时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | They’ll know everything very soon. | 他们很快就会知晓一切 |
[00:06] | You’re leaving? He’ll be here any second. | 你要走了吗 他很快就要来了 |
[00:08] | Tell him I’ve gone to West Point. | 告诉他我去了西点 |
[00:09] | I have to hurry. | 我得快点了 |
[00:11] | We have to come with you. | 我们得和你一起去 |
[00:12] | I can barely make it as it is. | 我自己都很勉强 |
[00:14] | If I take you both, he’ll catch us. | 如果我带上你俩 他会抓住我们的 |
[00:16] | He needs to think you’re innocent. | 要让他认为你是无辜的 |
[00:17] | You don’t know anything, understand? | 你什么都不知道 明白吗 |
[00:19] | He won’t believe me. He’ll have me arrested. | 他不会信我的 他会把我抓起来的 |
[00:21] | Make him believe you. | 让他相信你 |
[00:22] | This is the only way I know to keep you safe. | 我只有这个办法来保证你的安全了 |
[00:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:36] | General Washington. Your Excellency. Welcome. | 华盛顿将军 阁下 欢迎 |
[00:56] | Will he be much longer? | 他还要很久吗 |
[00:59] | Any moment, I’m–I’m sure. | 马上就好 我肯定 |
[01:04] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[01:18] | Ready. Up. | 准备 举枪 |
[01:23] | – What is your business? – Don’t shoot. | -你要做什么 -别开枪 |
[01:26] | – Did you know? – Your Excellency, I– | -你知不知道 -阁下 我… |
[01:28] | – Did you know? – No, no, he wouldn’t. | -你知不知道 -不 不 他不说 |
[01:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:45] | My name’s Benedict Arnold. | 我名叫本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[01:47] | I’ve come to help you win the war. | 我是来帮助你们取得胜利的 |
[02:02] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[02:04] | Olivia’s conked out, and I just busted Mark | 奥利维亚睡了 刚才我撞见马克 |
[02:06] | playing that crazy-violent video game again. | 又在玩那个超暴力的游戏了 |
[02:09] | Thank you so much for having me. | 感谢你的招待 |
[02:11] | A home-cooked meal is a rare and exotic thing | 这年头一顿家常便饭 已经是我生活中 |
[02:13] | in my life these days. | 非常稀少又有情调的事了 |
[02:14] | Believe me, it was my pleasure. | 相信我 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:16] | You’re a professor? | 你是个教授吗 |
[02:18] | The history and anthropology of American political movements. | 美国政治运动的历史和人类学 |
[02:21] | That alone makes you the most interesting colleague | 这一点就让你成为了丹妮丝的同事中 |
[02:23] | of Denise’s I’ve ever met. | 我见过最有趣的一位 |
[02:25] | Ignore her. She’s teasing me. | 别理她 她在损我呢 |
[02:27] | It also makes you the only colleague I’ve ever met. | 而且你还是我唯一见过的同事 |
[02:29] | 17 years, nada. | 十七年 没一个人 |
[02:31] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[02:33] | Hey, I don’t ask questions. | 我不会问这问那的 |
[02:36] | And knowing what she does, I don’t want to ask. | 知道她做的哪种工作 我也不想问 |
[02:39] | But out of the blue, it’s, “Make the mustard chicken. | 但突然之间她说 “做个芥辣鸡 |
[02:42] | Lucy Preston’s coming over.” | 露西·普雷斯顿要来” |
[02:44] | Must have some kind of superpower. | 你肯定是有什么超能力 |
[02:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[02:48] | To be honest, it, uh, | 说实话 这个 |
[02:50] | came as a surprise to me too. | 对我来说也是意料之外 |
[03:01] | Your family is lovely. | 你的家人很可爱 |
[03:03] | Thanks. I wanted you to meet them. | 谢谢 我想让你见见他们 |
[03:07] | But your wife does have a point. | 但你妻子说的有道理 |
[03:10] | Why did you invite me over? | 你为什么邀请我来 |
[03:11] | I’ve been up most nights lately worrying. | 我最近总是夜不能眠 担心着 |
[03:16] | I know that Rufus talked to you about– | 我知道卢夫斯跟你提起过… |
[03:18] | Rittenhouse? Yeah, that’s part of it. | 里滕豪斯 是的 这是一部分原因 |
[03:19] | And I’m looking into it, believe me. | 而我也在调查 相信我 |
[03:21] | But what’s really been keeping me awake is your mother. | 但一直让我睡不着的是你母亲 |
[03:26] | My mother? | 我的母亲 |
[03:27] | As hard as it must be for you | 对于你来说一直记着你妹妹 |
[03:29] | to remember your sister, | 一定很不容易 |
[03:31] | what’s worse for me | 而对于我来说更糟糕的是 |
[03:33] | is that your mother doesn’t. | 你母亲完全不记得她 |
[03:35] | She had a daughter she doesn’t even know existed. | 她曾有这么一个女儿但却完全不知道她的存在 |
[03:40] | Before the time machine, | 在接触时光机器之前 |
[03:42] | my worst fear was losing them. | 我最害怕的是失去家人 |
[03:46] | Now it’s that I could lose them | 而现在则是我可能已经失去了他们 |
[03:48] | and not know they were ever here. | 却完全不知道他们是否曾经存在过 |
[03:51] | I get it, Lucy. | 我明白的 露西 |
[03:52] | The pressure you must feel keeping history intact | 这种你觉得必须保护历史完整 |
[03:55] | so more people aren’t just… erased. | 以免更多人被抹去的压力 |
[04:01] | I want you to do me a favor. | 我希望你帮我个忙 |
[04:06] | Keep this in the “Lifeboat” for me. | 替我把这个放在”救生船”里 |
[04:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:14] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[04:18] | Pictures, photographs, kindergarten art. | 视频 照片 幼儿园的艺术作业 |
[04:23] | It’s our life in a disk. | 这U盘里装的是我们生活 |
[04:27] | If you come back someday | 如果你某天时光旅行归来 |
[04:30] | and they are gone… | 发现他们消失了 |
[04:34] | promise you’ll show it to me | 向我保证你会把这U盘给我 |
[04:36] | and tell me everything about tonight. | 并告诉我今晚发生的一切 |
[04:42] | I need to know they existed. | 我需要知道他们存在过 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 我答应你 |
[04:58] | It’s not–it’s not sexist | 如果我用女性角色打败你 |
[04:59] | if I use a woman to beat you. | 这可不是性别歧视 |
[05:05] | – Pause button. – Oh, I can pay for it. | -按暂停 -我来买单吧 |
[05:07] | I can afford pizza, Rufus. | 披萨我还是付得起的 卢夫斯 |
[05:09] | Oh, hello, Jiya. | 你好啊 吉雅 |
[05:12] | Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[05:14] | Glad you two are a thing, by the way. | 顺便说一下 很高兴你俩在一起了 |
[05:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[05:17] | I need to speak to him. | 我得和他聊聊 |
[05:18] | Privately, if you don’t mind. | 单独聊聊 如果你不介意的话 |
[05:20] | Connor, this is her apartment. | 康纳 这是她的公寓 |
[05:21] | Oh, chivalry. Nevertheless. | 真体贴 尽管如此 |
[05:24] | I won’t take long. | 我不会占用太多时间的 |
[05:26] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:33] | Are you drunk? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[05:34] | No. | 没有 |
[05:36] | Yes. Slightly. | 是的 喝了一点 |
[05:41] | I ever tell you my mother used to, uh…clean houses? | 我有没有跟你说过我妈以前帮人打扫卫生 |
[05:45] | I’d watch her wrestle that octopus of a vacuum cleaner | 我看着她吃力地用着吸尘软管 |
[05:48] | of hers and I just wanted to help her. | 于是我就想帮帮她 |
[05:50] | I just–I thought I could invent a better one than that. | 我觉得我可以发明一台更好用的吸尘器 |
[05:52] | – And so I did. – Why are you telling me this? | -结果真做到了 -你为什么和我说这个 |
[05:55] | So then came the solar panels… | 接着我又造出了太阳能电池板 |
[05:59] | the cars… | 汽车 |
[06:04] | And the stocks, investors, | 然后公司上市了 有了很多投资方 |
[06:06] | the bottom line. | 要考虑净利润 |
[06:08] | But I didn’t want any of that, really. | 但这一切我真的一点都不想要 |
[06:13] | I just want to turn a wrench, | 我只是想通过我自己的努力 |
[06:16] | make my mother’s life a little easier. | 让我妈妈的日子过得轻松一点 |
[06:19] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[06:25] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是个坏人 |
[06:30] | I didn’t mean to get you into this so deeply. | 我并不是故意让你在这件事里陷这么深 |
[06:35] | If I’d known it would end this way… | 如果我知道事情会以这种方式结束 |
[06:37] | End what way? | 以哪种方式结束 |
[06:44] | Rittenhouse knows you’ve been tampering with these recorders. | 里滕豪斯知道你在录音上做了手脚 |
[06:48] | – No, I haven’t. I– – They know. | -我没有 我… -他们知道 |
[06:53] | So…last chance. | 所以这是最后一次机会 |
[06:56] | Whatever the next mission is, record it properly. | 不管下次任务是什么 把录音录好 |
[07:01] | If you don’t, I can’t protect you or your family anymore. | 如果你不照做我再也保不了你跟你的家人 |
[07:11] | I really am very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:27] | What was that about? | 这怎么回事 |
[07:38] | Flynn went to September 25, 1780. | 弗林去了1780年9月25日 |
[07:40] | Let me guess, just north of Manhattan. | 我猜下 他去了曼哈顿北部 |
[07:43] | – How’d you know? – Oh, this is bad. | -你怎么知道 -这下糟了 |
[07:45] | This is really, really bad. | 真的非常非常糟糕 |
[07:47] | What would Flynn want in New York City | 弗林在独立战争期间去了纽约 |
[07:48] | in the middle of the Revolutionary War? | 他到底想干什么 |
[07:50] | It’s not New York City; it’s West Point. | 不是纽约 是西点 |
[07:52] | The Military Academy? | 那所军校吗 |
[07:53] | In 1780, West Point was just a fort, but Washington thought | 1780年西点还是一处要塞 但华盛顿 |
[07:55] | whoever controlled it would win the war. | 认为只要控制了那 就能赢得战争 |
[07:57] | So what happened on September 25th? | 9月25号那天发生了什么 |
[07:59] | Well, Washington was over at Benedict Arnold’s house | 华盛顿去本尼迪克特·阿诺德家吃早餐时 |
[08:01] | for breakfast when he learned that Arnold | 发现阿诺德正密谋 |
[08:02] | was plotting to give West Point to the British. | 要将西点供出给英国 |
[08:05] | And Arnold fled before Washington got there. | 阿诺德在华盛顿到之前就逃掉了 |
[08:07] | Benedict Arnold, huh? | 本尼迪克特·阿诺德吗 |
[08:08] | The guy whose name basically means “Total jerk-off.” | 那家伙就是个混蛋 |
[08:10] | He was Washington’s most brilliant general | 他是华盛顿手下最杰出的将领 |
[08:12] | and trusted friend. | 也是他信赖的朋友 |
[08:14] | Yeah, but Arnold’s big plan failed, obviously. | 是 但阿诺德的计划明显失败了 |
[08:16] | Maybe Flynn wants to help him succeed, | 也许弗林想助他一臂之力 |
[08:18] | maybe help the British win the war? | 帮英国赢得那次战争吗 |
[08:19] | Bully for him. | 真是会来事儿 |
[08:20] | Guys, do you realize how bad this could be? | 各位 你们知道事情有多严重吗 |
[08:22] | George Washington is at West Point | 本尼迪克特·阿诺德逃掉的那天早上 |
[08:24] | the morning that Benedict Arnold fled. | 乔治·华盛顿就在西点 |
[08:26] | You think Flynn is trying to kill George Washington? | 你觉得弗林是想干掉乔治·华盛顿吗 |
[08:28] | I don’t know, but I’m on my way. | 我不知道 我马上过来 |
[08:56] | This is it. This is Benedict Arnold’s house. | 到了 这就是本尼迪克特·阿诺德家 |
[09:00] | – Nice digs. – Arnold had expensive tastes. | -这房子不错 -阿诺德喜欢奢华的东西 |
[09:03] | 他有次花了一千英镑 | |
[09:05] | which would be like $80,000 today, | 相当于现在的八万美元 |
[09:07] | – on one bottle of wine. – What? Who does that? | -就买了瓶酒 -谁吃饱了撑的干这事 |
[09:09] | A Grade A douche nozzle. | 一等一的傻逼会 |
[09:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:18] | So when does Washington show up? | 华盛顿什么时候来的呢 |
[09:20] | I don’t know exactly. | 具体我也不清楚 |
[09:23] | It doesn’t look like anyone’s here. Did we miss Flynn? | 看上去没有人在 我们错过弗林了吗 |
[09:25] | – Maybe he already helped Arnold escape. – Stop! | -也许他已经帮阿诺德逃走了 -站住 |
[09:29] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[09:30] | – We’re patriots. – Quiet! | -我们是爱国者 -闭嘴 |
[09:35] | More traitors? | 还有叛徒吗 |
[09:40] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[09:42] | And what the hell are you doing here? | 你们到底在这做什么 |
[09:46] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[09:48] | General Washington. | 华盛顿将军 |
[10:03] | Your excellency? | 阁下 |
[10:05] | That’s what they called him. | 他们是这么称呼他的 |
[10:06] | He won’t be president for ten more years. | 他要在近十年后才会是总统 |
[10:08] | I know I should be getting used to all of this by now, | 我知道我现在应该适应所有这些 |
[10:11] | but this one… | 但是这件事 |
[10:13] | What? That it’s George Washington | 哪件事 是他是乔治·华盛顿 |
[10:14] | or that he might want to kill us? | 还是他想杀了我们 |
[10:16] | Both. Maybe. | 可能两者都有 |
[10:19] | I think both. | 两者都有 |
[10:24] | Easy, easy. I got a man in the next room. | 老实点 旁边的屋子里也有我的人 |
[10:27] | If shots go off in here, he shoots Washington. | 听到这边的枪声他会射杀华盛顿的 |
[10:29] | You’re bluffing. | 胡说八道 |
[10:30] | You’re talking to the man who shot Lincoln. | 我就是那个向林肯开枪的人 |
[10:32] | You really want to take that risk? | 你真的想冒险吗 |
[10:35] | Just put the gun away. | 把枪放下 |
[10:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[10:43] | Our help? | 我们的帮助 |
[10:45] | The gun? Please? | 请把枪放下好吗 |
[10:49] | You really want to risk killing George Washington? | 你真的想让乔治·华盛顿死吗 |
[10:51] | – What the hell is this? – When he comes in, | -到底怎么回事 -他进来的时候 |
[10:53] | just nod and follow my lead. | 点头致意并遵照我的指示行动 |
[10:56] | Or else I’ll have Washington hang you for treason. | 否则我让华盛顿以叛国罪绞死你们 |
[11:00] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[11:01] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[11:05] | Well… | 那么 |
[11:10] | are you who this man says you are? | 你们是如他所说的人吗 |
[11:14] | Well, that’s a complicated question, sir. | 先生 这个问题很难回答 |
[11:17] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的 我们是的 |
[11:20] | Mr. Roe here says you’re the best spies he’s got | 罗伊先生说你们是他在卡博间谍组织找到的 |
[11:23] | – in the Culper Ring. – Yes, that’s him. | -最好的间谍 -是的 就是他 |
[11:26] | Mr. Austin Roe, the renowned Prussian spy. | 奥斯丁·罗伊先生 久负盛名的普鲁士间谍 |
[11:30] | Well, thank god for him. | 多亏了他 |
[11:33] | He’s the one who warned me about Arnold’s betrayal, | 他是提醒我阿诺德会背叛的人 |
[11:36] | though the bastard still slipped through our fingers. | 虽然这个混蛋还是逃走了 |
[11:40] | And you, you’re a free man? | 还有你 你是自由身吗 |
[11:43] | And a hell of a spy. I’m very unassuming. | 还是位非常好的间谍 我不爱张扬 |
[11:46] | I’d like to tell them about the mission. | 我要给他们讲讲这个任务 |
[11:48] | The mission? | 任务 |
[11:49] | The four of you are to head into redcoat territory | 你们四个要潜入英国人的领土 |
[11:51] | and capture Benedict Arnold. | 并且活捉本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[11:54] | Say you were inspired by Arnold’s example. | 就说你们想效仿阿诺德 |
[11:57] | You’ll find him and bring him back. | 你们要找到他并且带他回来 |
[12:00] | To justice. | 接受审判 |
[12:03] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:04] | No, no, no. There’s no problem. | 没有问题 |
[12:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:09] | No. No, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[12:12] | We’d be glad to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[12:13] | Bring him to me. Alive. | 我要他活着回来 |
[12:17] | I want to look him in the eye one last time | 我想在我绞死他之前 |
[12:20] | before I hang him. | 最后再看他一眼 |
[12:24] | Why would Washington believe you were a spy. | 为什么华盛顿会认为你是个间谍 |
[12:27] | Because even though George Washington trusted Roe, | 因为虽然乔治·华盛顿信任罗伊 |
[12:29] | they never actually met face-to-face. | 但是他们从未见过彼此 |
[12:32] | So where is the real Austin Roe? | 所以真正的奥斯丁·罗伊在哪里 |
[12:35] | – Dead in a ditch. – You’re a bastard. | -死在沟里了 -你就是个混蛋 |
[12:37] | – What is all this, Flynn? – I need Lucy. | -到底是怎么回事 弗林 -我需要露西 |
[12:41] | She’ll know how to find Arnold. | 她知道怎么找到阿诺德 |
[12:42] | She knows everything about him. | 她对他了如指掌 |
[12:44] | Why? So you can help him? | 为什么 好让你帮他吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, I’m not gonna help Arnold. | 我是不会帮阿诺德的 |
[12:48] | But I’m not taking him back to Washington either. | 也不会带他回华盛顿 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna interrogate him, | 我要审问他 |
[12:51] | probably beat the hell out of him. | 可能还会对他严刑拷问 |
[12:53] | Interrogate him? About what? | 审问他什么 |
[12:55] | That key from Bonnie and Clyde opened an interesting door. | 邦妮和克莱德的钥匙能打开一扇重要的门 |
[12:59] | Or clock. | 或是钟 |
[13:14] | It’s invisible ink. – Read it. | -是隐形墨水 -看下去 |
[13:19] | It’s a letter Benedict Arnold wrote. | 是本尼迪克特·阿诺德写的信 |
[13:22] | It says something about a Rittenhouse meeting. | 内容是关于里滕豪斯的会议 |
[13:24] | Are you telling me that Benedict Arnold | 你是说本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[13:26] | was a member of Rittenhouse? | 是里滕豪斯的成员吗 |
[13:27] | Wasn’t just a member. He was a founding member. | 他不只是成员 还是创始成员 |
[13:30] | This is the year they began. This is our chance. | 他们就是在这一年开始的 这是我们的机会 |
[13:33] | We’re gonna kill Rittenhouse in the crib. | 我们要把里滕豪斯扼杀在摇篮里 |
[13:35] | We’re gonna stop them before they ever get started. | 在他们开始之前阻止他们 |
[13:37] | We can’t talk about this. | 我们不能谈论这事 |
[13:38] | You’re gonna hunt these people down, | 你要追捕这些人 |
[13:39] | – and you want us to help you? – We can’t talk about this. | -而你要我们帮你吗 -我们不能谈论这事 |
[13:41] | Why? Because of your secret little recorder? | 为什么 因为你那小小的录音器吗 |
[13:44] | What? You don’t think I know? | 怎么 你以为我不知道吗 |
[13:46] | Okay, I’ll make this easy. You help me here, now, | 简单点说吧 你们现在帮我 |
[13:51] | and I’ll hand over the keys to the Mothership, all yours. | 我就交出母船的钥匙 母船归你们了 |
[13:54] | After all, once Rittenhouse is gone, | 说到底 一旦里滕豪斯消失了 |
[13:56] | why would I keep taking these godforsaken trips? | 我为什么还要继续穿越时空 |
[13:57] | You’re talking about killing people, changing history. | 你在说的是杀人 改变历史 |
[13:59] | One last time and then it’s over. | 最后一次 然后一切就结束了 |
[14:02] | That, or you keep chasing me, | 或者你们就继续追捕我 |
[14:04] | and I change history a hundred more times. | 我继续篡改历史上百遍 |
[14:06] | Or we can end this, Lucy, now, | 或者我们现在就终结此事 露西 |
[14:09] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[14:18] | Here. | 给 |
[14:20] | Your journal. Show of faith. | 这是你的日记 为表诚意 |
[14:23] | See for yourself how bad Rittenhouse really is. | 你自己亲眼看看里滕豪斯有多坏吧 |
[14:25] | See in your own words. | 亲眼看看你写的话 |
[14:31] | You’re so full of crap, it’s coming out of your ears. | 你简直是一派胡言 说话不经大脑 |
[14:35] | We’re not gonna help you, | 我们是不会帮你的 |
[14:36] | not after everything we’ve been through. | 尤其是在我们经历了这一切之后 |
[14:38] | I figured you’d say that. | 我就猜到你会这么说 |
[14:41] | So I’m sweetening the pot. | 所以我要增加筹码 |
[14:43] | You help me, | 你帮我 |
[14:46] | and I’ll tell you what happened on Portero Road, mile marker 47. | 我就告诉在波特罗路47英里处发生的事 |
[14:51] | That’s right, I’ll give you the name of your wife’s killer. | 没错 我会告诉你是谁杀死了你妻子 |
[14:59] | You have no idea who could have done that. | 你根本不知道是谁干的 |
[15:02] | I’m not some local cop, Wyatt. | 虽说我不是警察 怀亚特 |
[15:05] | I’ve still got some friends in the right places. | 但是我还是认识些人 |
[15:08] | There was blood on the scene, right, that wasn’t Jessica’s? | 犯罪现场的血迹 那不是杰西卡的 |
[15:10] | That they never matched? Well, I know whose it was. | 血迹根本不匹配 但我知道是谁的血迹 |
[15:15] | So you help me get Benedict Arnold, | 你帮我抓到本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[15:20] | no more Rittenhouse. | 里滕豪斯就不复存在 |
[15:23] | No more chasing me through time. | 不用再穿越时空追捕我 |
[15:27] | Your wife’s killer found. | 杀你妻子的人会被找到 |
[15:32] | Everybody wins. | 所有人共赢 |
[15:46] | Well, there goes recording. | 要继续录音了 |
[15:48] | There’s no amount of tampering that is gonna hide the fact | 再怎么篡改录音也隐瞒不了 |
[15:50] | that we are helping Flynn destroy Rittenhouse. | 我们在帮弗林消灭里滕豪斯的事实了 |
[15:54] | My life is literally over. | 我这辈子算是完了 |
[15:55] | Not if we wipe them from the map. | 如果我们把里滕豪斯从地图上抹去就完不了 |
[15:57] | You’re seriously considering this? | 你真考虑这样做吗 |
[15:58] | Helping out a terrorist? | 给一个恐怖分子帮忙 |
[15:59] | That makes us a bunch of Benedict Arnolds, | 那会让我们变成一群本尼迪克特·阿诺德的 |
[16:01] | you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[16:02] | – You’ve had better jokes. – Well, I’m nervous. | -这个笑话并不好笑 -我很不安 |
[16:06] | You can’t tell me you actually trust Flynn. | 别告诉我你真相信弗林 |
[16:08] | No, of course not, but if there is even a 1% chance | 当然不是 但如果有1%的可能 |
[16:11] | that he really knows who Jessica’s killer is? | 他真知道杀害杰西卡的凶手呢 |
[16:16] | Where do you come out on this? | 得出什么结论了吗 |
[16:17] | If this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[16:18] | Rittenhouse has their fingerprints | 那么从风格上看 |
[16:18] | all over the Trail of Tears, | 血泪之路 琼斯镇惨案 韦科惨案 |
[16:21] | Jonestown Massacre, the Waco Siege, but it’s all still history, | 都是里滕豪斯造成的 但它们依然都是历史 |
[16:24] | which is what we’re supposed to protect, even the bad stuff. | 也就意味着我们该保护 即使是坏事 |
[16:27] | Aren’t we? | 对吗 |
[16:29] | – Everyone ready? – Ready for what? | -准备好了吗 -准备好干吗 |
[16:32] | There’s a British Garrison up the road. | 沿那条路走有个英军驻地 |
[16:34] | We go defect. | 我们要叛逃到那里去 |
[16:35] | And why would the British believe that we’re defectors? | 英国人为什么会相信我们是逃兵 |
[16:45] | Do they have to make it look so real? | 他们非要演得那么逼真吗 |
[16:46] | – Help! We’re deserters! – Get ready! | -救命 我们是逃兵 -准备好 |
[16:48] | – We’re deserters! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | -我们是逃兵 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[16:50] | Get down! Fire! | 趴下 开火 |
[16:59] | Open the gate. | 把入口挪开 |
[17:18] | Okay, Lucy, you’re up. | 好了 露西 轮到你了 |
[17:21] | – General Arnold. – You asked to see me. | -阿诺德将军 -是你要求要见我 |
[17:25] | General Clinton sent us. | 是克林顿将军派我们来的 |
[17:26] | We are loyalists, sir. | 我们是反对独立者 长官 |
[17:28] | – Inspired by your example. – Is that so? | -是受到了您作为榜样的影响 -是这样吗 |
[17:30] | We have covert information for you, | 我们有机密情报给您 |
[17:32] | about Washington’s troop movements. | 有关华盛顿部队的动向 |
[17:37] | I received no word from General Clinton. | 我没收到克林顿将军的消息 |
[17:39] | Clinton was supposed to send it. | 克林顿本该派人来送信的 |
[17:45] | Confidentially, | 说心里话 |
[17:46] | you and I both know General Clinton can be a bit… | 你我都清楚克林顿将军可能有点 |
[17:49] | erratic. | 古怪 |
[17:51] | Perhaps a touch of his mother’s lunacy. | 大概有点继承了他母亲的精神失常 |
[17:54] | And you’ve met this man before. | 您之前见过这个人了 |
[17:56] | You fought with him at Ridgefield. | 您在里奇菲尔德曾和他并肩作战 |
[17:57] | He served under Colonel Lamb. | 他在拉姆上校麾下服役 |
[18:03] | Yes, that’s right. I did. | 是的 没错 确实是 |
[18:05] | It’s so good to see you again, sir. | 又见到您真是太高兴了 长官 |
[18:16] | Yes, I think I remember after all. | 没错 我终于想起来了 |
[18:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:22] | This way. | 这边走 |
[18:30] | Let me introduce Earl Cornwallis. | 让我介绍一下康沃利斯伯爵 |
[18:33] | These are loyalists to the cause. | 这些是反对独立者 |
[18:34] | – Madam. – They’ve come bearing gifts. | -女士 -他们带了见面礼 |
[18:38] | So what’s Washington’s plan for his troops? | 华盛顿的部队有什么计划 |
[18:40] | Could we speak in private, sir? | 我们能私下谈吗 长官 |
[18:42] | These are trustworthy men. Say what you’ve come to say. | 他们是值得信任的人 在这里说就行 |
[18:45] | We’ve defected because of your example, General. | 我们是仿效您才叛变的 将军 |
[18:47] | We’d prefer to speak only with you. | 我们想只告诉你一个人 |
[18:49] | Well, Madam, i’m not sure you’re in any place | 好吧 女士 我想你们没什么权力 |
[18:50] | to make that decision. | 做出这个决定 |
[18:51] | Come on! | 动手吧 |
[18:55] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:59] | – What the hell is going on? – Managing the situation. | -现在什么情况 -控制局面 |
[19:04] | You just killed Cornwallis. | 你刚杀了康沃利斯 |
[19:06] | In 20 years, he’s supposed to negotiate | 二十年后 他应该斡旋于 |
[19:07] | the peace treaty between Britain and Napoleon. | 英国人和拿破仑的和平谈判中 |
[19:09] | So history will find someone else. | 历史会找到另外的人做的 |
[19:11] | You see one redcoat, you’ve seen them all. | 所有的红衫兵都一个样子 |
[19:12] | – Big deal. – It’s a very big deal. | -多大点事儿 -这是很大的事 |
[19:16] | Rufus, the curtains. | 卢夫斯 窗帘 |
[19:17] | I gotta find a place to hide the bodies, quick. | 我得找到一个地方藏这些尸体 快点 |
[19:24] | You’re Washington’s men? | 你们是华盛顿的人 |
[19:26] | No, no, no. Washington’s men never find you. | 不不不 华盛顿的人永远也找不到你的 |
[19:30] | Actually, you’re meant to get away scot-free, | 事实上 你本来会毫发无伤地离开 |
[19:32] | live a comfortable life in England. | 在英国过着舒服的日子 |
[19:34] | Then who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[19:37] | Honestly? | 真的要听吗 |
[19:40] | We’re, uh, time travelers from the year 2016 | 我们是 从2016年来的时间旅行者 |
[19:43] | who came all the way here just to meet you. | 来这里只是为了见你 |
[19:54] | – You’re mad. – Yeah. | -你疯了 -对 |
[19:56] | It doesn’t matter who we are. | 我们是谁并不重要 |
[19:57] | What matters is what we need to know about Rittenhouse. | 重要的是我们需要了解里滕豪斯 |
[20:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[20:12] | This is your handwriting, isn’t it? | 这是你的笔迹 不是吗 |
[20:18] | “Today I met some gentlemen with a great vision for America.” | “今天我遇到几位对美国有伟大畅想的绅士” |
[20:22] | “Rittenhouse.” | “里滕豪斯” |
[20:24] | “They’re recruiting worthy men and have sought me out.” | “他们在招募有价值的人 他们找到了我” |
[20:29] | I never wrote that. | 我从来没有写过这个 |
[20:31] | Maybe we could help you remember. | 可能我们能帮你想起来 |
[20:33] | Beat me to death, have Washington hang me. | 打死我吧 让华盛顿吊死我吧 |
[20:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[20:38] | I understand, understand why you would betray Washington, | 我理解 理解你为什么背叛华盛顿 |
[20:42] | why you would go to Rittenhouse. | 为什么你要加入里滕豪斯 |
[20:43] | You must know me well. | 你一定很了解我 |
[20:49] | Well, I… | 我 |
[20:51] | I know you sank your entire fortune into the Patriot cause. | 我知道你把你所有的财产都投入到爱国事业 |
[20:55] | I know that you were one of Washington’s | 我知道你曾是华盛顿最好 |
[20:56] | best and brightest. | 最出类拔萃的朋友之一 |
[20:58] | At Saratoga, | 在萨拉托加 |
[21:00] | when they shot your horse dead right from underneath you, | 当他们打中你身下的马 |
[21:02] | you kept fighting. | 你继续战斗 |
[21:04] | And when a musket ball shattered your leg, | 当一颗火枪子弹击碎你的腿 |
[21:08] | what did you do? You kept fighting. | 你是怎么做的 你继续战斗 |
[21:09] | What of it? | 说这个有意思吗 |
[21:11] | But when it came time… | 但是当 |
[21:15] | for your promotion to Major General, | 你要升任大将军的时候 |
[21:19] | the promotion that you earned, | 这个你应得的升职 |
[21:21] | Congress just passed you over, didn’t they? | 议会没有考虑你 不是吗 |
[21:26] | And what did Washington do for you? | 华盛顿是怎么帮你的 |
[21:32] | Nothing. | 他什么也没做 |
[21:37] | And so, uh, you betrayed him. | 所以 你背叛了他 |
[21:41] | You betrayed everything that you once believed in. | 你背叛了你曾经信奉的一切 |
[21:45] | But for what? Pride? | 但又为了什么呢 自尊心吗 |
[21:48] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[21:51] | He was my brother, and he abandoned me. | 他曾是我的兄弟 但他抛弃了我 |
[21:57] | But Rittenhouse, | 但是里滕豪斯 |
[21:59] | he’s gonna give me the future that I deserve. | 他会给我应得的未来 |
[22:02] | And no one, not you, not anyone, will stop us. | 没有人 你或者任何人 能阻止我们 |
[22:06] | Wait. Did you just say “He”? | 等等 你刚说”他”吗 |
[22:09] | The man you’re asking about, David Rittenhouse. | 你问的那个人 大卫·里滕豪斯 |
[22:11] | Rittenhouse isn’t a they, it’s one person? | 里滕豪斯不是一群人 是一个人吗 |
[22:13] | He has more followers every day, but yes. | 每一天他的追随者都在壮大 但他是一个人 |
[22:18] | Did you know about this? | 你知道吗 |
[22:21] | – That it was just one man? – No. | -只是一个人 -不知道 |
[22:23] | It wasn’t anywhere. I-it wasn’t in the journal. | 没有记录 日记里没有写 |
[22:26] | What journal? What are you talking about? | 什么日记 你们在说什么 |
[22:33] | Introduce us to him. | 介绍我们给他认识 |
[22:36] | A woman? A negro? | 一个女人 一个黑鬼 |
[22:39] | You’re insane. | 你们疯了 |
[22:41] | He’d see her in his bed and him in the fields. | 她应该在他床上 而他应该在地里干活 |
[22:43] | You will introduce us to him. | 你要把我们介绍给他 |
[22:46] | And why would I ever do that? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[22:51] | Washington’s holding your wife prisoner. | 华盛顿囚禁着你的妻子 |
[22:55] | If we haven’t returned with you in three days, | 如果我们三天后不带着你回去的话 |
[22:58] | he will execute her for your treason. | 他会因为你的叛国处决她 |
[23:05] | So take us to Rittenhouse, and save your wife. | 带我们去见里滕豪斯 然后救你的妻子 |
[23:12] | The things we all do for love. | 这都是为了爱 |
[23:24] | Okay, Arnold and Flynn will be down any second. | 阿诺德和弗林马上下来 |
[23:26] | What do we think? | 我们怎么办 |
[23:29] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[23:32] | You were the one that said we were a bunch of Benedict Arnolds. | 是你说我们就是一群本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[23:34] | That was before Rittenhouse was just one dude. | 在知道里滕豪斯只是一个人之前 |
[23:37] | If all we gotta do is stop one guy– | 如果我们只需阻止一个人 |
[23:39] | What? So we just kill him? | 怎么 我们杀了他吗 |
[23:41] | We just kill him in cold blood? | 我们就这样无情地杀了他吗 |
[23:43] | Wyatt’s killed before. | 怀亚特以前杀过人 |
[23:46] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[23:48] | If this one move cuts the head off the snake, | 如果可以一招砍掉蛇头 |
[23:52] | wipes Rittenhouse out, frees me from them, | 抹去里滕豪斯的存在 我不再受他们的摆布 |
[23:54] | frees my family, then my vote… | 我的家庭不再受到威胁 那么我… |
[24:00] | My vote is yes. | 我同意 |
[24:02] | I vote yes too. | 我也同意 |
[24:10] | If we do this, then history’s gonna change. | 如果我们这样做 历史就会改变 |
[24:13] | And what if–what if more people vanish like my sister? | 如果更多人像我妹妹一样消失了呢 |
[24:15] | What if more people are saved? | 如果更多人因此得救了呢 |
[24:17] | Hell, what if you come home to Amy? | 管他呢 如果你回家发现艾米回来了呢 |
[24:26] | Lucy, | 露西 |
[24:29] | this isn’t saving the moon launch or the Alamo. | 这不是拯救登月或者阿拉莫战役 |
[24:32] | This is killing one evil son of a bitch | 是杀一个邪恶的混蛋 |
[24:36] | to save maybe hundreds of lives. | 拯救成百上千条生命 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t think that “History” is an excuse | 抱歉 我不觉得”历史”是看着人们受苦 |
[24:42] | to sit back and let people suffer. | 而无所作为的借口 |
[24:47] | I know you well enough by now. | 现在我已经了解你了 |
[24:50] | What you really believe in is helping people. | 你真正的信念是帮助别人 |
[24:55] | But, hey, we’re in this together, so… | 不过 我们是一起的 |
[25:00] | So are we all ready to do this? | 都准备好了吗 |
[25:04] | Lucy, are we ready? | 露西 我们准备好了吗 |
[25:31] | Horses need water. | 马要喝水 |
[25:33] | And I could use a thunder mug. | 我要用夜壶 |
[25:34] | Sounds amazing. Me too. | 听上去很不错 我也要去 |
[25:36] | What do you drink in a thunder mug? | 你用夜壶都喝些什么 |
[25:38] | You urinate into it. | 用它来尿尿啊 |
[25:40] | Right, of course. Totally knew that. | 对 我当然知道 |
[26:02] | Hey, buddy. Hey. | 伙计 |
[26:06] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[26:15] | You know about horses? | 你很了解马 |
[26:17] | I wanted to be a cowboy growing up. | 我曾经希望长大了能当个牛仔 |
[26:21] | You ever heard of, uh, Tex Willer comics? | 你知道一部主角是特克斯·维勒的漫画吗 |
[26:25] | He had a horse named Dynamite. | 他养了一匹叫炸药的马 |
[26:27] | They protected the good guys against the bad guys. | 他们一起保护好人 打击坏蛋 |
[26:36] | I hate to be a told-you-so, but, um, | 我不喜欢马后炮 不过 |
[26:39] | the journal did say something about you and me working together? | 日记里的确写过我们俩会一起合作 |
[26:42] | Don’t push your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[26:43] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Say we do this. | 要是我们真的做到了 |
[26:50] | That we really… | 我们真的… |
[26:52] | take out Rittenhouse. | 除掉了里滕豪斯 |
[26:57] | Then what will you do? | 你会做什么 |
[27:00] | Go home to my family. | 我会回家找家人 |
[27:02] | They’ll be alive again. | 他们还会好好活着 |
[27:06] | Let my little girl jump into my arms. | 让我的小女儿蹦进我的臂弯 |
[27:08] | Hug my wife. | 拥抱我的妻子 |
[27:13] | And then say good-bye and walk away forever. | 然后和他们告别 永远地离开 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[27:19] | You would just… | 你就这么… |
[27:21] | You would just leave them after all that we’ve been through? | 我们经历了这么多 你就这样离开他们 |
[27:23] | I have chased Rittenhouse, | 我追捕了里滕豪斯 |
[27:26] | I’ve done horrible things… | 做了一些可怕的事 |
[27:30] | become something else. | 变成了另一个人 |
[27:32] | How can I bring that into my home? | 我怎么能让这样的我回到家里 |
[27:37] | What kind of husband or– | 做出了那样的事 |
[27:39] | or a father can I be after what I’ve done? | 我会变成怎样的丈夫和父亲啊 |
[27:44] | We should keep moving. | 我们该走了 |
[28:07] | Where’d you get a spyglass like that? | 这种望远镜是哪来的 |
[28:09] | I told you. The future. | 我说过了 未来 |
[28:17] | Those men know you? | 那些人认识你吗 |
[28:18] | I’ll introduce you as volunteers, | 我会说你们是志愿者 |
[28:20] | tell Rittenhouse you’re patriots | 告诉里滕豪斯你们是爱国人士 |
[28:22] | who’ve lost faith in the cause like me. | 和我因为同样的原因 失去了信仰 |
[28:26] | But I suggest we don’t bring everyone to the party. | 但我建议我们只进去一部分人 |
[28:30] | These are idiotic, unenlightened times, | 这个时代真是愚笨未开化 |
[28:34] | but I understand. | 但我能理解 |
[28:37] | We’ll leave Rufus behind. | 我们会留下卢夫斯 |
[29:27] | – General Arnold. – John. | -阿诺德将军 -约翰 |
[29:29] | Is Father expecting you? | 父亲知道你要来吗 |
[29:31] | Is he home? I’d like him to meet my friends. | 他在家吗 我想介绍一下我的朋友们 |
[29:33] | They wanna join us. | 他们想加入我们 |
[29:34] | – Lot of clocks. – Father made them. | -好多钟 -都是父亲做的 |
[29:36] | He’s teaching me to make them too. | 他还在教我怎么制作 |
[29:38] | He’s fascinated with time. | 他痴迷于时间 |
[29:40] | – Is your father here, John? – Do you want us to help? | -你父亲在这吗 约翰 -要帮忙吗 |
[29:43] | Is that why you’re here? | 那就是你们来这的原因吗 |
[29:45] | This is a conversation for your father, John. | 我们只能告诉你的父亲 约翰 |
[30:01] | Is that your clock? | 那是你做的钟吗 |
[30:03] | Yes, but I can’t seem to get the ratchet wheel to work. | 是的 但我没法让棘轮转动 |
[30:07] | Father says I’m not paying enough attention. | 父亲说是因为我不够专心 |
[30:16] | Looks like you’re doing a fine job. | 看起来你做得不错 |
[30:18] | It’s a beautiful clock. | 这个时钟很漂亮 |
[30:20] | My father says that peasants are like the hands of a clock. | 我父亲说农民就像时钟的指针 |
[30:23] | Around and around they go. | 不停地转 |
[30:27] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:28] | Because a peasant is no more capable of choosing his own path | 因为农民就和时钟的指针一样 |
[30:31] | than the hands of a clock. | 不能选择自己的路 |
[30:35] | Well, who chooses the path for them? | 那谁为他们选择道路 |
[30:38] | The clockmaker, of course. | 当然是钟表匠 |
[30:42] | And are the members of Rittenhouse the clockmakers? | 里滕豪斯成员是钟表匠吗 |
[30:48] | No one else can do it. | 其他人都做不到 |
[30:50] | Father says monarchies are too selfish | 父亲说君主制太自私 |
[30:51] | and democracies are too chaotic. | 而民主制太混乱 |
[30:54] | So the members of Rittenhouse are not part of, | 所以里滕豪斯成员不参与 |
[30:57] | you know, any government? | 任何政体吗 |
[30:59] | Not necessarily. Control is all that matters. | 不是一定要参加 掌控才是关键 |
[31:03] | Usually it’s best exercised from the shadows. | 通常幕后操控更好 |
[31:10] | What about the people that want a voice | 那些想对自己处于何种统治 |
[31:11] | in how they’re controlled? | 有发言权的人呢 |
[31:13] | Peasants can’t govern themselves | 农民不能统治自己 |
[31:14] | any more than ants can rule the jungle. | 就像蚂蚁不能统治丛林 |
[31:17] | Most peasants want nothing more than the illusion of a voice. | 大多农民要的不过是发言权的幻象 |
[31:20] | Father says that’s what democracy’s for. | 父亲说民主就是这作用 |
[31:28] | What you’re describing sounds like | 你描述的听起来像 |
[31:30] | tyranny disguised as democracy. | 民主伪装下的暴政 |
[31:33] | Father believes there’s no other choice. | 父亲认为任何民主皆是如此 |
[31:38] | What do you believe, John? | 你怎么认为 约翰 |
[31:44] | No one’s ever asked me that before. | 从没有人这么问过我 |
[31:51] | Benedict Arnold. | 本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[31:53] | You honor us with your presence. | 您的到来让我们深感荣幸 |
[31:58] | Father. | 父亲 |
[32:00] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[32:03] | David, you look well. | 大卫 你气色很好 |
[32:05] | John was just telling my friends about you. | 约翰正和我朋友们说起你 |
[32:07] | Yes, Father. They want to join. | 是的 父亲 他们想加入 |
[32:10] | They do? | 是吗 |
[32:12] | You’ve never brought me recruits before, Benedict. | 你以前从未给我带过新成员 本尼迪克特 |
[32:18] | May I get a better look at you? | 能让我好好看看你吗 |
[32:20] | My eyes aren’t what they used to be. | 我的眼睛大不如前了 |
[32:25] | Go on. Father wants to examine you. | 来吧 父亲想检查你 |
[32:38] | You have good, strong teeth. | 你牙齿整齐坚固 |
[32:41] | – Good skull proportion. – Stop. | -头骨比例不错 -住手 |
[32:44] | Your hips are a bit narrow, but nobody’s perfect. | 臀有点窄 不过人无完人嘛 |
[32:47] | Have you reproduced yet? | 你生育过吗 |
[32:52] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[32:57] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[32:58] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[32:59] | No sudden movements, if you please. | 请不要轻举妄动 |
[33:01] | David, what is this? | 大卫 这是做什么 |
[33:03] | These men are here to kill me. | 这些人是来杀我的 |
[33:05] | – You got this all wrong. – Really? | -你想错了 -真的吗 |
[33:09] | The sweat on her brow. | 她额头的汗 |
[33:11] | The hand near your pocket, where I assume you have a pistol. | 你放在口袋边的手 我猜里面有手枪 |
[33:15] | This isn’t the first time I’ve seen that look on a man’s face, | 我不是第一次在人脸上看到那种表情 |
[33:18] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[33:18] | You mean me harm. | 你们想伤害我 |
[33:22] | But don’t worry, my dear. | 但别担心 亲爱的 |
[33:24] | We’ll still find a good use for you. | 你还是大有用处的 |
[33:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:56] | Boy, get up. | 小子 起来 |
[34:00] | I said get up. | 我说起来 |
[34:17] | What an ingenious pistol. | 多么精妙的手枪 |
[34:21] | I’ve never seen its equal. | 从来没见过这样好的 |
[34:23] | You have to believe me, David. | 你必须要相信我 大卫 |
[34:25] | How could I have known they were lying to me? | 我怎么会知道他们在骗我 |
[34:27] | You know all I ever want is to be of service to you, | 你知道我最大的愿望就是辅佐你 |
[34:29] | to serve the cause. | 完成使命 |
[34:31] | – I’m so grateful for the opp– – Shut up, Benedict. | -能有机会我很感 -闭嘴 本尼迪克特 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[34:38] | Did he tell you how I admire his military genius? | 他说了我有多钦佩他的军事才能吗 |
[34:42] | How when the war is over, I will give him a place near me | 说了战争结束后我会在长老席 |
[34:45] | at the table of elders? | 给他留一个靠近我的位置 |
[34:47] | I’m honored, sir. | 我很荣幸 长官 |
[34:48] | But did he also tell you about his alcoholic father? | 但他有没有告诉过你他嗜酒如命的父亲 |
[34:53] | His poor education? | 他糟糕的教育 |
[34:56] | His vanity? | 他的虚荣心 |
[34:58] | – His bad temper. His– – David, please. | -他的坏脾气 -拜托 大卫 |
[35:01] | After everything I’ve done for you? | 我为你付出这么多 |
[35:04] | You’re an idiot, Benedict. | 你是个笨蛋 本尼迪克特 |
[35:07] | So blinded by your wounded pride… | 被你受伤的自尊蒙蔽 |
[35:13] | that you brought these people into my house to kill me. | 以至于你将这些人带入我家来杀我 |
[35:17] | It was just a mistake, sir. Please. You can trust me. | 只是误会 求你了长官 你可以信任我 |
[35:21] | You betrayed your best friend in the whole world, | 你背弃了你在这个世上最好的朋友 |
[35:23] | so why would I ever trust you? | 我怎么会相信你 |
[35:47] | Where did you get this? | 枪是从哪里得来的 |
[35:50] | No, no. | 不 |
[35:53] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[35:54] | I’m a clockmaker. | 我是个钟表匠 |
[35:56] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会研究明白的 |
[36:01] | – Son? – Yes, father? | -儿子 -怎么了 父亲 |
[36:04] | Watch. It’s important that you see this. | 看着 你亲眼目睹很重要 |
[36:12] | No! | 不 |
[36:17] | Please don’t hurt them in front of me. | 请不要在我面前伤害他们 |
[36:19] | Now, John, what have I said about seeing the world | 约翰 我是不是说过要看清这个世界 |
[36:23] | as it really is? | 现实的样子 |
[36:26] | Yes, father. | 是 父亲 |
[36:29] | You two are sentenced to death. | 你们俩判处死刑 |
[36:32] | But you… | 而你 |
[36:34] | are to be brought to my bedchamber. | 要送到我的卧室 |
[37:29] | Killing me won’t change anything. | 杀了我并不会改变任何事 |
[37:31] | There are others. | 还有其他人 |
[37:33] | This will outlive me… | 这会比我 |
[37:36] | you… | 你 |
[37:38] | all of us. | 我们所有人都存活得久 |
[37:41] | Rittenhouse will become– | 里滕豪斯会成为 |
[37:49] | You did it. | 你杀了他 |
[37:51] | You actually did it. | 你真的杀了他 |
[38:02] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩呢 |
[38:06] | What–the–the boy? What do you mean the boy? | 什么 男孩 你什么意思 |
[38:09] | The boy’s gone. | 男孩消失了 |
[38:11] | His son, he escaped. | 他的儿子逃跑了 |
[38:13] | Are you saying that you want to kill his son? | 你是说你要杀了他儿子 |
[38:14] | I don’t want to, but we need to. | 我不想这么做 但是我们迫不得已 |
[38:17] | You heard; he believes the same things as his father. | 你听到了 他和他的父亲有着一样的信仰 |
[38:19] | You already killed Rittenhouse. There’s no need to kill the boy. | 你已经杀了里滕豪斯 没必要再杀那男孩 |
[38:26] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[38:30] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[38:31] | Flynn! | 弗林 |
[38:33] | Guys, help me out! | 大伙 快帮我开门 |
[38:41] | You guys find Flynn, I’ll go find the boy. | 你们去找弗林 我去找那男孩 |
[38:59] | No, please don’t kill me. | 不 求你别杀我 |
[39:03] | Please. Please. Please don’t kill me. | 求你 求你 别杀我 |
[39:06] | No. No, no, no. Don’t kill me. | 不不不 别杀我 |
[39:09] | Please! Please don’t! | 求你 求你了 |
[39:12] | Please! | 求你 |
[39:15] | Please. | 求你 |
[39:19] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[39:44] | – Move. – No. No. | -让开 -不 不 |
[39:47] | – Move! – No! | -给我让开 -不 |
[39:51] | I’m not letting you kill a child. | 我不会让你杀一个孩子 |
[39:52] | He’s all that’s left of Rittenhouse. | 他是仅剩与里滕豪斯有关系的人了 |
[39:56] | You don’t know that. | 你不能肯定 |
[39:58] | He said that there were others. | 他说还有其他人 |
[39:59] | You don’t know that killing his son will change anything. | 你不知道杀了他的儿子会不会造成改变 |
[40:02] | He wants everything his father wants. | 他希望做他父亲所希望的事 |
[40:04] | When you were 12, you wanted to be a cowboy. | 你十二岁时 只希望当个牛仔 |
[40:08] | – People change. – He’s gonna do terrible things! | -人们都会变 -他将来会做坏事 |
[40:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:13] | Because his father wants him to? | 因为那是他父亲的希望吗 |
[40:16] | You don’t know that! | 你又不知道 |
[40:18] | You have a choice right now! | 你现在就有选择的余地 |
[40:21] | We all have choices! We can decide– | 我们都有选择的余地 我们可以决定… |
[40:25] | we can decide to be something different. | 我们可以决定走不同的路 |
[40:34] | Please, no, please. Please don’t do this, please. | 求你 不要 求你别这么做 |
[40:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:41] | You–you said–you said that you couldn’t be a father | 你说在做了这一切之后 |
[40:44] | after what you’ve done. | 你不能成为一个父亲 |
[40:46] | But you can, okay? You can. | 但你可以 好吗 你可以 |
[40:49] | You can go back, but not if you do this. | 但如果你杀死他就无法回去了 |
[40:50] | – Please, please! – Get out of my way. | -求你 求你 -给我让开 |
[40:59] | Please! | 求求你 |
[41:00] | John? | 约翰 |
[41:03] | John! | 约翰 |
[41:09] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[41:13] | – Come here! – What? | -过来 -干什么 |
[41:14] | No. Where are you taking me? | 不 你要带我去哪 |
[41:16] | I thought you understood what was at stake. | 我还以为你清楚现在是危急关头 |
[41:19] | Come here! | 过来 |
[41:22] | – Anything? – No, you? | -发现什么了吗 -没有 你呢 |
[41:23] | – Nothing. – Wyatt! | -没发现 -怀亚特 |
[41:26] | – Wyatt! – Come on. | -怀亚特 -快走 |
[41:28] | – Lucy! – Wyatt! | -露西 -怀亚特 |
[41:30] | – Flynn! – Rufus! | -弗林 -卢夫斯 |
[41:34] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[41:37] | – Let go of me! – Lucy! | -放开我 -露西 |
[41:39] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[41:42] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[41:46] | Lucy! | 露西 |