时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | It appears you have | 目前看起来 |
[00:04] | what we doctors call mild cognitive impairment. | 你的症状在医学上称为”轻度认知障碍” |
[00:07] | There is a chance that, over time, | 有可能随着时间的推移 |
[00:08] | you’ll experience more difficulty with memory. | 你会感觉记忆力更差 |
[00:11] | They are gonna want me in San Francisco three days a week. | 他们想要我每周有三天去旧金山 |
[00:14] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[00:16] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想把事情闹大 |
[00:18] | None of the jewelry from here or my nightstand is missing. | 盒子里的珠宝都没丢 我床头柜上的也还在 |
[00:22] | My cufflinks were in here. | 我的袖扣本来放这里的 |
[00:24] | He was in our room. | 他进过我们房间 |
[00:25] | I can’t marry someone who’s not in love with me. | 我没办法嫁给一个不爱我的人 |
[00:29] | – Please don’t do this. – Kevin, | -拜托你别这样 -凯文 |
[00:30] | you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[00:54] | Is it just me or will this go down | 只有我一个人觉得 |
[00:56] | as one of the all-time great songs? | 这首歌将会是永恒经典吗 |
[00:58] | All-time great bands. | 他们就是永恒经典乐队 |
[01:00] | REO Speedwagon are the new Beatles. | 快速马车合唱团就是新甲壳虫 |
[01:03] | Remember I said that. | 记住我说过这话 |
[01:05] | *What started out as friendship* | *我们最初只是朋友* |
[01:08] | *Has grown stronger* | *感情越来越深厚* |
[01:11] | *I only wish I had the strength to let it show* | *只希望我有勇气说出口* |
[01:15] | Oh, you’re letting it show. | 你不是说出口了吗 |
[01:16] | I am? | 是吗 |
[01:20] | Okay! | 行了 |
[01:21] | Break it up, people. | 别腻歪了 两位 |
[01:23] | Big day. | 今天是大日子 |
[01:24] | – Big day. – I know. Hey, guys. | -大日子 -是啊 你们过来看 |
[01:26] | See what I have for you in honor of today? | 看看我特意为今天准备了什么 |
[01:29] | Tang! | 果珍 |
[01:30] | – Tang! – Slow. No, hold on, hold on. | -有果珍 -慢点 等等 |
[01:32] | – Hold on. – Whoa! Slow down. | -等等 -慢点喝 |
[01:33] | Slow down. Okay, look, Dad’s off. | 别着急 好了 爸爸要走了 |
[01:35] | So goodbye kiss. | 来个告别吻 |
[01:36] | Kiss. Kiss. | 亲亲 亲亲 |
[01:39] | I want all the details later. | 回头把细节都给我讲一遍 |
[01:40] | Um… briefcase? | 我的公文包呢 |
[01:42] | In the living room. | 在客厅 |
[01:43] | What would I do without you? | 没了你我可怎么办 |
[01:44] | You’d lose your briefcase a lot. | 你会经常找不到公文包 |
[01:46] | I would lose my mind. Every detail… | 我会直接疯掉的 记得每个细节 |
[01:48] | – I want to hear all about it later. – Bye, Dad. | -晚点都要跟我说哦 -跟爸爸拜拜 |
[01:49] | – Bye! Bye! – Okay, breakfast. Breakfast. | -爸爸拜拜 -好了 快吃早餐吧 |
[01:52] | Started out as friendship… | 最初只是朋友 |
[01:55] | …has grown stronger. I only wish I had… | …感情越来越深厚 只希望… |
[01:59] | The strength to let it show. | 我有勇气说出口. |
[02:01] | …as they continue the countdown. | 时间正在倒数 |
[02:03] | They started the auxiliary power units | 大概一分钟前 他们开启了 |
[02:04] | about a minute ago, and… | 辅助电力系统… |
[02:23] | – Suit’s on? – Yes, ma’am. | -穿戴好了吗 -是的 |
[03:12] | 找到他了 威廉·希尔 62岁 家庭住址: 费城林肯街14号公寓4B | |
[03:16] | Got a sec, boss? | 方便说话吗 老板 |
[03:17] | Yeah. What’s up? | 方便 怎么了 |
[03:19] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[03:24] | Yeah… | 这… |
[03:29] | 费城警察 我们抓到他了 皮尔森议员 抢劫您家的嫌疑人已收监 今天下午3点提审 | |
[03:34] | 皮尔森议员 抢劫您家的嫌疑人已收监 今天下午3点提审 有疑问请随时联系我们 | |
[03:44] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[03:49] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[03:53] | *Happy birthday…* | *祝你生日…* |
[03:59] | You know, when I think it all went wrong for me was 1986. | 我觉得我的人生偏离轨道是在1986年 |
[04:02] | They were sending the Challenger up into space. | 当时挑战者号正要发射到太空 |
[04:03] | You remember the Challenger, right? | 你们记得挑战者号吧 |
[04:04] | – Yeah. With Sandra Bullock? – No. | -桑德拉·布洛克演的呗 -不是 |
[04:07] | What’d you say? You said “Happy birthday”? | 你说什么 “生日快乐”吗 |
[04:09] | Well, thank you, Franny. | 谢谢你 弗兰妮 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry, what is that, Nicky? You said… | 你说什么 尼基 你说… |
[04:12] | Oh, you said I don’t look old enough to be a daddy? | 我这么年轻 根本不像当爸爸的人 |
[04:13] | Well, you know exactly what to say. | 你真是太会说话了 |
[04:16] | Yes, you do. Oh, what does that mean? | 说得很好 这是什么意思呢 |
[04:18] | We ready for the mommy drop-off? | 准备好去妈妈那里了 |
[04:20] | Here we go. | 那就走吧 |
[04:22] | All right. I’m gonna get a change of clothes | 好了 我去换身衣服 |
[04:25] | and we’re out of here. | 然后我们就出发 |
[04:28] | Knock-knock. Coming in hot. | 咚咚咚 我来势汹汹 |
[04:29] | Nicky is ripe. | 尼基拉臭臭了 |
[04:30] | – Give me that stinky boy. – Yeah. | -我来看看这个臭宝宝 -没错 |
[04:32] | – That’s really something special. – Oh, come here. | -这次的味道十分独特 -我看看 |
[04:34] | That is a good one! | 味道不错 |
[04:37] | That’s a good one. | 绝对有分量 |
[04:39] | Is it weird that I love that smell? | 我喜欢这个味道是不是很变态 |
[04:41] | Rhetorical. Aware that it’s weird. | 废话 我知道这样很变态 |
[04:43] | Not gonna apologize for it. | 但我不打算道歉 |
[04:45] | Thank you for letting me sleep in, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你让我睡懒觉 |
[04:47] | – I needed that. – ‘Course. | -我很需要 -别客气 |
[04:48] | Yeah, no, that’s what I’m here for. | 我来这里就是为了帮忙 |
[04:50] | That’s what I’m here for. Right? | 我就是来帮忙的 是吧 |
[04:52] | Oh, by the way, Nicky, uh… Nicky’s nap | 对了 尼基本来想打盹 |
[04:53] | got cut a little short, so you might want to put him down early | 但是好像没睡够 你可以早点哄他躺下 |
[04:55] | – for the next one. – Got it. | -补个觉 -行 |
[04:57] | Franny’s diaper rash? | 弗兰妮的尿布疹怎么样 |
[04:58] | Still looks like her butthole got sunburned, | 小屁眼还是有点红红的 |
[05:00] | but we’re on the upswing, I think. | 不过我觉得应该在好转了 |
[05:01] | Right? On the ups… Oh, and, um, | 是吧 好转了 对了 |
[05:03] | I brought you back your… | 我把你这个拿回来了 |
[05:04] | your air popper. | 蒸汽爆米花机 |
[05:06] | Cleaned it for you and everything. | 我还帮你清理过 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么 |
[05:10] | Voila. | 你看 |
[05:12] | It’s even got the, you know– | 完全一模一样 |
[05:13] | the same little, uh, lid for melting butter. | 连装融化黄油的盖子都一样 |
[05:15] | – Look at that. – It is pretty much the Porsche of air poppers. | -厉害 -这大概是蒸汽爆米花机里的保时捷了 |
[05:18] | Yeah, a man could pop some serious corn with this thing. | 有了它 妈妈再也不用担心我没爆米花吃了 |
[05:20] | This is… | 真好 |
[05:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:23] | You’re welcome. No. | 不客气 |
[05:24] | No, I… | 我… |
[05:25] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | – ‘Kay. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[05:30] | – What? – You see? | -怎么啦 -你看 |
[05:32] | People thought it was a horrible idea, | 当初你在圣坛前抛弃我 |
[05:33] | after you jilted me at the altar, | 我为了靠近孩子搬来这里住 |
[05:34] | me moving in here to be close to the kids. | 大家还说这不是个明智的决定 |
[05:36] | I did not jilt you at the altar. | 我可没有在圣坛前抛弃你 |
[05:37] | You jilted me, for sure. But look at us now. | 你绝对是抛弃了我 不过瞧瞧现在 |
[05:39] | We are-we are one finely tuned co-parenting instrument. | 我们简直就是两位和谐的共同抚养者 |
[05:43] | We are pretty much the Porsche | 在所有略微尴尬的共同抚养者里 |
[05:45] | – of slightly awkward co-parents. – That we are. | -我们差不多是保时捷级别了 -说得没错 |
[05:48] | Okay, so don’t forget to lube up Franny, all right? | 别忘了给弗兰妮擦润滑油 |
[05:50] | And I’m gonna go, um, to this stupid meeting, | 我准备去开个会 |
[05:53] | and then I’m gonna come back here, grab the kids. | 然后我就回来接孩子 |
[05:54] | I’ll take ’em to Kate’s for the party, so… | 我带他们去凯特家参加派对 |
[05:57] | And you’re sure you don’t want to go? | 你确定不想一起去吗 |
[05:59] | It’s a family birthday party, Kevin, and… | 那是家庭生日聚会 凯文 |
[06:03] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:04] | I’m, uh, hosting book club here today anyways. | 反正我今天还要举办读书会 |
[06:07] | Yes, book club. Love those nerds. | 对 读书会 我爱那些书呆子 |
[06:09] | Okay, just because we enjoy reading | 我们喜欢读书 |
[06:10] | and discussing fantasy literature does not mean we are nerds. | 讨论奇幻文学 不代表我们是书呆子 |
[06:16] | – You know, get out of my house. – Okay. | -赶快从我房子里出去 -好 |
[06:17] | – Get. Go. – All right, kids. All right, all right. | -出去 走 -好吧 孩子们 好吧 |
[06:19] | – Bye, guys. Bye. – Say bye-bye. Say “Bye, Daddy.” | -再见 各位 -说再见 说”爸爸再见” |
[06:20] | Say bye-bye. | 说再见 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:23] | Some strawberries. | 草莓 |
[06:25] | Do you feel them? | 感觉到了吗 |
[06:26] | Here’s some water for you. | 这是你的水 |
[06:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:41] | Well, think of the devil. | 刚想着你呢 |
[06:43] | Okay, first, let me say that I hate | 首先 我要说我讨厌 |
[06:44] | that I’m doing this over FaceTime and not in person | 要和你打视频电话 而不是当面 |
[06:47] | and that there happens to be a 24s shot clock on the whole thing, | 而且我们一共只有倒计时24秒的时间 |
[06:50] | since a prematurely balding man | 因为一个早秃的男人 |
[06:51] | is about to walk into my office and blow up my entire day. | 要走进我的办公室 毁掉我的一整天 |
[06:54] | So I just wanted to call you really quick | 所以我想赶快给你打个电话 |
[06:56] | and say happy birthday, Kate. | 说一句生日快乐 凯特 |
[06:57] | I love you very much, and I miss you. | 我很爱你 我很想你 |
[07:00] | Aw. I miss you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[07:02] | You sound stressed. | 你听起来很累 |
[07:03] | No wasting time on me. Now, listen, | 别在我身上浪费时间 听好 |
[07:05] | I know you have the day off, | 我知道你今天放假 |
[07:06] | so I have arranged for your mom and Miguel | 所以我安排了你妈妈和米格尔 |
[07:08] | to take the kids to Train Park. | 带孩子们去火车公园 |
[07:10] | With Nicky, of course, | 当然 尼奇也一起 |
[07:10] | since they’re all attached at the hip | 因为自从尼奇开始和他们住 |
[07:12] | since he started staying with them. | 他们总是粘在一起 |
[07:14] | Wait, they’re taking the kids? | 等等 他们会把孩子带走 |
[07:15] | For the entire afternoon. | 整个下午都带走 |
[07:17] | And you, my beautiful wife, | 而你 我美丽的妻子 |
[07:19] | get a peaceful, childless house for the whole day. | 可以在安静 没有小孩的房子里享受一整天 |
[07:22] | I have a massage therapist showing up in one hour. | 我预约了一位按摩师 一小时内到 |
[07:25] | And don’t worry– I know what you like. | 别担心 我知道你喜欢什么 |
[07:26] | I asked for a woman | 我请了一位女按摩师 |
[07:27] | with the hands of an offensive lineman. | 手劲却堪比粗鲁的橄榄球前锋 |
[07:30] | Toby… | 托比 |
[07:31] | And the shot clock is going off. | 倒计时结束了 |
[07:33] | Okay, I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[07:35] | Happy birthday. Kiss the munchkins for me, okay | 生日快乐 替我亲亲孩子们 |
[07:37] | Oh, my God, here they come. All right. Okay, bye. | 我的天 他们来了 好了 再见 |
[07:39] | – Love you. – I love you… | -爱你 -我也 |
[07:42] | …too. | 爱你 |
[07:46] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:49] | He’s so romantic. | 他太浪漫了 |
[07:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:52] | No, I-I miss him so much it hurts. | 不 我太想他了 这更难过 |
[07:55] | Malik sending you love letters from Boston? | 马利克从波士顿给你发了情书吗 |
[07:58] | Aw, that’s adorbs. | 真可爱 |
[08:00] | That boy is adorbs. | 那男生真可爱 |
[08:04] | You know, your dad used to send me love letters | 你们爸爸曾经常在暑假时 |
[08:05] | on our summer break. | 给我寄情书 |
[08:07] | Like, full-on, cursive, handwritten… | 一整面 花体 手写的 |
[08:10] | Y’all not listening. Okay. | 你们不想听 好吧 |
[08:11] | That’s fair. | 没关系 |
[08:13] | There’s my romantic birthday boy. | 我浪漫的寿星来了 |
[08:15] | You decide on your wish yet? | 你决定好许什么愿望了吗 |
[08:17] | Can we go in the next room, please? | 我们能去隔壁房间说吗 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | It’s all kind of one room, but okay. | 这不是还在同一个房间吗 但好吧 |
[08:29] | Got an email. | 我收到了一封邮件 |
[08:31] | The cops got the guy who robbed us. | 警察抓到了抢劫我们的那个人 |
[08:34] | Caught him breaking into a parked car. | 在他破入一辆停着的车子时抓到的 |
[08:38] | Are they sure it’s our guy? | 他们确定是抢我们的人吗 |
[08:40] | He pawned all of our jewelry, but, um… | 他当掉了所有的珠宝 但是 |
[08:43] | you remember how we couldn’t find | 你记得我们去年 |
[08:44] | one of our wedding photos last year, | 有一张结婚照找不到了吗 |
[08:46] | thought we were losing our minds? | 我们还以为是自己疯了 |
[08:48] | He had it on him. | 他一直带在身上 |
[08:49] | Just the picture, not the frame. | 只有照片 没有相框 |
[08:54] | He’s, um… | 他 |
[08:56] | he’s getting arraigned today. | 他今天要被提审了 |
[08:58] | I think I might go down there. | 我想我要去一下 |
[09:00] | Randall, | 兰德尔 |
[09:01] | – it’s your birthday. – I want to look him in the eye, | -今天是你生日 -我想看着他的眼睛 |
[09:03] | Beth, tell him what he did to us. | 告诉他他对我们做了什么 贝丝 |
[09:04] | – To our family. – Okay. Baby, | -对我们的家庭 -好吧 亲爱的 |
[09:06] | let’s play a game, okay? | 我们来玩个游戏 怎么样 |
[09:08] | There’s two doors you can choose from today. | 你今天有两扇门可以选择 |
[09:11] | Behind door number one | 一号门后面 |
[09:13] | is your beautiful, “Top of her game right now” Wife… | 是你美丽的 处于颜值巅峰的娇妻 |
[09:16] | …who is fulfilled in her new job | 她因为新工作而感到充实 |
[09:18] | and-and has a new skincare line | 还尝试了新的护肤流程 |
[09:20] | – that has her positively glowing. – That’s true. | -因此容光焕发 -的确 |
[09:22] | She is clicking on all her sexy cylinders. | 她用她的性感开足了马力 |
[09:27] | And is ready to grant you any birthday wish you want. | 准备好满足你任何生日愿望 |
[09:31] | Like a less-problematic Aladdin genie. | 像个没那么多毛病的阿拉丁神灯 |
[09:33] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[09:34] | Behind door number two, | 二号门后面 |
[09:37] | you have confronting the creeper | 是去和闯入我们家 |
[09:38] | who broke into our home and upturned a year of our lives. | 颠覆了我们一年生活的变态对峙 |
[09:45] | You’re gonna pick door number two, aren’t you? | 你打算选二号门 是吗 |
[09:47] | – I need to look him in the eye, Beth. – Oh, my gosh. | -我要去见他 贝丝 -我的天 |
[09:49] | – You are a very unusual man. – I know. | -你这个人是真邪门 -我知道 |
[09:51] | But you really are at the top | 但你现在的确 |
[09:52] | – of your game right… – No, no, no. | -处于颜值巅… -不不不 |
[09:53] | You only get one door, baby. You made your choice. | 你只能选一扇门 亲爱的 你做出了选择 |
[09:56] | All right? Hey, ladies? | 好了 姑娘们 |
[09:57] | Mom-mobile’s leaving in three. All right? | 一会就开车出门 好吗 |
[10:01] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:03] | I would’ve chose door number Beth. | 要我就选贝丝那扇门 |
[10:20] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[10:22] | 美航局 1986年1月28日 卡纳维拉尔角 挑战者号 | |
[10:23] | Class. Class! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[10:25] | Kevin, please. | 凯文 拜托 |
[10:28] | – …now underway… – Okay. | -正在进行 -好了 |
[10:30] | – in minus 15 seconds. – Here we go. | -倒计时十五秒 -开始了 |
[10:33] | Kevin, please settle. | 凯文 坐好 |
[10:35] | T-minus ten, nine, eight, | 倒计时 十 九 八 |
[10:38] | seven, six. | 七 六 |
[10:40] | We have main engines start. | 主引擎启动了 |
[10:42] | Four, three, two, one… | 四 三 二 一 |
[10:46] | and liftoff, liftoff | 发射 |
[10:49] | of the 25th space shuttle mission, | 第二十五次航天飞船任务发射 |
[10:51] | and it has cleared the tower. | 已经顺利从发射塔离开 |
[10:58] | So, the 25th space shuttle mission is now on the way | 在不计其数的推迟之后 |
[11:02] | after more delays than NASA cares to count. | 第二十五次航天飞船任务终于启程 |
[11:05] | This morning they looked as though | 今早飞船甚至看起来 |
[11:06] | they were not going to be able to get off. | 都无法进行发射 |
[11:24] | Looks like a couple of the, uh, | 看起来有几个 |
[11:25] | solid rocket boosters, uh, | 火箭助推器 |
[11:27] | blew away from the side of the shuttle in an explosion. | 从飞船的一侧被炸了出去 |
[11:35] | My controller’s here, looking very carefully at the situation | 指挥者在非常仔细地检查这一情况 |
[11:40] | – Obviously a major malfunction. – It seems that… | -显然有重大故障 -看起来 |
[11:45] | I think they’re having a little problem there. | 我觉得他们遇上了点麻烦 |
[11:56] | Hey, guess what, guys. | 猜猜怎么样 各位 |
[11:58] | Did you know that this train goes all the way around the park | 你们知道这辆火车会绕公园 |
[12:00] | two whole times? | 整整两圈吗 |
[12:03] | Two whole times? You hear that? | 整整两圈 你们听到了吗 |
[12:06] | How is this my life? | 我的生活怎么这样 |
[12:08] | Would you stop bitching? | 你能别念叨了吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s just this damn Facebook. I-I.. | 好 抱歉 只是脸书太讨厌 我… |
[12:12] | You know what, every morning since I got here, | 你知道吗 我来这后每天早晨 |
[12:15] | I Facebook stalk the girl who got away. | 都会用脸书偷窥那个离开我的女孩 |
[12:17] | I told you about her, right? | 我跟你说过她 对吧 |
[12:19] | – Sally? – Sally, yes. | -萨莉 -萨莉 对 |
[12:20] | – Yeah. – Yes, you tell us about her every day. | -对吧 -说过 你每天都在说她 |
[12:23] | Every single day. | 天天都说 |
[12:24] | Well, every single day, I lose my nerve, | 好吧 天天都说 但我鼓不起勇气 |
[12:27] | even though she’s just a few hours from here. | 尽管她离这只有几小时的距离 |
[12:31] | Here I am on a baby train. | 现在我却在坐幼儿火车 |
[12:33] | Oh, Nicky, shush. | 好了 尼奇 闭嘴 |
[12:35] | And who doesn’t like trains? | 谁会不喜欢火车呢 |
[12:37] | – Everybody likes trains. – Yeah. | -所有人都热爱火车 -是啊 |
[12:39] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:40] | Did I ever tell you how my dad | 我跟你说过我小时候 |
[12:42] | used to take me on trains when I was a little girl? | 我爸常带我坐火车吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:46] | Any Sunday my dad had to go into the office, | 每当我爸周日要去加班时 |
[12:49] | he would, uh, take me on the train into the city with him. | 他就会带我一块坐火车进城 |
[12:54] | I loved those Sundays. | 我特别喜欢那些周日 |
[13:00] | My dad would, uh, sit there reading– | 我爸会坐在那看书 |
[13:01] | He was a big reader, my dad, novels mainly– | 他很爱看书 主要看小说… |
[13:04] | And, uh, I’d sit across from him just watching the world go by | 而我会坐在他对面 听着火车的隆隆声 |
[13:09] | as the train rumbled beneath us. | 看着世界从身旁掠过 |
[13:13] | And then, when we would get close to the city, | 然后 等快到目的地时 |
[13:15] | he would walk me to the very front of the train, | 他会带我走到火车头 |
[13:18] | and we’d walk back through each and every car. | 然后我们会往回走 穿过每节车厢 |
[13:22] | All the way. | 一直走 |
[13:22] | All the way to the back, to the… | 走到最后 到… |
[13:27] | The, um… | 到… |
[13:30] | Oh, the-the last car. | 就是最后一节车厢 |
[13:33] | No, no, no, no. D-Don’t te… Don’t tell me. | 不不不 别…别提醒我 |
[13:39] | The last… | 最后… |
[13:42] | Oh, that was amazing. | 感觉太棒了 |
[13:45] | – I’m a new woman. – I’m glad. | -我脱胎换骨了 -很高兴你喜欢 |
[13:47] | Your husband’s very thoughtful. | 你丈夫真的很体贴 |
[13:48] | I wish mine would order me | 真希望我老公在我生日时 |
[13:50] | a me on my birthday. | 也能为我请一位我这样的技师 |
[13:51] | Yeah. It’s very Toby. | 是啊 确实是托比的作风 |
[13:55] | Actually, it isn’t. | 其实 并不是 |
[13:57] | He’s usually more of, like, a giant in-person | 他其实通常更…乐意亲力亲为 |
[13:58] | grand gesture kind of guy. | 把一切安排得完美无瑕 |
[14:01] | This outsourcing is a little new. | 这次业务外包还挺新鲜 |
[14:03] | Not to say it’s not wonderful and much needed and… | 不是说服务不好或没必要 只是… |
[14:05] | You know, honestly, it’s simpler. | 实话说 确实更省事 |
[14:10] | 菲利普·大混蛋 学校出了点急事 能来一下吗 | |
[14:19] | Kevin Pearson. | 凯文·皮尔森到了 |
[14:22] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[14:29] | What, it’s been, um… | 已经有… |
[14:31] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[14:32] | Five years to the day since your national meltdown on my set. | 从你在台上情绪失控到现在已经五年了 |
[14:36] | You counted. | 你还记着呢 |
[14:37] | You count, Kevin, | 当然记着 凯文 |
[14:39] | when somebody torpedoes your life and career, you count. | 当有人把你的生活和职业毁于一旦 你会记住的 |
[14:45] | I supposed you would, but hey, | 说的也是 不过话说 |
[14:46] | looks like you landed on your feet, though, right? | 你绝处逢生了 对吧 |
[14:48] | I mean, this is a hell of a show. | 这剧火得不行 |
[14:49] | The writing is phenomenal. | 剧本简直惊艳 |
[14:51] | I never worked on it. | 我没参与制作 |
[14:54] | I’m a fan. | 只是粉丝而已 |
[15:00] | Look, man, I… | 其实 我… |
[15:02] | We both know we were forced | 我们心里都清楚 |
[15:03] | to take this meeting by our agents, right? | 是我们的经纪人非要安排这次会面 对吗 |
[15:05] | I mean, y-you don’t want me to do whatever movie this is. | 不论什么电影 你都不希望我来演 |
[15:07] | I don’t want to do whatever movie this is. | 我也什么电影都不想演 |
[15:08] | They want to reboot The Manny, Kevin. | 他们想重制《靓男保姆》 凯文 |
[15:14] | – So… – There is no film. | -所以… -不是拍电影 |
[15:16] | They knew you’d never show up if… | 他们知道你根本不会露面 如果… |
[15:18] | Let me get this straight. | 我先问清楚 |
[15:19] | – They want me to play the Manny again? – What? | -他们想让我再演一次奶爸吗 -什么 |
[15:22] | No, you’re far too old. | 不 你太老了 |
[15:24] | No, you play the dad. | 不 你要演爸爸 |
[15:26] | A dad to twins, ironically. | 一对双胞胎的爸爸 可笑吧 |
[15:30] | Kevin, I-I saw the last film. | 凯文 我看了你上一部电影 |
[15:33] | I actually purchased a ticket. | 我真去买了票 |
[15:35] | And after 90 minutes, | 看了90分钟后 |
[15:36] | when I realized it was only halfway over, | 我意识到电影才演了一半 |
[15:38] | I started to lick the movie theater seats | 于是我开始舔电影院的座椅 |
[15:41] | in an attempt to give myself COVID. | 试试能不能感染上新冠 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | I know what’s out there for you right now. | 我知道你现在面临的选择 |
[15:48] | This is good. | 这是桩好差事 |
[15:50] | You get to raise your family in Los Angeles, | 你可以养活你在洛杉矶的家人 |
[15:51] | work one day a week and become a zillionaire. | 每周工作一天 就能完全不愁钱 |
[15:56] | Or say no. | 你也可以拒绝 |
[15:57] | And spend the rest of your years | 在余下的演艺生涯中 |
[15:58] | travelling to Vancouver every weekend | 每周末都赶到温哥华 |
[16:00] | to shoot Treat Williams indies | 拍特里特·威廉姆斯的独立电影 |
[16:02] | where you got to do your own hair. | 你甚至得自己做发型 |
[16:12] | Over my dead body. | 我死也不拍 |
[16:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:19] | Mr. Watkins, you are being charged with burglary | 沃特金斯先生 你被指控 |
[16:22] | while in possession of an offensive weapon | 持有进攻性武器入室行窃 |
[16:24] | and criminal trespass. | 及非法入侵 |
[16:26] | – Do you understand the charges? – Yes. | -你理解这些罪名吗 -是的 |
[16:29] | Preliminary hearing will be set for four weeks from today, | 预审将在四周后进行 |
[16:34] | and bail has been set as noted. | 保释金额如前所述 |
[16:48] | Excuse me, Officer, um… | 抱歉 警官… |
[16:51] | – Randall Pearson, councilman for District… – District 12. | -兰德尔·皮尔森 议员 负责 -12区 |
[16:54] | Yes, sir. My wife and I voted for you. | 我知道 先生 我和我妻子为你投了票 |
[16:56] | We plan on doing it again. | 我们也打算再给你投票 |
[16:57] | Well, that makes this a lot easier. | 好的 那就好办多了 |
[17:01] | Do you think I could speak with him for a couple minutes? | 我可以和他说几句话吗 |
[17:04] | Sure thing, Councilman. | 没问题 议员先生 |
[17:06] | I’ll be right here if you need me. | 如果有需要 我马上过来 |
[17:16] | Do you know who I am? | 你认识我吗 |
[17:22] | You’re the guy from my picture. | 你是我照片里的那个人 |
[17:51] | How are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
[17:53] | Oh, they barely said a word on the ride home. | 他们在回家路上几乎一言不发 |
[17:55] | And I started their day out with Tang, Jack. | 出发前我让他们喝了果珍 杰克 |
[17:58] | – With Tang. – Yeah. We’ll talk to ’em, Bec. | -果珍 -好 我们得跟他们聊聊 小贝 |
[18:01] | Just like we did when the goldfish died. | 就像上次金鱼死了时一样 |
[18:04] | Uh, a spaceship filled with heroes | 一架载满英雄的飞船 |
[18:07] | exploded on national television. | 在全国电视直播时爆炸了 |
[18:08] | I don’t think the Splishy and Splashy model is gonna work here. | 我感觉哔哔和啵啵那套不会管用的 |
[18:11] | Bec. We can do this. | 小贝 没问题的 |
[18:16] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 没事的 |
[18:25] | Hey, Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[18:27] | Hey, guys? | 孩子们 |
[18:28] | Uh, daddy and I just… we wanted to see | 我和爸爸想问问… |
[18:31] | if there is anything that you wanted to talk about. | 你们有没有什么话想说 |
[18:34] | About today? | 关于今天的事 |
[18:40] | ‘Cause I know, for me… | 因为我知道 对我来说… |
[18:44] | I had a lot of sad feelings. | 我产生了很多悲伤的情绪 |
[18:47] | – Did any of you maybe feel like that? – Yeah. | -你们也有同样的感受吗 -对 |
[18:50] | You know, like maybe when Splishy and Splashy… | 其实 可能哔哔和啵啵… |
[18:54] | Don’t do Splishy and Splashy. | 别说哔哔和啵啵了 |
[18:55] | I’m telling you, it’s a good way in. | 听我的 这是个很好的切入点 |
[18:56] | All the teachers were crying. | 所有老师都在哭 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:01] | I bet they were, bug. | 能想得到 宝贝 |
[19:04] | It’s a good thing they were that high up. | 但还好他们飞得很高 |
[19:06] | That means they were closer to heaven. | 说明他们离天堂更近 |
[19:11] | Yeah. I think that’s a really nice thought, bug. | 是的 我觉得你的想法很好 宝贝 |
[19:15] | Maybe Splishy and Splashy will take care of them. | 哔哔和啵啵应该会照顾好他们的 |
[19:23] | Boys, how about you? | 男孩们 你们呢 |
[19:25] | You-you guys feeling a little sad, too? | 你们也觉得有点难过吗 |
[19:30] | Can I have more mac and cheese? | 我能再来点芝士通心粉吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[19:36] | – I can get it. – No, no. | -我去拿 -不 不用 |
[19:36] | I got it, I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[19:44] | – So good. – Look who’s back. | -好极了 -瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[19:45] | How was book… club? | 阅读俱乐部…如何 |
[19:48] | You remember Elijah, right? From book club? | 你记得以利亚吗 阅读俱乐部的成员 |
[19:51] | No, I mean, yeah. | 我记得 |
[19:53] | I didn’t realize, uh… | 我没意识到… |
[19:55] | I didn’t realize everyone was still here. | 我没意识到大家都还在 |
[19:57] | Oh, I’m just helping Maddy clean up. | 我是留下来帮麦迪打扫卫生的 |
[19:59] | She always hosts and gets stuck with it. | 她经常主持活动 收拾不过来 |
[20:02] | Well, that’s nice. | 挺好 |
[20:05] | I’m just gonna grab the kids and take them to the party. | 我就是来接孩子 带他们去派对 |
[20:06] | Oh, perfect timing. | 时间正好 |
[20:07] | They are just starting to stir from their naps. | 他们刚要睡醒 |
[20:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:13] | How was book club? | 阅读俱乐部如何 |
[20:14] | – Oh, my God. – So good. | -天啊 -好极了 |
[20:16] | We read The Queen of the Tearling. | 我们读了《铁灵女王》 |
[20:18] | Everybody’s mind was blown. | 所有人都大为震撼 |
[20:19] | Yeah, n… Eli called me a Kelsea today, | 没错 以利今天叫我凯尔茜 |
[20:21] | so he is basically my best friend for life. | 所以他基本算我这辈子的好朋友了 |
[20:24] | Well, I only speak the truth. | 我只是实话实说 |
[20:28] | Oh, you haven’t read it? | 你没看过吗 |
[20:29] | Not a page. | 一页也没有 |
[20:31] | You know, the last thing I read was, um… | 我最近一次阅读看的是… |
[20:33] | was Parasite. | 《寄生虫》 |
[20:35] | Subtitled movie. | 带字幕的电影 |
[20:36] | – Kev, considers it reading. – Well, it’s Korean, | -小凯觉得那也算阅读 -毕竟是韩语电影 |
[20:38] | so you have to read it to understand it, | 必须阅读字幕才能理解 |
[20:40] | unless you speak Korean, so… | 除非你懂韩语… |
[20:42] | Hey, I don’t want to geek out or anything… | 我不想显得很宅男… |
[20:44] | Oh, Eli, maybe not now. | 以利 也许现在不该说这个 |
[20:44] | I’m just gonna say it once. You said I could. | 我只说这一次 你说我可以的 |
[20:46] | – Okay. – Hill 400 is a freaking masterpiece. | -好吧 -《400高地》真是部杰作 |
[20:50] | – Yeah? – You are so good, man. | -是吗 -你演得太好了 老兄 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | Thank y… That’s very kind. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 谢谢你这么说 我很感激 |
[20:55] | Um, so I’m-I’m gonna grab the kids, right? | 那我去抱孩子了 |
[20:57] | And then Elijah and I will-will get out of your hair. | 然后我和以利亚就走了 |
[21:01] | Unless you want help with the dishes. | 除非你需要我帮忙洗碗 |
[21:04] | Wow, that’s so nice. No, that would be huge. | 那太好了 那是帮我大忙了 |
[21:06] | Who knew fantasy nerds could be such slobs? | 谁能知道喜欢奇幻文学的书呆子会这么邋遢 |
[21:09] | Um, everyone who’s ever met a fantasy nerd. | 只要认识一位奇幻文学书呆子就能知道 |
[21:13] | Right. | 倒也是 |
[21:13] | Walked into that one. Should we… | 我问了句废话 我们要… |
[21:15] | – Great. – Another bottle? Yeah, absolutely… | -好吧 -喝完这瓶吗 当然没问题 |
[21:17] | So, I’ll just grab the kids, then. | 那我自己去抱孩子了 |
[21:19] | I, uh… when I was, uh…five… | 我五岁的时候… |
[21:27] | My name is Randall Pearson. | 我是兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[21:30] | Two years ago, you broke into my home. | 两年前 你闯进了我家 |
[21:33] | You broke through a window and stole some jewelry. | 你打破了窗户 偷走了一些珠宝 |
[21:37] | I caught you on the way out with a knife. | 我出门时撞见你拿着刀 |
[21:43] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:47] | I have, uh, holes in my memory. | 我记忆中总有空白 |
[21:53] | Do you have any water? | 你有水吗 |
[21:56] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[21:57] | I can try to get you some. | 我可以试着帮你要点水 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:04] | It was a terrifying moment for my family. | 这件事对我的家人们影响很大 |
[22:07] | My wife, my daughters. | 我的妻子 我的女儿们 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[22:14] | You know what they did with my dog? | 你知道他们怎么处理我的狗吗 |
[22:19] | I don’t. I can try to find out for you. | 不知道 我可以试着帮你问问 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I didn’t know where I got the picture from, | 是啊 我不知道我从哪拿到的照片 |
[22:30] | but you looked happy in it. | 但照片里你看起来很幸福 |
[22:33] | I thought maybe it came from a good part of my life. | 我原以为它也许来自我生活中好的部分 |
[22:38] | But I guess it came from a bad part. | 但现在看来是来自坏的部分 |
[22:44] | Do you know what they did with my dog? | 你知道他们怎么处理我的狗吗 |
[22:48] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[22:53] | I hear you, you’re just not saying anything. | 我听到了 但你相当于什么都没说 |
[22:56] | Why? You haven’t told me why. | 为什么 你还没告诉我原因 |
[22:59] | There is no why, Jess. | 没有原因 杰西 |
[23:00] | I’m just not in a place… | 我现在只是… |
[23:02] | Don’t you dare use your traumatic past | 不要试图用你痛苦的过去 |
[23:04] | to try and get out of this relationship, okay? | 来逃离这段感情 好吗 |
[23:05] | That is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[23:07] | I don’t care if it’s upsetting. | 我不在乎这会不会让我难过 |
[23:08] | I just need to know so that I can move on. | 我只需要知道原因 这样我才能放下过去 |
[23:16] | You bore me, Jessica. | 你让我觉得很无聊 杰西卡 |
[23:19] | I mean, you are a stunning, | 你是一个美丽 |
[23:22] | intelligent, magnificent woman, | 聪明 优秀的女人 |
[23:24] | and yet, every time we have a meal together, | 可我们每次一起吃饭 |
[23:26] | I can’t help but feel like I’m watching paint dry. | 我觉得自己就像在看油漆变干 |
[23:30] | And I-I’ll spare you the whole “It’s-it’s not you, it’s me” | 我就不说”不是你的问题 是我的问题” |
[23:33] | nonsense and remind you to focus on the fact | 这种废话了 我希望你记得 |
[23:36] | that you are a stunning, intelligent, magnificent woman, | 你是一个美丽 聪明 优秀的女人 |
[23:40] | who’s just wasting her time on a pasty English chap | 而你不该把时间浪费在一个把”跟你一起吃寿司” |
[23:43] | who just equated eating sushi with you to watching paint dry. | 比喻成”看油漆变干”的英国破小伙身上 |
[23:50] | Is-is that helpful? | 这么说有帮助吗 |
[23:52] | For moving on? | 帮助你放下过去 |
[23:55] | You are a condescending prick. | 你真是个目中无人的混蛋 |
[23:58] | This would seem to be the common refrain in my life, yes. | 是的 这辈子经常有人这么说我 |
[24:10] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[24:11] | Oh, good. You’re here, um… | 太好了 你来了 |
[24:13] | Oh, that was not the emergency. | 紧急情况不是那个 |
[24:16] | Oh, but speaking of which, | 不过说到这个 |
[24:17] | I assure you, I had nothing to do | 我向你保证 接下来发生的事 |
[24:19] | with what’s about to happen here. | 跟我没有任何关系 |
[24:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:26] | It’s your birthday gift. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[24:28] | They insisted. | 他们一再坚持 |
[24:29] | I think the whole thing’s completely overwrought, | 我觉得这整件事都大可不必 |
[24:31] | but who can say no to a bunch of well-meaning blind kids | 但谁能拒绝一群好心的盲童 |
[24:34] | with a soft spot for their teacher? | 对老师的心意呢 |
[24:36] | All right, go ahead, superstars. | 好了 开始吧 巨星们 |
[24:43] | I told them this is your favourite. | 我告诉他们这是你最爱的歌 |
[24:47] | *Lying in my bed, I hear* | *躺在床上* |
[24:50] | *The clock tick and think of you* | *听着钟声滴答 我想起你* |
[24:55] | *Caught up in circles* | *辗转反侧* |
[24:58] | *Confusion is nothing new* | *困惑 早已习以为常* |
[25:02] | *Flashback to warm nights* | *忆起那些温暖的夜晚* |
[25:07] | *Almost left behind* | *几乎已被忘怀* |
[25:10] | *Suitcase of memory* | *装满回忆的行囊* |
[25:14] | *Time after* | *一次又一次* |
[25:16] | *Sometimes you picture me* | *有时你想起我* |
[25:19] | *I’m walking too far ahead* | *我已走远* |
[25:36] | It’s a good one. | 这本书很不错 |
[25:38] | Don’t see what all the controversy’s about. | 我不明白为什么会有这么多争议 |
[25:41] | You want to walk the train? | 你想在火车上走走吗 |
[25:43] | – Yes, please. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[25:45] | We’ll start at the front | 我们从车头开始 |
[25:46] | and walk all the way back to the… | 然后一路走回… |
[25:55] | “First came the big black engine, puffing and chuffing, | “最前面的是黑色的大引擎 呼哧呼哧 |
[25:59] | “Then came the boxcars, | 接着是货车车厢 |
[26:01] | “Then the oil cars, then the coal cars, | 接着是油罐车厢 载煤车厢 |
[26:04] | “Then the flat cars. | 然后是平板车厢 |
[26:06] | “Sometimes, they were switched around in different ways, | 有时它们会以不同的顺序排列 |
[26:09] | but the little red…” | 但那节红色的…” |
[26:13] | Little red… | 红色的… |
[26:30] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[26:34] | You putting away your shuttle? | 你要把航天飞机收起来了吗 |
[26:44] | You’ve been so quiet. | 你一整天都很沉默 |
[26:46] | I just wanted to check in on you. | 我想来看看你怎么样 |
[26:49] | You want to come and sit here with me for a little bit? | 你想过来陪我坐一会儿吗 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:56] | Well, I’ll be downstairs if you want to talk. | 想聊聊的话 可以来楼下找我 |
[27:02] | She has kids. | 她有孩子 |
[27:07] | The astronaut teacher. | 那位宇航员老师 |
[27:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:14] | Do you think someone’s making them dinner? | 你觉得有人给他们做晚饭吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, I bet their… | 我猜 |
[27:23] | I bet their dad’s making them dinner, hon. | 我猜他们的爸爸会做晚饭的 宝贝 |
[27:28] | Maybe you can send them macaroni and cheese, | 也许你可以给他们寄点芝士通心粉 |
[27:30] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[27:38] | And so, you bailed him out? | 所以 你把他保出来了 |
[27:40] | So he could meet me at the shelter later. | 这样他晚点就能来收容所见我了 |
[27:44] | I’m arranging a bed for him and meeting him there tonight. | 我在给他安排床位 约了他今晚在那见面 |
[27:48] | It felt like a romantic full circle kind of thing, | 感觉像是某种浪漫的善意循环吧 |
[27:52] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[27:53] | Oh, my God, Randall. | 我的天 兰德尔 |
[27:54] | – I don’t even know what to say. – I know. | -我都不知道该说什么 -我明白 |
[27:58] | I saw his file, Beth. | 我看到他的档案了 贝丝 |
[28:04] | For the last two years, | 过去两年来 |
[28:04] | this man has woken me from my dreams in a cold sweat. | 这个人经常让我一身冷汗从噩梦中醒来 |
[28:10] | This man with the knife. | 这个持刀的人 |
[28:13] | But today I saw his file, | 但今天我看了他的档案 |
[28:16] | and he had a name. | 他有名字了 |
[28:18] | It’s David. | 叫大卫 |
[28:21] | The man with the knife, his name is David. | 持刀的人 名字叫大卫 |
[28:25] | And he had a family. | 他有过家庭 |
[28:28] | And he’s someone’s son. | 他也是别人的儿子 |
[28:31] | Could’ve been William. | 他可能是另一个威廉 |
[28:33] | So… | 所以 |
[28:35] | you look at this man, | 你看着这个男人 |
[28:38] | and you see sweet, gentle William, | 竟然想到了和蔼可亲的威廉 |
[28:41] | – who would nev… – It’s not just William, Beth. | -一个永远不会… -不只是威廉 贝丝 |
[28:44] | I see Kev. I see my father. | 我想到了小凯 想到我爸 |
[28:47] | I see Laurel. | 想到罗瑞尔 |
[28:50] | I see a young Shauna. | 想到了年轻的肖娜 |
[28:53] | I see thousands of addicts in my district | 想到我街区里的上千个瘾君子 |
[28:56] | I was elected to help who I’m not doing nearly enough for. | 我当选就是为了帮助他们 可我做得完全不够 |
[29:02] | I don’t know. | 我说不清楚 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | I’m-a give you one more shot. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[29:15] | At what? | 什么机会 |
[29:16] | This birthday genie wish thing. | 向生日神灯许愿的机会 |
[29:21] | Door number one. The whole shebang thing. | 一号门 娇妻全套礼包 |
[29:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:26] | Because you… | 因为你 |
[29:30] | are the real thing, Randall. | 是无价之宝 兰德尔 |
[29:33] | You know how many vices men can have these days? | 你知道现代人可以有多少恶习吗 |
[29:37] | Gambling. Booze. Porn. | 赌博 酗酒 黄片 |
[29:40] | Freaking fantasy football. | 虚拟足球赛 |
[29:41] | And my guy… | 而我家老公 |
[29:44] | just wants to help people. | 只是喜欢帮助别人 |
[29:48] | It’s compulsive and over the top. | 简直上瘾到难以自拔 |
[29:51] | And if that son of a bitch doesn’t show up tonight, | 那个混蛋今晚要是不出现 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna lose it. | 我绝对翻脸 |
[29:57] | But you… | 但你 |
[30:00] | are an incredibly decent man, | 是一个超级正派的人 |
[30:02] | Randall Pearson. | 兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[30:05] | And it’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[30:08] | So… make a wish. | 所以 许个愿吧 |
[30:12] | I got my wish when I met you. | 我见到你的那一刻就如愿以偿了 |
[30:14] | Don’t be cheesy now, just get it done. | 别矫情了 赶紧开始吧 |
[30:25] | You walked with Dad from the front to the back. | 你和爸爸从前走到后 |
[30:32] | It’s not the boxcar. It’s not the engine. | 不是棚车 也不是车头 |
[30:41] | It was the name of the book. | 书的名字里就有它 |
[30:43] | You read it every night. | 你每晚都会读的 |
[30:49] | Think, Rebecca. It’s the red one. | 努力想 丽贝卡 它是红色的 |
[30:52] | The car at the end. | 最后那节车厢 |
[30:58] | The red car. | 红色的车厢 |
[31:00] | The car at the end. | 最后那节车厢 |
[31:01] | The red one, damn it! | 红色的 该死 |
[31:05] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[31:15] | I-I didn’t want to tell you guys | 我本来想等你们过完生日 |
[31:17] | until after your birthday, but… | 再告诉你们 但是 |
[31:20] | I… | 我 |
[31:24] | I got the results of the PET scan back, and… | 我拿到脑扫描的检查结果了 |
[31:29] | the scan is positive for plaques building in my brain. | 结果是我的脑子里长了一些斑块 |
[31:36] | It’s still very early, guys. | 现在还是很早期的阶段 |
[31:39] | And the doctors are extremely optimistic | 医生对即将面市的药物 |
[31:42] | – about the medications coming to market. – Yeah, um, | -表示非常乐观 -没错 |
[31:45] | I think I have the next PET scan in two months. | 我记得下一次脑扫描就在这两个月 |
[32:00] | Hey, Bud. | 宝贝 |
[32:12] | You know, when I was a boy, | 我还小的时候 |
[32:15] | I really didn’t like to talk much. | 真的不太喜欢聊天 |
[32:19] | You know, if-if something happened, | 如果发生了什么事 |
[32:22] | and it made me feel happy or made me feel sad, | 让我觉得开心 或者不开心 |
[32:26] | you know, we-we wouldn’t really analyze it. | 我们都不怎么去分析 |
[32:32] | Do you want to talk, Kev? | 你想聊聊吗 小凯 |
[32:35] | About today? | 聊聊今天的事 |
[32:37] | It was just a story on TV. | 那个只是电视里的故事 |
[32:40] | It wasn’t real. | 又不是真的 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[32:57] | It has been a day. | 今天太折腾了 |
[32:58] | I could use a veg-out session on the world’s most comfortable… | 我只想瘫到全世界最舒服的… |
[33:03] | …comfortable couch. I di… | …沙发上 我不知道… |
[33:04] | I’m s… I didn’t realize, uh… | 抱歉 我不知道… |
[33:06] | No, no, no. It’s fine. | 不不不 没关系 |
[33:08] | – Twins are out cold, huh? – Yeah. | -双胞胎睡得很香吧 -嗯 |
[33:10] | – How’d they do? – They were good. | -他们怎么样 -他们很好 |
[33:12] | Yeah, they had a good time. | 嗯 他们玩得很开心 |
[33:12] | You know, they’re cracked out on cake right now, but, um… | 他们现在疯狂爱上蛋糕了 不过… |
[33:20] | You skipped ahead to the next episode? | 你们都看到下一集了 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:24] | We got sucked in. | 我们看上瘾了 |
[33:25] | – Sorry. – It’s my fault. | -对不起 -是我的错 |
[33:27] | Maddy started me at the beginning, | 起初是麦迪拉我入坑的 |
[33:28] | but I got hooked, and I made her keep going. | 但我看入迷了 就让她一直播 |
[33:32] | Ah, it’s, you know what, it’s fine, obviously. | 那什么 没事 当然没事了 |
[33:34] | Not a big deal. | 多大点事 |
[33:41] | God, it’s super late. | 天 已经太晚了 |
[33:41] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:43] | Again, I really love that film. | 再说一次 我超级喜欢那部电影 |
[33:45] | – It was so good. – Thanks, man. | -拍得真好 -谢谢了 |
[33:47] | Maddy. | 麦迪 |
[33:49] | This was a lot of fun. | 今天真的很有意思 |
[33:50] | It was. I had a great time. | 的确 我过得很开心 |
[33:53] | Okay. Well, um… | 好 那… |
[33:56] | – Yeah. Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[34:06] | Sorry, again. I didn’t realize, you know, that you were… | 抱歉 我没意识到 你们正在… |
[34:08] | No, no. We were just… | 不 不 我们只是… |
[34:12] | Yeah, not to harp on this, but I feel like, | 我不想小题大做 但是 |
[34:13] | should we establish which shows | 我们是不是应该规定一下 |
[34:16] | are gonna be ones that we watch together | 哪些剧是我们要一起看的 |
[34:17] | and which ones are sort of go at your own pace? | 哪些剧你可以按自己的节奏看 |
[34:19] | – Because I… – Kevin. | -因为我… -凯文 |
[34:27] | Was a rough day. | 我今天很难受 |
[34:31] | I got bad news about my mom. | 我妈妈有坏消息 |
[34:33] | There’s this scan and… | 她做了扫描 |
[34:35] | plaque and… | 查出了斑块 |
[34:38] | It’s bad. | 很不好 |
[34:44] | God, I am, I am so sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[34:47] | Thank you. It’s-it’s… | 谢谢 这件事… |
[34:53] | I don’t like that he calls you Maddy. | 我不喜欢他喊你麦迪 |
[35:00] | You know, people said I was crazy– | 别人都说我有毛病 |
[35:03] | me living in your garage just to stay close to the twins. | 为了待在双胞胎跟前 住在你家车库里 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:10] | It’s possible they had a point. | 他们可能说得有道理 |
[35:20] | Did we do that even remotely right? | 我们这样做到底有没有一点点帮助 |
[35:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:26] | My first time. | 人生第一次 |
[35:28] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[35:31] | I knew I should’ve married someone how already had kids. | 早知道我就该找个有过孩子的人结婚 |
[35:40] | – Jack. – Hmm? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[35:43] | I’m worried about Kevin. | 我很担心凯文 |
[35:45] | Will you please tell me something | 你能不能跟我说点什么 |
[35:46] | to make me feel better? | 让我好受一点 |
[35:50] | Well, he… he gets it. | 他 他其实都懂 |
[35:53] | His brain’s just… | 只不过他的大脑 |
[35:56] | protecting itself. | 在自我保护 |
[35:59] | Yeah, that kid, he’s gonna grow up faster than we can handle. | 那个孩子 他的成长速度会让我们措手不及 |
[36:03] | One day… | 总有一天 |
[36:06] | he’s gonna have it all figured out. | 他会把一切都想清楚的 |
[36:10] | I mean, hell, it’s not like he’s gonna wind up | 但我不是说他最终会变成 |
[36:12] | some 40-year-old man | 都四十岁了 |
[36:13] | who can’t stop talking about the Challenger explosion. | 还在絮絮叨叨谈论挑战者号爆炸的事 |
[36:17] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -是的 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 有道理 |
[36:27] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[36:28] | Randall is too good. | 兰德尔又表现得太好了 |
[36:33] | Too good how? | 怎么太好了 |
[36:34] | I don’t know, for the world. | 我也说不清楚 |
[36:39] | Did you ever read Catcher in the Rye? | 你读过《麦田里的守望者》吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[36:47] | No. | 没读过 |
[36:49] | Okay, so it’s about this kid, | 这本书写了一个孩子 |
[36:51] | this-this teenager named Holden. | 一个叫霍尔顿的少年 |
[36:55] | And he’s depressed. | 他有抑郁症 |
[36:56] | – Well, his name is Holden. – Stop. | -毕竟他名字是霍尔顿 -别打岔 |
[36:59] | And he… | 他 |
[37:02] | wants to protect all of the innocent people, | 想要保护所有无辜的人 |
[37:05] | all of the children, and… | 所有的孩子 但是 |
[37:07] | he has to accept the fact that he can’t. | 他不得不承认他做不到这些 |
[37:14] | And I think that Randall might be the Catcher in the Rye, Jack. | 杰克 我觉得兰德尔就像书里的主人公 |
[37:20] | I think he might… he might spend his whole life | 我觉得他也许 也许会终其一生 |
[37:23] | trying to save everyone, and he won’t be able to. | 想去拯救所有人 但他却无法做到 |
[37:28] | I just worry that his life will be this beautiful but… | 我很担心他的一生将充满意义… |
[37:32] | perpetually disappointing ride. | 却又不断令他失望沮丧 |
[37:42] | What a thing. | 真是太不容易了 |
[37:45] | Being a parent. | 为人父母 |
[37:49] | What a thing being a kid. | 为人子女也很不容易 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:57] | – I know you like extra. – Thanks. | -我知道你喜欢两个枕头 -谢谢 |
[38:05] | You know, when we were growing up, | 我们从小到大 |
[38:08] | if we needed something, Mom and Dad– | 只要有需要 妈和爸都 |
[38:10] | they were just… they were a bedroom away. | 他们都在隔壁的卧室 |
[38:13] | Yeah, and, uh… | 但是 |
[38:17] | My kids aren’t gonna have that. | 我的孩子们却没有这种待遇 |
[38:20] | They’ll have something different. | 那他们会拥有其他待遇的 |
[38:23] | Okay? And it will be normal to them, | 别担心 他们会适应那样的生活 |
[38:24] | and it will be wonderful. | 这对他们来说也非常好 |
[38:31] | I’m taking the Manny reboot. | 我决定演《靓男保姆》重启版 |
[38:33] | Stay here in L.A., give the kids some stability. | 留在洛杉矶 让孩子们安稳地生活 |
[38:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I mean, it’s… it’s TV, right? | 反正 这只是电视剧 对吧 |
[38:43] | I mean, none of that stuff is real. It’s… | 演的那些又都不是真的 只是… |
[38:50] | Mom’s really sick, Kate. | 凯特 妈病得很重 |
[38:55] | This is really happening. | 病情真的越来越重了 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[39:01] | – Yeah. – Just feels like the… | -我知道 -我只是觉得 |
[39:05] | …like the world should just stop for Mom, you know? | 整个世界都该为了妈停下来 你能懂吗 |
[39:07] | Just… | 就… |
[39:12] | Yeah, the world should stop for Mom. | 整个世界应该为了妈停下来 |
[39:16] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[39:17] | I find it so infuriating that this is happening to us | 我很生气 我们在经历着这样的痛苦 |
[39:20] | while the rest of the world, they just-they just continue | 可周围的世界 依然在正常地运行 |
[39:21] | to go round and round like it’s… | 就好像一切如常… |
[39:32] | Kev, do you remember where we were five years ago? | 小凯 你还记得五年前我们在哪里吗 |
[39:36] | Five years ago to the day, | 五年前的今天 |
[39:37] | we were sitting on my bathroom floor | 我们坐在我卫生间的地上 |
[39:39] | because I’d just face-planted off a scale. | 因为我刚压坏了一个体重计 |
[39:44] | And you were about to implode your life and career | 而你即将在全国电视上毁掉 |
[39:47] | on national television | 你的生活和职业生涯 |
[39:51] | And it was such a low moment. | 那绝对是我们的人生低谷 |
[39:55] | You know, it just felt like every door was shutting on us | 感觉所有的希望之门都对我们紧锁 |
[39:57] | and shutting out all of the light, | 所有的美好之光都离我们远去 |
[39:59] | just like after dad. | 就像刚失去爸爸的那段日子 |
[40:06] | But… | 可是 |
[40:07] | look at us now. | 看看现在的我们 |
[40:11] | We-we each have two healthy, beautiful kids. | 我们俩各自都有了两个健康漂亮的宝宝 |
[40:14] | Careers we never imagined. | 事业发展也出乎我们的意料 |
[40:18] | If the world stopped for the bad stuff, | 如果世界因为厄运而停止运转 |
[40:19] | then-then everything would be dark. | 那么一切都将停留在黑暗之中 |
[40:23] | But the world keeps going, so we can find that crack of light | 但只要世界继续运转 我们就能从门的另一侧 |
[40:26] | on the other side of the door. | 找到一丝希望的曙光 |
[40:28] | You know? | 你说是吧 |
[40:34] | We have found the light before, | 我们之前找到过那丝光 |
[40:36] | big brother. | 哥哥 |
[40:39] | And we’ll find it again. | 所以我们还能再找到它 |
[40:56] | Well, looks like another sad night for old Nicky. | 看来老尼奇又要独守空房了 |
[41:01] | Just staring at Facebook, | 盯着脸书 |
[41:03] | looking for someone who doesn’t even know I exist. | 寻找一个甚至都不知道我存在的人 |
[41:05] | – Just… – Stop, Nicky! | -真是 -尼奇 别说了 |
[41:08] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短 |
[41:10] | It is far shorter than it has any right to be, | 人生短到根本就是蛮不讲理 |
[41:13] | and you are giving me a frigging headache. | 而你却让我头疼不已 |
[41:15] | You want to go see Sally? Let’s go see Sally. | 你想去见萨莉吗 那就去见萨莉吧 |
[41:18] | Pack a bag. We’ll leave in the morning. | 收拾好东西 我们明早就出发 |
[41:20] | – Bec… – Honey, life is too short, | -小贝 -亲爱的 人生苦短 |
[41:24] | and the man is giving me a frigging headache. | 而这个人一直让我头疼 |
[41:41] | He didn’t show up. | 他没来 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:50] | It’s official, Beth. | 贝丝 确定了 |
[41:53] | I’m old. | 我已经老了 |
[41:55] | I have three parents gone. | 我有三个父母都去世了 |
[41:57] | One’s sick. | 还有一个病着 |
[41:59] | It’s not even unusual at my age. | 在我这个年龄也很常见 |
[42:03] | I am not a young man anymore. | 我不再是年轻人了 |
[42:08] | You have a young wife. | 可你有一个年轻的妻子 |
[42:09] | Now, that, I do. | 这倒是 |
[42:14] | What? | 这是什么 |
[42:24] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必送我礼物的 |
[42:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:30] | I need to do more for the people who are hurting in this city. | 我要为这个城市里受到伤害的人提供更多帮助 |
[42:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:57] | 托比 还醒着吗 我错过送出最后的生日祝福了吗 | |
[43:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[43:16] | What?! | 天哪 |
[43:22] | Uh, are you aware that Kevin is in our guest room? | 对了 你知道凯文在我们客房里吗 |
[43:25] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -知道 -好吧 |
[43:26] | Yeah. It’s-it’s been a day. | 今天过得太累了 |
[43:32] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[43:36] | It is now. | 现在才快乐 |
[43:58] | Mom and Dad are gonna die one day. | 总有一天妈妈和爸爸也会死 |
[44:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:31] | And last but not least… | 最后一节压轴车厢 |
[44:34] | the very last car. | 在火车尾部 |
[44:36] | My personal favorite car, if I’m being honest. | 实话实说 这是我最喜欢的车厢 |
[44:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:54] | “Sometimes, they were switched around in different ways, | “有时它们会以不同的顺序排列 |
[44:57] | but the little red…” | 但那节红色的” |
[45:09] | Caboose. | 守车 |
[45:21] | Caboose. | 守车 |