时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾… |
[00:02] | You want to be a dad, and I want… | 你想当爸爸 而我希望 |
[00:04] | I want you to have that. I… | 希望你能够实现这个愿望 |
[00:07] | I want you to have everything you want. | 我想让你拥有你想要的一切 |
[00:09] | But I don’t want that. | 但这不是我想要的 |
[00:10] | I’m sorry, Foster. Tell him I said | 对不起 福斯特 跟他说 |
[00:12] | I am very sorry, but I got to go. | 非常抱歉 但我得走了 |
[00:16] | I think I’m having a… | 我觉得… |
[00:17] | Think I’m having a harder time | 我现在当”全职奶爸” |
[00:18] | with this whole stay-at-home dad thing. | 当得非常辛苦 |
[00:20] | Much harder than I’m letting on to Kate. | 但我没把这些跟凯特说 |
[00:22] | I know I’m not built like the perfect ballerina. | 我知道自己的体型不是完美的芭蕾舞者 |
[00:26] | Come talk to me after class. | 下课后来找我一下 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry. I-I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[00:30] | But I just don’t see dance as a path for you. | 但我觉得舞蹈这条路不适合你 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna open my own dance studio. | 我打算开自己的舞蹈工作室 |
[00:36] | 克拉克舞蹈学校 | |
[00:37] | Thanks for letting me take a look around. | 谢谢你带我来参观 |
[00:39] | – Sure. – I’ll admit, I was skeptical | -应该的 -说句实话 当初 |
[00:42] | when I heard a councilman’s wife from New Jersey | 我听说新泽西来的议员夫人 |
[00:45] | wanted to rent my space to open a dance studio. | 要租我的房子来开舞蹈工作室 还有点半信半疑 |
[00:47] | Listen, you and me both, okay? | 其实我自己也心里没底 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ve got to hand it to you. The place looks great. | 我得跟你说一声佩服 舞蹈室看起来很不错 |
[00:52] | – When do you open? – Next week. | -什么时候开业 -下周 |
[00:54] | We’re gonna have a big grand opening. | 我们打算办一场盛大的开业典礼 |
[00:56] | You know, food, dancing. | 会准备餐饮和舞蹈表演 |
[00:57] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[01:00] | You should come by. | 要不你到时候也来看看 |
[01:01] | Maybe we’ll check it out. | 也许可以来看看 |
[01:02] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[01:51] | Two. | 二 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 很好 |
[01:53] | 请访问 YYSubs.com | |
[01:53] | Five, six, seven, and eight. | 五 六 七大八 |
[01:57] | Keep those lines straight, your backs tall. | 注意线条伸展 背挺直 |
[02:00] | …including universities are closed | 许多大学已经封校 |
[02:02] | 学校封闭 影响全球近3亿学生 | |
[02:03] | through the middle of the month | 会持续到本月中旬 |
[02:05] | One of 13 countries shutting down schools entirely. | 十三个国家之一已经全面封校 |
[02:08] | 进舞蹈教室前 请对手进行消毒 | |
[02:43] | 《天鹅湖》 天鹅公主 索尼娅·罗杰斯 | |
[02:46] | Assemblé, we go piqué, piqué, | 双起双落跳 旋转提腿 提腿 |
[02:46] | 克拉克舞蹈学校 | |
[02:49] | piqué, front, | 提腿 正面 |
[02:51] | bourre prep, | 布雷步准备 |
[02:53] | double turn and finish. | 转两圈 收尾 |
[02:56] | Very good, Erika. | 非常好 艾瑞卡 |
[02:57] | I see your double turns. | 看到你的转圈了 |
[02:58] | Up, and a-down we piqué, | 起身 下降 然后提腿 |
[03:02] | piqué, sauté, sauté. | 提腿 小跳 小跳 |
[03:05] | Can you all see me clearly? | 大家都能看清楚吗 |
[03:07] | Your box froze. Okay. | 你们的画面卡住了 好吧 |
[03:09] | One, two, three, | 一 二 三 |
[03:15] | Relevé. And fourth and double turn | 单脚立 第四次 转两圈 |
[03:17] | and land. | 落地 |
[03:21] | That was excellent. | 非常精彩 |
[03:23] | Really good work. | 大家表现都很好 |
[03:26] | So, as you know, this-this is our last class. | 如大家所知 这是最后一堂课了 |
[03:30] | I just can’t keep the studio going anymore. | 这家舞蹈教室我确实运营不下去了 |
[03:32] | But remember, | 不过你们记住 |
[03:33] | keep those lines straight and your backs tall. | 要注意线条伸展 背挺直 |
[03:38] | Yeah. Bye. | 好了 拜 |
[04:50] | Can you cuff me? Can never get the right one. | 能给我戴一下袖扣吗 总是对不上 |
[04:53] | Breaking out the cuff links for this one. | 你为了这次见面戴了新袖扣 |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – My husband, meeting with a senator. | -对 -我老公 要去见参议员了 |
[04:58] | He’s a state senator, but don’t tell him I said that. | 只是州参议员 不过别告诉他我这么说 |
[05:03] | You sure you’re ready for… this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[05:06] | It’s only been a week since you closed the studio. | 舞蹈室关闭也才一周 |
[05:08] | There’s no harm in taking some time off | 你完全可以多休息一段时间 |
[05:10] | before rejoining corporate America. | 再来投身美国企业界 |
[05:12] | Randall, I’m not reenlisting in the Army, okay? | 兰德尔 我又不是去参军 好吗 |
[05:14] | It’s just an informational with a small urban planning firm. | 只是跟一家小型规划公司简单聊聊 |
[05:17] | You know, just dipping my toe back in | 就是用脚尖稍微试试水温 |
[05:19] | since I been gone for so long. | 毕竟我离开了太久 |
[05:22] | Because there’s still the possibility of securing | 没错 因为你还有机会拿到 |
[05:24] | – an arts grant. – Baby, I appreciate you. | -大额艺术赞助 -宝贝 谢谢你 |
[05:27] | Appreciate whatever this is | 虽然我不知道 |
[05:28] | you’re trying to do here, however clumsily, | 你这样笨拙地表达是想说什么 |
[05:30] | but I promise you, I am fine. | 但是我向你保证 我很好 |
[05:33] | A lot of people’s businesses closed this year. | 今年很多人的生意都倒闭了 |
[05:36] | Mine is just one of them. | 我也只是其中之一 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 说得对 |
[05:43] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:45] | Good luck with your purely informational Zoom meeting. | 那祝你”简单聊聊”的线上会议一切顺利 |
[05:47] | I don’t need luck ’cause it’s purely informational. | 我不需要祝福 因为只是简单聊聊 |
[05:50] | Mom, the Internet’s out! | 妈 断网了 |
[05:52] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去处理 |
[05:53] | No, I got it. You go take care of the city, Councilman. | 不用 你去处理城市问题吧 议员 |
[06:04] | Will you do me a favor, Dej? | 你能帮我个忙吗 小黛 |
[06:06] | I haven’t seen her eat dry Lucky Charms like that | 我上次见她这么狂吃幸运符麦片 |
[06:08] | since finals week in grad school. | 还是研究生期末考的时候 |
[06:10] | Will you keep an eye on her? | 你帮我照看一下她 |
[06:12] | Randall, I’ve got some stuff on my plate | 兰德尔 我自己也有很多事要处理 |
[06:14] | with this whole Malik situation. | 马利克的事情很烦 |
[06:15] | With Jennifer and the baby? | 是詹妮弗和孩子的事吗 |
[06:16] | What’s going on? Give me the deets. | 什么情况 跟我讲讲细节 |
[06:18] | – You need me to talk to him? – Oh, my God, no. | -需要我跟他聊聊吗 -我的天哪 不用 |
[06:21] | Okay? Please don’t try to fix it. I’m good, | 好吗 请你别插手想解决 我很好 |
[06:24] | – I promise. Okay? – Okay. | -我保证 好吗 -好 |
[06:26] | And fine. I’ll… | 我知道了 我会… |
[06:28] | – I’ll keep an eye on Beth. – Word. | -我会多看看贝丝的情况 -靠谱 |
[06:30] | Later. | 回见 |
[06:38] | That one clover was hiding, but I got it. | 有一块还藏着 不过被我吃到了 |
[06:42] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | I’m second-guessing inviting your mom wedding dress shopping today. | 我有点后悔邀请你妈妈一起去挑婚纱了 |
[06:47] | Yeah, how exactly did that happen again? | 话说 你们是怎么约上的 |
[06:50] | We were on a group FaceTime with the babies, | 我们当时带着宝宝们群视频 |
[06:52] | and Kate started talking about it, | 凯特说起了这件事 |
[06:53] | and your mom just had this… look on her face. | 当时你妈妈的表情 就很期待的样子 |
[06:56] | – I mean, what was I supposed to do? – Oh, come on. | -那我还能怎么办呢 -别这么想 |
[06:58] | You know my mom. She loves you. | 你跟我妈妈很熟 她超喜欢你 |
[06:59] | No. No, no, no. I know Kate’s mom. | 不 这不一样 我跟凯特的妈妈很熟 |
[07:02] | I-I’m great with Kate’s mom. | 我也很擅长跟她相处 |
[07:03] | But Kevin’s mom? No idea how that’s gonna go. | 但是凯文的妈妈 我可不知道会怎么样 |
[07:06] | – I-I’m gonna say something weird. I just will. – Okay. | -我会不小心说错话的 一定会 -好了 |
[07:09] | My old improv coach, | 我以前有个即兴表演老师 |
[07:11] | he used to have us play this game | 他经常带我们玩一个游戏 |
[07:12] | called “Good, Bad, Worse.” | 叫作”好 坏 更坏” |
[07:14] | Helped loosen us up. Do you know how to play? | 能够帮助我们放松 你知道怎么玩吗 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:16] | So, basically, it’s like this. | 我给你举个例子 |
[07:19] | I’m dreading seeing my director | 比如我今天下午 |
[07:21] | for the screening of my movie this afternoon, okay? | 要跟导演一起看电影放映 我很紧张 |
[07:24] | So, what do I say when I see him? All right, good. | 我见到他的时候要说什么 先说好的版本 |
[07:28] | “Nice to see you, Foster. | “很高兴见到你 福斯特 |
[07:28] | Thank you for being so understanding | 我之前突然离开片场 |
[07:30] | when I stormed off your movie set | 让你和德尼罗措手不及 |
[07:31] | and left you and De Niro completely stranded.” | 谢谢你对此给出的包容和理解” |
[07:34] | Bad. | 坏版本 |
[07:36] | “Hey, Three-Names. Let’s screen this sucker.” | “你好啊 三名哥 来瞅瞅这片子咋样” |
[07:38] | Right? And then worse. | 对吧 然后是更坏版本 |
[07:39] | “What’s up, you pretentious jagweed?! | “你好啊 你这个自命不凡的混蛋 |
[07:43] | Let’s screen your stupid movie.” | 来看看你那部破电影吧” |
[07:45] | – Right? Okay, so now-now you go. – Okay. | -明白吗 好了 现在到你了 -好 |
[07:47] | You see my mom for the first… | 你第一次见到我妈… |
[07:48] | We’re performing. Okay. | 还要站起来说 好的 |
[07:49] | What do you… What do you say? | 你会…你会说什么 |
[07:50] | Good, bad, worse. Go. | 好的 坏的 更坏的 说吧 |
[07:51] | Okay. Uh… Good. | 好吧 好的 |
[07:53] | “Rebecca! Hi. You look radiant.” | “丽贝卡 你好 你看起来容光焕发” |
[07:56] | – Good. – Bad. | -很好 -坏版本 |
[07:59] | “Hey, girl. I have hella mommy issues, | “姐妹 我有很严重的’妈妈情节’ |
[08:01] | so thanks for being a Band-Aid.” | 感谢你能凑合当我妈” |
[08:04] | Okay, worse. | 可以 更糟版本 |
[08:07] | – Uh… This is hard. – No, no, no. | -我说不出口 -不不不 |
[08:08] | Don’t hold back. Let her rip. | 别憋着 说出来 |
[08:09] | – You sure? – Fire away. | -你确定吗 -尽管说 |
[08:10] | Okay. Um, worse. | 好吧 更坏版本 |
[08:13] | “Sup, Rebecca? How’s the Alzheimer’s?” | “丽贝卡你好 阿尔兹海默症怎么样了” |
[08:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No, no. | 我的天 我的天 不不 |
[08:18] | – I know. I’m so sorry. – Wow. No. No. | -我知道 真抱歉 -不 没事 |
[08:19] | – It’s fine. No, no, no. – I’m so sorry. | -没关系 没事 -我真的很抱歉 |
[08:20] | – Listen, definitely don’t say that. – I know. | -听我说 千万别说这句 -我知道 |
[08:22] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Okay. | -你会没事的 -好的 |
[08:25] | And that’s my dad. Again. | 是我爸 又来了 |
[08:28] | The man sees me engaged on a magazine cover, | 这人在杂志封面上看到我订婚了 |
[08:30] | and suddenly, he’s calling me | 一年半都没有音讯 |
[08:31] | for the first time in a year and a half. | 突然给我打电话 |
[08:34] | Yeah, he wants to know | 是啊 他想知道 |
[08:35] | how early should he come in for the wedding, | 他应该提前多久来参加婚礼 |
[08:36] | which movies of yours should he be watching ahead of time. | 他应该提前看你演过的哪些电影 |
[08:39] | I mean, the man is out of his mind. | 我想说 这人简直疯了 |
[08:41] | Well, come on. I mean, | 也别这么说 |
[08:42] | you’re not even just a little bit happy that he’s coming? | 难道他要来 你一点都不开心吗 |
[08:45] | Please. You’ll see. | 拜托 你会懂的 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | Hey, Uncle Nicky. | 尼奇叔叔 |
[08:51] | You, uh… | 你… |
[08:53] | ready to go? | 准备好出门了吗 |
[08:54] | I don’t look ready? | 我看着不像准备好了吗 |
[08:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Hey, Tobe? The shower thing happened again. | 小托 淋浴又出问题了 |
[09:02] | I regret to inform you | 我抱歉地通知你 |
[09:04] | that it is no longer just a shower thing. | 已经不只是淋浴问题了 |
[09:09] | Okay, well, time to call the plumber, I guess. | 好吧 可能我们得找水管工了 |
[09:12] | Excuse me. I can migrate a Windows server | 不好意思 我一个周末就能把Windows服务器 |
[09:14] | to Ubuntu in a weekend. | 迁移到Ubuntu系统 |
[09:16] | I think I can fix a leaky pipe. | 一个漏水的水管不算什么 |
[09:18] | Okay, I-I don’t know what you just said, | 好吧 我没听懂你在说什么 |
[09:20] | but I do know that you’re not a plumber. | 但我知道你不是水管工 |
[09:22] | OK, just call someone. | 就打电话找人来吧 |
[09:23] | Look, I’m telling you I can do this. | 我跟你说我做得到 |
[09:26] | Okay? And plumbers are expensive. | 好吗 水管工很贵的 |
[09:28] | We’re not exactly swimming in it at the moment. | 况且钱和水都没多到能游泳的地步 |
[09:30] | – Dad joke intended. – Okay, well, | -我在开你爸的玩笑 -好吧 |
[09:31] | it’s gonna be more expensive if there’s water damage or mold | 如果出现水渍或者发了霉 会更贵的 |
[09:34] | – or… – Kate, I’ll fix it. | -或者… -凯特 我能修好 |
[09:37] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | Don’t forget i’m going dress shopping with Madison and my mom, | 别忘了我要跟麦迪逊和我妈一起去买婚纱 |
[09:45] | – and then I… – And then you’re teaching choir later. | -然后… -然后你要教合唱团 |
[09:47] | – Have fun. – Yeah. | -玩得开心 -好 |
[09:49] | I taught the class a new song this week. | 这周我在班上教了一首新歌 |
[09:50] | It’s a total throwback, but I think they like it. | 完全复古风 但我觉得他们很喜欢 |
[09:52] | They’re crushing it. | 他们学得超棒 |
[09:56] | And today, we’re learning how to fix a leaky pipe. | 今天 我们要学习怎么修好漏水的水管 |
[09:58] | Be sure to like and subscribe. | 欢迎点赞订阅 |
[10:05] | Okay, Randall. Well, good luck tonight. | 好的 兰德尔 祝你今晚好运 |
[10:08] | Beth is gonna love it. | 贝丝一定会喜欢的 |
[10:09] | Wish I could see her face. | 真希望我能看到她的表情 |
[10:11] | Will you tell her I say hi? | 你能替我跟她问好吗 |
[10:13] | All right, love you. | 好了 爱你 |
[10:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:23] | Don’t “Oh, Bug” me. | 你可千万别说”宝贝你真美” |
[10:25] | Oh, Bug. | 宝贝你真美 |
[10:26] | – I look like strawberry jam. – No! | -我看起来像草莓酱 -没有 |
[10:29] | You’re just not used to a color that isn’t black. | 你只是不习惯黑色之外的颜色 |
[10:32] | Or off-black. | 或者灰黑色 |
[10:33] | Strawberry jam. | 草莓酱 |
[10:34] | You look amazing. | 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[10:36] | I know you’re worried about the interview, | 我知道你担心面试 |
[10:38] | but I think it’s gonna be great. | 但我觉得会一切顺利的 |
[10:40] | And a job will do you good. | 而且找一份工作对你有好处 |
[10:41] | It’ll get you out of the house | 这样你会有出门的机会 |
[10:43] | and put some money in your pocket. | 而且还能赚点钱 |
[10:46] | It’s a… step forward. | 这是…一种进步 |
[10:48] | Yeah, it’s time to move on, right? | 嗯 是时候要往前走了 对吧 |
[10:51] | Olivia is the nicest person in my office. | 奥利维亚是我办公室最友善的人 |
[10:53] | She’ll make a great boss. | 她会是一个很好的老板 |
[10:55] | We could take our lunches together… | 我们可以一起吃午饭… |
[10:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:59] | Just go break a leg, Bug. | 好好表现 宝贝 |
[11:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:02] | Proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[11:04] | I’m late. Okay, I got to go. | 我要迟到了 好了 我得走了 |
[11:05] | – Good luck. – Bye. | -好运 -再见 |
[11:17] | What? What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 这件有什么问题 |
[11:20] | There’s nothing wrong with it. | 没什么问题 |
[11:22] | Thank you, Rebecca. | 谢谢 丽贝卡 |
[11:24] | It’s a little feathery. | 羽毛有点多 |
[11:26] | It’s a little feathery. | 羽毛有点多 |
[11:28] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 对 |
[11:29] | No, I look like Bjork. | 不 我看起来像碧玉 |
[11:29] | 冰岛歌手 曾穿”天鹅装”走奥斯卡红毯 | |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Next dress. | 下一件 |
[11:35] | This place is so cute. | 这地方真可爱 |
[11:38] | Thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[11:39] | Isn’t it great? | 这地方是不是很棒 |
[11:41] | I brought Kate here to shop for her wedding gown. | 我带凯特来这儿买了她的婚纱 |
[11:44] | – I loved that dress. – Yeah. | -我喜欢那件礼服 -是啊 |
[11:47] | I wish I could have been here with the two of you, but… | 我希望我当时能跟你俩一起来 但是… |
[11:51] | You’re here now. You’re here now. | 你现在来了 你现在在这儿 |
[11:58] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[11:59] | Are you settling in? | 你适应了吗 |
[12:01] | Mom, it has been incredible. | 妈 真的特别好 |
[12:03] | It’s so rewarding working with these kids. | 跟孩子们一起工作让我很有成就感 |
[12:05] | And then I get so excited just imagining | 只是想象有一天杰克会是其中一员 |
[12:07] | that that’s gonna be Jack one day, and… | 我就特别兴奋… |
[12:09] | There was this girl who– | 对了 还有个女孩… |
[12:10] | she was having trouble with a song and I… | 她有首歌唱不好 于是我… |
[12:13] | I’m word vomiting. | 我开始话痨了 |
[12:14] | – No. – Yeah, I am. I’m sorry. | -没有 -我有 对不起 |
[12:17] | I just realized I haven’t been able to share this with anyone. | 我刚意识到 我一直没人分享这些 |
[12:20] | You know? With Toby being out of work, he’s hurting. And… | 托比失业了 他很受伤 所以… |
[12:23] | gushing about my job, it just– I don’t know, | 一直聊我的工作好像不太…我不知道 |
[12:25] | just doesn’t feel right. | 就是感觉不对 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Well, this is new for both of you. | 其实 你们之前都没有过这种经历 |
[12:30] | And it’s hard. | 确实很难 |
[12:32] | But I see the way that Toby lights up when you’re happy. | 但我见过托比因你开心 也高兴起来的样子 |
[12:36] | And I know that look. | 我知道那种表情 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause I remember feeling such… | 因为我记得那种感觉… |
[12:41] | relief | 很释然 |
[12:43] | seeing your joy when you were younger. | 在你小时候 看见你开心时的感觉 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:48] | What do we think about… | 你们觉得这件婚纱… |
[12:51] | this one? | 好看吗 |
[13:01] | So, is the plan just to destroy the house | 所以你的计划是把房子毁了 |
[13:02] | so the leak feels like less of a problem? | 这样漏水就不算什么了 对吗 |
[13:05] | The plan, | 计划嘛 |
[13:07] | my frequently grumpy, sometimes funny neighbor, | 这位经常生气 偶尔幽默的邻居 请听我说 |
[13:10] | is to get this all taken care of by the time Kate gets home. | 计划是在凯特到家之前把一切搞定 |
[13:14] | Which is not looking likely, so… | 看情况似乎不太可能 所以… |
[13:16] | I’d offer to help, but I’ve still only got limited control of my left hand, | 我想帮忙 但我的左手仍有点不受控制 |
[13:19] | so I’m about as useful as this guy. | 所以我能帮的忙和这个小家伙差不多 |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | Thanks for… | 谢谢你… |
[13:22] | keeping an eye on him while I work on this. | 在我修水管的时候照看孩子 |
[13:25] | – Hey, buddy. – It’s no problem. | -小家伙 -这没什么 |
[13:27] | But I don’t know anything about plumbing. | 但我对修水管一窍不通 |
[13:29] | Is there anybody else you can call? | 你还能给其他人打电话吗 |
[13:31] | I mean, I could call my father-in-law, Miguel. | 我倒是可以打给我的岳父米格尔 |
[13:33] | He made his bones in construction. | 他是个很有天赋的建筑师 |
[13:36] | But, in my experience, that would send up the… | 但在我看来 这相当于在发送… |
[13:39] | Pearson Bat-Signal, | 皮尔森家族求救信号 |
[13:40] | and I don’t really have the bandwidth today | 而我今天真的没精力 |
[13:42] | to sit around talking about my feelings, | 坐下来讨论我的感受 |
[13:44] | then crying about my feelings, | 甚至哭诉我的感受 |
[13:46] | then talking about crying about my feelings. | 之后再讨论我哭诉感受的行为 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:52] | Desperate times call for… | 非常时期就要采取… |
[13:56] | …desperation. | 非常手段 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Toby. What’s up? | 托比 怎么了 |
[14:05] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[14:08] | I’ve got a bit of a plumbing issue, | 家里水管漏水了 |
[14:09] | and I was hoping you could impart some fatherly wisdom. | 我希望您能传授一些父辈的智慧 |
[14:11] | I have a massive leak, and, uh… | 水漏得挺严重… |
[14:13] | Did you call a plumber? | 你叫水管工了吗 |
[14:15] | No, I don’t want to call a plumber. | 没有 我不想叫水管工 |
[14:16] | I want to fix this leak. | 我想自己修 |
[14:18] | Plumbers cost money. | 请水管工要花钱 |
[14:20] | Money we don’t have since I… lost my job. | 而我们没钱 因为我…失业了 |
[14:25] | Why did you lose your job? | 你为什么失业了 |
[14:26] | – Did you go off your meds? – No. | -你停药了吗 -没有 |
[14:30] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[14:31] | Thank you for reminding me | 谢谢你又提醒了我 |
[14:32] | why I never list you as my emergency contact. | 为什么我从不把你设为紧急联系人 |
[14:35] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一小时之后到 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Well, he sounds lovely. | 他听起来挺乐于助人的 |
[15:04] | Foster. | 福斯特 |
[15:05] | No, no, no. Kevin, me first. | 不不 凯文 让我先说 |
[15:11] | I want to say… | 我要说的是… |
[15:14] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:15] | Against all odds, | 尽管困难重重 |
[15:16] | you have given me | 但你呈现了 |
[15:18] | the performance of a lifetime. | 让我毕生难忘的精彩表演 |
[15:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么了 |
[15:27] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你… |
[15:30] | fitting in the reshoots around my schedule. | 配合我的行程重新拍摄 |
[15:32] | This– the film is… | 这部 这部电影是… |
[15:34] | the best thing that I’ve ever created. | 我拍过的最好的作品 |
[15:38] | And that’s thanks to you. | 这一切都归功于你 |
[15:41] | You know, it just might be. | 或许确实如此 |
[15:42] | It’s… | 这… |
[15:45] | Foster, it’s a work of art. | 福斯特 这简直是艺术品 |
[15:49] | It’s a piece of crap. | 电影简直烂爆了 |
[15:50] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[15:51] | I mean, is-is he crazy? | 他是疯了吗 |
[15:54] | Maybe I’m too close to it. Maybe I’m wrong. | 也许是我当局者迷 也许我错了 |
[15:56] | No, it’s actually one of the worst things we’ve ever seen. | 不 这也是我们看过的最烂的电影之一 |
[15:59] | We all agree. And we never agree on anything. | 我们一致同意 而此前我们从未达成过共识 |
[16:01] | It’s unwatchable. | 烂得没法看 |
[16:02] | I’m gonna get some serious stink on me for this one. | 我会因为这部烂片被观众骂死的 |
[16:04] | Like you got sprayed by a skunk, yes. | 被吐沫星子淹死 肯定的 |
[16:06] | We need to book your next project | 在消息传出去之前 |
[16:08] | before word really gets out there. | 我们得定好你下一部戏 |
[16:10] | What is your week like? | 这周日程安排如何 |
[16:11] | – Can you come in, sit down, we’ll make a plan? – No, no, no, no. | -找时间过来坐坐 定个计划吗 -不不 不行 |
[16:12] | No, no, no. I’m calling an emergency meeting today. | 不行 不行 今天就得开紧急会议 |
[16:14] | I-I’ve… I got a family to support. | 我得养家糊口 |
[16:17] | We are at DEFCON… whatever the bad one is. | 我们现在处于战备… 就是最严重那级 |
[16:21] | Look at this. | 看这件 |
[16:22] | Did you know they make Godfather onesies? | 你知道有人做《教父》系列的连体衣吗 |
[16:26] | I got one for Nick and Godfather II for Fran. | 我给尼克买了《教父》 给弗兰买了《教父2》 |
[16:29] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:31] | No. | 不行 |
[16:31] | The studio tour starts in, like, ten minutes. | 摄影棚之旅还有不到十分钟就要开始了 |
[16:33] | We don’t have time for that. We got to go. | 我们没时间参观了 赶紧走 |
[16:35] | – Well, where are we going? – To save my career. | -我们要去哪里 -拯救我的职业生涯 |
[16:38] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂这话是什么意思 |
[16:45] | This is killing me. | 我要好奇死了 |
[16:47] | Where are we going? | 我们到底要去哪 |
[16:48] | Come on. It’s an anniversary surprise. | 保持神秘 这是周年纪念日惊喜 |
[16:50] | Six months is not an anniversary. | 六个月才不算周年纪念日呢 |
[16:52] | I got leftovers in my fridge older than our relationship. | 我冰箱里的剩菜都比我俩谈恋爱时间久 |
[16:55] | You should probably throw those out. | 那你该把剩菜扔掉了 |
[16:58] | Is it a masquerade? | 是化妆舞会吗 |
[17:00] | Like Leo and Claire Danes | 像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》里的 |
[17:01] | in Romeo + Juliet? | 莱昂纳多和克莱尔·丹妮丝那样 |
[17:02] | Weird adaptation. | 那部改编得太奇怪了 |
[17:03] | They have helicopters but they still call their guns swords? | 他们都有直升机了 还把枪叫做剑 |
[17:06] | That’s not a no… | 你倒也没否认… |
[17:11] | 芭蕾舞 《天鹅湖》 | |
[17:14] | We’re going to the ballet. | 我们要去看芭蕾 |
[17:16] | I’m so excited. I even learned some French. | 我好期待 我还学了几句法语 |
[17:19] | – Jeté. Pas de bourrée. Creme bruleé. – Uh, no. | -小踢腿 插秧步 焦糖布丁 -不要 |
[17:21] | No, Randall. Randall, take me home. | 不 兰德尔 兰德尔 带我回去 |
[17:24] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[17:25] | Excuse me, can you take us home, please? | 不好意思 可以载我们回去吗 |
[17:27] | Carnegie Mellon. | 去卡内基梅隆大学 |
[17:53] | Annie, can you just go ahead | 安妮 你能帮我把 |
[17:54] | and disable that mirror screen for me? | 镜面屏幕关掉吗 |
[17:57] | Hate looking at myself with these things. | 我不想看到我自己穿着这套衣服 |
[18:00] | Here you go. When they join, just click here. | 好了 他们进来后 点一下这就行 |
[18:02] | Yep. I got it. Thanks. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:05] | Keep those lines straight and your back tall. | 注意线条伸展 背挺直 |
[18:15] | Hey! Markie! | 你好 玛璂 |
[18:17] | Thanks so much for meeting with me. | 非常感谢你与我见面 |
[18:18] | Of course. Thank you, Beth. | 不客气 谢谢你 贝丝 |
[18:20] | I have to say, your resume is very impressive. | 我得说 你的简历真的非常优秀 |
[18:23] | The work you did in Newark was top-notch. | 你在纽瓦克做过的工作简直出类拔萃 |
[18:26] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:27] | And I know it’s been a while, but I… | 我知道已经过去有一段时间了 但我… |
[18:32] | Everything okay? | 怎么了吗 |
[18:35] | Well, it seems my assistant has double-booked me. | 我的助理好像给我同时安排了两个会议 |
[18:39] | Beth, I’m so sorry, but is there any way we can reschedule? | 贝丝 我很抱歉 你看我们能不能再约时间呢 |
[18:42] | I can do tomorrow… | 我明天可以… |
[18:47] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:49] | I didn’t mean to offend. | 我不是故意冒犯的 |
[18:50] | No. No. It’s okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[18:53] | I-I will cancel. | 我们取消吧 |
[18:54] | I mean, you don’t have to reschedule. | 我是说 你不用改时间 |
[18:57] | No offense, Markie. Truly. | 无意冒犯 玛璂 真的 |
[18:59] | But thank you for your time. | 但是谢谢你的时间 |
[19:11] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[19:13] | I dusted off the old corporate attire for this one, Dej. | 黛佳 我为这次面试特地给这件上衣清了灰 |
[19:16] | Literally dusted it off. | 真的是认真清理了灰尘 |
[19:17] | I-I steamed this. | 我还熨了衣服 |
[19:19] | All to get canceled on for a meeting | 结果被我一开始就不想去的公司 |
[19:21] | that I didn’t want in the first place. | 取消了面试 |
[19:26] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[19:27] | I am so good. | 我好着呢 |
[19:37] | The lace I really like. | 我很喜欢这种蕾丝边 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it’s really pretty. | 是啊 真的很漂亮 |
[19:39] | I’m just not so sure about the bottom half. | 下半身我觉得不好说 |
[19:41] | But the top is really beauti… | 但上半身真的很漂亮 |
[19:46] | – What’s wrong? – Madison, what’s wrong, sweetheart? | -怎么了 -麦迪逊 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[19:48] | You okay? What? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[19:51] | Well, my dad learned how to text. | 我爸爸学会了发短信 |
[19:54] | Unfortunately, he will not be coming to the wedding after all. | 不幸的是 他不会来参加婚礼了 |
[19:58] | Work emergency. | 有紧急工作 |
[20:02] | I don’t know why I even care. I was dreading him coming. | 不知道为什么我会在乎 我本来很抗拒他来 |
[20:05] | You know? I mean, he would have never even known | 要不是那本该死的杂志透露了消息 |
[20:06] | if it wasn’t for that damn magazine. | 他根本就不会知道我要结婚了 |
[20:09] | But I think I let myself get… | 但想到那个混蛋要来 |
[20:11] | a little excited that the… jackass was coming. | 我竟然有点激动 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God. I am so screwed up. | 天呐 我太神经质了 |
[20:19] | – No, you’re not. – No, you’re not. | -不 你不是 -不 你没有 |
[20:22] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:23] | I don’t want to cry in front of you, Rebecca. | 我不想在你面前哭 丽贝卡 |
[20:26] | Oh, crap. I think I snotted on Meghan. | 糟了 把鼻涕弄在梅根上面了 |
[20:30] | I already named the dress Meghan Markle, | 我已经给这件衣服起名了 叫梅根·马克尔 |
[20:32] | ’cause I felt like a princess. | 因为我觉得自己像个公主 |
[20:34] | Let’s be honest, | 不过老实说 |
[20:35] | 英国凯特王妃的妹妹 | |
[20:35] | I’m a Pippa at best. | 我充其量是琵琶 |
[20:36] | Hey, sweetheart. Stop it. | 亲爱的 别激动 |
[20:38] | Stop it. | 冷静 |
[20:40] | Do you know how incredibly special my son is to me? | 你知道我儿子对我来说有多特别吗 |
[20:45] | Do you think I would let him marry you | 如果你对他来说不是最特别的 |
[20:46] | if you weren’t also incredibly special? | 你觉得我会让他娶你吗 |
[20:49] | – You’re kind, Rebecca. – No. | -你真善良 丽贝卡 -不 |
[20:51] | Not when it comes to my son. | 事关我儿子的时候 我可不善良 |
[20:53] | You are kind. | 是你很善良 |
[20:55] | And you’re beautiful | 而且你很漂亮 |
[20:57] | and funny | 很有趣 |
[20:59] | and remarkably graceful, | 还非常优雅 |
[21:02] | even in ridiculous feather dresses. | 就算穿着滑稽的羽毛婚纱 |
[21:06] | And we’re all crazy about you. | 我们都超级喜欢你 |
[21:13] | And your dad sounds like a bit of a jackass. | 你爸爸听起来有点混蛋 |
[21:19] | All right, uh, this is | 好了 这是 |
[21:21] | Paging Mr. Dad. | 《呼叫爸爸先生》 |
[21:22] | You play a single father… | 你扮演一个单身父亲 |
[21:24] | No, I can’t do it. No babies. | 不 我做不到 不演和婴儿相关的 |
[21:26] | No shirtless bottle feeding. I can’t do that anymore. | 拒绝裸着上身喂奶 我不能再这样了 |
[21:28] | Okay, now this one… | 好吧 这个… |
[21:31] | – No. Yeah, no. – Oh, my God, | -不 算了 不行 -我的天 |
[21:33] | does the town already know that the movie sucks? | 难道大家已经知道那部电影很烂了吗 |
[21:37] | well, not the whole town. | 其实 并不是所有人 |
[21:39] | But also it’s… | 此外还有… |
[21:44] | Your reputation. | 你的名声有问题 |
[21:46] | You did walk off the set of your last film. | 你放了上一部电影的鸽子 |
[21:50] | To be there for the birth of my twins. | 那是因为我家双胞胎要出生了 |
[21:52] | And you also walked off a Broadway play. | 你还翘了一出百老汇的戏剧 |
[21:54] | My brother was having a nervous breakdown at the time, | 我弟弟当时精神崩溃 |
[21:56] | and-and it was an off-Broadway play. | 而且那并不是百老汇的戏剧 |
[21:58] | And there was a very public walk-off of a hit sitcom. | 而且你还当众翘了一部情景喜剧 |
[22:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:07] | What do I got to do? I have to go back to television? | 我该怎么办 我得去回去拍电视剧吗 |
[22:09] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[22:12] | Why don’t they make shows like Bonanza anymore? | 为什么他们不拍像《牧野风云》这样的节目了 |
[22:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:17] | Bonanza. You know, Lorne Greene? | 《牧野风云》 洛恩・格林演过 |
[22:19] | That was a man’s man. | 经典的硬汉形象 |
[22:23] | Listen, I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[22:24] | that we didn’t get to go on that studio tour. | 我们没能继续参观摄影棚 |
[22:26] | I know you were looking forward to it. | 我知道你本来很期待的 |
[22:27] | Oh, that’s all right. I got my work cut out for me. | 没关系 我也找到事情干了 |
[22:29] | – You gonna read all this crap? – Yeah. | -这些乱七八糟的你都要读吗 -是啊 |
[22:31] | One of them is based on a Clancy novel. | 其中一个是根据克兰西的小说改编的 |
[22:33] | Yeah, well, I think they already made that one twice. | 好吧 我觉得他们已经翻拍两次了 |
[22:35] | Well, I’ll see it again. | 那我也愿意再看 |
[22:36] | Tim’s finishing up another call, and should be ready soon. | 蒂姆马上就打完电话了 很快就好 |
[22:39] | – Sorry, Ms. Baker. – I can wait. | -对不起 贝克女士 -我可以等 |
[22:44] | Uncle Nicky, hold-hold on one second. | 尼奇叔叔 等等 |
[22:46] | I’ll-I’ll… I’ll meet you in the lobby, okay? | 你先走 我去大厅找你 好吗 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 可以 |
[22:52] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[22:53] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[22:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[22:57] | Uh, well, I just had a meeting with my agents. | 我刚和我的经纪人开了个会 |
[22:59] | Mine just got delayed. | 我的会议被推迟了 |
[23:00] | Part for the course for being a documentarian. | 成为一个纪录片导演的必经之路 |
[23:03] | So, how are you? | 你近来可好 |
[23:06] | Engaged, I hear. | 我听说你订婚了 |
[23:08] | Engaged. | 订婚了 |
[23:30] | Okay, she’s just fixing her makeup. | 好了 她在补妆 |
[23:39] | You know, you’re a really good mom. | 你知道吗 你真是个好妈妈 |
[23:43] | Well, I’ve had a lot of practice. | 这个嘛 我经验丰富 |
[23:45] | Yeah, but, um… | 是的 但是… |
[23:47] | I was not an easy daughter. | 我不是一个省心的女儿 |
[23:49] | And I know I pushed you away a lot. | 我很清楚 我经常把你拒之千里之外 |
[23:52] | Thanks for loving me anyway. | 谢谢你依然选择爱我 |
[23:59] | I remember taking the three of you home like it was yesterday. | 把你们三个带回家的画面恍如昨日 |
[24:04] | And then I blinked and you were toddlers, | 然后我一眨眼 你们开始蹒跚学步 |
[24:07] | running me and your dad ragged. | 把我和你爸累得够呛 |
[24:09] | And then… | 然后… |
[24:11] | I blinked again and you were teenagers | 我又一眨眼 你们成了青少年 |
[24:13] | who wanted nothing to do with us. | 一点都不想和我们亲近 |
[24:15] | And then I blinked again and, mm… | 我再一眨眼 然后… |
[24:21] | When I look at you, I see all of you. | 每次我看着你 都能看到每一个你 |
[24:25] | I see every Kate you’ve ever been, | 我能看到不同成长阶段的凯特 |
[24:27] | every Kate you… | 看到了你现在仍然保留着的 |
[24:29] | you might still be. | 属于凯特的特质 |
[24:33] | Yeah, you might not have been an easy daughter all the time, | 是啊 你可能不是一直都那么省心 |
[24:35] | but you’ve always, always been easy to love. | 但你总是 很容易讨人爱 |
[24:41] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | now who’s crying? | 你都把我说哭了 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 我缓缓 |
[24:48] | You know what, Mom, there’s, um… | 你知道吗 妈妈 |
[24:51] | there’s a place I want to take you to after this. | 看完婚纱后我想带你去个地方 |
[24:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[24:58] | So, this is definitely the dress, right? | 所以 就这件了 可以吗 |
[25:02] | – Definitely. – Oh. I love it. | -就这件了 -我好喜欢这件 |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:09] | My, um… mom walked out on us when I was eight, | 我八岁的时候 我妈妈抛弃了我们 |
[25:14] | and she left me with him, | 她把我扔给了我爸 |
[25:17] | which was like leaving me with, well… | 就像是让我… |
[25:20] | no one. | 成了孤儿 |
[25:24] | Thank you for making me finally feel like part of a family. | 谢谢你们让我终于有了家的感觉 |
[25:32] | Oh, my God. It has pockets. | 天哪 居然有口袋 |
[25:34] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[25:40] | Dej, where’s Beth? | 小黛 贝丝去哪了 |
[25:41] | She stopped texting me back. | 她不回我信息 |
[25:43] | She specifically told me not to tell you. | 她特意让我别告诉你 |
[25:45] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[25:50] | Dej, I need y… | 小黛 我需要你… |
[25:51] | Do you know Malik showed me a video of Janelle… | 你知道吗 马利克给我看了詹妮尔 |
[25:55] | calling Jennifer “Mama”? | 叫詹妮弗”妈妈”的视频 |
[26:00] | She’s driving from Boston every weekend, | 她每周末都从波士顿开车过来 |
[26:03] | five hours each way. | 单程就要五小时 |
[26:04] | It’s not sustainable. | 这不是长久之计 |
[26:05] | And Malik knows it’s stressing me out. | 马利克知道这让我压力很大 |
[26:09] | He knows it. | 他知道 |
[26:10] | But he also knows not to push me to talk about it | 但他也知道 在我准备好之前 |
[26:14] | till I’m ready. | 不能逼我谈这件事 |
[26:17] | That’s a wise man. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[26:19] | Wiser than me. Where’s my wife? | 比我有智慧 我老婆在哪里 |
[26:21] | You promise not to try and fix things? | 你能保证不要尝试帮她解决问题吗 |
[26:23] | Nope, can’t promise that. | 不 我不能保证 |
[26:25] | Now roll your eyes and tell me where she is. | 你可以翻白眼了 然后告诉我她在哪里 |
[26:31] | She’s at the studio cleaning up to turn over the keys. | 她在工作室打扫卫生 准备交回钥匙 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:37] | Beth doesn’t need a hero, Randall. | 贝丝不需要英雄 兰德尔 |
[26:42] | Just be there for her. | 默默陪着她就好 |
[26:46] | You know? It’s kind of your best quality. | 你知道吗 这也算是你最大的优点 |
[26:57] | I can’t even pick your best quality, Dej. | 我甚至选不出你最大的优点 小黛 |
[27:00] | There’s too many. | 你优点实在太多了 |
[27:01] | Go. | 赶紧走 |
[27:03] | Going. | 我走了 |
[27:10] | Hey, Dad. You didn’t have to come. | 爸 你不必过来的 |
[27:12] | We could’ve just done this over FaceTime. | 我们可以打视频电话解决的 |
[27:14] | I hate that crap. | 我讨厌那破玩意 |
[27:16] | I’m vaccinated. You’re vaccinated. | 我打过疫苗了 你也打过了 |
[27:18] | – I’m here to help. – Okay. | -我就来这帮忙了 -好吧 |
[27:20] | Well… | 好吧… |
[27:22] | – It’s in the kitchen. – Kitchen. | -漏水口在厨房 -厨房 |
[27:28] | This is… | 这是… |
[27:30] | the issue. | 漏水口 |
[27:32] | I see that. | 我看见了 |
[27:34] | Madison, huh? | 麦迪逊吗 |
[27:36] | So, how’d it happen? | 你们怎么走到一起的 |
[27:38] | What’d you do, knock her up? | 你做了什么 把她搞怀孕了吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah, actually, I did. | 对 确实是这样 |
[27:42] | We, um, we had twins, and now we’re getting married. | 我们有了龙凤胎 现在我们要结婚了 |
[27:46] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | You seem really happy. | 你看起来很高兴 |
[27:52] | Thank you. Yeah, no, I am. | 谢谢 是啊 我很高兴 |
[27:53] | I’m-I’m thrilled, you know? She’s, uh… | 我很兴奋 她… |
[27:56] | she balances me out, you know? | 她跟我互补 |
[27:57] | And she’s an excellent mother. She’s wonderful. | 她是个很优秀的母亲 她很了不起 |
[28:01] | Well, that’s what I like about you. | 这就是我喜欢你的地方 |
[28:03] | You completely commit. | 你总是全情投入 |
[28:05] | As an actor, as a person. | 无论是拍戏 还是做人 |
[28:07] | No matter what happens, you always find a way | 无论发生什么 你总能找到办法 |
[28:09] | of making it what you wanted all along. | 把它变成你一直以来想要的 |
[28:13] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[28:15] | Sorry, that… that came out weird. | 抱歉 这话有点奇怪 |
[28:17] | It’s a compliment. | 我是想夸你 |
[28:19] | You have this really positive way of seeing the world. | 你看待世界的方式很积极 |
[28:23] | Like when we dated. | 比如我们在一起时 |
[28:24] | I mean, you could be craving pizza all day, | 你可能一整天都很想吃披萨 |
[28:28] | but if I said I wanted sushi, | 但如果我说我想吃寿司 |
[28:29] | boom– suddenly you were craving sushi. | 突然间 你就也很想吃寿司了 |
[28:32] | It’s a really lovely quality. | 这真是个不错的品质 |
[28:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | Yeah, no, I will, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[28:38] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你说的 |
[28:41] | Um, well, what about you? How are you doing? | 那你呢 你过得怎么样 |
[28:42] | You-you, uh, you seeing anyone? | 有男朋友了吗 |
[28:45] | I am. | 是啊 |
[28:46] | And he’s great. You know? | 他很棒 |
[28:49] | I really like him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[28:51] | And luckily… | 幸运的是… |
[29:12] | 克拉克舞蹈学校 盛大开业 9月15日 星期天 | |
[29:48] | Come on. | 再紧点 |
[29:55] | All right. | 修好了 |
[30:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:05] | I needed this win. | 我很需要这次胜利 |
[30:13] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:17] | I was at that company for ten years, Pop, | 我在那家公司干了十年 老爸 |
[30:19] | and they cut me, just like that. | 他们就这样炒了我 |
[30:23] | Being a stay-at-home dad was never part of the plan, | 全职奶爸根本没在我计划之中 |
[30:26] | a-and I want Kate to be happy, | 我想让凯特高兴 |
[30:27] | but this is just… | 但这一切… |
[30:34] | You know, I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:37] | We’re good. We’re good. | 我们好着呢 好着呢 |
[30:49] | Uh, I lost my job when you were eight. | 你八岁时 我失业了 |
[30:52] | Messed me up good. | 把我搞得一团糟 |
[30:54] | Spent half a year pretending it hadn’t happened. | 我假装这件事没发生 装了半年 |
[30:58] | Hid in the basement reading classifieds | 我躲在地下室里看招聘广告 |
[31:00] | until I landed a new job. | 直到我找到了新工作 |
[31:06] | It’s nice your in-laws talk about stuff | 你的亲家们能谈论他们的烦恼 |
[31:09] | that’s bothering them. | 这很好 |
[31:12] | I wish I’d done more of that. | 我很后悔以前没能多这样做 |
[31:16] | You, uh, keep your eye on this. | 你好好盯紧这个 |
[31:19] | People only look for leaks where the water’s coming out, but, uh… | 人们通常只会寻找漏水的地方 但… |
[31:25] | it’s the pressure that’ll get you. | 看不见的压力才是最关键的 |
[31:34] | Hey. I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[31:39] | And… | 还有 |
[31:44] | For you. | 这个给你 |
[31:54] | Kate, I just got off the phone with Olivia, | 凯特 我刚刚跟奥利维亚通了电话 |
[31:56] | and she said you never made it to the interview. What happened? | 她说你根本没去参加面试 怎么回事 |
[31:59] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[32:02] | I couldn’t really see myself being happy in an office, you know? | 我真的不觉得自己在办公室上班会开心 |
[32:05] | Kate… you need a job. | 凯特 你需要工作 |
[32:08] | I got one… at the diner. | 我找到工作了 在餐厅里 |
[32:12] | – The diner? – Mm-hmm. | -餐厅吗 -是啊 |
[32:15] | I… I didn’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[32:17] | that was something you were interested in. | 你还对餐厅感兴趣 |
[32:18] | Yeah, I mean, I wasn’t, but it’s a job, right? | 是啊 我不感兴趣 但那也是工作 对吧 |
[32:22] | Try the fries. | 尝尝薯条 |
[32:24] | They’re da bomb. | 炸得很好 |
[32:31] | Jesus, I’m sorry to disappoint you. | 天啊 抱歉让你失望了 |
[32:33] | No. No, you didn’t disappoint me. | 不 不 你没让我失望 |
[32:35] | Mom, I can see the look on your face. | 妈 我看得到你脸上的表情 |
[32:39] | Can I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[32:42] | Get your wins from Randall. He’ll make you proud. | 把宝押在兰德尔身上吧 他会让你骄傲的 |
[32:46] | Hell, maybe Kevin will become a big star. | 见鬼 说不定凯文会成为巨星 |
[32:49] | So you can be proud of him, too. | 那他也能让你骄傲了 |
[32:52] | I’m proud of all of you. | 我为你们所有人骄傲 |
[32:55] | Well, you shouldn’t be. | 你不该这样 |
[32:58] | Every time you get your hopes up for me, I… | 每次你对我赋予厚望 我… |
[33:01] | I just disappoint you, | 我只会让你失望 |
[33:03] | so you probably should stop putting yourself through that. | 所以 也许你不该再让自己经历这些 |
[33:09] | Want to try the fries? | 你想尝尝薯条吗 |
[33:11] | Mom, this is my advanced choir. | 妈妈 这是我的高级合唱团 |
[33:14] | Class, this is my mom, Rebecca. | 同学们 这是我妈妈 丽贝卡 |
[33:19] | Very nice to meet all of you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[33:21] | Okay, so let’s do the one that we’ve been practicing. | 好了 我们来展示一下之前练习的内容 |
[33:24] | Everybody stand. | 各位起立 |
[33:28] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[33:32] | This is for you. | 这首歌献给你 |
[33:37] | *They paved paradise, put up a parking lot* | *他们推平了乐园 建了一个停车场* |
[33:43] | *With a pink hotel, a boutique and a swingin’ hot spot* | *还盖了间粉红旅馆 精品店 和舞厅* |
[33:49] | *Don’t it always seem to go* | *事情是不是总是如此* |
[33:52] | *That you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone* | *失去时才知道自己曾经拥有* |
[33:55] | *They paved paradise, put up a parking lot* | *他们推平了乐园 建了一个停车场* |
[33:59] | *Shoo, bop-bop-bop-bop* | *啊 啦啦啦啦* |
[34:01] | *Shoo, bop-bop-bop-bop* | *啊 啦啦啦啦* |
[34:04] | *They took all the trees, put ’em in a tree museum* | *他们砍光了所有树 放进了树木博物馆* |
[34:10] | *And they charged the people* | *而却要人们* |
[34:12] | *A dollar and a half just to see ’em…* | *付一块半才能参观…* |
[34:26] | What’s on your mind, Katie girl? | 你在想什么 凯特宝贝 |
[34:28] | You’ve barely touched any of these fries. | 你几乎没碰薯条 |
[34:31] | – I’m just nervous about college. – Oh, come on. | -我只是对于上大学感到紧张 -没事的 |
[34:33] | You’re a shoo-in for Berklee. Voice of an angel. | 你一定能一举拿下伯克利 你的天使之声 |
[34:36] | Not in my lower register. | 低音域可不算 |
[34:37] | In every register. | 什么域都算 |
[34:39] | You don’t even know what that means. | 你根本没明白我说的什么意思 |
[34:41] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[34:43] | But I do know that I’ve never met anyone | 但我确定 我从没见过任何人 |
[34:45] | who lights up the way you do when you talk about music. | 在聊起音乐时会像你一样熠熠生辉 |
[34:51] | They’re gonna see you for who you are. | 他们会看到你的潜力 |
[34:53] | – You think so? – I know so. | -你这么觉得吗 -我深信不疑 |
[34:56] | As much as I know | 而且我还相信 |
[34:56] | the Packers are gonna win the Super Bowl this weekend. | 包装工队这周末会赢下超级碗比赛 |
[34:59] | Oh, great. You’re trusting my fate to Brett Favre? | 好吧 你把我的命运押在布雷特·费弗身上了吗 |
[35:03] | – Nice. – They’re gonna win. | -真行 -他们会赢的 |
[35:26] | Kate, this job… | 凯特 这份工作… |
[35:28] | this job suits you like nothing I have ever seen before. | 我从没见过这么适合你的工作 |
[35:32] | It is perfect. | 简直完美 |
[35:34] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | You always believed in me. | 你一直相信着我 |
[35:38] | Even when I gave up on myself. | 哪怕连我自己都放弃了 |
[35:41] | You know, I spent nine years | 在爸爸死后 我有九年 |
[35:42] | working at that crappy diner after Dad died. | 都在那个脏乱差的小餐馆工作 |
[35:46] | You always believed that I would find myself again. | 你一直坚信我会重新找到自己 |
[35:50] | How? | 为什么 |
[35:52] | Because real joy is… never gone forever. | 因为真正的快乐…不会永远消失 |
[35:58] | I knew you just needed some time to find it again. | 我知道你只是需要时间重新找到它 |
[36:02] | I mean, I’m sorry that it took 40 years for me to find it. | 我很抱歉我花了四十年 才找到它 |
[36:06] | And I’m sorry that it… | 也很抱歉… |
[36:08] | took me 40 years to give that to you. | 我花了40年才把这快乐献给你 |
[36:14] | Well, thank you for sharing it with me. | 那我要谢谢你与我分享 |
[36:21] | My Bug. | 我的宝贝 |
[36:33] | Oh, we just got home. | 我们刚到家 |
[36:34] | – Hell of a day. – Oh, no. | -今天简直了 -辛苦了 |
[36:37] | They just went down, and they were real fussy. | 他们才睡下 闹腾了一整天 |
[36:39] | Oh, no. | 你也辛苦了 |
[36:41] | So, um, after all that stuff with my dad, | 我之前因为我爸的事纠结了半天 |
[36:44] | he called and said he’s not coming to the wedding. | 结果他打电话说他不来参加婚礼了 |
[36:47] | Work emergency. | 有紧急工作 |
[36:49] | Typical. | 是他的风格 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry. You okay? How you feeling? | 我很遗憾 你还好吗 你感觉如何 |
[36:55] | Hmm, okay, I think. | 还好吧 大概 |
[36:56] | You know, honestly, | 实话说 |
[36:57] | I couldn’t have gotten through it without your mom. | 如果不是你妈 我恐怕挺不过去 |
[37:00] | Oh, how was the, uh, screening? | 今天的放映如何 |
[37:03] | Oh, yeah. No, it was… it was a complete disaster. | 那简直…是一场彻底的灾难 |
[37:05] | I’m officially in the worst film in the history of cinema. | 我参演了电影史上最烂的烂片 |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:09] | All my movie prospects suck and, uh, | 手头所有的电影机会都很烂 而且 |
[37:12] | I’ll probably end up doing informercials for the rest of my life, | 恐怕我下半生只能去拍广告了 |
[37:14] | – so I have that to look forward to. – Yikes. | -差不多就是这样 -够惨 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I’ll figure it out. | 嗯 我会想办法 |
[37:18] | You know, honestly, all I want to do right now is just veg out | 其实我现在只想放松一下 |
[37:21] | and watch the next episode of Bridgerton. | 看下一集《布里杰顿家族》 |
[37:23] | I hear it’s super steamy. | 听说那个尺度特别大 |
[37:25] | I was kind of hoping | 其实我有点想看 |
[37:27] | we could watch The Great British Baking Show. | 《大英烘焙大赛》 |
[37:29] | It’s bread week. | 这周是面包周 |
[37:30] | Don’t you want to see Paul Hollywood | 你不想看保罗·好莱坞 |
[37:31] | get weirdly erotic | 把手指伸进意大利香草面包时 |
[37:32] | as he digs his fingers into some focaccia? | 莫名其妙地欲火焚身吗 |
[37:35] | Bread week. | 面包周 |
[37:36] | That sounds perfect. | 听着很棒 |
[37:40] | Okay, see you out there. | 好的 客厅见 |
[37:48] | My only issue with both loaves | 我对于两块面包唯一的意见 |
[37:49] | is your temperature choice. You should have baked it higher | 是温度的选择 你们应该把烤温调高点 |
[37:51] | and it would have been spot-on for both of them. Thank you. | 这样它们的火候就恰到好处了 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 十分感谢 谢谢 |
[37:57] | I think they look good, | 我觉得卖相不错 |
[37:58] | but I hope that’s baked all the way through, | 但我希望面包内部也能充分受热 |
[38:00] | ’cause I get a bit worried when they’re that pale. | 因为看它们颜色发白 我有点担心 |
[38:03] | Just needed a little bit longer in the oven. | 在烤箱里多烤一小会就好 |
[38:05] | Such a pity because the flavor’s lovely. | 很遗憾 毕竟味道是很好的 |
[38:07] | That’s a bit soggy, too. | 这个也有点没太烤透 |
[38:10] | Does have that spicy bara brith flavor to it. | 确实有香辣威尔士水果面包的味道 |
[38:13] | When you try and push a load of fruit into a loaf, | 当你努力想往面包里塞很多水果时 |
[38:16] | if you shape it too tight, all the fruit goes to the outside. | 如果压得太紧 水果就会被挤到外层 |
[38:19] | If you look inside, there’s nothing in there. | 再看里面 就什么都没有了 |
[38:23] | Let’s try the za’atar one first | 我们先来尝尝中东比萨饼 |
[38:25] | – What temperature did you put them in the oven? – 160… | -你们在烤箱多少度时放进去的 -160度… |
[38:30] | They’re both down for the night. | 他们都睡下了 |
[38:33] | – Thanks. – How was your class? | -谢谢 -课上得怎么样 |
[38:36] | It was good. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[38:38] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[38:42] | Hey, the shower– so nice with hot water again. | 淋浴又有热水了 感觉真是太好了 |
[38:45] | Yeah, well, the leak was super easy to fix, so… | 没事 漏水很容易就修好了 所以… |
[38:49] | I should have never doubted you. | 我之前不该怀疑你的 |
[39:02] | It’s still early. | 时间还早 |
[39:04] | We can still catch a movie if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们可以去看电影 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry about tonight. | 今晚的事我很抱歉 |
[39:15] | I used to love going to the ballet. | 我以前很爱看芭蕾舞 |
[39:19] | I’d picture myself up there, | 我会想象自己站在台上 |
[39:21] | just counting down the days till it was me. | 数着日子期待自己登上舞台的那天 |
[39:31] | You want to know why there are so many mirrors in dance studios? | 你知道舞蹈教室为什么要装那么多镜子吗 |
[39:35] | So you can see yourself dance? | 让人看到自己的舞姿吗 |
[39:38] | Sure. | 对 |
[39:41] | But it’s more than that. | 但不仅如此 |
[39:44] | It’s to correct mistakes. | 镜子是用来纠正错误的 |
[39:48] | Mistakes measured in fractions of degrees. | 用精细的指标衡量每一个错误 |
[39:54] | Flaws no one else would even notice. | 那些没人能注意到的瑕疵 |
[40:00] | But the mirror is impartial. | 但镜子公正客观 |
[40:04] | Ruthless. | 冷酷无情 |
[40:09] | I used it to zero in on those flaws my entire life. | 我一辈子都在用镜子改正错误 |
[40:14] | Then I was told I still wasn’t good enough. | 然后有人对我说我仍不够优秀 |
[40:21] | So where does that leave me? | 所以我怎么办呢 |
[40:25] | I’m a dancer who doesn’t dance. | 我成为了一名不再跳舞的舞者 |
[40:47] | No. Baby, please. | 不 亲爱的 拜托 |
[40:49] | I don’t want to talk about grants or loans | 我不想聊资助金或贷款 |
[40:51] | or how we can save this place that can’t be saved. | 或者如何挽救这个没法挽救的地方 |
[41:07] | May I have this dance? | 我可以请你跳支舞吗 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God, you’re too much. | 天呐 真拿你没办法 |
[41:27] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[42:07] | You’re still too much. | 我还是拿你没办法 |