时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That’s my handwriting, but… | 那是我的笔迹 |
[00:05] | – I didn’t write that. – But you will. | -但我没写这些东西 -但你以后会写的 |
[00:07] | – I lost my whole family. – Because you murdered them. | -我失去了整个家庭 -因为是你杀掉了他们 |
[00:09] | – Rittenhouse murdered them. – I asked about Rittenhouse, | -里滕豪斯才是凶手 -我问过里滕豪斯的事 |
[00:12] | and no one’s ever heard of him. | 没有人听说过他 |
[00:13] | Rittenhouse isn’t a “him”. It’s a “they”. | 里滕豪斯不是一个人 是一群人 |
[00:15] | Really? You do? | 真的吗 你会说 |
[00:16] | Yeah. Four languages, actually. | 是的 实际上我会四种语言 |
[00:18] | I don’t care. Lucy and Wyatt trust me. | 我不在乎 露西和怀亚特信任我 |
[00:21] | And I am not spying on them. | 我不会再监视他们 |
[00:23] | – Car trouble? – You’re with Rittenhouse. | -车抛锚了吗 -你和里滕豪斯一伙的 |
[00:25] | If you keep playing your part, | 如果你继续完成你的工作 |
[00:26] | it helps us protect everyone. | 就能帮助我们保护所有人 |
[00:29] | You, your family. | 你 还有你的家人 |
[00:32] | Carol’s my mother, | 卡罗尔是我的母亲 |
[00:33] | but Henry isn’t my father and never was. | 但亨利却不是我的父亲 |
[00:35] | My mother’s been lying to me my whole life. | 我妈一直都在欺骗我 |
[00:37] | I just want to know who my father is. | 我只是想知道我父亲是谁 |
[00:39] | This is his name. | 这是他的姓名 |
[01:00] | Hey, Ma. Finals were last night? | 妈 昨晚是总决赛吗 |
[01:02] | Second place. Kevin missed a shot at the buzzer, | 第二名 凯文最后关头失手 |
[01:05] | hasn’t come out of his room since. | 然后就再也没从屋里出来过 |
[01:07] | Can’t believe I forgot. He is gonna hate me. | 不敢相信我忘记了 他会恨我的 |
[01:09] | Don’t take on guilt nobody’s placed on you. | 没人怪你 别瞎愧疚 |
[01:11] | Your brother understands how important your job is. | 你弟弟明白你的工作有多重要 |
[01:14] | Still should’ve been there. | 还是应该去的 |
[01:15] | You are there. | 你在那 |
[01:17] | This house, his tuition, | 这栋房子 他的学费 |
[01:20] | his damn basketball shoes. | 他的篮球鞋 |
[01:22] | Because of you, because of how hard you work. | 都是因为你 因为你那么努力地工作 |
[01:29] | 康纳·梅森 立刻出来 事关弗林 | |
[01:29] | Speaking of. That’s Connor. | 正巧了 是康纳 |
[01:46] | Why’d you come to my place? | 你来我家干什么 |
[01:49] | We thought you could use a ride. | 我们想你可能需要搭车 |
[01:53] | Okay, what–what is the Rittenhouse guy doing here? | 好吧 这个叫里滕豪斯的家伙在这里干嘛 |
[01:55] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[01:57] | Don’t use that word aloud. | 别大声说那个词 |
[01:59] | Listen carefully to him. | 认真听他说话 |
[02:01] | Whatever this is, I don’t want any part of it. | 不管这是什么 我都不想参与 |
[02:04] | How’d your brother take the loss? | 你弟弟输了球感觉如何 |
[02:07] | I could’ve sworn that last shot was gonna go in. | 我真觉得那最后一投会进去 |
[02:09] | Just off the back rim. | 都撞到后篮筐了 |
[02:10] | There’s no need for theatrics. | 别演戏了 |
[02:12] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[02:16] | Flynn took the Mothership to Washington, D.C. | 弗林开着母船去了华盛顿特区 |
[02:18] | on June the 20th, 1972. | 时间是1972年6月20号 |
[02:20] | What’s June 20th, 1972? | 1972年6月20号发生了什么 |
[02:22] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[02:23] | Kids today. | 现在的孩子 |
[02:26] | The Watergate scandal. There was a break-in | 水门事件 那时有人闯入了 |
[02:28] | at the Democratic National Committee offices. | 民主党全国委员会办公室 |
[02:30] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[02:31] | It turns out President Nixon was mixed up in it. | 结果发现尼克松总统也参与其中 |
[02:34] | He had to resign. I know that part. | 他只能辞职 这部分我知道 |
[02:35] | Yes, well, he might have got away with it, | 是 不过他本来也许能脱身的 |
[02:37] | but he was secretly recording every conversation | 但是他秘密地录下了 |
[02:39] | he had in the Oval Office. | 他在总统办公室的所有谈话 |
[02:40] | You know something about secretly recording people. | 你对秘密监听这种事不陌生吧 |
[02:54] | The tape he made on June 20, 1972, | 他在1972年6月20号录了一盘磁带 |
[02:56] | speaking to his Chief of Staff, Bob Haldeman, | 是与幕僚长鲍勃·海尔德曼的谈话 |
[03:00] | was special. | 非常特殊 |
[03:02] | Special how? | 怎么个特殊法 |
[03:03] | There was an 18 1/2 minute gap. | 其中有个十八分钟半的空白 |
[03:05] | But we have to give the press another story, | 但是我们得告诉媒体另一个故事 |
[03:07] | because the real truth is– | 因为真实情况是 |
[03:10] | Erased by his secretary. Lost forever. | 那段被他的秘书抹掉了 永远丢失 |
[03:13] | It’s one of the great mysteries. | 这是史上最大的谜团之一 |
[03:15] | There’s a concern that Flynn has gone back to 1972 | 有人担心弗林回到1972年 |
[03:17] | in order to steal that tape before it gets erased. | 是想在磁带被抹掉之前偷走它 |
[03:21] | What do we think’s on it? | 那你们觉得是什么内容 |
[03:22] | That’s none of your damn business. | 那跟你没有关系 |
[03:24] | It’s important that no one hears what’s on that tape– | 不能让人听到磁带上的内容 这点很重要 |
[03:26] | not you or Wyatt or Lucy, | 你或是怀亚特或是露西都不行 |
[03:28] | and certainly not Garcia Flynn. | 加西亚·弗林更是绝对不行 |
[03:31] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[03:35] | When you get there, call this number. | 当你到了那里 打这个电话 |
[03:40] | Make regular reports. | 定期汇报 |
[03:46] | Report what? | 报告什么 |
[03:48] | To who? | 给谁 |
[03:52] | And if I don’t? | 我要是不照办呢 |
[03:56] | That’s a nice house, Rufus. | 这房子不错 卢夫斯 |
[03:59] | Nice family. | 家人也很好 |
[04:03] | He’s going to do it. Now back off. | 他会做的 别再咄咄逼人 |
[04:33] | Lucy, | 露西 |
[04:34] | Flynn’s taken out the Mothership. | 弗林开动了母船 |
[04:35] | Yeah. I’m–I’m on my way. | 好 我就到 |
[04:37] | So, just to be clear, | 所以 你是说 |
[04:39] | you lurked outside your dad’s house for hours | 你在你爸爸的屋外转了几个小时 |
[04:41] | without ever knocking. | 却连门都没敲 |
[04:42] | You know there are stalker laws, right? | 你知道有反跟踪狂的法律 对吧 |
[04:44] | Correction: I had a dad. | 纠正 我有父亲 |
[04:46] | This man is just my biological father. | 这人只是我的生父 |
[04:49] | – You’re still his daughter. – A daughter that he didn’t | -你依然是他的女儿 -他从来 |
[04:51] | want to see for my entire life. | 从不想见的女儿 |
[04:53] | Listen. I don’t know what kind of guy | 听着 我不知道什么样的人 |
[04:55] | is gonna answer that door, | 会来开门 |
[04:56] | but I do know, at some point, | 但我知道 总有一天 |
[04:58] | you’re gonna have to knock. | 你要去敲门 |
[04:59] | Press credentials. Completely authentic. | 记者证件 足以乱真 |
[05:02] | Should get you into the White House | 应该可以让你们进入白宫 |
[05:02] | without too much of a hitch. | 不会受到什么阻拦 |
[05:04] | And we’re positive Flynn’s going after the Nixon tapes? | 我们确定弗林的目标是尼克松的磁带吗 |
[05:06] | No, but it’s a good place to start. | 不确定 但从这开始应该不错 |
[05:07] | And June 20, 1972 is a special day. | 而且1972年6月20日是个特殊的日子 |
[05:09] | It’s the day that Nixon records the missing 18 1/2 minutes. | 尼克松就是那天录下了失踪的十八分半 |
[05:12] | I would give anything to hear that tape. | 我为了听那磁带可以放弃一切 |
[05:15] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[05:19] | When you find Flynn, | 你找到弗林后 |
[05:19] | maybe you can blind him with that suit. | 或许可以用这衣服闪瞎他的眼睛 |
[05:21] | I look like Greg Brady. | 我看起来像葛雷格·布雷迪 |
[05:23] | Well, go find Marcia and Peter and get going. | 去找玛莎和皮特然后出发吧 |
[05:27] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了 -对 |
[05:31] | Initiate Lifeboat departure procedure. | 启动”救生船”出发程序 |
[05:48] | Hell no, we won’t go. | 去你的 我们不去 |
[05:50] | Hell no, we won’t go. | 去你的 我们不去 |
[06:10] | These colors just don’t exist anymore. | 这些颜色早都看不到了 |
[06:11] | Like, not even in nature. | 大自然中都没了 |
[06:14] | Burnt orange, that puke tint between green and yellow. | 鲜橙色 那介于绿和黄之间的呕吐色 |
[06:17] | Jeez. We had to land in a marsh? | 天 我们一定要降落在泥坑里吗 |
[06:19] | Thought it was a bit more private than the South Lawn. | 还以为会比南草坪更隐秘点呢 |
[06:21] | There they go. Couple of Nixon’s baby killers. | 大驾光临啊 尼克松的儿童杀手们 |
[06:25] | What in the hell you call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[06:29] | Take it easy! Take it easy! | 别激动 悠着点 |
[06:31] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[06:32] | – Lucy! – Wyatt, help! | -露西 -怀亚特 救我 |
[06:35] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[07:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:04] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[07:14] | Recognize this room? | 认出这个房间了吗 |
[07:17] | You stayed here the night Abraham Lincoln was shot. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯遇刺当晚你们就待在这里 |
[07:21] | A few weeks for us. | 对我们来说只是过去了几个礼拜 |
[07:23] | A century for them. | 对他们来说却是一个世纪 |
[07:24] | Remarkable, huh? | 很不可思议对吧 |
[07:26] | Oh, God. You’re gonna talk us to death, aren’t you? | 天呐 你要啰嗦个没完了是吗 |
[07:29] | Had a hunch I’d find you on the way to the White House, Lucy. | 我就感觉能在去白宫的路上找到你 露西 |
[07:31] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我做点事 |
[07:33] | We’re not getting the Nixon tape for you. | 我们才不会帮你去拿尼克松的录音带 |
[07:35] | Not necessary. Already got it myself. | 不必了 我已经拿到了 |
[07:41] | You broke into the White House basement. | 你闯进了白宫地下室 |
[07:43] | You think you’re the only ones who can forge a 1970s ID? | 你以为就你会伪造七十年代的身份证件吗 |
[07:46] | I do own a color printer and a laminator. | 我有彩色打印机跟过塑机 |
[07:49] | The only problem was | 唯一的问题就是 |
[07:50] | I had to shoot a White House guard on the way out. | 我出来时不得已射杀了一名白宫警卫 |
[07:53] | Well, two, actually. | 其实杀了两个 |
[07:55] | And now I can’t really move around the city freely. | 现在我没法在这自由行动了 |
[07:58] | Authorities are looking for me. | 当局正在搜捕我 |
[08:00] | So I need you to find something. | 所以我需要你去找点东西 |
[08:04] | – What? – Let’s have a listen. | -什么 -我们听一下吧 |
[08:10] | Have to give the press another story, | 一定不能跟媒体这么说 |
[08:12] | because the real truth is | 因为事情的真相是 |
[08:13] | this doc is more important than anyone knows. | 这份簿册比任何人想象中都更为重要 |
[08:16] | – If Rittenhouse– – Mr. President, | -如果里滕豪斯 -总统先生 |
[08:18] | we can’t discuss Rittenhouse in here. | 我们不能在这谈论里滕豪斯 |
[08:20] | We need to get the doc back. | 我们得把那簿册追回来 |
[08:21] | We need to get the doc back now. | 立刻追回来 |
[08:23] | – And if we can’t? – I’m done. | -如果追不回来呢 -那我就完了 |
[08:25] | They’ll see to that. Not just with the presidency, | 他们不摧毁我不罢休 不仅是总统的职位 |
[08:28] | but with my wife, with my girls. | 还有我的妻子和女儿 |
[08:30] | Rittenhouse plays by different rules. | 里滕豪斯不按规矩出牌 |
[08:33] | Do you understand who they are? How deep I’m in with Rit– | 你知道他们是谁吗 我牵扯得有多深… |
[08:40] | Did you hear what President Nixon just said, Lucy? | 你听到刚刚尼克松总统说的了吗 露西 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. I didn’t hear that. | 对不起 我没听清 |
[08:48] | Rittenhouse. | 里滕豪斯 |
[08:49] | I guess it’s not so much my paranoid delusion anymore, is it? | 这就不是我胡编妄想出来的了吧 |
[08:57] | This document Nixon wants– | 尼克松想要的这份簿册 |
[08:58] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[09:00] | I don’t know what he’s talking about, okay? | 我不知道他说的是什么 好吗 |
[09:03] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:05] | I even looked in here. I couldn’t find anything | 即使在这里面 我也没找到 |
[09:09] | about this document. | 这份簿册的任何线索 |
[09:10] | – What’s that? – Oh, this is Lucy’s journal. | -那是什么 -这是露西的日记 |
[09:14] | What–she never told you about it? | 怎么 她没跟你们说过吗 |
[09:16] | – What’s he talking about? – I didn’t write it. | -他在说什么 -我没写过 |
[09:18] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[09:19] | You see, she’s going to write it a few years from now. | 她几年后将会写下这本日记 |
[09:22] | – What? – I know. Time travel, right? Pew! | -什么 -是挺难懂的 时间旅行 不是吗 |
[09:26] | It’s my guide. | 这是我的行动指南 |
[09:28] | Apparently, she and I are gonna be quite the team one day. | 很显然我跟她将来会密切合作 |
[09:31] | It’s not real. It’s a fake. | 这不是真的 是伪造的 |
[09:33] | Lucy, we’ve talked about this. | 露西 我们已经谈过了 |
[09:35] | You even admitted it’s your own handwriting. | 你自己都承认这是你的笔迹 |
[09:37] | No. I said it looked like my handwriting, | 没有 我说的是看起来像我的笔迹 |
[09:39] | not that I ever wrote it or ever will. | 没说我写过或是将来会写 |
[09:41] | But you did talk to Flynn? When? | 可你确实跟弗林说过话吗 什么时候 |
[09:44] | Ooh, let’s see. At the train station in 1865. | 我想想 1865年在火车站 |
[09:48] | The Nazi castle in Germany. | 德国的纳粹城堡里 |
[09:50] | Lucy, what have you told them about us? | 露西 我们的事你都跟他们怎么说的 |
[09:53] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[09:56] | It’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[09:57] | No. The truth is not complicated. | 不 真相一点都不复杂 |
[10:01] | I don’t know what the truth is anymore. | 我现在都不知道真相是什么了 |
[10:03] | Okay, the truth is she didn’t believe in Rittenhouse | 好了 真相就是她直到刚才听到 |
[10:08] | until President Nixon just confirmed it. | 尼克松总统的话 才相信里滕豪斯的存在 |
[10:11] | But for now, if Rittenhouse wants this document so badly, | 但现在 如果里滕豪斯这么想得到这份簿册 |
[10:14] | whatever it is, | 暂且不管那是什么 |
[10:16] | I want it first. | 我一定要先拿到手 |
[10:17] | How are we supposed to find it? | 我们怎么找 |
[10:18] | If there’s one thing you’ve proven, | 如果说你们有比别人更强的那一面 |
[10:21] | it’s your resourcefulness. | 那就是你们的足智多谋 |
[10:30] | You’ll find a way. | 你会找到办法的 |
[10:36] | If you don’t bring me the document in five hours– | 如果你们没有在五个小时内把簿册拿来 |
[10:39] | You’ll kill me? Why don’t you do it now, | 你就会杀了我吗 那干嘛不现在动手 |
[10:42] | save everyone some time? | 别浪费大家的时间了 |
[10:44] | It’s up to you. | 看你自己 |
[10:46] | Go straight to the Lifeboat. | 直接去救生船 |
[10:47] | Screw Flynn. Do not give him what he wants. | 别管弗林 不要把东西给他 |
[10:54] | Five hours. Don’t hurt him. | 五个小时 别伤害他 |
[10:55] | Lucy. Lucy, damn it, listen to me! | 露西 露西 该死 听我说 |
[10:57] | Don’t! Lucy! | 不要 露西 |
[11:00] | This is bad. This is very bad. | 糟了 太糟糕了 |
[11:02] | How could you not tell me and Wyatt about the journal? | 你怎么能不跟我和怀亚特说日记的事 |
[11:04] | – It’s not real. – You don’t know that. | -又不是真的 -你还不能确定 |
[11:05] | Not with all the mind-trippy crap going on around here. | 现在莫名其妙的事这么多 |
[11:07] | – Rufus– – Lucy, if it is, | -卢夫斯 -露西 如果这是真的 |
[11:08] | who knows what Flynn knows about us. | 天知道弗林有多么了解我们 |
[11:10] | Maybe we’re playing into his hands right now. | 也许我们现在就正被他利用 |
[11:11] | You don’t think we deserve to know that? | 你难道不觉得我们应该知情吗 |
[11:12] | I wasn’t trying to keep anything from– | 我不是故意要隐瞒的 |
[11:13] | – Our jobs are dangerous enough! – I’m sorry! | -我们的工作就够危险的了 -我很抱歉 |
[11:16] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[11:17] | But, God, Rufus, it can’t be real, | 但是天呐 卢夫斯 这不能是真的 |
[11:19] | because, I mean, if it is, the things that it says | 因为如果是真的 日记里说 |
[11:22] | that I’m going to do– | 我会去做的事 |
[11:26] | Have you ever had a secret that just… | 你是否有过那种 |
[11:28] | scared the living hell out of you? | 把你吓得要死的秘密 |
[11:32] | Now, please, can we just– can we just save Wyatt? | 我们能不能…能不能去救怀亚特 |
[11:40] | What about the documents? How do we even start? | 那簿册呢 我们要怎么开始 |
[11:43] | We know they’re connected to Watergate. | 我们知道它们和水门事件有关 |
[11:45] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:47] | You remember how to use a payphone? | 你记得怎么用公用电话吗 |
[11:49] | We’ll call every William M. Felt | 我们给华盛顿地区的每一个 |
[11:51] | in the D.C. area | 威廉·M·费尔特打电话 |
[11:52] | until we find Mark Felt. | 直到找到马克·费尔特 |
[11:54] | Mark Felt? Who’s that? | 马克·费尔特是谁 |
[11:55] | Mark Felt. Deep Throat. Secret informant. | 马克·费尔特 “深喉” 秘密线人 |
[11:58] | “Follow the money”? Deep Throat? | 追查金钱的流向 “深喉” |
[11:59] | – I know the porn one. – Seriously? | -我知道色情片里的意思 -不是吧 |
[12:01] | He was Associate Director of the FBI, | 他以前是联邦调查局副局长 |
[12:03] | and Deep Throat was his cover name. | “深喉”是他的卧底名字 |
[12:05] | He tips off two reporters, Woodward and Bernstein, | 他向两名记者伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦 |
[12:07] | about Watergate, | 透露了水门事件的消息 |
[12:08] | breaks open the entire case. | 令整个事件大白于天下 |
[12:09] | If anybody knows about this document, it’ll be him. | 如果有人知道这份簿册 非他莫属 |
[12:12] | If he’s such a secret informant, | 如果他是秘密线人 |
[12:14] | what makes you think he’s gonna talk to us? | 你凭什么认为他会告诉我们 |
[12:15] | Because except for Woodward and Bernstein, | 因为除了伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦 |
[12:18] | nobody knows his identity for 30 years. | 他的身份三十年都无人知晓 |
[12:20] | But we do. | 但我们知道 |
[12:21] | Go! | 快打 |
[12:32] | Report. | 报告 |
[12:33] | Hi. This is Rufus Carlin. | 你好 我是卢夫斯·卡林 |
[12:35] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[12:36] | I’m from– | 我是从… |
[12:38] | jeez, how do I explain this? | 天呐 要怎么解释呢 |
[12:39] | Report. | 报告 |
[12:43] | Garcia Flynn stole the tape from the White House. | 加西亚·弗林从白宫偷了那盘带子 |
[12:45] | We didn’t have a chance to stop him. | 我们没来得及阻止他 |
[12:47] | Nixon was on it. He sounded terrified about Rittenhouse, | 带子录了尼克松的话 他好像很害怕里滕豪斯 |
[12:49] | mentioned something about a document. | 提到了一份簿册 |
[12:52] | Destroy the doc. | 把簿册毁掉 |
[12:53] | How? I’m not– I don’t– I don’t have it. | 怎么毁 簿册不在我手上 |
[12:57] | When you do. | 等你拿到之后 |
[12:58] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:01] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[13:03] | I found him! He agreed to meet with us! | 我找到他了 他同意和我们见面 |
[13:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[13:08] | Deep Throat, here we come. | 深喉 我们来了 |
[13:20] | Over there. | 在那 |
[13:27] | Mr. Felt? | 费尔特先生 |
[13:28] | We’re the ones that called you. From “The Times.” | 是我们打给你的 我们是《泰晤士报》的人 |
[13:32] | You said you have some files on J. Edgar Hoover? | 你们说手上有关于J·埃德加·胡佛的文件吗 |
[13:34] | Actually, no. We wanted to ask you | 其实没有 我们想问问你 |
[13:36] | about the Watergate Hotel break-in. | 有关水门饭店的闯入事件 |
[13:38] | No. I only came– I don’t know anything about the Watergate. | 不 我来只为了 水门的事我毫不知情 |
[13:41] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[13:42] | You talked to Bob Woodward at the “Washington Post” | 你和《华盛顿邮报》的鲍勃·伍德沃德说过 |
[13:44] | about it just yesterday. | 就是昨天的事 |
[13:45] | Your secret’s safe with him, but not with us. | 他会保守你的秘密 但我们不会 |
[13:47] | If you don’t answer our questions, | 如果你不回答我们的问题 |
[13:49] | we’ll blow your cover to anyone who will listen. | 我们就会向世人揭露你的卧底身份 |
[13:53] | That’ll ruin me. | 那样会毁了我的 |
[13:55] | Please. All I want is a president | 拜托 我只想要一位 |
[13:56] | who plays by the same rules as everyone else. | 和所有的人一样遵纪守法的总统 |
[13:58] | Now is that too much to ask? | 这个要求很过分吗 |
[14:00] | I know you’re trying to do the right thing. | 我知道你想做正确的事 |
[14:01] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[14:03] | But you got to tell us what you know. | 但你得告诉我们你所知道的事 |
[14:13] | Now, the burglars were looking for a specific document | 盗贼正在寻找一份关于水门的 |
[14:15] | at the Watergate. | 特殊簿册 |
[14:16] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这点我毫不知情 |
[14:19] | Well, we’ll spell your name right on the front page. | 我们会把你的名字写在头版 |
[14:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:29] | Nixon’s fingerprints are all over the burglary. | 偷窃案很明显受尼克松指使 |
[14:31] | But they hired total amateurs to do it. | 但是他们雇了外行去做这件事 |
[14:33] | They got caught breaking into the DNC headquarters, | 他们被人抓到闯入民主党全国代表大会总部 |
[14:35] | but first they broke into a hotel room one floor up. | 但他们首先闯入了上一层的酒店房间 |
[14:39] | What? I never heard that. | 什么 这我从没听说过 |
[14:42] | Why would you? | 你怎么会听说呢 |
[14:44] | The investigators find anything at the hotel? | 调查员在那家酒店有发现吗 |
[14:46] | They barely investigated. Someone called them off it. | 他们几乎没展开调查 有人取消了 |
[14:49] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[14:50] | Did they find anything? | 他们有什么发现吗 |
[14:51] | Only a crumpled piece of paper in the trash. | 只在垃圾篓里找到了一张揉皱的纸 |
[14:53] | – Was anything written on it? – Nothing written. | -上面写了什么吗 -什么也没写 |
[14:55] | It just had a weird symbol. | 只有一个奇怪的符号 |
[14:57] | A fist with what looked like horns. | 一个有犄角的拳头 |
[15:00] | Did you recognize it? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[15:01] | Never saw it before in my life. | 从未见过 |
[15:11] | – Did it look like this? – Yes. | -像这样吗 -是的 |
[15:13] | How did– who the hell are you people? | 怎么会 你们到底是什么人 |
[15:17] | It’s safer for everyone if we don’t say names. | 不告知名字 对大家都更安全 |
[15:20] | Make sure you keep talking to Woodward, | 你务必保持和伍德沃德联系 |
[15:22] | or we’ll find out. | 否则我们会知道的 |
[15:25] | It’s got to be hard. | 肯定很艰难 |
[15:28] | You know as well as I do: | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[15:29] | a soldier’s only as good as the guy beside him in the foxhole. | 士兵的水平由他身边的战友决定 |
[15:34] | And if your own team is lying to you– | 如果你队友在骗你 |
[15:36] | Mm, yeah. Wow. You are really Jedi-mind-tricking | 你真的像有心术的绝地武士一样 |
[15:39] | the crap out of me, pal. | 对我了如指掌啊 |
[15:42] | You really think this psych routine’s gonna work? | 你真的觉得玩弄心智的老套办法有用吗 |
[15:44] | Not a routine, Wyatt. | 不是老套 怀亚特 |
[15:48] | We’re two grunts in the same war. | 我们是同一战争中的两个小兵 |
[15:51] | The only difference is, lately, | 唯一不同的是 最近 |
[15:53] | you’re fighting on the wrong side. | 你在为错误的一方而战斗 |
[15:56] | I just wish you could understand that. | 我只是希望你能理解 |
[15:58] | Well, make me understand. | 那就让我理解 |
[16:01] | No, no, no–I’m serious. | 不不不 我是认真的 |
[16:03] | We’re just sitting here. | 我们只是坐在这里 |
[16:05] | Two grunts, right? So… | 两个士兵 是吗 那么… |
[16:09] | explain to me | 向我解释一下 |
[16:10] | how you’re not just some creepy sociopath. | 你们怎么就不只是恐怖分子而已 |
[16:12] | I’ve got nothing to hide. Not like Lucy. | 我没什么需要隐瞒的 不像露西 |
[16:16] | Two years ago, my old pals at the NSA | 两年前 我在国安局的老朋友 |
[16:19] | outsourced some surveillance to a group I worked with. | 将一些监视任务外包给我共事的一伙人 |
[16:23] | Wanted it off the books. Standard stuff. | 不写在明账上 老生常谈 |
[16:27] | Evade security, retrieve and review some corporate financials. | 绕开安全系统 检索审查一些公司财务 |
[16:30] | Mm, thrilling. | 真令人兴奋 |
[16:32] | Well, not until I stumbled onto huge sums of money | 直到我意外查到有大笔钱 |
[16:35] | being funneled through the Caymans | 通过开曼群岛投给了 |
[16:38] | to a world-renowned tech mogul, Connor Mason, | 世界知名的科技大亨 康纳·梅森 |
[16:41] | to help him achieve his latest ambition: | 为了帮他实现他最新的愿望 |
[16:44] | time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[16:46] | Is that so? | 真是那样吗 |
[16:49] | – Where’d the money come from? – Hard to tell. | -钱从哪儿来的 -不好说 |
[16:51] | But once I broke the encryption, one name kept popping up. | 但我破译了密码后 有个名字不断重复 |
[16:55] | Rittenhouse. | 里滕豪斯 |
[16:57] | That’s right. Rittenhouse bankrolls Connor Mason. | 没错 里滕豪斯为康纳·梅森提供资金 |
[17:00] | So, I flagged these transfers | 所以我标记了这些汇款记录 |
[17:03] | to my NSA contact, | 交给了我国安局的联络人 |
[17:05] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[17:09] | he said he’d take care of it. | 他说他会查的 |
[17:11] | But he didn’t? | 但是他没查吗 |
[17:12] | Oh, but he did. | 他查了 |
[17:18] | Four nights later, | 四天后 |
[17:19] | I’m home asleep when my wife gets up | 我正在家里睡觉 我妻子半夜起床 |
[17:23] | in the middle of the night to go check on our little girl. | 要去看看去我们的小女儿 |
[17:27] | She thought she heard her coughing. | 她以为女儿咳嗽了 |
[17:34] | We call them silencers, but they’re not that silent. | 它们虽然叫消音器 但并非那样安静 |
[17:41] | Not at night. | 在夜里并不安静 |
[17:42] | Not when it’s two shots murdering your family. | 在两枪杀死你家人时并不安静 |
[17:46] | You didn’t fight back? | 你没反抗吗 |
[17:51] | There were too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[17:54] | It was dark. The bullets were flying. | 当时很黑 子弹横飞 |
[17:57] | I barely made it out alive, | 我差点没能活着逃出来 |
[17:59] | and then Rittenhouse framed me for all of it, | 然后里滕豪斯把一切都嫁祸给了我 |
[18:01] | and I found myself on the run. | 而我发现自己只能亡命天涯 |
[18:03] | But it was all Rittenhouse. | 但这一切都是里滕豪斯干的 |
[18:09] | Just because I asked a single question. | 就因为我问了个问题 |
[18:13] | And that’s who they are. | 就因为问了他们是谁 |
[18:17] | Look. If any of this were true, | 听着 如果这一切是真的 |
[18:21] | you have a time machine. | 你现在有了时光机 |
[18:23] | Why don’t you just go back and save your family? | 你为什么不回去救你的家人呢 |
[18:26] | Like how you want to save your wife? | 就像你想救你妻子那样吗 |
[18:29] | You know the rules as well as I do. | 你我都知道规则 |
[18:31] | Can’t go back to any time I already exist. | 我无法回到自己已经存在了的时间点 |
[18:33] | And since I don’t know who put the hit out to begin with, | 既然我不知道谁是始作俑者 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna just wipe Rittenhouse from the map. | 那我就要把里滕豪斯从历史上抹去 |
[18:42] | And once I do, | 一旦我成功了 |
[18:46] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[18:47] | Maybe one day I’ll come back | 也许哪天我回去 |
[18:48] | and my girls will be there again. | 我的妻女就会再次出现了 |
[19:09] | We only have three hours left to get this document. | 我们只剩下三小时拿簿册了 |
[19:11] | Are you sure that this is the symbol | 你确定这是 |
[19:12] | for the Black Liberation Army? | 黑人解放军的标志吗 |
[19:14] | Positive. It’s an obscure BLA calling card. | 确定 这是黑人解放军的隐蔽标志 |
[19:16] | See? Right there. | 看见了吗 就在这里 |
[19:17] | This is the D.C. Chapter’s unofficial headquarters, | 这里是华府地区的非官方总部 |
[19:20] | ran by Gregory Hayes. | 由格雷戈里·海耶斯建立 |
[19:21] | How do you know all this? | 这些你是怎么知道的 |
[19:22] | I mean, I don’t even know this stuff. | 我是说 这连我都不知道 |
[19:24] | Gregory Hayes and Eldridge Cleaver, | 格雷戈里·海耶斯和埃尔德里奇·克利弗 |
[19:25] | the founder of the BLA– | 是黑人解放军的建立者 |
[19:27] | I’ve read everything about these guys. | 我读过他们的所有资料 |
[19:29] | Kind of went through a militant phase back in college. | 我大学时有段时间很激进 |
[19:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:33] | As in I had a militant crush on a militant girl. | 我激进地爱上了一个激进的女孩 |
[19:36] | If this document is at all linked to the BLA, | 如果这份簿册真的与黑人解放军有关 |
[19:38] | Gregory Hayes should know about it. | 格雷戈里·海耶斯应该知道的 |
[19:48] | You should probably wait outside. | 你最好在外面等着 |
[19:49] | You should be fine, just don’t make any eye contact. | 你会没事的 只要别做眼神交流 |
[20:06] | Can I get a Miller Lite? | 能给我杯米勒淡啤吗 |
[20:08] | What do you mean, “Lite”? | “淡啤”是什么意思 |
[20:10] | Uh, just a Miller then. | 那就来杯米勒啤酒好了 |
[20:18] | Listen, man, I need to talk to Gregory. | 听着 伙计 我需要和格雷戈里谈谈 |
[20:19] | I never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[20:21] | Come on, man. I know he’s here. | 别这样 伙计 我知道他在这儿 |
[20:26] | I’m with you, brother. | 我和你是一伙的 兄弟 |
[20:29] | What the hell was that, brother? | 你随便乱叫什么 兄弟 |
[20:32] | Now, you better get out of here before I throw you out. | 你最好在我把你扔出去前离开这里 |
[20:37] | You do that, and you’ll be making a hell of a mistake. | 如果你那样做 就会犯下大错 |
[20:42] | Now, I need to talk to Gregory | 好了 我需要和格雷戈里 |
[20:44] | about the Watergate and the doc. | 谈谈水门以及簿册的事 |
[20:54] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:56] | Oh, no–sir? | 不 先生 |
[20:58] | Can I just– I– | 我能就 我 |
[21:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[21:03] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[21:04] | And what makes you think I know anything about any doc? | 是什么让你觉得我清楚什么簿册的事 |
[21:08] | What are you accusing me of? | 你在指责我什么吗 |
[21:09] | No, I am not accusing you of anything, Mr. Hayes. | 不 我什么也没指责你 海耶斯先生 |
[21:11] | – Stop calling me Mr. Hayes. – Sorry. | -别叫我海耶斯先生 -抱歉 |
[21:12] | Stop apologizing, Kanye. | 别再道歉了 坎耶 |
[21:15] | Y’all ever hear a name like Kanye? | 你们有谁听过哪个人叫坎耶的 |
[21:18] | Sounds made up. | 像是编的 |
[21:19] | – You a fed? – No way. | -你是警察吗 -不是 |
[21:20] | Talks like a fed. Walks like a fed. | 言谈举止都像警察 |
[21:22] | No. I am not a fed. | 不 我不是警察 |
[21:25] | Right. Like you would just admit it. | 好吧 好像你会承认似的 |
[21:28] | You got ten seconds before we beat you into a coma, Kanye. | 在我们打昏你前你有十秒钟时间 坎耶 |
[21:33] | Five seconds. Four. | 五秒 四秒 |
[21:35] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. | 等等 等等 好吧 |
[21:37] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:41] | I’m here for Cleaver. | 我是为了克利弗来的 |
[21:42] | – Eldridge? – Eldridge Cleaver. | -埃尔德里奇 -埃尔德里奇·克利弗 |
[21:44] | The man we all work for. | 我们都为这个人工作 |
[21:47] | He wants the doc. | 他想要簿册 |
[21:48] | I ain’t talk to him in eight months. | 我八个月没和他联系了 |
[21:49] | That’s cause he’s been laying low. | 那是因为他躲起来了 |
[21:51] | – He’s in exile, so he sent me. – Man, that’s some first-rate– | -他在流亡 所以派我来 -这谎话一流 |
[21:54] | He said, “Gregory is my best friend. | 他说 “格雷戈里是我最好的朋友 |
[21:56] | He’ll do anything to help you.” | 他会尽己所能帮你” |
[21:57] | I’ve known Cleaver since we were peas, | 我还是小豆丁时就认识克利弗了 |
[22:00] | and he ain’t never asked me to help him. | 他从来也没有让我帮过他 |
[22:03] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[22:04] | You don’t know Cleaver. Get him out of here. | 你不认识克利弗 带他离开这儿 |
[22:06] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. I don’t know Cleaver? | 不不 等等 等等 说我不认识克利弗 |
[22:08] | Okay, you guys used to work together | 好吧 你们以前在奥克兰时 |
[22:09] | back in the Oakland days, right? | 在一起工作 对吧 |
[22:10] | How many times did he make you watch | 他让你看过多少次 |
[22:12] | that damn “Hollywood A Go Go” TV show? | 那个该死的电视剧《摇摆好莱坞》 |
[22:14] | Always reading Voltaire and Nechayev. | 他总是在读伏尔泰和涅恰耶夫 |
[22:16] | How he beat your ass in Harlem. Remember that? | 他当时在哈莱姆区是怎么揍你的 还记得吗 |
[22:20] | You made him promise not to tell anybody. | 你让他保证不要告诉别人 |
[22:22] | Well, he told me. | 不过 他告诉了我 |
[22:24] | So, | 所以 |
[22:26] | do I know Cleaver or not? | 我是算认识克利弗 还是不认识 |
[22:33] | Okay, Kanye, let’s go. | 好吧 坎耶 我们走 |
[22:36] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[22:40] | Let’s get you what you came for. | 去找你想要的 |
[22:48] | Two hours left. | 还有两个小时 |
[22:49] | I wonder if your friends are gonna make it. | 不知道你朋友能不能完成 |
[22:50] | Well, why don’t you look in that magical future book. | 你怎么不查查你这本神奇的未来书 |
[22:53] | It should tell you. | 它应该能告诉你的 |
[22:54] | Doesn’t say. | 里面没写 |
[22:55] | But it told you to come to 1972? | 但是它告诉你来到1972年 |
[22:57] | It has an entry on the erased Nixon tape, yes. | 里面有一条是关于尼克松被洗掉的录音 对 |
[23:01] | So how’s this end? | 我们的结局是什么 |
[23:02] | Do you kill me? Am I rescued? | 你杀了我吗 还是我获救了 |
[23:05] | What’s the point spread in the next Super Bowl? | 下一届美国橄榄球超级杯大赛的比分是多少 |
[23:07] | Who’s playing? | 哪个队参赛 |
[23:07] | I don’t know what happens today | 我不知道今天要发生什么 |
[23:08] | because the journal doesn’t tell me everything. | 因为这本书不会告诉我所有的事 |
[23:11] | Lucy didn’t write about everything. | 露西并没有写下所有的事 |
[23:14] | And what is written does sometimes sound crazy, | 她写下的东西有些的确听起来很疯狂 |
[23:18] | like a different Lucy. | 像另一个露西 |
[23:19] | Yeah. Lucy’s the one that sounds crazy. | 对 我们里面最疯狂的就是她 |
[23:25] | You want to know what she wrote about you? | 你想知道她是怎么写你的吗 |
[23:27] | About your wife? | 怎么写你老婆的 |
[23:31] | My wife’s dead. It’s no big secret. | 我老婆死了 这不是什么大秘密 |
[23:33] | Well, by the time Lucy writes this thing, | 露西写这本书的时候 |
[23:35] | she knows a lot more than that. | 她知道的比这多多了 |
[23:37] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[23:39] | You were out with Jessica. That’s her name, right? | 你和杰西卡出去了 她叫这名字 是吧 |
[23:41] | At that dive bar– what is it? | 在那个半地下酒吧 叫什么来着 |
[23:43] | Pelican Lounge? In San Diego. | 派力肯酒吧 在圣地亚哥 |
[23:47] | She ran into an old boyfriend at the bar. | 她在酒吧里碰到了前男友 |
[23:50] | You were jealous. You drank too much. | 你嫉妒了 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[23:53] | As you were driving home, | 在你们开车回家路上 |
[23:55] | you had a major fight, started shouting. | 你们大吵了一架 开始大喊大叫 |
[23:57] | She told you to stop the car. | 她让你停车 |
[23:58] | She got out right there on the side of the road. | 她下了车 站在路边 |
[24:04] | And you drove off. | 然后你就开走了 |
[24:07] | Shut the hell up. | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[24:08] | It took you, what, only 20 minutes until you cooled down, | 你花了 多少 只有二十分钟就冷静下来 |
[24:13] | came back for her. | 回来找她 |
[24:14] | By then she was gone. | 那时候她已经不见了 |
[24:16] | Never came home that night. | 那天晚上也没有回家 |
[24:18] | Or any night. | 从此再也没有回家 |
[24:20] | Not until two weeks later when they found her, | 直到两个星期后 他们发现了她 |
[24:23] | strangled in the bushes. | 被勒死在灌木丛里 |
[24:25] | Never even caught who did it. | 到现在也没有抓到凶手 |
[24:26] | I said shut the hell up! | 我说了他妈的闭嘴 |
[24:28] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[24:30] | “Wyatt’s obsessed with his wife’s death. | “怀亚特被他妻子的死所困扰 |
[24:33] | He needs to let go, move on.” | 他需要的是放下 让生活继续” |
[24:35] | Lucy’s words. Not mine. | 这是露西写的 不是我 |
[24:38] | Me, I understand. More than most. | 至于我 我理解你 胜过大多数人 |
[24:42] | You can’t let go… | 你放不下 |
[24:45] | because we can change history. | 因为我们可以改变历史 |
[24:48] | And somehow, some way, | 以某种方法 某种方式 |
[24:51] | we can save the people we love. | 我们可以救下我们深爱的人 |
[25:07] | White girls is fine and all, | 白女孩挺好的 |
[25:08] | but she don’t look like she down for the cause, much, brother. | 但是她不太像是能为了使命不顾一切的人 老兄 |
[25:12] | Oh, that’s just my piece on the side. | 我和她只是随便玩玩 |
[25:23] | Hey. Get your stuff together. | 把你的东西收一收 |
[25:26] | Folks is here to pick you up. | 有人来接你了 |
[25:29] | Meet the doc. | 来见见博士吧 |
[25:32] | She been a little rattled here the last few days, | 她这几天有点惊慌失措 |
[25:34] | but give her a minute, she’s all yours. | 不过给她点时间收拾 她就能跟你们走了 |
[25:49] | You weren’t supposed to be here till next weekend. | 你们应该下个周末才来这里的 |
[25:52] | Change of plans. | 计划变了 |
[25:54] | But you are a Panther, right? | 你是黑豹 对吧 |
[25:58] | And you are gonna drive me to San Diego? | 你们要开车送我去圣地亚哥 |
[26:01] | Yes, we are going to drive you. | 对 我们要开车送你去 |
[26:07] | Where’d you pick up Laurie Partridge? | 你在哪儿钓到的劳里·帕特里奇 |
[26:07] | 劳里·帕特里奇 1970年代电视剧《帕特里奇一家》的女儿角色 漂亮的白人女孩 | |
[26:10] | – Good one. – Excuse me. | -这个笑话好 -失陪一下 |
[26:13] | – Um, that’s a person. – I see that. | -那是一个人 -我看出来了 |
[26:17] | I mean, I guess it makes sense. | 我想这的确合理 |
[26:18] | I mean, Nixon never said “Document” on the tapes- | 在录音里尼克松从来没有说过”簿册” |
[26:20] | he said “Doc.” | 他说的是”博士”[“博士”和”簿册”缩写相同] |
[26:20] | So, what? We’re just supposed to turn her over to Flynn? | 那又怎样 我们要把她移交给弗林 |
[26:22] | If we don’t, Wyatt’s dead. | 如果我们不这么做 怀亚特会死的 |
[26:25] | I don’t– | 我不是 |
[26:32] | Wait. Lucy. Lucy. | 等等 露西 露西 |
[26:37] | Can I help you? | 什么事 |
[26:48] | I’m Lucy, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫露西 |
[26:51] | Why do they call you Doc? | 他们为什么叫你博士 |
[26:52] | I got a Ph.D. In history. University of Chicago. | 我在芝加哥大学拿到了历史学博士学位 |
[26:56] | That’s crazy. | 这简直让人难以置信 |
[26:56] | I worked in that department for a year under old man McNeil. | 我在麦克尼尔老先生手下工作了一年 |
[26:59] | Old man? | 老先生 |
[27:00] | Professor McNeil is 38. | 麦克尼尔教授才38岁 |
[27:02] | Right. Yeah. It’s just a nickname. | 没错 那就是个绰号 |
[27:05] | But still, the way that he points to make every point. | 但他一讲到重点就指指点点的样子 |
[27:10] | Yeah, that’s him, all right. | 是的 他就是那样 |
[27:13] | Look at us now. | 看看我们现在的样子 |
[27:15] | Sure making the most of our degrees, huh? | 确实是学以致用了吧 |
[27:19] | So… | 那 |
[27:23] | how long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[27:24] | A couple days. | 好几天了 |
[27:26] | Was staying at The Watergate, but had to split. | 本来待在水门饭店 后来不得不分头行动 |
[27:28] | Some guys broke in there looking for me. | 有人闯进了我们的住地找我 |
[27:32] | Rittenhouse, you mean? | 你是指里滕豪斯吗 |
[27:35] | What do you know about them? | 你对这些人了解多少 |
[27:37] | Not much. I’m trying to get more info. | 不太了解 我正在多搜集一些信息 |
[27:41] | Why are they after you? | 他们为什么追踪你 |
[27:44] | Because I left. | 因为我逃跑了 |
[27:47] | Left Rittenhouse? | 从里滕豪斯那里逃跑 |
[27:50] | You’re telling me you’re a member? | 你的意思是你是他们一员 |
[27:52] | I never joined. | 我从未加入过他们 |
[27:53] | I was born into it. | 我生来就是其中一员 |
[27:55] | Most of us are. Going back generations. | 我们中大部分人都是 已经好几代了 |
[28:01] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么要离开 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have– | 对不起 我不应该 |
[28:08] | Who is Rittenhouse? | 里滕豪斯是谁 |
[28:10] | Please. Tell me. | 告诉我 求你了 |
[28:13] | I might be mixed up with them too, and I’m scared. | 我可能也跟他们牵扯上了 我很害怕 |
[28:15] | I am–I am really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[28:18] | You should be. | 你应该恐惧 |
[28:21] | They control all of us. | 他们控制着我们所有人 |
[28:23] | Look. I don’t know everything. No one does. | 我并不清楚全局 没人清楚 |
[28:26] | One part never knows what the other parts are doing. | 一个部门并不清楚另一个部门的情况 |
[28:27] | – What was your part? – Kept the roster. | -你的职责是什么 -保存花名册 |
[28:31] | No one knows the full membership roll | 除了领导层和我 |
[28:32] | except for the leadership and me. | 没有人知道完整的成员名单 |
[28:33] | So, you were the bookkeeper? | 你就是名册保管员吗 |
[28:35] | No books. | 没有名册 |
[28:36] | Members’ names are never written down. | 成员的名字绝不会有书面记录 |
[28:39] | It’s all up here. | 名字都在这里 |
[28:41] | Every member since the founding in 1778. | 从1778年成立起的每个成员 |
[28:48] | Report. | 报告 |
[28:49] | The Doc is not a document. | 是”博士”不是”簿册” |
[28:52] | The Doc is a woman. | 博士是位女士 |
[28:54] | Destroy the Doc. | 让博士消失 |
[28:58] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[28:58] | I said the Doc is a person. | 我说博士是个人 |
[29:01] | The Doc needs to be destroyed. | 博士必须消失 |
[29:06] | You want me to kill someone? | 你想让我杀人 |
[29:10] | I can’t do that. No way. | 我不会那么做的 |
[29:12] | Give me the address. We’ll do it for you. | 告诉我地址 我们替你解决 |
[29:21] | – Who the hell was that? – Sh-sh-sh-shh! | -你在跟谁打电话 -嘘 |
[29:24] | Don’t say anything. They are listening. | 什么都别说 他们在监听 |
[29:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:30] | Rittenhouse. | 里滕豪斯 |
[29:42] | Almost ready! | 马上就好 |
[29:44] | Maybe I can tell them the recording device shorted out, | 也许我可以跟他们说监听设备短路了 |
[29:46] | or–or that it was destroyed. | 或者被毁掉了 |
[29:48] | Maybe they’ll believe that. | 也许他们会相信的 |
[29:49] | Wait. “They” who? | 等一下 他们是谁 |
[29:50] | Rittenhouse? | 里滕豪斯吗 |
[29:52] | You’ve been taping us for them? | 你一直在替他们监听我们 |
[29:54] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[29:56] | They were at my brother’s basketball game. | 他们在我弟弟篮球比赛的现场 |
[29:57] | – What? – Trust me. It is bad. | -什么 -相信我 情况很不妙 |
[30:01] | Rufus, what do you know about them? | 卢夫斯 你对他们的情况了解多少 |
[30:03] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[30:03] | They just told me to record our trips. | 他们就是告诉我在任务中录音 |
[30:06] | That’s all I did. I swear. | 我发誓我只录了音 |
[30:08] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | Do you even comprehend the trouble that you put us in? | 你知道你把我们卷进了怎样的绝境中吗 |
[30:15] | I mean, who knows what they heard us say | 天知道他们到底监听到 |
[30:17] | on those recordings. | 我们说什么了 |
[30:18] | I’m not the one | 我可不是那个 |
[30:20] | who is having chats across history with Flynn. | 穿越历史跟弗林谈话的人 |
[30:23] | So that makes it okay? And by the way, | 那就证明你偷录就没错了吗 |
[30:24] | you were the one giving me crap | 而且你才是那个一直把我 |
[30:25] | when you were holding onto this the whole time. | 拖进这个烂摊子的人 |
[30:27] | I’ve barely been able to sleep, | 我睡不着 |
[30:29] | barely been able to eat. | 吃不下 |
[30:30] | They have been messing with my car while I am driving it. | 他们在我开车的时候弄坏了我的车 |
[30:34] | They threatened my family. You don’t understand. | 他们威胁了我的家人 你没法理解 |
[30:36] | What don’t I understand? | 我怎么理解不了 |
[30:38] | I lost my sister! | 我失去了我的妹妹 |
[30:41] | Look. If I don’t turn her in to Rittenhouse, | 如果我不把她交给里滕豪斯 |
[30:44] | they are gonna kill me or my family. | 他们就会杀了我或我的家人 |
[30:47] | If we don’t give her to Flynn, he’ll kill Wyatt. | 如果我们不把她交给弗林 他会杀了怀亚特 |
[30:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[30:53] | We just have to trust each other, okay? | 我们得信任对方 好吗 |
[30:57] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们能解决这个问题的 |
[30:58] | Rufus, how can we ever trust each other again? | 卢夫斯 我们怎么可能再次信任对方 |
[31:19] | Hey, Flynn! | 弗林 |
[31:24] | Let’s just say, if I believed you–big if– | 我们设想一下 假如我相信你 只是假如 |
[31:28] | and Rittenhouse really is that dangerous… | 而里滕豪斯也真的有那么危险 |
[31:31] | – Yeah? – Well, there’s got to be a way | -然后呢 -肯定有办法 |
[31:32] | to take them out without destroying America. | 不用摧毁美国也能解决他们 |
[31:36] | I mean, what you’re doing– | 我的意思是 你的做法是 |
[31:37] | it’s kind of scorched earth, don’t you think? | 伤敌一千自损八百 不是吗 |
[31:40] | No, Rittenhouse and America are so intertwined, | 不 里滕豪斯与美国已经紧密纠缠难解难分 |
[31:44] | sometimes it’s hard to tell one from the other. | 没法把它们区分开来 |
[31:46] | They’re a cancer. | 它们就是癌症 |
[31:48] | There’s no other choice. To save the body, | 没有其他办法 为了拯救身体 |
[31:50] | you have to attack the body. | 你必须先攻击身体 |
[31:53] | Well, then, that settles it. | 这么说我就明白了 |
[31:55] | I guess you really are a creepy sociopath. | 你真是个变态的反社会者 |
[32:22] | You have an hour left. | 你还剩一个小时 |
[32:40] | Report. | 报告 |
[32:40] | Yeah. I have the Doc. | 我找到博士了 |
[32:43] | Come pick her up. | 快过来接她 |
[33:00] | And that’s all the time we have. | 现在时间到了 |
[33:05] | Lucy called the payphone. | 露西打电话来了 |
[33:09] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[33:12] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[33:13] | Okay, there is this scary guy, Garcia Flynn, | 有个恐怖的男人叫加西亚·弗林 |
[33:15] | – and he is after you. – Why? | -他在追杀你 -为什么 |
[33:17] | Same reason Rittenhouse is: for the things that you know. | 理由和里滕豪斯一样 为了你知道的事 |
[33:23] | So you decided to call Rittenhouse and this Flynn | 所以你们决定联系里滕豪斯和这个弗林 |
[33:25] | and tell them where I was? | 告诉他们我在哪里吗 |
[33:26] | Exactly. Send both to the house. | 没错 将他们都引到那房子 |
[33:27] | Have them turn on each other. | 让他们互相攻击 |
[33:34] | Which saves us some time, but not much. | 这样能为我们争取点时间 但不会太多 |
[33:36] | – To do what? – Save our friend. | -为了什么 -救我们的朋友 |
[33:37] | Come on. Let’s hurry. | 快点 抓紧时间 |
[34:31] | What? | 你笑什么 |
[34:32] | We’ve been played. That’s what. | 因为我们被人给耍了 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[34:54] | Yeah. He’s coming back soon. | 没事 他就快回来了 |
[34:55] | – There’s a nail in the trash can. Get it. – Okay. | -垃圾桶里有个钉子 快找 -好的 |
[34:57] | Okay. I got it. | 我找到了 |
[34:58] | – Oh, my God. So small. – Hurry. | -天呐 这太小了 -快点 |
[35:01] | – Oh, God! – Sorry. | -老天 -抱歉 |
[35:02] | What are you doing? You can’t pick a lock? | 你在做什么 你不会撬锁吗 |
[35:04] | I was just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[35:05] | – Put it in my hand here. – Okay. | -把钉子放我手里 -好的 |
[35:24] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[35:26] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没事 -很好 |
[35:34] | Hey. You good? | 你没事吧 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I’ll live. | 是啊 还活着 |
[35:37] | I called Hayes. He should be here any minute. | 我联系过海耶斯 他随时会到 |
[35:38] | – Okay. – Thank you for helping me. | -好的 -谢谢你们帮助我 |
[35:42] | You know, you asked me why I was running from the you know. | 你问过我为什么要逃跑 避开那些人 |
[35:46] | – This is why. – This is your family? | -这就是原因 -是你的家人吗 |
[35:49] | What happened to them? | 他们发生了什么 |
[35:50] | They’re okay. At least, I think they are. | 他们没事 至少我这么认为 |
[35:52] | Made it to Hong Kong. Headed north from there. | 他们成功到达香港 从那继续向北走 |
[35:55] | It’s been almost a year. | 已经差不多一年了 |
[35:57] | Once my son was born, I– I just couldn’t let him | 我儿子出生后 我不能让他 |
[36:00] | be born into– trapped into all this, the way that I was. | 陷入这片混乱之中 走我曾经的路 |
[36:05] | But now I’m gonna see them again. | 现在我就要和他们重逢了 |
[36:08] | You’re not so bad, | 你也没那么糟糕 |
[36:10] | even if you are a Laurie Partridge. | 即使你和劳里·帕特里奇一样 |
[36:14] | – I got to go. – Okay. | -我该走了 -好的 |
[36:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[36:18] | – We should split. – Cleaver wants you to drive her | -我们该分头行动 -克利弗让你亲自开车 |
[36:20] | to San Diego personally, and once you’re there, | 带她去圣地亚哥 一旦你们到了那 |
[36:22] | make sure she makes it onto her boat, you dig? | 确保她能赶上船 明白吗 |
[36:24] | I dig. | 明白 |
[36:25] | Don’t stop for anyone. Don’t talk to anyone. | 任何人拦车都别停 别和任何人说话 |
[36:27] | Don’t know who you can trust. Okay? | 别轻易相信任何人 知道吗 |
[36:30] | – Thank you. – Take care. | -谢谢你 -保重 |
[36:44] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:01] | Report. | 报告 |
[37:02] | Garcia Flynn found us. | 加西亚·弗林发现了我们 |
[37:04] | We escaped, but we got separated. | 我们立即逃跑 但是走散了 |
[37:06] | We lost Doc. We tried to find her in the chaos, | 博士不见了 我们努力在混乱中找她 |
[37:08] | but no go. | 但还是没找到 |
[37:09] | Um…really sorry about that. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[37:12] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:21] | Look, Wyatt, you got to say something sometime. | 怀亚特 你至少得说些什么 |
[37:25] | I’m really sorry, but I didn’t have a choice. | 我非常抱歉 但我别无选择 |
[37:28] | Rittenhouse made me spy on you. | 里滕豪斯逼我监视你们 |
[37:29] | You’re gonna keep spying on us. | 你必须继续监视我们 |
[37:31] | – Keep recording Lucy and me. – Wha–what? | -继续窃听露西和我 -你说什么 |
[37:33] | All of us will act like everything is normal. | 我们都必须装作什么都没发生 |
[37:35] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[37:37] | Because Rufus is gonna be spying on Rittenhouse for us. | 因为卢夫斯要为我们去监视里滕豪斯 |
[37:41] | Whatever you find out about them, | 无论你发现了他们什么秘密 |
[37:43] | you’re gonna tell me. | 都必须告诉我 |
[37:44] | We’re gonna figure out what the hell’s going on here. You got it? | 我们要搞清楚究竟是怎么回事 你懂了吗 |
[37:47] | Like a double agent. | 你是说双面间谍 |
[37:49] | I can barely single agent. | 单面间谍我都很菜 |
[37:50] | Yeah, well, congrats on the undeserved promotion. | 那恭喜你这么不称职还能获得提拔 |
[37:52] | I guess you’re gonna learn on the job. | 我想你只能边做边学了 |
[37:54] | – And you–you’re no better. – Wyatt– | -还有你 你也好不到哪去 -怀亚特 |
[37:56] | In a fight like this, | 身处这样的战争中 |
[37:57] | you are only as good as the guy next to you, | 士兵的水平由其身边的战友决定 |
[37:59] | and you both lied to me. | 而你们都对我撒谎 |
[38:02] | I don’t trust either of you. | 我再也不相信你们了 |
[38:25] | Find any record of the Doc? | 你有找到博士的记录吗 |
[38:26] | Couldn’t find a thing. | 什么都没发现 |
[38:28] | Hopefully she’s still alive out there with her husband and child. | 希望她和她的丈夫 孩子都活着 |
[38:35] | Lucy, we’re good, right? | 露西 我们之间没问题吧 |
[38:37] | Tell me it’s all gonna be okay. | 告诉我一切都会没事的 |
[39:01] | Welcome back, Rufus. | 欢迎回来 卢夫斯 |
[39:03] | Eventful trip, was it? | 充满变故的旅行 是不是 |
[39:07] | I’ve been wanting to ask you a question for 44 years. | 44年来 我一直想问你一个问题 |
[39:14] | What happened that day? | 那天到底发生了什么 |
[39:17] | – 44 years? – I believe he’s asking | -44年 -我觉得他是想问 |
[39:19] | how on Earth Garcia Flynn managed to ambush | 加西亚·弗林是如何在1972年 |
[39:22] | Rittenhouse security back in 1972. | 成功伏击了里滕豪斯的安保力量 |
[39:26] | He may suspect you had something to do with it. | 他怀疑你在其中动了手脚 |
[39:29] | Why did Flynn show up at that house? | 弗林为什么会出现在那房子里 |
[39:31] | Why does Flynn do anything he does? | 弗林为什么要做这一切 |
[39:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:40] | On your final report, | 在你最后一次报告中 |
[39:43] | are you sure you were being forthcoming? | 你确定你们是被迫的吗 |
[39:46] | There was a quiver in your voice. | 你声音有一瞬的颤抖 |
[39:49] | You heard my final report? | 你听了我最后一次报告 |
[39:53] | Who do you think was on the other end of that phone? | 不然你以为是谁接了你的电话 |
[40:09] | 弗林之墓 妻子 洛雷娜·弗林 女儿 艾丽斯·弗林 | |
[41:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:06] | Um, is there a Benjamin Cahill here? | 请问本杰明·卡希尔在吗 |
[41:11] | Dad, some lady’s here for you. | 爸爸 有位女士找你 |
[41:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:27] | I’m Benjamin Cahill. | 我是本杰明·卡希尔 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry. I–I was supposed to deliver something for a friend, | 抱歉 我是帮朋友捎个东西的 |
[41:36] | and I think I got the wrong address. | 我想我搞错地址了 |
[41:37] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[41:55] | Guess who just showed up at my house. | 猜猜谁刚刚找到我家来了 |