时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾… |
[00:03] | How does it feel to be the Pearson family’s newest dad? | 成为皮尔森家里的新爸爸感觉怎么样 |
[00:06] | Congrats, Papa Bear. | 恭喜你 爸爸熊 |
[00:08] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | Giving you to Toby and Kate is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 把你送给托比和凯特是我做过最艰难的选择 |
[00:13] | But it might just be the best thing I’ll ever do. | 但也可能是我做过最正确的决定 |
[00:15] | I’m your mom. | 我是你妈妈 |
[00:17] | We lost one of the babies. | 有个孩子没保住 |
[00:19] | No, that’s not true. | 不不 这不是真的 |
[00:22] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[00:26] | Welcome to Labor and Delivery. | 欢迎来到接生房 |
[00:28] | I know many of you have been looking forward to this rotation. | 我知道你们不少人都很期待这次轮岗 |
[00:32] | This is the floor | 在这里 |
[00:33] | where you encounter a lot of crying, | 你们会听到许多哭声 |
[00:35] | screaming and tantrums. | 尖叫声和吵闹声 |
[00:37] | You’re not gonna even pretend to be interested? | 你都不假装一下有兴趣吗 |
[00:41] | It’s babies. | 婴儿而已 |
[00:43] | It’s not that complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[00:46] | For most families, | 对大多数家庭来说 |
[00:47] | we’re the last stop until they start the long drive home | 我们是他们带着新生儿回家 |
[00:50] | with their new baby. | 开始新旅程的第一站 |
[00:52] | Or in her case, babies, plural. | 或者对她来说 是新生儿们 复数 |
[00:56] | I have to go. Cover for me. | 我先走了 你帮我顶一下 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:06] | There’s a messy one. | 这个有点闹腾 |
[01:07] | Whoa, Kev… Kevin’s peeing. | 凯文尿了 |
[01:09] | – We got a pee-er. We got a pee-er. – Oh, I got him. I got him. | -宝宝尿了 宝宝尿了 -我来拿 马上 |
[01:10] | – I got him. I got him. – Good. | -我来处理 我来了 -好 |
[01:12] | There you go, bud. Here. | 这下好了 宝贝 快擦一下 |
[01:14] | – Thank you. – Let me wipe off… | -谢谢 -我来擦一下 |
[01:17] | You have one more? | 你还有吗 |
[01:18] | They’re gonna dry. | 一会就干了 |
[01:18] | Well, look at you guys. | 看你们多熟练 |
[01:21] | I think you’re definitely ready to go home today. | 我觉得你们今天回家绝对没问题 |
[01:23] | They go through so many diapers. | 他们太费尿布了 |
[01:27] | – You see that cabinet right there? – Mm-hmm. | -看到这个柜子了吗 -怎么 |
[01:30] | It is fully stocked. | 里面存货满满 |
[01:31] | I mean like a treasure trove. | 简直像宝藏库一样 |
[01:33] | So, um, I’m gonna step out for a minute, | 我要出去一下 |
[01:36] | and I’m not saying that you should take anything, | 我没让你们拿什么东西 |
[01:38] | but if you did happen to take a few things… | 但如果你们拿了… |
[01:46] | Oh, babe. It’s like the holy grail in here. | 宝贝 这里简直像个圣杯 |
[01:49] | There’s wipes. | 有湿纸巾 |
[01:51] | Diapers. Oh, um… | 尿布… |
[02:01] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[02:08] | I’m gonna come back for the rest. | 我待会回来拿剩下的 |
[02:09] | Uh, I’m gonna go down to the car. | 我先去趟车里 |
[02:11] | I still have to install the car seats, anyway. | 反正也得装儿童座椅 |
[02:13] | Well, do you have the manual? | 说明书拿了吗 |
[02:14] | Manual? | 说明书 |
[02:16] | Babe, this is… well, this is Jack Pearson. | 宝贝 我可是杰克·皮尔森 |
[02:21] | All right, Jack Pearson don’t need no stinkin’ manuals. | 杰克·皮尔森从不需要什么说明书 |
[02:40] | Hey, you need some help with that? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[02:48] | No, I’m… I’m good. | 不用 我可以 |
[02:51] | I think you got those in backward. | 你好像装反了 |
[02:52] | You might need to flip ’em. | 估计得重装一下 |
[02:53] | Uh, I was… I was just checking what the manufacturer… | 我只是 我只是在确认厂家信息 |
[02:56] | Yeah, how come you got three car seats back there? | 好 你怎么有三个座椅啊 |
[03:00] | Three babies. | 有三个宝宝 |
[03:02] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:05] | God bless ya. | 上帝保佑你 |
[03:20] | No, that’s not it. | 还是不对 |
[03:23] | Maybe my fingers are too muscular for this, or something. | 是不是我的手指太粗壮了啊 |
[03:26] | Then place your base on the seat | 然后把底座安在座位上 |
[03:28] | and adjust the foot until there’s no red visible | 调整底部 确保水平指示器上 |
[03:31] | at the level indicator wheel. | 看不到红色部分 |
[03:33] | Got it? | 搞定了吗 |
[03:35] | – Okay, you’re doing great. – It’s like | -你做得很好 -这也太难了 |
[03:36] | putting a man on the moon. | 堪比送人上月球 |
[03:41] | What the hell, man? | 你在干什么 |
[03:42] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | I’m just a huge fan of The Manny, and, uh… | 我特别喜欢看《靓男保姆》 所以… |
[03:46] | Well, no, you’re not sorry, | 你这像是道歉的样子吗 |
[03:47] | because you’re taking another photo. | 居然还在拍 |
[03:50] | I’m just, I’m trying to put my car seats in my car, man, okay? | 我在往车上装儿童座椅 好吗 |
[03:53] | And I just had twins six weeks early. | 而且我的双胞胎早产了六周 |
[03:54] | How about you just leave me with a little bit of dignity, huh? | 你能不能给我留点尊严啊 |
[03:58] | Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[04:00] | Sorry about your kids. | 孩子的事我很遗憾 |
[04:01] | No, um… | 没有 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:04] | I… the babies are fine. | 我… 孩子没事 |
[04:06] | I’ve-I’ve had, like, six hours sleep in the past four days, | 我过去四天 总共才睡了六个小时 |
[04:09] | and I can’t sleep and I can’t stop watching them sleep, | 我睡不着 我总想盯着他们睡觉 |
[04:12] | and how do you keep them breathing? And then the… | 怕他们喘不上气什么的 然后… |
[04:16] | …car s… | 安全座… |
[04:18] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[04:19] | – Yeah. – So you understand. | -有 -那你能理解 |
[04:24] | Let’s get a better photo. | 我们来拍一张好点的照片吧 |
[04:25] | – For reals? – For real, yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:27] | – Appreciate it. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:31] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:32] | – Thank you so much. I appreciate it. – Thanks for watching. | -谢谢你 非常感谢 -感谢观看 |
[04:40] | All right, one pumpkin cream cold brew. | 好的 一杯南瓜奶油冷萃 |
[04:43] | And for my favorite new mom who can’t have caffeine yet, | 给我最爱的 还不能喝咖啡因的新手妈妈 |
[04:46] | one Vanilla Steamer. | 一杯香草牛奶 |
[04:48] | – So have fun with that. – Thank you. | -尽情享用 -谢谢 |
[04:49] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:52] | – Big news. – Yeah? | -重大消息 -什么 |
[04:53] | Nurse Carmen just told me. | 卡门护士刚告诉我 |
[04:56] | Guess who has two thumbs | 猜猜是谁这么了不起 |
[04:58] | and two newborns and is going home today? | 生了两个宝宝 今天终于能回家了 |
[05:04] | Real– wow. | 真的吗 |
[05:06] | I can’t wait to sleep in my own bed. | 我迫不及待想要睡在自己的床上了 |
[05:09] | Aren’t you excited? | 你不激动吗 |
[05:11] | You said this cot was built for R2-D2. | 你说过这里的病床也就机器人睡得惯 |
[05:13] | Yeah, no, it’s… I am. I’m-I’m thrilled. | 对 不是 我…我简直太激动了 |
[05:15] | I just, uh… we’ve just, we’ve have a lot of help, | 只是 在这里有很多人帮我们 |
[05:18] | you know, with the doctors and all the nurses. | 有医生 还有那些护士 |
[05:19] | It’s just… | 回去后就… |
[05:22] | It’s gonna be the two of us. | 就只有我们俩了 |
[05:24] | The four of us. | 是我们四个 |
[05:29] | Right. | 对 |
[05:33] | I can’t believe we ever thought this was hard. | 我们之前居然还担心会很艰难 |
[05:36] | I think maybe Tess was hard. | 可能苔丝当初有点辛苦 |
[05:39] | But Annie… | 但安妮… |
[05:41] | This girl is an angel sent down from God himself. | 这丫头就是上帝亲自送来的天使 |
[05:45] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[05:46] | Nobody sent anybody down from anywhere. | 没有人从任何地方送来任何人 |
[05:48] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | I spent two days slowly ejecting her from my body. | 是我花了两天把她从我身体里慢慢生出来的 |
[05:52] | – You were there. – I was there. | -你在场 -我在场 |
[05:54] | I can’t believe they’re kicking us out of here today. | 不敢相信他们今天就要赶我们走了 |
[05:56] | I know. Man, this place is like a spa. | 可不是 天呐 这个地方就像个水疗馆 |
[05:59] | – Hey, girl. – Hey, guys. | -你好 -你们好 |
[06:01] | – And remember… – Hmm? | -记住 -什么 |
[06:02] | we are stopping by Dairy Queen on our way home | 我们回家路上要去一趟冰雪皇后店 |
[06:05] | – and getting me a Snickers Blizzard. – Yes, ma’am. | -给我买一杯”士力架暴风雪” -好的 |
[06:08] | When I was in labor, | 我生孩子的时候 |
[06:09] | Randall promised me I could have anything I wanted | 兰德尔答应了我想吃什么都可以 |
[06:11] | and I chose DQ. | 我选了冰雪皇后 |
[06:14] | I could’ve dreamed higher, but no regrets. | 我应该有更高追求的 但也不后悔 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[06:19] | And that one… | 这孩子… |
[06:20] | Don’t tell the other babies, but she’s the cutest. | 别告诉其他宝宝 但她是最可爱的 |
[06:22] | I know. | 是吧 |
[06:24] | I think she has your eyes, Dad. | 我觉得她眼睛长得像你 孩子爸爸 |
[06:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:28] | – I didn’t notice. – Oh, she definitely does. | -我没注意 -特别像 |
[06:31] | She looks like she could start laughing or crying at any moment. | 她看起来随时都可能哭或笑起来 |
[06:33] | That is all you, baby. | 完全跟你一个样 亲爱的 |
[06:36] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:38] | She has my eyes. | 她眼睛长得像我 |
[06:41] | You got Daddy’s peepers in there, do you? | 你遗传了爸爸的眼睛 是不是 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I got you. Yeah. | 好 知道了 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I gotta go. We’re at the hospital. | 我得挂了 我们在医院 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna bring the baby home today. | 我们今天接宝宝回家 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah, and Kate’s… Kate’s here. | 好了 凯特来了 |
[06:54] | She’s, like, right here, so I gotta go. Bye. | 她已经到了 我得挂了 再见 |
[06:59] | 你好 海莉 我是你爸爸 | |
[07:01] | You think she can read this? | 你觉得她能读懂这个吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | It’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[07:05] | Just so she can pick me out of the crowd. | 这样她一下就能从人群中认出我来了 |
[07:08] | You ready to meet your dad? | 你准备好见你爸爸了吗 |
[07:13] | – Oh, my word. – You got her? | -天呐 -抱好了吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 抱好了 |
[07:17] | Oh, she’s a keeper. | 她真可爱 |
[07:19] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[07:21] | I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[07:22] | You can call me Dad, or-or Dada, | 你可以叫我爸爸 或者爹地 |
[07:25] | or your brother sometimes calls me Doody, | 或者你哥有时候叫我粑粑 |
[07:28] | but I don’t think he knows what that means. | 但估计他还不知道那是什么意思 |
[07:32] | Where’s Ellie? | 艾莉在哪儿 |
[07:33] | Oh, she’s just signing the birth certificate | 她在签出生证明 |
[07:34] | and the relinquishment papers, and then she’ll be right out. | 还有放弃抚养权的文件 然后就会出来了 |
[07:37] | – All right. – Babe, I do think that we need | -好的 -亲爱的 我真觉得今天我们要 |
[07:38] | to be extra sensitive with her today. | 格外注意她的心情 |
[07:40] | Yeah. No, I know they said leaving the hospital is the hardest day. | 好 我听说出院日是最难的一天 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:44] | But, hopefully, you know, for Ellie, it’ll be a little easier | 不过 但愿艾莉不会那么难受 |
[07:46] | because we’re gonna send photos | 因为我们会发照片 |
[07:49] | and plan visits and everything. | 安排拜访等各种活动 |
[07:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:51] | – And we will absolutely do all those things. – Right. Right. | -我们当然会那么做 -没错 |
[07:53] | And birth mom on your six. | 生母在你六点钟方向 |
[07:56] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[07:58] | Oh, you guys met. | 你们见过面了 |
[08:00] | Yes. She’s perfect. | 对啊 她很完美 |
[08:03] | – I’ll grab your bag. – Oh, thank you. | -我来给你拿包 -谢谢 |
[08:04] | Yeah, of course | 没关系 |
[08:08] | So how’d it go in there? | 事情办得如何 |
[08:11] | Everything’s signed. | 所有文件都签了 |
[08:13] | I, uh, I left a little surprise | 我在那份出生证明上 |
[08:14] | for you guys on the birth certificate. | 给你们留了个小惊喜 |
[08:16] | First name Hailey, | 名字是海莉 |
[08:17] | middle name “Zuh Comet.” | 中间名是”彗星姬” |
[08:22] | I like it. I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:24] | – Thought you might. – That’s good. | -猜你会喜欢 -这名字很好 |
[08:26] | All right, you ready to go, little girl? | 好了 准备走了吗 小姑娘 |
[08:28] | Come on, let me get everybody home. | 走吧 我来送大家回家 |
[08:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:33] | – You got it? – Yeah, I think so. | -你可以吗 -可以 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | You good? | 你可以吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:06] | Ready to go. | 准备出发了 |
[09:12] | – Good? – Good job. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[09:14] | Buckle up for safety. | 扣上安全带 |
[09:17] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[09:34] | Have I mentioned how much of a freaking warrior you are? | 我说过你是个多么了不起的战士吗 |
[09:46] | You want music? How about… | 想听歌吗 我们… |
[09:48] | how about we find that perfect first song, huh? | 我们来找一首完美的歌怎么样 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:54] | Oh, I wish I could see them. | 我要是能看着他们多好 |
[09:56] | If there weren’t three of them, I’d be sitting in the back seat. | 如果不是三个小家伙 我就坐在后面了 |
[10:00] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[10:01] | No, my-my stitches still hurt when I turn. | 不 我转身时伤口缝合处还会疼 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Jack, do you think Kate’s car seat is right? | 杰克 你觉得凯特的安全座椅放对了吗 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | -嗯 -你确定吗 |
[10:12] | I mean, maybe we should just pull over. | 要不我们靠边停车看下 |
[10:14] | No, baby, it’s fine. | 不用宝贝 没事的 |
[10:19] | Hey, hey, babe, babe, you’re gonna hurt your… | 宝贝 你会伤到… |
[10:20] | – you’re gonna hurt yourself. – I’m okay, I’m okay. | -你会伤到自己的 -我很好 没事 |
[10:26] | Now, does Kevin’s head look weird to you? | 你觉得凯文的头看起来是不是有点怪 |
[10:28] | No. Kevin’s fine. | 没有 凯文很好 |
[10:30] | It seems like it’s just flopped over to one side. | 他的头好像只往一边倒 |
[10:33] | What do you think is gonna happen, | 那有什么关系 |
[10:34] | you think his head’s just gonna fall off? | 你觉得他的头会掉吗 |
[10:42] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[10:54] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:55] | It’s okay, guys. | 没事的 宝宝们 |
[11:10] | Pacifier? | 奶嘴 |
[11:12] | Check. | 给 |
[11:15] | Sun hat? | 遮阳帽 |
[11:16] | Check. | 给 |
[11:19] | Water for extremely thirsty breastfeeding mom. | 还有给渴坏了的哺乳妈妈的水 |
[11:22] | Mind reader! | 肚里蛔虫啊 |
[11:24] | Man, we’re, like, the dream team. | 天呐 我们简直像梦之队一样 |
[11:26] | Ooh, I like that. | 我喜欢这说法 |
[11:28] | But if we’re gonna do basketball, | 但如果我们打篮球的话 |
[11:29] | can we be the ’96 Bulls? | 能加入96年的公牛队吗 |
[11:31] | I always saw you as Pippen to my Jordan. | 我一直把你看成我乔丹的皮蓬 |
[11:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:34] | I had the baby. I am Jordan. | 是我生的孩子 我是乔丹 |
[11:36] | Fair enough. You comfortable back there? | 有道理 你坐后面还舒服吗 |
[11:38] | Hundred percent not at all. | 一点也不 |
[11:40] | I should’ve just sat up front. | 我应该一开始就坐前面的 |
[11:45] | We should think about a new car. | 我们该买辆新车了 |
[11:48] | Pushing for that Mercedes S-Class again? | 又在说那辆奔驰S系吗 |
[11:50] | Nah. Family car, so we have more space. | 不是 家用车 车内空间更大 |
[11:53] | You know, in case we have a third. | 万一我们又有了老三呢 |
[11:57] | A third what? | 什么老三 |
[11:58] | I said “In case.” | 我说了”万一” |
[12:00] | My insides are basically on my outsides right now, | 我累死累活刚刚卸货 |
[12:02] | and you’re talking to me about a third kid? | 你就跟我说要第三个小孩 |
[12:03] | Okay, I’m sorry, I take it back. | 好吧对不起 我撤回 |
[12:05] | You know what’s two things | 你知道绝不能 |
[12:06] | – you don’t do to a brand-new mother? – Oh… I’m sorry. | -对新妈妈做的两件事是什么吗 -对不起 |
[12:09] | Mention having a new baby… | 第一是说再要一个小孩… |
[12:11] | …and two is drive past the Dairy Queen | 第二是答应给她买暴风雪 |
[12:13] | when you promised her a Snickers Blizzard. | 却直接开过了冰雪皇后 |
[12:15] | Copy that. All good. | 收到 我的错 |
[12:17] | I’ll bust a “U” up here. | 我现在就调头 |
[12:19] | See, Annie, this is why sometimes Jordan | 你看 安妮 这就是为什么 |
[12:22] | just did it all by his damn self. | 有时乔丹干脆自己全搞定了 |
[12:26] | I am obsessed with their faces. | 我真是太爱他们的小脸蛋了 |
[12:28] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[12:30] | Kind of want to eat them. | 真想一口吃了他们 |
[12:31] | Not in a bad way. | 不是真吃的意思 |
[12:35] | – You all good? – Yeah. No, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -嗯 挺好的 |
[12:36] | – I’m just tired, you know? – You need me to drive? | -我就是有点累 -需要我来开车吗 |
[12:39] | No. No, no, no, of course not. You just had two babies. | 不不不 当然不需要 你刚生了俩小孩 |
[12:42] | You’ve been up all hours of the night. I got this. | 你整晚都没合眼 我没事的 |
[12:52] | I feel like I’m seeing things. | 我感觉看到了什么东西 |
[12:53] | Okay, I am definitely driving. | 好的 必须得让我来开车 |
[12:54] | No, I mean, I think we’re being followed, is what I’m saying. | 不 我是说 我觉得我们被跟踪了 |
[13:00] | This guy’s been following us the past two turns. | 这人从两个路口前就一直跟着我们 |
[13:03] | I think he’s paparazzi. | 我觉得他是狗仔队 |
[13:15] | Ooh, so, there’s, like, no traffic at all. | 真是一点都不堵 |
[13:19] | You must be excited to get home, see Willow. | 你一定很期待能够回家见薇勒 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:24] | Oh, and I know that you said that, you know, | 我记得你曾经说过 |
[13:26] | you want her to meet Hailey in a couple of weeks, | 你想让她几周后见见海莉 |
[13:28] | so we can definitely come down to you, but there is this park | 我们可以去找你 但是我们家附近有个公园 |
[13:31] | near our house that has this zip line | 里面有那种滑索道 |
[13:33] | that I think Willow would really like. | 我觉得薇勒肯定很喜欢 |
[13:35] | Of course, we’re coming down there for her birthday next month. | 当然 我们下个月要去那给她过生日 |
[13:38] | Oh, does she… does Willow still like unicorns? | 她… 薇勒还喜欢独角兽吗 |
[13:41] | Or are unicorns, like, so last week… | 还是说独角兽已经过时了 |
[13:43] | Yeah, she’s into unicorns. | 嗯 她还是喜欢独角兽 |
[13:46] | I will never not like unicorns. | 我永远都喜欢独角兽 |
[13:58] | – It’s just a couple of blocks down on the right. – Okay. | -再过几个路口右手边就是 -好的 |
[14:01] | Okay, so, uh, we’ll call you, you know, | 好的 那我们给你打电话 |
[14:03] | once we’re all settled in and everything. | 等我们一切都安顿好后 |
[14:04] | And listen, if you want to go to that park that I mentioned… | 还有 如果你想去我刚才说的那个公园 |
[14:07] | Hey, I’m sorry, but I can’t, I can’t do this. | 真的很抱歉 但我做不到 |
[14:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:12] | Um, I know that we said yes to open adoption, and we said… | 我知道我们同意了开放领养关系 而且说好了… |
[14:17] | yes to visits and photos and phone calls, | 可以拜访 发照片和打电话 |
[14:18] | but I-I can’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[14:19] | I can’t have her in my life. | 不能让她进入我的生活 |
[14:21] | I don’t know, maybe… maybe someday | 我也不知道 或许 或许有一天 |
[14:22] | I’ll be able to, but I can’t right now. | 我能做到 但现在不行 |
[14:27] | Well, maybe it’s something that we can talk about. | 或许我们可以聊聊 |
[14:29] | – I mean, how can we make it work… – Kate. Kate, Kate… | -我是说 我们一起解决 -凯特 凯特 |
[14:31] | Kate, I don’t want to talk about it. | 凯特 我不想谈这个 |
[14:33] | I really just want to say goodbye to Hailey, | 我真的只想和海莉道别 |
[14:34] | and I want to go home. | 然后回家 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:52] | It’s okay, guys. | 没事的 宝贝们 |
[14:55] | Be just a little bit longer now. | 再等一会儿 |
[15:00] | I should be in the back with them. | 我应该陪他们坐在后排的 |
[15:02] | I think this is just normal crying. | 我觉得这就是正常的哭闹 |
[15:10] | Yeah, going as fast as I can, pal. | 好了 我正在全速前进 伙计 |
[15:15] | – I’m-I’m gonna get some gas, fill up. – Okay. | -我去给车加点油 -好的 |
[15:27] | – What a maniac! – What the hell? | -真是疯了 -搞什么鬼 |
[15:30] | What the hell is it with this guy? | 这家伙到底怎么了 |
[15:34] | Hey, hey, hey, Jack, let it go, let it g… | 杰克 别管了 别管… |
[15:37] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[15:41] | – Jack! Jack? – Hey, what are you doing, man? | -杰克 杰克 -你找事儿吗 伙计 |
[15:44] | I got three newborns in that car! | 我车里有三个新生儿 |
[15:46] | – Hey. Jack? – That’s not my problem. | -杰克 -关我什么事 |
[15:48] | Jack, get back here right now! | 杰克 立刻回车里来 |
[15:55] | Just… | 那… |
[15:57] | be more careful, would you? | 那你以后注意点 好吗 |
[16:03] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:05] | We have three newborn babies in the car. | 我们车里有三个新生儿 |
[16:07] | You know what? You’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. I’m-I’m gonna fill up. | 对不起 我给车加满油 |
[16:26] | See, this is what happens to these paparazzi. | 看吧 这些狗仔队就是这样 |
[16:27] | You know, this is what happens. | 他们就是这样 |
[16:28] | They-they get tipped off by the hospital, a nurse or an admin. | 医院的护士或职工给他们通风报信 |
[16:31] | Someone tells them when we’re leaving. | 我们要离开的时候 就有人告诉他们 |
[16:33] | That’s how it happens. | 就是这样 |
[16:37] | Get rid of this guy. | 让我甩掉这个家伙 |
[16:38] | Kevin, okay, Kevin, stop it. Kevin, pull over. | 凯文 好了 凯文 住手 凯文 靠边停车 |
[16:39] | It’s just turn… | 就转个弯… |
[16:40] | No, pull over. | 不 靠边停车 |
[16:48] | Oh, here we go. Look, our friend here pulled over, too. | 好吧 你看 这位朋友也把车停在路边了 |
[16:50] | Oh, that’s nice. You want to go? Huh? | 真棒 你想偷拍吗 |
[16:53] | – No. No. – You want to go? Let’s go. | -不 不 -你想拍照 来吧 |
[16:54] | – Kevin, Kevin, do not go. Kevin! – You want to go? | -凯文 凯文 别去 凯文 -你是想偷拍吗 |
[16:57] | Let’s go. | 来拍个够 |
[17:00] | What the hell, man? | 有何贵干 老兄 |
[17:02] | – Just out for a drive. – You’re out for a drive? | -只是出来兜风 -你是出来兜风 |
[17:03] | You’re ruining a very special moment between me and my family. | 你毁了我和家人在一起的美好时光 |
[17:06] | I’m not breaking any laws. I’m just doing my job. | 我没违反任何法律 我只是在做本职工作 |
[17:08] | Doing your job. Get that camera out of my face. | 你的本职工作 把相机从我面前拿开 |
[17:11] | Get the camera out of my face. I’m a brand-new dad– | 把相机从我面前拿开 我才当爸爸 |
[17:12] | – I got a very low threshold right now. – Kevin! | -我现在很容易发火 -凯文 |
[17:14] | Keep it out of my face. | 把相机拿走 |
[17:15] | – Kevin? Kevin, no. – Get back in the car. I got this. | -凯文 凯文 别这样 -你回车里 我来解决 |
[17:16] | – Go back to… – Don’t take pictures of her, man. | -回去… -不许拍她 老兄 |
[17:18] | – Kevin! – Don’t take a picture… | -凯文 -不许拍… |
[17:18] | Kevin. Go back to the babies. I’ve got this. | 凯文 回去照顾孩子们 我来解决 |
[17:23] | Now. Go. | 现在就去 快去 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:29] | We’re all a little overtired here. New parents. | 我们有点累过头了 刚当父母 |
[17:32] | – Do you have kids? – No. | -你有孩子吗 -没有 |
[17:34] | – Nieces or nephews? – No. | -那有侄子或侄女吗 -没有 |
[17:36] | Okay, well, what if, uh, a friend or a member of your family…? | 好吧 那你朋友或家人有… |
[17:40] | I don’t talk to my family. | 我不跟家人讲话 |
[17:42] | I have no friends. I’m a very lonely person. | 我没朋友 我是个非常孤独的人 |
[17:47] | Okay, give me your number. | 好吧 把你的号码给我 |
[17:49] | He goes jogging every Tuesday around 9:00 a.M. | 他每周二早上差不多9点会去跑步 |
[17:51] | I will call you, you can get the shot. | 我会打给你 你可以去拍他 |
[17:53] | – Shirtless? – Excuse me? | -裸着上身吗 -你说什么 |
[17:55] | The picture’s worth more if he’s not wearing a shirt. | 他裸上身的照片更值钱 |
[17:57] | Fine. I will make sure he’s not wearing a shirt. | 行吧 我保证他会裸着上身 |
[18:00] | Tight shorts so I can see his package. | 最好穿紧身短裤 这样能看到”东西” |
[18:02] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | What did you say to that guy? | 你跟那人说什么了 |
[18:15] | Okay, Kevin, you’re exhausted. | 好了 凯文 你累坏了 |
[18:18] | Okay? I’m gonna need you at your best. | 我需要你保持最佳状态 |
[18:22] | And aggro Liam Neeson movie Kevin | 《飓风营救》一样狂暴的凯文 |
[18:26] | is not you at your best. | 可不是你最佳的状态 |
[18:29] | We have 20 minutes until we get home. | 我们还有20分钟才到家 |
[18:31] | I’m driving. Get some rest. | 我来开车 你休息一会儿 |
[18:33] | I’ve got this. | 我来搞定 |
[18:43] | Here we go. | 咱们走吧 |
[18:46] | Gonna stretch my legs. | 我要活动一下双腿 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:49] | I’ll go in and get it for you. | 我买好了拿给你 |
[18:50] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 孩她爸 |
[18:50] | One Snickers Blizzard coming right up. | 一份”士力架暴风雪” 马上就来 |
[18:53] | – What size? – Is that even a question? | -你要多大杯的 -这还用问吗 |
[18:56] | The biggest Snickers Blizzard. | 最大杯的”暴风雪” |
[18:57] | A Snickers avalanche if they have it. | 如果他们有”大雪崩” 我也给你点一份 |
[18:59] | No school for days after I eat this Blizzard. | 等我吃完”暴风雪” 怕是要停课好几天 |
[19:02] | I’m talking power outages and white-out conditions. | 因为断电还有雪盲症 |
[19:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:15] | Can I just say one more thing | 我能再说一句 |
[19:16] | about not closing the door to having a third kid? | 关于再要一个孩子的事吗 |
[19:18] | Are you out of your mind? Do I have to throw something at you? | 你疯了吗 是不是要我拿东西砸你 |
[19:20] | I guess I always thought that if we had two girls, | 我一直想着 如果我们有了两个女儿 |
[19:23] | that we would go for a boy. | 就再努力造个儿子 |
[19:24] | You did not just say “Go for a boy.” | “努力造个儿子” 你真说得出口 |
[19:27] | I always imagined myself throwing the ball around with the boy, | 我常常想象跟儿子扔球玩的情景 |
[19:29] | you know, having that special relationship? | 跟他建立那种特殊的纽带 |
[19:31] | Special relationship? You used to go over to your mom’s house | 特殊的纽带 你之前每周日都回你妈家 |
[19:33] | – every Sunday to watch Felicity together. – I… | -跟她一起看《费丽丝蒂》 -我… |
[19:35] | You think that wasn’t a special relationship? | 这还不算特殊的纽带吗 |
[19:37] | It doesn’t have to be a boy. | 不一定非得是儿子 |
[19:39] | I would love a third girl. | 我也愿意再要个女儿 |
[19:40] | I’m just saying, we make great kids. | 我只是说 我们很擅长生孩子 |
[19:43] | And I don’t want to close the door. | 我不想把这扇门关死 |
[19:44] | Then, Randall, you carry the next one. | 兰德尔 那下一个孩子你来生 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna get my own Blizzard. | “暴风雪”我自己去买 |
[20:19] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[20:20] | You want to be on time, get your own car. | 你要想准时的话 就自己开车 |
[20:26] | Just wrong. | 太过分了 |
[20:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:37] | I know it’s early, and I know you’re not telling anyone, | 我知道现在还早 你也不打算告诉别人 |
[20:39] | but I had to get you something. | 但我得送点什么给你 |
[20:41] | It’s this old-school toy from France. | 这是来自法国的传统玩具 |
[20:43] | They’re like magic for babies. | 它们就像庇佑孩子的魔法 |
[20:50] | It’s not gonna stay a secret long | 如果你一直这样摸肚子 |
[20:52] | if you keep touching your belly like that. | 那你的秘密可就藏不久了 |
[20:53] | What? I didn’t touch my belly. | 什么 我没有摸肚子啊 |
[20:58] | It is cute, right? | 很可爱 对吧 |
[20:59] | You’re gonna love it. It is like magic. | 你会喜欢的 就像有魔法一样 |
[21:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:04] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[21:36] | Uh, number four. | 4号加油机 |
[21:39] | And these. | 还有这个 |
[21:43] | $12.32. Anything else? | 12.32美元 还要些什么吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah. Why don’t… | 要 帮我… |
[21:48] | I get one of those, uh, little whiskeys? | 帮我拿一瓶小威士忌吧 |
[21:52] | And these mints? | 还有这个薄荷糖 |
[21:57] | New dad. Celebrating. | 我刚当爸爸 要庆祝一下 |
[21:59] | All right. Congrats. | 好的 恭喜你 |
[22:22] | Thought you might be hungry. | 我想着你可能饿了 |
[22:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Hey, baby, how about you drive? You okay to drive? | 宝贝 不如你来开车吧 你开没问题吧 |
[22:31] | That way, I can turn around and make sure the kids are okay. | 这样我就能转过身 确保孩子们没事 |
[22:36] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay. | -好啊 没问题 -好 |
[22:45] | She took the bottle, | 她喝了奶 |
[22:47] | and she’s out. | 已经睡着了 |
[22:49] | You can just call me “Dr. Sleep.” | 你可以叫我”哄睡专家” |
[22:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:53] | No, don’t do that. | 算了 这名字不好 |
[22:54] | It sounds… | 听起来… |
[22:56] | …murdery. | 好像杀人犯 |
[22:58] | Well, great. Thank you. | 那就好 谢谢 |
[23:01] | I just spoke to the babysitter, | 我刚和保姆通过电话 |
[23:02] | and she’s gonna bring Jack home in half an hour, so… | 她半小时内会把杰克送回来 所以… |
[23:08] | Kate, there’s something I need to talk to you… | 凯特 有件事我想跟你说… |
[23:09] | Toby, how are you not more upset about this? | 托比 你难道不生气吗 |
[23:12] | Honestly. | 说实话 |
[23:13] | We signed up for an open adoption, | 之前都说好了是开放式领养 |
[23:15] | and that just all changed | 但忽然转瞬之间 |
[23:17] | in a really sad blink of an eye. | 一切都变了 |
[23:20] | Kate, I am sorry that Ellie is hurting. | 凯特 艾莉很伤心 我感到很遗憾 |
[23:22] | I feel bad. | 我也过意不去 |
[23:24] | But when we got into all of this, | 但我们当初尝试这一切时 |
[23:26] | we knew that it was all just a plan. | 就知道一切只是计划 |
[23:27] | We also knew that plans change. | 而计划会赶不上变化 |
[23:31] | Toby, I grew up with a brother | 托比 我从小一起长大的弟弟 |
[23:33] | who, like, didn’t know his birth parents. | 他不知道自己的亲生父母是谁 |
[23:36] | That was… is… is still | 这件事一直到现在 |
[23:39] | really, really difficult for him. | 都是他心里的一根刺 |
[23:41] | – I know. – Okay, well, I promised to myself | -我明白 -所以我向自己保证过 |
[23:44] | that it would not be like that for Hailey. | 海莉不会像我弟弟那样 |
[23:46] | And it won’t. | 绝对不会 |
[23:48] | Kate, adoption is a journey. | 凯特 领养并不容易 |
[23:53] | You know, and-and we don’t know when or if | 我们不知道什么时候艾莉会改变想法 |
[23:55] | Ellie is gonna change her mind, but we will always make sure | 也许永远不会 但我们可以保证 |
[23:58] | that Hailey knows who her birth mother is. | 海莉知道她的生母是谁 |
[24:02] | I’ll get her. | 我去看她 |
[24:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:11] | I apologize that you had to listen | 很抱歉 刚才让你听到了 |
[24:12] | to that little dispute between me and your mother. | 我和你妈妈之间的小争吵 |
[24:16] | And I apologize for my antiquated gender assumptions. | 还有我老套的性别歧视 |
[24:19] | I will throw a ball with you any day of the week. | 老爸随时愿意跟你玩扔球 |
[24:21] | Or watch Felicity, whatever you like. | 或者一起看《费丽丝蒂》 都听你的 |
[24:27] | So you and I have the same eyes. | 原来你的眼睛长得像我 |
[24:30] | When the nurse said that, it made me very happy. | 护士这么说的时候 我特别高兴 |
[24:35] | Because I grew up not looking like either of my parents, | 因为我长得一点都不像我的养父母 |
[24:40] | not knowing exactly where I came from. | 我不知道自己是从哪里来的 |
[24:44] | So to know that you have my eyes, | 所以知道你的眼睛长得像我 |
[24:46] | that you came from me– | 知道你的来处是我 |
[24:50] | that’s special. | 这非同一般 |
[24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:54] | When I was a kid, | 我还小的时候 |
[24:55] | I had to do a family tree for school. | 学校让我们画自己的家庭树 |
[25:02] | And, um, I remember making my branches, | 我记得我的树枝上 |
[25:06] | along with my brother and sister. | 写着我的哥哥和姐姐 |
[25:09] | But I knew it wasn’t quite right. | 但我知道这棵树不太对 |
[25:12] | They were my family, | 他们是我的家人 |
[25:13] | but they weren’t where I came from. | 但并不是我的来处 |
[25:17] | You see, that’s where you | 这时候就要提到 |
[25:19] | and your sister Tess and your mom come in. | 你和你姐姐 还有你们的妈妈了 |
[25:22] | You’ve provided me with something very special. | 你们给了我一份非常特别的礼物 |
[25:28] | Because you are my branches. | 因为你们就是我的树枝 |
[25:32] | You are the start of my family tree. | 你们是我家庭树的开端 |
[25:36] | And I just wanted that tree to be as big as possible. | 我希望这棵树长得越大越好 |
[25:44] | But, hey, I guess I’m gonna have to count on you and your sister | 不过 我可能得指望你和你姐姐 |
[25:47] | to have a whole lot of grandchildren. | 多给我生几个外孙了 |
[25:51] | And then maybe one day, I will look into the eyes | 也许有一天 我会看着 |
[25:53] | of my grandchild or my great-grandchild, | 我外孙或者曾孙的眼睛 |
[25:57] | and I will say, | 然后说 |
[26:00] | “Hey, I know where those eyes come from.” | “我知道你们的眼睛长得像谁” |
[26:05] | “Those eyes come from Annie Pearson.” | “你们的眼睛长得像安妮·皮尔森” |
[26:12] | That’s a peace offering? | 这是和解礼物吗 |
[26:13] | No, they’re both for me. | 才不是 都是我一个人的 |
[26:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | Do not interrupt me for the next ten minutes. | 接下来的十分钟别打扰我 |
[26:40] | All right. I don’t know if you’re ready. | 没问题 你准备好开吃了吗 |
[26:41] | I’m ready. Oh, I’m ready. | 早准备好了 我等得太久了 |
[27:16] | Are they actually…? | 他们真的… |
[27:17] | Let me… let me check. | 我去看看 |
[27:40] | All three knocked out. | 三个孩子都睡熟了 |
[27:43] | They must have exhausted themselves crying. | 一定是因为哭得太累了 |
[27:46] | Do we bring ’em inside? | 要把他们抱进去吗 |
[27:47] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[27:48] | They say never wake a sleeping baby. | 俗话说 永远别叫醒熟睡的婴儿 |
[27:50] | Well, what do they say about three sleeping babies? | 俗话有没有说 三个熟睡的婴儿该怎么办 |
[27:56] | I think we just wait. | 我们还是等着吧 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:38] | She’s only happy when I’m holding her. | 只有我抱着她 她才高兴 |
[28:41] | – So… – Like daughter, like father. | -所以我… -有其父必有其女啊 |
[28:47] | Kate, do you know why Ellie chose us? | 凯特 你知道为什么艾莉选择了我们吗 |
[28:50] | ‘Cause I like the Steelers? | 因为我喜欢钢人队吗 |
[28:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:54] | I’m sure my quirky-meets-classy style | 我这个”搞怪又绅士”的性格 |
[28:56] | didn’t hurt anything. | 应该也加了不少分 |
[29:00] | But more than that, she chose us, she chose you, | 但更重要的是 她选了我们 选了你 |
[29:05] | because she saw a funny, beautiful, huge-hearted mother | 因为她看到了一位有趣 美丽 善良的母亲 |
[29:10] | who has taken every challenge | 她勇敢无畏地应对了 |
[29:12] | that parenting has to offer in total stride. | 为人父母的一切挑战 |
[29:16] | Kate, you’re unflappable. | 凯特 你永远临危不乱 |
[29:18] | Really. You cannot be flapped. | 真的 你从来不会慌 |
[29:20] | All right, and-and all of this may not be going | 虽然这一切可能不会 |
[29:22] | the way that we planned, | 按我们的计划发展 |
[29:24] | and Ellie may or may not be in the picture, | 艾莉也许会 也许不会参与她的人生 |
[29:26] | but we will figure this out. | 但我们一定没问题 |
[29:29] | And I think Ellie knew that from the start. | 我认为艾莉从最开始就知道这一点 |
[29:32] | And it’s a good thing that you are… | 而且你能这么临危不乱… |
[29:36] | so unflappable, | 是件好事 |
[29:37] | because earlier today, when I was on the phone with work… | 因为之前 我接工作电话时收到通知… |
[29:44] | I got laid off. | 我被解雇了 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:55] | Toby, I am… | 托比 我… |
[29:59] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:00] | Yeah, I… | 没事 我… |
[30:01] | I kind of knew that it was coming, | 我之前就有预感 |
[30:03] | but I didn’t want to freak you out. | 但我不想吓到你 |
[30:06] | But they let, like, 40% of the staff go. | 不过公司裁掉了将近40%的员工 |
[30:11] | Yeah, and I’ve been torturing myself | 没错 刚才的几个小时里 |
[30:13] | for the last few hours | 我一直在自我折磨 |
[30:14] | ’cause I knew I had to tell you, | 因为我知道我必须告诉你 |
[30:15] | but I didn’t want to ruin today. | 但我不想毁了今天这个好日子 |
[30:19] | You are never gonna ruin anything, | 你永远不会毁掉任何事 |
[30:21] | and you’re not gonna ruin this day. | 你也没有毁了今天 |
[30:25] | And we can figure out the job stuff tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再想工作的事 |
[30:29] | Okay? Let’s just be a family today. | 好吗 我们今天就享受家庭生活吧 |
[30:33] | Me, you, and two under two. | 你 我 还有两个不到两岁的小家伙 |
[30:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:37] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[30:41] | See? | 我就说吧 |
[30:43] | Unflappable. | 永不慌乱 |
[31:21] | How’d you get ’em to stop crying? | 你怎么让他们停止哭泣的呢 |
[31:27] | Dumb luck. | 纯靠运气 |
[31:32] | And you– you and mom had three. | 你…你和妈妈有三个孩子 |
[31:37] | No help, just the two of you. | 没人帮忙 全靠自己 |
[31:38] | How’d you manage? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:41] | Oh, that was easy. | 其实很简单 |
[31:43] | You kids and your mom– | 你妈和你们几个孩子 |
[31:48] | that was all I ever wanted. | 是我此生最珍视的人 |
[31:50] | It was easy to do it when you, | 当你这样看问题时 |
[31:53] | when you look at it like that. | 会发现一切都很简单 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:03] | They’re beautiful, Kevin. | 他们很可爱 凯文 |
[32:06] | Do ’em a favor. | 帮他们个忙 |
[32:10] | Stop trying to live up to me. | 别再努力想做到和我一样 |
[32:13] | I was terrified of being like my dad, | 我一直生怕自己像我爸一样 |
[32:15] | and you are terrified of not being like yours. | 而你生怕自己不如你爸 |
[32:21] | We both wasted a lot of time being quietly terrified. | 我们都浪费了很多时间在害怕上 |
[32:31] | Close your eyes, | 闭上眼睛 |
[32:33] | decide what you want, | 决定你想要什么 |
[32:35] | and then you go and get it, son. | 然后就去争取吧 儿子 |
[32:50] | They really are beautiful, Kev. | 他们真的太美了 小凯 |
[33:14] | Hey, how long was I out? | 我睡了多久 |
[33:17] | Uh, not long. | 没多久 |
[33:19] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟吧 |
[33:21] | 15– you should’ve woken me up. | 15分钟 你应该把我叫醒的 |
[33:23] | I had it under control. | 我一个人能处理 |
[33:25] | I think Franny’s hungry. | 弗兰妮好像饿了 |
[33:28] | Is that what you want? | 你是饿了吗 |
[33:30] | Or maybe you just want to be rocked– is that it? | 还是你只是想被摇一摇 是这样吗 |
[33:33] | You just want to be rocked? | 摇一摇就行吗 |
[33:35] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[33:36] | You sound a little like a velociraptor. | 你的哭声有点像迅猛龙 |
[33:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:47] | Yeah, I’m great. | 嗯 我很好 |
[33:54] | – Madison. – Yeah. | -麦迪逊 -怎么了 |
[33:58] | Let’s make this official. | 我们正式说一下吧 |
[34:02] | I know we’ve been engaged, but not engaged engaged, | 我知道我们订婚了 但不算正式订婚 |
[34:05] | and dancing around the weirdness of it all, but I… | 先不说这过程有多奇葩了 但我… |
[34:10] | …I really want you to be my wife. | 我真的想娶你为妻 |
[34:15] | I want to be a family. | 我想和你组建家庭 |
[34:19] | Look, I will, I will get you whatever ring that you want | 我…我回头给你买你想要的任何戒指 |
[34:21] | whenever you want it because you deserve that, | 随时去都行 因为你值得 |
[34:23] | but until then… | 但在那之前… |
[34:28] | I mean, these things are– these are just… | 这.. 这玩意怎么弄不下来… |
[34:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[34:34] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[34:38] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[34:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[34:49] | It’s gorgeous. | 真漂亮 |
[35:00] | You know, I think this is the quietest it’s gonna be | 我觉得现在应该是未来18年 |
[35:03] | for about 18 years. | 最安静的时刻了 |
[35:18] | I feel like there’s the person I was | 我觉得去医院之前的我 |
[35:21] | before I went to the hospital and the person… | 还有现在这个我… |
[35:25] | I am now. | 是两个人 |
[35:28] | I barely even remember who that girl was | 我几乎记不清之前那个女孩了 |
[35:31] | who got in the car four days ago. | 四天前上车的那个女孩 |
[35:33] | I do. | 我记得 |
[35:35] | I’m still me, we’re still us. | 我还是我 我们还是我们 |
[35:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:45] | I do– hey. | 可我知道 |
[35:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:56] | My mom lost a baby | 我五岁的时候 |
[36:00] | when I was five. | 我妈失去了一个孩子 |
[36:05] | She had a miscarriage. | 她流产了 |
[36:07] | It was really early on, and… | 那是很久以前的事了… |
[36:12] | I barely even… registered it at the time, | 我当时…甚至没什么印象 |
[36:16] | but I think she was really sad. | 但我记得她当时非常伤心 |
[36:19] | I think she was really sad for a long time. | 而且她伤心了很长一段时间 |
[36:28] | What if I can’t be a great mom | 要是我因为伤心了太久 |
[36:31] | ’cause I’m just too sad for too long? | 而没法做一个好妈妈怎么办 |
[36:34] | Hey, Rebecca, look, I worry about a lot of things, | 丽贝卡 听我说 我经常担心很多事 |
[36:38] | but I never, ever worry about you not being a great mom. | 但我从来没担心过你当不了好妈妈 |
[36:44] | Okay? That story’s already written. | 明白吗 你注定是个好妈妈 |
[37:02] | When we stopped at the gas station… | 之前我们停在加油站的时候… |
[37:09] | …I bought a little bottle of whiskey. | 我买了一小瓶威士忌 |
[37:13] | I downed it right there. | 我当场就干掉了 |
[37:17] | I was… feeling really overwhelmed | 我当时…感觉非常不知所措 |
[37:22] | by everything that’s happened | 这几天我们经历的事情 |
[37:24] | and I was just trying to keep it together… | 我一直在很努力地控制情绪… |
[37:29] | …really, ’cause when that guy cut us off, I just– I saw red. | 真的 但那个人超车的时候 我突然暴怒了 |
[37:35] | Lost control. | 我失控了 |
[37:38] | Just like my dad would’ve. | 就像我爸那样 |
[37:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:45] | Every night when I was a kid, | 在我小的时候 每一个晚上 |
[37:50] | my dad would come home at 5:15 exactly. | 我爸都会准时在五点十五回到家 |
[37:55] | And my brother and me– we’d be playing, uh, blocks, | 我和我弟弟… 我们会一起玩积木 |
[37:59] | baseball… whatever, | 玩棒球…之类的 |
[38:01] | just happy as clams, and… | 我们俩会非常开心… |
[38:06] | …about 5:00, my heart would just start pounding. | 但五点左右 我的心跳就会开始加速了 |
[38:12] | And then I’d hear my dad slam his car door, | 等我听到我爸关车门的声音时 |
[38:14] | and all the air would get sucked out of the room. | 整个房间的空气好像一瞬间都被吸走了 |
[38:25] | He was so unhappy just to be around us. | 他光是看到我们俩 就会特别不高兴 |
[38:31] | He-He’d have a Scotch in his hand before he’d even say hello. | 他在打招呼之前 就已经手拿一杯威士忌了 |
[38:38] | He needed it just to be in the same house with us. | 他必须要喝酒 才能和我们共处一室 |
[38:44] | You are not gonna be that kind of dad. | 你不会变成那种爸爸的 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[38:50] | I worry. | 我很担心 |
[38:58] | You don’t suck the air out of the room. | 你不会把房间里的空气都吸光 |
[39:01] | You are the air. | 你就是我们的空气 |
[39:15] | Cloudy and continuing… | 多云 而且接下来… |
[39:21] | There it is. | 就是这首 |
[39:23] | The perfect song. | 最完美的歌 |
[39:31] | We’re never, ever gonna be alone in this car again | 我们以后都没办法 |
[39:33] | for the rest of our lives, huh? | 单独待在车里了 对吗 |
[39:36] | No. | 是的 |
[39:39] | Don’t hurt yourself. | 别伤到自己 |
[39:40] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:51] | We have a family. | 我们有了一个家 |
[39:53] | Yes, we do. | 是的 我们有了 |
[39:53] | We have a family. | 我们有一个家了 |
[39:56] | Gonna be one hell of a ride. | 接下来才是挑战的开始 |
[39:59] | One hell of a ride. | 更加精彩的旅程 |
[40:05] | Hey, Jack, come on. | 杰克 快点 |
[40:07] | Don’t want to be late. | 我可不想迟到 |
[40:55] | So, you think Uncle Kevin ordered enough food | 你觉得凯文伯伯订够餐了吗 |
[40:57] | for a small army again? | 毕竟这么多人呢 |
[41:00] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才到 |
[41:01] | Annie made us late. | 安妮害我们迟到的 |
[41:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:04] | You guys ready? | 你们都准备好了吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:10] | – Hey, Pop. – Hi, Dad. | -老爸 -爸 |
[41:13] | The beautiful, bountiful branches of my family tree. | 这不是我家族树上美丽又饱满的树枝们吗 |
[41:20] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[41:25] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[41:27] | I’m better for seeing you three. | 看到你们三个就更好了 |
[41:31] | You okay, Dej? | 你还好吗 小黛 |
[41:33] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[41:35] | Long day. | 工作有点累 |
[41:38] | Let’s, let’s go see her. | 我们进去看看她吧 |
[41:50] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[41:54] | How was the drive up? | 开车来还顺利吗 |
[41:58] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[42:00] | Always goes by faster than you’d think. | 时间过得总是比我们想得快 |