时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Mason invented a time machine. | 梅森先生发明了一台时光机器 |
[00:04] | There’s room in there for three passengers. | 这艘船能搭乘三个人 |
[00:06] | Rittenhouse knows you’ve been tampering with these recorders. | 里滕豪斯知道你在录音上做了手脚 |
[00:09] | – No, I haven’t. – Whatever the next mission is, | -我没有 -不管下次任务是什么 |
[00:11] | record it properly. | 把录音录好 |
[00:12] | If you don’t, I can’t protect you | 如果你不照做我再也保不了你 |
[00:13] | or your family. | 跟你的家人 |
[00:14] | Are you telling me that Benedict Arnold | 你是说本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[00:16] | was a member of Rittenhouse? | 是里滕豪斯的成员吗 |
[00:17] | He was a founding member. | 还是创始成员 |
[00:19] | We’re gonna stop them before they ever get started. | 我们要在他们开始之前阻止他们 |
[00:21] | You help me, and I’ll give you the name of your wife’s killer. | 你帮我 我会告诉你是谁杀死了你妻子 |
[00:24] | The man you’re asking about– David Rittenhouse. | 你问的那个人 大卫·里滕豪斯 |
[00:26] | Introduce us to him. | 介绍我们给他认识 |
[00:27] | Killing me won’t change anything. | 杀了我并不会改变任何事 |
[00:30] | His son, he escaped. | 他的儿子逃跑了 |
[00:32] | – Move! – No! | -让开 -不 |
[00:33] | I’m not letting you kill a child. | 我不会让你杀一个孩子 |
[00:34] | He’s all that’s left of Rittenhouse. | 他是仅剩与里滕豪斯有关系的人了 |
[00:40] | John! I thought you understood what was at stake. | 约翰 我还以为你清楚现在是危急关头 |
[00:42] | – Lucy! – Wyatt! | -露西 -怀亚特 |
[00:44] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[00:58] | – Where’s Flynn? – Why, what’s going on? | -弗林在哪 -怎么了 发生了什么 |
[01:00] | – He got Lucy. – What are you talking about? | -他抓走了露西 -你说什么 |
[01:02] | What do you mean, he got Lucy? | 他抓走了露西是什么意思 |
[01:06] | Where’s the Mothership? | 母船在哪里 |
[01:10] | It’s all over the place. | 到处都是 |
[01:11] | What the hell does that mean, Jiya? | 你这是什么意思 吉雅 |
[01:12] | Flynn jumped to Sacramento, present day. | 弗林穿越到了萨克拉门托 现代 |
[01:14] | He was there for maybe an hour, | 他在那里呆了大概一个小时 |
[01:15] | and then he jumped again | 然后又穿越 |
[01:17] | to New York, 1780. | 去了纽约 1780年 |
[01:19] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[01:19] | Well, how does Flynn jump so fast | 弗林是怎么如此之快地 |
[01:20] | and so many times in a row? | 接连穿越这么多次 |
[01:22] | The nuke–the one he got in Vegas, | 核弹 他在维加斯搞到那颗 |
[01:23] | if he’s using it as a battery, the way we think he is. | 如果他像我们设想那样用来当电池 |
[01:26] | And what the hell is he doing? | 他到底想要干什么 |
[01:27] | What happened to Lucy? | 露西怎么了 |
[01:28] | We lost track of her. | 我们跟丢了她 |
[01:30] | I lost track of her. Flynn got her. | 我跟丢了她 弗林抓到了她 |
[01:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:53] | Get–get off me! | 放开我 |
[01:54] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你发生了什么 |
[01:55] | I went back to that damn compound | 我回去那栋楼 |
[01:58] | to fix the mess you made– | 去修复你制造的麻烦 |
[01:59] | to kill Rittenhouse and his son. | 杀掉里滕豪斯和他的儿子 |
[02:02] | I never got even close. | 我根本没法接近 |
[02:03] | I didn’t have Benedict Arnold to get me through the door. | 我没有本尼迪克特·阿诺德带我进门 |
[02:06] | Even my semiautomatics were nothing against 50 muskets. | 即便我的半自动枪也干不过50把火枪 |
[02:10] | So my family is still dead. | 所以我的家人还是死了 |
[02:13] | And Rittenhouse survived. | 而里滕豪斯活下来了 |
[02:17] | And it’s your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[02:18] | I told you, they had other followers. | 我告诉你了 他们还有其他追随者 |
[02:21] | We don’t know if killing that boy would’ve changed anything. | 我们不知道杀死那男孩能不能改变什么 |
[02:23] | It could have changed everything. | 那本可以改变一切 |
[02:27] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[02:28] | So we’ll just find that brat when he’s a few years older. | 那我们就在那小屁孩长大几岁后去找他 |
[02:32] | So where is he? Where is John Rittenhouse? | 那么他在哪 约翰·里滕豪斯在哪 |
[02:34] | – I don’t know. – Well, then find him. | -我不知道 -那就去找啊 |
[02:36] | There’s no record of him anywhere. | 哪里都没有他的相关记录 |
[02:39] | You shot his father! You tried to kill him. | 你向他父亲开枪 你想要杀了他 |
[02:41] | I’m sure he went deep underground. | 他肯定深藏起来了 |
[02:43] | He changed his name! | 他改了名字 |
[02:44] | So this was our only shot. | 所以这本是我们唯一的机会 |
[02:51] | All this would have been over. | 这一切本该已经结束了 |
[02:55] | Just get her up. | 拖她起来 |
[02:58] | No. Wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[02:59] | Where are you– | 你要把我 |
[03:01] | where are you taking me? | 你要把我带到哪里去 |
[03:02] | I wanted to do this the easy way. | 我想用最简单的办法处理这事 |
[03:04] | But you left me no choice. | 但你让我没有选择 |
[03:05] | So now I’m going to take down Rittenhouse | 所以现在我要挨个处理掉 |
[03:07] | one member at a time. | 里滕豪斯的成员 |
[03:11] | So for as long as it takes. | 不管要耗费多久 |
[03:19] | Flynn just jumped again? | 弗林又穿越了 |
[03:21] | Uh, yeah, to Illinois this time. | 是的 这一次是伊利诺伊州 |
[03:22] | May 30, 1893. | 1893年5月30日 |
[03:24] | It’s the month the Chicago World’s Fair opened. | 是芝加哥世界博览会开展的月份 |
[03:26] | – Why would he go there? – I don’t know. | -他去那里做什么 -我不知道 |
[03:28] | We’re kind of short a historian. | 我们这里缺个历史学家 |
[03:29] | Not for long. Let’s go, Rufus. | 不会持续太久 我们走 卢夫斯 |
[03:31] | The “Lifeboat’s” still charging. | “救生船”还在充能 |
[03:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这是逗我呢吧 |
[03:33] | How long till it’s charged? | 还有多久能充好 |
[03:38] | Four hours. | 四小时 |
[03:54] | Chicago World’s Fair. | 芝加哥世界博览会 |
[03:57] | That’s the very first Ferris wheel, right? | 那是第一台摩天轮 对吧 |
[04:01] | We’re not here to burn it down, | 我们不是来烧毁它的 |
[04:02] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是在担心这个的话 |
[04:04] | I’m sure you intend to do something equally horrible. | 我可以肯定你在准备做同等邪恶的事 |
[04:06] | At about 4:00 P.M. tomorrow, | 大概在明天下午四点 |
[04:09] | there’s gonna be a very important meeting | 将会有一场非常重要的会面 |
[04:11] | between Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, | 参加的人有托马斯·爱迪生 亨利·福特 |
[04:13] | and J.P. Morgan. | 还有J·P·摩根 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna kill them all. | 我要杀了他们所有人 |
[04:18] | And you’re gonna help me. | 而你将会帮我 |
[04:20] | They’re all part of Rittenhouse. | 他们都是里滕豪斯的一员 |
[04:25] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[04:26] | I would think long and hard before you turn me down. | 在你拒绝我之前可要仔细思考思考 |
[04:30] | What happened to all that talk about needing me? | 你不记得之前说的多么需要我了吗 |
[04:31] | About us fighting side by side? | 想要我们肩并肩战斗 |
[04:33] | You wrote in here that one day, | 你这里写着 总有一天 |
[04:36] | we would stop Rittenhouse– | 我们会阻止里滕豪斯 |
[04:38] | together. | 一起阻止 |
[04:39] | And that day came, and you wouldn’t help me. | 当那天来临时 你却不肯帮我 |
[04:41] | You let Rittenhouse live. | 你让里滕豪斯活了下来 |
[04:45] | I really thought we were gonna do great things. | 我真的认为我们能成大事 |
[04:51] | But maybe I was wrong about this journal. | 但也许我看错这本日记了 |
[04:53] | Maybe–maybe I was wrong about you. | 也许我是看错你了 |
[04:54] | Maybe you’re wrong about a lot of things. | 也许很多事你都错了 |
[04:57] | Well, then maybe we’re not meant | 那也许我们本来 |
[04:59] | to be a team after all, and you know what? | 就无法成为一个团队 你知道吗 |
[05:02] | If that’s true, that makes you expendable. | 如果是这样 你就可以随时牺牲了 |
[05:06] | So what’s it gonna be, Lucy? | 所以是如何 露西 |
[05:08] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你是帮还是不帮我 |
[05:28] | There’s nothing on this recorder. | 这录音笔里什么都没有 |
[05:30] | That’s ’cause I erased the recording. | 因为我把录音删掉了 |
[05:32] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:33] | Because if Rittenhouse heard it, | 因为如果里滕豪斯听到录音里的内容 |
[05:36] | they’d know we killed their founder. | 他们就会知道我们杀了他们的创始人 |
[05:39] | You did what? | 你们做了什么 |
[05:39] | Well, technically Flynn did, | 严格意义上说是弗林干的 |
[05:41] | but we helped a little. | 但我们也帮了点忙 |
[05:42] | Rufus, do you have any idea | 卢夫斯 你知道 |
[05:44] | how much trouble you’re in? | 你惹了怎样的麻烦吗 |
[05:45] | This was your last chance. | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[05:49] | Um…you should run. | 你应该逃了 |
[05:52] | Run? Run where? | 逃 逃去哪里 |
[05:53] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[05:54] | Um, you–you need a new identity | 你需要一个新身份 |
[05:57] | and a new passport. | 以及一本新护照 |
[05:58] | Your family will come with you too, | 你的家人也得跟你一起走 |
[06:00] | of course, and then I need to set up | 当然了 然后我需要给你 |
[06:02] | an offshore account for you, | 开一个离岸账户 |
[06:03] | and that way you can– | 这样你就能 |
[06:04] | are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[06:06] | I’m not going to run. | 我不会逃跑的 |
[06:07] | I don’t think you’re appropriately frightened here. | 我觉得你还没意识到严重性 |
[06:09] | Of course I am scared. | 我当然害怕了 |
[06:11] | Be crazy not to be. | 疯了才不会害怕 |
[06:15] | But I’m not going anywhere till we find Lucy. | 但找到露西前我哪也不会去的 |
[06:22] | By then, it may be too late. | 等到那时 说不定就太迟了 |
[06:26] | No, no, please. | 不 不 别 |
[06:28] | R-Rufus, you have to… | 卢夫斯 你必须得 |
[06:33] | What do we know about this fair? | 关于这次博览会我们了解多少 |
[06:34] | Lot of stuff was invented there– | 展会上发明了很多东西 |
[06:35] | Cream of Wheat, Hershey’s chocolate, | 麦乳 好时巧克力 |
[06:36] | Aunt Jemima– | 杰迈玛阿姨 |
[06:36] | how is that still a thing, by the way? | 顺便说一下 那东西怎么现在还有 |
[06:38] | – Rufus. – Uh, Teddy Roosevelt was there. | -卢夫斯 -泰迪·罗斯福出席了 |
[06:40] | Thomas Edison, Susan B. Anthony, | 托马斯·爱迪生 苏珊·B·安东尼 |
[06:41] | Helen Keller– not that I think | 海伦·凯勒 我倒不认为 |
[06:43] | Flynn’s gonna take out Helen Keller. | 弗林会去杀海伦·凯勒 |
[06:45] | Sorry, I–I ramble a lot when I’m stressed. | 抱歉 我紧张时会说很多话 |
[06:47] | Okay, we start with Roosevelt. | 好了 我们就先以罗斯福作为目标吧 |
[06:48] | If we find Flynn, we find Lucy. | 如果我们找到弗林 就找到露西了 |
[06:49] | We sure he’s going after Roosevelt? | 确定他会以罗斯福为目标吗 |
[06:50] | No, but he’s gonna be president in eight years, | 不确定 但他八年后将任职总统 |
[06:52] | so that’s the best I got. | 所以这是我能想到的最好的目标了 |
[06:54] | Wyatt, we’re gonna get her back. | 怀亚特 我们会把她救回来的 |
[07:36] | That’s Roosevelt. | 那就是罗斯福 |
[07:39] | Roosevelt’s skinny. | 罗斯福这么瘦 |
[07:40] | Flynn’s got to be here somewhere. | 弗林肯定在这里 |
[07:47] | Rufus, that’s Flynn’s guy. | 卢夫斯 那是弗林的手下 |
[07:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:15] | 欢迎光临 世界博览会酒店 | |
[08:26] | Here we are. It’s called Pabst. | 请用 这款啤酒叫帕布斯特 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | So, Professor, as you well know, | 那么 教授 如你所知 |
[08:36] | Edison was a paranoid son of a bitch. | 爱迪生是个偏执的混蛋 |
[08:38] | Didn’t trust anyone near his prototypes– | 不信任任何人接近他的原型机 |
[08:41] | except Henry Ford, who was…? | 除了亨利·福特 身份是 |
[08:43] | Edison’s employee. His chief engineer at the time. | 爱迪生的雇员 当时是他的首席工程师 |
[08:45] | This afternoon, Edison and Ford | 今天下午 爱迪生和福特 |
[08:48] | are going to meet with their financier, J.P. Morgan. | 将要与他们的资方 J·P·摩根会面 |
[08:50] | They’ll be in a heavily guarded room– | 他们会共处一间守卫森严的房间 |
[08:52] | very difficult to get into, | 非常难混进去 |
[08:53] | even for me, even in 1893. | 即使是对于我来说 即使是在1893年 |
[08:56] | But still, before they show up, | 然而 在他们出现之前 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna plant a bomb there. | 我要在那里安放一颗炸弹 |
[09:00] | I’m not going to help you. You’ll have to kill me. | 我是不会帮你的 除非你杀了我 |
[09:02] | You don’t think I will? | 你觉得我不会吗 |
[09:04] | I read your classified file. | 我看过你的机密档案 |
[09:05] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 别相信你看过的任何东西 |
[09:07] | You saved people in Kosovo. | 你在科索沃战争期间救过人 |
[09:08] | You helped a family in Iraq. | 你在伊拉克帮助过一户人家 |
[09:10] | You used to care about people. | 你曾经是关心他人的 |
[09:11] | You used to be good. | 你曾经是个好人 |
[09:13] | That Rittenhouse killed your family, | 里滕豪斯杀了你的家人 |
[09:15] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:16] | But now you’re putting all of us in danger. | 但你现在置我们所有人于险境 |
[09:19] | Well, they were easy to find. | 他们真的很好找 |
[09:22] | They went right for Roosevelt, just like you said they would. | 他们直接去找罗斯福了 就跟你说的一样 |
[09:25] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[09:26] | Maybe you don’t care about yourself, | 也许你不关心你自己 |
[09:27] | but you do care about Wyatt and Rufus, don’t you? | 但你关心怀亚特和卢夫斯的死活 对吗 |
[09:31] | I’ve sent your friends to the, ah, World’s Fair Hotel. | 我把你的朋友们引去了世界博览会酒店 |
[09:34] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[09:36] | But the hotel came to be known by another name. | 然而那间酒店以另一个名字而闻名 |
[09:39] | What was that again? | 叫什么来着 |
[09:40] | The Murder Castle. | 谋杀城堡 |
[09:42] | You know, the phrase “Serial killer” | 你知道吗 “连环杀手”这个词 |
[09:44] | was not even coined yet when H.H. Holmes, | 在谋杀城堡的主人H·H·霍姆斯被抓之时 |
[09:46] | the owner of the Murder Castle, was caught? | 甚至还没有被发明出来 |
[09:48] | – Is that right? – The press called him a, uh, | -是这样吗 -媒体称他为 |
[09:50] | “Multi-murderer.” | “多重谋杀犯” |
[09:52] | And the hotel he built was an elaborate death trap. | 而他建造的酒店就是一座精心设置的死亡陷阱 |
[09:56] | Trapdoors, acid vats, | 陷阱门 酸缸 |
[09:58] | torture racks– | 刑具 |
[09:59] | he’d even dissect them sometimes. | 他有时甚至解剖他们 |
[10:02] | But you know all this, Lucy, don’t you? | 不过 这些你都知道吧 露西 |
[10:11] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[10:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:15] | Uh, do you work here? | 你在这里工作吗 |
[10:16] | Uh, can I help you? | 我能帮您吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah, thin man in a gray suit– | 一个穿着灰色西服瘦瘦的男人 |
[10:18] | have you seen him come by? | 你有没有看到他经过 |
[10:19] | No, I haven’t seen any thin man. | 没有 我没见过什么瘦瘦的男人 |
[10:21] | But, uh, you have a good day, now. | 不过 祝你们今天过得愉快 |
[10:27] | Think Lucy’s here somewhere? | 你觉得露西在这吗 |
[10:29] | I’m not leaving till we find out for sure. | 在确认之前我是不会走的 |
[10:31] | Let’s split up. | 分头行动吧 |
[10:38] | You can still save your friends, Lucy. | 你还有机会救你的朋友们 露西 |
[10:40] | The sooner you help me, the sooner you can get back to them, | 你越快帮我 就能越早回去找他们 |
[10:43] | hopefully in time. | 希望赶得及 |
[10:44] | Maybe you can help me find someone who can | 也许你能帮我找到什么人 |
[10:46] | evade the security, break into the offices– | 躲开安保 闯进办公室 |
[10:49] | all that without being detected. | 而不被发现 |
[10:51] | Oh, come on, Lucy, you always have all the answers. | 拜托 露西 你总是知道该怎么做 |
[10:55] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[10:56] | I am the great Harry Houdini! | 我是伟大的哈里·胡迪尼 |
[10:59] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[11:05] | He may not be famous yet, but there’s still no one better | 他现在可能还不出名 但没有人比他 |
[11:07] | at getting into or out of tight spots. | 更擅长闯入或从密室逃脱 |
[11:10] | For this act, I will need a volunteer. | 做这个魔术 我需要一位志愿者 |
[11:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:30] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:31] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 我的错 |
[11:32] | I wasn’t watching where I was going. | 我没有仔细看路 |
[11:35] | Did you draw these? | 这些是你画的吗 |
[11:37] | You sound surprised. | 你听上去很惊讶 |
[11:39] | No, not surprised. Impressed. | 不 不是惊讶 是惊叹 |
[11:44] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[11:47] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[11:48] | Um, would you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[11:49] | – My room’s right there. – No. | -我房间就在这 -没事 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | Would you mind helping me with my books? | 你能帮我拿一下书吗 |
[11:57] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 我来 |
[12:02] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你能帮忙 |
[12:03] | You know what? Actually… | 对了 其实… |
[12:05] | you might be able to help me. | 你也许能帮我 |
[12:06] | Uh, I’m looking for a friend. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[12:07] | She’s gone missing. | 她失踪了 |
[12:09] | That’s awful. | 那真糟糕 |
[12:11] | When did she go missing? | 她什么时候失踪的 |
[12:13] | Last night. Uh, dark hair, brown eyes– | 昨晚 她有深色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[12:16] | she could be with a tall man. | 可能和一个高个子男人在一起 |
[12:17] | A funny accent. | 那人的口音怪怪的 |
[12:18] | No, I’m sorry. I haven’t seen her. | 没有 抱歉 我没有见过她 |
[12:21] | You sure? She could be in trouble. | 你确定吗 她可能遇到了麻烦 |
[12:23] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[12:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:32] | Brother needs some Febreze up in here. | 这里该喷点除臭剂了 |
[12:51] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[13:06] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[13:08] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[13:11] | – I should go. – I hope you find your friend. | -我该走了 -希望你能找到你朋友 |
[13:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[13:25] | What is that? What’s happening? | 那是什么 发生什么事了 |
[13:33] | Breathe into this. | 用这个捂着呼吸 |
[13:55] | You say your name is Lucy? | 你说你的名字是露西 |
[13:57] | Lucy, that’s right. | 没错 露西 |
[13:59] | Now, Lucy, have we ever met before? | 露西 我们之前见过吗 |
[14:01] | No. | 没有 |
[14:02] | We have never met before. | 我们从没见过 |
[14:03] | How sad for me. | 那真可惜 |
[14:05] | Lucy, will you please check my handcuffs | 露西 你能检查一下我的手铐吗 |
[14:06] | and make sure they’re tied securely behind my back? | 确定它们都在我背后铐死了 |
[14:10] | Yup, they’re– they’re locked. | 好 它们…它们都锁上了 |
[14:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[14:12] | as this beautiful lady has just confirmed, | 这位美丽的女士刚刚确认过 |
[14:13] | my hands are tied securely behind my back. | 我的双手已经被牢牢地铐在背后 |
[14:16] | I will now step into this trunk. | 我现在要跨进这个箱子里 |
[14:18] | My brother Dash will then lock it shut. | 我的兄弟达士会把箱子锁上 |
[14:20] | Trapped inside, it will be hard to move. | 困在里面的时候 很难移动 |
[14:24] | Even harder to breathe. | 更难的是呼吸 |
[14:38] | Ma’am, if you will, | 女士 如果可以的话 |
[14:40] | please see that these are indeed locked. | 请看一下它们是不是锁好了 |
[14:47] | Okay, they’re locked. | 好的 锁好了 |
[14:51] | And the curtain, please. | 请拿起幕布 |
[15:02] | No! | 不是吧 |
[15:08] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:09] | And please, tell your friends about the great Houdini. | 请跟你们的朋友推荐伟大的胡迪尼 |
[15:15] | Oh, thank you. That was amazing. | 谢谢 那真的很厉害 |
[15:18] | It was so good. | 太棒了 |
[15:31] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[15:34] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[15:35] | Oh, you were amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[15:36] | I have to tell you, I– I’m one of your biggest fans. | 我想说 我是你的一位超级粉丝 |
[15:40] | I wasn’t aware I had any fans. | 我都不知道我还有粉丝 |
[15:41] | You know, my uncle, uh, owns a theater here in Chicago, | 我的叔叔 在芝加哥这开了一家剧院 |
[15:44] | and he’s looking for a new act. | 他在寻找一名新的魔术师 |
[15:45] | He saw your show, and he loved it. | 他看了你的演出 非常喜欢 |
[15:47] | If you were interested, | 如果你感兴趣 |
[15:47] | I could make an introduction. | 我可以帮你引荐一下 |
[15:49] | – Yes. – Really? | -好的 -真的吗 |
[15:50] | – Yes, of course. I’m very interested. – He’s right outside. | -是的 当然 -他就在外面 |
[15:52] | Would you like to meet him now? | 你现在就想见他吗 |
[15:53] | – Yes, of course. – Right this way. | -是的 当然 -这边请 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:56] | I am really, really, sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[15:59] | Mr. Houdini. A pleasure. | 胡迪尼先生 很荣幸见到你 |
[16:08] | I don’t know what she’s told you, | 我不知道她跟你说了什么 |
[16:09] | but I don’t have any money. | 我可没有钱 |
[16:10] | Oh, we don’t need your money. | 我们不需要你的钱 |
[16:12] | We need you to pick a lock. | 我们需要你来撬锁 |
[16:22] | I think he’s coming to. | 我觉得他醒过来了 |
[16:25] | It’s all right! It’s all right! | 放松 放松 |
[16:26] | I’m not trying to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 |
[16:28] | – Who are you? – I’m George. | -你是谁 -我是乔治 |
[16:31] | My name is George Henry. | 我叫乔治·亨利 |
[16:32] | We’ve all been waiting for you to wake up. | 我们都在等你醒来 |
[16:35] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[16:37] | I got gassed, too. Good times. | 我也被熏倒了 运气好 |
[16:40] | Glad you’re not dead. | 幸亏你没死 |
[16:41] | – That makes two of us. – Yep. | -幸亏我俩都没死 -是的 |
[16:49] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里 |
[16:50] | We’re still in the hotel, I think. | 我觉得我们还在宾馆 |
[16:52] | Last thing I remember is going to bed, | 我最后记得的是上床睡觉 |
[16:54] | and when I woke up, | 我醒来的时候 |
[16:55] | I was in here. | 就已经在这里了 |
[16:59] | No, no, you can’t open that door from in here, trust me. | 相信我 从这边打不开门的 |
[17:04] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[17:06] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. Couple hours. | 我不知道 几个小时了 |
[17:11] | It’s hard to tell time in here. | 在这里没办法知道时间 |
[17:13] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[17:16] | Somebody help us! | 来人救我们出去 |
[17:18] | We’re trapped in here! | 我们被困在这里了 |
[17:31] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[17:34] | – Help! – You have to stop yelling. | -救命 -你别喊了 |
[17:36] | This chamber is soundproofed and airtight. | 这个密室隔音又密闭 |
[17:39] | We can’t use up all the oxygen. | 我们不能耗尽氧气 |
[17:42] | How do you know it’s airtight? | 你怎么知道是密闭的 |
[17:44] | Because I’m an architect, | 因为我是一名建筑师 |
[17:45] | and I’ve been staring at the room for the last 20 minutes. | 我已经观察这间屋子20分钟了 |
[17:51] | So any ideas on food? | 有什么食物吗 |
[17:53] | Water? | 有水吗 |
[17:54] | There’s no water. | 没有水 |
[17:57] | Although I do have this. | 虽然我有这个 |
[18:01] | Happy to share. | 乐意与你们分享 |
[18:03] | Cracker Jacks. | 玉米花生糖 |
[18:06] | Used to love these as a kid. | 我小时候很喜欢这个 |
[18:08] | A kid? Those debuted at the fair yesterday. | 小时候 这些昨天市场上才开始卖 |
[18:11] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[18:15] | Some Cracker Jacks. | 一些玉米棉花糖 |
[18:16] | What I don’t understand is why someone would build | 我不懂为什么有人会在宾馆里建造 |
[18:18] | an airtight chamber in a hotel. | 一间密封的密室 |
[18:22] | The same reasons they put gas jets in the guest rooms. | 正如他们为什么在客房里通入毒气 |
[18:26] | Someone built this place to trap people. | 有人建造这里来囚禁他人 |
[18:29] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做呢 |
[18:31] | A serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[18:32] | What is… | 什么是 |
[18:33] | a serial killer? | 连环杀手 |
[18:35] | A psychopath. | 精神变态的人 |
[18:37] | Someone who wants to torture people for… | 有人在这里以折磨他人… |
[18:41] | fun. | 为乐 |
[18:43] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会这么做呢 |
[18:45] | Well, they’re a little more common where we come from. | 我们来的地方这种人更多一些 |
[18:53] | He lured us here. | 他把我们引诱过来 |
[18:55] | Flynn knew about this place, and he led us straight here. | 弗林知道这里 所以他把我们引过来 |
[18:59] | God knows what he’s doing with Lucy. | 不知道露西现在有什么危险 |
[19:01] | She could be here too, for all we know. | 她可能也在这里 |
[19:05] | So what, we got about four, five hours left of oxygen? | 所以我们还能剩四五个小时的氧气吗 |
[19:09] | Maybe less. | 或许更少 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry to get you involved in all of this. | 对不起让你卷入此事 |
[19:16] | These men, they’re holding my friends hostage, and I– | 这些人抓住了我的朋友们 |
[19:18] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[19:19] | I suppose it’s my fault | 我想这可能怨我 |
[19:20] | for wanting to believe you were really a fan. | 我太相信你真的是我的粉丝了 |
[19:22] | No, I am a fan. | 不 我确实是你的粉丝 |
[19:24] | I think what you do is amazing. | 我觉得你的演出非常精彩 |
[19:27] | I got trapped underwater once, | 我有一次被困在水下 |
[19:28] | and it was the most terrifying moment of my life. | 那是我人生中最可怕的一段经历 |
[19:30] | And you, you lock yourself up to entertain people for a living. | 而你以把自己锁在水下取悦大众为生 |
[19:33] | – How? – You wanna know the real trick? | -怎么做到的 -你想知道奥秘吗 |
[19:37] | – Fear isn’t real. – What do you mean? | -恐惧不是真实的 -什么意思 |
[19:40] | Fear isn’t what’s actually happening. | 真正在发生的事情并不让人感到恐惧 |
[19:41] | It’s just your reaction to it. | 这只是你的反应 |
[19:43] | So I clear my head– | 所以我理清思路 |
[19:46] | think one single thought. | 只怀揣着一个信念 |
[19:48] | What’s the thought? | 什么信念 |
[19:50] | Escape. | 逃出去 |
[19:53] | You also have this other trick– | 你也会其他的戏法 |
[19:55] | The Cutpurse, I believe it’s called. | 偷龙转凤 应该是这叫法吧 |
[19:58] | Maybe you could teach it to me sometime. | 也许找个时间你可以教教我 |
[20:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:03] | I always did love that trick. | 我一直很喜欢那个戏法 |
[20:07] | – I’ll do just that. – Stop. | -就这么做 -停下 |
[20:09] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[20:12] | You’re up. | 到你表演了 |
[20:29] | My friend’s gonna stay out here with the girl. | 我朋友会留在这陪她 |
[20:32] | You try anything– | 你轻举妄动 |
[20:34] | he kills her. | 他就杀了她 |
[21:02] | You weren’t kidding. | 你不是在说笑 |
[21:04] | Edison really is paranoid. | 爱迪生真的很多疑 |
[21:06] | – Can you open it? – It’ll take some time. | -你能打开吗 -要花点时间 |
[21:08] | – Ten minutes maybe. – You got three. | -也许十分钟吧 -给你三分钟 |
[21:10] | Those Pinkertons will be back soon. | 那些私家侦探很快就回来 |
[21:19] | I have another idea. | 我有别的办法 |
[21:59] | That tiny thing is a bomb? | 这小东西是炸弹吗 |
[22:04] | What did Edison ever do to you? | 爱迪生到底对你做了什么 |
[22:09] | Well, I guess the meeting wasn’t at 4:00 after all. | 看来会议不是四点 |
[22:11] | – Who are you? – Mr. Edison, Mr. Ford. | -你是谁 -爱迪生先生 福特先生 |
[22:15] | Mr. Morgan. | 摩根先生 |
[22:16] | Rare pleasure to meet you. | 难得见到你们 真是荣幸 |
[22:18] | My name is Garcia Flynn. | 我叫加西亚·弗林 |
[22:19] | And you are Rittenhouse. | 你们就是里滕豪斯 |
[22:25] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[22:29] | It’s a sleight of hand. | 这是个戏法 |
[22:32] | It’s called The Cutpurse. | 叫做偷龙转凤 |
[22:33] | What the hell is going on, young man? | 到底是怎么回事 年轻人 |
[22:35] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[22:37] | Gentlemen, if I were you, | 先生们 如果我是你们 |
[22:38] | I’d vacate this fair city as quickly as possible. | 我会尽快撤离这座城市 |
[22:44] | Oh, by the way– | 顺带说一句 |
[22:47] | you’ve just been saved | 刚刚拯救你们的是 |
[22:49] | by the great Harry Houdini. | 伟大的哈利·胡迪尼 |
[22:53] | See my show if you can. | 有时间就来看我的表演 |
[23:09] | Mentioning The Cutpurse to me– | 向我提及偷龙转凤 |
[23:11] | that was pretty smart. | 非常聪明 |
[23:13] | I was hoping you’d get what I meant. | 我就指望着你听懂呢 |
[23:15] | That’s why I came to you– so you would help me. | 所以我来找你 好让你帮我 |
[23:18] | How’d you know I could? | 你怎么知道我能帮你 |
[23:19] | You’re the best in the world at getting out of tight spots, | 你是世界上最厉害的脱逃术师 |
[23:20] | and I was in a really tight spot. | 而我当时真的处于险境 |
[23:22] | Did you get the bomb? | 你拿到炸弹了吗 |
[23:23] | Yes, got it. | 拿到了 |
[23:26] | Hell of a thing. | 真是精密 |
[23:30] | I’ve never seen guns like these before. | 我从没见过这种枪 |
[23:32] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[23:33] | Well, Lucy, I wish I could say this was fun, | 露西 真希望我能说很好玩 |
[23:37] | but I’d be lying. | 但那是骗人的 |
[23:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:41] | I still need your help. | 我还是需要你帮忙 |
[23:42] | My friends, they’re– | 我的朋友 他们 |
[23:43] | they’re trapped in a hotel with a serial killer. | 他们和连环杀手一起被关在一间酒店里 |
[23:45] | What’s a serial killer? | 连环杀手是什么 |
[23:47] | I’ll explain on the way. Come on. | 路上给你解释 快走 |
[23:48] | We have to go. They’re in danger. | 我们得走了 他们有危险 |
[23:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:51] | We should go to the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[23:52] | – They’ll think I’m crazy. – And I won’t? | -他们会认为我疯了 -我就不会吗 |
[23:54] | What do you do for a living? | 你是以什么为生的 |
[23:55] | Crazy’s part of the job, right? | 疯狂就是工作的一部分吧 |
[23:59] | Please? | 帮帮我 |
[24:31] | We’re running out of air. | 我们快没有空气了 |
[24:33] | My heart won’t stop pounding. | 我的心跳特别快 |
[24:36] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[24:39] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:42] | It’s becoming a daily thing with me. | 对我来说 已经变成家常便饭了 |
[24:45] | My little boy– he’s eight. | 我的儿子八岁 |
[24:47] | He has this jack-in-the-box. | 他有个玩偶盒 |
[24:49] | And every time he cranks it, | 每次他一打开 |
[24:51] | it pops out, | 玩偶就弹出来 |
[24:52] | and he laughs like it’s the very first time. | 他笑得像第一次看到那样开心 |
[24:54] | He’s got this laugh that just– | 他脸上的笑容 |
[24:59] | It makes you want to start laughing too. | 让你也想开始笑 |
[25:09] | I just want to hear it again. | 我只想再听一次那笑声 |
[25:12] | I can’t stop thinking about my father. | 我一直在想我父亲 |
[25:16] | How he’s waiting for me to come home | 他等着我回家 |
[25:17] | and tell him all about my big trip. | 跟他说说我这趟旅行 |
[25:21] | He was so proud. | 他非常自豪 |
[25:23] | You know, I designed the Woman’s Pavilion at the fair. | 博览会上的女性展馆是我设计的 |
[25:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:28] | I went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 我念的是麻省理工学院 |
[25:31] | for architecture– | 建筑学专业 |
[25:33] | first woman to do it. | 那里的第一个女生 |
[25:35] | You went to MIT? | 你在麻省理工念的书 |
[25:39] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[25:43] | Oh, you must be Robert Robinson Taylor. | 你肯定就是罗伯特·罗宾逊·泰勒 |
[25:46] | No, uh… | 不是 |
[25:48] | I’m the other black guy. | 我是另一个黑人 |
[25:50] | There were two? | 有两个吗 |
[25:55] | This isn’t working. | 这样没用 |
[26:02] | We are going to die here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[26:05] | My father will never know what happened. | 我父亲永远不会知道发生了什么 |
[26:07] | It’ll just be like… | 就会像 |
[26:10] | I dropped off the face of the Earth. | 我从地球上消失了一样 |
[26:17] | I know what that’s like… | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[26:20] | to have someone missing. | 亲近的人消失不见 |
[26:27] | Not knowing, always wondering. | 没有答案 永远疑惑 |
[26:30] | That’s the worst part. | 这是最糟糕的 |
[26:33] | But I’m not gonna let that happen. | 但我不会让这种事发生 |
[26:35] | You understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[26:36] | You’re gonna go home to your father– | 你会回到家中的父亲身边 |
[26:38] | you, your son. | 你会再见到你儿子 |
[26:41] | But I need you to help me. | 但我需要你帮我 |
[26:56] | Police are downstairs. | 警察在楼下 |
[27:18] | I’m telling you, these joints–they’re impossible. | 我跟你说 这些接缝 它们无懈可击 |
[27:20] | It’s never g… | 没办法 |
[27:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:30] | Do you see this one brick? | 你看到这块砖了吗 |
[27:34] | It’s concrete. | 是水泥的 |
[27:36] | And it’s spalling. | 它已经剥落了 |
[27:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:38] | The material is deteriorating. | 这块砖剥蚀了 |
[27:40] | Yeah, if we can find something to make a small hole, | 没错 如果能找到工具开个小洞 |
[27:43] | we might be able to get someone to hear us. | 我们也许能让别人听到 |
[27:45] | Will this work? | 这个有用吗 |
[27:48] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[27:57] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:00] | H.H. Holmes is a monster. | H·H·霍姆斯就是个怪物 |
[28:01] | There are isolation chambers and secret chutes hidden all over. | 这里遍布密室和暗道 |
[28:04] | My friends could be anywhere. | 我朋友可能在任何地方 |
[28:07] | So could Holmes. | 霍姆斯也是 |
[28:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:33] | You did it, Wyatt. | 你成功了 怀亚特 |
[28:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:37] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[28:44] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[28:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:48] | – I heard something. – Hello? | -我听到声音了 -有人吗 |
[28:51] | – Wyatt? – Can anyone hear me? | -怀亚特 -有人能听到吗 |
[28:52] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[28:56] | – Hello? – I think… | -有人吗 -我想 |
[28:57] | it sounds like it’s coming from…here? | 声音好像是从这里传出来的 |
[28:59] | A bookcase? | 一个书柜 |
[29:00] | I mean, that would be too obvious, wouldn’t it? | 那样也太明显了 不是吗 |
[29:05] | Guess not. | 真想不到 |
[29:08] | This Holmes doesn’t have much imagination. | 这个霍姆斯没什么想象力 |
[29:13] | I, uh… | 我 |
[29:15] | I don’t like tight spaces. | 我不喜欢狭窄的空间 |
[29:24] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[29:26] | Is anyone out there? Hello? | 外面有人吗 有人吗 |
[29:29] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[29:35] | Wyatt? Is that you? | 怀亚特 是你吗 |
[29:37] | Is that Lucy? | 那是露西吗 |
[29:39] | – Lucy? – Is–is Rufus with you? | -露西吗 -卢夫斯和你在一起吗 |
[29:42] | Hey! I am! | 我在 |
[29:44] | Man, is it good to hear your voice. | 天啊 能听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[29:46] | You too. | 我也是 |
[29:48] | – Are you okay? – Can you get us out of here? | -你们还好吗 -你能把我们救出这里吗 |
[29:50] | Now this I can do. | 我能救他们 |
[29:53] | You with someone? | 你和别人在一起吗 |
[29:55] | Yes, I–I brought Harry Houdini with me. | 是的 我把哈里·胡迪尼带来了 |
[29:58] | Did Lucy just say she brought Harry Houdini? | 露西刚刚是说她把哈里·胡迪尼带来了吗 |
[30:00] | Who’s Harry Houdini? | 哈里·胡迪尼是谁 |
[30:06] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[30:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:11] | Where’s Flynn? | 弗林在哪儿 |
[30:12] | He’s locked in an office somewhere, | 他被锁在一间办公室里了 |
[30:13] | thanks to Harry here. | 多亏有哈里 |
[30:15] | Brought you a present. | 给你带了礼物 |
[30:20] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[30:21] | Yes, so are you. | 是的 你不也是 |
[30:23] | Uh, this is Sophia and George. | 这是索菲娅和乔治 |
[30:25] | – Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[30:27] | Thank you. We should probably get going | 谢谢 我们或许该走了 |
[30:29] | before someone realizes we’re gone. | 在有人发现我们不见之前 |
[30:31] | He’s right. We should get out of here. | 他说得对 我们该离开这里 |
[30:33] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:36] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[30:39] | We’re not done here yet. | 我们在这里的事还没完 |
[30:44] | I told you, I’m not H.H. Holmes. | 我告诉过你了 我不是H·H·霍姆斯 |
[30:46] | My name is Pat Quinlan. | 我叫帕特·昆兰 |
[30:48] | Yeah? Prove it. | 是吗 证明给我看 |
[30:49] | Okay, um, in my pocket. | 好的 在我口袋里 |
[30:56] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[30:57] | Quinlan is the hotel’s caretaker. | 昆兰是这家旅馆的看管人 |
[30:59] | – Where’s your boss? – I don’t know. | -你老板在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[31:02] | Try harder. | 再嘴硬 |
[31:03] | He’s…probably in his office on the third floor. | 他可能在三楼的办公室 |
[31:06] | Show me. | 给我带路 |
[31:11] | Get the police. | 去叫警察 |
[31:12] | Go! Right now! | 快去 马上 |
[31:31] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[31:34] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[31:36] | George is H.H. H– | 乔治就是H·H·霍 |
[31:42] | Wyatt! Rufus! | 怀亚特 卢夫斯 |
[31:45] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[31:48] | – What? What happened? Where’s Lucy? | -怎么了 -发生了什么事 露西在哪 |
[32:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:08] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[32:15] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[32:17] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[32:19] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:22] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:25] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[32:32] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[32:33] | The thin man– I did everything he said. | 那个瘦子 他说什么我都做了 |
[32:37] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[32:39] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[32:41] | He paid me to trap your friends. | 他付钱让我困住你的朋友 |
[32:42] | Did he set me up? | 他陷害了我吗 |
[32:45] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:48] | They’ll find out. | 他们会查出来的 |
[32:50] | They’ll find out everything. | 他们会查出所有事 |
[32:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[32:57] | Please. | 求求你 |
[32:59] | Just get me out of here. | 放我出去吧 |
[33:00] | Get me out. | 放我出去 |
[33:01] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[33:04] | Get me out! | 放我出去 |
[33:05] | Please! | 求求你 |
[33:11] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[33:20] | Escape. | 逃脱 |
[33:26] | Escape. | 逃脱 |
[33:29] | Fear isn’t real. | 我不害怕 |
[33:34] | Escape. | 逃脱 |
[33:38] | Escape. | 逃脱 |
[33:41] | If I’m going to burn in hell, | 如果我要下地狱被焚烧 |
[33:44] | you’re going to burn with me. | 你也要和我一起焚烧 |
[33:45] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Herman Mudgett. | 如果我是你就不会这么做 赫尔曼·马杰特 |
[33:52] | I’m not like the other women. | 我和其他女人不一样 |
[33:54] | And there have been so many women, haven’t there? | 你杀过许多女人 对不对 |
[33:58] | How do you know my real name? | 你怎么会知道我的真名 |
[33:59] | I know a lot of things about you. | 我知道关于你的许多事情 |
[34:01] | You’re a doctor and a con man. | 你既是医生也是骗子 |
[34:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:10] | I’m a psychic. | 我是个灵媒 |
[34:12] | And I know that you’re a spiritualist, | 而且我知道你是个招魂论者 |
[34:13] | so you believe, don’t you? | 所以你相信 不是吗 |
[34:17] | Well, I have seen your past, | 我看到了你的过去 |
[34:22] | and I know your future. | 也知道你的未来 |
[34:27] | You said he’d be in his office. | 你说他会在他的办公室里 |
[34:28] | I said he’d probably be in his office. | 我说他也许会在他的办公室 |
[34:30] | Well, where is he actually, then? | 他到底在哪 |
[34:31] | I can’t be sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:32] | Do not tell me that you don’t know | 别告诉我你不知道 |
[34:33] | what’s been going on at this hotel. | 这家旅馆发生的事情 |
[34:36] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[34:37] | Okay– | 好吧 |
[34:39] | Where would he take her? | 他会把她带到哪 |
[34:40] | Sometimes he… | 有时他 |
[34:42] | disappears into the basement. | 进了地下室就不见了 |
[34:44] | No, no. You’re no psychic. | 不 你不是灵媒 |
[34:46] | If I’m not who I say I am, then how would I know | 如果我说的不是真的 那我怎么会知道 |
[34:48] | that your father beat you when you were a child? | 你父亲在你小时候虐待你 |
[34:50] | And your mother– | 你的母亲… |
[34:53] | your mother was too weak to stop him, wasn’t she? | 你的母亲太软弱 阻止不了他 是吗 |
[34:55] | You’re just trying to trick me. | 你只是想让我上当 |
[34:56] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是的 |
[34:57] | I know that you have a baby with your first wife | 我知道你和你第一任妻子有一个孩子 |
[34:59] | and that you abandoned your family… | 你抛弃了你的家人 |
[35:02] | to start a new one with a new woman. | 和另一个女人建了新的家庭 |
[35:05] | There have been so many women that you have loved | 你爱过那么多女人 |
[35:08] | and killed. | 杀过那么多女人 |
[35:10] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要和我说这些 |
[35:13] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[35:15] | If you let me out of here, | 如果你放我出去 |
[35:17] | I promise I will… | 我保证我会 |
[35:20] | help you achieve great wealth | 帮你得到巨大的财富 |
[35:23] | and live a long and happy life. | 幸福快乐 长命百岁 |
[35:25] | Isn’t that what you want, Herman? | 这难道不是你想要的吗 赫尔曼 |
[35:27] | Money, power– | 金钱 权力 |
[35:29] | I can help you get them all. | 我可以帮你得到所有 |
[35:33] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[35:34] | Wyatt, I’m in here! | 怀亚特 我在这 |
[35:38] | Rufus, get her out. | 卢夫斯 救她出来 |
[35:40] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[35:44] | George. | 乔治 |
[35:47] | Why would you lock yourself up with us? | 为什么你要和我们关在一起 |
[35:49] | Pretend to be your own victim? | 假装是自己的受害者 |
[35:50] | Because it amuses me to watch your fear. | 因为观察你们的恐惧是我的乐趣 |
[35:56] | I was born with the devil in me. | 魔鬼伴我而生 |
[35:59] | I can’t help the fact that I’m a murderer, | 我无法压抑自己是杀人犯的本性 |
[36:00] | no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing. | 就像诗人无法抑制吟唱的灵感 |
[36:05] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t shoot you. | 给我一个不杀你的理由 |
[36:07] | I’ll confess. | 我会坦白 |
[36:10] | To everything. | 所有事 |
[36:13] | Every life I’ve taken, every body I’ve buried. | 我夺去的每一条生命 埋下的每一具尸体 |
[36:18] | I heard what you said in that chamber, Wyatt. | 我听了你在那个密室里说的话 怀亚特 |
[36:22] | Your worst fear is not knowing what happened | 你最大的恐惧就是不知道你所爱的人 |
[36:24] | to the people you love. | 究竟发生了什么 |
[36:26] | Someone very important to you, right? | 有人对你很重要 是吗 |
[36:30] | Well, I can give my victims’ families closure. | 我会给我那些受害者的家人们一个交代 |
[36:36] | Is he telling the truth? | 他说的是实话吗 |
[36:40] | Wyatt… | 怀亚特 |
[36:41] | Does he say | 他有说 |
[36:43] | where he buried the victims? | 他把尸体埋在哪里了吗 |
[36:48] | No, he lies about everything and sells his story for profit. | 没有 他没说一句真话 还靠自己的故事赚钱 |
[36:52] | She’s a witch. She can’t be trusted. | 她是个女巫 你不能相信她 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:14] | Just make sure you get home to your dad, all right? | 一定要安全回到你爸爸身边 |
[37:19] | I hope we meet again. | 我希望我们还能再见面 |
[37:20] | Maybe at our class reunion. | 也许能在同学聚会的时候 |
[37:24] | Police will be here in 20 minutes. | 警察二十分钟以后就会来 |
[37:29] | Sure you can’t come with me? | 你真的不能和我一起走吗 |
[37:31] | We make a great team. | 我们的合作很默契 |
[37:32] | And I could sure use an assistant. | 我很需要一个帮手 |
[37:35] | You’ll find a better one soon. | 你很快就会找到一个更好的人选的 |
[37:38] | Keep a lookout for a… | 一定要留意名叫 |
[37:40] | Bess, or an Annie, or a Frances, | 贝丝或者安妮或者弗朗西丝 |
[37:43] | or a Bess. | 或者贝丝的人 |
[37:44] | And you will go on to do amazing things together. | 你们会在一起做精彩的事情 |
[37:48] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[37:50] | A magician never reveals her secrets. | 魔术师从来不揭开自己的秘密 |
[37:55] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[37:57] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[38:03] | Hey, Houdini. | 胡迪尼 |
[38:05] | Give me my damn gun back. | 把我的枪还给我 |
[38:25] | For the record, | 在此声明一下 |
[38:28] | I knew you guys were gonna save me. | 我知道你们会来救我的 |
[38:30] | Well, you know, technically, I think | 严格来说 我觉得 |
[38:32] | you saved us. | 是你救了我们 |
[38:34] | Well, technically, yeah, you’re right. | 严格来说 你说得对 |
[38:39] | Not bad for a civilian, right? | 对一个平民来说还不赖 不是吗 |
[38:40] | No, not bad at all. | 一点不赖 |
[38:44] | Look at that. | 看看你们 |
[38:45] | We got the team back. | 我们的队伍回来了 |
[38:52] | Okay, listen up, old Rittenhouse dude, | 听着 里滕豪斯老家伙 |
[38:55] | whose name I still don’t know. | 你的名字我现在还是不知道 |
[38:58] | I’ll do this job. | 我会做这份工作 |
[39:01] | I’ll pilot the “Lifeboat,” | 我回驾驶”救生船” |
[39:02] | and one day, we will catch Garcia Flynn. | 有一天 我们会抓住加西亚·弗林 |
[39:05] | But I’m done being your errand boy. | 但我受够了替你跑腿 |
[39:08] | If you touch me | 如果你要动我 |
[39:10] | or anyone in my family | 或者我的任何一个家人 |
[39:12] | or anyone I care about… | 或者我在乎的任何一个人 |
[39:16] | I’m out. | 我就退出 |
[39:18] | And if you have a problem with that, | 如果你对此有所不满的话 |
[39:20] | you can just find another pilot. | 你可以再去找个飞行员 |
[39:23] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[39:26] | There is no other pilot. | 没有别的飞行员了 |
[39:29] | I’m all you’ve got. | 你只有我 |
[39:32] | So back the hell off. | 所以你给我滚开 |
[39:45] | This is my last recording. | 这是我最后一次录音 |
[39:53] | Give it to Rittenhouse. | 把它交给里滕豪斯 |
[39:55] | Rufus… | 卢夫斯 |
[39:57] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想要这么做吗 |
[40:01] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:04] | After what I’ve seen today… | 看过今天发生的一切之后 |
[40:09] | I’m not scared of Rittenhouse. | 我并不惧怕里滕豪斯 |
[40:22] | I picked a side, Connor. | 我选择了我的立场 康纳 |
[40:28] | You should pick one too. | 你也应该选择你的立场 |
[40:51] | This is Wyatt. | 我是怀亚特 |
[40:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:54] | You checked out of the World’s Fair Hotel alive. | 你从世界博览会酒店活着出来了 |
[40:57] | Lucy saved Edison, Ford, and Morgan, | 露西救了爱迪生 福特和摩根 |
[41:00] | who went on to become some of history’s greatest dicks. | 他们将会成为历史上最伟大的混蛋们 |
[41:03] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[41:04] | Oh, and on top of all that, | 除此之外 |
[41:06] | you got to kill America’s first serial killer. | 你还杀了美国第一个连环杀手 |
[41:10] | That must have felt great! | 那感觉一定很棒 |
[41:12] | What do you want, Flynn? | 你想要什么 弗林 |
[41:13] | We made a deal | 我们有过协议 |
[41:14] | that if you helped me get Benedict Arnold, | 如果你帮我抓到本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[41:17] | I’d give you the name of your wife’s killer. | 我就会告诉你杀害你妻子的凶手名字 |
[41:19] | So despite what you think of me, | 不管你怎么看我 |
[41:20] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个遵守诺言的人 |
[41:22] | Now, the guy you’re looking for– | 你要找的那个人 |
[41:25] | he’s currently serving for two other murders in San Quentin. | 他因为另外两起谋杀案如今在圣昆廷服刑 |
[41:28] | And his name is Wes Gilliam. | 他的名字叫韦斯·吉列姆 |
[41:34] | Now, we both know you can’t go back to any time | 你我都知道你不能回到任何一段 |
[41:36] | you already exist, so it’s not like you can stop the murder | 你已经存在过的时间 所以你阻止不了谋杀 |
[41:40] | or even–even stop Wes. | 你甚至不能阻止韦斯 |
[41:41] | No, you’d have to go back in time… | 你要穿越到过去 |
[41:44] | further. | 更远的过去 |
[41:46] | Do something terrible | 也许对他 |
[41:47] | to his poor, innocent parents, maybe? | 无辜可怜的父母做一些可怕的事 |
[41:52] | So the only question now, Wyatt, is… | 所以现在唯一的问题就是 怀亚特 |
[41:58] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做 |