时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Every morning at 6:45, | 每天早上六点四十五分 |
[00:06] | I am the first thing she sees when she wakes up. | 她一醒来 最先看到的就是我 |
[00:08] | Let’s get you out of bed. | 我先扶你起床 |
[00:10] | And it grounds her. | 她就会安心 |
[00:11] | In the event that Miguel, God forbid, is not here | 万一最糟的情况发生了 米格尔 |
[00:15] | to make decisions for me, I’m gonna need one of you | 无法替我做决定的话 你们中得有一个人 |
[00:17] | to stand in for him. | 来接替他的位置 |
[00:19] | Kate. I want it to be you. | 凯特 我希望那个人是你 |
[00:27] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[00:32] | Come on, I’ve been up six times already. | 别这样 我都起来六次了 |
[00:36] | Can you please go? | 这次你去行不行 |
[00:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[00:43] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[00:44] | Daddy couldn’t make it. | 爸爸没起来 |
[00:50] | Okay, okay. | 好了 乖 |
[00:52] | Oh, Kevin. You woke up Randall. | 凯文 你把兰德尔吵醒了 |
[00:57] | Your sister’s not crying. | 你看妹妹就不哭 |
[01:02] | Mom, I had a bad dream. | 妈 我做噩梦了 |
[01:08] | Was it about gremlins? | 是梦到小精灵了吗 |
[01:11] | Okay. Kate, sweetheart, they are not real. | 好吧 凯特宝贝 小精灵是假的 |
[01:15] | Can I have waffles? | 我能不能吃华夫饼 |
[01:17] | It’s 5:00 A.M., Kate. | 现在才五点 凯特 |
[01:20] | Now, what are you guys doing in here? | 你们俩怎么也来了 |
[01:23] | Kate woke us up ’cause she has a bad dream about gremlins, | 凯特做噩梦 梦到小精灵 叫醒了我们 |
[01:26] | and now we’re scared, too. | 现在我们也有点害怕 |
[01:28] | Can we have waffles? | 我们能不能吃华夫饼 |
[01:31] | Yes, we can all have waffles. | 好 那我们就都吃华夫饼吧 |
[01:36] | I’m gonna go make waffles. | 我去做华夫饼 |
[01:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:44] | – Randall? What-What’s wrong? – I need you to sign | -兰德尔 出什么事了 -我需要你签字 |
[01:46] | my permission slip for the debate tournament today. | 我今天要去校外参加辩论赛 |
[01:49] | It’s-it’s 4:30 in the morning. | 可现在是凌晨四点半啊 |
[01:52] | And the bus leaves for the debate at 6:00, | 大巴六点就要出发去辩论赛了 |
[01:54] | so please hurry. | 请你快点 |
[02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[02:08] | It is the literal ass crack of dawn! | 大清早的 天色还没你白呢 |
[02:11] | Can you not walk so loud?! | 你能不能别这么闹腾 |
[02:22] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[02:30] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[02:37] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[02:39] | – Miguel? – Ms. Pearson. | -米格尔 -皮尔森女士 |
[02:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:42] | – Who are you? – You’re okay. I’m your nurse. | -你是谁 -你很安全 我是你的护工 |
[02:44] | – Where-Where’s Miguel? – It’s okay. | -米格尔 米格尔在哪里 -别担心 |
[02:45] | – I want Miguel. I need Miguel. – Okay. | -我要米格尔 我需要米格尔 -好了 |
[02:48] | Hey, Mom. You’re okay. | 妈妈 你现在很安全 |
[02:49] | Why won’t this woman tell me where Miguel is? | 这女人为什么不告诉我米格尔在哪里 |
[02:51] | Where is Miguel? | 米格尔在哪里 |
[02:53] | – He’s not here right now. – Where is he? | -他现在不在这里 -那他在哪里 |
[02:57] | I got it. Thank you. | 我来照顾吧 辛苦了 |
[02:58] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:00] | Can we get you back in bed, Mom? | 我先扶你回床上吧 妈妈 |
[03:03] | Where is Miguel? | 米格尔去哪儿了 |
[03:08] | Can one of you help with the pillow? | 你们谁来帮忙抬一下枕头 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 我来 |
[03:25] | Okay. There you go. | 好了 这样就舒服了 |
[03:27] | You need your rest, | 你需要好好休息 |
[03:28] | ’cause tomorrow we’re gonna have a fun, beautiful day. | 因为明天我们会玩得很开心 |
[03:32] | Where is Miguel? | 米格尔去哪儿了 |
[03:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:54] | – Hey. – Anybody get any sleep last night? | -早啊 -昨天有人睡着了吗 |
[03:56] | – Not a wink. No. – Okay. | -根本没睡 -好吧 |
[03:59] | How much longer do you think she’s gonna be like this? | 你们觉得她这种情况会持续多久 |
[04:02] | Waking up, asking for Miguel? | 一醒来 就吵着要见米格尔 |
[04:04] | I mean, it’s only been a week since he’s been gone. | 毕竟离他去世才过了一星期 |
[04:07] | Laila said it’s gonna take time. | 莱拉说需要时间 |
[04:09] | Has anybody seen Sophie? | 有人看见索菲了吗 |
[04:11] | I got out of the shower, and she was already gone. | 我早上洗完澡出来 她就不见了 |
[04:12] | She went into town for bagels | 她和贝丝还有菲利普一起 |
[04:13] | with Beth and Philip. | 去镇上买百吉饼了 |
[04:15] | Beth said all this sadness called for some carbs. | 贝丝说 这里气氛太压抑 需要吃点碳水 |
[04:18] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 开始吧 |
[04:20] | All right, everybody peed? | 大家都上过厕所了吗 |
[04:22] | All right, Edie and I have an action day planned | 我和伊迪已经计划了一整天的 |
[04:25] | of Poconos fun, so we don’t have any time | 户外娱乐活动 可不能因为有人要上厕所 |
[04:27] | to be waylaid by little tiny bladders. | 而耽误了大家的进度 |
[04:30] | – Go pee. Come on, guys. – Come on. Out. | -快去尿尿 去吧 -快 都去 |
[04:31] | – Go pee. Go quickly. – Go pee. | -去上厕所 -去吧 |
[04:34] | – Come on. – Franny, you peed? | -动起来 -弗兰妮 你上过厕所了吗 |
[04:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[04:37] | Are you lying? | 你在撒谎吗 |
[04:38] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -嗯 -就知道 |
[04:44] | Thank you for letting us air the kids out today, | 谢谢你们今天让我们带孩子放风 |
[04:46] | – showing us around. – Oh, it’s our pleasure. | -到处观光一下 -荣幸之至 |
[04:48] | – We really love this town. – It’s true. It’s true. | -我们真的很喜欢这里 -是的 |
[04:50] | And that cabin is the best place I’ve ever lived. | 那个小屋是我住过最好的地方 |
[04:53] | That said, before that I lived in | 话虽如此 我之前住的地方 |
[04:55] | a rusted-out trailer and in a Vietnam war zone. | 是个老旧的房车 和越南交战区 |
[04:58] | – Yep, that’ll do it. – Great, wow. | -好吧 怪不得 -厉害了 |
[04:59] | Okay, we got– Come on, guys. | 回来了 快过来吧 |
[05:01] | – Let’s go. – All right, let’s go. -Bye-bye. | -准备出发 走起 -拜拜 |
[05:02] | – Let’s go. See you guys later. – All right. | -走了 回见 -好 |
[05:04] | All right, be good. Have fun. | 大家乖一点 玩得开心点 |
[05:05] | – Have a great day. – Bye. | -也祝你们一天愉快 -拜 |
[05:11] | Okay. So, everyone 100% has to go back to real life on Monday? | 好了 大家周一都毫无疑问得回到现实生活对吧 |
[05:15] | I have the series finale Manny table read. | 我得去做《靓男保姆》季终集剧本桌演 |
[05:20] | Mmm. How many Mannys is that total? 200, 300? | 现在总共拍了多少集 两三百集吗 |
[05:22] | Too many. Don’t want to talk about it. | 已经太多了 我不想聊了 |
[05:23] | – Wow. Exciting. – Don’t want to talk about it. | -真了不起 -咱换个话题吧 |
[05:25] | I’m swamped at work. | 我工作也好忙 |
[05:27] | Toby and Laura, they’ve been so good about watching the kids, | 托比和劳拉 他们一直把孩子们照顾得很好 |
[05:29] | but I’d kind of like to see my children. | 但我很想见见我的孩子们 |
[05:31] | Fair enough. | 是啊 |
[05:40] | I do think we need to have a family meeting. | 我觉得我们得开个家庭会议 |
[05:42] | Come up with a plan for Mom. | 聊聊我们接下来怎么照顾妈妈 |
[05:47] | Uh, we have a plan for Mom. | 我们已经计划好怎么照顾妈妈了 |
[05:48] | The plan was… | 那就是… |
[05:50] | I built this house, that-that was the plan. | 我建好这栋房子 这就是当初的计划 |
[05:52] | And-and it served her well for many years. | 确实 很多年来妈妈对此很满意 |
[05:55] | But Miguel is gone now, | 但是现在米格尔不在了 |
[05:57] | and we can’t just leave her all alone here. Right? | 我们不能留她一个人在这里 对吧 |
[05:59] | No. Well, she’s not alone, though. | 对 可她不是一个人 |
[06:01] | She’s got Laila, right? | 不是有莱拉在吗 |
[06:02] | We can get another house aide. | 我们可以再请一个护工 |
[06:03] | But aides aren’t enough. | 光是护工不够 |
[06:05] | She needs family. | 她需要家人 |
[06:05] | Of course she needs family. | 她当然需要家人 |
[06:07] | And when The Manny is done, I will be here. | 等《靓男保姆》忙完 我会来陪她 |
[06:10] | Twice a month. I’ll be here every other week, like clockwork. | 每月两次 隔一周我就会来一次 绝对准时 |
[06:12] | So she’ll have a family member here | 所以每隔一周都会有家人 |
[06:13] | every other week for, like, the weekend? | 来这里陪她过周末吗 |
[06:15] | I mean, you two are gonna visit, too, right? | 你们俩也会来的 对吗 |
[06:17] | It’s not enough, Kev. | 这还不够 小凯 |
[06:19] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[06:19] | why you’re acting so surprised, Randall. | 为什么你这么惊讶 兰德尔 |
[06:21] | This was always the plan. | 计划一直是这样的 |
[06:22] | Can you please tell him that this was always the plan? | 你能告诉他计划一直是这样的吗 |
[06:27] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[06:31] | Do you not think that Mom should stay here? | 你不觉得妈妈该留在这里吗 |
[06:33] | In the place that she knows? | 留在她熟悉的地方 |
[06:36] | I think that we should have a family meeting. | 我觉得我们该开个家庭会议 |
[06:39] | Hey, morning, guys! I’ll tell you what. | 大家早上好 我跟你们说 |
[06:41] | They have the best coffee in this town. | 那家店上的咖啡是镇子上最好喝的 |
[06:42] | It’s like this new variety of beans that… | 有新品种的咖啡豆 |
[06:48] | – Oh, boy. – Did I say something? | -我的天啊 -我说了什么吗 |
[06:50] | No, it’s not you. I’m “Oh, boy-ing” these three. | 不 不是你 我在感叹这仨人 |
[06:52] | They’re finally having | 他们终于开始讨论 |
[06:53] | the “What’s next with our mother” chat. | “我们妈妈接下来该怎么办”了 |
[06:55] | How could you possibly know what we were talking about? | 你怎么会知道我们在讨论什么 |
[06:57] | What were you talking about, Kev? | 你们在讨论什么 小凯 |
[06:59] | Having the “What’s next for our mom” talk. | “我们妈妈接下来该怎么办” |
[07:01] | Wow, you’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[07:02] | She really is. | 她是厉害 |
[07:03] | I really am. | 我可厉害了 |
[07:04] | So, here’s what’s up. | 听好了 |
[07:05] | Um, you guys are gonna stay here | 你们三个待在这里 |
[07:07] | and go through your Pearson process, like, | 继续你们皮尔森一家的事情 |
[07:09] | feel all your feelings and hash out a plan for your mom. | 感受自己的情绪 给妈妈定个计划 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna take your better halves down to the cabin, | 我要带你们的另一半去小屋那里 |
[07:15] | post up and enjoy this beautiful day away… | 好好享受这美好的一天 |
[07:20] | from this energy. | 逃离负能量 |
[07:23] | Capisce? | 明白 |
[07:24] | – Capisce. – Capisce. | -明白 -明白 |
[07:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:27] | Sophie, Philip, to the cabin. | 索菲 菲利普 去小屋 |
[07:29] | – Capisce. – No, Philip. No. | -明白 -菲利普 你别学 |
[07:35] | Well, you heard the woman. Let’s talk. | 你听到她说的了 我们继续吧 |
[07:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Denise, I’m so sorry. | 德尼丝 我很抱歉 |
[08:09] | Rebecca, please. You don’t have to apologize. | 丽贝卡 拜托 你不必道歉 |
[08:12] | The month you’ve had, I… | 这个月太煎熬了 我 |
[08:14] | – I’m so, so sorry about Jack. – Thank you. | -对于杰克的事 我真的很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[08:18] | Hey. You three. | 你们仨 |
[08:20] | Car. Now. Let’s go. | 上车 快点 我们走 |
[08:23] | Randall, what happened to your lip? | 兰德尔 你的嘴唇怎么回事 |
[08:25] | Marty Harris’s fist. | 马蒂·哈里斯打的 |
[08:32] | – Is anyone else starving? – Not funny. | -有人饿了吗 -这不好笑 |
[08:34] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[08:39] | So, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:41] | Kev took us to the party and got Kate drunk. | 小凯带我们去了派对 凯特喝多了 |
[08:44] | And then… | 然后 |
[08:45] | I heard these two idiot guys | 我听到两个蠢货 |
[08:47] | talking about what Kate was wearing. | 在议论凯特的穿着 |
[08:49] | And then one of them said | 其中有个人说 |
[08:50] | he was gonna ask her to go for a walk | 他要约凯特出去走走 |
[08:51] | and… and get her to, you know. | 然后让她… 你懂的 |
[08:55] | And did she go on the walk? | 她去了吗 |
[08:58] | No. | 没有 |
[08:59] | He never got the chance to ask her. | 他还没机会去问她 |
[09:06] | Thank you, Randall. | 谢谢你 兰德尔 |
[09:09] | Thank God for you. | 谢天谢地还有你 |
[09:15] | Tell you what, I have lived in New York, | 我跟你们说 我在纽约生活过 |
[09:18] | and I swear this podunk town has | 我发誓这个小镇上的中餐 |
[09:20] | the best Chinese food I’ve ever had. | 是我吃过最好吃的 |
[09:21] | I’m with you, bro. China Café for life. | 我也这么想的 老兄 中国餐馆永远的神 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:26] | Should we start? | 我们继续吗 |
[09:29] | – Okay, look, I… – I was… | -好 听我说 -我 |
[09:32] | – I think… – Well, I was just thinking if-if… | -我觉得 -我刚在考虑如果 |
[09:33] | – You want to… – You. | -你先说 -你先 |
[09:34] | You know, I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[09:38] | All right, so… | 好了 所以 |
[09:41] | Whoever is holding this gets to talk. | 拿着这个的人才能说话 |
[09:44] | What in the hell is that? | 那是个什么东西 |
[09:45] | It’s a therapy cat. I just got it for Mom. | 是只疗愈猫 我刚给妈妈买的 |
[09:48] | On the website, it says that lifelike toys | 网上说逼真的玩具 |
[09:50] | help Alzheimer’s patients to feel, like, a sense of purpose. | 可以让阿尔兹海默症患者有目标感 |
[09:53] | Brings them back to a time where they, | 让他们想到自己 |
[09:55] | you know, could take care of something. | 还能照顾别人的时光 |
[09:56] | So she can pet it, she can take care of it. | 所以她可以摸摸猫 照顾照顾它 |
[09:58] | Kill me. Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 现在就杀了我吧 |
[09:59] | Not until you kill me first, please. | 拜托先把我杀了吧 |
[10:01] | Guys. | 各位 |
[10:03] | Come on. Who wants to go first? | 拜托 谁想先开始 |
[10:05] | You know what, senators before celebrities. | 你知道吗 先政后娱 |
[10:07] | Come on. Take the kitty. | 快点 拿着小猫 |
[10:10] | “Take the kitty.” All right. | “拿着小猫” 好吧 |
[10:12] | – Oh, stop. – Yeah. Okay. | -别这样 -好的 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:20] | This place really is a time capsule, isn’t it? | 这地方就像个时间胶囊一样 不是吗 |
[10:23] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:24] | I found my Tommy Girl perfume in the bathroom. | 我在浴室发现了我的牛仔女孩香水 |
[10:28] | I think we should go back to the house. Maybe… | 我觉得我们该回到房子去 或许 |
[10:30] | I don’t know, maybe we could be of some help. | 我不知道 或许我们能帮上忙 |
[10:32] | Oh, dear, sweet, naive Philip. | 亲爱的天真小甜心菲利普 |
[10:35] | We can’t help those three. Nobody can. | 我们帮不了他们仨的 没人可以 |
[10:40] | Miguel’s been gone seven days now, and… | 米格尔走了七天了 |
[10:45] | that’s seven days for my husband’s mind to spin out | 这七天里 我老公就一直在抽丝剥茧 |
[10:48] | and try to figure out what to do next with his mother. | 试图想出他妈妈接下来该怎么办 |
[10:52] | To gather his thoughts | 他苦思冥想 |
[10:54] | and then present his case to his siblings. | 然后向哥哥姐姐展示自己的提案 |
[10:59] | Well, Miguel was her family. | 米格尔是她的家人 |
[11:01] | And he was our man on the ground. | 他是我们的坚实后盾 |
[11:04] | And we could justify just dropping in for visits | 只要他还在她身边 我们就可以根据 |
[11:07] | as our schedules allowed as long as he was by her side, | 自己的日程安排过来探望她 |
[11:09] | but… not anymore. | 但现在不是了 |
[11:14] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot for the last few days, | 过去的几天里我一直在想这件事 |
[11:18] | and I think she should move in with me. | 我觉得她应该搬来和我住 |
[11:21] | He’s gonna want to move her to Philly. | 他会想让她搬到费城的 |
[11:24] | That’s gonna get Kevin all riled up. | 那一定会把凯文惹恼的 |
[11:25] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[11:26] | Ah, and thus will begin | 然后就会开始经典项目 |
[11:28] | the classic “Who is the better man and son” pissing contest. | “谁是好男人 谁是大孝子”争霸赛 |
[11:34] | “She’s our mother, Kev. | “她是我们的妈妈 小凯 |
[11:36] | She has cared for us our entire lives. | 她照顾了我们一辈子 |
[11:40] | And now it’s our turn to care for her. | 现在该我们去照顾她了 |
[11:42] | Because she’s our mother, Kev.” | 因为她是我们的妈妈 小凯” |
[11:44] | “Oh, really? Really, Randall? | “真的吗 真的吗 兰德尔 |
[11:46] | Well, thank you, thank you for telling me | 谢谢你 谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:48] | that our mother is our mother. | 她是我们的妈妈 |
[11:49] | You know, I built this house for her | 你知道的 我一砖一瓦亲手 |
[11:51] | with my bare hands.” | 为她建了这栋房子” |
[11:52] | Wow. Wow, that’s great. | 演得真不错 |
[11:54] | You two should take this on the road. | 你们可以开始巡演了 |
[11:56] | – Ah, thank you. – We really should. | -谢谢 -确实 |
[11:58] | Well, Kate’s there. | 凯特也在 |
[12:00] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[12:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:10] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:14] | You’ll feel better in the morning. | 到早上你就会感觉好点了 |
[12:21] | I don’t think I’ve seen you wear that much makeup before. | 我好像没见你化过这么浓的妆 |
[12:28] | Say what you want to say, Mom. | 想说什么就说吧 妈 |
[12:31] | You’re young and you’re figuring it out. | 你还年轻 正在寻找自己的路 |
[12:35] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这些都没有错 |
[12:38] | But I do need you to know that you have so much to offer. | 但我希望你知道 你的潜力无限 |
[12:42] | So when you go out in the world… | 所以当你闯荡世界时… |
[12:46] | …I really hope you know that. | 希望你能牢记这点 |
[12:50] | Look. | 其实 |
[12:52] | Two out of three isn’t bad. | 三个成了两个也不差 |
[12:54] | Take the win. | 总体不亏 |
[12:56] | – What do you mean? – Your kids. | -你什么意思 -你的孩子 |
[13:00] | Two winners, one dud. | 两个人生赢家 一个废物 |
[13:02] | Kind of like Hanson. | 有点像汉森兄弟乐队 |
[13:06] | The way you see me, | 你对我的看法 |
[13:08] | the way… | 爸爸… |
[13:10] | the way Dad saw me… | 爸爸以前对我的看法… |
[13:14] | You’re wrong about me. | 你们都看错了 |
[13:20] | Randall, you’re in D.C., what, like three days a week? | 兰德尔 你每周有三天都在华盛顿对吗 |
[13:21] | Working till about 10:00. | 得工作到10点 |
[13:23] | Beth’s schedule is just as insane as yours. | 贝丝的工作节奏和你一样紧张 |
[13:25] | How is moving to Philly better for Mom? | 搬到费城怎么可能对妈更好呢 |
[13:27] | It’ll be better ’cause I’ll be there. | 有我在身边 所以会更好 |
[13:29] | Am I in The Twilight Zone right now? | 是我脑子迷糊了吗 |
[13:30] | What do you mean you’ll be…? You won’t be there. | 你什么意思… 你不会陪在她身边 |
[13:30] | I will be, man. I will figure it out. | 会的 哥 我会想办法 |
[13:33] | Ka-Kate, you’re Mom’s guardian. You have the final say. | 凯特 你是妈的监护人 你有最终决定权 |
[13:36] | Do you have any thoughts on Randall ripping Mom | 你对这事有什么看法 兰德尔要把妈 |
[13:37] | out of the house and moving her to Philadelphia, | 从屋子里清出去 让她搬到费城 |
[13:39] | just so she can sit alone in the town house all day? | 这样她就能整天独自在市政厅坐着了 |
[13:43] | W– I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | but I think that we should keep talking about it. | 但我认为我们得继续讨论 |
[13:45] | She won’t be alone, Kevin. | 她不会独自一人的 凯文 |
[13:47] | I will find her a full-time aide. | 我会为她请全职护工 |
[13:49] | She was very clear about what she wanted, Randall. | 她很清楚自己想要什么 兰德尔 |
[13:51] | She looked me in the eye and she said to me, | 她曾直视我的双眼对我说 |
[13:54] | “Build me that house,” which is exactly what I’ve done. | “你去建好那座房子” 而我正是这么做的 |
[13:57] | – Kev… – Don’t “Kev” Me, Randall. | -小凯 -别来”小凯”这套 兰德尔 |
[14:03] | I was a pain in her ass her entire life. | 在她的一生中 我从没让她省心过 |
[14:11] | If you want to go get drunk every night | 如果你每晚都要喝得烂醉 |
[14:13] | and make a fool out of yourself, | 让自己洋相百出 |
[14:14] | there’s really not much I can do about it, | 我也无能为力 |
[14:16] | but don’t… | 但不要… |
[14:17] | bring your brother and sister down with you. | 把你的弟弟妹妹也拖下水 |
[14:23] | Get it together, Kevin. | 振作起来 凯文 |
[14:28] | Building this house was the one good thing that I did. | 我做的唯一一件好事就是建了这栋房子 |
[14:30] | It was the one good thing. | 就这么一件 |
[14:35] | And I’m-I’m gonna honor her wishes if it kills me. | 我会不惜一切代价实现她的愿望 |
[14:40] | – Kev, don’t go. – I’m not going. | -小凯 别走 -我没要走 |
[14:42] | I’m getting more walnut shrimp. | 我去再盛点核桃虾仁 |
[14:50] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:00] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:01] | – What’s up, bud? – I lost another tooth! | -怎么了 宝贝 -我又掉了一颗牙 |
[15:03] | You– That makes seven for you, | 那…你已经掉七颗了 |
[15:06] | five for Randall, and… | 兰德尔掉了五颗 而… |
[15:08] | Zero for me. | 我是零颗 |
[15:09] | That’s okay, Katie girl, | 没关系 凯特宝贝 |
[15:11] | ’cause you are gonna be young forever. | 这样你就能永远年轻了 |
[15:13] | Okay? You’re gonna be young forever. | 好吗 你会永远年轻了 |
[15:15] | But somebody’s getting a visit from the tooth fairy tonight. | 但某人晚上要被牙仙子拜访了 |
[15:18] | Yeah, and I’m gonna catch her. | 对 而且我要抓住她 |
[15:21] | What do you mean catch her? | 你要怎么抓住她呢 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna stay up all night, | 我会一宿不睡觉 |
[15:24] | and when she flies in here, I’m gonna catch her. | 当她飞进来时 我就把她抓住 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | I want pancakes. | 我想吃煎饼 |
[15:30] | – Me, too! – Okay. | -我也是 -好的 |
[15:33] | I guess I’ll make pancakes. | 那我去做煎饼了 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:37] | What’s going on, bud? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[15:38] | I always have bad dreams when the tooth fairy comes. | 牙仙子来的时候我总会做噩梦 |
[15:42] | I don’t want her in my room. She’s a stranger. | 我不希望她进房间 她是个陌生人 |
[15:45] | Well, she’s not really a stranger. | 其实她不是陌生人 |
[15:49] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[15:50] | I’ve gone to lunch with her a couple times. | 我跟她吃过几次午饭 |
[15:52] | We’ve even gone to see some movies together. | 我们甚至一块去看过几次电影 |
[16:00] | Okay, can I tell you a little secret? | 好的 我跟你说个小秘密好吗 |
[16:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:04] | Now, this is something that most parents don’t tell their kids | 其实 大多数父母在孩子长大之前 |
[16:06] | until they’re much older, | 不会告诉他们这件事 |
[16:07] | so you cannot tell your brother or sister. | 所以先不要告诉你的哥哥姐姐 |
[16:09] | I don’t want to ruin the magic for them, okay? | 我不想破坏他们的幻想 好吗 |
[16:12] | I think this’ll make you feel better, though. | 但我觉得告诉你会让你舒服些 |
[16:21] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:24] | But that has to stay between us, okay? | 但这是我们俩的秘密 好吗 |
[16:33] | I can squeeze my meetings into two days most weeks | 我多数时候能把每周的会议排在两天 |
[16:35] | so I can spend more time with her. | 这样就有更多时间陪她了 |
[16:36] | No, no, Randall, this is the opposite of what she wanted. | 不不 兰德尔 这和她的愿望背道而驰 |
[16:39] | – Remember her Thanksgiving speech? – Yeah, I know what she said. | -记得她在感恩节说的话吗 -嗯 我知道 |
[16:41] | “You will not make your lives smaller because of me. | “你们绝不能因为我而限制自己” |
[16:44] | “This thing that is happening to me | “我是生了病” |
[16:46] | will not be the thing that holds you…” | “但这病不能拖你们的…” |
[16:47] | I know what she said, Kevin. | 我知道她说了什么 凯文 |
[16:49] | But I also know her. | 但我也了解她 |
[16:51] | She would understand how we would have to change the plan. | 她会理解我们为什么不得不改变计划 |
[16:54] | You can take my word for it. | 相信我的话 |
[16:55] | I don’t need to take your word for it. | 我不需要相信你的话 |
[16:57] | I can take her word for it. She said it. | 我相信她就够了 她亲口说的 |
[17:01] | No, I-I know, I know, you guys have had this really special– | 不 我知道 你们俩建立了这种很特殊 |
[17:04] | I think twisted– relationship where y-you whisper | 要我说很扭曲的关系 你们一辈子 |
[17:06] | your soul secrets to each other | 都在相互倾吐 |
[17:08] | – your whole lives… -“Soul secrets.” | -灵魂的秘密 -“灵魂的秘密” |
[17:09] | …but that doesn’t give you the right to override her wishes. | 但这不代表你有权力践踏她的愿望 |
[17:11] | Especially when she left Kate in charge. | 更何况她让凯特拿主意 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, Kate’s barely said a word. | 对 但凯特几乎一句话都没说 |
[17:22] | Sorry, Kate, I just… | 抱歉 凯特 我只是… |
[17:24] | What I meant was, | 我的意思是 |
[17:25] | no one should have to make this kind of decision alone. | 这不是单独某个人就能做的决定 |
[17:28] | Right. Got it. | 对 明白了 |
[17:40] | Hi. Thought maybe we could paint our nails together. | 要跟我一块涂指甲吗 |
[17:44] | Really? | 可以吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[17:47] | We’ll do our nails and gossip. | 我们一起涂指甲 聊八卦 |
[17:51] | You know, woman to woman. | 闺蜜对话 你懂的 |
[17:53] | Come here. Let me see that hand. | 来吧 让我看看你的手 |
[17:57] | So talk to me. What’s going on? | 跟我说说吧 发生了什么 |
[18:00] | They’re always ahead of me. | 他们总是领先我 |
[18:03] | Kevin’s better at board games. | 凯文桌游玩得比我好 |
[18:05] | Randall’s better at reading. | 兰德尔阅读比我强 |
[18:07] | And they’re both better at losing their teeth. | 而且他们换牙也比我换得快 |
[18:11] | Oh. Bug, come on, don’t worry about your brothers. | 宝贝 你不用因为他们兄弟俩发愁 |
[18:14] | You are just, you’re a late bloomer. | 你只是 大器晚成 |
[18:19] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[18:21] | It means that it might take you a little bit | 这意味着 也许你会比别人 |
[18:23] | more time to do some things than other people, | 花更多的时间去完成一些事 |
[18:25] | but when you’re ready? Ugh. | 但一旦你准备好了 天哪 |
[18:28] | You’re gonna leave them all in the dust. | 你会直接甩他们十万八千里 |
[18:31] | Well, maybe Kevin. | 也许能甩掉凯文 |
[18:33] | All right, let me finish your hand. | 好了 妈妈继续帮你涂指甲 |
[18:37] | How’d they get it to purr like that, you know? | 他们是怎么让它发出这样的呼噜声 |
[18:39] | It’s… Hmm. | 这… |
[18:42] | Hi, Mom. | 你好啊 妈 |
[18:44] | Oh. Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:46] | Rebecca wanted to put some makeup on all by herself. | 丽贝卡想自己化妆 |
[18:54] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[18:55] | That eye shadow really complements your eye color. | 这个眼影和你的瞳色特别配 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | I wanted to let you know I’m gonna take your mom on a walk. | 我想告诉你们 我准备带你们妈妈去散步 |
[19:04] | Mom, can I, uh, take that walk with you? | 妈 我能陪你去散步吗 |
[19:07] | Sure. That sounds nice. | 好啊 听起来很不错 |
[19:10] | Okay. Well, I’ve got it, if you want to take lunch. | 好 我带她去 你去吃午饭吧 |
[19:13] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[19:16] | Why don’t we go and see | 我们不如去看看 |
[19:17] | if there are any apples on the tree? | 树上有没有长苹果吧 |
[19:32] | That’s not our mom, Kev. | 那不是我们的妈妈 小凯 |
[19:34] | No, it’s not. | 确实不是 |
[19:38] | Our mother was magic. | 咱妈有魔力 |
[19:45] | She always knew exactly what each one of us needed. | 她总能清楚地知道我们分别需要什么 |
[20:06] | I’m sure she meant well. | 我相信她本意是好的 |
[20:08] | Sitting us down and sharing her wishes with us. | 让我们坐下来 听她分享她的愿望 |
[20:12] | But she couldn’t have imagined what this would feel like. | 但她绝不可能预想到 现在这种感觉 |
[20:15] | She couldn’t have imagined how deep the need would be | 她不可能预想到 我们有多么渴望 |
[20:18] | to pay her back for everything she did. | 报答她曾经所做的一切 |
[20:21] | To do right by what’s left of her. | 多想做正确的选择 让她安度余生 |
[20:28] | It’s a beautiful house, man, | 这个房子很漂亮 老兄 |
[20:31] | but I’m not gonna leave her in it all alone. | 但我不能把她一个人留在这里 |
[20:33] | And nothing you say can change my mind. | 你说什么都改变不了我的想法 |
[20:49] | “Good night, stars. Good night, air. | “晚安 星星 晚安 天空 |
[20:54] | Good night, noises everywhere.” | 晚安 所有角落里的声音” |
[21:00] | Okay, Kate, so Dad’s on a site visit in New Jersey | 好了 凯特 爸爸去新泽西实地考察了 |
[21:03] | and I have been up with you guys since 4:30, | 我今天四点半就跟你们一起醒了 |
[21:06] | so I’m gonna bring you to your room | 所以我现在带你回你房间 |
[21:08] | and I really, really, really need you to go to sleep | 我真的很需要你乖乖睡觉 |
[21:10] | and not wake up your brothers. | 不要吵醒你的兄弟们 |
[21:15] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[21:35] | So, that is Abby, Sid’s sister. | 这是艾比 希德的姐姐 |
[21:38] | And she is having an affair with Richard. | 她跟理查德有一腿 |
[21:41] | Oh, and then Gary is having an affair with Judy. | 加里跟朱蒂有一腿 |
[21:45] | And Laura is having an affair with her boss Scooter. | 劳拉跟她的老板斯库特有一腿 |
[21:52] | Mmm, this is really nice. | 这样真好 |
[22:04] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[22:05] | Kate, sweetheart, are you okay? | 凯特宝贝 你还好吗 |
[22:08] | Are you okay, baby girl? I’m so sorry. | 你还好吗 宝贝女儿 对不起 |
[22:10] | Mommy’s so sorry. | 妈咪对不起你 |
[22:12] | Oh, my gosh, are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[22:19] | Oh, look at that hummingbird. | 看那只蜂鸟 |
[22:22] | I think there’s like a whole family. | 我想它们应该是一家的 |
[22:25] | Sweet. | 真温馨 |
[22:37] | I could crush some wonton soup. | 我真想来一碗馄饨汤 |
[22:40] | Oh, they probably ordered the good Chinese by now. | 他们说不定已经点了美味的中餐 |
[22:42] | Oh, they so did. | 他们肯定点了 |
[22:45] | Maybe we could go get some. | 我们也许可以去弄点来吃 |
[22:46] | Mm-mm, and get sucked back into their drama? | 然后再次卷入他们的大戏吗 |
[22:48] | It’s not worth it. | 得不偿失 |
[22:52] | Do you think Randall’s stormed off yet? | 你觉得兰德尔现在已经被气走了吗 |
[22:55] | Ages ago. | 肯定早被气走了 |
[22:57] | Yeah, it’s hilarious, isn’t it? | 是啊 很好玩对不对 |
[23:00] | Their mother is slowly dying from this horrific disease, | 他们妈妈因为这场可怕的疾病要缓慢走向死亡 |
[23:03] | and you two can predict what miserable happenings | 而你们俩却能预测 他们在争论如何照顾妈妈时 |
[23:07] | are taking place as they debate her care. | 将会发生哪些悲剧场面 |
[23:10] | What a hoot. | 真”开心”啊 |
[23:15] | You know, Phil, I’ve been a part of this family | 菲利普 我作为这个家庭中的一员 |
[23:16] | for over 30 years. | 已经三十多年了 |
[23:20] | And so, yeah, sometimes I-I hole up and blow off steam, | 没错 有时候我会躲起来 发泄一下 |
[23:23] | because they can drive me a little nuts, | 因为他们会让我有点抓狂 |
[23:25] | with their feelings and their speeches | 因为他们丰富的情感 动人的演讲 |
[23:29] | and their always wanting to move somebody into your damn house. | 还有他们总想让别人住进自己家的习惯 |
[23:34] | I don’t know, it’s like… | 我不知道怎么形容… |
[23:37] | sometimes I think it’s been the greatest burden | 有时候我觉得 成为这个家庭的一员 |
[23:42] | and the greatest blessing of my life, | 是我人生最大的负担 |
[23:44] | being a part of this family. | 也是最大的福气 |
[23:47] | Same, same. | 同感同感 |
[23:50] | Would you say it was, like, equal parts burden and blessing? | 那我想问下 负担和福气是五五开吗 |
[23:53] | Or is it more like, 60-40? | 还是更偏向四六开 |
[23:56] | Oh, depends on the day, Big Phil. | 那要看情况 菲利普大哥 |
[23:58] | Depends on the day. | 要看当天的情况 |
[24:03] | Wasn’t that a beautiful walk? | 刚才的散步很不错吧 |
[24:10] | Mom, do you mind if I sit here until you fall asleep? | 妈 你介意我坐在这里等你睡着吗 |
[24:14] | Okay. Whatever you want, dear. | 好 你想怎样都行 宝贝 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:20] | Where were we? | 我们读到哪了 |
[24:22] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[24:28] | “So she sat by the river, thinking about what she said.” | “她坐在河边 思考她说过的话” |
[24:34] | Hi, Dr. K, this is Rebecca Pearson. | 喂 卡医生 我是丽贝卡·皮尔森 |
[24:38] | Um, you delivered my babies. | 当时你给我家孩子们接的生 |
[24:40] | I know you’re not in the office right now, | 我知道你现在不在办公室 |
[24:42] | but I thought you might check your messages at night. | 但我想你晚上可能会听留言 |
[24:45] | So, my daughter Kate fell off the bed. | 我女儿凯特从床上摔下去了 |
[24:49] | Um, I just took my eyes off of her for one minute and, um… | 我就一下子没留神 她就… |
[24:53] | I-I called the emergency clinic, and they told me | 我刚给急诊科打了电话 他们告诉我 |
[24:54] | as long as she’s acting normal, just to keep a close eye on her, | 只要她表现正常 仔细观察她就行了 |
[24:57] | but it doesn’t feel like it’s enough. | 但我觉得这样还不够 |
[24:59] | I-I know you’re not a pediatrician, | 我知道你不是儿科医生 |
[25:01] | but I know you also work with a lot of babies, | 但是你也跟很多孩子打过交道 |
[25:04] | and-and I trust you. | 而且我相信你 |
[25:07] | I thought you might have some good advice for me | 我想你也许能给我一些好建议 |
[25:09] | because I don’t… I don’t really know what to do | 因为我真的不知道该怎么办了 |
[25:12] | and I’m all by myself here. | 而且就我一个人在家 |
[25:15] | So, could you please call me back? | 你能给我回个电话吗 |
[25:19] | “…at the same time.” | “与此同时” |
[25:32] | – Hey. – Hey. | -喂 -喂 |
[25:35] | I’m calling to check on the kids. | 我打来问问孩子们的情况 |
[25:36] | – How’s it going? – Yeah, good. | -你那边怎么样 -挺好的 |
[25:38] | Laura and I took the kids to that new brunch spot, | 我和劳拉带孩子们去新开的饭店吃了早午饭 |
[25:41] | and it turns out that Hailey’s new favorite food | 海莉现在最喜欢吃的东西 |
[25:43] | is huevos rancheros. | 居然是墨西哥煎蛋 |
[25:46] | God, our kids have great taste. | 天呐 咱俩的孩子真”有品位” |
[25:48] | Yeah. How’s it going over there? | 是啊 你那边怎么样 |
[25:51] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[25:53] | She can’t remember that Miguel is gone. | 她记不住米格尔已经去世了 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:58] | Yeah, so we’re trying to figure out what to do next, | 是啊 所以我们在讨论接下来该怎么办 |
[26:00] | and Randall and Kevin are at each other’s throats, I… | 兰德尔和凯文杠起来了 我… |
[26:03] | Yeah, but that’s technically up to you, right? | 是 不过拍板的是你 不是吗 |
[26:06] | – I mean, she appointed you her guardian. – Yeah. | -毕竟她指名要你来当监护人 -对 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:11] | I can’t decide what’s best, Tobe. | 我不确定怎样比较好 小托 |
[26:17] | Permission to overstep, | 你能不能批准我 |
[26:18] | as your former husband/ current co-parent? | 以你前夫兼孩子爹的身份僭越一下 |
[26:23] | Permission granted. | 我批准了 |
[26:26] | Kate, you are, in every way, | 凯特 你在各方各面 |
[26:29] | what the kids refer to as a baller. | 都是孩子们口中的大佬 |
[26:32] | All right? You got your master’s in education, | 你想想 你有教育硕士学位 |
[26:34] | you’re designing an arts curriculum | 而且在为整个加利福尼亚州政府 |
[26:36] | for the friggin’ State of California. | 设计艺术课程 |
[26:37] | All while mom-ing and wife-ing up a storm. | 与此同时还把人母人妻当得风生水起 |
[26:41] | But when you get around your brothers… | 可一旦有你家哥哥弟弟在场时… |
[26:44] | I don’t know, you become this unsteady version of yourself. | 不知怎么的 你就会暴露出摇摆不定的一面 |
[26:49] | And I just, I don’t get it. | 我怎么都想不明白 |
[26:53] | Yeah. I don’t either. | 是 我也不明白 |
[26:57] | Your mom chose you for a reason, Kate. | 你妈妈当初选你是有道理的 凯特 |
[27:02] | Thank you, Tobe. | 谢谢你 小托 |
[27:04] | Oh, my God, should we get back together? | 我的天 我们是不是该复合啊 |
[27:08] | Okay, good night, Toby. | 行了 晚安 托比 |
[27:10] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回聊 |
[27:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:26] | Hey, baby girl. Hey, there. | 宝贝女儿 你醒啦 |
[27:30] | How are you feeling, huh? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:32] | You okay? Come here, Kate. | 你还好吗 来妈妈这 凯特 |
[27:36] | Oh, yeah, you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事 |
[27:38] | You’re okay. Oh, God. | 你没事 天啊 |
[27:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:43] | You’re smiling at Mama. | 你对妈妈笑了 |
[27:45] | Oh, Kate, you know exactly what Mommy needed. | 凯特 你太知道妈妈需要什么了 |
[27:56] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[27:59] | Hey, Bec, I need help. | 小贝 我需要帮忙 |
[28:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | You know I haven’t had more than two hours of sleep in weeks? | 你知道我好几个礼拜都没怎么合眼了吗 |
[28:07] | I know. We-we have a situation. | 我知道 但是有突发状况了 |
[28:10] | Kevin. Ugh, it’s everywhere. | 凯文 蹭得到处都是 |
[28:13] | It’s like he went and then made a snow angel in it, | 看起来就像是他躺在雪地里划拉手脚 |
[28:16] | – but instead of snow, it’s… – I get it. | -只不过他划拉的不是雪 而是… -我懂 |
[28:18] | Yeah, can-can you go get the trash can | 你能把垃圾桶拿来 |
[28:20] | and-and run a bath, please? | 再往浴缸里放上水吗 |
[28:29] | I was never here. | 别跟人说我来过 |
[28:36] | Hey, baby. Can we talk? | 亲爱的 我们能谈谈吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, we can talk. | 行 谈谈吧 |
[28:43] | So, I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, and, um… | 这件事我想了很久 我想… |
[28:47] | And you want to move Rebecca into our house. | 你想接丽贝卡到我们家住 |
[28:51] | I don’t see another option here, Beth. | 我们没有别的选择 贝丝 |
[28:54] | She needs to be around family, | 她需要有家人陪着 |
[28:56] | and I need to be the one in charge | 她的日常护理问题 |
[28:57] | of the day-to-day decisions about her care. | 需要由我来拿主意 |
[29:00] | Kate’s overwhelmed. This is clearly too much for her. | 凯特扛不住了 她显然很难承担这一切 |
[29:03] | And Kevin says he’ll come visit every couple of weeks, | 凯文说他会隔几周就来看看 |
[29:05] | but who knows if that’s true? | 可谁知道他能不能做到 |
[29:07] | He could be off in New Zealand | 他可能随时就会 |
[29:08] | filming the new Avatar 7 at the drop of a hat. | 跑到新西兰拍《阿凡达7》 |
[29:11] | Randall, | 兰德尔 |
[29:14] | don’t underestimate your sister. | 不要小看你姐姐 |
[29:16] | She has had to navigate her larger-than-life brothers | 你们这对兄弟太引人注目 主意又大 |
[29:19] | and their massive egos her entire life. | 已经让她操了一辈子的心了 |
[29:22] | And that is a load to carry, too. | 能承担起这份责任很了不起的 |
[29:26] | And look at your brother over there. | 你再看看你的哥哥 |
[29:27] | Like, look at him. | 你看他 |
[29:29] | He is not the irresponsible screwup | 他不再是你小时候印象里 |
[29:32] | that you knew growing up, Randall. | 那个不负责任的废柴了 兰德尔 |
[29:35] | Like, I hear you talking about them, and, baby, | 我理解你对他们的描述 但我觉得 |
[29:38] | you are talking about versions of them that no longer exist. | 你所描述的样子 在他们身上已经不存在了 |
[29:48] | We had the best time. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[29:49] | – The town is so cute… – Yeah? | -镇子很漂亮 -是吧 |
[29:51] | – …the air is so crisp. – Oh, you don’t realize | -空气好清新 -你不闻闻新鲜空气 |
[29:53] | how bad L.A. Smog is until you breathe real air. | 都不知道洛杉矶的雾霾有多严重 |
[29:56] | – I’ve been saying that. Yeah. – Yeah. | -可不是嘛 -就是 |
[29:58] | Have fun. Breathe it in. | 玩得开心 尽情呼吸吧 |
[30:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[30:19] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[30:23] | You know, my mom used to talk about this day | 我妈妈经常提起 |
[30:25] | from back when we were younger. | 我们小时候的一天 |
[30:28] | It’s a lazy Saturday, you know, | 那是一个很悠闲的周六 |
[30:30] | lazy Saturday with nothing to do, no one had anywhere to be. | 周六没事做 所有人都没有活动安排 |
[30:34] | We’d all just, um, watch old movies together, | 我们就一起看看老电影 |
[30:38] | play foursquare, pin the tail on the donkey. | 玩玩四方扔球 贴毛驴尾巴的游戏 |
[30:44] | I don’t know, I had this stupid idea that… | 所以 我可能就很蠢地想到… |
[30:48] | building this house could somehow recreate that for her, | 如果给她盖了这栋房子 也许能重现那些回忆 |
[30:50] | you know, with us and all the grandkids. | 我们和她的孙子辈都能一起 |
[30:52] | That’s not stupid at all. | 这个想法一点也不蠢 |
[30:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:02] | Randall wants to move her to Philly. | 兰德尔想接她去费城 |
[31:06] | I’ve been fighting him on it all day, but… | 我跟他为这件事吵了一天了 可是 |
[31:09] | …maybe he’s right. | 也许他说得对 |
[31:12] | Maybe he’s right, maybe-maybe keeping her here, | 也许他说得对 也许把她留在这里 |
[31:14] | without all of us here, | 我们其他人都不在 |
[31:15] | maybe that’s not what’s best for her, you know, I… | 对她来说并不是最好的选择 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:24] | I got to get this one right. | 这件事上我不能选错 |
[31:34] | Let’s get Randall. We have to talk. | 把兰德尔叫上 我们得聊聊 |
[31:42] | I will make a decision about what’s best for Mom | 我来决定今后怎么照顾妈妈 |
[31:45] | because she trusted me to do it. | 因为她信任我能做好这件事 |
[31:48] | But first you two have got to be able to look at her. | 但首先 你们两个必须能好好地看着她 |
[31:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:57] | We look at her all the time. | 我们一直都在看着她啊 |
[31:59] | No, you don’t, Randall. | 你没有 兰德尔 |
[32:03] | And I get it. | 我理解 |
[32:05] | I get it, because Mom was magnificent. | 我理解 因为妈妈曾经光彩夺目 |
[32:08] | And to see her like this is really brutal. | 看见她变成现在这样太残忍了 |
[32:12] | But how can we even talk about her moving into your house | 可是如果你都不敢看着她的眼睛 |
[32:15] | when you can’t even look her in the eye? | 还谈什么把她接回自己家里呢 |
[32:19] | And, Kev, you’re touching her less and less. | 小凯 你触碰她的次数也越来越少了 |
[32:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:28] | Let’s go. | 过来 |
[32:32] | Wash, wash, wash. | 洗洗洗 |
[32:34] | Scrub, scrub, scrub. | 刷刷刷 |
[32:35] | Mommy’s got you. | 妈妈帮你洗干净 |
[32:37] | Mommy’s got you. Yeah. | 妈妈帮你洗干净 |
[32:41] | Here. Brush her hair. | 来 给她梳头 |
[32:42] | Just be gentle around the tangles. | 打结的地方要轻点梳 |
[32:44] | I have daughters. I know how to brush. | 我家全是女儿 我知道怎么梳头 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | Here we go, Mom. | 妈 我来给你梳头 |
[32:57] | Kev, her hands are dry. | 小凯 她的手很干燥 |
[33:08] | Okay, let me see… | 好的 我来看看 |
[33:47] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[33:49] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:51] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[33:54] | hungry. | 很饿 |
[34:02] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[34:03] | You seemed pretty ready that night | 可在青蛙酒吧洗手间的那晚 |
[34:04] | in the bathroom at Froggy’s. | 你看起来已经准备好了 |
[34:06] | I was caught up in the moment. | 我当时是一时被冲昏头了 |
[34:10] | Look, Bec… | 听我说 小贝 |
[34:13] | …we can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[34:16] | It-It’s just one tiny little baby. | 只不过是一个小宝宝 |
[34:20] | Two of us. | 我们有两个人呢 |
[34:23] | One baby… | 一个宝宝 |
[34:26] | two of us. | 我们俩 |
[34:32] | – Here you go. – I mean, that’s what you’re supposed… | -饭来了 -你就应该… |
[34:34] | Okay, is-is it bad that we had Chinese yesterday | 我们昨天午餐和晚餐都吃了中餐 |
[34:38] | for lunch and dinner, and now we’re eating it for breakfast? | 结果现在早餐又吃餐 是不是有点吃太多了 |
[34:40] | – Not one bit. – Not for me. | -一点都不多 -我都吃不够 |
[34:41] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[34:45] | Um, okay, I, um… | 好吧 我 |
[34:48] | have an announcement to make while the kids are off playing, | 趁孩子们都在玩 我有件事要宣布 |
[34:52] | about Mom. | 是关于妈妈的 |
[34:53] | What, now? With everyone here? | 怎么 现在吗 需要所有人都在吗 |
[34:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:56] | They’re our family, and they should be a part of it. | 他们也都是家人 所以也该参与进来 |
[35:05] | Okay, um… | 是这样… |
[35:08] | Mom moving to Philly to live with you | 让妈搬到费城和你一起生活 |
[35:09] | is not an option, Randall. | 这个方案不行 兰德尔 |
[35:11] | You’d have to pull back on your work in D.C., | 要不然你就得减少你在华盛顿的工作 |
[35:13] | and that’s exactly what Mom didn’t want. | 但这恰恰是妈不希望看到的 |
[35:15] | So I can’t allow it. | 所以我不允许 |
[35:18] | And Kev. | 还有小凯 |
[35:20] | Keeping her here, without family, | 留她独自一人待在这里 |
[35:23] | we’re not gonna do that either. | 这也是不可能的 |
[35:25] | Philip and I had a long talk last night, | 我和菲利普昨晚好好聊了一下 |
[35:28] | and we are going to bring her to L.A. | 我们打算带她去洛杉矶 |
[35:31] | And we are gonna find the best place for her to live. | 我们会去找到最适合她生活的地方 |
[35:35] | Whether it’s in an incredible facility | 不管是一家很好的养老机构 |
[35:37] | or if she’s gonna move in with us. | 还是她搬来和我们一起住 |
[35:50] | Can I offer up another idea? | 我能提供另外一个方案吗 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 请说 |
[35:58] | That thing you did yesterday, having us look at her, | 你昨天让我们好好看看她 |
[36:03] | it helped me. | 这启发了我 |
[36:06] | And I’m gonna honor whatever your wishes are. | 无论你最后的决定是什么 我都会尊重 |
[36:09] | But I now know what the new plan should be. | 但我现在知道我们到底应该怎么做了 |
[36:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -继续说 -好的 |
[36:17] | Well… | 其实 |
[36:19] | Sophie and I were up all night talking as well, | 我和索菲昨晚也一晚上没睡讨论这件事 |
[36:22] | and, uh, we would like to move here. | 我们打算搬来这里 |
[36:26] | And live with Mom. | 和妈一起住 |
[36:30] | You know, I never really liked it in L.A. anyway, so… | 反正我也不喜欢住在洛杉矶 所以… |
[36:38] | Big Three Homes is based on the East Coast, | 《三个小家伙之家》是东海岸的故事 |
[36:41] | The Manny stops shooting next week, so… | 而《靓男保姆》下周就停拍了 所以… |
[36:44] | Yeah, okay, I think that’s an amazing offer, but… | 好了 我觉得这主意很棒 但是… |
[36:46] | I can’t allow you to move away from your children. | 我不能让你搬到离孩子们这么远的地方 |
[36:50] | He won’t be. | 他不会的 |
[36:54] | Elijah’s job is remote, | 以利亚是线上办公 |
[36:56] | and all of his family is in New Jersey. | 而且他的家人都在新泽西 |
[36:59] | And we have been talking for a while | 所以我们已经聊过一段时间了 |
[37:01] | about wanting to be closer to them. | 一直想搬去离他们更近的地方 |
[37:03] | To be honest, Kevin was pretty much | 说句心里话 我们之所以还留在洛杉矶 |
[37:06] | the only thing keeping our family in L.A. | 完全就只是因为凯文住在那里 |
[37:12] | I don’t know. I still feel like… | 我不知道 可我还是觉得… |
[37:15] | It’s just so much to do all alone. | 你有太多事情要一个人去做了 |
[37:18] | – I… – They won’t be alone. | -我 -他们不会独自应对的 |
[37:21] | I mean, we’re gonna be here, right? | 我们都会在这里的 对吧 |
[37:23] | We’re not gonna do the showers and all that gross stuff, | 虽然我们不会帮忙洗澡和清理什么的 |
[37:26] | but we will be here. | 不过我们会在这里的 |
[37:28] | Plus, Edie’s actually turned out to be a half-decent cook. | 再说伊迪已经成长为半个合格的厨师了 |
[37:32] | And Nicky has actually turned out to be | 而尼奇已经进化成 |
[37:34] | a half-decent human being. | 半个合格的人类了 |
[37:37] | We have an opportunity here to give Mom | 我们现在有一个机会 |
[37:40] | exactly what she wanted, for her and for us. | 能给妈妈她想要的 对她和对我们都好 |
[37:49] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:00] | Randall, | 兰德尔 |
[38:02] | I know you’re probably thinking I’m not up for it, but… | 我知道你可能觉得我还没准备好承担这一切 |
[38:06] | …I am. | 但我准备好了 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Okay. Well, great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[38:35] | I guess that, uh, concludes our family meeting? | 看来我们的家庭会议就这样愉快地结束了 |
[38:38] | – Okay. – Praise be. | -是的 -谢天谢地 |
[38:44] | Who knows, maybe this… this was the reason all along. | 谁知道呢 也许 这才是真正的原因吧 |
[38:49] | The reason for what? | 什么的原因 |
[38:52] | That there are three of us. | 为什么我们是三兄妹 |
[39:04] | …around and pull. | 绕一圈 再拉出来 |
[39:07] | Can you try it? | 你想来试试吗 |
[39:14] | Yep. | 很好 |
[39:16] | All right, we’ll get these on… | 好的 我们穿上鞋… |
[39:22] | …go outside? It’s that time of year. | 出去走走 又到了这个季节 |
[39:24] | Beautiful weather, a little breeze kicking in. | 天气很好 有一点点风 |
[39:26] | You ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 出发 |
[39:46] | Hello, hello. Welcome. | 你好 你好 欢迎 |
[39:48] | Hey, did you bring the, um… | 你有没有带… |
[39:49] | Walnut shrimp? What am I, new? | 核桃虾仁对吧 你当我新来的吗 |
[39:57] | “It’s a rite of spring in upstate New York. | “这是纽约北部春季的仪式 |
[39:59] | Jamaican workers harvest ramps to cook up a taste of home.” | 牙买加工人们会采割北美野韭烹制家的味道” |
[40:04] | “The Walmart in New York is a far cry…” | “纽约的沃尔玛影响很大” |
[40:25] | How was your flight? | 航班还顺利吗 |
[40:56] | Good night, Mom. Sleep tight. | 晚安 妈 睡个好觉 |
[41:05] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[41:32] | Hey, brother. | 你好 哥 |
[41:38] | You and the girls and Beth | 你和姑娘们 还有贝丝 |
[41:39] | should get here as soon as you can. | 最好尽快赶过来 |
[41:41] | They’re saying it won’t be long now. | 他们说剩下的时间不多了 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好 |