时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | First day of summer. | 夏日第一天 |
[00:04] | We don’t want to be the last ones in the pool. | 我们不能最后进泳池 |
[00:06] | All right, gang, it’s time to get the hell out of here. | 好了 伙计们 是时候离开这里了 |
[00:09] | How? | 怎么离开 |
[00:11] | We climb. | 翻出去 |
[00:12] | You need to end it, Malik. | 你必须做个了断 马利克 |
[00:15] | You need to do it for her. | 为了她你必须这样做 |
[00:16] | What? I’m not gonna… | 什么 我不会… |
[00:18] | – love her. – If you really love her, man, | -我爱她 -如果你真的爱她 |
[00:20] | then you will do what is best for her. | 你就会做出对她最好的选择 |
[00:23] | He’s acting so weird. | 他表现得很奇怪 |
[00:25] | He hasn’t texted all morning. | 整个早上他还没发过短信 |
[00:28] | Senator Gamble’s office keeps calling. | 甘布尔参议员一直打电话过来 |
[00:31] | He saw the article in The Philadelphia Local | 他看到了《费城速报》上的文章 |
[00:33] | and sends his regards. | 向你表示敬意 |
[00:35] | Tell the senator I have to call the old fart back after the holiday. | 麻烦转告那个老家伙 我等过完节再给他回电话 |
[00:38] | In the event that Miguel, God forbid, | 但万一最糟的情况发生了 而米格尔 |
[00:41] | is not here to make those decisions for me, | 又无法替我做决定的话 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna need one of you to stand in for him. | 你们中得有一个人来接替他的位置 |
[00:46] | Kate, | 凯特 |
[00:48] | I want it to be you. | 我希望那个人是你 |
[00:57] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 大家快点 加快速度 |
[00:58] | First day of summer. | 夏日第一天 |
[00:59] | We don’t want to be the last ones in the pool. | 我们不能最后进泳池 |
[01:01] | And you know what Mom and Dad have for you guys. | 而且爸妈还给你们准备了好东西 |
[01:03] | – Swim goggles! – Swim goggles! | -泳镜 -泳镜 |
[01:04] | I want one! | 我要一个 |
[01:07] | Hey, Bug, you want some goggles? | 宝贝 你要泳镜吗 |
[01:08] | I want to go off the diving board. | 我想去跳水板那里 |
[01:10] | Don’t you think you ought to learn how to, | 你不觉得咱们得先 |
[01:12] | – you know, swim first? – Yeah, bud. | -学会游泳吗 小凯 -是啊 |
[01:14] | I know you didn’t like taking your swim lessons, | 我知道你不喜欢上游泳课 |
[01:15] | but they sure helped your brother learn how to swim at the Y. | 但是你弟弟也是上课才学会游泳的 |
[01:19] | That girl is swimming upside down. | 那个女孩头朝上在游泳 |
[01:22] | No. | 不 |
[01:23] | She’s doing the backstroke. | 她是在仰泳 |
[01:24] | And you would have learned how to do that, too, | 你本来也能学会的 |
[01:26] | if you stayed in class at the Y. | 你要是坚持上游泳课的话 |
[01:28] | There’s Mr. Mike! Can I go see him? | 迈克老师在那里 我能去看他吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. Good luck. | 当然可以 祝你好运 |
[01:33] | Actually, Randall, come here. | 对了 兰德尔 你等一下 |
[01:37] | So, um, I know that your brother and sister | 我知道你哥哥姐姐 |
[01:40] | didn’t take to swimming as fast as you did. | 学游泳没有你那么快 |
[01:42] | And… I don’t know, I just had this whole idea of us | 我也不知道 我就是很希望有一天 |
[01:46] | swimming here together. | 我们可以一起游泳 |
[01:47] | But… maybe next summer. | 算了 明年夏天吧 |
[01:50] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[01:53] | Okay. Go get ’em, champ! | 好啦 你去练习吧 小冠军 |
[01:54] | – Go, go. – Hey, you, uh… | -加油 -对了 |
[01:56] | – you got Kate? – Yeah. I got Kate. | -你能看好凯特吗 -好 我看着 |
[01:58] | I’m here, I’m here! Don’t start without me! | 我来了我来了 等我来再开始 |
[02:01] | I wouldn’t dream of starting without my star student. Up top! | 我怎么会抛下我的金牌学员呢 击掌 |
[02:07] | All right, troops. Now, | 好了各位 听我说 |
[02:09] | you five have rocked it all summer at the Y. | 你们整个夏天学习得都很好 |
[02:12] | Today’s the day. | 今天要接受检验了 |
[02:13] | So, how it’s gonna go– | 接下来是这个流程 |
[02:15] | first, we’re gonna start | 首先 我们要先进行 |
[02:15] | with a timed underwater breathing exercise. | 水下呼吸计时训练 |
[02:18] | Then you’re gonna swim the whole length of the pool. | 然后你们要在整个游泳馆打个来回 |
[02:21] | Then, after that, you’re gonna tread water for about a minute. | 之后 要练习踩水一分钟 |
[02:24] | And then we’ll finish floating on our backs and done. | 最后以仰泳动作结尾 |
[02:29] | – No. – Okay, hey, look, relax. | -不行 -没事 放松 |
[02:30] | – We’re gonna try it again. – No! I can’t. | -我们再试一次 -不行 我做不到 |
[02:33] | – It’s… – I can’t. No. | -很简单… -不行 |
[02:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:43] | We’re getting arrested. | 我们要被逮捕了 |
[02:46] | Great. | 真好 |
[02:48] | Oh, thank you so much, sir. | 太感谢您了 长官 |
[02:52] | Is that beer? | 那是啤酒吗 |
[02:54] | No. | 不是 |
[02:58] | Pick that up. | 给我捡起来 |
[02:58] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[03:04] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[03:07] | It-it is beer. | 确实是啤酒 |
[03:10] | All right. So that’s illegal trespassing, underage drinking. | 所以你们非法闯入 加上未成年饮酒 |
[03:13] | I’d say that you guys are in for a very unpleasant night. | 你们今晚惹的事儿可不少 |
[03:18] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[03:23] | This can’t be happening. | 这不是真的吧 |
[03:27] | – Just wait right here. I’ll-I’ll be right back. – Randall. | -你们等一下 我马上回来 -兰德尔 |
[03:29] | – Hey, hey, hey. Don’t make it worse. – Randall. | -别冲动 不然情况更糟 -兰德尔 |
[03:30] | I can handle this. | 我能处理 |
[03:34] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 警官 |
[03:36] | Just 30 seconds. | 占用您30秒 |
[03:38] | I need you all to hear my voice right now. | 我需要你们听清楚我的话 |
[03:41] | Your mother’s voice, | 这是我的要求 |
[03:42] | with all of her faculties. | 是我作为母亲的特权 |
[03:46] | You will not make your lives smaller because of me. | 你们绝不能因为我而限制自己 |
[03:50] | This thing that’s happening to me | 我是生了病 |
[03:53] | will not be the thing that holds you back. | 但这病不能拖你们的后腿 |
[03:57] | So, take the risks. | 你们要去冒险 |
[03:59] | Make the big moves, | 去做出大的改变 |
[04:01] | even if they’re small moves. | 哪怕只是向前迈出一小步 |
[04:04] | Forge ahead with your lives | 做真正有意义的事 |
[04:06] | in any and every direction that moves you. | 拓宽自己的生命 |
[04:10] | I am your mother, | 我是你们的母亲 |
[04:12] | and I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[04:15] | And I’m asking you to be fearless. | 但我希望你们可以更加勇敢无畏 |
[04:35] | I’m sure she has her reasons, hon. | 她一定有她的考虑 宝贝 |
[04:38] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:40] | And it’s Thanksgiving. | 而且这是感恩节 |
[04:42] | We knew there was gonna be drama. | 我们早就知道会有事情发生的 |
[04:45] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[04:47] | No, it’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[04:49] | It’s just, uh… | 只是 |
[04:51] | It’s a lot to process. | 一时有点难以接受 |
[04:55] | Wow, I just figured out why Malik has been being so weird. | 我终于知道为什么马利克最近那么奇怪了 |
[05:00] | You told him to stay away from me? | 你让他离我远点是吗 |
[05:02] | – Dej… – He broke up with me. | -小黛 -他和我分手了 |
[05:07] | I literally hate you. | 我真恨你 |
[05:10] | Hey. Deja. | 黛佳 |
[05:11] | – You don’t mean that. – No, no, I do. | -你不是这个意思 -我就是这个意思 |
[05:13] | I do. He lied to me. You lied to me. | 真的 他骗我 你居然骗我 |
[05:15] | How did I lie to you? | 我怎么骗你了 |
[05:16] | You walked around for weeks, | 好几周的时间过去了 |
[05:18] | staring in my face, | 你每天看着我 |
[05:19] | acting like nothing happened, | 装作若无其事 |
[05:20] | when you know what you did. | 可你心里清楚你做了什么 |
[05:23] | I didn’t think he would listen to me. Okay? | 我没想到他会真听我的 好吗 |
[05:26] | You kids are notorious for not listening. | 你们俩不是出了名的不听话吗 |
[05:28] | Hey, hey. Why don’t we all just calm down, all right? | 好了 我们先冷静一下 好吗 |
[05:30] | It is late. Emotions are at a ten right now, | 很晚了 大家情绪都容易激动 |
[05:32] | and this is a very old house with very thin walls. | 而且这里的墙不是很隔音 |
[05:35] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[05:37] | We heard yelling. | 我们听到争吵声 |
[05:38] | Case in point. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[05:40] | Just a little family issue. | 遇到点家庭问题 |
[05:42] | Deja, dropping out of high school to get your GED | 黛佳 高中辍学考学历证书 |
[05:45] | and move to Boston to live | 搬去波士顿 |
[05:46] | with your 18-year-old single father boyfriend, | 找你的单亲爸爸男友同居 |
[05:48] | that is not good enough for you. | 这不是你应该过的生活 |
[05:51] | – You deserve better. – You don’t get to decide that. | -你值得更好的 -你无权决定这一点 |
[05:53] | Well, yeah, I do. You’re my daughter! | 我当然有 你是我女儿 |
[05:55] | No, I’m not! | 我才不是 |
[05:58] | Tess and Annie are your daughters. | 苔丝和安妮是你女儿 |
[06:00] | I’m just some girl you took from her mom. | 我只是你从我妈手里抢来的女孩 |
[06:33] | Heard you had a rough night in there. | 听说你们昨晚挺不顺利的 |
[06:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | all part of being the parent of a teenager. | 有个青春期孩子就是这样 |
[06:39] | As you’ll see all too soon. | 你们很快就体会到了 |
[06:41] | Yo. Safe travels, siblings! | 路上小心 家人们 |
[06:44] | ‘Kay. We’ll see you guys in L.A. | 好 我们洛杉矶再见 |
[06:45] | for Mom and Mig’s anniversary party. | 等妈妈和米格尔结婚纪念日的时候 |
[06:47] | – All right. – Love you. | -好 -爱你 |
[06:48] | Love you. | 也爱你 |
[06:50] | Well, I am off to start my fearless best life for Mom. | 我准备谨遵懿旨 开启勇敢无畏的最好人生了 |
[06:54] | Whatever that means. | 也不知道是什么 |
[06:55] | Do you, brother. | 你发挥吧 兄弟 |
[06:58] | – Be good. – You, too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[06:59] | – All right. – All right. | -回见 -回见 |
[07:08] | You guys sticking around for breakfast? | 你们要留下来吃早餐吗 |
[07:09] | We’re having leftovers. | 我们准备吃剩饭 |
[07:11] | And pie. | 还有派 |
[07:13] | No. | 不了 |
[07:14] | But thanks. | 不过谢谢 |
[07:16] | God. | 天哪 |
[07:17] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 我到处都找不到她 |
[07:19] | – Who? – Deja. She’s not in the house. | -谁 -黛佳 她不在屋里了 |
[07:31] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[07:33] | – I woke up and she was already gone. – Tess? | -我醒来她就不在了 -苔丝 |
[07:37] | Tess? | 苔丝 |
[07:38] | I don’t want you to get mad. | 你们别生气 |
[07:39] | I’m already there. | 我已经生气了 |
[07:40] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹去哪了 |
[07:43] | She left last night. | 她昨天晚上走了 |
[07:45] | She what? | 什么 |
[07:46] | She was really upset. And I tried to talk her out of it, | 她很生气 我本来想劝住她的 |
[07:48] | but she wouldn’t listen to me. So she took off. | 但是她不听我的 直接就走了 |
[07:51] | She went to talk Malik into getting back together. | 她去找马利克复合了 |
[07:53] | – Oh, good Lord. – I can’t believe she would do this. | -我的天哪 -我无法相信她居然会这样做 |
[07:58] | – Where you going? – To get my daughter. | -你要去哪里 -去接我女儿 |
[08:03] | Should I go with you? | 我要和你一起去吗 |
[08:04] | I mean, we’d have to take the girls. | 不过那样就得带上女儿们了 |
[08:06] | Hey, guys. I know this is a lot, | 等等 我知道这一切很突然 |
[08:08] | but let’s take a deep breath | 但是我希望你们深呼吸 |
[08:10] | and it will feel less overwhelming. | 就不会觉得这么有压力了 |
[08:12] | Or maybe we should just let Kate handle it, | 也许我们可以让凯特来处理 |
[08:13] | since she handles all the big stuff now. | 毕竟现在她是管事的了 |
[08:20] | Hey, Miguel, I hate to put you out, man, | 米格尔 不好意思麻烦你 |
[08:21] | but could you give Beth and the girls a ride back to Philly? | 你能不能帮忙送贝丝和我家孩子们回费城 |
[08:24] | Sure. Yeah, I can do that. | 没问题 |
[08:25] | Thank you. I’ll call you from the road. | 谢谢 我在路上给你打电话 |
[08:27] | – All right. I’ll keep trying Deja. – Yeah. | -好 我会继续给黛佳打电话 -好 |
[08:34] | – Mom, what are you doing? – I’m coming with you. | -妈 你要干什么 -我要和你一起去 |
[08:36] | Hey, Miguel. Could you grab my bags for me, please? | 米格尔 帮我拿下包可以吗 |
[08:41] | That’s really not necessary. | 真的没必要 |
[08:42] | I am coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[08:45] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[09:02] | Come on. | 接电话啊 |
[09:05] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice… | 您的电话已被转接至语音信箱… |
[09:09] | Malik’s not picking up, either. | 马利克也不接电话 |
[09:12] | I swear, when I get to Boston, I’m gonna… | 我发誓 等我到了波士顿 我要… |
[09:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:16] | Do you even know what you’re gonna do when you get there? | 你知道你到了之后要怎么做吗 |
[09:18] | I haven’t got it all mapped out, Mom, | 我还没完全想清楚 妈妈 |
[09:20] | but throwing Deja over my shoulder | 但是我正在想直接把黛佳扛起来 |
[09:21] | and zip-tying her to the backseat has come to mind. | 然后绑在后座上带回家 |
[09:25] | Phone. | 手机给我 |
[09:27] | You know the car has Bluetooth, right? | 你知道我有车载蓝牙吧 |
[09:30] | If Malik were to have picked up the phone, | 如果马利克接了电话 |
[09:32] | do you think what you would say to him | 你觉得你所说的话 |
[09:33] | would help or hurt the situation? | 会让情况变好还是更糟 |
[09:37] | Phone. | 手机给我 |
[09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | She’s done this before. | 她以前也这么干过 |
[10:07] | A few months ago. | 几个月前 |
[10:09] | She told me and Beth she was going to a sleepover, | 她跟我和贝丝说要去参加睡衣派对 |
[10:11] | and she hopped on a bus to Boston. | 结果直接坐上大巴去了波士顿 |
[10:18] | I was not like this with Beth. | 我当初和贝丝在一起没这样过 |
[10:21] | No, you were not. But… | 确实 但是 |
[10:25] | …not everyone’s first love story is the same. | 每个人的初恋故事都不一样 |
[10:31] | Mine was with Chris Bellose. | 我的初恋是克里斯·贝洛斯 |
[10:35] | I was 15. | 当时15岁 |
[10:36] | He was… much too old for me. | 他 比我年纪大太多 |
[10:41] | I was head over heels for him. | 我当时为他如痴如狂 |
[10:43] | He looked like James Dean. | 他长得有点像詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[10:45] | Had the cutest butt. | 他屁股特别翘 |
[10:47] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[10:48] | – No. Stop. – The cutest, little, | -别说了 -特别好看的小屁股 |
[10:49] | – tight… Yeah. – Okay. | -很紧致 -好吧 |
[10:54] | I can’t imagine you at 15. | 我想象不出你15岁的样子 |
[11:03] | This morning, when you mentioned Kate handling the big things… | 今天早上 你说凯特现在是管事的… |
[11:06] | That was a stupid joke. That’s all. | 我那样说不合适 本来想开玩笑的 |
[11:08] | Shouldn’t have said it. | 不该这么说 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:17] | You think we might be able to stop for something to eat soon? | 我们能不能待会找个地方吃点东西 |
[11:19] | I can’t, um, take my meds on an empty stomach. | 我不能空腹吃药 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Say no more. | 好 没问题 |
[11:27] | Iced tea and two pastrami sandwiches on rye. | 冰茶 两块熏牛肉黑麦三明治 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Thank you, Samantha. | 谢谢你 萨曼莎 |
[11:35] | Actually… | 对了 |
[11:37] | do you mind taking a picture | 你能给我们 |
[11:38] | – for us? – Mom, really? | -照张相吗 -妈 认真的吗 |
[11:40] | – What? Just one. – Mom, she’s busy. | -怎么 就一张 -妈 她在忙 |
[11:43] | I-I look like crap. Come on. | 我现在这副丑样 别了 |
[11:44] | – What are we doing here? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我们在这干什么 -对不起 |
[11:45] | Yesterday, you were obsessed with taking photos of me. | 昨天 你对着我拍了一整天 |
[11:48] | And now, today, you’re some shy teenager? | 现在又变成一个害羞少年了吗 |
[11:50] | – Okay. – You guys celebrating something? | -好吧 -你们在庆祝什么吗 |
[11:53] | No. Just, uh, a day with my son. | 不 只是和儿子在一起的一天 |
[12:00] | You like ’em? | 喜欢吗 |
[12:00] | I can take more. | 我可以多拍几张 |
[12:03] | No, these are perfect. | 不用了 这些很棒 |
[12:04] | – Could you, uh…? – I’ll AirDrop you. | -你能 -我会隔空投送给你 |
[12:06] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[12:11] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[12:12] | Enjoy. | 慢慢享用吧 |
[12:17] | It’s good? | 好吃吗 |
[12:19] | Good. | 好吃 |
[12:43] | Sorry, they make these things so hard to open. | 抱歉 这些药瓶设计得很难打开 |
[12:49] | How many? | 几片 |
[12:50] | Two. | 两片 |
[12:54] | This is my life now. | 这都是我的生活日常了 |
[13:09] | It was, um… Eat’n Park. | 我第一次看到你这么做时 |
[13:14] | The first time I saw you do that. | 是在车享食屋 |
[13:17] | You were six or seven. | 你那时六岁还是七岁 |
[13:21] | And we spent that summer | 我们那个夏天都在 |
[13:22] | working on your Scholastic Book Club reading list. | 弄你的学术读书会书单 |
[13:26] | Wow. That is a throwback. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[13:28] | I was obsessed with that thing. | 我当时很痴迷于那些东西 |
[13:30] | Yes, you were obsessed. | 是的 你真的很痴迷 |
[13:32] | You wanted to beat everyone in your class | 你想比班上所有人做得更好 |
[13:35] | – and read all the books on the list. – Yeah. | -想读完书单上的所有书 -是的 |
[13:38] | And we would sit in the living room reading together | 我们每天晚上都坐在客厅的沙发上 |
[13:40] | each night on the couch, | 一起读书 |
[13:41] | while Kevin and Kate and Dad watched TV. | 而凯文 凯特和爸爸在看电视 |
[13:44] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[13:46] | I do. | 记得 |
[13:48] | And every Friday in the summer, | 那个夏天的每个周五 |
[13:50] | we would get to the library before it opened, | 我们都会在图书馆开门前赶到 |
[13:52] | and we would stay until it closed. | 一直待到关门 |
[13:57] | And then I would take you to Eat’n Park– just us. | 然后我会带你去车享食屋 只有我们俩 |
[14:00] | We’d always get the smiley face cookie. | 我们总会点笑脸饼干 |
[14:02] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[14:04] | That was our favorite part, remember? | 那是我们的最爱 记得吗 |
[14:05] | It was. Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:14] | That’s my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[14:16] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[14:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:20] | It’s Beth. | 是贝丝 |
[14:25] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[14:25] | So I finally got ahold of Deja. | 我终于联系上了黛佳 |
[14:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:28] | She got to Boston. | 她在波士顿 |
[14:29] | She’s with Malik. | 她和马利克在一起 |
[14:31] | She wanted us to know she’s fine and to stop worrying. | 她想让我们知道她没事 别担心她 |
[14:34] | We’re in Connecticut. | 我们在康涅狄格州了 |
[14:34] | – We could be there in a few hours. – Okay. | -我们几个小时后就能到那 -好 |
[14:37] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:39] | We should hit the road. | 我们该上路了 |
[14:40] | Probably be there before nightfall. | 或许能在天黑前赶到 |
[14:42] | Can I give you a little advice? | 我能给你点小建议吗 |
[14:47] | Give her some space. | 给她点空间 |
[14:52] | – Space? – Yeah. | -空间 -是的 |
[14:53] | Yeah, give her a little bit of space to figure this out. | 给她点空间 让她想清楚 |
[14:56] | Just for a night. | 就一晚 |
[14:58] | You know, she said we shouldn’t worry about her, | 她说我们不必担心她 |
[15:00] | so try to trust that. | 那就试着相信她 |
[15:15] | So if we’re not hitting the road, what do we do now? | 那如果不赶路 我们现在干什么 |
[15:22] | Well, I-I did see a bar down the block. | 我看到街边就有个酒吧 |
[15:26] | You fancy a drink with old Mom? | 你想和老妈妈一起喝一杯吗 |
[15:43] | Thirty-five seconds. | 三十五秒 |
[15:45] | That’s got to be a new swim test record. | 肯定能打破游泳测试的纪录了 |
[15:47] | – I can go for longer. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -我可以坚持更久 -不不不 |
[15:49] | I believe you, but I also want to keep my teaching license. | 我相信你 但我不想丢了我的教练执照 |
[15:52] | Let’s go see what your swim mates are up to | 我们去看看你的同伴们在干嘛 |
[15:53] | and get them ready for part two. | 让他们准备一下第二部分 |
[15:54] | Come on. He’s just a child, Jack. | 拜托 他还是个孩子 杰克 |
[15:56] | Yeah, someday, he’s gonna be a man. | 嗯 但总有一天他会长大成人的 |
[15:58] | I’m trying to get her to put her face in the water, | 我还在劝她把脸埋进水里 |
[16:00] | – so good luck with that. – Okay. Here. | -祝你好运 -好的 |
[16:04] | Hey, Randall, come on. Let’s go. | 兰德尔 快点 我们走 |
[16:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:22] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[16:26] | Next time, don’t litter. | 下次别乱扔垃圾 |
[16:31] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[16:38] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:40] | We just talked. | 我就跟他聊了聊 |
[16:41] | He was a reasonable guy. | 他很通情达理 |
[16:42] | You’re telling me what you said, okay? | 快告诉我你说了什么 |
[16:44] | – You’re telling me what you said. – Yeah, whatever. | -快告诉我你说了什么 -无所谓了 |
[16:46] | It’s getting late. We should head home. | 很迟了 我们该回家了 |
[16:48] | Right, or… | 好 或者 |
[16:49] | There’s another option on the table. | 我们还有另一个选择 |
[16:50] | We could head to the diner. I have the keys. | 我们可以去餐厅 我有钥匙 |
[16:54] | I don’t want to go home yet. | 我还不想回家 |
[16:55] | It’s depressing. | 家里太压抑了 |
[16:57] | And think about it, when was the last time | 想一想 上一次我们三个 |
[16:59] | the three of us were all together like this? | 像这样在一块儿是什么时候 |
[17:03] | I’m game. | 我加入 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:06] | Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[17:11] | Voila. | 真不错 |
[17:13] | Are you sure we’re allowed in here? | 你确定我们能进来吗 |
[17:14] | We’ve broken enough laws for one night. | 我们今晚的违法行为够多了 |
[17:16] | Jukebox. Sweet. | 自动点唱机 真不错 |
[17:18] | Randall, my manager’s out sick, like, five days a week. | 兰德尔 我老板每周能请五天病假 |
[17:20] | I practically run the place. We’re fine. | 这个地方差不多是我撑起来的 没事的 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | Hey, uh, do you guys have a phone? | 你们带手机了吗 |
[17:30] | I want to call Mom, let her know where we are. | 我想给妈妈打个电话 让她知道我们在哪 |
[17:31] | Yeah, phone’s in the office. | 有 办公室里有个电话 |
[17:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | What’s so funny? | 什么事那么好笑 |
[17:43] | The floor is sticky. | 地面黏黏的 |
[17:46] | I haven’t been to a-a bar in years, | 我已经很多年没来过酒吧了 |
[17:48] | but the floor, always sticky. | 但酒吧地板 总是黏糊糊的 |
[17:50] | I don’t even want to know what substances contributed to that. | 我完全不想知道什么玩意那么黏 |
[17:54] | Should we, should we get a selfie? Come on. | 我们来张自拍好吗 来 |
[17:57] | Is this gonna be an all-day thing? | 我们一整天都要拍来拍去吗 |
[17:58] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[17:59] | Here we go. | 来 |
[18:03] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[18:05] | After you. | 你先请 |
[18:12] | What can I get you? | 二位想喝点什么 |
[18:14] | Uh, we would like two glasses of your Chianti Classico, please. | 我们想来两杯经典基安蒂 谢谢 |
[18:22] | I got red and white, both room temp. | 只有红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒 都是室温的 |
[18:25] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[18:26] | We’ll take your red, please. | 我们要红酒 谢谢 |
[18:28] | – You bet. – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[18:30] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:33] | Since when do you drink Chianti Classico? | 你什么时候开始喝经典基安蒂了 |
[18:43] | “Five Fun Facts About Controversial Councilman Pearson. | “倍受争议的皮尔森议员的五条趣闻” |
[18:47] | “Number one: I love a nice glass of Chianti.” | “第一条 我喜欢来一杯基安蒂酒” |
[18:51] | I can’t believe you have this. | 你居然会留着这个 |
[18:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:54] | I collect anything and everything about you kids. | 我会收集和你们这些孩子相关的所有东西 |
[18:57] | Ah, look at this. | 看这个 |
[18:58] | “What is Councilman Pearson reading right now?” | “皮尔森议员正在看什么书” |
[19:05] | Homegoing. | 《回家之路》 |
[19:06] | In the article, you mention that you cried like a baby | 文章说 看到玛乔丽带马可斯 |
[19:08] | when Marjorie brought Marcus to the Cape Castle. | 去海岸角城堡时 你哭得像个孩子 |
[19:12] | I did, too. | 我也是 |
[19:13] | Just sobbed. | 哭得不行 |
[19:16] | Buon appetito. | 请慢用 |
[19:18] | – Grazie. – Thank you. | -多谢 -谢谢 |
[19:21] | Want to get your phone? | 你要用手机吗 |
[19:22] | Get a little wine selfie? | 跟红酒来张自拍 |
[19:25] | – Sure. – All right. | -好啊 -好的 |
[19:26] | That’s the spirit. | 这才对 |
[19:30] | And… | 好的.. |
[19:31] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[19:34] | Wow, that’s a good one. | 这张不错 |
[19:35] | That’s a good one. | 绝对的 |
[19:39] | They have a dartboard. | 这里有飞镖靶 |
[19:40] | Your father and I used to play darts all the time at Froggy’s. | 我和你爸以前常在青蛙酒吧玩飞镖 |
[19:45] | You want to play? | 你想玩吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah, sure. Well, why not? | 好啊 玩会呗 |
[19:52] | Know what? | 听我的 |
[19:53] | We don’t need pictures of it. | 我们就不用拍照片了 |
[19:56] | I’ll remember this part. | 这部分我一定能记住 |
[19:58] | And you will, too. | 你也一样 |
[20:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:05] | Let me go kick your butt. | 我要给你点颜色看看 |
[20:07] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, let me show you | -真的吗 -嗯 我来教你 |
[20:08] | – how it’s done. – It’s like that. | -飞镖该怎么玩 -还有这手 |
[20:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:27] | Randall. It’s almost 11:00. | 兰德尔 已经快11点了 |
[20:30] | And I have a pulse, and I found a phone. | 我还活蹦乱跳 又找到了电话 |
[20:32] | We’re just at Kate’s diner, goofing off. | 我们目前在凯特的餐馆 瞎逛呢 |
[20:35] | It’s actually nice. Been a while since we all hung out. | 感觉挺好 我们仨很久没这样闲逛了 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | I will be. | 会好起来的 |
[20:51] | Kate told me about Miguel. | 凯特跟我说了米格尔的事 |
[20:55] | I don’t know why I’m taking this so hard. | 我不知道自己为什么这么沮丧 |
[20:59] | He was a big part of your life. | 他是你人生中重要的一部分 |
[21:01] | You know, it’s natural to feel, uh… | 其实 这很自然 感觉… |
[21:05] | …yeah, no, just to feel. | 不 有感觉很自然 |
[21:08] | Yeah, well, I am… | 嗯 我… |
[21:09] | I’m feeling. | 正在消化 |
[21:13] | Anyway, you know what? Don’t let me keep you. | 不过没关系 我不耽误你的时间了 |
[21:14] | You go enjoy your evening | 你去和哥哥姐姐 |
[21:16] | with your brother and sister, all right? | 好好玩吧 好吗 |
[21:20] | Could you check the right pocket of my backpack? | 你能去看下我背包的右侧口袋吗 |
[21:22] | I think it’s on the couch. | 应该在沙发上 |
[21:27] | Yeah, it’s right here. | 对 在这呢 |
[21:28] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[21:41] | Our cookies. | 我们的饼干 |
[21:43] | Yeah. I stopped by Eat’n Park on my way home. | 对 我回家路上去了趟车享食屋 |
[21:45] | I wanted to give it to you before dinner, | 我本想在晚餐前给你 |
[21:46] | but a lot was going on. | 但发生了很多事 |
[21:49] | Randall, thank you. This is… | 兰德尔 谢谢你 真是… |
[21:52] | I-I needed this. | 我正需要这个 |
[21:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[21:58] | Mom, now, don’t eat it all. Come on. | 妈 别都吃光了 拜托 |
[21:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:00] | – You got these cookies for me. – No, Mom. | -这些饼干是给我买的 -别 妈 |
[22:03] | Sharing is caring. You taught me that. | 分享是美德 你之前教过我 |
[22:12] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:13] | at least their only room left is also their finest. | 至少最后一间房条件也最好 |
[22:19] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定这样可以吗 |
[22:21] | It’s lovely. | 感觉很温馨 |
[22:24] | Okey dokey. | 那就好 |
[22:52] | You have more gray in your beard. | 你的胡子白了不少 |
[22:55] | I know. Can’t seem to stop it. | 我知道 无能为力啊 |
[23:19] | Jae-won, it’s late, buddy. | 在元 很晚了 兄弟 |
[23:23] | Push the meeting. | 推迟会议 |
[23:26] | I don’t know, man. There’s a lot going on right now. | 不知道 最近事情太多 |
[23:28] | Just, um… | 只是… |
[23:30] | need to find some more runway to kick this can, okay? | 得想别的办法再拖一拖 好吗 |
[23:35] | All right, later. | 好吧 回聊 |
[23:40] | What can is being kicked? | 要拖什么事 |
[23:46] | Senior Senator from Pennsylvania keeps calling, | 宾夕法尼亚州的高级议员一直打过来 |
[23:49] | wanting to meet. | 想要约见 |
[23:52] | Why don’t you want to meet with him? | 你为什么不想见他呢 |
[23:53] | It sounds important. | 感觉很重要 |
[23:55] | Uh, it’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[23:57] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:59] | Well, if you don’t want to talk about it, I won’t pry. | 如果你不想聊这事 我就不问了 |
[24:18] | You know that article, the five fun facts? | 你知道那篇写我五条趣闻的文章对吧 |
[24:24] | It’s not just a fluff piece. | 那不是写着玩的 |
[24:27] | It’s part of a bigger strategy. | 而是一个大计划的一环 |
[24:31] | I’ve been getting these calls from the DNC, | 我最近接到过一些民主党代会的电话 |
[24:33] | this, um, Senator Gamble, in particular. | 尤其是这位甘布尔参议员 |
[24:37] | He’s retiring next year, | 他明年要退休了 |
[24:39] | and he’s put my name on a short list | 他把我放进了 |
[24:41] | of potential people to replace him. | 为数不多的候选接班人名单中 |
[24:43] | – Now, it’s a long shot, Mom. – What? | -不过希望不大 妈 -什么 |
[24:45] | I don’t have a national profile, | 我没有塑造国民知名度 |
[24:47] | but, uh, the first election got a lot of attention, and, uh, | 不过第一次选举获得了不少关注 |
[24:51] | this rehab initiative is getting some more, so… | 戒毒提案也得到了很多支持 所以… |
[24:53] | Oh, my God, Randall. | 天啊 兰德尔 |
[24:56] | – Ma. – You are gonna be a senator? | -妈 -你要当参议员了吗 |
[24:58] | No, I’m not, Ma. | 没 没有 妈 |
[25:01] | I haven’t even decided if it’s something I’m interested in yet. | 我还没想好我是不是真的感兴趣 |
[25:05] | Beth just got settled into her dance academy. | 贝丝才刚在舞蹈学院安顿好 |
[25:08] | I can’t put her through another campaign. | 我不能让她再经历一次竞选活动 |
[25:13] | I just don’t want to make any major life decisions | 现在家里有很多不确定因素 |
[25:15] | with so much uncertainty in the family. | 我不想现在做任何重大决定 |
[25:20] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I understand. | 嗯 我知道 |
[25:52] | And that is how you get it done. | 你做到了 就是这样 |
[25:54] | Killer job, Randall. | 你游得真好 兰德尔 |
[25:55] | It is my great honor to now certify | 现在我很荣幸地宣布 |
[25:58] | that you are allowed in the deep end, kiddo, | 你可以去深水区了 小伙子 |
[26:00] | with the big kids. | 跟大孩子们一起 |
[26:01] | No more limits. | 不再受限了 |
[26:03] | Let me let the lifeguards know. | 我会告诉救生员 |
[26:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[26:07] | How’d she do? | 她学得怎么样 |
[26:09] | Today is not the day. | 今天估计不行了 |
[26:37] | Settled the bill. | 我结好账了 |
[26:39] | Ready to go? | 准备走吧 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:43] | Will you sit with me for a minute? | 你能陪我坐一会儿吗 |
[26:46] | Okay, but just for minute. | 好 不过只能坐一会儿 |
[26:47] | If we hit the road by 11:00, | 如果我们十一点前出发 |
[26:49] | we’ll be in Boston in time | 我们就能准时到波士顿 |
[26:50] | – to get back to Philly… – Just sit. Please. | -回到费城 -坐下吧 |
[27:05] | I remember watching you swim as a little boy. | 我还记得你小时候 我看你游泳 |
[27:08] | You took to it so fast. | 你学得太快了 |
[27:12] | That first summer, you were just all… | 第一个夏天 你还是… |
[27:15] | …skinny limbs and… | 瘦胳膊瘦腿 |
[27:18] | flailing arms, but you were still so good. | 手臂一直在拍水 但你游得还是很棒 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:24] | And then the next summer, you were a little bigger. | 第二个夏天 你长大了一点 |
[27:28] | And then the summer after that. | 又过了一个夏天 |
[27:29] | You kids just kept changing. | 你们三个一直在变 |
[27:32] | Getting better and better, and stronger and stronger. | 变得越来越优秀 越来越强壮 |
[27:35] | Every… | 每一… |
[27:38] | …second, every day, | 每一秒 每一天 |
[27:39] | every year, you just… | 每一年 你们… |
[27:44] | …you became. | 都在成长 |
[27:48] | It was quite a thing for me… | 这种体验真的很奇妙 |
[27:51] | …having a front-row seat to the best show in town. | 能够亲眼见证你们最美好的成长 |
[28:03] | I know you’re worried about me, sweetheart. | 我知道你很担心我 宝贝 |
[28:05] | – Oh, Mom, I’m not even… – No, no. | -妈 我甚至都不… -不 不 |
[28:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:08] | This… | 我的… |
[28:10] | this disease has taken its toll on everybody… | 这个病伤害了所有人 |
[28:15] | …but on you, especially. | 但伤你尤其深 |
[28:23] | When your dad died, you just, uh… | 你爸去世时 你… |
[28:27] | you really rose to the occasion, Randall. | 你真的做得很好 兰德尔 |
[28:29] | Any time I needed you, you were there. | 每次我需要你的时候 你都在 |
[28:32] | I used to think you kind of became my rock after Dad, | 我曾以为你是在你爸去世后成为了我的依靠 |
[28:36] | but in reality, | 但其实 |
[28:39] | no, this thing you and I have, | 不是的 我们之间的依赖 |
[28:42] | that was there long before then. | 很早之前就存在了 |
[28:45] | I mean, Dad didn’t love to read, | 你爸不喜欢看书 |
[28:48] | so you read with me. | 你就陪我一起看书 |
[28:51] | And then, when your dad died, | 后来 你爸去世了 |
[28:54] | you didn’t end up going to the college that you wanted to | 你放弃了你想去的大学 |
[28:56] | – so you could be near me. – That’s not true. | -只为了离我更近一点 -不是这样的 |
[28:58] | It is true. It’s very true. | 就是这样 事实就是这样 |
[29:00] | You-you took care of me. | 你一直在照顾我 |
[29:03] | Which, yes, | 这没错 |
[29:05] | it is the natural course for parents and children. | 这是父母与孩子间的自然进程 |
[29:09] | Eventually, but not that soon. | 最终是会这样 但不该那么快 |
[29:13] | Not that early. | 不该那么早 |
[29:16] | It was… | 这… |
[29:18] | it was a lot to ask of you. | 这对你来说太苛刻了 |
[29:20] | It was, it was too much. | 苛刻到你很难承受 |
[29:27] | And that is why I couldn’t make you the executor. | 所以不能让你当决策者 |
[29:32] | Because you and I both know you would move heaven and earth | 因为你我都知道 你会用尽一切办法 |
[29:35] | to see me get better, | 让我好起来 |
[29:36] | and you would stop your entire life for me. | 你会为了我放弃你的人生 |
[29:40] | And I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[29:43] | Not anymore. | 不能再让你这样了 |
[29:52] | You are my hero, Randall. | 你是我的英雄 兰德尔 |
[29:56] | You’re the most incredible person, and I… | 你是最了不起的人 而我… |
[30:01] | I will not be the person that holds you back anymore. | 我不会再当拖你后腿的那个人了 |
[30:04] | – You’ve never been that. – No, I know. | -你从来没拖过我后腿 -不 我知道 |
[30:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:25] | Hey, can I say something that sounds obnoxious | 我能说一句听起来很自恋 |
[30:27] | that I can only say to you? | 所以只能对你说的话吗 |
[30:31] | Well, yes, that’s what I’m here for. | 可以 我就是来谈心的 |
[30:38] | If I do this thing, I’ll win, Mom. | 如果我决定去做 我会赢的 妈 |
[30:45] | If I run, I’ll win. | 如果我去竞选 我会当选 |
[30:49] | And if I win, | 如果我当选了 |
[30:51] | I can’t even imagine where this thing will end. | 我甚至无法想象结局会如何 |
[30:54] | I can. | 我可以 |
[30:56] | I can see it very clearly. | 我可以很清楚地想象到 |
[31:07] | It’s Deja. | 是黛佳 |
[31:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[31:13] | Hey, Dej. | 喂 小黛 |
[31:17] | I’m on my way right now. | 我现在就过去 |
[31:30] | Gentle. | 绅士点 |
[32:10] | You know, I didn’t do this because of you. | 我跟她分手不是因为你 |
[32:16] | No, um… | 不是 |
[32:19] | …it just wasn’t fair to her. | 只是这样对她不公平 |
[32:22] | For either of us, really. | 对我们都很不公平 |
[32:31] | I just love her so much. | 我真的很爱她 |
[32:38] | That’s the thing about first loves, man. | 初恋就是这样 老兄 |
[32:42] | They form you | 初恋会塑造你 |
[32:44] | and can stay with you for the rest of your life. | 并且会伴随你度过余生 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:56] | You know, these things have a way of coming back around, | 分开后还是有办法重聚的 |
[32:57] | Malik, if they’re meant to be. | 马利克 如果这是命中注定 |
[33:00] | A person can walk out the door and that’s the end, | 当一个人转身离开那扇门 就此成为结局 |
[33:03] | but sometimes, the door reopens. | 但有的时候 那扇门会重新打开 |
[33:13] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[33:15] | …for looking out for me, | 一直以来对我的关照 |
[33:17] | being my mentor. It really meant a lot. | 当我的良师 我受益匪浅 |
[33:23] | You’re a good kid, Malik. | 你是个好孩子 马利克 |
[33:25] | You’re a very good kid. | 你是个非常好的孩子 |
[33:29] | You take care of yourself, okay? | 多多保重 好吗 |
[34:07] | Everything has been so intense for us, | 自从我们两个在一起 |
[34:12] | since we got together. | 就一直承受各种压力 |
[34:16] | And I guess… | 我想 |
[34:19] | …maybe in-in the future… | 以后或许还有可能 |
[34:23] | …just not now. | 但不是现在 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry about what I said. | 很抱歉我之前说了那些话 |
[34:40] | I don’t want to have a whole talk about it right now… | 我现在还不想深谈这件事 |
[34:45] | …but you’re my dad. | 但你是我的爸爸 |
[34:50] | You’re the only one I ever had. | 你是我唯一的爸爸 |
[35:16] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[35:28] | – Mom all good? – Yeah. | -妈妈还好吧 -还好 |
[35:32] | Okay, I got to ask, man. | 我忍不住要问了 |
[35:34] | What did you tell the cop? | 你跟那个警察说什么了 |
[35:36] | Seriously. What’d you say? | 说真的 你怎么说的 |
[35:39] | Excuse me, sir | 不好意思 警官 |
[35:41] | Just 30 seconds. | 占用您30秒 |
[35:48] | My father died two years ago. | 我爸爸两年前去世了 |
[35:52] | And my-my siblings over there, they’re… | 那边的是我哥哥姐姐 他们… |
[35:57] | Actually, we’re struggling. | 说实话 我们过得很不容易 |
[36:01] | Sir, I’ve been trying to carry this family on my back | 过去两年以来 我都一直在 |
[36:03] | for the past two years, and… | 用自己的肩膀扛起这个家 |
[36:05] | I don’t know if I’m doing it well. | 我不知道我做得够不够好 |
[36:08] | But if we break tonight, | 可如果我们今晚被捕 |
[36:10] | if my mom has to get a call | 如果我妈妈接到电话 |
[36:12] | that her three children are in trouble… | 听说她的三个孩子闯祸了 |
[36:16] | …there’s a very real chance we won’t make it. | 我们真的很有可能熬不过这关 |
[36:22] | Oh, and I may end up being president one day. | 而且 有一天我说不定会当上总统 |
[36:25] | So… | 所以 |
[36:26] | I really can’t get arrested. | 我真的不能被捕 |
[36:31] | Like I said, he was a reasonable guy. | 我都说了 他很通情达理 |
[36:33] | I just asked him to look at you two, | 我就是让他瞧瞧你们俩 |
[36:35] | to really look at you, | 仔细瞧瞧 |
[36:37] | and tell me if he thought | 然后判断一下你们俩 |
[36:37] | you guys would last one night in jail. | 像不像是能在拘留所撑过一晚的样子 |
[36:40] | He did not. | 他觉得不像 |
[36:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[37:17] | What a strange thing. | 多不可思议啊 |
[37:19] | What? | 什么事情 |
[37:24] | All of it. | 所有的事情 |
[37:56] | Miguel, thanks for sticking around, man. | 米格尔 谢谢你留在这里 |
[37:58] | Oh, anytime, Randall. Of course. | 客气了 兰德尔 应该的 |
[38:00] | You guys have a safe trip back. | 祝你们一路顺风 |
[38:01] | And call us when you get there, okay? | 到了给我们打个电话 好吧 |
[38:03] | We will. Good to see you. | 会的 见到你真好 |
[38:04] | – You, too. Thank you. – Take care. | -你也是 谢谢 -保重 |
[38:06] | You got it? You got it? | 好了吗 好了吗 |
[38:06] | – Thanks for everything. – Of course. | -多谢了 -应该的 |
[38:08] | Migs. | 米格 |
[38:09] | – That was so much fun. – It was a blast. | -昨天很开心 -我也很高兴 |
[38:11] | – See you soon. – Thanks, Mom. | -回见 -谢谢妈妈 |
[38:14] | Could I get one more selfie for the road? | 我能再来张自拍路上看吗 |
[38:17] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我去车里等着 |
[38:19] | Why not? | 怎么会不能 |
[38:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:23] | Here we go. | 要拍了 |
[38:25] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[38:30] | – That reminds me. – What? | -我想起来了 -什么 |
[38:32] | Could you sign this for me, please? | 能请你在这上面签个名吗 |
[38:36] | It’s gonna be worth a lot of money one day, and… | 总有一天会超级值钱的 毕竟 |
[38:37] | I should leave something for Miguel. | 我得留点好东西给米格尔 |
[38:40] | Well, in that case… | 你要是这么说的话 |
[38:59] | Hey, bud! | 儿子 |
[39:01] | How’d it go? Did you pass the test? | 怎么样 你通过测试了吗 |
[39:02] | – Yeah, I did. – You did? | -通过了 -真的吗 |
[39:05] | – Good job, bud. – Good job. | -儿子真棒 -真棒 |
[39:07] | You guys want to come in with me? | 你们要跟我一起下去吗 |
[39:10] | You know what, I think we’re all a little tired. | 那什么 我们都有点累了 |
[39:13] | So maybe next time. | 下一次好不好 |
[39:18] | – Tag! You’re it! – No way! | -就决定是你了 -没门 |
[39:25] | Hey, boys! | 小伙子们 |
[39:26] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[39:29] | Hold on a second. | 消停一下 |
[39:30] | – Hold on a second. – Kate! | -消停一下 -凯特 |
[39:32] | – Come on! Come on! – Oh, Kate! Come on, Kate! | -来啊来啊 -凯特 来吧 |
[39:35] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[39:36] | Come on, Kate. | 来吧凯特 |
[39:39] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[39:40] | I got you. | 我接着你 |
[39:47] | Here it is. | 来了哦 |
[39:52] | – Come in! – Come on, Mom! | -下来嘛 -来嘛 妈妈 |
[39:55] | Okay! | 好 |
[39:56] | – So fun! – Mom! | -真好玩 -妈妈 |
[40:27] | 致我的头号粉丝 而我也一样 兰德尔·皮尔森 《倍受争议的皮尔森议员的五条趣闻》 | |
[40:39] | Hey, Jae-won. | 喂 在元 |
[40:40] | No more kicking the can. | 不用再拖下去了 |
[40:42] | Let’s lock in Monday morning for that meeting | 把甘布尔参议员的会议 |
[40:44] | with Senator Gamble. | 安排在周一早上吧 |
[41:03] | They’re both sleeping. | 他们都睡着了 |
[41:05] | The prodigal twins have returned. | 混世魔王双胞胎回家啦 |
[41:07] | You’re impressed. Admit it. | 你觉得我很厉害吧 承认吧 |
[41:08] | I am. | 是很厉害 |
[41:19] | Did you, uh… | 你已经 |
[41:21] | fill Sheila’s job yet? | 找到人接替希拉了吗 |
[41:25] | Uh, no. But we’re looking at applicants. | 还没有 不过我们还在招聘 |
[41:27] | I’d like to be considered. | 我也想要应聘 |
[41:44] | I’ve got, uh, some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[41:47] | The, um… smoker arrived in time | 烧烤炉按时到了 |
[41:50] | for your mom and Miguel’s anniversary party. | 你妈妈和兰德尔的结婚纪念派对能用了 |
[41:56] | I am not ready to move to San Francisco. | 我还不想搬去旧金山 |
[41:59] | Not with where we are right now. | 鉴于我们现在的状况 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |