时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | My ex-husband, | 我前夫 |
[00:02] | who I haven’t seen in 12 years, | 杳无音信消失了十二年 |
[00:04] | shows up at my doorstep unannounced. | 突然出现在我家门口 |
[00:06] | What are you doing, lurking outside of my apartment? | 你在我家门外鬼鬼祟祟地干什么呢 |
[00:09] | Can we go get a coffee? | 咱们去喝杯咖啡好吗 |
[00:10] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[00:12] | I was supposed to end up in the Super Bowl, | 我应该去超级碗大展身手的 |
[00:14] | not watch it like you guys. | 而不是像你们一样在电视上看 |
[00:15] | What’s your point, Kevin? | 你想说什么 凯文 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna go to Sophie’s. | 我要去索菲家 |
[00:20] | Best Pearson Super Bowl ever. | 这真是最棒的一次皮尔森超级碗 |
[00:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[00:22] | I’m going downstairs. | 我去楼下 |
[00:23] | No, no, no, Jack, Kevin’s not here. | 不用 杰克 凯文不在 |
[00:24] | He’s not here. He was with Sophie last night. | 他不在 他昨晚跟苏菲在一起 |
[00:26] | Man, it has been a day, I’m telling you. | 哥们 跟你说 今天真是难熬啊 |
[00:29] | Probably my fault, though. You know, I mean, | 不过也许是我自己的错 其实 |
[00:30] | I keep putting myself in these obviously terrible situations | 我一直把自己置于这些错到离谱的处境中 |
[00:33] | because I’m so desperate to have this crazy | 因为我实在太渴望像我父母一样 |
[00:36] | love story like what my parents had. | 拥有那么热烈的爱情 |
[00:37] | But maybe it’s just not in the cards for me. | 但也许我注定命中缺真爱 |
[00:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[00:41] | You take that. I got to concentrate. | 你能帮我拿着吗 我必须专心拍摄 |
[00:46] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:53] | You can’t sleep, huh? | 你睡不着 |
[00:54] | What’s wrong, bud, why can’t you sleep? | 怎么了 孩子 为什么你睡不着 |
[00:57] | – I miss my sheep. – Your sheep? | -我想我的小羊 -你的小羊 |
[01:02] | You mean, like, the mobile that hangs above your crib? | 你是说你床上的小羊挂件吗 |
[01:05] | Those sheep? | 那些小羊吗 |
[01:08] | Bud, I-I don’t know what Mommy did with those, | 孩子 我也不知道妈妈把小羊放到哪去了 |
[01:10] | and Mommy’s not awake right now, | 而妈妈现在还没醒呢 |
[01:13] | so, um, hey. | 所以这样吧 |
[01:15] | What noise does-does a sheep make? | 小羊的叫声是什么样的啊 |
[01:21] | Come on, you can do better than that. | 再试试 你可以学得更像一些的 |
[01:24] | How about, how about if we try calling the sheep? | 我们来呼唤小羊怎么样 |
[01:26] | Maybe they’ll come to us, huh? | 也许它们会跑来找我们呢 |
[01:33] | Well, kiddo, if the sheep aren’t gonna come to us, | 孩子 如果小羊不来找我们 |
[01:36] | maybe we got to go find them. | 也许我们得去找它们 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:59] | Hey, uh… | 那个… |
[02:03] | Hey, Kevin, you ready? You in it? | 凯文 你准备好了吗 状态来了吗 |
[02:05] | You’re not in it. What’s up? | 你还没进状态 怎么了 |
[02:07] | Well, it’s-it’s– look, it’s this new ending, you know. | 其实是关于这个新的结局 |
[02:11] | I don’t want to step on your toes, obviously. | 我绝对无意冒犯你 |
[02:13] | look, this is my dance space, all right? | 这是我的舞蹈空间 你看 |
[02:15] | Cool-ass endings– your dance space. | 特别酷的结束动作 而那是你的舞蹈空间 |
[02:19] | It’s Dirty Dancing. I thought you’d be a fan of… | 是《辣身舞》的台词 我还以为你会喜欢 |
[02:21] | – Oh, right, yeah. – Remember? | -没错 -想起来了吗 |
[02:22] | Wow, anyway, um, look, I just, I just feel like | 我想说的是 我只是觉得 |
[02:27] | there was real resolution with the scene we already shot. | 已经拍过的镜头还可以更好地处理 |
[02:31] | Oh, God. What am I doing? | 天哪 我在干什么 |
[02:33] | You’re right. I shouldn’t be questioning you. | 你是对的 我不应该质疑你 |
[02:35] | Obviously. Um, I’m sorry. I had a hell of a day, man. | 毋庸置疑 抱歉 我今天过得很够呛 |
[02:37] | And I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[02:41] | Want to talk about it? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[02:42] | Can I? So I go on this date, right? | 可以吗 我今天去约会了 然后呢 |
[02:43] | It’s amazing, it’s extraordinary. | 约会超级棒 感觉好极了 |
[02:46] | Anyway, it turns out I’m her hall pass. | 但结果我只是她的偷情许可对象 |
[02:48] | Kevin, you know what, we’re kinda on the clock here, | 凯文 你知道我们这里时间紧 |
[02:50] | and I’m getting the gist that the date didn’t go very well, | 我大概明白了这次约会结果不太好 |
[02:52] | so let me just get to the part | 所以我就直接跳到 |
[02:53] | where I build you back up again, okay? | 帮你调整状态的部分了 可以吗 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. – All right, walk with me. | -好的 -很好 跟我走走 |
[02:58] | Now, look, I can’t fix your love life, | 我没法修复你的情感生活 |
[03:01] | but I can help you understand | 但是我可以帮你理解 |
[03:03] | my philosophy on movie endings. | 我对电影结局的想法 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:08] | Hey, should I bring him his phone? | 我应该把他的手机给他吗 |
[03:11] | – Some Sophie keeps calling. – I don’t know. | -一个叫索菲的一直在打电话 -我不知道 |
[03:13] | Can you get me another battery for this, please? | 能麻烦你再给我找一块这个的电池吗 |
[03:16] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[03:21] | – I don’t know. That’s… – Trust me, Kevin. | -不知道 这… -相信我 凯文 |
[03:23] | This is the ending everyone wants. | 这是大家都想要的结局 |
[03:25] | And they still won’t see it coming. | 而且他们还想不到这样的结局 |
[03:28] | Um, Mr. Pearson, sir? | 皮尔森先生 |
[03:29] | – Yeah. – Your phone keeps ringing. | -怎么了 -你的电话一直在响 |
[03:31] | She says it’s important. | 她说有重要的事情 |
[03:32] | – I didn’t want to interrupt. – Take it. | -我不是有意打断你们的 -你接吧 |
[03:34] | – You sure? – Definitely. | -你确定 -当然 |
[03:36] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[03:38] | 索菲 未接来电 很重要 请接电话 | |
[03:43] | Hey. Soph, you okay? | 小菲 你怎么了 |
[03:45] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:47] | She’s gone, Kev. My mom. | 我妈妈走了 小凯 |
[03:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:53] | She died yesterday. | 她昨天去世了 |
[03:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[03:59] | – Hey, Claire. – Hey. | -你回来了 克莱尔 -是的 |
[04:01] | Thought you’d be watching the Super Bowl with your dad. | 我以为你会和你爸爸一起看超级碗 |
[04:04] | No, we had a pretty bad fight. | 没看 我们大吵了一架 |
[04:06] | Plus, I’m not really feeling like | 另外 我现在真的不想 |
[04:07] | – watching the game right now. – Right. | -看橄榄球比赛 -我想也是 |
[04:09] | You still moping over that leg? | 你还在因为腿伤闷闷不乐吗 |
[04:13] | Cheer up, kid. | 振作点 孩子 |
[04:15] | Football isn’t the be-all end-all. | 世界上不是只有橄榄球 |
[04:17] | There are better things ahead for you. | 还有更美好的事情等着你 |
[04:19] | I just know it. You hear me? | 我很肯定 听到了吗 |
[04:25] | Where you guys headed? | 你们要去哪里 |
[04:27] | – Party in the woods. – Yeah. | -去树林参加派对 -没错 |
[04:29] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:30] | – All right. See you later, Mom. – All right. | -再见 妈妈 -拜拜 |
[04:36] | Soph, I’m so sorry. | 小菲 我很抱歉 |
[04:39] | It’s weird that I called, right? | 我给你打电话 是不是不合适 |
[04:41] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 别见外 |
[04:45] | Grant, you know, that’s my fiancé’s name, Grant | 格兰特 我跟你提过的 也就是我未婚夫 |
[04:47] | he’s, he’s been really great with all the logistical stuff, | 他把后事料理得很周到 |
[04:51] | but, you know, both his parents are s-still… | 但是 他的父母还… |
[04:56] | Soph? Hey, okay, Soph, I got one for you. | 小菲 我知道 对了 我想到一个 |
[04:59] | I got one for you. You ready? | 我想到一个 准备好听了吗 |
[05:06] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[05:08] | He starts a cider-brewing company | 他开了一家苹果酒酿造公司 |
[05:13] | and he calls it “How do you like them apples?” | 给它取名为 “苹果牛啤吧” |
[05:23] | Well done, Kevin. Thank you. | 我好多了 凯文 谢谢你 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:28] | I should go. | 我先挂了 |
[05:31] | Hey, Soph? | 小菲 |
[05:33] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[05:38] | She was a force of nature. | 她曾带给大家无穷的力量 |
[05:40] | Yeah, she was. | 她的确是这样 |
[05:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Kev, come on. We have to go in. | 小凯 快点 我们得进去了 |
[06:06] | It’s gonna be so annoying. | 他们会很烦的 |
[06:08] | It’s your mom’s birthday weekend. | 这周末是你妈妈的生日 |
[06:10] | And we haven’t been home since our weird wedding dinner. | 我们在尴尬的婚宴之后就再没回过家 |
[06:12] | We’re never here. | 从来都不来看望 |
[06:13] | She’s gonna have a million questions | 她会就我的演艺事业 |
[06:14] | about my acting career. | 问一堆问题 |
[06:16] | She’s probably got my headshot hung up | 她很可能会像洗衣店里的人一样 |
[06:17] | like they do at the cleaners. | 把我的特写挂在墙上 |
[06:19] | Come on. It’s her son’s first TV appearance. | 拜托 这是她儿子第一次在电视上露面 |
[06:22] | Let the woman revel. | 让你妈妈尽情庆祝吧 |
[06:25] | Come on. Please, I don’t– I don’t even know what I did… | 拜托 我甚至不知道我做了什么… |
[06:31] | That’s a nice hello. | 这个招呼可真热情 |
[06:32] | Hold on. | 别挂电话 |
[06:35] | Hey, Ma? | 妈 |
[06:38] | Hi, guys. You guys got here early. | 你们好啊 你们提前来了 |
[06:41] | Hi. What a surprise. | 你们好 真是个惊喜 |
[06:44] | Hey, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[06:47] | What’s Kate’s problem? | 凯特怎么了 |
[06:49] | She’s on the phone with Marc. | 她在和马克讲电话 |
[06:50] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, she’s still dating that greaseball? | -你们好 -她还在和那个老油条谈恋爱吗 |
[06:52] | I wasn’t expecting you guys until tomorrow. | 我还以为你们明天才会到 |
[06:55] | My class got canceled, | 我的课取消了 |
[06:56] | so we just decided to come early. | 所以我们决定提前过来 |
[06:57] | – So happy birthday. – Aw. Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | What’s with the shrine to Randall’s holey underwear? | 怎么把兰德尔的破洞内裤供起来了 |
[07:02] | See? I’ve been telling him all morning | 对吧 我今早一直跟他说 |
[07:04] | that he needs new undies. | 他得买新内内了 |
[07:05] | Please stop saying “Undies.” | 求你别说”内内”了 |
[07:07] | I got to go to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[07:08] | I-I’ll see you for your birthday dinner. | 到你生日晚餐的时候再见 |
[07:10] | Wait– what were you saying before, | 等等 你之前说的奇怪的梦 |
[07:12] | about the weird dreams? | 到底是什么 |
[07:14] | Just midterm stress. | 只不过是期中压力太大了 |
[07:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:17] | Stop touching my underwear, Kev. | 别碰我内裤 小凯 |
[07:19] | Your undies, you mean? | 你是说你的”内内”吗 |
[07:22] | You guys, I’m so sorry. | 孩子们 抱歉 |
[07:24] | I actually have to finish getting ready to go to work. | 我得接着准备去上班了 |
[07:29] | Uh, well, at least tell me what you thought. | 你好歹说说你觉得怎么样吧 |
[07:31] | About what? | 什么怎么样 |
[07:33] | I was on Days of Our Lives. | 我出演《我们的日子》了 |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:37] | No, sweetheart, you told me your line got cut. | 不是吧宝贝 你说你的台词被剪了呀 |
[07:39] | I mean, yeah, but my face was still in it. | 是剪了 但我还是出镜了 |
[07:42] | Oh, honey. Wha…? | 亲爱的 你说什么… |
[07:44] | It’s fine. They made me look really pale | 没看不要紧 我的角色得了白血病 |
[07:46] | ’cause my character had leukemia. | 妆化得面无血色 |
[07:48] | Well, are there gonna be any reruns? | 还会重播吗 |
[07:51] | Doubt it. | 不太可能吧 |
[07:52] | Kev, I’m so sorry. I didn’t… | 小凯 真对不起 我不是… |
[07:56] | You know what? I do have to go to work, | 先不说了 我得去上班了 |
[07:58] | but promise me you’ll tell me everything about it tonight? | 但你保证今晚给我仔细讲讲好吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, of course. | 好 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:09] | Anyone home at your house? | 你家有人吗 |
[08:14] | Hello. | 我们来啦 |
[08:17] | There’s my beautiful daughter. | 我的漂亮闺女回来了 |
[08:21] | And there he is, my beautiful superstar son-in-law. | 还有我家帅气的巨星女婿 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:27] | I saw you on Days. | 我在《我们的日子》里看到你了 |
[08:29] | So convincing I could’ve cried. | 演得太真了 我都差点哭了 |
[08:31] | And still movie star handsome under all that yellow makeup. | 化了那么暗沉的妆还是像巨星一样帅 |
[08:35] | Well, you know, they cut my line. | 可我的台词还是被剪了 |
[08:36] | So? You go back and get one next time. | 那又怎样 下次演戏就有台词了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:41] | Hey. Give me your eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[08:44] | – Never settle. – Never will. | -永不将就 -不会的 |
[08:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[08:48] | I’m so proud of you. | 真为你自豪 |
[08:54] | LAX. Terminal 4? | 洛杉矶国际机场 第四航站楼 |
[08:57] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[10:01] | This party sucks. | 这派对真无聊 |
[10:05] | – Movies? – Movies. | -看电影吗 -看电影吧 |
[10:07] | And doughnuts. | 配上甜甜圈 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 可以 |
[10:10] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[10:12] | I love you so much. | 我也好爱你 |
[10:28] | – You’re up? – Why are your texts so formal? | -你还醒着吗 -你的信息为什么措辞那么正式 |
[10:32] | Whatever. | 谁知道 |
[10:33] | Did I catch you on set? | 你还在片场吗 |
[10:35] | No. Uh, I finished my reshoot last night. | 没有 我的镜头昨晚就补拍好了 |
[10:37] | I’m actually not in L.A. | 其实我现在不在洛杉矶 |
[10:39] | – Oh. Well, where are you? – Home. | -那你在哪里 -在家 |
[10:41] | Or, well, what used to be home, anyway. | 或者说是曾经的家 |
[10:44] | I’m in Pittsburgh. | 我在匹兹堡 |
[10:45] | Doing something totally stupid. | 做一件很傻的事 |
[10:48] | Or I don’t– Maybe not. Maybe it’s so crazy | 或许不傻 或许疯到最后… |
[10:52] | that it’s actually sane. | 这么做反倒理智 |
[10:54] | I’m going to a funeral. | 我要去参加葬礼 |
[10:56] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[10:58] | Sophie’s mom died. | 索菲的妈妈过世了 |
[11:00] | Oh, damn. You good? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[11:04] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:06] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:08] | Someone broke into our house last night. | 昨晚有人闯进我们家了 |
[11:11] | What? Is everyone okay? | 什么 大家还好吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Everybody’s fine. | 嗯 大家都平安无事 |
[11:14] | Please don’t tell Mom… | 求你别告诉妈妈… |
[11:43] | Okay, I’ve got Fresca, I’ve got Prosecco. | 家里有伏拉斯卡汽水 还有波塞可气泡酒 |
[11:47] | It’s Fresecco time, my darlings. | 来点混搭鸡尾酒吧 孩子们 |
[11:51] | I would like to propose an illegal toast | 我带你们破个酒戒 |
[11:56] | to the future star. | 敬未来的明星一杯 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:03] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[12:07] | And speaking of stars… | 说到明星… |
[12:12] | Mom, what did you do? | 妈 你干什么了 |
[12:14] | I got two words for you: aurora borealis. | 给你个提示 欧若拉 |
[12:21] | You and I are gonna see the northern lights. | 我们两个要去看北极光了 |
[12:25] | Mom, did you fix the pipes? | 妈 你把水管修好了没 |
[12:27] | What? Pipes shmipes. | 什么 什么管子不管子的 |
[12:29] | We’re finally going, baby. | 我们终于要去看了 亲爱的 |
[12:32] | It took two years to save that money, Mom. | 那些钱存了两年 妈妈 |
[12:35] | – It’s… – You always do this. | -这… -你总是这样 |
[12:37] | Wait, hey. Soph, where are you going? | 等等 索菲 你要去哪里 |
[12:41] | – I need some air. – Babe? | -我去透透气 -宝贝 |
[12:46] | Well, | 行吧 |
[12:48] | at least we made it half an hour before fighting this time. | 至少这次我们坚持了半小时没吵架 |
[12:53] | I was hoping we could have a minute alone anyway. | 我其实还挺想跟你单独聊聊 |
[12:58] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你件事 |
[13:00] | – Spill it. – Well, um, | -说吧 -是这样 |
[13:03] | obviously, I couldn’t give Sophie her dream wedding, | 显然 我没给苏菲一个梦幻般的婚礼 |
[13:05] | but I’m hoping I can give her the ring | 但我希望我能把 |
[13:07] | that she’s always wanted. | 她一直想要的戒指给她 |
[13:09] | Her grandmother’s emerald ring? | 她外婆的绿宝石戒指 |
[13:12] | She said that you were saving it for her. | 她说 你一直为她保留着 |
[13:19] | And now we’ll hear a few words | 接下来我们来听听 |
[13:20] | from Claire’s daughter Sophie. | 克莱尔的女儿索菲的悼词 |
[13:38] | My mother was, um, | 我妈妈简直是 |
[13:41] | impossible. | 非常让人受不了 |
[13:46] | I know I’m not supposed to say that at her funeral, but… | 我知道我不该在她的葬礼上这么说 但是… |
[13:51] | she was. | 她确实是那样 |
[13:53] | She couldn’t sit still, in any sense of the phrase. | 不管怎么说 她就是坐不住 |
[13:58] | Even when she was diagnosed with MS, | 就算她被诊断出患有多发性硬化症 |
[14:03] | she refused… to stop moving. | 她就是没办法.. 不动 |
[14:09] | She never settled. | 她从不将就 |
[14:13] | When I finally got | 当我终于 |
[14:14] | my, um, my dream apartment in Brooklyn, | 在布鲁克林拥有了梦想公寓时 |
[14:18] | she came to visit and tour the neighborhood. | 她来看我并在附近转了转 |
[14:22] | And, um, we found this coffee shop. | 于是 我们找到了一家咖啡店 |
[14:27] | It was a real hole in the wall, but… | 那家咖啡店真的很简陋 但是… |
[14:30] | it became our spot. | 那地方成了我们的地盘 |
[14:32] | Every time she visited and even when she couldn’t fly anymore, | 每次她来我们都去 即使她后来不能坐飞机 |
[14:37] | I would always bring her fresh beans from there | 每次我回家的时候 总是从那家咖啡店 |
[14:39] | every time I came home. | 给她带新鲜的咖啡豆 |
[14:45] | I was there when I found out that she had died. | 我就是在那家咖啡店得知她已经去世的消息 |
[14:51] | I was being rude to this poor clerk | 我当时正在冲店员发火 |
[14:53] | over how they were out of their house blend. | 因为他们说首选咖啡没了 |
[14:56] | You know, I mean, how do you run out | 那可是他们家的招牌啊 |
[14:58] | of your house blend, right? It was like… | 怎么能没有 对吧 太过分了… |
[15:01] | I was just grumpy from the night shift and… | 我当时刚上完夜班 脾气暴躁… |
[15:10] | What I wouldn’t give to go back to that moment. | 我愿意付出一切让自己回到那一刻 |
[15:16] | That moment before… | 那时候… |
[15:20] | …when she was still alive and my biggest concern was coffee. | …她还活着 而我最大的烦恼是咖啡 |
[15:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:40] | Looking back, I guess I could have just settled | 回想起来 我想我其实可以选 |
[15:42] | for the French roast. | 法式烘焙咖啡 |
[15:47] | And now I can never go back to that coffee shop | 现在我再也不能去那家咖啡店了 |
[15:50] | ever again. | 永远不能 |
[15:53] | That place where my mom and I had some of our best talks. | 在那地方我和我妈妈有过最温馨的对话 |
[15:58] | Our best laughs. | 最开怀的大笑 |
[16:02] | Some really phenomenal fights. | 也曾在那吵得不可开交 |
[16:08] | ‘Cause that’s the place that I found out that she was gone. | 因为我是在那家咖啡店知道她去世的 |
[16:15] | Please join us at Claire’s house | 请大家下午两点 |
[16:17] | 2:00 P.M. for a reception in her honor. | 到克莱尔的家中参加她的追悼会 |
[16:19] | All family and friends are welcome. | 欢迎所有的家人和朋友们 |
[16:55] | Well, we checked all the closets, | 我们检查了所有的壁橱 |
[16:58] | and I don’t, I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道… 我不知道它在哪里 |
[17:01] | But don’t you worry. | 但你别担心 |
[17:02] | It’s all gonna be okay. Let’s, uh, | 没事的 我们… |
[17:04] | let’s call reinforcements, okay? | 我们呼叫援军 好吗 |
[17:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:09] | Bec. | 小贝 |
[17:12] | Sorry to have to wake you up to ask, but… | 很抱歉吵醒了你 想问你个事… |
[17:19] | You are the most beautiful sick lady | 你真是我见过最美的 |
[17:23] | I have ever seen. | 病美人 |
[17:24] | And you had to wake me up to tell me that? | 你叫醒我就是为了跟我说这个吗 |
[17:27] | Actually, no, um, | 其实不是的 |
[17:29] | the mobile that was over Kevin’s crib. | 凯文婴儿床上面的挂件 |
[17:33] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道放哪儿了吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, no, that’s gone, Jack. | 已经没了 杰克 |
[17:37] | We gave all the, the crib stuff to the Goodwill. | 我们把婴儿床的东西都卖给了二手店 |
[17:42] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[17:43] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[18:00] | How about Good Will Hunting? | 《心灵捕手》怎么样 |
[18:01] | 《泰坦尼克号》 《尽善尽美》 《心灵捕手》 | |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:03] | I’ve heard good things. | 我听说评价挺好的 |
[18:05] | You got a little, uh, face on your crumbs right there. | 你的脸上有点面包屑 |
[18:08] | – Let me get it for you. – Yeah? | -我帮你弄下来 -是吗 |
[18:28] | So you want my mother’s ring to give to Soph? | 所以你想把我妈妈的戒指给索菲吗 |
[18:32] | That ring has a story. | 那个戒指有个故事 |
[18:35] | Now, don’t spread this around, but my parents fell in love | 你别往外传 不过我父母相爱的时候 |
[18:41] | while they were both going through divorces, | 彼此都在经历离婚 |
[18:43] | which was not common in that day. | 在那时候离婚可不常见 |
[18:47] | Before they could get married, | 他们还没来得及结婚 |
[18:48] | my father was drafted to Korea. | 我父亲就被征兵去了朝鲜 |
[18:52] | Now, he tried to give my mother that ring before he left, | 他本来想在离开之前将戒指送给我妈妈 |
[18:56] | but she refused it. | 但是她拒绝了 |
[19:00] | She said, wait till you get back. | 她说 等你回来再说 |
[19:04] | So he took the ring with him, and whenever he felt hopeless, | 于是他把戒指带在身边 在感到无助的时候 |
[19:09] | he looked at it | 就会看看戒指 |
[19:11] | and he found the determination to make it through. | 他就能找到坚持下去的决心 |
[19:14] | When he came back, they got married. | 等他回来之后 他们就结婚了 |
[19:17] | 50 years. | 五十年 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:22] | Kev, you’re gonna have huge success, | 小凯 你会获得巨大的成功 |
[19:25] | and that’s gonna take you lots of places. | 也会因此去到许多地方 |
[19:31] | Is-is that a yes? | 你是答应了吗 |
[19:35] | I love you, kiddo. | 我很爱你 孩子 |
[19:38] | But I can’t give you that ring. | 但是我不能把戒指给你 |
[19:41] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[19:44] | Your marriage is too new, and you’re too young. | 你们才刚结婚不久 而你还太年轻 |
[19:49] | You got to earn it, baby doll. | 你得赢得这枚戒指 宝贝 |
[20:22] | I would ask how you’re doing, but I… | 我很想问问你还好吗 但是… |
[20:24] | Yeah, no, I, uh… | 是啊 没事 |
[20:27] | I can’t believe you came. | 没想到你居然来了 |
[20:31] | How could I not come? | 我怎么能不来 |
[20:36] | Are you, um, are you headed back right now? | 你现在是准备回去了吗 |
[20:38] | I’m sure you got so much going on. | 我知道你肯定有很多事要忙 |
[20:41] | What-what if I-I told you I was thinking | 如果我说 我在想 |
[20:43] | about maybe coming to the reception? | 要不要去参加追悼会 |
[20:45] | What would you say? | 你会说什么 |
[20:48] | I would say, uh, “Oh…” | 我会说… 是吗 |
[20:53] | “Okay, that– Good.” | 好 挺好的 |
[20:56] | Good. | 好 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause I’m standing on the front lawn right now. | 因为我现在就站在门口的草坪上 |
[21:02] | Soph, I’m looking at you, and I-I’m… | 小菲 我看到了你 而且… |
[21:07] | I brought you these doughnuts from that place | 我还给你带了你爱吃的那家 |
[21:09] | that you like so much, you know, the… | 那家的甜甜圈 就是… |
[21:12] | I mean, I had two of them on the way over here, | 不过我跟你说实话 我在来的路上 |
[21:13] | I’m not gonna lie to you, but I-I saved the powdered ones | 已经吃了两个 不过我把撒了糖粉的留下了 |
[21:15] | ’cause I remember how much you love those. | 因为我记得你很爱吃 |
[21:20] | Wasn’t sure if I should come in. | 我不确定我该不该进去 |
[21:25] | No, that’s probably not a good idea. | 我觉得你还是别进来了 |
[21:41] | Get me out of here? | 带我走吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Yeah, come on. | 好啊 来吧 |
[21:52] | – Thanks for this. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你给我带 -别客气 |
[21:58] | Is there anywhere you want to go, or…? | 你有什么想去的地方吗 还是… |
[22:02] | No. | 没有 |
[22:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | You do what’s in your heart, son, you’ll be fine. | 做你想做的事就好了 会没事的 |
[22:26] | Oh, come on, it was almost over. | 不是吧 都快放完了 |
[22:29] | Bel Air Dollar Theater patrons, | 贝莱尔百万影院的各位观众 |
[22:31] | we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. | 我们现在遇到了一些技术问题 |
[22:35] | We apologize for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给各位带来不便 |
[22:37] | Please take this time to help yourself | 这段时间内 你们可以去 |
[22:40] | to anything at the concession stand, free of charge. | 小吃贩卖部免费用餐 |
[22:44] | Let’s eat. | 去吃东西吧 |
[22:55] | That your grandmother’s ring? | 那是你外婆的戒指吗 |
[22:58] | No. | 不是 |
[23:03] | It’s a nice ring, pretty. He’s… | 戒指不错 很漂亮 他… |
[23:05] | Grant’s got great taste. | 格兰特品味不错 |
[23:12] | He never really got to know her. | 他一直都没来得及跟她熟悉 |
[23:17] | I mean, they met a few times, but… | 虽然他们见过几次 但是 |
[23:20] | she was so sick. | 她病得太严重 |
[23:26] | It’s crazy I’m gonna spend the rest of my life | 真没想到我真的要跟一个 |
[23:28] | with someone who never really knew her. | 并不了解她的人共度余生了 |
[23:36] | You know, at the funeral today, I was about to lose it. | 其实 今天在葬礼上 我差点就崩溃了 |
[23:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:46] | I found you there and… | 后来我找到了你 |
[23:51] | I locked in on you. | 就一直看着你 |
[24:01] | Grief is a tricky thing, you know? | 失去亲人是个很奇怪的事情 |
[24:02] | You… you just can’t prepare | 你没办法提前做好准备 |
[24:06] | for how it’s gonna make you feel or… | 不知道它会带来怎样的感受 |
[24:10] | how you’ll handle it. | 也不知道该如何应对 |
[24:12] | Sometimes you just got to grab onto… | 有时候你只能尽全力抓紧 |
[24:15] | whatever’s around you just to… | 周围能依靠的东西 才能… |
[24:20] | …survive. | 挺过去 |
[24:26] | Plus, we have a history | 再说了 我们之间 |
[24:27] | of getting each other through funerals. | 也不是第一次帮彼此顺利度过葬礼了 |
[24:33] | Okay, I’ve got one. You ready? | 我想到一个 你准备好了吗 |
[24:38] | If you got one, I’m ready. | 你想说 我就听 |
[24:40] | He decides he has to get away, | 他决定远走高飞 |
[24:43] | as far away as he can, | 走得越远越好 |
[24:45] | so he becomes an ice fisherman | 所以他跑去阿拉斯加 |
[24:47] | – in Alaska. – Oh, yes. | -开始冰钓 -这样啊 |
[24:50] | And he never talks to another human being again. | 然后他再也没跟人说过话 |
[24:56] | Well done. That’s good. | 说得好 这版不错 |
[25:04] | Soph, can I take you somewhere? | 小菲 我能带你去个地方吗 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:30] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[25:34] | You remember this place? | 你记得这个地方吗 |
[25:35] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[25:39] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[25:44] | Yeah, for the longest time, I tried to. | 很久以来 我都努力想忘掉 |
[25:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:54] | I swear… | 我发誓… |
[25:57] | You know, I… | 我… |
[25:58] | I’m gonna be sick, yeah. | 我再吃该吐了 |
[26:00] | Maybe we should’ve waited till they fixed the projector. | 也许我们应该等到放映机修好的 |
[26:03] | – Nah. – What do you mean, “Nah”? | -不应该 -“不应该”是什么意思 |
[26:05] | – Now we’ll never know how it ended. – Yeah, but, | -这下我们就不知道电影结局了 -是 不过 |
[26:08] | until it blacked out, wasn’t it, like, the perfect movie? | 屏幕黑掉之前的情节不是都很完美吗 |
[26:11] | I mean, the real ending | 我是说 真正的结局 |
[26:12] | could never have been good enough. | 永远不可能完美 |
[26:14] | This way, we can imagine the perfect ending | 这样一来 我们余生都可以去想象 |
[26:17] | to the perfect movie for the rest of our lives. | 这部完美的电影怎样收尾才完美 |
[26:21] | I don’t know, I still would have liked to have seen it. | 说不好 我可能还是想看结局 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:26] | I got an ending for you. Ready? | 我给你想了版结局 准备好了吗 |
[26:30] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:31] | Will realizes that he’s in love with the best friend, | 威尔意识到他爱上了他最好的朋友 |
[26:35] | the tall guy, and they run away together. | 就是那个高个子 然后他俩私奔了 |
[26:37] | The whole thing was a gay love story. | 这整部电影就是个同性爱情片 |
[26:39] | What? | 什么 |
[26:45] | Let’s never watch the real ending. | 我们永远都不要看真正的结局 |
[26:49] | Never. | 永远不看 |
[26:59] | You cold? Lets go inside. | 你冷吗 我们进屋吧 |
[27:06] | M’lady. | 请吧 女士 |
[27:10] | Your chariot awaits. | 马车在等你呢 |
[27:18] | I never thought I could come back here. | 我从没想过还能回到这里 |
[27:24] | My childhood | 我的童年 |
[27:26] | ended right here. | 就是在这终结的 |
[27:34] | For the longest time, this whole… place, | 很久以来 这个地方 |
[27:37] | this whole town, | 这座城镇 |
[27:41] | all I ever wanted to do was just… | 我一心只想 |
[27:44] | run away from it. | 逃离这里 |
[27:49] | Then a little time passed. | 然后过了一段时日 |
[27:53] | And I started to remember the good parts about it, | 我就会开始想起这里的美好回忆 |
[27:55] | like, uh, how we used to come out here and… | 比如想起我们会来这里 |
[28:00] | make each other laugh. | 逗彼此笑 |
[28:02] | How you were always such a messy eater. | 想起你一如既往糟糕的吃相 |
[28:05] | – What? – I mean, literally, like, sometimes, I swear to God, | -什么 -我是说真的 有时 我的天 |
[28:07] | you were, like, actively trying to avoid your mouth. | 你就像故意不往嘴里放一样 |
[28:09] | – Oh, come on. – I’m serious. | -得了吧 -我说真的 |
[28:11] | Look at, look at you– exhibit “A.” | 你看看你 身上还有罪证呢 |
[28:13] | What? I– oh, I’m so sorry | 什么 那还真是不好意思 |
[28:15] | we can’t all eat like a delicate little bird. | 谁还能像只小鸟一样细嚼慢咽啊 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[28:26] | This place still makes me sad. | 这个地方还是会让我难过 |
[28:32] | But I’m not afraid of it anymore. | 但我不会再害怕了 |
[28:40] | You’re gonna be able to go back to that coffee shop, | 你也会有勇气再走进那家咖啡店的 |
[28:42] | Soph, you will. | 小菲 你会的 |
[28:44] | It just takes a little time. | 只是需要一点时间 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:52] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah, anything. | 问什么都行 |
[28:58] | Did you ever watch the end of the movie? | 那个电影的结局你看了吗 |
[29:04] | – Did you? – No. No, never. | -你看了吗 -从没看过 |
[29:06] | I never did. Did you? | 我没看 你呢 |
[29:08] | No, me either. | 我也没看 |
[29:15] | Son of a bitch, he stole my line. | 小兔崽子 把我台词给抢了 |
[29:35] | That was better than I could’ve possibly imagined. | 这个结局好得超乎我的想象 |
[29:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:39] | And here I thought I had the whole thing figured out | 我还以为我的苹果酒公司版本 |
[29:40] | with that cider company thing. | 已经是最好的结局了 |
[29:43] | Stop. | 别贫了 |
[30:00] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[30:02] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:07] | It’s time for me to go home. | 我该回去了 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | Well… | 那 |
[30:37] | Well. | 就这样吧 |
[30:39] | I’ll see you next time someone dies. | 下次有谁去世了 我们再见吧 |
[30:43] | I’m already looking forward to it. | 我已经开始期待了 |
[30:49] | Can you wait here for just a sec? | 你能在这等一下吗 |
[30:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -可以 -好 |
[31:19] | I was, um, I was going through her stuff, | 我翻她的遗物时 |
[31:23] | and I found this. | 找到了这个 |
[31:33] | She was always rooting for you. | 她一直都在支持你 |
[31:37] | She was your biggest fan. | 她是你最忠实的粉丝 |
[31:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:49] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:58] | Kev, thank you for coming. | 小凯 谢谢你过来 |
[32:02] | Always. | 别客气 |
[32:06] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[32:43] | So I had to go to three stores to find Fresca. | 我跑了三家商店才买到伏拉斯卡 |
[32:48] | I was this close to settling for Fanta, | 我差一点就要将就喝芬达了 |
[32:51] | but I knew you wouldn’t approve, and, uh… | 但我觉得你不会同意 而且… |
[32:57] | we don’t settle. | 我们从不将就 |
[33:02] | I’m, uh, I’m just sticking to Fresca these days, | 我最近只能喝伏拉斯卡 不掺酒 |
[33:05] | so I hope you don’t mind. | 但愿你不介意 |
[33:17] | Well, Claire, I did it. | 克莱尔 我做到了 |
[33:21] | I made it. | 我功成名就了 |
[33:23] | I got a show, I did a couple of movies. | 我拍了部剧 还演了几部电影 |
[33:27] | I became a star. | 我是明星了 |
[33:31] | Just like you knew I would. | 就像你确信的那样 |
[33:35] | I didn’t know I would, but you did. | 我都不知道我会成名 你却知道 |
[33:36] | You knew I would. | 你知道我会成功 |
[33:41] | Man, I really messed things up with Sophie, though. | 可是我把我和索菲的关系弄得一团糟 |
[33:46] | A couple times, actually. | 而且还不止一次 |
[33:50] | And I have a feeling that, uh, | 我有种感觉 |
[33:53] | you knew I would do that, too. | 你早就知道我会这样了 |
[33:58] | You know, the sad part about it is, I’m actually ready now. | 而最讽刺的是 我现在准备好了 |
[34:01] | I’m, I’m sober. | 我把酒戒掉了 |
[34:04] | And I am steady. | 我很可靠 |
[34:08] | I never earned that ring. | 我一直没赢得那枚戒指 |
[34:15] | God, I wish I had another crack at it. | 老天 再让我争取一次该多好 |
[34:24] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[34:27] | Enough of that. Anyway… | 话都说的差不多了 |
[34:30] | This is for you, okay? | 这个留给你 好吗 |
[34:33] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[34:37] | I almost forgot this. | 差点忘了这个 |
[34:49] | There you go. | 给你了 |
[34:56] | Goodbye, Claire. | 再见 克莱尔 |
[35:18] | I’m not doing that. | 不能放在这 |
[35:20] | That’s super weird. | 也太诡异了 |
[35:26] | Leave a message for Kate. | 留言给凯特吧 |
[35:28] | Hey, Kate, uh, I’m about ready to hop on a flight back to L.A. | 凯特 我马上要坐去洛杉矶的飞机 |
[35:33] | It’s been a tough couple of days. | 这几天过得很不容易 |
[35:37] | I was thinking, when I land, | 我在想 等我落地了 |
[35:38] | you mind if I just come over and see Jack? | 我能去你家看看杰克吗 |
[35:41] | You know what? I… I’m just coming over, okay? | 算了 我直接去你家吧 好吗 |
[35:53] | Oh, great. | 这下倒好了 |
[35:54] | This is exactly what I need right now. | 我最不想应付的贵客来了 |
[35:57] | I’m just here to see Jack. | 我只是来看看杰克 |
[35:59] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[36:01] | Kate and Jack went to a retreat, Toby’s at work. | 凯特带杰克去休养所了 托比在上班 |
[36:03] | I’m just here to walk Audio. | 我留在这帮忙遛奥迪奥 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | I was gonna make tea if you want some. | 你想喝茶吗 我给你泡一点 |
[36:15] | Sure. Yeah, no, that, that sounds great. | 好 听着不错 |
[36:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:30] | Oh, yeah. I am fabulous. | 我好极了 |
[36:34] | The fifth guy in a row just broke up with me | 我连续第五次被人甩了 |
[36:36] | because he just can’t see us having a future together, | 因为那个人觉得我们在一起没有未来 |
[36:40] | and I spent the day picking up my best friend’s dog’s poop. | 所以我一整天都在帮闺蜜的狗铲便便 |
[36:43] | So, that’s my life at 33. | 这就是我三十三岁的生活 |
[36:48] | I have never been broken up with before. | 我还没被人甩过呢 |
[36:51] | Why would you even say that to me right now? | 你现在跟我说这个干什么 |
[36:54] | No, I s– That’s… | 不是 我… |
[36:55] | Yes, that-that sounded completely insensitive. | 这话听起来是挺没心没肺的 |
[36:57] | What I was getting at, you know, was, um, | 我那句话的意思是 |
[37:00] | I don’t get dumped because I’m always the first one | 我没被甩过 是因为我总是率先 |
[37:03] | to cut and run. | 落荒而逃 |
[37:05] | When things get, you know, complicated or, uh, | 每当一段感情变得复杂 或者 |
[37:09] | God forbid, too deep. | 一旦关系开始深入 |
[37:12] | Recommendation? | 要建议吗 |
[37:15] | From a-a movie star bathed in privilege? | 来自一个受惯了特殊对待的明星 |
[37:18] | Why not? | 说来听听 |
[37:21] | I don’t think you should look at yourself as the person | 我觉得你不该把自己看成是 |
[37:23] | who always gets left. | 总被抛弃的人 |
[37:26] | You should look at yourself as the person | 应该把自己看成是 |
[37:27] | who’s willing to stay and fight. | 愿意留下来努力的人 |
[37:31] | It’s a good thing. | 这是优点 |
[37:35] | I wish I had more of that in me. | 真希望我也有这种勇气 |
[37:41] | Sorry, but your mobile is gone, bud. | 对不起 你的挂件没了 孩子 |
[37:43] | I miss my sheep. | 我想要我的小羊 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I know, but the sheep are gone, Kev. | 我知道 但是小羊不在了 小凯 |
[37:51] | Look, sometimes we lose things. | 有时候 我们会失去一些东西 |
[37:55] | Things that we love. | 我们深爱的东西 |
[37:57] | And it makes us feel sad. | 于是我们感到难过 |
[38:01] | Really sad. | 非常难过 |
[38:06] | And I know right now it feels like | 我知道你现在觉得 |
[38:08] | the worst thing in the world. | 这是世上最糟糕的事 |
[38:11] | But I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[38:14] | you’re gonna find something else to love. | 你会找到其他去爱的东西 |
[38:30] | Like, I’ll bet… | 比如… |
[38:32] | I’ll bet Mr. Tiger here… | 我觉得这位虎先生… |
[38:37] | Mr. Tiger, | 这位虎先生 |
[38:38] | he would love to sleep next to you tonight. | 他一定很希望今晚能睡在你身边 |
[38:41] | How does that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:04] | Hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[39:05] | Hey, Kev, uh… | 小凯 |
[39:09] | I lied, man. | 哥们 我说谎了 |
[39:11] | I need a catch. | 我需要陪聊 |
[40:01] | Actually, you’re kind of doing me a favor, | 其实 你现在听我说话 |
[40:03] | listening to me right now. | 反而是帮我忙了 |
[40:04] | You know, I’m kind of in the middle of a whole thing. | 我现在也遇到了 一些状况 |
[40:10] | It’s been a hell of a week. | 这周发生了太多事 |
[40:18] | Actually, you know what? I was thinking about, uh, | 你知道我有个什么想法吗 |
[40:19] | you know, maybe taking a trip. | 就是出去旅行一趟 |
[40:22] | You know? Going somewhere, getting out of town, | 你懂吗 去个地方 出趟城 |
[40:24] | clear my head? | 理理思绪 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[40:28] | I was thinking the same thing myself. | 我自己也有这个想法 |
[40:32] | Um, this is kind of crazy | 虽然这想法有点疯狂 |
[40:33] | because I was basically just there, but, uh, | 因为我真的刚从那里回来 不过 |
[40:37] | you want to go to the cabin? | 你想去一趟木屋吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. I think some nature would do me good. | 好 我觉得接触大自然对我有好处 |
[40:43] | Hey, let’s, uh, let’s invite Kate, yeah? | 对了 我们叫上凯特吧 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:51] | Hey. Where’s the birthday girl? | 寿星去哪儿啦 |
[40:53] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[40:54] | Sorry I, uh, spent the night at Sophie’s… | 抱歉 我去苏菲家待了一会 |
[40:56] | Dinner’s canceled. | 聚餐取消了 |
[40:58] | – What’s wrong? – I’m worried about Kate. | -怎么了 -我很担心凯特 |
[41:00] | We got in a big fight and then she rode off with Marc | 我们大吵了一架 然后她就跟马克走了 |
[41:03] | to the cabin and then she just called me, crying. | 说是去木屋 可后来她哭着打给我 |
[41:06] | I think she’s in trouble, Kev. | 我觉得她遇到事情了 小凯 |
[41:09] | We have to go get her. | 我们得去接她 |
[41:11] | Uh, okay. Go-go get your stuff together, | 好 你去收拾东西 |
[41:12] | and I’m calling Randall right now. | 我这就给兰德尔打电话 |
[41:14] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -就这样 |
[41:23] | Something’s wrong with Kate. Um, I’ll explain in the car. | 凯特出了点事情 我上车了再给你解释 |
[41:25] | Just be ready in 20. We’re coming to pick you up. | 二十分钟内准备好 我们现在去接你 |
[41:27] | – All right? – O-Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[41:28] | I-I’ll be downstairs. | 我马上下楼 |
[41:36] | Hey, Kev. Um, uh, what’s up? | 小凯 怎么了 |
[41:40] | You know, now’s not really a good time. Um… | 其实我现在不适合打电话… |
[41:43] | Why? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[41:45] | Uh, well, I’m about two seconds away | 因为我离婚姻完全破裂 |
[41:49] | from my marriage completely imploding. | 大概只有一步之遥 |
[41:53] | Oh, Kate, I’m so sorry. | 凯特 我很遗憾 |
[42:01] | Listen, I got Randall on the other line. | 是这样 兰德尔在另一条线上 |
[42:04] | Life’s kind of sucking for him, too, right now. | 他最近也过得很不顺 |
[42:06] | You mind if I patch him through? | 我可以把他接过来吗 |
[42:08] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[42:13] | Hey, Randall, I got Kate. | 兰德尔 我把凯特接进来了 |
[42:14] | She’s kind of in a bad way, too, actually. | 她好像心情也不太好 |
[42:17] | Sad three. | 三个惨家伙 |
[42:20] | Sad three. | 三个惨家伙 |
[42:24] | Dad. | 爸 |
[42:26] | We have a problem. | 出问题了 |