时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Our kid is 12 weeks early. | 我们的小孩早产了12周 |
[00:05] | Two and a half pounds. | 出生时不到二斤三两 |
[00:07] | He’s hooked up to all those IVs and machines. | 他身上插满针管 连着机器 |
[00:09] | We’ve actually– we’ve been thinking | 其实 我们最近在考虑 |
[00:11] | about relocating… out to California. | 搬家到加利福尼亚 |
[00:14] | You know, to be there for Kate, to help out with the baby. | 去陪凯特 帮她照顾宝宝 |
[00:16] | Kevin, if having kids is something you need | 凯文 如果你打算要孩子 |
[00:19] | to make your life complete, you have to tell me. | 来让你的生命完整 你要告诉我 |
[00:22] | If I have to choose between a life with you | 如果要我选一个没有你的人生 |
[00:24] | and a life with kids, it’s no contest. | 还是没有孩子的人生 我不用纠结 |
[00:26] | I choose you. | 我选择你 |
[00:28] | For the past 20 years I have stood by your side | 在过去20年中 我站在你身边 |
[00:31] | through every flight of fancy, | 支持了你的每一次突发奇想 |
[00:32] | and for the first time– the first time– | 这是第一次 第一次 |
[00:35] | I have a flight of fancy, | 我心血来潮 |
[00:36] | and I am not going to give that up. | 我绝对不会放弃的 |
[00:39] | I am not going to bend. | 这次我决不妥协 |
[00:42] | It’s time to go see her, Tess. | 是时候去见她了 苔丝 |
[00:43] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[00:44] | Oh, did you bring the Pin the Tail on the Donkey | 我办公室那个给驴安尾巴的游戏 |
[00:46] | from my office? Thank you. | 你带了吗 谢谢 |
[00:48] | I promised I’d bring it. | 我答应了会带上它 |
[00:49] | We’re all going to see Randall’s mother. | 我们要一起去见兰德尔的母亲 |
[01:37] | Hey, come on, girls, let’s make breakfast. | 下来吧 孩子们 来做早餐了 |
[02:00] | There’s my big, strong two-week-old. | 瞧瞧我家两周大的坚强宝宝 |
[02:03] | Or, you’re doing so good, Jack. | 你长的真好 杰克 |
[02:06] | So well, doing so well. | 是长”得”真好 不是长”的” |
[02:08] | He’s young and impressionable. | 他还小 语言习惯会影响他 |
[02:09] | – Don’t. – Good morning. | -别吐槽我 -早上好 |
[02:11] | I brought some coffee. | 我给你们带了咖啡 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Yours is decaf, ’cause I didn’t think that | 你的是无咖啡因的 因为我觉得 |
[02:16] | little Jack should have any caffeine in his breast milk. | 小杰克喝的母乳里不应该有咖啡因 |
[02:20] | Well, the doctor said it’s fine, as long as I time the caffeine | 医生说没问题 只要我控制好 |
[02:23] | between feedings. | 喝咖啡和哺乳的时间 |
[02:25] | Well, better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船嘛 |
[02:27] | Did I show you this apartment | 我有没有给你们看 |
[02:28] | that Miguel is seeing for us today? | 米格尔今天要去看的房子 |
[02:29] | – Look at those Spanish tiles. – Yeah. | -快看那些西班牙瓷砖 -是啊 |
[02:31] | I think we’re really gonna love living out here. | 我们应该会很享受住在这里 |
[02:33] | And we love that you’re moving out here. | 你们要搬过来住 我们也很开心 |
[02:36] | Do we really have to do it this way? | 我们一定要这样吗 |
[02:37] | I mean, this just takes forever. | 这也太慢了 |
[02:39] | Yeah, but you actually get to taste the coffee this way. | 是啊 但是你可以喝到这样做出来的咖啡 |
[02:44] | Yeah. Here, try it. | 好了 你尝尝 |
[02:52] | Oh, my gosh! It-it tastes like coffee. | 我的天哪 尝起来是咖啡的味道 |
[02:54] | – Shut up. You know it tastes better. – It does. | -闭嘴 你明知道这样更好喝 -确实 |
[02:56] | See, this is what I want right here, you know. | 你看 这一刻就是我想要的 |
[02:59] | I mean, who could spend 20 minutes doing pour-over coffee | 要是家里有个婴儿在哭闹 |
[03:02] | if there was a screaming baby in the house? | 谁会花20分钟做一杯手冲咖啡 |
[03:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:05] | You want to talk about it some more? | 你是不是想再聊一下这件事 |
[03:07] | No. No, I’m– look, I’m kidding. | 不 不用 我是开玩笑的 |
[03:09] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:11] | Total ki– get over here. Come here. | 真的 你过来 快过来 |
[03:12] | I want to see if pour-over coffee breath | 我想看看手冲咖啡的味道 |
[03:14] | – is better than regular coffee breath. – Okay. | -是不是比普通咖啡要好 -好 |
[03:35] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[04:03] | – Hey, babe. – I came as soon as I could. | -宝贝 -我尽快赶来了 |
[04:06] | – Miguel’s picking up the kids. – It’s okay. | -米格尔去接孩子们 -没关系 |
[04:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:10] | My arm really hurts, though. | 不过胳膊很疼 |
[04:13] | But they gave me stuff for it. | 但他们给我止痛药了 |
[04:14] | I’m on so many pain meds, | 我现在用了太多止痛药 |
[04:16] | I feel really loopy. | 感觉有点晕晕的 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:21] | Jack, I just looked down for one second | 杰克 我就低了一下头 |
[04:24] | ’cause Kate wanted peaches and the peaches fell out of the bag. | 因为凯特想吃桃子 但桃子从袋里掉出去了 |
[04:28] | It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[04:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[04:32] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[04:35] | He said I broke my arm in two places. | 他说我的胳膊断了 |
[04:40] | My MRI looked good. | 核磁共振看起来没问题 |
[04:42] | But he wants to keep me overnight | 但是他想留我住院一晚上 |
[04:45] | to, you know, monitor me | 再观察一下 |
[04:48] | and just be extra cautious. | 保险起见 |
[04:54] | All right, little man. | 好了 小朋友 |
[04:56] | Let’s see if you can breathe on your own. | 来看看你能不能自己呼吸 |
[05:00] | Come on, buddy, come on, buddy. | 加油 孩子 加油 宝贝 |
[05:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[05:08] | He’s doing it. | 他做到了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, blood oxygen levels are steady. | 是啊 血氧水平很稳定 |
[05:13] | His lungs are functioning well without the ventilator. | 他的肺部在没有呼吸器的情况下运行得很好 |
[05:16] | What you are looking at is some top-notch breathing. | 他现在的呼吸可以说是世界一流的 |
[05:20] | Oh, my God. I’ve never been | 我的天哪 我从来没有 |
[05:21] | so proud of somebody for doing something so basic. | 因为一件如此普通的事而感到如此自豪 |
[05:23] | This is great, this is exactly | 太好了 这种景象 |
[05:26] | what we want to see at 30 weeks developmentally. | 正是我们在30周孩子上想看到的 |
[05:29] | Now, Jack is still very new at this, | 不过 杰克还不熟悉这一切 |
[05:31] | which means that we all have to monitor him closely. | 所以我们需要密切观察他 |
[05:35] | So let’s go over how we do that. | 我们来讲一下如何做到这一点 |
[05:37] | Oh, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[05:39] | I just… want to… | 我想 我想找一下… |
[05:42] | peanuts from the plane… | 飞机上的花生 |
[05:44] | I know it’s in here somewhere. | 我知道就在这里 |
[05:45] | I have a little notebook. | 我有一个小笔记本 |
[05:46] | Here we go. Sorry, sorry. | 找到了 抱歉 |
[05:48] | I just don’t want to forget anything. | 我不想漏掉细节 |
[05:51] | All right, when it comes to Baby Jack’s breathing, | 好了 关于杰克宝宝的呼吸 |
[05:53] | it’s all about minding our As and Bs. | 一定要注意A和B两点 |
[05:56] | “A” stands for apnea, | A是指呼吸骤停 |
[05:58] | “B” stands for bradycardia. | B是指心搏缓慢 |
[06:00] | And how do you spell that last word? | 请问心搏缓慢的”搏”字怎么写 |
[06:03] | – Brady… – Mom? | -提手旁… -妈 |
[06:05] | Dr. Green could get called away at any second, | 格林医生可能很快会被叫走 |
[06:07] | so I think that we should just | 要不我们先听她说完 |
[06:08] | keep the questions and maybe the spell-check until the end. | 最后再提问题 或者是问拼写 |
[06:10] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[06:11] | Breathing doesn’t come naturally to Jack just yet. | 对于杰克来说 呼吸还不是那么自然 |
[06:14] | He needs to remember to do it, okay? | 他需要记住去呼吸 |
[06:17] | And sometimes he’ll forget. | 有时候他会忘记 |
[06:18] | Now, when he does forget, | 如果他忘记了 |
[06:20] | that’s called apnea. | 那就叫呼吸骤停 |
[06:22] | Which leads to bradycardia, or “Bradying,” | 这会导致心搏缓慢 或者是心动过缓 |
[06:24] | or an extremely low heart rate. | 或者是心率太低 |
[06:27] | – Jesus. – No, I know it sounds scary. | -天哪 -我知道这听起来很吓人 |
[06:29] | And when that happens, you’re gonna hear | 而且遇到这种情况时 你们会听到 |
[06:31] | all sorts of beeping and alarms, | 各种滴滴声和警报声 |
[06:33] | which can make it even scarier. | 可能会显得更加吓人 |
[06:35] | But there’s actually a very simple solution | 但其实在遇到这种情况时 |
[06:38] | when that happens– just… | 解决办法很简单 就是 |
[06:42] | give him a little tap. | 轻轻碰他一下 |
[06:43] | – Tap. – Okay? It startles him just a little | -碰一下 -明白吗 轻微的刺激 |
[06:47] | to remind him to breathe. | 这样能够提醒他开始呼吸 |
[06:49] | Will the nurses respond if he stops breathing, though? | 如果他停止呼吸了 护士会有反应吗 |
[06:51] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah, a nurse will be here immediately. – Okay. | -会的 护士会马上过来 -好 |
[06:54] | But if you’re sitting here… | 但如果你们在他身边 |
[06:56] | …just go ahead and tap him yourself. | 你们可以自己去碰碰他 |
[06:57] | – Okay, and what about…? – Is it dangerous | -好 那如果… -那样会很危险吗 |
[06:59] | for him if he starts to bray… | 如果他开始出现心搏… |
[07:02] | – Bradying. – Bradying. Brady. | -心搏缓慢 -心搏缓慢 对 |
[07:04] | No. No, not at all. | 不 完全不危险 |
[07:05] | Not if he’s dealt with swiftly. | 只要能够迅速反应就好 |
[07:08] | – Okay, so does it matter… – You know what? | -好的 那如果我们… -不好意思 |
[07:10] | I got to go, um… | 我得先走了 |
[07:12] | but we will talk later. This is good. | 我们回头再聊 孩子情况很好 |
[07:14] | This is very good. | 宝宝的情况非常好 |
[07:17] | I… | 我 |
[07:20] | Siri Siri, | |
[07:21] | how do you spell “Bradycardia”? | 心搏缓慢怎么拼写 |
[07:35] | – Hello? – Dad. | -有人吗 -爸 |
[07:37] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, there’s my Fab Four. | -爸爸 -我最爱的四人组 |
[07:40] | Hey, Dej, we should probably hit the road soon | 小黛 我们得赶紧出发去纽瓦克了 |
[07:42] | if we’re gonna make it to your debate tournament in Newark. | 不然我担心赶不上你的首场辩论比赛 |
[07:51] | I have back-to-back | 我今天一整天 |
[07:52] | beginner’s ballet classes, so Zoe and Kevin | 都排满了初级芭蕾课程 佐伊和凯文 |
[07:54] | are gonna come watch the girls while I’m gone. | 会过来帮忙照看孩子们 |
[07:56] | – Great. – Are you staying here tonight | -好 -你今天晚上回来之后 |
[07:58] | when you get back? | 会在家里睡吗 |
[08:00] | Oh, I, um… maybe. | 我 也许吧 |
[08:03] | Just waiting for Jae-Won to tell me tomorrow’s schedule. | 我在等在元告诉我明天的日程安排 |
[08:06] | Hey, Dej, I’m gonna go get your backpack. | 小黛 我去拿你的书包 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | Did you know Deja joined the debate team? | 你知道黛佳加入了辩论队吗 |
[08:23] | It’s news to me. | 对我来说是新闻 |
[08:25] | Yesterday was the first I’d heard of it. | 我昨天晚上才刚知道 |
[08:27] | Same. | 我也是 |
[08:31] | Randall, the other night I-I said some things | 兰德尔 那天晚上我说了许多伤人的话 |
[08:34] | – that I didn’t… – No, we both did. | -我不是那个… -我们都一样 |
[08:39] | Do you think we can talk when Deja and I get back later? | 等我和黛佳回来 我们能聊聊吗 |
[08:42] | Figure out how we’re gonna make our way through this? | 讨论一下我们该如何渡过这个难关 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:51] | You remember, uh… | 你记不记得 |
[08:54] | few months back when we finally did that escape room together? | 几个月前 我们一起去玩密室逃脱 |
[08:58] | Oh, that was a disaster. | 记得 简直是灾难 |
[08:59] | Deja and Tess hated it, Annie got claustrophobic. | 黛佳和苔丝很不喜欢 安妮还有幽闭恐惧症 |
[09:02] | Yeah, but then… right before | 对 但是就在三个女儿 |
[09:04] | all three girls went into full meltdown mode… | 即将要崩溃的前一刻… |
[09:07] | We found the door. | 我们找到了出口 |
[09:09] | We found the door. | 我们找到了出口 |
[09:16] | I’m not seeing the door here, Randall. | 我看不到这次的出口在哪里 兰德尔 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – I want to give her the flowers. | -请进 -我想送她花 |
[09:37] | – You can give her the chocolates. – No, Kev. | -你可以送巧克力 -不行 小凯 |
[09:39] | Hey, guys. Hi. | 你们来了 |
[09:43] | – Come on, come on inside. – It looks worse | -快来 快进来 -其实没有那么糟 |
[09:45] | – than it is. – Come on. | -看起来吓人 -来吧 |
[09:48] | – Thank you so much for picking them up. – Of course. | -谢谢你去接他们过来 -不客气 |
[09:50] | – Hey, bud. – Yeah. Let me know | -孩子 -有什么其他需要 |
[09:52] | – if you need anything else, okay? – Okay. Thanks, man. | -随时联系我 -好 谢谢你 |
[09:55] | I’ll give you guys some privacy. | 那我就不打扰你们了 |
[09:58] | How are you guys? | 你们今天过得如何 |
[09:59] | Your face looks really messed up. | 你的脸看起来好糟糕 |
[10:01] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[10:03] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:05] | I bet it looks pretty messed up. | 肯定看起来很糟糕 |
[10:08] | Nobody’s given me a mirror, | 没人给我镜子 |
[10:10] | which is probably for the best. | 不过我觉得这是为了我好 |
[10:13] | Mom, wh-why are you talking like that, all slow? | 妈 你为什么说话语速这么慢 |
[10:17] | ‘Cause I’m on medicine, bud. | 因为我吃了药 孩子 |
[10:19] | Makes my arm not hurt, | 这样我的胳膊就不疼了 |
[10:20] | but it also makes me really sleepy. | 但是也会让我非常困 |
[10:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:32] | Hey, guys, can you give me a second to talk | 孩子们 能不能让我和爸爸 |
[10:34] | – to your dad alone, please? – Go, uh, go wait outside. | -单独聊一会儿 -去吧 到外面等 |
[10:36] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[10:38] | – Okay. – I love you guys. | -好 -我爱你们 |
[10:39] | – Go ahead. – Love you. | -去吧 -爱你 |
[10:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:43] | Go ahead. I’ll be right out. | 去吧 我马上就出来 |
[10:48] | Jack, you got to take them home. | 杰克 你得带他们回家去 |
[10:52] | They’re really scared. | 他们真的吓到了 |
[10:53] | No, come on, I’m-I’m not gonna leave you here overnight. | 不行 我不能留你一个人在这里过夜 |
[10:55] | I– it’s one night. | 一晚上而已 |
[10:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你希望这样的话 |
[11:05] | It is. | 我希望这样 |
[11:19] | So… your first debate meet. | 这是你的第一次辩论比赛 |
[11:23] | Hey, how’d you get interested in debate anyway? | 你怎么突然对辩论感兴趣了 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:27] | Just happened, I guess. | 自然而然吧 |
[11:32] | When did you and Beth stop knowing | 你和贝丝怎么突然 |
[11:33] | how to have a conversation with each other? | 不知道怎么跟对方说话了 |
[11:37] | – What are you ta… – Randall. | -你在说什么… -兰德尔 |
[11:40] | Come on, I know what it’s like to live in a house | 别掩饰了 我很熟悉那种感觉 |
[11:42] | where people are pissed off at each other all the time. | 一个家里的人互相对彼此怒气冲冲 |
[11:50] | Do the other girls feel it, too? | 另外俩孩子也感觉到了吗 |
[11:52] | Not Annie, she’s too young, | 安妮太小 她应该不知道 |
[11:54] | but Tess, | 但是苔丝 |
[11:56] | she does for sure. | 她肯定感觉到了 |
[12:03] | Hello, hello, hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[12:04] | Cool uncle and hot aunt in the hizzy! | 帅伯伯和美姨妈来啦 |
[12:07] | – Who’s home? – Hi! | -有人在家吗 -嗨 |
[12:07] | – Anybody? Hello? – Hey. | -有人在吗 人呢 -嗨 |
[12:10] | Hey, guys. Thanks so much | 谢谢你们今天过来 |
[12:12] | – for coming to hang out with the girls today. – Anytime. | -帮忙陪孩子们一天 -随时可以 |
[12:14] | – It’ll be fun, right? – I think so. Yeah. | -会很好玩的 -我也觉得 |
[12:16] | You know, I haven’t seen you since L.A. How have you been? | 自从洛杉矶分开就没再见你 你过得如何 |
[12:18] | I’m good, really good. Thank you, yeah. | 我挺好的 非常好 谢谢关心 |
[12:20] | And wildly sober, so you have nothing to worry about… | 清醒得很 所以你完全不必担心 |
[12:21] | That’s great, Kev. That’s so good. | 太好了 小凯 那太好了 |
[12:23] | Thank you, guys. Thank you, guys, so much. | 谢谢你们 真的非常感谢 |
[12:28] | – That was weird. – Yeah. | -好奇怪啊 -是啊 |
[12:30] | Uh, she typically has at least one really mean zinger for me. | 通常她至少会很刻薄地吐槽我一句 |
[12:33] | Hey, guys, I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[12:34] | – I have to pick an outfit for yearbook photos. – Cool. | -我得选一件衣服穿去拍纪念照 -好的 |
[12:37] | – Oh, I am all over it. – Okay. | -我这就过来 -好 |
[12:38] | – Okay. – Can I come? | -好的 -我能一起去吗 |
[12:40] | Well, this is clearly a two-person job, Annie. | 这很明显需要两个人来帮忙 安妮 |
[12:42] | You simply must come. Ah. | 你必须一起来 |
[12:46] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[12:47] | I can’t decide between, like, five outfits. | 我有五套衣服 不确定选哪套 |
[12:49] | Don’t worry, I got you. | 别担心 有我呢 |
[12:49] | Aunt Zoe, I want to show you my new paints. | 佐伊姨妈 我想给你看看我的新画 |
[12:55] | Do you think we would like living in Atwater Village? | 你觉得我们会喜欢住在艾特华村吗 |
[12:57] | Miguel found this place that has the cutest coffee shop | 米格尔发现一个房子 附近的转角旁 |
[13:01] | on the corner, and it’s five minutes away from you guys. | 有家很可爱的咖啡店 离你们还只有五分钟 |
[13:06] | I guess. And what about Santa Monica? | 挺好的 那圣莫妮卡呢 |
[13:10] | I know that you love the ocean. | 你不是很喜欢海边吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, but isn’t that, like, an hour away? | 对 但是那里离你们有一小时远 |
[13:14] | I mean, we’re moving here to help you. | 毕竟我们搬来这里是来帮你们的 |
[13:16] | I want to be able to just… pop over. | 我希望能够… 随时赶到 |
[13:24] | Do you think he’s warm enough? | 你觉得他够暖和吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 够了 |
[13:27] | ‘Cause, you know, I could ask for… | 我可以问问… |
[13:29] | I think he’s fine. | 我觉得他挺好的 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | They just haven’t taken his temperature for a little bit, | 他们有段时间没给他量体温了 |
[13:38] | and we’re supposed to take his temperature regularly | 当他离开隔离箱以后 |
[13:41] | when he’s out of the Isolette, | 我们应该定时给他量体温 |
[13:42] | – so… – Okay, I’ll put him back. | -所以 -好吧 我会把他放回去的 |
[13:45] | I’m-I’m probably just being a little overcautious. | 我 我可能有点太过谨慎了 |
[13:48] | And you think I’m not being overly cautious? | 你觉得我不够谨慎吗 |
[13:51] | No. That’s not what I’m saying, sweetheart. | 不 我不是这个意思 亲爱的 |
[13:54] | I just, I have in my notes | 只是我在笔记本记着 |
[13:55] | that we’re suppo… | 我们应该… |
[13:58] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[14:00] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[14:02] | We need help over here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[14:10] | There you go. It’s okay. | 这就对了 没事了 |
[14:13] | He’s okay. I tapped him. | 他没事了 我拍了拍他 |
[14:14] | He’s fine, see? | 他没事了 瞧 |
[14:17] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -很好 |
[14:18] | He was bradying, and I tapped him | 他刚刚心率过低了 我拍了拍他 |
[14:21] | the way that Dr. Green told us to, and I think he’s okay | 像格林医生告诉我们的 我想他现在没事了 |
[14:24] | ’cause the alarm shut off. | 因为警报解除了 |
[14:25] | – Yup, he’s breathing just fine. – Yeah? | -没错 他现在呼吸正常了 -是吗 |
[14:28] | Way to go, Grandma. | 干得漂亮 孩子外婆 |
[14:29] | No, I mean, I didn’t really do anything. | 不 我也没做什么 |
[14:34] | I would have tapped him. | 我也会拍拍他的 |
[14:37] | But I wanted to make sure the nurses were coming. | 但我想确保护士会过来 |
[14:39] | I know you would have done that, of course. | 我当然知道你会那么做的 |
[14:41] | No, but when I hold him, | 不 但当我抱着他的时候 |
[14:42] | it regulates his breathing, | 他呼吸的很规律 |
[14:44] | but I put him down because you were driving me crazy. | 但因为你唠叨个不停我才把他放下 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna just, uh… | 我先去… |
[14:57] | I’m gonna head back to your house, and I’ll, um, | 我先去你家 然后 |
[14:59] | take Audio to the dog park. | 带奥迪奥去狗狗公园 |
[15:07] | Mom and I were supposed to build an obstacle course for Hammy. | 我和妈妈本来要给哈米做个障碍训练场 |
[15:10] | Well, Hammy looks tired. I don’t, I don’t think | 哈米看着很累了 我觉得 |
[15:12] | he should be doing any obstacles, Kev. | 不应该再给他设置什么障碍 小凯 |
[15:15] | Mom and I were supposed to watch Hook tonight. | 我和妈妈今晚本来要看《铁钩船长》 |
[15:18] | Okay, well, you can– we can watch it tomorrow. | 好吧 你们可以 我们可以明天再看 |
[15:20] | But it’s due back to Blockbuster tomorrow. | 但是明天就要还给百视达了 |
[15:22] | Well, we’ll just, we’ll re-rent it, pal. | 那我们 我们就再租回来 伙计 |
[15:24] | Blockbuster’s not going anywhere. | 百视达又不会消失 |
[15:26] | – Randall said she might have brain damage. – What? | -兰德尔说她可能会有脑损伤 -什么 |
[15:29] | Come on, guys, your mom, she doesn’t have brain damage. | 不 孩子们 你们的妈妈不会有脑损伤的 |
[15:31] | All right, here, clear-clear the table. | 好了 把桌子清一清 |
[15:33] | Dinner… is served. | 晚餐… 好了 |
[15:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:39] | Corn sandwiches. | 玉米三明治 |
[15:40] | I used to eat these all the time before I met your mom. | 我在遇见你们妈妈之前经常吃这些 |
[15:44] | You’re really lucky you met her. | 遇见她你真是太幸运了 |
[15:45] | Ha, ha, very funny. | 你真幽默 |
[15:47] | Try one. | 试一试 |
[15:49] | Go on, try it. | 快 试试看 |
[15:51] | It’s good, right? | 挺好吃的 对吧 |
[15:53] | And it’s good for you, you know, | 而且这对你们身体有益 |
[15:54] | ’cause corn. | 因为是玉米做的 |
[15:58] | We were supposed to have lasagna before Mom got run over. | 妈妈被撞之前我们准备吃意面的 |
[16:01] | She didn’t get run over, Kev. She’s fine. | 她没有被撞到 小凯 她没事 |
[16:02] | Then why couldn’t she come home? | 那为什么她不回家 |
[16:04] | Because they’re just being extra cautious. | 因为他们为了谨慎起见 |
[16:06] | Cautious that she doesn’t have brain damage? | 防止她出现脑损伤吗 |
[16:07] | – Kev, she doesn’t have… – Do you even think | -小凯 她没有 -你们觉得妈妈回家后 |
[16:08] | Mom’ll be able to understand Hook when she gets home? | 她会不会连《铁钩船长》都看不懂了 |
[16:10] | Yes, she will be able to understand Hook. | 不 她会看懂《铁钩船长》的 |
[16:12] | Now, all of you, eat your dinner. | 现在 你们几个 赶快吃饭 |
[16:23] | Hey, who wants ice cream? | 有谁想吃冰激凌 |
[16:25] | Yeah? Okay. | 都要吗 好吧 |
[16:27] | Tess? Yo. Hey. We’re making brownies downstairs | 苔丝 我们正在楼下做布朗尼 |
[16:30] | if you want to– Oh, my God, what happened in here? | 如果你想… 天呐 这里是怎么回事 |
[16:31] | It’s like a Forever 21 exploded. | 就像《永远21岁》商店发生了爆炸 |
[16:33] | I’m still trying to pick an outfit for yearbook photos. | 我还在找一套拍年鉴照片穿的衣服 |
[16:36] | I thought you and Zoe landed on something. | 我还以为你和佐伊找到一些衣服 |
[16:38] | We did, but I hate it. I hate all my clothes. | 没错 但我不喜欢 我讨厌我所有的衣服 |
[16:43] | Okay, well, why don’t you tell your mom? | 好吧 你为什么不告诉你妈妈 |
[16:45] | I’m sure she’ll take you shopping. | 我肯定她会带你去商店的 |
[16:46] | She’s too busy teaching all the time and fighting with my dad. | 她一直都在忙着教学以及和我爸吵架 |
[16:50] | They fighting? | 他们吵架了吗 |
[16:52] | Not like yelling fighting, | 倒是没有大吵大闹 |
[16:54] | but I can tell. | 但我看得出来 |
[16:56] | So I’m trying not to bother them with my stuff. | 所以我尽量不拿自己的事情来烦他们 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | I get that, but you know what, | 我懂了 但你知道吗 |
[17:04] | well, you wouldn’t be bothering me with your stuff, you know? | 我倒是不介意你说说你的情况 |
[17:07] | What do you got? | 说说吧 |
[17:11] | Tess, come on, look, | 苔丝 快说吧 听着 |
[17:13] | I got a lot more going on up here than people give me credit for. | 我比人们想的要聪明的多 |
[17:15] | Come on, hit me. | 快 和我说说 |
[17:19] | Do you remember when I told you I was gay? | 你还记得我告诉你我是同性恋的事吗 |
[17:22] | Mm-hmm. Via text. It was very modern of you. | 记得 你短信说的 非常有现代感 |
[17:28] | I thought coming out to you guys | 我之前以为和你们出柜 |
[17:31] | would be the hardest part, | 会是最难的事 |
[17:33] | but instead | 但反而 |
[17:35] | I just have a million more questions about myself. | 我对自己有数不清的疑惑 |
[17:38] | Like, what clothes make me feel like “The real me”? | 比如什么样的衣服让我觉得能展现真正的自我 |
[17:42] | What books should I be reading? What movies should I be seeing? | 我该读什么样的书 我该看什么样的电影 |
[17:48] | When will I finally decide to tell my friends? | 我要什么时候把这件事告诉我的朋友 |
[17:56] | What you got? | 你怎么看 |
[17:59] | I-I’ve never been through what you’re going through right now. | 我从来没有过你现在这样的经历 |
[18:03] | I mean, I once had to kiss Topher Grace in this indie film | 我是在一部独立电影里亲过托弗·格雷斯一次 |
[18:05] | that I did, but that wasn’t like… | 没错 但那不像… |
[18:12] | Tess, I’m not gonna sit here and | 苔丝 我不能坐在这里 |
[18:13] | pretend like I know how you’re feeling, okay, ’cause I don’t, | 假装我能理解你的感受 因为我不懂 |
[18:16] | but, you know, this whole idea of not really knowing | 但是 对于发掘内在真实自我 |
[18:18] | who you are deep down inside, that’s my life story. | 这件事我从未停止过 |
[18:22] | Please. | 少来 |
[18:22] | No, wait, hold on, hear me out, though. | 不 等等 先听我说完 |
[18:29] | I’ll tell you what, one thing that I have learned, | 我告诉你我学到了什么 |
[18:33] | I don’t think we figure out exactly who we are all at once. | 我觉得我们没法一下子想明白我们到底是谁 |
[18:38] | I think it happens over a long period of time, | 我觉得这是个漫长的过程 |
[18:40] | just, like, piece by piece, you know? | 需要一点点的积累 |
[18:43] | Like, um… Okay, take, me for instance. | 就像… 拿我举例吧 |
[18:45] | A couple years ago, I get close with your dad, | 几年前 我和你爸关系很好 |
[18:48] | and I find a piece of myself in that. | 我找到了自己的另外一面 |
[18:51] | And then I meet your aunt, and I, and I find | 之后我遇见了你的姨妈 我找到了 |
[18:53] | another piece of myself. | 自己新的一面 |
[18:56] | Honey, I think that’s sort of how it works, you know. | 亲爱的 我觉得生活就是这样 |
[18:59] | I think we go through this life slowly but surely, | 我觉得我们会缓慢却又坚定地度过一生 |
[19:01] | just collecting these little pieces of ourselves | 慢慢的拼凑起生活的碎片 |
[19:04] | that we can’t really live without until, you know, | 这些碎片是我们生活所必须的 |
[19:07] | eventually, we have enough of them to where we-we feel whole. | 直到最终我们将所有的碎片拼凑完整 |
[19:15] | And you think that’ll happen for me? | 你觉得我会有那时候吗 |
[19:18] | Nah, probably not. I mean, you’re not that special. | 不 可能不会吧 你太普通了 |
[19:21] | Do I think it will happen for you? | 我觉得你会有那时候吗 |
[19:23] | I know it will happen for you. | 你当然会有 |
[19:26] | Tess Pearson, | 苔丝·皮尔森 |
[19:27] | you, my niece, | 你 我的侄女 |
[19:28] | have so many years ahead of you to find all of your pieces. | 有很多年来找寻完整的自己 |
[19:36] | Now, was that corny, or did I just… | 所以我这算老生常谈 还是… |
[19:37] | did I nail it? | 说出了至理名言 |
[19:39] | – No? Laid it on too thick? – You nailed it. | -没有吗 太夸张了 -绝对是至理名言 |
[19:41] | I nailed it. Yes! | 至理名言 太棒了 |
[19:42] | I felt pretty strong there at the end, yeah. | 感觉最后那几句还挺有力的 |
[19:45] | Release. Turn in. Big finish. And bend down. | 放 转 舒展 屈膝 |
[19:49] | Beautiful, beautiful. And finish. | 很好 很好 停 |
[19:52] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[19:53] | And great class, ladies. | 女士们 大家辛苦了 |
[19:56] | All right, next week we’ll focus on jetés, right? | 好了 下周我们重点学习小跳动作 |
[19:59] | And hopefully hear the next chapter | 也希望能继续听 |
[20:01] | in the saga of Diane’s neighbor’s yappy dog. | 《黛安邻居家的汪汪狗》的下一章 |
[20:10] | Hey, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[20:11] | Tanya’s got strep. | 塔尼亚得喉炎了 |
[20:13] | Do you think you could cover her Sunday a.m. class? | 你能替她带一下周日上午的课吗 |
[20:15] | – Oh, sure. – Great. | -没问题 -很好 |
[20:17] | You can do it with your eyes closed. | 对你来说小菜一碟 |
[20:18] | It’s literally just four moms with no rhythm | 就是四位毫无节奏感的妈妈 |
[20:20] | trying to drop ten pounds they’ll never drop. | 想减几斤肉却怎么都减不掉 |
[20:44] | You sure this is the right address? | 你确定地址没问题吗 |
[20:46] | This neighborhood looks a little rough. | 这片街区看着不大太平 |
[20:48] | Yup. This is it. | 嗯 就是这 |
[20:59] | where’s the school? | 学校在哪 |
[21:01] | Oh, there’s no school. | 没有什么学校 |
[21:04] | There’s no debate team either. | 也没有辩论队 |
[21:06] | I think arguing with random strangers | 我觉得和陌生人 |
[21:09] | about weird stuff is stupid. | 争论奇怪的事情很蠢 |
[21:11] | Okay. So where are we? | 好吧 那我们这是在哪 |
[21:16] | You remember a while back when you took me | 你记得前段时间 你带我 |
[21:18] | to your dad’s building because you wanted me | 来到你爸的公寓 因为你想让我 |
[21:20] | to sign my adoption papers? | 在收养合同上签字吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[21:23] | Remember when… you told me you had everything | 你记得那次 你说你把一切想说的话 |
[21:26] | you were gonna say planned out? | 提前打好了草稿 |
[21:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah, well… | -也记得 -好 |
[21:29] | you’re not the only one in the world who can | 你不是这世上唯一 |
[21:32] | drag somebody on a long car ride | 会把别人用车拉走 |
[21:34] | just to give them a big speech at a meaningful location. | 只为在一个有意义的地方高谈阔论的人 |
[21:41] | I lived in this house for eight months | 我在这幢房子里住过八个月 |
[21:43] | when my mom was in rehab. | 当时我妈在戒毒中心 |
[21:47] | Deja, I didn’t know you… | 黛佳 我不知道你… |
[21:48] | Not now, I’m doing a speech. | 别打断我 我在讲话 |
[21:51] | Now, there were houses where the parents | 曾有几个家庭的父母 |
[21:53] | drank more or… | 酗酒更严重 或者… |
[21:56] | they hit harder, but, um… | 打人更狠 但是… |
[21:59] | this house… | 这幢房子… |
[22:02] | this was Mr. And Mrs. Johnson’s house. | 曾是约翰逊夫妇的家 |
[22:06] | This is where they kept you hungry. | 他们会让你挨饿 |
[22:10] | Now, they would load up on foster kids, | 他们会收养很多小孩 |
[22:13] | as many as they can get, | 能要几个要几个 |
[22:14] | just for the government stipend | 为了获得政府津贴 |
[22:16] | and they would blow all the money they got… | 而他们会把所有钱挥霍在… |
[22:20] | on scratcher tickets. | 刮奖卡上 |
[22:24] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[22:25] | every single night, we would split a can of soup | 每个晚上 我们只能分食一罐汤 |
[22:29] | four ways, five ways. | 分成四份 或五份 |
[22:31] | And just watch Mr. Johnson scratch his way through… | 然后看着约翰逊先生一张张刮开… |
[22:35] | $30 worth of those stupid scratcher tickets. | 价值30美元的破刮奖卡 |
[22:43] | One night he didn’t even bother to buy the soup. | 一天晚上 他甚至连汤都懒得买了 |
[22:47] | So… | 于是… |
[22:48] | stole one of his tickets when he was… | 我们趁他起身拿啤酒时… |
[22:51] | getting up to grab a beer. | 偷了一张卡片 |
[22:54] | And if we won, | 如果我们中奖了 |
[22:56] | we were going to sneak out to buy | 我们就要溜出去买 |
[22:58] | burgers and fries and… | 汉堡和薯条 还要… |
[23:00] | dip ’em in the, the chocolate Frosties. | 把它们浸到巧克力玉米片里 |
[23:03] | Have you ever done that? | 你试过吗 |
[23:04] | No? | 没有吗 |
[23:06] | It’s the best. | 味道棒极了 |
[23:07] | It’s so good. | 真的很不错 |
[23:10] | But, of course… | 但当然… |
[23:12] | we didn’t win. | 我们没中奖 |
[23:15] | Nobody ever won at that house. | 在那间屋子 没人中过奖 |
[23:20] | ‘Cause most people don’t win, Randall. | 因为大多数人不会中奖 兰德尔 |
[23:24] | But you did. | 但你除外 |
[23:27] | You won the lottery. | 你中了大奖 |
[23:28] | You won it twice. | 还中了两次 |
[23:29] | Once when you got adopted and again when you met Beth. | 第一次是你被收养 第二次是你遇见了贝丝 |
[23:35] | I don’t know what’s going on between you two, | 我不知道你们之间发生了什么 |
[23:38] | but you got to get it together. | 但你得和她和好 |
[23:44] | You owe it to the world… | 你真该感谢命运… |
[23:46] | that let you win the lottery twice. | 让你中了两次大奖 |
[23:56] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[23:56] | This speech made me want a burger. | 说完我都想吃汉堡了 |
[25:02] | Get me whatever you’re having with an iced tea. | 我要和你一样的食物 外加一杯冰茶 |
[25:04] | All right? Got to make a quick call. | 好吗 我得打个电话 |
[25:19] | Randall, hey, I’ve got your schedule for Monday. | 兰德尔 我已经排好了你周一的日程 |
[25:22] | Hey, Jae-Won. | 在元 |
[25:23] | I know my swearing in is coming up, | 我知道自己就要宣誓就职了 |
[25:24] | but I need to ask you something. | 但我想问你点事情 |
[25:26] | And after I do, I need you to take a deep breath | 在我问完之后 你最好做个深呼吸 |
[25:29] | and then answer me calmly. | 然后冷静地回答我 |
[25:32] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[25:33] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[25:36] | what would happen… | 如果我… |
[25:39] | if I resigned? | 辞职会怎么样 |
[25:41] | What? | 什么 |
[25:42] | What do you mean, resigned? | 你什么意思 辞职 |
[25:44] | Like from city council, if I decided | 比如从市议会辞职 如果我决定 |
[25:46] | I couldn’t go through with accepting the position. | 拒绝接受这个职位 |
[25:48] | Oh, God, I knew I should have taken | 天啊 我当初就该接了 |
[25:50] | that job at MSNBC when I had the chance. | 电视台新闻频道的工作 |
[25:52] | Jae-Won. | 在元 |
[25:52] | I’m not saying it’s happening. | 我没说我真要辞职 |
[25:53] | I just need to know what would happen. | 我只是想知道会有什么后果 |
[25:56] | Will you talk me through it, please? | 能麻烦你给我讲讲吗 |
[25:58] | Just step by step. | 一步一步说 |
[26:02] | You’d need to do it in writing. | 你得提出书面申请 |
[26:05] | Things would break quickly. | 情况会很快乱作一团 |
[26:07] | there’d be an emergency special election | 他们会进行紧急补选 |
[26:09] | paid for by the taxpayers who just paid for the last election. | 费用由为上一场选举买单的纳税人承担 |
[26:13] | It would basically confirm | 对于那些选择相信 |
[26:14] | the worst fears of everyone who put their faith in an outsider | 一个毫无政治经验的局外人的人们来说 |
[26:16] | with zero experience in government or politics. | 这基本上证实了他们最严重的担忧 |
[26:20] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[26:22] | Thank you for educating me. | 谢谢你替我讲解 |
[26:24] | Randall…You’re not really thinking about… | 兰德尔 你不是真的考虑… |
[26:26] | Got to run, Jae-Won. | 我得挂了 在元 |
[26:35] | Yeah. Oh, I love these. | 对 我喜欢这些 |
[26:36] | – These are great. – Yeah. | -这些很棒 -是啊 |
[26:41] | Oh, I– oh, well, thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[26:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:48] | The brownies smell like they’re almost done. | 感觉布朗尼好像快烤好了 |
[26:50] | You want to go check? | 你想去看看吗 |
[26:51] | – I’ll meet you in there. Okay. – Okay. | -我等会儿去找你 -好 |
[26:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:09] | You know, my mom didn’t want kids at first either. | 我妈妈一开始也不想要孩子 |
[27:13] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[27:15] | Yup. | 对 |
[27:16] | Not for a really long time, anyway. | 虽然时间不长 |
[27:17] | And then she, uh… | 然后她… |
[27:20] | she was amazing at it. | 她是个出色的母亲 |
[27:23] | She used to do this thing, she would– | 她之前经常做一件事 |
[27:25] | she would write these really dumb jokes on the, the banana peels | 她会把一些很蠢的笑话写在香蕉皮上 |
[27:28] | of the bananas that she would pack for our lunches… | 就是她为我们准备的午餐里的香蕉 |
[27:31] | when we were kids– did I ever tell you that? | 在我们小时候 我跟你说过这个吗 |
[27:32] | – No. – Yeah. Yeah. | -没有 -对 对 |
[27:34] | Five days a week. Three jokes. Every day, I mean… | 一周五天 每天三个笑话 |
[27:38] | that’s… | 那是… |
[27:40] | that’s next-level, right? | 那是更高级别了 对吗 |
[27:45] | I guess all I’m saying is, I think sometimes, | 我想说的是 有时候 |
[27:48] | you know, people think they know what they want… | 人们认为他们清楚自己想要的 |
[27:51] | but then time goes by | 但随着时间的推移 |
[27:52] | and things just, they change. | 有些事会发生改变 |
[27:59] | Watching you with the girls, Zoe, you… | 看着你和孩子们 佐伊 你… |
[28:03] | You’re amazing with them. | 你和她们相处得很好 |
[28:06] | And I think, maybe… | 我觉得 也许… |
[28:10] | I’d be pretty good at it, too. | 我也会做得很好 |
[28:15] | Aunt Zoe. | 佐伊姨妈 |
[28:17] | I got to… | 我得去… |
[28:18] | – go check on the brownies. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -看看蛋糕怎么样了 -去吧去吧 |
[28:26] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[28:28] | Didn’t expect you to still be here. | 没想到你还在这里 |
[28:30] | Where’s Beth? | 贝丝呢 |
[28:34] | 目的地 费城 到达时间 下午4点15分 | |
[28:41] | Thank you so much | 非常感谢您 |
[28:41] | – for meeting me on such short notice. – No problem. | -这么快能出来见面 -没事 |
[28:43] | I’m honored to meet the new councilman’s wife. | 很荣幸能见到新议员的妻子 |
[28:46] | So I’d love to hear more about you. | 我想再听听你的情况 |
[28:49] | It’ll help me find exactly what you’re looking for. | 这样有助于我帮你找到你想要的 |
[28:50] | Okay. Well, as you know, | 好的 你也知道 |
[28:52] | my husband will be working down here full-time, and… | 我丈夫将会来这里全职工作 |
[28:55] | the commute from our house in Jersey’s already killing him. | 从新泽西家里到这的上下班路程很让人头疼 |
[28:58] | He hasn’t even been sworn in yet. | 他甚至还没有宣誓就职 |
[29:00] | We thought we could make it work, | 我们以为可以忍受这个问题 |
[29:01] | but it’s pretty clear that we can’t. | 但很明显我们不能 |
[29:03] | So here we are. | 所以就来找你了 |
[29:06] | Here we are. | 了解了 |
[29:09] | I think you will really love Philly. | 我觉得你会很爱费城的 |
[29:12] | Let’s go see some places. | 我们去看几个地方吧 |
[29:13] | Great. | 好极了 |
[29:28] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:30] | We can’t sleep. | 我们睡不着 |
[29:33] | I had a nightmare about Mom. | 我做噩梦梦到妈妈了 |
[29:35] | She looked like Freddy Krueger | 她看着就像弗莱迪·克鲁格[长相可怖] |
[29:36] | and her face was wrapped in bandages. | 脸上还裹着绷带 |
[29:38] | And then he woke us up | 然后他把我们叫醒 |
[29:40] | and told us all about it and freaked us out. | 说那些恐怖的故事吓唬我们 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 好吧 这太荒唐了 |
[29:48] | Put your shoes, jackets on. Let’s go see Mom. | 把鞋子外套穿上 我们去看妈妈 |
[30:02] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样 |
[30:05] | He’s good. He slept for most of the day. | 挺好的 一天基本都在睡觉 |
[30:07] | Toby just got to the hospital, so I’m just gonna… | 托比去医院了 所以我要… |
[30:09] | take a shower and I’ll head back. | 洗个澡再回去 |
[30:11] | Hey, Bug? | 宝贝 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry if I, uh… overstepped. | 如果我越界了 我很抱歉 |
[30:19] | Or if the idea of us moving out here makes you feel… | 或者我们搬来这里的想法让你觉得… |
[30:22] | No. | 没有 |
[30:27] | You knew exactly what to do today. | 像今天这种情况你知道该怎么办 |
[30:31] | You always know exactly what to do. | 你总是知道该如何应付 |
[30:34] | – That’s not true. – Yeah, it is. | -不是这样的 -是的 |
[30:37] | It is, and… | 是这样的 |
[30:40] | I just feel like I’m never going to be as good a mom as you. | 我永远不会成为你这样优秀的母亲 |
[30:45] | Also not true. | 这也不是真的 |
[30:49] | I need you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[30:50] | the way that I react to you sometimes, it’s… | 有时我对待你的方式 是因为… |
[30:54] | it’s on me. | 我自己的原因 |
[30:55] | It’s my own insecurities. | 是我的不安感 |
[30:58] | I don’t know how the hell I’m ever gonna live up to you. | 我不知道怎样才能不辜负你 |
[31:04] | You know, you… | 你… |
[31:08] | you have this magical quality. | 你有一种神奇的特质 |
[31:11] | Just being you. | 只是做你自己 |
[31:13] | And you always made us feel really safe. | 就能让我们拥有十足的安全感 |
[31:18] | I want you to be here. | 我想让你在这里 |
[31:21] | For me. | 为了我 |
[31:23] | But-but even more for Jack. | 但更多的是为了杰克 |
[31:26] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:27] | I want my son to… | 我希望我的儿子 |
[31:29] | grow up with the Rebecca Pearson-level magic, too. | 也能够在丽贝卡·皮尔森的魔力之下成长 |
[31:37] | I think that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是别人对我说过最美好的话 |
[31:41] | Mom. | 妈 |
[31:44] | – Well, good. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢你 |
[31:52] | Mom, can I just apologize in advance for, uh, | 妈 我能不能为今后一两年内 |
[31:55] | being triggered by everything you’re gonna say | 我因为你的话而爆发 |
[31:56] | and treating you like a punching bag | 并且把你当成出气筒 |
[31:58] | for the next year or two, ’cause… | 先提前向你道歉 因为… |
[32:00] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[32:02] | It’s what I’m here for. | 我来就是为了这个的 |
[32:05] | Well, I am juicing tonight. | 我晚上要喝果汁 |
[32:08] | Way too many brownies for me. | 布朗尼蛋糕吃多了 |
[32:22] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[32:25] | We need to talk about this. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[32:28] | Uh, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:32] | You want to be a dad. | 你想当爸爸 |
[32:34] | Maybe not now but someday. | 也许是将来 不是现在 |
[32:37] | I mean, maybe, yeah. | 也许吧 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[32:40] | And you should be a dad, Kevin. You… | 你应该当爸爸的 凯文 你… |
[32:44] | you should raise 500 perfectly symmetrical kids. | 你应该抚养500个健康匀称的孩子 |
[32:49] | You’ll be amazing at it. | 你将是个出色的父亲 |
[32:53] | And I want… | 而我希望 |
[32:55] | I want you to have that. I… | 希望你能够实现这个愿望 |
[32:57] | I want you to have everything you want. | 我想让你拥有你想要的一切 |
[33:02] | But I don’t want that. | 但这不是我想要的 |
[33:09] | I know. That’s– I’m– | 我知道 我… |
[33:10] | Look, I made my choice, okay? | 我已经做出选择了 好吗 |
[33:12] | I told you… | 我告诉你了 |
[33:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:16] | I think you made the wrong choice. | 我觉得你的选择是错的 |
[33:20] | You think I’m gonna change. | 你认为我会改变 |
[33:23] | And I’m not. | 但我不会 |
[33:38] | You’re really never gonna want to… | 你真的永远都不想要… |
[33:58] | Hi, I’m Jack Pearson. | 你好 我是杰克·皮尔森 |
[34:00] | We’re here to see my wife Rebecca Pearson. | 我们是来看我的妻子丽贝卡·皮尔森 |
[34:02] | Visiting hours don’t start until 6:00 a.M. | 探视时间从早上6点开始 |
[34:05] | Okay, see, we’re-we’re not visitors. | 好 我们不是探视者 |
[34:07] | We’re her family. And… | 我们是她的家人 |
[34:09] | Well, my kids, th-they don’t… | 我的孩子们 他们… |
[34:11] | they don’t do so well without their mom. | 看不见妈妈 他们放不下心 |
[34:13] | We could’ve made it one night. | 坚持一晚上应该没问题 |
[34:15] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry, I don’t– I don’t know what that is. | 抱歉 我不… 他这话你别当真 |
[34:20] | Um, look, my wife, | 是这样 我妻子 |
[34:21] | she’s not used to being without us either. | 如果我们不在她身边 她也会很不习惯 |
[34:24] | But she sent us home earlier | 但她先前把我们赶回家了 |
[34:26] | because she was trying to be strong for us. | 因为她为了我们想尽量表现得坚强一些 |
[34:28] | Because, you know, that’s just– that’s who my wife is. | 你知道的 因为我妻子就是这样的人 |
[34:30] | She’s strong for us, but… | 她为了我们表现得很坚强 但… |
[34:32] | You know, we, we don’t really work too good without her. | 其实我们 我们没有她真的搞不太定 |
[34:38] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[34:39] | it’s… | 就好像 |
[34:41] | It’s like a car. | 就好像一辆车 |
[34:43] | You know, um, | 你知道吧 |
[34:43] | you-you got your… | 你 你安装好了 |
[34:45] | your antilock brakes, | 反锁死刹车 |
[34:46] | your suspension, your-your exhaust pipes. | 装好了悬挂系统 还有你的排气管 |
[34:49] | But, you see, my wife, she’s-she’s the engine. | 但是呢 我的妻子 她 她才是发动机 |
[34:53] | And the rest of us, we’re-we’re s… | 而我们几个 我们 我们都… |
[34:56] | Well, we’re useless without the engine. | 好吧 没有发动机我们什么用都发挥不了 |
[34:59] | Do you– do you understand what I’m saying? | 你能 你能明白我在说什么吗 |
[35:01] | Not really. | 不太明白 |
[35:03] | I’m at the end of a 24-hour shift. | 我已经值了一天的班了 |
[35:05] | Honestly, I’m only hearing random words. | 说实话 我只能听到零星的单词 |
[35:11] | Go ahead. Just keep your voices down | 进去吧 不过在探访时间开始前 |
[35:13] | until visiting hours start. | 记得说话轻一点 |
[35:16] | Okay. Come on. Thank you. | 好吧 来吧 谢谢 |
[35:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[35:19] | So, maybe we’ll see you around. | 说不定后会有期了 |
[35:22] | Or not. Thank you. | 不会的 谢谢 |
[35:35] | Classes run late? | 你拖堂了吗 |
[35:37] | No, I had to run an errand. | 不 我只是去办了点事情 |
[35:40] | How’d your day go? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[35:42] | My day? | 我吗 |
[35:43] | Uh, it’s a funny story. | 说来好笑 |
[35:47] | There was no debate. | 根本就没有辩论赛 |
[35:49] | Deja wanted to show me her old foster home. | 黛佳想带我去她以前的寄养家庭 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | Yeah, had a whole talk planned for me and everything. | 是的 她打好了腹稿和其他的东西来找我谈 |
[35:55] | It was very me. | 这点很像我 |
[36:00] | She’s worried about us. | 她很担心我们 |
[36:03] | Apparently, she and Tess can feel it. | 很明显 她和苔丝察觉到我们吵架了 |
[36:06] | I hate that. | 真不想这样 |
[36:08] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna resign, Beth. | 我打算辞职 贝丝 |
[36:18] | – Randall… – It’s just a job. | -兰德尔 -这只是份工作 |
[36:20] | At the end of the day, it’s just a job. | 说到底 这只是份工作而已 |
[36:24] | I won the lottery, baby. | 我已经中了大奖 宝贝 |
[36:27] | Oh, that’s what Deja called it. | 黛佳是这么说的 |
[36:30] | Me landing you. | 我在你身上找到了归宿 |
[36:34] | Smart kid. | 这孩子真聪明 |
[36:35] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 确实聪明 |
[36:38] | I thought I could figure out a way to do this | 我觉得我可以找到解决目前困境的方法 |
[36:40] | that wouldn’t hurt us. | 而且还不会伤害到我们 |
[36:43] | But I wasn’t realistic. | 但我之前有些不切实际 |
[36:46] | I bit off more than I could chew. | 我之前有些自不量力力不从心了 |
[36:47] | You’re not gonna resign, Randall. | 你不应该辞职 兰德尔 |
[36:54] | We’re moving to Philadelphia. | 我们应该搬去费城 |
[36:58] | No. | 不 |
[36:59] | I won’t make us uproot our lives. | 我不会让我们离开我们熟悉的生活环境 |
[37:01] | And I won’t let you give up on your dream. | 而且我也不会让你放弃你的梦想 |
[37:03] | I’m not giving up on my dream. | 我不会放弃我的梦想 |
[37:06] | Randall, I found the door. | 兰德尔 我已经找到门了 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna open my own dance studio. | 我打算开自己的舞蹈工作室 |
[37:14] | In Philly. | 就在费城 |
[37:19] | I want to cut the ribbon on a place of my very own, | 我想在属于我自己的地方剪彩开业 |
[37:22] | one that I can run the way that I want to. | 我可以按自己想法运营的舞蹈工作室 |
[37:24] | But city council doesn’t pay enough. | 但市议员这份工作的工资可不够 |
[37:27] | How are we gonna afford… | 我们怎么可能负担得起 |
[37:28] | We scale back. | 我们可以从小规模做起 |
[37:30] | We bet on us. | 我对我们有信心 |
[37:31] | We have a lot tied up in this house. | 这房子能值不少钱呢 |
[37:33] | You want to sell this house? | 你想把这个房子卖掉吗 |
[37:35] | But, baby, we got married in this house. | 可是宝贝 我们是在这里结婚的 |
[37:39] | We raised our family in this house. | 我们的孩子是在这里长大的 |
[37:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:42] | And it served us well for a long time. | 一直以来这里都是我们最温馨的家 |
[37:47] | With what you want to do, we’re gonna… | 但如果要达成你想做的事 我们要 |
[37:50] | we’re gonna have to get a much smaller place. | 我们必须要搬到一个小得多的房子去 |
[37:52] | Well… | 那样的话 |
[37:54] | guess it’ll be easier for me to find you then. | 我猜到时候想找到你就更轻松了 |
[38:01] | We don’t work when we’re apart. | 我们分开的时候什么事都做不好 |
[38:04] | But, together… | 但我们在一起的时候 |
[38:07] | baby, | 宝贝 |
[38:09] | together, we set the world on fire. | 我们在一起的时候就所向披靡了 |
[38:24] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[38:25] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[38:33] | Ooh, coffee. | 咖啡 |
[38:41] | Hey, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[38:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:59] | You want coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:12] | 出售 费城联排住宅 四室三卫 全新装修 拎包入住 | |
[40:05] | Man, Kevin’s house is huge. | 天哪 凯文的房子真大 |
[40:08] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你打给我 |
[40:13] | I got the, uh… | 我带了… |
[40:15] | sidewalk chalk. | 街头涂鸦粉笔 |
[40:16] | I just talked to Jack, | 我刚刚跟杰克聊过 |
[40:19] | and they’re on their way. | 他们已经在来的路上了 |
[40:21] | I’m glad you decided to come. | 我很高兴你们能决定过来 |
[40:24] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[40:25] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[40:49] | Good to see you, too, bud. | 我也很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[40:51] | Hey, Uncle Randall. | 你好啊 兰德尔叔叔 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:53] | Hey, where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[40:55] | he went to go get takeout. | 他出去拿外卖了 |
[40:57] | He realized we didn’t have any food. | 他突然发现我们家什么吃的都没有 |
[41:01] | Classic Kevin. | 凯文本色 |
[41:03] | Knock, knock, knock. Look who’s here. | 敲敲门 看看谁来了 |
[41:07] | – Where is he? – My God, | -他在哪 -我的天 |
[41:08] | – do you have enough luggage? – Well, I had no choice. | -你带的行李可真少 -我别无选择 |
[41:11] | I’m here indefinitely. | 我可能要在这长住 |
[41:13] | Indefinitely? | 长住 |
[41:14] | – Indefinitely. – Wait, Kev, you don’t think | -长住 -等等 小凯 你不会是想 |
[41:16] | you’re living here, do you? | 直接住在这里吧 不是吧 |
[41:17] | With no room service? No, thank you. | 这里连客房服务都没有 不了 多谢 |
[41:19] | – But don’t you worry about a thing. – Careful. | -但你完全不用担心任何事 -小心 |
[41:20] | I will be here all the time. | 我会一直在这里 |
[41:23] | Look how handsome you are. | 看看你多帅啊 |
[41:25] | Hey, Tobes, you got any, uh, Perrier? | 小托 你这有沛绿雅[法国有气矿泉水]吗 |
[41:27] | We’re parched. We’re parched. | 我们要渴死了 我们要渴死了 |
[41:29] | We got thirsty. | 我们想喝水 |
[41:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | I’m gonna go say hi. | 我过去打声招呼 |
[41:36] | – where is…? – He’s already in there. | -他在哪 -他已经在里面了 |
[42:13] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[42:15] | It’s Randall. | 我是兰德尔 |
[42:17] | Your son, Randall. | 你儿子 兰德尔 |
[42:31] | Hi, Nicky. | 你好 尼奇 |