时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Plumbers are expensive. | 水管工很贵的 |
[00:03] | We’re not exactly swimming in it at the moment. | 况且钱和水都没多到能游泳的地步 |
[00:05] | Okay, well, it’s gonna be more expensive | 如果出现水渍或者发了霉 |
[00:07] | if there’s water damage or– | 会更贵的… |
[00:08] | Kate, I’ll fix it. | 凯特 我能修好 |
[00:10] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[00:11] | Sometimes I look at you, Toby, | 托比 有的时候 我看着你 |
[00:12] | and I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不知道你是谁了 |
[00:14] | What is so terrible about me right now? | 现在的我有那么糟糕吗 |
[00:18] | That I don’t want to dress like a clown? | 就因为我不想穿得像一个小丑 |
[00:20] | That I want to buy a nice house for my family? | 还是因为我想为我的家人买一栋漂亮的房子 |
[00:22] | – I don’t know, Toby. – Kate, what about you? | -我不知道 托比 -难道你没变吗 凯特 |
[00:24] | You love the life that you are living. | 你很喜欢你现在过的生活 |
[00:27] | This life that you are building without me. | 你自己构建起来的生活 里面没有我 |
[00:29] | Moving here is the only way that we are gonna stay a family. | 搬来这里是唯一能维系我们家庭的方法 |
[00:33] | It is the only option. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[00:34] | Did you, uh, fill Sheila’s job yet? | 你已经找到人接替希拉了吗 |
[00:37] | No, but we’re looking at applicants. | 还没有 不过我们还在招聘 |
[00:40] | I’d like to be considered. | 我也想要应聘 |
[00:43] | You know, you don’t need to keep using that thing. | 其实你不必一直用那个烧烤炉 |
[00:45] | It’s, like, the literal symbol | 那炉子简直就是 |
[00:47] | of the day your mom and dad’s marriage blew up. | 你父母婚姻破裂那天的象征物 |
[00:49] | That day almost permanently deformed | 那天发生的意外差点永久破坏了 |
[00:51] | that near-perfect face of yours. | 你这张近乎完美的脸 |
[00:53] | – It’s bright in here. I can see some light. – How do you–? | -这里挺亮的 我能看到点光 -你是怎么… |
[00:56] | Just a little, and really, really | 只有一点 还有 |
[00:58] | blurry shapes, but nothing clearly. | 非常模糊的轮廓 看不清楚 |
[01:02] | I didn’t say “Never.” I never said never. | 我没说”绝对不行” 我从来没说绝对 |
[01:04] | I just said not right now, not when we’re like this. | 我只是说现在不行 尤其是这种状态 |
[01:06] | Okay, okay, okay, let me… let me see | 好 那我试着理解一下 |
[01:08] | if I understand your grand plan here. | 你的大计划是什么样子 |
[01:10] | – Oh, my God, can we just… – No, no, no, no, no. | -天哪 你能不能… -不不不 |
[01:12] | Just let me, let me map it out, | 你先让我设想一下 |
[01:13] | let me map it out so I, so I understand. | 我得确保我理解得足够清楚 |
[01:15] | You refuse to move to San Francisco, | 你拒绝搬到旧金山 |
[01:18] | but you will take a bigger teaching job here in L.A. | 但是你却想在洛杉矶担任更重要的教师职务 |
[01:21] | How does that fix our family?! | 这对我们家有什么好处 |
[01:21] | Two weeks ago, you were okay with me exploring this. | 两周前 你还跟我说我可以试试看 |
[01:23] | Two weeks ago, I was still in shock from your rather huge, | 两周前 你直接单方面做出非常羞辱人的决定 |
[01:27] | – rather humiliating unilateral decision. – “Decision”? | -我根本还没反应过来呢 -“决定” |
[01:30] | You had, you gave me an ultimatum. You said I had to… | 你直接给我下了最后通牒 你说我必须… |
[01:32] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[01:33] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[01:35] | Buddy, you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[01:39] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:40] | Come here. What happened? | 过来 发生了什么事 |
[01:44] | – What–? – I knocked something over. | -怎么… -我撞到了一些东西 |
[01:46] | That’s okay. Are you okay? | 没事的 你还好吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:49] | Well, hey, do you, do you know what today is? | 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[01:52] | – Saturday. – Yeah, that’s right. | -周六 -没错 |
[01:53] | – And what do we do on Saturdays? – We go to the park. | -我们在周六会做什么呢 -我们会去公园 |
[01:57] | – We go to the park. – Yeah. | -我们会去公园 -是的 |
[01:59] | – Park day! – Yay! | -公园日 -真好 |
[02:03] | *Saturday* | *周六* |
[02:05] | *In the park* | *在公园* |
[02:07] | *Jack’s excited for the swing set* | *杰克好想坐秋千* |
[02:10] | Move your cane with your wrist, Jack. | 用手腕来移动手杖 杰克 |
[02:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:13] | Uh, should we be holding both his hands? | 我们要不要拉着他两只手 |
[02:15] | He’s got to practice, though. | 没事 他也需要练习 |
[02:17] | *12 steps to the sidewalk* | *十二步 到人行道* |
[02:21] | *And then we make a turn to the left* | *然后左转再迈脚* |
[02:23] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:26] | *Stop at the curb* | *路牙停止* |
[02:28] | Hop that dog turd | *绕开狗屎* |
[02:30] | *That always seems to be there* | *它好像一直就在那里* |
[02:32] | *Always seems to be there* | *一直就在那里* |
[02:34] | *And listen for the cars* | *听听车声再通行* |
[02:37] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[02:38] | Unless they’re electric. Silent killers. | 除非是新能源车 无声杀手 |
[02:40] | Okay, join in or stop. | 要么加入 要么闭嘴 |
[02:42] | – Okay. – *Step down | -好 -*脚往下放* |
[02:43] | *Step down, go towards the sound* | *脚往下放 听声响* |
[02:47] | *Of buzzy buzz telephone wires* | *是电缆线呲呲发响* |
[02:50] | *Feel the curb, step up and* | *碰到路牙 抬高腿* |
[02:54] | – *Grr!* – *Grr* | -*嗝* -*嗝* |
[02:56] | *’Cause this one’s a little bit higher* | *因为这边路牙有点高* |
[02:59] | *Jackie in his rubber boots* | *杰克穿胶靴* |
[03:02] | *For puddles, ba-ba-ba-ba* | *踩水很愉悦 啪啪啪啪* |
[03:05] | – We added a line. What was it again? – Yeah… | -我们加了一句 什么来着 -对… |
[03:07] | *Puddles full of wetness* | *湿漉漉的泥坑* |
[03:09] | *And-and sandboxes* | *还有沙坑* |
[03:11] | *Full of tetanus* | *全是破伤风* |
[03:13] | *Seven steps to the grass* | *走七步 到草坪* |
[03:16] | *Now we know that Jack has arrived* | *杰克终于到公园啦* |
[03:18] | All right, buddy, I’ll take that. | 好了宝贝 手杖给我吧 |
[03:20] | Good job. | 真棒 |
[03:23] | Can I walk to the swing? | 我能自己走去秋千吗 |
[03:25] | – Yeah, go, go, go. – Yes! | -去吧去吧 -真棒 |
[03:28] | It’s a bird. | 有只鸟 |
[03:30] | It’s a plane! | 有架飞机 |
[03:33] | It’s Pooper-man! | 还有大便超人 |
[03:35] | – Higher! – Up? | -再高点 -还高 |
[03:37] | What do you think, Alice? | 你觉得呢 艾莉丝 |
[03:39] | Should we zing zang zoom this guy to the moon? | 我们是否应该让他直接飞上月球 |
[03:41] | I don’t know, Ralph. | 不好说 拉尔夫 |
[03:44] | This guy is a mental case. | 这家伙太疯了 |
[03:53] | I missed that. | 好怀念啊 |
[03:55] | Your laugh. | 你的笑声 |
[03:57] | I know. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[04:00] | I need more. | 还要继续 |
[04:01] | – He needs more. – Oh, you need some more? | -他还想继续 -你想继续啊 |
[04:06] | Up! | 再高 |
[04:07] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[04:18] | All right, pace it up, Picassos. As soon as Mom is ready, | 大家快点吃 小艺术家们 等妈妈准备好了 |
[04:21] | and if the sitter ever gets here, | 保姆也到了 |
[04:22] | Mom and Dad are gonna take off for a special | 爸爸妈妈就要出去吃一顿 |
[04:25] | grown-ups dinner. | 成年人的晚餐了 |
[04:26] | How do you spell “Anniversary”? | 纪念日应该怎么拼啊 |
[04:28] | A-N-N-you know what? | ANN 算了 |
[04:29] | Just look at whatever Randall wrote. Kev, come on, man. | 你去看看兰德尔怎么写的吧 小凯 再吃点 |
[04:32] | You got to finish this stuff-open up. | 你得吃完 张嘴 |
[04:34] | I’m full. | 我饱了 |
[04:35] | You’re full? Big guy like you? | 你饱了 你这么壮实 |
[04:38] | No, there’s got to be room in there-come on, dig deeper. | 你肯定还能吃得下 来吧 |
[04:41] | Here I come! | 我来了 |
[04:46] | Oh, wowza. | 哇哦 |
[04:48] | It’s not too much? | 是不是有点夸张 |
[04:49] | Oh, it is definitely, definitely too much. | 绝对非常夸张 |
[04:51] | – But happy tenth, babe. – Happy tenth. | -但是十周年快乐 宝贝 -十周年快乐 |
[04:55] | – Hey, babe? – Yeah? | -宝贝 -怎么 |
[04:56] | Are you warming up milk? | 你在热牛奶吗 |
[04:57] | Since when do you warm up milk? | 你什么时候会热牛奶 |
[05:01] | What did you feed the kids for dinner? | 你给孩子们晚餐吃的什么 |
[05:03] | So much turkey. | 好多火鸡肉 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – And mash potatoes. | -对 -还有土豆泥 |
[05:06] | Oh, you’re trying to knock out our kids. | 原来你是想让他们吃饱了好睡觉 |
[05:08] | The sooner we can get the kids down, | 孩子们越早上床睡觉 |
[05:10] | the sooner I can get my foxy wife home and… | 我就能越早带我的性感老婆回家… |
[05:13] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[05:15] | And… get a good night’s rest. | 然后 好好休息一晚上 |
[05:19] | – Yes. – Because it’s been a long time… | -没错 -因为我们已经很久没有… |
[05:22] | – Since we’ve had any kind of real… sleep. – Good… | -好好地…睡上一觉了 -没错 |
[05:26] | – Sitter. – Thank God! | -保姆到了 -谢天谢地 |
[05:30] | Hey, Mom? | 妈 |
[05:31] | I got it. It’s your anniversary. | 我来就好 今天是你的纪念日 |
[05:34] | Today is your day. | 是你的大日子 |
[05:35] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:37] | Maybe you could help by, uh, removing that creepy doll? | 要不你帮我把那个可怕的娃娃拿走 |
[05:40] | It’s staring at me. | 它在盯着我 |
[05:42] | “Creepy”? This-this doll is | “可怕”吗 这个娃娃是 |
[05:44] | a Puerto Rican wedding tradition. | 波多黎各的婚礼传统 |
[05:46] | It’s the doll that was on our lovers’ table | 十年前的今天 这个娃娃也在 |
[05:48] | exactly ten years ago today. | 我们婚礼的情侣座上 |
[05:50] | I think recreating some of our wedding moments | 我觉得重现我们婚礼的一些时刻 |
[05:52] | was a very sweet idea, honey. | 是个很可爱的主意 亲爱的 |
[05:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | I don’t know, do you think Miguel looks at that doll | 你觉不觉得妈妈出远门的时候 |
[06:00] | when Mom leaves town to sort of, uh, | 米格尔会看着那个娃娃 |
[06:02] | grease the wheels? | 助自己”一臂之力” |
[06:04] | – You’re disgusting. Get away. – I’m disgust–? | -你真恶心 走开 -我很恶… |
[06:05] | Miguel just said “Lovers’ table.” | 米格尔刚说”情侣座” |
[06:06] | How am I disgusting? Where’s Toby, by the way? | 我怎么恶心了 托比在哪呢 |
[06:09] | Oh, uh, well, he’s out back | 他正在后院 |
[06:10] | pretending that he doesn’t know how to light | 为了躲我 假装不知道 |
[06:13] | the Big Green Egg in an effort to avoid me. | 怎么给大绿蛋[烧烤炉]打火 |
[06:16] | But he’s got the “Egg-niter.” | 但他有专门的”点蛋器” |
[06:18] | You know how I know about the egg-niter? | 你知道我怎么知道点蛋器的吗 |
[06:19] | Because he talked about the egg-niter | 因为他昨晚一直在说点蛋器 |
[06:21] | last egg-night, all egg-night. | 肆无忌蛋 通宵达蛋 |
[06:29] | Did you and Toby get into another fight last night? | 你和托比昨晚又吵了一架吗 |
[06:31] | Why? What did you hear? | 怎么 你听到了什么 |
[06:32] | I mean, I didn’t hear anything specific; it’s just… | 我没听到什么细节 只是 |
[06:35] | I tried, you know, but your walls are really thick. | 我想听 但你们的墙太厚了 |
[06:36] | Well, Toby left one of Jack’s safety gates open, | 杰克有扇安全门托比没锁上 |
[06:38] | and I told him that he has to listen for the click. | 我告诉过他要听到咔嗒一声 |
[06:40] | Got to listen for the click. If you don’t hear the click– | 要听到咔嗒一声 如果你没听到咔嗒一声 |
[06:42] | If you don’t hear the click, then it’s not locked, right. | 如果你没听到咔嗒一声 那就没锁上 |
[06:44] | So then he said I was helicopter-parenting his parenting… | 所以他说我过分干预了他的育儿方式 |
[06:47] | I don’t know, maybe I am, but, like, he’s never here. | 我不知道 可能是吧 但他几乎不在身边 |
[06:50] | And so, you know, that broken record | 所以 这件老调常谈的事 |
[06:52] | skipped to our daily fight about San Francisco. | 引发了我们关于旧金山的日常争执 |
[06:59] | Now, Bug… if you need– | 宝贝 如果你需要 |
[07:02] | If you need a little break, | 如果你需要休息一会儿 |
[07:03] | you’re more than welcome to come join me and Miguel | 热烈欢迎你来到我和米格尔的 |
[07:05] | at our… lovers’ casa. | 爱人之家 |
[07:07] | – Give me a hug. Bring it in for a hug. – Please! | -给我个拥抱 给我个拥抱 -别闹了 |
[07:09] | Put her away. | 把她放下 |
[07:11] | – So weird! – It is weird. | -太膈应了 -的确很膈应 |
[07:16] | What’s so, uh… | 什么 |
[07:18] | what’s so funny in here, huh, kids? | 什么东西这么有趣 孩子们 |
[07:20] | Oh, nothing. I’m just trying to cheer up Kate. | 没什么 我只是想逗凯特开心 |
[07:24] | Why did–? | 为什么 |
[07:25] | Why did Kate need cheering up? | 为什么要逗凯特开心 |
[07:27] | I don’t. He’s just an idiot. | 我没有 他犯傻了 |
[07:30] | – You’re an idiot. – Yeah, I’m an idiot. | -你是个傻子 -我是个傻子 |
[07:31] | I’m an idiot with his bags packed, though. | 我是个把自己行李收拾好的傻子 |
[07:33] | Did you see that, I got my bags packed? | 你看到了吗 我把自己的行李收拾好了 |
[07:35] | Escrow closes tomorrow on my new house. | 明天托别人送到我的新家 |
[07:37] | And I will be out of your hair for good. | 我就再也不用麻烦你们了 |
[07:40] | – Mommy! – Oh, I’ll get Hailey. | -妈妈 -我去看海莉 |
[07:43] | – Kev, can you actually get–? – I’m on it. I hear. | -小凯 你能去看看 -这就去 我听到了 |
[07:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Come on, hon, | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[07:47] | let’s go see if we can whip up some rum punch. | 我们去看看能不能做一些朗姆潘趣酒 |
[07:50] | – I’m just trying to help. – I know. | -我只是想帮忙 -我知道 |
[07:57] | Hey, thank you so much for doing this party. | 很感谢你举办这个派对 |
[07:59] | Yeah, of course, um… | 没关系 |
[08:01] | Uh, seriously, though, what-what were you two | 说真的 我进来的时候 |
[08:02] | laughing about when I came in? | 你们两个在笑什么 |
[08:04] | I don’t… That doll. | 我不 那个娃娃 |
[08:07] | Did you tell him about our fight? | 你告诉他我们吵架的事情了吗 |
[08:10] | He could hear us. | 他能听得到 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Wait, Toby, come on, I-I thought that | 等等 托比 拜托 我以为 |
[08:15] | we were just gonna try to have, like, one nice day. | 我们只是想要度过快乐的一天 |
[08:17] | I’m just going to smoke Miguel’s meat. | 我只是要去熏米格尔的肉 |
[08:20] | That came out weird, but yeah. | 说出来有点奇怪 但就是这样 |
[08:24] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[08:26] | Walk to the park. | 去公园走走吧 |
[08:28] | You know what, Jackie, we can’t. | 你知道吗 小杰 我们不行 |
[08:29] | But it’s Saturday. | 但今天是星期六 |
[08:31] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:33] | Open the door with you, Mama? | 我和你一起去开门 好吗 妈妈 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:36] | – Okay, let’s go. – All right. | -好的 我们走 -好 |
[08:39] | Okay, unlock it. | 好 把锁打开 |
[08:42] | Your hand. There we go. Go for it. | 把你的手放上去 就这样 |
[08:44] | – Opened that door. – Good job. | -门打开了 -做得不错 |
[08:46] | Oh, there’s my nephew! | 是我的外甥 |
[08:51] | I still can’t believe you came all this way for a barbecue. | 我还是不敢相信你们大老远跑来吃烧烤 |
[08:53] | – Me, neither. – For Mom and Miguel’s | -我也不敢相信 -为了妈妈和米格尔的 |
[08:55] | tenth anniversary party, come on! | 十周年聚会 肯定要来 |
[08:57] | – We wouldn’t miss it. – Our hormonal girls, | -我们不能错过 -但是我们叛逆的姑娘们 |
[08:59] | on the other hand, opted to stay at home with my mom | 选择在家和我妈妈呆在一起 |
[09:01] | and get their knuckles slapped. | 接受外婆的教训 |
[09:03] | Well, I’m really glad that you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你们来了 |
[09:05] | Aw, glad to be here. | 我们也很高兴过来 |
[09:08] | Okay, we’re hugging again. | 好 我们又抱在一起了 |
[09:11] | That’s cool. It’s cool. | 很好 没事 |
[09:12] | We’re doing a long one. Yeah. | 我们抱得挺久的 |
[09:15] | Oh, with a little bit of rock. | 再摇晃几下 |
[09:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[09:19] | Hey, let’s go to the kitchen, bud. | 我们去厨房吧 小家伙 |
[09:22] | – Let’s, uh, let this happen. – Okay. | -让他们独处一会儿 -好 |
[09:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[09:27] | I can’t handle it, Randall. | 我受不了了 兰德尔 |
[09:29] | I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[09:31] | Every day, I wake up and I think, “Okay, | 每天我醒来 告诉自己 “好 |
[09:33] | today’s the day that Toby and I aren’t gonna fight.” | 今天我不能和托比吵架” |
[09:36] | And then there’s trip wires everywhere. | 但到处都有磕磕绊绊 |
[09:39] | God, and Kevin, he’s driving him crazy. | 老天 还有凯文 他快把托比逼疯了 |
[09:41] | Honestly, I think that Toby might kill him, | 说真的 我觉得托比会杀了他 |
[09:43] | and I don’t want him to kill him. | 我不想让他杀了他 |
[09:45] | – Tell me what to do. – Take Kevin out of here. | -告诉我该做什么 -带凯文离开这里 |
[09:47] | Go pick up the twins early from Madison’s or something. | 早点去麦迪逊那里把双胞胎接来之类 |
[09:50] | Just take a long time, please. | 拖点时间 拜托 |
[09:51] | I got you. Hey. | 你有我呢 |
[09:53] | You guys are gonna make it through this. | 你们能挺过来的 |
[09:54] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:56] | You want me to get Beth out of here, too? | 你想让我把贝丝也带走吗 |
[09:58] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[09:59] | She’s, like, the least stressful person in this whole family. No. | 她是全家最没压迫感的人了 不 |
[10:03] | – Try not to create a lot of stress. – Kate? | -尽量别制造太大压力 -凯特 |
[10:05] | – Yeah? – Little issue in here. | -怎么了 -出了点问题 |
[10:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:12] | This feels about right. | 真是时候 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God, this place, Jack. | 我的天 这个地方 杰克 |
[10:22] | When the girl hung up my coat back there, I almost cried. | 那个姑娘把我的外套挂起来的时候 我快哭了 |
[10:26] | I mean, I can’t tell you | 我是说 我都不知道 |
[10:28] | the last time someone actually hung up my coat for me. | 上次有人帮我挂起大衣是什么时候 |
[10:31] | Wow, cheap date. | 寒酸的约会 |
[10:32] | I mean, this is my first night out in almost six years. | 这是六年来我第一次出来约会 |
[10:35] | You are the greatest husband. This is the greatest restaurant. | 你是最棒的老公 这里是最棒的餐厅 |
[10:38] | – It’s gonna be the greatest night of my life. – Okay. | -这将是我人生中最棒的一夜 -好 |
[10:40] | – No pressure. – No pressure. | -别有压力 -别有压力 |
[10:42] | Well, hello. | 你们好 |
[10:44] | Can I start you guys with a drink? | 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[10:45] | Uh, yes, please. | 当然 |
[10:47] | Um, do you happen to serve drinks with adorable names? | 你们有什么名字很好玩的酒吗 |
[10:50] | – I thought I heard you serve drinks with adorable names. – Yes. | -我听到你们上名字好玩的酒了 -是的 |
[10:54] | Well, our signature drinks are: Between the Sheets, | 我们的招牌酒有 床笫之间 |
[10:56] | Blue Lagoon, Dirty Banana, | 蓝色珊瑚 脏蕉 |
[10:58] | Fluffy Duck, Fuzzy Navel, Jungle Bird– | 毛绒鸭 毛脐酒 丛林鸟 |
[11:01] | – Yes. – Yes? | -好的 -好的 |
[11:03] | Yes to all of them, one by one. | 全都要 一杯一杯上 |
[11:06] | – Thank you. – I’ll have a beer. | -谢谢 -我要个啤酒 |
[11:09] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:12] | I am carefree, childless | 我是无忧无虑不用带孩子的 |
[11:13] | – Rebecca Malone– do you remember me? – Yeah, faintly. | -丽贝卡·马隆 还记得我吗 -勉强记得吧 |
[11:16] | I… | 我… |
[11:18] | am gonna rock your world tonight, babe. | 今晚要让你欲仙欲死 宝贝 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna get the check now. | 我现在就去买单 |
[11:26] | Mommy and Daddy usually put us to sleep at 8:00, | 爸爸妈妈通常让我们8点睡觉 |
[11:28] | but now it’s 8:34 because we were too excited | 但现在8点34分了 因为我们太兴奋 |
[11:31] | because tonight is a special night | 因为今晚很特殊 |
[11:33] | because we all get to sleep together. | 因为今晚我们仨能睡在一起 |
[11:34] | All right, Chatty Cathy. | 好吧 碎嘴婆娘 |
[11:35] | Time to find your off switch. | 你该消停会了 |
[11:37] | I mean, geez. | 还有 |
[11:39] | He-Man, G.I. Joe, you ready for lights-out? | 太空超人和特种兵 可以关灯了吗 |
[11:41] | No! I’m not tired! I’m not going to sleep! | 不 我不累 我不要睡觉 |
[11:44] | Come on, Kevin, it’s bedtime. | 别闹 凯文 该睡觉了 |
[11:46] | No. I don’t like you. | 不 我不喜欢你 |
[11:48] | Well, I don’t care. Bedtime. | 我不在乎 快睡觉 |
[11:50] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[11:53] | I didn’t know things had gotten so bad | 我不知道凯特和托比 |
[11:54] | – between Kate and Toby. -Yeah, man. | -已经闹得这么僵了 -是啊 |
[11:56] | It’s not very good. | 确实不太好 |
[12:02] | – What are we doing? – Oh, yeah, no, | -为什么要按门铃 -是这样 |
[12:03] | I don’t use my house key here anymore. | 我不再用家门钥匙了 |
[12:05] | Out of respect. | 出于尊重 |
[12:06] | For the mother of my children. | 为了孩子的母亲 |
[12:08] | – Got ya. – Yeah. | -明白了 -嗯 |
[12:09] | Well, Kate stuff aside, | 先不说凯特的事 |
[12:11] | you seem to be doing pretty well, Kev. | 感觉你最近过得不错 小凯 |
[12:13] | Thanks, yeah. | 谢谢 是啊 |
[12:14] | Putting down some roots, you know, solid base. | 脚踏实地 打好基础 |
[12:16] | – I’m at peace with my life, you know? – Yeah. | -我与生活和解了 懂吗 -嗯 |
[12:18] | Plus my new place has those fancy toilets. | 而且我的新住处有豪华马桶 |
[12:20] | You know, the ones that spray, so you barely have to wipe? | 就是那种带冲洗功能的 都不用擦屁股了 |
[12:22] | – Got one of ’em. – I know you do. | -我家也有 -我知道 |
[12:25] | – How are you? – Come in. | -你好吗 -请进 |
[12:26] | – Thank you. – Madison! | -谢谢 -麦迪逊 |
[12:28] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[12:31] | Oh, my goodness, look at these | 我的老天 看看这俩 |
[12:33] | beautiful babies. | 可爱的宝贝 |
[12:35] | Beautiful, right? Hey, you taking them out? | 很可爱对吧 你要带他们出去吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, we are off to music class. | 对 我们要去上音乐课 |
[12:38] | You are two hours early, dude. | 你早来了俩小时 老哥 |
[12:39] | I… Yeah, I know, I know. | 我…对 是的 |
[12:41] | Kate kicked me out. She thought Toby was gonna murder me. | 凯特把我赶出来了 她觉得托比要杀了我 |
[12:44] | How’d you know she was worried about that? | 你怎么知道她担心这点 |
[12:46] | We’re twins. It’s that ESP thing. | 我们是双胞胎 有心灵感应 |
[12:48] | Plus I-I heard her tell you. | 而且我听见她跟你说了 |
[12:50] | – That sounds right, yeah. – Yep. | -这理由靠谱 -嗯 |
[12:51] | Well, I can drop them off at the party later. | 我可以晚点送他们去派对 |
[12:53] | Yeah? That sounds good. Okay. | 可以吗 太好了 |
[12:55] | Hey, I saw Elijah’s car. | 我看到以利亚的车了 |
[12:56] | You want to meet Elijah? It’s Madison’s new beau. | 你想见见以利亚吗 他是麦迪逊的新欢 |
[12:59] | Our dynamic is super weird, and it’s wildly uncomfortable. | 我跟他气场不合 超级不舒服 |
[13:03] | – It’s true. – Can’t wait. | -的确 -必须见见 |
[13:05] | Well, I’m sorry I have to miss that. | 抱歉无法见证你们相见了 |
[13:07] | Well, let me help you | 我来帮你 |
[13:07] | – with this monster stroller. – Thank you. | -推这辆巨型婴儿车 -谢谢 |
[13:09] | – And Elijah’s where? – Uh, in my bedroom. | -以利亚在哪 -在卧室 |
[13:11] | Okay, all right. Be good to your mom. | 好的 跟妈妈好好相处 |
[13:13] | – Say, “Bye-bye, Daddy.” – Okay, bye! | -说”爸爸拜拜” -好的 拜 |
[13:15] | – My goodness, these kids are growing! – I know. | -天呐 这俩孩子长得真快 -可不是 |
[13:23] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:27] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[13:29] | – Yeah, so I know what this looks like. – Well… | -我知道这场面看着不太对 -嗯… |
[13:30] | …it looks like you’re stealing Madison’s jewelry. | 看起来你正在偷麦迪逊的珠宝 |
[13:32] | Yeah, yeah, I know, but it’s not that at all, I swear. | 对 我知道 但事情不是那样 我发誓 |
[13:37] | – So how are you? – Me? | -你好吗 -我吗 |
[13:39] | I’m good, I’m good. What-what…? | 我挺好 挺好 你… |
[13:41] | What’s under your shirt? | 衬衫下藏着什么 |
[13:48] | Okay, look, it’s… | 好吧 其实… |
[13:49] | Wow, I look like a real pervy thief, don’t I? But I’m not. | 我看着像个变态小偷 对吧 但我不是 |
[13:54] | It’s a, um… | 这是个… |
[13:56] | ring sizer. | 戒指测量器 |
[14:01] | Oh, oh, yeah, you’re, you’re, you’re gonna, uh… | 所以你 你是要… |
[14:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[14:06] | – This isn’t happening right now. – Okay. | -不敢相信又漏水了 -好的 |
[14:07] | Can you just move that towel so I can get up there? | 你能把毛巾拿走让我上去吗 |
[14:09] | – Here’s some towels. – No, not the good towels. | -这也有毛巾 -不行 不能用好毛巾 |
[14:12] | Well, yeah, I can wash them afterwards. | 我之后会把它们洗干净 |
[14:14] | – Hey, Kate, I’m gonna turn off this stove, okay? – Okay. Thank you. | -凯特 我把炉灶关掉好吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Hey, uh, Toby, I don’t think it’s a good idea | 托比 感觉现在打开天花板 |
[14:18] | to open that up right now. | 恐怕不是个好主意 |
[14:20] | Come here! Jack! Stay right here. | 过来 杰克 待在那别动 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we need to turn the water off to the house first. | 我们得先把房子的供水关掉 |
[14:23] | – Yeah. – Wait, so we’re not gonna have water? | -对 -等下 所以我们不能用水了吗 |
[14:25] | Toby, I begged you to call the plumber about this. | 托比 我曾求你找水管工来修理 |
[14:27] | We couldn’t afford it then, okay? | 我们当时请不起 对吗 |
[14:29] | Okay, so now we have a more expensive problem. | 好吧 但现在处理起来要贵得多 |
[14:31] | It’s good thing I have such a high-paying | 真是好极了 我找了份高薪工作 |
[14:32] | job that you resent so much. | 你却怨恨不已 |
[14:34] | You know what, Miguel? | 话说 米格尔 |
[14:34] | Can you please help my wife with this since she thinks | 能麻烦你帮帮我妻子吗 因为她觉得 |
[14:36] | I can’t take care of it? | 我修不好这玩意 |
[14:37] | – I’m gonna go check on the grill. – Yeah, sure. | -我去看下烤架 -好的 |
[14:39] | Hey, sweetheart, it’s just, it’s a leak, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 只是有点漏水 没关系的 |
[14:41] | Toby, can you please take Jack with you? | 托比 能麻烦你带杰克跟你去吗 |
[14:45] | It’s a little slippery in here. | 这里有点滑 |
[14:45] | And make sure that you close the gate to the– | 确保你关上了… |
[14:47] | I know, until it clicks! I got it. | 我知道 要听到咔嗒声 明白了 |
[14:48] | Can I put shoes on him first, please? | 能让我先帮他把鞋穿上吗 |
[14:52] | At least let me do that. | 让我先帮他穿鞋 |
[14:57] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[14:58] | Let’s go put your shoes on. Come on. | 我们去穿鞋 来 |
[15:11] | Here. | 给 |
[15:12] | Miguel made ’em. | 米格尔做的 |
[15:14] | I don’t know what’s in this, | 我不知道配方 |
[15:16] | – but it’s getting the job done. – Okay. | -但真的很赞 -好 |
[15:21] | So, this is the famous | 所以 这就是著名的 |
[15:23] | Big Green Egg, huh? | 大绿蛋对吗 |
[15:26] | Did it come with a big green ham? | 它有赠送一大片绿色火腿吗 |
[15:28] | You know, like– Because Green Eggs and– No? | 就好像 绿鸡蛋和….不说了 |
[15:30] | You’re not in the mood? I feel you. | 你心情不好吗 我能感觉出来 |
[15:31] | I liked– I liked it. Sorry. | 很…很好喝 抱歉 |
[15:33] | Sor– And sorry for the scene in there. | 也很抱歉让你看到了屋里那出 |
[15:36] | You know, every time I walk into a room with Kate in it, | 我每次走进凯特所在的房间 |
[15:38] | I tell myself, “Toby, be light. | 都跟自己说”托比 放轻松” |
[15:40] | Be playful.” And then I just– | “幽默点” 然后我却… |
[15:42] | – I lose myself. – Oh, please. | -情绪失控 -拜托 |
[15:43] | I blame Kevin, okay? | 这事得怪凯文 好吗 |
[15:45] | He came to live with us for a year, | 他曾跟我们住过一年 |
[15:46] | and I nearly killed Randall. | 我差点杀了兰德尔 |
[15:48] | Kev can drive a person crazy. | 小凯能把人逼疯 |
[15:51] | Hey, Toblerone. | 拖把兄 |
[15:53] | I know it’s none of my business, but, you know, | 我知道这事与我无关 但你清楚 |
[15:56] | uh, Randall and I did the long-distance thing for a while, | 我和兰德尔也曾两地分居过一段时间 |
[15:58] | when he was campaigning in Philly, | 他在费城竞选的那段时间 |
[16:00] | and… | 确实… |
[16:01] | it’s a bitch. Yeah, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 感觉糟透了 我实话实说 |
[16:03] | But, uh, we made it through. | 但我们挺了过来 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I think the difference is… | 嗯 我觉得不同点在于… |
[16:08] | you moved for him, Beth. | 你为他搬了家 贝丝 |
[16:10] | Well, I moved for myself. | 我是为自己搬家 |
[16:12] | And for work. | 也为了工作 |
[16:14] | – And for… – For your marriage. | -也是… -为了你们的婚姻 |
[16:23] | Hey, Jack. Your shoes are lined up so neatly. | 杰克 你的鞋子摆得真整齐 |
[16:26] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:27] | – They are. – Did your mommy do it? | -很整齐 -是妈妈摆的吗 |
[16:30] | Yes. These ones, | 对 这些鞋子 |
[16:32] | high-tops. Low-tops. | 高帮的 低帮的 |
[16:35] | Rubber boots. | 橡胶靴子 |
[16:37] | Dressy shoes. | 好看的鞋 |
[16:40] | I hate dressy shoes. | 我讨厌好看的鞋 |
[16:42] | Yeah. I hate dressy shoes, too. | 是啊 我也讨厌好看的鞋 |
[16:44] | They’re very uncomfy. | 穿着很不舒服 |
[16:47] | So which ones should we wear to the barbecue, you think? | 那你觉得烧烤要穿哪双鞋呢 |
[16:50] | Should we wear the rubber boots? | 要穿胶靴吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, but they’re for muddy puddles. Okay? | 可是胶靴是用来踩泥坑的 好吗 |
[16:56] | Oh, rubber boots are for muddy puddles. | 胶靴是用来踩泥坑的 |
[16:58] | – Okay. – Yeah. For the park. | -好吧 -对 去公园玩穿的 |
[17:02] | Grandma, are you sad? | 外婆 你不开心吗 |
[17:05] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[17:06] | You know what? I… | 你知道吗 我… |
[17:08] | I just– I want to feel useful. | 我只是…我希望自己能帮上忙 |
[17:10] | And Grandma does not feel very useful today. | 可是外婆今天觉得自己帮不上什么忙 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | Is Jackie sad? | 小杰克不开心吗 |
[17:17] | Jackie’s sad. | 小杰克不开心 |
[17:19] | Mommy and Daddy are mad a lot. | 妈妈和爸爸总是生气 |
[17:21] | Mommy and Daddy are mad a lot? | 妈妈和爸爸总是生气吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:26] | Well, mommies and daddies fight sometimes. | 妈妈和爸爸有时候会吵架 |
[17:29] | But it’s gonna be okay. | 但他们会好起来的 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | These ones. | 穿这双吧 |
[17:39] | – Low-tops. – Low-tops. | -低帮鞋 -低帮鞋 |
[17:41] | You got it. | 你拿到了 |
[17:44] | Let’s put these on then. Come on. | 我们来穿鞋吧 来吧 |
[17:51] | There you are. | 酒来了 |
[17:53] | Must be a good one. | 这酒味道一定很不错 |
[17:57] | Good to the last drop. | 好喝到一滴也不能剩 |
[17:59] | – Thank you! – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:02] | Beautiful. | 太好看了 |
[18:04] | Bec, may-maybe you should slow down a little bit? | 小贝 你也许应该慢点喝 |
[18:07] | I think maybe you should slow down a little. | 我觉得你才应该慢一点 |
[18:09] | I think maybe that doesn’t, uh, make any sense | 我觉得你这句话说得不太对 |
[18:11] | because I’m still on my first drink. | 因为我还在喝第一杯酒 |
[18:15] | To ten amazing years. | 敬我们超棒的十年 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:19] | Ten amazing years. | 敬我们超棒的十年 |
[18:21] | Where do you think we’re gonna be ten years from now, babe? | 你觉得十年后我们会在哪里 宝贝 |
[18:24] | Probably still at this table, waiting for our food. | 也许还在这张桌子前 等着上菜 |
[18:37] | I know what I should do. | 我知道我要做什么了 |
[18:39] | I should cut my hair short, | 我要把头发剪短 |
[18:42] | like Princess Diana. | 像戴安娜王妃那样 |
[18:45] | Uh, yeah, I’m gonna go get you some bread. | 好啊 我去给你拿点面包 |
[18:48] | I don’t want bread. | 我不想要面包 |
[18:49] | – Mr. Pearson? – Yeah. | -皮尔森先生 -是我 |
[18:51] | Your babysitter. | 您保姆的电话 |
[18:54] | Joanie? | 琼妮 |
[18:56] | It’s crazy. It’s just– The whole thing is crazy. | 太疯狂了 只是…这整件事太疯狂了 |
[18:58] | You know? They’ve been dating six months. | 他们才刚在一起六个月 |
[19:00] | I think a good thing to focus on | 我觉得我们应该好好回想一下 |
[19:02] | is that, 20 minutes ago, | 二十分钟前 |
[19:04] | you were feeling at peace with your life. | 你刚说自己和生活和解了 |
[19:06] | Yeah, well, my life just changed pretty radically. | 是啊 可我的生活刚刚彻底改变了 |
[19:08] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[19:10] | Just picture yourself at your wedding, all right? | 设想一下你在婚礼上的样子 好吗 |
[19:12] | When she asked you if you were in love with her, | 当她问你爱不爱她 |
[19:15] | would your answer be any different now? | 你现在的答案会有所不同吗 |
[19:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | I don’t kn– I know I’m not the same person I was back then. | 我不…我知道我现在跟以前已经不一样了 |
[19:26] | I’m a father now. That changes you. | 我现在当了父亲 这会改变一个人 |
[19:28] | – You know that. – Sure. | -你很清楚 -是啊 |
[19:29] | And-and, you know… | 而且… |
[19:32] | You saw us together. We’re-we’re relaxed, | 你也看到我们在一起的感觉了 很放松 |
[19:34] | we’re good, we’re– We laugh together. | 相处很愉快 我们一起欢笑 |
[19:35] | We-we genuinely enjoy each other’s company. | 我们真的很享受彼此的陪伴 |
[19:37] | – You’re very cute. – You know? And the idea | -你们非常可爱 -但只是 |
[19:39] | of her marrying somebody else | 一想到她要跟别人结婚 |
[19:41] | just makes me feel… | 我就觉得… |
[19:45] | …not good. | 不好受 |
[19:49] | So, you know, maybe that means… | 也许这意味着… |
[19:51] | Maybe we should just keep driving | 也许我们应该继续开车 |
[19:53] | until that thought leaves your mind. | 直到这个想法离开你的脑子 |
[20:00] | ‘Kay. Maybe I should just text her right now, | 好吧 也许我现在应该给她发信息 |
[20:01] | – just real quick… – Stop. | -很快就好 -别发 |
[20:03] | Kevin, you’re a 41-year-old man | 凯文 你已经四十一岁了 |
[20:05] | who makes rash romantic decisions | 你在感情上做出的草率决定 |
[20:07] | that reverberate for decades. Okay? | 每次都会影响你几十年 好吗 |
[20:09] | Now, we’re gonna go on a nice scenic drive, | 现在 我们继续兜风 欣赏美景 |
[20:13] | maybe stop for some boba tea | 也许会停下来喝点珍珠奶茶 |
[20:14] | and not send a self-destructive text message to your baby mama. | 但不要给孩子妈发自我毁灭式信息 |
[20:20] | I’m starting to realize why your kids didn’t want to go | 我开始明白为什么你的孩子们 |
[20:21] | on this trip with you, Randall. | 不愿意跟你一起出门了 兰德尔 |
[20:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy. Don’t get too close. | 儿子 别挨得这么近 |
[20:31] | Huh? It’s very hot. | 这个很烫 |
[20:32] | You want to do some cooking with me? | 你想跟我一起烤肉吗 |
[20:34] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -想 -好 |
[20:37] | Oh. You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[20:38] | – Take a… – Oh, yeah! | -闻一闻 -闻到了 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Take a whiff. | 闻一闻 |
[20:40] | What does that smell like? | 这味道闻着像什么 |
[20:43] | It smells like apples and pants. | 像苹果和裤子 |
[20:46] | It does smell like apples and pants. | 这味道确实像苹果和裤子 |
[20:48] | That’s very good. | 非常棒 |
[20:51] | No, you’re actually on West Ladera. | 不 你现在在西拉德拉路 |
[20:53] | You’re supposed to be on East Ladera. | 你应该走东拉德拉路 |
[20:55] | Yes. Just please– Please just hurry. | 对 麻烦…麻烦你快一点 |
[20:56] | Yes, pl– Thank you. Plumber’s lost. | 对 谢谢 水管工迷路了 |
[20:59] | Hey, Kate, we can just cancel this party. | 凯特 我们可以直接取消派对 |
[21:01] | It’s only some of my bridge friends and his golf buddies, | 客人就是我的桥牌牌友和他的高尔夫球友 |
[21:04] | – who I don’t even like very much. – What? | -我也不是很喜欢他们 -什么 |
[21:06] | Absolutely not, Mom. I want to do this for you. | 当然不行 妈 我想为你办好这场派对 |
[21:11] | Hey, hey, hey. Who’s in here banging pots and pans | 是谁在我哄海莉睡觉的时候 |
[21:12] | while I’m trying to put Hailey down? Ooh. | 在这敲锅碗瓢盆 |
[21:16] | There’s some bad spirits up in here. | 这里有恶灵 |
[21:21] | – Dear Lord. – Oh, shoot. | -天啊 -该死 |
[21:23] | Oh, wow. Well, Toby’s always wanted a frickin’ waterbed. | 托比一直想要个该死的水床 |
[21:25] | – Well, I’m gonna go get him. – Okay. | -我去找他 -好 |
[21:27] | You’ve got to get this mattress off of here quick. | 得赶紧把床垫搬开 |
[21:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:30] | Hey, Toby. | 托比 |
[21:31] | We need you inside. | 我们需要你过来帮忙 |
[21:34] | All right, come on, buddy. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧儿子 我们走 |
[21:38] | Hey, where are you guys? | 你们在哪里 |
[21:40] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪里 |
[21:43] | Oh, my– | 天 |
[21:43] | What is this? I thought you said you turned the water off. | 这是怎么回事 你不是把水关了吗 |
[21:47] | I did, Toby, but obviously enough water was already pumped | 我关了 托比 但显然已经有很多水 |
[21:49] | into the pipes that it just blew the ceiling in. | 涌进了水管里 把天花板都弄掉了 |
[21:51] | Can you just help us instead of, | 你能不能直接过来帮忙 |
[21:52] | like, you know, running your colorful commentary, Toby? | 而不是在那里指指点点 托比 |
[21:54] | Yeah, let me just, let me put Jack down. | 好 让我先把杰克安置好 |
[21:56] | I got to find Beth. Hey, Beth? | 我要去找贝丝 贝丝 |
[21:58] | – Beth? – Beth… | -贝丝 -贝丝 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:04] | – Beth? – I got Hailey. | -贝丝 -我要哄海莉 |
[22:06] | Yeah, sorry. Okay. | 好吧 抱歉 好吧 |
[22:08] | All right, buddy, you, um, you got to go to your room, okay? | 好了 儿子 你得在自己房间待着 好吗 |
[22:12] | – Here you go. – Toby, where the hell are you? | -坐好了 -托比 你到底在干什么 |
[22:13] | – Stay put, okay? – My 70-year-old mother | -待着别动 好吗 -我七十岁的老母亲 |
[22:15] | – is picking up this mattress! – Stay right here. | -正在搬这张床垫 -待着别动 |
[22:16] | – I’m coming! Relax. – It’s heavy. Be careful. | -我来了 放松点 -床垫很重 小心点 |
[22:19] | Okay, all right, just slide it, slide it towards the… | 好了 挪一下 挪过去 |
[22:22] | – Toward-towards the window. – Get it straight. | -朝着窗户那边 -把它摆正 |
[22:23] | – It’s, uh… – All right, we have to move the bedframe. | -这… -好了 我们得把床架搬走 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I-I got that. | 好 我知道 |
[22:25] | Here, just get it out from under… | 这里 把它从下面… |
[22:27] | Move it forward so you can open the door. | 把它往前挪 你就能去开门了 |
[22:30] | Would you get the door? | 你能去开门吗 |
[22:32] | Coming! | 来了 |
[22:38] | Oh, thank God. I could hug you. | 谢天谢地 我恨不得抱抱你 |
[22:40] | You want to show me where the leak is? | 能带我看看哪里漏水吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, yeah, come in. | 当然 请进 |
[22:44] | All right, so, it started in the kitchen. | 水是从厨房开始漏的 |
[22:50] | …right here. | 就在这 |
[23:19] | *Saturday in the park* | *星期六 在公园* |
[23:22] | *Jack’s excited for the swing set* | *杰克好想坐秋千* |
[23:37] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[23:41] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 杰克 |
[23:44] | See, the back, just, is ruined. | 你看后面 全都坏掉了 |
[23:45] | Jack– Hey, is, uh, is Jack in here with you? | 杰克… 杰克在你这里吗 |
[23:47] | – What? Wh… – Jack? | -什么 -杰克 |
[23:49] | – What are you talking about? – Buddy? | -你在说什么 -儿子 |
[23:51] | – Toby. – Jack? | -托比 -杰克 |
[23:53] | – Answer me, Jack. – Toby, what the hell is happening? | -回答我 杰克 -托比 到底怎么了 |
[23:55] | – Jack? Where are you? – Toby, where did you leave him? | -杰克 你在哪 -托比 你把他放在哪里了 |
[23:57] | I-I thought that I closed the gate all the way. | 我以为我把安全门锁上了 |
[24:04] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:09] | – We can’t find Jack. – Buddy? | -找不到杰克了 -儿子 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | No, no, no, no. That-that can’t be true. | 不会的 不会的 不可能的 |
[24:14] | – He’s got to be here somewhere. – I’ll look in the backyard. | -他肯定还在哪个地方 -我去看看后院 |
[24:16] | – Jack? – Hey, hey, bud? | -杰克 -孩子你在哪 |
[24:29] | *Feel the curb, listen for cars to pass by.* | *小心路牙 听听车声再通行* |
[24:47] | – Hey, Jack! – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[24:49] | – Jack? – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[24:51] | – Jack! – Jack? | -杰克 -杰克 |
[24:53] | Hey, can you check with that neighbor? | 你能去那户邻居家看看吗 |
[24:55] | I’m gonna see if he’s at Gregory’s. | 我去看看在不在格雷戈里家 |
[24:56] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[24:58] | He’s not here. He’s not anywhere. | 他不在这里 哪里都找不到 |
[25:00] | Okay, okay, stop and think. | 好 好 停下来想想 |
[25:02] | Do you guys play hide-and-seek? | 你们会不会玩躲猫猫 |
[25:04] | Does he have any-any hiding spots? | 他有没有爱藏起来的地方 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna check outside. | 我去外面看看 |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:22] | *Down, down, walk sound* | *往下走 听声响* |
[25:25] | Buzzy buzz telephone wires. | *电缆线呲呲发响* |
[25:32] | Jack? Where are you, babe? | 杰克 你在哪 宝贝 |
[25:35] | – Jack? – He’s not at Gregory’s. | -杰克 -他不在格雷戈里家 |
[25:37] | Toby, the front door was unlocked. | 托比 前门没锁 |
[25:38] | I let the plumber in, and I-I don’t think… | 我让管道工进来了 然后我好像… |
[25:40] | I didn’t– I didn’t lock it. | 我好像没锁门 |
[25:41] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna go look around the neighborhood. | 我去附近到处转转 |
[25:43] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我来报警 |
[25:48] | Hey, Jack? | 杰克 |
[25:50] | Honey? Hey, bud, you’re not in trouble. | 宝贝 孩子 我们没在怪你 |
[25:53] | You can come out now, okay? | 你可以出来了 好吗 |
[25:55] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[26:06] | The boots. The boots. | 靴子 靴子 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:10] | – He went to the park! – What? | -他去公园了 -什么 |
[26:12] | He’s at the park. | 他在公园 |
[26:14] | He went to the park. | 他去公园了 |
[26:54] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[26:58] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[27:03] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[27:09] | Oh, Jack. That’s my grandson. | 杰克 他是我外孙 |
[27:12] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[27:14] | Hey, hey, buddy. Hey, buddy, Grandma’s here. | 孩子 孩子 外婆来了 |
[27:16] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事了 |
[27:18] | Grandma’s got you now. It’s okay. | 外婆找到你了 没事了 |
[27:21] | It’s okay, Jack, you-you’re all right? | 没事了 杰克 你怎么样 |
[27:22] | Let me see. Let me see, | 我看看 我看看 |
[27:24] | Can I look at your head? | 我看看你的头好吗 |
[27:25] | Can I look at your head? | 我看看你的头好吗 |
[27:27] | You’re okay. Come here. | 没事的 来 |
[27:29] | Grandma’s here. It’s okay, honey. | 外婆来了 没事了宝贝 |
[27:31] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事了宝贝 |
[27:38] | – Kids! – Kids! | -孩子们 -孩子们 |
[27:41] | Oh, Daddy is so mad. | 爸爸真的生气了 |
[27:43] | You guys are in so much trouble. | 你们几个麻烦大了 |
[27:48] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[27:52] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[27:54] | Look, I’m sure the kids were just playing around. | 孩子们肯定只是闹着玩 |
[27:56] | Hey, h-how about an extra ten? | 我多给你十块好吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I was locked in there for over an hour. | 我被关了一个多小时 |
[28:00] | Oh, no, you’re-you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:01] | H-H-How about 20? 20? | 多给二十块 好吗 |
[28:03] | I– Please just don’t tell your friends. | 拜托别告诉你的同事们 |
[28:06] | So, what happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:08] | These potatoes are lumpy, and I like them. | 这土豆疙疙瘩瘩的 我好喜欢 |
[28:12] | What’s wrong with Mommy? | 妈妈怎么了 |
[28:14] | Two Fluffy Ducks and a Dirty Banana. | 两杯毛绒鸭 一杯脏蕉害的 |
[28:16] | Now answer Daddy. | 好好告诉爸爸 |
[28:19] | Joanie was mean. | 琼妮脾气好坏 |
[28:20] | What do you mean, mean? | 你说好坏是多坏 |
[28:23] | “Mean mean.” | “好坏是多坏” |
[28:25] | Kate, look at me. | 凯特 看着我 |
[28:28] | Who locked Joanie in the bathroom? | 谁把琼妮锁到厕所里的 |
[28:30] | She yelled at Kevin for not sleeping. | 凯文不睡觉 她就吼他 |
[28:33] | So Kevin locked her in the bathroom? | 所以是凯文把她锁到厕所里的吗 |
[28:36] | No. | 不是 |
[28:38] | You locked her in the bathroom, Randall? | 是你把她锁到厕所里的吗 兰德尔 |
[28:41] | Randall, | 兰德尔 |
[28:43] | you can tell me. | 告诉我没关系 |
[28:44] | – Rebecca, please. – What? | -丽贝卡 别这样 -什么嘛 |
[28:46] | Randall and I talk. We have a thing. | 兰德尔跟我话多 我们关系好 |
[28:48] | I did it, okay? Joanie’s not nice. | 我锁的 行了吧 琼妮对我们不好 |
[28:51] | She calls Kate “Chatty Cathy.” | 她管凯特叫”碎嘴婆娘” |
[28:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:54] | Every time I talk. | 我一说话她就这样 |
[28:56] | It hurts her feelings. | 她听了很难过 |
[28:58] | The chair under the doorknob was my idea. | 在门把下面抵椅子是我的主意 |
[29:03] | Well, guys, you can’t… | 孩子们 你们不可以 |
[29:05] | you can’t lock someone in a bathroom | 你们不能因为她让凯特难过了 |
[29:08] | just because they hurt Kate’s feelings. | 就把人家锁到厕所里 |
[29:09] | – You understand? – Why not? | -明白吗 -为什么不行 |
[29:11] | She’s our sister. | 她是我们的姐妹 |
[29:17] | – Hey, how is he? – Is he all right? | -他怎么样 -他没事吧 |
[29:20] | He has a nasty gash on his forehead. | 他额头上弄了个挺深的伤口 |
[29:23] | He’s in getting stitches right now, | 现在正在缝针 |
[29:24] | but he’s gonna be all right. | 不过不会有事的 |
[29:26] | Here. | 来 |
[29:31] | Now can you help me fill out this paperwork, | 你快帮我把这个表填了 |
[29:33] | because I can’t seem to remember any of his information. | 他的信息我一点都记不起来了 |
[29:36] | Yeah, okay, yeah. | 好 行 好 |
[29:44] | Wait, Jack, we have to put your hands down, bud. | 等等 杰克 得把你的手放下来 |
[29:47] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[29:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:51] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[29:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:59] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[30:00] | Be very careful with scissors… | 小心剪子 |
[30:03] | – You’re very brave. – It’s okay, buddy, you’re okay. | -你好勇敢 -没事 孩子 没事的 |
[30:06] | Almost done, almost done. | 快好了 快好了 |
[30:45] | He’s okay. | 他没事的 |
[31:22] | I thought that the gate was locked. | 我以为安全门是锁上的 |
[31:27] | Not here. | 换个地方 |
[31:41] | I told you. I told you to listen for the click. | 我跟你说过 我说过要听咔嗒一声吧 |
[31:43] | Yes, I know, I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[31:47] | Maybe I would’ve heard the click | 要不是你一直对我大吼大叫 |
[31:49] | if you weren’t yelling at me all the time. | 我也不会没听到咔嗒声 |
[31:51] | Oh, God– Toby, come on. | 天… 托比 行了吧 |
[31:53] | Look, I thought he was safe. | 我以为他是安全的 |
[31:55] | He was there one minute, and he was gone the next. | 他前一分钟还在这里 下一分钟就不在了 |
[31:58] | But it wasn’t just one minute, Toby. | 托比 这压根不是一分钟的事 |
[32:00] | It-it wasn’t. It was, it was many, many minutes | 绝对不是 从杰克离开房间 |
[32:02] | between Jack leaving his room and you even bothering | 到你好不容易才发现这件事 |
[32:04] | to notice that he was gone. | 这中间隔了好长的时间 |
[32:06] | Gone out the door you left unlocked, by the way. | 他是从你忘记上锁的门出去的 |
[32:08] | The door you taught him how to open. | 也是你教会他怎么去开门的 |
[32:10] | Who does that with a, with a sighted toddler, | 连看得见的小孩大人都不敢教开门 |
[32:13] | let alone a blind child? | 更不用说看不见的孩子了 |
[32:14] | And then this park song that you do with him? | 还有那首你教给他的公园歌 |
[32:16] | Okay– Dignity… | 尊严 |
[32:18] | …independence, confidence, self-respect. | 独立 自信 自尊 |
[32:20] | That’s what we need to be instilling in him now, Toby. | 托比 这些我们需要从现在起就灌输给他 |
[32:23] | Now. Not when he’s 12 or 18 or 32. | 现在开始 而不是等到他十二或者成年以后 |
[32:26] | So he can get it in his soul, | 这样这些品质才能植根于他的灵魂 |
[32:27] | in his cells, so he knows that he’s not broken. | 他的细胞 让他知道自己不是一个残破的人 |
[32:30] | All you’ve ever seen were his limitations. | 而你从来只能看到他的缺陷 |
[32:34] | Okay, okay. You-you need sleep. | 算了 你 你该好好睡一觉了 |
[32:37] | From the moment that we brought him home, | 从我们带他回家的那一刻起 |
[32:39] | all you did was google eye surgeries that didn’t work | 你就一直在搜索那些根本没用的眼睛手术 |
[32:42] | instead of holding him. | 根本没有好好抱抱他 |
[32:44] | So you want to blame it on me not moving to San Francisco? | 如果你想埋怨我不愿意搬去旧金山 |
[32:46] | Fine, but you know what? | 随便你 但你知道吗 |
[32:48] | The truth is, you pulled away from us way back then. | 事实是早在那之前 你就已经抽身远离我们了 |
[32:52] | You are losing your mind right now. | 你现在已经开始胡说八道了 |
[32:54] | Oh, are you gonna go– Oh, oh, you’re pulling away, Toby! Bye! | 你是打算走吗 你又要走了 托比 再见 |
[32:57] | – You all right, Kate? – All I see are his limitations? | -你没事吧 凯特 -我只能看到他的缺陷 |
[32:59] | You don’t see any. | 你倒是看不到任何缺陷 |
[33:01] | All right? And that’s just irresponsible. | 好吗 可你这样非常不负责任 |
[33:03] | You know what burns me up? | 你知道最让我生气的是什么吗 |
[33:04] | The fact that you think because you sing | 就因为你教一群盲童唱歌 |
[33:06] | with a bunch of blind kids that that makes you the only parent | 你就以为这个家里只有你一个家长 |
[33:09] | in this family that can raise one. | 有资格抚养一个看不见的孩子 |
[33:11] | I am the only parent in this family, Toby, period. | 托比 我确实是这个家里唯一的家长 就是这样 |
[33:14] | That’s the way you want it! That’s the way you’ve made it! | 你就希望这样 是你让情况变成这样的 |
[33:16] | Guys, take it easy, yeah? | 咱们别发火 好吗 |
[33:19] | Do you even want me to move back to L.A.? | 你还想让我搬回洛杉矶吗 |
[33:23] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:24] | – Do you? – Um– Oh, I’m sorry, | -你还想吗 -抱歉 |
[33:26] | do you not feel wanted right now, Toby? | 你现在感受不到被需要了吗 托比 |
[33:28] | I feel judged and blamed every day. | 我觉得我每天都在被批评被指责 |
[33:32] | That’s how I feel. Judged and blamed. | 这就是我的感觉 被批评被指责 |
[33:34] | Let’s get your finger out of her face | 你的手离她的脸远一点 |
[33:35] | and watch how you talk to her. How about that? | 注意一下和她说话的方式 好吗 |
[33:36] | What-what-what are you talk– What are you doing here? | 你 你在说什么 你到底在这干什么 |
[33:39] | What are you doing everywhere here? | 怎么哪都有你插手 |
[33:41] | – You’re in my house. – I’m here because– | -你住在我家 -我在这是因为 |
[33:42] | – You’re in my marriage. – Well, you’re not here! | -插手我的婚姻 -因为你缺席了 |
[33:43] | You’re not here, are you? Huh? | 你不在这里 不是吗 |
[33:44] | – You guys, let’s just stop. – That’s why I’m here. | -大家都别吵了 -所以我才会在 |
[33:45] | – ‘Cause you’re not. – Okay? Just… | -因为你不在 -好吗 都… |
[33:47] | Stop. | 别吵了 |
[33:56] | Well, there it is. | 看看这画面 |
[34:00] | This is per– it’s perfect. | 真是 太完美了 |
[34:02] | Way it’s always been. | 一向如此 |
[34:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | I had to see them. | 我必须来看看他们 |
[34:30] | – Of course. – After what happened with Jack. | -我理解 -尤其是杰克出了那件事之后 |
[34:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:33] | Just… the thought of it… | 一想到那个画面… |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:48] | Well, I-I should get back to Kate’s, so… | 我该回凯特那边了 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:54] | Um, have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[35:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[35:12] | It’s-it’s just, uh… | 只 只不过 |
[35:16] | I was, I was at the hospital earlier, | 我 我之前在医院的时候 |
[35:17] | I was filling out all of those forms, you know, | 我在填那些表格 那些 |
[35:19] | the, uh, intake forms, | 就诊表 |
[35:21] | and it dawned on me that… | 然后我突然发现 |
[35:24] | you’re still my emergency contact. | 你还是我的紧急联络人 |
[35:29] | I was thinking maybe I should change it to Randall. | 所以我想也许应该改成兰德尔 |
[35:35] | Randall lives across the country. | 可兰德尔住在国家的另一边 |
[35:37] | How would he help you in an emergency? | 万一你出事他怎么来得及跑来帮你 |
[35:40] | Yeah, but Randall is out here an obnoxious amount of times. | 没错 可兰德尔不是动不动就会过来吗 |
[35:43] | And– Or maybe I’ll make it Kate, but… | 或者 也许我该改成凯特 可是 |
[35:46] | What I’m saying is you are… | 我想说的是你 |
[35:51] | …officially released from your emergency contact duties. | 已经不再需要承担我紧急联系人的责任了 |
[36:05] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[36:10] | I think Elijah’s gonna propose to me. | 我觉得以利亚要向我求婚了 |
[36:18] | Oh. Well, that’s, uh… | 那真是… |
[36:22] | Oof. How does it make you feel? | 那你怎么想呢 |
[36:25] | Can you handle the truth if I tell you? | 如果我说实话你能受得住吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[36:36] | Very excited. | 非常激动 |
[36:39] | I… I really love him, Kevin. | 凯文 我 我真的很爱他 |
[36:47] | Well, then that makes me very, very happy. | 那我也非常非常开心 |
[36:56] | – Hey, Kev. – Hmm? | -小凯 -怎么了 |
[37:00] | I am the mother of your children. | 我是你孩子们的妈妈 |
[37:03] | I will be your emergency contact | 所以只要你需要 |
[37:05] | for as long as you need me to be. | 我就一直是你的紧急联系人 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:15] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:10] | – So… – So… | 字幕 |
[38:15] | Well, this party blew. | 这聚会是彻底毁了 |
[38:17] | It did. | 没错 |
[38:19] | – Glad you came out for it? – Oh, yeah. | -出来这一趟挺值得吧 -没错 |
[38:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | How’d it go with Madison? | 麦迪逊那边怎么样了 |
[38:25] | Uh, you know, it’s– uh, we eloped. | 我们私奔了 |
[38:26] | – Good for you. – Yeah, yeah, it was a… | -恭喜你 -是啊 我们办了个 |
[38:29] | small little, uh, wedding– drive-through, | 非常小型的婚礼 我们开车去了 |
[38:31] | off of Sepulveda there, it was nice, yeah. | 塞普尔韦达那边 那里非常漂亮 |
[38:33] | We had Carl’s Jr. afterwards, so… | 之后我们还去了二代卡尔汉堡店 |
[38:35] | – Answer me this. – Yeah? | -先回答我一个问题 -什么 |
[38:36] | Why isn’t it “Carl Jr.’s”? | 难道不该是卡尔二代汉堡店吗 |
[38:41] | – L.A.’s stupid. – Yes, it’s so stupid. | -洛杉矶人挺蠢的 -确实很蠢 |
[38:44] | Hey, Katie girl. | 凯特宝贝 |
[38:46] | How we doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:50] | Never better. | 感觉好极了 |
[38:54] | Come on. | 过来坐 |
[39:08] | After they got done stitching Jack up, | 他们给杰克缝合了以后 |
[39:11] | the doctor asked him why he went to the park, and he said, | 医生问他为什么他跑到公园去了 他说 |
[39:14] | “Because that’s where Mommy and Daddy are happy.” | “因为在那里妈妈和爸爸都很开心” |
[40:53] | I loved this anniversary. | 我太喜欢今年的纪念日了 |
[40:57] | What? I mean it. | 怎么了 我是认真的 |
[40:58] | – You’re obviously still drunk. – Mm-mm. | -很明显你还醉着呢 -才没有 |
[41:01] | Think about it, babe. | 宝贝 好好想想 |
[41:03] | Our first time leaving them home for a whole night… | 我们第一次留他们在家一整晚 |
[41:06] | – Half a night. – And what did they do? | -半晚 -而他们干了什么呢 |
[41:09] | – They ruined it. – No. They banded together. | -他们毁了今晚 -不 他们团结起来了 |
[41:12] | They looked out for one another. | 他们彼此照顾 |
[41:16] | This is a seminal moment, Jack. | 杰克 这可是一个重要时刻 |
[41:18] | I know you may not see it right now, but trust me. | 我知道也许你现在不这么想 但相信我 |
[41:24] | Kevin protecting Kate and Randall then jumping in | 凯文保护了凯特 然后兰德尔又来保护 |
[41:27] | to protect Kevin protecting Kate and Kate defending both of them. | 努力保护凯特的凯文 而凯特再为他二人辩护 |
[41:33] | I-I couldn’t ask for a better gift. | 我想不到比这更好的礼物了 |
[41:37] | I could. | 多的是 |
[41:39] | I could definitely ask for a better gift. | 我绝对能想到更好的礼物 |
[41:44] | – How about, next anniversary… – Mm. Mm-hmm? | -不如我们下一个纪念日 -什么 |
[41:46] | …I get you… | 我送你… |
[41:51] | Oh, that– Can I get that for Christmas? | 可以 能不能圣诞节就送我 |
[41:54] | You know, Christmas is a lot sooner. | 圣诞节就不需要等那么久了 |
[41:56] | – Yeah, we’ll see. – Okay. | -拭目以待吧 -好的 |
[42:08] | I don’t know if Toby and I are gonna make it. | 我不知道我和托比还能不能撑下来了 |