| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Garcia Flynn. He went straight for Anthony. | 加西亚·弗林 他直奔安东尼而去 | 
| [00:07] | He knew he was the project leader. | 他知道他是项目主管 | 
| [00:11] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么情况 | 
| [00:12] | Mr. Mason invented a time machine | 梅森先生发明了一台时光机器 | 
| [00:14] | and chose not to tell the government about it | 并选择不告知政府 | 
| [00:15] | until it was stolen by terrorists. | 直到被恐怖分子给偷了 | 
| [00:17] | We call this one the “Lifeboat.” | 我们把这个称作”救生船” | 
| [00:18] | But there’s room in there for three passengers. | 但这艘船能搭乘三个人 | 
| [00:20] | To do what? Go after him? | 去干什么 追捕他吗 | 
| [00:23] | Might want to hold on. | 大家坐稳扶好 | 
| [00:28] | Just ask them why they really chose you for this mission, | 问问他们究竟为什么要选你来完成任务 | 
| [00:31] | and ask them what Rittenhouse is. | 问问他们里滕豪斯是什么 | 
| [00:33] | Rittenhouse? | 里滕豪斯 | 
| [00:35] | Flynn still changed history in ways | 弗林还是用某种我还不知道的方式 | 
| [00:37] | I don’t know yet. | 改写着历史 | 
| [00:39] | Mom? You’re okay? | 妈妈 你没事了 | 
| [00:40] | Yes, of course I’m okay. | 当然 我好得很 | 
| [00:42] | What’s happened to your engagement ring? | 你的订婚戒指哪去了 | 
| [00:45] | My what? | 我的什么 | 
| [00:46] | My…engagement party. | 我的订婚派对 | 
| [00:49] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 | 
| [00:59] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [01:10] | You didn’t come to bed last night. | 你昨晚没回房睡 | 
| [01:16] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [01:18] | Just, uh… feeling nostalgic. | 就是 怀怀旧 | 
| [01:22] | Ah. You remember that? | 你记得那个吗 | 
| [01:24] | That was a perfect day, wasn’t it? | 那真是完美的一天 不是吗 | 
| [01:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [01:30] | The beach was amazing. | 那海滩太美了 | 
| [01:34] | And it was the day we got engaged. | 也是我们订婚的日子 | 
| [01:37] | Yeah. That too. | 是啊 也因为这个 | 
| [01:40] | Speaking of, guess what I found in the bathroom? | 说到订婚 你猜我在浴室找到了什么 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, no. What? | 什么 | 
| [01:45] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [01:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:57] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [01:58] | Just, uh… my head is somewhere else. | 我只是 在想别的事情 | 
| [02:01] | Well, I think I can help with that. | 我想我可以帮你收收心 | 
| [02:07] | Oh, God, it’s, um… it’s work. | 天啊 是 是工作 | 
| [02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:16] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [02:17] | What happened on September 21st, 1962? | 1962年9月21日发生了什么 | 
| [02:20] | Uh, I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 | 
| [02:22] | The Cuban missile crisis happens a month later. | 古巴导弹危机就发生在一个月后 | 
| [02:24] | Well, figure it out on your way in. | 你在来的路上好好想想吧 | 
| [02:25] | Flynn took out the Mothership, | 弗林开动了母船 | 
| [02:26] | and we’re hours behind him. | 我们落后他几个小时了 | 
| [02:31] | 士兵妻子失踪 警方寻求民众帮助一同搜寻 | |
| [02:50] | Three hours since Flynn jumped, | 离弗林穿越有三个小时了 | 
| [02:51] | and you still don’t know where? | 你还没找到他在哪吗 | 
| [02:52] | Well, we know when. When’s easy. | 我们知道时间 这个简单 | 
| [02:54] | Where in ’62? Much harder. | 62年的哪里 就不那么容易了 | 
| [02:56] | – Could be anywhere. – Almost cracked it, though. | -他可能在任何地方 -不过快找到了 | 
| [02:58] | Crack harder. | 再努力找 | 
| [02:59] | Rufus. Can you come with me a moment? | 卢夫斯 你能跟我来一下吗 | 
| [03:00] | Give me a minute. We’re close. | 给我一分钟 就快找到了 | 
| [03:02] | It’s about Anthony. | 是关于安东尼的 | 
| [03:11] | What about Anthony? | 安东尼怎么了 | 
| [03:15] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about him lately. | 我最近一直在想他的事 | 
| [03:17] | And on the night Garcia Flynn stole the Mothership, | 加西亚·弗林偷走母船那晚 | 
| [03:19] | did Anthony do anything-say anything to you– | 安东尼有没有做些什么或对你说些什么 | 
| [03:23] | that might have seemed, I don’t know, strange? | 看起来可能会有些 怎么说 异常的 | 
| [03:26] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 | 
| [03:27] | We’ve taken a peek at Anthony’s cell phone records. | 我们调查了安东尼的通话记录 | 
| [03:32] | 30 minutes before Flynn stormed the place, | 在弗林闯入的半小时前 | 
| [03:35] | Anthony made a phone call to an unknown number… | 安东尼给未知号码打了一通电话 | 
| [03:37] | since disconnected. | 就在断连之后 | 
| [03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:42] | Flynn outsmarting our security so easily… | 弗林很轻松地通过了我们的安保 | 
| [03:45] | Well, it makes a lot more sense if he had inside assistance. | 如果他有内应就更能说得通了 | 
| [03:49] | From Anthony? | 你说安东尼吗 | 
| [03:53] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [03:54] | We’ve just suffered a devastating attack. | 我们刚遭受一次重击 | 
| [03:57] | Now, we need to consider all possibilities. | 现在我们得考虑所有的可能性 | 
| [03:59] | Well, consider some others. | 那就考虑下其他的 | 
| [04:02] | Anthony is the victim here. He was kidnapped. | 安东尼是受害者 他被绑架了 | 
| [04:05] | He doesn’t need us questioning his loyalty. | 他不需要我们质疑他的忠诚 | 
| [04:08] | He needs us to save him. | 他需要我们去救他 | 
| [04:11] | Yes, of course. | 那当然了 | 
| [04:24] | I got it. | 我找到了 | 
| [04:25] | Guys, I know where they are. | 伙计们 我知道他们在哪里了 | 
| [04:27] | Um, uh, okay, so it turns out | 好了 我发现 | 
| [04:29] | that the negative-mass kinetic energy | 母船运作所留下的 | 
| [04:30] | given off by the Mothership actually leaves behind a trace of… | 大量负质量动能 其实会留下一条轨迹… | 
| [04:35] | They’re in Nevada. | 他们在内华达 | 
| [04:36] | Somewhere in this 50-mile radius. | 这片区域方圆80公里内的地方 | 
| [04:38] | Uh, not exactly a pinpoint. | 位置不怎么精确啊 | 
| [04:40] | Can we do any better than 50 miles? | 能圈定比80公里更小的范围吗 | 
| [04:42] | – Sorry, no. – Well, it’s either the desert | -抱歉 不行 -那里要么是沙漠 | 
| [04:44] | or Vegas, so… Vegas. | 要么就是维加斯 那就维加斯吧 | 
| [04:46] | But why would Flynn go there? | 但弗林为什么要去那儿 | 
| [04:47] | I’m looking. Okay, September 21st. | 我在查 好了 9月21日 | 
| [04:49] | Vegas, 1962. | 维加斯 1962年 | 
| [04:52] | President Kennedy was in town | 肯尼迪总统在城中的 | 
| [04:54] | for a DNC fund raiser at the Sands hotel. | 金沙酒店参加民主党全国代表大会筹款宴会 | 
| [04:55] | Sinatra headlining. | 辛纳屈是演出主嘉宾 | 
| [04:56] | So what are we thinking? | 所以有什么想法吗 | 
| [04:58] | Flynn’s gonna “JFK” JFK one year early? | 弗林要提前一年刺杀肯尼迪吗 | 
| [05:00] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [05:01] | That room was filled with celebrities, | 那间屋子里全是名流 | 
| [05:02] | politicians, Mafia… | 政客 黑手党 | 
| [05:04] | Flynn could kill any of them, and it would be a disaster. | 任何人都可能被弗林杀害 那会是场灾难 | 
| [05:07] | Well, we need to get there first. | 我们得先到那里去 | 
| [05:11] | How did all these people get in my room? | 这些人是怎么涌进我的地盘的 | 
| [05:14] | *Come fly with me* | *来和我一起飞翔* | 
| [05:16] | *We’ll fly, we’ll fly away* | *我们尽情地飞翔 远走高飞* | 
| [05:20] | *If you can use some exotic booze* | *如果你想品尝异域美酒* | 
| [05:23] | *There’s a bar in far Bombay* | *在远方的孟买有间酒吧* | 
| [05:26] | *Come on, fly with me* | *来吧 和我一起飞翔* | 
| [05:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [05:29] | please head to the pool. | 请前往泳池 | 
| [05:31] | The show is about to begin! | 节目即将开始 | 
| [05:33] | *Come fly with me* | *来和我一起飞翔* | 
| [05:38] | *In llama land, there’s a one-man band* | *在羊驼的故乡 有支一人乐队* | 
| [05:40] | Ten. Nine. | 十 九 | 
| [05:43] | Eight. Seven. | 八 七 | 
| [05:46] | Six. Five. | 六 五 | 
| [05:49] | Four. Three. | 四 三 | 
| [05:52] | Two. One. | 二 一 | 
| [05:58] | *You might hear all the angels cheer* | *你也许会听到所有天使在欢呼* | 
| [06:01] | *’Cause we’re together* | *那是因为我们在一起* | 
| [06:03] | *Weather-wise, it’s such a lovely day* | *天气晴好* | 
| [06:05] | You should come see this, Jack. | 你应该来看看这个 杰克 | 
| [06:06] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前看过 | 
| [06:08] | Takes more than an atomic bomb | 想要给美国总统留下深刻的印象 | 
| [06:10] | to impress the President of the United States, does it? | 仅仅一颗原子弹可不够 对吗 | 
| [06:13] | Hmm. Sure does. | 当然 | 
| [06:16] | Takes you. | 需要你才可以 | 
| [06:19] | *Honeymoon, they say* | *蜜月 他们说* | 
| [06:21] | *Come on, fly with me, we’ll fly, we’ll fly* | *来吧和我一起飞翔 我们飞啊 飞啊* | 
| [06:26] | *Pack up, let’s fly away* | *收拾行装 让我们远走高飞* | 
| [06:46] | Initiate “Lifeboat” departure procedure. | 启动”救生船”出发程序 | 
| [06:49] | Initiate “Lifeboat” departure procedure. | 启动”救生船”出发程序 | 
| [06:55] | Something you want to tell us? | 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 | 
| [06:56] | – Huh? – Your rock. | -什么 -你手上的钻戒 | 
| [06:58] | Is that part of the costume? | 是乔装打扮的一部分吗 | 
| [06:59] | Oh. No, apparently, I’m engaged. | 不是 很显然 我订婚了 | 
| [07:03] | Congratulations? | 该说恭喜吗 | 
| [07:04] | – To who? – Exactly. | -跟谁 -这就是问题所在 | 
| [07:06] | His name is Noah. | 他叫诺亚 | 
| [07:07] | I’ve never met him before, but there’s all these pictures | 我此前从没见过他 但却有好多 | 
| [07:10] | of us on vacation that I have no memory of. | 我都不知道的度假合影 | 
| [07:12] | I mean, ever since that we got back from the Hindenburg, | 我是说 自从我们经历了兴登堡号事件 | 
| [07:14] | my life has completely changed overnight. | 我的人生一夜之间彻底改变了 | 
| [07:17] | You gonna take his name or are you gonna keep yours? | 你是要随他的姓还是保留自己的 | 
| [07:20] | I don’t even know his last name. | 我甚至都不知道他姓什么 | 
| [07:22] | – Well, look on the bright side. – There’s a bright side? | -看看好的方面吧 -还有好的方面吗 | 
| [07:24] | You still got the honeymoon to look forward to. | 你还可以期待一下蜜月假期 | 
| [07:26] | Plus you get to go to Vegas. | 而且你就要去拉斯维加斯了 | 
| [08:15] | You couldn’t land any more out of the way? | 你还能降落得再偏远一点吗 | 
| [08:17] | You rather I park on the Strip? | 你情愿我降落在拉斯维加斯大道上吗 | 
| [08:27] | – We’re too late. – That’s not Flynn. | -我们来得太晚了 -那并非弗林所为 | 
| [08:29] | There’s a nuclear test site | 城区另一边约97公里远的地方 | 
| [08:30] | about 60 miles on the other side of town. | 有一处核试验基地 | 
| [08:32] | Who’s crazy enough to test a nuclear bomb outside of Vegas? | 谁这么疯狂竟然在维加斯边上测试核弹 | 
| [08:36] | The U.S. Department of Energy. | 美国能源部 | 
| [08:38] | During the ’50s and ’60s, they tested | 在五六十年代他们在内华达沙漠 | 
| [08:39] | over 1,000 nuclear weapons in the Nevada desert. | 测试了一千多枚核武器 | 
| [08:42] | Set ’em off a couple times a week. | 一周都会引爆好几次 | 
| [08:45] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:46] | I know my military history. | 军事历史我还是懂的 | 
| [08:48] | Before Vegas was known as Sin City, | 在维加斯被称为罪恶之城前 | 
| [08:50] | they called it Atomic City. | 人们称这里为原子城 | 
| [08:52] | Anyone got any sunscreen? | 你们谁有防晒霜 | 
| [09:01] | *How lucky can one guy be?* | *人可以有多幸运* | 
| [09:05] | There’s, like, 54 years worth of baseball games | 我们差不多有五十四年的棒球赛结果 | 
| [09:07] | we can bet on in here. | 可以拿来在这下注了 | 
| [09:09] | What? You don’t like money? | 怎么了 你不喜欢钱吗 | 
| [09:10] | *Ain’t that a kick in the head?* | *这难道不是给人的当头一棒* | 
| [09:15] | *The room was completely black* | *房间里漆黑一片* | 
| [09:19] | *I hugged her and she hugged back* | *我们紧紧相拥* | 
| [09:20] | 科帕娱乐厅 票已售罄 | |
| [09:22] | *Like the sailor said, quote* | *就像水手说的那样* | 
| [09:24] | *”Ain’t that a hole in the boat?”* | *”这难道不是船上的一个洞吗”* | 
| [09:26] | Security’s pretty tight. | 这里守卫很严 | 
| [09:27] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get into the show | 票卖完了 我不知道我们没有票 | 
| [09:29] | with no tickets, which are sold out. | 该怎么进娱乐厅 | 
| [09:30] | Why don’t we call in a bomb threat? | 要不我们说里面有炸弹 | 
| [09:32] | They’ll shut it down. Clear out JFK. | 他们就会关闭这里 让肯尼迪撤离 | 
| [09:33] | For once, I know where the son of a bitch is gonna be. | 就这次我还知道那王八蛋会在哪出现 | 
| [09:36] | I’m taking Flynn out at the show tonight. | 我会在今晚演出时把弗林干掉 | 
| [09:37] | Okay, so how do you plan on keeping | 好吧 那你怎么保证总统 | 
| [09:38] | the President and a dozen other celebrities safe? | 还有其他几十名重要人物的安全呢 | 
| [09:41] | Saving history is your job. Mine is Flynn. | 拯救历史是你的事 我搞定弗林就行 | 
| [09:43] | What, so you just get to make this call? | 什么 你就这么下决定了吗 | 
| [09:45] | – No debate? – No, there’s no debate. | -都不商量一下吗 -没得商量 | 
| [09:46] | Guys, I got uniforms. | 两位 我弄到工作服了 | 
| [09:47] | We can get in. | 我们可以进去了 | 
| [09:48] | What? How did you… | 什么 你是怎么… | 
| [09:50] | ‘Cause in ’62, I’m pretty much invisible. | 因为在62年人们基本对我视而不见 | 
| [09:52] | It’s my superpower. | 这是我的超能力 | 
| [09:54] | Really? You couldn’t have found me a thong? | 你怎么不干脆再给我找条丁字裤呢 | 
| [09:56] | It’s a cigarette girl’s uniform. | 这是夜总会香烟女郎的工作服 | 
| [09:58] | Hey, I didn’t invent Vegas. | 维加斯又不是我创造的 | 
| [10:00] | Well, go back and invent me a waitress uniform. | 回去给我找一套服务员的工作服 | 
| [10:02] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [10:16] | *Luck, be a lady tonight* | *幸运 今晚化身为女人吧* | 
| [10:23] | *Luck, be a lady tonight* | *幸运 今晚化身为女人吧* | 
| [10:31] | Ever dream you’d see the Rat Pack? | 你有想过有天会见到鼠帮乐队吗 | 
| [10:33] | Got to admit, despite the unrelenting fear, | 我不得不承认 虽然让人担惊受怕得要命 | 
| [10:35] | this job does have its moments. | 但这份工作有时候还真挺值得 | 
| [10:45] | *Luck, let a gentleman see* | *幸运女神 让绅士瞧瞧* | 
| [10:51] | Hey, sweetie. | 小甜心 | 
| [10:52] | How about a martini and a few hours of you? | 来杯马提尼 你再陪我几个小时怎么样 | 
| [10:56] | Really, Joey? | 没搞错吧 乔伊 | 
| [10:58] | If that’s how you talk to a lady, | 你要是这么跟女人说话 | 
| [10:59] | it’s no wonder you never get one. | 难怪你一辈子没女人 | 
| [11:05] | Excuse my friend, doll. | 请原谅我的朋友 宝贝 | 
| [11:07] | He’s terrible after his second martini. | 他喝了两杯马提尼人就不正经了 | 
| [11:09] | Even worse after his third. | 要再喝一杯就更坏事了 | 
| [11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:13] | *A lady doesn’t leave her escort* | *淑女不能离开她的男伴* | 
| [11:19] | *It isn’t fair* | *这不公平* | 
| [11:22] | *And it’s not nice…* | *一点都不好* | 
| [11:26] | *A lady doesn’t wander* | *淑女不能四处走动* | 
| [11:29] | Hey. You see that guy up there in the dark glasses? | 你看到那个戴深色眼镜的人了吗 | 
| [11:31] | That’s Sam Giancana. | 那是山姆·詹卡纳 | 
| [11:33] | He’s the biggest mobster in the country. | 他是美国最大的黑帮首脑 | 
| [11:35] | He worked with both the CIA and JFK | 他同时和中情局和美国政府合作 | 
| [11:37] | to try and assassinate Fidel Castro. | 试图刺杀菲德尔·卡斯特罗 | 
| [11:39] | Let’s just find Flynn. | 我们专心找弗林就好 | 
| [11:51] | Anthony. I can’t believe I found you. | 安东尼 难以置信我找到你了 | 
| [11:53] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 | 
| [11:54] | We can get you home. | 我们带你回家 | 
| [11:55] | Rufus. You can’t be here. | 卢夫斯 你不能来这 | 
| [11:57] | – Go. – Not without you. Let’s go. | -快走 -我们一起走 | 
| [11:59] | If that man comes back and sees you, he’ll kill you. | 如果那个人回来看到你他会杀了你的 | 
| [12:02] | – He won’t listen to me. – Why would he? | -他不会听我的 -他怎么会听呢 | 
| [12:04] | You’re his prisoner… | 你是他的囚犯 | 
| [12:07] | who’s completely unsupervised. | 他却没派人看着你 | 
| [12:13] | You are his prisoner, right, Anthony? | 安东尼 你是他的囚犯 对吗 | 
| [12:24] | One more. | 再来一杯 | 
| [12:26] | You’re helping Garcia Flynn? | 你是加西亚·弗林的帮凶吗 | 
| [12:30] | – What does he have on you? – Nothing. | -他抓住你什么把柄了吗 -没有 | 
| [12:31] | He doesn’t have anything. | 他什么都没有 | 
| [12:33] | Then why? | 那是为什么 | 
| [12:34] | People are dying because of Flynn. | 很多人会因弗林而死 | 
| [12:36] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [12:46] | All a means to an end, right? | 不过是为达目的不择手段罢了 | 
| [12:49] | Here’s to the amazing “Christy Pitt.” | 敬了不起的”克里斯蒂·皮特”一杯 | 
| [12:51] | Christy who? | 什么克里斯蒂 | 
| [12:52] | You’ll be with us soon. | 我们很快就会相聚 | 
| [12:54] | Anthony, you’re not making any sense. | 安东尼 你在说什么胡话 | 
| [13:01] | Get the hell out of here, Rufus, | 趁现在滚出去 卢夫斯 | 
| [13:02] | before it’s too late. | 还来得及 | 
| [13:04] | Go! Here he comes. He’ll kill you. | 走 他来了 他会杀了你的 | 
| [13:06] | A very good friend of mine, | 有请我的好朋友 | 
| [13:07] | the President of the United States, | 美国总统 | 
| [13:09] | John Kennedy. Yeah, Jack. | 约翰·肯尼迪 是的 杰克 | 
| [13:21] | Ms. Campbell, you have a phone call from your sister. | 坎贝尔女士 您姐姐打电话找您 | 
| [13:24] | It’s urgent. | 非常紧急 | 
| [13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:32] | You’re gonna do exactly as I say. | 照我说的做 | 
| [13:34] | And here is why. | 这就是为什么 | 
| [14:28] | – Are you okay? – I think so. | -你还好吗 -我还好 | 
| [14:29] | – Why was he after you? – I don’t know. | -他为什么追你 -我不知道 | 
| [14:31] | Are you Christy Pitt, by any chance? | 你不会恰好是克里斯蒂·皮特吧 | 
| [14:33] | What? No, my name is Judith Campbell. | 不 我叫朱迪思·坎贝尔 | 
| [14:36] | You’re Judith Campbell? | 你是朱迪思·坎贝尔 | 
| [14:37] | Who’s Judith Campbell? | 谁是朱迪思·坎贝尔 | 
| [14:39] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 | 
| [14:41] | I’m saving your life. You’re welcome, by the way. | 我在救你 不用谢 | 
| [14:43] | You let me out of here! | 你们让我出去 | 
| [14:44] | Lady, I’m trying to protect you. | 女士 我在保护你 | 
| [14:46] | By kidnapping me from another kidnapper? | 用从另一个绑匪手里把我绑架过来的方式吗 | 
| [14:49] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [14:50] | We’re Vegas PD. | 我们是拉斯维加斯的警察 | 
| [14:51] | We’re, uh… we’re undercover. | 我们是便衣警察 | 
| [14:54] | Let’s see some badges. | 亮出你们的警徽 | 
| [14:56] | Why would we bring our badges? | 我们为什么要带警徽 | 
| [14:57] | We’re undercover. They’re back at the precinct. | 我们是便衣 警徽在警局 | 
| [15:00] | If you’re cops, I’m Princess Grace. | 你要是警察我就是格蕾丝王妃了 | 
| [15:00] | 格蕾丝王妃:美国演员 后嫁给摩纳哥王子雷尼尔三世 成为摩纳哥王后 1982年9月14日死于车祸 | |
| [15:04] | – Okay, we’re not cops. – Seriously. Really? | -好吧我们不是警察 -你行不行 | 
| [15:07] | I really thought I had it sold. | 我觉得她都已经相信我了 | 
| [15:08] | Okay, look. The truth is we do work for the government. | 好了 其实我们是为政府做事的 | 
| [15:11] | We’re trying to get the man who grabbed you. | 我们在抓刚才劫持你的人 | 
| [15:12] | His name is Garcia Flynn, and he’s dangerous. | 他叫加西亚·弗林 非常危险 | 
| [15:14] | And if he wants you, he’s not gonna stop coming for you. | 如果他想要抓你 他不会轻易罢手 | 
| [15:16] | So why does he want you? | 他找你干什么 | 
| [15:17] | Lots of men want me. | 很多男人找我 | 
| [15:19] | They’re usually more polite about it. | 通常大家会更有礼貌一些 | 
| [15:23] | Why don’t you come freshen up, | 要不你先梳洗一番 | 
| [15:24] | and we’ll get this sorted out? | 然后我们把这件事理清楚 | 
| [15:28] | And then you’re gonna let me go. | 然后你们就要放我走 | 
| [15:29] | Yeah, as soon as possible– | 当然 尽快放 | 
| [15:32] | Okay, she is hiding something. | 她在隐瞒些什么 | 
| [15:33] | What she is hiding is that she is Kennedy’s mistress. | 她在隐瞒她是肯尼迪的情妇 | 
| [15:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:37] | For the last two years. And Sam Giancana’s mistress. | 过去两年都是 她还是山姆·詹卡纳的情妇 | 
| [15:40] | The mob boss? | 那个黑帮老大吗 | 
| [15:40] | Yes, remember the plot to kill Castro I told you about? | 是 记得我和你说过卡斯特罗被杀的情节吗 | 
| [15:43] | She is the one that delivers messages from JFK to the mob. | 就是她从肯尼迪那把消息传递给黑帮老大的 | 
| [15:46] | Not a lot of people know her name, | 知道她名字的人不多 | 
| [15:47] | but she is at the dead center of 1960s politics. | 但是她现正处在1960年政治的正中心 | 
| [15:50] | Okay, this is some real Oliver Stone stuff right here. | 奥利弗·斯通里的电影情节在这里真实再现 | 
| [15:52] | She has some of the most powerful men in the world | 世上最有权势的男人 | 
| [15:53] | wrapped around her finger. | 都围绕在她身旁 | 
| [15:54] | So she’s an operator. | 所以她是个投机取巧的人 | 
| [15:55] | What does Flynn want with her? | 弗林找她有什么企图 | 
| [16:06] | – Come here! – No! No, you– no! | -回来 -不 你 不要 | 
| [16:08] | No, no. | 不要 | 
| [16:10] | You let go of me! | 放开我 | 
| [16:11] | I am tying you up | 为了你的安全 | 
| [16:12] | – to keep you safe. – Don’t you dare! | -我要把你绑起来 -你敢 | 
| [16:13] | – He is not going to tie you up. – Oh, the hell I won’t. | -他不会把你绑起来的 -不会才怪 | 
| [16:15] | Look, I don’t know what this Flynn guy wants, okay? | 我不知道那个弗林想要干什么 | 
| [16:18] | But he threatened me. | 但是他威胁我 | 
| [16:19] | – With what? – He knows things about me. | -威胁你什么 -他知道我的事 | 
| [16:22] | Personal things that are none of your damn business. | 私事 但是不关你们的事 | 
| [16:24] | – What, like screwing JFK? – Wyatt! | -比如你睡了肯尼迪吗 -怀亚特 | 
| [16:26] | I’m sorry. We cannot play coy anymore. | 抱歉 不能再遮遮掩掩了 | 
| [16:27] | – Stop it! – How did you know that? | -别说了 -你怎么知道的 | 
| [16:32] | He has pictures, okay? | 他手上有些照片 | 
| [16:34] | How he got them, I don’t know, | 我不知道他是怎么拿到的 | 
| [16:36] | but if I don’t do whatever it is he wants, he could ruin me. | 但如果我不照他的话做 他就会毁了我 | 
| [16:40] | And cost Jack the next election. | 还会毁了杰克下一届的选举 | 
| [16:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [16:47] | We won’t say anything. | 我们会守口如瓶的 | 
| [16:48] | Oh, so I should trust you? | 所以我就该相信你吗 | 
| [16:51] | Is that before or after he ties me up? | 是在他把我绑起来之前还是之后 | 
| [17:13] | You told me they can only see what date we’re traveling to. | 你说过他们只能看到我们穿越的日期 | 
| [17:17] | – Not where. – That’s right. | -而不是地点 -没错 | 
| [17:19] | So how’d they follow us here? | 那他们是怎么跟着我们来到这里的 | 
| [17:20] | Jiya and Rufus are smart. They must’ve figured out a way. | 吉雅和卢夫斯很聪明 他们肯定找到了办法 | 
| [17:24] | Rufus. I’ve had enough of him. | 卢夫斯 我受够他了 | 
| [17:27] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [17:28] | Rufus is just a civilian. | 卢夫斯只是个平民 | 
| [17:30] | He’s not part of this. | 他和这事没关系 | 
| [17:31] | Not part of this? | 没关系吗 | 
| [17:32] | He’s their pilot. | 他是他们的飞行员 | 
| [17:34] | If I take him out, they can’t chase us at all. | 如果我把他干掉 他们就没法追击我们了 | 
| [17:36] | He’s my friend. You’re not gonna touch him. | 他是我的朋友 你不能伤害他 | 
| [17:38] | I told you there’s gonna be casualties, Anthony. | 我和你说过肯定会有死伤 安东尼 | 
| [17:40] | If you can’t handle that– | 如果你没法处理好 | 
| [17:42] | Don’t give me that. | 别威胁我 | 
| [17:45] | I’ve given up everything for this. | 为了这项事业 我放弃了一切 | 
| [17:47] | My wife. My kids. | 我的妻子和孩子 | 
| [17:49] | And I haven’t given up mine? | 难道我没放弃吗 | 
| [17:52] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 | 
| [17:53] | This isn’t easy for me. | 这对我来说并不容易 | 
| [17:56] | Watching people– good people– die. | 眼睁睁地看着好人死去 | 
| [17:59] | If that’s what it takes to wipe Rittenhouse from history, | 如果非要这样才能把里滕豪斯从历史上抹去 | 
| [18:02] | then that’s what we have to do. | 那我们就必须这么做 | 
| [18:06] | You understand? | 明白吗 | 
| [18:08] | All a means to an end, huh? | 为达目的不择手段吗 | 
| [18:14] | We need to get that woman back. | 我们要把那女人抓回来 | 
| [18:26] | Let the record show that our restraint… | 让事实证明我们的约束力 | 
| [18:33] | – Water? – If you sprinkle it on top of a glass of gin. | -喝水吗 -倒点金酒还差不多 | 
| [18:37] | So, you and brooding blue eyes in the next room. | 你和隔壁房间的蓝眼睛忧郁男 | 
| [18:42] | – You sleeping with him? – What? Um, no. | -你俩上床没 -什么 没有 | 
| [18:46] | He could use it. He’s wound pretty tight. | 可以来一回 他的痛苦全憋在心里 | 
| [18:50] | Okay, I’ll just– | 好吧 不如我 | 
| [18:58] | So how’d you know? | 你们是怎么知道的 | 
| [19:00] | This Flynn guy tell you? | 是那个弗林告诉你们的吗 | 
| [19:01] | Doesn’t matter. Your secrets are safe with us. | 那不重要 我们会帮你保密 | 
| [19:05] | As soon as we find Flynn, you can go back to… | 只要我们找到弗林 你就能重回… | 
| [19:07] | To Jack? | 杰克身边 | 
| [19:09] | All right. Go ahead, say it. | 好吧 你就直说吧 | 
| [19:12] | You think I’m a tramp. | 你觉得我是个荡妇 | 
| [19:13] | No. I think you’re fascinating. | 不 我觉得你十分迷人 | 
| [19:17] | Don’t think another woman’s ever called me that before. | 从来没有其他女人这么说过我 | 
| [19:19] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 | 
| [19:21] | A woman… | 一位女性… | 
| [19:25] | Especially in this day and age. | 出生在这样的时代 | 
| [19:27] | Living the life that you’re living. | 过着你这样的生活 | 
| [19:29] | The people that you know. | 遇见形形色色的人 | 
| [19:30] | The things that you’ve seen. | 有着那样的经历 | 
| [19:34] | Honestly, I… | 说实话 我… | 
| [19:37] | Felt like a nobody. | 觉得自己一文不值 | 
| [19:41] | And then one night, I met Jack. | 然而那晚 我遇见了杰克 | 
| [19:45] | And the next morning, it was all different. | 第二天醒来后 一切都变了 | 
| [19:47] | Like a roller coaster. | 过山车般直冲云霄 | 
| [19:53] | You ever wake up one day | 你是否曾一觉醒来 | 
| [19:54] | and not recognize your own life? | 觉得自己的生活格外陌生 | 
| [20:01] | Yes, actually. | 有过 | 
| [20:04] | A lot lately. | 尤其是最近 | 
| [20:07] | And now I never know what’s going to happen next. | 可如今 我却无法预料接下来会怎样 | 
| [20:09] | I really don’t. | 真的 | 
| [20:11] | Isn’t that terrifying? | 这很恐怖吧 | 
| [20:13] | Some of the time. | 有时的确恐怖 | 
| [20:15] | Do you ever wish that you could go back to your old life? | 你可曾希望时光倒流 回到过去的生活 | 
| [20:18] | Never. | 从未想过 | 
| [20:21] | It’d be easier, I guess, | 回到过去就不会活得这么艰辛 | 
| [20:22] | but I think if I did, I’d always wonder. | 但如果真是那样 我就会心生遐想 | 
| [20:27] | Wonder what? | 遐想什么 | 
| [20:28] | If I was missing out on something better. | 我是否与更美好的事物擦身而过 | 
| [20:35] | You said that name before. Who the hell is Christy Pitt? | 你以前提过那名字 克里斯蒂·皮特是谁 | 
| [20:37] | I don’t know, but that’s who Anthony said they were here to get. | 不知道 安东尼说他们就是要找这个人 | 
| [20:39] | And Anthony’s not a hostage? | 那安东尼就不是人质 | 
| [20:43] | He’s working with Flynn? | 他和弗林是同伙吗 | 
| [20:45] | Yeah, but you got to understand. | 没错 但你要明白 | 
| [20:46] | Anthony would never hurt anyone. | 安东尼绝不会伤害他人 | 
| [20:48] | He lives for his wife and kids. | 他最在乎自己的妻儿 | 
| [20:50] | I don’t get it. | 真想不明白 | 
| [20:51] | I don’t get any of this. | 这一切我都想不明白 | 
| [20:56] | From the jump, Flynn’s been five steps ahead of us. | 从一开始 弗林就一直抢在我们前面 | 
| [21:01] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 | 
| [21:05] | Let’s get ahead of him for once. | 这次我们也抢个先手 | 
| [21:12] | The name Christy Pitt mean anything to you? | 你认识克里斯蒂·皮特吗 | 
| [21:13] | – Never heard of her. – Rufus, find out who she is. | -从没听过 -卢夫斯 查出这人是谁 | 
| [21:16] | Meantime, we’re not gonna find Flynn. | 与此同时 我们不去找弗林了 | 
| [21:19] | Flynn’s gonna find you. | 弗林会自己来找你 | 
| [21:20] | I’ll take you back to your hotel room, | 我带你回宾馆 | 
| [21:22] | and when Flynn shows up, which he will, sooner or later, | 如果弗林出现 我相信他迟早回来 | 
| [21:24] | I’m gonna take him out. | 我就干掉他 | 
| [21:26] | – You want to use her as bait? – He’s not gonna hurt her. | -你想拿她当诱饵吗 -他不会伤害她的 | 
| [21:29] | He needs her for whatever he needs her for. | 她对他来说有一些某种利用价值 | 
| [21:33] | Are we 100% sure this is our best plan? | 你确定这是最佳方案吗 | 
| [21:35] | And you’ll get the pictures back? | 那你会弄回那些照片吗 | 
| [21:37] | When it’s all over? Yeah, they’re yours. | 事情解决后 照片归你 | 
| [21:42] | I need a word. | 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [21:49] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 | 
| [21:50] | She’s too important to JFK and to history. | 她对肯尼迪和历史都至关重要 | 
| [21:51] | I cannot do my job boxed in like this, | 这样束手束脚的任务我没法做 | 
| [21:53] | worried about knocking over a salt shaker | 时刻担心着打翻了个盐罐子 | 
| [21:55] | and somehow changing history. | 就会改变整个历史 | 
| [21:56] | – This is not a game. – I agree. | -这不是游戏 -没错 | 
| [21:58] | Flynn wants to wipe out everything, | 弗林想除掉这一切 | 
| [22:00] | so if we have a shot at him, we take it. | 因此一旦有机可乘 我们就要把握机会 | 
| [22:01] | I’ll do it by myself if I have to. | 必要时我会亲手来完成 | 
| [22:03] | You don’t give the orders. | 轮不到你下命令 | 
| [22:04] | You got a problem, take it up with Agent Christopher. | 你不满意就去向克里斯托弗探员报告 | 
| [22:07] | I am not a soldier, I don’t take orders, | 我不是军人 不用服从命令 | 
| [22:09] | and you are not taking her. | 我也不许你带走她 | 
| [22:14] | Try and stop me. | 拦我试试看 | 
| [22:26] | So, how long I got to stand here? | 我还要在这里站多久 | 
| [22:28] | Until Flynn sees you. | 直到弗林看见你 | 
| [22:30] | And you’re sure this is safe? | 你确定这样安全吗 | 
| [22:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [22:35] | I’ve been around long enough to know when a man is lying. | 我在外面混久了 男人一说谎我就能知道 | 
| [22:38] | I’m not lying. I would tell you. | 我没说谎 我会告诉你 | 
| [22:39] | Tell me something. | 那你告诉我 | 
| [22:40] | You got a girl? | 你有女人吗 | 
| [22:42] | Someone you love? | 有你爱的人吗 | 
| [22:44] | Would you risk her life? | 你会拿她的生命冒险吗 | 
| [22:46] | Is that how sure you are? | 如果是她你还有这么确定吗 | 
| [22:49] | Just trust me. | 相信我就好 | 
| [22:50] | If I had a nickel every time a guy told me that… | 如果每次有男的这么说我就能得到一块钱的话 | 
| [22:56] | He’s coming. | 他来了 | 
| [23:14] | Are you sure there’s no Christy Pitt here? | 你确定克里斯蒂·皮特不在这里吗 | 
| [23:16] | Got this bottle of champagne I’m supposed to deliver to her. | 有人让我把这瓶香槟交给她 | 
| [23:17] | 金沙 酒店 阳光 照耀 之地 | |
| [23:18] | I’m sorry, man. No one by that name. | 抱歉 先生 没人叫那个名字 | 
| [23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:26] | Come on. I’m not just gonna stand here and do nothing. | 走吧 我不想只是站在这里无所事事 | 
| [23:48] | – What took you so long? – Where are the others? | -你怎么这么久才来 -其他人在哪儿 | 
| [23:50] | They’re halfway across town. | 他们在城的另一边 | 
| [23:52] | But you and I have a deal, | 但你和我有笔交易 | 
| [23:53] | so as long as I get those pictures… | 只要我拿到那些照片… | 
| [23:56] | You wanted me? You got me. | 你不是想要找我吗 你抓到我了 | 
| [23:59] | Now, let’s get this over with. | 现在让我们把一切都了结了吧 | 
| [24:11] | – It’s just us! – I told you to wait downstairs! | -是我们 -我告诉你们在楼下等着 | 
| [24:13] | Yeah, no, you look like you had it well in hand. | 才怪 看起来一切尽在你掌握之中 | 
| [24:17] | Just saying. What happened? | 说吧 出什么事了 | 
| [24:19] | She double-crossed us. That’s what happened. | 她骗了我们 就这么回事 | 
| [24:21] | She went right to Flynn. | 她到弗林那边去了 | 
| [24:22] | Well, of course she did, because Flynn still has the pictures | 她当然会去 因为弗林手里还有她的照片 | 
| [24:24] | and she’s still afraid that he’s gonna use them. | 她还是怕他会曝光照片 | 
| [24:26] | He has the upper hand. | 他占了上风 | 
| [24:27] | Plus, you could’ve been a little nicer to her. | 还有 你对她的态度该更好点的 | 
| [24:32] | What? No. Hey, where are you going? | 什么 不 你要去哪儿 | 
| [24:34] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该做什么 | 
| [24:42] | ID and badge. | 证件 | 
| [24:45] | Hi, Paul. He’s with me. | 你好 保罗 他是和我一起的 | 
| [24:47] | My usual driver is sick today. | 我平常的司机今天病了 | 
| [24:50] | Oh. Hello, Ms. Campbell. | 您好 坎贝尔女士 | 
| [24:51] | The general’s expecting you. | 将军正等着您呢 | 
| [24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:54] | 内华达试验场 禁止闯入 | |
| [25:03] | – General. – Judith. | -将军 -朱迪思 | 
| [25:07] | Oh, I’m so glad you called. | 很高兴你给我打了电话 | 
| [25:09] | It made my night. | 这能让我开心一晚上 | 
| [25:11] | Well, if a call made your night, | 如果一通电话就能让你开心一晚上 | 
| [25:14] | then what I have planned for you will make your whole month. | 那我打算做的事会让你开心一个月 | 
| [25:20] | But first, | 但首先 | 
| [25:22] | a glass of the Chateau Margaux? | 能来杯玛歌酒庄葡萄酒吗 | 
| [25:25] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [25:28] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [26:37] | Any problems? | 有麻烦吗 | 
| [26:39] | Besides you? No. | 包括你吗 否则没有 | 
| [26:42] | Keys? | 钥匙呢 | 
| [26:43] | Right, ’cause I was born yesterday. | 当我傻吗 | 
| [26:46] | Pictures, please. | 照片 | 
| [26:53] | And the negatives? | 底片呢 | 
| [27:04] | Now, take me home. | 现在送我回家 | 
| [27:06] | Just one more little errand to run. | 还有件小事要办 | 
| [27:15] | 在拉斯维加斯 总有大事发生 | |
| [27:20] | 在拉斯维加斯 总有大事发生 | |
| [27:23] | 2012? | 2012年吗 | 
| [27:25] | You want this telegram delivered 50 years from now? | 你想发报给五十年后吗 | 
| [27:28] | Look, you said you can | 听着 是你们说可以发报 | 
| [27:29] | do it anytime, anywhere. | 到任意时间任意地点的 | 
| [27:30] | Can you do it or not? | 你到底能不能发 | 
| [27:31] | Hey, it’s your money. | 反正是你掏钱 | 
| [27:33] | What do you want the message to say? | 你的电报里要写什么 | 
| [27:39] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 | 
| [27:43] | I know this might be hard to understand. | 我知道这听起来可能有些不可思议 | 
| [27:47] | But whatever happens on Saturday, | 但是2012年2月11日星期六 | 
| [27:49] | February 11th, 2012… | 不管那天发生什么事情 | 
| [27:57] | Go home with Wyatt. | 和怀亚特一起回家吧 | 
| [28:05] | Even if he’s being an ass. | 哪怕他表现得像个混球 | 
| [28:09] | Just let him take you home. | 让他带你回家 | 
| [28:13] | And know that he loves you. | 并且记住 他是爱你的 | 
| [28:16] | More than you’ll ever know. | 比你想的还要爱你 | 
| [28:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:32] | 《回到未来2》中主角被困在过去时 寄信给未来的朋友 让其帮助自己脱困 | |
| [28:32] | Worked in “Back to the Future II.” | 我在仿效《回到未来2》 | 
| [28:40] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 | 
| [28:42] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 | 
| [28:44] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 | 
| [28:47] | Look. I understand. | 我理解你的感受 | 
| [28:49] | I would do anything to get my sister back. | 我会做任何事情 让我妹妹回来 | 
| [28:55] | Look, I’m sorry about before. | 对之前的事 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:58] | I get it’s your job, | 我知道 你的职责就是 | 
| [29:00] | keeping history the way it’s meant to be. | 让历史保持它应有的样子 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t believe in “Meant to be,” though, | 但是 我不认为有什么”应有的样子” | 
| [29:05] | or fate or anything like that, | 或者命运什么的 | 
| [29:07] | and if you knew how Jess died… | 如果你知道杰西是怎么死的 | 
| [29:12] | You would know there’s no such thing. | 你就会知道 没有命运这东西 | 
| [29:15] | It’s all just dumb luck | 有的只是坏运气 | 
| [29:17] | and random chance. | 只是随机的概率 | 
| [29:20] | It’s just a roll of the dice. | 就和掷骰子一样 | 
| [29:25] | Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 各位 各位 | 
| [29:27] | I know why Flynn is here. | 我知道为什么弗林在这里了 | 
| [29:29] | It was staring at me right in the face. | 答案就在我面前 | 
| [29:30] | I’m so sorry, it was staring at me the whole time. | 对不起 答案就一直在我面前 我却没注意 | 
| [29:32] | – Slow down. – It’s just such an outdated phrase. | -说慢点 -这只是一个以前的用语 | 
| [29:34] | I’ve only heard it once used at MIT. | 我只在麻省理工的时候听过一次 | 
| [29:36] | Leave it up to Anthony to call it that. | 直到安东尼又提起了一遍 | 
| [29:37] | Rufus, what are you talking about? | 卢夫斯 你在说什么 | 
| [29:39] | Christy Pitt. | 克里斯蒂·皮特 | 
| [29:40] | It’s not a person. | 它不是一个人名 | 
| [29:41] | It’s the Christy pit. | 它是克里斯蒂弹丸 | 
| [29:43] | Named after the physicist Robert Christy. | 是以物理学家罗伯特·克里斯蒂来命名的 | 
| [29:44] | It’s slang for an A-bomb’s plutonium core. | 这是原子弹钚燃料芯体的行业俚语 | 
| [30:21] | A nuke? | 核武器 | 
| [30:21] | Technically an atom bomb. | 严格来说是原子弹 | 
| [30:23] | How in the world could Flynn possibly steal an atom bomb | 在这个世界里 弗林怎么可能能偷到原子弹 | 
| [30:25] | without anybody noticing? | 而不被人抓到 | 
| [30:26] | He doesn’t have to steal the whole nuke. | 他不用偷整个核武器 | 
| [30:28] | Just the plutonium core. | 只需要钚燃料芯体 | 
| [30:29] | Once the pit’s removed, it’s actually quite small. | 如果芯体被取下来 它其实挺小的 | 
| [30:31] | Wait, so Flynn is suddenly an expert | 等一下 弗林怎么突然变成 | 
| [30:33] | at dismantling an atomic bomb? | 拆解原子弹的专家了 | 
| [30:35] | Well, Flynn doesn’t have to be. | 弗林不用了解这些 | 
| [30:35] | He’s got Anthony. | 他有安东尼 | 
| [30:37] | Could they take the core in the Mothership? | 他们可以把芯体带上母船吗 | 
| [30:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [30:40] | It’s not exactly something we ever tried before, | 这种事情我们没有试过 | 
| [30:41] | but if it explodes during a time jump, | 但如果它在时空跃迁时爆炸 | 
| [30:44] | who knows what it’ll do… | 谁知道会对过去或者未来 | 
| [30:46] | to the past or the present? | 造成什么影响 | 
| [30:48] | And Flynn’s just crazy enough to try it. | 弗林已经够疯了 肯定会去试试 | 
| [31:00] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 | 
| [31:14] | We got to get to the test site, fast. | 我们要快点去核试验基地 | 
| [31:16] | Welcome to the Sands, sir. | 欢迎来到金沙酒店 先生 | 
| [31:22] | See? Invisible. | 看到了吧 视而不见 | 
| [31:38] | I think that’s them. Hold on. | 我想那应该是他们 抓紧 | 
| [31:50] | Wyatt, what are you doing? He’s gonna hit us! | 怀亚特你干嘛呢 他的车要撞上咱们啦 | 
| [31:52] | – No, he won’t. – How do you know? | -他不会撞的 -你怎么知道 | 
| [31:53] | ‘Cause then we all blow up. | 因为撞上 我们就要一起爆炸了 | 
| [31:59] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 | 
| [32:11] | – Stay in the car! – No! | -待在车里 -不 | 
| [32:12] | No, you cannot do this alone. | 不 你不能一个人去 | 
| [32:13] | – I’ll get the nuke. – I’ll get Judith. | -我去找核弹 -我去找朱迪思 | 
| [32:16] | Be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [32:29] | Go! I’ll cover you! | 快去 我掩护你 | 
| [32:39] | Anthony! | 安东尼 | 
| [32:40] | Give me the suitcase. | 把手提箱给我 | 
| [32:40] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [32:41] | You can’t give Flynn an atomic bomb. | 你不能把原子弹给弗林 | 
| [32:44] | There is no means to an end that justifies this. | 这件事无论如何也不会有好结果的 | 
| [32:46] | I know you, Anthony. | 我了解你 安东尼 | 
| [32:47] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的人 | 
| [32:48] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [32:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [32:51] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 | 
| [32:52] | I wouldn’t have helped him if I knew about the bomb. | 如果我知道炸弹的事 我就不会帮他 | 
| [32:54] | I believe you. Okay? | 我相信你 | 
| [32:55] | I got to get you out of here. Come on! | 我带你离开这里 走吧 | 
| [32:56] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [33:19] | I got it! | 我拿到了 | 
| [33:28] | – Rufus! Where are you going? – No! | -卢夫斯 你去哪里 -不行 | 
| [33:29] | – Get out of the way, Rufus! – Anthony gave us the nuke! | -卢夫斯别挡路 -安东尼把核弹给我们了 | 
| [33:31] | – It’s not good enough! – He’s my friend! | -还不够 -他是我朋友 | 
| [33:33] | And he needs our help! | 他需要我们的帮助 | 
| [33:52] | So, was it worth it? | 值得吗 | 
| [33:55] | Protecting Jack? | 保护杰克 | 
| [33:57] | I didn’t do it for Jack. | 我这么做不是为了杰克 | 
| [33:59] | I did it for me. | 是为了我自己 | 
| [34:02] | I mean, at the end of the day, that’s all I have, right? | 毕竟到头来 我只能靠我自己 对吧 | 
| [34:15] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 | 
| [34:17] | Always am. | 一直如此 | 
| [34:20] | Oh, hey. Sorry about the crack on the head, gorgeous. | 抱歉砸了你的头 帅哥 | 
| [34:23] | Don’t take it personal. | 不是针对你 | 
| [34:30] | What happens to her? | 她会怎么样 | 
| [34:33] | Eventually, her secrets come out anyway. | 最终 她的秘密还是会暴露 | 
| [34:36] | She’s vilified by the public, and she dies of cancer. | 被公众看不起 最终死于癌症 | 
| [34:41] | Damn. She seems like she had it all together. | 她看起来那么游刃有余 | 
| [34:45] | No one’s got it all together. | 没有人能游刃有余 | 
| [34:49] | Better get the suitcase back where it belongs. | 我们还是把手提箱还回去吧 | 
| [34:51] | Hopefully before anyone knows that it’s gone. | 希望还没人发现它不见了 | 
| [34:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [34:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [35:02] | He switched it. | 他掉包了 | 
| [35:03] | Rufus… | 卢夫斯 | 
| [35:05] | Does Flynn have the nuke? | 弗林拿到了核弹吗 | 
| [35:32] | Did you find Flynn? | 你们找到弗林了吗 | 
| [35:34] | Yeah. We found him. | 找到了 | 
| [35:36] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [35:38] | What did he want in Las Vegas? | 他去拉斯维加斯做什么 | 
| [35:39] | You’re gonna want to sit down for this. | 你最好还是坐下来听 | 
| [35:42] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [35:44] | We saved Judith Campbell. | 我们救了朱迪思·坎贝尔 | 
| [35:46] | Kept history the same. | 保护了历史 | 
| [35:47] | But Garcia Flynn is still alive, | 但加西亚·弗林还活着 | 
| [35:48] | and he got away with an atomic bomb. | 还带着原子弹跑了 | 
| [35:50] | The situation was chaotic. | 当时情况很混乱 | 
| [35:52] | On the upside, we’re finally starting to gel as a team. | 从好的方面来看 我们终于有了团队凝聚力 | 
| [35:57] | Just saying. | 说说而已 | 
| [35:59] | And you believe that Anthony is working with Flynn? | 你们觉得安东尼跟弗林是一伙的吗 | 
| [36:01] | I think it’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 | 
| [36:02] | There’s got to be an explanation as to why. | 肯定有合理解释 | 
| [36:04] | Anthony’s not the type of guy | 安东尼不是 | 
| [36:06] | that would do something like that. | 会做这种事的人 | 
| [36:07] | They never are on the surface. | 人心叵测 | 
| [36:09] | Well, makes one part of our job easier. | 这至少让我们的工作简单了一些 | 
| [36:12] | We don’t have to rescue Anthony Bruhl anymore. | 我们不用再去救安东尼·布鲁尔了 | 
| [36:14] | We just need to eliminate him. | 只需要消灭他 | 
| [36:15] | Leave Flynn without anyone to pilot the Mothership. | 让弗林失去能驾驶母船的人 | 
| [36:18] | That crossed my mind. | 我也想到这点了 | 
| [36:19] | And in this gun battle, did you ever get a shot at Anthony? | 这次枪战 你有机会击毙安东尼吗 | 
| [36:23] | Never a clean shot. | 没什么好时机 | 
| [36:25] | Next time, make sure you do. | 下次请务必找准机会 | 
| [36:35] | Jiya, you found the Mothership in Vegas in the past. | 吉雅 你找到母船去了过去的拉斯维加斯 | 
| [36:39] | Do you think you might be able to track her down in the present? | 你觉得你能找到她现在的位置吗 | 
| [36:42] | Probably, but it’ll take some time. | 应该可以 但得花些时间 | 
| [36:44] | Then get started. | 那开始吧 | 
| [36:54] | I forgot my… | 我落了我的… | 
| [37:02] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 | 
| [37:10] | I… I’m so sorry, Wyatt. | 我很抱歉 怀亚特 | 
| [37:17] | – It was a long shot. – Do you– | -本来成功几率就很小 -你是 | 
| [37:21] | I’m gonna change out of these clothes. | 我要换下衣服 | 
| [37:35] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要出门吗 | 
| [37:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [37:44] | Okay, those are four terrifying words. | 好吧 这句话真吓人 | 
| [37:47] | I met this woman today, | 我今天认识了一个女人 | 
| [37:50] | and she seemed like she had it all together, | 她似乎能自如地应对生活 | 
| [37:55] | but the truth is that she didn’t. | 但其实她没有 | 
| [38:00] | No one has it all together. | 没人能活得这么游刃有余 | 
| [38:04] | Least of all me. | 最起码我没有 | 
| [38:05] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:07] | And it’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [38:09] | A lot has changed recently | 最近很多事情都变了 | 
| [38:14] | at work, | 工作上的 | 
| [38:14] | and I need to get my head straight, | 我得冷静下来理清头绪 | 
| [38:20] | and I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to do that | 而我不确定住在这里 | 
| [38:21] | while I’m living here, | 和你一起的时候 | 
| [38:27] | with you. | 能不能理清 | 
| [38:31] | Is this about the wedding? | 这是因为婚礼吗 | 
| [38:33] | We can elope, for God’s sake. | 拜托我们私奔都可以的 | 
| [38:35] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 | 
| [38:42] | I’m gonna go stay with my mom for a few days or weeks. | 我要和我妈住上几天或几周 | 
| [38:48] | I’m not really sure how long. | 我不确定多久 | 
| [38:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:04] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [39:06] | Lucy, I love you. | 露西 我爱你 | 
| [39:08] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you, | 我想跟你共度余生 | 
| [39:10] | so if you need to spend some time, | 所以如果你需要点时间 | 
| [39:11] | figure things out first… | 来先理清楚状况 | 
| [39:16] | Do it. | 那就去吧 | 
| [39:22] | Hey, I’ll be here when you’re ready. | 我会在这 等你准备好 | 
| [39:44] | Thanks for not throwing me | 谢谢你没有向 | 
| [39:45] | under the bus with Agent Christopher. | 克里斯托弗探员揭发我 | 
| [39:49] | Anthony’s a good guy. | 安东尼是个好人 | 
| [39:51] | I know you don’t know him, but trust me, I do. | 我知道你不了解他 但是相信我 我了解 | 
| [39:54] | There is something going on, | 肯定是有什么原因 | 
| [39:55] | and I am not gonna let my friend die without knowing the truth. | 而我不会不明不白地就让我朋友去死 | 
| [40:00] | For the record, I’d do the same for you and Lucy. | 不过我也会这样对你和露西 | 
| [40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:09] | Aren’t you at all curious as to why this is all happening? | 你一点也不好奇这一切为什么发生吗 | 
| [40:12] | I don’t get trained in why. | 士兵不问原因 | 
| [40:15] | Just the who, what, where, and when. | 只知道人 事件 地点 时间就行了 | 
| [40:17] | Yeah, but without the why, | 但是没有为什么 | 
| [40:20] | how can we be sure we’re on the right side of things? | 我们怎么知道我们做的是对的 | 
| [40:32] | I found it. | 我找到了 | 
| [40:34] | The Mothership. | 母船 | 
| [40:35] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [40:37] | I’ve got it to a 50-mile radius. | 精确度为半径80公里 | 
| [40:41] | We need to do better than that. | 我们得更精确一点 | 
| [40:43] | We find the Mothership, we find Flynn. | 找到母船就能找到弗林了 | 
| [40:56] | 红岩峡谷 3公里 卡里克盆地 6公里 拉斯维加斯 30公里 |