时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | You know, | 其实 |
[00:02] | you don’t need to stick around here for my court hearing. | 你不需要留在这儿等我的聆讯 |
[00:05] | Yeah, no, I really do need to stick around here | 不 我是真的必须留在这儿 |
[00:07] | for your court hearing. I told your vet counselor that I would. | 等你的聆讯 我跟你的老兵咨询师说了我会等 |
[00:13] | Mr. And Mrs. Hodges, | 霍奇斯先生 霍奇斯太太 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry for skipping school with Malik, | 对于和马利克一起逃学我很抱歉 |
[00:17] | but I am not sorry for yesterday | 但昨天的事我不后悔 |
[00:19] | because that was the best day of my life. | 因为那是我此生中最美好的一天 |
[00:24] | Okay. Pick a letter. | 好了 选个字母 |
[00:26] | Any letter. Oh. Um… | 任何字母都行 |
[00:29] | Z “Z.” | |
[00:30] | – “Z.” I got it. Uh… – Yeah, thanks. | -Z 好的 我来 -谢谢 |
[00:34] | Zachary. | 扎克利 |
[00:35] | Okay. | 可以 |
[00:37] | Zeke. | 扎克 |
[00:39] | Zeppelin. | 扎柏林 |
[00:40] | Ooh. But what if they’re all girls? | 不错 如果她们都是女孩呢 |
[00:43] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[00:46] | Zophie. | 佐菲 |
[00:47] | – Zusan. – No, you can’t just put Zs on “S” names. | -祖珊 -你别把Z强加在S开头的名字上 |
[00:52] | I’m telling you, Jack, | 我跟你说 杰克 |
[00:54] | we can never go back there. | 我们绝对不能再回图书馆了 |
[00:55] | Kevin bit the librarian. | 凯文直接上嘴咬了人家馆长 |
[00:58] | I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. | 应该没那么严重吧 |
[00:59] | He bit her on her face with intent. | 他故意往人家脸上咬 |
[01:02] | Okay, so, the kids are never gonna learn how to read. | 好吧 孩子们永远学不了阅读了 |
[01:04] | It’s no big deal. | 多大点事 |
[01:05] | – Parachute! Parachute! – What? | -降落伞 降落伞 -什么 |
[01:07] | – Parachute! – Okay, okay. | -降落伞 -好吧 |
[01:10] | Parachute it is. There you go. And… | 那就降落伞 来吧 |
[01:15] | Parachute. | 降落伞 |
[01:17] | I dropped Kevin at Sophie’s, | 我把凯文送去了索菲家 |
[01:20] | Randall at the library, | 兰德尔送到了图书馆 |
[01:22] | Kate at the mall, and I fixed that annoying rattle | 凯特在商场 还有车上烦人的咔嗒声 |
[01:26] | in the Wagoneer, and all before lunch. | 我也修好了 都是一上午完成的 |
[01:28] | I mean, it’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s Super Dad. | 天上飞的不是鸟 不是飞机 而是超级爹地 |
[01:31] | Well, look at you, man of the year. | 可以啊 年度好男人 |
[01:34] | Couldn’t do it without you. | 没有你我也做不到 |
[01:35] | Well, you’ll never have to. | 我会一直在的 |
[01:37] | Oh. Yeah. | 好 |
[02:00] | I think the spray arm is broken. | 我觉得是喷臂坏了 |
[02:02] | Oh. So I don’t need a whole new dishwasher? | 所以我不需要重新买一台洗碗机吗 |
[02:05] | Thank God. That is the last thing | 谢天谢地 我现在的状态 |
[02:07] | I need right now. | 可买不起新的 |
[02:09] | I got it! Don’t get it. I’ll get it. | 我来 不用过来 我去开门 |
[02:17] | I missed you, babe. | 我好想你 宝贝 |
[02:18] | Oh, yeah? Prove it. | 是吗 怎么证明 |
[02:24] | – What’s up, Randy? – What’s up? | -你好啊 兰德 -你好 |
[02:25] | How you doing, man? Hey, Rebecca. | 过得好吗 你好啊 丽贝卡 |
[02:27] | – Hi, Marc. – How’s it going? | -马克 -你好 |
[02:28] | Damn, college boy. | 可以啊 大学生 |
[02:29] | What, back for more laundry? | 怎么 又回来洗衣服 |
[02:30] | You’re here, like, every weekend. | 你简直每周末都回来 |
[02:34] | – Hey, Bug, that’s not lunch. – I know. | -宝贝 那个不能当午餐 -我知道 |
[02:36] | I’ll get something at the movies. | 看电影的时候我再买吧 |
[02:37] | Oh, Beth and I just saw Practical Magic. | 我和贝丝刚看完《巫法闯情关》 |
[02:39] | Oh, the one with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman together. | 桑德拉·布洛克和妮可·基德曼演的那部吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, I’ve been dying to see that. | 我一直特别想看 |
[02:43] | But we’re not 12-year-old girls. | 但我们不是12岁女孩了 |
[02:45] | – You ready? Good to go? All right. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -你准备好可以出发了吗 -好 |
[02:47] | – All right. Rebecca, good to see you. – Bye, guys. | -好了 丽贝卡 回见 -拜拜 |
[02:50] | – Have fun. – Randy, good to see you. | -玩得开心 -兰德 回见 |
[02:55] | What does Kate see in that guy? | 凯特到底喜欢那家伙什么 |
[02:57] | Honestly, I’m just happy that she’s happy. | 说实话 她开心我就开心 |
[03:02] | And you, Mom? How you doing? | 你呢 妈妈 你最近怎么样 |
[03:04] | These mortgage payments are eating away | 房贷就快要把 |
[03:06] | at what’s left of the insurance money, | 保险赔付剩下的钱掏空了 |
[03:08] | and I really need to get a job, but I’m not… | 我真得赶紧找份工作 但是我… |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. I-I… | 抱歉 我… |
[03:14] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不希望你担心 |
[03:18] | Since I’m already here, | 既然我回来了 |
[03:19] | you know, we could look at your résumé. | 我们可以一起看看你的简历 |
[03:21] | That is a very sweet but unnecessary offer. | 你很贴心 但是真的不需要这样 |
[03:24] | And I’m sure you have | 而且你肯定 |
[03:25] | a ton of schoolwork you have to work on. | 还有很多作业要做吧 |
[03:26] | I already knocked out next week’s reading, | 我已经把下周该读的书都读完了 |
[03:28] | Mom, I’m a huge nerd. | 妈 我就是个书呆子 |
[03:30] | Résumés are my jam. Like, I live for them. | 简历我太擅长了 我就是为此而生的 |
[04:01] | Look, um, Cassidy… | 听我说 卡西迪… |
[04:04] | We’re both adults. | 大家都是成年人 |
[04:05] | You’re single. I’m separated. | 你单身 我跟丈夫分居 |
[04:07] | Nobody did anything wrong. | 我们都没犯什么错 |
[04:10] | You’re okay, though? | 不过你没事吧 |
[04:12] | Because the last thing I want to do | 因为我最不希望的就是 |
[04:13] | is make your life more complicated. | 把你的生活搅得更复杂 |
[04:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:20] | – I’ll… – You’ll what? | -我会… -你会怎么样 |
[04:23] | You’ll call me? | 会打给我吗 |
[04:27] | Probably not. | 不太可能 |
[04:44] | You slept with her, didn’t you? | 你跟她睡了 是不是 |
[04:46] | That’s why Cassidy hasn’t been at AA all week? | 所以卡西迪才一周没去互助会 |
[04:51] | Not gonna talk about that with you. | 不跟你谈这个 |
[04:52] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事 |
[04:54] | Just out of curiosity here. | 只是好奇 |
[04:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[05:03] | I mean, I thought you were trying to | 我是说 我以为你在努力 |
[05:06] | help the poor kid fix her marriage, not destroy it. | 帮那个可怜孩子挽救她的婚姻 而不是破坏 |
[05:09] | You’re like a human wrecking ball. | 你就像个人形破坏球 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:19] | Yeah, thanks for the pep talk. | 多谢鼓励 |
[05:20] | No, I’m serious. Explain it to me. | 不 我是认真的 跟我解释一下 |
[05:23] | What kind of person does that, huh? | 什么样的人会那么做 |
[05:27] | Huh? | 是不是 |
[05:32] | Shame on you. | 你真丢脸 |
[05:38] | Shame on you. | 你真丢脸 |
[05:52] | I’m so glad | 我真高兴 |
[05:52] | I could make it out early for Thanksgiving. | 我能为了感恩节早点过来 |
[05:55] | The house is gorgeous. | 这个房子很气派 |
[05:58] | Miguel is gonna love all these period details. | 米格尔会喜欢这里面所有仿古的细节的 |
[06:01] | How’s his visit with his kids going? | 他去他孩子们那边还好吗 |
[06:03] | Oh, it’s good. | 挺好的 |
[06:05] | He is gonna take the train down | 不过他得从纽约 |
[06:06] | from New York in time for dinner, though. | 坐火车才能赶得上晚餐 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:08] | Mom and I are off for our tour of Philly. | 妈妈跟我准备开始我们的费城之旅了 |
[06:11] | Tess, Annie, let’s go, girls. | 苔丝 安妮 我们走吧 |
[06:13] | The playdate express is leaving the station. | 玩伴号列车要发车了 |
[06:15] | Can’t wait for some quality “R” and “R” time. | 我对”兰丽时光”已经迫不及待了 |
[06:19] | That’s, uh, that’s Randall and Rebecca. | 我是指兰德尔和丽贝卡共度的时光 |
[06:21] | – I know, baby. I know. – See what I’m saying? | -我知道 亲爱的 -明白我说什么了吧 |
[06:23] | – Hey, uh-uh. – What? | -不行 -怎么了 |
[06:24] | That is for Deja and Malik’s movie date. | 那是为黛佳和马利克的电影约会准备的 |
[06:27] | It’s not a date. | 这不叫约会 |
[06:28] | A date is when you go out somewhere alone. | 约会得特地去一个地方 无闲杂人等 |
[06:30] | Well, them’s the rules. | 规矩就是这样 |
[06:32] | Chaperoned dates only. | 无监护人在场不得约会 |
[06:33] | We all agreed. | 我们都达成一致了 |
[06:35] | Besides, you won’t even know I’m here. | 而且 你们都不会感觉到我在这儿的 |
[06:36] | You’ll be in the living room. I’ll stay in the kitchen. | 你们待在客厅 我待在厨房 |
[06:39] | The kitchen and the living room are the same room. | 可厨房和客厅是同一个房间 |
[06:46] | I just want him to take one bite of the banana. | 我就想让他咬一口香蕉 |
[06:50] | He should’ve tried solid food at least two weeks ago. | 他至少两周前就该开始吃固体食物了 |
[06:53] | Here’s a theory. | 我有个解释 |
[06:54] | Maybe baby doesn’t like banana. | 或许宝宝不喜欢香蕉 |
[06:56] | Everybody likes banana. It’s the healthy snack | 每个人都喜欢香蕉 它是健康零食 |
[06:58] | that comes in its own wrapper. | 还自带包装 |
[07:00] | – Maybe we could try something else. – Well, no. | -不妨试试别的吧 -不 |
[07:02] | We can’t, because you can only introduce one food at a time | 不行 因为你每次得给他试同一种食物 |
[07:04] | in case there’s an allergic reaction. | 以防有过敏反应 |
[07:05] | That’s why I made the baby food chart | 这就是为什么我制作了宝宝食物图 |
[07:07] | to match the daddy food chart. | 来跟爸爸食物图匹配 |
[07:09] | Right. | 也对 |
[07:11] | Well, then, Jack, | 那好吧 杰克 |
[07:12] | it’s boob juice until dinner. | 到晚饭前只能喝母乳了 |
[07:14] | I got to squeeze in a gym sesh before my staff meeting, | 我得在员工会议之前挤时间去健身房 |
[07:16] | so maybe we’ll try again later. | 或许我们可以晚点再试 |
[07:17] | You know what? I really want to keep trying now. | 你知道吗 我真的很想趁现在一直试下去 |
[07:19] | No, babe, babe, babe. | 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | Please wait for me, all right? | 拜托等我 好吗 |
[07:22] | I already missed first rollover and first sit up. | 我已经错过了第一次翻身和第一次坐立 |
[07:25] | I don’t want to miss first solid food. | 我不想错过他第一次吃固体食物 |
[07:28] | But I’ll try to leave work early, okay? | 不过我尽量早点下班 好吗 |
[07:30] | – I love you, Kate. – Love you. | -我爱你 凯特 -爱你 |
[07:32] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:33] | Mwah. Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[07:34] | Did you feel Daddy’s kiss? | 你感受到爸爸的亲亲了吗 |
[07:42] | Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey. | 醒醒 醒醒 鸡蛋加培根等着你 |
[07:45] | I don’t have bacon. | 我没有培根 |
[07:47] | I don’t have eggs. | 也没有鸡蛋 |
[07:49] | But I got coffee. | 但我有咖啡 |
[07:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:53] | Kevin, look, uh, you know, my, uh… | 凯文 你听好 你知道 我的… |
[07:56] | my court hearing’s this afternoon. | 我的聆讯就在今天下午 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry if I was rough on you the other day, | 如果我那天对你过于严厉了 我道歉 |
[08:04] | but you’ve beaten yourself up enough. I’m coming in. | 但你已经够自责了 我进来了 |
[08:26] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[08:27] | Oh, uh, hey, it’s Nicky. | 你好 我是尼奇 |
[08:28] | Um, is the kid with you? | 那孩子跟你在一起吗 |
[08:30] | No, we haven’t spoken all week. | 没有 我们一周都没说过话了 |
[08:32] | Well, he’s just… He’s locked himself | 自从你们两个笨蛋睡了之后 |
[08:34] | in the trailer since you morons slept together. | 他就把自己锁在房车里 |
[08:37] | But now he’s gone, and he left his phone here. | 但现在他不见了 还把手机留在这儿了 |
[08:40] | It’s not like him to just take off. | 他不像是就这么走了 |
[08:43] | Nicky, I’ve got my own crap going on over here. | 尼奇 我这里有自己的烂摊子要收拾 |
[08:45] | I mean, I just… I just signed the divorce papers. | 我是说 我刚…签了离婚手续 |
[08:47] | Cassidy, how many times | 卡西迪 我一共 |
[08:49] | have I ever picked up the phone and called you? | 才动手给你打过几次电话 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Right, okay. | 是 对 好吧 |
[08:55] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过来 |
[09:03] | I think I overdressed for this interview. | 我觉得我为这次面试穿得太正式了 |
[09:05] | Kaufmann’s would be lucky to have you. | 考夫曼能招到你才是走运了 |
[09:09] | Thank you for all your help, sweetheart. | 谢谢你帮忙 亲爱的 |
[09:11] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[09:14] | But you don’t have to worry about me, okay? | 但你不必担心我 好吗 |
[09:18] | Ever. | 永远不必 |
[09:23] | So, if you could, uh, picture me grocery shopping | 如果你能想象出我带着三个小孩 |
[09:26] | with three toddlers, you’ll understand | 去杂货店买东西的画面 你就会懂 |
[09:28] | I know all about multitasking. | 我绝对是同时处理多项任务的专家 |
[09:30] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信你没问题 |
[09:31] | – Yeah. – Oh, triplets. Wow. | -嗯 -三胞胎 真行 |
[09:35] | Oh, uh, you’re familiar with our | 您对我们的 |
[09:36] | purchasing and scheduling software? | 采购及调度软件熟悉吗 |
[09:39] | Uh, if I’m honest, I-I’m not. | 说实话 不太熟 |
[09:42] | But I am computer proficient, | 但我能熟练操作电脑 |
[09:44] | and I type 85 words a minute, so… | 而且每分钟能打85个词 所以… |
[09:46] | I’m sure I can handle whatever software you use. | 我有信心掌握你们用的任何软件 |
[10:01] | Mr. Simons, | 西蒙斯先生 |
[10:01] | – thank you so much for your time. – Sure. | -十分感谢您抽时间面试我 -不客气 |
[10:07] | – How’d it go? – Okay. | -刚才怎么样 -还好 |
[10:09] | I think I sweat out all the liquid in my body. | 我感觉自己几乎把汗流干了 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna go freshen up for a second. | 我得去清醒一下了 |
[10:13] | – Do you want to grab the car? – Okay. | -你想先去叫车吗 -好 |
[10:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:18] | I’ll need to see some more applicants. | 我需要多面试几个应聘者 |
[10:26] | Huh? No, I didn’t, so we… | 什么 不 我没 所以… |
[10:28] | Rebecca Pearson is here! | 丽贝卡·皮尔森驾到 |
[10:29] | Mrs. Pearson, so good to see you again. | 皮尔森夫人 很高兴再次见到您 |
[10:32] | – Hi. Oh, a hug. – Hi. Welcome. | -拥抱一下 -欢迎 |
[10:33] | You know, Randall tells a lot of stories | 兰德尔平时讲了很多 |
[10:36] | about his family, like, a lot a lot. | 家里的故事 真的很多 |
[10:39] | Like, more than anyone, ever, in human history. | 简直创造了人类历史之最 |
[10:41] | Okay, let’s give her some space, please. | 好了 拜托大家给她点空间 |
[10:43] | You guys are very sweet. | 你们太热情了 |
[10:45] | I am just… I’m very proud of Randall. | 我真的…非常为兰德尔感到骄傲 |
[10:48] | My son, the congressman. | 我儿子 堂堂国会议员 |
[10:51] | It’s, uh, councilman, Mom. | 应该是市议员 妈 |
[10:52] | – I’m a councilman. – Congressman, no. | -我是名市议员 -不是国会议员 |
[10:54] | – Councilman. – Hey, I… I like the sound of that. | -市议员 -听起来挺适合你 |
[10:56] | Hey, one job at a time, Jae-Dubs. | 我没法一心二用 老兄 |
[10:58] | – Now, is it okay if I take pictures? – Oh, of course. | -我可以拍几张照片吗 -当然 |
[11:01] | Yeah? You don’t mind? | 可以吗 你们不介意吗 |
[11:02] | All right. Maybe, uh… | 好的 那么… |
[11:04] | You want to see the rest of the office? | 你想看看办公室其他地方吗 |
[11:05] | The two of you. Ready? | 你们俩 准备好了吗 |
[11:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:08] | – Nice. Oh. – Jae-won. Nice. | -好的 -在元 好的 |
[11:10] | – Randall Pearson. – Yeah. | -我是兰德尔·皮尔森 -挺像 |
[11:12] | – There’s more to it, Mom. – No, I know. | -还有很多地方没逛呢 妈 -我知道 |
[11:14] | I just want to take pictures along the way. All right. | 我只是想一边逛一边拍照 好的 |
[11:18] | – I like these maps, too. – Wanna see the… | -我喜欢这几张地图 -你想去看看… |
[11:19] | This carpet is really… | 这块地毯真是… |
[11:21] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[11:22] | I get every angle here. | 照到了各个角度 |
[11:25] | Let me see. This is your office? | 让我看看 这是你的办公室吗 |
[11:27] | Yes, ma’am. Right here. | 没错 就这里 |
[11:28] | Oh, wow, look at the desk. | 看那张桌子 |
[11:39] | Uh, hi. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:42] | It’s time for our walk. | 我们该去散步了 |
[11:43] | I’m having a bad morning. | 我今早过得很糟 |
[11:45] | Join the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[11:46] | No. Seriously. | 不了 说真的 |
[11:48] | Bad mornings are worse for | 糟糕的早晨 |
[11:49] | people who had massive strokes. | 对曾经严重中风的人打击更大 |
[11:50] | I’ve got muscle spasms. | 我的肌肉痉挛犯了 |
[11:52] | Maybe tomorrow. | 还是明天吧 |
[11:53] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[11:59] | All right, well, don’t just stand there. | 好了 别站在那了 |
[12:00] | You’re letting the bugs in. | 虫子都要被你放进来了 |
[12:10] | Hey, uh, Mrs…. Mrs. Pearson. | 您好 皮尔森夫人 |
[12:13] | Um, thank you so much for having me over. | 很高兴您邀请我过来 |
[12:15] | What’s that, popcorn? | 那是什么 爆米花吗 |
[12:16] | Okay, you two, | 好了 你们俩 |
[12:17] | just pretend I’m not here. | 假装我不在这就好 |
[12:21] | But also remember, I will be here the whole time. | 但同时要记住 我会一直待在这里 |
[12:26] | Neh! | 不行 |
[12:29] | You gonna take it? | 你要接吗 |
[12:29] | Neh! You got to be fast. | 不行 你得再快点 |
[12:31] | All right, just take it. | 好了 拿着吧 |
[12:32] | Have fun, y’all. | 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[12:35] | So, I told you what happened when I took my wife | 我跟你们说过上周我带我老婆 |
[12:37] | out to Pittsburgh to do some shopping last week? | 去匹兹堡购物时发生什么了没 |
[12:40] | Okay, so, we found this… | 当时 我们发现了… |
[12:44] | So, as he comes by us, | 当克罗斯比从我们身边经过时 |
[12:46] | Crosby bumps our table, | 他撞到了我们的桌子 |
[12:48] | knocks over her glass, | 撞翻了她的酒杯 |
[12:50] | gets red wine all down her dress. | 把红酒都洒到了她的裙子上 |
[12:53] | So I sucker-punch him. | 于是我给了他一拳 |
[12:55] | You sucker-punched Sidney Crosby? | 你居然揍了希尼·克罗斯比 |
[12:56] | It was a new dress. | 那可是条新裙子 |
[12:59] | Another club soda? | 再来一杯苏打水吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:06] | Just so we’re clear, uh, | 我想弄清楚一点 |
[13:08] | you’re telling a story about how you sucker-punched | 你刚才讲的故事 是说自己打了 |
[13:11] | Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby | 匹兹堡企鹅队队长希尼·克罗斯比 |
[13:13] | for accidentally spilling wine | 因为他不小心把酒 |
[13:15] | on your wife’s dress? | 洒到了你妻子的裙子上吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | I mean, there’s no way that happened. | 要我说根本没有这事 |
[13:21] | But… but okay. | 但…无所谓 |
[13:24] | Buddy… | 伙计… |
[13:25] | you looking for trouble? | 你在找麻烦吗 |
[13:28] | No, no, I don’t have to look for trouble. | 不不 我根本不需要找麻烦 |
[13:30] | Trouble always finds me. | 麻烦总是找上我 |
[13:32] | Like a human wrecking ball, actually. | 我就像个人形破坏球 |
[13:35] | Aren’t you that actor that’s been hanging around town? | 你不是那个最近来镇里的演员吗 |
[13:37] | Let me ask you a question. Uh, do you love your wife? | 我问你个问题 你爱你的妻子吗 |
[13:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -爱啊 -好 |
[13:43] | She love you? | 那她爱你吗 |
[13:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:46] | I bet you a hundred bucks I can get her to take her clothes off | 我跟你赌一百块 我能在见到她二十分钟内 |
[13:48] | within 20 minutes of meeting her. | 让她脱掉衣服 |
[13:51] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[13:52] | Actually, you know what, I might have overshot. | 说实话 我可能把话说得太满了 |
[13:54] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do. Here, I’ll bet you ten dollars | 我让你看看我的本事 我跟你赌十块钱 |
[13:57] | that I can get your wife out of that wine-stained dress | 我能让你老婆在见到我的五分钟内 |
[13:59] | within five minutes of meeting her. | 脱掉那条沾了酒渍的裙子 |
[14:02] | What do you think? Huh? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:08] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[14:10] | I’m Rebecca Pearson’s son. | 我是丽贝卡·皮尔森的儿子 |
[14:12] | Uh, sh-she was just in here. | 她刚刚在这里面试 |
[14:14] | She and my father adopted me | 我被抛弃在消防局的时候 |
[14:16] | when I was left at a fire station | 她和我父亲一起领养了我 |
[14:17] | and raised me as their own. | 把我当成他们自己的孩子一样养大 |
[14:20] | That’s the kind of person she is. | 她就是那样的人 |
[14:22] | Did she tell you that? | 她告诉过你这些吗 |
[14:24] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[14:25] | That’s also the kind of person she is. | 这也是她一贯的作风 |
[14:27] | Did she tell you my father died last year, | 她告没告诉你 去年家里着火 |
[14:29] | saving our lives in a house fire? | 我爸爸为了救我们而去世的事 |
[14:33] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[14:35] | – No. – Of course not. | -没有 -她当然没有 |
[14:38] | Because… she’s not the type of person | 因为 她不是那种 |
[14:40] | to tell you a sob story to try to get a job. | 靠卖惨去换取一份工作的人 |
[14:43] | But you are? | 但你是的 |
[14:44] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[14:48] | Your mom’s lucky to have you. | 你妈妈有你这个孩子真是幸运 |
[14:50] | I can barely get my son to return my calls. | 我儿子基本都不回我电话 |
[14:54] | She seems like a great person. | 感觉她是个很好的人 |
[14:56] | She certainly raised a great kid. | 她也养育了一个很棒的孩子 |
[14:59] | But she doesn’t know how to use the software, | 但她不知道怎么用软件 |
[15:01] | and I don’t have the time to train her. | 而且我没时间给她培训 |
[15:05] | Sir, I graduated top of my class. | 先生 我是作为尖子生毕业的 |
[15:08] | I have a full scholarship with Carnegie Mellon. | 还拿到了卡内基梅隆的全奖 |
[15:10] | I’ll teach her any software you need | 周一早上之前我可以教会她 |
[15:11] | by Monday morning. | 任何你需要她用到的软件 |
[15:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:15] | Sh-She just needs a chance. | 她只需要一次机会 |
[15:23] | I was just grabbing my bag. | 我刚去拿我的包了 |
[15:27] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好走了吗 -嗯 |
[15:36] | Mm! Everybody’s all about the Philly cheesesteak… | 每个人都喜欢费城芝士肉排 |
[15:38] | …but my money’s on the roast pork from DiNic’s | 但我花钱买了迪尼克的烤肉 |
[15:40] | as the best sandwich in Philadelphia. | 他们家的三明治是全费城最好吃的 |
[15:42] | I ordered these in special. | 我特意点了这些 |
[15:44] | – It’s delicious. – Right? | -很好吃 -是吧 |
[15:46] | All right, so… Hmm? | 那么 |
[15:47] | …tell me about life in L.A. | 跟我聊聊在洛杉矶过得怎么样 |
[15:53] | it’s-it’s lovely. | 很…很好啊 |
[15:56] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[15:59] | – Any celebrity sightings? – No. | -没见到什么名人吗 -没有 |
[16:01] | Don’t you want to complain about the traffic | 难道你不想吐槽下交通 |
[16:03] | – or how there’s no weather? – Mm. No. | -和天气吗 -不 |
[16:05] | I want to show you pictures of the baby. | 我想给你看看宝宝的照片 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Where is my phone? | 我手机在哪 |
[16:15] | I just had it. | 我刚刚还拿着的 |
[16:17] | – Mom, it’s okay. – Come on. No, | -妈 没事的 -不会丢了吧 |
[16:18] | it was really expensive. | 真的很贵 |
[16:21] | And Miguel splurged when I told him not to. | 米格尔太浪费了 我都说了不要买 |
[16:24] | I’m sure it’s in here. Hey. | 手机肯定就在这里 |
[16:26] | Where could it be? | 手机能在哪呢 |
[16:27] | I just had it. | 我刚刚还拿在手里的 |
[16:29] | – Are you kidding me? – Mom, it’s okay. I’ll just call it. | -开玩笑吗 -妈 没事 我打过去看看 |
[16:32] | I really need to find my phone, though, Randall. | 我真的需要找到我的手机 兰德尔 |
[16:35] | – Okay. Yeah. – Okay? Can you help me, please? | -好的 -能麻烦你帮帮我吗 |
[16:36] | Yes, ma’am. Hey, guys. | 好的 女士 伙计们 |
[16:39] | Has anybody seen my mom’s phone? | 有人看到我妈的手机了吗 |
[16:41] | Oh. No, I hear it. | 没有 我听到了 |
[16:44] | Oh. Is it this? | 是这个吗 |
[16:46] | Oh! Okay. | 可算找到了 |
[16:48] | – Crisis averted, Mrs. Pearson. There it is. – Thank you. | -危机解除 皮尔森太太 给 -谢谢 |
[16:50] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:53] | Um, okay, now I’m gonna show you pictures of your nephew. | 好了 我现在可以给你看你外甥的照片了 |
[17:00] | – Come on, sweetheart. – Yes. | -来啊 亲爱的 -好的 |
[17:01] | Look at this picture. | 快看这张照片 |
[17:05] | Look at that one. | 看这张 |
[17:06] | Look at his little face. | 看看他的小脸蛋 |
[17:11] | I’m not talking about this anymore. | 我再也不想说这件事了 |
[17:13] | I thought you said you wanted to. | 我还以为你想聊这件事的 |
[17:16] | I told you… it’s just the way it is. | 我告诉过你…事情就是这样的 |
[17:19] | Okay, so you can’t even talk to them about it? | 好吧 所以你都不能和他们说这件事吗 |
[17:21] | I mean, I don’t get why you won’t just have the conversation. | 我不懂为什么你们聊都不能聊 |
[17:23] | And I don’t get why you can’t take no for an answer. | 我就纳闷 我都说了不想谈你还不懂吗 |
[17:30] | Deja. | 黛佳 |
[17:43] | – Anything you want to talk about? – Just… | -你想跟我聊聊吗 -就… |
[17:45] | please tell him to leave. | 拜托让他走吧 |
[17:52] | Hey, Malik? | 马利克 |
[17:55] | I think it’s best if you go home. | 我觉得你还是回家比较好 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Yeah, no, it was… completely my fault. | 好 好 这都是…我的错 |
[18:03] | I pushed her too hard, so… | 我把她逼得太紧了 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:06] | You pushed her too hard. | 你把她逼得太紧了 |
[18:08] | And what… what was it, exactly? | 所以 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:11] | It’s not my place. | 不该由我说 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:15] | Malik, | 马利克 |
[18:16] | if you push my daughter | 如果你在逼我女儿 |
[18:17] | on something that makes her uncomfortable, | 做一些让她不舒服的事情 |
[18:20] | I have the right to know what’s up. | 我有权利知道是什么事 |
[18:27] | Deja wants to see her mom. | 黛佳想见她妈妈 |
[18:30] | Her birth mom. | 她的生母 |
[18:33] | That’s what’s up. | 就是这件事 |
[18:39] | – Okay. – Now, this is service. | -好了 -你这服务很棒 |
[18:42] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[18:44] | I’m happy you came by. Really. | 我真的很高兴你来看我 |
[18:47] | Are you? ‘Cause you don’t act like it. | 是吗 你看上去可不是这么想的 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I know. Ever since the stroke, | 我知道 自从中风后 |
[18:51] | I have trouble making my voice and face | 我就很难用我的声音和表情 |
[18:53] | express empathy and gratitude. | 表达同情或者感激 |
[18:55] | Doesn’t mean I don’t have any. | 但这不代表我没有这些情绪 |
[19:09] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[19:15] | Hey, come on. | 等等 |
[19:21] | Wha…? | 怎么 |
[19:24] | It’s a funny story. | 说来可笑 |
[19:26] | Did you win? | 你赢了吗 |
[19:31] | Did you drink? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[19:34] | No. | 没有 |
[19:36] | I thought about it, but no. | 我犹豫过 但没喝 |
[19:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:41] | Let’s go. | 我们回去 |
[19:58] | I better go get changed. | 我得去换身衣服 |
[20:00] | Why, you got a hot date? | 怎么 你有约会吗 |
[20:03] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天周三了 |
[20:11] | You actually forgot. | 你果然忘了 |
[20:16] | Oh. No, your hearing. | 没有 你的听证会 |
[20:17] | Of course. Yes. | 我当然记得 |
[20:18] | I… | 我 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:24] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉 |
[20:28] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉 |
[20:34] | Well, I’m sure that’ll be a big help with the judge, | 法官肯定会很满意这个情况 |
[20:36] | that my character witness looks like he went 12 rounds | 毕竟我的品德见证人看起来像和拳王泰森 |
[20:39] | with Mike Tyson. | 打了12回合拳击 |
[20:41] | But you know what? Just forget it. | 不过呢 无所谓 |
[20:43] | I mean, I’m the idiot who threw the chair through the window. | 毕竟我才是那个用椅子砸窗户的蠢货 |
[20:59] | “I’m sorry” is like a… | “我很抱歉” |
[21:02] | It’s like a magic word when you’re a kid. | 小时候就像有魔力一样 |
[21:06] | Doesn’t matter what you did. | 不管做了什么都没关系 |
[21:07] | Say you’re sorry and it all goes away. | 只要说一句很抱歉就没事了 |
[21:11] | Then you grow up, and it just… | 可是长大后 这句话 |
[21:15] | doesn’t work anymore, does it? | 就失效了 对吧 |
[21:18] | No, it doesn’t. | 没错 失效了 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:29] | See what I mean? | 明白我什么意思了吗 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:40] | Okay, a little makeup will cover this right up. | 化点妆就可以遮住淤青 |
[21:44] | I will say, for a Marine, | 说实话 对于一名海军来说 |
[21:46] | you’ve got a pretty gentle touch. | 你这手法还挺温柔 |
[21:47] | Well, whoever busted up your face was an amateur. | 打你脸的人肯定是个业余选手 |
[21:49] | You wouldn’t want to see what a professional can do to you. | 你不会想知道专业人士能把你打成什么样的 |
[21:55] | Growing up, uh, | 我小时候 |
[21:57] | my dad, | 我爸爸 |
[21:58] | he-he flew a Cessna 150. | 他开塞斯纳150号飞机 |
[22:01] | He called it The Screaming Eagle. | 他称之为啸鹰 |
[22:04] | Named it after the 101st Airborne Division. | 是以美军一零一空降师命名的 |
[22:06] | He was so proud to be in the 101st. | 他很骄傲能成为一零一的一员 |
[22:09] | I didn’t know your dad served. | 我不知道你爸爸也服过役 |
[22:10] | You never mentioned that. | 你从未提过 |
[22:13] | Well, not all of us have to talk | 不是所有人都像你 |
[22:15] | about our dead dads all the time. | 句句不离自己死去的爸爸 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | I never found what my dad did in the military, though. | 不过我一直不知道我爸在军队做了什么 |
[22:25] | Bravery. Heroism. | 无畏精神 英雄气概 |
[22:27] | I kept chasing it. | 我一直都在寻找 |
[22:29] | I enlisted again and again, thinking… | 我一次次申请入伍 想着 |
[22:33] | “This time I’ll feel it.” | “这次我肯定能找到” |
[22:36] | I tried and I tried until… | 我一直努力找 直到… |
[22:39] | I just ended up destroying everything I had back home. | 我毁了家里的一切 |
[22:47] | It wasn’t you who destroyed my marriage, Kevin. | 并不是你毁了我的婚姻 凯文 |
[22:52] | I did that all by myself, | 都是我自己毁掉的 |
[22:55] | way before I met you. | 早在我遇见你之前就毁了 |
[23:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:03] | I did my best. | 我尽全力了 |
[23:05] | There’s only so much I can do to fix a face like yours. | 你这张脸长成这样 我能补救的也有限 |
[23:15] | You know, Cassidy, it’s not too late | 其实 卡西迪 现在还不晚 |
[23:16] | to put your family back together. | 如果你想挽回家人的话 |
[23:19] | I signed the divorce papers yesterday. | 我昨天签了离婚协议 |
[23:23] | Today is Wednesday. | 今天周三 |
[23:26] | Matty has swimming lessons every Wednesday. | 马蒂每周三都会去上游泳课 |
[23:30] | And, afterwards, | 然后 |
[23:31] | Ryan takes him to the diner on Hawthorne for dinner. | 瑞安会带他去霍桑市的餐馆吃晚饭 |
[23:35] | Every Wednesday night, I park across the street and I watch | 每周三晚上 我会把车停在马路对面看他们 |
[23:39] | and I try to work up the courage to walk in and join them. | 我很想鼓起勇气走进去和他们一起吃 |
[23:45] | And I can’t do it anymore. | 可我做不到了 |
[23:49] | I’m gonna call it a day. | 我今天打算放弃了 |
[23:54] | Okay, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[23:59] | Time to face the music. | 该去迎接挑战了 |
[24:02] | Could you cut an avocado in half for me? | 你能帮我把牛油果切成两半吗 |
[24:04] | – Yeah. – If I try it myself, | -好 -要是我自己切的话 |
[24:06] | it’s fifty-fifty I lose a finger. | 估计会直接少一根手指 |
[24:08] | And I’ve only got five left that work. | 况且我只剩下五根手指能动了 |
[24:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Jack, what do you think? | 杰克 你喜欢这个吗 |
[24:18] | – You want to try some? – Oh, you can try, | -想尝一点吗 -你可以喂喂看 |
[24:19] | but this kid does not eat anything. | 但是这孩子什么东西都不吃 |
[24:21] | Ah, open up. Here it comes. | 张开小嘴 好吃的来了 |
[24:24] | It’s like guacamole. | 很像墨西哥鳄梨酱哦 |
[24:27] | There you go. | 吃进去了 |
[24:28] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[24:30] | Buddy, you did it! | 儿子 你做到了 |
[24:32] | Look at you. | 你真棒 |
[24:34] | Oh, my– This is… | 天呐 这真的… |
[24:36] | Well, this is terrible timing. | 可这一口吃得不是时候啊 |
[24:42] | Sh-She wants to see her birth mom. | 她想见她的亲生母亲 |
[24:44] | But she doesn’t feel like she can talk to you guys about it. | 但是她觉得跟你们提这要求不合适 |
[24:48] | She really did not like it when I pushed her on it, | 每次我催她问你们 她就很不开心 |
[24:50] | which… again, I did, | 而我今天又干这傻事了 |
[24:52] | like an idiot. | 简直傻透了 |
[24:54] | Oh, God. What if I blew it? | 天呐 要是我搞砸了怎么办 |
[24:56] | What if she’s over me? I mean, the-the best girl | 要是她不喜欢我了呢 她可是… |
[24:58] | – in the world and… – Hey, Malik, | -这世上最好的女孩… -马利克 |
[24:59] | – I need you to focus, okay? – Yeah. | -我们先回正题 好吗 -好 |
[25:01] | Deja knows that she can talk to us about anything. | 任何事黛佳都可以和我们说 这点她知道的 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:08] | “Okay”? | “好吧” |
[25:09] | What’s-what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[25:14] | Well, she did… talk to you guys about it. | 她的确跟你们说过这事 |
[25:18] | A while ago. | 就在不久前 |
[25:19] | I guess you just kind of let it slide. | 你们可能听完过去了 |
[25:21] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[25:23] | Did you take her to see her mom? | 那你们带她去见她妈妈了吗 |
[25:25] | No, but that’s because everything just got so busy. | 没有 但那是因为实在有太多事要忙了 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | Malik, you “Okay” Me one more time… | 马利克 你又来这种语气… |
[25:33] | Off the record. | 这里就我们俩 |
[25:35] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[25:36] | Just say it. | 你就直说吧 |
[25:39] | Well, Randall ran for city council. | 兰德尔参加了议员选举 |
[25:43] | You guys moved to Philly. | 你们一家搬来了费城 |
[25:44] | You opened a dance studio. | 你还开了家舞蹈工作室 |
[25:47] | I mean, you weren’t too busy for any of that stuff. | 这些事你们怎么不说太忙做不了呢 |
[26:12] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[26:13] | – What? – Well, your tie is a disaster. | -什么 -你这领带系得太烂了 |
[26:15] | – What-what is this? – What? I… | -这系的什么玩意 -什么 我… |
[26:18] | I haven’t worn one of these since the prom. | 我从毕业舞会后就没戴过领带了 |
[26:20] | Okay, I got you. | 来吧 我帮你 |
[26:21] | Look at that. | 看我整理的 |
[26:23] | That’s sharp. | 帅呆了 |
[26:28] | Uncle Nicky. | 尼奇叔叔 |
[26:35] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[26:38] | We got this. | 我们能行 |
[26:40] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[26:45] | Uncle Nicky. | 尼奇叔叔 |
[27:05] | Oh, Miguel’s train is on time. | 米格尔的火车准点出发了 |
[27:14] | There’s a very persistent young man downstairs | 楼下有个执着的男生 |
[27:16] | who won’t leave until you come talk to him. | 一定要等你和他聊聊才肯走 |
[27:19] | Then he’ll be waiting a long time. | 那他可能要等很久了 |
[27:25] | Deja, I’m sorry we haven’t taken you to see Shauna. | 黛佳 很抱歉我们一直没带你去看肖娜 |
[27:30] | What, he told you? | 什么 他告诉你了 |
[27:31] | No, Beth, he shouldn’t have said that. | 不 贝丝 他不该跟你说这些的 |
[27:33] | – It’s no big deal. – Hey. Yes, it is. | -这不是什么大事 -不是的 |
[27:35] | It’s a very big deal. | 这事很重要 |
[27:42] | I don’t want you to think that… | 我不希望你们觉得… |
[27:45] | I’m ungrateful | 我不懂感恩 |
[27:47] | for everything you and Randall do for me. | 不感激你和兰德尔对我的付出 |
[27:49] | That-That’s why I didn’t want to say anything. | 所以我才没提起这事 |
[27:51] | That’s why I got so mad at Malik. | 这也是为什么我生马利克的气 |
[27:55] | We’re gonna look at a calendar | 我们会看下最近的行程安排 |
[27:57] | and find a good time to visit. | 定个时间带你去看她的 |
[27:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:07] | Uh, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[28:11] | I’d actually like to invite her here. | 其实我想邀请她来家里 |
[28:15] | For Thanksgiving. | 一起过感恩节 |
[28:18] | If that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 可以的 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:34] | I got a bunch of mushy, nutritious stuff. | 我买了一堆糊状的营养食品 |
[28:38] | All right, we ready? Huh? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry I ran out this morning, | 不好意思我早上赶着出门 |
[28:41] | but now I’m here, I’m all in, | 不过我现在来了 我全力以赴 |
[28:44] | and I brought a smorgasbord of solid food options. | 而且我买了好多固体食物 |
[28:47] | Wait, what are those? | 等下 这是什么 |
[28:51] | Are these perfectly ripe avocados? | 这不是完美熟透的鳄梨吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah, they’re from Gregory’s tree next door. | 对 是隔壁格雷戈里家的果树上摘的 |
[28:59] | All of the avos at Trader Joe’s were hard and green, | 超市里的鳄梨全都又青又硬的 |
[29:02] | like the Hulk’s calf muscles. | 就跟绿巨人的小腿肌似的 |
[29:03] | These are quintessentially California | 这些才是加州精英级别的 |
[29:06] | first solid food. | 固体食品之冠啊 |
[29:08] | Oh, this is gonna be great. | 这个肯定很好吃 |
[29:10] | Thank you, Gregory. | 多谢了 格雷戈里 |
[29:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:14] | Oh, let me get my phone. Hold on, let me get my phone. Okay. | 我拿个手机 等我去拿下手机 可以了 |
[29:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:19] | Baby Jack Damon. | 这是杰克·达蒙宝宝 |
[29:20] | First solid food. | 第一次吃固体食物 |
[29:22] | Can you hear the spoon? You hear it? | 你能听到勺子的声音吗 听到了吗 |
[29:24] | Here comes a spoonful of ripe avocado. | 这是满满一勺熟鳄梨 |
[29:31] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[29:32] | Kate, he did it, he’s eating it. | 凯特 他做到了 他吃了 |
[29:34] | First solid food, buddy. | 第一次吃固体食物 伙计 |
[29:37] | Today was the day! | 今天值得庆祝 |
[29:41] | You want a little more, buddy? | 你还想再吃一点吗 伙计 |
[29:42] | Here you go. | 来 给你 |
[29:45] | Mr. Pearson, I’ve reviewed your case, | 皮尔森先生 我看过你的案子了 |
[29:47] | and I’m willing to consider the pretrial diversion | 我愿意考虑检方所主张的 |
[29:49] | advocated by the prosecution. | 审前分流 |
[29:51] | But I have one question. | 但我有一个问题 |
[29:53] | Do you feel remorse for what you did? | 你后悔自己的所作所为吗 |
[30:02] | Not really. | 不后悔 |
[30:08] | I mean, throwing that chair… | 说真的 扔那张椅子 |
[30:11] | …was the best thing that ever happened to me. | …是我遇到的最好的事情 |
[30:15] | If I didn’t throw that chair through the window, | 如果我当初没把椅子扔进窗户 |
[30:18] | uh, I wouldn’t have stopped drinking, | 我就不会戒酒 |
[30:21] | wouldn’t have joined AA | 不会加入戒酒互助会 |
[30:24] | or stuck with therapy. | 或者坚持治疗 |
[30:27] | When I threw that chair, | 我扔完椅子之后 |
[30:28] | my-my nephew came back into my life. | 我侄子回到了我的生活中 |
[30:31] | No matter how much I told him to scram, | 不管我怎么赶他走 |
[30:34] | he just stuck around. | 他就是留了下来 |
[30:37] | For 40 years, | 40年来 |
[30:40] | I have pushed people away. | 我总是赶走别人 |
[30:42] | Not because I-I thought they would hurt me | 不是因为我觉得他们会伤害我 |
[30:45] | but because I thought I would hurt them. | 而是因为我觉得我会伤害他们 |
[30:50] | I told myself I was doing it for their own good, | 我告诉自己 我这样做是为了他们好 |
[30:54] | yeah, ’cause I’m broken. | 因为我坏掉了 |
[30:56] | But… | 但是… |
[30:59] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[31:02] | I wasn’t broken. | 我没有坏 |
[31:06] | I was sick. | 我只是病了 |
[31:11] | And when you’re sick, | 当你生病的时候 |
[31:13] | you, uh… | 你… |
[31:17] | you got to let the people | 你得让在乎你的人 |
[31:19] | who care about you help. | 帮助你 |
[31:36] | No matter what that judge says, he did it. | 不管法官怎么说 他都成功了 |
[31:42] | He turned his life around, forgave himself. | 他挽回了自己的生活 原谅了自己 |
[31:45] | Puts things in perspective, doesn’t it? | 选择做正确的事 不是吗 |
[31:55] | Mr. Pearson. | 皮尔森先生 |
[31:58] | I will sign off on the diversion. | 我决定同意审前分流 |
[32:00] | As long as you remain in treatment | 只要你坚持继续治疗 |
[32:02] | and don’t re-offend for two years, | 两年内不要再次犯罪 |
[32:04] | all charges will be expunged from your record. | 所有的指控都将从你的记录中删除 |
[32:11] | Look, I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[32:13] | Nah, no matter how sorry you think you are, | 不 不管你有多抱歉 |
[32:15] | – I’m definitely more sorry. – No. | -我绝对比你更抱歉 -不 |
[32:17] | I’m, like, the sorriest dude in the history of sorry dudes. | 我绝对是抱歉史上最抱歉的人 |
[32:22] | I’m going to the pantry. | 我要去食品储藏室了 |
[32:24] | You’ll be unsupervised for the next 30 seconds. | 在接下来的30秒内你们将无人监护 |
[32:39] | Okay, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[32:40] | You get on out of here, Malik. | 你给我出去 马利克 |
[32:53] | Hey, guys. | 我们回来了 |
[32:57] | Well, how was R & R time? | 兰丽时间过得如何 |
[32:59] | Oh, it was lovely. | 太美好了 |
[33:01] | Randall was the perfect tour guide, of course. | 兰德尔绝对是完美的导游 |
[33:04] | And I took about a million pictures on my phone. | 我用手机拍了足有一百万张照片 |
[33:06] | She was glued to that phone all day, | 她要是没弄丢手机的话 |
[33:08] | except when she lost it. | 她会一整天都盯着看的 |
[33:10] | What? Again? | 什么 又丢了吗 |
[33:12] | Oh, I had to buy her that new phone | 我已经给她买了一部新手机了 |
[33:13] | ’cause she lost the last one. | 因为上一部被她弄丢了 |
[33:15] | Now, the two of you just leave me be. | 好了 你们两个别说我了 |
[33:17] | I did not lose it, Randall. | 我没有丢手机 兰德尔 |
[33:21] | Can I talk to you about Thanksgiving? | 我能和你谈谈感恩节的事吗 |
[33:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:46] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[33:49] | What are you gonna say? | 你会去说什么 |
[33:51] | If he won’t even let me sit down and join them, | 如果他不让我坐下来一起吃 |
[33:53] | I’ll just… | 我只能 |
[33:55] | give him the divorce papers and walk out. | 把离婚文件给他 然后离开 |
[33:59] | If he does…? | 如果他让你加入呢… |
[34:01] | I’ll think of something. | 那我就想想该说什么 |
[34:04] | Well, don’t be me, Cassidy. | 别像我一样 卡西迪 |
[34:06] | Don’t let it take 40 years to get better. | 别花40年的时间才好起来 |
[34:11] | You’re the best cautionary tale a girl could ask for. | 你简直是世界上最好的警示故事 |
[34:21] | When do you leave town? | 你什么时候走 |
[34:24] | Uh, I’m going to Philly for Thanksgiving, | 我要去费城过感恩节 |
[34:25] | and then I’m back to L.A. | 然后我就回洛杉矶 |
[34:33] | You know, the thing I did find in the Marine Corps | 说句实话 我在海军陆战队找到的东西 |
[34:37] | was the thing I wasn’t looking for. | 是我原本没有期望找到的 |
[34:40] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[34:41] | Community. | 归属感 |
[34:43] | Over there, those guys were my family, you know? | 在那边 那些人是我的家人 你明白吗 |
[34:46] | Then I got back here and it was like I… | 我回到这里之后 感觉就像是 |
[34:49] | moved to another country without a map. | 没带地图就去了外国 |
[34:56] | Thanks for helping me find my way home. | 谢谢你帮我找到回家的路 |
[35:09] | I hope you find your happy ending, Kevin. | 我希望你能找到幸福的结局 凯文 |
[35:14] | I hope you find yours, too. | 我希望你也能找到你的 |
[35:59] | Now, of course I will. | 当然 没问题 |
[36:01] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:04] | That is very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[36:05] | Thank you so much. | 实在是太感谢你了 |
[36:07] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[36:14] | I got it. | 我拿到那份工作了 |
[36:15] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:16] | That’s awesome. | 太好了吧 |
[36:19] | – I knew you nailed it. – Well. | -我就知道你能搞定 -还行吧 |
[36:21] | So, now that I actually got the job, | 既然现在我已经得到了工作 |
[36:22] | were you gonna tell me what you said to Mr. Simons? | 能告诉我你跟西蒙斯先生说了什么吗 |
[36:27] | – What? – Randall. | -什么 -兰德尔 |
[36:31] | You just seemed so down on yourself. | 只是感觉你对自己太没有信心了 |
[36:34] | I just want people to see you the way I do. | 我只是希望大家能像我一样看到你的好 |
[36:44] | You… | 你… |
[36:46] | You’re so much like your father. | 你真是太像你爸了 |
[36:49] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:50] | It makes me… very proud. | 这让我感到…非常骄傲 |
[36:54] | Very proud. | 非常骄傲 |
[37:02] | I cannot believe I’m starting | 没想到我都这把年纪了 |
[37:03] | an entry-level position at my age. | 居然要开始做这种初级职位 |
[37:09] | I never would have seen this coming. | 我从没想到会有这么一天 |
[37:16] | Not in a million years. | 绝对想不到 |
[37:21] | – Sorry, I’m sorry… – Mom, it’s okay. | -抱歉 对不起… -妈 没事的 |
[37:24] | Shouldn’t be putting any of this on you, sweetheart. | 我不应该把这些重担放到你的肩上 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | I mean… | 毕竟… |
[37:28] | I am the parent and you’re the kid. | 我才是家长 而你只是个孩子 |
[37:30] | You know, you should be out there having fun with Beth. | 你现在应该和贝丝一起出去玩 |
[37:33] | I don’t need you to worry about me. I promise. | 真的不用担心我 我保证 |
[37:36] | I’m just happy that you need | 不过你回家来洗衣服 |
[37:39] | to come here to do your laundry. | 我真的觉得很开心 |
[37:41] | Mom, they have laundry at the dorms. | 妈 其实宿舍那边也有洗衣房 |
[37:44] | I come back for R & R time. | 我只是回来享受”兰丽”时光的 |
[37:47] | Randall, Rebecca. | 兰德尔 丽贝卡 |
[37:51] | Oh, God, that was one of the lamest things | 天哪 这句话是不是听起来特别蠢 |
[37:52] | – I’ve ever said, wasn’t it? – It was pretty lame. Yes. | -对不对 -确实挺蠢的 没错 |
[37:54] | Yeah, it was. | 确实是的 |
[37:55] | But I loved it. | 但我很喜欢 |
[38:33] | You don’t seem like yourself today. | 我感觉你今天不太对劲 |
[38:37] | You had a few, uh, mix-ups. | 出现了几次情绪波动 |
[38:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:42] | Miguel calls them “Senior moments.” | 米格尔称之为”不服老不行” |
[38:46] | Yeah, I get it. | 对 我明白 |
[38:49] | But this felt like, uh, a little more than that. | 但今天的情况似乎 要更严重一点 |
[38:52] | The whole thing with the phone. | 丢手机找手机的时候 |
[38:55] | I’m fine, Randall. | 我没事 兰德尔 |
[38:57] | I’m fine. I’m just… getting older. | 我很好 我只是…在慢慢变老 |
[39:01] | – I don’t recommend it. – I know. | -虽然我不想变老 -我明白 |
[39:03] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我相信应该没事的 |
[39:06] | I was just wondering if you’ve seen a doctor lately. | 我只是有点好奇你有没有去看医生 |
[39:10] | You know, I could call around, | 如果你想的话 我可以打通电话 |
[39:11] | set something up for you while you’re in town. | 你刚好来了 安排你看个医生 |
[39:13] | I’m only here for a few days | 我只在这里待几天 |
[39:15] | and I barely get to see my granddaughters. | 几乎都没时间好好陪陪我的孙女们 |
[39:18] | I’m not, I’m not gonna go see some doctor | 我不想因为你的小题大做 |
[39:20] | just because you’re overreacting. | 还要跑去看什么医生 |
[39:21] | I’m just worried that there could… | 我只是担心有可能… |
[39:23] | – I said I’m fine. – Mom. | -我说了我很好 -妈 |
[39:24] | Randall, enough. | 兰德尔 够了 |
[39:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:28] | I’m still the parent here and you’re still the son, | 我才是家长 而你还是我的儿子 |
[39:31] | in case you’ve forgotten. | 你不会忘了吧 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | Okay, what? | 好什么 |
[39:40] | – Oh, forget it, it’s all good. – No, no, no, no. | -当我没说 没事的 -不不不 |
[39:42] | If you want to say something, go ahead and say it. | 如果你有话要说 就直接说出来 |
[39:44] | Mom, the only thing that I want to say is that I love you. | 妈 我唯一想说的就是我爱你 |
[39:47] | And I’m concerned. | 而且我很担心你 |
[39:49] | You’re acting extremely defensive | 你现在为了一点小事 |
[39:52] | over absolutely nothing right now, | 反应这么激烈 |
[39:54] | and that’s only making me more concerned. | 而这让我更加担心了 |
[39:57] | And for you to say that you’re the mother and I’m the son | 你还说你是家长 我是儿子这种话 |
[40:00] | after 20 years of… | 二十年来… |
[40:03] | – Of what? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[40:05] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[40:08] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你说了 |
[40:11] | You said something very clearly. | 你表达得非常清楚 |
[40:14] | And it was cruel. | 而且非常残忍 |
[40:17] | And it was beneath you. | 你不该说出这样的话 |
[40:23] | You know what? I’m tired. | 到此为止吧 我很累了 |
[40:25] | I think I need to lay down for a minute, | 我想躺一会 |
[40:26] | so could you… please leave? | 所以可以请你…先出去吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:59] | Man. | 天哪 |
[41:02] | Hey, uh, you should come to Philly with me. | 你应该和我一起去费城 |
[41:07] | For Thanksgiving. | 去过感恩节 |
[41:10] | I know the family would love to see you. | 我们全家人见到你都会很开心的 |
[41:16] | I could do that. | 这主意不错 |
[41:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:26] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[41:34] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[41:53] | Who’s my good boy? | 谁是我的好儿子 |
[41:55] | Me. | 我 |