时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Connor Mason? | 康纳·梅森 |
[00:03] | I think he’s hiding something from us | 我觉得他对我们有所隐瞒 |
[00:04] | and I want to know what it is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[00:05] | You need to understand how deep I’m in | 但你得知道我和这些里滕豪斯的人 |
[00:08] | with these Rittenhouse people. | 牵涉多深 |
[00:09] | You know something about secretly recording people. | 你对秘密监听这种事不陌生吧 |
[00:13] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结婚了 |
[00:14] | Jessica died. It was my fault. | 杰西卡死了 是我的错 |
[00:17] | Apparently I’m engaged. I’ve never met him before. | 很显然 我订婚了 我此前从没见过他 |
[00:20] | I’m–I’m gonna go stay with my mom for a few days–or weeks. | 我要和我妈住上几天或几周 |
[00:24] | If you need to spend some time, | 所以如果你需要点时间 |
[00:26] | figure things out first, do it. | 来先理清楚状况 那就去吧 |
[00:47] | You’ve read the story of Jesse James | 你一定读到过杰斯·詹姆斯 |
[00:49] | and how he lived and died. | 他由生到死的故事 |
[00:51] | If you’re still in need of something to read, | 如果你还想再读点什么 |
[00:54] | here’s the story of Bonnie and Clyde. | 这里给你讲一个邦妮和克莱德的故事 |
[00:58] | You got engine trouble? | 你的引擎出问题了吗 |
[01:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:40] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[01:41] | “Come on” what? | “得了吧”什么 |
[01:42] | You did not cook this yourself. | 这可不是你自己做的 |
[01:44] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[01:46] | Look at all of the effort | 你知道我有多努力 |
[01:48] | that I put into | 假装这顿餐 |
[01:49] | making it look like I cooked | 是我自己做的吗 |
[01:50] | when I clearly ordered in from Chase’s. | 虽然这显然是我从沙斯餐厅定的 |
[01:57] | So, but, | 那么 |
[01:59] | you know, what are some of your… | 到底哪些才是你 |
[02:01] | favorite foods? | 最喜欢的食物 |
[02:02] | That’s kind of a random | 这有点像是 |
[02:04] | first date sort of question, don’t you think? | 第一次约会的随意提问 不是吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[02:07] | It is. | 它就是 |
[02:08] | And this is so clearly not a first date. | 而这显然不是咱们第一次约会 |
[02:11] | This is, like, | 这个 就好像是 |
[02:12] | the opposite of a first date. | 第一次约会的反面 |
[02:20] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | – What’s what? – Every time I reach for you, you– | -什么怎么回事 -每一次我接近你 |
[02:25] | you pull away. | 你就退缩 |
[02:26] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[02:27] | What is tonight supposed to be… | 今晚到底是 |
[02:30] | exactly? | 什么性质 |
[02:35] | I just– | 我只是 |
[02:37] | I just thought it’d be good | 我只是想 我们花时间 |
[02:38] | if we spend some time together. | 相处一下比较好 |
[02:40] | And this is me… | 而这就是我 |
[02:43] | poorly trying. | 表现不好的努力行为 |
[02:45] | And I am also trying | 我也在努力 |
[02:48] | to be patient, | 给与耐心 |
[02:50] | but it’s like you came home one day | 但这就像是某一天你回到家 |
[02:52] | and you were just a– | 你就变成了… |
[02:55] | you were like a totally different person. | 你就完全变成了另外一个人 |
[02:57] | And… | 而… |
[03:00] | I just don’t want to have a job interview. | 我只是不想来场工作面试 |
[03:04] | I want to know whether we’re engaged. | 我只想知道我们是不是订婚了 |
[03:09] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:10] | This is not a discussion; it’s an order. | 这没的讨论 这是命令 |
[03:13] | No. You– | 不 你… |
[03:15] | You are going to the ballet recital, young lady. | 你要去参加芭蕾舞排练 小姑娘 |
[03:17] | You made a commitment to be one of the fairies | 既然你决定了要做小仙女中的一员 |
[03:18] | and you’re gonna stick to that commitment. | 那就要坚守自己的决定 |
[03:21] | Okay, that’s my girl. | 好的 这才是我的好女儿 |
[03:23] | Yeah. I love you too. | 恩 我也爱你 |
[03:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:31] | I didn’t realize you were all here. | 我没意识到你们都在这 |
[03:32] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:33] | I didn’t know that you had a– | 我不知道你有个… |
[03:34] | Flynn’s taken out the Mothership | 弗林把母船开到了 |
[03:36] | to May 22, 1934, Arkansas. | 1934年5月22日 阿肯色州 |
[03:39] | Any idea why that date’s important? | 有谁知道为什么这个日期很重要吗 |
[03:40] | 1934, Arkansas-that’s the Dust Bowl-era. | 1934年 阿肯色 那是沙尘暴时期 |
[03:44] | Great Depression. | 大萧条 |
[03:45] | Maybe we can get ahead of these sons of bitches this time. | 也许这一次我们能赶在那群混蛋前头 |
[03:49] | From that raid on Flynn’s warehouse a few weeks back, | 几周前那次突袭弗林仓库时 |
[03:51] | we found this photo of a necklace and key | 我们找到了这个项链兼钥匙的照片 |
[03:53] | dated 1934. | 时间是1934年 |
[03:54] | – Who’s in the picture? – Not sure. | -照片里的是谁 -不确定 |
[03:55] | We had nothing to put into context until… | 我们一直没搞清来龙去脉 直到… |
[03:58] | 麦基尔罗伊信托银行 1934年 5月22日 里滕豪斯钥匙 | |
[03:58] | This was in the briefcase Rufus got | 这是卢夫斯在休斯顿 |
[04:00] | from Anthony Bruhl in Houston. | 从安东尼·布鲁尔那拿来的公文包 |
[04:01] | May 22, 1934 again. | 又是1934年5月22日 |
[04:04] | McIlroy Bank and Trust. | 麦基尔罗伊信托银行 |
[04:05] | And the words “Rittenhouse key.” | 还有写着”里滕豪斯钥匙”字样 |
[04:07] | Rittenhouse key. | 里滕豪斯钥匙 |
[04:09] | – What does that mean? – No idea. | -这是什么意思 -不知道 |
[04:10] | But whatever it is, we think Flynn went back to get this. | 不管是什么 我们认为弗林是回去拿它 |
[04:13] | Lucy–Rittenhouse. | 露西 里滕豪斯 |
[04:14] | That was the name Flynn mentioned to you | 这是弗林在兴登堡 |
[04:15] | at the Hindenburg? | 向你提到的那个名字吧 |
[04:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:17] | Well, I’ve been looking into it. | 我一直在调查它 |
[04:19] | And what’d you find? | 那你找到了些什么 |
[04:20] | A grand total of nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:22] | Has he said anything about it since? | 他后来有没有提到过任何与此有关的事 |
[04:27] | No. | 没有 |
[04:28] | Well, whatever this Rittenhouse key is, | 不管这个里滕豪斯钥匙是什么 |
[04:30] | get to this bank. | 到那间银行去 |
[04:31] | Get it first. Try to find out what it opens. | 抢在他们前面拿到 看看它能打开哪把锁 |
[04:33] | If it’s important to Flynn, it’s important to us. | 如果这东西对弗林很重要 那对我们也同样 |
[04:35] | That’ll be all. | 我就说这么多 |
[04:41] | Mr. Mason. | 梅森先生 |
[04:42] | Yes. Just seeing how… | 是的 我刚看到 |
[04:44] | you’ve made yourself at home. | 你已经成功融入了这里 |
[04:46] | Uh, do you have everything you need? | 你需要的东西都齐全了吗 |
[04:47] | I think so, yes. | 我觉得是的 |
[04:49] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[05:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:01] | Still wearing the engagement ring of a guy you don’t know? | 你还戴着那个你不认识的家伙送的订婚戒指 |
[05:03] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:05] | We had a date tonight. | 我们今晚约会了 |
[05:06] | A date? | 约会 |
[05:07] | First date for me. | 对我来说是初次约会 |
[05:08] | 400th for him. | 对他来说是第四百次 |
[05:10] | – It was a disaster. – I bet. | -简直就是场灾难 -我敢打赌肯定是 |
[05:14] | Just cut the poor bastard loose already. | 你就赶紧让这个可怜的家伙解脱吧 |
[05:16] | Let him be with someone he’s meant to be with. | 让他去和他命中注定的爱人在一起 |
[05:17] | What if I’m whoever he’s supposed to be with? | 如果我就是他命中注定的爱人呢 |
[05:21] | – You can’t be serious. – Think about it. | -你不是认真的吧 -想想看 |
[05:23] | In this alternate reality, | 在这个被改变过的现实里 |
[05:25] | we were engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[05:27] | I was…in love? | 我和他相爱了 |
[05:28] | Do you feel that way about him in the here and now? | 你此时此刻对他有爱意吗 |
[05:31] | No. | 没有 |
[05:35] | Lucy, you’re supposed to have your sister. | 露西 你身边应该有个妹妹 |
[05:38] | Believe me, I know that. | 相信我 我知道 |
[05:39] | Then you should know you’re not supposed to be engaged. | 那你就该知道你不应该订婚 |
[05:41] | I mean, hell, you shouldn’t have even met this Noah guy. | 你压根就不会遇到这个叫诺亚的家伙 |
[05:43] | – I know. – So you should let him be with | -我知道 -那你就应该放手让他 |
[05:45] | who he is meant to be with. | 去和他命中注定的人在一起 |
[05:53] | Come back in one piece, okay? | 安然无恙的回来 好吗 |
[05:54] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么打算的 |
[05:59] | While we’re young, people. | 趁着我们还年轻 伙计们 |
[06:01] | I need you in the “Lifeboat.” | 我需要你们赶紧登上”救生船” |
[06:03] | Yep. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[06:16] | 克拉克·盖博 克劳黛·考尔白主演《一夜风流》 | |
[06:38] | We’ve stolen, what, | 这么多次穿越时空 |
[06:39] | half a dozen cars on these trips? | 我们已经偷了六辆车了吧 |
[06:41] | We’re like hardened car thieves by now. | 我们现在已经是老练的偷车贼了 |
[06:42] | Hey, if they don’t want us to borrow ’em, | 如果他们不想让我们借用 |
[06:44] | they shouldn’t leave the keys in ’em. | 就不应该把钥匙留在车里 |
[06:51] | Recorder’s off. | 录音器关掉了 |
[06:52] | We should tell Agent Christopher what we know | 我们应该把了解的里滕豪斯的信息 |
[06:54] | about Rittenhouse. | 告诉克里斯托弗探员 |
[06:55] | Or not at all. No. | 或者一个字也不提 |
[06:56] | She’s piecing it together, Rufus. | 她已经在拼凑信息了 卢夫斯 |
[06:58] | It’s only a matter of time. | 她发现真相只是时间问题了 |
[06:58] | Then let her figure it out on her own. | 那就让她自己发现真相 |
[07:01] | Or we stall her. | 或者我们拖延她一下 |
[07:02] | Look, I don’t know what’s worse– | 听着 我不知道弗林和里滕豪斯 |
[07:04] | Flynn or Rittenhouse, but if it’s Rittenhouse, | 哪一方更糟糕 但如果是里滕豪斯 |
[07:05] | we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 那我们就会需要我们能找到的所有帮手 |
[07:06] | Someone we can trust. | 要找我们可以信任的人 |
[07:07] | I trust Jiya. | 我信任吉雅 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 是啊 我打赌你肯定信任她 |
[07:10] | I got eyes, you sly dog. | 我长了眼睛好吗 你这个狡猾的家伙 |
[07:11] | Are you and Jiya happening? Is it happening? | 你和吉雅在一起了 是不是 |
[07:13] | Told you it was gonna happen. | 我就跟你说他俩会在一起的 |
[07:14] | Okay, can we just concentrate on the mission? Please? | 好了 我们能不能先把注意力放到任务上来 |
[07:17] | You guys check out the bank. Okay? | 你们俩去查看一下银行好吗 |
[07:19] | I’ll keep watch out here. | 我就留在这望风 |
[07:21] | It happened. | 果然在一起了 |
[07:23] | All right, turn the recorder back on. | 好了 把录音器打开吧 |
[07:32] | I’ll, um, warn you if I see Flynn. | 如果我看到弗林就给你们发信号 |
[07:34] | We’ll look for the key. | 我们来找钥匙 |
[07:36] | You ready, Miss Daisy? | 你准备好了吗 黛西小姐 |
[07:50] | – Hello, sir. – How do, ma’am? | -你好 先生 -你好 女士 |
[07:52] | I am thinking about opening an account. | 我想开个银行账户 |
[07:54] | Do you think you could give me some information on this bank? | 你能给我提供一点这家银行的信息吗 |
[07:57] | – Absolutely. – Oh, good. | -当然可以 -太好了 |
[07:58] | And do you have your husband | 你有你丈夫 |
[08:00] | or father’s permission? | 或者父亲的许可吗 |
[08:10] | I wouldn’t if I were you, handsome. | 我是你的话就不会轻举妄动 帅哥 |
[08:11] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[08:14] | This here is a stickup | 抢劫了 |
[08:15] | and we’re the Barrow Gang. | 我们是巴罗帮 |
[08:17] | I’m Clyde Barrow. This here is Bonnie Parker. | 我是克莱德·巴罗 这位是邦妮·派克 |
[08:19] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[08:20] | Bonnie and Clyde? | 雌雄大盗邦妮和克莱德吗 |
[08:21] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你看什么看 |
[08:23] | You heard of us? | 你听过我们的大名吗 |
[08:40] | Don’t nobody get bent. | 别轻举妄动 |
[08:41] | We don’t want none of y’all good people getting hurt. | 我们可不想你们这些好人受伤 |
[08:46] | And as the start of this year, | 今年刚开年 |
[08:48] | our good president, FDR, in all of his, uh, | 我们的好总统罗斯福 |
[08:50] | – infinite political wisdom… – Wyatt. | -用他无穷的政治智慧 -怀亚特 |
[08:53] | is insuring your deposits in his New Deal. | 在新政中为你们的存款提供保险 |
[08:56] | Bonnie’s wearing the key around her neck. | 邦妮脖子上就挂着那把钥匙 |
[09:04] | Need a little help? Yeah, okay. | 需要帮忙吗 好了 来 |
[09:25] | Run, okay? Go home now. | 快跑 赶快回家 |
[09:27] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走 走 |
[09:51] | – How we do, baby? – Well, look at this. | -亲爱的 怎么样了 -看看 |
[09:58] | Now, we’re just here for the bank’s dough, | 我们只是来这拿银行的钱 |
[10:00] | so your money and your family’s money– | 你们的钱还有你们家人的钱 |
[10:02] | – it’s just fine. – It’s just fine. | -都安然无恙 -安然无恙 |
[10:07] | Y’all have a good day now. | 祝你们拥有愉快的一天 |
[10:10] | We gotta get that key. Come on. | 我们得把那钥匙拿到手 走 |
[10:21] | Guys, look out! | 伙计们 当心 |
[10:31] | Man, how’d them coppers get here so fast? | 天 这些警察怎么来得这么快 |
[10:35] | – It’s Flynn. – What? | -是弗林 -什么 |
[10:36] | He’s with the cops. | 他跟警察在一起 |
[10:49] | Flynn must be using the cops to get the key from Bonnie. | 弗林肯定是在利用警察从邦妮那得到钥匙 |
[10:54] | – Who the hell’s that? – I don’t know, | -那家伙是谁 -不知道 |
[10:56] | but he’s shooting in the right direction. | 但他跟我们是站在一边的 |
[11:00] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:02] | – The cops are after us too! – Why are they after you? | -警察也在抓我们 -为什么 |
[11:05] | Well, we can sit here and chat about it, | 我们是要坐下来慢慢聊 |
[11:07] | or we can get the hell outta here. | 还是赶紧离开这儿 |
[11:08] | Our bucket’s all shot up. | 我们的车都被打废了 |
[11:09] | We got a car across the street. Wanna make a run for it? | 我们在街对面有辆车 一块过去吗 |
[11:13] | If you got our backs, we got yours. | 要是你们帮我们 我们也会帮你们的 |
[11:17] | – You ready? – What about Rufus? | -准备好了吗 -卢夫斯怎么办 |
[11:18] | – Rufus! – Rufus knows the drill– | -卢夫斯 -卢夫斯知道该怎么做 |
[11:20] | if we get separated, we meet back at the “Lifeboat.” | 要是走散了 我们就在”救生船”那集合 |
[11:22] | Besides, he’s in a lot better shape than we are. | 再说了他的情况比我们好多了 |
[11:27] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[11:54] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:01] | Looks like we lost ’em. | 看来我们把他们甩掉了 |
[12:02] | Let’s go back and start, shall we? | 我们从头再理一下 好吗 |
[12:04] | This is Bonnie. I’m Clyde. Who are you two? | 这位是邦妮 我是克莱德 你们是什么人 |
[12:07] | I’m Lucy. This here’s Wyatt. | 我是露西 这位是怀亚特 |
[12:09] | What were y’all doing pulling heat back there? | 你们当时在那做什么 |
[12:11] | We were casing that bank until you and Bonnie showed up | 我们在那家银行踩点直到你跟邦妮出现 |
[12:13] | dragging a bunch of cops with you. | 还带了一批警察过来 |
[12:15] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:16] | What, just by coincidence we show up and hit | 就那么巧 我们刚好同时出现 |
[12:18] | the exact same bank at the exact same time? | 抢劫同一家银行吗 |
[12:22] | Well, I guess so. Thanks for screwing it up for us. | 是的 谢谢你们坏了我们的好事 |
[12:26] | We screwed it up for you? | 我们坏了你们的好事吗 |
[12:29] | – You never heard of Lucy and Wyatt? – No. | -你从没听过露西和怀亚特吗 -没有 |
[12:34] | You heard of the Kansas City Depot job? | 那你听过堪萨斯城仓库那票 |
[12:35] | Or the Union bank job in Atchison back in March? | 或者三月份在艾奇逊联合银行的那一票吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I heard of ’em. | 我都听说过 |
[12:40] | The reporters figured us for ’em, but… | 那些记者说是我们干的 但是… |
[12:43] | we were never there. | 我们从没到过那 |
[12:44] | Well, we were. Scored 25,000 smackers. | 是我们干的 得了两万五千块 |
[12:48] | Got away scot-free ’cause the cops | 事成之后全身而退 |
[12:49] | were going after you instead of us. | 因为警察都去抓你们了 |
[12:52] | I guess we owe you one. | 我想是我们欠你们一个人情 |
[12:53] | Oh, if that’s true, you owe us more than one. | 要这是真的 你们欠的可不止一个 |
[12:56] | How ’bout cuttin’ us in? | 要不分点给我们 |
[12:59] | Oh, no. We–we spent that. | 恐怕不行了 我们花光了 |
[13:05] | On hooch. | 拿去买酒喝了 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:18] | Park this in the barn here. | 把车停到这个车库里面 |
[13:24] | Y’all meet us inside when you’re done. | 弄好了就进来 我们在里面 |
[13:30] | I’ll show you what real hooch is. | 我给你们看看什么是真正的烈酒 |
[13:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | So we just grab that key | 所以我们夺下 |
[13:40] | around her neck and we run, right? | 她脖子上的钥匙就跑 对吗 |
[13:42] | I think we need to talk to ’em first. | 我觉得我们要先和他们谈谈 |
[13:43] | Why? These are two killers. | 为什么 他们是杀手 |
[13:44] | What are we waitin’ for? | 我们还等什么 |
[13:45] | Agent Christopher said that we– | 克里斯托弗探员说过 |
[13:46] | we need to figure out what the key is for. | 我们必须搞清楚钥匙是用来干什么的 |
[13:48] | But we don’t know where they got it, | 但是我们不知道他们从哪里得到它的 |
[13:49] | who they got it from, or what the key opens. | 从谁那里得到的 也不知道钥匙用来开什么 |
[13:51] | If it’s this important to Flynn and Rittenhouse, | 如果它对弗林和里滕豪斯至关重要 |
[13:54] | shouldn’t we find out? Don’t you think? | 你觉得难道我们不应该搞清楚吗 |
[13:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | But I am not putting on a stage play for these two. | 但是我可不想跟这两个人过多的周旋 |
[14:00] | First sign of trouble, we run. | 有问题我们赶紧跑 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | We just have to grab the key before 9:00 A.M. | 我们必须在早上九点前拿到钥匙 |
[14:10] | What’s 9:00 A.M.? | 为什么是早上九点 |
[14:12] | That’s when one of Clyde’s crew members, | 那个时候克莱德手下一个叫 |
[14:13] | Henry Methvin, sells them out. | 亨利·麦斯威的人出卖了他们 |
[14:15] | He turns them over to this legendary Ranger, Frank Hamer. | 他把他们转交给这位传奇的骑警弗兰克·哈默 |
[14:18] | That’s the man that was back there a-at the bank with Flynn. | 就是刚才和弗林站在银行那里的人 |
[14:22] | Hamer and his men pump over 130 bullets | 早上九点的时候哈默和他的人 |
[14:24] | into Bonnie and Clyde’s car at 9 A.M. | 在邦妮和克莱德的车上狂射了130发子弹 |
[14:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:30] | This just keeps getting better and better. | 这件事真的是越来越麻烦了 |
[14:36] | Look, I still don’t understand why you brought me in here. | 我仍然不明白你为什么要带我来这里 |
[14:38] | Someone said they saw you with two of the robbers | 有人在枪响之前看到 |
[14:40] | right before the shootin’ started. | 你和另外两名劫匪在一起 |
[14:42] | Sir, I would have to be out of my mind | 警官 我肯定是疯了 |
[14:44] | to be in a bank robbing trio with a couple of white folks. | 才会和一群白人一起抢劫 |
[14:46] | I mean, that’s just conspicuous, don’t you think? | 这件事如此显而易见 不是吗 |
[14:49] | “Conspicuous”? | “显而易见” |
[14:51] | Fancy word, Professor. | 教授你真是辞藻华丽 |
[14:54] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:56] | Stay right there. | 老实呆在这里 |
[15:01] | How much worse could this day get? | 今天运气还能再差一点吗 |
[15:08] | You had to open your big mouth. | 我为什么要开乌鸦嘴 |
[15:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:13] | Uh, you know, sir, | 警官 |
[15:15] | this whole thing has been a very scary experience for me | 枪战太恐怖了 |
[15:18] | and I’d really like to go home. | 我很想回家 |
[15:19] | I told you. Stay right there. | 我告诉过你了 老实呆着 |
[15:26] | I’m Frank Hamer, | 我是弗兰克·哈默 |
[15:28] | a special investigator. | 一名特别调查员 |
[15:29] | That bounty hunter, | 那位赏金猎人 |
[15:31] | he said that you and I need to have a little talk. | 他说你我之间要谈一谈 |
[15:44] | Banker’s hours? | 这么早就下班了 |
[15:46] | Hardly. | 还没有 |
[15:47] | I can’t imagine what would take priority over our work here. | 难以相信有什么比我们的工作还要重要 |
[15:50] | I have a team analyzing all the evidence we recovered | 我的团队在分析突袭弗林仓库所获的 |
[15:53] | from the raid on Flynn’s warehouse | 以及安东尼·布鲁尔的 |
[15:54] | and from Anthony Bruhl’s briefcase. | 公文包中的所有证据 |
[15:56] | All due respect to the government, | 恕我直言 |
[15:57] | but, uh, private sector, | 作为一个私有部门 |
[15:59] | we have analytical tools that would blow your mind. | 我们有让你目瞪口呆的分析工具 |
[16:01] | Love to take a crack at it. | 试一试 不错的 |
[16:03] | That’s very generous of you, Mr. Mason. | 感谢你的慷慨 梅森先生 |
[16:05] | I’d appreciate that. | 心意我领了 |
[16:07] | Well, excellent. | 很好 |
[16:08] | Of course, I’d have to get your security clearance raised first. | 当然了 我要先提高你的安全级别 |
[16:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:12] | There’s, uh, often a lot of red tape, though– | 一般会有一些繁杂的手续 |
[16:15] | authorizations, sign-offs– | 包括授权和署名 |
[16:17] | so you’ll have to be patient. | 所以需要你耐心等待 |
[16:25] | Please, don’t mind me. | 请接电话 别在意我 |
[16:32] | This is he. | 是我 |
[16:34] | That bounty hunter told me that you were an accomplice | 那位赏金猎人告诉我你是那两位枪手的同伙 |
[16:37] | to the two shooters working with Bonnie and Clyde. | 你们都为邦妮和克莱德工作 |
[16:39] | No. That is not true. | 一派胡言 |
[16:41] | He said that their names are Lucy and Wyatt | 他说他们叫露西和怀亚特 |
[16:44] | and that your name is Rufus Carlin. | 你叫做卢夫斯·卡林 |
[16:46] | He said that you’re their driver, | 他说你是他们的司机 |
[16:48] | which makes you an accomplice to armed robbery | 所以你也涉嫌参与持械抢劫 |
[16:51] | and the murder of two law enforcement officers. | 并谋杀两名执法人员 |
[16:53] | – Wait. What’d he say my name was? | 等等 他说我名字叫什么 |
[16:54] | Rufus Carlin. | 卢夫斯·卡林 |
[16:58] | What does my driver’s license say my name is? | 看看我的驾照上写的是什么名 |
[17:03] | His name is Wesley Snipes. | 他叫卫斯里·史奈普 |
[17:03] | 美国籍非洲裔男动作演员及电影制片人 曾为电影《刀锋战士》三部曲男主角 | |
[17:06] | Says so right here. | 这上面写着呢 |
[17:07] | It’s a forgery. | 这是伪造的 |
[17:09] | Forgery? | 伪造的 |
[17:10] | It’s got a stamp on it and everything. | 上面有印章 样样齐全 |
[17:11] | You can’t forge that. | 这些是没法伪造的 |
[17:12] | He’s not Wesley Snipes, trust me. | 他不是卫斯里·史奈普 相信我 |
[17:16] | Come on, just look the other way | 拜托 你睁只眼闭只眼 |
[17:17] | and give me three minutes alone with him. | 让我单独和他聊三分钟 |
[17:19] | I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[17:21] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[17:23] | I was working Nacogdoches one time. | 有一次 我在纳科多奇斯市执行任务 |
[17:26] | Had a man in custody– a colored man– accused of murder. | 扣押了一个被控谋杀的黑人 |
[17:29] | Guilty as sin, by the way. | 罪证确凿 |
[17:31] | Outside the courthouse was a mob. | 法院门外有一群乱民 |
[17:34] | Thousands of ’em screaming to have him lynched. | 他们有上千人 大声叫喊着要处死他 |
[17:37] | But I blocked the courthouse door. | 但是我堵住了法院大门 |
[17:39] | So if I ain’t afraid | 如果我不害怕 |
[17:41] | to stand in front of 2,000 screaming townspeople, | 面对两千名大声叫喊的市民 |
[17:45] | what makes you think I’m afraid to stand in front of you, | 你凭什么认为我会害怕面对你呢 |
[17:47] | Bounty Hunter? | 赏金猎人 |
[17:55] | I– | 我 |
[17:56] | I was just trying to, uh, | 我只是想尽力 |
[17:58] | stop Clyde Barrow’s Gang before more good people die. | 阻止巴罗帮 以免更多好人死去 |
[18:01] | And for your help, I promise to get you that key | 为了感谢你的协助 我答应帮你拿到 |
[18:03] | around Bonnie’s neck to return to your client. | 邦妮颈上的钥匙 让你交还给你的委托人 |
[18:06] | Now, I don’t think Wesley Snipes is who you say he is. | 但我认为卫斯里·史奈普并不是你说的那样 |
[18:10] | We do have an actual member of the Barrow Gang | 而且的确有一个巴罗帮的成员 |
[18:12] | who’s willing to help us, though. | 愿意协助我们 |
[18:14] | So… | 所以 |
[18:15] | you can keep barking up your tree, | 要么你继续胡乱指责别人 |
[18:18] | or you can help me get Bonnie and Clyde. | 要么你就帮我抓到邦妮和克莱德 |
[18:33] | A toast– | 举杯 |
[18:34] | to close calls. | 庆祝侥幸脱险 |
[18:44] | Stop. Stop it. | 别 别这样 |
[18:48] | You sit down. | 你坐下 |
[18:49] | I will sit down. | 我坐下 |
[18:55] | Oh, you like it, huh? | 你喜欢这把钥匙吧 |
[18:57] | I’ve just never seen anything like it. | 我只是从没见这么精致的挂件 |
[19:01] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪得来的 |
[19:02] | Clyde got it for me when we got engaged. | 我们订婚时 克莱德给我的 |
[19:06] | You’re engaged? | 你们订婚了 |
[19:09] | Go on, tell it. You know you want to. | 继续说 知道你想说出来 |
[19:11] | Oh, hell. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | Oh, he woke me up in the middle of the night. | 他大半夜叫醒我 |
[19:14] | “Bonnie, Bonnie, look, I got something for you.” | “邦妮 邦妮 看看我给你带了什么来” |
[19:17] | And then there he was, down on one knee, | 然后他单膝下跪 |
[19:20] | holding this pretty little thing. | 手里拿着这把美丽的钥匙 |
[19:22] | And I stopped him right there, I said, | 然后我阻止了他 我说 |
[19:24] | “You know damn well I can’t, you son of a bitch.” | “你心知肚明我不可以 你个混蛋” |
[19:26] | Tell ’em why. | 告诉他们原因 |
[19:28] | ‘Cause I’m already married. | 因为我已经结婚了 |
[19:29] | And that’s exactly why | 这就是为什么 |
[19:31] | I didn’t steal you an engagement ring. | 我没给你偷个订婚戒指 |
[19:34] | I was trying to be considerate. | 我只是尽量为她着想 |
[19:35] | Wait. You’re already married to someone else? | 等等 你已经嫁人了吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:39] | She still got Roy’s name tattooed on her thigh. | 她的大腿上还纹着罗伊的名字 |
[19:41] | – Look here, I’ll show you. – Stop it. | -给你们看看 -别这样 |
[19:43] | How do you think that makes a man feel? | 你们觉得一个男人对此会有何感受呢 |
[19:45] | Yeah, but you know I only have eyes for you, baby. | 但是你知道我只喜欢你 宝贝 |
[19:47] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:51] | It’s good. | 真好 |
[19:53] | God, I remember when we first met. | 天呐 我记得我们第一次见面的时候 |
[19:56] | This was back when people could barely afford a sack of rice. | 那时人们几乎连一袋米都买不起 |
[19:59] | You should have seen him. | 你应该看看那时的他 |
[20:01] | Eighteen. Three-piece suit. | 十八岁 穿着三件套西装 |
[20:02] | Gold money clip filled with dough | 那天早上 金钱夹里塞满了钱 |
[20:05] | and driving a brand-new Fleetwood | 开着一辆带有热线发动引擎的 |
[20:07] | he had hot-wired that morning. | 崭新的弗利特伍德牌汽车 |
[20:10] | Well, I looked at her, I knew | 看着她 我就知道 |
[20:12] | it was meant to be. | 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[20:14] | He said, “Girl, you about the prettiest little thing | 他说 “姑娘 你是我见过 |
[20:17] | I ever seen.” | 最漂亮的人儿” |
[20:18] | And then I said… | 然后我说 |
[20:20] | My mama don’t like me talking to no strange boys. | 我妈妈不让我和陌生男孩说话 |
[20:23] | And then he said, | 然后他说 |
[20:24] | “Well, that’s too bad, ’cause…” | “太可惜了 因为…” |
[20:25] | I’m never gonna leave your side. | 我永远都不会离开你身边 |
[20:29] | And that I’ll be his… | 而我会成为他 |
[20:32] | forever. | 永远的爱人 |
[20:35] | That’s even better than I read about. | 那比我读到过的还要浪漫 |
[20:39] | – Like in the papers? – Yeah. | -在报纸上吗 -是的 |
[20:42] | In the papers. | 报纸上 |
[20:43] | Oh, well, stop the presses! | 别老是说我们啦 |
[20:45] | Here, I’m going on and on. | 我在这儿一直说个不停 |
[20:47] | How’d he do it with you? | 他是怎么做的 |
[20:49] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[20:50] | Propose, silly. | 求婚啊 傻瓜 |
[20:51] | I mean, look at that ring. | 我是说 看那枚戒指 |
[20:55] | I forgot. I’m– | 我忘了 我 |
[20:57] | You telling me you don’t remember something like that? | 求婚那样的事你不记得了吗 |
[21:01] | Course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[21:04] | I– | 我 |
[21:06] | it was, uh– | 当时 |
[21:07] | I took her up to the top of this hill in West Texas. | 我带她爬到了西得州一座山的山顶 |
[21:10] | View of the Valley. | 山谷一览无余 |
[21:12] | Sun getting ready to set. | 太阳就要落山 |
[21:14] | There’s a tree on top– | 山顶有棵树 |
[21:17] | a great big oak. | 是棵巨大的橡树 |
[21:19] | I, uh, | 我 |
[21:22] | kissed her for the first time under that tree. | 就是在那棵树下第一次吻了她 |
[21:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:25] | That must have been something. | 那肯定特别浪漫 |
[21:28] | Well, I got down on a knee. | 我单膝跪地 |
[21:30] | I pulled the ring box out. | 掏出戒指盒 |
[21:33] | Only thing was, | 唯一的麻烦是 |
[21:35] | I opened it up upside down. | 是我把盒子拿倒了 |
[21:37] | So the ring falls out onto the damn grass. | 所以戒指掉进了该死的草丛里 |
[21:41] | Couldn’t find the thing anywhere. | 怎么都找不到了 |
[21:45] | I was so nervous. | 我当时紧张坏了 |
[21:49] | Finally, she… | 最后 她… |
[21:51] | gets down on a knee there with me. | 和我一起单膝跪地 |
[21:55] | Puts her hand on my cheek. | 捧着我的脸颊 |
[21:58] | A-and just says, | 只是说了句 |
[22:01] | “Yes.” | “我愿意” |
[22:04] | And she gives me a kiss that I will never forget. | 然后给了我永生难忘的一吻 |
[22:12] | And then we look for the ring together and we find it. | 然后我们一起找到了戒指 |
[22:18] | You remember that, honey? | 记得吧 宝贝 |
[22:21] | Y-yeah. | 当然 |
[22:46] | Hot damn. | 妙极了 |
[22:48] | To true love, huh? | 敬真爱 |
[23:05] | What you writing over there, huh? | 你在那里写什么呢 |
[23:10] | Just one of my poems. | 就是首诗 |
[23:12] | It’s about me and Clyde | 关于我和克莱德 |
[23:14] | and everything that we’ve been through together. | 以及我们共同经历的一切 |
[23:19] | You–you like to write? | 你喜欢写东西 |
[23:21] | I love it. | 我很爱写 |
[23:22] | Just trying to get all my thoughts down while I still can. | 只是想趁着还能写 把我所有的想法写下来 |
[23:26] | “Still”? | “还能” |
[23:28] | You ever get that feeling | 你有过那种 |
[23:30] | like you know what’s gonna happen next? | 好像知道接下来会发生的事的感觉吗 |
[23:32] | Oh, yeah. | 有过 |
[23:34] | Yeah, a lot lately. | 最近常有 |
[23:35] | Yeah, we just don’t think we have that much time left is all. | 我们只是认为我们时日无多了 |
[23:39] | You don’t know that. | 你们不会知道命运的 |
[23:40] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[23:41] | You know, as long as we can go out together. | 知道吗 只要我们能在一起 |
[23:44] | We can do that. | 我们就能接受命运 |
[23:46] | – That’s all that matters. – Yeah. | -那才是最重要的 -没错 |
[23:51] | Hey, um, Clyde, | 克莱德 |
[23:53] | where’d you get that necklace? | 那条项链你是从哪儿买来的 |
[23:55] | I’d like to get one just like it for my… | 我想买一条一样的送给我的… |
[23:59] | baby doll…face. | “娃娃脸” |
[24:01] | You can’t. | 你买不到 |
[24:03] | – It’s unique. – Unique? | -它独一无二 -独一无二 |
[24:05] | Unique how? | 怎么独一无二了 |
[24:07] | Who I robbed it from. | 我抢劫项链的对象 |
[24:09] | Well, who? | 抢的谁 |
[24:10] | Henry-damn-Ford himself! | 该死的亨利·福特 |
[24:13] | Oh, come on. | 别扯了 |
[24:14] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[24:15] | Clyde decided to write him a letter. | 克莱德决定给他写封信 |
[24:17] | He said, “Dear sir, | 他写到 “亲爱的先生 |
[24:19] | While I still got breath in my lungs, | 趁我还能喘气 |
[24:22] | I will tell you what a dandy car you make. | 我要告诉你 你制造的汽车棒极了 |
[24:25] | And I have drove Fords… | 我一直开福特车 |
[24:28] | – Exclusively. – Exclusively | -作为专属座驾 -作为专属座驾 |
[24:31] | when I could get away with one.” | 每次我逃跑时总要开着它” |
[24:33] | “Even if my business hasn’t been strictly legal, | “虽然我做的事严格来说并不合法 |
[24:35] | “Don’t hurt anything to tell you what a fine car | 但我也要告诉你 你造的V8 |
[24:37] | You got in the V8. | 真是辆好车 |
[24:38] | Signed, Clyde Champion Barrow!” | 签名 克莱德·钱皮恩·巴罗” |
[24:41] | We found out in the papers that he framed it | 我们发现一些加框的文件 |
[24:43] | and put it up on his wall. | 挂在墙上 |
[24:44] | When we was up in the area on business, | 当我们在那里办事的时候 |
[24:46] | I decided to case the place, you know. | 我决定好好翻翻那个地方 |
[24:48] | I wanted to see it for myself. | 我想要看看 |
[24:50] | Blew a safe in one of the rooms. | 在这么安全的保护下 里面是什么 |
[24:52] | Inside there was this. | 里面是这个 |
[24:54] | Can I see it? | 我可以看看吗 |
[25:00] | It’s solid gold. Heavy. | 实心的金子 很重 |
[25:05] | It’s really old. | 这真的很古老 |
[25:06] | Now, what does that unlock? | 这个是用来打开什么的 |
[25:08] | Not any lock we’ve ever picked. | 反正不是我们撬过的那些锁 |
[25:11] | And look, there’s all this funny writing on it, | 看 这上面有些好玩的文字 |
[25:13] | but no idea what it means, though. | 但我不知道那是什么意思 |
[25:16] | It’s Latin. | 这是拉丁文 |
[25:19] | – Latin? – Yeah. | -拉丁文 -对 |
[25:20] | Oh, it’s Latin. | 是拉丁文 |
[25:21] | Get this–Mr. Ford prints a letter in my hometown paper | 听听这个 福特先生在我的家乡登报 |
[25:25] | offering $50,000 for the return of his missing key. | 为他的钥匙悬赏五万美元 |
[25:29] | I smelled a trap. | 我闻到了陷阱的味道 |
[25:31] | What key’s worth that kind of money? | 什么样的钥匙值那么多钱 |
[25:34] | Wanna help me in the kitchen, sweetheart? | 能来厨房帮我一下吗 亲爱的 |
[25:36] | Yeah, sure thing. | 好的 |
[25:50] | Henry Ford? | 亨利·福特 |
[25:51] | What, is he part of Rittenhouse? | 他也是里滕豪斯的成员吗 |
[25:52] | How far back do these dicks go? | 这混蛋组织究竟成立多久了 |
[25:54] | The Latin on the key, | 钥匙上的拉丁文 |
[25:55] | it means “The Key to the Beginning of All Time” | 意思是 “时间开始之钥” |
[25:58] | and “The Key to the End of All Time.” | 和 “时间终结之钥” |
[26:00] | Oh, boy, that’s not disturbing at all. | 真是让人不安啊 |
[26:02] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[26:05] | How much time till these two get ambushed? | 离这两个人中埋伏还有多久 |
[26:08] | I don’t know; 11 hours, I think. | 我不确定 可能十一个小时 |
[26:10] | I don’t like the way Clyde is twirling that gun. | 克莱德转他的枪真让我不放心 |
[26:14] | They’re drunk. | 他们醉了 |
[26:16] | They’ll pass out soon enough. | 他们一会儿就会醉过去了 |
[26:17] | As soon as they fall asleep, | 他们一睡着 |
[26:19] | we grab the key, find Rufus, | 咱们就拿到那把钥匙 去找卢夫斯 |
[26:20] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[26:28] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[26:30] | Take a walk. | 去你妈的 |
[26:35] | Just answer the damn question. | 回答我的问题 |
[26:38] | This man a member of the Barrow Gang or not? | 这男的是巴罗帮的一员吗 |
[26:39] | No, I don’t know him. | 不是 我不认识他 |
[26:41] | I told you, bonnie and Clyde ain’t working with | 我告诉过你 现在邦妮和克莱德已经 |
[26:43] | no one else right now. | 不和任何人合伙了 |
[26:44] | You know, Henry, | 亨利 |
[26:45] | we had a deal. | 我们有协议的 |
[26:49] | The Barrow Gang… | 你供出巴罗帮 |
[26:53] | for clemency in the Grapevine murders. | 你的格雷普韦恩凶杀案才能宽大处理 |
[26:58] | Just go get ’em at the cabin. | 你去木舍里抓他们就行 |
[27:00] | The what? | 哪里 |
[27:01] | The cabin! | 木舍 |
[27:04] | Near Stortz Plantation. | 在史托斯农场附近 |
[27:05] | They’re probably hiding there now. | 他们现在可能藏在那里 |
[27:08] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | You’re a good man, Mr. Hamer. | 你是个好人 海默先生 |
[27:21] | Just try to do the right thing. | 我只是在做正确的事 |
[27:29] | Is there a back way out? | 这里有后门吗 |
[27:44] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[27:45] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[27:47] | Agent Christopher’s been analyzing the evidence | 克里斯托弗探员分析了她从加西亚·弗林 |
[27:49] | she’s collected from Garcia Flynn and Anthony Bruhl, | 和安东尼·布鲁尔那里得到的证据 |
[27:52] | and I think it’s refocusing her investigation | 我认为这使得她的调查 |
[27:55] | toward Rittenhouse. | 再次指向了里滕豪斯 |
[27:57] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那真不幸 |
[27:58] | If I were you, I’d do everything in my power to dissuade her. | 如果我是你 我会尽我所能去阻止她 |
[28:02] | – And if I can’t? – Then we will. | -如果我做不到呢 -那我们来 |
[28:06] | You know, I’m tired of these threats | 我已经厌倦了那些 |
[28:07] | of physical violence towards myself, | 对生命安全的威胁 无论是对我的 |
[28:09] | Rufus, and now Agent Christopher. | 对卢夫斯 还是对克里斯托弗探员 |
[28:11] | These decisions come from the top. | 这些都是上面决定的 |
[28:13] | Above you. Above me. | 在你之上 也在我之上 |
[28:14] | You don’t think anyone will notice | 你觉得不会有人注意到 |
[28:15] | the killing of a senior Homeland Security field agent? | 国土安全部的高级探员被杀吗 |
[28:18] | Oh, our organization has survived | 长久以来 我们的组织已经 |
[28:21] | many industrious, | 和许多爱岗敬业 |
[28:24] | well-intentioned government officials | 正义友善的政府官员和记者 |
[28:26] | and journalists over the years. | 斗赢了许多年了 |
[28:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:32] | Agent Christopher | 克里斯托弗探员 |
[28:34] | won’t be the exception. | 不会是例外 |
[28:47] | We’re on the move. | 我们该行动了 |
[28:48] | I still need to talk to your prisoner. | 我得和你的犯人谈谈 |
[28:50] | I cut him loose. | 我把他放了 |
[28:52] | You did what? | 你什么 |
[28:54] | Methvin said he wasn’t a member of the gang. | 麦斯威说他不是帮派成员 |
[28:56] | He’d know. | 他不认识 |
[28:57] | Now we got a location on Bonnie and Clyde | 现在我们知道了邦妮和克莱德 |
[28:59] | and those other two. | 还有另两个在哪 |
[29:00] | Methvin’s gonna take us right to them. | 麦斯威会带我们找到他们 |
[29:02] | You in or not? | 你跟来吗 |
[29:25] | I thought you said they’d pass out. | 我以为你说过他们会昏睡过去 |
[29:27] | Maybe if they ever came up for air. | 如果他们停下喘口气的话 |
[29:32] | I mean, can you believe the– | 你说他们在一起的样子 |
[29:35] | the way they are together? | 是不是令人感慨 |
[29:44] | Yeah, might be robbers and killers, but… | 就算他们是强盗和杀手 但是 |
[29:47] | you can’t say they’re not in love. | 不得不说他们十分相爱 |
[29:50] | No, I mean just | 我只是想说 |
[29:52] | all the “Meant to be’s,” | 这些”命中注定” |
[29:55] | “Only ones.” | “唯一” |
[29:59] | Yeah, what about ’em? | 怎么了 |
[30:02] | There’s a couple billion people in the world, | 全世界有几十亿人 |
[30:04] | and they’re the only ones for each other? | 只有一个人是适合对方的吗 |
[30:07] | What are the odds? | 机率该有多小 |
[30:08] | Oh, what? | 怎么了 |
[30:09] | You’re all about fate and destiny, | 你一直在说天数命运 |
[30:11] | except when it comes to love? | 到了爱情就破例了吗 |
[30:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:16] | I’ve seen attraction and chemistry, but… | 我见识过爱意和火花 但是 |
[30:21] | No lightning bolt from the heavens. | 就是没见过勾动天雷地火的爱情 |
[30:24] | Nothing like that. | 从没有过 |
[30:27] | I’ve seen it. | 我见识过 |
[30:30] | It happened to me. | 就发生在我身上 |
[30:33] | The engagement story you told– | 你刚才说的订婚故事 |
[30:36] | that was how you proposed to Jessica. | 你就是这么向杰西卡求婚的吧 |
[30:48] | If there’s only one person for you in the whole world, | 如果整个世界只有一个人适合你 |
[30:50] | and you lose them, | 但你失去了他们 |
[30:53] | does that mean that you have to | 这是不是意味着你 |
[30:54] | live the rest of your life without anyone else? | 就得孤独终老 再也找不到别人了 |
[30:59] | I think | 我觉得 |
[31:02] | you– we– | 你 我们 |
[31:07] | anyone– | 所有人 |
[31:10] | has to be open to possibilities. | 都要接受别的可能 |
[31:24] | They’re asleep. | 他们睡着了 |
[31:52] | Are you expecting someone? | 你们约了什么人吗 |
[31:54] | I thought I heard a noise. | 我听见有动静 |
[31:58] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[31:59] | Clyde, | 克莱德 |
[32:00] | it’s me, Henry. | 是我 亨利 |
[32:13] | We thought you got nabbed. | 我们以为你被抓了 |
[32:15] | Yeah, they tried. | 他们是要抓我 |
[32:17] | Took me three towns to shake ’em. | 跑了三个镇才甩掉他们 |
[32:18] | Honey, go get dressed. | 亲爱的 穿好衣服 |
[32:20] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[32:21] | This is Lucy and Wyatt. | 是露西和怀亚特 |
[32:22] | Lucy and Wyatt, | 露西 怀亚特 |
[32:23] | this is one of our best friends, Henry Methvin. | 这是我们最好的朋友 亨利·麦斯威 |
[32:26] | They helped us out with the bank job yesterday. | 昨天银行那票他们帮了忙 |
[32:28] | Did they now? | 是吗 |
[32:30] | Guess we were just in the right place at the right time. | 我们只是碰巧撞上了而已 |
[32:34] | And where did you say you were from? | 你刚说你来自哪里 |
[32:35] | – She didn’t. – I didn’t ask you. | -她没说过 -我没问你 |
[32:38] | Why don’t y’all cool off while Bonnie and I talk to Henry? | 你们都消消火气 我和邦尼跟亨利谈谈 |
[32:41] | Come on, you ugly son of a bitch. | 来吧 你个大混蛋 |
[32:51] | – Is he the one that you– – Yes. | -他就是那个… -是的 |
[32:52] | That gives up Bonnie and Clyde. | 出卖邦妮和克莱德的人 |
[32:54] | He’s a psychopath. | 他是个疯子 |
[32:55] | He’s the one that took them on the killing spree | 就是他把他们引上了纵横中西部的 |
[32:57] | across the Midwest. | 杀戮之旅 |
[32:58] | And then Methvin cuts a deal with Hamer | 然后麦斯威和哈默达成协议 |
[33:00] | to lure Bonnie and Clyde into the trap | 引诱邦尼和克莱德步入陷阱 |
[33:02] | which is nowhere near here. | 但是并不是在这附近 |
[33:03] | So what is he doing here now? | 那他现在来做什么 |
[33:05] | Something is very wrong. | 事情很不对劲 |
[33:07] | We need to get that key and go. | 我们得拿到钥匙 赶快离开 |
[33:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:20] | Oh, my God. Thank God that you’re okay. | 天啊 谢天谢地你没事 |
[33:22] | – How did you get here? – You mean after you ditched me? | -你怎么来的 -你是指你们被抛弃之后吗 |
[33:24] | Come on! We didn’t have a choice. | 别这样 我们也是没办法 |
[33:25] | – You guys get the key? – Yes. | -你们拿到钥匙了吗 -找到了 |
[33:27] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 那我们快离开这鬼地方 |
[33:28] | But it’s still around Bonnie’s neck. | 但它还挂在邦妮的脖子上 |
[33:29] | Oh, jeez. Look, we don’t have much time. | 天啊 我们时间不多了 |
[33:30] | Flynn is on his way here with a bunch of cops | 弗林正带着一帮警察杀奔过来 |
[33:32] | and they are packing serious heat. | 他们火力很猛 |
[33:33] | The ambush changed. It’s happening early? | 伏击行动提前了吗 |
[33:35] | I thought the party was inside. | 派对不都是在屋里开吗 |
[33:40] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[33:42] | – Bonnie… – I told you we couldn’t trust… | -邦妮 -我早说我们不能相信… |
[33:43] | – He is a friend of ours. – I know you. | -他是我们的朋友 -我见过你 |
[33:46] | I seen him talking to the cops, Clyde. | 我看到他和警察说话 克莱德 |
[33:48] | Me? | 我 |
[33:49] | The cops are on their way to this cabin right now | 警察们正在来小木屋的路上 |
[33:51] | because your friend… Henry, is it? | 多亏了你们这位朋友亨利 对吧 |
[33:53] | – Sold you out! – That’s a lie, Clyde. | -他出卖了你们 -他在说谎 克莱德 |
[33:54] | – Let’s just kill’em right now. – Take it easy, Clyde. | -直接杀了他们 -冷静点 克莱德 |
[33:56] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:59] | I always knew there was something funny about you. | 我一直觉得你们有什么地方不对劲 |
[34:01] | Kill them, Clyde. | 杀了他们 克莱德 |
[34:02] | Get it over with. | 一了百了 |
[34:07] | You know, Henry, we had a deal. | 亨利 我们约好了的 |
[34:10] | The Barrow Gang… | 你供出巴罗帮… |
[34:12] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[34:13] | It’s a voice recorder. | 一个录音器 |
[34:14] | Like they use in the talkies. | 就像在有声电影里用的 |
[34:16] | Just go get’em at the cabin. | 你去木舍里抓他们就行 |
[34:17] | It sounds exactly like you, Henry. | 这听上去是你的声音 亨利 |
[34:19] | – The cabin. – Make it stop. | -木舍 -关掉它 |
[34:21] | Near Stortz Plantation. | 在史托斯农场附近 |
[34:22] | They’re probably hiding there now. | 他们现在可能藏在那里 |
[34:44] | Bonnie, Clyde, | 邦妮 克莱德 |
[34:46] | I’m real sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[34:51] | What the hell is this? | 这又是做什么 |
[34:52] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[34:54] | Henry was right. | 亨利说得没错 |
[34:55] | You’re liars. | 你们是骗子 |
[34:56] | That’s not true, Bonnie. | 不是的 邦妮 |
[34:58] | We just came for the necklace. | 我们只是想拿走你的项链 |
[34:59] | That’s all we need. | 我们只要这个 |
[35:00] | You can go back to your lives. | 然后你们就可以继续原先的生活 |
[35:01] | I ain’t just gonna give it to you. | 我才不会把它给你们 |
[35:04] | You have to kill us both… | 你得把我们俩都杀了… |
[35:26] | Clyde. | 克莱德 |
[35:28] | Baby, no! | 亲爱的 不 |
[35:30] | No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[35:32] | No! | 不 |
[35:34] | No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[35:36] | This isn’t… | 不… |
[35:38] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be! | 事情不该这样 |
[35:40] | You can do whatever the hell you want. | 你爱做什么做什么 |
[35:43] | Flynn’s got the key! | 弗林拿到钥匙了 |
[35:47] | Clyde. | 克莱德 |
[35:48] | No! | 不 |
[35:50] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[35:54] | You promised never to leave me, remember? | 你说过永远不离开我的 还记得吗 |
[36:00] | That we would be together… | 我们要在一起… |
[36:03] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[36:10] | Someday they’ll go down together… | 终有一天他们会在地下相见… |
[36:14] | Ms. Parker? | 派克女士 |
[36:15] | They’ll bury them side-by-side… | 人们会将他们葬在一起… |
[36:17] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[36:20] | Careful. | 小心 |
[36:24] | To few it’ll be grief, | 只有少数人会悲伤 |
[36:27] | to the law a relief, | 从法制角度让人宽慰 |
[36:29] | but it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde. | 但那是邦妮和克莱德的末日 |
[36:36] | So Flynn wasn’t there to change history? | 所以弗林不是去改变历史的 |
[36:37] | No. Not this time. | 不 这次不是 |
[36:39] | And you never figured out what the key was for? | 你还是不知道那个钥匙的用处吗 |
[36:41] | Or how it related to whatever Rittenhouse is? | 或者 它和这个什么里滕豪斯有什么关系 |
[36:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:45] | How Flynn even knew about the key to begin with? | 弗林到底是怎么知道那把钥匙的 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[36:50] | We were just outgunned. | 对方火力太强了 |
[36:52] | Honestly, lucky to get out in one piece. | 说真的 能安全逃出来就很幸运了 |
[36:55] | Well, Flynn has the key now. | 现在弗林拿到钥匙了 |
[36:59] | Perhaps one of your crack analysts | 可能你的哪个不中用的分析员 |
[37:00] | can figure out what to do next. | 能想出接下来应该怎么做 |
[37:03] | If not, my offer to help still stands. | 如果不行 我还是可以帮忙的 |
[37:19] | Hey, about that kiss back there… | 关于之前那个吻 |
[37:23] | uh, you know, it was in the moment | 你懂的 当时气氛所迫 |
[37:25] | and Clyde seemed like he was… | 克莱德好像要起疑了 |
[37:26] | so I had to make it look real. | 所以我不得不假戏真做 |
[37:28] | No, of course. It was smart. | 当然 很机智 |
[37:29] | I mean, we had to get the story on the key | 我们必须把故事讲真 |
[37:30] | – and pretend– – It was just playing a role. | -并且假装 -只是在扮演我的角色 |
[37:31] | I know. It worked. | 我知道 而且成功了 |
[37:36] | Anyway, sorry if that took you by surprise. | 总之 如果吓到你了我很抱歉 |
[37:39] | I’ll live. | 我会没事的 |
[37:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:50] | All right, well, I will… | 好了 那就 |
[37:53] | see you later… | 以后再见了 |
[37:55] | baby doll. | 小宝贝 |
[37:57] | See ya around… | 再见 |
[37:58] | sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[38:14] | Join you? | 可以一起吗 |
[38:18] | S-sure. How’d you know I was– | 当然 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[38:20] | You forget what I do for a living. | 你忘了我是干什么的了 |
[38:23] | You’ve worked with Connor Mason how many years now? | 你和康纳·梅森共事多少年了 |
[38:26] | Um, nine. | 九年 |
[38:27] | Nine years. | 九年 |
[38:28] | Is he in any trouble? | 他遇到了什么麻烦了吗 |
[38:31] | No. | 没有 |
[38:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[38:34] | Rufus, are you aware | 卢夫斯 你知不知道 |
[38:35] | that he went bankrupt, | 他曾经破产 |
[38:37] | nearly lost everything, and then about five years ago, | 几乎失去了全部 然后大约五年前 |
[38:41] | he was funded to the tune of $2.5 billion? | 他得到了25亿美金的巨额注资 |
[38:45] | Did someone else finance his little time travel project? | 还有别人给他的时间旅行项目资金支持了吗 |
[38:50] | Where did the money come from? | 这钱是从哪来的 |
[38:54] | I– | 我 |
[38:56] | You know, I really don’t get involved in, uh, | 我真的没有经手过 |
[38:59] | Connor’s finances or anything of that nature– | 康纳的资金以及相关事宜 |
[39:00] | Have you ever seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[39:03] | Was it his money? | 是他的钱吗 |
[39:06] | Look, Rufus, | 听着 卢夫斯 |
[39:07] | before I worked for the NCTC, I won’t say how long ago, | 在我在反恐中心工作前 我就不说多久前了 |
[39:10] | I was just a cop. And I still am. | 我只是个警察 现在依然是 |
[39:13] | What do I know about closed-timeline-curves | 我对封闭时间曲线 |
[39:16] | and butterfly effect crap? | 和蝴蝶效应没什么了解 |
[39:18] | But I do know people | 但是我了解人 |
[39:20] | and I know you’re a good guy, | 而且我知道你是好人 |
[39:22] | just as much as I know Connor Mason is hiding something. | 就像我知道康纳·梅森在隐藏什么一样 |
[39:28] | Agent Christopher, I ca– | 克里斯托弗探员 我 |
[39:29] | Please trust me. | 请信任我 |
[39:31] | I am just trying to do the right thing here. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[39:37] | A man named Hamer said the exact same thing to me today. | 一个叫哈默的人今天也对我说了这句话 |
[39:40] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:42] | Sounded just like you. You would have liked him. | 听起来跟你一样 你肯定喜欢他的 |
[39:44] | – This man he’s meeting with – Stop. | -和他见面的这个人 -别问了 |
[39:50] | If there is anyone in this world | 如果你在这世上 |
[39:53] | that you love, | 有什么挚爱的人 |
[39:55] | you will stop looking into this | 你就该停止调查这件事 |
[39:58] | right now. | 马上停 |
[40:00] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[40:00] | I am the last person to threaten you. | 我绝不会威胁你 |
[40:05] | I’m warning you. | 我在警告你 |
[40:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:11] | I don’t want to see you | 我不想看到你 |
[40:13] | or anyone you love get hurt. | 或者你爱的人受伤 |
[40:17] | I didn’t take this job because I’m afraid, Rufus. | 我做这份工作并不是因为我害怕 卢夫斯 |
[40:20] | You let me worry about the people I love. | 我爱的人我自己保护 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:30] | But I’m trusting you. | 但我信任你 |
[40:33] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[40:34] | – About Connor? – About Rittenhouse. | -关于康纳吗 -关于里滕豪斯 |