时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Allegheny College has a weekend QB camp | 阿勒格尼学院为七年级和八年级学生 |
[00:04] | for seventh and eighth graders right up in Meadville. | 开设四分卫周末训练营 就在米德维尔 |
[00:06] | Kev would be a great fit. | 非常适合小凯 |
[00:07] | I don’t care what Coach says. | 我才不在乎教练说什么 |
[00:10] | – I’m gonna quit. – You’re the quarterback. | -我要退出 -你是四分卫 |
[00:11] | You made a commitment to that team. | 你已经投身于这个团队了 |
[00:13] | You don’t just quit | 不能遇到一点挫折 |
[00:15] | the second something starts to feel tough. | 就选择退出 |
[00:17] | He’s a child playing a game. | 小孩子打比赛而已 |
[00:19] | It’s supposed to be fun. | 应该是件开心的事 |
[00:20] | You can be really easy on him, | 你就是对他太纵容了 |
[00:23] | and it’s made him soft. | 这让他变软弱了 |
[00:25] | And why’d they call me? | 他们为什么打电话给我 |
[00:27] | To be honest, I have no idea. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[00:28] | – “To be honest”? – Can I get that last line? | -“说实话” -能把最后一句台词再说一遍吗 |
[00:30] | You know, I just, if you want to give me | 你是不是想给我些 |
[00:31] | – a specific detail… – Stay in the scene. | -具体的… -你要入戏 别出戏 |
[00:32] | I’m trying to stay in the scene, but you keep… | 我很努力不出戏 但你一直 |
[00:34] | – interrupting me. – Believe me, Kevin, | -打断我 -相信我 凯文 |
[00:36] | I wish I didn’t have to interrupt. | 我也希望不用打断你 |
[00:38] | They’re moving the filming of the movie to Vancouver. | 他们打算把电影拍摄地点转移到温哥华 |
[00:41] | Okay, four weeks away puts you back here… | 离开四周也就意味着… |
[00:45] | a solid five weeks before the babies are due. | 你回来还有五周才到预产期 |
[00:47] | You have worked so hard on this movie. | 你为这部电影付出了那么多 |
[00:51] | This can’t all be for nothing. | 不能功亏一篑 |
[00:53] | I think you should use this time away to figure out | 我觉得你应该利用这段时间 |
[00:55] | how these babies and I are actually gonna fit in your life. | 去弄清楚这段关系和这个家庭要如何加入你的生活 |
[01:17] | 凯文·皮尔森 | |
[01:54] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[01:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:57] | You don’t want to be late for your championship game. | 你要夺冠的比赛可不能迟到 |
[02:00] | Whole team’s counting on that arm of yours. | 全队都指望你的胳膊呢 |
[02:16] | Please, please, please. | 求求了 让我赢吧 |
[02:24] | Go right, split, | 往右走 分开 |
[02:26] | 8-9-7 F-motion right, option zone. | 奔跑模式897 后卫向右 确认进攻 |
[02:36] | 26 off tackle… | 26 摆脱拦截 |
[02:52] | Hey, kiddo. | 儿子 |
[02:54] | You all set for this weekend? | 周末准备好了吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. Just finished packing. | 好了 刚收拾完行李 |
[02:58] | Okay. I’m gonna change, and then we’ll hit the road. | 好 我去换个衣服 然后我们就出发 |
[03:01] | We should get to the hotel about 7:00. | 我们大概七点能到酒店 |
[03:04] | Make sure you get… | 这样你就能 |
[03:05] | plenty of rest before quarterback camp. | 在参加四分卫训练营之前睡个好觉 |
[03:09] | Cool. I’m ready whenever. | 好 我随时能出发 |
[03:11] | All right. Hey, you know, they’re… | 好的 对了 |
[03:13] | they’re saying that there’s gonna be two QBs | 据说这次会有两个 |
[03:15] | from Penn State there. | 宾州州立大学的四分卫 |
[03:17] | You do good this weekend, | 要是你这周末表现好 |
[03:19] | word is gonna spread quick | 很快大家就都知道 |
[03:20] | that you’re the next Terry Bradshaw. | 你是下一位特里·布莱德肖 |
[03:24] | Can’t wait. | 我很期待 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:37] | Objection! All due respect, Your Honor, | 我反对 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[03:39] | this is a man here who knowingly misrepresented the evidence. | 这人很明显在故意歪曲证据 |
[03:44] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[03:45] | All due respect, Your Honor, we’re dealing with a man… | 恕我直言 法官大人 我们面前这个人 |
[03:48] | Your Honor… No. | 法官大人 不对 |
[03:49] | Judge… Judge… | 法官 法官 |
[03:51] | Judge, Your Honor, all due respect, | 法官 法官大人 恕我直言 |
[03:53] | this is a man who knowingly misrepresented the evidence. | 这人很明显在故意歪曲证据 |
[03:55] | I object. And furthermore… | 我反对 不止如此 |
[03:56] | ..furthermore… | 不止如此 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:02] | Oh, hey. | 喂 |
[04:03] | Hey. Thank you for the edible arrangement. | 谢谢你安排的水果花篮 |
[04:05] | It is… elaborate, Kev. | 很精致 小凯 |
[04:08] | – And kind of romantic. – Was it? | -而且有点浪漫 -真的吗 |
[04:11] | See? I told them to take it easy | 你看 我跟他们强调过 |
[04:12] | on the chocolate-covered strawberries. | 少放点巧克力草莓啥的 |
[04:13] | I just, I wasn’t sure what the appropriate gift would for… | 我只是 不确定选什么礼物 |
[04:17] | when the birth mother of your twin sister’s baby is being induced. | 比较适合双胞胎妹妹领养的孩子快出生的场合 |
[04:21] | It’s actually a Tesla. | 其实送辆特斯拉不错 |
[04:23] | Well, okay, they were all out of chocolate-covered Teslas. | 好吧 他们没有巧克力特斯拉了 |
[04:25] | All right? So… so how are, uh, how are you two doing? | 好吗 话说你们两个怎么样 |
[04:28] | What’s going on? Are you guys excited? | 还好吗 是不是很激动 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:30] | Yeah. We’re just waiting for Jack’s sitter to get here, | 我们在等杰克的保姆过来 |
[04:32] | and then, um, we’re gonna head down to San Pedro | 然后我们就赶去圣皮德罗 |
[04:35] | and meet Ellie at the hospital, so… | 去医院见艾莉 |
[04:37] | How’s Vancouver? How’s the movie? | 温哥华怎么样 电影还顺利吗 |
[04:39] | Movie is going great. | 电影很顺利 |
[04:39] | Actually, tonight is my big courtroom scene– | 其实 今天晚上要拍法庭那场戏了 |
[04:41] | you know, the one where I cross-examine De Niro? | 就是我盘问德尼罗那场 |
[04:44] | That sounds terrifying. | 听起来好恐怖 |
[04:45] | Yeah, yeah, it’s my big “Did you order the Code Red” moment. | 是啊 就是那种”红色警报”时刻 |
[04:48] | Every time I think about it, I pee a little. | 每次我一想象 都会尿一点 |
[04:50] | That’s gross. | 好恶心 |
[04:52] | Okay, so you are back next week? | 好 你下周回来吗 |
[04:54] | Yep. Thank God, back next week, | 对 下周回去 |
[04:56] | and I swear I’m not leaving the house for, like, a month. | 我发誓 我要宅在家里一个月 |
[04:58] | All I’m gonna do is stare at Madison’s belly | 我会一直盯着麦迪逊的肚子 |
[05:00] | and just wait for the twins to make their big debut. | 等着我家双胞胎闪亮登场 |
[05:05] | Oh, hey, um, Jack’s, uh, sitter is here, so I gotta go. | 杰克的保姆到了 我先挂了 |
[05:08] | Okay. Well, uh, listen, keep me posted and… | 好的 那你随时通知我 |
[05:10] | tell the birth mother I said “Happy pushing.” | 帮我跟生母问好 “祝你生得愉快” |
[05:13] | Not gonna do that. | 我不会说的 |
[05:14] | But, hey, will you tell De Niro | 对了 你能不能帮我跟德尼罗说 |
[05:16] | that I loved him in Meet the Fockers. | 他在《亲家路窄》里表现好棒 |
[05:18] | Not gonna do that. | 我不会说的 |
[05:19] | Okay, fine. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[05:21] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[05:27] | What’s up, man? | 我来了 |
[05:28] | De Niro’s still in hair and makeup, | 德尼罗还在做发型和化妆 |
[05:29] | but I figured you’d want to be on set when he got there. | 但我觉得你可能想在他来之前 先到片场 |
[05:31] | Yeah, good call. Not a man you want to keep waiting, right? | 好想法 可不能让他等 是吧 |
[05:33] | No. | 是的 |
[05:36] | Hey, honey. Listen, uh, I’m about ready | 亲爱的 我马上要去 |
[05:37] | to start shooting with De Niro. Is there a way I can call you… | 跟德尼罗拍对手戏了 我能不能晚点… |
[05:39] | Kevin, I think I’m having contractions. | 凯文 我好像开始宫缩了 |
[05:43] | What? No, no, no, we’re supposed to have another couple weeks. | 什么 不对 还有好几周呢 |
[05:45] | It might just be Braxton-Hicks, but… | 可能只是希克斯式宫缩练习 但是… |
[05:47] | I’ve had those before, and they don’t feel like this. | 之前有过那种 这次感觉不像 |
[05:51] | I called Dr. Alexander, | 我给亚历山大医生打了电话 |
[05:52] | and she said I should come in right away. | 她说我应该赶紧过来 |
[05:54] | It’s good that she’s being cautious. | 她小心谨慎是好的 |
[05:55] | Maybe-maybe it’s a false alarm. | 也许只是虚惊一场 |
[05:57] | Maybe, but, um, I don’t think so. | 可能吧 不过我觉得不是 |
[06:02] | Okay, um, I gotta go. I’ll… | 好了 我得挂了 我会 |
[06:05] | I’ll call you when I get to the hospital. | 等我到了医院 给你打电话 |
[06:06] | Just… pick up if you can. | 如果你能接电话的话 就接一下 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I… | 好 我 |
[06:20] | Hey, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[06:23] | De Niro should be here in, like, five, | 德尼罗应该差不多五分钟后能到 |
[06:25] | and then we’ll do a rehearsal, all right? | 然后我们就彩排 好吗 |
[06:26] | Sounds… sounds good. Listen, I think my fiancée’s in-in labor. | 好的 话说 我觉得我未婚妻要生了 |
[06:33] | That’s awesome. Congratulations. | 那真是太棒了 恭喜 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Six weeks early. | 早了六周 |
[06:39] | And I know with twins it’s normal to be early, | 我知道双胞胎早产是正常的 |
[06:41] | but that’s, like, three weeks. | 但一般只提前三周 |
[06:42] | This is… six weeks. | 我们是六周 |
[06:47] | Well, look, I’m-I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我肯定会没事的 |
[06:48] | You know, my brother, uh, he had his son super early, | 我哥 他的儿子也严重早产 |
[06:52] | and the kid just graduated valedictorian, | 那孩子刚进行了优秀毕业生致辞 |
[06:54] | so… | 所以 |
[06:56] | Cool. | 好 |
[07:00] | Cool. She, you know, she’s, uh– She seemed pretty scared. | 好 但她…她好像很害怕 |
[07:03] | And she’s alone. | 她还孤身一人 |
[07:08] | I think I should go to her. | 我觉得我得去陪她 |
[07:12] | Okay. Okay, look. | 好吧 好吧 听着 |
[07:16] | I’ll try and move quickly here. | 我这边会试着快点进行 |
[07:18] | We could probably get this in six or seven hours, | 我们可能六七个小时就能完事 |
[07:20] | and then, uh, I’ll talk to Steve. | 然后 我会跟史蒂夫谈 |
[07:23] | and we can push all the pick-up days | 补拍镜头可以推迟几天 |
[07:24] | so we can get you out of here first thing tomorrow. Okay? | 这样明天一早你就可以走了 好吗 |
[07:26] | – How does that sound? – I don’t think that’s gonna work. | -听着如何 -恐怕不行 |
[07:32] | What are you saying, Kevin? | 你在说什么 凯文 |
[07:34] | – De Niro is walking. Here in two. – Thank you. | -德尼罗走过来了 两分钟就到 -谢谢 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, Foster. | 对不起 福斯特 |
[07:47] | Tell him I said I am very sorry, but I gotta go. | 跟他说我非常抱歉 但我得走了 |
[08:02] | How you feeling? Ready to pitch a no-hitter? | 你感觉如何 准备好投出一场无安打比赛了吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah, Dad. Feeling good. | 准备好了 爸 感觉很好 |
[08:08] | Come on, get in. | 来吧 上车 |
[08:24] | Gonna be some adventure. | 要去冒险了 |
[08:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:35] | Hey, how we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[08:37] | On my way to the hospital. | 我在去医院的路上 |
[08:39] | I really don’t think these are fake contractions. | 我真的觉得这些不是假性宫缩 |
[08:43] | Okay, listen. Uh, I’m coming. | 好 听我说 我来了 |
[08:46] | Okay? I’m coming, I’m leaving right now. | 好吗 我来了 我现在就出发 |
[08:48] | – Wait. You are? – Yeah. Just hang in there, all right? | -等等 你要来吗 -对 坚持一下 好吗 |
[08:50] | I promise, I will… | 我保证 我会… |
[08:52] | I will get to you, all right? | 我会到你身边的 好吗 |
[09:13] | Always exciting seeing a game end | 看到一场比赛以再见本垒打结束 |
[09:15] | in a walk-off home run. | 总是会很激动 |
[09:18] | Just not when your kid’s the pitcher. | 除非你的孩子是那个投手 |
[09:21] | I only gave up one run. | 我就放弃了一次得分机会 |
[09:23] | It’s not my fault the guys weren’t hitting. | 那些人没有击打不是我的错 |
[09:25] | Yeah, that sounds like an excuse to me. | 这听起来像是个借口 |
[09:37] | Hey, Dad, maybe we should… | 爸 或许我们应该… |
[09:40] | wait around a bit | 稍微等一下 |
[09:42] | – before going home. – Why? | -再回家 -为什么 |
[09:46] | I just, um… | 我就是… |
[09:49] | What… you-you think I can’t drive? | 什么 你觉得我开不了车吗 |
[09:51] | No. I just… | 不是 我就是… |
[09:58] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:01] | You drive, hotshot. | 你来开 小伙子 |
[10:06] | First time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[10:20] | Did I ever tell you I played Little League | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[10:23] | when I was a kid? | 我小时候参加过少年棒球联盟 |
[10:26] | Yeah. I was a pretty good pitcher. | 我是个很好的投手 |
[10:29] | Had all these dreams about being the next Bob Friend. | 一直梦想着成为下一个鲍勃·弗兰德 |
[10:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:33] | You don’t know who Bob Fr…? | 你不知道鲍勃是谁 |
[10:38] | I guess it was a little ahead of your time. | 或许是比你这代人早了点 |
[10:40] | So, Bob Friend was a four-time all-star. | 鲍勃·弗兰德曾四次入选全明星 |
[10:44] | Helped the Pirates win the 1960 World Series. | 帮助海盗队赢得了1960年世界大赛 |
[10:48] | 1960? How old are you? | 1960年 你多大年纪 |
[11:05] | Football camp is really expensive. | 橄榄球集训营费用很贵 |
[11:08] | Nah. Kev, don’t… | 不 凯文 别… |
[11:10] | don’t worry about that. | 别担心这些 |
[11:13] | Now, when you get a football scholarship to Penn State, | 等你拿到宾州州立大学的橄榄球奖学金 |
[11:15] | this weekend is gonna be the best investment I ever made. | 这个周末就是我进行的最好的投资 |
[11:25] | I don’t care where my seat is. | 我不在乎坐在哪 |
[11:26] | I do not care what airline it is. | 也不在乎选哪家航空公司 |
[11:28] | I just need to get on the next flight to L.A. | 我只需要登上下一班飞往洛杉矶的航班 |
[11:30] | I’m on my way to Vancouver Airport right now, | 现在我在去温哥华机场的路上 |
[11:32] | and I will literally get on whatever flight you can book for me. | 不管你给我定哪个航班 我都会登机 |
[11:36] | I’m not seeing anything direct from Vancouver | 我看到明天早上才会有 |
[11:39] | to Los Angeles until tomorrow morning. | 从温哥华直飞洛杉矶的航班 |
[11:41] | I can’t do tomorrow morning. I… What about indirect? | 我等不到明天早上 那转机的呢 |
[11:44] | Well, how do you feel about flying economy? | 那你接受经济舱吗 |
[11:47] | I know you’re big on legroom. | 我知道你腿长 |
[11:50] | Well, at this point, I’ll cut my legs off. | 都这会了 我锯断腿也行 |
[11:52] | 布莱恩 经纪人 | |
[11:52] | Just get me on the next flight to L.A. | 帮我订下一班去洛杉矶的航班就行 |
[11:58] | – Anything, honey? – Yes. | -找到了吗 亲爱的 -找到了 |
[11:59] | – Oh, your mom has one. – What? Yes! Great! | -你妈找到一个 -什么 太好了 |
[12:01] | Thank God. What time? | 谢天谢地 什么时间 |
[12:03] | Wait. No, sorry. I… | 等一下 不对 抱歉 我… |
[12:04] | I-I put in the code for Victorville, not Vancouver. | 我填的是维克多维尔的代码 不是温哥华 |
[12:08] | There are a lot of flights from Victorville, though. | 不过有很多从维克多维尔出发的航班 |
[12:09] | Yeah, but I said… I’m not in Victorville, Mom. | 是 但我说了 我不在维克多维尔 妈 |
[12:12] | Why didn’t the movie give you an assistant | 电影方为什么没给你安排一个助理 |
[12:14] | to do these kind of things? | 来做这些事 |
[12:16] | You know, it’s-it’s an indie film. | 因为这是一部独立电影 |
[12:17] | It’s a smaller budget, and I-I told them | 预算少一些 我跟他们说 |
[12:19] | I’d take one for the team and… and go without, | 我愿意为团队牺牲自己 不用助理 |
[12:21] | which I am deeply regretting at the moment. | 现在我很后悔 |
[12:23] | Geez! | 天啊 |
[12:26] | S-Sorry, some maniac just cut me off. | 抱歉 一个疯子刚强行变道 |
[12:28] | Kev, be careful. | 小凯 小心 |
[12:30] | Me? I’m… I am be… I’m being careful. | 我 我…我在 我在小心 |
[12:32] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Good news, good news. | 等等 等一下 等一下 好消息 好消息 |
[12:34] | it looks like there are a few domestic flights left tonight. | 我看到今晚还有几班国内航班 |
[12:38] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[12:39] | just keep driving towards the border. | 先朝边境开 |
[12:41] | We’re gonna try to book you something out of Seattle, | 我们会试着帮你预订从西雅图出发的航班 |
[12:43] | and we’ll call you back. Okay? | 然后再打给你 好吗 |
[12:43] | 布莱恩 – 经纪人 | |
[12:45] | Okay, great. Thank you very much. Thank you. | 好的 非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[12:47] | I j… I… Sorry, I got to take this. | 我… 抱歉 我要接个电话 |
[12:48] | My agent won’t stop hounding me. | 我的经纪人一直给我打电话 |
[12:51] | – Hello? – Please tell me you didn’t really walk out on De Niro. | -喂 -别告诉我你真的鸽了德尼罗 |
[12:56] | Madison’s in labor, and she’s six weeks early. | 麦迪逊要生了 比预产期早了6周 |
[12:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:00] | Okay, how close is she to giving birth? | 好吧 她还有多久才生 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause maybe we get you back to L.A., | 因为我们或许能带你回趟洛杉矶 |
[13:05] | you meet the babies, | 见见孩子 |
[13:06] | and we have you back in Vancouver | 然后在明早之前 |
[13:07] | – by tomorrow morning. – You got… | -赶回温哥华 -你有… |
[13:10] | I-I’m not doing this, man. Look, I… | 我不会这样做的 老兄 听着 我… |
[13:12] | 麦迪逊 | |
[13:12] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:14] | 布莱恩-经纪人 结束通话 麦迪逊 | |
[13:16] | Hey. How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 还好 |
[13:20] | I’m here. I’m, uh, I’m waiting for a room. | 我到了 我在等产房 |
[13:24] | I’m not in active labor, | 我还没进入分娩活跃期 |
[13:25] | so nobody seems to be in a rush to see me. | 所以好像没人赶着接待我 |
[13:28] | But what about your private room? | 可你的私人产房呢 |
[13:29] | You’re supposed to have a private room. | 你应该有个私人产房的 |
[13:30] | They’re trying to find one. | 他们正在找 |
[13:32] | I’m six weeks before my due date. | 我比预产期早了6周 |
[13:34] | – Nobody was expecting me. – No, no, no. | -没人料到会这样 -不不不 |
[13:36] | No, no, no. Th-They said that the room would be ready | 不不不 他们说过你临产时 |
[13:38] | when-when you’re in labor. | 会安排好产房 |
[13:39] | And you’re in labor, so the room should be ready, right? | 你要生了 所以产房也应该安排好 对吧 |
[13:43] | I’ll handle this. | 我会搞定的 |
[13:43] | – Kevin, it’s okay. – No. No, it’s not okay. | -凯文 没关系的 -不不不 这样不行 |
[13:46] | You should have a private room. | 你应该有私人产房 |
[13:47] | I got a card right here from the hospital | 我这里有一张医院的名片 |
[13:48] | with a direct line I’m supposed to call | 上面有类似情况发生时 |
[13:50] | if something like this happens. I’m gonna call right now, | 可以直接打通的电话 我现在要打过去 |
[13:51] | and I’m gonna go full Terms of Endearment on their ass. | 骂他们一顿 让他们见识下我的厉害 |
[13:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[14:02] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[14:04] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我在去机场的路上 |
[14:05] | Miguel and my mom are trying to book me a flight. | 米格尔和我妈妈在试着帮我买机票 |
[14:07] | So, hopefully, I’ll be there in the next couple hours. | 但愿我几个小时后能到你那 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:12] | I’m coming. I promise. | 我正赶过来呢 我保证 |
[14:18] | Madison, I’ll be there. | 麦迪逊 我会陪着你的 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:30] | 兰德尔 | |
[14:36] | – Randall, hey. – Hey, Kev. | -兰德尔 -小凯 |
[14:38] | We’re driving home from New Orleans. | 我们正从新奥尔良开车回家 |
[14:41] | A long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[14:42] | I was wondering if we could talk. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[14:45] | Randall, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 兰德尔 |
[14:45] | I can’t right now, okay? | 我现在没法聊 好吗 |
[14:46] | My whole life has been turned upside down. | 我的整个人生一团混乱 |
[14:49] | Madison’s in labor, and I’m stuck here in Vancouver. | 麦迪逊要生了 我却被困在温哥华 |
[14:54] | I’m trying to get home in time for the births, | 我想尽量在孩子出生前赶回家 |
[14:55] | but she’s already at the hospital, and… | 但她现在已经在医院了… |
[14:59] | She’s all alone. I never… | 她一个人在医院 我就… |
[15:02] | Never should have come here. | 我当初就不该来 |
[15:02] | Hey, Kev… | 小凯… |
[15:04] | Randall, I’m sorry. I’ll-I’ll call you soon, okay? | 抱歉 兰德尔 我回头再打给你 好吗 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:16] | Hey. Kevin, this is Foster. | 凯文 我是福斯特 |
[15:18] | I know, um… | 我知道… |
[15:20] | I know you’re really emotional right now, but I… | 我知道你现在情绪很不稳定 但我… |
[15:21] | I do need you to turn around | 我需要你掉头 |
[15:23] | and come back to set immediately. | 马上回到拍摄现场 |
[15:24] | Now, shut up. Just shut… You know what? Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 闭嘴 你快闭嘴吧 |
[15:27] | Just shut your mouth. | 快闭上你的嘴 |
[15:28] | Stop talking. No one cares about your stupid movie! | 别再说了 没有人在乎你那破电影 |
[15:31] | I quit. | 我不演了 |
[15:45] | Any day now. | 总有一天要面对的 |
[15:58] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:14] | They can really help. Some of ’em got a good arm. | 他们真能帮上忙 他们中有些人臂力不错 |
[16:16] | – Look who it is. – Jack. | -瞧瞧这是谁啊 -杰克 |
[16:19] | – Coach. – Kevin. | -教练 -凯文 |
[16:20] | – I’m so glad you made it. – Us, too. | -很高兴你们能来 -我们也是 |
[16:22] | Hey, this is Jason and Richard. | 这是杰森和理查德 |
[16:25] | They both play for Penn State. | 他们都是宾州州立大学的球员 |
[16:26] | They sure do. | 当然了 |
[16:28] | They’re gonna be, uh, | 他们明天要 |
[16:28] | running drills with us tomorrow. | 跟我们一起训练 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I’m excited to see what you can do -on the field, little man. | 是啊 我很期待你明天在赛场上的表现 小子 |
[16:33] | Yeah. It’s time to see if anything I’ve said in practice | 对啊 是时候看看我训练时说的话 |
[16:35] | has actually gotten through to you. | 会不会对你有点作用 |
[16:37] | Oh, it has. | 当然有作用 |
[16:38] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 是啊 我们准备好了 |
[16:49] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:59] | – Did you get a flight yet? – No. | -你买到机票了吗 -没 |
[17:01] | Not yet. I’m still waiting for Miguel to call me back. | 还没 我还在等米格尔给我回电话 |
[17:04] | How’s everything going over there? | 你那里情况怎么样 |
[17:06] | The doctor just left. | 医生刚走 |
[17:08] | She said everything looked totally good and normal. | 她说一切看上去都很好很正常 |
[17:12] | They’re already at a healthy weight to be born. | 他们的体重很健康 达到了出生标准 |
[17:14] | Fully cooked. | 完全发育成熟了[牛排全熟] |
[17:17] | Not even medium rare? | 不是三分熟吗 |
[17:20] | No, perfectly medium. | 不 是完美的五分熟 |
[17:22] | Just like I like ’em. | 就如我喜欢的那样 |
[17:23] | – This is getting away from us. – Yes, it is. | -这远远超出了我们的预期 -是啊 |
[17:27] | But it’s not Braxton-Hicks. | 不过这不是假宫缩 |
[17:30] | I’m in labor. | 我要生了 |
[17:33] | The contractions have slowed down a little bit, | 宫缩稍微减缓了一些 |
[17:35] | which they said is normal, but, um… | 他们说这很正常 不过… |
[17:38] | But I am definitely in labor. | 不过我确实要生了 |
[17:42] | They’re coming. | 他们要出生[到]了 |
[17:46] | Well, you keep those contractions slow, okay? | 你保持这样缓慢的宫缩频率 好吗 |
[17:49] | Because I’m coming, too. | 因为我也要到了 |
[17:51] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量吧 |
[17:53] | I think it’s time to shift those babies, | 是时候改变胎位了 |
[17:55] | like we talked about. | 就像我们说的那样 |
[17:58] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[18:01] | Anyone you want me to talk to? | 你需要我跟谁谈谈吗 |
[18:03] | I mean, I-I know your entire birth plan, | 我知道你的整个生产计划 |
[18:04] | so if you want to put a-a nurse or a doctor on the phone, | 所以如果你想要让护士或者医生接电话 |
[18:06] | I can walk them through the whole thing. | 我可以把整个计划告诉他们 |
[18:07] | Hey, Kevin, I got to go. | 凯文 我得挂了 |
[18:09] | They’re gonna put a bunch of pillows underneath me | 他们要在我身子下放一排枕头 |
[18:10] | to try to change the babies’ position a little. | 试着稍微改变一下胎位 |
[18:12] | Labor is crazy. | 生孩子太疯狂了 |
[18:16] | I’ll call you later. | 我之后再给你打电话 |
[18:17] | Yeah, okay. Um, you know, I’m here if you need anything. I can… | 好的 我就在这里 如果你有什么需要 我可以… |
[18:30] | 米格尔 | |
[18:35] | Hey. I was just about to call you. | 我正要给你打电话 |
[18:37] | We got you a flight. | 我们帮你订到航班了 |
[18:38] | Yes! G-Great. What airport? | 太好了 在哪个机场 |
[18:40] | Seattle. It boards in two hours. Can you make it? | 西雅图 两小时后登机 你能赶到吗 |
[18:48] | Yes, I can. Yes, I can make it. How long’s the flight? | 可以的 我能赶到 要飞多久能到 |
[18:50] | – It’s two and a half hours. – Two and a half hours. | -两个半小时 -两个半小时是吧 |
[18:52] | Okay, that puts me there in about… | 好吧 那我的到达时间就是… |
[18:54] | five hours. | 五小时后 |
[18:55] | First births usually take a little longer, right? | 第一次生孩子一般不止五小时 对吧 |
[18:57] | Which means I am probably gonna make it. | 那也就是说我大概能及时赶到 |
[19:00] | Miguel. Miguel, I swear to God, | 米格尔 我对天发誓 |
[19:02] | if you were here right now, I’d kiss you right on the mouth. | 如果你在场 我一定嘴对嘴亲你一口 |
[19:05] | – Thank you. – I mean, | -谢谢你啊 -虽然 |
[19:07] | I would regret it immediately afterwards, | 我可能亲完之后会立刻后悔 |
[19:08] | but in the heat of the moment, | 但一时冲动之下 |
[19:08] | I would kiss you right on those beautiful lips. | 我一定会狠狠亲上你那樱桃小嘴 |
[19:10] | I’ll text you the boarding pass, okay? | 我把登机牌发你 好吗 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:14] | Oh, hey, Miguel, can I talk to my mom? | 对了 米格尔 我能和我妈说几句吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:18] | Wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说几句 |
[19:21] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | You’re having a little bit of an unexpected adventure? | 我家儿子在进行一场未知的冒险呀 |
[19:26] | Yeah. Not really how I imagined it. | 是啊 这跟我想象中完全不一样 |
[19:29] | Yeah. It never is. | 嗯 世事难料 |
[19:33] | I just… I wanted delivery day to be perfect. | 我只是 我本希望让分娩日很完美 |
[19:36] | You know, I wanted to be there for her, | 我想在她身边陪她 |
[19:38] | waiting on her hand and foot. | 在她身旁服侍她 |
[19:40] | I wanted to be like… | 我很希望像… |
[19:43] | Your father. | 你爸爸一样 |
[19:46] | Kev, | 凯文 |
[19:48] | I know you put him on a pedestal. | 我知道你把他当神明一样崇拜 |
[19:50] | And-and I don’t blame you. | 这无可厚非 |
[19:51] | He was a wonderful father. | 他确实是个很棒的父亲 |
[19:54] | I pro… | 我保证… |
[19:58] | Not on… | 不会… |
[20:00] | – Yeah. – Are you kidding? Mom? | -嗯 -不是吧 妈妈 |
[20:03] | Mom, you’re breaking up pretty bad. Are you… | 妈妈 你那边信号不好 |
[20:05] | I don’t even know if you can hear this, but I… | 我不知道你能不能听见 但我… |
[20:06] | I’m gonna have to call you… | 我再给你打过去… |
[20:09] | 米格尔 | |
[20:10] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[20:34] | 距目的地还有57分钟 | |
[20:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:50] | 无网络连接 | |
[20:54] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | You know what’s always been the trouble with you? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[21:09] | You spend too much time stuck in that damn head of yours. | 你总是花太多时间思考 瞻前顾后 优柔寡断 |
[21:14] | Come on! Go faster. | 开快点 |
[21:16] | At this rate, we ain’t gonna be home till winter. | 按这个速度 咱们得冬天才能到家 |
[21:19] | You know, I told your mother when you signed up, | 当初你报名的时候 我就跟你妈妈说过 |
[21:23] | we were just throwing our money down the drain. | 我们的钱肯定是打水漂了 |
[21:25] | But she don’t care. She’s always been totally crappy with money. | 但她不在乎 她向来不懂钱有多重要 |
[21:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:41] | My lips are sealed there, hotshot. | 行 我不说了 小伙子 |
[21:53] | Feel a little better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:00] | Must’ve been Mom’s Sloppy Joes. | 肯定是因为吃了妈妈的牛肉酱 |
[22:06] | Kev, what’s going on? | 小凯 怎么了 |
[22:11] | What if I suck tomorrow? | 如果我明天表现得很差劲怎么办 |
[22:12] | You’re not gonna suck tomorrow. | 你不会很差劲的 |
[22:15] | But what if I do? | 但要是真很差呢 |
[22:17] | What if I’m not actually that good at football? | 要是我真的不擅长橄榄球 那该怎么办 |
[22:23] | That means I have nothing. | 那我就一无是处了 |
[22:25] | Nothing? | 一无是处 |
[22:28] | Kev, what are you talking about? | 小凯 你在说什么呢 |
[22:33] | You and Mom talk about it all the time. | 你和妈妈总是这么说 |
[22:35] | Randall’s a genius, and all I have is football. | 兰德尔是天才 而我只有橄榄球 |
[22:38] | That is not all you have. | 你不是只有橄榄球 |
[22:39] | I heard you and Mom talking the other day. | 那天我听到你和妈妈讲话了 |
[22:43] | You told her I was soft. | 你跟她说我很软弱 |
[22:52] | Look, I don’t know exactly what you overheard, | 我不知道你具体听到了什么 |
[22:56] | but that’s not what I meant. | 但那不是我的本意 |
[22:58] | Yes, it is, or you wouldn’t be here. | 明显就是 不然你也不会来 |
[23:02] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[23:06] | We never do anything alone together. | 我们从没单独做过任何事 |
[23:08] | But you took the time to bring me here, because… | 但你却花时间开车送我来 这是因为… |
[23:13] | you think that football’s my only shot at being special. | 你觉得橄榄球是我唯一出人头地的机会 |
[23:17] | That’s what you think I think? | 你觉得我是这么想的吗 |
[23:19] | I know that’s what you think. | 我知道你就是这么想的 |
[23:21] | And Coach doesn’t think I have what it takes. | 教练也觉得我没潜力 |
[23:25] | He just yells at me all the time. | 他总是冲我大喊大叫 |
[23:27] | He… That’s just his style, Kev, okay? | 他那人就那样 小凯 好吗 |
[23:30] | Coach is old-school. | 教练那人很老派 |
[23:31] | He wouldn’t have brought you here | 如果他不是觉得你足够优秀 |
[23:32] | if he didn’t think you were good enough. | 是不会让你来这里的 |
[23:34] | He calls me names, and… | 他总给我起外号… |
[23:37] | he says I’m stupid. | 还说我很蠢 |
[23:40] | He calls you “Stupid”? | 他说你很蠢吗 |
[23:43] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[23:45] | He tells me I’m stupid pretty much every day of my life. | 他说我基本每天都在犯蠢 |
[23:58] | You know what? Let’s, um… | 这样吧 咱们… |
[24:01] | Let’s go get you some food, okay? | 咱们去吃点东西吧 好吗 |
[24:03] | Let’s settle that stomach of yours. | 填填你的肚子 |
[24:05] | – Dad, I’m not hungry. – Come on. | -爸爸 我不饿 -来吧 |
[24:08] | I have a super early morning. I think I should just go to bed. | 明天我要起个大早 我现在应该睡觉 |
[24:10] | Get your sweater. Let’s go. | 穿上你的毛衣 咱们走 |
[24:21] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:24] | We got to get you out of here. | 我来把你救出去 |
[24:25] | – Call an ambulance! – No, I can’t get a signal. | -叫救护车吧 -不行 我手机没信号 |
[24:28] | You’re gonna be all right, though, okay? | 但你会没事的 好吗 |
[24:29] | I’ll get you to a hospital. | 我会送你去医院的 |
[24:31] | Gonna get you out of here. Come on. | 先把你弄出来再说 来 |
[24:35] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[24:37] | – Come on, come on! – My leg is stuck. | -加把劲 振作点 -我的腿卡住了 |
[24:39] | It hurts really bad. | 非常疼 |
[24:42] | Okay, listen. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 好了 听我说 听我说 |
[24:44] | On the count of three, I’m gonna pull up on the steering wheel, | 数到三 我会把方向盘拉上来 |
[24:47] | – and you’re gonna pry your leg out, okay? – Oh, God. Okay. | -你就把腿拔出来 好吗 -天哪 好吧 |
[24:48] | Breathe. Just breathe. Listen to me. One, two, three. | 呼吸 深呼吸 听我数 一二三 |
[24:51] | Go, go. Come on. Come on. | 快快快 加油 好的 |
[24:54] | There you go. | 出来了 |
[24:55] | All right. Come on. I got you. | 好了 来 我扶着你 |
[24:57] | Come on. Here we go. | 来 走吧 |
[25:07] | Oh, damn it. Okay. | 糟糕 好吧 |
[25:18] | Hey. Listen to me. You’re all right. | 听我说 你没事了 |
[25:20] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我会带你离开这里 好吗 |
[25:23] | Hey, come on. | 醒醒 |
[25:24] | Come with me. Got to get you to a hospital. Come on. | 跟我走 我送你去医院 来吧 |
[25:27] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:28] | We got this. Let’s go. | 没问题的 走吧 |
[25:38] | 凯文·皮尔森 | |
[25:48] | Want to eat at the bar with your old man? | 想跟你老爸在酒吧吃点东西吗 |
[25:50] | – Yeah. – We’re… Thanks. | -好 -我们…谢谢 |
[25:52] | Go on, pick a seat. | 去 挑个座位 |
[25:59] | We’re gonna get two New York strips, uh, medium… rare? | 要两份纽约客牛排 三分熟行吗 |
[26:03] | – A side of onion rings? – Yeah. | -配菜要洋葱圈好吗 -好 |
[26:06] | And two Cokes. | 还有两杯可乐 |
[26:07] | – Sure thing. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:14] | This place is pretty cool. | 这地方真酷 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:25] | Yes, when you made starting quarterback, I was psyched, | 没错 你当上四分卫之后 我很激动 |
[26:29] | because it was exciting to watch you shine. | 因为看着你大放异彩实在令人激动 |
[26:31] | But Kevin, football is not the only thing that you have. | 但凯文 橄榄球并不是你的全部 |
[26:36] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:41] | Two Cokes. | 两杯可乐 |
[27:01] | You know, my dad used to come to my Little League games. | 我爸以前常看我在少年棒球联盟的比赛 |
[27:06] | Never missed them. | 一场不落 |
[27:09] | It was the one thing he always showed up for. | 就这事他从不缺席 |
[27:12] | And he made them a living hell for me. | 而且让我觉得比赛倍感难熬 |
[27:18] | He’d get drunker and drunker, inning by inning. | 一局接一局 他会喝得越来越醉 |
[27:23] | If my team won, at least he was a happy drunk, | 如果我们队赢了 他至少是个快乐的醉鬼 |
[27:27] | slapping me on the arm | 他会拍着我的手臂 |
[27:29] | and calling me “Jackie Boy” the whole ride home. | 回家一路都叫我”乖儿子小杰” |
[27:33] | But if we lost… | 但如果我们输了… |
[27:39] | I started praying before every game. | 于是我每次比赛前都开始祈祷 |
[27:44] | ‘Cause a good game meant a good car ride home. | 因为比赢了才能开心地回家 |
[27:51] | Baseball, this thing that I loved… | 棒球 这项我热爱的运动… |
[27:57] | it became all about him. | 完全被他占领 |
[28:00] | I mean, ev-every pitch I threw, | 也就是说 我每次投球 |
[28:02] | I could… I could hear his voice in my ear. | 耳边都回响着他的声音 |
[28:04] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[28:06] | “Don’t screw this up, Jack.” | “别搞砸了 杰克” |
[28:09] | “Get out of your head, Jack.” | “别犹豫了 杰克” |
[28:12] | “What a waste of a Sunday, Jack.” | “真是浪费了大好的星期天 杰克” |
[28:18] | I didn’t know he was like that. | 我不知道他是这样的人 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:25] | You never really talk about him. | 你平时不太说起他 |
[28:28] | Yeah, well, being out on the road | 是啊 但与儿子出门在外 |
[28:31] | and sitting at a bar with my son | 坐在酒吧吃饭 |
[28:34] | makes a guy want to open up. | 让人愿意敞开心扉 |
[28:41] | Yeah, he-he wasn’t all bad, my dad. | 但我爸也不只有缺点 |
[28:47] | Uh, that’s what makes our parents loom so large | 我觉得这就是为什么父母 |
[28:51] | in our heads, I think. | 对我们的影响如此深远 |
[28:53] | They’re… | 他们… |
[28:55] | a million things to us all at once. | 对我们来说是很复杂的存在 |
[29:09] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[29:11] | Didn’t know you had it in you. | 不知道你还有这两下子 |
[29:15] | Indy 500, watch out. | 印地500 注意了 |
[29:15] | 美国赛车锦标赛 | |
[29:19] | Keys. | 拔钥匙 |
[29:32] | And even after they’re long gone, | 而且就算他们已经离去了很久 |
[29:35] | we’re stuck with them. | 我们也摆脱不掉 |
[29:38] | Can’t help it. They’re inside of us. | 没法控制 他们在我们的骨子里 |
[29:49] | You know, my whole life, I promised myself | 我整个人生 都在向自己保证 |
[29:51] | I’d be nothing like him, but… | 绝对不会和他一样 但是… |
[29:56] | …here I am, putting all this pressure on you, | 你看看我 还是把所有压力加在你身上 |
[29:58] | making you so nervous, you’re sick. | 让你紧张到都吐了 |
[30:04] | I ended up just like him. | 我最终还是跟他一样了 |
[30:10] | No, Dad. | 不 爸 |
[30:12] | You’re way better than him. | 你比他强多了 |
[30:17] | Thank you, my son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[30:22] | And you’re gonna be way better than me. | 你也会比我强很多的 |
[30:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:53] | Well, I’m gonna go to the bathroom, bud. | 我去下洗手间 宝贝 |
[30:56] | Uh, don’t pick up any girls while I’m gone. | 我不在时别撩妹哦 |
[31:06] | Coach? | 教练 |
[31:08] | Oh, hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:10] | Hey, Kevin excited? | 凯文兴奋吗 |
[31:11] | Oh, it’s a big day tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[31:13] | I want you to know, I’m not gonna miss a game this season. | 我想跟你说 这季比赛我一场都不会错过 |
[31:17] | Well, of course not. | 那是当然 |
[31:18] | I mean, got to watch your boy, right? | 得看儿子的精彩表现 对吧 |
[31:20] | I’m not just gonna be watching him. | 我不只是要看他 |
[31:27] | Don’t ever call my kid stupid. | 别再说我儿子蠢了 |
[31:30] | Ever. | 再也别 |
[31:33] | – Jack… – Tell me you understand. | -杰克… -告诉我你听懂了 |
[32:08] | Hey, Coach. | 教练 |
[32:09] | Hey, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[32:11] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[32:20] | Coach was here. | 刚才教练过来了 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:24] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[32:26] | – In the bathroom? – Yeah, for a minute. | -在洗手间里 -嗯 打了个照面 |
[32:31] | Did you say something to him? | 你对他说什么了吗 |
[32:33] | Nope. | 没 |
[32:41] | Mmm. Now, that’s good. | 味道不错 |
[32:44] | Yeah. I like it a little bloody. | 嗯 我喜欢带点血的 |
[33:07] | Hey, it’s Madison. Leave a message. | 我是麦迪逊 请留言 |
[33:11] | Hey, I’m checking in. Uh… | 我来问问情况… |
[33:16] | Boy, do I have a story for you. | 我这边可真是说来话长 |
[33:20] | Anyway, uh, Miguel got me on a flight out of Seattle. | 不过 米格尔给我定了一个西雅图起飞的航班 |
[33:23] | I think I can make it. Um… | 我觉得应该赶得上… |
[33:27] | Hey, I’m really trying here. | 我正在努力 |
[33:28] | You know? Um… | 你知道吗 |
[33:31] | Just call me when you get this, if you can. | 可以的话 收到留言后给我回电 |
[33:36] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[33:39] | Aren’t you… | 你是不是… |
[33:41] | Kevin Pearson, yeah. | 凯文·皮尔森 对 |
[33:44] | Life is so weird. | 人生真奇妙 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:52] | Let’s keep talking. | 我们继续聊天吧 |
[33:53] | Look at– five minutes. We got five minutes, okay? | 看…五分钟 我们还有五分钟 好吗 |
[33:55] | We’re at the hospital in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就到医院了 |
[33:57] | Just keep talk– um… | 我们继续说下去… |
[34:00] | That was my fiancée, on the phone there. | 我刚刚是打电话给我的未婚妻 |
[34:02] | She’s-she’s pregnant. She’s in labor, actually, with twins. | 她 她怀孕了 其实都快生了 双胞胎 |
[34:07] | And I’m probably gonna miss my flight. | 但我很可能要错过我的航班了 |
[34:09] | Which means I’m gonna miss my children being born. | 所以我要错过我孩子们的出生了 |
[34:13] | Which means I’m gonna miss the most important moment | 也就是说 我要错过他们生命中 |
[34:15] | of their lives. | 最重要的时刻了 |
[34:18] | I have three teenagers. | 我家三个孩子十几岁了 |
[34:20] | They don’t remember anything before kindergarten. | 幼儿园之前的事情 他们一点都不记得了 |
[34:24] | This is not the most important day of their lives. | 这绝不是他们生命中最重要的一天 |
[34:28] | They’re not even gonna remember it. | 他们甚至都不会记得这一天 |
[34:31] | You’re rich, you’re famous. | 你又有钱 又有名气 |
[34:35] | You’re gonna be their freakin’ idol. | 你会成为他们最崇拜的偶像 |
[34:40] | None of that stuff matters, man. | 所以错过出生不是什么大事 哥们 |
[34:42] | You know, my dad wasn’t either of those things. | 其实我爸既不富有也没有名气 |
[34:44] | He was just there. | 但他就是会陪在我们身边 |
[34:47] | Always. | 一直陪着我们 |
[34:52] | My dad was the most there person that ever lived. | 我爸是世界上最善于陪伴的人了 |
[34:57] | Everything that I do, I do with his voice in my head. | 不管我做什么 我脑海中都会响起他的声音 |
[35:04] | He would have rescued you tonight, | 如果他还在 他今晚会救下你 |
[35:05] | he would’ve saved you. | 他会救你一命 |
[35:08] | And he would have made it to the births, he would’ve… | 然后在孩子出生前赶到 他会… |
[35:13] | figured out a way to do it all. | 想到方法把一切都做好 |
[35:19] | He believed I could be that kind of person, too. | 而且他相信我也能成为那样的人 |
[35:31] | Hey! Little help? | 来人 帮帮忙 |
[35:33] | We need a wheelchair. | 我们需要一个轮椅 |
[36:00] | Hey, listen, my phone is about ready to die | 听我说 我的手机快没电了 |
[36:01] | but I made it to the airport. | 但我已经赶到机场了 |
[36:02] | I think I’m gonna make it there in time, Madison. | 我觉得我能及时赶回去 麦迪逊 |
[36:04] | I can feel it, okay? Hang tight, bye. | 我能感觉到 好吗 坚持住 拜 |
[36:08] | Hey. I’m TSA PreCheck. | 我是TSA预检旅客 |
[36:09] | – Great. Just need your ID. – Yeah. | -很好 请出示你的证件 -好的 |
[36:15] | Oh, you got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:17] | No, no, no, no– oh, um… | 不不不 |
[36:22] | Oh, no. Okay– uh… | 不 好吧 |
[36:24] | There was an accident. | 出了一场车祸 |
[36:26] | There-there was an accident. | 刚才出了场车祸 |
[36:27] | You’re not gonna believe this, but there was an accident. | 你一定不相信 但是确实出了场车祸 |
[36:29] | I had to pull a guy out of his car | 我把一个人从他的车里拽了出来 |
[36:30] | and drive him to the hospital. | 还开车送他去了医院 |
[36:33] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 你真是个好人 |
[36:34] | Thank you. Yeah, it’s just that my, um, | 谢谢 没错 只不过我的 |
[36:35] | my-my ID, it was in my jacket, | 我的证件 之前是在我的夹克里 |
[36:38] | and the jacket– I gave… I gave that man my jacket. | 可那件夹克 我给了…给了那个人 |
[36:41] | Or-or it fell out or something– anyway, I… | 或者可能掉到了什么地方 总之我… |
[36:44] | I don’t have my ID on me. | 我现在身上没有证件 |
[36:46] | I’m so sorry, sir. I can’t let you on the plane | 我很抱歉 先生 如果没有证件的话 |
[36:48] | without your ID. | 我不能让你登机 |
[36:51] | Right, yeah, it’s just, um… | 我知道 是的 只不过… |
[36:55] | Look, uh… | 听我说… |
[36:57] | I’m Kevin Pearson, I’m-I’m a public figure. | 我是凯文·皮尔森 我 我是一个公众人物 |
[37:01] | I’m not trying to say that to get special treatment, | 我这么说不是为了得到特殊待遇 |
[37:03] | I’m-I’m saying that because it’s just, you know, | 我之所以这么说只是因为 |
[37:05] | it’s– you can look me up, it’s very easy to figure out | 你可以去搜搜我 很容易就能查清楚 |
[37:07] | who I am, you can look me up online. | 我的身份 你可以上网查一查 |
[37:09] | My whole damn life is online. | 我从出生到现在的所有事网上都有 |
[37:12] | That’s not really how it works. | 但身份确认不允许这样 |
[37:14] | There’s an office where you can request an emergency ID. | 你可以去申请临时身份证 |
[37:17] | – Usually takes about a day. – I don’t have a day. | -不过通常需要一天的时间 -我等不了那么久 |
[37:19] | Okay? My fiancée right now is in Los Angeles and she’s in labor. | 你懂吗 我的未婚妻在洛杉矶马上要生了 |
[37:22] | I need to get to her, please. | 我必须赶到她身边 拜托了 |
[37:23] | You got to let me on that flight. | 你必须让我上那架飞机 |
[37:27] | I’m really sorry. I wish I could help, | 非常抱歉 我也希望我能帮到你 |
[37:29] | but it’s really not up to me. | 但这事我真的无法做主 |
[37:37] | Listen, I can’t start off by not being there for them. | 听我说 我不能做一个缺席孩子出生的父亲 |
[37:40] | You need to understand that. | 你必须要理解我的苦心 |
[37:56] | I can’t. I don’t… | 我不能 我不要… |
[38:00] | I don’t know how else to explain it to you, okay? | 我不知道还能怎么解释给你听 好吗 |
[38:01] | It will break me. | 这事会让我崩溃的 |
[38:09] | I’m begging you, please, | 我求求你 求你了 |
[38:10] | figure out a way to get me on that flight. | 求你想个方法让我登机吧 |
[38:19] | Only three centimeters. | 只开了三厘米 |
[38:21] | We have a ways to go. | 我们还得苦战一会儿 |
[38:23] | But these things can speed up quickly sometimes. | 但那些药物有时能把生产进程加速得非常快 |
[38:27] | There’s really no telling. | 这种事都说不准的 |
[38:28] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[38:34] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:38] | I just, um, | 我只是 |
[38:41] | I can’t believe I’m maybe gonna do this alone. | 我真不敢相信我也许要自己一个人生孩子 |
[38:45] | Why don’t you call someone? | 要不你打电话叫个人来 |
[38:47] | Mom, friend? | 你妈 朋友 |
[38:49] | It might help pass the time. | 也许时间会好过一些 |
[38:52] | I’m not close to my mom. | 我和我妈不怎么亲近 |
[38:55] | Or anyone in my family, really. | 家里其他人关系也一般 |
[38:59] | To be honest, there’s really only two people in the world | 说实话 这世上只有两个人 |
[39:01] | I am truly close to, and, um… | 是我最亲近的 但… |
[39:06] | well, one of them is having a baby of her own | 其中一个也要迎接孩子的出生 |
[39:09] | and the other is hopefully on a plane. | 而另一个 但愿他已经在飞机上 |
[39:11] | But who knows? I can’t reach him. | 但谁知道呢 我联系不上他 |
[39:16] | I have to check on my other mamas, | 我得去照看其他准妈妈了 |
[39:18] | but I’ll come back as soon as I can, okay? | 但我会尽快回来的 好吗 |
[39:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:43] | Hi, Madison. It’s Randall. | 麦迪逊 我是兰德尔 |
[39:46] | – And Beth. – And Beth. | -还有贝丝 -还有贝丝 |
[39:50] | Um, I spoke to Kevin. | 我刚和凯文聊过 |
[39:52] | I know he’s trying to get to you, | 我知道他正竭尽全力赶回去 |
[39:54] | but we just wanted to say if you need anything | 但我们只是想说 如果你现在有任何需要 |
[39:57] | in the meantime, don’t hesitate to call. | 不用犹豫 直接打给我们 |
[40:01] | Uh, we’re still driving back from New Orleans, | 我们还在从新奥尔良开车回来的路上 |
[40:03] | so if you want us to have some food sent over there | 所以如果你想让我们买点吃的或其它什么 |
[40:07] | or anything, | 送过去的话 |
[40:10] | we-we just want you to know that we’re here. | 我们 我们只是想让你知道我们都在 |
[40:17] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[40:20] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:27] | Um, or if you want, | 或者如果你需要的话 |
[40:28] | we can stay on the phone with you for a while. | 我们也可以陪你多聊一会 |
[40:31] | No. | 不用 |
[40:32] | No, no, um, I’m-I’m fine. | 不 不用了 我 我没事 |
[40:36] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:40] | Madison, we really can stay on with you. | 麦迪逊 我们真的可以陪着你 |
[40:43] | You’re family. | 你是我们的家人 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | Yeah. That’ll be really nice, anyway. | 好 那我希望你们陪陪我 |
[41:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:07] | As long as you need. | 陪你多久都可以 |