时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I see it all so clearly. | 我看得很清楚 |
[00:05] | I see myself walking her down the aisle, | 我看到我自己送她走过红毯 |
[00:08] | and afterwards coming over here and raising a toast to her | 然后 我来到这里 在婚宴上 |
[00:11] | and her husband at the reception. | 向她和她的丈夫举杯祝福 |
[00:13] | You’re never gonna be good enough for her, Jack. | 你永远都配不上她 杰克 |
[00:16] | – Say again? – Jack? | -你再说一遍 -杰克 |
[00:18] | Hey, Bec. I… | 小贝 我 |
[00:20] | It was hot out there, and he just had a few too many. | 之前外面特别热 所以他喝了不少酒 |
[00:24] | Hey, why don’t we get you home. | 我还是带你回家吧 |
[00:27] | I think it’s time for you to get back to L.A. | 我觉得你是时候回洛杉矶了 |
[00:29] | live your own life. | 过你自己的生活 |
[00:32] | I think that’s what’s next for me | 我想这就是我下一步想要的 |
[00:33] | by the time I’m 40, | 等到我四十岁的时候 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna have a wife, I’m gonna have a kid… | 我一定要有老婆有孩子 |
[00:36] | the whole shebang. | 有完整的家庭生活 |
[00:37] | You should probably date somebody first. | 你得先找个女朋友 |
[00:40] | You don’t seem like yourself today. | 我感觉你今天不太对劲 |
[00:42] | You had a few, uh… | 出现了几次 |
[00:44] | mix-ups? | 情绪波动 |
[00:46] | I think I need to see a doctor. | 我想我需要去看医生了 |
[00:49] | Ooh, I hate CrossFit Toby. | 我讨厌健身的托比 |
[00:51] | 杰克加油 牛油果是超有力量的食物 他看起来很像你 真可爱 | |
[00:51] | My CrossFit group text is going crazy. | 我的健身群聊开了 |
[00:54] | Kate, will you grab my phone? | 凯特 把我手机拿来好吗 |
[00:56] | 托比:我努力不去耿耿于怀 但是太难了 克星女士:别被她击垮 我陪着你 | |
[01:05] | Thanksgiving may be over, | 感恩节可能过去了 |
[01:06] | but one more thing that I’m thankful for is | 但我还有一件感恩的事 |
[01:08] | what a great traveler Jack is. | 那就是旅途中杰克太乖了 |
[01:10] | Unlike…the screamer in row eight. | 不像第八排那个尖叫的人 |
[01:13] | Hey, can you, uh, put Jack in his crib? | 你能把杰克放到他的婴儿床上去吗 |
[01:15] | I am… beat. | 我累了 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 行 |
[01:23] | Hey, are, uh… | 对了 |
[01:27] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吧 |
[01:28] | I thought we got past Avocado-gate. | 我以为牛油果门已经过去了 |
[01:30] | We did. I’m just tired. | 是过去了 我就是累了 |
[01:33] | Well, the daggers shooting | 你犀利的眼神 |
[01:34] | out of your eyes tell a different story, so… | 看起来不像是过去了 |
[01:36] | Why don’t you just text Lady Kryptonite | 你怎么不给克星女士发短信 |
[01:38] | and ask her what her opinion is? | 问问她的意见呢 |
[01:46] | You… you were looking through my phone? | 你看我的手机了 |
[01:48] | No. I was… | 没有 我就是 |
[01:51] | taking a cute picture of you and Jack, | 准备给你和杰克拍可爱的照片 |
[01:53] | when I saw you trash-talking me on your CrossFit text chain. | 结果看见你在健身群聊里说我的坏话 |
[01:56] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[01:59] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[02:00] | you and I were just in a… | 你和我只是… |
[02:03] | we were in a weird place, | 我们当时有点尴尬 |
[02:04] | and I… had to vent, | 我得找人倾诉 |
[02:07] | and I made a mistake and I’m sorry. | 我错了 对不起 |
[02:09] | Okay, I mean, you guys are obviously close, | 你们两个看起来走得很近 |
[02:11] | because she has an opinion about me and our marriage. | 因为她对我和我们的婚姻有些看法 |
[02:13] | Her name is Kara, all right? And no, we are not close. | 她叫凯拉 我们也没有走得很近 |
[02:16] | I mean, I’m not closer to her | 我跟健身房的其他人 |
[02:17] | than I am anyone else at the gym. | 比跟她关系要好 |
[02:19] | All right? There’s, like, eight people on this text chain. | 群聊里有八个人 |
[02:21] | Men and women. You can read the whole thing. | 男女都有 你可以从头到尾看看 |
[02:23] | It’s mostly just us talking about glycemic index. | 我们主要就是聊聊血糖指数 |
[02:28] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[02:30] | we are just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[02:32] | I promise you have nothing to worry about. | 我保证 你什么都不用担心 |
[02:34] | I would not look you in the eye and lie to you, okay? | 我不会看着你的眼睛对你撒谎 好吗 |
[02:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | When you tell me something, I believe you. | 你说什么 我就相信什么 |
[03:05] | ‘Cause that’s how we roll. | 因为我们一贯如此 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Let’s just get past this. | 这事翻篇吧 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause we have a beautiful son, | 因为我们有个漂亮儿子 |
[03:16] | – and it’s almost Christmas. – That’s right. | -而且圣诞节就快到了 -对 |
[03:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:26] | Kev hired a matchmaker. | 小凯雇了一个婚介顾问 |
[03:28] | Yeah, so, it’s the altitude, you know? | 对 海拔很重要 你懂吗 |
[03:31] | The oxygen in Ethiopia does something to the beans. | 埃塞俄比亚的氧气会影响咖啡豆 |
[03:34] | Wow, that’s so cool. | 真厉害啊 |
[03:35] | Yeah. I know. So, what do you do for a living? | 厉害吧 你是做什么工作的呢 |
[03:39] | I just got my PhD in molecular biology. | 我刚拿到分子生物学博士学位 |
[03:44] | You’re way too smart for me and my little bean fact, | 你智商太高了 我的咖啡豆小常识招架不住 |
[03:46] | – aren’t you? – Yeah, I-I think so. | -不是吗 -我觉得是 |
[03:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:58] | Man. | 天啊 |
[04:00] | All the best neurologists are booked | 所有最好的神经科医生 |
[04:01] | through the holidays. | 在假期都约满了 |
[04:07] | Okay, I’m off. | 好了 我走了 |
[04:09] | I made you a protein shake for the road. | 我给你做了蛋白质奶昔 路上喝 |
[04:12] | Oh. Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:12] | Found it on the CrossFit blog. | 在健身博客上找到的 |
[04:14] | You’re the sweetest. Thanks. | 你最好了 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Uh, I should go. I.T. Solutions wait for no man. | 我该走了 信息技术解决方案不等人 |
[04:25] | There’s nothing like coffee from Ethiopia. | 埃塞俄比亚的咖啡无可匹敌 |
[04:28] | Yes. See? This is what I keep telling everyone. | 是 看看 我就是一直这么跟大家说的 |
[04:31] | At least Ethiopians are good for something, right? | 埃塞俄比亚总算有点好东西 对吧 |
[04:37] | I really got to get a new matchmaker. | 我必须换个婚介顾问了 |
[04:40] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[04:47] | Okay, and trust me, | 好 相信我 |
[04:47] | she’s the best neurologist in L.A. | 她是洛杉矶最好的神经科专家 |
[04:50] | All right. Well, I’ll call her first thing after New Year’s. | 好的 我新年一到就打给她 |
[04:52] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早替你办好了 |
[04:54] | I’ve been wearing the doctor down | 我一直在磨那个医生 |
[04:55] | and made us an appointment. | 还替我们做了预约 |
[04:57] | Us? | 我们 |
[04:59] | You coming out for this? | 你要为这事赶过来吗 |
[05:00] | This family flies across country at the drop of a hat, | 我们家人随时飞来飞去 |
[05:03] | and this is actually important, Miguel, | 而且这事很重要 米格尔 |
[05:04] | so of course I’m coming. | 所以我当然要去 |
[05:06] | – Got it. Okay. – Will you do me a favor, please? | -明白了 好的 -能求你帮我个忙吗 |
[05:08] | – Four. Three. Two. One. – Don’t tell Kate or Kevin. | -四三二一 -别告诉凯特和凯文 |
[05:11] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[05:13] | Shut up and lay one on me. | 别说了 亲我一下 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:39] | I got a little carried away with the fr-free gin and tonics | 我被高尔夫球场提供的免费金汤力酒 |
[05:43] | at the golf course. | 搞得有点失态 |
[05:45] | Probably should have had more than just toast for breakfast. | 也许我早餐不该只吃了点烤面包 |
[05:52] | My dad seemed kind of upset. | 我爸看着不太高兴 |
[05:55] | Did something happen between the two of you? | 你们之间发生什么了吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 没有 |
[06:00] | – No. – I know he can come across a little… | -没什么 -我知道他偶尔有点… |
[06:03] | old-fashioned, but… | 传统 不过… |
[06:05] | once you get to know him, he really is the best. | 一旦你了解他 就会知道他最好了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, no, he… yeah, he’s great. Mm-hmm. | 当然 不 他… 对 他很好 |
[06:10] | Maybe just… | 要不… |
[06:12] | take it easy on the G and Ts on Saturday night? | 你星期六晚别喝那么多金汤力了 |
[06:19] | Saturday night? | 星期六晚 |
[06:20] | That’s… it’s my dad’s big birthday party, remember? | 那天我爸要开大型生日派对 记得吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[06:24] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我会去的 |
[06:38] | Are you sure you don’t want to come stay at my place? | 你确定不想住在我家吗 |
[06:40] | I know you don’t love it here. | 我知道你不喜欢住在这里 |
[06:42] | No, this place, this place is like the Ritz. | 不 这地方 这地方就像丽思酒店 |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah, my butler, he’s on vacation, | 对了 我的管家还在休假 |
[06:47] | but, you know, when he gets back, it’s… | 但在他回来之后 就… |
[06:52] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[06:54] | Just temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | You’re two weeks late on rent, Pearson. | 你已经拖欠两周房租了 皮尔森 |
[07:09] | You know, they-they didn’t have a whole lot of shifts | 其实 加油站这周 |
[07:11] | at the gas station this week. | 没轮那么多次班 |
[07:13] | I take cash or check. No excuses. | 我收现金或支票 别找借口 |
[07:17] | You have till the end of the week. | 限你这周末之前付清 |
[07:20] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[07:47] | And remember, we’ve got an episode | 而且记得吧 我们回家后 |
[07:49] | of World of Dance waiting for us | 录像机里还有一集 |
[07:50] | on that DVR when we get home. | 《世界舞蹈大赛》在等我们 |
[07:52] | It’s the duels night. | 今晚是对决斗之夜 |
[07:54] | Your favorite round. | 你最喜欢的一轮 |
[07:56] | So… | 所以… |
[08:00] | So, Randall, the councilman office | 兰德尔 这几天 |
[08:02] | has you busy with work these days? | 议员办公室的工作忙吗 |
[08:04] | Every time I knock out one thing, | 每当我解决掉一件事时 |
[08:06] | six more pop up in its place. | 都会在原地冒出来六件 |
[08:08] | Well, you really didn’t need to fly | 那你真没必要为这个 |
[08:10] | all the way across the country for a preliminary memory test. | 初步记忆测验大老远飞来 |
[08:13] | Which your mom is gonna ace, by the way. | 而且你妈会完胜的 |
[08:18] | I’m sure she will. | 我相信她会的 |
[08:20] | But I pulled a lot of strings to get this appointment, | 但我为了这次检查颇费周章 |
[08:22] | and I am happy to be here. | 而且我很乐意过来 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry to keep asking you to keep this to yourself, | 我很抱歉一直要你为这件事保密 |
[08:28] | but you know, Kate has a lot on her plate with Jack, and | 但你知道 凯特为杰克忙得不可开交 |
[08:31] | Kevin is focused on his sobriety… | 而凯文在专心戒酒 |
[08:33] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[08:36] | Rebecca Pearson? | 丽贝卡·皮尔森 |
[08:37] | Yeah. I’m her son, Randall Pearson. | 在 我是她儿子 兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[08:40] | Nice to finally meet the man behind the 47 emails. | 很高兴终于见到了给我发47封电邮的人 |
[08:42] | Thank you so much for squeezing us in like this. | 十分感谢您为我们挤出时间 |
[08:45] | Hi, I’m Rebecca. | 您好 我是丽贝卡 |
[08:46] | And this is my husband Miguel. | 这位是我的丈夫 米格尔 |
[08:48] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到您 -很高兴见到您 |
[08:49] | I’m Dr. Whitaker. | 我是惠特克医生 |
[08:51] | I’ll be administering the test, which will assess your memory | 测验将由我来进行 测试您的记忆 |
[08:53] | and language skills. | 和语言能力 |
[08:54] | Any chance we can get the answers today? | 今天就能出结果吗 |
[08:56] | I’m in from out of town, so… | 我是从外地过来的 所以… |
[08:57] | If you don’t mind hanging out for a bit, | 如果你不介意多停留一阵 |
[08:59] | I can go over the results this afternoon. | 我今天下午就可以给你看结果 |
[09:01] | It’s mac and cheese day at the cafeteria. | 今天餐厅主打芝士通心粉 |
[09:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:05] | – Right this way, Rebecca. – Okay. | -这边请 丽贝卡 -好的 |
[09:10] | Um… I’m gonna be fine, guys. | 我不会有事的 |
[09:19] | – What do you think? – Gross. | -这件如何 -差评 |
[09:22] | I wouldn’t even wear that thing if I was dead. | 我到死都不会穿那件衣服 |
[09:23] | Kev, I’m throwing Toby | 小凯 我要给托比办一场 |
[09:25] | a Jimmy Buffett-themed surprise party. | 吉米·巴菲特主题的惊喜派对 |
[09:27] | – He has to have a Hawaiian shirt. – Sure. | -他得穿一件夏威夷风格的衬衫 -当然 |
[09:28] | Oh, and I bought Jack this cute little Hawaiian outfit. | 我还给杰克买了一套可爱的夏威夷服装 |
[09:31] | Look at you going all out for Toby’s birthday, huh? | 你真是在为托比的生日拼尽全力 对吗 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. I just think that if I show him that | 不知道 我只是想如果我把他那些 |
[09:34] | I’m accepting his CrossFit buddies | 鸡血生猛得意洋洋的 |
[09:36] | in all of their tire-flipping glory | 健身训练伙伴邀请过来 |
[09:37] | by inviting them over… | 证明自己接受了他们… |
[09:39] | Even trash-talking Lady Dynamite? | 也包括胡说八道的火星女士吗 |
[09:41] | It’s Kryptonite. | 是克星 |
[09:43] | I hate her even more. | 我更讨厌她了 |
[09:44] | I found these really cute | 我找到了这些很可爱的 |
[09:48] | pineapple string lights. | 菠萝灯串 |
[09:50] | Ha! They are super on theme, | 它们超级符合派对的主题 |
[09:52] | and you can use them to strangle that monster | 而且你可以用来勒死那个 |
[09:53] | who’s been talking smack about you behind your back. | 一直在你背后说你坏话的怪物 |
[09:55] | Madison,I am not murdering Lady Kryptonite. | 麦迪逊 我才不会谋杀克星女士 |
[09:59] | I didn’t say murder. | 我没有说谋杀 |
[10:00] | Just choke her a little. Give her a good scare. | 就是让她窒息一下 给她点颜色看看 |
[10:02] | Yeah, that’s good. | 对 那样挺好的 |
[10:03] | This is why you’re not invited | 这就是我为什么 |
[10:05] | – to the party. Yeah. – Yeah. | -不请你们去派对 -行吧 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna go get a coffee, ’cause I have my reshoots | 我要喝点咖啡 因为我今晚要 |
[10:08] | with the M. Night Shyamalan movie tonight, | 补拍M·奈特·沙马兰的电影 |
[10:10] | which means the caffeine drip starts right now. | 所以我现在就要补充咖啡因了 |
[10:12] | Do you want to– Do you want to join? | 你想 你也想来点吗 |
[10:13] | – Yeah, coffee sounds good. – Cool. | -好啊 咖啡挺好的 -好啊 |
[10:16] | Listen, I’m-I’m quitting this whole matchmaking service. | 我跟你说 我要放弃婚介服务了 |
[10:18] | You know, I just– I’m sick of trying so hard. | 我真的是 受够了这么卖力找对象了 |
[10:21] | Universe, it’s up to you, man. | 老天 全靠你了 |
[10:31] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[10:32] | The universe does not work that fast. | 老天爷可不会这么快就显灵 |
[10:34] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:37] | Oh, Lord. | 天呐 |
[10:38] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[10:39] | You know what, I’m gon– | 反正 我要 |
[10:41] | – I’m gonna…go talk to her. – Yeah, okay. | -我要 我要跟她搭讪 -好的 去吧 |
[10:42] | And I’m gonna go turn my living room into Margaritaville. | 我要去把我的客厅装扮成玛格丽塔酒镇了 |
[10:45] | – Have… – Good-good luck. | -祝你… -祝你好运 |
[10:46] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:52] | Oh, you should try cinnamon in that. | 你应该在里面加点肉桂 |
[10:53] | – What? – Oh, shoot. | -什么 -该死 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry. That’s my bad. Let me help you with that. | 对不起 是我不好 让我来帮你 |
[10:56] | – That’s okay. – Oh, is that your dog? | -没事 -那是你的狗 |
[10:59] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:59] | That’s Adrian. | 她是艾黛丽安 |
[11:01] | Like Adrian Balboa from | 就像《洛奇》里的 |
[11:03] | – Rocky. – Rocky. Yeah, of course. | -艾黛丽安·巴尔博 -对 《洛奇》 |
[11:05] | – Yeah, I know it. – Yeah. | -我知道 -是的 |
[11:05] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[11:09] | Uh, Kevin. | 我是凯文 |
[11:10] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:11] | Nice to meet you, Devin. | 很高兴遇到你 戴文 |
[11:13] | Oh, no, I’m sorry, it’s, um… it’s Kevin. | 我不意思 我 我是凯文 |
[11:15] | I know who you are. I’m just messing with you. | 我知道你是谁 我只是跟你开玩笑 |
[11:18] | You’re cute when you’re flustered. | 你紧张的时候好可爱 |
[11:20] | – Well, thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[11:23] | I’m Lizzy. | 我是莉齐 |
[11:25] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:43] | Ugh, my mom is driving me crazy | 因为我爸这周末的生日派对 |
[11:45] | about my dad’s birthday party this weekend. | 我妈要把我逼疯了 |
[11:48] | She says everything has to be perfect | 她说一切都要非常完美 |
[11:51] | or the neighbors will talk. | 否则邻居要说闲话了 |
[11:56] | Jack, what’s wrong? | 杰克 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Rebecca, I think we should take a break. | 丽贝卡 我觉得我们应该分开 |
[12:07] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[12:09] | We’re just… too different. | 我们真的不是一个世界的人 |
[12:13] | I mean, you-you dine at country clubs, | 你看 你能在乡村俱乐部吃晚餐 |
[12:17] | and I-I can’t even afford the pepperoni on this pizza. | 而我连披萨上的香肠都付不起 |
[12:22] | But I don’t care about that. | 但我不在乎那些 |
[12:23] | – I never have. – Yeah, but I do. | -我从来不在乎 -嗯 但我在乎 |
[12:28] | I’m a part-time mechanic | 我只是个在汽车修理店 |
[12:31] | at an auto shop scraping to make ends meet. | 能勉强维持生计的兼职机修工 |
[12:34] | That’s who I am, | 这就是我 |
[12:36] | a part-time mechanic. | 一个兼职机修工 |
[12:37] | You… | 你 |
[12:38] | That’s not who you belong with. | 你不该和我这样的人在一起 |
[12:41] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么说起这些话了 |
[12:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:51] | I can’t even afford the tip. | 我甚至付不起小费 |
[12:52] | So, if you could, uh… | 所以 如果能麻烦你的话… |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | Okay, so this is your first task. | 好了 这是你的第一项任务 |
[13:14] | Please draw lines connecting the circles, | 请用直线将标有字母和数字的圆圈 |
[13:17] | alternating between letters and numbers. Please redraw | 交替连接起来 请在下面 |
[13:19] | this cube to the best of your ability beneath there. | 尽你所能还原出这个立方体 |
[13:22] | Please draw a clock from memory, | 请根据记忆画出一个钟 |
[13:25] | put in all the numbers | 标上所有数字 |
[13:26] | and set the clock’s hands at ten past 11:00. | 钟的指针定在11:10 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna read you some phrases, | 我会给你读一些短句 |
[13:37] | and I want you to remember them | 我需要你记住它们 |
[13:39] | and then repeat them back to me. | 然后向我复述 |
[13:41] | “I only know that Michael is the one to help today.” | “我只知道今天应该是迈克尔来帮忙” |
[13:44] | I only know that Michael is the one to help today. | 我只知道今天应该是迈克尔来帮忙 |
[13:57] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[14:03] | Just for the record, | 我提醒你一下 |
[14:06] | I am perfectly capable of taking my wife to the doctor. | 我完全有能力带我妻子去看医生 |
[14:10] | Rebecca and I, | 我和丽贝卡 |
[14:11] | we’re getting older. | 已经老了 |
[14:13] | So we forget things sometimes. | 所以我们有时候就会忘事 |
[14:15] | Hey, Miguel, I would love it if I came out here | 米格尔 如果我来这里发现根本没什么事 |
[14:17] | for absolutely nothing. | 我会很高兴 |
[14:19] | But I know my mother. | 但我很了解我妈妈 |
[14:21] | I spent one day with her at Thanksgiving, | 我只跟她待了感恩节那一天 |
[14:23] | and I could tell that something was off. | 就能感觉到她不对劲 |
[14:27] | How could you not see it? | 你怎么会发现不了呢 |
[14:30] | Like I said, Randall, | 我说过 兰德尔 |
[14:32] | Rebecca and I are getting older. | 丽贝卡和我老了 |
[14:34] | It is normal. | 发生这种事很正常 |
[14:36] | I went grocery shopping yesterday, | 我昨天去杂货店 |
[14:39] | and I forgot to pick up milk. | 还忘了买牛奶 |
[14:41] | Do you want to go up there | 你要去前台 |
[14:41] | and make an appointment for me next? | 为我也预约一次治疗吗 |
[14:43] | – Okay. – And to top it all off, | -算了吧 -更糟的是 |
[14:44] | you had to fly out here like some kind of hero. | 你还要像个英雄一样飞到这里 |
[14:47] | Due respect, Miguel, | 恕我直言 米格尔 |
[14:48] | I’m not being a hero– I’m being supportive. | 我没想逞英雄 我只是过来帮忙 |
[14:50] | Due respect, Randall, you’re just being Randall. | 恕我直言 兰德尔 这就是你的典型做派 |
[14:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:58] | Okay. My turn. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[14:59] | – Okay. – Uh, movie theater popcorn | -好的 -电影院的爆米花 |
[15:02] | with peanut butter M&M’s sprinkled all over it. | 洒满花生黄油姆姆巧克力的那种 |
[15:04] | That is not a guilty pleasure. That’s just a delicious snack. | 那才不是恶趣味 它只是一款美味的零食 |
[15:06] | Well, no, no, I agree, but you didn’t let me finish. | 是的 我同意 但你先让我讲完 |
[15:08] | – Okay. – Okay, sometimes I don’t even stay for the movie. | -好吧 -有时候我甚至不等电影开始 |
[15:10] | – No. – I will snatch that up, go home | -不会吧 -我拿起零食就回家 |
[15:12] | and just binge old episodes of Ice Loves Coco. | 一边看老片《恩爱一家》一边大吃大喝 |
[15:16] | Should I know what that is? | 我应该知道那是什么吗 |
[15:18] | No, it’s — Actually, it’s probably better that you don’t. | 实际上 你不知道也许更好 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | Okay, favorite musician. Go. | 最喜欢的音乐家 说吧 |
[15:21] | Easy. John Legend all the way. | 太简单了 永远都是约翰·传奇 |
[15:23] | Ooh, that’s a good one. | 他确实很棒 |
[15:24] | When I was a little kid, I actually played | 我小时候其实弹了 |
[15:25] | a little classical piano. | 一段时间的古典钢琴 |
[15:27] | Not anywhere near as good as him, but… | 肯定不像他弹得那么好 但是 |
[15:29] | That’s cool. | 真厉害 |
[15:33] | Do you need to get that? | 你需要接一下吗 |
[15:34] | – No. – It’s okay. | -不用 -没事的 |
[15:35] | – No, no, it’s-it’s just my mom. – Okay. | -不 是我妈妈发来的 -好吧 |
[15:38] | She would flip if she knew that I was here with you. | 如果她知道我正和你在一起 她会乐疯的 |
[15:41] | She is a big Manny fan. | 她是《靓男保姆》的超级粉丝 |
[15:43] | You can get it, though. It’s okay. | 不过你可以接 没关系的 |
[15:44] | I mean, I’ll-I’ll do the whole thing. | 我会搞定的 |
[15:47] | – What? – You know, you put her on speaker | -搞定什么 -你打开免提 |
[15:49] | and I say hi to her and I say, “Manny say what?” | 我会和她打招呼然后说”奶爸说什么” |
[15:51] | I’ve done it, like, a million times at this point. | 我这样做过无数次了 |
[15:53] | I mean, that’s very nice of you to offer, | 你这个提议真的很贴心 |
[15:54] | but you don’t have to do that. | 但你没有必要这样做 |
[15:57] | I’d kind of rather just keep you all to myself, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想独占你的全部 |
[16:02] | That’s… | 实际上 |
[16:03] | even better, actually. | 那更好 |
[16:04] | That’s great. | 那好极了 |
[16:08] | Besides, I can tell her all about it | 再说 我可以明天坐飞机回家后 |
[16:10] | when I fly home tomorrow. | 再和她好好说说你 |
[16:12] | You fly home tomorrow? | 你明天要飞走 |
[16:14] | You don’t– you don’t live here? | 你不生活在这里吗 |
[16:17] | I’m just here for a conference, and I had my last day free. | 我只是来这里开会 最后一天自由支配 |
[16:20] | I’m still a Chicago girl. | 我还是得回芝加哥 |
[16:22] | Oh, man, that’s– Chicago. | 天呐 芝加哥 |
[16:25] | – I know. – Well, I’ll tell you what. | -是的 -我跟你说 |
[16:27] | I got to work tonight. I got these reshoots to do. | 今晚我有一些补拍的工作 |
[16:28] | But until then, I’m pretty free. | 但在那之前 我都有时间 |
[16:30] | So, um, tell me your L.A. hopes and dreams. | 所以跟我讲讲你对洛杉矶的哪些地方感兴趣 |
[16:33] | I will take you where you want to go. | 我会带你去任何你想去的地方 |
[16:35] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么呢 |
[16:37] | I was gonna go to Hollywood Boulevard | 我一直想去好莱坞大道 |
[16:38] | and put my hands in Paul Newman’s handprints. | 把我的手放在保罗·纽曼的手印上 |
[16:40] | Yeah, no, listen, I got a better idea, okay? | 你听我说 我有一个更好的想法 |
[16:42] | – Okay. – I’m gonna make a couple of phone calls. | -好的 -我要打几个电话 |
[16:45] | Just… trust me. | 相信我就好 |
[16:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:55] | Hey! I’m Kurt. | 你好 我是科特 |
[16:56] | It’s so good to finally meet all you guys. | 很高兴终于见到了大家 |
[16:58] | Well, we’re glad to be here. | 我们也很高兴来到这里 |
[16:59] | Your husband’s the best. | 你丈夫棒极了 |
[17:01] | He really is. | 他确实是 |
[17:04] | Um, is Kara here? | 凯拉来了吗 |
[17:05] | I’ve heard so much about her. | 我听说了很多她的事 |
[17:07] | Mm, nope. I don’t see her. | 不 我没看到她 |
[17:10] | Hey, uh, guys, he’s, like, seconds away. | 伙计们 他马上就到了 |
[17:12] | Time for the surprise. | 惊喜时间到了 |
[17:13] | I’m going to immortalize the look on his face | 我要把他的表情永久保存 |
[17:15] | and then torture him with it. | 并用来折磨他 |
[17:17] | You don’t think he suspects anything, do you? | 你觉得他没怀疑吧 |
[17:20] | Heck if I know. He hasn’t been to the gym in two weeks. | 天知道 他有两周没来健身房了 |
[17:22] | What do you mean? He goes every day. | 什么意思 他每天都去 |
[17:24] | Oh, he switched to a different gym a couple weeks ago. | 他几周前换了一家别的健身房 |
[17:28] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[17:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜时刻 |
[17:41] | – Here we go. – Okay, this isn’t the part of the adventure | -到了 -可别告诉我接下来我会发现 |
[17:44] | where I find out Kevin Pearson is a serial killer, is it? | 凯文·皮尔森是一个连环杀手 |
[17:47] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 当然不是 |
[17:49] | – Okay. – When that happens, you’ll know. | -好吧 -时候到了 你就知道了 |
[17:51] | – Hmm? – I’m just kidding. | -什么 -只是开玩笑 |
[17:53] | Here we go. | 那就开始吧 |
[17:57] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[17:59] | This is the Hollywood Bowl. | 这是好莱坞露天剧场 |
[18:02] | How did you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:03] | The-the manager is a fan, so… | 这里的管理员是我的粉丝 所以 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I do have to make an appearance | 作为回报 我必须出席 |
[18:07] | at his daughter’s bat mitzvah, | 他女儿的成年礼 |
[18:08] | but, uh… | 不过 |
[18:09] | That’s very generous of you. | 你这样也太大方了 |
[18:11] | Hang on. | 稍等下 |
[18:12] | Sorry, my… mom is just dying | 不好意思 我妈迫不及待让我 |
[18:15] | – for a play-by-play. – It’s okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -给她直播进度呢 -没关系 |
[18:16] | No, it’s okay. | 真的没事 |
[18:23] | So… | 所以… |
[18:25] | what’d you tell your mom about me? | 你跟你妈怎么说我的 |
[18:29] | that I’m beginning to feel like Cinderella, | 说我觉得自己变成了灰姑娘 |
[18:32] | without the fancy shoes. | 只差没穿上水晶鞋 |
[18:33] | Kevin Pearson, hopeless romantic. | 凯文·皮尔森 浪漫得不可救药 |
[18:36] | Yeah, well, I get it from my parents. | 是啊 我遗传我爸妈的 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. They had this sort of, uh, | 我说不上来 他们俩 |
[18:39] | effortlessly magical love story. | 毫不费力就拥有梦幻爱情故事 |
[18:42] | You know? My dad actually used | 你知道吗 我爸还经常说 |
[18:43] | to talk about it in terms of fate. | 他们俩是命中注定的 |
[18:46] | Yeah, he said he knew my mom was the one | 他说他在见到我妈的第一眼 |
[18:47] | the moment that he saw her. | 就认定她了 |
[18:49] | He said he locked eyes with her, | 他说当他们俩四目相对 |
[18:52] | felt it in his bones. | 那感觉就深入骨髓了 |
[19:00] | Well, to your disgustingly romantic parents. | 敬你浪漫得肉麻的父母 |
[19:04] | For making you who you are. | 感谢他们塑造了现在的你 |
[19:06] | Oh, I’m nowhere as near as good as my dad. | 跟我爸比起来 我可什么都算不上 |
[19:09] | Um, I did, however, do that. | 不过 我准备了这个 |
[19:12] | Hey, Kev! | 小凯 |
[19:13] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up? | -最近怎样 兄弟 -最近还好吗 |
[19:14] | I hear you got a special lady in the audience. | 我听说今天你邀请到了一位很特别的女士 |
[19:17] | Uh, I do. Yeah, this is Lizzy. | 对啊 她叫莉齐 |
[19:19] | Hi, Lizzy. | 你好 莉齐 |
[19:21] | This one’s dedicated to you. | 这首歌献给你 |
[19:23] | Hell, nobody else is here, | 糟糕 这里也没别人了 |
[19:25] | so all of them are dedicated to you. | 那接下来所有的歌都献给你吧 |
[19:35] | Sweetheart, | 宝贝 |
[19:37] | you’re five hours early. | 你早到了5个小时 |
[19:39] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克怎么没来 |
[20:03] | So, | 对了 |
[20:05] | how’d the test go? | 检查做得还顺利吗 |
[20:06] | Well, I think. | 还不错 我觉得 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:10] | She asked me what day it was and what city I lived in. | 她问我今天几号 还有我住哪儿 |
[20:14] | And I told her | 然后我告诉她 |
[20:15] | that only L.A. Would be this warm on January the 11th. | 也就洛杉矶能在1月11号还有这么温暖的天 |
[20:18] | – Well, sounds like you did great, honey. – Yeah. | -听起来你完成得很好 亲爱的 -是啊 |
[20:24] | Look at that little guy. | 瞧那个小家伙 |
[20:26] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[20:32] | I have been thinking a lot about when you were that age. | 我最近常常想起你这么大的时候的事 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:38] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | Kevin and Kate might have been the only babies in the world | 凯文和凯特估计是世上 |
[20:45] | that liked to sleep in. | 仅有的两个爱赖床的婴儿了 |
[20:47] | But you, | 可你呢 |
[20:49] | you were always an early riser. | 你总是早早地就醒了 |
[20:52] | And I used to tiptoe into your nursery | 我常常一听到你哭声 |
[20:54] | as soon as I heard you crying. | 就要蹑手蹑脚地走进婴儿房 |
[21:07] | And I would listen to Joni Mitchell | 然后我就拿起你爸送的随身听 |
[21:11] | on my little Walkman that was a gift from your father. | 开始听琼尼·米歇尔的歌 |
[21:14] | And I would sit in my rocking chair by the window, | 我会坐在窗边的摇椅上 |
[21:18] | and I would rock you on my lap. | 抱着你在我腿上摇 |
[21:22] | You’d stay pretty quiet as long as I kept rocking you. | 我不停地摇啊摇 你就一直安静地坐着 |
[21:26] | And then we would watch the sunrise together. | 然后我们一起看着太阳升起来 |
[21:32] | Except we couldn’t actually watch the sun come up | 只不过我们看不到真正的日出 |
[21:35] | because your siblings were asleep, | 因为你哥哥姐姐们还在睡觉 |
[21:38] | and I didn’t want it to get too bright in there. | 我不想太亮 影响他们睡觉 |
[21:40] | But we would watch the light change through the curtain. | 但透过窗帘 我们看着外面一点点亮了起来 |
[21:49] | And I would hold your warm little body against mine. | 然后我就紧紧地抱着你温暖的小身体 |
[21:54] | And I’d listen to my music | 听着耳边的音乐 |
[21:56] | and your breathing. | 还有你的呼吸声 |
[21:59] | And I would just wish | 那时候我真希望 |
[22:01] | that I could make time stand still. | 我能够让时间静止 |
[22:06] | Babies change so fast at that age. | 那个年纪的小孩长得太快了 |
[22:10] | I knew that any morning might be the last time | 我深知也许下一个清晨 |
[22:13] | you ever let me rock you like that. | 就是最后一次能够那样摇着你 |
[22:15] | So I made sure to remember | 所以我叮嘱自己 |
[22:19] | every little detail of those mornings. | 要记下那些清晨里的每个点滴 |
[22:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:42] | All right, well, I-I’ll be right up. | 好吧 我马上过来 |
[22:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | Um, that was Dr. Whitaker, and she has my results. | 惠特克医生打来的 检查结果出来了 |
[22:51] | But she wants the two of you in the room with me | 不过她希望我知道结果时 |
[22:54] | when I hear them. | 有你们俩能陪在身边 |
[23:02] | *Talk* | *开口吧* |
[23:04] | *Let’s have conversations in the dark* | *在黑夜里对话* |
[23:07] | *World is sleeping, I’m awake with you* | *世界正无声休眠 只有我和你还醒着* |
[23:13] | *With you* | *陪你左右* |
[23:17] | *Watch movies that we’ve both already seen* | *看着我们看过的电影* |
[23:23] | *I ain’t even looking at the screen* | *我根本无心注视屏幕* |
[23:25] | *It’s true* | *真的* |
[23:28] | *I’ve got my eyes on you* | *我的眼里只有你* |
[23:31] | *And you say that you’re not worthy* | *你说你不值得如此* |
[23:35] | *And get hung up on your flaws* | *你纠结于你的瑕疵* |
[23:39] | *But in my eyes you are perfect* | *可在我眼中你完美得无懈可击* |
[23:43] | *As you are, as you are* | *你是如此 正是如此* |
[23:48] | *I would never try to change you, change you* | *我永远不会改变你 不会改变你* |
[23:51] | *I would always want the same you, same you* | *我会一直想要同一个你 同一个你* |
[23:55] | *Swear on everything I pray to* | *对我祈祷的一切发誓* |
[23:58] | *That I won’t break your heart* | *我不会伤你的心* |
[24:03] | *I’ll be there when you get lonely, lonely* | *当你孤独的时候 我会一直都在那里* |
[24:07] | *Keep the secrets that you told me, told me* | *保守你告诉我的秘密* |
[24:10] | *And your love is all you owe me* | *只需用你的爱回馈我* |
[24:13] | *And I won’t break your heart.* | *我不会伤你的心* |
[24:19] | Listen, I understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[24:20] | I had a few heartbreaks, too, before I met your father. | 在遇到你父亲之前 我的心也碎了好几次 |
[24:24] | Thanks, Mom | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[24:27] | You like him very much, don’t you? | 你很喜欢他 是吗 |
[24:29] | – Jack? – No. | -杰克 -不 |
[24:33] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[24:36] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[24:37] | You haven’t been together long enough | 你们在一起的时间还没长到 |
[24:39] | – for all of that. – I love him. | -足够产生爱吧 -我爱他 |
[24:42] | It doesn’t matter how long we’ve been together. | 这跟我们在一起多久没有关系 |
[24:45] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[24:50] | Because your father and I aren’t in love? | 你是觉得你爸爸和我并不相爱吗 |
[24:53] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[24:55] | – Yes, it is. – It’s just Jack… | -你就是这个意思 -只是杰克… |
[24:58] | And you’re wrong. | 而且你错了 |
[25:00] | I love your father very much. | 我非常爱你的爸爸 |
[25:03] | I know it’s not a flashy kind of love. | 我知道我的爱并不惊世骇俗 |
[25:07] | No spontaneous cross-country road trips, | 我可没自愿和你爸爸长途自驾过 |
[25:10] | that’s for sure. | 这点我不否认 |
[25:11] | But that isn’t all that love is. | 但那并不代表爱的所有形式 |
[25:14] | Not a love that endures, anyway. | 无论如何 那种爱不会长久 |
[25:17] | When you’re with someone day after day, night after night, | 当你日复一日 夜复一夜地和一个人在一起 |
[25:20] | it becomes about… | 它就变得… |
[25:23] | you know, the small, ordinary moments. | 和那些平凡琐碎的瞬间息息相关 |
[25:26] | Like when you’re reading the paper together, | 比如一起看报纸的时候 |
[25:29] | and he hands me an article he knows I’m gonna like | 他递给我一篇他知道我会喜欢的文章 |
[25:31] | without saying a word. | 一言不发 |
[25:33] | Or he makes me a Tom Collins to drink | 或者 当我们在看玛丽·泰勒·摩尔的剧时 |
[25:37] | while we’re watching Mary Tyler Moore. | 他会给我调杯汤姆·柯林斯鸡尾酒 |
[25:43] | Your father is dependable. | 你父亲很可靠 |
[25:46] | He provided a life for us. | 我们的生活是靠他一手支撑的 |
[25:48] | And I know that you think that that’s old-fashioned, | 我知道你认为这样过时了 |
[25:51] | but it means something. | 但它确实是有意义的 |
[25:52] | Someone you can rely on. | 意味着你有一个可以依靠的人 |
[25:56] | So you can imagine how scary it was | 所以你可以想象看到你和杰克这样的人在一起时 |
[25:58] | for us to see you with someone like Jack. | 我们有多害怕 |
[26:01] | No job, no prospects… | 没有工作 没有前途… |
[26:03] | – Mom… – Let me finish. Let me finish. | -妈妈… -听我说完 听我说完 |
[26:08] | It was scary for us. | 这对我们来说很可怕 |
[26:13] | But this is your life, | 但这是你的生活 |
[26:18] | and you have to do… | 你做的也必须是 |
[26:21] | what you want. | 你想要做的事 |
[26:25] | Which is why I think I should tell you that… | 那么 我想我应该告诉你… |
[26:30] | I think your father… | 我想你父亲… |
[26:32] | got into Jack’s head. | 成功地困扰了杰克 |
[26:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:39] | Well, evidently, when they were playing golf, | 很明显 当他们打高尔夫的时候 |
[26:41] | your father made it very clear to Jack | 你父亲对杰克说得很清楚 |
[26:45] | that he’s not good enough for you. | 他配不上你 |
[26:53] | And your father can be very convincing. | 你父亲能让杰克深信不疑 |
[27:06] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:09] | – What should I tell your father? – Whatever you want to tell him. | -我该怎么跟你父亲说 -想说什么说什么 |
[27:12] | Rebecca, if-if he is really your choice, | 丽贝卡 如果你真的要选择他 |
[27:15] | this dark, complicated man… | 选择这个历经黑暗 内心复杂的人 |
[27:21] | …make sure he gives you a great love story. | 一定要让他给你一段刻骨铭心的爱情故事 |
[27:26] | One for the ages. | 给你绝无仅有的爱情 |
[27:38] | Rebecca, I know this might be difficult to hear, | 丽贝卡 我知道听起来可能很难接受 |
[27:41] | but it appears you have what we doctors call | 但看起来 你的症状在医学上称为 |
[27:44] | “Mild cognitive impairment.” | 轻度认知障碍 |
[27:48] | – Mild cognitive impairment? – What does that mean? | -轻度认知障碍 -那是什么意思 |
[27:52] | It means that the test revealed some changes | 意味着测试结果反映了 |
[27:54] | in your understanding of things. | 你对事物的理解发生了一些变化 |
[27:56] | And that concerns me. For example, | 这令我担忧 比如说 |
[27:59] | there are some inconsistencies | 时钟上的间隔 数字 |
[28:01] | between the spacing and the numbers | 以及钟的形状 |
[28:03] | and the shape of the clock. | 与实际有些不一致 |
[28:06] | Okay. I mean, I’m no Michelangelo, | 好吧 我又不是米开朗基罗 |
[28:10] | but the numbers are correct | 但数字是正确的 |
[28:13] | and in order, and that is very clearly a clock. | 顺序也是对的 这显然是个钟没错 |
[28:16] | Yes, it’s clearly a clock. | 是的 很明显是个钟 |
[28:19] | But it shows the beginnings of spatial dysfunction. | 但它显示了你的空间功能开始紊乱 |
[28:23] | So I struggled with one question. | 我在一个小问题上犯了难 |
[28:25] | That hardly feels like a failing grade to me. | 可能并不代表整个测试不合格 |
[28:27] | You also had trouble remembering several phrases | 你在听到几个短句不久后 |
[28:30] | shortly after hearing them. | 也很难记住它们 |
[28:33] | Um, so what are you saying? | 所以你到底是什么意思 |
[28:35] | Could-could you please just tell us what she has? | 你能告诉我们她得了什么病吗 |
[28:39] | Before we put a name to it, | 在我们确诊之前 |
[28:41] | I’d like to do more blood tests and an MRI | 我建议还要做血液检查和核磁共振检查 |
[28:44] | to rule some things out. | 来进行一下排除 |
[28:45] | But right now, there’s nothing to do | 但现在 除了等待丽贝卡一段时间后的表现 |
[28:48] | but wait and see how Rebecca does over time. | 我们别无他法 |
[28:50] | What, exactly, are we looking out for? | 现在到底在往什么方向进行检查 |
[28:53] | On one end of the spectrum, we could just be looking at | 一方面 我们可能只会观察到 |
[28:56] | continued minor incidents of memory loss. | 持续的轻微失忆事件 |
[28:58] | Or things could begin to deteriorate. | 另一方面 有些功能可能会开始退化 |
[29:04] | There is a chance that over time you’ll experience | 有可能随着时间的推移 你会感觉 |
[29:06] | more difficulty with memory. | 记忆力更差 |
[29:08] | But for now, we need to run some additional tests | 但现在 我们需要额外再做一些测试 |
[29:11] | to understand what it is we’re seeing here today. | 才能知道今天最后的结果如何 |
[29:14] | I’m so sorry to sound like a broken record… | 很抱歉一直重复这些话… |
[29:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:24] | All right. Everyone’s gone. | 好了 人都走了 |
[29:26] | Let’s just do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[29:28] | Okay, Tobe. | 好 小托 |
[29:31] | Do you want to tell me why you’ve been going to a new gym | 是不是该告诉我你为什么这几周 |
[29:34] | for weeks without telling me? | 换新健身房了还瞒着我 |
[29:37] | You were right about Kara. | 你对凯拉的猜测没错 |
[29:39] | Lady Kryptonite. | 那位克星女士 |
[29:42] | When we got back from our Thanksgiving trip, | 我们感恩节回来后 |
[29:44] | she tried to kiss me. | 她试图吻我 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | And I stopped it. Okay? It never even happened. | 我阻止了行吗 根本没亲上 |
[29:51] | I dodged her head like Neo in The Matrix. | 我像《黑客帝国》的主角一样闪开了 |
[29:53] | But I also realized that I probably shouldn’t be | 我也意识到我不应该 |
[29:55] | spending any more time around her, so I switched gyms. | 再跟她相处下去 所以我换健身房了 |
[29:58] | Okay, well, then why didn’t you just tell me? | 好 那你为什么不干脆告诉我 |
[30:00] | B-Because… | 因为 |
[30:02] | Kate, I promised you that there was nothing to worry about. | 凯特 我当时保证你什么都不用担心 |
[30:05] | And I was wrong. | 我没说实话 |
[30:07] | And I didn’t want to give us yet another reason to fight. | 可我也不想再找件事来争吵 |
[30:10] | Well, Toby, did you ever consider she got the wrong idea | 托比 你有没有想过她之所以会错意 |
[30:13] | because you avoid being home with me? | 是因为你老不回家陪我 |
[30:17] | What? I don’t– I don’t do that. | 什么 我没有那样 |
[30:19] | Yeah, you do. | 不 的确是那样 |
[30:21] | Yeah, and I’ve been dreading this conversation | 整场派对我都为了跟你谈这件事 |
[30:25] | the whole party, ’cause I was for sure | 而感到害怕 因为我当时肯定 |
[30:27] | that you were gonna tell me that you had feelings for Kara– | 你会告诉我你对凯拉有好感… |
[30:30] | Kah-ra– | 是念卡拉吗… |
[30:31] | and that would have been | 而这些话 |
[30:34] | the worst thing that I could hear. | 正是我最不想听到的 |
[30:36] | But then I would understand what’s happening between us, | 不过这样我就能明白我们出了什么问题 |
[30:39] | and I would understand why you want to be anywhere | 我就能明白你为什么 |
[30:43] | – but here with me and Jack. – Kate… | -总是想躲着我和杰克 -凯特 |
[30:45] | I feel you pulling away. | 我感觉你越走越远 |
[30:51] | Am I crazy? | 我疯了吗 |
[30:53] | N-No. | 没有 |
[30:56] | No, you’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[31:02] | This isn’t about you, Kate. | 这不怪你 凯特 |
[31:07] | All right, I love you to death. | 我爱你爱得要死 |
[31:09] | And I love Jack more than anything. | 杰克是我的最爱 |
[31:13] | That tension that you’re feeling | 我在家的时候你觉得 |
[31:16] | when I’m home that… | 气氛紧张 是因为… |
[31:20] | Kate, when you look at our son, I see | 凯特 当你看着儿子时 |
[31:23] | pure, unbridled joy in your eyes. | 我在你眼里看见纯粹 放肆的喜悦 |
[31:27] | But when I look at our son… | 但当我看着儿子时 |
[31:30] | …it just makes me sad. | 我只有难过 |
[31:38] | Sad that he’ll never see the ocean. | 因为他看不了海难过 |
[31:42] | Sad that he’ll never know what we look like. | 因为他无法知道我们的长相难过 |
[31:45] | Sad that he’ll, that he’ll never watch Star Wars with me. | 因为他不能陪我看《星球大战》难过 |
[31:48] | Okay? So, yeah, I kill myself at the gym, | 你明白吗 所以我才一心扎在健身房里 |
[31:52] | and I vent to people other than my wife | 我瞒着自己老婆跟别人倾诉 |
[31:56] | because I don’t want to see that look | 因为我不想看到 |
[31:58] | that is on your face right now. | 你现在这副表情 |
[32:14] | Hi. It’s Mommy. | 宝宝 是妈妈 |
[32:27] | Do you want to know what I got you for your birthday? | 你想知道我为你的生日准备了什么吗 |
[32:35] | I booked us a few days away with Jack | 我在一家盲童家庭休养所 |
[32:37] | at a retreat for families with blind children. | 为我们一家人订了几天的出游 |
[32:43] | I thought it sounded like | 我还以为我为我们家 |
[32:45] | a great thing to do for our family. | 做了一件大好事 |
[32:54] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[33:06] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[33:10] | I didn’t want to be. | 我倒希望错了 |
[33:13] | And of course, I did notice things. | 其实 我是注意到问题了 |
[33:19] | Little things. | 小问题 |
[33:22] | She couldn’t come up with the word spatula the other day. | 她有一天怎么都想不起来”铲子”怎么说 |
[33:27] | Called it a, uh… | 她叫它 |
[33:30] | …”food flipper.” | “翻食物的东西” |
[33:33] | And I just really needed to believe that it was just | 我当时真的很需要让自己相信 |
[33:38] | plain getting older stuff. | 这只是她衰老的表现 |
[33:47] | Because the idea… | 因为一想到 |
[33:52] | Because the idea of anything actually being wrong with her… | 因为一想到她真的出什么问题了… |
[33:54] | I know. | 我明白 |
[33:58] | I’m gonna take care of her. I promise. | 我会照顾她的 我保证 |
[34:01] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[34:02] | And I’m gonna track all of her doctor’s appointments, | 我会跟进给她预约的每个医生 |
[34:05] | the medication that they put her on. | 记住他们让她吃什么药 |
[34:05] | – I promise. – I know. | -我保证 -我相信你 |
[34:08] | We’re gonna get through this thing one step at a time. | 这件事我们一点一点处理 |
[34:11] | – Okay? – Mm-hmm. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[34:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[34:17] | Think I was promised an episode of World of Dance. | 我记得有人答应我看一集《世界舞蹈大赛》 |
[34:19] | Yes, you were. Yes. | 我是答应了 没错 |
[34:28] | Okay, everybody, I’m gonna take a five-minute break | 各位 我休息五分钟 |
[34:31] | and I’ll be right back out. | 很快就回来 |
[34:33] | Really beautiful, man. | 太好听了 |
[34:36] | Really used to playing to more people. | 还是习惯观众更多的表演啊 |
[34:38] | – So… – I mean… | -所以 -我的天 |
[34:40] | Tell me, on a, on a scale, one to ten, | 告诉我 如果让你列出你的十佳约会对象 |
[34:41] | how am I ranking on your best dates ever list? | 我在这里面能排第几名 |
[34:43] | You’re definitely ranking higher than the guy | 你肯定比打保龄球时 |
[34:45] | who broke up with me while we were bowling. | 跟我分手的一个男的 排名要靠前 |
[34:48] | We were mid-game. Five frames left. He couldn’t wait. | 我们打到一半 还剩五局 他等不下去了 |
[34:50] | But you’re not ranking quite as high as my junior prom date. | 但你得排在我初中毕业舞会的男伴后面 |
[34:55] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[34:55] | Brad was my first love. | 布莱德可是我的初恋 |
[34:57] | I’ll have to figure out a way to beat good old Brad, won’t I? | 看来我得想法子打败白月光布莱德了 对吧 |
[35:12] | I, um… | 我… |
[35:13] | – You okay? – I-I can’t… | -你还好吗 -我不能… |
[35:15] | – Okay. – I can’t do this. | -没事 -我不能这么做 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry. I d– what, uh– I didn’t… | 对不起 我做不到 |
[35:18] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我 我非常抱歉 |
[35:19] | I did not expect t-this to get this far. | 我之前没想过会发展得这么快 |
[35:24] | I mean, who gets to even, like, meet their hall pass, | 我是说 哪有人那么容易遇到偷情许可对象 |
[35:27] | let alone have them be interested in you? | 对方还真的对自己有意思 |
[35:28] | – And I didn’t know… – I’m sorry, what? | -我也不知道… -不好意思 你说什么 |
[35:35] | You know, the one celebrity that you could sleep with | 就是 预先规定一个允许滚床单的名人 |
[35:38] | and it wouldn’t count as cheating? | 真遇到了还不能算出轨 |
[35:43] | So I’m your, I’m your hall pass? | 所以我是你的偷情许可对象 |
[35:45] | I saw you earlier and I texted my husband | 我之前看到你就发短信给我丈夫了 |
[35:47] | and he said to go for it. | 然后他说 你上啊 |
[35:49] | But he’s been calling all day, | 但是他一直在给我打电话 |
[35:50] | and I think that he’s freaking out. | 所以我想他应该是抓狂了 |
[35:51] | – It’s been him, not my mom. – You’re married. | -一直都是他 不是我妈 -你结婚了 |
[35:53] | And I just can’t… | 我做不到… |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:00] | I’m your hall pass. | 我是你的偷情许可对象 |
[36:03] | – You are amazing. – Am I? | -你实在是太好了 -真的吗 |
[36:05] | I mean, really. | 真的超级好 |
[36:06] | – Just so you know. – Thank you. Thank you. | -这点我必须告诉你 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. I should go. | 抱歉 我应该走了 |
[36:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:22] | – Thank you. – I’ll tell him. | -谢谢 -我会告诉他的 |
[36:23] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -走吧 |
[36:33] | Buddy, you, you are perfect. | 宝贝 你好完美 |
[36:37] | Have I told you that yet today? | 我今天对你说过没 |
[36:46] | – Toby? – Yeah? | -托比 -什么事 |
[36:48] | Toby, come here. | 托比 过来 |
[36:50] | What? What’s going on? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[36:50] | He’s reaching for the light. | 他在伸手摸灯 |
[36:53] | He is reaching for the lights. | 他在伸手摸灯 |
[36:55] | The doctor said that he-he might do that. | 医生说过他可能会这么做 |
[36:57] | He might start to see light and shadows. | 他可能会开始看出明暗 |
[37:39] | Hey, Kevin, we’re ready for you. | 凯文 我们都准备好拍你了 |
[37:41] | – All right. – I’ll walk you over. | -好的 -我带你过去 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:46] | Kevin’s on his way. | 凯文马上就到 |
[37:48] | Nothing like starting the work day off at 11:00 P.M., right? | 晚上十一点开工真是最好不过了 对吧 |
[37:51] | Man, it has been a day, I’m telling you. | 哥们 跟你说 今天真是难熬啊 |
[37:54] | Did you know that celebrity hall passes are actually a thing? | 你知不知道真的有偷情许可明星这回事 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I-I thought they were just, like, urban legend. | 知道 但我以为这只存在于都市传说 |
[38:00] | You know, like, uh, key parties | 比如钥匙配对 |
[38:02] | or Richard Gere and the gerbil. | 理查·基尔的沙鼠性丑闻什么的 |
[38:03] | But no, people do this stuff. | 但其实不然 大家真的会这么做 |
[38:06] | Probably my fault, though. | 不过也许是我自己的错 |
[38:07] | You know, I mean, I keep putting myself | 其实我一直把自己置于 |
[38:08] | in these obviously terrible situations | 这些错到离谱的处境中 |
[38:10] | because I’m so desperate to have this crazy love story | 因为我实在太渴望像我父母一样 |
[38:13] | like what my parents had. | 拥有那么热烈的爱情 |
[38:14] | But maybe it’s just not in the cards for me, Noah. | 但也许我注定命中缺真爱 诺亚 |
[38:16] | You know what I mean? | 你能明白我的意思吗 |
[38:18] | Maybe it is just not in the cards. | 也许这是我命中注定的 |
[38:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:22] | Can you take that? I got to concentrate. | 你能帮我拿着吗 我必须专心拍摄 |
[38:47] | Hey, Miss, we’re actually about to close. | 小姐 我们已经准备要打烊了 |
[38:50] | Sorry, yeah, I’m just, I’m looking for someone. | 抱歉 我只是来找人的 |
[38:55] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[39:01] | No. I-I talk, you listen. | 别说话 我说 你听 |
[39:04] | I don’t care about what you can give me. | 我不在乎你能给我什么 |
[39:07] | I don’t care if you have a good job | 我不在乎你是否有份好工作 |
[39:09] | or you come from good stock, | 家境是否殷实 |
[39:11] | or you’re on a good track. | 前途是否光明 |
[39:13] | I don’t care about any of that stuff. | 那些东西我一点都不在乎 |
[39:15] | And whatever my dad told you about not being good enough | 不管我爸如何说你不够优秀 |
[39:18] | for his precious little daughter, | 如何说你配不上他最宝贵的小女儿 |
[39:20] | I want you to forget about all that. | 我希望你能把那些话都忘掉 |
[39:23] | Because… | 因为… |
[39:26] | …I am in love with you, Jack. | 我已经爱上你了 杰克 |
[39:30] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:35] | I am. | 是真的 |
[39:38] | And you and I? | 所以你和我 |
[39:42] | We’re gonna have it all together. | 我们在一起 会无所不有 |
[39:43] | We’re gonna have the big moments | 会有轰轰烈烈 |
[39:44] | and the small moments and… | 也会有琐琐碎碎… |
[39:47] | it’s gonna be one for the ages. | 我们的爱情将是世间绝无仅有 |
[39:56] | I can’t believe you beat me to saying “I love you.” | 我真不敢相信你会比我先说”我爱你” |
[40:01] | Well, you better believe it. | 那你最好还是信了吧 |
[40:06] | Rebecca Malone, I love you. | 丽贝卡·马隆 我爱你 |
[40:10] | Don’t you ever forget it. | 你永远都不许忘记 |
[41:39] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | -嘿 宝贝 -你好 |
[41:43] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[41:44] | I’m hanging in there. | 我挺得住 |
[41:49] | I’m gonna grab some water and then I’m coming to bed. | 我去喝点水 然后就上床睡觉 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:54] | Okay. | 好的 |