时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Your life has really been | 你的生活其实是 |
[00:05] | defined by your mothers. | 被你的母亲们决定的 |
[00:07] | The mother you lost at birth, | 一位母亲生下你就去世了 |
[00:09] | who was barely a footnote in your story, | 在你的故事中只有寥寥数笔 |
[00:12] | and the mother who lied to you for 36 years. | 另一位母亲骗了你三十六年 |
[00:14] | I’ve been having some memory issues lately. | 我最近记忆力出了点问题 |
[00:17] | They did diagnose me | 医生开的诊断是 |
[00:18] | with something called mild cognitive impairment. | 轻度认知障碍 |
[00:21] | Don’t you think our amazing little man | 你不觉得我们棒棒的小家伙 |
[00:25] | deserves a sibling? | 应该有个兄弟姐妹吗 |
[00:27] | And the Pearsons have a pretty good track record with adoption. | 而且皮尔森家在领养孩子方面有着很好的口碑 |
[00:30] | I’m not gonna do that trial, Randall. | 我不会去参加那个临床试验 兰德尔 |
[00:33] | Well, Mom, whatever you want to do, that’s what we’ll do. | 妈 不管你想怎么做 我们都会照做 |
[00:37] | Mom, you have to do this clinical trial. | 妈 你必须参加这项临床试验 |
[00:41] | What did you say to Mom to convince her to go to St. Louis? | 你为了说服妈去圣路易斯都和她说了什么 |
[00:46] | I did whatever I needed to do | 我只是做了我需要做的事 |
[00:48] | to give our mother the best possible chance. | 为了给妈提供最好的治疗机会 |
[00:51] | You’ll never know what it’s like | 因为你永远也不会知道 |
[00:52] | to devote yourself to anyone other than yourself, | 为了除你之外的人无私奉献是什么感觉 |
[00:54] | and you’ll pretend, but it’ll just be a performance, | 你可以假装 但那也不过是你的表演 |
[00:57] | a tired, stale performance, | 一个乏善可陈平淡无奇的表演 |
[00:59] | like all of your performances. | 就像你所有的表演一样 |
[01:02] | You know, I used to think | 我曾经以为 |
[01:02] | the worst thing that happened to me was the day that Dad died. | 我人生中最糟糕的一天 是爸去世的那天 |
[01:06] | It’s the day they brought you home. | 但其实应该是他们领养你回家的那天 |
[01:07] | Hand to God, Randall, the worst thing that ever happened to me | 我对天发誓 兰德尔 我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[01:09] | was the day they brought you home. | 就是他们领你回家的那天 |
[01:18] | This is really not a good time, Madison. | 你来的真不是时候 麦迪逊 |
[01:20] | I’m pregnant, Kevin. | 我怀孕了 凯文 |
[01:22] | It’s twins. | 我怀了双胞胎 |
[01:28] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[01:39] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:42] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[01:44] | Feels like this is all happening | 感觉天下大乱的时候 |
[01:45] | just as the world is falling apart, you know? | 所有事情都赶在了一起 |
[01:49] | The-the virus thing. | 病毒什么的 |
[01:52] | It’s… | 没事… |
[01:53] | Madison, trust me. I’m a movie star, okay? | 麦迪逊 相信我 我是明星 好吗 |
[01:55] | I think if there was really something to worry about, | 要是真值得担心的话 |
[01:57] | my agent would’ve… | 我的经纪人会… |
[02:09] | My friend Daphne says if you touch your face, | 我朋友达芬妮说要是用手摸脸 |
[02:11] | – you automatically get it. – You might. | -就会自动感染 -有可能 |
[02:14] | – Deja, come on. – Hey, this thing is serious. | -黛佳 别闹 -这事很严重 |
[02:17] | People need to wake the hell up. | 人们必须重视起来 |
[02:18] | Okay, yeah. Understood. | 好的 我明白 |
[02:21] | But, Mom, if you guys change your mind | 但是妈 你们要是改变主意 |
[02:23] | and want to come stay here, you.. | 想来我这里住 你… |
[02:25] | Okay. I know. | 好 我知道 |
[02:27] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[02:30] | Hey, Mom, I’ll call you later. | 妈 回头我再打给你 |
[02:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:33] | Well, the clinical trial is officially postponed. | 临床试验正式宣布延期了 |
[02:37] | After all that. | 毕竟是这种情况下 |
[02:38] | Thank God Mom and Miguel went to the cabin before St. Louis. | 谢天谢地妈妈和米格尔在圣路易斯之前先去了木屋 |
[02:41] | She says she’s comfortable. She’ll ride it out there. | 她说她很舒服 她就在那边等风波过去 |
[02:45] | Tom Hanks got it. | 汤姆·汉克斯感染了 |
[02:47] | – Hanks got the corona? – Hanks got the corona. | -汉克斯得新冠了吗 -汉克斯得新冠了 |
[02:52] | I got to call Kate. | 我得给凯特打电话 |
[02:53] | – Randall… – No, it’s Tom Hanks, Beth. | -兰德尔 -不 这可是汤姆·汉克斯 贝丝 |
[02:55] | She got to hear this from me. | 得由我来告诉她这个噩耗 |
[02:59] | People gonna wake up now. | 这下能引起人们的重视了 |
[03:06] | Okay, back up. | 你退后 |
[03:08] | I need you all the way out on the lawn, Kev. | 你给我一路退到草坪 小凯 |
[03:10] | – All right, all right. – Please. | -行行行 -谢谢你 |
[03:13] | Standing, like, in the middle of the yard, Kate. | 我已经站在你家院子中央了 凯特 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:16] | And hi. | 嗨 |
[03:19] | – What’s up? Where’s my handsome nephew? – Stop. | -你们好吗 我的帅外甥呢 -闭嘴 |
[03:21] | He’s getting his beauty rest. Keep it down. | 他正在睡美容觉 你声音小点 |
[03:23] | Right. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[03:24] | Well, hey, so, I have some really big news. | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[03:28] | didn’t seem Zoom-appropriate. | 感觉不能在视频上说 |
[03:30] | it’s a big one. | 是大事 |
[03:32] | Yes! Just say it. You’re the new Batman. | 太好了 你说吧 你要演蝙蝠侠了 |
[03:35] | No. | 不是 |
[03:36] | – No. – What else could it be? | -不是 -还能是什么事 |
[03:38] | What, did you start a tequila company? | 怎么 你开了一家龙舌兰公司吗 |
[03:40] | Did you get somebody knocked up? | 你把别人肚子搞大了吗 |
[03:48] | Well… | 这个… |
[03:50] | Damn, Toby. | 猜得还真准 托比 |
[03:53] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[04:01] | Why is Madison getting out of the car? | 麦迪逊为什么从车里走出来了 |
[04:04] | What is Madison doing here? | 麦迪逊怎么会来这里 |
[04:06] | Why is M… | 麦迪逊为什… |
[04:09] | Madison, are you pregnant? | 麦迪逊 你是怀孕了吗 |
[04:11] | Kevin. Kevin. Kevin. | 凯文 凯文 |
[04:12] | Kevin, did you get Madison pregnant? | 凯文 你是把麦迪逊搞怀孕了吗 |
[04:15] | There’s more. | 还没完 |
[04:18] | So, it’s twins. | 是双胞胎 |
[04:23] | What are these words | 你现在说的这些话 |
[04:26] | that you’re saying right now? | 是什么意思 |
[04:28] | What is happening?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:29] | What is happening? What’s happening? | 发生了什么 怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Kate, what’s going on? What are you feeling? | 凯特 怎么样 你是什么感觉 |
[04:36] | Well, I am feeling… | 我感觉 |
[04:41] | …like we need a massive air hug right now. | 现在我们需要一个大大的隔空抱 |
[04:45] | – Madison. – Let’s hug it out. | -麦迪逊 -我们来抱一下吧 |
[04:49] | Oh, my goodn… Congratulations! | 我的天 恭喜 |
[04:53] | It’s good, right? | 是好事 对吧 |
[04:54] | – Yeah. – It’s cool, right? | -是 -挺好的 对吧 |
[04:59] | She’s pregnant. It’s twins. They’re mine. | 她怀孕了 是双胞胎 是我的 |
[05:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:14] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂 等等 等等 |
[05:22] | Rough day? | 糟心的一天 |
[05:24] | It’s a nightmare out there. | 外面真是噩梦一般 |
[05:26] | We were handing out PPE to all the residents | 我们给吉拉德和拉德罗北部的所有居民 |
[05:28] | north of Girard and Ludlow, | 发了防护服 |
[05:30] | but, uh, there’s just not enough. | 但还是不够 |
[05:34] | your sister called. | 你姐姐打来了电话 |
[05:36] | Everything’s okay, but she just found out | 一切都好 不过她刚得知 |
[05:38] | that her friend Madison– | 她朋友麦迪逊 |
[05:40] | you know, the blonde one? Talks a lot. | 你知道 那个金发碧眼的 话很多 |
[05:42] | – She comes over to family… – I know who Madison is, Beth. | -她来过家里 -我知道麦迪逊是谁 贝丝 |
[05:43] | She’s literally the only friend in our entire family. | 她算是我们全家唯一的朋友了 |
[05:47] | Well, Kevin knocked her up. | 凯文搞大了她的肚子 |
[05:53] | She’s having a baby. | 她有孩子了 |
[05:55] | Babies. | 孩子们 |
[05:57] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[06:01] | So, so, here is the thought… | 所以 我有一个想法… |
[06:06] | what if I were to rent a giant house, | 如果我租一间大房子 |
[06:08] | and we quarantine together? | 然后我们一起隔离 怎么样 |
[06:09] | You would have your own wing. | 你会有自己的侧厅 |
[06:14] | Yeah, it’s– that’s– sorry. | 是 有点 对不起 |
[06:15] | That’s crazy, you’re right. | 那太疯狂了 你是对的 |
[06:16] | No. No, it’s not. I mean, | 不不 并没有 我是说 |
[06:19] | God knows I could use the help, | 老天知道我确实需要帮助 |
[06:20] | but everything is upside-down, | 但一切都乱七八糟的 |
[06:23] | and I feel like crap. | 我感觉很糟 |
[06:26] | I mean, I’m comfortable here. | 我是说 我在这儿很舒服 |
[06:29] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Okay. | 没错 好的 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:37] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[06:40] | I have a guest room. | 我有一间客房 |
[06:43] | – It’s not big, but… – I’ll take it. | -不大 但 -我接受 |
[06:45] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:47] | It’s small, but it’s-it’s pretty nice. | 房间小 但很舒适 |
[06:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I decorated it with… | -是吗 -是 我用… |
[06:52] | stuff I got in Japan when I did my junior year there. | 我大三在日本留学时买的东西装饰的 |
[06:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[06:55] | Okay. Yeah… | 好的 那… |
[06:57] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[07:23] | 凯文 双胞胎 我去 你要当爹了 实在 | |
[07:40] | 兰德尔·皮尔森 听说好消息了 恭喜 | |
[08:13] | 事件进行时 明尼阿波里斯市警察致黑人死亡 旁观者拍摄视频 | |
[08:17] | 头条新闻 “我无法呼吸” | |
[08:55] | Eight minutes, Beth. | 八分钟 贝丝 |
[09:00] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[09:03] | They kneeled on that man for eight minutes. | 他们用膝盖压了那人整整八分钟 |
[09:05] | How do you… | 你怎么… |
[09:12] | I can’t even watch it. | 我都不敢看 |
[09:16] | It’s too much. | 太过分了 |
[09:20] | It’s too much. | 太过分了 |
[09:23] | Our food banks are overrun. | 我们的救济站供不应求 |
[09:26] | We’re furloughing hundreds of city employees a week. | 我们每周强迫上百名市政员工停薪休假 |
[09:30] | Plus Beth’s studio is hemorrhaging cash. | 还有贝丝的舞蹈工作室亏损严重 |
[09:33] | It’s… | 简直… |
[09:35] | We’re managing. | 我们在想办法 |
[09:40] | So, how are you… | 那么 世上… |
[09:43] | doing with everything else going on in the world? | 发生了那么多事 你感觉如何 |
[09:53] | Randall, I… | 兰德尔 我… |
[09:54] | I want you to feel comfortable | 我希望你能甘愿 |
[09:58] | talking to me about anything. | 跟我说任何事 |
[10:01] | Anything at all. | 任何事都行 |
[10:24] | It’s my sister. Again. | 又是我姐 |
[10:27] | Oh, Lord. Here we go. | 天呐 又来了 |
[10:29] | It’s pics from a march. | 是一场游行的照片 |
[10:34] | It’s Jack’s first protest. | 杰克的第一次抗议 |
[10:38] | Oh, and she wants to know | 她也想知道 |
[10:39] | what Black cause to donate to next, so… | 接下来要给哪个黑人权益运动捐款 |
[10:45] | Can we change the channel? | 我们能换台吗 |
[10:49] | Please. Just for a minute. | 拜托了 就一会 |
[10:55] | Annie, you’ve got the conn. | 安妮 你换吧 |
[11:21] | You know, we all used to watch this together. | 我们以前常一起看这节目 |
[11:33] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[11:37] | I know you’re worried about your mom at the cabin, | 我知道你担心你妈在木屋的情况 |
[11:39] | and your 40th isn’t too far off. | 而且你四十岁生日也快到了 |
[11:45] | My grandparents used to rent these campers, | 我祖父母过去常租露营车 |
[11:48] | drive cross-country and change shifts. | 轮流自驾穿越全国 |
[11:50] | We wouldn’t have to fly or stop in hotels. | 我们不需要坐飞机或是住酒店 |
[11:55] | We could take Kate and Jack and Toby | 我们可以带上凯特 杰克和托比 |
[11:57] | if we all tested and quarantined first. | 只要我们都通过了检测并进行了隔离 |
[12:02] | Kevin, give me your hand. | 凯文 把手给我 |
[12:07] | – That’s the babies. – Yeah. | -是宝宝们在动 -对 |
[12:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[12:14] | that’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[13:06] | Another all-nighter, babe? | 又通宵了吗 宝贝 |
[13:11] | – It’s your birthday. – Yeah. | -今天可是你的生日 -是啊 |
[13:14] | It’s endless. | 没完没了 |
[13:16] | Got to Zoom-call some local business owners in an hour | 我一个小时后得和几位当地的企业老板通话 |
[13:18] | just so I can tell them their loans are still being held up. | 告诉他们申请的贷款还没批下来 |
[13:21] | Then I got to prep for that rally | 然后我要为星期一 |
[13:23] | at the police station on Monday. | 在警察局的集会做准备 |
[13:35] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[13:37] | 100% tremor free. | 完全没有颤抖 |
[13:40] | I’m doing two virtual sessions with Dr. Leigh a week just to be safe. | 以防万一 我每周会和利医生做两次线上治疗 |
[13:45] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[13:49] | Well, then, uh, you know what I was thinking? | 那你知道我在想什么吗 |
[13:53] | It has been a while, you know, since… | 已经有一阵子了 从… |
[14:00] | …since we’ve had sex. | 从我们上次做爱到现在 |
[14:04] | With all the stress of– I don’t know– the protests | 尽管有那么多压力 比如 抗议示威 |
[14:07] | and the masks and the ‘rona, the Karens, | 还有口罩 新冠 种族主义者们 |
[14:11] | my failing dance studio, | 我即将倒闭的舞蹈工作室 |
[14:13] | and our crumbling finances… | 还有我们岌岌可危的经济状况… |
[14:16] | I hate that you’re saying all these things with a sexy voice. | 我讨厌你用性感的声音说这些话 |
[14:23] | Can I take a rain check? | 我们可以下次再约吗 |
[14:26] | I look like the damn car wash? | 你觉得我能随叫随到吗 |
[14:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:35] | So what do you want to do, then, today | 那你今天想做什么 |
[14:36] | for the birthday? | 来庆祝你的生日 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna ask you again if you want to go up to the cabins | 我不会再问你想不想去木屋 |
[14:40] | since the whole family drove out. | 因为全家人都要去 |
[14:42] | Thank you, because I don’t. | 谢谢 我不想去 |
[14:45] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[14:47] | You haven’t asked me any questions, | 你什么都没问过我 |
[14:48] | you haven’t dropped any hints. | 也没留下任何线索 |
[14:50] | Birthday’s your thing, babe. | 你最爱过生日了 宝贝 |
[14:51] | Thanksgiving’s my thing. | 我爱过感恩节才是真的 |
[14:52] | Well, you’re a man of many things. | 你有很多热衷的事情 |
[14:58] | And a strictly-quarantined Malik is coming over later. | 还有被强制隔离的马利克一会过来 |
[15:01] | It is him and Deja’s one-year anniversary. | 今天是他和黛佳的一周年纪念日 |
[15:04] | I know. Just, don’t ask. | 就这样 你就别问了 |
[15:07] | All right, old man. | 好了 老家伙 |
[15:08] | I’ll meet you downstairs | 我在楼下等你 |
[15:09] | for some birthday breakfast at least? | 至少可以吃生日早餐吧 |
[15:13] | Don’t forget your dentures. | 别忘戴上你的假牙 |
[15:14] | You know, for all I know, today isn’t even my birthday. | 据我所知 今天根本不是我的生日 |
[15:21] | I mean, we’re supposed to believe | 我是说 你难道相信 |
[15:22] | that a newborn baby made it to a fire station, | 一个婴儿能在出生当天就被送到消防局 |
[15:24] | to a hospital, and into a new family’s arms all in one day? | 又送去医院 然后投入一个新家庭的怀抱吗 |
[15:32] | I’ll never really know what happened that day. | 我永远都不会知道那天发生了什么 |
[15:50] | Laurel? | 罗瑞尔 |
[15:59] | Quiet down now, son. | 别哭了 孩子 |
[16:03] | Let your mama get some rest? | 让你妈妈好好休息 |
[16:08] | Laurel? | 罗瑞尔 |
[16:14] | Time to wake up, beautiful. | 该起床了 美人 |
[16:17] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[16:20] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[16:27] | Carter’s a good enough man, | 卡特人还不错 |
[16:28] | – but he not riding for us. – Thank you. | -但他和我们不合拍 -谢谢 |
[16:31] | We need to do like Charlene Mitchell did. | 我们要像夏琳·米歇尔那样做 |
[16:33] | What? Lose an election? | 怎么做 竞选失败吗 |
[16:35] | At least she tried. | 至少她努力过 |
[16:36] | Get your lady, man. | 管管你的女人 老兄 |
[16:37] | She’s on that communism talk again. | 她又在讲共产主义了 |
[16:39] | Yeah, Laurel doesn’t need getting, trust me. | 没人管得了罗瑞尔 相信我 |
[16:42] | that’s right, baby. | 说得对 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | You know I’m talking sense, Erv. | 你知道我说的有道理 埃弗 |
[16:46] | We’re dying out here. | 我们在逐渐消亡 |
[16:48] | Look what the Feds did with heroin. | 看看联邦政府是怎么处理海洛因的 |
[16:50] | They brought it into our neighborhoods to keep us down. | 他们把它带到我们社区来安抚我们 |
[16:53] | God knows they’re good at that. | 是他们拿手的招 |
[16:55] | Hell, | 见鬼 |
[16:56] | I’ve battled with that stuff. | 我一直在和那东西抗争 |
[16:58] | I’m battling it now. | 现在就在抗争 |
[17:04] | – Since when? – Since now. | -从什么时候开始的 -从现在开始 |
[17:09] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:16] | Someone unpause this man, please. | 谁来叫醒这个人 拜托 |
[17:43] | Help! Somebody help me, please! | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[17:46] | Hey, you need help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[17:47] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我可以的 |
[17:50] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[17:51] | I got it. | 好的 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Water’s broke, and let’s go have some babies. | 羊水已经破了 我们去生宝宝吧 |
[17:56] | I got everything that we need | 我把清单上列的所有必需的东西 |
[17:58] | right here in this bag from this list. | 都放在这个包里了 |
[17:59] | You have their going-home outfits? | 他们回家穿的衣服准备了吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. Three onesies, locked and loaded. | 嗯 三套连体睡衣 万事俱备只欠东风 |
[18:03] | – Butt cream? – I put some on this morning. | -护臀膏 -今天早上我抹了一些 |
[18:05] | Do not be funny right now. | 这时候就别贫嘴了 |
[18:06] | Look, I have the butt cream the doctor recommended. | 其实 我已经准备好了医生推荐的护臀膏 |
[18:09] | It’s in the bag, okay? | 已经放在包里了 |
[18:10] | Okay, do you also have the, um…? | 好的 你还带了… |
[18:12] | Babe, babe, look, I-I got a list. | 宝贝 你看 我有个清单 |
[18:13] | And look at all those check marks. | 你看看这些标记 |
[18:15] | I got everything that you need, okay? | 你所需要的一切我都准备好了 好吗 |
[18:16] | I’ve got… I’ve got a-a blanket | 我准备了… 一条毯子 |
[18:18] | just in case you get cold. Here, come on. Let’s go. | 免得你着凉了 来 我们出发吧 |
[18:21] | I got a T-shirt just in case… | 我准备了T恤衫 以免… |
[18:24] | in case you’re hot. | 你太热了 |
[18:25] | Oh, babe, I brought… I brought a razor | 宝贝 我还带了… 我带了剃须刀 |
[18:27] | just in case you decide | 以防万一你突然觉得 |
[18:29] | that you hate my beard and you want me to shave. | 你不喜欢我的络腮胡 叫我去刮胡子 |
[18:30] | – I love your beard. – I know. | -我喜欢你的络腮胡 -我知道 |
[18:32] | I would never ask you to shave your beard. | 我绝对不会叫你去刮胡子 |
[18:33] | That’s great news. Come on. | 那真是太好了 走吧 |
[18:34] | If I ever did, though… | 如果我以后真的叫你刮胡子… |
[18:36] | …promise me you won’t leave a mustache | 答应我你不会留八字胡 |
[18:37] | – or one of the, uh, the half beard… – A goatee? | -或者络腮胡留一半的那种 -山羊胡子 |
[18:40] | I give you my word. | 我保证不会 |
[18:41] | I will never, ever have a mustache or a goatee. | 我绝对不会留八字胡或者山羊胡 |
[18:44] | Okay. Let’s go have some babies. | 好的 我们生宝宝去 |
[18:47] | Let’s go have some babies. | 我们生宝宝去 |
[18:59] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[19:01] | You know, no matter what I do, | 你知道吗 不管我多努力 |
[19:04] | I can’t get that apple tree to come back to life. | 也没法让这棵苹果树起死回生 |
[19:07] | Yeah. I think I might have to George Washington that bitch. | 是啊 我觉得得砍了这个烦人精 |
[19:10] | You know, if we plant a sapling, we could have fresh apples | 要是我们种下一棵小树苗 差不多两年后 |
[19:13] | – in, what, two years? – Absolutely. Yeah. | -就可以吃到新鲜苹果 -嗯 肯定 |
[19:17] | Oh, the kids slept in. | 孩子们在睡懒觉 |
[19:18] | – Yeah, just like old times. – Yup. | -和过去一样 -是啊 |
[19:21] | Except now they’re 40. | 只不过他们都四十岁了 |
[19:24] | I cannot believe they’re all 40. | 我不敢相信他们已经四十岁了 |
[19:26] | I know. Wow. | 是啊 难以置信 |
[19:29] | I can’t believe that Randall’s not here. | 难以相信兰德尔没来 |
[19:35] | All right, Jack is down for the count. | 好了 杰克已经睡熟了 |
[19:39] | Good God. 40 looks good on you. | 看呐 四十岁的你光彩夺目 |
[19:42] | – Thanks, babe. – All right. | -谢谢你 宝贝 -不客气 |
[19:47] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[19:49] | Without Randall. | 兰德尔不在 |
[19:52] | So I’ve decided I’m gonna call him, | 所以我决定要给他打电话 |
[19:54] | and I’m gonna call him with Kev. | 我要和小凯一起打电话 |
[19:56] | I don’t care what’s going on with them. | 我才不管他们之间发生了什么 |
[19:58] | Hey, we need our classic Big Three call, | 我们要继续传统的 三个小家伙打电话 |
[20:01] | and we need our classic Big Three birthday chant. | 也要继续传统的 三个小家伙生日歌 |
[20:03] | Yeah. “And Dad said, ‘Whee!'” | 是啊 “然后爸爸说 ‘天哪'” |
[20:06] | I do not like when you do that. | 我不喜欢你那样做 |
[20:10] | – Hey, good morning, guys. – Good morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[20:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:13] | There she is– birthday girl. | 她在这儿呀 小寿星 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:18] | Any word on the adoption yet? | 收养的事有消息了吗 |
[20:21] | Mom, it’s not Amazon. | 妈 那又不是购物网站 |
[20:23] | Plus, we just uploaded our online video. | 再说了 我们才上传我们的视频 |
[20:25] | Well, I-I don’t know. | 好吧 我不清楚情况 |
[20:26] | It was so easy with Randall. | 当时收养兰德尔很简单 |
[20:28] | You know, we took you three home the same day. | 你知道的 我们把你们仨一起带了回来 |
[20:30] | That was 40 years ago. | 那是四十年前 |
[20:32] | I’m pretty sure that would be kidnapping now. | 我敢肯定现在那样做算那是绑架 |
[20:35] | All right, so I’m planning on | 好吧 我正打算 |
[20:37] | making all of your favorite dishes, | 做你们最爱吃的东西 |
[20:39] | including the seven-layer lasagna | 包括你最爱吃的 |
[20:41] | that you used to love– from memory, I might add. | 意式千层面 我记得可清楚了 |
[20:44] | Okay, Rebecca, I see you. | 好吧 丽贝卡 我知道啦 |
[20:47] | I don’t know what it is, you guys. | 各位 我也不知道是怎么了 |
[20:49] | Maybe it’s the… the fresh air and being here at the cabin | 可能是因为小木屋和这里新鲜的空气 |
[20:53] | or the medicine that Dr. Whitaker put me on, | 或者是惠特克医生给我吃的药 |
[20:56] | but I just… I feel like magic. | 我就是… 感觉很神奇 |
[21:00] | I could do without this poison ivy, though. | 不过不吃药我也可以做得到 |
[21:02] | No one… touch my vegetables. | 大家都别碍我的事 |
[21:06] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[21:08] | – Toby. – What? | -托比 -什么 |
[21:12] | Are Kev and Madison still asleep? | 小凯和麦迪逊还在睡觉吗 |
[21:13] | Okay, nope. Still feels weird to say that out loud. | 好吧 不行 这话说出来还是觉得怪怪的 |
[21:16] | Maybe we should try “Kadison.” | 或许我们该说 “凯迪逊” |
[21:19] | Nope. | 不行 |
[21:20] | That feels weird, too. | 也觉得很怪 |
[21:45] | I got to tell you, I am all about this rustic lifestyle | 我得告诉你 我很喜欢这种乡村生活 |
[21:48] | and all, but there is something to be said for water pressure. | 但这个水压我确实想抱怨几句 |
[21:51] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[21:54] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:57] | I was getting out of bed, and… | 我刚刚想下床 然后… |
[22:00] | I didn’t see the suitcase. | 我没看到行李箱 |
[22:03] | I fell, Kevin, on my stomach. | 我摔倒了 凯文 撞到了腹部 |
[22:08] | I haven’t felt them move in, like, 20 minutes, | 我大概有20分钟没感受到胎动了 |
[22:10] | and they… they normally don’t stop moving. | 但他们… 他们通常都动个不停 |
[22:14] | Kevin, I’m sorry. | 凯文 对不起 |
[22:15] | No. Hey. No, no, no, that’s not your fault. | 别这样说 这不是你的错 |
[22:17] | And everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[22:19] | No, something’s not right. | 不 我觉得不对劲 |
[22:20] | I want to go get checked out. | 我想去检查一下 |
[22:22] | Is that okay? Is-is there a place that we can go? | 可以吗 这里有能做检查的地方吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[22:25] | I’ll, uh… | 我要… |
[22:27] | Want me to get Kate or… | 要叫上凯特吗 还是… |
[22:28] | No, don’t. I am– I’m freaked out. | 不 别叫她 我太害怕了 |
[22:30] | Just… just us, okay? | 我们俩去就行 好吗 |
[22:35] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一二三四五 |
[22:39] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一二三四五 |
[22:42] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一二三四五 |
[22:46] | One, two, three… | 一二三… |
[22:56] | Mahalia Jackson. | 马哈丽亚·杰克逊 |
[23:00] | “His Eye Is on the Sparrow.” | “祂看顾麻雀” |
[23:04] | It was important to me. | 那首歌对我来说很重要 |
[23:08] | After my brother died, I… | 自从我哥哥死后 我… |
[23:14] | I don’t like to talk about that part of my life. | 我不喜欢谈论我的那段经历 |
[23:17] | That part of my life before here, before you. | 我的过往 我遇见你之前的生活 |
[23:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:24] | Thanks for never pushing. | 谢谢你没有逼迫我谈论过往 |
[23:27] | Doesn’t mean I’m not interested. | 但这并不意味着我不想听 |
[23:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:33] | So, I’ve been thinking, | 我最近一直在考虑 |
[23:35] | and I got some exciting things to tell you. | 我有个好想法要告诉你 |
[23:37] | – You ready? – Mm, I am. | -你准备好听了吗 -准备好了 |
[23:46] | So, I’ve been thinking about what we gonna do before he comes. | 我一直在想 在他降生前我们要做些什么 |
[23:49] | I’m gonna go up | 我打算去申请 |
[23:50] | for the assistant manager job at the store. | 商店经理助理的岗位 |
[23:52] | Erv is gonna put in a good word, and I’m gonna get it. | 埃弗会替我美言几句 我会拿到这个职位 |
[23:55] | And we’re gonna save up our money | 然后我们把钱存起来 |
[23:56] | and get out of this apartment, | 离开这间公寓 |
[23:59] | with the AC that somehow never works but always drips. | 这间空调从不制冷还一直漏水的公寓 |
[24:03] | You want to know where we gonna go? | 你想知道我们会搬去哪里吗 |
[24:04] | – I do… – Two floors up! | -想… -搬到楼上两层 |
[24:08] | The empty two-bedroom | 没人居住的两居室 |
[24:10] | with the giant window that catches the light. | 有着巨大的窗户 阳光可以照进来 |
[24:13] | He needs to have a window. | 他需要一扇窗户 |
[24:18] | So… what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:22] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[24:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:28] | Sir. | 先生 |
[24:31] | – Sir. – One, two, three, four, five. | -先生 -一二三四五 |
[24:32] | Do you remember when she took the narcotic? | 你记得她什么时候吸食的毒品吗 |
[24:33] | – Even just a ballpark. – One, two, three, four, five. | -大致时间就行 -一二三四五 |
[24:37] | – Sir, are you high right now? – One, two, three, | -先生 你现在是嗑嗨了吗 -一二三 |
[24:39] | – four, five. – Yesterday. | -四五 -昨天 |
[24:40] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[24:42] | She was clean… with the baby. I, uh… | 她之前戒毒了… 怀着孩子 我… |
[24:45] | – We didn’t go to the hospital. – One, two, three, four, five. | -我们没有去医院 -一二三四五 |
[24:49] | He just came so fast, and she was in so much pain. | 他出生得太快了 她非常痛苦 |
[25:05] | Is sh-she gone? | 她死了吗 |
[25:16] | I-Is she gone? | 她死了吗 |
[25:21] | – One, two, three, four, five. – Joel. | -一二三四五 -乔尔 |
[25:24] | Joel, leave her. | 乔尔 别按了 |
[25:27] | Mark the time and call it in. | 记下死亡时间 打电话叫车来 |
[25:30] | Need to call the cops and Child Services, too. | 还要打电话给警察和儿童服务机构 |
[25:31] | This is a mess. | 这里真是一团糟 |
[25:34] | Sir, we’re gonna need you to wait here. | 先生 你得在这里等着 |
[25:41] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[25:46] | Let the cops figure out what to do about that. | 让警察来看看怎么处理吧 |
[26:02] | Gonna be okay, son. | 不会有事的 儿子 |
[26:06] | Daddy has everything under control. | 一切都在爸爸的掌握之中 |
[26:10] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[26:17] | And flour. | 还有面粉 |
[26:18] | – Baking soda. – Right, right. | -小苏打 -对对 |
[26:20] | Mix. We got salt. We have butter. | 混合 我们还有盐 黄油 |
[26:22] | All right. How’s it going, ladies? | 进展如何 姑娘们 |
[26:24] | How’s his birthday cake coming? | 他的生日蛋糕做得怎么样 |
[26:26] | Uh, we just starting. | 我们刚开始做 |
[26:30] | So, this is for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[26:32] | The entire family is an hour and a half away, | 我们真的不去小木屋吗 全家人都在那相聚 |
[26:34] | but we aren’t going to the cabin? | 而且只有一个半小时车程 |
[26:35] | Just leave it alone, okay, Tess? | 别管这件事了好吗 苔丝 |
[26:37] | – Please. – He’s my uncle | -拜托了 -他是我叔叔 |
[26:38] | and I’m close with him, | 而且我和他很亲 |
[26:40] | and I have a right to know what’s going on. | 我有权利知道发生了什么 |
[26:42] | Or maybe you could just leave it | 你也可以不管这件事 |
[26:44] | and, you know, be here for your dad on his birthday. | 留在这里陪你爸爸过生日 |
[26:46] | Oh, please. You just want to spend | 拜托 你只是想待在这里 |
[26:47] | your anniversary here with Malik. | 跟马利克一起过周年纪念日 |
[26:49] | – You know what? – Hey, girls. | -我说 -姑娘们 |
[26:51] | Enough. | 够了 |
[26:54] | 40 ingredients for your 40th birthday. | 为你40岁生日用了40种配料 |
[26:57] | Try it. | 尝尝看 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:02] | Is that, uh… | 这是… |
[27:03] | Tarragon, yeah. | 龙蒿 没错 |
[27:05] | 40 ingredients is no joke. | 40种配料可不是吹的 |
[27:06] | It’s delicious. | 味道很好 |
[27:08] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:09] | Happy birthday, Dad. | 生日快乐 爸 |
[27:12] | Happy birthday, old man. | 生日快乐 老爸 |
[27:13] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[27:15] | Glad to be spending it with my favorite people. | 很高兴能和我最爱的人们一块过 |
[27:18] | I will be outside returning some e-mails, if you need me. | 我去门外回几封邮件 有需要叫我 |
[27:21] | Just need some air. | 我想透透气 |
[27:25] | It’s not just me, right? | 不是我太敏感 对吗 |
[27:27] | Oh, no. No, he’s jacked-up, for sure. | 不是 他确实状态不佳 |
[27:35] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[27:38] | This looks so good. | 看着太棒了 |
[27:41] | Um, I’m just gonna… pop into town, do a quick errand. | 我想去趟城里 办点事 |
[27:46] | Oh, cool. Do you want some company? | 好的 需要我们陪你吗 |
[27:47] | No, no. I’m good. | 不了 我能行 |
[27:49] | It’s a short walk. I do it all the time. | 路不远 我走过很多次 |
[27:51] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:52] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[27:53] | Can I please go buy my kids a surprise birthday cake in peace? | 能让我一个人安心地去挑个惊喜蛋糕吗 |
[27:58] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 确定 |
[28:00] | Your cell phone charged? | 手机充好电了吗 |
[28:01] | – Yes. Cell phone’s charged. – Good. | -是的 手机充满了 -好 |
[28:04] | – Have fun. – Thank you. | -购物愉快 -谢谢 |
[28:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:06] | See ya later. | 一会见 |
[28:12] | What? Doctors all say | 怎么了 医生们都说 |
[28:13] | that it’s important for her to remain independent. | 让她保持独立很重要 |
[28:14] | And we have a system, so… | 而且我们约好了沟通方式 所以… |
[28:17] | Now it’s tree chopping time. | 现在到砍树时间了 |
[28:21] | See you guys. | 一会见 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | This is taking too long. | 怎么等了这么久 |
[28:32] | There’s something wrong. | 肯定出了什么问题 |
[28:33] | Yeah. Well, um, you know, we’re at an… | 嗯 但其实这里是… |
[28:36] | an urgent care facility in the middle of nowhere, right? | 荒郊野岭的一家应急诊所 对吗 |
[28:38] | It’s not exactly Seattle Grace. | 不是西雅图格雷斯医院 |
[28:41] | Grey’s Anatomy. | 《实习医生格蕾》里的那家 |
[28:44] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[28:46] | I’m Dr. Gibson. I’m the OB on call. | 我是吉普森医生 值班的产科大夫 |
[28:48] | I’m up to speed. | 我了解你的情况 |
[28:50] | We’re still running your blood. | 我们还在化验你的血样 |
[28:51] | I’m just gonna take a quick look, if that’s okay. | 不介意的话 我先快速检查一下 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | Twins, huh? | 双胞胎 对吗 |
[29:03] | Do you know the sexes yet? | 你们知道性别了吗 |
[29:06] | Um, we’re waiting. | 我们不想提前知道 |
[29:08] | Always more fun. | 那样更有乐趣 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:25] | So, I’m only getting one heartbeat. | 我只听到了一个心跳节奏 |
[29:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:29] | Let’s not panic. | 先别慌 |
[29:31] | I want to do a vaginal ultrasound | 我想做一下阴道B超 |
[29:32] | so I can really see what’s going on. | 这样能看得更清楚 |
[29:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[29:37] | Do not jump to conclusions. | 不要过早下结论 |
[29:58] | William? | 威廉 |
[30:00] | Excuse me. William, it’s Re… | 打扰下 威廉 我是丽… |
[30:29] | I was generous with peppers. | 我很舍得放胡椒 |
[30:42] | They both gone. | 他们都进去了 |
[30:45] | Just like that. | 就那样进去了 |
[30:48] | How you get arrested for handing out flyers? | 发传单为什么会被捕呢 |
[30:51] | I know. | 可不是吗 |
[30:53] | But Erv is strong. | 但埃弗很坚强 |
[30:56] | And Grace is, too. | 格蕾丝也一样 |
[30:59] | We’re gonna sort out their bail. | 我们会为他们筹到保释金 |
[31:00] | How? | 怎么筹 |
[31:02] | I didn’t get the manager job. | 我没拿到那份经理的工作 |
[31:06] | They gave it to somebody else. | 他们把职位给别人了 |
[31:08] | Ashley. | 艾希莉 |
[31:09] | Who doesn’t need the money and who couldn’t give a crap. | 一个既不需要钱也不在乎升职的人 |
[31:14] | – I wanted that apartment. – I know. | -我那么想要那间公寓 -我知道 |
[31:16] | He’s not gonna have the window with the light. | 他住不到有明亮窗户的房间了 |
[31:18] | He’s gonna have us. | 他会有我们 |
[31:28] | It’s gonna hurt, you know. | 生孩子的过程会很痛 |
[31:31] | I don’t do well with pain. | 我不太能忍痛 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna be holding your hand the whole way. | 我会全程握住你的手 |
[31:43] | I’ll save this for later. | 这些晚点再吃吧 |
[32:02] | Hey, you. | 小家伙 |
[32:13] | Mr. Pearson. | 皮尔森先生 |
[32:14] | Hey, Malik. | 马利克 |
[32:17] | You in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了吗 |
[32:19] | Uh, y-you’re sitting outside. | 因为你坐在外面 |
[32:20] | That’s usually my dad’s move when he’s in trouble with my mom. | 我爸惹我妈生气之后就会这样 |
[32:22] | – No, man. I’m not in trouble. – No? Okay. | -没 我没惹麻烦 -没有吗 好吧 |
[32:25] | What you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[32:26] | Oh, uh, just burgers. | 就是些汉堡 |
[32:27] | I wanted to recreate the meal | 我想重现一下 |
[32:30] | that I had with Deja first time we met. | 我和黛佳第一次见面时吃的饭 |
[32:32] | – Very smooth. – I try. | -很有心了 -尽我所能 |
[32:35] | Happy birthday, by the way. | 顺便说一句 生日快乐 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:41] | Y-You okay? We’ve been talking for, like, a minute | 你还好吗 我们聊了有一分钟了 |
[32:43] | and you haven’t cracked a single wack dad joke. | 你还没讲一个老爸式笑话 |
[32:48] | Just got a lot on my mind, man. | 就是最近事情太多了 |
[32:54] | They say check on your strong friends. | 他们总说 要记得关心那些坚强的朋友 |
[32:57] | – Checking. – We’re not friends, Malik. | -我来关心一下 -我们不是朋友 马利克 |
[32:59] | You’re my daughter’s… | 你是我女儿的… |
[33:01] | Your daughter’s…? Come on. You can say it. | 你女儿的… 说出来吧 |
[33:04] | You’re my daughter’s boyfriend. | 你是我女儿的男朋友 |
[33:10] | I see, uh, you and your family | 我看到你和你的家人 |
[33:12] | have been out there demonstrating. | 也出去游行示威了 |
[33:14] | Deja showed me some pictures. | 黛佳给我看了照片 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[33:17] | Actually… | 等一下 |
[33:20] | this was Wednesday. | 这是周三的时候 |
[33:23] | Daycare was closed, so, uh, | 日托中心关了 所以 |
[33:24] | we just decided to take Janelle with us. | 我们就决定带上詹妮尔一起 |
[33:26] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[33:30] | Did you watch when it came out? | 你看过了吗 |
[33:34] | The video? | 那个视频 |
[33:36] | Of George? | 乔治的那个吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[33:42] | Yeah, I watched it with my dad, actually. | 看了 我和我爸一起看的 |
[33:47] | We took a walk, right after. | 之后我们俩出去走了走 |
[33:50] | That’s kind of our thing now. That’s what we do. | 现在基本成了我们俩的惯例了 |
[33:53] | Started after Trayvon Martin, and… | 从崔文·马丁事件开始… |
[33:56] | just been taking walks since. | 我们通常会出去散个步 |
[34:02] | You ever heard of Jonny Gammage? | 你听说过乔尼·甘美志吗 |
[34:05] | I don’t think so. Who’s that? | 没听过 那是谁 |
[34:07] | He was the cousin of Ray Seals. | 他是雷·席尔斯的表兄弟 |
[34:09] | Ray was a former defensive end for the Pittsburgh Steelers. | 雷之前是匹兹堡钢人队的防守边锋 |
[34:12] | Anyway, | 那一年 |
[34:14] | Jonny was 31. | 乔尼31岁 |
[34:18] | He was driving home one night in a fancy car. | 有一天晚上他开着一辆豪车回家 |
[34:21] | Cops tried to pull him over for an expired registration. | 警察以证照过期为由让他靠边停车 |
[34:26] | He ended up getting pinned down | 结果他因为”拒捕” |
[34:28] | by five of them for “Resisting arrest.” | 被五个警察按倒 |
[34:33] | He died right there. | 他当场就去世了 |
[34:36] | Damn. | 混账 |
[34:37] | Damn is right. | 确实很混账 |
[34:42] | You know, growing up the way I did… | 在我那样的家庭长大… |
[34:46] | …I always felt like | 我总是觉得 |
[34:47] | when stuff like that happened in the world, | 世界上发生这样的事时 |
[34:51] | it always stayed outside the house. | 那都是外面的事 |
[34:53] | There were no walks. | 不需要有人陪我散步 |
[34:58] | Maybe it was too much for them; I don’t know. | 也许对他们来说太沉重了 我也不知道 |
[35:01] | But when Jonny was killed, I was older | 但乔尼被杀的时候 我长大了点 |
[35:03] | so I watched it on my own. | 所以我是自己看的 |
[35:07] | For a kid to be all alone with that, | 一个孩子独自观看那些内容 |
[35:14] | it was a lot. | 很难承受 |
[35:25] | I’ve never said that out loud to anyone before. | 我以前从没和别人说过这些 |
[35:32] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[35:45] | It turns out you are my best friend, Malik. | 看来你是我最好的朋友 马利克 |
[35:49] | But you’re also my daughter’s boyfriend. | 但你还是我女儿的男朋友 |
[35:53] | – Mm-hmm. – And you can’t be both. | -是的 -你不能两者都是 |
[35:54] | You’re gonna have to choose. | 你必须选一个 |
[35:56] | And not to tip the scales, but I can drive. | 我说这个不是拉票 但我会开车哦 |
[35:59] | And Deja cannot. | 黛佳可不会 |
[36:01] | There’s the dad joke I was waiting on. | 我终于等到一个老爸式笑话了 |
[36:05] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[36:07] | Go, go, go. | 快 快走 |
[36:10] | – Good to see you. – See you, too, man. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[36:26] | 凯特 妈走丢了 我不知道该怎么办 需要你的帮忙 | |
[36:45] | What can I get you, some water? Want some water? | 需要我做什么 拿点水吗 想喝水吗 |
[36:48] | – It’s just a cramp. I’m okay. – Okay. | -就是宫缩了一下 没事的 -好 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:56] | Hey, you know, the doctor said it might be good to move around, | 医生说动一动可能会好点 |
[36:58] | – you know, like walk a little? – Yeah. | -走一走之类的 -是 |
[37:01] | Hey, babe, could you get the radio? | 宝贝 你能把收音机拿来吗 |
[37:03] | I’d love to hear some music. Okay? | 我想听听音乐 好吗 |
[37:04] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[37:08] | – What? – I forgot the radio. | -怎么了 -我忘带收音机了 |
[37:11] | – Oh, it’s fine, babe. – Oh, God. | -没事的 宝贝 -天 |
[37:12] | No, you said you needed music. | 不 你说过你想听音乐的 |
[37:15] | H-How could I not put that on the list? | 我怎么没把收音机列在单子上 |
[37:16] | I-I had a list. It’s just… | 我明明列了个单子… |
[37:20] | I’m gonna find you one. | 我去给你找一个回来 |
[37:21] | – Jack… – Don’t go anywhere. | -杰克… -乖乖待在这别动 |
[37:25] | He’s been like this all day. | 他已经这样一整天了 |
[37:28] | Yeah, all month actually. | 不 应该说一个月了都这样 |
[37:32] | Anxious is a very strange color on my husband. | 我丈夫通常不会这么焦虑的 |
[37:40] | I bet you must see a lot of that in here, huh? | 不过你在这里应该见过不少焦虑的丈夫吧 |
[37:42] | Anxious fathers in a maternity ward? | 产房里焦虑的爸爸们吗 |
[37:44] | No, never. | 没有 从没见过 |
[37:50] | Their whole lives, they’re told to be men. | 他们这一生 别人都要求他们做个男人 |
[37:53] | To be… | 要… |
[37:55] | in control, to act like a man, take it like a man. | 掌控局势 像男人一样做事 承受打击 |
[38:04] | And then… | 然后… |
[38:07] | all of this happens, and | 当这一切突然发生时 |
[38:09] | it must make them feel so… | 他们一定觉得自己非常… |
[38:13] | Useless? | 没用吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:19] | Madison, do you trust me? | 麦迪逊 你相信我吗 |
[38:24] | Despite all my broken parts, you… | 虽然我劣迹斑斑 但你… |
[38:28] | …you believe in me? | 你还愿意相信我吗 |
[38:32] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:34] | I think it takes a lot of strength | 我觉得一定需要很大的勇气 |
[38:35] | for them to show us this side of themselves. | 他们才能将脆弱的一面展示给我们 |
[38:40] | To let us see the… scared little boy who existed | 让我们看到…那个害怕的小男孩 |
[38:45] | before the world told him he had to be a man. | 在世界让他成为男人之前的样子 |
[38:51] | The little boy who once only needed his mommy. | 那个小男孩曾经只需要他的妈妈 |
[39:01] | Our babies are gonna be fine. | 我们的孩子一定会没事的 |
[39:05] | They’re gonna be fine. | 他们一定会没事的 |
[39:06] | And I know that sounds crazy, but I can see it. | 我知道这话听起来很扯 但我能看得到 |
[39:11] | We’re gonna have two beautiful, | 我们一定会生下两个漂亮的 |
[39:14] | healthy babies, and they’re gonna be amazing. | 健康的宝宝 而且他们一定会非常棒 |
[39:17] | And we’re gonna be amazing parents. | 我们还会成为非常出色的父母 |
[39:20] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[39:25] | And the hell with it, I say we just get married. | 管他的 不如我们结婚吧 |
[39:27] | Let’s shock the world and get married. | 我们结婚 让全世界惊讶去吧 |
[39:28] | We’ll live happily ever after, all that, just… | 然后永远幸福地生活在一起 就这样… |
[39:35] | I can’t tell what you’re thinking. | 我看不出你在想什么 |
[39:48] | I wonder if we’ll have sons. | 不知道我们会不会有儿子 |
[39:56] | I hope they’re like their father. | 我希望他们可以像他们的爸爸一样 |
[40:05] | Doctor, hey. | 医生 |
[40:06] | This will only take a second. | 稍等一下就好 |
[40:22] | There we are. | 听到了 |
[40:23] | As expected, two heartbeats, very strong. | 不出所料 两个心跳声 非常有力 |
[40:30] | Well, that was unnecessarily exciting. | 看来是虚惊一场 |
[40:50] | I just want to say that I don’t see them. | 我想说 我其实并没有看到 |
[40:54] | Your broken parts that you asked me about before. | 你之前跟我说你身上劣迹斑斑 |
[40:58] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[40:59] | I get what you mean when you reference them– | 我能明白你这么说的意思是 |
[41:01] | the vanity, the… narcissism, | 你的虚荣…自恋 |
[41:05] | – the weird obsession with Chris Evans. – It’s not… | -还有对克里斯·埃文斯的诡异迷恋 -不是… |
[41:07] | – Just stay on point, though. – Oh, okay, um… | -请说回重点 -好的 |
[41:10] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[41:13] | I just feel like those aren’t broken parts. | 我不觉得这些是劣迹 |
[41:15] | I just feel like they’re… | 我只觉得这些… |
[41:18] | parts of you. | 就是你的一部分 |
[41:20] | And I think you are pretty fantastic, Kevin. | 而且我真的觉得你非常棒 凯文 |
[41:26] | So, yeah. | 所以呢 |
[41:28] | I free you from your… | 我允许你收回… |
[41:31] | kind of sweet… | 刚才那句贴心的… |
[41:33] | kind of bizarre… | 有些奇怪的… |
[41:35] | “Jerry Maguire at the U-Haul,” what-if marriage proposal | “甜心先生在搬家货车旁”顺势而为的求婚宣言 |
[41:38] | that you made after we thought | 因为刚才我们以为 |
[41:40] | I killed one of our babies by falling over a suitcase. | 我被行李箱绊倒 差点害死一个孩子 |
[41:45] | And… | 好的 |
[41:47] | scene. | 本场完 |
[41:54] | Yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna take it back. | 不 我不打算收回那句求婚 |
[41:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[41:59] | Unless you want me to take it back. | 除非你希望我收回 |
[42:03] | I mean, I’m not gonna make you take it back. | 我… 我不会逼你收回的 |
[42:06] | Unless you want to take it back. | 除非你想收回 |
[42:08] | Well… | 那… |
[42:12] | …there you have it. | 就给你了 |
[42:14] | What? | 给我什么 |
[42:17] | I-I have no idea. | 我 我也不知道 |
[42:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[42:21] | Sounds like us. | 这倒是咱俩的风格 |
[42:29] | – William? – Mm-hmm? | -威廉 -怎么了 |
[42:33] | – If I can’t become the mother that he deserves… – Oh, stop that. | -如果我无法成为称职的母亲… -别这么说 |
[42:37] | You can and you will. | 你可以的 你也会做到的 |
[42:39] | But if I can’t… | 但万一我做不到的话… |
[42:48] | …promise me you’ll make him a family. | 向我保证你会给他一个家 |
[42:52] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[42:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[43:11] | Can you point me towards the nearest hospital? | 请问最近的医院怎么走 |
[43:15] | I can’t– His number’s in my phone, | 我没法… 他电话号码存在我手机里 |
[43:17] | and I need my phone to call him. | 我需要用自己的手机才能打给他 |
[43:18] | I need to call my son. | 我要给我儿子打电话 |
[44:00] | Can I borrow this? | 我能借用一下这个吗 |