时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I don’t see her making it through the night. | 我觉得她可能撑不过今晚 |
[00:06] | We’re good now. | 我们现在都很好 |
[00:08] | You made us good. | 你把我们教得很好 |
[00:10] | You tell him hey. | 记得跟他打招呼 |
[00:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:20] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna be a grandfather. | 你马上就要当外公了 |
[00:22] | I’m not worried about forgetting about the big stuff. | 我不担心忘掉那些大事 |
[00:25] | It’s the regular… | 是孩子们还小的时候 |
[00:29] | Saturday when the kids were little, | 那些普通的周六 |
[00:31] | a day when nothing big really happened. | 一个没什么大事发生的日子… |
[00:33] | We were just laughing | 我们就一起笑着 |
[00:34] | and playing pin the tail on the donkey. | 玩贴驴尾巴的游戏 |
[00:37] | That’s the stuff I’m not ready to let go of yet. | 那是我还没准备好要忘记的东西 |
[00:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | -早啊 -早 |
[01:07] | Did you know you have a tiny little scar | 你知不知道你的眉毛下面 |
[01:11] | – underneath your eyebrow? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -有一个小疤 -我知道 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:17] | I never noticed it before. | 我之前一直没注意到 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:22] | It comes out when I’m in the sun, | 我晒过太阳之后就会显出来 |
[01:24] | and I got a little sun the other day. | 我前几天晒了点太阳 |
[01:27] | I can’t believe I never noticed it. | 我居然一直没注意到 |
[01:33] | So… | 话说 |
[01:35] | when I was a little girl… | 我小的时候 |
[01:37] | …there was this little playground right by my house | 我家旁边有个小操场 |
[01:39] | that my dad would take me to sometimes, | 我爸偶尔会带我去玩 |
[01:42] | and it had one of those really lame slides | 里面有个设计很不合理的破滑梯 |
[01:46] | that would give you burn marks on your butt. | 就是你滑完屁股会被烫伤的那种 |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 我懂 |
[01:48] | And, um, you know, | 还有一个 |
[01:51] | one of those weird old rocking horse things | 那种很老旧的摇摇马 |
[01:53] | that only had one eye. | 只有一只眼睛 |
[01:54] | The springy ones. | 还是带弹簧的 |
[01:56] | – Yeah, yeah. – Totally creeped me out. | -我知道 -我特别害怕 |
[01:58] | But then there was this one swing. | 但是里面还有一架秋千 |
[02:03] | God, I loved that swing. | 天哪 我好喜欢那个秋千 |
[02:06] | And he would push me on it. | 他会让我坐上去推我 |
[02:09] | And one time, I remember I turned around | 有一次 我记得我在秋千荡下来的时候 |
[02:12] | on the way back down, and my dad wasn’t paying attention, | 回头往后看 当时我爸没注意 |
[02:15] | and his watch clocked me right above the eye. | 于是他的表就砸到了我眼睛正上方 |
[02:20] | He felt so bad, | 他特别内疚 |
[02:23] | but I didn’t care because him pushing me in that swing | 我却毫不在意 因为他推我荡秋千 |
[02:26] | was just my favorite thing | 是我在全世界上 |
[02:28] | in the entire world, you know? | 最喜欢做的事 你懂吗 |
[02:30] | And we swing. | 荡秋千啦 |
[02:33] | It was such a treat for me, going there with him. | 他带我去那里玩 我会特别开心 |
[02:38] | But I would just– I’d spend | 但是在整个过程里 |
[02:40] | the entire time worrying about when… | 我却会一直担心 |
[02:45] | …he would stop pushing me, | 他什么时候就不推我了 |
[02:49] | when he’d say that it was time to go home. | 什么时候告诉我 该回家了 |
[02:55] | Really wish that I had spent more time appreciating it | 我真希望我能花更多时间 |
[02:58] | when it was all happening, | 享受荡秋千的过程 |
[03:01] | instead of just… | 而不是 |
[03:04] | worrying about when it would end. | 担心什么时候会结束 |
[03:08] | At least I still have the scar. | 至少我还有这个疤 |
[03:17] | Randall’s math thing got canceled today, | 兰德尔今天的数学活动取消了 |
[03:19] | so we have a completely free Saturday with no plans. | 所以我们这个周六完全没有其他安排 |
[03:24] | No football games, no playdates. | 没有球赛 不出去玩 |
[03:27] | What should we do? | 我们做什么好呢 |
[03:29] | Nothing. | 无所事事 |
[03:31] | Nothing. | 无所事事 |
[03:32] | Oh, nothing sounds so nice. | 无所事事听起来真不错 |
[03:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是 |
[03:41] | And swing, Rebecca. | 荡秋千啦 丽贝卡 |
[03:46] | And we swing. | 荡秋千啦 |
[03:49] | – Ready, Randall? – Kate, touch the sky. | -准备好了吗 兰德尔 -凯特 碰碰天空 |
[03:52] | – And we swing! – Touch the sky with your feet. | -荡秋千啦 -用你的脚碰碰天空 |
[03:54] | There you go. | 真棒 |
[03:57] | And we swing! | 荡秋千啦 |
[04:01] | – Higher! – And we swing! | -再高点 -荡秋千啦 |
[04:06] | Swing. Throw your arms up. | 荡秋千 把胳膊抬起来 |
[04:17] | All right, Hope. Ready? | 霍普 准备好了吗 |
[04:18] | Back and forth, | 往前往后 |
[04:20] | and we swing! | 来回荡秋千 |
[04:23] | – And swing! – Swing. | -荡秋千啦 -荡秋千 |
[05:52] | Hey, guys! Breakfast! | 来 吃早餐啦 |
[05:58] | Attention. Hello. | 大家听我说 |
[06:00] | – Mmm. Okay, Mom’s up. – So… | -妈妈有话说 -是这样 |
[06:01] | since Randall’s math contest got canceled… | 兰德尔的数学比赛被取消了 |
[06:04] | – Mathletes. – What? | -是奥数 -什么 |
[06:06] | It’s Mathletes, and it’s not a contest. | 是奥数 不是比赛 |
[06:08] | It’s a group of math enthusiasts | 是一群数学爱好者 |
[06:09] | who perform and compete at a, um… | 在共同的场合下表演竞技… |
[06:14] | Forget it. I’ll talk about it later. | 算了 我晚点再解释吧 |
[06:16] | – Go ahead. – It just means we have | -你继续 -这意味着我们一家人 |
[06:18] | a completely free Saturday. | 这周六完全没有安排 |
[06:20] | Just us. | 就待着 |
[06:22] | Oh, what? Come on. Is it really that hard | 怎么了 我们一家人一起待一天 |
[06:24] | to be all together for a day? | 有这么难吗 |
[06:27] | Yes. | 有 |
[06:29] | Okay, well, what do you guys want to do? | 好吧 那你们想干什么 |
[06:32] | – Whatever. – Don’t care. | -都行 -我不在乎 |
[06:33] | O-Okay. Katie girl, what do you got? | 好吧 凯特宝贝 你有什么想法 |
[06:36] | Anything we want? | 什么都行吗 |
[06:38] | All day? | 一整天吗 |
[06:39] | Anything you want. All day. | 什么都行 一整天 |
[06:41] | What do you got, Katie girl? | 你有什么想法 凯特宝贝 |
[06:44] | Several ideas. | 好几个想法 |
[06:45] | – Oh, well, there we go. – Several ideas. | -这不就来了吗 -好几个想法呢 |
[06:47] | – Okay. I like that. – She’s got ideas. | -听起来不错 -她很有想法 |
[06:49] | I like, I like people with several ideas. | 我喜欢有好几个想法的人 |
[06:56] | How’s the writing coming? | 你写得怎么样了 |
[06:59] | Slowly. | 进展缓慢 |
[07:02] | – Thanks. – Service is in, uh, less than two hours. | -谢谢 -离追悼会还有两个小时了 |
[07:07] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[07:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:22] | I’m just checking on you. | 就是看看你 |
[07:24] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[07:33] | What, woman? | 到底怎么了 女人 |
[07:35] | I think we need to bang out a worst-case scenario. | 我觉得我们需要玩一下”最糟糕状况”了 |
[07:38] | – About what? – You. | -关于什么的 -你 |
[07:41] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[07:43] | I don’t even know what we’re worst-case scenario-ing. | 我都不知道我们玩这个的主题是什么 |
[07:45] | After burying your fourth and final parent, you lose it. | 送走你最后一位家长后 你会失控 |
[07:49] | No parents left to bury, you spend the rest of your days | 两对父母都去世了 于是你接下来的日子 |
[07:52] | going to other people’s parents’ funerals. | 一直去参加别人父母的葬礼 |
[07:54] | Just crying single tears | 为了你不认识的长辈 |
[07:55] | at funerals of parents you don’t even know. | 在葬礼上流下眼泪 |
[07:58] | Go. | 该你了 |
[08:00] | I really don’t think I’m gonna be going to… | 我真不觉得我会那样做… |
[08:02] | You buy an RV. | 你买了一辆房车 |
[08:04] | Wake up one morning and say, “Beth, we need an RV.” | 某天早上醒来说”贝丝 我们需要一辆房车” |
[08:06] | I say, “Sure, I can get down with an RV.” | 我说”好啊 我愿意买一辆房车” |
[08:08] | You spend the rest of your days traveling back and forth | 你余生的日子都在开着车到处转悠 |
[08:10] | between your parents’ various resting places, | 不断造访你的至亲们安眠的地方 |
[08:12] | just driving from tree to tree. | 穿梭在一棵棵树之间 |
[08:16] | – Baby, I’m… – Mind you, | -宝贝 我… -提醒一下 |
[08:18] | I didn’t even mention Miguel. | 我甚至都没提到米格尔 |
[08:19] | I just realized that. Maybe you realize it, too. | 我刚想起来 也许你也意识到了 |
[08:22] | You decide you need to go to Puerto Rico. | 于是你决定要去波多黎各 |
[08:25] | Try and learn about his deceased great-grandmother’s story, | 你去找寻他过世的曾祖母的故事 |
[08:28] | come back talking about swimming in the Atlantic Ocean | 然后回来之后说你在大西洋里 |
[08:29] | with Miguel’s great-grandmama’s ghost. | 和米格尔曾祖母的魂魄一起游了泳 |
[08:30] | – And I’m thinking to myself… – Uh, Beth. I’m okay. | -然后我心想… -贝丝 我没事 |
[08:33] | I am appropriately sad, | 我的伤心程度很合理 |
[08:36] | and I am appropriately anxious about this eulogy. | 我对于这段悼词的焦虑程度也很合理 |
[08:40] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:41] | I’m centered, | 我心很定 |
[08:43] | and I’m looking forward to this quiet next chapter | 很期待在接下来的人生篇章里 |
[08:46] | with my wife and our lives, | 用余生静静陪伴我老婆过日子 |
[08:50] | and our eventual grandchildren. | 还有我们的孙子们 |
[08:54] | Have you made a decision about deep-fried Oreos? | 你决定要不要去吃油炸奥利奥了吗 |
[09:01] | Musing. | 还在考虑 |
[09:03] | You? | 你呢 |
[09:05] | Same. | 我也是 |
[09:08] | Hey, Bug, these lines looking straight enough to you? | 宝贝 这几条线画得够直了吗 |
[09:11] | – Yep. Perfect. – Great. | -嗯 很直 -好的 |
[09:14] | I don’t want to play four square with my parents. It’s lame. | 我不想跟父母玩四方扔球 太无聊了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, well, you should have contributed | 是吗 那你刚才也应该 |
[09:19] | to the suggestions, then, Kev. | 给点建议 小凯 |
[09:20] | Kevin’s right, this is stupid. | 凯文说得对 这游戏很蠢 |
[09:24] | What is it with you two today? | 今天你们两个怎么了 |
[09:27] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[09:28] | Coming to check on your chalk work. | 我来检查下你们画得如何了 |
[09:45] | Whoa. Oh. Right? | 看我的 |
[09:47] | That was an assist. That was an assist. | 神助攻 厉害了 |
[09:50] | Four big ones. | 超强四人组 |
[10:05] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果你不介意 |
[10:05] | I would like to say three things that will surely | 我有三件事想说 |
[10:08] | cross multiple ex-husband lines and protocols. | 但说出来绝对要狠狠僭越作为前夫的底线了 |
[10:14] | – Proceed. – Okay. | -请讲 -好的 |
[10:16] | Number one. | 第一 |
[10:19] | She was extraordinarily proud of you. | 她为你感到无比骄傲 |
[10:26] | I am extraordinarily proud of you. | 我也为你感到无比骄傲 |
[10:29] | That was number two. | 这是第二件事 |
[10:30] | They get progressively more and more intense as we go. | 这几件事听起来会越来越过分 |
[10:32] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[10:33] | And the third one is a real doozy. | 第三件才是真夸张 |
[10:37] | Today is a doozy. | 今天已经够夸张了 |
[10:39] | So… | 说吧 |
[10:41] | I love you, kid. | 我爱你 姑娘 |
[10:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:49] | And even though our marriage didn’t go the distance, | 尽管我们的婚姻没有走到最后 |
[10:51] | if Doc Brown showed up right now | 如果现在布朗博士突然出现 |
[10:53] | and offered me a ride in the DeLorean, | 能用德罗宁时光机载我一程 |
[10:55] | I would go right back to that weight loss support group | 我会立即回到那个减肥互助小组 |
[10:57] | and make stupid faces at you. | 冲你做鬼脸 |
[11:02] | That’s a Back to the Future reference. | 我用了《回到未来》的梗 |
[11:04] | I know, I was married to you. | 我知道 我以前是你老婆 |
[11:07] | Yes, you were. | 是啊 没错 |
[11:12] | Yes, I was. | 是的 没错 |
[11:31] | Kate? Kate. | 凯特 凯特 |
[11:34] | Thought you wanted to watch the home movies next, right? | 你接下来不是想看家庭影像吗 |
[11:43] | It’s raining pretty hard, huh? | 雨下得真大啊 |
[11:49] | Hey, how about we play a game next weekend? | 我们下周末再玩一场游戏怎么样 |
[11:53] | Better yet, how about you play and I’ll watch? | 最好是 你们玩我看着怎么样 |
[11:57] | I really just like being together. | 我其实只是喜欢大家在一起 |
[12:00] | Plus, only four people can play, | 而且 只有四个人能玩 |
[12:03] | and I just slow the game down. | 我只会拖慢游戏进度 |
[12:06] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:08] | I mean, all I want nowadays is to slow things down anyway. | 毕竟我现在巴不得让一切都慢下来 |
[12:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:18] | Home movies? | 看家庭影像吗 |
[12:19] | – Home movies. – Okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[12:31] | – We love cake! – One, two, three. | -我们最爱蛋糕 -一 二 三 |
[12:34] | Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等等 |
[12:35] | This-this is it. This. Is. The. One. | 找到了 就是这个 |
[12:46] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[12:48] | Come on, not on camera, please. | 拜托 别拍我 求你了 |
[12:50] | I’m a mess. I’m covered in sauce. | 我一团糟 浑身都是酱汁 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. You know what? You’re revolting, okay? | 是啊 可不是 你是够恶心的 |
[12:54] | I… I want to show you something | 我想给你看看我们 |
[12:55] | that I’ve been working on. | 最近排练的小节目 |
[12:56] | Can I just finish the dishes first, please? | 让我先洗完碗 好吗 |
[12:58] | Nope. Get ready. | 不行 做好准备 |
[12:59] | Hey, Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[13:01] | Enter. | 出场了 |
[13:03] | Come on, come on. Come on in, come on in. | 来来 进来 进来 |
[13:04] | Come on in. Come on in. | 进来 快来 |
[13:07] | Come on in. Come on in, Kev. | 过来 小凯 |
[13:08] | – Ready? – Ready! | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[13:10] | Look at you guys. | 看看你们仨 |
[13:12] | How are you that little? | 当时你们怎么那么小 |
[13:13] | – So tiny. – Look how cute you were, Kev. | -真小只 -看你多可爱 小凯 |
[13:15] | Ready. | 准备 |
[13:17] | First came… | 第一个… |
[13:18] | Me. | 是我 |
[13:19] | – And Dad said… – “Gee.” | -爸爸说 -“天哪” |
[13:21] | – And then came… – Me. | -然后呢 -是我 |
[13:22] | – And Mom said… – “Whee.” | -妈妈说 -“妈呀” |
[13:24] | – And then came… – Me. | -最后呢… -是我 |
[13:25] | – And we said… – “That’s three.” | -我们说 -“三个了” |
[13:27] | Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[13:29] | Big Three! | 三个小家伙 |
[13:32] | Jack, are you kidding me? | 杰克 你真行 |
[13:34] | How long did that take? | 你们练了多长时间 |
[13:36] | Oh, that was, uh… | 其实… |
[13:37] | that was l-less than potty training | 比训练他们上厕所的时间短 |
[13:39] | but longer than the ABCs. | 但比教会字母歌的时间长 |
[13:41] | You guys are so good! | 你们真是太棒了 |
[13:43] | – Come give me hugs. – Little Kev. | -给我个抱抱 -小小凯 |
[13:44] | – Kev, look. – Kevin, look. | -小凯 看 -凯文 快看 |
[13:47] | Oh, my goodness. You’re so smart. | 我的天 你们太聪明了 |
[13:48] | I’ve seen this like a million times. | 这段我已经看过无数次了 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna go upstairs. | 我要上楼了 |
[13:54] | Today sucks. | 今天真无聊 |
[13:59] | Two rays of sunshine. | 心情”不错”啊 |
[14:03] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[14:06] | Go away. | 别烦我 |
[14:09] | Uh-uh. Enough, Kev. Okay? | 别这样 小凯 好吗 |
[14:13] | Hey. What’s going on, bud? | 发生什么事了 宝贝 |
[14:22] | Yesterday we did the President Fitness thing. | 我们昨天进行了总统健身赛 |
[14:25] | Uh-huh. | 然后呢 |
[14:26] | I got the best time in the mile, and I did the most sit-ups. | 我长跑第一名 仰卧起坐也做得最多 |
[14:30] | I did just whatever on the sit and reach, but… | 坐位体前驱马马虎虎 但… |
[14:33] | that’s for girls anyway, so who cares. | 那是女生的项目 所以无所谓 |
[14:36] | So, what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪呢 |
[14:38] | I couldn’t do any pull-ups. | 我做不了引体向上 |
[14:41] | I’ve just never been able to do them. | 从来没做成功过 |
[14:45] | So you can’t do a pull-up. What’s the big deal? | 所以你不会做引体向上 有什么大不了的 |
[14:50] | I was just hanging there for, like, two minutes, | 我就在那挂了两分钟 |
[14:53] | and everyone was laughing. | 所有人都在笑 |
[14:55] | At me. They were laughing at me, Mom. | 嘲笑我 他们在嘲笑我 妈 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | First of all, | 首先 |
[15:02] | I’m sure no one was laughing at you. | 我肯定当时没人在嘲笑你 |
[15:06] | Yeah. Maybe not. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[15:09] | Plus, I had Sophie tell a bunch of the girls | 后来 我让索菲告诉一帮女孩 |
[15:11] | that I was faking it, so all the unathletic kids | 我是装的 是想让那些不擅长运动的孩子 |
[15:14] | didn’t feel bad when they couldn’t do one. | 做不起来时不感觉那么糟 |
[15:18] | It played. | 大家信了 |
[15:20] | Ugh. Kevin. | 凯文 |
[15:23] | I really just couldn’t do one, Mom. | 我真的一个都做不起来 妈 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[15:29] | But that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[15:31] | You know, not everything is gonna come easy to you. | 因为 你不可能做什么事都易如反掌 |
[15:39] | I think you’re gonna have to work pretty hard | 我觉得你需要非常努力 |
[15:42] | to become the person I know you can become. | 才能变成我知道你可以变成的样子 |
[15:46] | And it will make the big victories in life that much more special | 而且人生中 只有努力争取来的成功 |
[15:50] | when you have to work a little harder for them. | 才会让人感觉弥足珍贵 |
[16:03] | Do you know what Dr. Jaffey told us | 你知道我们上次体检时 |
[16:05] | when we went for your last checkup? | 杰斐医生说了什么吗 |
[16:07] | He told us he thinks that you’re gonna be really tall, | 他说他觉得你应该会长得很高 |
[16:11] | like over six feet tall. | 应该会超过一米八 |
[16:14] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. “A real jock,” is what he said. | -真的吗 -当然 原话是”天生的运动员” |
[16:18] | Oh, God. That’d be so great. | 天呐 那太好了 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | I feel better. | 我感觉好些了 |
[16:26] | Well, I’m glad. | 那就好 |
[16:28] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[16:30] | Actually, I… I have no idea. | 其实 我不知道… |
[16:33] | No, really, Mom. | 不 真的 妈妈 |
[16:35] | – You always know what to say. – I do? | -你总是知道该说些什么 -是吗 |
[16:38] | You’re really good at this kind of stuff. | 你真的很擅长这种事 |
[16:42] | Thank you, Kev. | 谢谢你 小凯 |
[16:45] | You get one kiss. | 可以让你亲一下 |
[16:47] | – Just one. – I just get one kiss? | -就一下 -只能亲一下 |
[16:48] | – Yes. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[16:49] | Well, then obviously I’m gonna have to get more. | 那我不多啃几口怎么行 |
[16:50] | Hey, stop it! Mom. | 住口 妈 |
[17:01] | Can’t believe I’m standing here. | 真不敢相信我会出现在这 |
[17:04] | My brother’s wife’s funeral. | 我嫂子的葬礼 |
[17:09] | You know… | 要知道 |
[17:11] | before you came banging on the door of that trailer of mine, | 在你敲开我的拖车门之前 |
[17:16] | I had it pretty good, you know? | 我过得挺好的 |
[17:19] | I didn’t care about anything. | 我什么都不在乎 |
[17:22] | You know, the good thing… about not caring about anything | 什么都不在乎的好处就是 |
[17:29] | is that you don’t care when it’s gone. Yeah. | 有什么东西不在了 你也不会难过 |
[17:35] | You really effed up my life, kid. | 你真是毁了我的生活 小子 |
[17:38] | And your mother and father | 你爸妈要是知道 |
[17:39] | would be ashamed if they knew what you did | 你对像我这样善良又敏感的老头 |
[17:41] | to a sweet and sensitive old man like me. | 做了这种事 他们会羞愧的 |
[17:47] | You dick. | 你个浑小子 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | You want to tell me what’s going on with you? | 想跟我聊聊你怎么了吗 |
[18:08] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[18:10] | But you’re gonna make me, so I might as well, right? | 但你会让我开口的 那我还是自己招了 |
[18:14] | Mathletes didn’t get canceled. | 奥数班没有取消 |
[18:16] | I lied to you guys. | 我骗了你们 |
[18:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:24] | There was this kid in math class… | 奥数班上有个小子 |
[18:26] | He’s been going kind of hard at me for the last week or so. | 过去一个多礼拜 他一直为难我 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | Anyways, he’s been calling me Fuzz. | 而且他还一直叫我”毛怪” |
[18:35] | Fuzz? | “毛怪” |
[18:37] | My-my lip. | 我的嘴唇上 |
[18:39] | There’s hair. | 长胡子了 |
[18:41] | – Don’t you see that? – Oh, yeah. | -你没看到吗 -看到了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Gotcha. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[18:45] | He was just going hard at me yesterday, | 他昨天又为难我了 |
[18:49] | just as Rory Seltzer was sitting in the desk in front of me, | 罗里·塞尔兹正好坐在我前面 |
[18:51] | and I just wanted to get all the attention off of me, you know? | 我只是不想让他继续纠缠我了 |
[18:56] | So I-I pulled Rory Seltzer’s chair out from underneath him | 所以我趁罗里·塞尔兹坐下时 |
[18:59] | as he sat, and he went down. | 从后面拉了他椅子 他摔倒了 |
[19:02] | Like, hard. | 摔得很惨 |
[19:03] | Mrs. Dunne saw and… | 邓恩老师看到了 |
[19:05] | she suspended me from Mathletes for a week, | 她罚我一周不许上奥数班 |
[19:07] | and I got detention. | 我还被留堂了 |
[19:11] | There’s a note, by the way. You guys need to sign it. | 对了 还有一张通知 需要家长签名 |
[19:15] | You-you don’t need to say anything; I feel awful. | 你什么也不用说 我感觉很糟 |
[19:19] | I’m never gonna forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[19:22] | And Rory Seltzer is gonna have a terrible life | 罗里·塞尔兹也会因为我做的事 |
[19:24] | because of what I did. | 这辈子过得很糟糕 |
[19:26] | I’m sure Rory Seltzer’s gonna have | 我保证罗里·塞尔兹这辈子 |
[19:28] | a pretty terrible life anyway. | 本来就会过得很糟糕 |
[19:30] | Don’t be funny. Please don’t be funny. | 别开玩笑 拜托别开玩笑 |
[19:33] | Look, Randall, I… | 听着 兰德尔 我… |
[19:35] | I don’t know how to discipline someone | 我不知道该怎么教育一个 |
[19:36] | who’s already harder on himself than I could ever be. | 对自身要求比我的要求更高的孩子 |
[19:39] | Okay? It’s kind of confusing. | 知道吗 这有点让人困惑 |
[19:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:45] | But I do know a thing or two about facial hair. | 不过我确实对胡子略知一二 |
[19:51] | You want me to teach you how to shave? | 你想让我教你怎么刮胡子吗 |
[19:56] | – Yeah. Yeah, sure. – Yeah? Okay. | -好啊 当然 -真的吗 好 |
[21:08] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[21:09] | Got it? You ready? | 拿好了 准备好了吗 |
[21:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:14] | – I’m afraid I’m gonna cut myself. – You won’t. | -我怕我会刮伤自己 -不会的 |
[21:17] | – Okay. – Go like this. | -好吧 -就像这样 |
[21:18] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[21:21] | – Dad’s teaching me to shave. – I want to shave. | -爸在教我刮胡子 -我也想刮胡子 |
[21:24] | – Dude, you don’t even have any facial hair. – Yes, I do. | -老兄 你都没长胡子 -有 我有胡子 |
[21:27] | Okay. Hey– Hold on. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 行吧 等等 等等 |
[21:29] | Kev, put some warm water on your face first. Go ahead. | 小凯 先往你脸上拍点温水 来吧 |
[21:32] | Get some warm water on your face and then the shaving cream. | 先往你脸上拍点温水 再抹剃须膏 |
[21:35] | Okay? Just a little bit. Spread it around. | 知道吗 只要一点就行 把它抹开 |
[21:38] | No, go ahead. Spread it around. | 不对 继续 把它抹开 |
[21:40] | Here. Yeah, spread it around. | 这里 对 把它抹开 |
[21:41] | There you go. Here. Go like this. | 对了 这里 就像这样 |
[21:47] | There you go. See? Just like your brother. | 没错 看到了吗 就像你弟这样 |
[21:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:52] | And then dry your hand off, okay? | 然后把手擦干 |
[21:53] | Randall, you’re up. Here you go. | 兰德尔 该你了 开始吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah, go ahead. | 没问题的 来吧 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:05] | There you go. | 没错 |
[22:06] | Holy crap, dude! You’re shaving. | 天啊 老弟 你在刮胡子哎 |
[22:08] | Oh, my gosh, I know, I know. | 天啊 我知道 我知道 |
[22:10] | Hey, guys, your sister wants… | 各位 凯特想… |
[22:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:15] | What am I seeing right now? | 我看见了什么 |
[22:17] | It was time, babe. | 是时候了 宝贝 |
[22:19] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[22:20] | – Those cute little faces. – Mom. | -这些可爱的小脸蛋 -妈 |
[22:22] | – Mom, please. – All right, okay, I’m going, I’m going. | -妈 拜托 -好 我走开 我走开 |
[22:24] | Hey, Kev, Kev, you’re up. | 小凯 小凯 到你了 |
[22:26] | Just nice and easy pressure. | 轻轻用力就好 |
[22:28] | Look in the mirror. | 看着镜子 |
[22:31] | There you go. Put a little more pressure on it. | 对 稍微用点力 |
[22:33] | Doing good. Here. | 干得好 这边 |
[22:34] | Do one of these on your chin. | 把下巴的胡子也刮一刮 |
[22:36] | Go sideways to your chin. | 侧着刮下巴的胡子 |
[22:37] | Guys, come on, pin the tail on the donkey! | 各位 快来 我们来玩贴驴尾巴吧 |
[22:40] | Why does she want to do all this? | 为什么她总想玩这些游戏 |
[22:42] | I don’t know, it’s all baby stuff anyways. | 不知道 全都是小孩子才玩的东西 |
[22:46] | I know, right, I mean… | 我知道 对 我是说… |
[22:48] | we’re shaving. | 我们都刮胡子了 |
[22:50] | Hey, don’t underestimate your sister, gentlemen. | 别低估凯特 先生们 |
[22:52] | She gets it. | 她明白的 |
[22:54] | At a very young age, she gets it. | 她很小的时候就明白了 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[22:59] | Well, when you’re young, | 你们还小的时候 |
[23:01] | you’re always trying to be older. | 总想着快点长大 |
[23:03] | Then, when you get old, | 等你们长大了 |
[23:05] | you’re always trying to go back, be back. | 你们就会想回到过去 回到小时候 |
[23:08] | Try and appreciate the moments, you know? | 好好珍惜这些时间吧 |
[23:10] | Here, Kev, get a little on the side. | 这边 小凯 这边还有一点 |
[23:12] | – Here? Here? – Yeah. | -是这里吗 -对 |
[23:14] | I mean, that’s what we’re doing, just… | 我们现在在做的事 就是… |
[23:16] | collecting these little moments. | 收集这些微小的瞬间 |
[23:21] | We don’t recognize them when we’re in ’em because… | 我们置身其中时无法察觉 因为 |
[23:23] | well, we’re too busy looking forward. | 我们总是忙着向前 |
[23:27] | But then we spend the rest of our lives | 但之后 我们又会用余生 |
[23:30] | looking back. | 回顾过往 |
[23:34] | Trying to, trying to remember them. | 不断努力 努力回忆过去 |
[23:38] | Trying to be back inside ’em. | 努力回到那一刻 |
[23:44] | Hmm, it’s strange, the things you remember. | 人的记忆真是很奇怪 |
[23:47] | You’re being really weird, Dad. | 你非常奇怪 爸 |
[23:50] | Mm-hmm, really weird. | 非常奇怪 |
[23:52] | One day you’ll get it. | 有一天你们会明白的 |
[23:56] | All right, looking good. | 好啦 你们看着真帅 |
[23:58] | Hold on, hold on, let me have a look at you. | 等等 等等 让我看看你们 |
[24:03] | Yep, still my sons. | 没错 还是我的儿子们 |
[24:21] | Just checking in on you. | 我们就是来看看你 |
[24:26] | Barely slept. | 我几乎没睡 |
[24:29] | I was up all night writing a eulogy, | 一整晚都在写悼词 |
[24:30] | and I can’t remember a single thing that I said. | 但我已经记不起刚刚说了什么 |
[24:39] | A depressing notion for a depressing day– may I? | 丧气的一天 丧气的想法 我能说说吗 |
[24:46] | It all just feels so… | 这一切都感觉… |
[24:49] | pointless. | 没有意义 |
[24:53] | I spent my entire childhood worrying about losing her. | 我整个童年都在担心失去她 |
[24:57] | I spent the past decade | 我过去十年 |
[24:58] | abjectly terrified of it. | 也极其担心这件事 |
[25:02] | And now she’s gone. | 如今她去世了 |
[25:06] | And yet… | 可是 |
[25:08] | the birds chirp on. | 鸟依旧叽叽喳喳 |
[25:13] | I notice that I’m hungry. | 我依旧会觉得饿 |
[25:16] | Five minutes ago, I thought about work. | 五分钟前 我还在想工作 |
[25:19] | Tomorrow I’ll shower. | 明天我还会冲个澡 |
[25:23] | It just all feels so pointless. | 这一切都感觉没有意义 |
[25:30] | That too depressing? | 这个想法是不是太丧了 |
[25:33] | Definitely less funny than your eulogy. | 肯定是不如你的悼词有趣 |
[25:42] | We’ll… give you two a minute. | 你们两个 单独聊一会吧 |
[26:02] | It’s not pointless, Dad. | 不会没有意义的 爸爸 |
[26:09] | Gonna be a grandfather. | 你都要当姥爷了 |
[26:11] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[26:15] | A grandfather. | 姥爷 |
[26:31] | We’re getting an early start. | 我们打算早点出发 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | You keep up with your chess while I’m gone, do you hear? | 等我走了 你得继续好好下棋 知道吗 |
[26:39] | – Okay. – Okay, then. | -好 -好的 |
[26:42] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[27:04] | Grandfather. | 祖父 |
[27:06] | Strange word. | 真是奇怪的词 |
[27:08] | Grand. Father. | 祖 父 |
[27:11] | Never thought of myself as either, really. | 我从没把自己当成祖辈 或是父辈 |
[27:13] | – Well, look at you now. – Well… | -可是瞧瞧你现在 -是啊 |
[27:16] | look at me now. | 瞧瞧我现在 |
[27:20] | Such a strange relationship: grandparent. | 祖父祖母 多奇妙的身份啊 |
[27:23] | Not as complicated as parent, not as fraught. | 不像当父母那么复杂 忧心忡忡的 |
[27:26] | But it’s just… | 但这种爱 |
[27:28] | unconditional. | 是无条件的 |
[27:30] | Easy, pure love. | 简单 纯粹的爱 |
[27:34] | What an unusual thing. | 多么奇特的感受 |
[27:36] | To love someone so unconditionally | 明知道大概没有多少时间 |
[27:39] | when you know time probably won’t allow you | 在她们的人生故事中留下浓墨重彩 |
[27:41] | to be a big part of their story. | 却还是会无条件地去爱她们 |
[27:48] | I don’t remember my grandparents. | 我对我的爷爷奶奶辈记不太清了 |
[27:52] | I can only access fleeting images. | 只有一些闪现的画面 |
[27:56] | Smells. | 气味 |
[27:59] | The smell of pies. | 派的香气 |
[28:01] | She made pies, I think, my mother’s mother. | 我记得 应该是我的姥姥 会烤派 |
[28:06] | My father’s father smoked a pipe. | 我的爷爷会抽烟斗 |
[28:08] | I remember the smell of that pipe. | 我还记得烟斗的味道 |
[28:14] | Oh, I look at those two little girls. | 我看着这两个小姑娘 |
[28:18] | I’ve known them all of seven months, | 跟她们相识不过七个月 |
[28:21] | and only now can I even comprehend | 但现在我已经能感受到 |
[28:23] | how intensely my grandparents must have loved me. | 我的祖父母当时有多爱我了 |
[28:28] | And all I can remember are fleeting images. | 可我却只能记得些闪现的画面 |
[28:32] | Smells of pies and pipes. | 派和烟斗的气味 |
[28:38] | I wonder what they’ll remember about me. | 真想知道她们以后会记得我的什么事 |
[28:42] | A lot. | 很多事 |
[28:44] | Yeah, a selfish thing to worry about, | 这种担心还挺自私的 |
[28:46] | – I know… – A lot. | -我知道的 -很多事 |
[28:53] | Plus you got that really nice, really distinctive smell. | 况且你身上有股很好闻 很独特的味道 |
[28:56] | Well, thank God for that. | 那还真是谢天谢地 |
[28:57] | Like shaving cream and old sweaters. | 有剃须膏和旧毛衣的味道 |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | Memphis? | 回孟菲斯吧 |
[29:10] | – Memphis. – All right. | -回孟菲斯吧 -嗯 |
[29:13] | Let’s hit the road, Grandpa. | 咱们上路吧 孩子她姥爷 |
[29:20] | I’ve been checking my phone all day. | 我这一整天总去看手机 |
[29:21] | Hoping I’d receive an email, | 在等一封邮件 |
[29:23] | so I could tell you something that would… | 收到了就可以告诉你一个消息 |
[29:25] | maybe make you smile. | 可能会让你笑一笑 |
[29:28] | Just got the email. | 刚才我收到了 |
[29:31] | Found out the sex of the baby. | 我知道宝宝的性别了 |
[29:38] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[29:42] | You’re gonna have a grandson. | 你要有外孙啦 |
[29:46] | A boy? | 男孩 |
[29:48] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:51] | And, um… | 还有 |
[29:54] | if it’s okay with you… | 你要是同意的话 |
[29:57] | …we’d like to name him William. | 我们想给他取名叫威廉 |
[30:04] | Your grandson | 你的外孙 |
[30:06] | is gonna be named after a man I never met. | 会拥有一个我素未谋面的人的名字 |
[30:09] | But I know him. | 但我熟知这个人 |
[30:13] | ‘Cause I know you. | 因为我熟知你 |
[30:17] | It’s not pointless. | 并不是没有意义的 |
[30:30] | A boy? | 男孩 |
[30:32] | – Boy. – Aah! Finally! | -是男孩 -总算有个男孩了 |
[30:38] | About damn time, man. | 等得我都急死了 |
[30:41] | We’re having a boy! | 我们要有男宝宝啦 |
[30:42] | I’m having a boy, but… | 是我要有男宝宝了… |
[30:45] | It ain’t nothing but women. | 我这周围全是姑娘 |
[30:47] | All my life, | 一辈子了 |
[30:48] | I got Black women here, Black women there. | 左一个姑娘 又一个姑娘 |
[30:51] | Dej, I love you and you sisters | 小黛 我爱你和你妹妹们 |
[30:53] | and your mama, all the women in my life, | 也爱你妈妈 爱我生活里所有的姑娘们 |
[30:56] | but a little boy… | 但是终于来个男娃 |
[31:00] | Little baby boy, do a little dance. | 男娃宝贝蛋 姥爷扭一段 |
[31:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[31:18] | Oh, are you planning on showing off for us? | 你是打算在我们跟前秀绝活吗 |
[31:20] | Yep. | 是 |
[31:23] | We have shaven. | 刮过胡子的脸 |
[31:25] | Smooth as a baby’s bottom. | 像婴儿屁屁一样吹弹可破 |
[31:29] | We’re supposed to hang it. | 我们去把它挂起来 |
[31:30] | You’re supposed to close your eyes. | 你把你眼睛闭上 |
[31:32] | – Okay. – Okay, okay, okay. | -好了 -来来来 |
[31:36] | Got the tape. | 胶布拿来了 |
[31:38] | Feeling drowsy today. | 今天好想睡觉 |
[31:39] | Yeah, it’s a lazy day. | 是啊 慵懒的一天 |
[31:44] | – They’re shaving. – I know. | -他们都刮胡子了 -我知道 |
[31:53] | Do you remember sitting here a few years ago, | 你记不记得几年前我们坐在这里 |
[31:55] | right on this couch? | 就在这张沙发上 |
[32:00] | You turned out to be a ten, Jack. | 我给你打十分 杰克 |
[32:04] | I mean, I would go higher, | 我还可以打更高 |
[32:07] | but I hate when people say “On a scale of one to ten,” | 但是我不喜欢说好了”1到10分”的时候 |
[32:10] | and then someone answers “12,” You know? | 有个人说”12分” 你懂吗 |
[32:11] | There are rules. | 规则就是规则 |
[32:14] | – You’re a 12. – Thank you. | -我给你12分 -谢谢 |
[32:18] | I’m glad that you acknowledged that. | 很高兴你认可这一点 |
[32:19] | Of course I acknowledge. | 我当然认可 |
[32:23] | Okay, guys, what do you say? | 好了 孩子们 怎么玩 |
[32:25] | – Let’s get a blindfold on her. – All right, Kate, let’s… | -把她眼睛蒙起来 -凯特 来玩吧 |
[32:27] | -Let’s do it! -Spin her around, see if she’s still got it. | -来玩吧 -让她转几圈 看看还能不能贴准 |
[32:29] | – No, no. – I don’t think she’s gonna do it. | -不行 不行 -我觉得贴不准 |
[32:31] | – I think I do. – I think she does. | -我觉得我可以 -我觉得她可以 |
[32:33] | Have you been practicing in your room | 你是在自己房间练过 |
[32:34] | – or something? – Don’t doubt your sister. | -还是怎么回事 -不许怀疑妹妹 |
[32:36] | It’s been a long time, okay? I agree with Kevin. | 很久没玩了 好吗 我同意凯文 |
[32:38] | – Come on. – I have faith in her. | -加油 -我相信她 |
[32:39] | Kate has always… | 凯特向来很… |
[32:43] | Hey, Bec, look at that. | 小贝 看这个 |
[32:46] | – Holy cow. – Is that thing for real? | -我了个去 -真有这种事 |
[32:48] | Hey, guys, look at that, look. | 孩子们 看看这个 |
[32:51] | Babe, maybe there’s a… | 宝贝 也许在哪个地方 |
[32:53] | another family out there just like ours. | 有跟我们相似的一家人 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:57] | The Peasings. | 皮森一家 |
[32:59] | And they live in… | 他们住在 |
[33:01] | Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州 |
[33:04] | And they’re very happy. | 他们很幸福 |
[33:05] | Yeah, they look very happy. | 是啊 他们看着非常幸福 |
[33:10] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[33:11] | Jack, when the world puts something this obvious in front of you, | 杰克 上天把那么明显的提示摆在眼前 |
[33:14] | you don’t just walk away from it. | 我们可不能一走了之 |
[33:16] | You could be… missing out on something very important. | 这样可能会 错过特别重要的东西 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:22] | But I don’t think we’re gonna use it much. | 但我感觉我们不会经常玩这个 |
[33:25] | – Do you want to use this? – Um, what am I doing? | -你想玩这个吗 -我该做什么 |
[33:27] | – All right, spin. – What am I doing? | -好 转起来 -我该做什么 |
[33:28] | Spin her, spin her, spin her. | 转起来 转起来 转起来 |
[33:29] | Get her nice and dizzy and disoriented. | 让她彻彻底底晕头转向 |
[33:32] | Oh, no, spin the other way, spin the other way! | 行了 往另一头转 往另一头转 |
[33:36] | All right, give her the tail, give her the tail. | 好 把尾巴给她 把尾巴给她 |
[33:37] | Can’t believe you guys stopped her… | 你们居然让她停了 |
[33:39] | – Jack. – What? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[33:41] | No, I moved around the room. | 我绕着屋子挪了一圈 |
[33:42] | Wrong way, wrong way, wrong way. | 走错了 走错了 走错了 |
[33:45] | Okay, don’t give her any hints, Randall. | 行了 别给她提示 兰德尔 |
[33:47] | I’m not giving her hints. | 我没给她提示 |
[33:50] | There she goes. | 她要贴了 |
[33:53] | Katie girl, no, are you peeking, what? | 凯特宝贝 你是不是偷看了 |
[33:55] | – No! – How do you do that? | -没有 -你怎么做到的 |
[33:56] | Bug, come on, come on, tell us how you do that. | 宝贝 说嘛 告诉我们你是怎么做到的 |
[33:58] | It’s crazy. | 她太牛了 |
[34:00] | Before you put the blindfold on, | 在你们给我戴上眼罩之前 |
[34:01] | I look to see where you guys all are. | 我好好看清了你们都在哪 |
[34:03] | And you never shut up. | 而且你们一向会在旁边很吵 |
[34:05] | So as long as I know where you are, | 所以只要我知道你们的位置 |
[34:08] | I always know where I’m going. | 我就知道该往哪走 |
[34:13] | Baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[34:34] | You have a creepy glow about you. | 你整个人身上有种特别的神采 |
[34:38] | I got some good news. | 我听到了一个好消息 |
[34:40] | I got some very good news | 我听到了一个好消息 |
[34:43] | on a very sad day. | 即便今天很悲伤 |
[34:53] | We don’t have parents anymore. | 我们是没爸妈的孩子了 |
[34:56] | We still have parents. | 我们是有爸妈的 |
[34:58] | You know what I mean, though. | 你们明白我意思 |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:03] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[35:07] | Like, with our lives? | 你是指生活方面吗 |
[35:12] | We’re gonna do what she wanteld us to do. | 我们要继续像她希望的那样 |
[35:14] | We’re gonna live fearlessly. | 无所畏惧地活下去 |
[35:18] | I’m gonna open up so many music schools | 我打算为视力受损的孩子们 |
[35:20] | for the visually impaired that… | 开更多的音乐学校… |
[35:22] | People are gonna start becoming resentful of blind musicians? | 多到大家会开始讨厌盲人音乐家吗 |
[35:25] | – Exactly. – Yes. | -没错 -太棒了 |
[35:27] | They’re gonna say, “They have it too good.” | 大家会说”他们都优秀得过分了” |
[35:33] | I’m gonna focus on the nonprofit. | 我打算集中精力开展公益活动 |
[35:37] | Be home more. | 花更多时间在家 |
[35:39] | I like my home. | 我喜欢我的家 |
[35:42] | Took me a long time to get it. | 我花了那么长时间才意识到 |
[35:50] | DNC wants me to go to the Iowa state fair. | 民主党代会希望我去参加爱荷华州博览会 |
[35:53] | Shake some hands, eat some junk food. | 去握握手 吃吃垃圾食品 |
[35:56] | Deep-fried Oreos and whatnot. | 油炸奥利奥之类的黑暗料理 |
[35:59] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[36:00] | if the folks who like to deep-fry their food like you… | 要是那些喜欢油炸食物的人欣赏我… |
[36:05] | …then maybe… | 那也许 |
[36:09] | You gonna go? | 你打算去吗 |
[36:10] | – I’m weighing it with Beth. – Mm-hmm. | -我在和贝丝商量 -然后呢 |
[36:12] | But, uh, if she’s down? | 如果她同意 |
[36:16] | For Mom? | 那为了妈妈 |
[36:20] | Yeah, for Mom I might go. | 为了妈 也许我会去的 |
[36:30] | Can I tell you guys my nightmare? | 我能告诉你们我最大的恐惧吗 |
[36:36] | We drift. | 怕我们疏远 |
[36:38] | With Mom being gone and our busy lives, we drift. | 妈妈去世以后 我们各忙各的 最终渐行渐远 |
[36:41] | And I’m not saying we wind up, | 我不是说我们从此不再联系 |
[36:42] | you know, estranged or anything, but… | 或者完全不来往什么的 只是… |
[36:44] | We’re not gonna drift. | 我们不会疏远的 |
[36:47] | We could drift. | 有这个可能 |
[36:58] | Secret. | 告诉你们一个秘密 |
[37:01] | If someone asks me to close my eyes | 如果有人让我闭上眼睛 |
[37:03] | and picture my family… | 然后想象我的家人 |
[37:06] | it’s not Beth and the girls I see first. | 我最先想到的不是贝丝和女儿们 |
[37:10] | My first picture is Mom and Dad | 我最先想到的是妈妈和爸爸 |
[37:12] | and the two of you. | 还有你们俩 |
[37:16] | Younger, cuter versions of you two, but still… | 虽然是你们更年轻可爱的样子 不过还是你们 |
[37:21] | – Same. – Same. | -我也一样 -我也是 |
[37:27] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[37:31] | First came? | 第一个… |
[37:36] | Me. | 是我 |
[37:37] | – And Dad said? – Gee. | -爸爸说 -天哪 |
[37:40] | – And then came? – Me. | -然后呢 -是我 |
[37:42] | – And Mom said? – We. | -妈妈说 -妈呀 |
[37:45] | And then came? | 最后呢 |
[37:47] | Me. | 是我 |
[37:49] | And they said? | 然后他们说 |
[37:51] | That’s three. | 三个了 |
[37:54] | Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[37:56] | Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[38:09] | Hey, Kate? | 凯特 |
[38:13] | If you drifted… | 要是你漂走了 |
[38:17] | we’d drift right after you. | 我们也会跟在你后面漂的 |
[38:24] | Can you really drift, though, Kev? | 小凯 不过你真能漂走吗 |
[38:27] | ‘Cause I can’t remember | 因为我完全不记得 |
[38:28] | if you ever actually learned how to swim. | 你最后到底有没有学会游泳 |
[38:31] | Yeah, well, I had to learn how to swim. | 好吧 我必须得学会游泳啊 |
[38:33] | Growing up with you, all those tears, I would’ve drowned. | 不然和你一起长大 那么多眼泪会淹死我的 |
[38:35] | – Right in the kitchen. – I’m sorry, I’m just in touch | -直接淹死在厨房 -抱歉 我只是和某人不同 |
[38:36] | with my emotions unlike some people, | 我更容易动感情流泪 |
[38:37] | – Robo-Kev. – Yeah, I’m just saying, you know, | -小凯机器人 -我只是想说 |
[38:39] | people don’t like their presidents all weepy and stuff, | 人们可不希望总统整天哭哭啼啼的 |
[38:41] | you know what I mean, you got to button that up. | 你懂吧 所以你最好把感情收一收 |
[38:47] | She grabbed my hand. | 当时她抓住了我的手 |
[38:51] | Hard. | 很用力 |
[38:52] | Right at the very end. | 就在最后那一刻 |
[38:54] | You know, right before… | 就在她快… |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:59] | I know, I saw. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[39:02] | I wonder what that was. | 不知道那是什么意思 |
[39:32] | I’ve missed that little scar. | 我好想念那道小疤 |
[39:35] | Come on, you didn’t even notice it for over a decade. | 得了吧 十多年你都没注意到它 |
[39:38] | Was too busy looking at the rest of the face. | 那是因为我都忙着看脸的其他部位了 |
[39:48] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[39:50] | I know. | 我懂 |
[39:52] | But don’t be. | 但你不必害怕 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:58] | Let’s be honest, now that I’m shaving, | 实话实说 现在我已经刮胡子了 |
[40:01] | do I seem more like a man? | 我是不是看起来更像男人了 |
[40:03] | – No. – More like Dad? | -才没有 -更像爸爸了吧 |
[40:05] | – You’re getting there. – I don’t know, Kev. | -你越来越成熟了 -小凯 不好说 |
[40:06] | I don’t, I don’t really see it yet. | 我暂时还没看出来 |
[40:09] | You do know how much I love you, right, Bec? | 小贝 你知道我有多爱你 对吧 |
[40:11] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[40:12] | – Bec? – Who, me? | -小贝 -谁 说我吗 |
[40:13] | Babe, do you, do you know how much I love you? | 宝贝 你知 你知不知道我有多爱你 |
[40:16] | You got, you got to appreciate the little things, Bec. | 小贝 你必须学会欣赏那些生活琐事 |
[40:18] | Babe, you have said that before. | 宝贝 你之前确实这样说过 |
[40:19] | He was, he was listening to what I said. | 这说明他之前把我的话听进去了 |
[40:21] | He says it all the time. | 他总是那么说 |
[40:23] | – Those are big things… – No, the little things… | -那些都很重要 -没有 生活琐事 |
[40:27] | – Hey, babe? – Yeah. | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[40:30] | We did good. | 我们做得很好 |
[40:32] | You… | 你 |
[40:34] | did so good. | 做得尤其好 |
[40:38] | There was so much left I wanted to do with them. | 可是还有好多事我没来得及和他们一起做 |
[40:41] | You will. | 你会的 |
[40:42] | All right, go easy on me. Oh, boy. | 好了 别转太多转太快 天哪 |
[40:44] | Oh… boy. | 天哪 |
[40:47] | You got me right here. | 你们已经把我转晕了 |
[40:50] | What? | 什么 |
[40:53] | It’s hard to explain, but… | 很难跟你解释 不过 |
[40:56] | you’ll do all those things with them. | 你会陪着他们做那些事情的 |
[41:03] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[41:05] | I do. | 我保证 |
[41:07] | I mean, it’s not like I want to be there | 其实我不是想一直跟着他们 |
[41:09] | for anything weird. | 比如不合时宜的时候 |
[41:11] | I don’t want to watch them shower or anything. | 我不想看着他们洗澡之类的 |
[41:13] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[41:15] | But you’ll be there. | 但你会一直陪着他们 |
[41:35] | I can’t dance. | 我没法跳舞 |
[41:37] | Just focus on the kids. No, no, no, | 只去弄孩子们就好 不不不 |
[41:38] | no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[41:39] | No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不不不 不不不 |
[41:44] | Quite a thing, isn’t it? | 真的是太奇妙了 对吧 |
[41:47] | Us… | 我们 |
[41:49] | finding each other in that bar that night. | 在那晚的酒吧里遇到了彼此 |
[41:52] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[41:55] | I mean, when the world | 毕竟 当上天 |
[41:57] | puts something that obvious in front of you, | 把那么明显的提示摆在眼前 |
[42:00] | you don’t just walk away. | 我们可不能一走了之 |
[42:10] | Get Randall! Get Randall! Get Randall! | 抓住兰德尔 抓住兰德尔 抓住他 |
[42:14] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:18] | I don’t want to leave them. | 我不想离开他们 |
[42:20] | You don’t. | 你不会离开他们的 |
[42:22] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[42:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:29] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |