| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Everybody thinking they know the man. | 所有人都觉得自己了解他 | 
| [00:04] | But nobody knows Lincoln. | 但没人了解林肯 | 
| [00:06] | He was a wrestler for one. | 比如说他曾是个摔跤手 | 
| [00:08] | 300 fights, only lost once. | 三百场比赛 只输过一场 | 
| [00:10] | What do you know about Lincoln? | 你又了解林肯什么 | 
| [00:11] | I’m his bodyguard. | 我是他的保镖 | 
| [00:13] | Why aren’t you guarding him, then? | 那你怎么不去保护他呢 | 
| [00:14] | He’s next door, watching the play. | 他就在隔壁 看戏剧呢 | 
| [00:16] | Hey, Mr. Booth. | 布斯先生 | 
| [00:19] | Wife’s been asking | 我妻子一直在问 | 
| [00:19] | when we’re gonna be seeing you on stage again. | 我们什么时候能再看到您登台演出 | 
| [00:25] | Soon. | 很快 | 
| [00:39] | You crave affection. You do. | 你渴望爱 没错 | 
| [00:40] | 福特剧院 义演 最后一晚 | |
| [00:41] | Now, I have no fortune, | 现在 我没有财富 | 
| [00:43] | but I’m spilling over with affections, | 但是我心中充满了爱 | 
| [00:45] | which I am ready to pour over you | 我准备将其倾倒在你身上 | 
| [00:48] | like applesauce over roast pork. | 就像是在叉烧上倒苹果酱一样 | 
| [00:51] | I am aware, Mr. Trenchard, | 我注意到 特伦查德先生 | 
| [00:53] | that you are not used to the manners of good society, | 你并不熟悉良好的社交礼仪 | 
| [00:57] | and that alone will excuse the impertinence | 仅仅这一点就能显示出你的粗鲁 | 
| [01:00] | of which you are guilty. | 因此你有罪 | 
| [01:02] | Don’t know the manners of good society, eh? | 不熟悉良好的社交礼仪 | 
| [01:06] | Well, I guess I know enough | 我想我懂的足够多 | 
| [01:08] | to turn you inside out, old gal, | 能把你翻个里朝外 老婆子 | 
| [01:10] | you sockdologizing old man-trap. | 你这不可一世的老把戏 | 
| [01:31] | Sic semper tyrannis! | 一切暴君都是这个下场 | 
| [01:34] | The South shall be free! | 南方将会解放 | 
| [01:51] | Who was that on the phone? | 谁打来的电话 | 
| [01:52] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [01:53] | Now? Where? | 现在 去哪 | 
| [01:54] | Something came up at work. | 工作上有事 | 
| [01:56] | No, no, you can’t just– | 不不 你不能就这么… | 
| [01:57] | Lucy. | 露西 | 
| [01:59] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你这是怎么了 | 
| [02:01] | Who’s Amy? | 艾米是谁 | 
| [02:02] | I’m–I’m– | 我 我 | 
| [02:03] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [02:05] | I’m sorry. Amy–Amy is a friend. | 真抱歉 艾米是个朋友 | 
| [02:07] | And, uh, she’s from work, and she needs my help. | 是工作上认识的 她需要帮助 | 
| [02:11] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [02:15] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [02:18] | I really am glad to see you. | 我真的很高兴见到你 | 
| [02:22] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [02:24] | Don’t–don’t forget about tomorrow night. | 别忘了明晚的事 | 
| [02:28] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [02:39] | So Flynn took out the Mothership again, huh? | 那么 弗林又使用了母船了吗 | 
| [02:41] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 | 
| [02:42] | I don’t know. I just got here. | 我不知道 我刚来 | 
| [02:44] | – What’s changed in your lives? – Wh– | -你生活哪里变了吗 -为什… | 
| [02:46] | Since we got back from 1937, what has changed for you? | 我们从1937年回来后 你发现变化了吗 | 
| [02:49] | I just had an unsuccessful evening | 我刚和一个姑娘过了一个 | 
| [02:50] | with a girl, so nothing, really. | 不成功的约会 所以没什么改变 | 
| [02:52] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 发生了什么 | 
| [02:53] | My sister’s gone. | 我妹妹不见了 | 
| [02:54] | Gone? Gone where? | 不见了 去哪了 | 
| [02:55] | Gone as in erased from history. | 是从历史中被抹掉了 | 
| [02:58] | Something that Flynn did or we did to the “Hindenburg” | 弗林或是我们在兴登堡号做的什么 | 
| [03:01] | has changed my family. | 改变了我的家庭 | 
| [03:01] | My mother isn’t sick anymore, and my sister was never born. | 我母亲没有生病 而我妹妹从没出生 | 
| [03:04] | Lucy, we have a dossier on you, | 露西 我们有你的档案 | 
| [03:06] | and it doesn’t say anything about a sister. | 上边没有说什么妹妹的事 | 
| [03:08] | Look, this is her right here. | 看 她就在这里 | 
| [03:11] | You wore this on the trip back to 1937? | 你在回到1937年时戴着这个吗 | 
| [03:14] | That is incredible. | 真是不可思议 | 
| [03:16] | You took it from a timeline where your sister existed, | 你把它从一个你妹妹存在的时间线 | 
| [03:19] | carried it here, to where she doesn’t. | 带到了这里 她不存在的世界 | 
| [03:21] | I do not share your excitement, Mr. Mason. | 我感受不到你那种兴奋 梅森先生 | 
| [03:24] | Whatever changed, you have to change back. | 不管改变了什么 你必须得把它还原回来 | 
| [03:26] | – Change it back. – I’m sorry, Lucy, | -把它还原回来 -很抱歉 露西 | 
| [03:28] | but Flynn is hours ahead of us. | 但弗林已经领先我们数小时了 | 
| [03:29] | – We don’t have time for this. – Why not? | -我们没有时间处理这件事 -为什么没有 | 
| [03:30] | We have a time machine, don’t we? | 我们有台时间机器 不是吗 | 
| [03:31] | Flynn could be decimating history right now. | 弗林可能现在正在毁灭历史 | 
| [03:33] | Our reality could change like that any second. | 我们当下的现实可能随时会发生改变 | 
| [03:35] | – You need to go. – Not until we figure this out. | -你得去阻止他 -我要先把这事弄明白 | 
| [03:37] | Lucy– | 露西 | 
| [03:38] | You dragged her into all this. | 是你把她拽进这趟浑水的 | 
| [03:39] | She just lost her sister. Give her a damn minute. | 她刚失去了她妹妹 给她一点时间 | 
| [03:43] | Flynn went back to April 14, 1865. | 弗林回到了1865年4月14日 | 
| [03:46] | Now, you need to get moving, | 现在 你得立马行动起来 | 
| [03:47] | and you need to eliminate Garcia Flynn. | 而你得把加西亚·弗林给清除掉 | 
| [03:49] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 | 
| [03:53] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:54] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好吧 | 
| [03:59] | Wait, what’s April 14, 1865? | 等等 1865年4月14日是什么日子 | 
| [04:04] | The assassination of Abraham Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯遇刺的日子 | 
| [04:11] | Hey, uh, I can try to figure out | 我可以试着去查一下 | 
| [04:13] | what happened to your sister, if you want. | 你妹妹是怎么回事 如果你希望的话 | 
| [04:16] | How? | 怎么查 | 
| [04:18] | Something happened on the “Hindenburg” | 在兴登堡号上发生的某些事情 | 
| [04:20] | that affected your parents somehow. | 以某种方式影响了你的父母 | 
| [04:21] | I can look for a connection, you know, | 我可以找一找其中的联系 你知道的 | 
| [04:23] | try to see what changed. | 试着去看一下到底是什么发生了改变 | 
| [04:26] | Tell me your parents’ names, birthdays, | 告诉我你父母的姓名 生日 | 
| [04:29] | anything that can help. | 以及任何有帮助的信息 | 
| [04:33] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 | 
| [04:37] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [04:38] | – Here. – Yeah, okay. | -把这个穿上 -好的 | 
| [04:47] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [04:52] | Garcia Flynn. | 加西亚·弗林 | 
| [04:54] | He went straight for Anthony. | 他直奔安东尼而去 | 
| [04:56] | He knew he was the project leader, | 他知道他是项目主管 | 
| [04:58] | the best of our only two pilots. | 是我们仅有的两位飞行员中最棒的 | 
| [05:00] | So how did Flynn know so much about us, | 那么弗林是怎么对我们如此了解的 | 
| [05:02] | our vulnerabilities? | 如此了解我们的弱点 | 
| [05:10] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [05:11] | What do they do with these recordings? | 他们会怎么处理这些录音 | 
| [05:14] | Why does Rittenhouse even need them? | 为什么里滕豪斯会需要这些录音 | 
| [05:15] | Don’t speak that name out loud ever again. | 不许再大声提起那个名字 | 
| [05:36] | Trick-or-treat. | 不给糖果就捣乱 | 
| [05:38] | Trust me, no one is more worried than I am | 相信我 没人比我更担心 | 
| [05:40] | that I am not a real soldier. | 我不是一个真正的军人这件事了 | 
| [05:42] | Where did these getups even come from? | 这些装扮到底是从哪弄来的 | 
| [05:43] | Civil War re-enactors club. | 内战重现者俱乐部 | 
| [05:45] | No wonder they smell like sweat and loneliness. | 怪不得闻起来都是汗臭和寂寞 | 
| [05:52] | – Okay, uh–whoa, whoa! – Sorry. | -好了 慢点 小心点 -抱歉 | 
| [05:54] | Just sit. | 先坐下来 | 
| [05:57] | Here. Let me. | 来 让我来帮你 | 
| [06:02] | I was really hoping | 我真的希望 | 
| [06:03] | I’d never have to get in this damn thing again. | 我再也不用钻进这个该死的东西里了 | 
| [06:10] | Lucy, I’m sorry about your sister. | 露西 你妹妹的事我很遗憾 | 
| [06:13] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 | 
| [06:15] | for backing me with Agent Christopher. | 在克里斯托弗探员面前支持我 | 
| [06:21] | Trust me. We’re gonna fix it. | 相信我 我们会把这事圆满解决的 | 
| [06:25] | We’re gonna fix everything. | 我们会把一切都圆满解决的 | 
| [06:28] | Prepare for launch sequence. | 准备进入发射进程 | 
| [06:32] | Life support systems currently online. | 生命维持系统目前运作正常 | 
| [07:07] | We really should get some paperweights. | 我们真的应该弄些镇纸来 | 
| [07:24] | Tell me this gets easier. | 以后会适应了吧 | 
| [07:26] | It doesn’t. | 并不会 | 
| [07:43] | What’s all that? | 那是什么情况 | 
| [07:47] | The Civil War just ended. | 内战刚结束 | 
| [07:51] | They’re celebrating. | 他们在庆祝 | 
| [08:05] | Praise to Lincoln! | 赞美林肯 | 
| [08:17] | Mr. Booth. | 布斯先生 | 
| [08:19] | I’m quite the admirer of yours. | 我很崇拜你 | 
| [08:22] | What production did you see me in? | 你看过我哪部戏 | 
| [08:24] | “Richard III”? | 《理查三世》吗 | 
| [08:25] | Oh, I’m not talking about a play. | 我说的可不是你演的哪部戏 | 
| [08:27] | I know what you’re about to do. | 我知道你要去做什么 | 
| [08:34] | I think I can help. | 我想我应该能帮上忙 | 
| [08:59] | Check out that swagger. | 看看他们这大摇大摆的样子 | 
| [09:02] | The Civil War just ended. | 内战刚刚结束 | 
| [09:03] | Slavery’s outlawed. | 奴隶制被废除 | 
| [09:05] | African-Americans thought their future was bright… | 美国的黑人们觉得自己的将来一片光明 | 
| [09:08] | which pretty much ends tonight when Lincoln’s shot. | 可是今晚林肯被刺 这一切也随之破灭了 | 
| [09:12] | So what do you think Flynn is up to? | 那你觉得弗林有什么企图 | 
| [09:14] | He’s got to be here to change the assassination. | 他肯定是到这来改变行刺的结果 | 
| [09:17] | – But how? – I don’t know. | -可怎么改变呢 -我不知道 | 
| [09:18] | But I do know exactly where John Wilkes Booth’s going to be, | 但我知道约翰·威尔克斯·布斯会去哪里 | 
| [09:20] | so we start there. Best guess, he takes us to Flynn. | 所以我们从他查起 应该能带我们找到弗林 | 
| [09:29] | So Booth walks into Ford’s Theatre at exactly 10:00 A.M., huh? | 布斯走进福特剧院是在早上十点整吧 | 
| [09:32] | 9:56, 10:07? | 不会前后差个几分钟 | 
| [09:35] | Hundreds of books have been written | 有成百上千本书描写了 | 
| [09:36] | about Booth’s movements today. | 布斯今天的一举一动 | 
| [09:38] | Let me guess. You read them all. | 我猜猜 你全都读过了 | 
| [09:40] | And wrote one of them. | 还写过一本 | 
| [09:41] | So why is Booth coming here now? | 布斯为什么现在要来这 | 
| [09:43] | What, is he scouting for tonight? | 他是为今晚的行动踩点吗 | 
| [09:45] | No, he’s an actor. | 不是 他是个演员 | 
| [09:46] | He knew Ford’s Theatre like the back of his hand, | 他对福特剧院的情况了如指掌 | 
| [09:48] | used it as his mailing address, | 这里也是他的通讯地址 | 
| [09:50] | picks up his mail at exactly 10:00 A.M. | 十点整他会来取信 | 
| [09:51] | – An actor. – Pretty well known too. | -一个演员 -还挺有名的 | 
| [09:53] | But his brother, Edwin, was literally | 但他的哥哥艾德温事实上 | 
| [09:55] | the most famous actor in America. | 是美国最出名的演员 | 
| [09:57] | John never quite measured up. | 约翰从未那么知名 | 
| [09:58] | So this is like if Donnie Wahlberg assassinated the President? | 这就有点像唐尼·沃尔伯格去刺杀总统一样 | 
| [10:03] | – Pretty much, actually. – Come on. | -还真是差不多 -走吧 | 
| [10:05] | Hey, keep an eye out, huh? | 多注意着点 | 
| [10:06] | If you find Booth or Flynn, come get us fast. | 要是看到布斯或弗林 立刻来找我们 | 
| [10:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [10:18] | Right this way. | 走这边 | 
| [10:20] | Hello. | 有人吗 | 
| [10:24] | Any of your books tell you where the mailboxes were? | 你看过的书里有说过信箱在哪吗 | 
| [10:26] | No. Let’s split up. | 没有 我们分头找 | 
| [10:28] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 | 
| [10:31] | – You want… Okay. – No, I got it. | -你想… 好的 -不 我知道了 | 
| [10:42] | – You all right there, Sergeant? – Yes, I am. | -你没事吧 中士 -没事 | 
| [10:45] | A sergeant. And just fine. | 中士 还不错 | 
| [10:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [10:49] | Um, Denzel… Washington. | 丹泽尔·华盛顿[现代黑人著名演员] | 
| [10:51] | I’m Nicholas. Whereabouts you from? | 我叫尼古拉斯 你从哪来 | 
| [10:53] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 | 
| [10:54] | You was free when you signed up. | 参军前你就是自由人了 | 
| [10:56] | You got kin or young folk still in bondage? | 你有亲戚或孩子还被奴役的吗 | 
| [10:58] | No, my–my family was all born free. | 没有 我的家人生来就是自由身 | 
| [11:03] | So y–you read and write good, huh? | 那你应该会认字写字吧 | 
| [11:06] | Pretty good, yeah. | 是挺厉害的 | 
| [11:07] | That’s how you got them stripes. | 难怪你能当上中士 | 
| [11:09] | Hey, boys, get on over here. | 兄弟们 到这边来 | 
| [11:11] | Old Denzel’s gonna write our notices for us. | 丹泽尔老兄要帮我们写启事了 | 
| [11:13] | We need you to write something for the newspaper. | 我们需要你为报纸写点东西 | 
| [11:14] | You go ahead and start with mine. | 你先写我的 | 
| [11:15] | I–I can’t write that. | 我不能写这个 | 
| [11:16] | “The Colored Tennessean” prints them free. | 《田纳西有色人种报》会免费刊登 | 
| [11:20] | Uh, Nicholas Biddle, 2nd Regiment, | 尼古拉斯·比德尔 第二军团 | 
| [11:22] | Colored Infantry. | 黑人步兵团 | 
| [11:24] | That’s me. | 就是我 | 
| [11:29] | Nicholas Biddle of the 2nd Regiment, | 第二军团 黑人步兵团 | 
| [11:31] | Colored Infantry, | 尼古拉斯·比德尔 | 
| [11:33] | wishes to learn the whereabouts | 想知道他妻子 | 
| [11:34] | of his wife and four children. | 和四个孩子的下落 | 
| [11:37] | The children are Selia, Sarah, Elizabeth, | 孩子名分别是塞利亚 萨拉 伊丽莎白 | 
| [11:40] | and Adam Lee. | 和亚当·李 | 
| [11:41] | My wife’s Anne, | 我的妻子叫安妮 | 
| [11:43] | and the last I seen her was in a sale pen | 上一次我见到她是在亚特兰大 | 
| [11:45] | of a human trader named Robert Clark, Atlanta. | 一个叫做罗伯特·克拉克的奴隶贩子的卖场里 | 
| [12:08] | 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 福特剧院 华盛顿哥伦比亚特区 | |
| [12:10] | Oh, pardon me, miss. | 打扰了 小姐 | 
| [12:13] | I’m General Grant’s aide. | 我是格兰特将军的助手 | 
| [12:15] | You’re Robert Todd Lincoln. | 你是罗伯特·托德·林肯 | 
| [12:16] | Have we met? | 我们认识吗 | 
| [12:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [12:19] | I–I admire your father. | 我崇拜你的父亲 | 
| [12:22] | Pleased to meet you, Miss… | 幸会 该称呼您… | 
| [12:26] | Juliet Shakes…man. | 朱丽叶·莎士…曼 | 
| [12:31] | Are you an actress? | 您是演员吗 | 
| [12:32] | No. Yes. | 不 是的 | 
| [12:34] | Not a very good one. | 不是很专业 | 
| [12:36] | Just starting out. | 刚刚开始演艺生涯 | 
| [12:37] | Something rarer than an actress: | 那您比女演员更少见 | 
| [12:38] | a modest one. | 谦虚的演员 | 
| [12:40] | General Grant was supposed to attend tonight’s play, | 格兰特将军本来要出席今晚的演出 | 
| [12:42] | but he can’t make it and I have to return his tickets. | 但是他来不了了 我只能退还他的票 | 
| [12:45] | Well, I’ll take the tickets to the box office for you. | 我会帮你把票带到售票处的 | 
| [12:47] | I’d like to leave a note too with the General’s apologies. | 我还想留一个字条表达将军的歉意 | 
| [12:49] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [12:51] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [12:58] | You know, my father’s coming to the play tonight. | 我父亲今晚会来看演出 | 
| [13:00] | Have you seen it? | 你看过了吗 | 
| [13:01] | It’s…not very good. | 不是很好看 | 
| [13:03] | No? | 不好看吗 | 
| [13:04] | Should I tell him not to come? | 我应该告诉他不来吗 | 
| [13:11] | Having President Lincoln for a father, | 有林肯总统这样的父亲 | 
| [13:15] | what is that like for you? | 是一种什么样的感觉 | 
| [13:20] | He casts a long shadow, but it’s… | 他的影响非常巨大 但是 | 
| [13:24] | not one I mind living in. | 我不介意处于他的影响之下 | 
| [13:26] | I’m proud of him; he’s done some great things. | 我为他骄傲 他的成就非常伟大 | 
| [13:28] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [13:30] | And he’s just getting started. | 而且他才刚刚开始 | 
| [13:39] | So what are you gonna do once you find your family? | 你找到你的家人之后打算怎么做 | 
| [13:41] | I’m gonna work me a piece of my old master’s land. | 我打算在我的旧主人的土地上工作 | 
| [13:43] | You think the man who owned you | 你认为奴役你的人会把 | 
| [13:44] | is just gonna give you his land? | 他的土地拱手相让吗 | 
| [13:46] | No, I think President Lincoln’s | 不 但我相信林肯总统 | 
| [13:47] | gonna make him. | 会让他交出土地的 | 
| [13:49] | It’s all smooth sailing from here on out. | 真以为以后就一帆风顺了吗 | 
| [13:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [13:53] | Uh, I’m sorry. Nothing. | 对不起 没什么 | 
| [13:55] | I didn’t—- I didn’t mean anything. | 我只是随口说一句 | 
| [13:59] | What regiment you in? | 你是哪个团的 | 
| [14:00] | Uh, the 4th. Colored. | 第四团 黑人团 | 
| [14:03] | Infantry. | 步兵团 | 
| [14:04] | 4th Colored. Yeah, I never, uh, never heard of it. | 第四黑人团 我从来没听说过 | 
| [14:08] | Whereabouts y’all fight? | 你们在哪打过仗 | 
| [14:10] | We fought all over. | 到处打吧 | 
| [14:11] | See, this ain’t no real uniform. | 这不是真正的军服 | 
| [14:13] | You pretending to be a solider, huh? | 你是假冒的军人吧 | 
| [14:16] | After what we went through? | 我们出生入死的倒便宜你了 | 
| [14:17] | Why, so you can get you a girl? | 你觉得这样可以让你讨个老婆吗 | 
| [14:19] | Look like some big hero? | 让你看起来像个大英雄吗 | 
| [14:20] | Yeah, go on, you lying rat! | 滚吧 你个大骗子 | 
| [14:26] | Miss Shakesman? | 朱丽叶·莎士曼小姐 | 
| [14:27] | It has been a pleasure. | 很高兴认识您 | 
| [14:29] | I’ll see they get it right away. | 我马上就转交给他们 | 
| [14:30] | – Please do. – Yes. | -您辛苦 -好的 | 
| [14:34] | John Wilkes Booth. | 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 | 
| [14:36] | Robert Lincoln. | 我是罗伯特·林肯 | 
| [14:37] | I-I saw you on stage here last month. | 上个月我还来看过您的戏 | 
| [14:40] | Of course. Why are you here? | 当然 您怎么来了 | 
| [14:42] | My father invited General Grant to see tonight’s play, | 我父亲邀请格兰特将军来看今晚的演出 | 
| [14:45] | and I’m helping him escape it. | 我来帮他开溜 | 
| [14:47] | I assume you know Miss Shakesman. | 我想你应该认识莎士曼小姐吧 | 
| [14:50] | – John Booth. – She’s an actress. | -在下约翰·布斯 -她是个演员 | 
| [14:52] | Really? Where do you perform? | 是吗 你在哪登台 | 
| [14:55] | I’m new to the profession. | 我是新人 | 
| [14:56] | And very humble. | 还很谦虚 | 
| [14:58] | Miss Shakesman, do you know that Mr. Booth’s brother | 莎士曼小姐 您知道布斯先生的哥哥 | 
| [15:01] | saved my life on a train platform just last year? | 去年在火车站台上救了我一命吗 | 
| [15:03] | Pulled me out of the path of an oncoming train. | 火车迎面而来 他把我拉离了铁轨 | 
| [15:07] | – It’s a true story. – Amazing. | -这可是真事 -很厉害 | 
| [15:09] | That’s Edwin. Always the hero. | 艾德温一直都是英雄 | 
| [15:11] | Yes, sir. The Lincolns owe the Booths a great debt. | 没错 林肯一家欠了布斯兄弟一个大人情 | 
| [15:31] | So we’re 1,000% sure we can’t just shoot this asshat, | 所以我们此时此刻绝对不能一枪毙了这傻帽 | 
| [15:34] | save Lincoln here and now? | 拯救林肯吗 | 
| [15:36] | Believe me; I want to. | 相信我 我也想 | 
| [15:37] | It might change things too much. | 但是会让历史改变太大 | 
| [15:39] | Like maybe there’ll be a lot less lynchings. | 比如说私刑也许会大大减少 | 
| [15:41] | I’m serious. I’m serious. | 我说真的 我是说真的 | 
| [15:43] | I just met some black soldiers. | 我刚见过一些黑人士兵 | 
| [15:44] | We know Lincoln’s death– | 我们知道林肯的死 | 
| [15:46] | it’s gonna be a disaster for them, | 对他们来说是场灾难 | 
| [15:48] | not to mention my great-great-grandparents. | 更别说我的曾曾祖父了 | 
| [15:51] | Don’t look at me. I’m with him. | 别看我 我同意他的话 | 
| [15:56] | Look, I understand, but we don’t know the consequences. | 我明白 但我们不知道后果会怎样 | 
| [15:59] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 | 
| [16:00] | It’s our job to protect history. | 我们有义务维护历史 | 
| [16:02] | Yeah, rich white guys’ history. | 有钱白人的历史 | 
| [16:03] | A lot of my history sucks. | 黑人的历史都很糟糕 | 
| [16:05] | Look, I know it seems crazy, | 我知道这事看来很疯狂 | 
| [16:06] | but maybe we can change things for the better. | 但也许我们能让事情变得更好 | 
| [16:25] | This is the Herndon House, | 这是赫恩登酒店 | 
| [16:27] | where Booth meets with his conspirators. | 布斯和他同伙会合的地方 | 
| [16:30] | What conspirators? | 什么同伙 | 
| [16:31] | Get back, get back! | 躲起来 躲起来 | 
| [16:34] | When I shoot, you run. Stay low. | 我一开枪 你们就弯着腰跑 | 
| [16:36] | Don’t stop for anything! | 绝对不要停下 | 
| [16:37] | But what about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [16:38] | I’m right behind you. | 我会跟在你们后面 | 
| [16:40] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快 | 
| [16:56] | – What happened? – Nothing. Come on! Go! | -怎么了 -没事 快点 快跑 | 
| [17:10] | Your brother looks to be at the fag end of things. | 你哥哥好像非常不适 | 
| [17:12] | Poor digestion’s all. | 只是吃坏了肚子 | 
| [17:13] | – I thank you very much, ma’am. – Thank you. | -非常感谢你 女士 -谢谢 | 
| [17:20] | Oh! Where the hell is Rufus with the supplies? | 卢夫斯和补给在哪呢 | 
| [17:22] | You need a real doctor. | 你需要去看真正的医生 | 
| [17:24] | To do what? Leech me? | 去看什么 用蚂蟥吸血吗 | 
| [17:29] | – Get this off me. – Okay. | -帮我脱掉衣服 -好 | 
| [17:33] | This would take 15 minutes to patch back home. | 在现代 只要十五分钟就能缝好伤口了 | 
| [17:35] | Here, I’m gonna die of sepsis. | 在这里 我要失血过多而死了 | 
| [17:38] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 | 
| [17:39] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -拿到了 -好 | 
| [17:42] | Rufus, you’re up. | 卢夫斯 你来 | 
| [17:45] | My knife’s in the pocket. | 我的刀在口袋里 | 
| [17:46] | You gotta sterilize it over the lamp. | 你要在灯火上消毒一下 | 
| [17:48] | Um… what? | 什么 | 
| [17:50] | The bullet’s still in there. | 子弹还没取出来 | 
| [17:51] | It’s just under the skin, but you gotta take it out. | 就在皮肤下 你得把它取出来 | 
| [17:53] | Why me? | 为什么是我 | 
| [17:54] | Because you work with your hands. | 因为你干的是手工活 | 
| [17:56] | Yeah, on circuit boards. | 但那是在电路板上 | 
| [17:57] | Think of me as a circuit board… | 就当我是电路板 | 
| [17:59] | that’s gonna die if you don’t help. | 如果你不帮忙 我就要死了 | 
| [18:02] | Don’t look at me. I faint. | 别看我 我晕血 | 
| [18:06] | So those weapons Flynn has. | 弗林手上的那些武器 | 
| [18:08] | Why does he need that kind of firepower, huh? | 他为什么要用那种大火力武器 | 
| [18:10] | Lincoln gets killed anyway. | 怎么着都能杀死林肯 | 
| [18:12] | I don’t think it’s just about Lincoln. | 我觉得不光是要用来杀林肯 | 
| [18:14] | Lincoln’s death was part of a much larger conspiracy | 林肯的死亡只是一举戕害 | 
| [18:16] | to kill the four most powerful men in government | 四位政府要员这一重大阴谋的 | 
| [18:18] | in one fell swoop. | 一部分 | 
| [18:19] | Lincoln, Vice President Johnson, | 林肯 副总统约翰逊 | 
| [18:22] | Secretary of State Seward, and General Grant. | 国务卿苏华德以及格兰特将军 | 
| [18:24] | It would have been devastating, | 这将是毁灭性的打击 | 
| [18:25] | but the other shooters never followed through | 但其他凶手要么一直没能得手 | 
| [18:26] | or just failed outright. | 要么彻底失败了 | 
| [18:28] | Well, that’s before they had semiautomatic weapons. | 那是因为他们没有半自动武器 | 
| [18:32] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [18:34] | What if Flynn is trying to help them succeed? | 如果弗林是在帮他们实现刺杀目的呢 | 
| [18:37] | They would cripple the Union, maybe revive the Confederacy. | 他们会搞垮联邦政府 也许会恢复南部邦联 | 
| [18:39] | Hell, Johnson and Grant are supposed to become presidents. | 约翰逊和格兰特本来会接任下两任总统的 | 
| [18:42] | America as we know it would be unrecognizable. | 美国历史就会发生翻天覆地的变化 | 
| [18:44] | Okay, so how do we stop all that? | 那我们该如何阻止这一切 | 
| [18:46] | One problem at a time. | 逐个击破 | 
| [18:47] | Grant takes a train out of town at 6:00. | 格兰特会乘坐六点的火车离开 | 
| [18:49] | I need to make sure he’s on it. | 我去确保他会出现在火车上 | 
| [18:50] | You take care of Wyatt. | 你照顾好怀亚特 | 
| [18:52] | We’re gonna need you tonight. | 今晚有你的用武之地 | 
| [18:57] | This is gonna be the worst game of Operation ever. | 这肯定是最糟的一次”手术”[游戏名] | 
| [19:05] | Go on. | 来吧 | 
| [19:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 | 
| [19:28] | Miss Shakesman? | 莎士曼小姐 | 
| [19:31] | Mr. Lincoln. | 林肯先生 | 
| [19:32] | What are you doing here? | 您怎么来了 | 
| [19:34] | Following you, it seems. | 看来是追您来了 | 
| [19:36] | I’m a lucky man, then. | 那我真是太幸运了 | 
| [19:39] | What happened to the train? | 这列火车怎么了 | 
| [19:40] | Technically speaking, it broke. | 具体说来 它坏了 | 
| [19:43] | Much to General Grant’s dismay, | 格兰特将军要失望了 | 
| [19:45] | he and I will be seeing a play tonight. | 因为他今晚要跟我一同看戏 | 
| [19:47] | No! | 不行 | 
| [19:49] | Like I said before, it’s a terrible play. | 我之前说过 那出戏很烂 | 
| [19:51] | The general will hate it. | 将军不会喜欢的 | 
| [19:54] | Maybe. But the general and I are already committed. | 有可能 但将军已经和我约好了 | 
| [19:57] | But is there any chance that you’d like to see a terrible play? | 但不知道您愿不愿意一起看这出烂戏 | 
| [20:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:01] | Excuse me for being forward, | 请原谅我的冒昧 | 
| [20:02] | but would you come as my guest? | 我可以邀请您一同观赏吗 | 
| [20:04] | You’d improve the evening a great deal. | 您肯定会让今晚格外添彩 | 
| [20:06] | We’ve met twice in one day. | 我们在一天内两次相遇 | 
| [20:08] | That can’t just be a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 | 
| [20:12] | Do you believe in fate? | 您相信命运吗 | 
| [20:18] | I’m at the National. | 我住在国家酒店 | 
| [20:20] | The National. | 国家酒店 | 
| [20:21] | It’s 7:00, then. | 七点钟见 | 
| [20:34] | We really have to stop meeting like this, Lucy. | 我们真的不能以这种方式相遇了 露西 | 
| [20:41] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 | 
| [20:42] | My sister is gone, | 我妹妹消失了 | 
| [20:44] | disappeared because of something you did to the “Hindenburg.” | 就是因为你对兴登堡号做了手脚 | 
| [20:46] | It’s war. I lost my whole family. | 这是场战争 我失去了整个家庭 | 
| [20:48] | Because you murdered them. | 因为是你杀掉了他们 | 
| [20:49] | Rittenhouse murdered them. | 里滕豪斯才是凶手 | 
| [20:51] | I asked about Rittenhouse, | 我问过里滕豪斯的事 | 
| [20:52] | and no one’s never heard of him. | 没有人听说过他 | 
| [20:53] | Rittenhouse isn’t a him. It’s a they. | 里滕豪斯不是一个人 是一群人 | 
| [20:56] | And that’s why I’m here: to right some wrongs. | 所以我才来这里 来修正错误 | 
| [20:58] | By shooting up half of Washington? | 修正方法是杀掉半个特区的人吗 | 
| [21:00] | Trying to destroy America outright? | 企图彻底摧毁美国 | 
| [21:01] | I’m not trying to destroy America. | 我没企图摧毁美国 | 
| [21:03] | I’m trying to save it! | 我在试图挽救她 | 
| [21:05] | Lucy, one day you are going to help me. | 露西 总有一天你会帮助我 | 
| [21:09] | Or what? You’ll kill me? | 不帮会怎样 你会杀掉我吗 | 
| [21:12] | That’s not a threat. | 我没有威胁你 | 
| [21:14] | It’s your future. | 那是你的未来 | 
| [21:15] | So accept it, and stop trying to interfere. | 所以要么接受 要么别再妨碍我们 | 
| [21:18] | What are you trying to do? | 你究竟想干什么 | 
| [21:20] | What does this have to do with Rittenhouse? Tell me! | 这和里滕豪斯有什么关系 告诉我 | 
| [21:22] | Don’t get in my way again. | 别再挡我的道 | 
| [21:37] | Is it unsanitary if I throw up on you now? | 如果我现在吐在你身上是不是不卫生 | 
| [21:46] | Um…you went shopping? | 你是去购物了吗 | 
| [21:50] | Robert Lincoln invited me to a play. | 罗伯特·林肯邀请我去看一部剧 | 
| [21:51] | A play? You mean the play? | 一部剧 你是指那部剧吗 | 
| [21:54] | General Grant’s gonna be there tonight. | 格兰特将军今晚会去 | 
| [21:55] | Flynn sabotaged his train. | 弗林破坏了他要坐的那趟火车 | 
| [21:56] | You saw Flynn. | 你见到弗林了 | 
| [21:58] | I saw him leaving the train station. | 我看见他离开火车站了 | 
| [22:03] | The point is, Grant’s gonna be there tonight, | 重点是 格兰特今晚会在那里 | 
| [22:04] | and I’ve gotta save him. | 我必须去救他 | 
| [22:06] | How, exactly? | 怎么救 | 
| [22:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:08] | I’ll, uh, get Grant out of the balcony | 无论布斯以何种方式出现 我会在那之前 | 
| [22:10] | before Booth shows up… somehow. | 让格兰特从包厢出去 | 
| [22:13] | I’m pretty sure we can come up with a better plan than that. | 我很确定我们能想出更好的计划 | 
| [22:15] | Will these help? | 这些有用吗 | 
| [22:19] | And I assume with all that, | 我们要用这些枪 | 
| [22:19] | we’re gonna save everybody but Lincoln? | 去救所有人 却只弃林肯于不顾吗 | 
| [22:22] | – Rufus– – All you have to do is open your mouth to save him. | -卢夫斯 -你只要开口就能救他 | 
| [22:26] | And you’re just gonna let Booth shoot him in the head? | 你真要让布斯开枪将他爆头吗 | 
| [22:28] | Do you think any of this is easy for me? | 你觉得这样做我会好过吗 | 
| [22:31] | My whole life, I’ve idolized Lincoln. | 从小到大我一直崇拜林肯 | 
| [22:33] | When I was a little girl, | 当我还是个小女孩时 | 
| [22:34] | I would memorize his speeches. | 他的演讲我就能倒背如流 | 
| [22:35] | Well, then do something. | 那就做点什么 | 
| [22:36] | We would come back to an entirely different world. | 我们可能会回到一个完全不同的世界 | 
| [22:39] | Who knows if it would be better | 谁知道是会变得更好 | 
| [22:41] | or if there would be anything left to come back to at all? | 还是一切都不复存在了呢 | 
| [22:44] | The present isn’t perfect, but it’s ours. | 现在的时代并不完美 但毕竟是我们的时代 | 
| [22:46] | Awful as it is, what happens to Lincoln is meant to be. | 虽然很糟糕 但林肯被杀是注定要发生的 | 
| [22:52] | What about my wife? | 那我妻子呢 | 
| [22:55] | ‘Cause by your logic, | 因为以你的逻辑 | 
| [22:56] | you’re saying that bad things | 不好的事 | 
| [22:57] | like my wife’s death are meant to be. | 就像我妻子的死 都是注定的 | 
| [23:02] | You wouldn’t use the time machine to save her either? | 你也不会用时间机器救她的对吧 | 
| [23:15] | You are saying that. | 你就是这个意思 | 
| [23:18] | So…your sister is supposed to live, | 也就是说 你妹妹就该活着 | 
| [23:22] | and my wife is supposed to die. | 我妻子就该死 | 
| [23:24] | – Is that it? – That’s not fair. | -是这样吗 -别这么说 | 
| [23:25] | You just lost your sister, | 你刚失去妹妹 | 
| [23:28] | and you’re gonna sit next to Robert Lincoln | 而你又要坐在罗伯特·林肯身边 | 
| [23:30] | and let him lose his father? | 让他失去父亲吗 | 
| [23:42] | Never seen nothing like it. | 从没见过这样的枪 | 
| [23:44] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪里弄来的 | 
| [23:45] | We’re Prussian. We make good guns. | 我们是普鲁士人 我们只做好枪 | 
| [23:48] | Sic semper tyrannis. | 一切暴君都是这个下场 | 
| [23:50] | The South shall be free. | 南方将会解放 | 
| [23:54] | Use this instead. | 用这把吧 | 
| [23:56] | It’s ugly. | 太丑了 | 
| [23:57] | It fires 17 bullets. | 它能打十七发子弹 | 
| [23:59] | You won’t need the knife. | 你就不需要刀了 | 
| [24:00] | I like the knife. | 我喜欢用刀 | 
| [24:03] | Just take it. | 拿着 | 
| [24:04] | The Derringer is more dramatic. | 德林格手枪更引人注目 | 
| [24:08] | Now, I appreciate the weaponry you provided us, sir, | 很感激你提供给我们的武器 先生 | 
| [24:11] | but I have staked my fortune and fame on this spectacle, | 但我已将我的财富与名声都押在这场演出上了 | 
| [24:17] | and I will see it through as I imagined it. | 我会让它如我想象的那样顺利进行 | 
| [24:25] | Mr. Robert Todd Lincoln downstairs | 罗伯特·托德·林肯先生在楼下 | 
| [24:28] | for Miss Shakesman. | 想找莎士曼小姐 | 
| [24:29] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我马上下去 | 
| [24:44] | Now, please. | 现在请听我说 | 
| [24:45] | You’ll save Secretary of State Seward? | 你负责救国务卿苏华德 | 
| [24:48] | And you’ll save Vice President Johnson? | 你负责救副总统约翰逊 好吗 | 
| [24:49] | Yeah, we got it. | 好 我们知道了 | 
| [24:52] | Lucy, just… | 露西 | 
| [24:55] | think about who you save. | 想想你要救谁 | 
| [25:06] | You wouldn’t treat him as some other people would | 当你发现他不是财产继承人的时候 | 
| [25:08] | when you found out that he was not the inheritor of that fortune. | 你就不会像其他人那样对待他了 | 
| [25:13] | Not the heir of the fortune? | 他不是财产继承人吗 | 
| [25:16] | No. | 不是 | 
| [25:19] | You people bark up the wrong tree about the old man’s property. | 你们惦记那老头的财产完全是白费心力 | 
| [25:24] | Which he left to you. | 他把财产都留给你了 | 
| [25:25] | Well…no. | 没有 | 
| [25:30] | – He’s always late. – Oh? | -他总是迟到 -是吗 | 
| [25:34] | I wish I could be sure of that, | 我倒希望自己知道是谁 | 
| [25:37] | for I have been cruelly disappointed in that particular. | 毕竟这件事已经让我失望透顶了 | 
| [25:41] | Yes, but we are old friends… | 没错 但我们是老朋友了 | 
| [25:50] | Miss Shakesman. | 莎士曼小姐 | 
| [25:52] | Allow me to introduce my mother, Mary, | 请允许我介绍我的母亲 玛丽 | 
| [25:53] | and my father, the president. | 以及我的父亲 也就是总统先生 | 
| [25:56] | Father, please meet Juliet Shakesman. | 父亲 这位是朱丽叶·莎士曼 | 
| [25:59] | Miss Shakesman, how do you do? | 莎士曼小姐你好 | 
| [26:01] | It’s a great pleasure to meet you. | 非常高兴能认识你 | 
| [26:31] | So all I got to do | 所以我要做的 | 
| [26:33] | is save the vice president of the United States. | 就是救下美国副总统 | 
| [26:36] | Sure, no probs. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [26:38] | Relax. | 别紧张 | 
| [26:39] | This Atzerodt guy shows his face, | 阿兹劳德那家伙露脸了 | 
| [26:41] | just point him out to the vice president’s bodyguards. | 刚刚给副总统的保镖指认过了 | 
| [26:43] | They’ll do the rest. The gun’s just in case. | 接下来就交给他们 那枪只是以防万一 | 
| [26:46] | What if I freeze? | 如果我吓呆了怎么办 | 
| [26:48] | You won’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [26:53] | I, um… I grew up on the west side of Chicago, | 我 我在芝加哥西城区长大 | 
| [26:59] | and there was a… there was this kid, Rich Tannen, | 那里有个小孩 叫里奇·坦嫩 | 
| [27:02] | who used to come after me. | 他经常找我茬 | 
| [27:04] | But I wouldn’t fight. | 但我不会打架 | 
| [27:06] | There was no flight either. | 也不会逃跑 | 
| [27:06] | I just stood there. It was biological. | 只是傻站在那 那是生理反应 | 
| [27:11] | Then he just beat the crap out of me. | 然后他把我狠狠地揍了一顿 | 
| [27:15] | Rufus… I don’t know you that well. | 卢夫斯 虽然我还不够了解你 | 
| [27:17] | But in the last two days, | 但在过去的两天里 | 
| [27:18] | you helped us break out of jail. | 你帮助我们越狱 | 
| [27:20] | You held a knife to a Nazi’s throat. | 你把刀架在纳粹的脖子上 | 
| [27:23] | And you pulled a bullet out of my gut without puking. | 你把子弹从我肚子里夹出来却没吐 | 
| [27:27] | You won’t freeze. | 你不会吓呆的 | 
| [27:28] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 | 
| [27:30] | I wouldn’t go into battle with you if you weren’t. | 如果你什么都不怕 我是不会和你搭档的 | 
| [27:40] | A woman of my age… | 我这个年纪的女人 | 
| [27:43] | Be you a woman of your age? | 做你这个年纪的女人该做的事情 | 
| [27:49] | – Are you all right? – Oh, I’m just– | -你还好吗 -我只是 | 
| [27:50] | – I’m just a little nervous. – Would you like some water? | -我只是有点紧张 -你需要喝点水吗 | 
| [27:59] | Here, allow me. | 请让我来 | 
| [28:00] | Oh, no, no. I’ll get it. | 不不 我自己来 | 
| [28:19] | – Good God! – General– | -我的上帝 -将军 | 
| [28:20] | General Grant, please forgive me. Are you all right? | 格兰特将军 请原谅我 你不要紧吧 | 
| [28:23] | I’m quite all right, yes. | 我没事 | 
| [28:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [28:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [28:27] | You seem tickled to death. | 你好像很开心 | 
| [28:43] | The tall guy who gave you the gun. | 给你枪的那个高个子 | 
| [28:44] | Where is he? | 他人在哪儿 | 
| [28:50] | Why do I always get the big guys? | 为什么总是我对付大块头的家伙 | 
| [29:12] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [29:14] | Father, hurry. | 父亲 快点 | 
| [29:16] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的老天 | 
| [29:25] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [29:28] | Mr. Secretary. | 国务卿先生 | 
| [29:35] | Hey, Mr. Booth. | 你好 布斯先生 | 
| [29:36] | Wife’s been asking | 我妻子一直在问 | 
| [29:37] | when we’re gonna be seeing you on stage again. | 我们什么时候能再看到您登台演出 | 
| [29:42] | Soon. | 快了 | 
| [29:56] | My friend’s drunk. | 我朋友喝醉了 | 
| [29:59] | Unhand me! | 放开我 | 
| [30:00] | Grant’s gonna be in there too. | 格兰特也会在那里 | 
| [30:03] | You’re gonna need more than one bullet. Take it! | 你会需要不只一颗子弹 拿着 | 
| [30:05] | I set this course nigh on four years ago | 我从四年前就开始计划这一天 | 
| [30:08] | and do not now submit my destiny for your approval, | 现在我才不会听从你的指令 | 
| [30:12] | nor– | 也不会 | 
| [30:18] | Actors. | 戏子 | 
| [30:23] | 福特剧院 义演 最后一晚 | |
| [30:25] | Now, some other gals and their mothers | 其他一些姑娘和她们的母亲 | 
| [30:27] | would go away when they found that out, | 会在知晓事情原委后离开 | 
| [30:29] | but you value fortune, Ms. Gusty. | 但你珍视财富 古斯蒂女士 | 
| [30:33] | Robert. | 罗伯特 | 
| [30:34] | Yes. | 怎么了 | 
| [30:45] | Miss Shakesman. | 莎士曼小姐 | 
| [30:47] | Mr. Trenchard… | 特伦查德先生 | 
| [30:55] | It’s not such a bad play. | 这部剧也没那么难看嘛 | 
| [30:56] | I’m offering her my heart and my hand. | 我对她表明心意 提供帮助 | 
| [30:59] | It’s certainly not what I remembered. | 这跟我印象中的不一样 | 
| [31:41] | Well, if it ain’t Sergeant Denzel Washington. | 这不是丹泽尔·华盛顿中士吗 | 
| [31:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉我还有事 | 
| [31:49] | Why would you be sneaking around | 你为什么在副总统下榻的宾馆里 | 
| [31:51] | the vice president’s hotel with this? | 鬼鬼祟祟地拿着这个 | 
| [31:53] | Hey, boys, look who I found. | 各位 看看我逮到谁了 | 
| [31:54] | Listen to me, Nicholas. | 听我说 尼古拉斯 | 
| [31:55] | I just need to talk to his bodyguards. | 我只是要提醒一下副总统的保镖 | 
| [31:57] | I’m not trying to hurt the vice president. | 我不是要伤害副总统 | 
| [31:59] | I’m trying to save him. | 我是想救他 | 
| [32:00] | Oh, you are, huh? From what? | 是吗 会有什么事 | 
| [32:01] | There is a man in here | 这里有一个人 | 
| [32:02] | who is going to kill him. | 想要刺杀他 | 
| [32:04] | Now, boys, hear that? | 各位 听到了吗 | 
| [32:06] | The fake sergeant say | 这个假中士说 | 
| [32:07] | he fixing to stop a man from killing the vice president. | 他要阻止一个人刺杀副总统 | 
| [32:10] | Excuse me. | 让我走 | 
| [32:18] | He’s gonna shoot him! | 他要开枪了 | 
| [32:26] | I wouldn’t do that! | 如果我是你 我不会开枪 | 
| [32:35] | – Move! – Somebody call a doctor! | -闪开 -去叫医生 | 
| [32:36] | Buy you a drink, Sergeant? | 让我请你喝一杯 中士 | 
| [32:38] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是战士 | 
| [32:39] | You are in my book. | 对我来说 你是 | 
| [32:43] | Don’t know the manners of good society, eh? | 你不懂什么是文明社会的礼仪吗 | 
| [32:46] | Well, I guess I know enough to turn you inside out, old gal, | 我想我懂的足够把你翻个里朝外 老婆子 | 
| [32:49] | you sockdologizing old man-trap. | 你这不可一世的老把戏 | 
| [32:57] | When I think of all I’ve thrown away today in hard cash, | 一想到今天我的钱打了水漂 | 
| [33:01] | I am apt to | 我就恨不得 | 
| [33:03] | call myself some awful hard names. | 骂自己是个蠢货 | 
| [33:06] | $400,000… | 四十万美元哪 | 
| [33:12] | No! Mr. President! | 不 总统先生 | 
| [33:14] | No! | 不 | 
| [33:57] | The tall man who shot Lincoln, | 那个枪击林肯的高个子男人 | 
| [34:00] | I saw him earlier with John Wilkes Booth, | 我之前看到他和约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 | 
| [34:01] | whispering about something. | 在密谋些什么 | 
| [34:03] | I’d look for Booth. | 我觉得应该去找找看布斯 | 
| [34:07] | Excuse me, Officer. | 失陪 长官 | 
| [34:08] | Yes, ma’am. Thank you. | 好的 女士 谢谢 | 
| [34:12] | – Johnson? – Alive. | -约翰逊呢 -活着 | 
| [34:17] | Seward’s okay. | 苏华德也没事 | 
| [34:18] | – What about– – Grant’s safe. | -那 -格兰特将军也安全了 | 
| [34:21] | But Lincoln… | 但是林肯 | 
| [34:23] | Is the President safe? | 总统先生安全吗 | 
| [34:25] | Where is the President now? | 总统先生现在在哪儿 | 
| [34:28] | What happens now? | 发生了什么 | 
| [34:30] | Please tell us something! | 请透露些消息吧 | 
| [34:35] | Is the President well? | 总统先生还好吗 | 
| [34:45] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 | 
| [34:50] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:51] | Thank you for saving General Grant. | 谢谢你救了格兰特将军 | 
| [34:54] | The whole country thanks you. | 国家感谢你 | 
| [34:57] | I wish I could have saved your father. | 我希望能救下你父亲 | 
| [34:59] | There was nothing you could have done. | 不能怪你 你也无能为力 | 
| [35:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [35:05] | Robert. | 罗伯特 | 
| [35:22] | Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [35:24] | Don’t go south. | 别去南方 | 
| [35:26] | You find your family, and you head up north. | 找到你家人 一路北上 | 
| [35:29] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 | 
| [35:31] | All right? | 没事 | 
| [35:32] | The man helped us, freed us, | 他帮助我们 解放我们 | 
| [35:35] | and they killed him for it. | 自己却因此丧命 | 
| [35:39] | It’ll never get better. | 情况不会变好了 | 
| [35:41] | It does. | 会的 | 
| [35:43] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [35:45] | It’s not gonna be easy, but… | 过程会很艰难 但是 | 
| [35:48] | it does get better. | 真的会变好 | 
| [36:08] | Flynn’s back in the present. | 弗林回到当下了 | 
| [36:10] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [36:15] | I decided I was gonna let it happen. | 我本来决定顺其自然 | 
| [36:19] | But then I called out to warn him. | 但我又大喊警告了他 | 
| [36:23] | It was too late. | 可为时已晚 | 
| [36:25] | It’s one thing to talk about history | 把历史当做抽象事物谈论 | 
| [36:26] | like this abstract thing. | 是一回事 | 
| [36:31] | But when the man gets shot right in front of you… | 而当一个人在你面前被枪杀时 | 
| [36:36] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [37:06] | – Wyatt needs a doctor! – Get a medic! | -怀亚特需要医生 -快找医生 | 
| [37:12] | Pressurization… | 增压 | 
| [37:14] | – Thank you. – You okay? | -谢谢 -你还好吧 | 
| [37:24] | Who shot Lincoln? | 谁射杀了林肯 | 
| [37:26] | President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated | 亚伯拉罕·林肯总统被一名 | 
| [37:28] | by a tall unknown gunman using an unknown gun | 不明身份的高大枪手持不明枪支射杀 | 
| [37:31] | on April the 14th, 1865. | 死于1865年4月14日 | 
| [37:32] | But it’s all changed. | 但现在一切都变了 | 
| [37:35] | The gunman used to be John Wilkes Booth. | 枪手曾经是约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 | 
| [37:38] | Now it’s Garcia Flynn. | 现在是加西亚·弗林了 | 
| [37:40] | Well, the assassination was planned by John Wilkes Booth | 暗杀行动是一场更大阴谋的一部分 | 
| [37:43] | as part of a larger conspiracy. | 由约翰·威尔克斯·布斯策划 | 
| [37:44] | Booth was hunted down and killed. | 布斯被追捕归案并处决 | 
| [37:46] | The mysterious gunman | 神秘枪手 | 
| [37:47] | also attempted to shoot General Grant, | 还试图射杀格兰特总统 | 
| [37:49] | but he was saved by an obscure actress | 但他被一位不知名的女演员搭救 | 
| [37:52] | named Juliet Shakesman. | 该演员名为朱丽叶·莎士曼 | 
| [37:54] | Never seen again… | 再也没有人见过她 | 
| [37:58] | Though there is a high school in Point Pleasant, Ohio, | 不过俄亥俄州波恩特普里山特有一所高中 | 
| [38:02] | named after her. | 以她命名 | 
| [38:03] | But what’s it say about me? | 怎么评论我的 | 
| [38:04] | I saved Vice President Johnson. | 我救了副总统约翰逊 | 
| [38:07] | No, says he did. | 不对 说是他救的 | 
| [38:09] | All that guy did was get shot. | 他做的唯一一件事就是吃枪子 | 
| [38:11] | Well, besides the fact that you let Flynn go, | 除了放弗林跑了以外 | 
| [38:14] | it’s good work. | 你们干得不错 | 
| [38:15] | But history changed. | 但历史改变了 | 
| [38:18] | That’s not how it’s supposed to be. | 本不该是这样的 | 
| [38:19] | It’s close enough. | 很接近了 | 
| [38:20] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [38:24] | What if something changed somewhere | 要是我们所做的 改变了 | 
| [38:25] | because of what we did? | 某个地方的某件事怎么办 | 
| [38:26] | Maybe someone else lost their sister. | 可能有其他人失去了妹妹 | 
| [38:28] | Flynn didn’t destroy America or the world. | 弗林没有毁掉美国或世界 | 
| [38:32] | Take the win. | 这就是胜利 | 
| [38:42] | Your father, Henry Wallace. | 你爸爸 亨利·华莱士 | 
| [38:44] | Your mother, Carol Preston. | 你妈妈 卡罗尔·普雷斯顿 | 
| [38:45] | Two children: you, Lucy, in 1983; | 两个孩子 你 露西 1983年生 | 
| [38:46] | 露西·普雷斯顿 1983年生 | |
| [38:48] | and, according to you, your sister was born in 1990. | 据你所说 你妹妹1990年出生 | 
| [38:49] | 艾米·普雷斯顿 1990年生 | |
| [38:51] | So how did the “Hindenburg” Change it? | 兴登堡号怎么改变这个的 | 
| [38:53] | Well, to get straight to the point, | 直截了当地说 | 
| [38:55] | Henry never married Carol. | 亨利和卡罗尔从没结过婚 | 
| [38:56] | You’re saying my father never married my mother? | 你是说我父母没结过婚 | 
| [38:58] | As far as I can tell, they never even met. | 据我所知 他们甚至都没见过面 | 
| [39:01] | Instead, Henry married the granddaughter of Irene Doehner, | 相反 亨利娶了艾琳·德纳的孙女 | 
| [39:05] | a girl who should have died in the “Hindenburg” | 她本该在兴登堡号坠毁时丧生 | 
| [39:07] | but didn’t. | 但却没有 | 
| [39:08] | That explains why my mother doesn’t have lung cancer. | 这就解释了我妈为什么没得肺癌 | 
| [39:11] | Dad got her smoking. But since they never married, | 我爸让她学会了抽烟 既然他俩没结婚 | 
| [39:13] | she never smoked, no cancer. | 她也不会因抽烟而患上肺癌 | 
| [39:14] | It also explains why Amy was never born. | 这也解释了为什么艾米没有出生 | 
| [39:17] | Right, because my parents never met. | 没错 因为我父母未曾相见过 | 
| [39:19] | – But they’re still my parents. – Keep going. | -但他们仍是我的父母 -继续说 | 
| [39:23] | So wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [39:24] | – How was I born? – You’re almost there. | -那我怎么出生的 -快说到点上了 | 
| [39:32] | Yeah, you got it. | 没错 你想到了 | 
| [39:35] | Carol’s my mother, but Henry isn’t my father and never was. | 卡罗尔是我的母亲 但亨利却不是我的父亲 | 
| [39:40] | My mother’s been lying to me my whole life. | 我妈一直都在欺骗我 | 
| [39:56] | I’m not recording them anymore. | 我不会再窃听他们了 | 
| [39:58] | I don’t care who Rittenhouse is. | 我不在乎里滕豪斯是谁 | 
| [40:00] | Lucy and Wyatt trust me, and I am not spying on them. | 露西和怀亚特信任我 我不会再监视他们 | 
| [40:05] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 | 
| [40:06] | Who took you out of West Chicago | 是谁把你带出西芝加哥 | 
| [40:08] | and sent you to MIT? | 送你去麻省理工深造 | 
| [40:11] | Who bought your mother a house and a car and– | 是谁帮你母亲买房买车 | 
| [40:14] | oh, yes, that’s right– brought you into | 对了 还带你参与 | 
| [40:17] | one of the most important scientific projects of all time? | 有史以来最重要的科学项目之一 | 
| [40:21] | And I am grateful for all of that. | 我很感激你做的一切 | 
| [40:24] | Well, gratitude doesn’t repay your debt. | 感激不能抵你的债 | 
| [40:27] | Those recordings do. | 而录音可以 | 
| [40:38] | The doctor who did this sucks. | 处理你伤口的医生技术真烂 | 
| [40:42] | It wasn’t a doctor. | 不是医生做的 | 
| [40:45] | I’ll get you stitched up. We’ll have you home by tonight. | 我会帮你缝合 今晚你就可以回家了 | 
| [40:50] | Who should we call to pick you up? | 需要我们打电话给谁来接你吗 | 
| [40:53] | I’ll call a cab. | 我打车就行 | 
| [41:06] | Hey, congrats. | 恭喜 | 
| [41:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Me first. Hold on. | 等等 我先和她说几句 稍等一下 | 
| [41:12] | Well, you’re late to your own engagement party. | 你在你自己的订婚派对上迟到了 | 
| [41:14] | My engagement party. | 我的订婚派对 | 
| [41:18] | The way you ran out yesterday, and now this. | 昨天你突然跑出家门 今天又迟到 | 
| [41:20] | And I’m not supposed to worry. | 我难道不该担心吗 | 
| [41:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:25] | – It’s just been a little…hectic. – I see. | -最近工作有点忙 -我明白 | 
| [41:30] | So did you help out your friend Amy? | 那你帮到你朋友艾米了吗 | 
| [41:34] | I’m still working on it. | 我仍在努力 | 
| [41:35] | Well, please go freshen up | 赶紧去梳洗一下 | 
| [41:38] | and find your engagement ring. | 记得把你的订婚戒指找出来 | 
| [41:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [41:45] | I need to talk to you about something. About Dad. | 我得和你谈谈关于爸爸的事 | 
| [41:50] | – What are you not telling me? – What? | -你有什么瞒着我吗 -什么 | 
| [41:51] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [41:53] | You bring this up on today, of all days? | 非得在今天提这事 | 
| [41:58] | I need a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 | 
| [42:10] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 | 
| [42:13] | I missed you. | 我好想你 | 
| [42:22] | Hello. | 你好 |