时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, um, I’m looking for a suit. | -您需要帮忙吗 -是的 我想找一套西装 |
[00:06] | Come on, Jack, just say it like it is. | 得了吧 杰克 你说实话 |
[00:09] | We both know that I wasn’t there | 我们都心知肚明 |
[00:10] | for Andy and Amber like I should have been. | 我没有照顾好安迪和安波 |
[00:12] | You know, after your mother and I split, | 你知道吗 我和你妈分开之后 |
[00:16] | I promised my best friend and myself that | 我向我自己和最好的朋友保证 |
[00:18] | I would fight to keep you kids in my life. | 我一定会努力把你们留在我的生活里 |
[00:20] | And for a long time, I tried. | 很长一段时间里 我都在努力 |
[00:24] | In heartbreak, ten years after her husband | 她丈夫 我最好的朋友杰克 |
[00:27] | and my best friend died, | 意外去世十年后 |
[00:29] | Rebecca and I found each other. | 我和丽贝卡找到了彼此 |
[00:31] | Now, you don’t have to be happy for us, | 你可以不必祝福我们 |
[00:33] | but we’re not gonna apologize for being together. | 但我们也不会为我们走到一起而抱歉 |
[00:37] | Let’s toast to your mother not calling you William. | 那咱们就举杯祈祷你妈不会管你叫威廉 |
[00:40] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[01:05] | 你有没有去工厂问问 里斯托 总有活能找到吧 | |
[03:01] | I’d like to see the blood pressure | 你的血压有下降 |
[03:02] | come down a little. | 我很欣慰 |
[03:04] | – Okay. – How’s the new hip treating you | -好 -你的腰还好吗 |
[03:06] | in the couple of months since the wedding? | 婚礼过去了几个月 |
[03:07] | Oh, the hip’s great, thank you. | 腰很好 谢谢 |
[03:09] | What about fatigue? Now, you mentioned feeling | 疲惫呢 你之前说在锻炼时 |
[03:11] | shortness of breath during exercise? | 会感到呼吸急促 |
[03:15] | I think I’d like to set you up for a stress test. | 我想给你安排一个压力测试 |
[03:17] | I don’t have time for that, Doc, I’m sorry. | 我没时间 医生 抱歉 |
[03:19] | You’re not a young man anymore, Mr. Rivas, no. | 你已经不年轻了 里瓦斯先生 |
[03:22] | Our bodies don’t recover the way they used to. | 人老了之后 身体就没有年轻时恢复那么快 |
[03:25] | You’ve got to get some rest. | 你得休息一下 |
[03:40] | Let’s get you out of bed. | 我先扶你起床 |
[03:50] | Come on, let’s get your glasses on so you can see. | 来 给你戴上眼镜 这样看得清楚 |
[03:57] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[04:12] | Bon appétit. | 开吃吧 |
[04:18] | All right, keep that tension and raise it above your head. | 继续握紧 把手抬到头顶 |
[04:21] | There you go, honey. | 做得很好 宝贝 |
[04:22] | Keep the tension on your shoulders. Perfect. | 肩膀也保持绷紧 完美 |
[04:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:26] | – Hola. – Great, honey. | -你好 -很棒 宝贝 |
[04:27] | Okay, lower it, lower it back down… | 放低一点 回到原来位置… |
[04:29] | Good morning, Rebecca, Miguel. | 早上好 丽贝卡 米格尔 |
[04:31] | – Good morning, Laila. – What’s she…? | -早上好 莱拉 -她怎么会… |
[04:32] | – Wh-Who is that? – Oh, that’s Laila. | -那是谁 -这是莱拉 |
[04:35] | She’s our nurse. She comes every… | 她是我们的护工 她每天…. |
[04:36] | every day to help us out. You know her. | 她每天都会过来帮忙 你认识她的 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:42] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 好 |
[04:43] | Um, good morning, Laila. | 早上好 莱拉 |
[04:46] | Can I help you with your exercises? | 你们锻炼需要我帮忙吗 |
[04:49] | I-I think it’s okay. We’ve got it. | 没关系 我们自己可以 |
[04:52] | We’re almost done here anyway. | 锻炼也差不多做完了 |
[04:53] | I’ll go make sure her meds are sorted. | 我去帮她把药分清楚 |
[04:55] | I already took care of that as well. | 我也已经弄好了 |
[04:57] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好 |
[04:59] | All right. Want to try another one? | 好了 要再做一个吗 |
[05:01] | All right, let’s pull that… | 来 继续拉… |
[05:05] | See? I told you we’d make it. | 你看 我就说我们能做到的 |
[05:09] | From a little seed to our first bloom. | 从一颗种子到第一颗果实 |
[05:12] | One day at a time. | 一天一天慢慢来 |
[05:18] | One day at a time. | 一天一天慢慢来 |
[05:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:24] | So, how’s Mom responding to the new meds? | 给妈妈用的新药效果如何 |
[05:27] | There we go. Okay. | 很好 好了 |
[05:29] | Jack and Hailey keep asking to see Grandma and Grandpa. | 杰克和海莉总闹着想见姥姥姥爷 |
[05:31] | Can you Facetime? | 你能视频吗 |
[05:33] | Miguel, come on, man. | 米格尔 别这样 |
[05:34] | I’m paying a lot of money for this nurse. | 我花了很多钱请的护工 |
[05:35] | She comes highly recommended. | 她口碑很好的 |
[05:38] | – One more each hand. – Sun, mountain. | -每只手再来一个词 -太阳 山峰 |
[05:42] | Nice. | 很好 |
[05:42] | She’s, uh, she’s adjusting, Randall, yeah. | 她在适应 兰德尔 |
[05:44] | Oh, uh, can we Facetime tomorrow, Kate? | 我们能不能明天再视频 凯特 |
[05:47] | I hear you, Kev, I hear you. | 我懂你意思 小凯 我明白 |
[05:49] | I’ll see you in a few weeks. | 几周后见 |
[05:50] | Can’t wait for Thanksgiving. | 简直等不及感恩节了 |
[05:52] | See you in a couple days. | 几天后见 |
[05:52] | Okay, see you at Thanksgiving. Take care. | 好的 感恩节见 保重 |
[05:56] | Earth. | 土地 |
[05:59] | Sky. | 天空 |
[06:01] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:38] | Mira. | 听好 |
[07:06] | Second– two outs, two balls, and two strikes. | 第二次 两次出局 两次坏球 两次好球 |
[07:10] | The pitch. | 投球 |
[07:12] | A little liner to right field. | 向右场的平直球 |
[07:16] | – Lo siento. – No, you… | -对不起[西语] -没关系 你 |
[07:18] | – I sorry. – You must be Risto’s boy. | -我对不起 -你一定是里斯托的儿子 |
[07:21] | You a Pirates fan? | 你是海盗队的球迷吗 |
[07:26] | Man, oh, man. | 天啊 |
[07:27] | Great player, that Clemente. Great player. | 伟大的球员 那位克莱门特 伟大的球员 |
[07:30] | Can’t understand a damn word he says, | 虽然不懂他在说什么 |
[07:32] | but, uh, he sure is something. | 但他确实很厉害 |
[07:37] | I got something for you. | 我有个东西给你看看 |
[07:39] | I caught a foul ball off Mazeroski the other day. | 有一天我接到了马泽罗斯基的界外球 |
[07:46] | You been to a game yet? | 你去看过比赛吗 |
[07:49] | Well, tell your dad he’s got to take you. | 跟你爸爸说 他会带你去的 |
[07:52] | Forbes Field is… it’s a gem. | 福布斯球场是块宝地 |
[07:56] | Try to sneak down to the seats behind home plate. | 你可以溜到本垒板后面的座位 |
[07:58] | That’s where I caught that ball. | 我就是在那接到这个球的 |
[08:01] | Best seats in the house. | 全场最好的座位 |
[08:06] | Only want to see a game. | 只想看场比赛 |
[08:10] | No matter where to sit. | 不管坐哪 |
[08:14] | Son, where you sit | 孩子 你坐在哪 |
[08:17] | is all that matters. | 才是最重要的 |
[08:36] | America to call. To call. | 美国在召唤 召唤 |
[08:40] | America’s the greatest land of all… | 美国是最伟大的土地 |
[08:43] | America… | 美国 |
[08:46] | the greatest land of all. | 最伟大的土地 |
[09:03] | Mike Rivers. | 迈克·里弗斯 |
[09:06] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[09:07] | I-I’m Mike Rivers. That’s me. | 我是迈克·里弗斯 是我 |
[09:09] | Ah. Uh, Bill Lundy. | 比尔·朗迪 |
[09:11] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Pleasure to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[09:13] | Uh, come on back. | 跟我来吧 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:18] | Well, Mike, your résumé speaks for itself. | 迈克 你的简历就已经脱颖而出了 |
[09:21] | Top salesman six straight quarters | 约翰·福尔男装店 |
[09:24] | at John Fall’s Men’s Shop. | 连续六个季度的金牌销售 |
[09:26] | You speak Spanish? | 你会说西班牙语吗 |
[09:29] | Uh, I do, yes. | 我会说 |
[09:31] | Well, I won’t pretend that’s not helpful. | 不得不说 这一点帮助很大 |
[09:34] | A lot of our new guys on site barely speak a word of English. | 很多刚来的新人都不会说英语 |
[09:38] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能入职 |
[09:40] | I can start right away. | 马上就能入职 |
[09:42] | – Thank you. – Great. | -谢谢你 -很好 |
[09:44] | Um, the name’s Miguel, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我的名字是米格尔 |
[09:48] | Miguel Rivas. | 米格尔·里瓦斯 |
[09:50] | I sent in two résumés, | 我发了两次简历 |
[09:52] | but, um, Miguel never got a call back. | 但从来没人联系过米格尔 |
[09:56] | Miguel. Okay. | 米格尔 好的 |
[09:57] | Am I saying it right? Miguel? | 我读得对吗 米格尔 |
[09:59] | Miguel. But you can say whatever you want, Mr. Lundy. | 米格尔 但你怎么叫都可以 朗迪先生 |
[10:02] | Um, Sally’s just down the hall that way. | 萨莉就在走廊那头 |
[10:04] | She’ll get you situated with your start paperwork… | 她会帮你准备好入职文件 |
[10:07] | M-Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[10:09] | Yes, that’s perfect. | 好的 很好 |
[10:09] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[10:16] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:19] | Merry Christmas. Ah! | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:24] | Merry Christmas. Feliz Navidad. | 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 |
[10:25] | 你好 米格尔 圣诞快乐 米格尔 | |
[10:26] | What’d you do to your hair? | 你的发型是怎么回事 |
[10:29] | You don’t like it? Oh, by the way, | 你不喜欢吗 对了 |
[10:31] | I brought some, uh, wine. It’s, uh, good stuff. | 我买了些红酒 很好的东西 |
[10:34] | No wine. It’s Christmas Eve, | 不喝红酒 这是平安夜 |
[10:36] | and we’re having coquito. | 我们要喝蛋奶酒 |
[10:41] | – It’s good to see you, mijo. – Good to see you, too, Papi. | -很高兴见到你 儿子 -很高兴见到你 爸爸 |
[10:44] | You’re always busy. | 你总是很忙 |
[10:46] | The new job treating you well? | 新工作还好吗 |
[10:47] | Oh, I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[10:49] | Yeah, uh, it’s very challenging, | 是的 很有挑战 |
[10:50] | but it also pays very well. | 但薪酬也很高 |
[10:52] | I just got a new car. A Chevy El Camino. | 我买了辆新车 雪佛兰轿式皮卡 |
[10:54] | What do I tell you about saving? | 我没跟你说过要存钱吗 |
[11:03] | I know, Papi, I know. | 我知道 爸爸 我知道 |
[11:05] | Come on, Papi, you know how it is. | 好了 爸爸 你知道的 |
[11:07] | I-I got to project success now. | 我现在得像个成功人士 |
[11:08] | Well, how it is sure isn’t how it used to be. | 还真是今非昔比啊 |
[11:11] | – I will toast to that. Salud. – Salud. | -我要为此干一杯 干杯 -干杯 |
[11:14] | Gabi’s busy making pasteles, but she says Merry Christmas. | 嘉比忙着做糯米包肉 但她祝你圣诞快乐 |
[11:19] | She also says she misses your curly hair. | 她还说她怀念你的卷发 |
[11:21] | Well, I’m not trying to look like | 我不想看起来 |
[11:22] | I just flew in from San Juan, Mami. | 刚从圣胡安飞过来一样 妈妈 |
[11:26] | How is she doing, by the way? | 她最近怎么样 |
[11:29] | Take it day by day. | 每天都还过得去 |
[11:32] | You know, Mami, I really wish that you would | 妈妈 我真的希望你能 |
[11:34] | let me hire somebody to help you take care of Aunt Gabi. | 让我雇个人来帮你照顾嘉比姨妈 |
[11:38] | She’s got me. Save your money. | 她有我呢 你的钱就存着吧 |
[11:40] | Mami, I have plenty of money. Don’t worry about it. | 妈妈 我很有钱 不用担心 |
[11:41] | Just let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[11:47] | – You have something to say, Papi? – To who? | -你有什么想说的吗 爸爸 -对谁 |
[11:50] | You? | 你吗 |
[11:51] | The guy with the slick hair, the slick car… | 梳着精致发型 开着豪华车 |
[11:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:02] | Que no… | 不是 |
[12:17] | You-you split me in half when you moved us here, | 你带我们搬过来时 我内心极其割裂 |
[12:19] | and now I’m finally figuring out, and what, | 现在我终于想通了 什么 |
[12:20] | you want me to struggle like you? | 你想让我如你一般挣扎吗 |
[12:25] | Why is it so hard for you to watch me | 为什么你就那么抵触 |
[12:26] | make something of myself in this place? | 看到我在这里有所成就呢 |
[12:29] | In this place that you brought us to? | 当初还是你带我们来这里的 |
[12:48] | I will. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Enjoy the wine, Mami. | 好好喝酒吧 妈妈 |
[12:56] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:16] | Merry Christmas, Miguel. | 圣诞快乐 米格尔 |
[13:17] | Hey, Peggy. Good to see you. How’s it going? | 佩姬 很高兴见到你 你好吗 |
[13:20] | Marshall, take it easy tonight, okay? | 马歇尔 今晚悠着点 好吗 |
[13:22] | Keep an eye on him. Good to see you. | 把他盯紧点 很高兴见到你 |
[13:23] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:25] | We’re over here, man. | 我们坐这边 兄弟 |
[13:27] | Why’d you bring your girlfriend if you know that she hates me? | 你知道你女朋友讨厌我为什么还带她来 |
[13:29] | She doesn’t hate you, she just, you know, she thinks you’re | 她不讨厌你 她只是感觉你比较… |
[13:30] | – a lot. Coame on. -That’s the same… Hi. Hey, Rebecca. | -夸张 -这不一个意思…你好 丽贝卡 |
[13:33] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[13:36] | Uh… you have been hogging my guy. | 你一直霸占着我兄弟 |
[13:38] | In fact, he’s been flaking on me so much | 其实 他为了跟你约会 |
[13:39] | to spend time with you that I started calling him Dandruff. | 放了我太多次鸽子 我都开始叫他鸽王了 |
[13:43] | – On account of all the flaking. – Hilarious. | -因为他太会放鸽子 -真搞笑 |
[13:46] | Hey, Migs, was that a new El Cam parked out front? | 对了米格 门口停的是新款轿式皮卡吗 |
[13:49] | I got to, I got to take a look at that. | 我得去好好看看 |
[13:50] | Oh, yeah, come on, I’ll show you. | 对 来 我带你去看 |
[13:52] | You know what, actually, I’m thinking more of a, | 等下 我其实更想… |
[13:53] | uh, a private viewing. | 独自欣赏 |
[13:55] | – No. – Yeah, no, why don’t you, you stick around? | -别啊 -没事 要不你待在这 |
[13:57] | You guys talk amongst yourselves. | 你们自己先攀谈几句 |
[14:00] | Get to know each other. | 互相了解一下 |
[14:06] | “Amongst”? | “攀谈” |
[14:08] | – He’s never used that word. – Yeah. | -他从没用过这个词 -是啊 |
[14:11] | Not exactly subtle, is he? | 他没那么细腻 对吧 |
[14:12] | Like a brick through a window. | 完全是钢铁直男 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:21] | – So… – So, uh… | -所以… -话说… |
[14:23] | Sorry. You-you first. | 抱歉 你先说 |
[14:26] | Why do you say people’s names all the time? | 你为什么总在叫别人的名字呢 |
[14:29] | “Peggy! | “佩姬” |
[14:30] | “Marshall! Jack! | “马歇尔 杰克” |
[14:32] | Great to see you, Jack.” | “很高兴见到你 杰克” |
[14:35] | Uh, it’s… | 其实… |
[14:36] | It’s just a little business trick that I use. | 我只是玩了个经商的小把戏 |
[14:39] | I use it to remember people’s names. | 这样能让我记住别人的名字 |
[14:41] | You look someone right in the eye, | 你直视一个人的双眼 |
[14:43] | you say their name, Rebecca, and you… | 叫出她的名字 丽贝卡 然后你… |
[14:46] | And does that work? | 有用吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, it does. And most people like it. | 当然 大多数人也喜欢这样 |
[14:52] | Well, Miguel, | 好吧 米格尔 |
[14:54] | I’m not most people, Miguel. | 我不是大多数人 米格尔 |
[14:58] | Okay, yeah, now I can see how that can be annoying. | 好吧 现在我明白为什么惹人烦了 |
[15:08] | Just go say hi. | 去打个招呼呗 |
[15:10] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[15:21] | – Miguel. – Miguel, I’m Shelly. | -我是米格尔 -米格尔 我是雪莉 |
[15:23] | – Nice to meet you, Shelly. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 雪莉 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[15:50] | Welcome home, buddy. | 欢迎回家 小宝贝 |
[15:52] | What do you want from me, Shelly? | 你想要我怎么样 雪莉 |
[15:53] | I made it home for dinner | 我赶回家吃饭了 |
[15:54] | – just like you asked me to. – Oh, gee. | -正如你所愿 -老天 |
[15:56] | I guess I should have scheduled Andy’s parent-teacher conference | 那我是不是得把安迪的家访安排在 |
[15:58] | – during dinner, then, but… -That’s just ridiculous. | -晚餐时间 但… -真是无理取闹 |
[16:00] | Did you know Rebecca told me Jack gets home… | 你知道丽贝卡告诉我杰克… |
[16:01] | – Oh, no, no, no. – No, every single night at 6:00. | -别说了 -不 他每天六点准时回家 |
[16:02] | No, we’re not having this conversation. | 不 我不想吵这件事 |
[16:03] | – Every night… – I am not Jack! | -每晚都是 -我不是杰克 |
[16:05] | You certainly are not. | 你当然不是 |
[16:36] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[16:38] | Becca? | 小贝 |
[16:45] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[16:57] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[16:59] | – Honey? – Miguel! | -亲爱的 -米格尔 |
[17:01] | Oh, it’s snowing. | 下雪了 |
[17:03] | It’s so beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[17:07] | – Yes. – Come dance with me. | -是啊 -来跟我跳舞吧 |
[17:10] | It’s beautiful and it’s cold, honey. | 景色很美但也很冷 亲爱的 |
[17:14] | You’re not wearing a coat. | 你没穿外衣 |
[17:17] | Aw, geez. | 天呐 |
[17:21] | Here, honey, put this on. | 来 宝贝 把这个穿上 |
[17:24] | We got to get you warm. All right? | 我们得做好保暖 好吗 |
[17:26] | Come on, let’s get back in the house. | 来 我们进屋吧 |
[17:27] | We’ll dance in the house, okay? | 我们回屋里跳舞 好吗 |
[17:32] | See, isn’t this so much fun? | 看吧 是不是很好玩 |
[17:39] | No more fun, honey. | 不能再玩了 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | We’ve got to get inside, okay? | 我们得回去 好吗 |
[18:07] | Jack died. | 杰克死了 |
[18:15] | These past few years, Miguel, | 过去的这些年 米格尔 |
[18:18] | you’ve been so good to me, to us. | 你对我们实在太好了 |
[18:21] | And I just think | 所以我在想 |
[18:25] | somewhere along the way I… | 在这过程中 我… |
[18:27] | I’m moving to Houston. | 我要搬到休斯顿了 |
[18:32] | I got, I got a job offer there a few months back. | 我几个月前在那找到了一份工作 |
[18:35] | It’s-it’s near my kids. | 那边离我的孩子更近 |
[18:38] | It’s just, I don’t, I don’t know what else to do. | 我只是…感觉没什么其他能做的事了 |
[18:42] | You’re my favorite person. | 你是我最喜欢的人 |
[18:48] | Hey, Andy. It’s father. I’m officially in Houston. | 安迪 我是爸爸 我搬到休斯顿了 |
[18:52] | I have box seats for next week’s game, so… | 我买了下周比赛的包厢票 所以… |
[18:55] | I was just calling to make sure | 我打来是想确认 |
[18:57] | you got my last message. I, uh… | 你收到了我上一条信息 我… |
[19:00] | I wanted to see if you were free this weekend. | 我想知道你这周末是否有空 |
[19:02] | So give your dad a call back. | 给爸爸回个电话吧 |
[19:11] | Hello? Oh, hey, Mami. I was… | 你好 妈妈 我刚… |
[19:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:29] | 深切怀念 埃瓦里斯托·埃雷拉·里瓦斯 | |
[19:48] | Mira, it’s the cowboy! | 看啊 牛仔来了 |
[19:52] | Hide your cattle. | 把牛藏起来 |
[19:58] | Look at him. He looks like a Taíno Gordon Gekko. | 瞧瞧 他就像泰诺族的戈登·盖柯[金融大亨] |
[20:01] | Sí. ¡Gordo Geco! | 是啊 戈登·盖柯 |
[20:33] | Mijo. | 儿子 |
[20:38] | He died proud of you. | 他一直很为你骄傲 |
[20:42] | – He’d want you to know that. – Yeah. | -他希望你知道这一点 -好 |
[20:44] | I just wish I would have had more time with him. | 我只是遗憾没能多陪陪他 |
[20:49] | I know, papá, I know. | 我知道 儿子 我知道 |
[20:56] | Ven, come help me with Gabi. | 来吧 过来帮我扶一下嘉比 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | Okay. Come on, papi. | 好了 走吧 儿子 |
[21:35] | I cannot believe | 真不敢相信 |
[21:36] | Gabi is still holding on. Wow. | 嘉比仍然健在 太厉害了 |
[21:39] | I don’t know how you do it, Mami. | 我都不知道你怎么做到的 妈 |
[21:44] | I hated Gabi growing up. Hated her. | 我从小就讨厌嘉比 非常讨厌她 |
[21:48] | – What? – We fought over everything. | -什么 -我们什么都争 |
[21:50] | Our parents, clothes, boys. | 争父母 争衣服 争男孩 |
[21:55] | She used to get these terrible headaches. | 她以前经常头痛得很厉害 |
[21:59] | I was convinced she was faking it for attention. | 我一直觉得她是为了吸引注意力假装的 |
[22:02] | Had to be. | 一定是这样 |
[22:06] | 24 years old, massive stroke. | 24岁时 诊断出严重中风 |
[22:12] | She wasn’t faking. | 她不是假装的 |
[22:18] | I see how hard you work. | 我知道你有多辛苦 |
[22:22] | – Thankless work. – There is no thankless. | -吃力不讨好 -这不是吃力不讨好 |
[22:27] | Love is giving your heart without expectation. | 爱是不求回报的付出 |
[22:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[22:33] | I don’t know that I have that in me. | 我不知道我有没有这种能力 |
[22:37] | And right now I’m just, um… | 我现在有点… |
[22:42] | I don’t know, I’m just a little lost right now. | 我也不知道 我现在有点迷失了 |
[22:45] | Mira. | 听我说 |
[22:48] | I know you will find your way. | 我知道你会找到你的方向 |
[22:52] | I know you will, mijo. | 我知道你会的 儿子 |
[22:54] | I also know you’ll find someone to love like that again. | 我还知道 你会重新找到值得深爱的人 |
[23:07] | Well, you know, I think my biggest regret | 我觉得我最大的遗憾 |
[23:11] | is probably not getting Papi’s coquito recipe. | 可能是没有拿到爸爸蛋奶酒的秘方 |
[23:15] | Coño, who do you think taught him? | 得了吧 你以为是谁教他的 |
[23:17] | Prove it. | 那你证明一下 |
[23:31] | 贝丝·皮尔森 发布照片 瞧瞧是谁穿着奶奶送的连体衣 | |
[23:41] | 基本信息 姓名 丽贝卡·皮尔森 地区 宾夕法尼亚州 伯特利公园 生日 2月2日 | |
[23:58] | 恭喜你抱上第一个孙女 休斯顿发来问候 | |
[24:04] | 米格尔·里瓦斯 恭喜你抱上第一个孙女 休斯顿发来问候 我不知道你也玩脸书 你这八年过得怎么样 | |
[24:19] | 丽贝卡 我很好 你呢 | |
[24:32] | Oh, gobble-gobble, party people! | 火鸡节快乐 俊男靓女们 |
[24:34] | Gobble-gobble. | 火鸡节快乐 |
[24:35] | Gobble-go– I-I’m not doing that. Get in here. | 火鸡节…我才不干 快进来 |
[24:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:40] | – Happy Thanksgiving Eve. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[24:42] | What’s up, man? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[24:43] | Wait, where’s Beth and the girls? | 等等 贝丝和女孩们呢 |
[24:44] | Coming up tomorrow. | 她们明天再过来 |
[24:46] | Uh, where are my adorable nieces and nephews? | 我可爱的侄子和侄女们呢 |
[24:48] | Oh, you just missed them. | 他们刚出门 |
[24:48] | – Philip took ’em on a nature walk. – Yeah. | -菲利普带他们漫步大自然了 -是啊 |
[24:50] | A Brit, his stepkids, and a TV star’s twins. | 一个英国人 带着继子女和电视巨星的双胞胎 |
[24:53] | I pitched it to my agents, and they were like, | 我问我的经纪人们能不能拍成剧 他们说 |
[24:54] | – “Too hard to follow.” – I wonder why. | -“太难了 跟不上” -真不知为何这么说 |
[24:56] | Hey, Ma. It’s Randall. | 妈 我是兰德尔 |
[25:00] | Mm, my son. My son. | 儿子 儿子 |
[25:02] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[25:05] | Miguelón. | 米格尔 |
[25:06] | – Randall. – My guy. | -兰德尔 -我的老兄 |
[25:07] | What? Oh. | 怎么了 |
[25:09] | – You okay there? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -嗯 我很好 |
[25:11] | I-I think I just slept on my back wrong. | 我就是睡觉压着背了 |
[25:13] | In fact, I’m gonna go get some Tylenol. | 其实我得去弄点泰诺 |
[25:14] | Are you gonna be okay, honey? | 你没关系吧 亲爱的 |
[25:17] | Okay, great, I’ll be right back. | 好 很好 我马上回来 |
[25:19] | Right on, man. | 好的 老兄 |
[25:22] | You look good, Ma. | 你看起来不错 妈 |
[25:24] | – You feeling okay? – I’m hanging in there. | -你还好吗 -还凑合吧 |
[25:27] | Hanging in there. What are you talking about? | 还凑合 你在说什么 |
[25:28] | You’re doing better than that. | 你这状态要比凑合好多了 |
[25:30] | Randall, she was this close to going on that nature walk. | 兰德尔 她差点就跟去漫步大自然了 |
[25:32] | Yeah, she was. | 是啊 |
[25:34] | Where is Miguel? | 米格尔去哪了 |
[25:36] | – Where did Miguel go? – He, uh… | -米格尔去哪了 -他… |
[25:38] | – Miguel? Miguel! – Mom… | -米格尔 米格尔 -妈… |
[25:41] | – Mom, it’s all right. – Miguel? | -妈 没事的 -米格尔 |
[25:42] | – It’s all right. He’s right back. – He’s gonna be right back. | -没事的 他马上回来 -他马上回来 |
[25:45] | – Everything’s all right. – He’s on his way right back. | -一切都会没事的 -他正在回来的路上 |
[25:47] | It’s okay. Hey, look at me. | 没事的 看着我 |
[25:47] | Everything is all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[25:49] | – M-Miguel… -Everything is | -米格尔 -别着急 |
[25:50] | – all right. – Honey. | -没事的 -亲爱的 |
[25:51] | Honey. It’s okay, I’m right here. | 亲爱的 没事了 我在呢 |
[25:53] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, Miguel. | -对不起 -米格尔 |
[25:56] | I thought you… | 我还以为你… |
[25:57] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry. I won’t leave you again. | 对不起 我不会再丢下你了 |
[26:13] | Ha! Liar. | 骗子 |
[26:15] | 梅瑞狄斯吗 我挺喜欢她的 得了吧 你”喜欢”她 | |
[26:18] | Shoot. Um… | 该死 |
[26:31] | 你现在应该在上班吧 但我必须得跟你吐槽超市发生的事 能电话吗 | |
[26:31] | Hey, Bob. I hate to do this to you, man, | 鲍勃 我也不想这样 老兄 |
[26:34] | but we’ve got a small fire we need to put out here. | 但我现在手头出了点小状况 |
[26:39] | Hi. Okay, okay, so, um… | 喂 好了 是这样的… |
[26:41] | So, I’m running in for one item… | 我跑进超市买一样东西 |
[26:43] | …and I head for the express. | 我直奔快速结账通道 |
[26:44] | And I’m just about to put my item on the counter, | 我正要把东西放到收银台上 |
[26:46] | no purse. | 结果钱包没了 |
[26:48] | No purse, keys… | 钱包没了 钥匙没了 |
[26:50] | What ever happened to, um, to what’s-his-name? | 那个家伙怎么样了 他叫什么名字来着 |
[26:53] | Was a nice guy, kind of boring. | 那个好人 有点无聊那个 |
[26:56] | Um… Matt. | 马特 |
[26:57] | You are awful. | 你太坏了 |
[27:00] | We dated for a few more months, and… | 我们后来又约会了几个月 |
[27:05] | Oh, hell, he was boring. It was boring. | 天啊 他是有点无聊 你说得对 |
[27:08] | See? | 我就说吧 |
[27:11] | Um… I’m gonna be out in your neck of the woods next week. | 我下周会去你那边 |
[27:15] | For business. | 去出差 |
[27:16] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[27:17] | Should we meet up for dinner? | 要不要一起吃顿饭 |
[27:26] | I see him. Thank you so much. | 我看到他了 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | It’s so good to see you. Wow. You look great. | 能再见到你真好 你看起来不错 |
[27:32] | Thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你也一样 |
[27:35] | – Oh, thank you. – Oh, goodness. You barely age. | -谢谢 -天呐 你都没怎么老 |
[27:37] | Oh, you should talk. Look at you. | 还说我 你不是也一样 |
[27:39] | Here. | 过来坐 |
[27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:53] | – So… – So… Uh, you go. | -所以 -所以 你先说 |
[27:57] | Uh, how long are you in town? | 你会在这里待多久 |
[27:59] | Uh, just a few days. You? | 也就几天吧 你呢 |
[28:03] | Interesting. You’re– You live here. | 真有意思 你明明住在这里 |
[28:05] | – Obviously. I don’t know why I said that. – I do. | -就是 我也不知道怎么会这么问 -是啊 |
[28:08] | That was a dumb thing to say. | 真是问了个傻问题 |
[28:10] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[28:12] | It’s– Uh… | 见到你 |
[28:15] | It’s really nice to see you. | 能再见到你真好 |
[28:20] | Rebecca, um… | 丽贝卡 |
[28:25] | I spent the last eight years wondering | 我过去八年都在想 |
[28:27] | if I made the right decision. | 当初的决定是不是对的 |
[28:31] | I have replayed it over and over in my head, and, um… | 我在脑海里过了一遍又一遍 结论是 |
[28:38] | I had to leave. | 我当时必须离开 |
[28:40] | I never felt like I belonged. | 我从来没有过归属感 |
[28:46] | Puerto Rican or American. Spanish or English. | 我是波多黎各人还是美国人 说西语还是英语 |
[28:50] | I’ve just… | 我… |
[28:52] | I’ve never felt at home anywhere. | 我在任何地方都没有家的感觉 |
[28:57] | And if I’m being honest, | 说句实话 |
[29:00] | the first time that I ever felt homesick in my life | 在你家门廊前离开你的那一刻 |
[29:05] | was when I left you on that porch. | 我头一次有了想家的感觉 |
[29:10] | And I’m not really… | 我有点不知道 |
[29:12] | sure how to explain it. | 怎么解释这种感觉 |
[29:20] | It’s really nice to see you, too. | 能再见到你真好 |
[29:46] | You should have your company open up a branch | 你应该让你们公司 |
[29:48] | here in Pittsburgh. | 在匹兹堡开个分部 |
[29:50] | Okay. Uh, well, it would save on airfare. | 是 那样能省不少机票钱 |
[29:54] | I could put a down payment on a house | 我这几个月的机票钱 |
[29:55] | with what I’ve spent on flights these past few months. | 都够付一座房子的首付了 |
[29:58] | Actually, | 其实 |
[30:00] | I have been discussing retirement packages | 我有在和我的合伙人 |
[30:01] | – with my partners. – What? | -谈退休金的事 -什么 |
[30:03] | Retire. | 快退休吧 |
[30:04] | – Yeah? – Come on. Retire and come here. | -怎么 -快退休了到这边来 |
[30:07] | Be here. Please. | 到这里来吧 求你了 |
[30:29] | We never talk about him. | 我们从来没聊过他的事 |
[30:38] | Sometimes I wonder what he’d think about all this. | 有时我会好奇 他会怎么看待我们的事 |
[30:42] | I’ve wondered, too. Obviously. | 我也想过 肯定会想 |
[30:46] | I mean, the amount of time I’ve spent… | 我花了那么长时间去思考 |
[30:49] | wondering about all of this… | 他对此会有什么想法… |
[30:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:02] | I think he would want what’s best for us. | 我觉得他会希望我们有最好的结果 |
[31:06] | For both of us. | 祝福我们两个人 |
[31:10] | His two favorite people he once left alone in a bar | 我们是他最喜欢的两个人 曾经单独晾在酒吧 |
[31:13] | until they became friends. | 非让我们成为朋友不可 |
[31:24] | We have to tell the kids. | 我们得告诉孩子们 |
[31:28] | Okay. So, the kids know you’ll be here. | 听我说 孩子们知道你会在 |
[31:31] | And, thankfully, you’re no stranger | 所幸你对皮尔森家的感恩节传统 |
[31:33] | – to Pearson Thanksgivings. – Oh, yeah. I know the drill. | -也不陌生 -是 我都摸清了 |
[31:36] | – Uh, Pilgrim Rick. – Uh-huh. | -朝圣者瑞克 -没错 |
[31:37] | – Hot dogs and Police Academy 3. -Yeah. | -吃热狗看《警察学院3》 -是的 |
[31:39] | And we just take it slow. | 我们节奏慢一点 |
[31:41] | – Yeah. – You know, let them get used to the fact | -嗯 -让他们一边吃着大餐 |
[31:43] | that you’re back over dinner. | 一边习惯你的回归 |
[31:44] | And then over dessert, we can wait. | 再等他们吃吃甜点 我们不急 |
[31:46] | We can just ease-ease right in. | 我们可以慢慢切入正题 |
[31:48] | – Right. Easy. – Yeah. | -对吧 放轻松 -嗯 |
[31:51] | – This is gonna be fine. – Yeah. | -场面一定不会难看 -没错 |
[31:54] | No, I think you’re pretty fine. | 我觉得你才好看 |
[31:56] | – Oh, you do, do you? Oh. – I really do. | -你真这么觉得 -真的 |
[31:58] | Hey, come here for a second. | 你过来一下 |
[32:04] | Hello, hello. | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[32:06] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[32:12] | I’m sorry, you two are living together? | 等等 你们两个同居了吗 |
[32:16] | How long have you been dating? | 你们恋爱多久了 |
[32:18] | After Tess was born, | 自从苔丝出生 |
[32:20] | we hooked up. | 我们就搞上了 |
[32:22] | Well, what she means by “Hooked up” | 她说的”搞上了” |
[32:24] | is that we, that we met up. | 意思是 我们见面了 |
[32:25] | We connected. | 我们联系上了 |
[32:26] | – Right, honey? Yeah. – Yeah. | -对吧 亲爱的 -对 |
[32:28] | Wait, what does the other “Hook up” mean? | 等等 “搞上了”还有什么意思 |
[32:29] | Slept together. | 睡了 |
[32:31] | No. | 不是 |
[32:32] | No, no. That didn’t start until much more recently. | 不是 那个是很最近才开始的 |
[32:36] | Oh, no. Don’t need to hear all that. | 别 我们不想知道那么多 |
[32:37] | I don’t know why you guys are so surprised. | 我不懂你们为什么这么吃惊 |
[32:38] | I knew it. | 我早就猜到了 |
[32:39] | – Didn’t I say, baby? – She did. | -我说过的 对吧 -她真说过 |
[32:41] | I mean, I said, “We haven’t seen the last of Migs.” | 我说”我们都好久没见过米格了” |
[32:43] | And then I was like, | 然后我又说 |
[32:44] | “Why does your mom have Fourth of July plans?” | “你们老妈怎么突然要过国庆节了” |
[32:46] | Like, “she never has Fourth of July plans.” | “她从来也没庆祝过国庆节啊” |
[32:48] | – No offense, Rebecca. – None-none taken. | -无意冒犯 丽贝卡 -我没往心里去 |
[32:54] | Right, well, I mean… | 行吧 这样的话 |
[32:56] | if you’re happy… | 如果你们都很幸福… |
[32:58] | What the…? | 开什么… |
[33:00] | What the hell are you two talking about? | 你们两个在说什么东西 |
[33:02] | Uh, no, this is… | 这可是… |
[33:03] | He was Dad’s best friend. | 他是爸爸最好的朋友 |
[33:04] | This I– How do you two justify this? | 简直是…你们要怎么给自己开脱 |
[33:06] | Kevin, you are an adult. | 凯文 你是成年人了 |
[33:08] | Act like one. | 成熟一点 |
[33:10] | Uh, guys, I… | 孩子们 |
[33:11] | I loved your father. | 我很爱你们的父亲 |
[33:13] | I-I loved him so much, | 我真的很爱他 |
[33:17] | but… | 可是 |
[33:19] | I am in love with your mom now. | 现在我爱上你们的妈妈了 |
[33:21] | A-And we waited a very long time before… | 我们决定在一起之前等了很久… |
[33:23] | This whole thing is ridiculous. | 这一切都太荒唐了 |
[33:25] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[33:29] | Thanksgiving’s canceled. | 感恩节结束了 |
[33:30] | – And I’m taking the hat with me. – Kevin. | -我要把帽子带走 -凯文 |
[33:37] | I love you, Miguel. | 米格尔 我爱你 |
[33:39] | I promise to love you until the end. | 我发誓会永远爱你 |
[33:48] | I will care for you | 我会一直照顾你 |
[33:50] | until the end of my days, | 直到我们生命的尽头 |
[33:53] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[34:02] | Until death parts us. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[34:07] | He chased after her in the snow, and he fell. | 下雪的时候他出去追她 结果摔倒了 |
[34:10] | He does not want to talk about it. | 他不想在你们面前提这件事 |
[34:12] | I didn’t think it was that bad, but then again | 我之前觉得摔得不重 可话说回来 |
[34:13] | he always puts on a brave face, so… | 他总是表现出若无其事的样子 所以 |
[34:19] | – What’d I miss? – Excuse me. | -你们聊什么呢 -失陪了 |
[34:27] | We should talk. | 我们该聊聊了 |
[34:38] | Guys, it’s-it’s just a bruise. It’s fine. | 大家放心 只是淤青而已 没事的 |
[34:41] | It’s embarrassing to… | 这么点的小伤 |
[34:42] | to even talk about, really. | 说出来都怪难为情的 |
[34:44] | I think– we think | 我觉得 我们觉得 |
[34:46] | – that it’s time to get full-time help for her. – Yeah. | -是时候该给她找一个全职看护了 -是的 |
[34:51] | She has full-time help. | 她已经有一个全职看护了 |
[34:53] | That you dismiss in the middle of the day. | 可你每天都提前打发她离开 |
[34:54] | We’re talking about permanent, around-the-clock care | 我们的意思是长期的 全天候的看护 |
[34:57] | – to help you more. – It’s not that easy, Randall. | -给你提供更多的帮助 -没那么简单 兰德尔 |
[34:59] | She doesn’t respond well to strangers. | 她很抗拒陌生人 |
[35:02] | What would you have done if you had been seriously injured, | 万一你伤得很重你要怎么办 |
[35:05] | – Miguel? – Well, I wasn’t seriously injured. | -米格尔 -我伤得不重 |
[35:06] | But you could have been. | 但这是有可能发生的 |
[35:07] | Kevin, she’s my wife! | 凯文 她是我的妻子 |
[35:12] | I made a vow. | 我发过誓的 |
[35:14] | We know, Miguel. | 我们都清楚 米格尔 |
[35:18] | I have failed at everything else in my life. | 之前我生命中的一切都被我搞砸了 |
[35:23] | My parents. Shelly. | 我的父母 雪莉 |
[35:29] | I haven’t seen my son in five years. | 我也已经五年没有见过我的儿子了 |
[35:32] | We are not questioning how much you love her. | 我们不是在质疑你爱她有多深 |
[35:34] | Kate, I am not leaving her side. | 凯特 我绝不离开她身边 |
[35:37] | Okay? This is… | 听懂了吗 这 |
[35:40] | Every morning at 6:45, | 每天早上六点四十五分 |
[35:44] | I am the first thing she sees when she wakes up. | 她一醒来 最先看到的就是我 |
[35:48] | And it grounds her. | 她就会安心 |
[35:52] | It grounds me. | 我也会安心 |
[35:56] | So, as long as she needs me… | 所以 只要她还需要我 |
[36:00] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我就绝不会离开她 |
[36:12] | Miguel, look at me. | 米格尔 看着我 |
[36:18] | We’re not doing this to you. | 我们不是要对你这样做 |
[36:21] | We’re doing this for you. | 我们是为了你才这样做 |
[36:26] | You’ve honored your vows, sir. | 你已经很好地践行了你的誓言 |
[36:29] | You have honored them and then some. | 你做到的甚至比你承诺的还要多 |
[36:32] | We’re grateful to you, man. | 我们都很感谢你 |
[36:36] | We love you. | 我们都很爱你 |
[36:38] | We do. | 真的 |
[36:39] | We really love you. | 我们真的很爱你 |
[36:49] | I have to be there for her. | 我必须在她身边陪着她 |
[36:50] | You have been. | 你一直陪着呢 |
[36:53] | You will be. | 未来你也会一直陪着她 |
[36:56] | Now, will you let somebody help take care of you now? | 现在你可以让其他人帮忙照顾你们吗 |
[37:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:11] | Go for five, okay? | 做五次 好吗 |
[37:13] | Slow to the right. | 慢慢转到右边 |
[37:15] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[37:18] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[37:20] | Make sure you tighten your core, okay? And again. | 确保收紧核心 好吗 再来一次 |
[37:32] | Are you taking the nitroglycerin before exercise? | 你在锻炼之前吃硝化甘油了吗 |
[37:36] | – Uh, yes. – Good. Good. | -吃了 -很好 |
[37:39] | What has me concerned is that pain in the left arm. | 我比较担心你左臂的疼痛 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna go ahead and schedule this stress test for you. | 我准备给你预约一个压力测试 |
[37:48] | – Get her shoes on. – Mm-hmm. | -帮她穿好鞋 -好的 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:57] | – Help you up? – Yeah. | -扶你起来 -好的 |
[38:01] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[38:06] | Glasses. There you go. | 你的眼镜 没错 |
[38:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:12] | Here we go. | 非常好 |
[38:16] | There we go. | 穿好了 |
[38:38] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[38:59] | Look, man, I’m-I’m not gonna stand here and, uh, | 哥们 我不会堂而皇之地过来 |
[39:02] | pretend like I know everything there is to know | 假装我自己知道你和米格尔之间 |
[39:04] | about your relationship with Miguel. I… | 所有的过往 我… |
[39:07] | I assume he wasn’t the greatest father growing up. | 我猜在你成长过程中他不算个好父亲 |
[39:10] | Truth is, I never talked to him about it. I never… | 其实我从没和他聊过这方面的事 我从没 |
[39:13] | Never talked to him about… | 其实我就没和他聊过… |
[39:15] | well, him, actually. | 一切有关他的事 |
[39:23] | Your father may not have a lot of time left. | 你爸剩下的时间可能不多了 |
[39:26] | The doctors are worried about heart failure, and, uh… | 医生担心他会出现心力衰竭 还有… |
[39:31] | Take it from me, man. | 哥们 听我一句劝 |
[39:34] | You don’t want to leave things unfinished. | 千万不要给自己留下未完的遗憾 |
[39:39] | What do you expect me to do with that? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[39:42] | Do whatever you want. | 想做什么都行 |
[39:45] | Thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[40:28] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[41:13] | Okay, fine. I’ll bite. | 好吧 好吧 我先来问 |
[41:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[41:17] | What’s your story? | 你有什么经历 |
[41:27] | – What’s my story? – Yeah. | -我有什么经历 -对 |
[41:59] | No lo sé, pero… es una buena pregunta. | 我不知道 但 这确实是个好问题[西班牙语] |
[42:04] | Pregúntame más tarde. | 晚些再问我吧[西班牙语] |
[42:07] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:09] | It means… | 意思是 |
[42:11] | I don’t know, but it’s a good question. | 我不知道 但这确实是个好问题 |
[42:14] | Ask me again later. | 晚些再问我吧 |