时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾… |
[00:03] | Philip, hi! | 菲利普 你好 |
[00:05] | Kate, there were a lot of applicants for this job. | 凯特 有很多人申请这份工作 |
[00:09] | And you were not at the top of my list. | 你不是我的首选 |
[00:11] | I’m having a harder time | 我现在当”全职奶爸” |
[00:12] | with this whole stay-at-home dad thing. | 当得非常辛苦 |
[00:14] | Much harder than I’m letting on to Kate. | 但我没把这些跟凯特说 |
[00:16] | Hi, this is Toby Damon calling. | 你好 我是托比·达蒙 |
[00:18] | I would actually love to be considered for the San Francisco position. | 我很希望能够申请旧金山的职位 |
[00:21] | Describe Madison’s dream | 描述一下麦迪逊梦想中 |
[00:23] | for your future together. | 你们二人的未来生活 |
[00:24] | It’s a trick question. | 这题有陷阱 |
[00:26] | Madison knows that I refuse to grow old, so… | 麦迪逊知道我拒绝变老 所以… |
[00:29] | question is moot. | 这个问题毫无意义 |
[00:42] | First of all, you look absolutely beautiful. | 首先 你真的太美了 |
[00:48] | There are so many things I want to say to you today. | 我今天有太多话想对你说 |
[00:51] | I guess I’ll just start with the most important one. | 就先从最重要的话开始吧 |
[00:58] | Ma-wage. | “芬礼” |
[01:00] | Ma-wage is what | 我们今天 |
[01:02] | brings us together today. | 共聚在这场芬礼 |
[01:06] | I… I can’t do that. | 不行 不能这样 |
[01:09] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[01:13] | Could get a laugh though. | 不过估计大家会笑的 |
[01:17] | Ma-wage. Ma-wage is… | 芬礼 我们今天… |
[01:20] | It’s gonna kill. | 绝对很炸 |
[01:21] | It’s gonna absolutely kill. | 一定能炸翻全场 |
[01:29] | 《王朝》婚礼集 不要用来录影 | |
[01:42] | Okay, Dynasty. | 来吧 《王朝》 |
[01:44] | Let’s kill some friggin’ wedding guests. | 来看看死了哪些婚宴客人 |
[01:47] | Next… | 接下来… |
[01:48] | Sun will shine on the happy bride after all. | 快乐的新娘即将沐浴阳光的洗礼 |
[01:51] | On the season finale of Dynasty… | 《王朝》最终集中… |
[01:53] | 请访问 YYSubs.com | |
[01:53] | With this ring I thee wed. | 吾将以此戒娶汝 |
[01:56] | It’s the wedding of the century | 这是一场世纪婚礼 |
[01:57] | 《王朝》季终集 | |
[01:58] | with the most explosive– | 有着最刺激的… |
[02:00] | 阿尔·霍兰德 | |
[02:00] | And Holland total 1-2. | 霍兰德总比分一比二 |
[02:02] | A 1.71 earned run average with three saves. | 三次救球赢得了平均1.71垒的好成绩 |
[02:04] | I want Mommy to read to us. | 我想听妈妈讲故事 |
[02:06] | Mommy’s taking a night for herself, bud. | 妈妈今天想自己待一晚上 孩子 |
[02:08] | And for a reason that will forever escape me, | 出于某种我永远无法理解的原因 |
[02:10] | – she’s very excited about watching this thing… – Jack! | -她特别期待看这部剧… -杰克 |
[02:13] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[02:14] | You didn’t happen to tape the game the other night, did you? | 你那天晚上是不是刚好录了比赛 |
[02:17] | Yeah, the Pirates game last– I couldn’t keep my eyes open. | 对 上次海盗队的比赛 我实在困得不行了 |
[02:20] | And you, you didn’t happen to see the words | 那你怎么没有刚好看到 |
[02:22] | “Do not tape over” written | 我在录影带标签上 |
[02:23] | in giant block letters on the label? | 用巨大加粗字体写的”不要用来录影” |
[02:28] | I’m home with triplets, Jack. There are three of them. | 我在家带着三胞胎 杰克 有三个孩子 |
[02:31] | Okay? Three of them. I had to wait an entire week | 你懂吗 三个孩子 我等了一整周 |
[02:33] | to watch an episode of television | 才有时间看一集 |
[02:35] | that the entire country is talking about. | 全国人民都在聊的电视剧 |
[02:36] | One week of covering my ears and humming every time | 我这一整周 每次去杂货店买东西 |
[02:40] | I entered the grocery store out of this irrational fear | 都要捂着耳朵哼着歌 就是怕一不小心听到 |
[02:42] | that I might accidentally learn | 别人讨论婚礼上死了谁 |
[02:44] | who died at the wedding and ruin the ending of the only thing | 这样的话 那部剧的大结局就毁了 |
[02:48] | that is keeping me going right now. | 那可是我唯一的精神食粮 |
[02:49] | – Bec. – What? | -小贝 -怎么 |
[02:52] | Hi, guys. Hi. | 你们都在呀 |
[02:56] | Mommy and Daddy were having a really silly conversation | 妈妈和爸爸正在进行一场很傻的谈话 |
[02:59] | – about television– aah! – Yeah, silly. | -是关于电视剧的 -是的 很傻 |
[03:02] | But let’s, um… | 不过 |
[03:04] | let’s get you back to bed, okay? | 先哄你们睡觉吧 好吗 |
[03:05] | Let’s get you back to bed, sweetheart. | 走 我们去睡觉 小宝贝 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:10] | Daddy’s in trouble. | 爸爸闯祸了 |
[03:11] | Come on, dude, come on. | 来吧 快睡觉 |
[03:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:23] | There’s no other way to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[03:26] | I cannot stay with that man for another minute. | 但我不能再跟那个男人待一分钟了 |
[03:28] | So… Mummy is leaving, darling. | 所以 妈妈要走了 宝贝 |
[03:33] | I’ve really tried, but… | 我真的努力了 但是… |
[03:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:41] | Maybe you’ll wear them on your wedding day and think of me. | 也许你可以在结婚时戴上 然后想想我 |
[03:45] | Maybe you’ll land a better man than I did. | 也许你能找到一个比我更好的男人 |
[03:47] | It’s a pretty low bar. | 这个标准非常低 |
[03:52] | Goodbye, Madison. | 再见 麦迪逊 |
[03:59] | I’m so glad we chose Frankie Valli | 我们最后选了法兰奇·瓦利 |
[04:01] | for the pre-ceremony music, although, | 作为暖场音乐 我还挺欣慰的 |
[04:03] | I was thinking of the song order, and I’m not sure | 我刚才在考虑音乐顺序 我不确定 |
[04:05] | we got it right and– oh, my God! | 顺序是不是最好的… 天哪 |
[04:07] | I’m turning into Groomzilla, aren’t I? | 我是不是成了《挑剔新郎》 |
[04:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:12] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[04:15] | Hey. | 你在吗 |
[04:15] | Hi. Yeah. | 我在 |
[04:17] | – Yeah, you are. You were… – Yeah. | -是的 确实 昨天晚上 -怎么 |
[04:19] | …reciting the dinner menu in your sleep last night. | 你做梦还在背晚餐的菜单 |
[04:22] | Again? Oh, God, just– | 又背了吗 天哪… |
[04:23] | I’m sorry, I want everything to be perfect, you know? | 抱歉 我只是希望一切都完美 你懂吗 |
[04:26] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[04:27] | Go back. Uh… just… say that again. | 倒回去 你再说一遍刚才的话 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I’m-I’m documenting everything for today. | 我要把今天的一切都给你录下来 |
[04:32] | You don’t have to do that. | 不用这么辛苦 |
[04:33] | We actually hired a videographer, so you can just, | 我们请了摄影师 所以你可以直接… |
[04:35] | you know, attend the ceremony. | 去参加婚礼就行 |
[04:37] | Come on, go back, be cute. | 别这样 倒回去 继续恩爱吧 |
[04:41] | All right, Pearson. | 好了 皮尔森 |
[04:42] | This is it. | 就今天了 |
[04:43] | For the last time, women in my family get varicose veins | 我再说一遍 我们家的女人会很早出现静脉曲张 |
[04:47] | early– knees and ankles. | 膝盖还有脚踝 |
[04:49] | We look like Thomas Guides by the time we’re 50. | 等到五十岁 就会看起来像路线地图一样 |
[04:52] | So this is your last chance to make a run for it. | 这是你最后一次逃跑的机会 |
[04:54] | No, my feet are firmly planted | 不用 我的脚就这样牢牢地 |
[04:56] | – right here on the ground. – Okay. | -固定在这里了 -行吧 |
[04:59] | Please, practice your vows. | 记得提前练熟誓言 |
[05:01] | No movie quotes. | 不能学电影台词 |
[05:03] | Improv Kevin was not invited | 我没有邀请即兴表演家凯文 |
[05:05] | – to the ceremony. – No, I’ll-I’ll let him know. | -来参加婚礼 -好 我会转告他 |
[05:07] | He’s gonna be absolutely devastated, | 他听到之后肯定很难过 |
[05:08] | but I’ll break the news. Just think, in a couple of hours | 但是我会说的 在几小时后 |
[05:11] | you and I will be under an altar– | 我们会站在圣坛下 |
[05:13] | an altar that you designed | 你设计的圣坛 |
[05:14] | because you’re an absolute boss. | 因为你是绝对的老大 |
[05:16] | I like it when you call me a boss. | 我喜欢听你叫我老大 |
[05:17] | It portends well for our future. | 这对我们的将来有好处 |
[05:19] | Well, now you got me nervous. | 好吧 这下我有点紧张了 |
[05:21] | It’s perfect, perfect! | 很完美 完美 |
[05:23] | It’s great. Cut. | 很好 卡 |
[05:26] | So, listen, | 对了 |
[05:26] | will you be able to get a U-Haul there this afternoon? | 你今天下午能叫个搬家车去现场吗 |
[05:29] | My gift is being delivered | 我的礼物会直接 |
[05:31] | to the wedding site and | 送到婚礼现场 |
[05:32] | you’re never gonna be able to drive it home in a normal car. | 普通的车肯定没办法拉回家 |
[05:36] | Uncle Nicky, I’m gonna need you to go ahead | 尼基叔叔 我希望你今天 |
[05:37] | and interact with me as little as humanly possible today, okay? | 尽可能地跟我保持距离 不要交谈 好吗 |
[05:40] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[05:43] | Okay, Jack and Hailey are both down for their nap. | 好了 杰克和海莉都睡着了 |
[05:46] | We can finish packing and then we can transfer them to the car. | 我们收拾完行李 直接带他们上车 |
[05:48] | And then they’re gonna sleep all the way to the hotel. | 然后他们可以一路睡到酒店 |
[05:50] | Yeah, this is never gonna work, but as ever, | 绝对不可能这么顺利 不过一如既往 |
[05:52] | I appreciate your optimism. | 我很欣赏你的乐观 |
[05:54] | They’re gonna stay down. | 他们会好好睡觉的 |
[05:56] | Want to bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, what ya putting on the table? | 没问题 你想赌什么 |
[06:00] | Okay, I win, you do that head thing I love. | 好 如果我赢了 你来个我喜欢的头部按摩 |
[06:04] | The scalp tickle? | 挠头皮吗 |
[06:05] | For, like, 20 minutes. | 挠个20分钟 |
[06:07] | High stakes. Fine. | 赌这么大 可以啊 |
[06:10] | This is great– I didn’t have a head tickle | 太棒了 我今天可没想到 |
[06:12] | on my Toby bingo card today. | 赢了可以挠头皮 |
[06:14] | – You know what else I didn’t have on my card? – What? | -你知道我还没想到什么吗 -什么 |
[06:16] | Getting a job. | 找到工作 |
[06:20] | – What? – Yeah, they just sent the official offer letter though. | -什么 -没错 他们刚发来了正式的录用通知 |
[06:23] | The start-up? | 那家创业公司吗 |
[06:24] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[06:26] | See? | 看吧 |
[06:27] | Oh, my– The world comes to Toby Damon. | 我天 本就该工作找你 而不是你找工作 |
[06:30] | – That’s right. – That’s right. | -确实如此 -确实如此 |
[06:31] | They are gonna want me in San Francisco three days a week | 他们想要我在恢复办公之后 |
[06:34] | when the office re-opens, so… | 每周有三天去旧金山 所以… |
[06:41] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[06:44] | – Well, so– – I think we should | -所以 -我觉得我们应该 |
[06:46] | seriously consider it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[06:47] | We’re not gonna be able to survive much longer | 仅靠你当助教的工资 |
[06:49] | on your teaching assistant salary alone. | 我们过不了多久的 |
[06:51] | And I haven’t gotten a serious offer in a long time. So… | 而且我很久没收到过正式的入职通知了 所以… |
[06:54] | Okay, well, we’re getting by. | 好吧 可我们还过得下去呀 |
[06:56] | I mean, we’re not saving, but we’re not drowning. | 虽然没攒下钱 但也没有入不敷出 |
[06:58] | I want to go back to work, Kate. | 凯特 我想回去工作 |
[07:02] | I need to… emotionally, | 我需要工作…情感上需要 |
[07:05] | mentally. | 精神上也需要 |
[07:06] | Staying at home is just… | 待在家里带孩子真的… |
[07:09] | All right, I love our children, but– | 就是 我很爱孩子们 可是 |
[07:13] | Okay, got it. | 行 明白了 |
[07:16] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[07:18] | Toby. | 托比 |
[07:20] | My husband is contemplating taking a job | 我老公正在考虑一份 |
[07:23] | that will put him in a different city three days a week. | 需要他每周有三天在另一个城市的工作 |
[07:26] | And he just used the sentence | 而且他还说了一句 |
[07:27] | “I love our children, but.” | “我很爱孩子们 可是” |
[07:30] | Just give me a second to digest it. | 给我几分钟消化一下好吗 |
[07:50] | What are you guys doing up? | 你们站在那儿干什么 |
[07:55] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[08:01] | – Jack. – What? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[08:03] | They’re just standing there. | 孩子们就站在那儿 |
[08:06] | Like Children of the Corn or something. | 简直就像在演恐怖片《玉米田的小孩》 |
[08:09] | What’s wrong with the Big Three? | “三个小家伙”怎么了 |
[08:12] | Do you still love each other? | 你们还爱彼此吗 |
[08:21] | Okay, let’s head to the hotel | 好了 该出发去酒店了 |
[08:23] | so the ladies can get ready together. | 这样女士们可以一起化妆换礼服 |
[08:24] | All right, we’ll see you there, but first, | 好的 到时候见吧 但临走前 |
[08:27] | I can’t stop hugging you. | 再让我抱抱你 |
[08:29] | Oh, God, it’s happening to me, too. | 天 我也要抱 |
[08:31] | Must… hug… | 必须…拥抱… |
[08:33] | grandchildren. | 孙女们 |
[08:34] | Guys, stop! | 爷爷奶奶 快停下 |
[08:36] | We’re not gonna stop. | 我们才不停下 |
[08:37] | I-I feel like I’m owed a year’s worth of hugs. | 我感觉你们欠了我一整年的抱抱 |
[08:39] | – Yeah. – Hey, Dej, let’s hurry it up over there. | -就是 -黛佳 别聊了 要出发了 |
[08:43] | Hey, Malik. | 马利克 |
[08:44] | Any news from Penn? | 宾夕法尼亚大学有消息吗 |
[08:46] | no, not yet. | 还没有 |
[08:48] | you know, Malik applied | 你们知道吗 马利克申请了 |
[08:49] | to the four top schools in the Philly area. | 费城的四所顶尖大学 |
[08:51] | And he got into three, because he’s a beast! | 已经被其中三所录取了 真是战无不胜 |
[08:56] | Hey, you know who else is a great student? | 你们知道还有谁是高材生吗 |
[08:58] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[09:00] | Yeah, Tess is dating her class valedictorian, | 苔丝可是在跟班里的优秀毕业生约会呢 |
[09:02] | isn’t that right, babe? | 对吧 宝贝 |
[09:04] | They’re a very good student. | 他们确实是非常优秀的学生 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[09:08] | Batgirls… let’s, uh, | 蝙蝠女孩们… |
[09:09] | get your stuff together to the Batmobile, come on. | 快把行李放进蝙蝠车里 快点 |
[09:11] | Must hug more… | 必须拥抱更多… |
[09:14] | grandchildren. | 孙女 |
[09:15] | Must… hug. | 必须…拥抱 |
[09:18] | Is that creepy or charming? | 这样是吓人还是迷人 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I can’t tell yet. | 还不好说 |
[09:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[09:23] | I can’t believe you guys are already leaving tomorrow. | 不敢相信你们居然明天就要走了 |
[09:26] | I feel like we… haven’t had a chance to catch up. | 我觉得…我们都没有坐下聊会儿呢 |
[09:28] | I know, I know. Wedding weekends always fly by so fast. | 我明白 婚礼期间的周末总是过得飞快 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | I was hoping to hear | 我真的很想知道更多 |
[09:35] | – more about your trip to New Orleans. – What? | -你在新奥尔良的事 -什么 |
[09:38] | – I told you about it. – No, you didn’t. | -我跟你说了呀 -不 你没有 |
[09:40] | Not-not much anyway. Randall, | 只是蜻蜓点水地提了一下 兰德尔 |
[09:42] | we haven’t seen each other in ages and… | 我们好久没见了 |
[09:45] | I just want to know how it was for you. | 我只是想知道那次旅行对你来说是怎样的 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Well, I-I’d really like to tell you about it. | 我很愿意跟你聊聊 |
[09:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[09:55] | Okay, everyone, let’s go! | 好了 各位 出发吧 |
[09:57] | Let’s get Kevin married! | 去凯文的婚礼咯 |
[09:59] | Need more hugs. | 需要抱更多人 |
[10:03] | Yeah, uh, it’s-it’s way creepy now. | 现在可太吓人了 |
[10:10] | Holy crap! | 我的老天 |
[10:12] | You rented out this whole thing? | 你把这里全都租下来了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, well, you know, it’s easier that way with COVID. | 没错 疫情期间租下来更方便办婚礼 |
[10:15] | Geez, how rich are you? | 我去 你到底多有钱 |
[10:18] | Okay. I’ve got to go over the pre-ceremony music, | 好了 我要去检查一下暖场音乐 |
[10:20] | I’ve got to double-check the playlist, | 得再去检查一遍歌单 |
[10:21] | and I then I want to head out to the garden just to make sure | 然后我会去检查花园的布置情况 |
[10:23] | everything is perfect out there. Here’s comes everybody. Hey! | 确保一切都完美无缺 大家都到了 |
[10:25] | – Hey! Kevin. – What’s up? | -凯文 -你们好啊 |
[10:28] | Look at this place! | 这地方太漂亮了 |
[10:29] | – Not bad, right? – Not bad at all, brother. | -还不错 对吧 -是相当可以 兄弟 |
[10:32] | – What’s going on? – Oh, you know, nothing. | -还好吗 -好着呢 |
[10:35] | – How are you? You guys look beautiful. – Good. | -你们好吗 你们都很漂亮 -挺好的 |
[10:36] | – How are you doing? – All right, coach, | -你好吗 -好了 教练 |
[10:37] | come on, put me in the game. | 快点 让我参与准备吧 |
[10:38] | – What do you need. – No, nothing, nothing so far. | -需要我干啥 -不用 现在还没什么事儿 |
[10:40] | – Everything is good, smooth. – Yeah? | -一切都好 顺利进行 -真的吗 |
[10:42] | – Yeah – ‘Cause a week ago you were Jerry Maguire-ing out. | -真的 -一个星期前你还有很多不确定 |
[10:45] | – But, uh, you’re good? – Yeah. | -但现在 你没事了吗 -对 |
[10:46] | No, I know my entire life has been an exercise | 我知道一直以来我的爱情经历 |
[10:48] | in romantic self-destruction, | 基本都是在自我毁灭 |
[10:50] | but not today. Today I am good. | 但今天不会 今天我状态好极了 |
[10:52] | This is exactly where I want to be. | 这就是我最想在的地方 |
[10:53] | I just want to make sure everything’s perfect. | 我只想确保一切都完美进行 |
[10:54] | – You know what I mean? – Okay. | -你懂我的意思吧 -明白 |
[10:55] | Well, I’m here for you, brother. | 有事就叫我 兄弟 |
[10:58] | God knows I wouldn’t mind | 天知道我现在很想 |
[10:59] | being pulled away right now. | 有点什么事情把我拉走 |
[11:01] | Well, what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[11:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:06] | Mom wants to talk about my trip to New Orleans. | 妈想知道我去新奥尔良的事 |
[11:09] | Well… | 这… |
[11:10] | Yeah. Hey, you keep your eye on the ball, okay? | 是啊 你专心准备婚礼 好吗 |
[11:13] | Text me if you need me. | 有事随时发消息给我 |
[11:14] | Yo, Batgirls. To the Batcave. | 蝙蝠女孩们 去蝙蝠基地了 |
[11:17] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:18] | – I have dresses for the bridesmaids. – Cool. | -我拿来了伴娘服 -太好了 |
[11:21] | How pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[11:25] | That’s nice. | 真好看 |
[11:29] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[11:32] | All right, come on. See you later, man. | 好了 等会儿见 兄弟 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | We have a small problem. | 出了点小问题 |
[11:44] | So, the altar collapsed an hour ago. | 是这样的 圣坛一小时前倒塌了 |
[11:48] | The crossbeam is completely shattered. | 横梁全碎了 |
[11:49] | But we have a plan. | 但我们有个计划 |
[11:51] | We are going to rearrange the furniture, | 我们马上重新布置装饰 |
[11:52] | And instead of the altar, | 然后你们会在表白树下 |
[11:53] | you can get married under the statement tree. | 而不是在圣坛旁举行婚礼 |
[11:55] | – Now, we discussed that option earlier. – We did. | -我们也讨论过这个方案 -确实是 |
[11:57] | And then we came back to the altar. | 但最后还是选了圣坛 |
[11:59] | Remember, Madison designed the whole thing? | 你记得吧 麦迪逊设计了整个圣坛 |
[12:02] | Traditional rustic, her favorite flowers? | 传统乡村风 还有她最爱的花 |
[12:04] | I know. And I’ll talk to her. | 我知道 我会和她解释的 |
[12:05] | Okay? The only thing you need to do is relax. | 你只需要放轻松就行 |
[12:08] | Vanessa, listen. | 瓦妮莎 你听我说 |
[12:09] | Madison and I haven’t exactly had | 我和麦迪逊的这段婚姻 |
[12:12] | the most romantic beginning to this marriage, | 开始时并不浪漫 |
[12:13] | but so help me, today… | 所以我非常希望… |
[12:15] | today will be one for the ages. | 今天能成为永生难忘的日子 |
[12:17] | So I will relax when everything’s exactly the way | 所以 一切都按照她想要的方式进行的话 |
[12:20] | she wanted it, not a moment sooner. | 我才会放心 不能有半点差池 |
[12:22] | Do you– do you have to do that right now, though? | 你… 你非得在这时候录像吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah. I mean, you’re gonna want this. | 嗯 你会想要这个片段的 |
[12:26] | That speech was great. | 刚刚那段话太棒了 |
[12:28] | Absolutely. | 好的没问题 |
[12:31] | Women getting all gussied up. | 女人们打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[12:33] | Randy P. Feeling fine. | 兰德·P 感觉很爽 |
[12:35] | What’s he gonna do with his free time? | 该如何打发 这段闲暇时光 |
[12:37] | – Cooking up a batch of… – Randall. | -准备点… -兰德尔 |
[12:42] | the hair and makeup people don’t come for an hour. | 发型师和化妆师一个小时之后才来 |
[12:44] | Maybe now is a good time to grab a coffee and catch up? | 要不我们去喝杯咖啡 聊聊天 |
[12:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 好啊 |
[12:51] | Guess Randy P. is doing that. | 兰德·P 有得忙了 |
[12:55] | Yes. So, um, this is Hai. | 这是海 |
[12:58] | He’s the one who contacted me. | 就是他联系我的 |
[13:01] | And this here… that’s, uh, Laurel. | 而这位… 就是罗瑞尔 |
[13:06] | That’s my birth mother. | 是我的生母 |
[13:11] | Stunning. | 真美 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I… | 我… |
[13:18] | You have her eyes. | 你的眼睛很像她 |
[13:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[13:22] | Yeah. I thought so, too, but I wasn’t sure. | 我之前也这么认为 但不是很确定 |
[13:25] | Everyone always says Annie and I have the same eyes, | 大家都说安妮和我的眼睛很像 |
[13:27] | so I guess that, um… I guess that tracks. | 所以我猜 都是从她那儿遗传来的 |
[13:35] | Oh, man, have I told you what Annie’s gotten into? | 我跟你说了安妮最近迷上什么东西了吗 |
[13:37] | – No. – Bowling. | -没有 -保龄球 |
[13:39] | She’s a strangely good bowler. | 她真是天赋异禀 |
[13:41] | The other day she bowled a 214. | 前几天她打出214分 |
[13:44] | I literally had to goggle “Bowling scholarships.” | 我还特地查了下”保龄球奖学金” |
[13:48] | – Anyhow… – Anyhow. | -那挺好 -挺好的 |
[13:51] | Randall. Best man emergency. | 兰德尔 伴郎紧急情况 |
[13:54] | – Duty calls. – Go, go, go. | -得去忙了 -去吧 |
[13:56] | I need you to rally the troops, all right? | 我需要你把大家召集起来 |
[13:58] | Find the biggest SUV you can find and head to Home Depot. | 找一辆你能找得到的最大SUV 开到超市 |
[14:00] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[14:02] | What are we? | 什么情况 |
[14:03] | The altar, the whole thing, it’s just… | 那个圣坛 整件事 就是… |
[14:12] | Okay, guys, uh, we know you heard us | 好了各位 我知道你们听到 |
[14:15] | having a, uh… conversation in loud voices. | 我们俩刚才的说话声很大 |
[14:19] | Because Daddy messed up. | 那是因为爸爸做错事了 |
[14:22] | – But, uh, we want to show you something. – Yeah. | -但我们想给你们看样东西 -是的 |
[14:29] | This is Mommy and Daddy on their wedding day. | 这是爸爸妈妈结婚当天 |
[14:31] | And that is Daddy telling Mommy | 这是爸爸告诉妈妈 |
[14:33] | how much he loves her. | 他有多爱妈妈 |
[14:36] | He was very charming that day, your father. | 你们爸爸那天十分有魅力 |
[14:41] | Go ahead and tell them what you were saying, babe. | 宝贝 告诉他们你当时说的是什么 |
[14:44] | See, this was the start of my vows, and… | 你们看 这是我开始说誓词 |
[14:49] | And, you know, I was– | 反正 我当时… |
[14:50] | – I was-I was saying… – Wait. You… | -我当时 当时说… -等等 你… |
[14:54] | You seriously don’t remember your wedding vows? | 你居然不记得你的结婚誓词了吗 |
[14:56] | Come on, do you remember yours? | 难道你记得你的誓词吗 |
[14:58] | Yes, I do, in fact, | 嗯 我还真记得 |
[14:59] | because it was one of the most important days of my life, Jack. | 因为那是我一生中最重要的一天 杰克 |
[15:02] | But it’s okay, because you will probably just | 但无所谓了 因为你可能某一天 |
[15:04] | tape over this with some ball game. | 录球赛把这个也覆盖了 |
[15:06] | Come on, are you still mad about that stupid show? | 不是吧 你还在为那个脑残的电视剧生气吗 |
[15:08] | – Stupid show? – Yeah, stupid show. | -脑残剧 -是的 脑残剧 |
[15:10] | – They had a terrorist massacre at a wedding? – Yeah. | -他们在婚礼上搞了一场恐怖屠杀 -是啊 |
[15:12] | That ain’t high art, Bec. | 那可不是什么高雅艺术 小贝 |
[15:14] | Plus, my secretary said they only killed Luke and Lady Ash, | 我的秘书说 他们只杀了卢克和阿什利女士 |
[15:17] | – not even any of the main characters. – Lady Ashley?! | -都不是什么主角 -阿什利女士 |
[15:19] | Did you seriously just ruin the show for me? | 你居然就这样毁了那部剧 |
[15:22] | The show ruined itself a long time ago. | 这部剧很早之前就把自己毁了 |
[15:24] | Joan can do better. | 琼可以做得更好 |
[15:25] | Babe… | 宝贝… |
[15:29] | Guys, we are genuinely, madly in love. | 孩子们 我们真的 非常相爱 |
[15:33] | – married couples hate us. – Hate us. | -结婚的夫妇都嫉恨我们 -嫉恨我们 |
[15:36] | It’s why we have no friends. | 所以我们才没有朋友 |
[15:37] | Yeah, none. | 是的 没有 |
[15:40] | You guys need to get married again. | 你们俩需要再结一次婚 |
[15:42] | Today. | 就今天 |
[15:50] | Almost forgot. | 我都差点忘了 |
[15:51] | – You said you needed this for an outfit or something? – A dress. | -你说需要钱买衣服什么的 -买礼服 |
[15:55] | For the eighth grade dance. | 参加八年级的舞会 |
[15:57] | But I don’t need it anymore. The boy asked someone else. | 但现在不需要了 那个男生邀请了别人 |
[16:02] | Well, I’m sure someone else will go with you. | 我相信肯定有人会邀请你的 |
[16:04] | Don’t be choosey, hon. | 别太挑了 宝贝 |
[16:05] | Doesn’t have to be the prom king. | 不一定非要是舞会国王 |
[16:07] | Doesn’t have to be magical sparks. | 不一定非要碰撞出美妙火花 |
[16:09] | Just find someone willing to go with you. | 找一个愿意跟你一起去的人就行了 |
[16:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:16] | Sorry, I was just thinking about my vows. | 抱歉 我刚刚在想我的誓词 |
[16:20] | I get so nervous when I speak in public | 我当众说话会很紧张 |
[16:21] | – I start sounding like Alvin. – Who? | -说话听起来会像艾尔文 -谁 |
[16:24] | From the Chipmunks? | 《鼠来宝》里面的 |
[16:26] | Alvin and Simon and… | 艾尔文 西蒙和… |
[16:29] | Who is that other Chipmunk? | 第三只花栗鼠是谁 |
[16:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | – That poor third Chipmunk. – I know. | -可怜的第三只小老鼠 -是啊 |
[16:39] | Madison… | 麦迪逊 |
[16:41] | it’s not about the words, | 誓词本身不重要 |
[16:44] | you know, or the delivery. | 讲话的方式也不重要 真的 |
[16:46] | When you love someone enough to make this kind of commitment, | 你足够爱一个人 爱到愿意做出这种承诺 |
[16:49] | I mean, it’s bigger than that. | 这比誓言本身重要得多 |
[16:53] | You know, when you look into each other’s eyes, | 当你们看着对方的眼睛 |
[16:55] | and-and you say that you care | 然后说 在往后余生 |
[16:57] | more about what they need than what you need | 相比于自己所需 |
[17:00] | for the rest of your life… | 你更在乎对方所需 |
[17:11] | – thank you. – For what? | -谢谢你 -为什么 |
[17:13] | A reminder. | 给我提了个醒 |
[17:15] | I’m just gonna make a quick phone call. | 我去打个电话 |
[17:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[17:19] | *We are the Chipmunks* | *我们是鼠来宝* |
[17:22] | *Alvin, Simon.* | *艾尔文 西蒙* |
[17:24] | Theodore! | 西奥多 |
[17:27] | Poor little Theodore. | 可怜的小西奥多 |
[17:29] | I love you, sister-in-law. | 我爱你 嫂子 |
[17:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:42] | Hey, Dej. | 黛佳 |
[17:43] | Do you think you’re ever gonna marry Malik? | 你觉得你会嫁给马利克吗 |
[17:45] | Annie, are you crazy? | 安妮 你疯了吗 |
[17:47] | I’m not even thinking about that nonsense. | 我都没想过这种荒唐事 |
[17:50] | I’m not even thinking that, you know, | 我甚至都没想过 你知道的 |
[17:51] | we’ll get married one day in his future | 我们俩在他未来的 |
[17:53] | Michelin star restaurant. I’m not thinking about that. | 米其林星级餐厅里结婚 我根本没想过 |
[17:58] | Tess, you look incredible. | 苔丝 你真是太美了 |
[18:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | Tess, I know I’ve been doing everything wrong with you lately, | 苔丝 我知道我最近的表现不是很好 |
[18:09] | and I should tiptoe right now, | 所以我现在应该更加小心[踮着脚走] |
[18:11] | but these slippers aren’t built to tiptoe, | 但这双鞋不适合踮起脚尖 |
[18:13] | so… what’s up? | 所以 你到底怎么了 |
[18:17] | It feels like everyone wants a version of me | 感觉大家都希望我表露出他们想要的样子 |
[18:19] | that isn’t… me. | 可那不是我 |
[18:23] | I’m not comfortable in this dress. | 我穿着这条裙子很不舒服 |
[18:25] | But I don’t want to disappoint Uncle Kevin or you and… | 但我不想让凯文大伯失望 也不想让你失望 |
[18:28] | Hey, stop. | 别说了 |
[18:31] | You cannot disappoint me. | 你不会让我失望的 |
[18:33] | I need you to understand that. | 你得知道这一点 |
[18:35] | You could wear shorts to this wedding, okay? | 你可以穿短裤参加婚礼 好吗 |
[18:37] | You could root for the Dallas Cowboys. | 你可以支持达拉斯牛仔 |
[18:40] | You could murder somebody. | 你甚至可以谋杀一个人 |
[18:43] | I’d be surprised. | 我会很震惊 |
[18:43] | I’d probably ask a couple questions, | 我可能会问一些问题 |
[18:45] | but I’d assume you had your reasons. | 但我会认为你有自己的理由 |
[18:49] | All right, look. This dress isn’t you, huh? | 好了 如果这条裙子不是你的风格 |
[18:54] | Well, let’s… let’s make it you. | 那我们就把它变成你的风格 |
[19:12] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:17] | Daddy, do you promise to love Mommy forever? | 爸爸 你发誓你会永远爱妈妈吗 |
[19:21] | Not only do I promise to love Mommy forever, | 我发誓 我不仅会永远爱妈妈 |
[19:25] | I promise to love this whole family forever. | 我还发誓 我会永远爱这个家 |
[19:31] | Hey, come here. Hands in. Come on. | 过来 伸出手 快来 |
[19:34] | Come on. | 快来 |
[19:36] | Will you guys marry me forever? | 你们愿意永远跟我在一起吗 |
[19:40] | Do you promise to never | 你发誓你再也不会 |
[19:42] | refer to the best show in the history of television | 用”脑残”来形容有史以来 |
[19:44] | – as “Stupid” ever again? – The best show on… | -最棒的电视节目吗 -最棒的节目… |
[19:47] | – Jack. – I do. | -杰克 -我发誓 |
[19:51] | Well, then, I do, too. | 那我也愿意 |
[19:53] | Kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[19:54] | I do! | 我愿意 |
[19:56] | You do? | 你们愿意吗 |
[20:06] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s Kate. | -喂 -你好 我是凯特 |
[20:08] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[20:10] | I’m calling because I need to resign. | 我打来是因为我要辞职 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[20:16] | It’s just that, um… | 事情是这样… |
[20:18] | Toby got a job offer, and we both can’t work full time, | 托比找到了工作 我们不能都全职上班 |
[20:21] | you know, with the kids, so… | 得照顾孩子 所以… |
[20:26] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[20:29] | You know, I didn’t want to hire you. | 我本来就不想雇你 |
[20:33] | I got stuck with you. | 是被逼无奈的 |
[20:34] | An inexperienced aide | 一个毫无经验的助手 |
[20:35] | – with no qualifications or skill sets… – I know. | -没有资格证和技能 -我知道 |
[20:38] | Not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[20:40] | No qualifications, no skill sets | 没有资格证 没有技能 |
[20:42] | – I– Okay. – And yet… | -好吧 -不过… |
[20:45] | you ended up being great. | 结果你居然做得很好 |
[20:47] | I mean, the students love you. | 学生们很喜欢你 |
[20:49] | You’re talented, you’re useful, | 你很有天赋 能帮上很多忙 |
[20:52] | and on rare occasions your jokes are funny. | 极少数情况下 你的笑话还很有趣 |
[20:56] | So, no, I do not accept your resignation. | 所以 我不同意 我不接受你的辞职 |
[21:02] | Philip, I… | 菲利普 我… |
[21:03] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂断了 |
[21:06] | Resignation rejected. | 拒绝你的辞职请求 |
[21:16] | Miguel, you sure this thing’s gonna hold up? | 米格尔 你确定这玩意能立起来吗 |
[21:18] | I mean, I love America’s Funniest Home Videos, just like the next guy; | 我跟大家一样 喜欢看《欢笑一箩筐》 |
[21:21] | I don’t want my wedding on it. | 但我不希望我的婚礼变成那样 |
[21:22] | I promise you, Kevin, I’m gonna get this thing standing, | 我保证 凯文 我会让这东西站住的 |
[21:24] | and Toby’s working on that flower arrangement | 托比正在插花 |
[21:26] | to cover anything that’s not perfect. | 可以用来遮盖不完美的地方 |
[21:27] | Why, you’re no daisy. | 为什么 你不是雏菊 |
[21:29] | You’re no daisy at all. | 你根本就不是雏菊 |
[21:32] | It’s Tombstone. Is this thing on? | 出自《墓碑镇》 你觉得酷吗 |
[21:35] | – Jesus. – All right, here we go, Kev. | -天啊 -好了 这个给你 小凯 |
[21:37] | This– Yeah. | 这个 好了 |
[21:40] | What are we doing? | 这是什么情况 |
[21:41] | You’re standing in the full sun, man. | 你站在大太阳底下 老兄 |
[21:42] | I’m not gonna have the groom | 我可不希望照片上的新郎 |
[21:43] | looking all Tickle Me Elmo in his wedding photos. | 看着像芝麻街挠痒娃娃一样黑 |
[21:45] | Miguel, you sure those grooves are matched up, man? | 米格尔 你确定这些凹槽合适吗 老兄 |
[21:46] | – I… – Yes. Yes. | -我… -确定 |
[21:49] | – They are? – I don’t know. | -真的吗 -我不知道 |
[21:50] | I’ve paid people for the last 20 years | 过去20年 我都是花钱雇人 |
[21:53] | – to do things like this for me. – Oh, God. | -来替我干这些活 -天啊 |
[21:54] | Hey, Kev, the Avengers have assembled. | 小凯 复仇者集合完毕 |
[21:57] | We got this. | 我们能做好的 |
[21:58] | Why don’t you go inside and get your face on… | 要不你进去把你的脸护理一下… |
[22:00] | – Guys, guys, guys. – What do y– whoa. | -各位好 -你要干… |
[22:01] | You got that playlist? The one that started with Frankie Valli? | 你们有歌单吗 开场曲是法兰奇·瓦利的 |
[22:03] | – Yep, got it right here. – You mind if I take a look at it, | -有 在这里 -你介意我看一眼吗 |
[22:04] | – just to make sure that you’ve got the right order? -Kev. Kev. | -确认一下顺序对不对 -小凯 小凯 |
[22:07] | – One second. – Kevin. | -稍等 -凯文 |
[22:08] | – Yep? – We got this, man. | -怎么了 -我们能做好的 老兄 |
[22:10] | All right? Everything is perfect. | 好吗 一切都很完美 |
[22:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay, I’m okay. | 当然 我很好 |
[22:16] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -当然 |
[22:17] | ‘Cause I saw you were sitting with Mom earlier | 因为我刚才去找你的时候 |
[22:18] | when I came to get you. What happened? | 看见你跟妈妈坐在一起 发生了什么吗 |
[22:20] | She started openly crying | 她看完第二张照片后 |
[22:21] | after the second photo and I bailed. | 就开始放声哭泣 于是我就跑了 |
[22:23] | – No… – It’s-it’s not worth it. | -不是吧… -不值得让她伤心 |
[22:24] | – That’s not what.. – Hey, Kev. | -那不是什么… -小凯 |
[22:26] | Hey. Randall, don’t look at me. | 兰德尔 别看我 |
[22:27] | – What are you…? – Turn around– or is that for the bride? | -你在干… -转过去 还是说只有新娘不能看 |
[22:29] | – I don’t… – Okay, it doesn’t matter. | -我不… -好吧 不重要 |
[22:31] | Hey, I’m gonna make a few changes to Tess’s dress. | 我想稍微改一下苔丝的裙子 |
[22:33] | Do you think that Madison’s gonna have a coronary? | 你觉得麦迪逊会被吓到吗 |
[22:35] | – I don’t know, I mean, there’s no– how do I… – Okay, great. | -我不知道 我怎么会… -好 很好 |
[22:37] | Perfect. Thank you. Don’t even worry about it, all right? | 非常好 谢谢 不用担心 好吗 |
[22:39] | Getting a little sunburned, bro. Bye. | 你有点晒伤了 老兄 再见 |
[22:43] | Sorr– Listen, like, you should be able to talk to Mom | 抱歉 听着 你得跟妈妈聊聊 |
[22:45] | without feeling like she’s gonna break down | 你不要觉得每次跟她提这件事 |
[22:46] | every time you bring up… | 她就会崩溃 |
[22:47] | Tell you. It’s the wrong-sized screw. | 跟你说 这个螺丝尺寸不对 |
[22:49] | I literally ran a multimillion dollar construction company. | 我经营着一家价值上百万的建筑公司 |
[22:52] | When we redo the Nomadland trailer, | 我们要重造《无依之地》里的拖车时 |
[22:53] | I’ll call you, Nicky. | 我会叫你的 尼奇 |
[22:54] | – Okay? – I don’t even understand that reference, so bite me. | -好吗 -我不知道你在说什么 咬我啊 |
[22:56] | Okay, let’s– Hey, guys! | 好了 各位 |
[22:57] | Can we focus? | 我们能专心点吗 |
[22:58] | Miguel, will you please be nice to my uncle? | 米格尔 你能对我叔叔客气点吗 |
[23:00] | Uncle Nicky, Nomadland is-is a movie | 尼奇叔叔 《无依之地》是一部电影 |
[23:02] | that you would probably make fun of. | 不过你很可能会嘲笑那部电影 |
[23:04] | How are the flowers coming? | 花弄得怎么样了 |
[23:07] | Blooming and marvelous. | 花开正旺 非常漂亮 |
[23:11] | Um, hey, you’ve navigated a long-distance relationship. | 你顺利地谈了一段异地恋 |
[23:13] | – How did you manage that? – Not well, Toby. | -你是怎么做的 -我做得不好 托比 |
[23:15] | I got divorced and then I almost missed the birth of my children. | 我离婚了 还差点错过孩子出生 |
[23:18] | Wait, why do you ask? | 等等 你为什么问这个 |
[23:19] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[23:19] | I mean, no reason we’re gonna talk about on your wedding day. | 没有非要在你结婚这天讨论的理由 |
[23:23] | – Wait, no, what… – There a Kevin Pearson here? | -等等 什么… -凯文·皮尔森在吗 |
[23:25] | Ah! Okay, that’s my gift. | 好的 我的礼物到了 |
[23:27] | Uh, all right, well, this is how I always imagined | 好了 当我想象一段婚姻的时候 |
[23:29] | a-a marriage would be, | 通常是这个画面 |
[23:31] | would be two people sitting in comfortable silence | 两个人坐在一起 享受舒适的沉默 |
[23:35] | next to each other, in Adirondack chairs. | 坐在阿迪朗达克椅上 紧挨着对方 |
[23:37] | I-I had your, uh, initials engraved in them. | 我还刻了你们名字的首字母 |
[23:40] | Hey, oh, listen, Kev, | 对了 小凯 |
[23:41] | you got enough, uh, you got any cash to tip these guys? | 你有现金付这些人小费吗 |
[23:46] | I need air. I need– I need air. | 我得透个气 我得透个气 |
[23:49] | – You’re outside. – I need inside air. | -你就在外面 -我要进去透气 |
[23:51] | – Randall, get away from me, please. – Yeah, no problem. | -兰德尔 别跟着我 -好 没问题 |
[24:11] | Okay, so I have decided not to take the job. | 好了 我决定不要那份工作了 |
[24:15] | It turns out that I like all of you far too much | 我想通了 我太爱你们了 |
[24:17] | to be away from you three days a week, so… | 我做不到一周离开你们三天 所以… |
[24:19] | No, no. Babe, you are so excited about that job. | 不 不 宝贝 你很期待那份工作 |
[24:24] | You can’t turn it down. | 你不能放弃 |
[24:26] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[24:30] | And I’m not going to quit my job, either. | 我也不想放弃我的工作 |
[24:34] | I’m really good at it, Tobe. | 我很擅长这份工作 小托 |
[24:35] | And it’s the job that I’ve been waiting for my entire life. | 而且这是我一直以来都在等待的工作 |
[24:40] | – Uh, so… – Yeah, okay, ok… | -所以… -是啊 好的… |
[24:45] | Okay, so how can we possibly make this work? | 好吧 那我们该如何是好呢 |
[24:53] | I was thinking about our wedding vows today. | 我今天想起了我们的婚礼誓言 |
[24:59] | To be honest, I don’t remember a single thing that you said. | 实话说 你当时说了什么我一个字都不记得了 |
[25:01] | I stood there the whole time just thinking, | 我只是全程站在那里 心想 |
[25:03] | “Would someone, please, just ask me if I will marry him | “能不能来个人干脆地问我愿不愿意嫁给他” |
[25:07] | so I can just say yes as quickly as humanly possible?” | “我就能以迅雷不及掩耳之势答应了” |
[25:12] | You know, it’s four years and two kids ago. | 那是四年前 我们还没有两个孩子 |
[25:17] | And I’d rather spend four days a week with you | 而且我宁愿一周和你相处四天 |
[25:18] | than eight days a week with anyone else. | 也不想一周跟别人相处八天 |
[25:23] | That’s not how weeks work. | 一周几天可不是这么算的 |
[25:24] | Well, I know. I know. You know… | 好吧 我知道… |
[25:29] | But we can do this. | 但我们能行的 |
[25:33] | Are you with me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[25:36] | I’m your huckleberry. | 悉听尊便 放着我来 |
[25:39] | Tombstone. | 《墓碑镇》 |
[25:42] | God, I love you. | 老天 我爱死你了 |
[25:43] | I think that you just love that I know random movie quotes. | 我觉得你只是爱我知道电影台词出处 |
[25:47] | No, Kate. | 不 凯特 |
[25:50] | It is quite a lot more than that. | 我对你的爱远不止这些 |
[25:56] | Babe… | 宝贝… |
[26:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[26:13] | – I love it. Yeah. – Yeah? | -我很喜欢 真的 -是吗 |
[26:20] | I haven’t been nice to you. | 我对你的态度不太好 |
[26:25] | This whole year. | 一年来都这样 |
[26:29] | It’s been a big year for you. | 你今年发生了很多大事 |
[26:31] | You’re in your first relationship, | 你谈了第一次恋爱 |
[26:32] | and I haven’t been getting it all right. | 我却没能好好处理全部细节 |
[26:34] | You’ve gotten a lot right. | 你已经处理得很好了 |
[26:39] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈 |
[26:41] | And I’m sorry if I forget to say it for the next ten years. | 如果我未来十年忘了说这句话 很抱歉 |
[26:44] | Well, I guess this one time will have to be enough. | 没事 现在说一次就够了 |
[26:55] | Let me give you a minute. | 你先接电话 |
[27:00] | Well, guess who went four for four. | 猜猜谁四家都中了 |
[27:02] | For real? | 不是吧 |
[27:04] | Penn? You’re lying. | 宾大吗 你在说谎 |
[27:07] | Uh, yeah, actually. | 其实 还真是 |
[27:08] | I kind of am. | 我确实说了点谎 |
[27:11] | I went five for five. | 我申了五家都中了 |
[27:13] | Don’t tell anybody this, but I applied to Harvard. | 别告诉别人 其实我还申请了哈佛 |
[27:18] | I got into Harvard, too, Dej. | 我也被哈佛录取了 小黛 |
[27:21] | I got into Harvard. | 我被哈佛录取了 |
[27:28] | In Boston. | 在波士顿 |
[27:32] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[27:48] | I’ve never really given you an explanation, have I? | 我一直没给你一个解释 对吗 |
[27:52] | All this time… | 一直以来… |
[27:55] | I never really explained why I did what I did. | 我一直没解释我为什么要那么做 |
[27:58] | And how I kept it from you. | 还有我是如何对你隐瞒的 |
[28:03] | I guess because there is no viable explanation. | 或许是因为根本没有合理的原因 |
[28:06] | – Mom, we don’t have… – No, no, no, no. | -妈 我们没必要… -不不不 |
[28:07] | I-I’ve let you let me off the hook far too many times. | 你已经放过我太多太多次了 |
[28:17] | Do you remember when you were a little boy, | 你还记得你小时候吗 |
[28:19] | and we had the, um, | 我们曾经… |
[28:21] | the family wedding in the living room? | 在客厅办过一场家庭婚礼吗 |
[28:25] | Barely. | 有点印象 |
[28:27] | Maybe more from the pictures. | 可能主要因为看过照片 |
[28:30] | I remember you | 我记得你 |
[28:32] | looking at us, more than a few times. | 一直在看我们 看了好几次 |
[28:35] | And I wondered if you were thinking about them. | 我当时就在想你是不是在想他们 |
[28:39] | Your parents. | 想你的父母 |
[28:42] | And still, I didn’t go there. | 但依旧 我没去谈这个话题 |
[28:45] | And I avoided it. | 我逃避了 |
[28:46] | I… I rationalized | 我找了借口 |
[28:50] | that I took you home when I was still grieving, | 因为我把你带回家时仍然很悲痛 |
[28:53] | I… they were addicts. | 因为…他们是瘾君子 |
[28:57] | But I never… | 但我从没… |
[28:59] | I never gave you the forum to talk about it. | 我从没给过你机会讨论这些 |
[29:01] | Not as a little boy, not as a teenager. | 小时候没有 青少年时期也没有 |
[29:06] | Not now as a grown man. | 现在你成年了也没有 |
[29:11] | And I knew things. | 我知道一些事情 |
[29:15] | And I hid them. | 却把它们藏在了心底 |
[29:18] | And I’m– I’m very ashamed. | 我感觉非常惭愧 |
[29:24] | I know it is way too late to say this, | 我知道现在说这话太晚了 |
[29:28] | but I need to say it to you very clearly. | 但我想明确地告诉你 |
[29:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:38] | You are my entire world, | 你是我的整个世界 |
[29:40] | – and what I did to you… – You didn’t do… | -而我对你的所作所为… -你没做… |
[29:42] | You can tell me how I’ve hurt you. | 你可以告诉我 我如何伤害了你 |
[29:44] | And if that doesn’t come easy, | 如果这很难说出口 |
[29:48] | you can tell me about your journey. | 你可以给我讲讲你的旅行 |
[29:49] | And if I cry, | 如果我哭了起来 |
[29:52] | it’s ’cause I know | 是因为我知道了自己 |
[29:53] | what I robbed from my favorite person, | 从我最爱的人身边夺走了什么 |
[29:55] | it’s not because I’m jealous or hurt, okay? | 而不是因为我感觉嫉妒或者受伤 好吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:02] | So tell me about her. | 跟我说说她的事吧 |
[30:06] | Tell me about your mother. | 跟我说说你的母亲 |
[30:13] | She’s my birth mother. | 她是我的生母 |
[30:28] | She was a pretty incredible woman. | 她生前是个非常优秀的女人 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:34] | She was a force of nature, | 她个性强大 |
[30:35] | one of those people that does everything at 100, you know? | 是那种每件事都做到完美的人 懂吗 |
[30:39] | And as I heard some of the details, | 而且我在听过一些细节后 |
[30:43] | it unlocked a part of me that I didn’t even know existed. | 甚至发现了一部分之前未曾注意到的自我 |
[31:00] | They wanted to get portraits of you | 在你穿好衣服化好妆之前 |
[31:01] | before you got all wed-head and stuff. | 他们想给你拍几张人像照片 |
[31:03] | Is now a good time? | 现在方便吗 |
[31:08] | Uh, is this a good time? | 现在方便吗 |
[31:11] | Look, um… | 其实… |
[31:14] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这话有点难以启齿 |
[31:19] | I think our relationship has gone | 但恐怕我们的关系 |
[31:20] | as far as it’s gonna go, Madison. | 已经走到尽头了 麦迪逊 |
[31:23] | Okay, no, no, no, David. | 好吧 不不不 大卫 |
[31:25] | Come on, we’re-we’re just going through a little rough patch… | 别这样 我们只是遇到了点小挫折… |
[31:26] | I-I don’t feel about you the way you feel about me. | 我对你的感觉跟你对我不一样 |
[31:31] | Okay. Hang on, um… | 好了 别说了… |
[31:31] | Madison… | 麦迪逊… |
[31:34] | and I say this as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份这么说 |
[31:38] | I don’t know why there’d be anything more to say | 我不明白为什么我说完这些后 |
[31:40] | after what I just said. | 你还会想要解释 |
[32:12] | Look, I know I don’t have the same issues as everyone here, | 其实 我知道自己身上没有你们的问题 |
[32:15] | I recognize that. | 我知道这点 |
[32:17] | But you guys don’t know what it’s like looking like me | 但你们体会不到 像我这么苗条的人 |
[32:20] | and carrying around that extra seven pounds in your midsection. | 腰腹部却有六七斤肥肉是什么感觉 |
[32:32] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[32:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[32:46] | Oh, God, I do need to put my face on. | 天呐 我确实得护理一下了 |
[33:05] | Am I supposed to be seeing you? | 我们现在该见面吗 |
[33:06] | I don’t think I’m supposed to be seeing you. | 我似乎不该看到你 |
[33:07] | You-you look incredible, | 你看起来美极了 |
[33:09] | but I don’t think I’m supposed to be seeing you. | 但我感觉现在不该看到你 |
[33:10] | I know. I’m sorry. Um… | 我知道 抱歉… |
[33:14] | – You’re not dressed, by the way. – No, I know. It’s a long story. | -话说 你还没穿好衣服 -是的 说来话长 |
[33:16] | I’ll tell you later. | 待会跟你说 |
[33:26] | Are you in love with me? | 你爱我吗 |
[33:34] | Madison, uh… | 麦迪逊… |
[33:36] | We’re getting married in, like, two hours. | 我们两个小时后就要结婚了 |
[33:37] | We’re-we’re gonna become a family. | 我们终于要成为一家人了 |
[33:39] | A family. | 一家人 |
[33:41] | Yeah, we, um, we use that language a lot. | 是啊 我们经常这么说 |
[33:46] | “We have fallen in love with this family.” | “我们爱上了这个家庭” |
[33:50] | “The four of us are the only thing that matters.” | “我们四人是唯一重要的事” |
[33:55] | I’m not sure what-what you’re… | 我不明白你想… |
[33:56] | I have fallen in love with you, Kevin. | 我爱上你了 凯文 |
[34:02] | It’s no surprise. | 这不奇怪 |
[34:03] | You are very easy to fall in love with. | 你太容易让人爱上了 |
[34:09] | But, um… | 可是… |
[34:13] | Sorry. I, uh, I know this timing is terrible | 抱歉 我 我知道现在不是个好时候 |
[34:16] | and, um, borderline cliché, but, uh… | 而且这种桥段很俗气 但… |
[34:27] | My mother gave me these. | 我妈给了我这对耳环 |
[34:31] | And then she left. | 然后她就离开了 |
[34:34] | She left me with a father who gave me nothing. | 她把我留给了一个什么都给不了的爸爸 |
[34:38] | Who literally told me | 那个人甚至曾经告诉我 |
[34:40] | not to expect life to have magical sparks. | 不要期待生活中有什么美妙火花 |
[34:47] | I have stumbled through a life gratefully accepting | 所以我之前一直都在跌跌撞撞地生活 |
[34:51] | whatever scraps of affection anyone would give me. | 任何人的微末示好都能让我感恩戴德 |
[34:57] | And you are so wonderful. | 可你是如此完美 |
[35:05] | Your… | 你的… |
[35:08] | Your family has given me the first family I have ever had. | 你的家人让我第一次体会到了家的感觉 |
[35:15] | And it would be so easy for me to tiptoe around the fact | 所以我很容易就会避开一个问题 |
[35:18] | that you may not be in love with me. | 那就是 你可能并没有爱上我 |
[35:30] | I think we can take a breath here, okay? | 我们先喘口气 好吗 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 很好 |
[35:37] | I love what we have. | 我喜欢我们现在拥有的一切 |
[35:41] | I love what we’re building. | 我喜欢我们正在建设的一切 |
[35:43] | I-I think you are incredible. | 我觉得你棒到无以复加 |
[35:49] | And I love watching you with our children, and-and… | 我喜欢看你跟孩子们在一起 还有… |
[35:55] | The time I spend with you, I-I feel good and full | 有你陪着的时光 我都感觉很好很充实 |
[35:59] | – and-and happy and… – Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, come on. | -很开心还有… -凯文 别这样 |
[36:04] | You have been running around all week | 你这周一直在东奔西跑地忙碌 |
[36:07] | trying to make today perfect. | 就希望今天足够完美 |
[36:11] | Don’t you see… | 难道你没发现… |
[36:12] | We didn’t come together under normal circumstances. | 我们结合的契机确实有别于常人 |
[36:14] | I know that. I know that you know that. | 我知道 我也知道你很清楚这一点 |
[36:17] | But what we– This-this, what we have… | 但我们 我们所拥有的这些… |
[36:23] | …it will grow. | 会慢慢生长巩固的 |
[36:24] | It can grow. It will. | 可以生长的 会的 |
[36:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:35] | I can’t marry someone who’s not in love with me. | 我没办法嫁给一个不爱我的人 |
[36:42] | I know it’s ironic, but I think you have | 我知道可能有点讽刺 但我认为 |
[36:44] | finally helped me realize that I am worthy of that. | 你终于让我意识到 我其实值得拥有爱我的人 |
[36:51] | Are you nerv– are– maybe this is you | 你是不是紧张 也许这是你 |
[36:53] | – and you’re nervous, you’re getting the jitters. – No, no, no. | -你只是紧张 婚前紧张而已 -不不不 |
[36:54] | No, this is a normal thing. | 没事 这样很正常 |
[36:55] | – This is what people go through. – No. Kevin. | -大家结婚时都会紧张 -不 凯文 |
[36:57] | We can still do this -all together. | 我们还是可以一起照顾孩子的 |
[36:57] | I am begging you right– don’t do this, okay? | 我求你了 别这样 好吗 |
[36:59] | I want to be with you, Madison. | 我想和你在一起 麦迪逊 |
[36:59] | We can raise a family together. | 我们可以一起养家 |
[37:01] | I want to be with you and our children. | 我想陪着你和我们的孩子 |
[37:01] | – I will commit to that with you, – okay? But we… | -我向你保证 -好吗 可是我们… |
[37:02] | The children that we created together in-in a house together… | 和我们孕育的孩子们一起生活在房子里… |
[37:04] | We cannot get married this way, Kevin. | 凯文 我们不能像这样结婚 |
[37:06] | – …as a family. – That cannot be us. | -一家人一起生活 -我们做不到 |
[37:11] | You know it. | 你很清楚 |
[37:15] | – Please don’t do this. – Kevin, you know it. | -拜托你别这样 -凯文 你很清楚 |
[37:38] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[37:43] | Oh, you know. | 老样子 |
[37:47] | Couldn’t say it to her. | 我没办法跟她说 |
[37:51] | Not like that. | 确实不行 |
[37:54] | I couldn’t lie to her. | 我没办法对她说谎 |
[37:59] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[38:01] | Yeah, she’s with the babies. Hanging in. | 还好 她陪着孩子们 状态还行 |
[38:02] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[38:04] | How you doing, brother? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[38:07] | Yeah… | 还好… |
[38:09] | I’m numb, I think. | 我还有点麻木 |
[38:17] | I wonder what he would do right now. | 真想知道要是他在会怎么办 |
[38:23] | It’s getting harder for me, lately, | 最近对我来说 把你们的父亲 |
[38:25] | to add your father to our family situations. | 纳入我们的家庭情境是越来越难了 |
[38:31] | It used to come so easily, | 以前很容易想象 |
[38:34] | but so much has changed. | 但毕竟发生了太多事 |
[38:36] | Uh, grandchildren and marriages and… | 有了孙子孙女 还有结婚什么的… |
[38:41] | And I don’t know if it’s this disease, | 我也不知道是不是因为得了这个病 |
[38:44] | but it’s, it’s like my brain won’t allow me | 可好像我的大脑有时不允许我 |
[38:47] | to actually add him | 在某些场景中 |
[38:50] | to scenes sometimes, you know? | 加入他的身影 你们能明白吗 |
[38:58] | He wouldn’t leave Kevin’s side tonight. | 他今晚应该不会离开凯文 |
[39:01] | Yeah. That is for sure. | 是的 那是自然 |
[39:04] | And he’d be worried that you would drink. | 而且他还会担心你会去喝酒 |
[39:11] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:13] | You need to stay busy, ’cause you’re… you’re best | 你必须忙起来 因为你… |
[39:16] | – when you’re busy. – Yes. I will. | -忙起来时最优秀 -好的 我会的 |
[39:24] | I actually have a project for you. | 我倒是有个任务安排给你 |
[39:27] | I don’t know how many good years I have left. | 我虽然不知道自己还有多少年清醒 |
[39:29] | I just know that I want to spend | 但我只知道我想尽可能多地 |
[39:31] | as much time with you guys as possible. | 和你们几个在一起 |
[39:35] | And I found, um, | 我发现 |
[39:37] | a different kind of peace at the cabin this year. | 今年在木屋里生活时有一种别样的宁静 |
[39:41] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[39:44] | Build me that house. | 你去建好那座房子 |
[39:47] | The house he was gonna build for me. | 那座他本打算为我建的房子 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:06] | What a year, huh? | 真是不太平的一年 |
[40:08] | – Yeah… – It’ll get better. | -是啊… -会好起来的 |
[40:11] | It’s always darkest before the dawn, | 黎明前的夜总是最黑暗的 |
[40:14] | but we hang our tragedies on fence posts and we fight on. | 但我们把悲剧挂在人生的篱笆栏 然后继续战斗 |
[40:18] | What do we do? | 你说我们干什么 |
[40:21] | I don’t know. It sounds better when Beth says it. | 我不知道 贝丝说的时候听起来更有哲理 |
[40:27] | You’re gonna be fine, honey. | 亲爱的 你会没事的 |
[40:30] | And the state would probably look down on it, | 我估计州法院应该不太会同意 |
[40:33] | but for the record, I would marry you. | 但是我声明 我很愿意嫁给你 |
[40:37] | I would marry all of you. | 我愿意和你们所有人结婚 |
[40:40] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢妈 |
[41:01] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[41:09] | Ma-wage. | “芬礼” |
[41:11] | Ma-wage is what brings us together today. | 我们今天共聚在这场芬礼 |
[41:15] | Yep. That’s the one. | 没错 就这么说 |
[41:17] | People are going to love it. | 大家一定会喜欢的 |
[41:17] | 三个小家伙之家 | |
[41:20] | Ma-wage… | 芬礼… |
[41:27] | 明日之星 | |
[41:37] | I know, I know, I’m getting dressed, | 知道了 马上去换衣服 |
[41:38] | But the wife wanted stockings. | 谁让妻子需要长筒袜 |
[41:40] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[41:41] | I’ve got him, it’s all good. Let’s move Nicky, move. | 我来帮他 没事的 尼奇 我们快走 |
[41:43] | Loved the article, by the way. Hated the picture. | 顺便说一句 非常喜欢内容 很讨厌照片 |
[41:45] | Oh, you know I look good, brother. | 你看到我有多帅了 兄弟 |
[41:51] | Coming in, coming in. I don’t know the rules, | 进来了 进来了 我不知道规矩 |
[41:52] | but I got to get something | 但关于祝酒词 |
[41:53] | – cleared for the toast. – No. Get out. | -我必须弄清楚一件事 -不行 快出去 |
[41:55] | – What? – No, I told you 12 times this morning, | -什么 -不行 今早我已经跟你说过十二遍了 |
[41:56] | – no boys allowed in here. – Boys? I’m a 45-year-old grown man, | -男孩子不得入内 -男孩 我是45岁成年男性 |
[41:58] | thank you kindly. I have a question. | 非常谢谢你 我有一个问题 |
[42:00] | – Hey, you got something on your tie. Get out. – No. Oh! | -你领带上有污渍 快出去 -不 |
[42:02] | – Get out. – Come on, hey, I just need to know | -快出去 -别这样 我只是想知道 |
[42:03] | if movie quotes or impressions are allowed. | 引用电影台词或者模仿明星是不是可以 |
[42:05] | – That’s all. – Yes. | -仅此而已 -可以 |
[42:07] | Yes. This is the last time I’m doing this, | 可以 这是我最后一次这么做 |
[42:09] | so go crazy, brother. | 所以百无禁忌 哥哥 |
[42:13] | You look beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[42:14] | – Okay. Get out. – Thank you. | -好了 出去 -谢谢 |
[42:16] | – Bye-bye. – Yeah, bye-bye. | -拜拜 -再见 |
[42:18] | All right, come on. Geez. | 别这样 天哪 |
[42:19] | Kill a guy for trying to deliver a perfect wedding speech. | 你们是想逼疯一个努力准备完美婚礼致辞的人吗 |
[42:24] | Hey, listen, uh, you’re okay if I do | 如果我牺牲你的面子 |
[42:26] | some British jokes at your expense, right? | 开一些英国玩笑 你应该不介意吧 |
[42:29] | Hey, if you can’t take the piss out | 如果你对你未来妹夫 |
[42:30] | of your future brother-in-law, | 都不能尽情嘲笑 |
[42:31] | who can you take the piss out of, all right? | 那你还能嘲笑谁呢 对吧 |
[42:36] | This is gonna be good. | 效果一定非常好 |