时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Oh, great. | 这下倒好了 |
[00:05] | It’s been a hell of a week. | 这周发生了太多事 |
[00:07] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself. | 我自己也有这个想法 |
[00:15] | Hey, Kate, Kevin and I | 凯特 我和小凯 |
[00:16] | were just talking about going out to the cabin. | 刚刚提起想一起去木屋 |
[00:18] | You want to join us? | 你想一起来吗 |
[00:20] | Can you do this? | 你能做到吗 |
[00:21] | Can you be the man that I need you to be? | 你能成为我需要的男人吗 |
[00:22] | Can you be the father that Jack needs you to be? | 你能成为杰克需要的父亲吗 |
[00:25] | You go to the cabin, and leave Jack here with me. | 你自己去木屋 把杰克留下来和我一起 |
[00:28] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[00:29] | I need to spend time with my son. | 我需要和我的儿子待在一起 |
[00:32] | You want to waste your life just working at a stupid job? | 你想一辈子都干这破活 |
[00:34] | – That’s fine, but I have bigger plans. – Marc, please. | -我无所谓 但我可不一样 -马克 求你了 |
[00:36] | Please slow down! | 慢点开 |
[00:38] | I’m worried about Kate. | 我很担心凯特 |
[00:40] | I think she’s in trouble, Kev. | 我觉得她遇到事情了 小凯 |
[00:43] | We have to go get her. | 我们得去接她 |
[00:48] | Can anyone tell me what I’m holding in my hands? | 谁能告诉我 我手里这是什么 |
[00:50] | – A lunch box? – No, not a lunch box. | -午餐盒吗 -不 不是午餐盒 |
[00:52] | – It looks like a lunch box. – Well, I know that it | -看起来很像午餐盒 -我知道 |
[00:54] | looks like a lunch box, but this is actually a time capsule. | 虽然看起来像午餐盒 但其实是时空胶囊 |
[00:58] | I water-proofed it, I dirt-proofed it. | 我用水淹过 用泥埋过 |
[01:00] | This can withstand all the elements. | 它可以抵挡一切攻击 |
[01:02] | I could be watching Jurassic Park with Sophie right now. | 我真希望我在跟苏菲一起看侏罗纪公园 |
[01:05] | Kevin, don’t be fresh. | 凯文 别贫嘴 |
[01:06] | This matters a lot to your dad. And… to me, to both of us. | 你爸爸很重视这件事 我也是 我们都重视 |
[01:11] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[01:12] | This is gonna be great. | 一定会很有意思的 |
[01:13] | I have always wanted to do one of these. | 我一直想尝试一下 |
[01:16] | So, each of you guys is gonna pick something special | 你们每个人都要选一件很珍贵的物品 |
[01:18] | to put inside the capsule. | 放进时空胶囊里 |
[01:20] | All right, then we’re gonna, we’re gonna bury the capsule. | 然后我们再把胶囊埋起来 |
[01:22] | And when you turn 18, we’re gonna come back | 等你们18岁的时候 我们就回来这里 |
[01:24] | and we’re gonna dig it up. | 把它挖出来 |
[01:26] | So, figure out what you want to bury, | 你们各自考虑一下要埋什么 |
[01:29] | and put it in here, okay? | 然后放进这里 |
[01:31] | I’m hitchhiking back to Pittsburgh. | 我要徒步走回匹兹堡 |
[01:33] | Nice, Kev. | 好吧 小凯 |
[01:36] | You know, Bec, I don’t know | 小贝 其实我不知道 |
[01:38] | if you’re actually into this whole thing | 你是真的很想做这件事 |
[01:39] | or you’re just humoring me, but either way, thank you. | 还是只是顺着我 无论如何 谢谢你 |
[01:42] | Eh, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[01:44] | You’re very, very cute. | 毕竟你长得这么帅 |
[01:48] | – I love it out here. – Me, too. | -我好喜欢这里的感觉 -我也是 |
[01:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[01:52] | What are you gonna put in your time capsule? | 你要往时空胶囊里面放什么 |
[01:59] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[02:00] | Pearson family cabin. | 皮尔森家庭木屋 |
[02:05] | I’m really sorry about before. | 之前我真的错了 |
[02:06] | I… I love you so much. | 我 我很爱你 |
[02:10] | You still love me, right? | 你还爱我吗 |
[02:13] | Of course I still love you. | 我当然还爱你 |
[02:18] | Good. | 好 |
[02:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:22] | I’m gonna kick his ass. | 看我不打死他 |
[02:24] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[02:25] | No one is kicking anyone’s ass. | 谁也别想动手 |
[02:27] | I’m sure I’m just being paranoid. | 可能只是我多心了 |
[02:29] | No, you’re not– the fact that you let that creep take Kate | 不是 你居然让那个变态 |
[02:32] | to a cabin in the middle of the woods is insane. | 单独带着凯特去偏远的木屋 太荒唐了 |
[02:34] | Hey, you have no idea what you’re talking about, | 你根本没权利说这种话 |
[02:36] | – because you’re never here. – Can’t be an actor | -你什么时候在家待过 -我要是待在匹兹堡 |
[02:37] | – in Pittsburgh, Randall. – Oh, yeah. | -怎么当演员 兰德尔 -是啊 |
[02:39] | ‘Cause God forbid you miss out on | 毕竟你绝对不能错过 |
[02:40] | Guy Drinking Sunny Delight. | “喝阳光心情的男人” |
[02:41] | It’s a national commercial, | 那可是全国范围内的广告 |
[02:42] | – thank you very much. – That’s totally gonna | -谢谢你 -是啊 这支广告 |
[02:44] | – win you an Academy Award. – Shut up. Seriously? | -肯定能让你拿奥斯卡 -闭嘴 你至于吗 |
[02:47] | Guys, can you please cut it out? Come on, it is dark | 你们能不能别吵了 外面这么黑 |
[02:48] | and slippery, all right? | 而且路很滑 好吗 |
[02:50] | I don’t need the two of you going at it right now. | 你们两个别给我添乱了行不行 |
[02:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:55] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[03:08] | All done. | 搞定 |
[03:09] | That’s it? Ah, no, there’s still | 这么快吗 不对 |
[03:11] | a blank spot over here– hit me with another tulip. | 这里还有空地方 再给爸爸来一朵郁金香 |
[03:14] | Dad, I got to go finish packing for Grandma’s. | 爸 我得去收拾行李去外婆家了 |
[03:16] | Have fun at the cabin. | 你在木屋玩得开心点 |
[03:17] | Thanks, Pop-Tart. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[03:19] | Hey, baby, you better hit the road | 亲爱的 你要不要早点出门 |
[03:21] | before traffic gets bad. | 免得赶上堵车 |
[03:23] | You sure you don’t want me to come | 你确定不需要我陪着你们 |
[03:24] | with you guys to visit your mom? | 一起去看你妈妈吗 |
[03:25] | I am sure. | 我很确定 |
[03:27] | You need to relax. | 你放轻松 |
[03:28] | Take a break from all things burglaries and muggings. | 放下脑子里这些入室盗窃和抢劫的事情 |
[03:31] | Attempted mugging. | 是抢劫未遂 |
[03:32] | That’s right, Batman. | 说得对 蝙蝠侠 |
[03:35] | My mistake. | 我说错了 |
[03:36] | “Batman”? | “蝙蝠侠” |
[03:38] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个称呼 |
[03:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:41] | Well, when you get back, we’re using that. | 那等你回来了 我们就用上这个称呼 |
[03:43] | Yeah, Jae-won calls me Batman, too. | 在元也叫我蝙蝠侠 |
[03:46] | We’re no longer using that. | 我们再也不用那个称呼了 |
[03:48] | We are gonna be safe and sound at my mom’s. | 我们会安然无恙地待在我妈家 |
[03:51] | All right, we have security cameras streaming a live feed | 我们有监控摄像头直播 |
[03:54] | over every door, window and crack in this house. | 这个家里的每一扇门窗和每一个角落 |
[03:58] | So, go. | 去吧 |
[04:00] | Be with your siblings. | 去找你的哥哥姐姐 |
[04:02] | The fresh mountain air will do you some good. | 山里新鲜的空气对你有好处 |
[04:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Fine. | 好的 |
[04:11] | But, uh, for the record, | 但是 郑重声明 |
[04:13] | you don’t need to worry about me, okay? | 你不必担心我 好吗 |
[04:15] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:16] | – I promise. – I’m glad, babe. | -我保证 -我很高兴 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | And, hey, at least you don’t have to hide the truth about | 至少你在凯特跟前 |
[04:21] | your mom from Kate anymore. | 不用再瞒着你妈的事了 |
[04:22] | No… I just have to hide it from my brother. | 不用了 只瞒着我哥就行了 |
[04:40] | Sorry to wake you up, I just, | 抱歉叫醒你 我只是 |
[04:42] | uh, I was gonna say goodbye. | 我想道个别 |
[04:44] | Oh, you’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[04:45] | Yeah, uh… you know, Randall and Kate and I | 对 兰德尔 凯特和我 |
[04:48] | decided to take a last-minute trip to the family cabin | 临时决定去我们家的木屋 |
[04:50] | for a couple days, sort of, um… | 待几天 就是说… |
[04:52] | Anyway, I got to go home and pack and… | 总之 我得回家收拾行李 |
[04:55] | Speaking of Kate, uh… | 说到凯特… |
[04:57] | what do you suppose we should tell her about… | 你觉得我们应该怎么跟她说 |
[04:59] | about this? | 这件事 |
[05:00] | – Probably… – Yeah, I think, um… | -可能 -是 我觉得 |
[05:03] | I think, I think we just tell her that we’re falling in love. | 我觉得我们就告诉她我们相爱了 |
[05:07] | She’ll be happy for us. | 她会为我们开心的 |
[05:12] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -我的天 -我的天 |
[05:14] | – Okay, all right, you got me. – Your face. | -好吧 好吧 你骗到我了 -你的表情 |
[05:17] | No, I-I thought you were s-serious– | 不 我以为你认真的 |
[05:20] | you got, you’re, that’s good. | 你真是… 那挺好 |
[05:21] | – I’m not crazy, Kevin. – Okay. | -我没疯 凯文 -好的 |
[05:23] | We haven’t even been on a date yet. | 我们都还没约会过 |
[05:26] | Plus, what we did is… pretty messed up. | 而且 我们做的事简直糟透了 |
[05:30] | Best friend and brother hooking up | 闺蜜和哥哥搞到了一起 |
[05:31] | is a huge violation of lady code. | 严重违反了闺蜜守则 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I agree. | 是 我同意 |
[05:36] | Kate doesn’t need to know this ever happened. | 凯特不必知道这件事发生过 |
[05:39] | No. No. | 不用 不用 |
[05:42] | Okay, so, start with this milk in the fridge first, right? | 好了 先从冷藏室里的奶开始喝 好吧 |
[05:45] | And then, move to the ones in the freezer. | 然后再喝冷冻室里的那些 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:48] | Okay, and then, also, um, this is | 好 然后还有 这张清单 |
[05:51] | a list of all the solid foods that we know that he’s not | 列了所有我们知道他不过敏的 |
[05:53] | -allergic to. -Right, got it. | -固体食物 -好 记住了 |
[05:55] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay, yeah, I got it. | -好的 好的 -好 我记住了 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | – Oh, that’s Kevin– he’s here. – Okay. | -是凯文 他到了 -好了 |
[06:05] | Um, okay, so, so you know | 好了 你知道 |
[06:07] | – that the service sucks in the cabin. -Yeah. | -木屋的信号很烂 -是 |
[06:09] | But we have that Wi-Fi thingy, so if you could just, | 但我们有无线网 所以你尽量 |
[06:12] | just text, FaceTime, like, a lot. | 多发短信 多打视频电话 |
[06:15] | – Will do, will do. – A lot. Okay. | -会的 会的 -多多联系 好吧 |
[06:18] | – Okay, buddy. – Okay, Jack | -好了 小家伙 -好了 杰克 |
[06:20] | – Come here, Mama’s going. – Okay. | -过来 妈妈要走了 -好了 |
[06:23] | Okay. Oh, no, no, no… | 好了 别别别 |
[06:27] | – It’s okay. – Are you sure that | -没关系 -你确定 |
[06:27] | I shouldn’t just take him with me? | 我不用带着他一起 |
[06:29] | I mean, you’ve never been alone with him overnight. | 我是说 你从没单独跟他过过夜 |
[06:33] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[06:34] | Jack and I are gonna be just fine. | 杰克和我不会有事的 |
[06:38] | We are all gonna be just fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[06:43] | Okay, bubby. | 好了 小家伙 |
[06:44] | – Okay. – I love you and I’m gonna see you really soon. | -好了 -我爱你 我很快就回来见你了 |
[06:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:48] | Okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[06:49] | Okay, Audio? | 奥迪奥 |
[06:50] | I will see you soon, too, okay? | 也跟你再见了 好吗 |
[06:52] | – Okay. – Keep an eye on them. | -好的 -看着他们点 |
[06:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[06:55] | Okay… | 好了 |
[06:56] | All right, say bye-bye! | 好了 说再见 |
[07:02] | Hey, well… | 好了 |
[07:06] | Looks like it’s just me and you, kid. | 看起来就只剩我们两个了 孩子 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[07:19] | Just pick something to bury. | 你就随便找个东西埋呗 |
[07:22] | This is important, Kevin. | 这很重要 凯文 |
[07:24] | It has to be able to withstand the test of time. | 它得能经得起时间的考验 |
[07:27] | And I really don’t | 所以我真不想 |
[07:29] | want to make the wrong choice. | 做出错误的选择 |
[07:43] | There they are! | 你们来了 |
[07:45] | Welcome to the Pearson family cabin, | 欢迎光临皮尔森家庭木屋 |
[07:47] | where the fire is roaring, | 这的壁炉熊熊燃烧 |
[07:49] | the herbal tea is a-brewing, | 花草茶飘香四溢 |
[07:51] | and the puzzle is a-piecing. | 还有拼图等你拼 |
[07:53] | Wow,you seem a lot better than I thought you’d be. | 感觉你比我想象的好很多了 |
[07:55] | You know, yesterday on the phone you, uh, seemed a little… | 昨天在电话上 感觉你有点… |
[07:59] | Wait, Randall, you really messed up your hand. | 等下 兰德尔 你的手伤得很重 |
[08:02] | – Uh, I know. -Oh, nice. | -我知道 -画得真好看 |
[08:03] | I was in the thick of it, but, uh, | 我本来忙得不可开交 不过 |
[08:05] | I’m doing much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[08:06] | That makes one of us. | 只有你会这样想 |
[08:08] | How you guys doing? You want to talk about your stuff? | 你们怎么样 想说说自己的事吗 |
[08:10] | – No. – No, not really. | -不想 -并不 |
[08:11] | We watched six hours of John Wick on the airplane | 我们在飞机上看了六小时《疾速追杀》 |
[08:13] | so I wouldn’t have to think about my engaged ex-wife, | 这样我就不用想我订了婚的前妻 |
[08:15] | and she wouldn’t have to think about | 她也不用想 |
[08:17] | the fact that Toby hates their son because he’s blind. | 托比讨厌自己失明的儿子这事 |
[08:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:25] | 您的私人订制拼图 520块 | |
[08:26] | I forgot that Dad turned | 我忘了老爸把 |
[08:28] | this old photo into a puzzle. | 这张老照片做成拼图了 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:31] | Care to join me in 520 pieces of pure meditative bliss? | 想跟我分享520份至纯的烧脑乐趣吗 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’m gonna skip that. | 我就算了 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna stick to the movies– you know, turn off the brain? | 我还是看电影吧 让大脑休息一会 |
[08:39] | What do we got here? We got, uh, White Fang, right? | 有什么片子呢 有《白牙》 对吗 |
[08:42] | Or… Free Willy. | 还有…《人鱼童话》 |
[08:45] | Free Willy. | 《人鱼童话》 |
[08:45] | Man, the ’90s had a real thing | 天呐 90年代真是对 |
[08:46] | for “White boy befriends exotic animal” Movies. | “男孩与珍禽异兽交朋友”这种题材情有独钟 |
[08:51] | Aw, great, okay, uh… | 好极了 好吧 |
[08:53] | I’ll go check the circuit breaker. | 我去检查下断路器 |
[08:55] | I swear to God, if I’m not watching a troubled | 我对天发誓 如果15分钟后 |
[08:56] | youth fall in love with an orca in 15 minutes… | 我还不能看问题少年爱上虎鲸的故事… |
[09:05] | Hey, you didn’t say anything to him about Mom, did you? | 你没告诉他妈妈的事情 对吧 |
[09:08] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没 |
[09:09] | And I promised her that I wouldn’t. | 我也答应她坚决不说了 |
[09:12] | She’s still really worried about, | 她仍然很担心 |
[09:14] | you know, him staying sober, so… | 他戒酒的问题 所以… |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 理解 |
[09:17] | I can’t say that I blame her. | 我并不怪她 |
[09:18] | I mean, this stuff that’s going on with Sophie? | 毕竟索菲家发生了那种事 |
[09:21] | I mean, he barely said one word the entire plane ride. | 他在飞机上几乎一路都没说话 |
[09:25] | Please tell me there’s… | 拜托告诉我灯已经… |
[09:26] | – Nope. – No. | -没好 -不行 |
[09:27] | No power. Okay, well, it’s not the circuit breaker. | 没电 好吧 不是断路器的问题 |
[09:31] | The wind’s kind of picked up out there, you know? | 外面的风好像越来越大了 |
[09:32] | It might’ve knocked out a few lines. | 可能吹断了一些线路 |
[09:34] | Think a storm’s coming in. | 可能暴风雨要来了 |
[09:38] | Um… does that mean no Wi-Fi? | 意思是没有无线网了吗 |
[09:39] | No Wi-Fi. | 没有无线网 |
[09:40] | No, I have to be able to talk to Toby and Jack. | 不行 我得跟托比和杰克通话 |
[09:43] | I don’t have a signal. | 我没信号 |
[09:45] | I don’t, I don’t have a– We should head to town. | 我没 没有…我们得去镇里 |
[09:47] | There’s probably cell service there. | 可能那有信号 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:49] | And we can pick up supplies- | 我们也可以在那买点补给 |
[09:50] | flashlight, batteries, non-perishables. | 手电 电池 不易变质的干粮 |
[09:52] | He says “Non-perishables.” | 他说”不易变质的干粮” |
[09:54] | Randall, we’re gonna be here for the weekend. | 兰德尔 我们就在这待一个周末 |
[09:55] | Let’s just chill for a little– | 别那么紧张… |
[09:55] | No, Kev, I need to check my security cameras, come on. | 不行 小凯 我得看安保监控 走吧 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:13] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[10:17] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[10:18] | Sorry,I’m-I’m just trying to get to my daughter. | 抱歉 我想去接我女儿 |
[10:20] | She’s staying, uh, in a cabin | 她在从这里向北 |
[10:22] | about 20 miles north of here. | 约30公里的一个木屋那 |
[10:25] | Yeah, can’t get there tonight, I’m afraid. | 是这样 恐怕你今晚过不去了 |
[10:27] | Huge tree went down, the whole road is closed. | 一棵大树倒了 整条路都封了 |
[10:29] | There’s a motel couple miles back. | 往回开几公里有家汽车旅馆 |
[10:32] | Should be clear in the morning. | 路应该明早就就通了 |
[10:34] | – Good night. – In the morning– Okay. | -晚安 -明早…好吧 |
[10:37] | It’ll be okay. I’m-I’m sure she’s fine, Mom. | 会没事的 她肯定不会有事的 妈 |
[10:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:52] | – This place is pretty great. – Yeah. | -这地方太棒了 -是吧 |
[10:57] | Maybe one day we’ll have a cabin like this, hmm? | 也许我们哪天也会有一间这样的木屋 |
[11:01] | – Yeah, I’d like that. – Yeah. | -是啊 我也想 -嗯 |
[11:04] | Coffee’s ready. | 咖啡好了 |
[11:05] | Could you get a couple mugs from the cabinet? | 你能从橱柜里拿两个杯子吗 |
[11:38] | Um, could y– | 能拜托你… |
[11:40] | could you actually just-just get another mug? | 能拜托你换个杯子用吗 |
[11:44] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[11:45] | Yeah, it’s just, um, | 是的 这个… |
[11:48] | he’s the only one that’s ever used that. | 这个杯子就他一个人用过 |
[11:52] | Okay, well, then I better be careful. | 行吧 那我最好小心点了 |
[11:55] | – Marc! Marc, why? – It’s slippery. | -马克 马克 为什么要这样 -太滑了 |
[11:57] | It’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[11:58] | – Oh, my God. – Can you just get another mug, please? | -天呐 -别闹了 能求你换个杯子吗 |
[12:10] | Aw, crap. | 糟了 |
[12:11] | It totally slipped. I’m so sorry. | 绝对是手滑 太抱歉了 |
[12:13] | What the hell, Marc? | 你搞什么 马克 |
[12:15] | Kate, I just said it was an accident. | 凯特 我刚说了是不小心 |
[12:17] | You need to relax. | 你需要放轻松 |
[12:18] | Oh, yeah, great, great. Thanks. | 是啊 真是太棒了 我谢谢你 |
[12:20] | Life advice from an unemployed record store cashier. | 一个失业的唱片店收银员还给我人生忠告 |
[12:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:29] | I’m getting wood for the fire. | 我去拿生火的木材 |
[12:31] | Oh, great, so now we can make some s’mores | 真棒 那我们做些饼干夹烤棉花糖 |
[12:33] | and you can stuff your face. | 然后你就可以埋头狼吞虎咽了 |
[12:39] | Hey, babe. How’s it going? | 宝贝 怎么样了 |
[12:40] | All’s well on the home front. | 家里一切都好 |
[12:42] | Jack is taking bottles down like a champ, | 杰克像个冠军一样把瓶子拿下来了 |
[12:45] | and now he’s having some well-earned playpen time. | 现在他自己在护栏里面玩 |
[12:49] | Great. Um, are you having any fun? | 太棒了 那你玩得开心吗 |
[12:54] | Kate, give me a chance, would you? | 凯特 给我个机会 好吗 |
[12:58] | You’re right. I’m sorry, you’re right. | 你说得对 对不起 你说得对 |
[13:00] | Hey, babe, uh, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[13:03] | Power went out at the cabin, so there’s no Wi-Fi. | 木屋停电了 所以没有无线网 |
[13:07] | Um, I’m at a market, | 我在超市 |
[13:08] | but the service here is too weak for the cameras to load, | 但这里信号太弱了 没法加载家里的摄像头 |
[13:12] | so would you please check the security cameras | 你有空的时候 能检查一下 |
[13:14] | when you get a chance? Uh, please? | 家里的安保摄像头吗 拜托了 |
[13:17] | Okay, call me back. Miss you. | 好的 给我回电话 想你 |
[13:21] | This is crazy– “100 hottest Hollywood hunks” | 不可思议 “100个最性感好莱坞帅哥” |
[13:23] | and I’m not on the list? | 竟然没有我 |
[13:24] | What planet are we living on | 我们是在什么鬼地方生活 |
[13:25] | where Elijah Wood is hotter than I am? Anyway… | 难道伊利亚·伍德比我性感吗 算了… |
[13:30] | Why is your face doing that? | 你怎么这副表情 |
[13:33] | Because I just listened to my voice mails. | 因为我在听语音信箱 |
[13:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:37] | And, um, well… | 然后 是这样的… |
[13:40] | Hey, Kate, it’s Madison. | 凯特 我是麦迪逊 |
[13:44] | Call me. | 请回电 |
[13:44] | It’s important. | 有要紧事 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:48] | – Weird. – Wonder what the hell that’s all about. | -很奇怪 -不清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[13:50] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:52] | – What about this one? – Hi, me again. | -还有一条 -喂 又是我 |
[13:55] | Just wanted to say no need to call me back. | 只是想说 你别回电了 |
[13:58] | This isn’t something i want to discuss over the phone. | 这件事我不想在电话里谈 |
[14:02] | Oh, God, that could be anything. | 什么情况都有可能 |
[14:03] | – No, you know, sh… – I don’t know. | -你知道的… -我不知道 |
[14:05] | – Madison again. – Oh, God, there’s a third one. | -又是我麦迪逊 -天呐 还有第三条 |
[14:07] | I’m just gonna rip the Band-Aid off | 我要一吐为快了 |
[14:08] | ’cause the guilt is eating me alive. | 因为我感觉太罪恶了 |
[14:11] | I slept with Kevin. | 我和凯文上床了 |
[14:13] | Your brother, Kevin. | 你哥哥 凯文 |
[14:15] | Duh, you know who Kevin is. | 你知道谁是凯文 |
[14:17] | I am really sorry, Kate. | 我真的很抱歉 凯特 |
[14:19] | It was a stupid, selfish thing to do. | 我这么做真的是愚蠢又自私 |
[14:23] | I really hope you don’t hate me. | 我真的希望你不会因此讨厌我 |
[14:25] | Okay, call me. | 就这些 打给我吧 |
[14:30] | Listen, I can explain that. | 听我说 我可以解释的 |
[14:31] | Okay, explain. Explain why you, famous person | 好的 说吧 解释下为什么你这位名人 |
[14:36] | who could sleep with literally any woman in the country, | 本来可以和这个国家任何一个女人上床 |
[14:39] | decides to sleep with my closest friend. | 最后却睡了我最好的朋友 |
[14:42] | I’m an idiot, okay? I made a mistake. I’m sorry. | 我是个白痴 好吗 我错了 对不起 |
[14:46] | The day that I had with Sophie, I just… | 我和索菲待在一起的那天 我… |
[14:51] | Shouldn’t I get some credit for not sleeping with Sophie? | 我难道不能因为没和索菲上床而得到奖励吗 |
[14:52] | – Credit? – Okay, that came out wrong. | -奖励 -好吧 我错了 |
[14:54] | Hey, uh, guys, sorry, I got to get back to Philly. | 对不起大家 我得回费城了 |
[14:57] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Uh, nothing, but I haven’t been able to reach Beth | 没什么 就是有一段时间 |
[14:59] | for a while now, and it’s… | 没联系上贝丝了 而且… |
[15:02] | You’ve got to get back to Philly | 只是因为几个小时没联系上贝丝 |
[15:03] | because you haven’t been able to reach Beth in a few hours, | 你就不得不赶回到费城去 |
[15:06] | even though she’s in D.C.? | 即使她远在华盛顿特区 |
[15:08] | False alarm, Beth and the girls are okay. | 虚惊一场 贝丝和女儿们没事 |
[15:10] | They were just in a movie. | 她们在看电影 |
[15:13] | – Good. – Okay. | -挺好 -好的 |
[15:15] | Um, let’s pay for this stuff and get back to the cabin. | 我们去结账然后回木屋去 |
[15:24] | Okay, buddy. Yeah. | 好了 小伙子 快好了 |
[15:27] | Here-here comes lunch. | 午饭来了 |
[15:30] | Breakfast for lunch, huh? | 午饭吃早餐 |
[15:33] | All right, here it comes. | 好吧 来了 |
[15:35] | Huevos a la Toby. | 托比做的鸡蛋 |
[15:38] | There you go, there you go. | 来吃吧 吃吧 |
[15:42] | Look at us, buddy, huh? | 瞧瞧我们 伙计 |
[15:44] | Couple of bros breaking bread. | 爷俩共进午餐 |
[15:48] | First, eggs. Someday, beers. | 现在能一起吃鸡蛋 以后就能一起喝啤酒 |
[15:51] | Or… I’m more of a daquiri man myself. | 其实… 我更喜欢喝代基里酒 |
[15:56] | Yeah, there you go. You got it. | 对的 就是这样 你自己能行 |
[15:58] | Hey, there you go. Right here. | 来 这里 |
[16:03] | Yeah, good. There you go. | 对 很好 真棒 |
[16:06] | There you go. | 真厉害 |
[16:10] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[16:13] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[16:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:17] | Jack, are you choking? | 杰克 你噎住了吗 |
[16:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[16:23] | Okay, all right. Okay. Here we go. Hey. | 没事的 没事的 来 |
[16:26] | C-Come on, come here, come here, come here, come here, come here. | 来 来我这 来 来 来 来 |
[16:32] | Okay, buddy. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[16:33] | Oh, God. Uh… | 天啊… |
[16:39] | Okay. Uh… | 好… |
[16:44] | Five. | 五 |
[16:46] | Okay. Oh, Jack? | 好了 杰克 |
[16:52] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[16:53] | three, four… | 三 四… |
[16:55] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[16:58] | Oh, good, good, good, good, good, | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[17:00] | good, good. Oh… | 没事了 好了… |
[17:04] | All right. | 没事了 |
[17:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[17:22] | Marc. | 马克 |
[17:26] | Marc! | 马克 |
[17:29] | Come on, it’s freezing. | 拜托 外面冷死了 |
[17:30] | Please, open the door. | 拜托 开门 |
[17:31] | This isn’t funny. | 这一点也不好玩 |
[17:38] | It’s really coming down out there. | 外面下得真大啊 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:43] | Kate, I’m kind of worried about Randall. | 凯特 我有点担心兰德尔 |
[17:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:49] | – Guys? – Hey. | -你们好啊 -你好 |
[17:51] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[17:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:05] | We’re worried about you. | 我们有点担心你 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:08] | It just seems like… | 感觉… |
[18:10] | – You’re sort of primed for a meltdown. – Wh… | -你快要精神崩溃了 -怎么… |
[18:12] | – Excuse me? – Way to ease into it. | -你说什么 -你可真会循序渐进 |
[18:14] | Well, this is how I ease. | 这就是我循序渐进的方式 |
[18:16] | Oh, like you eased into Madison’s pants? | 就像你循序渐进地跟麦迪逊上床吗 |
[18:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[18:21] | OMG, did you sleep with Madison? | 我的天 你和麦迪逊睡了 |
[18:23] | Listen, here’s what we’re gonna do, we’re just gonna focus | 好了 我们现在的关注点 |
[18:24] | on you right now, okay? | 是你 好吗 |
[18:29] | Listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[18:32] | I appreciate your concern, but I’m fine, okay? | 谢谢你们的关心 但我没事 好吗 |
[18:38] | If anything, I might be a little exhausted, all right? | 如果非要说有什么的话 我可能有点累 |
[18:42] | Between the break-in and the mugging, | 因为经历了入室盗窃和抢劫 |
[18:44] | and the trip to L.A., | 还有去洛杉矶的事 |
[18:45] | it’s just, uh, it’s been a lot. | 一下子发生太多事了 |
[18:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[18:54] | You were in L.A.? | 你去过洛杉矶吗 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | The L.A. flight, when was that? | 你去洛杉矶是什么时候的事 |
[18:59] | That was a few days ago. It was a work trip. | 几天前吧 出公差 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:05] | To L– I thought you said your work trip was to– | 我记得你说的是… |
[19:06] | – you said Boston for work. – Right. No. I did. | -去波士顿出差 -对 是去波士顿 |
[19:09] | – It was a different trip. – Oh. | -说的不是一次出差 -这样啊 |
[19:11] | – Yeah. – Different trip? | -是的 -不是一次出差吗 |
[19:12] | – Yeah. – Different trip to L.A. | -是的 -去洛杉矶是另一次 |
[19:14] | You come to L.A., you don’t, you don’t come see us? | 你来洛杉矶 不来看看我们吗 |
[19:16] | It was super fast, man, just in and out. | 时间很紧 兄弟 没多久就走了 |
[19:18] | – In and out. – Yeah. | -来了就要走 -是的 |
[19:28] | Did you know he was in L.A.? | 你知道他来过洛杉矶吗 |
[19:35] | Yes. | 知道 |
[19:42] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:45] | Guys? | 各位 |
[19:52] | – We have to tell you something. – Okay. | -我们得和你说件事 -说吧 |
[19:55] | It’s about Mom. | 是关于妈妈的 |
[20:04] | Have you figured out what you’re putting in your time capsule yet? | 你想好往时空胶囊里放什么了吗 |
[20:06] | ‘Cause the clock is ticking. | 时间可是快到了 |
[20:10] | No, not yet. You? | 还没有 你呢 |
[20:12] | Almost. I have it narrowed down to my… | 差不多了 我把范围缩小到了… |
[20:14] | Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. | 不听 不听 不听 |
[20:15] | Don’t give it away. | 别就这么说出来啊 |
[20:17] | – Really? – I’ll find out in five years. | -认真的吗 -五年后我就知道了 |
[20:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:23] | Just daydreaming. | 就是做个白日梦 |
[20:25] | You know, thinking about building us | 我想在这里 |
[20:26] | a bigger place out here. | 建个更大的房子 |
[20:30] | More room for the kids, grandkids. | 给孩子们 孙子们更大的空间 |
[20:34] | Maybe, uh, maybe up on that hill | 也许 也许就建在那座山上 |
[20:37] | right there. | 就在那里 |
[20:40] | Maybe with a glass door, | 可以装个玻璃门 |
[20:42] | floor-to-ceiling windows, | 落地窗 |
[20:44] | let in all this nature. I mean, | 能最大限度与大自然接触 |
[20:48] | Bec, look at this place. This is all ours. | 小贝 你看看这里 全都是我们的 |
[20:54] | Babe, we just bought the cabin. | 亲爱的 我们才刚买下这小木屋 |
[20:56] | I know we-we can’t swing it. | 我知道这目标没那么快实现 |
[20:59] | I mean, considering how tough it was | 毕竟我们辛苦攒了很久钱 |
[21:01] | to even afford this place, but… | 才买下这里 不过… |
[21:05] | …I don’t know. | 也不一定吧 |
[21:09] | Jack, if you say you’re gonna build us that house, | 杰克 如果你觉得你能为咱家建出那栋房子 |
[21:12] | I believe you’re gonna build us that house. | 那我相信你肯定做得到 |
[21:17] | And a glass door is perfect. | 而且玻璃门也很棒啊 |
[21:20] | – Isn’t it? – Yeah. | -是吧 -对 |
[21:37] | Come here. | 过来下 |
[21:39] | Listen up. We are not here to embarrass your sister | 你们听着 我们来这里不是为了让你妹妹难堪 |
[21:41] | or make a scene. Okay? | 或是大吵一场 知道吗 |
[21:43] | We are here because we were worried about the storm. | 是暴风雪太大了 我们有点担心才过来的 |
[21:46] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, what-what are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[22:04] | We were, we were really worried about the storm. You know? We– | 下了暴风雪我们实在担心 所以就… |
[22:08] | It seemed bad and we didn’t know if Marc had snow tires and… | 雪很大 我们也不知道马克的车胎是否防滑… |
[22:12] | We just wanted to make sure you were safe. That’s all. | 就是过来看下你们是否安全到达了 仅此而已 |
[22:18] | Well, you’re just in time for breakfast. | 来得正是时候 早餐快好了 |
[22:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:34] | We got the whole cavalry, huh? | 整个兵团都来了啊 |
[22:36] | Yeah, they, um, they were worried about us | 是啊 因为下了暴风雪 |
[22:37] | because of the storm. | 他们有点担心我们 |
[22:40] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[22:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | Well, I hope you like pancakes, Pearsons. | 希望你们爱吃薄饼 皮尔森一家 |
[22:47] | – Huh? Have a seat. – We love pancakes. | -快坐吧 -薄饼我们爱吃的 |
[22:48] | – Perfect. – Right? | -很好 -是吗 |
[22:51] | – Go ahead, sit down. Go on. Yeah. – Sure. Yeah. | -过来坐吧 快 -好 |
[22:55] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 出什么事了 |
[22:57] | What’s-what’s going on with Mom? | 妈怎么了 |
[23:01] | Guys, what the hell’s going on with Mom? | 你们两个 妈到底怎么了 |
[23:03] | – Somebody say something. – All right, all right, all right… | -说话啊 -好吧好吧… |
[23:04] | It’s, um… | 就是… |
[23:07] | Mom is suffering from cognitive impairment. | 妈最近出现了认知功能障碍 |
[23:13] | And it’s too early to-to see how it’s gonna progress. | 目前还不清楚以后会怎么发展 |
[23:18] | But we’ll know more once we get her MRI results back next week. | 等下周拿到核磁共振报告 就能更有把握了 |
[23:25] | MRI… | 核磁共振… |
[23:32] | I don’t think– Uh, no. I– ‘Cause I was with her, uh, | 我没觉得 不会的 我前几周 |
[23:36] | a couple weeks ago. She was great. | 还见过她呢 她状态很好 |
[23:38] | – She was fine. – Her symptoms are really subtle right now, | -她挺好的 -她目前的症状还很轻微 |
[23:41] | but I noticed them. | 不过我注意到了 |
[23:44] | And I didn’t? | 意思是我没注意到 |
[23:44] | I didn’t say that, Kev. | 我不是那意思 小凯 |
[23:51] | Randall, are we talking about Alzheimer’s here? | 兰德尔 会是阿尔兹海默症吗 |
[23:52] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[24:01] | Uh, well… | 这… |
[24:03] | Okay. So, uh, you know, we… | 好 那我们… |
[24:06] | I’ll get her in to a specialist. | 我会找个专家帮她看下 |
[24:07] | You know, I can find her the best doctors… | 我可以帮她联系到最好的医生… |
[24:09] | I already did that, Kev. | 我已经找了 小凯 |
[24:12] | That’s why I was in L.A. | 我到洛杉矶就是办这件事的 |
[24:25] | Randall, you came to L.A., the city that I live in, | 兰德尔 你跑到我住的洛杉矶 |
[24:27] | and you took our mother to a specialist, | 带着我们的母亲去看了医生 |
[24:29] | and you did it behind my back? | 却一个字都没告诉我 |
[24:30] | Mom asked me not to tell you guys. | 是妈不让我告诉你们的 |
[24:32] | She didn’t want to add any more stress to your plates. | 她看你们压力大 不想你们为她担心 |
[24:35] | Well, then, how– then how do you know? | 那你怎么会知道呢 |
[24:36] | If we’re not supposed to know, how do you know, then? | 如果不该告诉我们 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:38] | She just told me, like, a few days ago. | 她前几天才刚告诉我的 |
[24:41] | I’m sure she was gonna tell you soon, too. | 我想她过两天也会跟你说的 |
[24:43] | So, Mom didn’t think I could handle it, right? | 所以妈觉得这事我承受不住是吗 |
[24:44] | “Kevin can’t handle it,” So you guys just agreed with her? | “小凯会承受不住的” 她这想法你们也赞同吗 |
[24:46] | We were just trying to honor her wishes. | 我们只是尊重她的意见 |
[24:48] | – You honoring her wishes, Randall? – That’s all. | -尊重她的意见吗 兰德尔 -没别的意思 |
[24:52] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[24:54] | – Come on, man. – Just give me a minute! | -好了 兄弟 -让我一个人静静 |
[25:06] | So? Marc is a pretty good cook, right? | 味道怎样 马克厨艺还不错吧 |
[25:10] | Yeah. Breakfast is his specialty. | 是啊 做早餐是他的强项 |
[25:11] | He, um, he makes this Western omelet | 他做的西式煎蛋卷 |
[25:14] | – that’s-that’s so good. -Mmm. The Western omelet. | -特别好吃 -还会做西式煎蛋卷啊 |
[25:15] | – It has… – Why is it freezing in here? | -有着… -为什么家里这么冷 |
[25:18] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道了 |
[25:19] | We, um, we didn’t keep the fire going last night | 昨天晚上火灭掉了我们没继续烧 |
[25:21] | ’cause I forgot how cold it gets up here. | 主要是我忘了这里会这么冷 |
[25:23] | It was stupid of me. | 是我犯傻了 |
[25:26] | But it’s freezing now, so I sh-should’ve done that. | 不过现在好冷 我昨晚应该继续烧火的 |
[25:34] | The window’s broken. | 这窗户破了 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:39] | Did you guys know about this? | 你们知道窗户破了吗 |
[25:41] | No, I-I didn’t see it. But th… | 不知道 我没看到 不过… |
[25:44] | I guess that explains why it’s freezing in here. | 怪不得会这么冷 |
[25:47] | If you guys didn’t notice the window, | 要是你们没发现窗户破了 |
[25:49] | why is there no broken glass on the floor? | 为什么地上都没有碎玻璃呢 |
[25:53] | Okay, calm down, Encyclopedia Brown. | 好了 淡定点 大侦探 |
[25:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:01] | Why do you have gloves on? | 你为什么戴着手套 |
[26:04] | Because it’s cold in here. | 因为家里太冷了啊 |
[26:06] | Take them off. | 把手套摘了 |
[26:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:11] | Kate, take them off. | 凯特 把手套摘了 |
[26:17] | God, okay, fine. Just… | 天哪 好吧 只是… |
[26:20] | It’s not a big– It’s just… | 不是很严重 就是… |
[26:22] | Oh, God. Kate. | 天哪 凯特 |
[26:23] | No, Mom, it’s really not a… | 别 妈妈 真没事… |
[26:25] | – What happened? – I didn’t even want you guys to notice | -怎么回事 -我都不想让你们注意到 |
[26:28] | because it’s… it’s actually a super embarrassing story. | 因为…这真是个超级尴尬的故事 |
[26:31] | Okay, Marc and I… | 好吧 我和马克… |
[26:34] | We locked ourselves out last night. | 我们昨晚不小心把自己锁在外面了 |
[26:35] | We were freezing and we had to get in, so I broke the glass | 我们冻僵了 为了进屋 我就打碎了玻璃 |
[26:38] | and it cut my hand and I’ll pay for the repair of the window. | 手被玻璃割破了 修理窗户的钱我会付的 |
[26:42] | What the hell happened last night, Marc? | 昨晚到底怎么回事 马克 |
[26:45] | – Yeah… – What? I told you… | -是这样… -我不是刚说了… |
[26:47] | Okay. Uh– Wait. | 你先别说 |
[26:49] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[26:51] | We had a stupid fight. | 我们昨晚吵了一架 |
[26:53] | Kate then went out to get some firewood | 凯特出去拿柴火 |
[26:55] | and I locked her out for a minute because I was pissed. | 我把她在门外关了一会儿 因为我很生气 |
[26:59] | And I was about to unlock it, | 我正想开门 |
[27:01] | and I was about to let her back in, | 让她进来 |
[27:02] | but before I could, she freaked out | 但我还没来得及 她就着急了 |
[27:05] | and she smashed the window and then she cut her hand. | 于是打碎了窗户 然后割破了手 |
[27:10] | It was freezing outside. | 外面那么冷 |
[27:13] | How long were you out there? | 你在外面待了多久 |
[27:17] | Marc? | 马克 |
[27:21] | Marc! | 马克 |
[27:26] | Marc! | 马克 |
[27:55] | Let’s go outside. | 我们出去 |
[27:57] | – No, no, no, no. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[27:57] | I’m about to beat the crap out of you, Marc. | 我要把你打得屁滚尿流 马克 |
[27:59] | – That’s why. – No. Kevin, Kevin. | -你说为什么 -不 凯文 凯文 |
[28:00] | – This isn’t funny. Yeah. – No– Both of you. | -不是在逗你玩 -好了 你们两个 |
[28:01] | – Let’s go! Let’s go outside! – Hey, relax! Relax! | -走吧 我们出去 -冷静点 冷静 |
[28:05] | Okay? | 行不行 |
[28:08] | – You, get the hell out of my house. – Mom… | -你 滚出我的房子 -妈妈… |
[28:13] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[28:19] | Today is the last day you’re ever gonna see my daughter, Marc. | 今天是你见我女儿的最后一天 马克 |
[28:24] | You have two minutes. Get your stuff and get out of here. | 你有两分钟时间 拿上你的东西 离开这里 |
[28:47] | Come here, my love. Come here, Bug. | 过来 亲爱的 过来 宝贝 |
[28:49] | Sweetheart. My sweet Bug. | 亲爱的 我亲爱的宝贝 |
[28:53] | He said he loved me. | 他说他爱我 |
[28:54] | Oh, I know. I bet he did. | 我知道 他肯定爱过你 |
[28:56] | I bet he did. | 妈妈知道 |
[29:01] | Okay, I haven’t found any damage to the airway | 好了 我没有发现气管有任何损伤 |
[29:03] | and he seems to be fully responsive. | 各项体征都很好 |
[29:06] | I think we got a healthy baby here. | 孩子非常健康 |
[29:07] | Are you sure? Because he was really choking, | 你确定吗 因为他之前呛得很严重 |
[29:11] | for, like, a long time. | 呛了很久 |
[29:12] | 20, 30 seconds before he spit it out. | 大概有二三十秒 才吐出来 |
[29:13] | I… I pounded on his back pretty hard. | 我…我很使劲地捶了他的背 |
[29:17] | He’s fine, Toby. | 他很好 托比 |
[29:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:21] | You did the exact right thing. | 你做的完全正确 |
[29:23] | I’ll see you next week for your favorite… | 那我们下周再见了 |
[29:26] | mm, more vaccines. | 再给你打疫苗 |
[29:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:30] | You’re lucky to have such a great dad, Jack. | 杰克 你有这么好的爸爸真幸运 |
[29:45] | You think Kevin’s okay? | 你说凯文没事吧 |
[29:47] | Yeah. I think he probably just needed some air. | 没事 我想他可能只是需要透透气 |
[29:53] | Speaking of Kev, I think this is his nipple. | 说到凯文 这好像是他的乳头 |
[29:56] | All right. Oh, wait a minute. hold on. | 好吧 等一下 等等 |
[30:00] | Yes. This completes Mom’s arm. | 对 这样妈妈的手臂就拼好了 |
[30:11] | You know, she tried so hard with me. | 说实话 她很努力地对我好 |
[30:15] | And I just could never give her a break. | 而我却总是让她那么辛苦 |
[30:22] | And now that we’re-we’re finally good… | 现在我们…我们终于和好了… |
[30:27] | …this is happening. | …她却生病了 |
[30:35] | It must have been really hard to be the only person who knew | 作为唯一一个知道妈妈情况的人 |
[30:37] | what was going on with Mom. | 一定很不容易吧 |
[30:41] | But you know that you don’t have to take this on alone, right? | 但你要知道你不必一个人承担 好吗 |
[30:44] | I know that I haven’t always been strong, | 我知道我并不总是那么坚强 |
[30:48] | but I am strong now. | 但我现在很坚强 |
[30:51] | Kevin is strong. | 凯文也很坚强 |
[30:53] | And we’re gonna do this together. | 我们要一起去承担 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:04] | Okay, really? One piece? | 真的吗 还差一块 |
[31:06] | Where is Dad’s eye? | 爸爸的眼睛在哪里 |
[31:12] | Come on. | 走 |
[31:13] | – What? – Just– We’re going outside. | -什么 -就是…我们去外面 |
[31:15] | – Come on. – Outside? | -来吧 -外面吗 |
[31:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:34] | You guys coming to kill me? | 你们是来杀我的吗 |
[31:36] | No. | 不是 |
[31:37] | We’re gonna dig up the time capsule. | 我们要把时空胶囊挖出来 |
[31:59] | What a day, huh? | 这一天累的 |
[32:10] | Hey, Jack, I’m gonna introduce you to something… | 杰克 我要给你介绍一些… |
[32:13] | very important to me, okay? | 对我来说很重要的东西 好吗 |
[32:16] | This… | 这个… |
[32:18] | is Star Wars. | 是《星球大战》 |
[32:20] | Now, yes, Star Wars had | 的确 《星球大战》 |
[32:22] | some pretty epic visuals. | 是一场视觉盛宴 |
[32:25] | But it also has some pretty epic audio. | 但它同样也是一场听觉盛宴 |
[32:29] | See, this guy Ben Burtt, | 有一位叫本·贝尔特的先生 |
[32:31] | he designed all the sounds for the movie, | 他设计了这部电影里的所有音效 |
[32:32] | and pretty much revolutionized sound design. | 他基本颠覆了传统音效设计的概念 |
[32:35] | So, check it out– | 请注意 |
[32:36] | this is Luke Skywalker. | 这位是卢克·天行者 |
[32:39] | And this is his lightsaber. | 这是他的光剑 |
[32:41] | When he turns it on, it goes… | 当他开启光剑时 它就会发出… |
[32:47] | And this, this is his trusty droid, | 这个是他十分信任的机器人 |
[32:49] | R2-D2, and he goes… | R2-D2 他发出的声音是… |
[32:55] | His friend, C-3PO. Oh, hello. | 这是他的朋友 C-3PO 你好呀 |
[32:59] | This over here’s Princess Leia. | 这边这位是莉娅公主 |
[33:01] | Pretty much the coolest lady in the history of ladies. | 她大概是女性出现以来最酷的女性了 |
[33:04] | Aside from your mom. | 除了你妈妈之外 |
[33:06] | This is Han Solo, he has the coolest line | 这位是汉·索洛 他讲了一句 |
[33:08] | in the history of movies. | 电影史上最酷的台词 |
[33:09] | Princess Leia says, “I love you.” | 莉亚公主说”我爱你” |
[33:11] | And he says, “I know.” | 然后他说”我知道” |
[33:15] | You like it. | 你喜欢这个 |
[33:16] | You like Star Wars? | 你喜欢《星球大战》吗 |
[33:26] | – Come on. – Come on. | -加把劲 -加把劲 |
[33:28] | My feet started freezing, like, 20 minutes ago. | 我的脚大概二十分钟前就冻僵了 |
[33:30] | Are you sure that this is the right spot? | 你们确定挖对地方了吗 |
[33:31] | I feel something. | 我感觉挖到什么了 |
[33:35] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -听到了没 -听到了 |
[33:37] | There’s something. | 这里埋了东西 |
[33:38] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[33:41] | – All right, all right, all right. – All right, here we go. | -太好了 搞定 -好了 挖出来了 |
[33:44] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[33:49] | – Look at that. – Let me see, let me see. | -你们瞧瞧 -让我看看 我看看 |
[33:53] | Well, Kev, I think this one’s yours. | 小凯 我觉得这个是你的 |
[33:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[33:57] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[34:02] | Look at that. | 你们瞧 |
[34:04] | Even back then. | 从那时就这样 |
[34:07] | After all this time. | 到现在都没变 |
[34:09] | Wait. | 等下 |
[34:10] | I think this was– this one’s mine! | 我觉得这个是我的 |
[34:11] | I got you. | 我来拿着 |
[34:13] | Gosh, it was that game MASH I used to love to play. | 天啊 这是我以前爱玩的游戏”挑选梦想家” |
[34:17] | You know, where you | 这个游戏可以预测 |
[34:18] | find out what house you’re gonna live in, | 你未来住什么样的房子 |
[34:19] | how many kids you’re gonna have, | 生几个孩子 |
[34:20] | who you’re gonna marry, so… | 会跟谁结婚 |
[34:22] | marry Joey Lawrence. | 我会嫁给乔伊·劳伦斯 |
[34:24] | Live in a mansion, have a boy and a girl. | 住豪华公寓 生一儿一女 |
[34:27] | And live happily ever after. | 然后幸福快乐地生活下去 |
[34:35] | Joey Lawrence ain’t got nothing on Tobias. | 乔伊·劳伦斯完全比不上托比亚斯 |
[34:38] | Can you hold that for me? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:40] | Well, who’s the only dork who put his name on the bag? | 除了我还有哪个呆瓜会把名字写在袋子上 |
[34:43] | Cute! | 好可爱 |
[34:45] | All right, so that… | 好了 所以… |
[34:51] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[34:53] | – Ta-da. – What?! | -见证奇迹 -什么 |
[34:54] | The missing puzzle piece? | 那块丢失的拼图 |
[34:55] | – Uh-huh. – What? | -可不是嘛 -什么 |
[34:57] | Wait, how did you even choose that? | 等等 你怎么会想起来选它 |
[35:00] | I didn’t. | 可不是我选的 |
[35:03] | Hey, guys. | 你们两个 |
[35:04] | It’s capsule time, let’s go. | 该埋胶囊了 我们走吧 |
[35:08] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[35:09] | I can’t decide. | 我选不好 |
[35:11] | I’m not gonna put anything in it. | 我什么都不想放进去 |
[35:12] | I’d rather bury it with nothing in it | 我宁愿什么都不埋 |
[35:14] | than with something stupid that I’m gonna regret. | 也不想埋些愚蠢的东西 等着将来后悔 |
[35:16] | Randall, chill. | 兰德尔 放轻松 |
[35:22] | – Hey, Randall? – What?! | -兰德尔 -干什么 |
[35:24] | Here, wait. | 来 等一下 |
[35:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:30] | – This. – No, won’t people miss it? | -拿好 -不行 大家不会发现它不见了吗 |
[35:31] | No way. | 不会的 |
[35:32] | Nobody wants to do this stupid puzzle except you. | 除了你没人想拼这个傻傻的拼图 |
[35:35] | And this way, when we dig it up, | 这样一来 等我们把它挖出来 |
[35:37] | everyone will be glad we found it. | 大家都会很开心 |
[35:39] | It’s perfect. | 再适合不过了 |
[35:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:43] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:47] | It was just a fun, silly time capsule, bro. | 只不过是图个好玩 埋个傻傻的时空胶囊 |
[35:52] | And I choked. | 就把我给难住了 |
[35:55] | I’ve been anxious for so long… | 很久以来 我都很焦虑… |
[35:58] | and… | 而且 |
[36:00] | I don’t get better. | 一点改善都没有 |
[36:01] | Not really. | 真的没有 |
[36:06] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[36:08] | as soon as I tackled that mugger, I had him. | 我扑倒那个抢劫犯的时候 就已经制住他了 |
[36:11] | I didn’t have to hit him. | 我没有必要揍他 |
[36:14] | I wanted to. | 但我想揍 |
[36:18] | I wanted to let out every bad feeling that’s been | 我想把我这么长时间以来所积压的 |
[36:20] | pent up inside of me for such a long time. | 负面情绪全部都释放出来 |
[36:28] | Beth thinks I should see a therapist. | 贝丝觉得我应该去看看心理医生 |
[36:32] | Maybe you should. | 也许你应该去看看 |
[36:40] | Here. | 给我 |
[36:42] | No, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[36:43] | – Hmm? – There’s two more in here, is it… | -怎么了 -这里还有两个 难道是… |
[36:45] | – Mom and Dad? – Yeah, yeah. | -妈妈和爸爸的吗 -是的 是的 |
[36:47] | – Take one. – Okay. | -拿一个看看 -好的 |
[36:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that’s one of those sketches | 没错 这就是爸过去经常画的那些 |
[36:54] | Dad used to draw, remember? | 素描之一 还记得吗 |
[36:56] | Uh, remember he was gonna build a home up here | 他本想在这里给他和妈妈 |
[36:58] | for-for him and Mom, remember that? | 建一座房子 你们记得吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[37:02] | I wonder what Mom left, let me see. | 我想知道妈留下了什么 让我看看 |
[37:10] | Mom left a mixtape? | 妈留了一盘混音带吗 |
[37:14] | Okay, Mom. | 来吧 妈 |
[37:16] | What have you got for us? | 你给我们录了些什么 |
[37:20] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[37:21] | It’s me, your dad. | 是我 你们的老爸 |
[37:23] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[37:24] | It’s 1993 and you’re all in your rooms here at the cabin, | 现在是1993年 你们都在木屋各自的房间里 |
[37:28] | trying to figure out just what | 思考着到底要在 |
[37:30] | you’re gonna put inside the capsule. | 时空胶囊里放些什么 |
[37:34] | To, uh, refresh your memories: | 先复习一下你们现在的状态 |
[37:38] | Kevin wishes he was seeing Jurassic Park | 凯文希望他正在和索菲一起 |
[37:40] | – with Sophie right now. – Yeah. | -看《侏罗纪公园》 -没错 |
[37:44] | my Katie girl is pouring her heart into it as per usual. | 我的凯特还是一如往常全身心投入 |
[37:48] | And, Randall… | 而兰德尔… |
[37:50] | Randall is overthinking his every move. | 兰德尔总是过多地考虑他的一举一动 |
[37:53] | No surprise there, bud. | 没猜错吧 伙计 |
[37:56] | Anyhow, I have this | 而我呢 我有一个 |
[37:59] | crazy idea | 很疯狂的想法 |
[38:01] | to build a bigger house out here | 我想在这里建一个大房子 |
[38:03] | for me and your mom to grow old in. | 给我和你们的妈妈将来养老用 |
[38:06] | And your mom busted me | 我在画草图的时候 |
[38:07] | while I was sketching it. | 被你们妈妈发现了 |
[38:10] | I got embarrassed, | 我有些不好意思 |
[38:12] | crumpled it up, and tossed it in the trash. | 就把画揉成一团 扔在了垃圾箱里 |
[38:16] | But then I thought to myself, you know, | 可后来我对自己说 |
[38:19] | your mom believes in me, so… | 你们的妈妈相信我 所以… |
[38:21] | why shouldn’t I believe in myself, right? | 我为什么不相信自己呢 对吧 |
[38:24] | So, I go back outside | 所以我又回到外面 |
[38:27] | to get my crumpled piece of paper | 想从垃圾箱里捡回那张揉皱了的纸 |
[38:28] | out of the trash to put in the capsule, but it was gone. | 把它放进时空胶囊里 但是那张纸不见了 |
[38:32] | You know, at first, I thought maybe, uh… | 一开始我想 也许是… |
[38:35] | maybe the wind carried it away, | 也许纸是被风吹走了 |
[38:37] | or, uh, a bird who’s got a thing for architecture. | 或者是被一只对建筑很感兴趣的鸟叼走了 |
[38:42] | But… but then, I realized | 但…但随后我意识到 |
[38:46] | that your mom must’ve taken it out of the trash, | 一定是你们的妈妈把它从垃圾箱里捡了出来 |
[38:49] | so that she could put it in the capsule. | 因为她想把它放进时空胶囊里 |
[39:05] | Again, because she believes in my dreams. | 因为她相信我的梦想 |
[39:11] | By the time you guys hear this, you’re gonna be teenagers | 等你们听到这卷带子的时候 已经是少年了 |
[39:14] | and probably harder on us than you already are. | 也许对我们会比现在更为苛刻 |
[39:18] | So, let me just remind you | 所以我只想提醒你们 |
[39:22] | that your mom is the kind of woman | 你们的妈妈就是这样的女人 |
[39:25] | who buries a crappy doodle | 会把一张烂涂鸦埋进时空胶囊 |
[39:27] | because when it comes to the people that she loves, | 因为当她所爱之人需要她的时候 |
[39:30] | she does not mess around. | 她绝对不会让你失望 |
[39:33] | And, Bec, if you’re hearing this, | 另外 小贝 如果你也在听的话 |
[39:36] | and I’ve grown stupid in middle age, | 中年的我变得有些迟钝了 |
[39:38] | I don’t tell you enough… | 可能这话说得不够多 |
[39:41] | damn, do I love you. | 但天知道我有多爱你 |
[39:47] | Aw, man. | 不过呢 |
[39:47] | This is gonna be really embarrassing if it actually | 如果我的素描真是被一只鸟叼走了 |
[39:49] | was a bird who stole my crappy doodle and, uh, | 根本没在时空胶囊里 |
[39:52] | it never made it into the capsule, so, uh, | 那这一大段话可真是太尴尬了 |
[39:55] | yeah, okay. | 就这样吧 |
[40:34] | – All right? – Okay. | -好些了吗 -好多了 |
[40:35] | Take care of yourself, all right? | 照顾好你自己 好吗 |
[40:37] | – All right? – I will. | -好吗 -我会的 |
[40:39] | – Okay, back to life. – Yeah. | -好了 回去面对生活吧 -是啊 |
[40:45] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[40:51] | It sure is beautiful up here, huh? | 这里确实很漂亮 |
[40:54] | I can see why Dad wanted to build that house. | 我能明白为什么爸会想在那建座房子了 |
[40:59] | – Watch your step. – Thank you. | -小心脚下 -谢谢 |
[41:03] | – All right. Bye. – See ya. | -没事 走了 -拜 |
[41:07] | – Take it easy, man. – Yeah, you, too. | -放轻松 伙计 -好的 你也是 |
[41:55] | – Hey, brother-in-law. – Hey. | -大伯哥 -你好 |
[41:57] | Everybody’s in with Rebecca. | 大家都在里面陪着丽贝卡 |
[41:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:00] | – Can I help you with the food? – Sure. | -我来帮你拿吃的吧 -好的 |