时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾… |
[00:02] | Hey, Kate, it’s Madison. I slept with Kevin. | 凯特 我是麦迪逊 我和凯文上床了 |
[00:05] | Explain why you, famous person, | 解释下为什么你这位名人 |
[00:07] | decides to sleep with my closest friend. | 最后却睡了我最好的朋友 |
[00:10] | – I’m pregnant, Kevin. – To hell with it. | -我怀孕了 凯文 -管他的 |
[00:12] | I say we just get married. | 不如我们结婚吧 |
[00:13] | Let’s shock the world and get married. | 我们结婚 让全世界惊讶去吧 |
[00:15] | I got a call from a talent manager. | 我接到了一个星探的电话 |
[00:16] | And she wants me to go to L.A. | 她想让我去洛杉矶住几个月 |
[00:18] | for a few months so she can send me on auditions. | 这样她就能帮我联系试镜了 |
[00:20] | And what about you? Will you be going with him? | 那你呢 会跟他一起去吗 |
[00:22] | I can’t. I have school. | 不行 我还要上学 |
[00:24] | Yeah, and I’ll be back before Sophie can even miss me. | 而且在她开始想我之前 我就会回来了 |
[00:31] | 电影冷知识 | |
[00:34] | They’re your mom’s favorites. | 你妈妈最爱吃这些 |
[00:38] | 葡萄干 | |
[01:05] | Best movie ever. | 这是史上最好的电影 |
[01:08] | Best movie ever. | 绝对是史上最好的电影 |
[01:21] | Hey, sorry pilot season didn’t work out, Kev. | 我很遗憾你的试播季不顺利 小凯 |
[01:24] | But, you know, it’s really good to have you back east. | 但是你能回来东边 我很开心 |
[01:26] | – Thanks, man. – And look on the bright side. | -谢了 兄弟 -想想好的方面 |
[01:28] | You got home just in time for your wife’s summer break. | 你回来刚好赶上了你老婆放暑假 |
[01:31] | I have no idea how you guys did cross-country for four whole months. | 我不知道你们怎么能横跨全国还坚持了四个月 |
[01:35] | Beth got this internship in Boston this summer, | 贝丝这个暑假拿到了波士顿的实习机会 |
[01:37] | and, you know, just the thought of us being apart is killing us. | 只是想想要分开 我们就痛苦得不行 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, I haven’t even decided if I’m gonna take it. | 是啊 不过我还没决定要不要接受 |
[01:42] | You guys are being dramatic. Boston isn’t even that far away. | 你们太夸张了 波士顿又没那么远 |
[01:45] | I mean, Sophie and I were on different coasts for months. | 我和苏菲都去到不同的海岸线了 而且好几个月 |
[01:48] | It was, like, super easy. | 简直超级轻松 |
[01:50] | I mean, I don’t know if it was that easy. | 也不能说超级轻松吧 |
[01:52] | At least, not for me. | 至少我不是 |
[01:53] | 请访问 YYSubs.com | |
[01:54] | I’m just glad that you’re home for good. | 不过你现在终于回来了 我很开心 |
[01:56] | Okay, everyone, we’re leaving for the cabin in 20 minutes. | 好了 各位 二十分钟后出发去小屋 |
[02:00] | I want to get up there before dark. | 我想趁天黑之前赶到 |
[02:01] | I can’t believe I’m going to the cabin | 我居然要跟两对情侣 |
[02:02] | with a bunch of couples. | 一起去小屋 |
[02:04] | You’re not going with just couples. You’ll have me. | 不只是情侣 你还有我呢 |
[02:07] | “Her mother said, before Kate smothered herself | “她妈这样说道 然后凯特用抱枕” |
[02:09] | to death with a throw pillow.” | “将自己蒙死了” |
[02:10] | Stop. You’ll have me, too. | 别闹 你也有我呢 |
[02:14] | You’re going to love the cabin. | 你肯定会喜欢小屋的 |
[02:15] | – It’s mad romantic. – Yeah, I’m sure. | -超级浪漫 -肯定的 |
[02:17] | You know I dig it when you wear your L.L.Bean. | 你知道我很喜欢看你穿里昂比恩牌衣服 |
[02:24] | I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[02:26] | I am very into lumberjack Randall. | 你这身伐木工造型我爱了 |
[02:29] | It’s fisherman Randall. | 我这是渔民造型 |
[02:30] | Kevin got everybody fly-fishing gear for the bachelor party. | 凯文为了单身派对给大家买了飞蝇钓鱼设备 |
[02:34] | What else you guys have on the agenda this weekend? | 你们这周末还有什么安排 |
[02:37] | Gonna order up some strippers to the cabin? | 要请脱衣舞者去小屋吗 |
[02:40] | Put the “Oh” back in Poconos? | 重现波科诺的”香艳”景象 |
[02:44] | Nicky and Kevin are sober. | 尼基和凯文在戒酒 |
[02:47] | Toby isn’t exactly rowdy. | 托比也不太喜欢吵闹 |
[02:49] | And Miguel’s idea of fun is a crossword | 米格尔对玩乐的概念是纵横字谜 |
[02:51] | and a strong herbal tea. | 以及一杯香浓芳草茶 |
[02:53] | So we’ll probably be putting the “Ay” in Earl Grey. | 所以我们大概只能享用伯爵茶的”香甜” |
[02:58] | Are you sure you wanna go out there early for Madison’s bachelorette? | 你确定你想去参加麦迪逊的单身派对吗 |
[03:01] | With everything you’ve been going through with the studio? | 毕竟你的舞蹈工作室刚关不久 |
[03:04] | I’m actually looking forward to it. | 我其实还挺期待的 |
[03:05] | You know? Spend a couple days in the sun with our girls. | 就是 跟姑娘们一起出去晒晒太阳 |
[03:09] | And then your date will meet you for the wedding. | 然后你的男伴就会来接你去参加婚礼 |
[03:12] | Well, tell my date | 那你跟我男伴说 |
[03:14] | that I have this newly-discovered thing for fishermen. | 我最近发现自己对渔民很有感觉 |
[03:17] | He should dress accordingly. | 他也得穿一身差不多的 |
[03:18] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[03:29] | Leave the boots on. | 靴子就别脱了 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:42] | Babe, I don’t know. Is this, is this cool or lame? | 亲爱的 我也说不好 这是酷还是蠢 |
[03:47] | I just want everything to be perfect for Madison tomorrow. | 我希望明天给麦迪逊的一切都很完美 |
[03:49] | Yeah, no, it all looks great. | 没问题 看起来很棒 |
[03:51] | Madison’s lucky to have you. | 麦迪逊有你很幸运 |
[03:55] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:57] | The kids and I are lucky to have you. | 我和孩子们有你也很幸运 |
[04:00] | Babe, listen, why don’t you take this weekend to recharge? | 宝贝 你这周末刚好趁此机会充充电 |
[04:03] | Hang out with the guys and get far, | 跟兄弟们玩玩 散散心 |
[04:07] | far away from the Moana soundtrack. | 远离家这边的纷纷扰扰 |
[04:08] | – Oh, God. – You deserve it. | -天呐 -这是你应得的 |
[04:12] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[04:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:19] | Don’t forget your slippers. | 别忘了带拖鞋 |
[04:20] | You know your toes get like ten little icicles. | 你的脚趾经常冷得像十个小冰棒 |
[04:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t go. | 也许我不该去 |
[04:25] | Honey, we’ve been over this a thousand times. | 亲爱的 我们都说过一千次了 |
[04:29] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[04:30] | We’ve barely been out of each other’s sight for a year. | 我们一年来都没怎么分开过 |
[04:33] | Yeah, and it will be refreshing to not have you watching over me | 是啊 过几天没有你像猎鹰一样盯着我的日子 |
[04:36] | like a hawk for a few days. | 也挺神清气爽的 |
[04:40] | Sorry. No, I-I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[04:43] | Come here. | 听我说 |
[04:45] | I’m fine. My meds are working. | 我没事 药物也起作用了 |
[04:48] | My PET scans show no further deterioration. | 我的脑扫描也没有出现更多退化迹象 |
[04:51] | – I know, and it’s amazing. – It is. Yeah. | -是啊 真的太棒了 -是的 |
[04:55] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:58] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[05:03] | But let me ask you something. | 那我问你一个问题 |
[05:10] | Is it cool? | 这样酷吗 |
[05:11] | – It’s cool. – For the bachelor party? | -很酷 -去单身派对的时候 |
[05:13] | – It’s very cool. – Oh, yeah? | -非常酷 -是吗 |
[05:14] | – You look like Ponch. – Really? | -你看起来像庞乔 -是吗 |
[05:17] | Officer Francis Poncherello, | 弗朗西斯·庞乔埃罗警官 |
[05:19] | Erik Estrada’s character from CHiPS. | 艾瑞克·亚斯特拉达在《薯片》里的角色 |
[05:22] | Still got it. | 我还记得 |
[05:30] | – Hey, hey, kid, uh, you got room… – Yeah? | -你包里还有位置吗… -什么 |
[05:32] | …in your bag for my new jigsaw puzzle? | 帮我放一下我新买的拼图 |
[05:36] | No. No, I don’t. | 不行 没空 |
[05:38] | You’re not gonna want to bring | 你不能带着拼图 |
[05:39] | a-a jigsaw puzzle to my bachelor party. | 去参加我的单身派对 |
[05:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Am I having the lamest bachelor party ever? | 我这个派对是不是史上最逊的 |
[05:49] | Let’s just say I’m not worried about the cops coming. | 只能说 我并不担心警察来查你们 |
[05:51] | Right. What about you? You excited for your shindig? | 好吧 你呢 期待你的大聚会吗 |
[05:54] | You mean our babies spending the day with the nanny | 你是说把孩子交给保姆照顾 |
[05:56] | while your family comes to hang out? | 而你的家人们过来玩的事吗 |
[05:58] | – Yeah. – It’s so embarrassing | -对 -我太尴尬了 |
[06:00] | none of my friends could fly out early. | 我的朋友们都不能提前来 |
[06:03] | Well, no, look, I mean, they’re all babied up, right? | 确实 但她们都有宝宝了 对吧 |
[06:04] | They’re all on the East Coast. | 而且都在东海岸 |
[06:06] | Besides, the Pearsons believe in quality over quantity. | 再说了 皮尔森一向认为质比量重要 |
[06:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:10] | What? Franny’s up. I have about two minutes | 怎么了 弗兰妮醒了 我得在两分钟内 |
[06:13] | to rock her back to sleep before she wakes up Nick. | 把她哄睡着 不然尼克就被吵醒了 |
[06:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:26] | Kevin. Hi. | 凯文 你好 |
[06:29] | Sophie, hey. | 索菲 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry– I didn’t– I didn’t think you were gonna pick up, | 抱歉 我没想到你会接 |
[06:34] | ’cause I changed my number and I figured you wouldn’t take an unknown call. | 我换了号码 我以为你不会接陌生号码的电话 |
[06:36] | Well, what can I say, | 我能说什么呢 |
[06:38] | I’m a naturally curious person. | 我天生就好奇心强 |
[06:41] | Right, um, anyway, what I was going to say | 好 我是想跟你说… |
[06:46] | in my voice mail is that I, | 本来想在留言里说的 |
[06:49] | I saw your magazine cover, about your engagement | 我看到杂志封面了 关于你订婚 |
[06:53] | and your twins, and… | 还有双胞胎的事… |
[06:57] | I don’t know, it just felt weird | 我不知道 就是感觉 |
[06:59] | not to call and say congratulations. | 不打电话来说声恭喜不合适 |
[07:03] | Well, thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[07:06] | Yeah, so… congratulations. | 所以 恭喜你 |
[07:09] | I… I mean, your… | 我是说… |
[07:12] | your fiance is beautiful, and, | 你的未婚妻很漂亮 |
[07:15] | you have not one but two babies. | 而且你还有两个宝宝 |
[07:17] | It’s… it’s all just really amazing, Kevin. | 真的 非常美满 凯文 |
[07:20] | I’m-I’m really happy for you. | 我 我真为你高兴 |
[07:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:28] | So why’d you change your number? | 话说你为什么换了电话号码 |
[07:31] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[07:32] | They both took explosive poops. | 他俩都喷了很多屎 |
[07:33] | It’s an all-hands-on-deck situation. | 需要所有人手来帮忙 |
[07:35] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[07:37] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没关系 快去吧 |
[07:38] | You can just call me back. | 你可以回头再打给我 |
[07:40] | Or you don’t– don’t call me back. | 或者 不用再打给我了 |
[07:41] | You don’t-don’t– That’s weird, you don’t have to do that and… | 对 感觉很奇怪 你不用非得打给我… |
[07:44] | No, no, of course, yeah. | 没关系 当然 |
[07:45] | No, I’ll call you back… | 我回头再打给你… |
[07:47] | You know, and we’ll-we’ll finish catching up. | 我们再好好叙叙旧 |
[07:50] | – Yeah, okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[08:17] | 奶酪和洋葱 | |
[08:24] | Hey, Kev, don’t fill up on those. | 小凯 别吃那些吃饱了 |
[08:25] | I’m making mushroom risotto for dinner. | 晚饭我要做蘑菇意大利炖饭 |
[08:27] | Mushroom what? | 蘑菇什么 |
[08:28] | I saw it on The Today Show. | 我在《今日秀》上看到的 |
[08:29] | Al Roker went crazy for the stuff. | 阿尔·罗克都为之疯狂了 |
[08:32] | So I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[08:34] | if we meet up every weekend, like, halfway, | 如果我们每周末都找个中点见面 |
[08:36] | like, maybe in Connecticut, it’ll only a four-hour drive | 比如在康涅狄格州 这样对我们来说 |
[08:38] | for each of us, so… | 都是4小时车程… |
[08:39] | Randall, are you still talking about that? | 兰德尔 你们还在说那件事 |
[08:41] | Long distance is no big deal. You guys are gonna be fine. | 异地不是什么大事 你们会没事的 |
[08:44] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:47] | Will you stop saying that? | 你能别总这么说吗 |
[08:49] | Saying what? | 说什么 |
[08:50] | That it’s no big deal. | 说异地不是什么大事 |
[08:52] | Being away from you was really hard for me. | 不在你身边对我来说真的很难 |
[08:56] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[08:58] | I missed you, too. I’m just trying to be positive. | 我也想你 我只是想乐观一点看待 |
[09:01] | Be positive about what? We’re done | 看待什么 已经过去了 |
[09:03] | with the whole long-distance thing. | 异地已经与我们无关了 |
[09:04] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时是这样 |
[09:09] | My manager said if I’m gonna take acting serious, | 我的经纪人说如果我要认真演戏 |
[09:11] | I got to be in L.A. Pretty regularly. | 我得定期地去洛杉矶 |
[09:13] | So, what, you’re just gonna like, constantly be in L.A. | 所以你要经常待在洛杉矶 |
[09:15] | while I’m in New York? | 而我在纽约 |
[09:18] | How is this marriage gonna work? | 那这段婚姻要怎么办 |
[09:27] | I don’t know, Soph. It just will. | 我不知道 索菲 会有办法的 |
[09:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:32] | Great answer. So glad that you thought that through. | 回答得真好 一听就是认真考虑过的回答 |
[09:38] | You are such a jackass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[09:56] | There they are! The bachelor party crew. | 他们来了 单身派对选手 |
[09:59] | – What’s up? – How was the private jet? | -怎么样 -私人飞机怎么样 |
[10:02] | Well, Toby passed out, | 托比睡过去了 |
[10:04] | so, Miguel, of course, spent the whole time | 当然 米格尔一路上都在找wifi |
[10:06] | searching for Wi-Fi so he could get ahold of Mom | 这样他才能联系上妈妈 |
[10:08] | and Uncle Nicky took down an impressive amount of melon balls. | 尼奇叔叔吃了超级多蜜瓜球 |
[10:11] | Sounds about right. | 听着像那么回事 |
[10:13] | You ready to get your fish on? | 你准备好要钓鱼了吗 |
[10:15] | Forecast says rain, | 天气预报说会下雨 |
[10:17] | but I don’t think the big man upstairs | 但我觉得老天爷 |
[10:18] | is gonna let that happen to my bro on his big weekend. | 不会在我哥重要的周末下雨的 |
[10:22] | Hope not. | 希望不会 |
[10:24] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[10:26] | You did it, man. | 你做到了 |
[10:28] | Did what? | 做到了什么 |
[10:29] | You remember last Thanksgiving? | 你记得去年感恩节吗 |
[10:30] | You said you wanted to be married with kids | 你说你想要在40岁前 |
[10:32] | by the time you were 40. | 完成结婚生子 |
[10:34] | Well, you’re doing it. | 你现在实现了 |
[10:36] | It’s out of order, but, you know, still. | 顺序好像反了 不过你还是做到了 |
[10:39] | Randall! You’ve… | 兰德尔 你… |
[10:40] | You’ve got to try this plane melon. | 你得试试这个飞机上的蜜瓜 |
[10:43] | It’s… I ate ’em on the plane. | 我在飞机上吃了好多 |
[10:45] | Oh, it looks, uh, interesting. | 看起来很有趣 |
[10:50] | – Let’s get inside. Come on. – Okay, okay. | -我们进去吧 快点 -好的 好的 |
[10:54] | Kate, I told you I just wanted a chill girl’s day, | 凯特 我说了我只想要女生们轻松一天 |
[10:56] | and this is already feeling very Eyes Wide Shut. | 你现在让我感觉已经是《大开眼戒》了 |
[10:59] | Okay, okay, one sec. All right, all right. | 好好 等一下 好了 好了 |
[11:02] | – You can take it off. – Okay. | -你可以摘下来了 -好吧 |
[11:06] | Happy bachelorette! | 单身快乐 |
[11:08] | Guys, thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[11:10] | This is beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[11:12] | Well, only the best for my future sister-in-law. | 只有最好的才配得上我未来的大嫂 |
[11:18] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[11:21] | Thank you for coming early. | 谢谢你提前过来 |
[11:23] | Where are the girls? | 你家女儿们呢 |
[11:24] | They’re back at the hotel watching | 她们在酒店 |
[11:26] | To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Part 9. | 看《致所有我曾爱过的男孩》第九部分 |
[11:29] | Besides, I heard that this was a strictly 21 and over event, | 另外 我听说这是必须21岁以上才能参加的活动 |
[11:32] | you know, which I am here for. | 我就是为这个来的 |
[11:34] | Wait. Why is this a strictly 21 and over event? | 等等 为什么是21岁以上才能参加的活动 |
[11:38] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:41] | – Who could that be? – Kate. | -会是谁呢 -凯特 |
[11:42] | – No. We talked about this. – Listen, okay, just relax, okay? | -不 我们谈过这个 -别紧张 好吗 |
[11:45] | I’m not gonna do anything that’s gonna land us in, like, family therapy. | 我不会做任何给大家留下心理阴影的事 |
[11:48] | Just take us right to the cusp. | 只是稍微打个擦边球 |
[11:51] | Hi. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:53] | oh, wait. Just to make sure– you’re… | 等一下 确认一下 你是… |
[11:54] | – Vaxxed and waxed for your pleasure. – Sure. | -打过疫苗脱过毛 为你效劳 -好的 |
[11:57] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[11:59] | Well, come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[12:01] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[12:03] | Joe. | 乔 |
[12:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[12:06] | If I was a betting woman, I’d say | 如果要我打赌的话 我会说 |
[12:07] | our girl Madison has a little history with the stripper. | 麦迪逊跟这位脱衣舞男有一段历史 |
[12:10] | He’s not a stripper. He’s a model, right? | 他不是脱衣舞男 他是个模特 对吧 |
[12:12] | And he’s from a place called Picasso and Prosecco. | 他们家店叫作毕加索与普罗塞克 |
[12:15] | So he’s gonna make us drinks and then | 他会为我们调酒 |
[12:16] | takes off his clothes, and then we get to paint him. | 然后脱掉他的衣服 我们可以画他 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. How do you two know each other? | 不好意思 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[12:20] | We dated. | 我们约会过 |
[12:23] | Really good to see you, and, um, congratulations. | 很高兴见到你 另外 恭喜你 |
[12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | So, uh, where should we set up? | 我们应该在哪儿布置 |
[12:30] | And did you want to paint me in boxer briefs or full nude? | 你们想要我穿着四角裤还是全裸着画 |
[12:35] | The latter. | 后者 |
[12:43] | This is why you should always bring a puzzle. | 所以人就应该随身携带拼图 |
[12:45] | I-I got to go check on Rebecca. | 我得确认一下丽贝卡的情况 |
[12:46] | She hasn’t texted back in a while. | 她已经有一会没回我短信了 |
[12:48] | Miguel, she’s with Kate and Beth. | 米格尔 她跟凯特和贝丝在一起 |
[12:51] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她肯定没事 |
[12:52] | You guys decide on a movie yet? | 你们选好电影了吗 |
[12:57] | Hey, Kev, what about Jerry Maguire? | 小凯 《甜心先生》怎么样 |
[12:59] | You used to love this one. | 你以前很爱这部电影 |
[13:03] | Jerry Maguire? | 《甜心先生》 |
[13:05] | I love this movie, man. | 我超爱这部电影 |
[13:07] | I saw it with Dad when it first came out. | 它刚上映的时候 我跟爸爸一起看的 |
[13:09] | Shouldn’t you go check on Sophie? | 你难道不应该去看看索菲吗 |
[13:11] | She should for sure just blow off some steam. | 她确实应该自己发泄一下 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I could go for a little Cameron Crowe right now. | 我可以看看卡梅伦·克罗 |
[13:17] | Let’s do it. | 那就来吧 |
[13:21] | I’ll get some snacks. | 我去拿点零食 |
[13:29] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[13:31] | Jerry Maguire. | 杰里·马圭尔 |
[13:34] | I work in your office. I was on a junket. | 我在你的办公室工作 我在旅行 |
[13:38] | I began writing what they call a “Mission statement.” | 我开始写他们称之为”使命陈述”的东西 |
[13:41] | Not a memo, a mission statement. | 不是备忘录 是一份使命陈述 |
[13:44] | A night like this doesn’t come along very often. | 像这样的夜晚并不经常出现 |
[13:47] | I seized it. | 我抓住了这个机会 |
[13:49] | Suddenly, I was my father’s son again. | 突然之间 我又成为了我父亲的儿子 |
[13:53] | I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job. | 我想起这份工作带给我的单纯乐趣 |
[13:56] | …neural pathways are set, and that’s why | 神经通路是固定的 所以… |
[13:59] | it’s hard for people to change. | 人们很难改变 |
[14:00] | That’s why behavior doesn’t change very often. | 人的行为习惯也不经常改变 |
[14:03] | We live in a cynical world. | 我们活在一个愤世嫉俗的世界 |
[14:05] | A cynical world. | 愤世嫉俗的世界 |
[14:09] | And we work in a business of tough competitors. | 我们在一个竞争激烈的行业工作 |
[14:18] | Wow, Mr. Pearson was ridiculously handsome. | 皮尔森先生真是非一般的帅 |
[14:22] | Even with the mustache. | 哪怕留着胡子 |
[14:24] | Yep, he was. | 没错 确实很帅 |
[14:27] | Hey, congratulations, by the way, | 对了 恭喜你 |
[14:29] | on the internship in Boston. | 要去波士顿实习了 |
[14:32] | It sounds very exciting. | 听起来真令人激动 |
[14:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I’m-I’m still pretty 50-50 on it. | 其实我还没下定决心要去呢 |
[14:39] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不是我该管的事 |
[14:41] | but I think you and Randall are strong enough | 但我认为你和兰德尔感情深厚 |
[14:44] | to handle being apart for a few months. | 肯定能克服几个月的分别的 |
[14:46] | If this is something you’re passionate about doing. | 前提是你真的对实习很感兴趣 |
[14:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:50] | I’m actually not worried about me and Randall. | 我其实不是在担心我和兰德尔 |
[14:55] | It’s this amazing urban planning firm. | 实习公司是一家了不起的城市规划公司 |
[14:58] | They focus on creating these public spaces | 他们主要给服务水平低下的社区 |
[15:00] | for underserved communities. | 建设公共空间 |
[15:03] | That sounds like a special thing to be a part of. | 工作性质听起来很有意义 |
[15:05] | Yeah, it would be, um, | 是这样的 |
[15:08] | but it’s also really intense. | 但是工作压力也很大 |
[15:10] | Like, they give their interns their own projects | 比如 公司会给实习生独立安排 |
[15:12] | to work on and manage and… | 项目进行管理 还会… |
[15:16] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:17] | I’m just not sure how much more failure I can take, you know? | 我只是不确定自己还能承受多少失败 |
[15:24] | Did Randall tell you that I used to dance? | 兰德尔跟你说过我曾是个舞者吗 |
[15:27] | He did. | 他说了 |
[15:31] | Did he tell you that I used to sing? | 他跟你说过我曾是个歌手吗 |
[15:34] | He did. | 他说了 |
[15:36] | So I know the feeling | 所以我太清楚 |
[15:38] | of having a dream cut off at the knees. | 梦想被拦腰斩断的感受是什么样的 |
[15:41] | But you… are too young | 但你…还这么年轻 |
[15:43] | and too smart and too strong | 这么聪明 这么坚强 |
[15:45] | to not find new dreams and go for them. | 不去寻找新梦想并为之奋斗太可惜了 |
[15:48] | And I suspect when you do, | 我相信当你这么做时 |
[15:50] | you will blow everyone away. | 一定能让所有人刮目相看 |
[16:02] | I can’t get the right color for his nipples. | 我不知道他的乳头该用什么颜色 |
[16:07] | Why don’t you try a little orange? | 试试用点橘色 |
[16:11] | Madison, is this too weird? | 麦迪逊 你还好吗 |
[16:12] | ‘Cause I can send him home. | 我可以让他回去 |
[16:13] | Like, I have plenty of other activities that we can do. | 我计划了一大堆我们能玩的其他活动 |
[16:15] | No, it’s fine. Honestly, | 不用 没事 真的 |
[16:16] | I decided the best revenge against a guy that ghosted me | 我认为报复一个断联我的男人的最好办法 |
[16:21] | is painting him naked | 就是画他的裸体 |
[16:22] | days before I marry one of People’s Most Beautiful. | 几天后就嫁给世界上最帅的男人 |
[16:25] | – You’re damn right it is. – Wait. | -说得太对了 -等下 |
[16:27] | What-what does “Ghosted” Mean? | “断联”是什么意思 |
[16:29] | It’s when you go out with someone, | 就是你在跟某人交往时 |
[16:30] | and then they end things | 对方分手的方式是 |
[16:32] | by not returning your calls or your texts. | 突然不再回复你的电话或者短信 |
[16:34] | Just disappearing, like a ghost. | 人间蒸发 就叫”断联” |
[16:37] | What? | 什么 |
[16:38] | That’s horrible. | 这也太渣了 |
[16:40] | You are horrible, Joe. | 你是个渣男 乔 |
[16:42] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:43] | Well, at least you never have to deal with that crap again. | 起码你从此远离渣男了 |
[16:46] | Here’s to never dating again. | 敬从此远离渣男 |
[16:50] | – Cheers. – And to Kevin | -干杯 -也敬凯文 |
[16:52] | knowing a great thing when he saw it. | 看到画后知道自己多有福气娶到你 |
[16:54] | That part. | 敬后者 |
[16:57] | I mean, sure. Kind of. | 当然 或许吧 |
[17:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:01] | I mean, you know, he didn’t exactly | 他其实并没有 |
[17:03] | jump at the chance to be with me. | 很想要和我在一起 |
[17:05] | It took an accidental pregnancy. | 只是因为我意外怀孕了 |
[17:07] | Come on. He would have figured it out | 不会的 就算你没有怀孕 |
[17:08] | – without that. – Maybe. | -你们也会在一起的 -或许吧 |
[17:11] | But I certainly wasn’t reeling him in with the cute, | 但我绝对没在我们睡过后 |
[17:14] | bantery texts I sent after we slept together. | 发可爱俏皮的短信勾引他 |
[17:18] | Wait. So, was Kevin being a ghost to you? | 等等 你是说凯文曾经断联过你吗 |
[17:23] | Not totally. I mean, he’d always answer me. | 不完全是 我是说 他总会回我消息 |
[17:26] | He was totally polite. | 他也非常有礼貌 |
[17:30] | It’s fine, you guys, really. | 没事 姐妹们 真的 |
[17:32] | The night we got together was super weird. | 我们搞到一起的那个晚上实在太奇怪了 |
[17:36] | I mean, I understand why he wasn’t in the mindset to, like, | 所以我也理解为什么他从没想过 |
[17:39] | you know, ask me on a date. | 约我出去 |
[17:42] | Well, you know, I believe everything happens for a reason. | 在我看来 凡事都有原因 |
[17:44] | Thank God for Kevin’s powerful sperm making him see the light. | 感谢上帝让凯文强壮的精子帮他找到真爱 |
[17:48] | That’s my brother, but cheers? | 他毕竟是我哥 但也干一杯 |
[17:51] | Hear! Hear! | 说得好 |
[17:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:57] | Slight turn for me, Joe? | 乔 往我这边转一点 |
[18:00] | Yeah, that’s right. Right there. | 对 就这样 别动 |
[18:03] | I failed as much as I’ve succeeded, | 我失败的时候和成功一样多 |
[18:07] | but I love my wife, I love my life, | 但是我爱我的妻子 我爱我的生活 |
[18:10] | and I wish you my kind of success. | 我祝福你们跟我一样成功 |
[18:13] | Oh, man, still holds up. | 老天 还是超经典 |
[18:16] | I can’t believe they never gave Cuba and Regina a sequel, though. | 难以相信他们竟然没拍库珀和雷吉娜的续集 |
[18:19] | I would have watched the hell out of that. | 不然我肯定会接着看的 |
[18:21] | Kev, what’d you think? | 小凯 你觉得呢 |
[18:22] | – Yup. – Everything you remembered it to be? | -没错 -和印象中的一样吗 |
[18:23] | I think you’re right. Still holds up. | 你说得对 经典重现 |
[18:28] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[18:30] | Dude, I remember when you first watched this movie. | 兄弟 我记得你第一次看这部电影时 |
[18:32] | You nearly blew a hole through the roof. You were so excited. | 你超级激动 差点把房顶掀了 |
[18:36] | You must relate to this movie like crazy. | 你肯定对这部电影非常感同身受 |
[18:39] | It’s practically the story of your life. | 拍的完全就是你的人生 |
[18:42] | What are you…? What’s that…? What do you mean? | 你说…你这是…你什么意思 |
[18:44] | Well, you know, I mean, guy falls for the kid, or | 我是说 男人爱的是那个孩子 |
[18:47] | in your case, the idea of kids, | 或者对你来说 是因为想要孩子 |
[18:49] | more than he falls for the actual girl, you know? | 远超过对那个女孩的爱 |
[18:52] | But he sticks by her just because he’s trying to do the right thing. | 他留在女孩身边只不过是在履行责任 |
[18:58] | You even look like him. | 你和他长得也挺像 |
[18:59] | I mean, you sound like him, you act like him. It’s… | 你说话也像 行为举止也像 这… |
[19:03] | Like who? | 像谁 |
[19:05] | Jerry Maguire! You’re like Jerry Maguire 2.0. | 像杰里·马圭尔 你简直就是杰里·马圭尔2.0版本 |
[19:13] | Yeah, look, U-Uncle Nicky, | 是这样的 尼奇叔叔 |
[19:14] | I’m not marrying Madison because I got her pregnant. | 我不是因为麦迪逊怀孕了才娶她的 |
[19:18] | I’m… I’m marrying her because I’m-I’m crazy about her. | 我娶她是因为我真的很爱她 |
[19:23] | Well, I’m… | 我… |
[19:30] | Good news. Rebecca’s fine. | 好消息 丽贝卡挺好的 |
[19:33] | She’s just painting a naked man with the rest of the wives. | 她只是在和其他太太们一起画一个裸男 |
[19:40] | To be honest, I failed as much as I’ve succeeded, | 实话说 我失败的时候和成功一样多 |
[19:45] | but I love my wife, I love my life, | 但是我爱我的妻子 我爱我的生活 |
[19:49] | and I wish you my kind of success. | 我祝福你们跟我一样成功 |
[19:54] | I forgot how amazing that movie is. | 我都快忘了这部电影这么精彩 |
[19:58] | Did you guys like it? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[20:00] | Cuba Gooding, Jr. And Regina King kind of remind me | 小库珀·古丁和雷吉娜·金让我想起了 |
[20:02] | – of a certain couple I know. – Yeah, I saw that. | -我认识的一对 -没错 我也觉得 |
[20:06] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[20:09] | I-I mean, what about Jerry? | 那杰里呢 |
[20:11] | I mean, like, his whole character, you know? I mean, | 我想说 他的整个人格 就是 |
[20:13] | Jerry Maguire is the kind of guy | 杰里·马圭尔就是那种 |
[20:15] | who decides what he wants, and he goes for it. | 知道自己想要什么并为之奋斗的人 |
[20:23] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[20:29] | Your brother had, like, a spiritual experience | 你哥看了《甜心先生》后 |
[20:33] | – watching Jerry Maguire. – Yeah. | -好像非常有感悟 -是啊 |
[20:35] | I’ve never seen that look in his eyes. | 我从没见过他那样的眼神 |
[20:38] | I’ve always liked Rene Zellweger. | 我一直都很喜欢芮妮·齐薇格 |
[20:40] | When I first saw her, I said, | 我第一次看到她的时候 就说过 |
[20:42] | “You know, that’s-that’s a woman that’s going places. | “这个女人绝对有前途” |
[20:44] | She’s extremely talented, uh, she has a-a beautiful mouth.” | “她天资卓越 还长了张俏丽的小嘴” |
[20:48] | Miguel, that is an extremely weird thing to say, man. | 米格尔 你说的这话真是太尴尬了 |
[20:52] | Tobias? What’s your review? | 托比亚斯 你有什么想法 |
[20:57] | – Of the movie? – Yeah. | -电影吗 -对 |
[20:59] | I liked it. | 我很喜欢 |
[21:01] | Hey, are you okay, man? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[21:04] | You’ve been really quiet tonight. | 你今晚一直很安静 |
[21:06] | – Yeah. I… – Why would you say that to me? | -还好 我… -你为什么那么说 |
[21:08] | That I’m only marrying Madison | 说我跟麦迪逊结婚 |
[21:10] | just because I want to do the right thing? | 只是因为我想履行责任 |
[21:12] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[21:13] | Are we still on this? I-I was just running my mouth. | 我们还在讨论这个吗 我只是随口说说 |
[21:16] | I w… Just forget I said it. | 我… 当我没说 |
[21:17] | No, I don’t want to forget it. | 不 我不想就这样算了 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to forget it because it’s rude, man. | 我不同意 因为这话很无理 老兄 |
[21:21] | It’s rude, and it’s mean. | 这话很无理 也很刻薄 |
[21:27] | And, look, I-I know you’ve been cooped up | 听着 我知道你过去40年 |
[21:29] | i-in a trailer by yourself for the past 40 years, | 一直把自己锁在拖车里 |
[21:31] | and you have apparently forgotten how to talk to people, | 显然你已经忘了该怎么与人交流 |
[21:34] | but that doesn’t give you the right to come into a room | 但这不代表着你有权随便走进一间屋子 |
[21:35] | – and just act like a jackass. – Kev. | -乱说疯言疯语 -小凯 |
[21:39] | Why don’t you take a breath? | 你不如去透透气吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah. I’ll take a breath. | 好 我去透透气 |
[21:48] | Okay, who’s ready for the next activity? | 好了 准备好进行下一个活动了吗 |
[21:52] | I got Kev to play The Newlywed Game. | 我让小凯玩了新婚夫妻大考验 |
[21:57] | – No. – Hey, will you ladies wait for me? | -不是吧 -女士们 能等我一下吗 |
[21:59] | – This sangria’s going right through me. – Okay. | -桑格利亚酒让我不太舒服 -好 |
[22:02] | – What did you do? – Well, we’ll have to wait to find out. | -你做了什么 -我们一会就知道了 |
[22:04] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[22:05] | – It’s gonna be so great. – Aah, I’m so nervous. | -一定会很棒 -我好紧张 |
[22:10] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[22:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:18] | I reached out to a job recruiter | 我联系了一个招聘人员 |
[22:20] | just to figure out my next steps, | 想看看我下一步要怎么办 |
[22:23] | and she got back to me with a couple listings | 她回复了我几个 |
[22:25] | from some very traditional dance conservatories. | 非常传统的舞蹈学院的职位 |
[22:30] | That’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这是件好事 对吧 |
[22:32] | Could be. | 可能是吧 |
[22:34] | It’s just these dance academies | 只是这些舞蹈学院 |
[22:36] | took something I love and made it joyless. | 夺走了我热爱的东西 把它变得无趣 |
[22:40] | It’s a broken system, Rebecca. | 这个体系破败不堪 丽贝卡 |
[22:42] | I just… I don’t want to be a part of it. | 我只是… 我不想成为其中的一部分 |
[22:46] | You do know you’re the most impressive person I know? | 你知道你是我认识的最优秀的人吗 |
[22:49] | Right? No, no, I mean it. I’m serious. | 知道吗 真的 我是认真的 |
[22:54] | The… | 不论… |
[22:56] | The mom you are. | 不论作为母亲 |
[22:57] | The career woman you are. | 作为职业女性 |
[23:01] | The wife you are to a man | 还是作为一名男人的妻子 |
[23:03] | who is kind of a full-time job -in his own right. | 这个男人还整天为工作脱不开身 |
[23:09] | So I say | 要我说 |
[23:10] | if these traditional dance academies are broken, | 如果传统舞蹈学院的系统破败不堪 |
[23:14] | go change them. | 那就去改变它们 |
[23:16] | Go in there and do what you always do. | 去那做你一直在做的事 |
[23:20] | Blow us all away. | 让我们刮目相看 |
[23:30] | – Okay. Let’s do this. – All right. | -好了 我们开始吧 -好 |
[23:33] | Listen, full disclosure. | 听我说 事情是这样的 |
[23:34] | I gave Nicky the questions, and he recorded this, | 我给尼奇发了问题 他录了这个视频 |
[23:37] | so I have no idea what to expect. | 所以我也不知道会发生什么 |
[23:41] | Where are the damn questions? | 该死的问题在哪 |
[23:43] | Hello, ladies. I hope you’re enjoying | 各位女士好 我希望你们喜欢 |
[23:45] | Uncle Nicky’s lovely, charming commentary. | 尼奇叔叔可爱迷人的报道 |
[23:48] | – Here we go. – All right. | -开始吧 -好 |
[23:49] | Uh, first question. | 第一个问题 |
[23:51] | What is Madison’s idea of a perfect Sunday morning? | 麦迪逊心中完美的周日早晨是什么样的 |
[23:56] | Okay, so, you’re gonna answer, | 好了 你来回答 |
[23:57] | and then we’ll see if he gets it right. | 然后我们看看他说的对不对 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:59] | Um, well, I kind of can’t stop daydreaming | 我最近忍不住一直做白日梦 |
[24:04] | about when I’ll be able to sleep in again. | 幻想我什么时候能再睡个好觉 |
[24:07] | I think | 我觉得 |
[24:08] | Kevin will say that my perfect Sunday morning | 凯文会说我完美的周日早晨 |
[24:10] | is sleeping till noon | 是一觉睡到中午 |
[24:13] | and then hanging with him and the twins -in bed. | 然后跟他和龙凤胎在床上玩 |
[24:17] | – All right. Good answer. – All right. | -好啊 这回答不错 -好的 |
[24:18] | – Let’s see. – Come on, Kev. | -揭晓答案 -来吧 小凯 |
[24:21] | Uh… Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[24:22] | Um, she’s been | 她最近 |
[24:24] | sort of fantasizing a lot lately about sleeping in. | 经常幻想睡懒觉 |
[24:27] | So I would say | 所以我觉得 |
[24:29] | sleep till afternoon, | 一觉睡到下午 |
[24:32] | um, and then cappuccino, | 然后来杯卡布奇诺 |
[24:35] | and we invite the kids in, | 之后我们让孩子进房间 |
[24:37] | and we just sort of hang out and cuddle in bed | 接下来几个小时 我们就跟双胞胎 |
[24:40] | for the next couple hours with Thing One and Thing Two. | 在床上蜷在一起 消磨时间 |
[24:44] | All right! | 答对了 |
[24:46] | He knows your drink. | 他知道你爱喝什么 |
[24:47] | Now, that’s the lamest thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过最烂的回答 |
[24:49] | Just ask the next… | 赶紧问下一题… |
[24:51] | Okay. Uh, describe Madison’s dream | 好吧 描述一下孩子长大离家后 |
[24:55] | for your future together once you’re empty nesters. | 麦迪逊梦想中你们二人的未来生活 |
[25:00] | Okay. That’s a hard one. | 好吧 这题好难 |
[25:02] | It feels so far away. | 感觉太遥远了 |
[25:07] | I hope we’ll travel a lot. | 我希望我们经常去旅游 |
[25:10] | And go out for long, romantic dinners | 去外面吃漫长而浪漫的晚餐 |
[25:15] | where we sit and talk until they kick us out. | 我们坐在那聊天 直到被店家赶走 |
[25:20] | Like those older couples you see | 就像你们见过的那种老夫老妻 |
[25:21] | who still haven’t run out of things to say to each other. | 依旧对彼此有说不完的话 |
[25:25] | Really, I just hope that things will slow down | 真的 我只希望节奏能慢下来 |
[25:28] | and we can sort of… | 我们也可以… |
[25:30] | discover the world all over again. Together. | 重新认识世界 一起认识世界 |
[25:34] | Sorry. That was a lot. | 抱歉 我说得太多了 |
[25:36] | – So romantic. – That was so beautiful. | -太浪漫了 -太美好了 |
[25:37] | – It was the perfect answer. – So sweet. | -这真是完美回答 -太甜蜜了 |
[25:40] | Let’s see what our Romeo says. | 让我们看看罗密欧怎么说 |
[25:44] | Dream of a future together once we’re empty nesters. | 孩子离家后我们二人的未来生活 |
[25:49] | – It’s a trick question. – What do you mean? | -这题有陷阱 -什么意思 |
[25:50] | Well, Madison knows | 麦迪逊知道 |
[25:51] | that I refuse to grow old, so the question is moot. | 我拒绝变老 所以这个问题毫无意义 |
[25:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:57] | I know Kevin wants to stay 40 forever. | 我知道凯文想永远40岁 |
[25:59] | I should’ve guessed that. | 我早该猜到的 |
[26:01] | Okay. Next question. | 好了 下一个问题 |
[26:05] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[26:06] | Good, you’re back. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[26:08] | I wrote my mission statement. | 我写了我的使命宣言 |
[26:10] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[26:11] | Like in Jerry Maguire. | 就像电影《甜心先生》里的那样 |
[26:12] | His was about the future of sports agencies. | 他写的是体育经纪人的未来 |
[26:14] | Mine is about my future with you. | 我写的是与你的未来 |
[26:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:20] | “Sophie, | “索菲” |
[26:22] | “As you know, | “如你所知” |
[26:23] | “I have big dreams of becoming a famous actor. | “我的梦想是成为一名出色的演员” |
[26:27] | “I love you, Soph. | “我爱你 小菲” |
[26:28] | “And I can see our whole lives together. | “我能看见我们一起度过的一生” |
[26:31] | “In a couple years, we’ll have another wedding. | “几年后 我们将举办另一场婚礼” |
[26:33] | “A fancy one with guests and cake and everything. | “宾客 蛋糕 一应俱全 奢华的婚礼” |
[26:36] | “And then a couple years later, we’ll have kids. | “再过几年 我们会有孩子” |
[26:39] | “And we’ll be the kind of parents | “我们会成为那种” |
[26:40] | “That are disgustingly in love with each other. | “相爱到令人作呕的父母” |
[26:42] | “Like my parents were. | “就像我爸妈那样” |
[26:44] | “And one day, we’ll be that embarrassing couple | “有一天 我们会成为那种令人尴尬的情侣” |
[26:47] | “That dances to the piano in an Italian restaurant | “在无人起舞的意大利餐厅里” |
[26:50] | “When nobody else is dancing. | “伴着钢琴声舞蹈” |
[26:52] | “That’s my ultimate dream, Sophie. | “这是我的终极梦想 索菲” |
[26:54] | You and me to the very end.” | “你和我 直到生命的尽头” |
[27:01] | Earth to Kate. You got to hit play | 凯特醒醒 你得按播放 |
[27:03] | – so I can hear the next question. – Sorry. | -我才能听下一个问题 -抱歉 |
[27:04] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[27:05] | Uh, here we go. | 我们继续 |
[27:20] | Rain’s letting up. Nicky found some dry firewood. | 雨小了 尼奇找到了些干木柴 |
[27:23] | He’s got a nice fire going on outside. | 他在外面把火烧得很旺 |
[27:25] | Think it’s some kind of caveman-esque peace offering. | 感觉像是某种原始人的求和解信号 |
[27:29] | My old Jerry Maguire mission statement. | 这是我以前的”杰里·马圭尔”使命宣言 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 这个 |
[27:33] | Remember that? So embarrassing. | 记得这个吗 好尴尬 |
[27:40] | No, man. It’s romantic. | 不 很浪漫 |
[27:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[27:47] | Sophie reached out to me, and, um… | 索菲给我打了个电话… |
[27:52] | I don’t know. She said she saw the article | 她说她看到了那篇文章 |
[27:53] | about me and Madison getting married, and she wanted to… | 知道我和麦迪逊要结婚了 所以她想… |
[27:58] | call and congratulate me, so… | 打来祝贺我 所以… |
[28:07] | I mean, | 我想说 |
[28:10] | how does anyone ever really know | 一个人怎么才能真正知道 |
[28:13] | who they’re supposed to marry? | 到底该和谁结婚呢 |
[28:19] | You know what, man? | 想听我的建议吗 |
[28:22] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[28:23] | – Yeah? All right. – Come on. | -什么 好吧 -来吧 |
[28:28] | Listen up, fellas. | 大伙听我说 |
[28:30] | Our boy here’s got a classic case of cold feet. | 我们这位兄弟出现了典型的婚前不安症 |
[28:33] | I think he needs a good talking-to. | 我觉得他需要找人谈谈心 |
[28:34] | – No, I’m fine. – You are not fine, sir. | -不用了 我没事 -你有事 老兄 |
[28:37] | – You are a mess. – Uh… Okay. | -你心如乱麻 -好吧 |
[28:39] | As for the rest of you, | 而其他人呢 |
[28:41] | you’re not on top of your game, either. | 你们的状态也不怎么样 |
[28:44] | Okay, Miguel, | 先说米格尔 |
[28:45] | you have been obsessing over our mother since you got here. | 你从到这开始就一直在疯狂担心我妈 |
[28:48] | Tobias, you are missing that usual je ne sais quoi | 托比亚斯 你也失去了你身上那股子 |
[28:52] | that makes you so appealing. | 讨人喜欢的独特魅力 |
[28:54] | And, Nicky… | 还有尼奇… |
[28:55] | Well, you’re always odd, so… | 好吧你一向是个怪老头 所以… |
[28:58] | So, what’s up? Who wants to go first? | 到底怎么了 谁想先说 |
[29:00] | Come on. Real talk. | 来吧 真男人的谈心 |
[29:02] | This is the lamest bachelor party I’ve ever been to, | 这是我参加过最糟的单身汉派对了 |
[29:05] | and I’ve never even been to one. | 而我之前根本没去过 |
[29:05] | Nicky, shut it. Please. | 尼奇 闭嘴 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Who’s first? | 谁先说 |
[29:14] | I’m, like, the world’s greatest rom-com fan. | 我差不多是世上最顶级的爱情喜剧迷 |
[29:18] | Okay? Like, th… Like, there’s… | 好吗 就是说… |
[29:19] | there’s literally never been | 根本没有一个 |
[29:21] | a-a Hollywood ending that I have not loved. | 好莱坞式结局能让我不喜欢 |
[29:25] | And usually, I hate it, | 而且通常我很讨厌 |
[29:28] | I hate it when people try to poke holes | 我讨厌人们指出 |
[29:32] | i-in the romantic ending. | 一个浪漫结局的漏洞 |
[29:37] | But after watching that movie, I could only think one thing. | 但看完这部电影后 我想到的只有一点 |
[29:39] | They’re just… They’re never gonna make it. | 就是他们…他们永远走不到最后 |
[29:43] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没改变 |
[29:45] | All he did was deliver an incredible line | 他做的唯一一件事就是 |
[29:47] | to some divorce support group. All right? | 在某个离婚支持小组说了句漂亮台词 对吗 |
[29:49] | Jerry is gonna work too hard. | 杰瑞可能会过度醉心工作 |
[29:51] | Dorothy’s gonna resent him for that. | 而多萝西会为此心生怨恨 |
[29:53] | And that little kid is gonna get the short end of the stick | 而最苦的就是那个小孩子 |
[29:55] | ’cause they’ll never stop fighting, | 因为他们会争吵不休 |
[29:56] | and soon he’s gonna be mad and sad | 很快 他就会变得偏执抑郁 |
[29:58] | instead of adorable and precocious. | 不再早熟可爱 |
[30:00] | And I could just see their whole little family | 我能想象他们的小家庭 |
[30:01] | in-in-in this boat, | 就在一只小船里 |
[30:03] | and the boat is just-just filled with holes. | 而这只小船到处都是洞在漏水 |
[30:12] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 我很…我很抱歉 |
[30:15] | I’m sorry. I’m in a weird place. | 抱歉 我现在处境很尴尬 |
[30:16] | I… | 我… |
[30:21] | I really, really need a new job. | 我真的 很需要一份新工作 |
[30:25] | I need it financially, | 经济上我需要工作 |
[30:27] | and I need it for my sanity. | 我也需要靠它来保持理智 |
[30:29] | And I haven’t had a nibble. | 但我却还没找到半点门路 |
[30:30] | Except for this one opportunity in San Francisco, | 除了一个在旧金山的机会 |
[30:32] | which is clearly a nonstarter | 但我肯定没戏 |
[30:34] | for anybody with two kids under two, so… | 毕竟我带着两个两岁以下孩子 所以… |
[30:42] | Tobias, | 托比亚斯 |
[30:45] | you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[30:48] | Your boat’s gonna weather the storm. | 你家这只小船能渡过难关 |
[30:51] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[30:59] | That movie… | 那部电影… |
[31:02] | just-just put me in a bad mood. | 让我感觉心情很糟 |
[31:06] | You know, like all romantic comedies do. | 其实所有爱情喜剧电影都会这样 |
[31:08] | I mean, and romantic dramas and romantic dramedies. | 包括爱情电视剧 爱情正喜剧之类的 |
[31:13] | Yeah, you know, anything that… where there’s romance | 对 任何…有爱情元素的 |
[31:15] | – involved… – Yeah, we get it, Nicky. | -作品 -嗯 我们明白 尼奇 |
[31:16] | I just… I-I just can’t relate to them. | 我就是…无法产生共鸣 |
[31:19] | I just… | 没办法… |
[31:23] | I had one relationship 50 years ago. | 五十年前 我谈过一次恋爱 |
[31:27] | Sally Brooks. | 萨莉·布鲁克丝 |
[31:29] | And I blew it. | 还被我搞砸了 |
[31:31] | I blew it. I mean, there’s no second chances. | 我搞砸了 既没得到第二次机会 |
[31:35] | There’s no happy endings. | 也没有大团圆结局 |
[31:36] | I… | 我… |
[31:38] | I lost the girl. | 我失去了那个女孩 |
[31:41] | Roll credits. | 全剧终 |
[31:43] | And, uh… | 所以… |
[31:46] | And I think… | 所以我觉得… |
[31:48] | I think that’s why I said all that stuff to you. | 我之前那么说你 就是因为这个 |
[31:51] | I was just pissed off about my own crappy love life. | 我只是为自己一塌糊涂的爱情生活生气 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:02] | Well, maybe you were onto something. | 也许你说得也有点道理 |
[32:04] | You know? I mean… | 对吗 我是说… |
[32:07] | Would Madison and I have ended up together | 要不是生活把我们搅到了一起 |
[32:09] | if life hadn’t thrown us together in some weird way? | 我和麦迪逊会走到一起吗 |
[32:12] | I… | 我… |
[32:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:20] | When your mother and I started seeing each other, | 我和你妈开始约会时 |
[32:23] | I remember thinking a lot about that expression | 我记得自己对一个词想了很久 |
[32:27] | “Written in the stars.” | “命中注定” |
[32:30] | I’d always loved that expression. | 我一直很喜欢这个词 |
[32:33] | The idea that the universe had big plans | 在两个陌生人产生交集之前 |
[32:37] | for two strangers before they’ve even crossed paths. | 命运早已注定了他们的缘分 |
[32:43] | I remember thinking that’s how it was for your mom and dad. | 我记得自己曾认为你爸妈就是这样 |
[32:47] | Written in the stars. | 命中注定 |
[32:50] | I knew it wasn’t like that | 我知道我和她 |
[32:53] | for me and her. | 不是这样 |
[32:55] | It was… | 我们… |
[32:56] | strange, the way we came together. | 走到一起的方式很奇怪 |
[32:59] | I knew that. | 我很清楚 |
[33:01] | And I was filled with doubt on our wedding day. | 直到我们婚礼那天 我仍然充满疑虑 |
[33:05] | For many days after. | 之后的很多天也是如此 |
[33:07] | But then… | 但之后… |
[33:09] | the years went by. | 过了一年又一年 |
[33:12] | And I realized: | 我也明白了 |
[33:15] | it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[33:16] | That, yes, | 确实 |
[33:19] | there are some love stories that are written in the stars. | 有些爱情故事是命中注定的 |
[33:24] | There are other love stories– | 但也有些爱情故事 |
[33:27] | they’re written together. | 是两个人共同书写的 |
[33:30] | Two people the universe had no plans for | 人生本没有交集的两个人 |
[33:34] | writing their story in the stars together. | 一起在生命中写下自己的故事 |
[33:40] | That’s pretty fantastic, too. | 这也很美好 |
[33:42] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:50] | I think Jerry and Dorothy made it, Kevin. | 我觉得杰瑞和多萝西做到了 凯文 |
[33:54] | I really do. | 真心的 |
[34:02] | This is the strangest bachelor party in history. | 这真是史上最奇怪的单身汉派对 |
[34:05] | – Oh, it’s borderline awful. – Yeah… | -可以说是很糟糕了 -嗯… |
[34:08] | Can the non-sober people have, like, a beer? | 不用戒酒的人可以喝杯啤酒吗 |
[34:13] | – Yeah, please. Please do. – Okay! | -当然 请吧 随便喝 -好嘞 |
[34:18] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[34:27] | I said yes to meeting on those jobs. | 我答应参加那些工作的面试了 |
[34:29] | Oh, Beth. That’s great. | 贝丝 那太好了 |
[34:34] | Thank you for earlier. | 谢谢你之前的帮助 |
[34:36] | What you said, you know? | 你的那些话 你知道吗 |
[34:37] | I just– I really needed to hear it. | 我…真的很需要听到那些鼓励 |
[34:39] | Oh, please. You’re welcome. | 拜托 别客气 |
[34:41] | Hey, honestly, I should be thanking you. | 实话说 是我该感谢你 |
[34:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:46] | For opening up to me | 感谢你对我袒露心声 |
[34:48] | about what you’ve been going through. | 讲述你最近的经历 |
[34:51] | Y-You sharing with me like that made me feel normal, | 你的倾诉让我感觉自己是个正常人 |
[34:54] | not like… | 而不是… |
[34:56] | …not like some patient | 而不是一个 |
[34:57] | that everyone has to tip-toe around. | 需要身边所有人小心照顾的病人 |
[34:59] | What are you talking about? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[35:01] | Miguel is… | 米格尔… |
[35:03] | an angel. | 就像天使一样 |
[35:05] | But I feel him worrying about me all the time, | 但我觉得他每时每刻都在担心我 |
[35:07] | and it can be oppressive. | 这让我有点窒息 |
[35:11] | Kevin and Kate don’t ask me to help out with their kids. | 凯文和凯特不叫我帮忙照顾孩子 |
[35:14] | And even Randall went on this… | 甚至连兰德尔… |
[35:17] | road trip to New Orleans to find out about his birth mother, | 开车去新奥尔良查他生母的事 |
[35:20] | and he’s barely even mentioned a word of it to me, and… | 他也对我只字未提 所以… |
[35:24] | I don’t know, maybe he thinks that I can’t handle it? | 我也不知道 也许他觉得我承受不住 |
[35:27] | But… | 可是… |
[35:29] | today… | 今天… |
[35:33] | …today, you made me feel like me again. | 今天你让我又找回了自己的感觉 |
[35:36] | Like a mom. | 我是一位母亲 |
[35:38] | And a girlfriend. | 还是一个闺蜜 |
[35:40] | Well, I’m not gonna stop coming to you for pep talks | 你放心 我可是打算随时去找你 |
[35:42] | anytime soon, so… | 给我加油鼓劲的 所以… |
[35:45] | Same as I have all these years. | 就像这么多年来一样 |
[35:47] | Okay. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢你 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:56] | That’s me. | 我的车到了 |
[35:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[36:03] | Oh, Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[36:05] | If you want to find out about Randall’s trip to New Orleans, | 如果你想知道兰德尔去新奥尔良的事 |
[36:08] | just ask him. | 直接问他就好 |
[36:15] | Kate, that red velvet cake was insane. | 凯特 那个红丝绒蛋糕简直太好吃了 |
[36:18] | You outdid yourself. | 你超越了你自己 |
[36:24] | Madison, I need to ask you something. | 麦迪逊 我得问你点事 |
[36:27] | And it’s something I should have asked you a long time ago. | 我很久之前就应该问你的 |
[36:29] | And I should have asked you because you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我最好的朋友 所以我早该问你 |
[36:33] | But Kevin is my brother and so it makes it delicate. | 可凯文又是我哥 所以事情就有些微妙 |
[36:36] | But I need you just to tell me, | 但现在我希望你告诉我 |
[36:39] | you know, best friend to best friend… | 作为彼此的闺蜜… |
[36:43] | Are you happy? | 你幸福吗 |
[36:45] | Is Kevin what you were looking for? | 凯文是你想找的另一半吗 |
[36:46] | Like, is he everything that you deserve? | 我是说 他是否配得上你 |
[36:50] | I didn’t know what to expect out of him, | 我不知道该从他身上期待什么 |
[36:52] | honestly. | 说实话 |
[36:55] | All that fame. | 他那么有名 |
[36:57] | All those abs. | 身材也那么棒 |
[36:59] | The face. | 还有那张脸 |
[37:03] | But that movie star brother of yours | 但你的这位影星哥哥 |
[37:06] | has stepped up in ways I never could have imagined. | 以我意想不到的方式超越了我的期待 |
[37:11] | I love him, Kate. | 凯特 我爱他 |
[37:13] | I really do. | 真的爱他 |
[37:16] | And, Kate… | 而且凯特… |
[37:20] | …girlfriends do not come easy for me, | 对我来说维持友谊其实挺难的 |
[37:23] | as you can probably tell by my guest list today. | 你从今天的宾客名单上也能看出来 |
[37:29] | Nothing will ever get in the way of that. | 没有任何事可以影响我们之间的友情 |
[37:33] | You got that right. | 那是必须的 |
[37:51] | I just wanted to see how your day was. | 我只是想看看你今天过得怎么样 |
[37:53] | It was great, actually. | 还真的很不错 |
[37:55] | I had a lot of fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[37:56] | And I just got home, safe and sound. | 我刚刚安全到家 |
[37:59] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 太好了 |
[38:02] | Look, uh… | 听我说… |
[38:08] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[38:09] | that I drive you crazy with all my worry. | 我过于担心你 压得你喘不过气来 |
[38:14] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[38:16] | It’s, uh… | 这… |
[38:17] | It’s hard, | 这真的很难 |
[38:19] | living in this limbo. | 生活在这种不稳定之中 |
[38:23] | Not knowing how much time we have left. | 不确定我们还剩下多少时间 |
[38:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:27] | It’s hard for me, too. | 对我来说也很难 |
[38:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:39] | Rebecca. Hey. Uh… | 丽贝卡 |
[38:41] | I haven’t been able to get ahold of you at home, | 之前打到家里没找到你 |
[38:44] | and I was starting to get a little worried. | 所以有点担心 |
[38:45] | Thought I’d try you up there. | 想着试试这边的电话 |
[38:47] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:48] | I should have mentioned that I was bringing the kids here | 我应该提前说一声 我把孩子们带来这了 |
[38:51] | – for the weekend. – No, don’t worry about it. Don’t be silly. | -一起过周末 -没事 不用自责 不用道歉 |
[38:55] | You having fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[38:58] | It is strange being here with them this time around. | 这次和他们一起待在这里感觉很不一样 |
[39:04] | And seeing Kevin and Randall in relationships. | 看着凯文和兰德尔都恋爱了 |
[39:07] | They both seem so… | 他们看起来都… |
[39:10] | …alive. | 那么有活力 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:15] | Today, for the first time in a long time, I thought… | 今天 这么久以来我第一次觉得… |
[39:21] | …maybe there’s still some… | 也许我还有机会… |
[39:26] | version of love out there for me, too. | 可以再次拥有某种样子的爱情 |
[39:30] | Well… | 这个… |
[39:32] | if that’s something that you’re… | 如果你能对这件事… |
[39:34] | open to, Rebecca, | 打开心房的话 丽贝卡 |
[39:37] | it will definitely find you. | 那你一定能遇到爱你的人 |
[39:39] | I mean, of-of course it will. | 一定可以的 |
[39:41] | Uh, you are… | 毕竟你是… |
[39:43] | You’re you. | 你就是你 |
[39:50] | How’s the sky look there? | 你那边的天空怎么样 |
[39:56] | It’s beautiful. | 非常美 |
[39:58] | Yours? | 你那边呢 |
[40:02] | Same. | 一样美 |
[40:04] | Can really see the stars tonight. | 今晚可以很清楚地看到星星 |
[40:13] | – Hey, Nicky. – Hey. | -你好 尼奇 -你好 |
[40:16] | – What are you up to? – Nothing. Why? | -你在忙什么呢 -没什么 怎么了 |
[40:18] | No reason. I just… | 没什么 只是… |
[40:23] | – Good night, Nicky. – Night. | -晚安 尼奇 -晚安 |
[40:29] | 萨莉·布鲁克丝 | |
[40:34] | 搜索结果 | |
[40:42] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[40:44] | Hi, this is Toby Damon calling. | 你好 我是托比·达蒙 |
[40:47] | Um, I’ve been thinking about it a lot, | 我仔细思考过了 |
[40:49] | and I would actually love to be considered | 我很希望能够申请 |
[40:51] | for the San Francisco position. | 旧金山的职位 |
[40:52] | So if you could give me a call back, | 希望你能给我回电 |
[40:54] | that’d be great. | 静候佳音 |
[41:01] | 晚安 雷吉娜 | |
[41:05] | 讨厌 多久之前的外号了 | |
[41:09] | 晚安 库珀 | |
[41:18] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[41:20] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[41:22] | Uh, yeah. | 还好 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[41:25] | 索菲 | |
[41:25] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[41:28] | 删除联系人 | |
[41:30] | 确认删除 | |
[41:35] | That’s the lamest thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过最烂的回答 |
[41:37] | Just ask the next question. | 赶紧问下一题 |
[41:39] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[41:41] | describe Madison’s dream for your future together | 描述一下麦迪逊梦想中 孩子长大离家后 |
[41:45] | once you’re empty nesters. | 你们二人的未来生活 |
[41:48] | Dream of a future together | 孩子离家后 |
[41:50] | once we’re empty nesters. | 我们二人的未来生活 |
[42:02] | Dream of a future together | 孩子离家后 |
[42:03] | once we’re empty nesters. | 我们二人的未来生活 |
[42:09] | – It’s a trick question. – What do you mean? | -这题有陷阱 -什么意思 |
[42:10] | Well, Madison knows that I refuse to grow old, so… | 麦迪逊知道我拒绝变老 所以… |
[42:14] | question is moot. | 这个问题毫无意义 |