时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | My time with you has just– | 我和你在一起的时光 |
[00:04] | it’s just been the happiest time of my life. | 是我人生最快乐的时光 |
[00:07] | What do you say we make it official? | 所以我们正式结婚如何 |
[00:09] | I am so, so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[00:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | And for you, too… Philip. | 也为你高兴 菲利普 |
[00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:19] | – Come on. Hey, no, I just need to know… – Get out. | -别这样 我只是想知道 -快出去 |
[00:21] | – …if movie quotes or impressions are allowed. – No. | -引用电影台词或者模仿明星是不是可以 -不行 |
[00:22] | – That’s all. – Yes. | -仅此而已 -可以 |
[00:24] | This is the last time I’m doing this, | 这是我最后一次这么做 |
[00:25] | so go crazy, brother. | 所以百无禁忌 哥哥 |
[00:34] | Guys, | 孩子们 |
[00:34] | can we please eat our breakfast like normal human beings? | 咱能不能像个正常人一样好好吃早饭 |
[00:40] | Hey, I mean it. You’re not puppies. | 我说真的 你们又不是小狗 |
[01:01] | Right on time, Ms. Pearson. Just like clockwork. | 真准时 皮尔森夫人 比时钟还准呢 |
[01:04] | Come on, kids. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[01:09] | Hi, I’d like… | 你好我要… |
[01:10] | – Pound of ham. – Hey, pound of ham. | -一磅火腿 -你好啊 一磅火腿 |
[01:12] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[01:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | The usual? | 老样子吗 |
[01:32] | Actually, no. | 不 |
[01:36] | Let’s try something different. | 我想尝试个新发型 |
[01:40] | All right. | 好啊 |
[01:48] | I’m sorry, but I don’t need my hair done today. | 抱歉 但我今天不需要做头发 |
[01:53] | Wh– Uh, honey. | 这… 亲爱的 |
[01:55] | Remember, we are going to Kate’s wedding today. | 还记得吗 今天我们要去参加凯特的婚礼 |
[01:58] | And Kelly here is gonna style your hair. | 这位凯莉会帮你做头发造型 |
[02:00] | But maybe not too glamorous, because we don’t want | 不过不会太华丽 毕竟这是凯特的婚礼 |
[02:02] | to upstage Kate at her own wedding, now do we? | 我们可不能把新娘比下去 你说是吧 |
[02:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:09] | Yes, Kate’s wedding. Okay. | 对 凯特的婚礼 好的 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:16] | I know, I know. I’m getting dressed, | 我知道了 别催 我这就换衣服 |
[02:18] | but the wife wanted stockings. | 主要是我老婆要穿丝袜 |
[02:19] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[02:20] | I got him, it’s all good. Let’s move, Nicky. | 我盯着他 没问题 快走 尼基 |
[02:22] | – Move. – Loved the article, by the way. | -快走 -你那篇文章不错哦 |
[02:24] | – Hated the picture. – Oh, you know I looked good, brother. | -就是照片太丑 -你少口是心非了 兄弟 |
[02:29] | Yo. Morning, Miguel. | 早上好 米格尔 |
[02:31] | Randall, wow. You polish up real nice. | 兰德尔 你打扮起来还挺帅 |
[02:33] | – Thank you, sir. Appreciate it. – Wow, look at that. | -谢谢 多谢夸奖 -真帅气 |
[02:36] | – Hey, Mom. – Hi. | -妈妈 -你来了 |
[02:38] | – You excited for the day? – Mm-hmm. | -今天是不是很激动 -是啊 |
[02:41] | Now remember, after I finish with my reception toast, | 记住哦 等我说完迎宾祝酒词 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna call you up to perform the song on the piano. | 我就会邀请你上台表演钢琴 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | I’m excited. I’ve… never been more ready. | 我很兴奋 我已经准备好了 |
[02:52] | I love it, I love it. | 太好了 |
[02:53] | Uh, folks are starting to head down for the wedding photos. | 对了 大家准备开始集合拍婚礼照片了 |
[02:55] | So, getting myself together. | 所以我正在打理自己 |
[02:57] | I just can’t wait for your father to get here. | 真是等不及你爸爸到场了 |
[03:03] | – What’s that? – Uh, Randall. | -你说什么 -兰德尔 |
[03:05] | It’s okay, it’s just been a little bit of a slow morning. | 没关系 今天早上你妈妈进入状态有点慢 |
[03:07] | Honey, you are looking amazing. | 亲爱的 你这样真好看 |
[03:10] | We’re on the homestretch now, aren’t we? | 马上就到收尾阶段了 是吧 |
[03:12] | Uh, don’t forget, when, uh, you’re done with your hair, | 对了 等你的发型做好 |
[03:14] | we’re gonna head downstairs to do pictures with Kate. | 我们就下楼去跟凯特拍照片 |
[03:17] | Okay? It’s gonna be a lot of fun. | 好吗 一定会很好玩的 |
[03:18] | Okay? So… | 记得哦 |
[03:23] | Hey, uh, Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[03:25] | I-I wouldn’t knock yourself out | 我建议你先别乱动 |
[03:26] | with all that medicine right now. | 放在那里的药 |
[03:28] | It’s, uh, it’s constantly changing, so… | 现在每天吃的药都在变 |
[03:33] | I haven’t seen that. | 我之前没见过她这样 |
[03:36] | I guess with the swearing in and everything, | 可能我之前忙着宣誓就职什么的 |
[03:38] | I’ve missed some things. | 我错过了一些事 |
[03:40] | Yeah, well, it’s, um, it’s been a rough month | 是啊 最近这个月不太轻松 |
[03:43] | and the travel hasn’t helped. | 长途跋涉也不利于病情 |
[03:45] | But everybody’s on board with my plan to get | 不过大家都同意了我的提议 |
[03:47] | the wedding photos knocked out early so that she has | 先把婚礼照片拍了 她就可以先休息 |
[03:49] | a nice, long break to relax before the ceremony. | 确保有充足的状态来参加婚礼仪式 |
[03:53] | There is something I’d like to ask you, though. | 不过我想问你一件事 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 请说 |
[03:56] | Are we sure about that part on the side of your head? | 你左边头发的这个缝 你确定吗 |
[03:59] | – You gonna mock me? – I’m just… | -你要嘲笑我吗 -我只是… |
[04:01] | Because The New Yorker says I’m a “Rising star.” | 因为《纽约客》说我可是”冉冉新星” |
[04:03] | So you should probably address me accordingly. | 所以你也应该这样称呼我 |
[04:05] | Oh, yes, Mr. Rising Star. I’m sorry, uh, Senator Pearson. | 好啊 新星先生 抱歉 皮尔森参议员 |
[04:09] | Apologies, Senator Pearson. | 抱歉 皮尔森参议员 |
[04:11] | You’re a damn fool, you know that? | 你真是个老顽童 |
[04:12] | Yes. Look how handsome you look, though. | 不过你这身真是太帅了 |
[04:14] | Is that government-issued handsome? | 这是政府发的行头吗 |
[04:15] | Just trying to keep up with you, big guy. | 我这不是想跟上你的节奏吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, I like that. | 这话我爱听 |
[04:19] | – I love you, Ma. – I love you. | -爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 |
[04:21] | All right, see you guys down there. | 好了 我们下面见 |
[04:22] | All right, see you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[04:27] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[04:29] | that I see it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[04:35] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[04:36] | No, no, no. Really? | 别进来 你认真的吗 |
[04:37] | You and Kevin have serious boundary issues. | 你和凯文真是毫无边界感 |
[04:39] | Get out. You can’t see Kate. | 快出去 你不能见凯特 |
[04:41] | Come on, Big Phil. No looky. | 菲利普大哥 不能偷看 |
[04:44] | Ladies, this is my second trip down the aisle. | 二位女士 这已经是我第二次结婚了 |
[04:47] | And you know what I learned the first time? | 你知道第一次婚礼教会我什么了吗 |
[04:49] | That silly superstitions have zero bearing | 那就是愚蠢的迷信 |
[04:51] | on the outcome of marriages. | 对婚姻的结局毫无关系 |
[04:53] | So I’m gonna looky. Okay? | 所以 我要偷看 好吗 |
[04:55] | I’m gonna looky real good. | 我还要好好偷看 |
[04:59] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[05:06] | Looky, looky. | 我来看咯 |
[05:09] | Uhp, crap. I have to dress the twins. | 完了 我得去给双胞胎换衣服了 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[05:14] | – See you downstairs. – Goodbye. | -楼下见 -拜 |
[05:18] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[05:20] | Here we go. | 是的 |
[05:21] | You don’t mind me sneaking a peek at you | 你不介意我赶在婚礼开始前 |
[05:23] | – before the day starts? – Oh, hell no. | -过来偷看你一眼吧 -当然不介意 |
[05:25] | I mean, I’m Zen Kate. I’m Second Wedding Kate. | 我可是佛系新娘 我是二婚凯特 |
[05:28] | I’m, like, the opposite of a bridezilla. | 我是最不可能出现婚礼综合征的 |
[05:29] | Like, I am cool with whatever this wedding throws at me. | 你可以说我已经准备好面对任何突发事件了 |
[05:32] | I’m cool. | 非常放松 |
[05:34] | Sounds precisely like something | 你这个语气听起来 |
[05:36] | someone who’s overcompensating would say. | 好像在过度矫正自己 |
[05:39] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[05:42] | Did you triple– uh, quadruple-check | 你有没有三次 不 四次检查 |
[05:44] | that the sheet music is taped together? | 活页乐谱已经按顺序放好了 |
[05:46] | I don’t want my mom to rifle through | 我不希望我妈妈在表演时 |
[05:48] | while she’s performing. | 还需要来回翻乐谱 |
[05:49] | – Yes. -Okay. | -确认了 -好 |
[05:50] | I quadruple-checked. | 我检查了四次 |
[05:52] | All right? Listen, | 放心吧 听我说 |
[05:54] | you’ve been working on this with her for a year. | 你已经陪她练了一年 |
[05:57] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:58] | Philip, “Fine” doesn’t cut it. | 菲利普 我要的不仅仅是”没事” |
[06:00] | It doesn’t cut it. This… | 这不是小事 这首曲子… |
[06:01] | This is a melody she’s played us since we were kids. | 这首曲子我们从小就听她弹 |
[06:04] | This means a lot to her, and if something goes wrong, | 这对她来说很重要 如果出了岔子 |
[06:07] | – she’s going to be utterly devastated. – Hey, listen to me. | -她绝对会彻底崩溃的 -你听我说 |
[06:11] | She’ll be fine, okay? Just breathe. | 一定会顺利的 好吗 深呼吸 |
[06:16] | She’ll be fine. | 她没问题的 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Yes. She’ll lock in once she finds her key. | 是的 只要找到调 她就会进入状态 |
[06:24] | There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[06:27] | Kevin couldn’t have dressed the twins | 凯文就不能在我们准备的时候 |
[06:28] | while we were getting ready? | 给双胞胎穿个衣服吗 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna leave him a penis doodle as punishment. | 我要给他画个鸡鸡作为惩罚 |
[06:34] | Oh, hold up. | 稍等 |
[06:36] | 你坐立难安 把大门望穿 你轻抿酒杯 呼吸深邃 你在等待谁 不 我决不会让你 迷失在无人涉足的土地 即使只能看一眼 我也甘愿冒险 让我们把彼此寻见 | |
[06:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:39] | “I would never leave you lost” in female handwriting. | 《我决不会让你迷失》 女人的字迹 |
[06:43] | Is this a love letter? | 这是封情书吗 |
[06:46] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. Beth, look, a bra. | 我的天 我的天 贝丝 看 胸罩 |
[06:50] | Ooh, and it’s right next to some kind of floral wrap thingy. | 就在这个带花图案的披肩旁边 |
[06:54] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[06:55] | It’s like a frickin’ crime scene in here. | 这里简直就像个犯罪现场 |
[07:01] | There’s even makeup in the bathroom. | 卫生间里甚至还有化妆品 |
[07:06] | Oh, that’s actually mine. | 那其实是我的 |
[07:08] | Kevin borrows my foundation sometimes. | 凯文有时会借用我的粉底液 |
[07:10] | We have the same skin tone. | 我们肤色一样 |
[07:12] | Kevin is having a secret wedding weekend romance, | 凯文居然在周末婚礼上有地下恋情 |
[07:16] | and these are the clues. | 这些都是证据 |
[07:19] | It’s like a true crime whodunit. | 像是现实中的侦探故事 |
[07:21] | But with sex. | 但和性有关 |
[07:24] | Who do you think he slept with last night? | 你觉得他昨晚和谁睡了 |
[07:28] | That’s really good. | 这很好 |
[07:29] | Uh, maybe we do, uh, just one without all the wine glasses. | 或许我们该拍一张不拿酒杯的 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Yep. Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[07:45] | It could be the wedding singer. | 可能是婚礼歌手 |
[07:48] | – Philip’s friend. – She was at the rehearsal last night. | -菲利普的朋友 -她昨晚参加了排练 |
[07:50] | And they were talking. | 而且他们在说话 |
[07:53] | You ain’t slick, Kevin. | 就这两下子吗 凯文 |
[07:54] | – You ain’t slick, Kev… – No. | -就这两下子吗 凯文 -不 |
[07:57] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[08:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:02] | Did you see that look Sophie just gave him? | 你看到索菲看他的眼神了吗 |
[08:04] | Did I see it? I felt it. | 我看到了吗 我都感觉到了 |
[08:07] | They have crazy history together. | 他俩在一起的过往可真疯狂 |
[08:09] | Insane history. | 疯狂的过往 |
[08:12] | But wait. She’s married. | 但等等 她结婚了 |
[08:15] | – Oh, yeah. That’s not her M.O. – No. | -对 这不是她的风格 -说得对 |
[08:20] | Hello… | 你好 |
[08:22] | Then there’s Cassidy, his plus-one. | 那是卡西迪 他带的女伴 |
[08:24] | Right. Just as a friend, though. | 是的 但只是朋友 |
[08:27] | He sizzles, she sizzles, they’re both single. | 他热辣 她滚烫 而且都是单身汪 |
[08:30] | Let’s keep our options open. | 我们多留几个选项 |
[08:33] | – This is gonna be fun. – Yeah, it will. | -这下可太有乐子了 -可不是嘛 |
[08:35] | Oh, but hey, girl, hey, I’m just checking in. | 但是 妹子 我就问问 |
[08:37] | You sure you’re cool with figuring this out? | 你确定你八卦这些没问题吗 |
[08:39] | I mean, you were gonna marry the guy. | 我是说 你差点就和他结婚了 |
[08:41] | You have seen his junk. | 你还看过他的老二 |
[08:43] | Beth. It was a half decade ago. | 贝丝 已经过去五年了 |
[08:45] | I have five-year-old twins with the man | 我和他有一对五岁的双胞胎 |
[08:47] | and a nine-month-old with my husband. | 和我的丈夫有个九个月大的孩子 |
[08:50] | I need this. | 我需要这点乐子 |
[08:52] | So let’s find out who he banged. | 那我们快找出他上了谁吧 |
[08:53] | Let’s get our Agatha Christie on. | 让我们开启阿加莎·克里斯蒂模式 |
[08:56] | Okay, Pearsons. | 好了 皮尔森一家 |
[08:58] | Tuck in a little. Come on. | 往中间挤一挤 快点 |
[09:00] | Oh, you know what? I was thinking, | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[09:00] | we got to be really careful | 关于皮尔森参议员和谁合影 |
[09:01] | who Senator Pearson takes photos with. | 我们要非常谨慎 |
[09:03] | So, Elijah, bud? No offense, | 以利亚 无意冒犯 |
[09:05] | – but are we sure you’re not on any… – Oh, boy. | -但你确定你不在什么 -老天 |
[09:07] | …you know, fugitive lists or anything like that? | 逃犯名单之类的东西上面吗 |
[09:09] | You know, as designated babysitter for the day, | 作为今天的指定保姆 |
[09:11] | I just, I’m not gonna take any crap from the Manny. | 我不想听奶爸的什么胡话 |
[09:16] | All right, Senator Pearson, | 好了 皮尔森参议员 |
[09:16] | you better go get your security detail. | 你最好去找一下你的保镖 |
[09:18] | Elijah’s getting aggressive. | 以利亚火药味很浓啊 |
[09:19] | Uh, my daughters are my detail, so I’m safe. | 我的女儿们就是我的保镖 我很安全 |
[09:21] | Okay, you’re trusting Annie to stop a bullet? | 你觉得安妮能挡枪子吗 |
[09:24] | This is not Kevin Costner-level security. | 这可不是凯文·科斯特纳级别的保镖 |
[09:26] | She’s really fast. | 她反应很快 |
[09:27] | Very funny, Jack. | 很搞笑 杰克 |
[09:31] | That’s Kevin, Mom. | 那是凯文 妈妈 |
[09:33] | Dad hasn’t been with us for a while, remember? | 爸爸已经离开我们很久了 记得吗 |
[09:35] | – Uh, Randall… – Why would you say that? | -兰德尔 -你为什么这么说 |
[09:40] | No, no, no, no. S– | 不不不 |
[09:41] | W-Why would you say that, Randall? | 你为什么那么说 兰德尔 |
[09:43] | – Seriously. – I’m right here. I’m right here. | -我是认真的 -我在这 我在这 |
[09:43] | – I’m right here. I’m right here. – It’s not true. | -我在这 我在这 -我是认真的 |
[09:44] | It’s okay, I’m right here. | 没事了 我在这 |
[09:46] | – I’m right here. – I don’t know why he would say that. | -我在这 -我不知道他为什么那样说 |
[09:47] | Sorry. I’m sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[09:53] | Okay, let’s burn one on three. | 好了 我数三下 |
[09:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:15] | Oh, wow. Look at these. | 看看这些大作 |
[10:17] | Look at these. We… | 看看这些大作 我们… |
[10:19] | are gonna sell these to help pay for college. | 要把这些卖了 拿来给你们付大学学费 |
[10:24] | You know, I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得你上一次 |
[10:26] | I saw you wearing a hat. | 戴帽子是什么时候了 |
[10:29] | I may have done something… | 我可能做了件 |
[10:31] | kind of stupid. | 傻事 |
[10:35] | Oh. Wow. | 天啊 |
[10:37] | Good wow or bad wow? | 好看还是不好看 |
[10:39] | It’s different. It’s different. | 不一样了 不一样了 |
[10:41] | I’m, uh… I’m-I’m… | 我 我 我 |
[10:43] | I’m getting my head around it. | 我要再想想 |
[10:47] | It’s all right, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[10:49] | Hair grows back. | 头发会长回来的 |
[10:50] | It’s not all right. I want old Mom back. | 这不行 我想要以前的妈妈 |
[10:55] | Walk the plank! | 走下木板 |
[10:56] | Wh-What is this? What is he– what is he doing? | 这是什么 他 他在做什么 |
[10:59] | He’s playing Captain Hook. | 他在扮虎克船长 |
[11:02] | Because he thinks I look like Peter Pan. | 因为他觉得我看起来像彼得·潘 |
[11:07] | Oh, my God. He… | 我的天 他 |
[11:09] | Uh, not funny, pal! | 小朋友 这不好笑 |
[11:12] | You look at me. Not funny. | 看着我 这不好笑 |
[11:13] | No. Give me this. | 不 把这个给我 |
[11:14] | All three of you, dining table, right now. | 你们三个 去餐桌那里 马上 |
[11:17] | We are gonna talk about how you speak to your mother. | 我们要谈一谈该怎么和你妈妈讲话 |
[11:25] | Okay, so that just happened. | 所以 事已至此 |
[11:29] | It’s the new normal. | 这就是新常态了 |
[11:31] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | Still, it’s… | 但还是 |
[11:35] | She’s been calling Kev “Jack” on and off | 她过去几天时不时会 |
[11:37] | for the past couple days. | 把小凯叫成”杰克” |
[11:38] | Probably just triggered by, you know, | 可能只是因为 |
[11:40] | the shake-up in her routine, | 这场婚礼让她的日常生活 |
[11:41] | the wedding excitement. | 变得有些面目全非 |
[11:43] | Doctor says we’re at the stage where… | 医生说在现在这个阶段 |
[11:46] | you shouldn’t correct her. | 我们不能纠正她 |
[11:47] | You know? Just-just roll with it, | 你明白吗 就顺着她走 |
[11:49] | you try to distract her until the episode fades. | 分散她的注意力 直到症状消失 |
[11:51] | Still. | 还是这样 |
[11:53] | I know. | 我懂 |
[11:59] | Maybe Mom shouldn’t perform later. | 也许等下不能让妈妈表演了 |
[12:02] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 压力太大了 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:06] | Maybe it’s too much. | 可能有点过头了 |
[12:10] | Uh… Sorry. May I interject? | 抱歉 我能插个话吗 |
[12:14] | Music is good for the soul. | 音乐对灵魂有益 |
[12:17] | It’s-it’s been good for her memory, | 对她的记忆有益 |
[12:19] | and, the doctors, they encourage her to do it. | 医生鼓励她做这些 |
[12:22] | It’s also why we have the most… | 这也是为什么我们安排了 |
[12:24] | bizarre wedding schedule of all time | 史上最怪的婚礼日程 |
[12:26] | and why you’ll be sitting in your dress for 12 hours | 也是为什么你穿着婚纱像个人偶一样 |
[12:30] | like a bridal mannequin. | 坐了12个小时 |
[12:32] | So that Rebecca gets all the downtime she needs. | 就是为了让丽贝卡有充分时间调整自己 |
[12:38] | Once she finds her key, | 只要找到调 |
[12:40] | she’ll lock in. | 她就会进入状态 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I will come with you, | 好 我也陪你去 |
[12:50] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[12:53] | Zen Kate. | 佛系凯特 |
[12:55] | Your mother can and will do this. | 你妈妈能够进行表演 会成功的 |
[12:58] | I have no idea if Rebecca can do this. | 我不知道丽贝卡是否办得到 |
[13:01] | I mean, th-this unfettered hope that all will go well | 毕竟 神经大条地希望一切顺利 |
[13:04] | does not come naturally to an Englishman. | 不太是英国人的作风 |
[13:06] | I mean, I-I’m gonna try my best to keep optimistic | 但我会尽可能保持乐观 |
[13:09] | that it’ll all be okay, because it will… | 祈祷不出岔子 因为如果出了… |
[13:11] | crush your sister if it doesn’t. | 你姐姐会崩溃的 |
[13:13] | Tell me, um, in the event | 话说 万一 |
[13:15] | that she gets up on that stage and starts to flounder, | 她上台后开始不知所措 |
[13:18] | do you have any senatorial powers | 你有什么议员超能力 |
[13:20] | to call a citywide blackout? | 能让全市断电吗 |
[13:22] | I do not. | 没有 |
[13:24] | Ah. Worth a try. | 好吧 值得一试 |
[13:27] | “You sip your drink, | “你轻抿酒杯” |
[13:29] | deepen your breath.” | “呼吸深邃” |
[13:30] | Oh, who writes love letters anymore? | 还有谁会写情诗呢 |
[13:33] | What, is Kevin’s hookup a World War II pilot? | 难道凯文勾搭了个二战飞行员吗 |
[13:35] | Wait, this totally has the cadence of a poem. | 等下 这确实有诗的押韵 |
[13:38] | “With just one glance, | “即使只能看一眼” |
[13:40] | I’d take my chance.” | “我也甘愿冒险” |
[13:42] | Yeah, a third grader’s poem. | 是啊 小学生水平 |
[13:43] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 嗯 写得不太好 |
[13:45] | Okay, then we have… | 好 然后是… |
[13:47] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[13:49] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[13:51] | What’s up? | 你们好吗 |
[13:52] | Well, you look fresh and ready. | 感觉你精神饱满啊 |
[13:53] | – Do I? – Yeah. | -有吗 -当然 |
[13:55] | Relaxing night or not so much? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[13:57] | Well, it was, you know… | 其实… |
[14:00] | Yeah, well… I went to bed so early | 其实…我好像睡得太早了 |
[14:02] | I feel like I missed out on everything. | 感觉错过了很多事情 |
[14:05] | Anything, uh, interesting happened? | 发生什么趣事了吗 |
[14:08] | You have no idea. | 你就别提了 |
[14:09] | I feel like I need a nap. | 感觉我得去打个盹 |
[14:14] | Hey, party people. | 你们好 俊男靓女们 |
[14:16] | You know, this hotel has a sauna. | 这酒店居然有桑拿 |
[14:17] | That’s, like, really swanky, right? | 还真奢华 对吗 |
[14:19] | – Yeah, it is. – So swanky. | -是啊 -太奢华了 |
[14:22] | Bet it gets pretty hot and steamy in there. | 但那里燥热潮湿又暧昧啊 |
[14:25] | Oh. It’s getting kind of chilly. | 对了 我感觉有点冷 |
[14:27] | Can I get my wrap from your room? | 我去你房间把披肩拿过来好吗 |
[14:28] | I think I left it there last night. | 昨晚好像落在那了 |
[14:30] | The, like, floral wrap thing. | 那个印花披肩 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. Course. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[14:41] | All right, now listen up. There is no making fun of your mother. | 好了 听我说 不准取笑你们的妈妈 |
[14:47] | If you don’t have something nice to say about her new haircut, | 如果你们对于她的新发型没什么想夸的 |
[14:50] | you don’t say anything at all. | 那就什么都别说 |
[14:53] | What about you, Jack? You… | 那你呢 杰克 你… |
[14:54] | haven’t really said anything about it since you saw it. | 看到之后也还什么都没说 |
[14:58] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[14:59] | You look great. | 你看着棒极了 |
[15:01] | Like a hotter Jamie Lee Curtis. | 就像更火辣版的杰米·李·柯蒂斯 |
[15:03] | But why did she cut it? | 但她为什么要剪头发呢 |
[15:06] | Well, Randall, uh… | 兰德尔… |
[15:09] | I… | 我… |
[15:10] | I wanted to try something more fashion-forward, okay? | 我想尝试下更前卫的造型 好吗 |
[15:13] | And I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 而且我不想再聊这件事了 |
[15:19] | What’s wrong with Mommy? | 妈妈怎么了 |
[15:21] | She looks like He-Man– | 她看起来像太空超人 |
[15:22] | that’s what’s wrong with her. | 这就是她的问题 |
[15:25] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[15:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:30] | – Uh-huh. Okay, okay. – Look at that. | -好的 -厉害吧 |
[15:32] | And… | 然后… |
[15:36] | Hello! | 看我的 |
[15:38] | – Oh, come on. What is that? – Oh! | -拜托 什么鬼 -不是吧 |
[15:40] | – There is no way. – Oh, yeah. Uh, what? | -不可能 -是吗 什么 |
[15:42] | Where’d that come from? | 那张牌从哪来的 |
[15:43] | – What? – Are you palming cards? | -什么 -你藏牌了吗 |
[15:45] | Whoa! I’m a lover, Miguel, | 我是个和平爱好者 米格尔 |
[15:47] | but those are fighting words. | 但你这话是在挑衅 |
[15:49] | – I’m coming for you. – Hey, Mom! | -你小心点 -妈 |
[15:51] | – How you feeling? – Look at that. | -你感觉如何 -你看这牌 |
[15:52] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[15:52] | Oh, good, good, good, if Nicky here would just stop cheating. | 我好得很 如果尼奇不作弊就更好了 |
[15:56] | – Oh! Et tu, Rebecca? – Honey, | -你也这么说吗 丽贝卡 -亲爱的 |
[15:58] | roll up your sleeves so we aren’t tempted to think | 把你的袖子卷起来 这样我们就 |
[16:00] | – that you’re hiding something. – Hey, just– | -不怀疑你藏东西了 -那… |
[16:02] | Look, woman. Look at this. | 看吧 女士们 看看 |
[16:03] | Oh, he’s definitely hiding something. Right? | 他绝对藏东西了 对吗 |
[16:06] | Okay. Well, uh… | 好吧 其实… |
[16:08] | Hey, should we talk about that reception performance? | 我们能聊聊宴会演出吗 |
[16:11] | Oh, no, I-I think we have, uh… | 不了 我认为… |
[16:13] | We still have plenty of time before the ceremony. | 我们在仪式前还有很多时间 |
[16:15] | And, clearly, this game is over and tainted. | 而且显然 这场牌局有猫腻 |
[16:18] | Why don’t we let Philip get his mind right for the nuptials | 要不让菲利普去为婚礼整顿心情 |
[16:21] | and you and I can go and do our wine tasting | 而你跟我可以去品酒 |
[16:23] | that we’ve been talking about. | 之前我们约好了 |
[16:24] | That way, we can replenish all the wine | 这样 我们就能补足 |
[16:25] | that Philip’s family drank up last night. | 菲利普的家人昨晚喝光的红酒了 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I don’t know if now’s the right time | 嗯 但我不确定现在是不是 |
[16:31] | – for a wine tasting, Miguel. – Sure, it is. | -该去品酒的时候 米格尔 -当然 |
[16:33] | Come on. I insist. | 来吧 必须的 |
[16:35] | You go ahead, kiddo. | 你先去 孩子 |
[16:36] | You just leave me with the ladies. | 我要再陪女士们一会 |
[16:38] | We’re gonna play a new cheat-proof game. | 我们要换一种不能作弊的玩法 |
[16:40] | Yeah. Keep the optimism afloat. | 没事 继续保持乐观吧 |
[16:42] | With a little merlot. | 顺便喝点梅洛红酒 |
[16:44] | Oh, no, if anybody orders any merlot, I’m leaving. | 不 如果有人点梅洛红酒 我就走了 |
[16:46] | I am not drinking any frickin’ merlot! | 我才不喝什么破梅洛红酒 |
[16:50] | You see the– Sideways. | 你们看过对吧 《杯酒人生》 |
[16:52] | The movie. It was… | 那部电影 演的是… |
[16:54] | Okay. You know what, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[17:04] | That is good. | 味道不错 |
[17:08] | It’s one thing to understand these changes in Mom. | 理解我妈病情的变化是一回事 |
[17:11] | It’s another thing to accept ’em. | 而真要接受是另一回事 |
[17:13] | And accept that even more are coming. | 况且还要接受后续更多变化 |
[17:15] | Hey, should we, um, try this older pinot next? | 我们接下来要尝这款皮诺红酒吗 |
[17:18] | All right. Let’s go with that. | 好的 就喝这个吧 |
[17:21] | Nice color. | 颜色很棒 |
[17:23] | What if she starts to think I’m William? | 如果她把我认成威廉怎么办 |
[17:27] | Well, then let’s toast | 那咱们就举杯祈祷 |
[17:28] | to your mother not calling you William. | 你妈不会管你叫威廉 |
[17:31] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah. I’m getting, um, | 好的 我尝到了… |
[17:39] | notes of tobacco. | 烟草的香调 |
[17:41] | Uh, is that cherry cola? | 还有樱桃可乐味吗 |
[17:43] | – I think so. – Yeah. | -应该是 -对吧 |
[17:45] | It’s nice. | 味道很好 |
[17:45] | Total Christmas notes. | 完全是圣诞节味道 |
[17:47] | There’s a toasty fireplace, | 有温暖的壁炉 |
[17:48] | a-a fresh-cut wreath. | 和新编好的花环 |
[17:49] | – It’s… – I mean, what if this is the beginning | -还有… -如果这症状是 |
[17:51] | of an even bigger slide, man? | 病情恶化的开端怎么办 |
[17:53] | Okay, Randall, come on. | 好了 兰德尔 别这样 |
[17:54] | – I mean, seriously. – What? | -我说真的 -什么 |
[17:58] | I just thought that we could both use a break | 我觉得我们今天应该休息一天 |
[18:00] | from talking about Alzheimer’s today. | 不聊阿尔兹海默症了 |
[18:03] | That is why we are here. | 所以我们才来了这里 |
[18:05] | – You’re right. – ‘Kay? | -你说得对 -好吗 |
[18:06] | You’re right, sir. | 你说得对 先生 |
[18:08] | – I’ll toast to that. – All right. | -我们为此干杯吧 -好 |
[18:09] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:13] | Hey, Miguel, I hate to say it. Um… | 米格尔 我不想这么说 |
[18:16] | but every time we toast, man, | 但每次我们干杯时 |
[18:17] | I’ve noticed a little tremor there. | 我都注意到你的手在抖 |
[18:20] | Come on, Randall. Just tell me | 行了 兰德尔 你直接说 |
[18:21] | – what you’re tasting in… – Back up in the room earlier, | -你尝出了什么味道… -刚刚在房间 |
[18:22] | I saw some blood pressure meds with your name on it. | 我也看到了写着你名字的降压药 |
[18:31] | Why don’t we jump to the cabs next? | 我们接下来尝尝赤霞珠葡萄酒吧 |
[18:35] | I’m really excited about tasting their big boys. | 我等不及要品一品他们的好酒了 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:39] | Um, supposedly, this water here is, uh, just amazing. | 据说 这里的水很神奇 |
[18:42] | Thank you, you bed-hopping relic. | 谢谢 你个不检点的老家伙 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | Edie’s right, Nicky. | 伊迪说得对 尼奇 |
[18:52] | You’re definitely Sophia. | 你绝对是索菲亚 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | You mean the promiscuous one? | 你说的是滥交的那个吗 |
[18:56] | No, the grumpy, old one. | 不 是脾气差的老家伙 |
[18:58] | Oh, Christ, I’m taking fire from all sides today. | 天啊 我今天真是各种被围攻 |
[19:01] | Definitely something Sophia would say. | 这绝对是索菲亚会说的话 |
[19:04] | Well, that would make one of you broads the trollop. | 那你们之间肯定有个人是荡妇角色了 |
[19:07] | Oh, hush up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[19:10] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:11] | Hey. There you are. | 你来了 |
[19:13] | Come. Sit. | 快来 坐下吧 |
[19:15] | We’re watching Golden Girls– | 我们在看《黄金女郎》 |
[19:16] | the one where, uh, Blanche pops the balloon. | 布兰奇刺爆气球的那部剧 |
[19:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:28] | Um, nothing. I… | 没什么 我… |
[19:31] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[19:32] | had a rough night last night. | 昨晚有点没休息好 |
[19:37] | Well, why don’t we go take a-a walk? | 不如我们出去走走吧 |
[19:40] | You can tell me all about it. | 你可以跟我说说昨晚的事 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:44] | You know, that’d be good. | 我也想去散散步 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:51] | We won’t be too long. | 我们不会去太久的 |
[19:57] | You okay, kid? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:04] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[20:17] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[20:19] | It looks good. | 你的发型很美 |
[20:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:22] | It was just, uh… | 只是… |
[20:24] | an unexpected jolt. | 有点出乎意料 |
[20:26] | The kids hate it. | 孩子们不喜欢 |
[20:28] | Hey, if we’re taking style tips | 我们要是开始采纳 |
[20:30] | from six-year-olds, we’re screwed. | 六岁孩子的审美建议 那就真完了 |
[20:33] | I hate it. | 我也不喜欢 |
[20:37] | Then why’d you cut it? | 那你为什么要剪呢 |
[20:42] | I’m-I’m… | 我… |
[20:43] | on autopilot, Jack. | 我像个机器人一样 杰克 |
[20:46] | I can box the kids’ lunches blindfolded. | 我闭着眼睛都能打包孩子的午餐 |
[20:49] | The guys at the deli call me “Pound of Ham.” | 熟食店的家伙直接叫我”一磅火腿” |
[20:53] | They know I’m a mom– I reek of mom. | 他们知道我是个妈妈 一看就是家庭主妇 |
[20:55] | God, I-I don’t want to be Pound of Ham, Jack. | 天啊 我不想当”一磅火腿” 杰克 |
[20:57] | Please tell me I’m not just Pound of Ham. | 拜托告诉我 我不只是”一磅火腿” |
[21:00] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[21:03] | You are not pound of Ham. | 你不是”一磅火腿” |
[21:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:09] | You want me to go down to the deli? | 要不我去一趟熟食店吧 |
[21:10] | You-you want me to go down and straighten those idiots out? | 我去帮你教育教育那帮蠢货 |
[21:12] | No, Jack, no, I-I… | 不 杰克 不用 我… |
[21:16] | Sometimes I just get tired of our routine. | 我有时候就是有点厌倦这种日常 |
[21:19] | And… | 我… |
[21:21] | I want to feel spontaneous, | 我想更随心所欲一点 |
[21:24] | like we used to. | 像我们以前那样 |
[21:26] | Come on, don’t you ever feel like this? | 难道你就从来没有这样的感觉吗 |
[21:29] | Honestly, I… | 说实话 我… |
[21:34] | When I was a kid, and we sit down at dinner, | 我小时候 一家人坐着吃饭时 |
[21:37] | we didn’t know if my dad was gonna explode on us or not. | 我们都不知道我爸会不会突然冲我们发火 |
[21:40] | If mom was gonna be crying. | 也不知道我妈会不会开始哭 |
[21:42] | I mean, those two were just a high-wire act. | 他俩待在一起随时都是走钢丝 |
[21:45] | So… | 所以… |
[21:47] | I don’t know, I mean, I-I… | 我也不知道 我… |
[21:51] | I kind of find our routine | 我有点觉得我们的日常 |
[21:53] | to be a bit comforting. | 还挺让我安心的 |
[21:56] | – So I’m awful. – You’re not awful. | -所以是我太糟糕了 -你不糟糕 |
[22:01] | I don’t want to lose myself and forget who I am. | 我不想迷失自己 不想忘记我是谁 |
[22:07] | I think I needed to make a change | 我觉得我需要做出改变 |
[22:09] | to remind myself that surprising things | 来提醒自己 我的生活中还是会有 |
[22:11] | can still happen. | 出人意料的事 |
[22:21] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[22:38] | What’s wrong, sweetie? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[22:41] | Mom? | 妈 |
[22:42] | Kev, talk to me. | 小凯 跟我说说话 |
[22:44] | I missed you at the bonfire. | 我没在篝火晚会上看到你 |
[22:46] | Something happen last night? | 昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[22:49] | Um, well, you know, per usual, | 就是跟往常一样 |
[22:50] | I find myself in a bit of a pickle. | 我发现自己遇到了点难题 |
[22:53] | I’m really struggling, you know? | 我真的很纠结 |
[22:54] | I feel like I’m lost, romantically. | 我觉得我在感情上迷失了 |
[23:00] | You okay? Mom? | 你还好吗 妈 |
[23:03] | He’ll figure things out. | 他会解决好的 |
[23:06] | They just got married so young. | 他们就是结婚太早了 |
[23:09] | High school first love. | 高中时的初恋 |
[23:12] | I think Kevin needs some… | 我觉得凯文就是需要… |
[23:15] | time to figure things out with her. | 需要时间 想清楚他们之间的事 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:26] | Wait, are we toasting to Kevin and Cassidy? | 等等 我们是在为凯文和卡西迪干杯吗 |
[23:28] | Or to our McNulty-level detective work? | 还是为我们名侦探级别的推理能力干杯 |
[23:31] | Oh, definitely our detective work. | 当然是为我们的侦探工作干杯 |
[23:35] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[23:36] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[23:39] | – Oh, he’s a good man. – Cassidy’s a lucky girl. | -他是个好男人 -卡西迪很幸运 |
[23:41] | – Yeah. – Oh, Sophie. | -是啊 -索菲 |
[23:44] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚还在聊你呢 |
[23:47] | No, we weren’t… | 不 我们没… |
[23:50] | Did you get any sleep? | 你后来睡着了吗 |
[23:52] | A little, yeah. You? | 嗯 睡了一会 你呢 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 睡了 |
[23:57] | We… We’ll see you at the wedding. | 那就 等会婚礼上见 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:07] | Okay, what the hell was that? | 好吧 这是什么鬼 |
[24:08] | Case un-closed. | 案子还没结束 |
[24:10] | Did Kevin sleep with Sophie and Cassidy? | 凯文是跟索菲和卡西迪都睡过了吗 |
[24:13] | He is a terrible man. | 他真是个渣男 |
[24:14] | Just awful. | 太渣了 |
[24:16] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[24:21] | You’d think the one Uber driver in this place | 我还以为这里唯一能叫到的优步司机 |
[24:23] | would want a good review and actually help out. | 会为了好评 来帮我们搬一下酒呢 |
[24:29] | Whoa! I got it, man. | 我来搬吧 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:32] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[24:33] | What? | 什么 |
[24:36] | You didn’t need to snoop through our pill bottles, Randall. | 你没必要偷看我们的药瓶吧 兰德尔 |
[24:37] | I wasn’t snooping through, Miguel, I just stumbled | 我没偷看 米格尔 我是无意中看到 |
[24:39] | upon it and I got concerned. | 然后有点担心而已 |
[24:42] | Reasonably so, might I add. I got it. | 而且我的担心也很合理 我来搬 |
[24:44] | No, I’ve got it. | 不 我来搬 |
[24:45] | You don’t think I can handle a box, Randall? | 你是觉得我搞不定一个箱子吗 兰德尔 |
[24:48] | You know what I handle on a daily basis? | 你知道我每天都在处理什么吗 |
[24:54] | I didn’t need you calling out my hand shaking. | 我手抖 不需要你来提醒我 |
[24:56] | Which is a harmless response to my medication, | 这只是我服药的正常反应 |
[24:59] | – which I am handling. – Okay. | -我能处理好 -好 |
[25:01] | Do you know what I needed? | 你知道我需要的是什么吗 |
[25:02] | I needed an hour. | 我只想放松一下 |
[25:04] | To drink wine with someone. | 找个人陪我喝点酒 |
[25:06] | I needed just one minute to feel | 我只需要一点点时间 |
[25:09] | like a human being. | 感觉自己像个正常人 |
[25:12] | I wanted to go with you. | 我主动找你陪我 |
[25:14] | Because you drink wine. | 因为你喝葡萄酒 |
[25:16] | And you appreciate it, like I do. | 你懂酒 就像我一样 |
[25:20] | I just needed a day, Randall. | 只要这一天而已 兰德尔 |
[25:22] | Because it is moving fast now. | 因为现在变化来得太快 |
[25:24] | It is moving so fast that I have whiplash. | 快到我脖子都要闪了 |
[25:27] | – What’s moving fast? – All of it. | -什么变化得太快 -全都在变 |
[25:30] | All of it. | 全都在变 |
[25:46] | It’s just you and me. | 这是你我二人的决斗 |
[25:49] | It’s not too late to call this off, Skeletor. | 现在反悔还不迟 骷髅王 |
[25:54] | I think you just look like | 我觉得你像一个 |
[25:56] | a really pretty boy, Mommy. | 很俊俏的男生 妈妈 |
[25:59] | Thank you, sweetheart, thank you. | 谢谢 宝贝 谢谢你 |
[26:04] | I did a thing. | 我干了件事 |
[26:08] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[26:11] | You look like Magnum P.I. | 你好像夏威夷神探 |
[26:13] | You look weird, Dad. | 爸爸 你样子好奇怪 |
[26:15] | I kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[26:17] | You know, I’ve always wondered | 我一直在想 |
[26:19] | if I can pull one of these off. | 我适不适合这样的胡须 |
[26:22] | I… am wondering the same thing. | 我…也在想这个问题 |
[26:25] | Well, a very wise woman once told me | 一位非常睿智的女性曾经告诉我 |
[26:28] | it doesn’t hurt to shake things up | 偶尔改头换面 |
[26:29] | from time to time. | 也无伤大雅 |
[26:34] | Hey, I called the sitter. | 我叫了保姆 |
[26:36] | What do you say we get these new versions | 我们一起把新模样打扮打扮 |
[26:38] | of ourselves dolled up and take ’em out for a spin? | 出去约个会怎么样 |
[26:41] | Let the rug rats eat the meatloaf. | 让兔崽子们自己胡吃海喝 |
[26:44] | – On a Wednesday? – On a Wednesday. | -星期三就这样吗 -星期三就这样 |
[26:52] | I can’t tell if you look like a pizza delivery man | 我说不好你现在更像披萨外卖小哥 |
[26:55] | or a porn star. | 还是黄片猛男 |
[26:57] | Baby, tonight, | 宝贝 今晚 |
[26:59] | I can be both. | 我可以两个都是 |
[27:01] | Oh, okay. | 好极了 |
[27:56] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[27:58] | I love you, Kate Pearson, with every inch of my heart. | 我爱你 凯特·皮尔森 全心全意地爱你 |
[28:00] | which you single-handedly defrosted | 你凭一己之力解冻了我的心 |
[28:02] | and resuscitated like an emergency room | 又像急诊室医师一样 |
[28:04] | – physician… – I think, uh… | -复苏了… -你好像… |
[28:06] | I think you might have my notes. | 你好像拿成我的稿子了 |
[28:07] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[28:10] | Ah, yes! | 这下对了 |
[28:11] | This makes more sense. | 这份看起来合理多了 |
[28:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for gathering today. | 女士们先生们 感谢各位今天到来 |
[28:16] | We come together to celebrate Kate and Philip… | 我们相聚在此 庆祝凯特和菲利普… |
[28:18] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[28:20] | You hated me the first time we met. | 我们初次见面时 你不喜欢我 |
[28:22] | And maybe I hated you a little bit, too. | 我大概也有一点讨厌你 |
[28:25] | So, no, this was not a “Love at first sight” | 所以 我们的故事并不是那种一见钟情的 |
[28:28] | magical fairytale romance. | 浪漫爱情童话 |
[28:31] | It was gritty. | 而是磕磕绊绊 |
[28:32] | Flaws up front. | 先抑后扬的 |
[28:36] | A Super Bowl ring only worthy | 只有在冰雪和泥泞里 |
[28:39] | of those willing to battle | 勇于奋战的人 |
[28:40] | in the snow and in the mud. | 才配戴上超级碗冠军戒指 |
[28:43] | I’ll explain what a Super Bowl is later. | 我一会再解释超级碗是什么东西 |
[28:47] | I give you this ring | 我把这枚戒指交给你 |
[28:50] | as a sign of my love. | 作为我爱的象征 |
[28:53] | And I give you this ring as a sign of my love. | 我也把我的戒指交给你 作为我爱的象征 |
[28:57] | And there you have it. You may now kiss the bride. | 仪式礼成 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[29:19] | *Now every pretty, pretty girl* | *每一个漂亮女孩* |
[29:21] | *Want to live in his mind all the time* | *都想住进他的脑海* |
[29:25] | *He says I’m sitting next to my girl* | *他说我坐在我的女孩身边* |
[29:28] | *On the dock of the bay* | *在海湾的码头上* |
[29:31] | Marriage. | 芬礼 |
[29:35] | Marriage is what brings us together today. | 我们今天共聚在这场芬礼 |
[29:40] | Marriage, | 芬礼 |
[29:42] | the blessed arrangement. | 一段天”翅”良缘 |
[29:45] | That dream within a dream. | 令人朝”狮”暮想 |
[29:47] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[29:50] | Haud yer wheesht! | 勿复多言 |
[29:52] | You’re quite the loud bunch, aren’t ya? | 汝等皆如耳之蝇也 非乎 |
[29:54] | Or maybe just off your trolleys. Ah dinnae ken. | 或狂悖无道矣 吾不知也 |
[29:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | Guess I should’ve prepared something. | 我要是准备点台词来说就好了 |
[30:05] | And that kills? | 他很好笑吗 |
[30:06] | And so, Philip, | 所以 菲利普 |
[30:08] | welcome to the family, my brother. | 欢迎加入这个家庭 兄弟 |
[30:13] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[30:15] | I love you beyond measure. | 我对你的爱不可估量 |
[30:19] | The two of you have been very smiley today. | 你们两个今天满脸都是笑容 |
[30:23] | And I dig that. | 我很喜欢 |
[30:26] | And, Philip, yours is very nice, | 菲利普 你的笑容很好看 |
[30:30] | but my sister’s… | 但我姐姐… |
[30:33] | …my God, if it’s not the same infectious smile | 我的天 她从小就拥有着 |
[30:36] | that she had since we were little kids. | 充满感染力的招牌笑容 |
[30:40] | And I’m so happy that time hasn’t changed that. | 幸好时间没有改变这一点 |
[30:43] | And I’m really glad that you broke it back out. | 我也很高兴你的脸上再次充满喜悦 |
[30:52] | I’ve been thinking a lot today, um… | 我今天想了很多 |
[30:55] | about time. | 关于时间的事 |
[30:58] | And how, when you’re young– | 当你还年幼时 |
[30:59] | like when you’re Jackie’s age– | 大概像小杰那么大 |
[31:01] | a year is like a fifth of your existence. | 一年已经承载了你五分之一的过往 |
[31:05] | And so maybe when you’re younger, | 所以说 也许人越年轻 |
[31:08] | time seems to move a little bit slower. | 时间好像就过得越慢 |
[31:13] | Summer vacation is a lifetime. | 暑假都像一辈子那么长 |
[31:17] | But the older we get, | 但随着我们长大 |
[31:20] | the faster time just seems to come at us. | 时间开始向我们逼近得越来越快 |
[31:22] | All of us. | 每个人都一样 |
[31:24] | You know, the years just keep flying by, | 时间只会一直飞逝 |
[31:27] | faster and faster. | 越来越快 |
[31:32] | It can give a guy whiplash, just thinking about it. | 快到只是想一想 就能让一个人闪到脖子 |
[31:39] | And so while I would love nothing more than to… | 所以 即使我非常渴望 |
[31:42] | stay in this moment as long as humanly possible, | 尽我所能地停留在此时此刻 |
[31:45] | to celebrate our favorite newlyweds… | 祝福我们最亲爱的这对新人 |
[31:48] | sadly, I have yet to build a remote | 可遗憾的是 我还没发明出 |
[31:50] | that pauses life. | 能暂停人生的遥控器 |
[31:53] | Damn. | 该死啊 |
[31:56] | That doesn’t mean there aren’t still | 不过 在这条人生路的前方 |
[31:58] | summer vacations to be enjoyed. | 依然有快乐的暑假 |
[32:01] | Still good conversations to be had. | 依然有愉快的交谈 |
[32:05] | And still love to be shared. | 依然有彼此传递的爱 |
[32:09] | It just all happens much faster. | 只不过这一切都会来得快上许多 |
[32:14] | But, um… | 当然 |
[32:16] | in moments like this, | 在这样的时刻 |
[32:18] | when you’re around all your favorite people… | 当你陪在最喜欢的人们身边 |
[32:21] | …celebrating a really special day… | 共同庆祝一个非常特别的日子时 |
[32:26] | …time does slow down ever so much. | 时间倒确实会慢下来不少 |
[32:30] | So I’m grateful to Kate and Philip for that. | 因此我很感激凯特和菲利普带来了这一刻 |
[32:38] | And I’m filled with comfort, as I look around this room, | 当我环视这间屋子 我心里充满欣慰 |
[32:42] | knowing that all of you will be on this | 因为我知道大家会陪着我 |
[32:45] | speeding train with me, | 一起坐上这列飞驰的快车 |
[32:47] | slowing down for the occasional special stop. | 一起偶尔在特别的站点减速 |
[32:51] | All the way till the very end. | 直到抵达终点 |
[32:54] | So, um… | 那么… |
[32:57] | cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:59] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:05] | And now to drag us back from the dark abyss | 为了帮助大家尽快摆脱 |
[33:08] | that I just pushed us all into. | 我刚这段话的沉重气氛 |
[33:12] | Uh, it is my pleasure to introduce | 我有幸向大家介绍 |
[33:14] | a very special performance. | 下面这场非常特别的表演 |
[33:16] | So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I give you | 话不多说 女士们先生们 有请 |
[33:19] | the one, the only… | 独一无二的 |
[33:23] | Mom. | 我的母亲 |
[33:31] | The stage is all yours, Mom. | 妈 舞台交给你了 |
[33:58] | It took me a sec, but I am turning | 看久了之后 我开始发现 |
[34:00] | positive on the mustache. | 我还挺喜欢你的小胡子 |
[34:03] | Women dig a ‘stache. | 女人都喜欢胡子 |
[34:05] | And men… | 而男人 |
[34:06] | dig a woman who can pull off a hot, short haircut. | 都喜欢能驾驭超辣短发的女人 |
[34:11] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | I think multiple men calling me Pound of Ham | 今天好几个人叫我”一磅火腿” |
[34:19] | really threw me. | 让我受打击了 |
[34:22] | I love our routine. | 我其实很喜欢我们的日常 |
[34:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:27] | Still good to shake things up from time to time though. | 但时不时地做些改变也是很不错的 |
[34:31] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -没错 -很好 |
[34:38] | You know something that Pound of Ham Rebecca | 你知道什么事是”一磅火腿”丽贝卡 |
[34:40] | – would never do? – Hmm? | -永远不会做的吗 -什么 |
[34:42] | Strut over to that piano over there and rip it a new one. | 就是大步走到那架钢琴前 弹首曲子让大家瞧瞧 |
[34:50] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[34:52] | Pound of Ham Rebecca’s dead. | “一磅火腿”丽贝卡已经死透了 |
[34:55] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:04] | I want you to know… | 我希望你能知道 |
[35:06] | that if your mother is unable to perform, | 要是你妈妈没法表演的话 |
[35:08] | I’ve arranged for me and the band | 我已经和乐队商量好了 |
[35:10] | to immediately start playing | 我和他们会直接开始 |
[35:12] | Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On.” | 表演席琳·迪翁的《我心永恒》 |
[35:16] | – That’s right, me on lead vocal. – Mm-hmm. | -没错 我是主唱 -好吧 |
[35:19] | Going full Titanic. | 现场版的《泰坦尼克号》 |
[35:21] | All right, it’s gonna be a catastrophe | 那绝对会是一场史诗级的灾难 |
[35:22] | of such epic proportions that no one’s really gonna remember | 这样一来 没有人会记得婚礼上 |
[35:25] | anything else about this wedding. | 还发生过什么事情 |
[35:27] | – I love you very much. – Yeah. | -我真是太爱你了 -当然 |
[35:29] | It’s good to hear, you know? | 这话听着还是挺宽慰的 你懂吧 |
[35:31] | Considering. | 考虑到我的歌喉 |
[36:04] | *They say time will tell* | *人们说时间会证明一切* |
[36:07] | *But I think it likes* | *但我觉得* |
[36:09] | *To keep secrets* | *时间更喜欢保密* |
[36:14] | *So we’ll wait and see* | *所以我们等等看吧* |
[36:18] | *But it’s just as well* | *这样倒也无妨* |
[36:21] | *The years can be counted* | *时光飞逝* |
[36:23] | *In seconds* | *白驹过隙* |
[36:28] | *That’s fine with me* | *我也并不介意* |
[36:34] | *’Cause I get this morning* | *因为我已经拥有* |
[36:37] | *With you* | *和你共度的这个清晨* |
[36:40] | *Forever now* | *此时便是永恒* |
[36:46] | *It all* | *所有一切* |
[36:48] | *Hits me at once* | *直击我的心* |
[36:52] | *Forever now* | *此时便是永恒* |
[36:57] | *If there’s a right way* | *表达此事* |
[37:00] | *To say it* | *若是有正解* |
[37:03] | *I’m still learning how* | *我仍在学习如何去做* |
[37:09] | *And maybe all that we have* | *也许此刻我们所拥有的一切* |
[37:13] | *Is a forever now* | *已经是一种永恒了* |
[37:34] | *I’ve been looking for words* | *我一直在搜寻词语* |
[37:37] | *For feelings that shouldn’t* | *描述所有那些* |
[37:39] | *Get spoken* | *无法言说的感觉* |
[37:44] | *It’s something I do* | *那正是我此刻的感觉* |
[37:48] | *I’m starting to learn* | *我开始明白* |
[37:51] | *Some silences shouldn’t be broken* | *有些静默不该被打破* |
[37:58] | *Just listened to* | *只需用心聆听* |
[38:05] | *I get this moment with you* | *我拥有与你共处的此刻* |
[38:10] | *Forever now* | *此时便是永恒* |
[38:16] | *It all* | *所有一切* |
[38:18] | *Hits me at once* | *直击我的心* |
[38:21] | *Forever now* | *此时便是永恒* |
[38:27] | *If there’s a right way* | *表达此事* |
[38:30] | *To say it* | *若有正解* |
[38:33] | *I’m still learning how* | *我仍在学习如何去做* |
[38:39] | *All that we have* | *我们所拥有的一切* |
[38:43] | *Is a forever now.* | *已经是一种永恒* |
[39:15] | You’re still gonna make me sing Celine, aren’t you? | 你还是会让我唱席琳的歌 对吧 |
[39:17] | Yes. | 当然 |
[39:20] | Listen, you really are a god for tracking these kids all day. | 说实话 你一整天都能跟住这群孩子真是神了 |
[39:23] | I wouldn’t have been upset with you if you’d lost, like, | 其实就算你搞丢其中一个 我也觉得 |
[39:24] | – one of them. – Yeah, well, thanks, man. | -挺正常的 -多谢夸奖 哥们 |
[39:27] | Just let me know when my shift’s over, | 什么时候我轮完班了马上告诉我 |
[39:28] | so I can take all the edibles. | 这样我就能打包所有吃的了 |
[39:36] | What gives? You guys have been looking at weird me all day. | 怎么了 你们俩今天看我的眼神一直很奇怪 |
[39:39] | – Have we? – Uh-huh. | -有吗 -当然 |
[39:41] | Have you been dishing any weird looks? | 你有奇怪地看着他吗 |
[39:43] | – Not I. Have you? – No, no. | -我没有 你呢 -当然没有 |
[39:45] | – No weird looks over here. – No clue what you’re talking about. | -没什么奇怪的眼神 -不知道你在说什么 |
[39:51] | Hey, um, can I steal you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[39:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[39:59] | Okay, so, um… | 好吧 |
[40:00] | about last night, I am not usually… | 关于昨晚 我通常不会… |
[40:03] | It’s the wedding singer. | 原来是婚礼的歌手 |
[40:04] | We should’ve known it was the wedding singer. | 我们早该知道是婚礼歌手的 |
[40:06] | It’s always the damn wedding singer. | 这种事一向都是婚礼歌手干的 |
[40:08] | Always the wedding singer. | 一向都是婚礼歌手 |
[40:11] | *Well, my friends, the time has come* | *朋友们 是时候了* |
[40:15] | *Raise the roof and have some fun* | *让我们热闹起来 享受一番* |
[40:19] | *Throw away* | *抛下所有* |
[40:20] | *The work to be done* | *尚未完成的工作* |
[40:24] | *Let the music play on, play on, play on* | *让音乐一直演奏 一直演奏* |
[40:27] | *All night long, all night…* | *演奏整晚 一整晚* |
[40:32] | I loved your speech. | 我超喜欢你的演讲 |
[40:35] | It was equal parts sexy -and depressing. | 既性感又令人抑郁 |
[40:38] | Well, that’s my sweet spot. | 那可是我的秘密武器 |
[40:40] | So, yes. | 没错 |
[40:41] | – *All night long, oh, yeah.* – *All night* | -*演奏整晚* -*整晚* |
[40:45] | *All night…* | *一整晚* |
[40:47] | Mom is sick. | 我妈病了 |
[40:51] | Miguel’s getting old. | 米格尔也越来越老了 |
[40:55] | I can see where it’s all heading now. | 我知道一切会朝什么方向发展 |
[40:59] | And it’s all headed there so fast. | 但一切都发展得太快了 |
[41:04] | What are you supposed to do with that? | 面对这些 人到底该怎么办 |
[41:08] | Only thing you can do, baby. | 宝贝 你唯一能做的就是 |
[41:11] | You dance. | 跳舞 |
[41:14] | *Everyone you meet, dancing in the street* | *所有人都在街上跳舞* |
[41:17] | – *All night long* – *All night* | -*跳上整晚* -*整晚* |
[41:20] | *Oh, yes, all night long* | *没错 跳上整晚* |
[41:26] | *All night long* | *一整晚* |
[41:28] | *All night, all night…* | *跳上整晚 一整晚* |
[41:32] | So, for real, bro. | 哥 说真的 |
[41:34] | What happened with you last night? | 你昨晚到底干什么了 |
[41:36] | Aw, man, it’s a long story. | 这个就说来话长了 |
[41:38] | Is it a good story? | 结局好吗 |
[41:40] | – *All night* – *All night* | -*一整晚* -*整晚* |
[41:42] | – *All night, all night* – *All night* | -*跳上整晚 一整晚* -*整晚* |
[41:45] | – *All night, all night* – *All night, all night long* | -*跳上整晚 一整晚* -*整晚 一整晚* |
[41:52] | – I don’t know yet. – *All night long.* | -我还不知道 -*一整晚* |
[42:00] | *They say time will tell* | *人们说时间会证明一切* |
[42:03] | *But I think it likes* | *但我觉得* |
[42:05] | *To keep secrets* | *时间更喜欢保密* |
[42:09] | *So we’ll wait and see* | *所以我们等等看吧* |
[42:13] | *But it’s just as well* | *这样倒也无妨* |
[42:16] | *The years can be counted* | *时光飞逝* |
[42:18] | *In seconds* | *白驹过隙* |
[42:22] | *And that’s fine with me* | *我也并不介意* |