时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Uh, he’s here. | 孩子出生了 |
[00:04] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[00:06] | He’s really, really small. | 他真的好小 |
[00:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Damon. | 女士们 先生们 有请杰克·达蒙 |
[00:14] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:15] | Lucy, oh, my God. | 露西 天哪 |
[00:17] | I’m not gonna do that trial, Randall. | 我不会去参加那个临床试验 兰德尔 |
[00:20] | Well, Mom, whatever you want to do, that’s what we’ll do. | 妈 不管你想怎么做 我们都会照做 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna ask you for something now. | 我现在想求你一件事 |
[00:28] | Mom, you have to do this clinical trial. | 妈 你必须参加这项临床试验 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[00:44] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[00:48] | They’ll want to induce soon. | 他们很快就会催产了 |
[00:51] | You’re only a few days late. | 只是晚了几天而已 |
[00:55] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[00:59] | I’m good, baby. | 我没事 宝贝 |
[01:03] | This one, however, has another request. | 不过肚子里这个 想听歌了 |
[01:12] | Anything in particular? | 有具体的曲目吗 |
[01:17] | Everyone always wants to hear the hits. | 大家一般都想听热门曲目 |
[01:23] | *Can one wrong turn* | *转错一个弯* |
[01:26] | *Give me new direction?* | *能让我转向一个新的方向吗* |
[01:29] | *Can one false move* | *做错一件事* |
[01:33] | *Bring me one true friend?* | *能否为我找到新的朋友* |
[01:37] | *Could a stranger ever end up* | *一位陌生人究竟能否* |
[01:41] | *Being you?* | *变成你* |
[01:44] | *We took it back* | *我们千方百计* |
[01:46] | Whoa, son. | 别激动 |
[01:48] | *In all directions…* | *想要找回自己* |
[01:51] | How much you pay for that thing? | 这玩意花了多少钱 |
[01:53] | He was free. | 白给的 |
[01:55] | Paid too much, you ask me. | 要我说 亏了 |
[01:58] | *Is there a message* | *是否有人能告诉我* |
[02:01] | *A pathway to something more?* | *指给我通往新世界的方向* |
[02:04] | …incredible distribution of light. | 光影分布非常精妙 |
[02:07] | But I’ll give you a moment to think about it. | 不过我会给你们一点时间考虑 |
[02:09] | *Oh, in the quiet way* | *无需多言* |
[02:11] | *You caught my eye* | *你已令我着迷* |
[02:16] | *I got enough…* | *我有足够的回忆* |
[02:18] | Why, hello, Hailey. | 你好呀 海莉 |
[02:21] | I was just wondering if you’ve given | 我在想 我昨天跟你提的问题 |
[02:22] | any thought to the question I posed to you yesterday. | 你是不是已经有答复了 |
[02:26] | Zach, you’re a really great guy. | 扎克 你真的是个好人 |
[02:29] | I mean, you’re probably my… best friend. | 你可能是我最好的朋友 |
[02:32] | Can you get the pencils out of your nose, please? | 你能不能把笔从鼻子里拿出来 |
[02:35] | But I think… | 但是我觉得 |
[02:36] | that us going on a date right now | 我们现在不是很适合 |
[02:38] | would be a really bad idea. | 出去约会 |
[02:41] | You’re hung up on that guy, aren’t you? | 你还惦记着那个男人 对不对 |
[02:43] | Your famous big shot one-night stand? | 你那个很厉害的一夜情对象 |
[02:45] | At least tell me who it is. Is it a movie star? | 至少告诉我是谁吧 是电影明星吗 |
[02:49] | Not someone too old for you. | 应该不会比你大太多 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:52] | – Is it Leo? – Zach… | -是莱昂纳多吗 -扎克… |
[02:55] | Welcome to the Kohn Gallery. | 欢迎来到科恩画廊 |
[02:57] | It’s a movie star. | 是电影明星 |
[02:59] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:02] | That song is so good. | 这首歌太棒了 |
[03:04] | Aw, thanks, boo. | 谢谢宝贝儿 |
[03:06] | That’s sweet of you to say after all this time. | 你都听这么多次还愿意夸我 我很感动 |
[03:08] | Like, it’s so good, I think you just made me | 我的意思是 这首歌好像让我 |
[03:09] | start having contractions. | 开始宫缩了 |
[03:22] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:22] | Yep, I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[03:31] | Suit’s on? | 穿戴好了吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[03:34] | Your birthday suit. | 你的生日礼服[双关”裸体”] |
[03:35] | – Only one I’ve got. – All right. | -就一条毛巾 -很好 |
[03:44] | That is an incredibly bulky bathrobe. | 你这条浴袍裹得真够严实的 |
[03:48] | If you think that I’m gonna stand in front of you naked | 你要是认为我生完好几个孩子才一年 |
[03:50] | in the daylight | 就会在光天化日之下 |
[03:51] | a year after giving birth to multiple children… | 裸体站在你面前… |
[03:54] | Them is the rules. | 老规矩嘛 |
[03:55] | Well, the rules have changed. Have a cupcake. | 规矩变了 吃个杯子蛋糕吧 |
[03:58] | Yeah, but I don’t want a cupcake. | 可是我不想吃杯子蛋糕 |
[04:01] | I want… | 我想… |
[04:05] | Oh, God. | 不要啊 |
[04:07] | Well, maybe next year, slugger, ’cause it’s their birthday, too, | 明年吧 猛男老公 今天也是他们生日 |
[04:10] | and… they can’t really be ignored. Sorry. | 而且 不太能无视他们 抱歉 |
[04:14] | All right, one-year-olds, Mommy’s comin’. | 好了 一岁宝宝们 妈妈来了 |
[04:21] | Okay, Bug, so now that the cake has set, | 宝贝 这下蛋糕定形了 |
[04:24] | – we are gonna lay in the second layer of frosting.- All right. | -我们可以撒第二层糖霜了 -好的 |
[04:28] | We really need a full-on three-layer birthday cake | 我们真的要给他准备完完全全的 |
[04:31] | for this guy, huh? | 三层蛋糕吗 |
[04:32] | I’m pretty sure Jack would be happy | 我觉得小杰克就算是 |
[04:34] | mainlining sugar right off the counter. | 直接从桌子上舔糖吃也会开心的 |
[04:36] | – Yeah, it’s tradition, Toby. – Yeah. | -这是传统 托比 -对 |
[04:39] | Okay? It’s the Big Three. There’s three layers. | 你懂吗 三个小家伙 所以要有三层 |
[04:43] | Well, Jacky Boy, it looks like it’s three times | 那好吧 杰克小子 看来你得受到 |
[04:45] | the sugar rush for you. | 三倍糖分冲击 |
[04:47] | – Oh, that looks amazing, hon. – Da-da-da, no. | -看起来好好吃 宝贝 -别乱动 |
[04:50] | Jack, it’s Mommy. Hi. | 杰克 我是妈妈 |
[04:52] | Hey, when do, uh, | 对了 |
[04:53] | Randall and the girls get in? | 兰德尔一家什么时候到 |
[04:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:56] | Um, later today. | 今天晚些时候 |
[04:57] | But we probably won’t see them till the party tomorrow, so… | 但可能得等到明天开派对时才能见到他们 |
[05:00] | And remember, we’re doing cake and presents early tomorrow, | 记得明天早点吃蛋糕送礼物 |
[05:02] | ’cause, uh, in the afternoon… I’m not gonna say what it is. | 因为下午 我不会说出来我们要干什么 |
[05:05] | – Right. – But it’s a… kind of a special… | -对 -但会是一个挺特别的… |
[05:08] | Well, it’s a secret thing just for the three of us. | 就是我们仨的一个秘密 |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:11] | I thought that you were intermittent fasting. | 你不是在间歇性禁食吗 |
[05:13] | What happened to that? | 怎么破戒了 |
[05:14] | Well, Miguel needs frosting. | 米格尔需要糖霜 |
[05:15] | Oh, they don’t care about our secret thing. | 他们不在意我们的秘密 |
[05:17] | No, they most certainly do not. | 他们一点都不在意 |
[05:19] | – Okay. – But Jack does. | -好吧 -但杰克在意 |
[05:21] | Don’t you? | 是不是 |
[05:22] | It’s exciting! | 很令人兴奋哦 |
[05:24] | 互助会在社区活动室进行 每周一和周四 | |
[05:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:46] | Or, “Hey, nephew. Good morning. | 你也可以说”侄子 早上好 |
[05:49] | Glad to hear from you.” | 很高兴接到你的电话” |
[05:51] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:53] | Look, I was just calling to say that I got your gift for Jack. | 我就是打来说我收到你送给杰克的礼物了 |
[05:56] | Well, least I could do. You did, after all, | 这是我应该做的 毕竟 |
[05:58] | get me a luxury mobile home. | 你送了我一座豪华的移动房屋 |
[06:01] | I mean, I got him a… | 我给他… |
[06:03] | I got him those dopey white sneakers you always wear, | 我给他挑了你常穿的那种傻傻的白球鞋 |
[06:05] | you know, with the green backs on them. | 就是后面有绿色的那种 |
[06:07] | Only, you know, in baby size. | 只不过是婴儿款的 |
[06:09] | Yeah, the Stan Smiths. Very thoughtful. | 是 斯坦·史密斯款 有心了 |
[06:11] | Which, by the way, you can just return | 对了 如果你想退了它 |
[06:13] | and get something better, if you want. | 换更好的 你可以去退掉 |
[06:14] | I mean, it’s no skin off my ass. | 我无所谓 |
[06:16] | Nicky, they are perfect. | 尼奇 送这个很合适 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I thought they were kind of cute, too. | 我也觉得这款鞋很可爱 |
[06:21] | You know, for… | 我是说 |
[06:22] | – a baby, not a grown man. – Okay. | -婴儿穿 不是成年人穿 -好的 |
[06:24] | Oh, you know, there are billboards of you | 对了 城里到处都是 |
[06:26] | all over town. | 你的广告牌 |
[06:28] | I think it’s an ad for your nipple? | 那个广告卖的是你的奶头吗 |
[06:30] | Uh, it’s a cologne ad, okay? And people love it. | 是古龙香水的广告 好吧 人们很喜欢的 |
[06:34] | Hmm. Well, it always makes me laugh. | 好吧 我看到它就笑 |
[06:36] | I think ’cause I know you. | 我想是因为我认识你 |
[06:40] | All right, listen, I got to get into this meeting. | 好了 我要去互助会了 |
[06:41] | But, hey, tomorrow is my, uh, one-year sober. | 但 对了 明天是我戒酒一周年的日子 |
[06:45] | My one-year is also Jack’s birthday. | 我的一周年纪念日也是杰克的生日 |
[06:48] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[06:50] | Thought you might want to congratulate me. | 我觉得你可能会想要恭喜我 |
[06:53] | I’ll congratulate you tomorrow. | 我明天恭喜你 |
[06:56] | Okay. Well, I do miss your gentle touch. | 好吧 我的确怀念你慈祥的一面 |
[06:59] | Have a good meeting. | 互助会愉快 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[07:10] | I think you’re just scared to take your first plane flight. | 我觉得你只是害怕第一次坐飞机 |
[07:14] | Also that, yeah. | 也对啦 |
[07:22] | Impressionable children coming through. | 儿童出没 注意影响 |
[07:25] | Keep it clean, people. | 两位掌握好尺度 |
[07:32] | Hey, Beth! Come on, let’s go! | 贝丝 快点 我们走吧 |
[07:35] | Okay! | 好嘞 |
[07:37] | Sorry, sorry. You know black don’t pack. | 抱歉抱歉 你知道黑人不打包行李 |
[07:40] | Is that a thing? | 有这种说法 |
[07:40] | I don’t know, I just came up with it. | 我不知道 我刚编的 |
[07:43] | Are the doors locked? | 门都锁好了吗 |
[07:44] | – Gonna set the alarm. – Yep. | -要设置警报了 -好 |
[07:45] | Got Mom some travel books about Saint Louis. | 给妈准备了几本圣路易斯的旅行手册 |
[07:49] | She’s gonna be there for nine months. | 她要在那边待九个月 |
[07:50] | – She can get her barbecue on. – Mm-hmm. | -她都可以安排烧烤了 -嗯哼 |
[07:54] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:57] | I said, “Mm-hmm.” | 我说”嗯哼” |
[07:58] | It’s… it’s a noise. | 就是一种普通的声音 |
[08:00] | Yeah, it’s a noise that you make any time I bring up my mom | 每次我说起我妈要去圣路易斯 |
[08:02] | going to Saint Louis. | 你就会发出那种声音 |
[08:04] | Set the alarm. | 设置警报 |
[08:07] | All right, we got 30 seconds | 好了 在这地方自毁之前 |
[08:08] | before this place self-destructs. | 我们有30秒 |
[08:09] | – Let’s hit it! – Hey, Beth, do you not think | -我们快走吧 -贝丝 你不赞同 |
[08:11] | the clinical trial is a good idea? | 妈参加临床试验疗程吗 |
[08:14] | I think that your mom made her decision. | 我觉得你妈本来已经拿定主意了 |
[08:17] | I think the tactics you used to get her to change her mind | 我觉得你让她改变主意的手段 |
[08:21] | are… “Mmm.” | 有点… “嗯哼” |
[08:25] | I mean, did she even tell your brother | 她有没有告诉过你哥 |
[08:26] | that she changed her mind? | 她改变主意了 |
[08:28] | Because that’s… that’s gonna be something. | 因为这…可不是一件小事 |
[08:32] | I think she’s planning on telling all of us | 我觉得她是打算等我们都到了 |
[08:34] | once we get out there. | 再一起告诉我们大家 |
[08:37] | Don’t say, “Mmm.” | 别说”嗯哼” |
[08:39] | Look, I just hope you know what you’re doing. | 我只是希望你知道你在做什么 |
[08:41] | – But you usually do, so… – Mm. | -不过你通常情况下都知道 -嗯 |
[08:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:45] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[08:47] | Just ’cause you’re cute. That’s all it is. | 多亏你长得漂亮 仅此而已 |
[08:51] | Alarm set. | 警报已设定 |
[08:54] | – “Abigail” For a girl? – Hmm. | -女孩叫阿比盖尔吗 -嗯 |
[08:57] | They call her Abby, rhymes with “Scabby,” | 人们会叫她阿比 跟”痂皮”押韵 |
[09:00] | and she has a terrible life. | 她会过得很惨 |
[09:02] | We should have just learned the sex. | 我们应该早点问孩子性别的 |
[09:03] | It would have eliminated half the awful options. | 那样能自动划掉一半不合适的名字 |
[09:06] | No, it’ll come. | 没关系 会想到好名字的 |
[09:08] | We both wanted it to be a surprise, remember? | 我俩都希望把它留作惊喜的 记得吗 |
[09:11] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[09:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:17] | We’re having a baby today. | 我们今天要有宝宝了 |
[09:22] | We’re having a baby today. | 我们今天要有宝宝了 |
[09:25] | Okay, how we doing? | 好了 你们感觉如何 |
[09:27] | You ready to get this little girl out into the world? | 准备好让这个小姑娘迎接世界了吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:09] | 生日快乐 凯特 凯文 兰德尔 和爸比 | |
[11:01] | Oh, hey, bud. | 小家伙 |
[11:09] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:11] | Check out this cake that Mom made, huh? | 看看妈妈做的蛋糕好吗 |
[11:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:22] | Go. And he is… | 开始了 他… |
[11:27] | He’s in. Look at him. | 穿上了 看看他 |
[11:28] | – Look at your shoes. – That’s quite handsome. | -看你那双鞋 -真挺帅的 |
[11:29] | All right, go show ’em off. Go show off your kicks. | 好了 去显摆吧 炫炫你的新鞋 |
[11:34] | Hi, bud… | 你好 小家伙 |
[11:38] | Excuse me, ma’am, but your husband here | 不好意思 女士 但你丈夫 |
[11:40] | has been “oogling” me all day. | 一整天都在对我”暗送秋思” |
[11:42] | Is it “oogling” or “ogling,” by the way? | 对了 是”秋思”还是”秋波” |
[11:45] | – Ogling. – You sure? | -秋波 -你确定吗 |
[11:46] | No. | 不 |
[11:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:50] | Okay, that’s my cue. | 好吧 懂你的暗示了 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna go house some cake. | 我去吃点蛋糕 |
[11:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:55] | Did you get those? | 你拿到那些了吗 |
[12:03] | We haven’t really got a chance to talk since New York. | 纽约一别后 我们一直没机会聊天 |
[12:06] | So… | 所以… |
[12:09] | Randall, I know that you just wanted what’s best for Mom. | 兰德尔 我知道你只是想让妈接受最好的治疗 |
[12:13] | And I also know that | 我也知道 |
[12:13] | you wouldn’t have asked her to do that trial | 如果你没提前做了海量调查 |
[12:15] | if you hadn’t done an insane amount of research. | 也不会去问她 |
[12:17] | I mean, like, Claire Danes in Homeland | 就像《国土安全》里的克莱尔·丹妮丝一样 |
[12:19] | insane research. | 绝对是海量调查 |
[12:20] | I get that, but… | 这我都明白 但… |
[12:22] | I want you to know where I’m coming from. | 我希望你也能理解我的初衷 |
[12:24] | You know? I just… | 好吗 我只是… |
[12:26] | Mom is in a really good place right now. | 妈现在所处的环境很好 |
[12:29] | She’s here with her family. | 她和家人们在一起 |
[12:32] | It’s what she wants. | 这正是她想要的 |
[12:34] | It’s what’s best for her. | 这是她最好的归宿 |
[12:42] | Congrats, by the way. | 对了 祝贺你 |
[12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | One year. | 戒酒一年 |
[12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Does baby Jack have an adorable outfit change, you ask? | 你们问杰克宝宝有没有进行可爱的变装呢 |
[12:55] | Uh, do skunks smell? | 臭鼬臭不臭呀 |
[12:58] | Ladies, shall we? | 女士们 失陪一下 |
[13:02] | Thanks, girls. | 谢谢 姑娘们 |
[13:08] | Guys, so I have, um… | 各位 其实我… |
[13:11] | I have a little bit of an announcement. | 我有点事情要宣布 |
[13:16] | Oh, damn. | 糟糕 |
[13:16] | I think I left my thing in the… That’s odd. | 我的东西好像落在… 好奇怪 |
[13:24] | I know in New York I told you boys | 我知道自己在纽约时告诉过你们两兄弟 |
[13:27] | that I was looking forward to enjoying | 我只想享受 |
[13:32] | however much time I have left. | 自己剩余的时光 |
[13:34] | But Miguel and I have been doing the research, | 但我和米格尔后来也查了资料 |
[13:37] | and… | 然后… |
[13:39] | I have decided to do | 我决定参加 |
[13:41] | the clinical trial. | 临床试验疗程 |
[13:47] | So, three weeks from now, | 所以三周后 |
[13:49] | Miguel and I are moving to Saint Louis. | 我和米格尔就会搬去圣路易斯 |
[13:53] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[13:54] | It’s nine months. | 九个月 |
[13:57] | But-but then we’re gonna be back here with all of you. | 但我们之后就回来了 |
[14:00] | We will come visit you as much as we can, Mom. | 我们会尽可能多去看你 妈 |
[14:02] | – Yeah? – Whatever it takes. | -是吗 -尽我们所能 |
[14:04] | – Right, guys? – Thank you. | -对吧各位 -谢谢 |
[14:06] | – Thank you, sweetheart. – Yeah. | -谢谢 宝贝 -没事 |
[14:08] | Appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[14:14] | This is what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[14:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:17] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:24] | Well, then yeah. | 那好吧 |
[14:24] | You know? Yeah, of course. Whatever you want. | 没问题 你想怎样都行 |
[14:28] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢理解 |
[14:29] | Of course. | 没事 |
[14:43] | Didn’t know 7:00 a.m. was amateur hour. | 没想到早上七点是业余玩家时段 |
[14:46] | Cute. ‘Cause I have a faint memory | 小可爱 我依稀记得 |
[14:48] | of teaching you everything you know. | 是我教了你所有知识 |
[14:51] | Morning, baby. | 早安 宝贝 |
[14:52] | Morning, Dad. | 早 爸爸 |
[14:55] | This new bay may be a lemon. | 这匹新来的枣马可能有点蹩脚 |
[15:02] | Sadie. Sadie. | 莎蒂 莎蒂 |
[15:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:05] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[15:07] | It’s okay. Hey. It’s okay. | 没事 真的没事 |
[15:12] | Let me take him. | 让我牵着他吧 |
[15:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:22] | I love the way he uses color to challenge the eye. | 我喜欢他用颜色营造的视觉刺激 |
[15:26] | You see? The juxtaposition of opposing colors. | 看到了吗 紧密相连的对比色 |
[15:29] | It’s just… it’s so compelling. | 真的是… 十分强烈 |
[15:35] | – If you’ll excuse me. – Yeah. | -我失陪一下 -好 |
[15:40] | – Hey, will you cover for me? – Yeah, of course. | -你能替我一下吗 -好 没问题 |
[15:42] | – Okay. – Wait, where are you going? | -好的 -等等 你要去哪 |
[15:45] | Is it him? | 是去见他吗 |
[15:47] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 对不对 |
[15:51] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是不明白 |
[15:52] | I mean, Mom was so sure last week. | 妈妈上周还那么确定 |
[15:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:56] | We had this whole talk when she came back from New York, | 她从纽约回来时 我们就谈过这件事了 |
[15:57] | and she said she was excited to spend time with Jack, | 她还说能跟杰克一起旅行 |
[16:01] | to travel. | 她很兴奋 |
[16:02] | She said “Carpe diem,” Like, | 她说了大概有12次 |
[16:03] | 12 times. It was like… | “及时行乐” |
[16:05] | She didn’t say anything to you, Randall? | 她没跟你说什么吗 兰德尔 |
[16:08] | No, she probably just sees the clinical trial | 没有 她可能把临床试验看作是 |
[16:10] | as an investment in her future. | 对未来的投资了 |
[16:15] | A what? | 当做什么 |
[16:15] | – An investment in her future? – Yeah. | -对未来的投资吗 -没错 |
[16:17] | – Yeah. – Question for you. | -是的 -问你个问题 |
[16:19] | – Yeah. – Do you get progressively weirder as you get older? | -好 -随着年龄增长你会变得愈发古怪吗 |
[16:22] | – Is that what happened? – Of course. Yes, that’s what’s happening. | -是那样的吗 -没错 就是那样 |
[16:23] | He gets weirder as he gets older. | 他岁数越大就越古怪 |
[16:24] | – Okay. – So then when does it end? | -好吧 -这变化什么时候能结束 |
[16:25] | – ‘Cause that’s what’s going on. – Is it like you’re gonna wake up | -你是更怪了 -你会不会哪天刚要起床 |
[16:26] | one day and, like, you’re Steve Buscemi? | 就发现自己变成了史蒂夫·布西密 |
[16:28] | He’s… That’s… Steve Buscemi is, like… | 他的话 史蒂夫·布西密 |
[16:30] | – That’s his baseline. – Okay. | -只是他的起点 -好吧 |
[16:31] | When-when it comes to Randall. | 如果是兰德尔的话 |
[16:32] | – His baseline. – Coming from you two pillars | -只是起点 -拜你们二位 |
[16:33] | of normalcy over here. | 日常疯癫所赐 |
[16:34] | What are you talking about? We’re normal. | 你在说什么呢 我们很正常 |
[16:35] | – You guys are freaks. – You hear that, Jack? | -你俩真是怪胎 -你听到了吗 杰克 |
[16:37] | That’s the sound of the Big Three just teasing and laughing. | 那是三个小家伙在说笑的声音 |
[16:42] | It’s pretty much the most beautiful sound in all the land. | 这几乎是世间最美丽的声音 |
[16:47] | Hey, Kate. | 凯特 |
[16:48] | Hi. Sorry. Kate. | 打扰一下 凯特 |
[16:49] | – Kate. Hi. – Yes? Hi. | -凯特 -怎么了 |
[16:51] | Is it time to go see that guy about that thing? | 是不是该为了那件事去见那个人了 |
[16:54] | Yes, it is time to see that guy about our… | 没错 是时候去见那个人了 |
[16:57] | secret, special thing. | 为了我们保密又特别的事情 |
[17:00] | – Cool. – Okay. | -好 -好吧 |
[17:01] | It’s a special, secret thing just for the three of us, | 是仅限我们三人的 特别又保密的事 |
[17:03] | – so… – Yeah. | -所以 -没错 |
[17:05] | Have fun with it. | 祝你们愉快 |
[17:07] | Enjoy it. | 玩得尽兴 |
[17:08] | Nobody cares about our secret, special thing. | 没人在乎我们保密又特别的事情 |
[17:10] | I know, babe. | 看出来了 宝贝 |
[17:15] | I wonder what happened to change Mom’s mind. | 我在想 是什么改变了妈妈的想法 |
[17:28] | Kids are all down. | 孩子们都睡下了 |
[17:30] | Took a while, | 花了点时间 |
[17:32] | with all that sugar coursing through their veins. | 蛋糕糖分多 他们吃了特兴奋 |
[17:36] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:43] | I’ve just been thinking a lot about their first year, Jack. | 我一直在回忆他们的第一年 杰克 |
[17:49] | Kate’s first tooth and… | 凯特长的第一颗牙 |
[17:52] | Randall’s first words. | 兰德尔开口说的第一句话 |
[17:56] | Kevin’s first steps. | 凯文站起来走的第一步 |
[18:03] | But then I’ve been thinking a lot about what his firsts | 然后我也在想 如果他活着的话 |
[18:07] | would have been, too. | 他这些第一次会是什么样 |
[18:11] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[18:16] | We never even say his name. | 我们甚至从来不提他的名字 |
[18:22] | It’s like I can’t… | 就像是我不能 |
[18:24] | allow my brain to go there. | 允许我的大脑去想这件事 |
[18:27] | I mean, I can’t even bear to watch the home movies of me | 我甚至不敢看我怀孕时 |
[18:30] | when I was pregnant, because | 拍的家庭影像 因为 |
[18:32] | – that’s the only image I have… – Yeah. No, I know. | -那是我有他的唯一影像 -我明白 |
[18:33] | I think about him, too. | 我也会想他 |
[18:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[18:36] | A lot. | 经常想 |
[18:39] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:41] | I didn’t know if there was something | 我不知道 我们是否应该 |
[18:43] | we were supposed to do. | 做些什么 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:46] | I just knew that… | 我只知道 |
[18:51] | thinking about him made me feel sad, | 想起他 会让我感到难过 |
[18:54] | and… | 还有 |
[18:56] | I-I didn’t know what to do with that. | 我不知道该如何应对那份难过 |
[19:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:15] | Hey, you up… for a ride? | 你想去兜风吗 |
[19:20] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[19:28] | Well, isn’t this a surprise? | 真令人惊喜啊 |
[19:31] | – Come on in. – Yeah, well, | -快进来 -好的 |
[19:33] | it’s their birthday, and, uh, they wanted to see you. | 今天是他们的生日 他们想见见你 |
[19:37] | They couldn’t shut up about it, honestly. | 实话说 他们一直吵着要见你 |
[19:39] | Well, I do leave an impression. | 我的确给他们留下了深刻的印象 |
[19:41] | – Gracious, they’re getting big. – Yeah. | -天啊 他们长这么大了 -是啊 |
[19:42] | You want out of here. | 你想被抱起来吧 |
[19:44] | – She does. – Come here. | -她确实想 -让我抱抱 |
[19:45] | I remember you, Kate. I’ve known you all your life. | 我记得你 凯特 从你出生我就认识你 |
[20:01] | Okay, Jack. | 好了 杰克 |
[20:04] | Wow, do you remember this place? | 你还记得这地方吗 |
[20:10] | This is where you… | 这是你 |
[20:12] | It’s where you started. It’s where it all started. | 这里是你的起点 是一切的起点 |
[20:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:17] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | – Here we go. – You made it, buddy. | -要开始了 -你做到了 小伙子 |
[20:23] | The Wall of Fame. | 名童墙 |
[20:24] | “Yay!” | 耶 |
[20:27] | Here we go. | 准备贴了 |
[20:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:36] | That’s the picture. | 这就是我们的照片 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | It’s really strange, being back. | 回到这里的感觉很奇怪 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:48] | Hey, do you remember | 你记不记得 |
[20:51] | right after you woke up? | 当初你醒来之后 |
[20:53] | It was just… | 当时… |
[20:55] | It was just me and you right after the C-section. | 你刚做完剖腹产手术 我陪着你 |
[20:59] | Foggy. Not really. | 很模糊 不记得了 |
[21:13] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[21:15] | How big? | 多重 |
[21:16] | He’s… small, | 他… 挺小的 |
[21:17] | but he has really good color and… | 但他的肤色很好… |
[21:20] | How big? | 到底多重 |
[21:24] | Two and a half. | 2.3斤 |
[21:28] | – Two… – He’s small, Kate, | -2… -他很小 凯特 |
[21:29] | and he’s… and he’s not breathing on his own yet. | 他还不能自己呼吸 |
[21:32] | But he is here. | 但他活下来了 |
[21:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:36] | And I’m here. | 我也在这里 |
[21:41] | And we’re gonna get through this together. | 我们会一起度过难关的 |
[21:42] | All right? The three of us. | 好吗 我们三个一起 |
[21:45] | I haven’t been the best version of myself this year, Kate. | 今年我的表现不是很好 凯特 |
[21:50] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:52] | But I am still here. | 但我还在这里 |
[21:55] | The three of us… are here. | 我们三个… 在一起 |
[21:59] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们在一起 |
[22:06] | But I don’t know, you know? | 但我不知道怎么说 |
[22:10] | Your whole life has been defined by family. | 你的一生都受到家庭的很多影响 |
[22:15] | And I love that. | 我很欣赏 |
[22:16] | I-I love watching you all together. | 我很喜欢看你们在一起玩闹 |
[22:19] | And today, I was watching | 今天 我看到了 |
[22:21] | Randall and his daughters, | 兰德尔和他的女儿们 |
[22:22] | I was watching you with your brothers, | 看到了你和你的兄弟们 |
[22:24] | I was watching all of you, and I was thinking, | 我看着你们 我就在想 |
[22:26] | “Doesn’t Jack deserve that?” | 杰克不应该也拥有这些吗 |
[22:31] | Doesn’t he deserve someone to spend his childhood with? | 难道不该有人陪他度过童年吗 |
[22:35] | To lean on long after you and I are gone? | 不该等你我不在了以后有个依靠吗 |
[22:41] | Toby, what are you saying? | 托比 你的意思是 |
[22:44] | I’m saying, don’t you think | 我的意思是 你不觉得 |
[22:45] | our amazing little man… | 我们棒棒的小家伙 |
[22:48] | deserves a sibling? | 应该有个兄弟姐妹吗 |
[23:02] | Toby, I… | 托比 我… |
[23:04] | I can’t get pregnant again. | 我不能再怀孕了 |
[23:06] | I mean, not with all the complications and… | 我不能再经历那些并发症和… |
[23:10] | – I know. -…the risks. | -我知道 -风险 |
[23:11] | No. I know. I know. | 不 我知道 |
[23:15] | But the Pearsons have a pretty good track record with adoption, | 但皮尔森家在领养孩子方面有着很好的口碑 |
[23:19] | don’t they? | 不是吗 |
[23:23] | What? | 什么 |
[23:29] | So, you’re having trouble thinking | 你们还在想念 |
[23:32] | about the child that you lost, | 失去的那个孩子 |
[23:35] | and you thought that the old man might have some words of wisdom. | 你们觉得我可能会有些睿智的话开导你们 |
[23:39] | Yeah, that’s, uh… that’s it in a nutshell. | 是的 简而言之就是这个意思 |
[23:46] | I did the thing about the lemons already, right? | 柠檬那套我已经说过了是吧 |
[23:49] | You did. You did. | 是的 |
[23:51] | – A year ago today. – Hmm. Damn. | -一年前的今天 -是啊 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause that was a good one. | 那段话可真精彩 |
[23:55] | Yeah. It had a… | 是的 那段话… |
[23:57] | sizable impact on our lives. | 对我们的生活有着深远的影响 |
[24:05] | I-I think I told you last year, Jack, | 我想我去年告诉过你了 杰克 |
[24:07] | that my wife and I lost our first child. | 我和妻子失去了第一个孩子 |
[24:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:13] | Well, imagine me way back then, if you can, | 看你们能不能 想象一下我当时的样子 |
[24:17] | full of hope, | 充满希望 |
[24:19] | full head of hair, | 发量饱满 |
[24:22] | expecting my first child. | 期待着我第一个孩子的降临 |
[24:29] | I used to sing to my wife’s pregnant belly. | 我以前常常对着我妻子的肚子唱歌 |
[24:33] | Never had much of a voice, but that didn’t stop me. | 歌声并不优美 但我也没停过 |
[24:36] | My go-to was, uh, “Blue Skies.” | 我唱的是 《蓝天》 |
[24:38] | You know that one? | 你们知道这首歌吗 |
[24:42] | *Blue skies smilin’ at me* | *蓝天向我微笑* |
[24:46] | *Nothin’ but blue skies* | *我的眼中* |
[24:49] | *Do I see* | *只有蓝天* |
[24:52] | *Bluebird singin’ a song* | *蓝鸲歌声婉转* |
[24:57] | *Nothin’ but blue skies* | *从今往后* |
[25:01] | *From now on.* | *只有蓝天* |
[25:07] | I sang that song every day to my unborn child. | 我每天都给我未出生的孩子唱这首歌 |
[25:13] | And then we lost that child. | 我们却失去了这个孩子 |
[25:21] | For the first month after that, | 在那之后的第一个月里 |
[25:22] | my wife and I would… sit in our den | 我和我妻子经常坐在客厅里 |
[25:26] | and listen to that song on our scratchy old record player | 用我们那破唱片机听这首歌 |
[25:29] | over and over and over again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[25:33] | It made us so sad. | 这首歌让我们很悲伤 |
[25:39] | It was like we were punishing ourselves. | 就好像我们在惩罚自己 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:46] | But then one day, | 后来有一天 |
[25:49] | my wife got pregnant again. | 我妻子又怀孕了 |
[25:52] | And to my great surprise, | 令我大吃一惊的是 |
[25:54] | I found myself singing that very same song | 我发现自己在对着我妻子的肚子 |
[25:57] | to that very same belly. | 唱同一首歌 |
[26:03] | And then, 25 years later, | 25年后 |
[26:06] | I’d dance with my daughter to that song at her wedding. | 我在我女儿婚礼上 用这首歌和她跳舞 |
[26:12] | That song. Ah. | 这首歌啊 |
[26:16] | It made us happy, it made us sad, | 它让我们快乐 让我们悲伤 |
[26:18] | it made us happy again. | 又让我们重新快乐起来 |
[26:19] | The whole human experience just wrapped up in that one… | 这么多人生经历都浓缩进了… |
[26:22] | song. | 一首歌里 |
[26:27] | Hospitals are kind of like that, you know. | 医院也有这个能力 |
[26:31] | These bizarre buildings where people experience | 人们在医院的这些楼里 |
[26:34] | some of their greatest joys and… | 经历着那些溢满胸膛的狂喜… |
[26:38] | some of their most awful tragedies. | 以及那些刻骨铭心的悲痛 |
[26:44] | All under one roof. | 都发生在同个屋檐下 |
[26:49] | I think the trick is… | 我想诀窍在于… |
[26:52] | not trying to keep… | 不要刻意地尝试… |
[26:55] | the joys and the tragedies apart. | 把快乐和悲痛分离开来 |
[26:58] | But you kind of got to let ’em | 而是要试着让它们 |
[27:01] | cozy up to one another. You know, | 和谐相处 也就是 |
[27:03] | let ’em coexist. | 允许它们同时存在 |
[27:06] | Hey, Toby, our marriage barely survived the year. | 托比 今年我们的婚姻都差点破裂了 |
[27:09] | We have a son with special needs, | 我们有个身体有特殊需求的儿子 |
[27:11] | we have a crazy mortgage, and adoption comes with risks. | 还背着超重的房贷 再说领养也有风险 |
[27:14] | You know? I just think we’re setting ourselves up | 你明白我意思吗 我就是觉得如果这样做 |
[27:16] | for a major body blow here. | 将来要承担的会很多 |
[27:18] | Yeah, maybe being in the NICU | 是啊 估计是新生儿重症监护病房的氛围 |
[27:20] | just made us emotionally high. | 让我们一下子头脑发热了 |
[27:25] | I mean, will we even really want this | 等出了这个停车场 |
[27:27] | once we’ve left the parking lot? | 我们还会想要领养孩子吗 |
[27:30] | Probably not. | 估计不会了 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:42] | And I think that if you can do that, | 如果你们能做到这样的话 |
[27:44] | if you can manage to forge ahead | 如果你们能够承受 |
[27:46] | with all that joy and heartache | 快乐和心碎在不断拉扯 |
[27:50] | mixed up together inside of you, | 永远不知道哪方会占上风 |
[27:52] | never knowing which one’s gonna get the upper hand… | 却依然能够背负一切奋勇前行… |
[27:55] | All right, we’re out of the parking lot. | 好了 我们从停车场出来了 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:01] | I still want it. | 我还是想领养个孩子 |
[28:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:07] | Well, there you have it. | 那就说定了 |
[28:14] | Boy or girl? Boy or girl? | 男孩女孩 是男孩还是女孩 |
[28:16] | – Ma’am? – It’s okay. | -女士 -没关系 |
[28:17] | – She’s my sister. – It’s a girl. | -她是我妹妹 -是女孩 |
[28:20] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:21] | Let me see my niece. | 快让我看看我小侄女 |
[28:26] | Oh. Yes! | 太棒了 |
[28:29] | And, | 而且 |
[28:30] | well, life does have a way | 人生确实更加擅长 |
[28:32] | of shaking out to be more beautiful | 写出有美好结局的故事 |
[28:34] | than tragic. | 而不是悲剧 |
[28:40] | Not as good as the lemon thing, | 说得没有柠檬那套好 |
[28:42] | but it’s the best I can do at short notice. | 但是你们临时跑来 我已经尽力了 |
[28:45] | – It’s pretty good. – Yeah. | -挺有道理的 -是啊 |
[28:50] | Come on, George. Come on. | 动起来 乔治 很好 |
[28:54] | Come on. | 继续 |
[28:55] | He was cooped up in a small pasture | 我们当初发现它之前 |
[28:57] | with three other horses before we found him. | 它一直和另外三匹马被困在小牧场里 |
[29:00] | You’re asking him to be still when all he wants to do is run. | 它满心想着奔跑 你却一直要让它站好 |
[29:04] | Come on, George. | 加油 乔治 |
[29:06] | Little early to give up on him, don’t you think? | 现在给它下结论还太早了 你不觉得吗 |
[29:08] | You haven’t even given him a chance to be himself yet. | 你还没给它机会让它做回自己呢 |
[29:13] | Whoa. Come on. There you go. | 继续 这就对了 |
[29:14] | You’re getting too tall and too smart. | 你怎么一下子长这么高 又这么聪明 |
[29:18] | I got to shower and head to the office. | 我要去洗个澡准备上班了 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:21] | – I love you, honey. – Love you. | -我爱你 宝贝 -爱你 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:47] | And how are we feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样呢 |
[29:49] | Same… really. | 说真的还是一样 |
[29:52] | I’ll take “Same” every day. | 每天都”一样”也很好啊 |
[29:58] | Oh, blood work looks good. | 血检结果没什么问题 |
[30:00] | Everything seems… | 一切都… |
[30:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:06] | I just still can’t believe I’m here. | 我还是不相信这一切 |
[30:10] | Uh, bulimia. | 因为贪食症 |
[30:13] | I didn’t have my period for years. | 我有好几年都没来例假了 |
[30:17] | They told me I’d probably never have children. | 他们说我可能没办法生小孩了 |
[30:22] | you definitely proved them wrong. | 这下他们可打脸了 |
[30:28] | Madison, this is your… | 麦迪逊 这已经是你… |
[30:31] | third appointment alone. | 第三次独自来做孕检了 |
[30:34] | Is there anyone you can…? | 有谁可以陪你… |
[30:38] | I haven’t told anyone. | 这事我没告诉别人 |
[30:40] | I’m, um… | 我… |
[30:43] | I’m not close with my family, and, um, | 我和家人关系一般 然后 |
[30:46] | I only have one good friend, and I can’t tell her. | 我只有一个好朋友 不过我不能让她知道 |
[30:51] | I told a barista at Starbucks. | 我跟一个星巴克的服务员说过 |
[30:54] | He was not invested. | 他不太感兴趣 |
[30:59] | And the father…? | 那孩子的父亲呢… |
[31:03] | We barely know each other. | 我们俩并不熟 |
[31:06] | Actually, the only thing I definitively know about him | 说实话 关于他我唯一能确定的是 |
[31:09] | is that he… | 他的家庭… |
[31:11] | comes from a long line of great love stories. | 最不缺的就是美好的爱情故事 |
[31:16] | And this… | 而我这个… |
[31:19] | This would not be what he wants. | 不是他想要的 |
[31:24] | There’s no way he’d… | 这绝对不会… |
[31:27] | There’s no way he’d want this. | 绝对不会是他想要的 |
[31:34] | Little early to give up on him. | 现在给他下结论还太早了 |
[31:37] | No? | 不是吗 |
[31:40] | You haven’t even given him a chance to be himself yet. | 你都还没给他机会让他做自己呢 |
[31:51] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[31:53] | Hey, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[31:55] | We were just about to, uh, | 我们正打算 |
[31:58] | show Beth and the girls Hollywood Boulevard and the, um… | 带贝丝和女孩们看下好莱坞大道和… |
[32:03] | the… the footprints. | 脚印 |
[32:04] | – Footprints, yeah. – Yeah. | -对 脚印 -对 |
[32:06] | Did you get enough to eat? | 你吃饱了吗 |
[32:08] | Uh, no. Movie stars never get enough to eat, Mom. | 没 电影明星永远不能吃饱 妈 |
[32:10] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我没告诉过你吗 |
[32:13] | Silly. | 我好傻 |
[32:18] | Mom, you know, I was really surprised | 妈 我听了你刚才宣布的事 |
[32:19] | about your announcement earlier. I just… | 我很惊讶 我… |
[32:22] | You-you seemed so adamant in New York, you know. | 当初在纽约时 你态度那么坚决 |
[32:26] | No, I-I-I know. I, um… | 是啊 我知道 我… |
[32:29] | I guess when I really started to think about it, I… | 可能是我真正认真考虑过后… |
[32:32] | Mm, I just had a change of heart, that’s all. | 我就改变主意了 就这样 |
[32:36] | It’s a big change of heart, though. | 你这个转变挺大的 |
[32:40] | I think I just came to… | 我想我就是意识到 |
[32:42] | view it as… a-an investment in my future. | 它就算是 对未来的投资了 |
[32:51] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:53] | Hmm? What? | 什么 |
[32:56] | That’s what Randall said. | 这话兰德尔也说过 |
[33:09] | Hey, Kevin? | 凯文 |
[33:10] | Hey, Rebecca, what do you say we get out of here | 丽贝卡 我们出去转转吧 |
[33:12] | and go see those Hamptons? | 参观一下汉普顿豪宅 |
[33:13] | – No, I… – Rebecca. | -不 我… -丽贝卡 |
[33:15] | Let’s get Miguel and the girls and just clear out. Okay? | 我们叫上米格尔和孩子们走吧 好吗 |
[33:21] | – Hey, Miguel? Girls? – Okay. | -米格尔 孩子们 -好 |
[33:28] | What’d you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[33:30] | – Sorry? – Oh, no. Like hell you are. | -不好意思 什么 -你还有脸问 |
[33:32] | What did you say to Mom | 你为了说服妈去圣路易斯 |
[33:33] | to convince her to go to Saint Louis? | 都和她说了什么 |
[33:35] | – I have no idea what you’re talking… – Don’t do that. | -我不知道你在说什么 -别来这套 |
[33:41] | I did whatever I needed to do | 我只是做了我需要做的事 |
[33:43] | to give our mother the best possible chance. | 为了给妈提供最好的治疗机会 |
[33:47] | You couldn’t do it, huh? | 你就是忍不了是吧 |
[33:48] | You just… you couldn’t let her side with me, Randall. | 你就是受不了她跟我站在一边 兰德尔 |
[33:52] | Did you just say I couldn’t let her side with… | 你刚才说我受不了她跟你站… |
[33:55] | You know what, man? We’re not doing this. | 算了 我不跟你吵 |
[33:57] | No, like hell we’re not. | 你想得美 |
[33:58] | She was clear about what she wanted. | 她当时很清楚她想要什么 |
[33:59] | She was clear, Randall, | 她很清楚 兰德尔 |
[34:01] | that whatever good time she had left, she wanted to | 不管她还能安度多少时光 她想要的是 |
[34:03] | – spend with her family. – And whenever that good time | -陪在家人身边 -一旦这段时光 |
[34:04] | inevitably comes to an end, | 不可避免地结束了 |
[34:05] | Kevin, every one of you will regret | 凯文 你们所有人都会后悔 |
[34:06] | not having fought for more of it. | 当初没多替她争取一下 |
[34:09] | Don’t do it. Don’t walk away. Randall. | 站住 你别想走 兰德尔 |
[34:13] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[34:16] | – Randall. – What, man? | -兰德尔 -还干什么 |
[34:19] | – Man, take your hand off me. – What are you gonna do? | -把手拿开 -怎么 你想怎么样 |
[34:21] | What are you gonna do, Randall? | 你想怎么样 兰德尔 |
[34:21] | I’m not some out-of-shape purse snatcher. | 我可不是什么缺乏锻炼的小毛贼 |
[34:23] | You gonna sucker punch me? | 你想给我来一拳吗 |
[34:26] | I did what I needed to do to help our mother. | 我所做的一切都是为了帮助咱妈 |
[34:28] | – Okay? – Yeah. Regardless of what she wanted, right? | -好吗 -是啊 你根本不在乎她想要什么 对吧 |
[34:30] | Regardless of what she needed. | 根本不在乎她需要什么 |
[34:34] | Who the hell is it? | 到底谁在敲门 |
[34:35] | What? | 干什么 |
[34:38] | Sorry I’m late for the party. | 抱歉没赶上派对 |
[34:40] | This is really not a good time, Madison. | 你来的真不是时候 麦迪逊 |
[34:42] | Actually, it’s a perfect time. I’m taking a walk. | 来得正是时候 我出去散散心 |
[34:44] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[34:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:50] | – Where is everyone? – This is literally | -大家都去哪了 -你可真行 |
[34:52] | the exact definition of “Not a good time.” | 专挑这种最不合适的时间来 |
[34:55] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[34:57] | we need to talk, and… | 我需要和你谈谈 而且… |
[34:59] | we need to do it now, before I lose my nerve. | 必须现在谈 趁我还没丧失勇气 |
[35:01] | Look. Just, I’m… | 听我说 我… |
[35:04] | I’m not sure what we need to talk about, honestly, okay? | 我真的不知道有什么好谈的 好吗 |
[35:07] | Uh, look, you were lonely. | 你看 你当时很寂寞 |
[35:09] | I get that. I was, uh, heartbroken. | 我懂 我当时又很心碎 |
[35:11] | And I don’t know why we have to relitigate | 我真的不懂我们为什么要 |
[35:13] | the whole stupid thing. I just… | 把这件蠢事拿出来再说一遍 我… |
[35:14] | – You know, we made a mistake… – I’m pregnant, Kevin. | -我们犯了个错误… -我怀孕了 凯文 |
[35:19] | You’re the father. | 你是孩子的父亲 |
[35:24] | It’s the question I would ask. | 我知道你想这样问 |
[35:25] | And… you are. | 答案是 你是孩子的父亲 |
[35:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:38] | I know I am a complete stranger to you. | 我知道我对你来说完全是个陌生人 |
[35:41] | I am just your sister’s friend. | 我只是你妹妹的朋友 |
[35:42] | And… I honestly know nothing about you, | 而且 说实话我也完全不了解你 |
[35:46] | other than how much you love your high school girlfriend. | 我只知道你特别爱你高中时的女友 |
[35:56] | I’ve decided I’m gonna go through with this. | 我已经决定把孩子留下来了 |
[36:02] | You don’t know my medical history, | 你不了解我的病史 |
[36:04] | but this is kind of a miracle for me. | 但这对我来说算是个奇迹 |
[36:10] | But I need you to know I will not ask anything of you. | 我想告诉你 我对你没有任何要求 |
[36:15] | Emotionally, financially– | 感情上 金钱上… |
[36:18] | all of it. | 什么都不需要 |
[36:21] | You can still find the great love story you deserve. | 你还是可以去寻找你应得的美好爱情故事 |
[36:23] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[36:31] | I think I might pass out. | 我觉得我要晕过去了 |
[36:33] | I’m just… I’m gonna… I’m not walking away | 我… 我想… 我不是要 |
[36:35] | from this conversation, okay? | 聊到一半就走人 好吗 |
[36:36] | – I just… I need a minute to… – Yeah. No. | -我只是… 我需要冷静一下… -去吧 没事 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry. Just… | 对不起 我… |
[36:42] | One second. | 很快回来 |
[37:02] | You know what, Kev, I’m not gonna walk away from this. | 小凯 我改变主意了 我们说个痛快吧 |
[37:04] | – Randall, please, I can’t do this right now. – You think you know | -兰德尔 我现在没法谈 -你是不是觉得 |
[37:05] | what’s best for her because you spent a day with her? | 你陪了她一天 就知道怎样是对她最好了 |
[37:08] | Because you took her to a movie premiere? | 就因为你带她去了场首映礼 |
[37:09] | I think I know what’s best for her because she told us, | 我知道怎样对她最好 是因为她告诉过我们 |
[37:11] | – Randall, and you took that from her. – How dare you, man? | -兰德尔 可你无视她的意愿 -你可真有勇气 |
[37:13] | How dare you waltz in here after 40 years? | 四十年都过去了 你现在跑来指手画脚 |
[37:14] | – How dare… – No, no, no. How dare I what? | -你怎么好意思… -别停 说啊 我好意思什么 |
[37:17] | How dare you pretend that you give a rat’s ass | 你怎么好意思假装自己有多在乎别人 |
[37:19] | about what anybody else wants other than you? | 因为你最在乎的分明就是你自己 |
[37:22] | You want Mom to spend more time with the family | 你希望妈可以多和家人待在一起 |
[37:23] | because you want to spend more time with her. | 那是因为你想和她多相处 |
[37:25] | You want Mom to decide with you. | 你希望妈妈赞同你的选择 |
[37:27] | – You, you, you. – Are you kidding me right now? | -永远都是你你你 -你跟我开什么国际玩笑 |
[37:29] | – This is about me? – Huh. | -这事怪我是吗 -不然呢 |
[37:32] | This isn’t about me, Randall. This is about you. | 自私的不是我 兰德尔 是你 |
[37:34] | It’s not about Mom. It’s about you wanting to save Mom. | 妈怎么想都不重要 重点是你想拯救她 |
[37:37] | – You have no idea. – That’s what this is about. | -你知道个屁 -这才是问题的关键 |
[37:38] | You have no idea what you’re talking about, Kevin. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 凯文 |
[37:39] | You have no idea what it means to actually take care of people. | 你根本不知道 真正照顾一个人意味着什么 |
[37:42] | Oh, yes. Oh, exactly. Because I left, right? | 是啊 就因为我当初离开了 是吗 |
[37:43] | Because I left and you stayed and played martyr. | 我离开了 而你留下来受苦了 |
[37:45] | I stayed, and I took care of our family, man. | 我留下来照顾了这个家 哥们 |
[37:47] | Well, you did a good job taking care of Dad, didn’t you? | 你可真是把爸爸照顾得非常好啊 |
[37:49] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈这话什么意思 |
[37:50] | You want to do this now? | 你想现在吵这个是吗 |
[37:51] | – Please. By all means. – You want to do this now, | -来啊 奉陪到底 -过了这么多年 |
[37:52] | finally, after all these years? Let’s do it. | 你想跟我吵这个是吧 来啊 |
[37:54] | You know, this whole narrative that you keep spinning, | 我问你 你每天挂在嘴上的这套说辞 |
[37:56] | this narrative that you took care of the family, | 说你如何如何照顾了这个家 |
[37:58] | where the hell did that come from? Huh? | 你这想法到底是从哪里来的 |
[38:00] | – ‘Cause all I know is, if I had been there, – Mm-hmm. | -因为我知道 如果我当时在场 -怎么 |
[38:02] | I would’ve walked through literal fire, | 我一定会冲进大火里 |
[38:04] | and I would’ve pulled that man out. | 然后从火场里把爸救出来 |
[38:07] | Well, Kev, I guess we’ll never know, | 很遗憾 我们看不到这版结局了 |
[38:09] | because you weren’t there. | 因为你当时并不在场 |
[38:11] | And he died ashamed of you. | 他去世了 带着你给他的耻辱 |
[38:14] | And I think… I think that’s the part | 所以我想… 我想这才是 |
[38:16] | that really gets you, isn’t it? | 你一直难以忘怀的原因 不是吗 |
[38:18] | The shame that he felt for you | 他至死都以你为耻 |
[38:20] | and the pride that he felt for me. | 却一直以我为荣 |
[38:22] | I mean, you’re not even chasing Dad’s shadow, Kevin. | 你根本都不是在追随爸的脚步 凯文 |
[38:24] | You’re chasing mine. | 你在追的是我 |
[38:26] | But you’ll never be him and you’ll never be me, | 但你永远不可能成为他 也不可能成为我 |
[38:28] | because you’ll never know what it’s like to devote yourself | 因为你永远也不会知道 为了除你之外的人 |
[38:30] | to anyone other than yourself. | 无私奉献是什么感觉 |
[38:33] | You’ll pretend, | 你可以假装 |
[38:35] | but it’ll just be a performance. | 但那也不过是你的表演 |
[38:38] | A tired, stale performance. | 一个乏善可陈平淡无奇的表演 |
[38:42] | Like all of your performances. | 就像你所有的表演一样 |
[38:51] | You know, I used to think the worst thing that happened to me | 我以前以为我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[38:52] | was the day that Dad died. | 是爸去世的那天 |
[39:00] | It’s the day they brought you home. | 但其实应该是他们领养你回家的那天 |
[39:04] | Hand to God, Randall, the worst thing that ever happened to me | 我对天发誓 兰德尔 我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[39:05] | was the day they brought you home. | 就是他们领你回家的那天 |
[39:34] | *Blue skies* | *蓝天* |
[39:37] | *Smilin’ at me* | *向我微笑* |
[39:41] | *Nothin’ but blue skies* | *我的眼中* |
[39:44] | *Do I see* | *只有蓝天* |
[39:50] | *Bluebirds* | *蓝鸲* |
[39:53] | *Singin’ a song* | *歌声婉转* |
[39:56] | *Nothin’ but blue skies* | *从今往后* |
[40:00] | 尼奇 从未怀疑过你 给自己买双大号的鞋吧 恭喜 | |
[40:01] | *From now on* | *只有蓝天* |
[40:07] | Hey, old man. | 老家伙 |
[40:09] | We got a meeting to hit. | 我们还有场会议要参加 |
[40:11] | Kevin. | 是凯文 |
[40:15] | *Never saw the sun* | *从未见过太阳* |
[40:16] | *Shinin’ so bright* | *如此明亮* |
[40:19] | *Never saw things goin’ so right* | *从未遇到事情 如此顺畅* |
[40:24] | *Noticing the days hurrying by* | *发现时光 匆匆流淌* |
[40:30] | *When you’re in love* | *这是爱情的力量* |
[40:33] | *My, how they fly* | *时光匆匆* |
[40:37] | *Blue days* | *忧郁的日子* |
[40:41] | *All of them gone* | *从此无影踪* |
[40:45] | *Nothin’ but blue skies* | *从今往后* |
[40:49] | *From now on.* | *只有蓝天* |
[41:05] | I’m so sick of chasing ghosts. | 我不想再追寻不存在的人 |
[41:09] | I’m tired of doubting myself. | 我也不想再怀疑自己 |
[41:14] | I’m all in, Madison. | 我愿意负责 麦迪逊 |
[41:18] | Whatever you need, I am all in. | 不管你需要什么 我都愿意负责 |
[41:36] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[41:44] | I want this. | 我想要这样 |
[41:46] | And maybe I-I didn’t think it would… | 也许我从没想过我会… |
[41:52] | I want to be a father. | 我想成为一名父亲 |
[41:57] | I think I’d be great at it. | 我觉得我会是个很好的父亲 |
[42:02] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[42:06] | The love of my life will be my child. | 我的挚爱将会是我的孩子 |
[42:09] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[42:12] | Hey, kiddo. How are you? | 小子 你还好吗 |
[42:18] | Children. | 是孩子们 |
[42:22] | It’s twins, Kevin. | 我怀了双胞胎 凯文 |
[42:26] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:31] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:32] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[42:39] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[43:14] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[43:16] | Her name is Hope. | 她叫霍普 |