时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Hail, Hitler! | 希特勒万岁 |
[01:01] | Hail, Hitler! | 希特勒万岁 |
[01:08] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[01:09] | – I got it! – Got what? | -我找到了 -找到什么了 |
[01:11] | Okay, when the Mothership returned to the present, | 好 当母船回到现代时 |
[01:13] | we tracked it down to this 50-mile area of Oakland, right? | 我们追踪到奥克兰这80公里的范围内 |
[01:17] | – None of this is news. – Hold on. | -这些我们都知道了 -等着 |
[01:18] | Well, I accessed the city power grid’s computers, | 我接入了城市电力网的电脑 |
[01:21] | and this electrical substation here has massive power drains. | 然后这里的变电所存在大量电力损耗 |
[01:25] | We’re talking enough power to either stage Lollapalooza… | 这么大的能量不是用来开鲁拉帕路萨音乐节 |
[01:28] | Or recharge the Mothership. | 就是用来给母船充电的 |
[01:29] | You’re saying you’ve narrowed its location | 你是说你将范围缩小到了 |
[01:31] | – to this neighborhood? – No. | -这片区域吗 -不止 |
[01:33] | I’m saying I’ve narrowed it to this block. | 我是说我将它缩小到了这个街区 |
[01:44] | Hey, how about some Black Sabbath? | 来点黑色安息日的歌[摇滚]听听如何 |
[01:48] | The music relaxes me. | 这种音乐能让我放松 |
[01:51] | You want me relaxed. | 你会想让我放松的 |
[02:01] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[02:05] | We gotta go. Power it up! | 我们得走了 快启动 |
[02:07] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[02:08] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[02:10] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[02:12] | If you wanna take this thing on board without exploding, | 如果你想把这东西带上船而不让它爆炸 |
[02:15] | – it’s 30 seconds. – Move, move, go, go, go! | -就得要三十秒 -走走 快快快 |
[02:18] | Grab what you can. | 能拿的都拿上 |
[02:52] | Fire! | 开火 |
[03:03] | Techs are combing through everything now. | 如今科技处处可见 |
[03:05] | Flynn left a lot behind, but there’s no sign of the nuke. | 弗林留下了很多 但是没有核武的迹象 |
[03:07] | Do we have a lock on where he went? | 我们知道他去哪里了吗 |
[03:09] | December 9, 1944. Germany. | 1944年 12月9日 德国 |
[03:12] | The U.S. didn’t have a working A-bomb until 1945. | 美国直到1945年才成功造出原子弹 |
[03:15] | If Flynn gives one to the Nazis before the war is over… | 如果弗林在战争结束之前给了纳粹一颗 |
[03:18] | The war is over. | 战争就结束了 |
[03:19] | We need to get you back to Mason Industries. | 我们得把你送回梅森企业 |
[03:22] | Flynn is somewhere inside this 50 square mile area | 弗林在这方圆80公里的范围内 |
[03:24] | in northwest Germany, 1944. | 1944年的德国西北部 |
[03:27] | What’s so special about there? | 这里有什么特殊的吗 |
[03:28] | That’s the thing. Not much. | 问题就在这 没有什么特殊的 |
[03:30] | Lots of forest, farmland, a local castle. | 大片树林 一片农田 当地城堡 |
[03:32] | What about the date? Any significance? | 那日期呢 是什么重要的日子吗 |
[03:33] | There is one thing. | 只有一件事 |
[03:35] | There was a tavern called Das Stein Haus, here. | 有家酒店叫做石屋 在这 |
[03:37] | It may have been a rendezvous place for the Allied Resistance. | 那可能是联盟抵抗军会面的地方 |
[03:40] | It’s not 100%. The accounts are spotty, | 不是百分百确定 只有零星记载 |
[03:43] | but maybe someone there can point us in the right direction. | 但也许那里有人能给我们正确的指引 |
[03:45] | Just so I’m clear, | 让我捋一捋 |
[03:47] | you want to drop us into Nazi territory, | 你想把我们放到纳粹的领土上 |
[03:48] | roll up blind to some bar, | 盲目地闯进某个酒吧 |
[03:50] | and just convince someone there that we don’t know to help us? | 说服那里的陌生人来协助我们 |
[03:52] | By the way, bring him? | 而且还是在带着他的情况下 |
[03:55] | Well, it’s either that or give the Nazis a nuclear weapon. | 要么这样 要么任由纳粹得到核武器 |
[03:57] | Well, does anyone here even speak German? | 这里有人会说德语吗 |
[03:59] | I do. | 我会 |
[04:01] | Really? You do? | 真的吗 你会说 |
[04:02] | Yeah, four languages, actually. | 是的 实际上我会四种语言 |
[04:05] | The Army drops us into other places than Palo Alto. | 军方也是会把我们送去别的国家的 |
[04:08] | Well, does anyone have any idea | 有人知道 |
[04:10] | how we’re gonna get lederhosen in the next five minutes? | 我们要如何在五分钟内弄到皮裤吗 |
[04:12] | Ah, about that. | 这个嘛 |
[04:17] | Wardrobe dock. | 服饰码头 |
[04:19] | Hundreds of expertly-crafted outfits | 存有成百上千套精心缝制 |
[04:21] | suitable for any era. | 适合任何时代的服装 |
[04:22] | Uh, sorted by geographic area then by year. | 根据地域和年份分类 |
[04:24] | Germany’s this way. | 德国服饰在这边 |
[04:27] | Isn’t this all a bit much? | 这是不是有点太夸张了 |
[04:29] | Well, it’s better to have and not need, | 与其临阵磨枪 |
[04:30] | than need and not have. | 不如未雨绸缪 |
[04:33] | And it doesn’t seem like these missions are ending | 而且看起来这项任务短期内 |
[04:35] | any time soon, so… | 不大可能结束 所以 |
[05:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:10] | Really? You do? | 真的吗 你会说 |
[05:11] | Yeah, four languages, actually. | 是的 实际上我会说四种语言 |
[05:14] | The Army drops us into other places than Palo Alto. | 军方是会把我们送去美国以外的地方的 |
[05:18] | So when we get to this tavern, | 那等我们到了这个小酒馆之后 |
[05:19] | how do we let ’em know we’re friendly? | 要如何让他们知道我们没有敌意呢 |
[05:21] | Uh, well, the accounts that I’ve read | 我读过的那些记载里说 |
[05:23] | said that you have to order a specific Cognac at the bar. | 你得在吧台点一杯特定的干邑白兰地 |
[05:27] | A ’23 Remy Martin. | 一杯23年的人头马 |
[05:28] | These the spotty, unreliable accounts? | 就靠这些零星的不靠谱的记载吗 |
[05:31] | Unfortunately, yes. | 遗憾的是 没错 |
[05:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:43] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[06:16] | We really need to start bringing some Dramamine. | 我们真的需要带点晕车药了 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:40] | No way he’s out here alone. | 他不可能独自出来巡逻 |
[06:59] | So, how do we– | 那么 我们要如何 |
[07:13] | You couldn’t have, I don’t know, tied him up or something? | 你就不能把他绑起来或者怎样吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I could of, but he might have escaped. | 是啊 我可以 但他可能会逃脱 |
[07:17] | Look, I get that you didn’t have a choice | 听着 我知道第一个家伙 |
[07:19] | with the first guy, but if you don’t have to kill someone, | 你别无选择 但如果你不是非得杀人 |
[07:21] | you shouldn’t. We should at least try | 你就不应该杀 起码我们该试着 |
[07:23] | – and protect history. – Protect Nazis? | -保护历史 -保护纳粹吗 |
[07:24] | No, I’m just saying there is a bigger picture here. | 不 我只是说要以大局为先 |
[07:28] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到声音了吗 |
[07:32] | Move. Now! | 走 快 |
[08:09] | All right, Lucy and I head in, | 好了 我和露西进去 |
[08:10] | order the drink, hopefully get some help. | 点那杯酒 希望可以得到些帮助 |
[08:13] | Or at least not die. | 或者至少不死 |
[08:15] | – Rufus– – Stays right here. | -卢夫斯 -原地待命 |
[08:16] | No, I’m gonna need you to get one of those cars. | 不 我需要你去那边弄辆车 |
[08:19] | Rufus stays right here. | 卢夫斯原地待命 |
[08:21] | We don’t know who or what is in there, | 我们不知道那里面有什么人或事 |
[08:23] | and if things go south, we need a car with the engine running. | 如果情况有变 我们需要一辆能用的车 |
[08:26] | – I can hot-wire one. – All right, just, uh… | -我可以去偷一辆 -好的 就 |
[08:29] | make it fast. | 速战速决 |
[10:59] | Sir… | 先生 |
[11:26] | Put it away. Now. | 把枪放下 快点 |
[11:28] | Before you get us all shot. | 在我们都被打死之前 |
[11:29] | Perhaps you can tell by my accent, | 或许你能从我的口音听出些什么 |
[11:31] | but I’m not German, you idiot. | 但我不是德国人 你个笨蛋 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:36] | – You’re… – Allied Resistance. | -你是… -联盟抵抗军 |
[11:38] | I was in the middle of gathering intel | 我正在收集情报 |
[11:39] | until you two waltzed in. | 可你俩突然闯了进来 |
[11:41] | I swear, you Americans. | 受不了 你们这些美国人 |
[11:42] | You couldn’t stand out more if you tried. | 你们还能再扎眼点儿吗 |
[11:44] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[11:48] | I stand corrected. | 我站姿挺好的 |
[11:49] | Rufus! Rufus, it’s–it’s okay. | 卢夫斯 卢夫斯 没事 |
[11:51] | He’s–he’s okay. | 他 他是好人 |
[11:53] | We work with the OSS. I’m Agent… | 我们是战略情报局的 我是特工… |
[11:56] | I’m Wyatt Logan. This is Lucy Preston. | 我是怀亚特·罗根 这位是露西·普雷斯顿 |
[11:58] | – That’s our pilot, Rufus. – Well, relief to see | -这是我们的飞行员卢夫斯 -在这破地方 |
[12:00] | a lovely face in… an ugly place. | 能够看到一张可爱的脸真是太欣慰了 |
[12:03] | Now, what are you lot doing here | 好了 你们除了来打乱我的行动 |
[12:05] | – besides cocking up my operation? – If it’s all the same, | -还要干嘛 -如果目标一致 |
[12:08] | I would love to take this conversation | 我希望我们能去个 |
[12:09] | someplace a little bit more Nazi free. | 没有太多纳粹的地方再详谈 |
[12:13] | I got a car. | 我弄了辆车 |
[12:14] | Wai– | 等等… |
[12:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:18] | Fleming. Ian Fleming. MI6. | 弗莱明 伊恩·弗莱明 军情六处 |
[12:22] | Wait a minute, you’re… | 等等 你是… |
[12:24] | Ian Fleming? | 伊恩·弗莱明吗 |
[12:27] | – Have we met? – No. | -我们见过吗 -没有 |
[12:30] | It’s–I–no. | 只是…我…没见过 |
[12:32] | Right. Shall we? | 好吧 可以走了吗 |
[12:37] | – That’s– – I know. | -那是… -我知道 |
[12:43] | That’s Ian Fleming. The Ian Fleming, the dude | 那是伊恩·弗莱明 就是那个伊恩·弗莱明 |
[12:45] | – that wrote “James Bond.” – Yes. | -写《詹姆斯·邦德》的人 -是的 |
[12:46] | He was an actual spy in World War II, a good one. | 他在二战时期真的是名间谍 十分优秀 |
[12:50] | You a Bond fan? | 你喜欢邦德 |
[12:52] | Yeah, little bit. | 有一点 |
[12:54] | Me too. Love his movies. | 我也是 很爱他的电影 |
[12:56] | And the books. | 还有他的书 |
[12:57] | So… | 所以 |
[12:59] | you lot are chasing an atomic weapon? | 你们在追查原子武器 |
[13:02] | Those are only theoretical. | 那只是理论上的东西 |
[13:03] | No, they’re real. | 不 它们真实存在 |
[13:05] | This high-level threat we’re tracking, | 我们正追查的这个高危分子 |
[13:07] | he stole a functional prototype. | 他偷了一枚可用的原型火箭 |
[13:09] | We think he’s going to give it to the Nazis. | 我们认为他会将其交给纳粹 |
[13:10] | We saw a convoy on the way over here. | 我们在这边路上看到了护送部队 |
[13:12] | There was a flatbed truck with a V2 rocket on it. | 平板货车上放着一架V2火箭 |
[13:14] | And you think the Krauts are going to try and arm it | 你们觉得德国人会装备这种 |
[13:15] | with this atom bomb? | 原子武器吗 |
[13:17] | That’s the theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[13:20] | At least my intel is finally starting to make sense. | 至少我的情报终于开始合乎情理了 |
[13:23] | Here, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[13:24] | Here. | 这里 |
[13:26] | This is Castle Varlar, here. | 这里是瓦拉城堡 |
[13:28] | Next to it, the Nazis have been building a launch pad. | 就在它旁边 纳粹正在修建一座发射台 |
[13:31] | They’re holding a demonstration of that V2 rocket tonight. | 他们今晚就要展示这种V2火箭 |
[13:33] | What kind of demonstration? | 怎么展示 |
[13:35] | Members of the High Command are going to sip champagne | 统帅部成员会一边喝香槟 |
[13:37] | as they watch the rocket be launched into Belgium. | 一边看着火箭发射进入比利时境内 |
[13:40] | The target is civilians and allied troops. | 打击对象是平民和盟军 |
[13:44] | How powerful is this atomic weapon? | 这种原子武器有多大威力 |
[13:47] | It’ll completely obliterate everything | 它会将方圆5公里的一切 |
[13:49] | in a 3-mile radius. | 毁灭殆尽 |
[13:52] | That’d be worst than Britain during the Blitz. | 这将比伦敦大轰炸中的英国还要惨烈 |
[13:54] | If you can get us to that launch pad, | 如果你能带我们去发射台 |
[13:56] | we can disarm that rocket. | 我们就能拆除火箭的爆炸装置 |
[13:58] | – Right? – I mean, probably. | -对吧 -有可能可以 |
[14:00] | Yeah. I guess so. | 我想我们可以 |
[14:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:08] | First things first. | 首先 |
[14:10] | So we’re drinking now? | 所以我们现在要喝酒吗 |
[14:12] | Well, with what you’ve been through, | 是的 为了你们已经经历过的 |
[14:15] | and what we’re about to go through, absolutely. | 和我们将要经历的一切喝一杯 |
[14:18] | Amen to that. | 完全同意 |
[14:20] | Cheers, chaps. | 大家干杯 |
[14:27] | It’s, uh, bad form to leave a poured glass full. | 一口都不喝可不礼貌 |
[14:41] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[14:42] | James Bond just hit on Lucy. | 詹姆斯·邦德挑逗了一下露西 |
[14:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:55] | The purpose of a spy is to blend in. | 你太显眼了没办法做间谍 |
[14:59] | I’m the pilot. | 我是飞行员 |
[15:00] | From Tuskegee. | 从塔斯基吉来 |
[15:02] | I’m the one that got us here. | 是我带大家到这里的 |
[15:07] | Can I, um… | 我能 |
[15:09] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[15:11] | – About spying? – Of course. | -关于间谍的 -当然 |
[15:13] | How do you get used to it? | 你是怎么习惯的 |
[15:14] | Keeping secrets, lying to everyone all the time? | 守口如瓶 时刻对所有人说谎 |
[15:17] | Even to people close to you. | 即使是对身边亲近的人 |
[15:18] | I don’t consider what I do lying. | 我认为我的做法并不是欺骗 |
[15:21] | What would you call it? | 那你认为是什么 |
[15:22] | Playing a role to get what I need. | 扮演好角色 获取我所需 |
[15:24] | Yeah, but people that trust you would see it different. | 当然 信任你的人不会这么想 |
[15:28] | Rufus, there are allies, contacts, and women, | 卢夫斯 可以有盟友 人脉和女人 |
[15:31] | but never trust. | 但永远别有信任 |
[15:33] | Only the mission. | 除了任务 别无其他 |
[16:24] | 精密装置 小心轻放 | |
[16:28] | The bomb’s not here. | 原子弹不在这里 |
[16:29] | What do you mean? It has to be. | 什么意思 肯定在这里 |
[16:30] | I’m not picking up any traces of radiation. | 我没接收到任何辐射踪迹 |
[16:32] | It’s nowhere near here. | 不可能在这附近 |
[16:34] | Well, perhaps we’re early. | 也许我们来早了 |
[16:35] | Maybe the Nazis haven’t attached it yet. | 也许纳粹还没装上去 |
[16:36] | Look, you can’t just strap it on with some duct tape. | 这不是随便用胶布绑起来的东西 |
[16:38] | There is no way they armed one of these rockets | 他们今晚不可能来得及装备好这些火箭 |
[16:40] | in time for the launch tonight. | 然后发射的 |
[16:41] | Maybe we’re wrong about why Flynn’s here. | 也许我们弄错了弗林来这里的原因 |
[16:46] | We gotta move. We gotta move. | 我们得赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[17:16] | 纳粹德国在二战中研制的一种短程弹道导弹 也是世界上最早投入实战使用的弹道导弹 | |
[17:48] | Stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[17:49] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[17:50] | You can’t shoot. | 不能开枪 |
[17:52] | That’s Wernher Von Braun standing next to Flynn. | 站在弗林旁边的是沃纳·冯·布劳恩 |
[17:52] | 二十世纪液体燃料 火箭技术及宇航工程的开创者和奠基人 | |
[17:53] | Who the hell is that? | 他是什么人 |
[17:55] | Someone we can’t risk getting caught in the crossfire. | 一个我们不能让其陷入交战危险中的人 |
[17:57] | Flynn is right there! | 弗林就在那里 |
[17:59] | Please, Wyatt. You can’t. | 怀亚特 不能开枪 |
[18:00] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[18:03] | Explain again why I can’t kill Flynn. | 再说一次我为什么不能杀弗林 |
[18:06] | We can’t risk Von Braun. | 我们不能拿冯·布劳恩来冒险 |
[18:07] | We need him alive. | 我们不能让他死 |
[18:08] | He’s the father of their rocket program. | 他是火箭技术的创始人 |
[18:10] | – He’s a genius. – Right, got it. | -他是个天才 -懂了 |
[18:11] | Wouldn’t wanna kill a smart Nazi. | 我也不想杀死一个天才纳粹 |
[18:13] | Any operative that spots Von Braun has orders | 间谍都收到了指令 一旦发现冯·布劳恩 |
[18:15] | to apprehend him immediately. | 立即逮捕他 |
[18:17] | The Allies want him for themselves. | 联盟军抓他是为了他们自己 |
[18:18] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[18:20] | This man’s rockets | 伦敦大轰炸时 |
[18:22] | rained on Britain during the Blitz. | 此人所造的火箭如雨点般降落在英国 |
[18:23] | Yes, but there is a bigger picture here. | 没错 但是要从长远来看 |
[18:33] | If those are the orders, those are the orders. | 如果这就是命令 那么我服从 |
[18:36] | We’ll snatch him up and take him to the Allies. | 我们抓住他 然后把他带到盟国 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | So it seems that this Von Braun | 看来这位冯·布劳恩 |
[18:42] | will be at the demonstration tonight. | 将会出席今晚的展示会 |
[18:44] | I can get us past the front door. | 我能带大家进去 |
[18:45] | Lucy can accompany me as my secretary. | 露西可以扮成秘书陪我进去 |
[18:48] | – How do I get in? – You don’t. | -我该怎么进去 -你不进去 |
[18:50] | You and Rufus can provide backup from the perimeter. | 你和卢夫斯在房子周围准备增援 |
[18:52] | She doesn’t get in without me. | 我不进去 她也不能去 |
[18:54] | I can barely get her in much less you. | 带她都很勉强 更别说带你了 |
[18:56] | Besides, she’s a capable operative | 并且 她跟你我一样 |
[18:58] | just the same as you and I, isn’t she? | 也是名优秀的特工 对不对 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry, but there simply isn’t another way. | 很抱歉 真的没有其他办法 |
[19:05] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[19:06] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么决定了 |
[19:08] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 我失陪一下 |
[19:10] | I’ll go and find you a uniform. | 去给你找件制服 |
[19:13] | If I have a shot at Flynn, I have to take it. | 如果我有机会干掉弗林 我一定不会浪费 |
[19:15] | No. I’m sorry, but not this time. | 不好意思 这次不行 |
[19:17] | Von Braun is too important. | 冯·布劳恩太重要了 |
[19:19] | After the war, he comes to America | 战争结束后 他来到了美国 |
[19:20] | and jumpstarts our entire rocket program. | 加速推动了我国的火箭计划 |
[19:22] | He’s the guy that gets us to the moon. | 是他帮我们实现了登月 |
[19:23] | NASA’s because of him. | 宇航局的成立是他的功劳 |
[19:24] | We win the space race because of him. | 能赢得太空竞赛也是拜他所赐 |
[19:26] | And the Cold War. I mean, he helped define modern America. | 还有冷战 他对推进美国现代化作出了贡献 |
[19:29] | And he’s able to do all this because the U.S. pardons him. | 他能做这一切是因为美国赦免了他 |
[19:33] | He never gets punished. | 他从未受过惩罚 |
[19:35] | Right? | 对不对 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:40] | You know, let… let me ask you a question here. | 我来问你个问题 |
[19:42] | If Von Braun is so important to America, | 既然冯·布劳恩对美国如此重要 |
[19:45] | why didn’t Flynn just kill him? | 为什么弗林没杀掉他呢 |
[20:27] | Don’t you know how to knock? | 你怎么不敲门 |
[20:29] | I did. Twice. | 敲了 敲了两次 |
[20:32] | Oh, well… | 好吧… |
[20:35] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[20:38] | Uh, look , I don’t… | 我不想… |
[20:39] | I don’t wanna fight about Von Braun. | 我不想再争论冯·布劳恩的事了 |
[20:41] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[20:43] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们来谈点别的吧 |
[20:45] | Okay, like what? | 好啊 谈什么 |
[20:47] | Like you putting on a good front, | 谈谈你装得不错 |
[20:50] | but I’ve seen this 1,000 times with 1,000 guys. | 但这种情况我见得太多了 |
[20:52] | – Seen what? – New soldier in the field. | -见什么 -新兵上战场 |
[20:55] | Freaking out. | 惊慌失措 |
[20:56] | I am not freaking out. | 我没有惊慌失措 |
[20:58] | I… I’m not freaking out. | 我没有惊慌失措 |
[21:00] | Guys in your spot, they got two options. | 面临这种状况的人 一般有两种选择 |
[21:04] | Get over the hump… | 要么战胜困难… |
[21:05] | or crack up. | 要么被困难击垮 |
[21:14] | How do I… | 我该怎么… |
[21:15] | Get over the hump? | 克服困难吗 |
[21:17] | You talk about what’s bothering you. | 把烦心事说出来 |
[21:18] | – You never talk. – I’m over the hump. | -你也没说过 -我已经度过困难期了 |
[21:32] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我根本不该来这里 |
[21:33] | Nazi Germany? Yeah, none of us should. | 纳粹德国吗 是啊 我们没人该来 |
[21:36] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[21:38] | When I was a… | 当我还是个 |
[21:41] | a sophomore in college, | 大二学生时 |
[21:43] | I was ready to abandon the whole history thing. | 我本想放弃一切有关历史的东西 |
[21:46] | Really? To do what? | 真的吗 去做什么 |
[21:49] | I was driving to my mom’s house to tell her | 我开车去我母亲家 要告诉她 |
[21:52] | that I was dropping out of school to join a band, | 我要退学 要加入一个乐队 |
[21:58] | and I’m going over the whole speech in my mind, | 我当时正在打腹稿 |
[22:03] | don’t notice the oil slick on the road, | 没注意到路面上的浮油 |
[22:04] | spin out right into the river. | 车子打滑径直冲进河里 |
[22:10] | The car started filling up with water so fast. | 车里很快就灌满了水 |
[22:14] | The car shut down, the doors wouldn’t open, | 车熄火了 车门无法打开 |
[22:16] | and I’m thinking, | 我当时在想 |
[22:18] | “This is it.” | “午时已到” |
[22:20] | Someone happened by and pulled me out. | 有人碰巧路过把我拉了出来 |
[22:24] | But, ever since then, | 但是从那以后 |
[22:26] | I have always put myself in situations that I could control. | 我总会把自己置身于可控环境中 |
[22:29] | – Right. – I mean, this… | -好吧 -我是说 这件事 |
[22:33] | what we’re doing, I– | 我们正在做的事 我 |
[22:38] | Every time I get in that time machine, | 每次进入时光机 |
[22:41] | I feel like I am back in that car, | 我感觉仿佛又回到那辆车里 |
[22:42] | like I am drowning all over again, | 感觉我又一次溺水了 |
[22:44] | and I just– | 我只是 |
[22:51] | I don’t think I can keep doing this. | 我不认为我能这样一直干下去 |
[22:54] | How do you keep doing it? | 你是怎么坚持下来的 |
[22:55] | I grew up in West Texas. Dirt poor. | 我在西德州长大 很穷的 |
[22:58] | My dad was a world-class son of a bitch, | 我父亲是个世界级混蛋 |
[23:00] | but my grandpa Sherwin, | 但我祖父舍温 |
[23:03] | he picked up all the slack. | 他接下了全部重担 |
[23:08] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[23:09] | he’s gotta be less than 200 miles from here right now. | 他现在应该就在离这里不到320公里的地方 |
[23:14] | Younger than me, in the 101st, killing Nazis. | 比我还年轻 在101师 击杀纳粹 |
[23:14] | 美国101空降师 又称”鹰师” 美国陆军惟一主要依靠直升机 进行空中机动作战的快速反应部队 | |
[23:21] | That’s why saving Nazis or letting Lincoln die, | 这就是为什么拯救纳粹或是放任林肯死去 |
[23:24] | that’s hard for me because… | 对我来说如此艰难 因为 |
[23:28] | feels like I’m letting him down. | 感觉我会让他失望 |
[23:34] | He’s the reason I fight. | 他就是我战斗的理由 |
[23:37] | To make him proud. | 让他以我为傲 |
[23:43] | You wanna know how to keep doing this? | 你想知道怎么坚持下去 |
[23:45] | You figure out what you’re fighting for… | 想明白你在为什么而战斗 |
[23:48] | and you’ll be okay. | 你就会没事了 |
[23:54] | Thank you… for talking. | 谢谢你和我说这些 |
[23:59] | Even though you’re over the hump. | 尽管你已经度过困难期了 |
[24:02] | Sure thing… ma’am. | 不用谢 女士 |
[24:54] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 我不敢相信你竟然说服我来干这事 |
[24:56] | Letting Nazis fire rockets at civilians | 让纳粹向平民发射火箭 |
[24:58] | is where I draw the line. | 逾越了我的底线 |
[24:59] | Yeah, well, that was supposed to fire. | 好吧 火箭本该发射的 |
[25:00] | You know, Lucy’s whole thing about not changing history. | 你知道露西一直说不要改变历史 |
[25:03] | This isn’t for Lucy. | 这不是为了露西 |
[25:04] | It’s for someone I know in the 101st. | 这是为了我在101师认识的某人 |
[25:21] | Where’s Von Braun? | 冯·布劳恩在哪儿 |
[25:22] | He’s down there somewhere. | 他在楼下的什么地方 |
[25:25] | Trust me. We’ll find him. | 相信我 我们会找到他的 |
[25:31] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[25:42] | James Bond’s hitting on Lucy… | 詹姆斯·邦德在向露西大献殷勤 |
[25:45] | And she’s into it. | 她也很享受嘛 |
[25:46] | Gotta say, you’re quite good at this. | 必须得说 你很擅长这个 |
[25:51] | How did you get involved in all of it in the first place? | 你一开始是怎么参与到这些行动中的 |
[25:54] | The Blitz. | 伦敦大轰炸 |
[25:57] | Surviving them has a way of changing your perspective. | 从中幸存能改变你对世界的看法 |
[26:00] | You were there when it happened? | 轰炸时你在那儿 |
[26:01] | Not just me. | 不只是我 |
[26:03] | My brother Michael came to visit me in London. | 我弟弟迈克尔来伦敦看我 |
[26:07] | So, naturally, I dragged him off to the pub. | 我自然硬拉他去酒吧 |
[26:11] | When we go to the door, I realized I had forgotten my wallet. | 我们走到酒吧门口时 我意识到我忘了钱包 |
[26:15] | Went back to the car to retrieve it, | 所以我跑回去车里拿钱包 |
[26:17] | and suddenly… | 突然 |
[26:20] | it was day, and they were pulling me out from under the rubble. | 就变成白天了 他们把我从废墟里拽出来 |
[26:25] | Pub wasn’t there anymore. | 酒吧已经夷为平地了 |
[26:30] | Along with… | 大部分的伦敦 |
[26:32] | much of London. | 也不在了 |
[26:47] | That symbol. | 那个标志 |
[26:49] | I know that symbol. | 我知道那个标志 |
[26:51] | I read about it in college. | 我在大学时读过 |
[26:53] | There’s something to do with it and the Catholic Church. | 它和天主教会有些关系 |
[26:58] | Dead ahead. | 正前方 |
[27:06] | Do you think you could catch his eye | 你觉得你能引起他的注意 |
[27:08] | and lure him into that hallway on the left? | 把他引到左边的走廊吗 |
[27:12] | – Yes. – Good. | -可以 -很好 |
[27:13] | I’ll take the long way around and meet you there. | 我会绕路过去 在那里碰头 |
[27:51] | I was wondering when you’d get here. | 我刚才还在想你什么时候会来 |
[27:54] | Where’s your friend Wyatt? | 你朋友怀亚特呢 |
[27:55] | He dropped in on me this morning uninvited. | 他今天早上不请自来地拜访了我 |
[27:58] | Very rude. | 非常粗鲁 |
[28:00] | Don’t worry. He’s close by. | 别担心 他就在这附近 |
[28:03] | So, this is about Von Braun? | 这次是关于冯·布劳恩 |
[28:07] | What I don’t understand is why don’t you just kill him? | 我不明白的是 为什么你不就直接杀了他 |
[28:12] | Unless… | 除非 |
[28:14] | You wanna give him to the Soviets? | 你想把他交给苏联 |
[28:16] | Killing Von Braun would be easy, | 杀了冯·布劳恩很简单 |
[28:18] | but handing him to the Russians, | 但是把他交给俄罗斯人 |
[28:20] | assuring they’ll win the Cold War, | 让他们赢得冷战 |
[28:21] | maybe even be the first to the moon– | 甚至让他们第一个到达月球 |
[28:23] | far more damaging. | 造成的破坏更大 |
[28:25] | For who? | 对谁来说 |
[28:27] | To Rittenhouse? | 里滕豪斯吗 |
[28:29] | This paranoid delusion of yours? | 那个你妄想出来的东西 |
[28:30] | They’re very real. | 他们是真实的 |
[28:32] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:34] | wish you could recognize there is a greater good here. | 希望你能认识到 这么做有更大的好处 |
[28:37] | Greater good? You’ve shot Lincoln. | 更大的好处 你杀了林肯 |
[28:41] | You’re helping Nazis. | 你在帮助纳粹 |
[28:43] | It sounds insane even saying it, | 说起这些来就已经很疯狂了 |
[28:45] | much less you doing it. | 更别说你是真的这么做了 |
[28:47] | You think I like this? | 你觉得我喜欢做这些 |
[28:48] | You think I like helping these bastards? | 你觉得我愿意帮助这些王八蛋 |
[28:50] | You think I sleep at night? | 你觉得我晚上睡得着吗 |
[28:54] | One day, you’ll understand. I’m a patriot. | 总有一天 你会知道 我是爱国的 |
[28:57] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就这么自欺欺人吧 |
[28:59] | And, by the way, you’re not getting Von Braun. | 顺便说一句 你不会得到冯·布劳恩的 |
[29:01] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎能如此确信 |
[29:02] | Well, for one, the man behind your back. | 你身后的那个人就是原因之一 |
[29:07] | You found your way to the British spy. | 你找到了这个英国间谍 |
[29:11] | – Love your movies. – Movies? | -我超爱你的电影 -电影 |
[29:13] | You didn’t think everywhere you went | 你不知道无论你去哪里 |
[29:15] | we wouldn’t come after you? | 我们都会来抓你吗 |
[29:16] | Oh, that’s exactly what I was counting on. | 这正是我希望的 |
[29:40] | Hey, they got Lucy. | 他们抓了露西 |
[30:14] | We gotta get down there now. | 我们得立刻下去 |
[30:15] | – And the plan is? – Shoot our way in and out. | -有什么计划 -杀出一条血路 |
[30:17] | You wanna talk alternatives for a minute? | 要不要想点别的办法 |
[30:19] | She’s gonna be dead in a minute. | 她很快就会被杀 |
[30:20] | We’ll be dead in less than a minute | 如果我们就这么杀进去 |
[30:21] | – if we go in there guns blazing. – Yeah? | -会死得更快 -是吗 |
[30:23] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:28] | We’re not gonna disarm this rocket after all. | 我们不拆火箭了 |
[31:26] | Don’t look so impressed, it only holds two bullets. | 别这么吃惊 只有两发子弹 |
[31:27] | Now, quickly. | 赶紧 |
[31:39] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:40] | We still have to get Von Braun. | 我们还得去找冯·布劳恩 |
[31:57] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[32:03] | No windows, no other doors. | 没有窗户 没有其他门 |
[32:04] | – Great. – We post up here. | -好极了 -我们在这挡着 |
[32:05] | Soon as they come through the door, we shoot. | 一旦他们破门 就立刻开枪 |
[32:07] | Wyatt, that’s suicide. | 怀亚特 那是自杀 |
[32:09] | All right, but first… | 好吧 但首先 |
[32:12] | Oh, no, please! | 不 别这样 |
[32:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:14] | That bastard’s rockets destroyed London. | 这混蛋的火箭摧毁了伦敦 |
[32:16] | I was just following orders. | 我只是听命行事 |
[32:17] | He has to pay for what he did. | 他必须为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[32:18] | You give him to the Allies, | 你把他交给同盟国 |
[32:19] | that’s never gonna happen! | 他就永远不会付出代价 |
[32:21] | There is right and there’s wrong. | 孰是孰非你很清楚 |
[32:23] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[32:27] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[32:28] | I agree with him… | 我同意他的看法 |
[32:31] | But I trust you. | 但我相信你 |
[32:33] | We listen to her. End of story. | 我们听她的 没得商量 |
[32:39] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[32:42] | We really don’t have time for this! | 没时间争吵了 |
[32:44] | Wyatt, they will be in here in 10 seconds. | 怀亚特 他们十秒后就到了 |
[32:46] | – Give me the gun! – Hold on. | -把枪给我 -等一下 |
[32:49] | I remember why this castle is so special. | 我想起来为什么这城堡很特别了 |
[33:21] | So you just knew there was a secret passage there? | 你怎么无缘无故知道这儿有秘密通道 |
[33:23] | In the 1500s, Catholicism was outlawed here. | 16世纪时 天主教徒逃到这里 |
[33:26] | So Catholics in that castle | 城堡里的教徒们 |
[33:27] | built a network of secret tunnels | 建造了秘密通道网 |
[33:29] | to get priests in and out. | 让神父通过 |
[33:31] | Through the fireplaces. | 从壁炉出入 |
[33:34] | They called ’em “Priest Holes.” | 叫做”神父洞” |
[33:36] | How did you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[33:39] | It was in “Skyfall.” | 看了《007大破天幕杀机》 |
[33:49] | How long till you think the Allies are here? | 盟军多久到 |
[33:51] | Fleming made a call. | 弗莱明打了电话 |
[33:52] | They should be here any minute. | 马上就到 |
[33:54] | He doesn’t seem worried. | 他看起来倒不担心 |
[33:57] | – He looks happy. – Yeah, wouldn’t you? | -还挺开心 -你不开心吗 |
[33:59] | He knows how valuable he is. | 他知道自己很重要 |
[34:00] | He’s gonna get away with everything he’s ever done. | 他做过的坏事也会一笔勾销 |
[34:03] | He’s gonna live a great life. | 过上好日子 |
[34:11] | Have a question. | 问你个问题 |
[34:13] | Why would I bother talking to– | 为什么我要回答… |
[34:15] | Excuse me, what are you– | 你干嘛 |
[34:26] | I have a question. | 我要问个问题 |
[34:34] | Do you ever think about the people your rockets have hurt? | 你想过你造的火箭伤害的人吗 |
[34:38] | No. | 没有 |
[34:40] | Tens of thousands of people | 成千上万的人 |
[34:42] | have died because of something you created. | 因为你造的东西死去 |
[34:45] | My concern is whether the rockets go up, | 我只关心火箭能否升空 |
[34:48] | not where they come down. | 落到哪里管不了 |
[34:52] | – Is that so? – If I did care, | -是这样吗 -如果我在意 |
[34:53] | it would inhibit me from my goal. | 那就会阻碍我实现目标 |
[34:57] | You see… | 你要明白 |
[34:58] | getting there to the moon, | 登月 |
[35:00] | that’s all that matters. | 才是最重要的 |
[35:02] | I don’t care who provides me with the means. | 不论是哪方为我提供资源 |
[35:09] | I helped invent something greater than you ever will, | 我参与发明了比你以后所造的都要伟大的东西 |
[35:13] | and all I can think about | 但我想到的只有 |
[35:17] | is the destruction it’s doing. | 它所造成的破坏 |
[35:20] | The people it’s hurting. | 伤害的人 |
[35:23] | Yeah, but you weren’t thinking about that | 但是你在创造它时 |
[35:25] | when you were creating it. | 并没有想这些 |
[35:28] | Because if you did? | 因为如果你想了 |
[35:30] | You never would have gone through with it. | 就永远不会造成 |
[35:37] | I can’t believe we pulled this off. | 不敢相信我们成功了 |
[35:40] | Thanks for getting me over the hump. | 谢谢你帮我度过困境 |
[35:41] | Yeah, well, don’t get all soft on me. | 先别谢我 |
[35:43] | Flynn’s still got a nuke. | 弗林还是有一枚核弹 |
[35:57] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:04] | I hope you’re right about this. | 希望你们是对的 |
[36:07] | We are. | 不会错 |
[36:09] | Well, l guess this is good-bye. | 我们就此道别吧 |
[36:13] | But maybe not for you. | 也许我们会再见 |
[36:15] | I might find myself stateside when all this is over. | 等这些都结束之后我也许会定居美国 |
[36:19] | I’m sure you will. | 你当然会的 |
[36:21] | Will you be waiting? | 你会等我吗 |
[36:29] | Definitely not. | 绝不会 |
[36:39] | Never say never. | 永远不要说绝不 |
[36:40] | Again. | 再也不要 |
[36:49] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[36:58] | After we escaped we handed Von Braun over to the Allies. | 我们逃脱后把冯·布劳恩交给了盟军 |
[37:02] | – That’s… – What? | -那是… -怎么了 |
[37:04] | Well, you’ve– you’ve just described, beat by beat, | 你刚刚描述的 分毫不差 |
[37:07] | the plot of “Weapon of Choice.” | 正是《天降神兵》的剧情 |
[37:09] | – What’s “Weapon of Choice”? – The Bond movie. | -《天降神兵》是什么 -邦德电影 |
[37:11] | – Mm, no such movie. – Yes, there is. | -没有这部电影 -有的 |
[37:13] | It’s the one in the castle with the rockets. | 在城堡里还有火箭的那一部 |
[37:15] | Uh, Connery’s finest, as far as I’m concerned. | 在我看来那是康纳利最好的一部 |
[37:18] | Bond infiltrates the castle, rescue evil scientist, | 邦德潜入城堡 在中情局特工的帮助下 |
[37:21] | with the help of CIA agents | 救出邪恶科学家 |
[37:22] | Wyatt, Lucy, and Rufus. | 怀亚特 露西和卢夫斯 |
[37:25] | How much you wanna bet Bond sleeps with Lucy in that one? | 下多少钱赌邦德在里面和露西睡了 |
[37:27] | Okay, so you’re telling me there’s a new Bond movie | 所以你是说有一部新的邦德电影 |
[37:29] | with Sean Connery and we’re in it? | 里面有肖恩·康纳利还有我们吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah, but it’s not new. Came out in, what, ’64? | 是的 但不是新片 可能64年推出的吧 |
[37:32] | Well, it’s new to me. | 我可没听说过 |
[37:33] | Okay, I hate to put a damper | 我不喜欢浇灭 |
[37:34] | on all the fangirling, | 你们的追星热情 |
[37:35] | but did you find any signs of the nuke? | 但你们找到那颗核弹的线索了吗 |
[37:37] | Nothing. Not even radiation traces. | 完全没有 甚至连辐射迹象都没有 |
[37:40] | I don’t get it. If Flynn was gonna use it, | 我不明白 如果弗林要用这个 |
[37:42] | this would have been the perfect time. | 这就是最佳时机 |
[37:44] | Unless he wants to use it for something else. | 除非他要把这个用在其他事情上 |
[37:45] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[37:48] | Well, uh, something Anthony talked about once, | 安东尼说起过一次 |
[37:50] | – but that was… – Theoretical. | -但那都是 -纸上谈兵 |
[37:52] | There’s no way he even could have. | 他没办法做到的 |
[37:53] | Could have what? | 做到什么 |
[37:58] | How long will this battery you’ve created last? | 你设计的这种电池能撑多久 |
[38:01] | If my math is right, and it is… | 如果我没算错的话 肯定没错 |
[38:05] | about 300 years. | 大约三百年 |
[38:10] | All the power you’ll ever need | 所需能源全在这里 |
[38:12] | without having to plug in. | 不用充电 |
[38:29] | Do you have it? | 东西带来了吗 |
[38:34] | – Rufus– – I’ve been risking my life | -卢夫斯 -我一直为了露西和怀亚特 |
[38:37] | for Lucy and Wyatt. | 冒着生命危险 |
[38:42] | I didn’t think I had it in me, | 我本来不觉得我有这种勇气 |
[38:44] | but… | 但是 |
[38:46] | I did. | 我确实有 |
[38:48] | It’s because I knew they’d do the same for me | 我知道他们也会为我做同样的事 |
[38:50] | because I trust them. | 因为我相信他们 |
[38:53] | Spies can’t trust, | 间谍不能相信别人 |
[38:56] | and that’s not me. | 我不是这样 |
[38:58] | I’m just not wired that way. | 我不是这样的人 |
[39:05] | I understand, | 我懂 |
[39:06] | but you need to understand how deep I’m in | 但你得知道我和这些里滕豪斯的人 |
[39:09] | with these Rittenhouse people. | 牵涉多深 |
[39:11] | I need you to be on my side | 我需要你支持我 |
[39:14] | just as I’ve been on your side all these years. | 就像我这么多年一直支持你一样 |
[39:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:26] | It’s wrong. | 这是错误的 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:44] | It’s late, and there are impatient people at the Pentagon | 很晚了 而且还有不耐烦的人在五角大楼 |
[39:46] | – waiting on my call. – We have to talk now. | -等我的电话 -我们必须马上谈 |
[39:50] | I know how important it is to stop Flynn, | 我知道抓住弗林的重要性 |
[39:52] | but God knows how long it’s gonna take, | 可天知道抓住他还要多久 |
[39:53] | and I am in for all of it, but I have terms. | 我会全力以赴 但有个条件 |
[39:56] | Saving America isn’t good enough? | 拯救美国还不够吗 |
[39:59] | I have to take a leave of absence from my job. | 我不得不在学校请了假 |
[40:01] | I need you to provide a cover story that explains | 我要你编个事由来解释 |
[40:03] | why I get called away on short notice at 3:00 a.m. | 为什么我会在凌晨三点匆忙离开 |
[40:06] | I’m thinking historical consultant | 我想可以说派我去 |
[40:08] | for Mason Industry’s confidential project. | 为梅森企业的机密项目担任历史顾问 |
[40:10] | You guys come up with the paperwork. | 你们去发相关文件 |
[40:11] | – Anything else? – Yes. | -还有别的吗 -有 |
[40:13] | We need to fix history and get my sister back. | 我们必须修补历史 把我妹妹带回来 |
[40:15] | I want Mason’s people working on it… | 我要梅森的人去做这事 |
[40:17] | – Or – Or else I walk. | -否则 -否则我退出 |
[40:20] | And, no, this is not a bluff. | 而且 这不是虚张声势 |
[40:22] | Someone told me, “Figure out what you’re fighting for.” Well, | 有人对我说”想明白你在为何战斗” |
[40:25] | I’m fighting for my sister. | 我在为我妹妹战斗 |
[40:27] | That’s my price. | 这就是我的条件 |
[40:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:04] | Car trouble? | 车抛锚了吗 |
[41:08] | Shame when things don’t do what they’re supposed to. | 当东西不能发挥它作用的时候真是可惜 |
[41:13] | Isn’t it, Rufus? | 不是吗 卢夫斯 |
[41:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:20] | Given your recent struggles, | 鉴于你最近的挣扎 |
[41:21] | we felt direct intervention was necessary. | 我们认为有必要进行直接干预 |
[41:26] | You’re with Rittenhouse. | 你和里滕豪斯一伙的 |
[41:32] | Did Connor send you? | 康纳派你来的吗 |
[41:33] | All Connor Mason wants to do is protect you. | 康纳·梅森只想保护你 |
[41:37] | And so do we. | 我们也一样 |
[41:39] | If you keep playing your part, | 如果你继续完成你的工作 |
[41:40] | it helps us protect everyone. | 就能帮助我们保护所有人 |
[41:44] | Me… | 我 |
[41:45] | you… | 你 |
[41:47] | your family… | 还有你的家人 |
[41:50] | are all safe. | 都会安全 |
[41:51] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这难道不是你想要的吗 |
[41:54] | Your family… | 你家人的 |
[41:57] | safe. | 安全 |
[42:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:07] | Well… | 那么 |
[42:10] | I’m glad we talked. | 很高兴我们说开了 |
[42:15] | Safe travels. | 注意安全 |