时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I got the results of the PET scan back. | 我拿到脑扫描的检查结果了 |
[00:06] | And the scan is positive | 结果是我的脑子里 |
[00:09] | for plaques building in my brain. | 长了一些斑块 |
[00:12] | Girl who got away. I told you about her, right? | 那个离开我的女孩 我跟你说过她 对吧 |
[00:15] | You want to go see Sally? Let’s go see Sally. Pack a bag. | 你想去见萨莉吗 那就去见萨莉吧 收拾行李 |
[00:18] | We’ll leave in the morning. | 我们明早就出发 |
[00:20] | Jennifer wants to be back in Janelle’s life. | 詹妮弗想参与詹妮尔的生活 |
[00:22] | I’m really sorry you got upset about my talk with Malik. | 很抱歉我和马利克的谈话让你生气了 |
[00:25] | Of course I’m upset. | 我当然生气了 |
[00:27] | My boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend is coming back into his life. | 我男朋友的前女友要回到他的生活中 |
[00:31] | I didn’t tell anybody this, but I applied to Harvard. | 我没告诉别人 其实我还申请了哈佛 |
[00:35] | I got into Harvard. | 我也被哈佛录取了 |
[00:37] | The beautiful, bountiful branches of my family tree. | 这不是我家族树上美丽又饱满的树枝们吗 |
[00:42] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[00:44] | How was the drive up? | 开车来还顺利吗 |
[00:48] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[00:49] | Always goes by faster than you’d think. | 时间过得总是比我们想得快 |
[01:07] | Don’t forget to roll out the trash cans. | 别忘了把垃圾箱推出去 |
[01:11] | I won’t. | 不会忘的 |
[01:13] | And then ask the gardeners | 记得告诉园丁 |
[01:14] | to please roll them back in when we’re gone. | 我们完事之后再推回来 |
[01:19] | I will. | 好的 |
[01:59] | Dej, you out of here? | 小黛 你要走了吗 |
[02:02] | You and Tiffany are staying in studying, right? | 你和蒂芙妮会好好在家学习的吧 |
[02:04] | No egging boys’ houses or going out clubbing? | 不会拿鸡蛋砸别人家房子 或者去夜店玩吧 |
[02:07] | You got my number, Commander. | 你有我手机号 老大 |
[02:08] | You know I do. | 你知道就好 |
[02:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:20] | – See, I even grabbed your floss picks. – Aw, thank you. | -你看 我连牙线棒都帮你拿了 -谢谢你 |
[02:24] | A suitcase, Nicky? | 还带行李箱 尼奇 |
[02:25] | We’re gonna be gone one night. | 我们就去一晚上 |
[02:27] | I like to have clothing choices. | 我希望有衣服可以换 |
[02:29] | So, what’s her deal? | 所以她现在是什么情况 |
[02:30] | Is she single, married, divorced? | 单身 已婚还是离异 |
[02:33] | You didn’t give us any information | 你昨天晚上跟她联系之后 |
[02:34] | once you connected with her last night. | 什么信息都没告诉我们 |
[02:36] | She’s single. | 她单身 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but I didn’t pry or anything. | 对 但我没多问其他的 |
[02:39] | Anyway, can we just go? | 能走了吗 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:44] | Fingers and toes, Nicky. | 为你祈祷 尼奇 |
[02:54] | I’m heading up to see the grandkids. | 我是要去看我的外孙们 |
[02:56] | What awaits you in Boston? | 波士顿有什么在等你 |
[03:02] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[03:15] | He goes to school there. | 他在那里上学 |
[03:18] | First time I’m going away to see him. | 这是我第一次过去看他 |
[03:22] | That’s exciting. | 真好 |
[03:24] | Butterflies in the tummy, I-I bet. | 小鹿乱撞 是吧 |
[03:28] | There’s nothing like young love. | 年轻时的爱情最美好了 |
[03:31] | It changes you. | 它会改变你 |
[03:34] | You’ll see. | 你会懂的 |
[04:11] | We got to hustle. | 我们得快点了 |
[04:11] | Janelle’s mom is taking her for the day | 詹妮尔的妈妈会来接她 |
[04:13] | so we can be together. | 让我们独处一天 |
[04:14] | You get to meet Jennifer. | 你也会见到詹妮弗 |
[04:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:22] | You talked to the gardeners about the trash cans, right? | 你跟园丁说了垃圾箱的事 对吧 |
[04:25] | This is not me forgetting. | 我可没有忘 |
[04:26] | This is me just confirming that you didn’t forget. | 我只是在确认 你有没有忘记 |
[04:28] | – I sure did. – Okay. | -我说了 -好的 |
[04:31] | Nicky, what are you mumbling about back there? | 尼奇 你在后边嘟囔什么呢 |
[04:36] | It’s, uh, an opening line for-for when I see her. | 我在准备见到她的开场白 |
[04:41] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[04:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -要说吗 -来吧 |
[04:47] | Okay, fine. So… | 好吧 就… |
[04:50] | Sally opens the door, | 萨莉打开门 |
[04:52] | and I see her, | 我看到她 |
[04:54] | and I say, “Hey, Sal. | 然后我说 “小萨你好 |
[04:56] | “It took 50 years, | 我花了五十年 |
[04:57] | but I finally made it to California.” | 终于来到了加利福尼亚” |
[05:06] | Because we were going to, uh, drive to California, | 因为我们当时约好要开车去加利福尼亚 |
[05:09] | but I… I… I suck. | 但是我… 好烂啊 |
[05:12] | – This whole thing sucks. Forget it. – No. | -整句话都好烂 算了 -没有 |
[05:14] | – Never mind. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. – It’s perfect. | -当我没说 抱歉 抱歉 -很完美啊 |
[05:16] | It’s perfect. | 我觉得很完美 |
[05:18] | We got to… we got to make a stop before we get there. | 我们要在到之前停一下 |
[05:21] | My mother told me | 我母亲跟我说过 |
[05:23] | you never go to someone’s house empty-handed. | 你绝不能空着手到别人家去 |
[05:26] | Sure, man. We can do that. | 行 我们可以停一下 |
[05:28] | Is it okay with everyone if I turn on the radio? | 我打开收音机 大家有意见吗 |
[05:30] | – Oh, please. – Oh, goodness. | -请打开 -天啊 |
[05:34] | If Jack could see the three of us now. | 如果杰克能看到我们仨现在这样 |
[05:37] | Yeah. His head would go kablooey. | 他的头会炸了 |
[05:40] | I think he would love it. | 我觉得他会喜欢 |
[05:41] | I think it would make him very happy. | 我觉得这会让他很开心 |
[05:44] | And who knows? Maybe… | 谁知道呢 或许吧 |
[05:46] | Maybe Jack had a hand in how all of this played out. | 或许正是杰克插了一手 导致了现在的状况 |
[05:49] | Like he’s up on a cloud watching us, pulling the strings? | 就像他在一朵云上看着我们 操纵着全局 |
[05:54] | Okay, scoff all you want back there, Nicholas. | 好吧 你在那边尽情嘲笑吧 尼克拉斯 |
[05:56] | I am allowing myself to believe | 我允许自己相信 |
[05:58] | that there are higher powers at play. | 有更超乎寻常的力量在发挥作用 |
[06:01] | Be open to new ideas. | 愿意接受新想法 |
[06:08] | Oh, I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[06:10] | Oh, let’s hear it. Crank it up, crank it up. | 我们听听吧 音量开大点 |
[06:16] | *I can’t stop this feeling* | *我停不下这种感觉* |
[06:20] | *Deep inside of me* | *在我内心深处* |
[06:24] | *Girl, you just don’t realize* | *姑娘 你只是没意识到* |
[06:28] | *What you do to me* | *你对我做的事* |
[06:31] | *When you hold me in your arms so tight* | *当你把我紧紧抱在你怀里* |
[06:36] | *You let me know everything’s all right* | *你让我知道一切都会好的* |
[06:41] | *I-I-I’m* | *我* |
[06:43] | *Hooked on a feeling* | *迷恋这感觉* |
[06:47] | *I’m high on believing* | *我一直相信* |
[06:51] | *That you’re in love with me…* | *你爱着我* |
[06:56] | Don’t we have to get your boss’ car back? | 你老板的车不是还得还回去吗 |
[06:58] | Aw, it’s fine. He said, “Have fun. Don’t wreck it.” | 没关系 他说”玩得愉快 别弄坏了” |
[07:01] | So let’s not wreck it. | 所以别弄坏就行 |
[07:09] | *Hooked on a feeling* | *迷恋这感觉* |
[07:12] | *I’m high on believing* | *我一直相信* |
[07:16] | *That you’re in love with me* | *你爱着我* |
[07:41] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[07:42] | Hi, my cutie. | 我的小可爱 |
[07:45] | – Mommy. – Hi, sweetie. | -妈咪 -亲爱的 |
[07:47] | Really, Malik? | 真的吗 马利克 |
[07:48] | Y’all are late, and Janelle’s not even dressed | 你们迟到了 詹妮尔还没穿好衣服 |
[07:49] | – for dinner with my parents. – I’m sorry. | -去跟我爸妈吃饭 -对不起 |
[07:53] | – This is Deja. – Hey, girl. | -这是黛佳 -你好 妹子 |
[07:55] | – Hi. Nice to… – Is her blue dress clean? | -很高兴 -她的蓝裙子干净吗 |
[07:56] | It’s my mom’s favorite dress. She loves that dress. | 那是我妈最喜欢的裙子 她爱那条裙子 |
[07:59] | Malik, come on. | 马利克 拜托 |
[08:00] | Look, chill. She has clean clothes. | 冷静一下 她有干净的衣服 |
[08:08] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -不好意思 -对不起 |
[08:09] | Go ahead, go play, go play. | 去吧 去玩 去玩 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | – Baby, do you want apples? – Yes. | -宝贝 你想要苹果吗 -想 |
[08:15] | Yes? Okay. Have a juice box. | 想要 好的 喝瓶果汁 |
[08:18] | Okay, what else? Do you want strawberries? | 好吧 还要什么 想要草莓吗 |
[08:19] | – Yes, strawberries. – This dress is clean. | -想 草莓 -这条裙子是干净的 |
[08:22] | Wait, are you taking all of her food? | 等等 你要拿走她所有的食物 |
[08:24] | Well, I was gonna go grocery shopping before this dinner, | 我本来要在晚饭前去买东西 |
[08:26] | but you got here late. | 但你来晚了 |
[08:28] | I know, my bad. | 我知道 我的错 |
[08:29] | I’ve just been really wrapped up in this paper. | 我写论文忙昏头了 |
[08:31] | Yeah, okay, sure. The paper. | 好吧 行 论文 |
[08:34] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 快点 |
[08:38] | Okay. Janelle, baby, let’s go, we gotta go. | 好了 詹妮尔 宝贝 我们走 得走了 |
[08:41] | Come on, honey. | 快点 亲爱的 |
[08:42] | We gotta go. Here. | 我们得走了 |
[08:43] | Okay, yes, put it on. | 好了 对 穿上 |
[08:44] | Gotta go. Let’s go. | 得走了 我们走 |
[08:46] | Bye, J. | 再见 |
[08:48] | It was really nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:49] | You-you, too. | 我也是 |
[08:50] | – Bye, Janelle. – Come on, honey. | -詹妮尔 再见 -快点 宝贝 |
[08:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[09:05] | It said online that you– you sell old cameras. | 网上说你卖旧相机 |
[09:08] | Yes, yes. This way. | 是的 这边 |
[09:17] | A lot of stuff. | 很多东西 |
[09:19] | – How old is it? – About 19… 1970. | -这是什么年代的 -大概1970年 |
[09:21] | Perfect! Perfect. | 完美 完美 |
[09:22] | I think you’re gonna be very happy with it. | 我觉得你会很喜欢它 |
[09:23] | Let me just see how much it is, though. | 先让我看看多少钱 |
[09:24] | There you go. | 给你看 |
[09:27] | 90 bucks? 90 bucks?! | 90块 90块 |
[09:29] | Does this thing even work? | 这东西能用吗 |
[09:31] | Well, yes. It’s in pristine condition. | 当然 还是全新的状态 |
[09:33] | I mean, some things grow in value with age. | 有些东西时间越久越值钱 |
[09:36] | That is ridiculous, ’cause if that was true, | 太荒唐了 如果真是这个道理 |
[09:38] | this guy would be worth a million bucks. | 这家伙得值一百万了 |
[09:40] | I’ll give you 50. | 我出五十块 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry, sir, our prices are non-negotiable. | 抱歉 先生 我们不议价 |
[09:48] | – This is ridiculous. – Well, then, let’s just forget it. | -太荒唐了 -我们忘了这件事吧 |
[09:50] | You don’t need to bring Sally a camera. | 你没必要给萨莉买相机 |
[09:52] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:54] | No, the whole thing, | 不 是这整件事 |
[09:56] | the whole idea is so crazy. | 整个想法 太疯狂了 |
[10:00] | What was I thinking? I mean… | 我在想什么 |
[10:03] | It’s like tracking down some girl from a long time ago, | 寻找很久以前认识的女孩 |
[10:07] | and thinking I’m gonna… | 心里还想着… |
[10:15] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[10:16] | – What? – Home? | -什么 -回家 |
[10:17] | – You’ve traveled nearly 200 miles. – No, no. | -我们已经开了快两百英里了 -不不 |
[10:19] | Okay, uh, we’ll give you 70 bucks, and throw in some film. | 我们给你七十块 你装些胶片进去 |
[10:23] | Uh, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[10:24] | Wait. Hold on. What are you doing? | 等等 等等 你在干什么 |
[10:25] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[10:26] | You don’t want to arrive to Sally’s empty-handed. | 你不想空手去萨莉家 |
[10:31] | Sally doesn’t even know I’m coming. | 萨莉都不知道我今天要来 |
[10:36] | I never reached out to her. | 我从来没联系过她 |
[10:38] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我 |
[10:42] | I don’t even know if this is my Sally Brooks. | 我都不知道那是不是我认识的萨莉·布鲁克丝 |
[10:44] | I mean, she only has pictures of | 她的照片墙上只有 |
[10:46] | ducks and otters on her Instagram page. | 鸭子和水獭的照片 |
[10:49] | I ju– I just know that she likes animals | 我只知道她喜欢动物 |
[10:51] | and-and photography, so I… | 喜欢摄影 所以我 |
[10:54] | I did a google search, and I found the address. | 我在谷歌上搜了一下 找到了这个地址 |
[10:58] | But I don’t know that it’s her. | 但我不知道是不是她 |
[11:00] | Or if she’s married, or… | 她有没有结婚 或者 |
[11:05] | alive. | 是否还活着 |
[11:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[11:08] | We’re not gonna let you wuss out. | 我们不会让你退缩的 |
[11:09] | We’re 20 minutes away, so just get in the car. | 我们还有二十分钟就到了 所以上车吧 |
[11:15] | You two idiots, you gotta… | 你们两个傻子 你们要 |
[11:17] | you gotta walk with me to the door. | 你们要陪我走到门口 |
[11:18] | Okay? ‘Cause I don’t think I can do this alone. | 好吗 因为我觉得我自己做不到 |
[11:24] | Great. Great. Let’s go. Hurry! | 很好 很好 我们走吧 快点 |
[11:27] | We’re the idiots. | 我们是傻子 |
[11:34] | Sags in the middle, but it was cheap. | 中间有点凹陷 但很便宜 |
[11:37] | Besides, I don’t sleep much. | 而且我也不怎么睡觉 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I could tell. A lot of coffee cups. | 看得出来 我看到好多咖啡杯 |
[11:42] | Must get expensive. | 肯定很贵吧 |
[11:44] | What can I say? I love my dark roast. | 我能说什么 我就喜欢深烘咖啡 |
[11:50] | I never really liked the taste of coffee. | 我其实一直不喜欢咖啡的味道 |
[11:53] | Oh, it’s just about the beans. I’ll take you to my spot. | 那是咖啡豆的问题 我带你去我喜欢的店 |
[11:59] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累 |
[12:02] | No, I’m-I’m fine. | 不 我 我很好 |
[12:06] | Tell me what’s up? | 告诉我怎么了 |
[12:13] | This place is no joke, Dej. | 这地方不是开玩笑的 小黛 |
[12:18] | I mean, I knew it wouldn’t be, it’s Harvard, but… | 我能料到这里不容易 毕竟是哈佛 但是 |
[12:22] | it’s on a whole ‘nother level. | 但这完全是另外一个层次 |
[12:25] | You know, if there’s not a test one day, | 如果哪天没有考试 |
[12:27] | there’s a paper due the next Monday. | 那下周一肯定有论文要交 |
[12:29] | And I got Janelle half the time. | 我还要花很多时间照顾詹妮尔 |
[12:31] | Jennifer doesn’t make it easy. | 詹妮弗帮不上什么忙 |
[12:34] | And if I’m not studying, I’m working. | 我不是在学习 就是在打工 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause scholarships, they cover tuition, | 因为奖学金只能支付学费 |
[12:38] | but not books and food and clothes and… | 但不包括课本 吃的穿的 |
[12:42] | How much time do you need to finish your paper? | 你写完论文要多久 |
[12:45] | No. No way. No, you’re only here for a day. | 不 不行 你只能在这待一天 |
[12:47] | Look, Malik, how much time? | 马利克 要多久 |
[12:52] | Like, an hour. | 差不多一个小时 |
[12:56] | Take two. | 给你两个小时 |
[13:00] | – Are you serious? – I’m serious. | -你认真的吗 -我是认真的 |
[13:02] | – You sure? – Very sure. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
[13:05] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank… | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna make it up to you tonight. | 我今晚一定会补偿你 |
[13:10] | After my paper, we goin’ out. | 等我写完论文 我们就出去玩 |
[13:21] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Hello, Sally. Hi, Sally. | 你好 萨莉 嗨 萨莉 |
[13:26] | It’s been… 50… | 已经 五十 |
[13:27] | – It’s been 50 years. – I hear someone. | -已经五十年了 -我听到有人 |
[13:32] | Someone’s home. | 家里有人 |
[13:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[13:36] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | Here we go. | 她来了 |
[13:41] | It’s her. It’s her. | 是她 是她 |
[13:46] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[13:49] | Say “Hi, Sally.” | 说 “你好 萨莉” |
[13:54] | I finally made it to California, | 我终于到加州了 |
[13:56] | and boy are my arms tired. | 天啊 胳膊简直都快累残了 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[14:02] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[14:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Hi, Sally. | 别别别 你好 萨莉 |
[14:05] | This is, uh, Nicky Pearson. | 这位是尼奇·皮尔森 |
[14:08] | In 1969, his path crossed with yours | 1969年 在你去伍德斯托克的路上 |
[14:11] | in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, | 他的人生轨迹与你 |
[14:13] | on your way to Woodstock. | 在宾州匹兹堡产生了交集 |
[14:15] | And he’s been pining for you ever since. | 从那以后 他一直对你念念不忘 |
[14:18] | Oh, and he, um, he got you this gift here. | 对了 他还给你带了礼物 |
[14:22] | It’s an old camera, ’cause I remember | 是个老照相机 因为我记得 |
[14:24] | you used to take pictures. | 你以前经常照相 |
[14:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:45] | Hello, Nicky. | 你好 尼奇 |
[14:50] | Hello, Sally. | 你好 萨莉 |
[15:21] | Nice. | 好看 |
[15:26] | You’ve got an eye. | 你拍得真好 |
[15:28] | Oh, no, that was taken by a friend of mine in Cambria. | 没有 那是我一个朋友在坎布里亚照的 |
[15:32] | A pro. | 专业人士 |
[15:34] | No, I, uh, got a job at a pharmaceutical company | 其实 70年代末 我在一家制药公司 |
[15:38] | in the late ’70s. | 找了份工作 |
[15:40] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[15:41] | And, uh, well, photography became more of a hobby. | 而摄影变得更像一种爱好了 |
[15:50] | How was Woodstock? | 伍德斯托克怎么样 |
[15:54] | Wet. | 很潮湿 |
[15:55] | It rained a lot. | 经常下雨 |
[15:57] | My friends told me I’m in Scorsese’s | 我朋友说我出现在了斯科塞斯的 |
[15:59] | Woodstock documentary. | 伍德斯托克记录片中 |
[16:02] | They say I’m dancing topless. | 据说我没穿上衣 在跳舞 |
[16:05] | But I can’t bring myself to watch it. | 但我可不想看那段 |
[16:08] | Oh, I could certainly bring myself to watch that. | 我可真是太想看看了 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[16:24] | Oh, what do we have here? | 有客人来访吗 |
[16:28] | Well, these are old friends of mine | 这几位是我住在匹兹堡时 |
[16:30] | from when I lived in Pittsburgh. | 交的老朋友 |
[16:32] | This is my husband Eric. | 这是我丈夫埃里克 |
[16:35] | Nicky and Miguel and… | 尼奇 米格尔 还有… |
[16:37] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[16:38] | – Hey. Nice to meet you. – Very nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[16:42] | You have a very lovely… | 你有位可爱的… |
[16:44] | Yeah, well, uh, we should be going. | 其实 我们得走了 |
[16:46] | So, thanks for letting us use the can there. | 谢谢你借我们使用厕所 |
[16:50] | Well, stay for dinner. | 留下吃晚饭吧 |
[16:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不了不了 |
[16:53] | We wouldn’t want to impose. | 我们就不打扰了 |
[16:55] | Oh, come on. We have plenty of food. | 没事 家里有很多吃的 |
[16:59] | Yeah, yeah, please. | 对 拜托了 |
[17:01] | Uh, yeah, please stay. Uh… insist. | 请留下吧 请…务必 |
[17:07] | – Sure. – Sure. Thank you. | -那好 -好吧 谢谢 |
[17:09] | – We’ll… We’ll stay. – That’s lovely. | -我们留下吃饭 -那太好了 |
[17:16] | Hey, Dej. | 小黛 |
[17:25] | Wow, you, | 你… |
[17:27] | You, uh… | 你… |
[17:30] | Y-You look… | 你看起来… |
[17:33] | incandescent. | 光彩照人 |
[17:38] | Okay, Harvard. | 好吧 哈佛仔 |
[17:41] | Sure this isn’t too much? | 我不会太过了吧 |
[17:45] | Babe, you sat on a bus | 宝贝 你在一辆 |
[17:48] | that I know smelled rank | 我都能想象出来有多臭的大巴里 |
[17:50] | for five hours. | 坐了五个小时 |
[17:52] | And you had to deal with my messy Jennifer situation, | 然后你得忍受我与詹妮弗的烂摊子 |
[17:55] | and you still gave me the two hours | 但你仍肯给我至关重要的两小时 |
[17:57] | I desperately needed to finish my Russian Lit paper. | 让我完成俄国文学论文 |
[18:02] | You’re not too much. | 你做得一点都不过 |
[18:05] | This dress is not too much. I love it. | 这条裙子也不夸张 我很喜欢 |
[18:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:16] | I don’t know whether to keep you here or show you off. | 真不知该把你藏在这还是带出去显摆 |
[18:20] | Show me off. | 显摆吧 |
[18:23] | I seem to remember you having a brother, Nicky. | 我好像记得你有个哥哥 尼奇 |
[18:28] | Yeah, Jack. He’s dead. | 对 杰克 他死了 |
[18:31] | He was my husband. | 他是我先夫 |
[18:33] | And he was Miguel’s best friend, | 他生前是米格尔最好的朋友 |
[18:35] | but he didn’t, he didn’t snake his widow. | 但他并不是趁虚而入 |
[18:39] | I see. I think. | 大概 明白了 |
[18:42] | Nicky, help me. | 尼奇 提醒我一下 |
[18:44] | It’s so long ago. Where did we meet? | 时间太久了 我们是在哪儿认识的 |
[18:49] | At the vet’s. | 在兽医诊所 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 没错 |
[18:54] | We worked together one summer | 有一年夏天 |
[18:57] | at the veterinarian clinic in Pittsburgh. | 我们在匹兹堡的兽医诊所里一起工作过 |
[18:59] | Yes. In June of 1969. | 没错 1969年的6月 |
[19:04] | And you were wearing a long, | 当时你穿着长长的 |
[19:07] | red floral dress. | 红色碎花连衣裙 |
[19:10] | And I sort of asked you out on a date, | 我当时约你出去玩 |
[19:14] | which we spent in the back of your Volkswagen van | 后来我们在你的大众汽车后座约会 |
[19:18] | you named Pearl. | 你还给车起名叫珍珠 |
[19:22] | And you, | 然后你 |
[19:26] | you deflowered me under a moon | 在月光下夺走了我的第一次 |
[19:30] | that men had just walked upon. | 当时人类刚登月成功 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:40] | Yes, it’s all coming back to me now. | 没错 我全想起来了 |
[19:44] | The moon. Your parents. | 当时的月亮 你的父母 |
[19:47] | Salisbury steak. | 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 |
[19:50] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[19:52] | For a minute there I thought I had | 有那么一瞬间我以为 |
[19:53] | early onset Alzheimer’s. | 我成了阿尔兹海默症早期呢 |
[19:56] | Or not just early. Plain old Alzheimer’s. | 或者不是早期 已经直接阿尔兹海默症晚期了 |
[20:00] | Deflowered? | 第一次啊 |
[20:02] | Seems my wife defoliated much of the northeast. | 看来我老婆在东北区域是万叶丛中过啊 |
[20:06] | You reaped the rewards. | 最后还不是被你拿下了 |
[20:07] | Oh, she could teach a master class. | 她可以教恋爱大师班了 |
[20:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:11] | This meal is excellent. | 晚餐太美味了 |
[20:13] | You know, Rebecca has a cold asparagus soup recipe. | 丽贝卡有一份冷芦荟汤食谱 |
[20:16] | Perfect end to a perfect day. | 完美的一天 完美的结束 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna get one of these sometime. Someday. | 总有一天 我也要买一辆这样的车 |
[20:27] | I mean, after we buy | 当然要等我们 |
[20:28] | a sensible family car, of course. | 先买一辆实用的家用车后 |
[20:30] | You know, maybe like a midlife crisis purchase. | 也许在中年危机的时候 会冲动购买 |
[20:33] | Just warning you. | 提前给你预警一下 |
[20:39] | I always thought the wind in my hair would be overrated, | 我一直觉得微风轻拂发梢被过高评价了 |
[20:42] | but it is properly rated. | 但其实名不虚传 |
[20:46] | A car like this can make a person feel immortal. | 拥有这样一辆车能高兴到上天 |
[20:52] | I don’t need a car to feel that. | 我不需要车就能高兴 |
[20:54] | I got you. | 因为我有你 |
[21:00] | I’m not even a cold soup guy, | 我不是喜欢喝冷汤的人 |
[21:02] | but hers is just some… | 但她的冷汤很绝… |
[21:05] | I do have Alzheimer’s. | 我确实有阿尔兹海默症 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I have plaques | 我的脑内 |
[21:13] | forming on my brain, | 有斑块 |
[21:16] | and no amount of medications or word exercises | 再多的药物和文字训练 |
[21:20] | will cure me. | 也治不好我 |
[21:21] | First goes the short-term memory, | 我会先失去短期记忆 |
[21:23] | and then the longer ones, one by one. | 然后是长期记忆 一个接一个 |
[21:27] | Or is it a thousand each day? | 还是一天丢失一千个来着 |
[21:29] | I don’t even know. | 我都不记得了 |
[21:32] | Sometimes I think about what my very last memory will be | 有时候我会想 在我意识消弭之时 |
[21:38] | before the candle goes out. | 最后的记忆会是什么 |
[21:45] | I am so embarrassed. | 我真是太尴尬了 |
[21:48] | Rebecca, I’m sorry. I-I had no idea. | 丽贝卡对不起 我没想到 |
[21:50] | No, no, no, you wouldn’t know. | 没关系 你不知道 |
[21:54] | You would think that this diagnosis | 人们可能会觉得这个病 |
[21:57] | would help me sweat the small stuff less, | 会让我少操心琐碎的事情 |
[21:59] | but not really. | 但并没有 |
[22:02] | I just, this morning, | 今天早上 |
[22:04] | rolling out the garbage cans before we left was something | 在出门之前我一直反复惦记着 |
[22:07] | that kept nagging at me. | “把垃圾箱推出去”这件事 |
[22:09] | Even during this dinner, this strange dinner, | 哪怕是在这顿晚餐上 这顿奇怪的晚餐 |
[22:11] | I thought about them. | 我还想着这件事 |
[22:14] | You’d think that we would stop sweating the small stuff | 人们可能以为随着年岁渐长 |
[22:18] | as we got older, when bigger things | 开始处理更重大的事情后 |
[22:21] | started happening to us, but nope. | 我们会少操心琐事 但并没有 |
[22:26] | Not the case. | 事实不是这样的 |
[22:30] | It’s so strange, isn’t it? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[22:37] | The deck. | 那个平台 |
[22:40] | I-I worry about the deck we-we built out back. | 我总是担心我们在后院建造的那个平台 |
[22:47] | it was built without permits, | 它是未经许可建造的 |
[22:48] | and I’m afraid it’s gonna collapse, | 我很担心它有一天会倒塌 |
[22:49] | or the city’s gonna find out and, you know, come after me. | 或者被市政府发现是违章搭建 然后来找我 |
[22:51] | It’s stupid, I know, but I wonder | 我知道这很蠢 但我不知道 |
[22:56] | how many, uh, months I’ve spent | 我已经为那一天的到来 |
[22:59] | thinking about that day. | 担忧了几个月 |
[23:02] | I still look at my hairbrush in the morning, | 我仍会在早上检查我的梳子 |
[23:06] | looking for fallout. | 看看有没有掉头发 |
[23:09] | It’s kind of my signature thing, my hair. | 我的头发算是我的招牌 |
[23:13] | You have great hair. | 你头发确实很好看 |
[23:14] | – You, too, Nicky. – Thank you. | -你也是 尼奇 -谢谢 |
[23:16] | I’ve only lost, like, seven strands in 30 years. | 30年来 我大概只掉过七缕头发 |
[23:20] | But still, I worry that I’m gonna lose all my hair. | 但我还是担心自己会秃头 |
[23:25] | The years that I have lost | 我不知花了多少年时间 |
[23:27] | worrying about something that never happened. | 在担心一件一直没有发生的事情 |
[23:35] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[23:37] | I wonder how many years | 我在想我花了多少年 |
[23:40] | I spent thinking about Sally. | 来想萨莉 |
[23:43] | I mean… | 大概… |
[23:45] | oh, like, decades maybe? I don’t know. | 有数十年吧 我不知道 |
[23:50] | But, uh, you know, uh, I d– I don’t regret that. | 不过 我不后悔 |
[23:54] | That, um… | 不后悔… |
[23:57] | those lost years. | 那些逝去的时光 |
[24:01] | I think… I think it got me through. | 我觉得它支撑着我渡过了难关 |
[24:04] | It gave me, uh, reason to hope | 它给了我一个理由 |
[24:08] | that, you know, one day something good might happen | 去希望有一天好事会发生 |
[24:12] | to me. | 在我身上 |
[24:17] | Maybe it was all leading up to this, the… | 也许这一切在冥冥之中 |
[24:20] | most awkward meal of all time. | 促成了史上最尴尬的这顿饭 |
[24:26] | But not a waste of time. | 但这一切不是浪费时间 |
[24:30] | No way. | 绝对不是 |
[24:32] | Not for me. | 对我来说 |
[24:37] | That’s lovely, Nicky. | 谢谢你这么说 尼奇 |
[24:42] | You know, the only true love is unrequited love. | 据说 单相思是唯一的真爱 |
[24:45] | So maybe it’s better to love | 因此 也许去爱一个 |
[24:47] | an idealized version of your partner. | 理想中的伴侣会更好 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:52] | I hope everyone saved room for dessert. | 希望大家还吃得下甜点 |
[24:54] | I regret buying our satellite dish. | 我很后悔买了卫星接收器 |
[25:01] | When we got it, | 买了它之后 |
[25:03] | our den became Eric’s retreat. | 我们的爱巢就变成了埃里克的藏身处 |
[25:09] | Now we watch TV separately, | 现在我们各看各的电视 |
[25:13] | we eat our meals separately. | 各吃各的饭 |
[25:17] | I cook chickens for the week because | 我经常会做一周分量的鸡肉 |
[25:20] | I don’t know when he is going to want his dinner. | 因为我不知道他什么时候想吃饭 |
[25:24] | Sal, that wasn’t keeping in the spirit of the topic. | 小萨 我们刚才不是在聊这个 |
[25:30] | We were talking about not sweating the small stuff, | 我们是在聊不要因小事庸人自扰 |
[25:33] | not airing your bigger issues with me in front of strangers. | 而不是在陌生人面前暴露我们之间更大的问题 |
[25:38] | They’re not strangers, Eric. | 他们不是陌生人 埃里克 |
[25:43] | Nicky is an old friend… | 尼奇是我的老朋友… |
[25:48] | …who has pined after me for 50 years | 他对我念念不忘50年 |
[25:54] | while you have treated me | 而你却把我 |
[25:56] | like a line cook. | 当成一个厨师 |
[26:00] | I’ve known him longer than I have known you. | 我认识他的时间比认识你更长 |
[26:04] | The only reason I don’t | 我不提那些小事 |
[26:06] | bring up the small things | 唯一的原因就是 |
[26:09] | is because the big things leave me no room | 那些大事压得我根本无暇顾及 |
[26:12] | to worry about anything else. | 其它任何事情了 |
[26:33] | Bourbon, gentlemen? | 要来点波旁威士忌吗 两位 |
[26:35] | Yes, please. | 好 麻烦了 |
[26:37] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[26:40] | Yeah, he is. | 他确实是 |
[27:06] | We were inseparable when we were young. | 我们年轻时形影不离 |
[27:10] | First two years we were married, sex every day. | 我们结婚的头两年 每天都要做爱 |
[27:15] | Twice on Saturday. | 周六还做两次 |
[27:17] | My… | 天… |
[27:22] | He couldn’t get enough of me. | 他对我欲罢不能 |
[27:26] | – I was something else back then. – I can see that. | -那时的我跟现在不一样 -我看出来了 |
[27:29] | I bet you turned heads, too. | 你当年回头率应该也不低 |
[27:31] | Well… | 是啊… |
[27:34] | I had my days. | 我也曾辉煌过 |
[27:39] | My first husband got the showroom model of me. | 我的第一任丈夫得到了展厅版本的我 |
[27:43] | Miguel… got the… | 而米格尔得到的是… |
[27:47] | used classic with a ton of miles. | 已经跑了许多公里的经典款 |
[27:50] | Well, he seems to worship you. | 可他似乎很崇拜你 |
[27:55] | I struck gold twice. | 我大概挖到了两次宝 |
[28:06] | I stopped taking pictures of myself. | 我不再为自己拍照了 |
[28:10] | That was my thing: | 那曾经是我的爱好 |
[28:11] | completely open self-portraits. | 就是毫无保留的自拍 |
[28:16] | Then it stopped. | 后来就不拍了 |
[28:28] | When is it that it changes, Rebecca? | 从何时起我们就变了呢 丽贝卡 |
[28:33] | When is it that we stop wanting | 从何时起我们不再想看到 |
[28:36] | to see reflections of ourselves? | 自己的影像 |
[28:44] | Miguel is from Puerto Rico, and… | 米格尔来自波多黎各 |
[28:48] | for, uh, our wedding we took salsa lessons | 为了办婚礼 我们上了莎莎舞课 |
[28:52] | so we could salsa dance at our reception. | 这样就能在婚宴上跳莎莎舞 |
[28:55] | And then, even after we were married, you know, | 后来 甚至在结了婚以后 |
[28:57] | we, um, we’d find a club or some rec center | 我们还会找些夜店或者娱乐中心 |
[29:01] | that had salsa nights; I loved it. | 参加莎莎舞之夜 我好喜欢 |
[29:05] | And then this one time we were dancing– | 然后有一次 我们去跳舞 |
[29:08] | and we were older, you know, in our 60s– | 当时年纪挺大了 六十多岁吧 |
[29:12] | and there was this young girl in a pink dress– | 然后有个穿粉色裙子的年轻女孩 |
[29:17] | I’ll never forget her face– | 我永远忘不了她的表情 |
[29:19] | pointing at me like I was some novelty act. | 就像发现什么新鲜玩意一样指着我 |
[29:22] | Like it was so brave of me to be dancing at my age. | 好像我这个年纪还跳舞 真是太勇敢了 |
[29:27] | I never salsa danced ever again, that was it. | 从那以后我再也没跳过莎莎舞 到此结束 |
[29:33] | I blamed it on my sciatica. | 我说是因为坐骨神经痛 |
[29:36] | Now I cover my liver spots on my hands with makeup, | 我现在会用化妆品把手上的老人斑都遮起来 |
[29:39] | and I will not leave the house without a scarf | 我只有用围巾把脖子遮起来 |
[29:42] | to hide my neck. | 才会出门 |
[29:46] | My friend Bernadette, she’s our age. | 我有个朋友伯纳黛特 她跟我们一个年纪 |
[29:51] | She quit coloring her hair and went totally gray. | 她放弃了染发 让头发全白了 |
[29:54] | She said it was so liberating, | 她说感觉无比轻松 |
[29:57] | like throwing away the crutches | 就像是扔开拐杖 |
[29:59] | and being able to walk again. | 重新自由行走 |
[30:02] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[30:04] | Bernadette is full of crap. | 伯纳黛特绝对是胡说八道 |
[30:08] | Just saying. | 我觉得 |
[30:26] | Malik, I’m ready. | 马利克 我准备好了 |
[30:29] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么了 |
[30:33] | I want to go back to your place. | 我想回你家 |
[30:36] | Why? We just got here. | 为什么 我们才刚到这里 |
[30:48] | Oh, word? | 你说真的 |
[30:50] | Bet, we out. We out. | 好 马上走 这就走 |
[31:28] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[31:30] | My heart is beating so fast right now. | 我的心现在跳得好快 |
[31:34] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[31:36] | You’re not? | 你不紧张吗 |
[32:27] | No! Pearl was stuck in the mud, | 不是 珍珠陷在泥里了 |
[32:29] | and I had all of Creedence Clearwater… | 然后我把整个克里登斯清水复兴合唱团… |
[32:31] | Miguel says it’s time to go. | 米格尔说我们该走了 |
[32:32] | Well, what about dessert? | 不留下吃甜点吗 |
[32:34] | Sheet cake from Costco. | 开市客的薄片蛋糕 |
[32:35] | It’s time. | 不早了 |
[32:37] | – Okay. – Okay. Yep. | -好吧 -好吧 好 |
[32:40] | – Well, this was so much fun. – It was. | -聊得太开心了 -是啊 |
[32:49] | Oh, here, take one. | 拿张照片吧 |
[32:52] | Take a bunch. | 多拿几张 |
[32:54] | Oh, I love that one. | 我喜欢这张 |
[32:58] | I have a Haitian painting I wanted to show you. | 我本来有幅海地的画想给你看看 |
[33:48] | This was so fun, though. | 已经很开心了 |
[33:50] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢你招待我们 |
[33:52] | – Yes. Oh, yes. – Lovely to meet you. | -我太乐意了 -很高兴见到你 |
[33:55] | We’ll, we’ll give you two some privacy. | 我们给你们一点私人空间 |
[33:59] | Pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[34:00] | – Yeah, drive safely. – Thank you. | -嗯 开车小心 -谢谢 |
[34:06] | Thank you for coming, Nicky. | 谢谢你过来 尼奇 |
[34:08] | I can’t tell you how much it meant to me. | 我无法向你表达 这对我有多重要 |
[34:10] | Well, I don’t know how true that is, but… | 我不知道你这话有几分真心 但是… |
[34:12] | – No, it is. – It doesn’t matter. | -我是说真的 -不重要了 |
[34:15] | I made your wall. | 我登上了你的墙 |
[34:17] | That’s me. That’s me sitting in your van, | 有一张是我 是我坐在你的车里 |
[34:19] | looking at the moon. | 看着月亮 |
[34:21] | I remember my jacket, | 我记得我穿的什么夹克 |
[34:22] | I-I remember when you took the picture. | 我记得你什么时候拍的照片 |
[34:40] | It’s a full moon. | 今天是满月 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | See you in 50 years? | 五十年后再见 |
[35:01] | I’ll save the date. | 我会记好日子的 |
[35:13] | I want to feel this way forever. | 真希望时光停留在这一刻 |
[35:20] | Just like this, with you. | 就这种感觉 和你一起 |
[35:39] | You did not get the best version of me. | 你得到的不是我最好的样子 |
[35:46] | What? | 什么 |
[35:47] | You have such an ordeal ahead of you, Miguel. | 你以后要遭好多罪 米格尔 |
[35:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:03] | “In sickness and in health.” | “无论患病还是健康” |
[36:07] | I said that, didn’t I? | 我说过的 不是吗 |
[36:10] | I think so. | 好像说过 |
[36:13] | But in fairness, most of your vows were in Spanish, | 不过说实话 你的婚礼誓词大部分是西班牙语 |
[36:16] | so I don’t know. | 我也听不出来 |
[36:18] | I’m pretty sure that I said it. | 我很确定我说了 |
[36:23] | Here. | 有个东西 |
[36:28] | Here. | 送你 |
[36:29] | I bought that for you at the, uh, antique store. | 我是在那家古董店给你买的 |
[36:36] | What a beautiful brooch. | 这胸针真是太漂亮了 |
[36:39] | Yeah, a lot of people don’t know that the yellow-naped | 其实很多人不知道亚马逊黄颈鹦鹉 |
[36:41] | Amazon parrot is a migratory bird | 它们是一种候鸟 |
[36:45] | that uses the Crux as a GPS | 可以利用南十字座来定位 |
[36:47] | to fly from Central America to the Arctic to mate. | 从中美洲飞到北极来完成交配 |
[36:51] | No matter how dark the night, | 无论夜晚多么漆黑 |
[36:53] | the Southern Cross guides the lovebirds on their journey | 南十字座都会指引着这些情侣鹦鹉完成旅程 |
[36:56] | to one of the most desolate places on Earth. | 飞到地球上最荒无人烟的地方 |
[37:00] | That is a sweet story. | 真是个浪漫的故事 |
[37:04] | You definitely made it up. | 绝对是你编的 |
[37:06] | Yes, I did. | 对 是我编的 |
[37:14] | We have a journey ahead of us. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[37:19] | But I am gonna be up to the task. | 但我已经做好了面对挑战的准备 |
[37:25] | And I’m going to be amazing for you. | 我会对你越来越好 |
[37:31] | Every step of the way, I promise. | 我保证 每一步我都会陪着你 |
[37:34] | We’ll get through this together. | 我们一起度过这次难关 |
[37:50] | I want to start salsa dancing again. | 我想重新开始跳莎莎舞 |
[37:53] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[38:02] | Locked. | 车门锁上了 |
[38:03] | – Dead end. – Sorry. | -打不开 -抱歉 |
[38:08] | Don’t mind me. | 别在意我 |
[38:10] | You’re welcome to finish what you started. | 你们继续亲完 没关系的 |
[38:12] | No, no, we’re okay. | 不不 我们没事了 |
[38:15] | You know… | 其实 |
[38:18] | I think it’s about time for me to go back East. | 我觉得我该回东部去了 |
[38:21] | – What? – I mean, they’re breaking ground on the new cabin, | -什么 -他们已经开始动工建造新木屋了 |
[38:24] | and your meathead son is probably gonna need an adult there, so… | 而且你的笨蛋儿子可能也需要个长辈在 所以… |
[38:29] | Are you sure, Nicky? | 尼奇 你确定吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[38:54] | Hey, Nicky. | 尼奇 |
[38:56] | I know that things didn’t really work out the way that you wanted, | 我知道很多事情没能如你所愿 |
[38:59] | but I really believe the universe will put the right person in your path. | 但我真的相信 天意一定会把对的人送到你身边 |
[39:04] | “Universe,” now, huh? | 现在变成”天意”了 |
[39:05] | Yeah, first it was my brother, now it’s the universe? | 好吧 先是我哥 现在又变成天意了 |
[39:07] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[39:09] | – Ha. See you later, Nicky. – Goodbye. | -再见 尼奇 -再见 |
[39:17] | I refuse to believe that the universe or… | 我绝不相信什么天意或者 |
[39:20] | my brother had anything to do with this, | 我哥促成了今天发生的一切 |
[39:24] | but I think he would have really liked that, um, | 但我觉得他如果看到你们走到了一起 |
[39:26] | that you two found each other. | 应该会非常欣慰 |
[39:30] | Okay, I’m gonna leave before I throw up. | 好了 我要走了免得我吐出来 |
[39:38] | 爸 蒂芙尼家的早餐如何啊 哈哈 | |
[40:05] | Feeling a little rusty. | 感觉有点生疏了 |
[40:07] | You sure about this? | 你确定要跳吗 |
[40:09] | Okay. Ready? | 当然 准备好了吗 |
[40:43] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[40:44] | I’m gonna need you to put the seat up. | 我需要你将椅背调直 |
[40:48] | Question, Edie. | 伊迪 问你个问题 |
[40:51] | Is… | 你说 |
[40:53] | Is the purpose of putting the seat up, | 调直椅背是不是 |
[40:55] | is-is that to save me | 是不是为了 |
[40:57] | in the case of an emergency water landing? | 在紧急水上降落时可以救我的命 |
[41:00] | ‘Cause I don’t think this is gonna do it. | 因为我觉得调直椅背也没什么用 |
[41:04] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[41:06] | How was the drive up? | 开车来还顺利吗 |
[41:10] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[41:12] | Always goes by faster than you’d think. | 时间过得总是比我们想得快 |
[41:20] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[41:23] | They say it won’t be long now. | 他们说没多长时间了 |
[41:25] | Everyone’s just trying to get here in time. | 大家都在尽快赶过来 |
[41:36] | Thanks for coming, Edie. | 伊迪 谢谢你能来 |
[41:39] | Deja. Oh, my God. | 黛佳 天哪 |
[41:42] | Can you get any more beautiful? | 你怎么能这么美 |
[41:45] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[41:48] | Are you going to be a problem, sir? | 先生 你是想找麻烦吗 |
[41:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[41:54] | Well, I’m glad that I brought my duct tape. | 行 幸好我带上了强力胶带 |
[41:58] | Seat up. | 调直 |
[42:00] | – Now? – Please. | -现在吗 -麻烦你 |
[42:02] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[42:05] | All you had to do was ask. | 早这么说不就好了 |
[42:14] | Oh, I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[42:17] | I missed you more. | 我更想你 |