| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [00:12] | Sit down here. | 坐在这 | 
| [00:19] | So who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [00:21] | I’m Jessica Logan’s husband. | 我是杰西卡·罗根的丈夫 | 
| [00:24] | I don’t know who that is, | 我不认识那个人 | 
| [00:27] | and don’t know who you are– | 也不认识你 | 
| [00:27] | I think you do. | 我想你认识 | 
| [00:29] | You saw me on the TV five years ago, | 你五年前在电视上看到过我 | 
| [00:31] | begging for my wife’s safe return. | 请求让我妻子安全回家 | 
| [00:35] | Begging you. | 请求你 | 
| [00:35] | Okay, this-I’m out of here. | 好吧 我走了 | 
| [00:37] | Wait, please. | 请等等 | 
| [00:40] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [00:44] | I’m not trying to drag you back into court or anything. | 我不是想要拉你再上法院什么的 | 
| [00:46] | I just– | 我只是 | 
| [00:49] | I need to know. | 我想要知道 | 
| [00:50] | Know what? | 知道什么 | 
| [00:52] | That it was you. | 那事是你干的 | 
| [00:53] | Come on, man, get real. | 得了 伙计 现实点吧 | 
| [00:55] | You’re already locked up on a double murder. | 你已经因为双重谋杀被抓了 | 
| [00:57] | You’re never getting out, so. | 你再也出不去了 所以 | 
| [00:58] | Then what difference does it make what I say to you? | 那我跟你说的又有什么意义 | 
| [01:00] | None to you, everything to me. | 对你没有 对我就是一切 | 
| [01:05] | And if you did do it, | 如果真的是你干的 | 
| [01:07] | don’t you think you owe me that? | 你不觉得欠我一个答案吗 | 
| [01:12] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [01:17] | I know exactly who you are, | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [01:20] | Wyatt Logan. | 怀亚特·罗根 | 
| [01:23] | And I know who Jessica is too. | 而我也知道杰西卡是谁 | 
| [01:27] | And if I could change things? | 如果我能改变什么 | 
| [01:30] | I would. | 我会的 | 
| [01:31] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 | 
| [01:33] | Neither of us can. | 我们都不能 | 
| [01:37] | Not unless I had a time machine. | 除非我有时间机器 | 
| [01:46] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [01:47] | Ugh, God, please don’t call me “Mom.” | 老天 请你别叫我妈妈 | 
| [01:55] | Amy, is that– | 艾米 你… | 
| [01:57] | is that you, are– | 是你吗 你… | 
| [01:59] | are you really here? | 你真的在这里吗 | 
| [02:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:02] | I’m not really here. | 我不是真的在这里 | 
| [02:04] | I’m gone. | 我消失了 | 
| [02:06] | – What? – Worse than gone. | -什么 -比消失更糟糕 | 
| [02:08] | I don’t even exist. | 我根本不存在 | 
| [02:10] | And worst of all? | 而最糟糕的是 | 
| [02:12] | You don’t care. | 你一点也不在乎 | 
| [02:14] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 | 
| [02:16] | My God, you’re like-you’re all I can think about. | 我的天 我满脑子都只有你 | 
| [02:18] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:19] | Then what day was yesterday? | 那昨天是什么日子 | 
| [02:23] | I hope you’re enjoying your little trips | 我希望你享受你的小旅行 | 
| [02:26] | ’cause I’m still lost. | 因为我还迷失着 | 
| [02:29] | And I am never coming back. | 而我永远也回不来了 | 
| [02:31] | – No. – And it’s all your fault. | -不 -而这都是你的错 | 
| [02:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [02:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [02:37] | Amy? | 艾米 | 
| [02:38] | Amy! | 艾米 | 
| [02:39] | Amy? | 艾米 | 
| [03:05] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, come on. Mason just told me. | 别这样 梅森刚告诉我了 | 
| [03:09] | That I’m… | 说我… | 
| [03:12] | gonna be the next “Lifeboat” pilot. | 将成为下一位”救生船”驾驶员 | 
| [03:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:15] | Yeah, I mean, it’s–it’s early, right? | 是啊 太早了吧 | 
| [03:17] | I’ve only been here two years. | 我才来了两年 | 
| [03:18] | And I hear training is brutal, and, | 并且我听说训练很残酷 还有 | 
| [03:21] | honestly, whatever word you put in to Connor for me, | 说真的 不管你向康纳为我说了什么 | 
| [03:24] | thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [03:26] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 | 
| [03:29] | Mason. Mason. | 梅森 梅森 | 
| [03:31] | You’re making Jiya the next “Lifeboat” Pilot? | 你要让吉雅当下一位”救生船”驾驶员 | 
| [03:34] | Well, her physics aptitude scores | 她的物理能力得分 | 
| [03:36] | are on a par with yours, so, yes. | 和你的有一拼 所以 是的 | 
| [03:38] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [03:41] | Our benefactors are insisting on it. | 这是我们的金主坚持的 | 
| [03:43] | She’s to replace you in six months. | 她将在六个月后取代你 | 
| [03:46] | Six months? | 六个月 | 
| [03:48] | Right, and you think I’m gonna train her? | 你认为我会训练她吗 | 
| [03:50] | Well, yes, it would be easier if you did. | 当然 你照做会省事很多 | 
| [03:52] | But still, I think we can cobble together | 但依然 我想我们可以集结 | 
| [03:54] | a training regiment that’ll get the job done. | 一个训练团队来完成任务 | 
| [03:56] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 | 
| [03:58] | What did you think would happen? | 你觉得会是什么结果 | 
| [04:01] | That you’d get on your proud, little soapbox, | 你站在你自豪的小盒子上 | 
| [04:04] | make your speech, and they’d just, what, | 演个讲 然后他们就这么 | 
| [04:06] | slink away into the darkness? | 四散到黑暗之中了吗 | 
| [04:11] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这样做 | 
| [04:12] | You asked me to pick a side. | 你让我选边站 | 
| [04:15] | Well, I did. | 我照做了 | 
| [04:17] | Now, I suggest you reconsider your allegiances | 现在 我建议你重新考虑效忠对象 | 
| [04:19] | because once she’s trained, you become expendable. | 因为等她训练完毕 你就毫无用处了 | 
| [04:24] | Guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [04:25] | Flynn just jumped. | 弗林刚穿越了 | 
| [04:26] | Where? | 去哪了 | 
| [04:29] | April 3, 1882. | 1882年4月3日 | 
| [04:31] | It’s the day that Jesse James died. | 是杰西·詹姆斯死的那天 | 
| [04:33] | Check it out, Rufus. | 查一查 卢夫斯 | 
| [04:34] | He was planning a robbery with Robert and Charles Ford. | 他准备与罗伯特和查尔斯·福特一起抢劫 | 
| [04:37] | They’re members of his gang. | 他们是他帮派的同伙 | 
| [04:38] | What he didn’t know was that they had already made | 他不知道的是他们已经跟州长 | 
| [04:40] | a deal with the governor to double-cross him | 达成了协议 为了获取赏金 | 
| [04:41] | for the reward money. | 而出卖了他 | 
| [04:43] | And when they got the drop on him, | 当他们找到了先发制人的机会 | 
| [04:44] | they shot him in the back | 便在他给一幅画掸灰之时 | 
| [04:47] | while he was dusting a painting. | 从背后射杀了他 | 
| [04:49] | I always remembered that detail. | 我一直记得那个细节 | 
| [04:50] | So why’s Flynn want Jesse James? | 那么为什么弗林想要找杰西·詹姆斯 | 
| [04:53] | Great psychos think alike? | 疯子所见略同吗 | 
| [04:54] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能找出答案了 | 
| [04:55] | Off you go, cowboys. | 出发吧 牛仔们 | 
| [05:02] | Lucy, you okay? | 露西 你还好吗 | 
| [05:07] | Yeah. | 我没事 | 
| [05:14] | I don’t know, I got doubts about | 我不知道 我对这次所选的目标 | 
| [05:15] | Platte City, Jesse. | 普拉特城市银行尚有疑问 杰西 | 
| [05:16] | It’s a big bank job for just three people. | 这对于仅仅三个人来说可是票大活 | 
| [05:18] | Three? | 三个人 | 
| [05:20] | I count seven men in this room. | 这间房里我数起来是七个人 | 
| [05:24] | “Witnesses said that during the exchange of gunfire | “目击者称在与火车上的执法人员 | 
| [05:26] | “with the lawmen on the train, | 交火的过程中 | 
| [05:27] | “James fought with the strength and vigor | 詹姆斯以犹如五人合力般的 | 
| [05:29] | of five men combined.” | 旺盛战力顽强抵抗” | 
| [05:34] | Five, | 五 | 
| [05:36] | six, | 六 | 
| [05:37] | seven. | 七 | 
| [05:40] | Now, come on, Bob. | 别想那么多了 鲍勃 | 
| [05:42] | You don’t have to be a coward every waking day of your life. | 你不必在你生活中的每一天都当个懦夫 | 
| [05:45] | You can grow a pair of low-hanging fruit. | 多点男子汉气 | 
| [05:53] | That one never gets dusted. | 那副画从来没掸过灰的样子 | 
| [06:15] | Just saved your life. | 刚救了你一命 | 
| [06:16] | The hell did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 | 
| [06:16] | Calm down. Look at their hands. | 冷静 看看他们的手 | 
| [06:19] | They were gonna shoot you in the back. | 他们刚准备从背后面射杀你 | 
| [06:20] | They made a deal with the governor. | 他们和州长达成了协议 | 
| [06:22] | A full pardon for killing you. | 以取你性命来换取全部罪行的赦免 | 
| [06:24] | How do you know that? | 这一切你是怎么知道的 | 
| [06:26] | I overheard them bragging about it at a bar. | 我在一间酒吧无意中听到了他俩吹嘘这件事 | 
| [06:28] | How rich they were gonna get. | 吹嘘他俩之后会多有钱 | 
| [06:30] | How you’d never see it coming. | 吹嘘你绝对想不到自己会是这样的结局 | 
| [06:33] | I’ve been tracking them ever since. | 在那之后我就一直跟踪他们 | 
| [06:37] | So you tracked them all the way here, | 那么你一路跟踪他们来到这里 | 
| [06:39] | and why would you pay me such a kindness? | 为什么要如此慷慨地救我一命 | 
| [06:41] | For the famous Jesse James? | 救著名的杰西·詹姆斯吗 | 
| [06:43] | ‘Cause I want to buy you a drink. | 因为我想请你喝一杯 | 
| [06:48] | And make you an offer. | 并且有一票活要给你做 | 
| [07:21] | Is that, um… | 那是不是 | 
| [07:22] | Robert Ford. | 罗伯特·福特 | 
| [07:23] | And that’s his brother. | 那位是他兄弟 | 
| [07:25] | No sign of Jesse James, | 没有杰西·詹姆斯的踪影 | 
| [07:26] | who was supposed to be dead. | 死去的本该是他 | 
| [07:28] | Flynn must have saved that wack job. | 弗林肯定救了那个混蛋 | 
| [07:30] | So where would Flynn take Jesse James? | 那么弗林会把杰西·詹姆斯带去哪里 | 
| [07:35] | That’s a historical question meant for the historian. | 那就是该由历史学家来回答的历史问题了 | 
| [07:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:41] | I don’t know, I guess if you | 我不知道 我猜如果你 | 
| [07:42] | grab a bank robber, maybe because | 招募了一位银行劫匪 或许是因为 | 
| [07:44] | you need help robbing something? | 你需要他帮你抢点什么东西 | 
| [08:00] | That’s real deep in Indian Territory. | 那里非常深入印第安人保留地 | 
| [08:02] | They don’t really find our kind pleasant. | 他们可不欢迎我们这种人 | 
| [08:04] | Which is exactly why I need you. | 这正是我需要你的原因 | 
| [08:06] | You know the area better than anyone else. | 你比任何人都熟悉那片区域 | 
| [08:08] | You’re good with a gun. | 你枪法很好 | 
| [08:09] | I ain’t just good. | 并不仅仅是好而已 | 
| [08:12] | I’m the best. | 我是最好的 | 
| [08:14] | Which is why I need you. | 这就是我需要你的原因 | 
| [08:15] | So this is, what, a treasure map? | 那么这张是什么 藏宝图吗 | 
| [08:19] | Something like that. | 差不多 | 
| [08:20] | Well, what’s the treasure? | 宝藏是什么 | 
| [08:32] | She recognizes you. | 她认出了你 | 
| [08:32] | I have an abundance of admirers. | 我有很多崇拜者 | 
| [08:36] | The treasure? | 宝藏是什么 | 
| [08:38] | It doesn’t lead to money. | 这张地图并不会带我们找到金钱 | 
| [08:40] | It leads to someone. | 它会带我们找到一个人 | 
| [08:41] | Someone? | 一个人 | 
| [08:42] | So there ain’t no gold, ain’t no robbery, | 所以这票活没有金子 不用抢劫 | 
| [08:44] | just a person at the end of this hell? | 只有一个出现在这趟该死的旅途最后的人吗 | 
| [08:46] | What’s so special about him? | 这个人有什么特别之处呢 | 
| [08:47] | They’re important to a cause I’m fighting for. | 他们对于我为之而战的事业非常重要 | 
| [08:49] | Oh, yeah? What kind of cause? | 是吗 什么样的事业 | 
| [08:51] | A patriotic one. | 爱国事业 | 
| [08:53] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [08:55] | Is there anything more dull? | 还有比这更无聊的吗 | 
| [09:07] | See, you should have lead with this. | 你看 你一开始就该用这个作为开场白的 | 
| [09:10] | You’ll get the rest of the money when the job’s complete. | 剩下的钱你会在任务完成后获得 | 
| [09:12] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [09:13] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [09:18] | Marshals. We should head out the back. | 是治安官 我们应该从后门离开了 | 
| [09:22] | Hey, boys! | 伙计们 | 
| [09:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 | 
| [09:28] | You looking for the world-famous Jesse James? | 你们在找举世闻名的杰西·詹姆斯吗 | 
| [09:36] | ‘Cause fortune has just smiled upon you. | 因为幸运女神刚对你们微笑了 | 
| [09:40] | Hands in the air, now. | 立刻举起双手 | 
| [09:47] | Now we can go. | 现在我们可以走了 | 
| [09:56] | Least they died looking at something pretty. | 最起码他们死的时候见识到了真本事 | 
| [10:14] | Guess it’s safe to say | 我想可以确切地说 | 
| [10:15] | Jesse and Flynn have been through here. | 杰西和弗林来过这里了 | 
| [10:20] | Bartender says they’re headed south. | 酒保说他们朝南边去了 | 
| [10:22] | Where you going? | 你现在要去哪 | 
| [10:23] | To buy some horses so we can follow them. | 买几匹马 我们好跟着他们 | 
| [10:25] | What, just, south? | 什么 去南边 | 
| [10:26] | Through hostile Native American land? | 穿过充满敌意的印第安人的地盘 | 
| [10:27] | That’s not exactly Google Maps, is it? | 我们都不认路吧 | 
| [10:28] | Well, we’ve survived worse. | 我们经历过更凶险的 | 
| [10:30] | Barely. We won’t make– | 险些丧命 我们不能 | 
| [10:32] | hey, stop. | 停下 | 
| [10:34] | What part of “Jesse James is killing people” | “杰西·詹姆斯在滥杀无辜”这句话 | 
| [10:35] | don’t you understand? | 你哪里没听明白 | 
| [10:37] | People are dying that are not supposed to die. | 原本不该死的人死了 | 
| [10:38] | And the longer he’s alive, the more he’s gonna mess up history. | 他活得越久 历史被他搅乱的越多 | 
| [10:41] | And since when am I the one worried | 什么时候我成了那个 | 
| [10:42] | about protecting history? | 忧心保护历史的人了 | 
| [10:43] | Lucy, I don’t know what is going on with you, | 露西 我不知道你是什么回事 | 
| [10:44] | but you need to get your head in the game, like right now. | 但是你得投入进来 刻不容缓 | 
| [10:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:51] | Okay, well, every time I’ve gone into hostile territory, | 好吧 每次我进入敌方领土 | 
| [10:53] | I’ve gotten a local guide. | 都会找一个当地向导 | 
| [10:56] | So where do we find that? | 那我们去哪找呢 | 
| [11:00] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:05] | So this U.S. Marshal is the guy | 所以这位联邦治安官就是 | 
| [11:06] | that the Lone Ranger is based off of? | 《独行侠》的原型 | 
| [11:08] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 | 
| [11:10] | Bass Reeves was responsible for over 3,000 arrests | 巴斯·里夫斯在他的职业生涯中逮捕过 | 
| [11:12] | during his career. | 三千余罪犯 | 
| [11:14] | Arguably the best lawman in the old West. | 可以说是早期西部最好的执法者 | 
| [11:16] | If he’s that good, why doesn’t the town come to him for help? | 如果他那么厉害 为什么镇里不找他帮忙 | 
| [11:30] | The Lone Ranger’s black? | “独行侠”是个黑人 | 
| [11:33] | That’s… | 这真是… | 
| [11:36] | awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [11:44] | Go on, get. | 去吧 | 
| [11:52] | How many they kill? | 他们杀了多少人 | 
| [11:54] | Four. | 四个 | 
| [11:55] | Since this morning. | 就这个上午 | 
| [11:57] | Can’t help you. | 没法帮你们 | 
| [12:00] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不想 | 
| [12:01] | Won’t. | 不想 | 
| [12:01] | We just told you that one of the most wanted men | 我们刚告诉你美国最重要的通缉犯 | 
| [12:03] | in America, Jesse James, is on the loose. | 杰西·詹姆斯在逃 | 
| [12:05] | And I’m telling you I’ve got | 我给你说我手上有 | 
| [12:06] | a half dozen crimes I’m working on. | 六个在办的罪案 | 
| [12:08] | He don’t get pushed to the front | 不能因为他有名 | 
| [12:08] | of the line because he’s famous. | 就把他插到前面 | 
| [12:10] | There’s plenty of other marshals that can track him down. | 还有许多别的治安官可以追捕他 | 
| [12:12] | James went south, | 詹姆斯去了南边 | 
| [12:14] | into Indian Territory. | 印第安人的领地 | 
| [12:16] | You used to live with the Indians for years | 你以前在逃脱奴役时和印第安人 | 
| [12:18] | when you escaped bondage. | 生活了好几年 | 
| [12:20] | They call you one of their own, | 他们把你称为自己人 | 
| [12:22] | don’t they? | 不是吗 | 
| [12:23] | How do you know what I– | 你怎么会知道我… | 
| [12:25] | If you don’t do something, | 如果你不采取行动 | 
| [12:26] | these two will carve a path | 那两个人会 | 
| [12:27] | through anyone who gets in their way, | 杀出一条血路 | 
| [12:30] | including the people on that land. | 那里的人也会死 | 
| [12:31] | People that lawmen won’t help. | 执法者不愿去帮助的人 | 
| [12:33] | Do you really think any other marshal | 你真的觉得别的治安官 | 
| [12:34] | is gonna care about that the way you do? | 会和你一样在乎吗 | 
| [12:40] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [12:42] | George! | 乔治 | 
| [12:43] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [12:45] | Yeah, Pa? | 什么事 爸 | 
| [12:49] | You’re the man of this house while I’m gone, all right? | 我出去的时候你就是一家之主 好吗 | 
| [12:51] | Go round up your brothers and sisters. | 去找你的弟弟妹妹们吧 | 
| [12:57] | We do this my way. Understood? | 咱们按照我的方法行事 明白吗 | 
| [12:59] | Yep. Whatever you want. | 行 你怎样都行 | 
| [13:01] | As long as they catch bullets in the end. | 只要他们最后挨枪子 | 
| [13:03] | Catch bullets? | 挨枪子 | 
| [13:04] | What the hell is wrong with y’all? | 你们这群人怎么回事 | 
| [13:05] | This ain’t the 1820s. | 这不是19世纪20年代 | 
| [13:07] | We capture and bring ’em to justice. | 我们抓住他们绳之以法 | 
| [13:09] | Alive. | 要活的 | 
| [13:11] | Understood? | 明白吗 | 
| [13:15] | You want my help, I need your word, son. | 你要我帮忙 我需要你的承诺 孩子 | 
| [13:19] | Do I have it? | 可以吗 | 
| [13:24] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [13:25] | Sure, we do it your way. | 好 我们按你的方法来 | 
| [13:27] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [13:30] | Now let’s get you two armed up. | 现在你俩武装一下 | 
| [13:32] | What about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [13:35] | I’m not in the business of | 我不是干护送女人去险境 | 
| [13:36] | escorting women into danger, ma’am. | 这一行的 女士 | 
| [13:38] | Well, you’re not escorting me. | 不是你护送我 | 
| [13:39] | I’m helping you. | 是我帮助你 | 
| [13:41] | And no offense, but you don’t really | 无意冒犯 但是你在这事上 | 
| [13:42] | have a choice in the matter. | 没得选择 | 
| [13:50] | But not in that dress. | 但是不能穿那裙子 | 
| [13:52] | Let’s get you something proper to wear. | 给你找些合适的衣服 | 
| [13:57] | Coordinates locked. | 坐标锁定 | 
| [14:00] | Initiate. | 启动 | 
| [14:07] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [14:09] | Alert. Alert. | 警报 | 
| [14:10] | Trajectory miscalculation. | 轨迹计算错误 | 
| [14:12] | Readjust. Readjust. | 重新调整 | 
| [14:12] | {\an8 | \move(180.52,123.2,245.18,117.973,7,591)\frz1.096}轨迹计算错误 | 
| [14:19] | {\an8 | \frz1.096\move(315.72,97.333,348.86,61.44,22,2149)}任务失败 | 
| [14:20] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [14:26] | Well, it’s true, you’re dead, sadly. | 说真的 你已经死了 很遗憾 | 
| [14:29] | But still, hey, | 不过 | 
| [14:31] | your takeoff was much better this time. | 这次起飞比上次好多了 | 
| [14:34] | Sticking the landing is the thing. | 降落才是关键 | 
| [14:35] | I mean–I can’t– | 我是说我不能 | 
| [14:37] | how the hell does Rufus do it every time? | 卢夫斯是怎么每次都成功的 | 
| [14:39] | Hey, you’ll get there. Just like he did. | 你也会和他一样熟练的 | 
| [14:42] | – Okay, let’s go again. – Hey-no-no-no. | -我们再来一次 -别别别 | 
| [14:44] | You’ve been at this for hours. You need some rest. | 已经四个小时了 你需要休息 | 
| [14:46] | We’ll get back to it tomorrow. | 明天继续吧 | 
| [14:48] | Hey, you know what would be a huge help? | 你知道什么比较有帮助吗 | 
| [14:50] | Video flight logs from the other pilots. | 其他飞行员飞行日志的视频记录 | 
| [14:51] | Those were lost. | 记录都没有了 | 
| [14:54] | Um, power surge wiped them out in, uh, 2014. | 2014年的一次功率高峰把记录抹除了 | 
| [14:57] | I bet I could recover them. | 我绝对可以修复他们 | 
| [14:58] | You’re a little busy at the moment. | 你现在比较忙 | 
| [15:00] | I’ll put some people on it. Now, go. | 我让别人来做 先回去吧 | 
| [15:01] | Get some sleep. | 休息一下 | 
| [15:18] | I’m Grant Johnson. | 我是格兰特·约翰逊 | 
| [15:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [15:24] | Hey, Bass! | 巴斯 | 
| [15:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [15:28] | Who in the hell are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [15:29] | Righteous townfolk that aim to bring down a criminal element. | 一些想要打击犯罪势力的正直乡亲们 | 
| [15:32] | Townfolk? | 乡亲们 | 
| [15:33] | Hey. I think he’s Tonto. | 我觉得他就是唐托 | 
| [15:37] | The hell’d you just say? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:38] | – Hey, Bass? – Yeah? | -巴斯 -什么事 | 
| [15:40] | This one just called me a fool. | 这个人刚才叫我傻子 | 
| [15:42] | Tried to hide it in Spanish. | 还想用西班牙语进行掩饰 | 
| [15:44] | Maybe he’s onto something. | 也许他说对了 | 
| [15:47] | “Tonto” means “Fool” in Spanish. | 唐托在西班牙语里是傻子的意思 | 
| [15:48] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 | 
| [15:49] | Whoever wrote “The Lone Ranger” sucks. | 写《独行侠》的人水平太差了 | 
| [15:50] | No, I’m sorry– I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我不是这个意思 | 
| [15:54] | – I’m Wyatt. – Rufus. | -我是怀亚特 -卢夫斯 | 
| [15:56] | Grant. | 格兰特 | 
| [15:57] | You want to come on in here so I can tell you what for. | 你进来我告诉你是怎么回事 | 
| [15:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [16:03] | Dude, | 兄弟 | 
| [16:05] | we’re in a posse with the Lone Ranger. | 我们和独行侠在一个队伍 | 
| [16:07] | Yeah, well, don’t get too excited. | 是的 但是别高兴得太早 | 
| [16:08] | They’re not gonna be happy with us when this is all over. | 这件事结束的时候他们不会很开心的 | 
| [16:12] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [16:13] | We’re not gonna let ’em arrest Jesse James. | 我们不能让他们逮捕杰西·詹姆斯 | 
| [16:15] | I’m gonna shoot him myself. | 我要亲手杀了他 | 
| [16:19] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:21] | Well, one, you gave Bass your word, | 第一 你答应了巴斯 | 
| [16:23] | and, two, does the casualness with which we talk about murder | 第二 我们说起谋杀的随意态度 | 
| [16:25] | ever bother you? | 让你感到困扰吗 | 
| [16:27] | It’s not murder. | 不是谋杀 | 
| [16:28] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [16:31] | It’s stopping a bad guy from hurting good people. | 是阻止恶人伤害好人 | 
| [16:35] | And, no, it doesn’t bother me. | 而且我并没有感到困扰 | 
| [16:46] | Wow. | 天啊 | 
| [16:47] | Yeah. It’s very Eastwood. | 真有伊斯特伍德的风采 | 
| [16:49] | A woman wearing pants. | 穿裤子的女人 | 
| [16:51] | Wouldn’t want a dress slowing us down. | 不想因为裙子耽误大家时间 | 
| [17:01] | Yeah, I’m good. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 | 
| [17:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah, yeah. I got it. Good. | 是的 我搞得定 | 
| [17:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:22] | The West is a lot different than I thought it would be. | 西部和我想象中的很不一样 | 
| [17:25] | A lot more cold sores. | 冻了很多冻疮 | 
| [17:29] | Why is everyone looking at us like they want to kill us? | 为什么所有人都对我们怒目而视 | 
| [17:32] | Because the two of us are black, and one’s Indian. | 因为我们有两个黑人和一个印第安人 | 
| [17:35] | Huh. So it’s like the scary version of “Blazing Saddles.” | 所以这就像是惊悚版的《闪亮的马鞍》 | 
| [17:42] | So we’re gonna track James, right? | 我们要去寻找詹姆斯 对吗 | 
| [17:44] | – Follow his horse’s footprints, stuff like that? – Yes. | -追踪他的马的脚印之类的吗 -是的 | 
| [17:46] | And the broken twigs and the scent in the wind. | 还有空气中的蛛丝马迹 | 
| [17:49] | The spirits will guide us. | 精灵会引导我们的 | 
| [17:52] | – Really? – No, not really. | -真的吗 -假的 | 
| [17:54] | We’re gonna interview witnesses to find out where they went | 我们调查目击者 找到他们的行踪 | 
| [17:57] | ’cause that’s what we do, we’re lawmen. | 这才是执法者应该做的 | 
| [18:00] | Tontos. | 傻子 | 
| [18:06] | Hey, Seth, | 赛斯 | 
| [18:09] | Mason asked if you could check the simulator. | 梅森问你能不能检查一下模拟器 | 
| [18:12] | It’s running sluggish. | 机器有点迟钝 | 
| [18:13] | Software just needs to be decompiled. | 软件需要进行反编译 | 
| [18:16] | His words. | 他说的 | 
| [18:18] | Cool. I’m on it. | 好 我来做 | 
| [18:33] | {\an4\frx0\fry30\frz350.5 | \move(60.52,120,104.78,193.173,24,400)}进 入 | 
| [18:44] | Jiya? | 吉雅 | 
| [18:45] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么 | 
| [18:46] | Where–where’s Seth? | 赛斯呢 | 
| [18:48] | Uh, working on the simulator. | 在修模拟器 | 
| [18:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:51] | Yeah, it’s running sluggish. | 是的 最近有点慢 | 
| [18:52] | Software just needs to be decompiled. | 软件需要被反编译 | 
| [18:54] | And you’re doing what? Holding down the fort? | 你在干什么 替他办公吗 | 
| [18:56] | Look, when I said you should go home, | 我说你该回家的时候 | 
| [18:58] | I wasn’t asking. | 并不是请求 | 
| [19:00] | You do need sleep. | 你真的需要睡眠 | 
| [19:02] | Yeah, understood. | 好的 知道了 | 
| [19:07] | Waitress saw them looking at a map. | 服务员说看到他们在看地图 | 
| [19:09] | Was able to draw it. | 画出来了 | 
| [19:10] | Looks like they’re headed into the Bluffwoods. | 看起来他们去了布拉夫伍兹 | 
| [19:12] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [19:13] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [19:14] | Well, they’ve got a good head start on us. | 他们抢先了一大步 | 
| [19:17] | We should get moving. | 我们应该立即行动 | 
| [19:32] | We got a tail, three miles out. | 有人跟踪我们 离我们四公里左右 | 
| [19:35] | – How many? – Five. | -几个人 -五个 | 
| [19:36] | Good thing there’s six of us. | 幸好我们有六个人 | 
| [19:38] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:40] | Maybe hold off on the gunfire until we lose them? | 在我们甩掉他们之前 能不能别开枪 | 
| [19:43] | Relax. | 别紧张 | 
| [19:44] | We got time. | 我们有时间 | 
| [19:51] | Where’d you get that rifle? | 你从哪弄来的来福枪 | 
| [19:53] | You– you got to let me handle that. | 你得让我用用 | 
| [19:54] | Later. We have to leave. | 晚一点 我们得走了 | 
| [19:56] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:58] | ‘Cause your cause is calling? | 因为你的使命在召唤吗 | 
| [20:04] | You know, I got– I got a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 | 
| [20:07] | What happens if you win this cause | 如果你完成了这个让你 | 
| [20:08] | you’re so quick to kill for? | 急着杀人的使命会怎么样 | 
| [20:16] | It’ll be a better world. | 世界将会变得更好 | 
| [20:18] | What happens if you don’t win? | 如果你失败了呢 | 
| [20:20] | – Never occurred to me. – See, it should. | -从没想过 -你应该想想 | 
| [20:22] | Fact that it hasn’t, that’s your problem. | 你没想过 那就是你的问题了 | 
| [20:24] | Now, I can tell you think low of me, | 我知道你看不起我 | 
| [20:26] | but rest assured, brother, I used to be you. | 但是请放心 兄弟 我以前和你一样 | 
| [20:28] | Just as grim and committed to see the Confederacy prosper. | 和你一样坚定地致力于让南部邦联获得胜利 | 
| [20:31] | I fought for it, killed for it. | 我为此奋战 为此杀戮 | 
| [20:34] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [20:36] | I ended up on the wrong side of that war. | 结果我在这场战争中选错了立场 | 
| [20:38] | Grand Confederacy’s all gone. | 伟大的南部邦联已经消失了 | 
| [20:41] | But I just keep right on killing. | 但我还是继续杀戮 | 
| [20:42] | You know why that is? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 | 
| [20:45] | Because deep down, a killer is what I always wanted to be. | 因为在内心深处 我一直想做一名杀手 | 
| [20:47] | I just needed an excuse. | 我只是需要一个理由 | 
| [20:48] | You know what another word for “Excuse” is? | 你知道理由的另一种说法是什么吗 | 
| [20:52] | Cause. | 使命 | 
| [20:53] | Are you saying that’s me? | 你是说我是这样的吗 | 
| [21:16] | Not too happy to see us. | 他们看到我们不太高兴 | 
| [21:18] | We’re on their land. | 我们在他们的地盘上 | 
| [21:20] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 | 
| [21:22] | Plan is… | 计划就是 | 
| [21:25] | I show you why it was such a good idea to bring me along. | 我给你看看带我来为什么如此重要 | 
| [21:54] | They need to be buried. | 应该好好埋葬他们 | 
| [21:56] | Yes. They do. | 是的 | 
| [22:01] | Head back and tell your friends we’re setting up camp. | 回去告诉你的朋友 我们设好营地了 | 
| [22:03] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续走 | 
| [22:04] | They have to rest their horses just like we do. | 他们和我们一样 得让马匹休息 | 
| [22:20] | Need any help with your, uh, | 你的仪式 | 
| [22:24] | with your ritual? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [22:25] | Man, you still got it stuck in your head I’m full Injun. | 你还认为我是印第安人 | 
| [22:29] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 | 
| [22:30] | Blood’s mixed so I’m a lot of things. | 我是混血 我有多重身份 | 
| [22:33] | Some black, some white, some Creek Indian. | 一点黑人 一点白人和一点印第安溪血统 | 
| [22:36] | So the only place I’ve ever really belonged | 所以我唯一归属的地方 | 
| [22:41] | was with that sumbitch over there. | 就是和那个混蛋一起 | 
| [22:47] | Jesse James is wanted dead or alive. | 杰斯·詹姆斯的通缉不论死活 | 
| [22:50] | Are we really just going to capture him? | 我们真的只去抓他吗 | 
| [22:51] | It’s what’s right. | 那样才是对的 | 
| [22:53] | Yeah, it’s just– | 只是 | 
| [22:54] | you’re risking your life when shooting him on sight | 明明朝他开枪更容易 | 
| [22:56] | would be a little bit easier. | 你却要舍命冒险 | 
| [23:00] | Who the hell ever said | 谁说过 | 
| [23:02] | “Easy” and “Right” were the same thing? | 容易和正确是同一回事 | 
| [23:05] | Look, I’m not saying that I’m some sort of hero or anything. | 我不是说我是英雄 | 
| [23:09] | I’ve killed several men. | 我杀过几个人 | 
| [23:11] | But the thing is that | 但事实是 | 
| [23:12] | I see them every time I close my eyes. | 我一闭上眼就看到他们 | 
| [23:15] | Every time I look in the mirror. | 每一次我看镜子的时候 | 
| [23:18] | And I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 我想你知道我在说什么 | 
| [23:27] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 | 
| [23:30] | It bother you that not long ago you were in bondage, | 不久之前 你还是奴隶 而你现在 | 
| [23:33] | and now, here you are, fighting so hard for your old masters’ law? | 为你旧主的律法而战 不会困扰你吗 | 
| [23:38] | Law ain’t perfect. | 律法并不完美 | 
| [23:40] | But it’s all we got. | 但却是我们仅有的 | 
| [23:43] | If we ain’t got that, we ain’t got nothing. | 如果没了律法 我们就什么都没了 | 
| [23:56] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 | 
| [23:59] | We can’t double-cross them. | 我们不能背叛他们 | 
| [24:00] | So, what, we put Jesse James in jail? | 那我们把杰斯·詹姆斯关进监狱吗 | 
| [24:03] | Is that your big plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [24:05] | He can’t hurt anyone else if he’s dead, | 如果他死了 他就没法再伤人 | 
| [24:07] | like he’s supposed to be. | 他本来就应该死了 | 
| [24:08] | What is with you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [24:09] | You have been wound tight since before we got here. | 在我们到达之前 你就已经很紧张了 | 
| [24:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [24:13] | Spoken in a way that is far from fine. | 明明一副有事的语气 | 
| [24:21] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 | 
| [24:22] | I talked to him. | 和他说过话 | 
| [24:25] | Talked to who? | 和谁说过话 | 
| [24:26] | Jessica’s killer. | 杀死杰西卡的凶手 | 
| [24:29] | Flynn gave me the name. | 弗林把名字告诉我了 | 
| [24:31] | Just like he promised. | 正如他承诺过的 | 
| [24:33] | Did he admit it? | 他承认了吗 | 
| [24:37] | He murdered two other women besides Jessica. | 除了杰西卡 他还杀害了另外两名女子 | 
| [24:40] | If I could go back and put a bullet in his head and stop him, | 如果时光能倒流 能开枪打死他 阻止他 | 
| [24:43] | I wouldn’t think twice. | 我不会多犹豫 | 
| [24:47] | Look, Wyatt, I… | 怀亚特 我 | 
| [24:48] | can’t even imagine what it’s like to… | 无法想象那种感受 | 
| [24:52] | It’s just– | 只是 | 
| [24:54] | you know the guy I shot in Houston? | 我在休斯顿开枪打死的那个人 | 
| [25:01] | It’s been hard. | 一直让我很难受 | 
| [25:04] | Maybe killing shouldn’t be an everyday thing. | 也许杀人不应该成为每日惯例 | 
| [25:09] | Maybe it should be | 也许应该 | 
| [25:11] | harder for the good guys. | 对好人来说更难一些 | 
| [25:16] | And Bass is right. | 巴斯说得对 | 
| [25:17] | It’s getting harder to look in the mirror. | 那样做会连镜子都不敢看 | 
| [25:21] | How far are we willing to go? | 我们还要到什么地步 | 
| [25:24] | What we’re doing, it’s right. | 我们在做的是正确的事 | 
| [25:26] | I’m sure Flynn tells his guys the same thing. | 我敢肯定弗林会和他的人说同样的话 | 
| [25:29] | You want to back me up here? | 你愿意支持我吗 | 
| [25:31] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道是否能 | 
| [25:34] | Yesterday was my sister’s birthday. | 昨天是我妹妹的生日 | 
| [25:37] | – I didn’t remember. – Yeah, but– | -我忘了 -是的 但是 | 
| [25:39] | I should have remembered | 我该记住的 | 
| [25:40] | because i’m the only person on the planet | 因为我是这个世界上 | 
| [25:42] | that ever knew she existed. | 唯一知道她存在过的人 | 
| [25:45] | Flynn, crazy as he is, seems to be telling the truth. | 尽管弗林很疯狂 但看来说了实话 | 
| [25:49] | Rittenhouse is real, and it is dangerous. | 里滕豪斯真实存在 也很危险 | 
| [25:53] | Who’s to say what’s right and wrong anymore? | 谁还能说什么是对什么是错 | 
| [25:55] | All right, listen up, both of you. | 好了 你俩都给我听好了 | 
| [25:56] | We have a job to do. | 我们有工作要做 | 
| [25:57] | I don’t want to do this job anymore. | 我再也不想做这份工作了 | 
| [25:59] | I want my sister back. | 我想要我妹妹回来 | 
| [26:03] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 | 
| [26:36] | What in the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 | 
| [26:41] | You lay down some cover fire and I’ll– | 你趴下进行火力掩护 我去 | 
| [26:42] | You won’t do a damn thing. | 你什么也别做 | 
| [26:46] | I’m not your enemy! | 我不是你的敌人 | 
| [26:48] | I’m from the same place you are! | 我和你来自同一个地方 | 
| [26:49] | I have a ship! I can take you to it! | 我有一艘飞船 我能带你去那里 | 
| [26:51] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [26:53] | Listen! | 听着 | 
| [26:54] | There’re two of us, we could have taken you out already, | 我们有两个人 本已经可以干掉你了 | 
| [26:56] | but we don’t want to. | 但我们不想这样做 | 
| [26:58] | We’re coming out now. | 我们现在要出来了 | 
| [27:01] | Just put the gun down! | 快把枪放下 | 
| [27:08] | Just want to talk. | 只是想谈谈 | 
| [27:12] | Alone. | 单独谈 | 
| [27:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [27:16] | All this fuss for a woman? | 这样小题大做就为了个女人 | 
| [27:19] | Just wait here. | 你就等在这儿 | 
| [27:19] | The hell I will. | 我会听话才怪 | 
| [27:20] | You want the rest of your money? | 剩下的钱还想要吗 | 
| [27:22] | This is a private conversation. | 这是私人谈话 | 
| [27:23] | Go get the horses. | 去把马牵来 | 
| [27:50] | Well, you sure aren’t from around here, are you? | 你肯定不是来自这个时代的人 对吗 | 
| [28:00] | Draw a map to the ship. | 把到飞船的路线画出来 | 
| [28:01] | I can take you to the ship. | 我能带你去 | 
| [28:04] | I can take you home. | 我能带你回家 | 
| [28:05] | I’m not going home. | 我不想回家 | 
| [28:07] | Draw the map. | 画图 | 
| [28:09] | I–I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你听我说 | 
| [28:11] | I’m not from Mason Industries, | 我不是梅森企业的人 | 
| [28:13] | which means I’m not from Rittenhouse. | 也就是说我不是里滕豪斯的人 | 
| [28:17] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [28:18] | I know a lot about you, Emma. | 我知道很多你的事 艾玛 | 
| [28:22] | I know everything about what you did for Mason Industries. | 我清楚你为梅森企业做过的一切 | 
| [28:27] | My name is Emma Whitmore, | 我叫艾玛·惠特莫尔 | 
| [28:29] | and I get to pilot this beauty right here. | 要去驾驶这位美人了 | 
| [28:34] | Here she is. | 它就在这儿 | 
| [28:35] | You and Anthony Bruhl | 你和安东尼·布鲁尔 | 
| [28:36] | were the first ones they ever sent through, | 是他们首批派去 | 
| [28:39] | to travel through time. | 进行时光穿越的人 | 
| [28:41] | You should be up there with the likes of Glenn and Armstrong. | 你们本该像格伦和阿姆斯特朗一样 | 
| [28:46] | You did it! | 你成功了 | 
| [28:51] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 | 
| [28:54] | But then something happened. | 但之后有事发生了 | 
| [28:56] | Rittenhouse happened. | 里滕豪斯出现了 | 
| [28:59] | They enlisted you. | 他们招募了你 | 
| [29:00] | Threatened the people you loved | 威胁你如果拒绝帮他们 | 
| [29:02] | if you refused to help them. | 就会危及你爱的人 | 
| [29:03] | Uh, Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [29:05] | – You trailed off. – Oh, sorry. | -你走神了 -抱歉 | 
| [29:06] | Sorry. I’m just…tired. | 抱歉 我只是累了 | 
| [29:09] | It took its toll on you, | 这让你不堪重负 | 
| [29:11] | the things Rittenhouse told you, | 里滕豪斯让你做的事 | 
| [29:12] | the things they must have made you do. | 肯定是他们逼你做的事 | 
| [29:15] | So you found a way out. | 所以你想到一个解决办法 | 
| [29:18] | Um, Pilot Whitmore was lost | 飞行员惠特莫尔 | 
| [29:21] | in the operation. | 在行动中失踪了 | 
| [29:23] | Her body couldn’t be recovered | 据另一名飞行员 | 
| [29:27] | due to the unmanageable circumstances | 安东尼·布鲁尔描述 | 
| [29:29] | described by the other pilot, Anthony Bruhl. | 她的尸体由于不可控状况无法找回 | 
| [29:31] | We lost her. | 我们失去了她 | 
| [29:34] | She’s gone. | 她死了 | 
| [29:38] | You faked your own death | 你伪造了自己的死亡 | 
| [29:40] | and hid in the past, | 躲在过去 | 
| [29:40] | where Rittenhouse would never be able to find you. | 躲在了里滕豪斯永远不会找到你的地方 | 
| [29:43] | And Anthony knew, but kept your secret. | 安东尼了解内情 但替你保密了 | 
| [29:48] | How long you been hiding out here? | 你藏在这里多久了 | 
| [29:51] | God, it’s been a decade now. | 天啊 到现在已经十年了 | 
| [29:53] | Alone, this whole time. | 这段时间完全独自一人 | 
| [29:55] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [29:57] | I had to run. | 我必须逃走 | 
| [29:58] | I ran too. | 我也逃了 | 
| [30:00] | After they killed my family. | 在他们杀了我的家人之后 | 
| [30:02] | But then one day I realized | 但有一天我意识到 | 
| [30:04] | that I couldn’t run anymore, | 不能再逃跑了 | 
| [30:06] | that I had to fight. | 我必须抗争 | 
| [30:08] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 不 不重要了 | 
| [30:09] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你不知道你要对付的是什么 | 
| [30:11] | Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea. | 我想我相当清楚 | 
| [30:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:15] | You don’t, actually. | 其实你并不了解 | 
| [30:19] | I know things that Anthony doesn’t know, | 我知道些安东尼不知道 | 
| [30:21] | that nobody knows. | 也没有人知道的事情 | 
| [30:24] | The things that they have planned for that machine. | 他们为那台机器谋划的事情 | 
| [30:27] | But that’s why I’m here, why I came so far to find you. | 但这就是我来的原因 远道而来找你的原因 | 
| [30:30] | I need to know what you know to stop them. | 我需要知道你所知道的 才能阻止他们 | 
| [30:33] | Look, I’m not gonna force you. | 我不会逼你 | 
| [30:36] | You can hide here, in Frontierland, | 你可以躲在这里 在开荒之地 | 
| [30:38] | but if you do, anyone you’ve ever loved | 但如果你这样做 你爱过的所有人 | 
| [30:42] | will be destroyed by Rittenhouse. | 都会被里滕豪斯毁掉 | 
| [30:51] | You and the missus all friendly now? | 你和这女士成友军了 | 
| [30:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [30:55] | But I’m afraid that this is where we part ways, Jesse. | 但恐怕我们要在此别过了 杰斯 | 
| [30:59] | How you gonna get out of here? | 你要怎么离开这里 | 
| [31:00] | She knows the way. | 她知道路 | 
| [31:03] | Second half of your money. | 你的另一半钱 | 
| [31:06] | And I have a bonus for you. | 我还有奖励给你 | 
| [31:08] | Oh, yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 是什么 | 
| [31:09] | You know that posse that’s been on our trail? | 知道那队跟着我们的人吗 | 
| [31:12] | Well, I’ve neglected to mention who was leading it. | 我忘记提他们的头领是谁了 | 
| [31:15] | Bass Reeves. | 巴斯·里夫斯 | 
| [31:18] | You’ve heard of him. | 你听说过他 | 
| [31:19] | I have. | 我听说过 | 
| [31:20] | I bet taking out the greatest lawman in the West | 我打赌杀掉西部最伟大的执法者 | 
| [31:23] | would make quite the headlines. | 肯定能上头条 | 
| [31:25] | Sure as hell would make me popular | 肯定能让我在一些 | 
| [31:26] | with a certain set of righteous Americans. | 正直的美国人中获得支持 | 
| [31:32] | Well, happy trails, Jesse. | 一路顺风 杰斯 | 
| [31:36] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [31:42] | Do you really want to take your chances against me? | 你真的想和我赌一把吗 | 
| [31:44] | You know how fast I am. | 你知道我有多快 | 
| [31:45] | What is this? What do you want? | 你什么意思 你要做什么 | 
| [31:48] | Just one more little bonus. | 再来一个小奖励 | 
| [31:55] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [31:56] | I can’t leave this with you– | 我不能把这个留给你 | 
| [31:57] | The bonus is non-negotiable. | 这个奖励没商量 | 
| [32:18] | Thank you, kindly. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:29] | Flynn! | 弗林 | 
| [32:32] | When your cause fails, | 当你的使命失败了 | 
| [32:34] | and you find yourself drifting a little more my way, | 并发现自己向我的方向发展时 | 
| [32:38] | look me up. | 来找我吧 | 
| [32:39] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着 | 
| [33:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:27] | What on earth is all this stuff? | 这都是什么 | 
| [33:29] | It’s a hell of a good question, Rufus. | 问得真好 卢夫斯 | 
| [33:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [33:37] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [33:40] | She’s supposed to be dead. | 她应该已经死了 | 
| [33:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [33:49] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [34:01] | Sounds like a damn Gatling gun! | 听起来像加特林机枪 | 
| [34:10] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都好吗 | 
| [34:11] | Grant! I need you over at this window. | 格兰特 我需要你到这个窗边来 | 
| [34:15] | Grant! | 格兰特 | 
| [34:19] | Grant’s been shot! | 格兰特中枪了 | 
| [34:24] | Here, here. | 来 来 | 
| [34:27] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [34:32] | Hey, Bass? | 巴斯 | 
| [34:33] | Yeah, yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:35] | I should be dead, but I ain’t. | 我本应该死了 但我没有 | 
| [34:38] | It’s gonna stay that way. | 你不会死的 | 
| [34:41] | That’s the first time I ever heard you lie. | 这是我第一次听你撒谎 | 
| [34:45] | Might I have the pleasure of knowing | 能赏脸告诉我 | 
| [34:46] | who’s inside that there cabin? | 是谁在那个小屋里吗 | 
| [34:49] | U.S. Federal Marshal Bass Reeves! | 美国联邦治安官巴斯·里夫斯 | 
| [34:52] | I’m Jesse James! | 我是杰斯·詹姆斯 | 
| [34:54] | It is a pleasure! Man, have I heard about you. | 很荣幸 久仰大名 | 
| [34:58] | Where’s Wyatt? | 怀亚特在哪 | 
| [34:58] | You’re supposed to be so fast with a Colt you’ve been banned | 你用柯尔特的速度本应太快 | 
| [35:00] | from every shooting contest in the plains! | 以至于平原上的所有射击比赛禁止你参加 | 
| [35:02] | It is a rare challenge to face against you, sir. | 能跟您对战可是少有的挑战 | 
| [35:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [35:09] | You do not shut up. | 你说起话来就不停 | 
| [35:11] | Pretty sure you ain’t Marshal Reeves. | 你应该不是里夫斯治安官 | 
| [35:12] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [35:13] | Now hold on. | 扶好了 | 
| [35:17] | Holster it. | 枪入套 | 
| [35:19] | Marshal Bass Reeves? | 巴斯·里夫斯治安官 | 
| [35:21] | I wish to surrender | 我想要投降 | 
| [35:23] | willingly and unconditionally– | 心甘情愿 毫无条件 | 
| [35:24] | Quiet! | 安静 | 
| [35:26] | Holster it. | 把枪收起来 | 
| [35:27] | No, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [35:28] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 | 
| [35:31] | He just shot your friend. | 他刚枪伤了你朋友 | 
| [35:33] | He didn’t just shoot him. | 他不仅射中了他 | 
| [35:36] | He killed him. | 他还杀了他 | 
| [35:39] | Holster it! | 枪入套 | 
| [35:40] | Wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [35:49] | I’m unarmed. | 我没拿武器 | 
| [35:50] | I’m wounded. | 我受伤了 | 
| [35:51] | – And I surrender. – We take him to jail. | -我投降 -送他进监狱 | 
| [35:54] | He’ll see justice. | 他会受到正义的处罚 | 
| [35:55] | He’ll escape. | 他会越狱 | 
| [35:57] | He’ll kill more people. | 他会杀更多的人 | 
| [35:58] | – Wyatt– – We got to be sure. | -怀亚特 -我们得确定 | 
| [35:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [36:00] | You have a choice, son. | 你有个选择 孩子 | 
| [36:27] | 邪恶的歹徒杰斯·詹姆斯 已绳之以法 | |
| [36:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [36:51] | Reward money for Jesse James, | 杰斯·詹姆斯的赏金 | 
| [36:53] | wanted dead or alive. | 无论死活 | 
| [36:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:57] | Give it to Grant’s family. They could use it. | 把这钱给格兰特的家人 他们需要它 | 
| [37:04] | We did something good. You should be thanking us. | 我们做了正义的事 你应该感谢我们 | 
| [37:08] | Killing an injured man when he plain said he wished to surrender? | 杀死一个身受重伤并声明投降的人 | 
| [37:11] | That’s a lot of things. | 证明了许多事 | 
| [37:13] | Good ain’t one of them. | 但算不上”正义” | 
| [37:16] | And you’ll live with it. | 你们一生都无法忘却 | 
| [37:22] | Uh, Marshal Reeves? | 里夫斯治安官 | 
| [37:23] | I’m with the “Missouri Star.” | 我是《密苏里星报》的记者 | 
| [37:25] | Got word of a posse led by you | 我听见风声说将杰斯·詹姆斯 | 
| [37:27] | just brought Jesse James to justice. | 绳之以法的小队是您带领的 | 
| [37:29] | Is that true? | 请问是真的吗 | 
| [37:30] | No. It ain’t. | 不 不是 | 
| [37:35] | Hey, Bass, Bass, | 等等 巴斯 巴斯 | 
| [37:37] | you should talk to him. | 你该和他谈谈 | 
| [37:39] | Wait–you should talk to a lot of reporters. | 你应该和许多记者谈谈 | 
| [37:41] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [37:42] | Because if you don’t tell your story, someone else might– | 因为如果不说出你的故事 有些人会… | 
| [37:47] | some white dick in a mask might end up the legend instead of you. | 有些虚伪的白人混蛋会顶替你的传奇故事 | 
| [37:54] | People are gonna want to know your story. | 人们会想要了解你的故事 | 
| [37:56] | Today, tomorrow, | 今天 明天 | 
| [38:00] | maybe even 100 years from now. | 或许甚至在100年之后 | 
| [38:04] | I’m not doing this for them. | 我做这些不是为了他们 | 
| [38:29] | Emma’s alive? My God. | 艾玛还活着吗 天啊 | 
| [38:33] | Uh–Bruhl said he saw her die. | 布鲁尔说他亲眼见她死去 | 
| [38:36] | He must have covered for her. | 他一定是为她掩护 | 
| [38:37] | But Flynn already has a pilot. | 但弗林已经有一个飞行员了 | 
| [38:40] | Why go through all of this trouble to get another one? | 为什么还劳神费力去找另一个 | 
| [38:46] | Rested and ready for today’s lesson? | 准备好开始今天的课程了吗 | 
| [38:48] | Yeah, I, uh, | 是的 我 | 
| [38:49] | I think I finally fixed that latency issue. | 我想我终于修正了延迟问题 | 
| [38:51] | Ah, and, uh, hacking in and viewing the video logs, | 另外 入侵系统和查看视频日志 | 
| [38:54] | was it helpful or did it hurt? | 是有所帮助 还是受到了伤害 | 
| [38:58] | Uh-I’m insulted you’re surprised. | 你如此惊讶 对我是种侮辱 | 
| [39:01] | I have safeguards all over this facility | 这公司每一个地方都有我所安装 | 
| [39:03] | installed by and known only to me. | 只有我一人知晓的防护措施 | 
| [39:08] | I don’t understand why you didn’t just tell me. | 我不明白你为什么不直接告诉我 | 
| [39:10] | I did it for your own protection. | 我这么做是为了保护你 | 
| [39:12] | So, what, you thought I couldn’t handle it, | 所以呢 你觉得我接受不了吗 | 
| [39:13] | what happened to Emma Whitmore? | 艾玛·惠特莫尔的结局 | 
| [39:14] | I didn’t want you to be discouraged. | 我不想你灰心丧气 | 
| [39:17] | Or afraid. | 或感到害怕 | 
| [39:20] | That every time you step into that machine, | 每一次你踏入那机器 | 
| [39:22] | there isn’t room for even the slightest error. | 都不容许出现丝毫的误差 | 
| [39:27] | If you think that scares me, | 如果你认为那能吓到我 | 
| [39:28] | then you don’t know me very well. | 你就太不了解我了 | 
| [39:35] | Try to deceive me again, | 试试再欺骗我一次 | 
| [39:38] | and we’ll see how scared you get. | 到时候你就知道什么是害怕了 | 
| [39:43] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [39:54] | Powering up. | 正在充电 | 
| [39:55] | Ready when you are. | 准备好就开始吧 | 
| [40:34] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [40:36] | Got your text. | 我收到你的短信 | 
| [40:39] | I loved westerns. | 我曾经很喜欢西部电影 | 
| [40:41] | That’s all I watched when I was a kid. | 我小的时候几乎只看西部片 | 
| [40:43] | Gary Cooper and John Wayne. | 加里·库珀和约翰·韦恩 | 
| [40:48] | They never crossed the line. | 他们从没越过界 | 
| [40:51] | Good and bad, black and white. | 正与邪 黑与白 | 
| [40:53] | There was a code, you know? | 有一个准则 你明白吗 | 
| [40:57] | And then I go to war, | 后来我参战 | 
| [41:00] | and all I can think about | 我心里想的都是 | 
| [41:02] | is, “My God. | “我的天啊 | 
| [41:05] | Those flicks are a bunch of crap.” | 这些电影全部都是扯淡” | 
| [41:11] | Because nobody is that good. | 因为没有人能做到绝对的正义 | 
| [41:14] | And then we meet this Bass guy, | 后来我们遇见了这个叫巴斯的人 | 
| [41:16] | and he really was that good. | 他确实是绝对的正义 | 
| [41:18] | What are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [41:23] | I want you to help me steal the time machine to save Jess. | 我希望你帮我偷时光机去救杰西 | 
| [41:29] | You want me to do what? | 你希望我做什么 | 
| [41:32] | – No. – Rufus– | -不可能 -卢夫斯 | 
| [41:33] | Wyatt, I can’t do that. | 怀亚特 我不能那么做 | 
| [41:36] | I’m not helping you | 我不能帮你 | 
| [41:38] | kill someone else. | 去杀别人 | 
| [41:41] | I’m not asking you to do that. | 我没有让你去杀人 | 
| [41:42] | I’m asking you to help me figure out another way– | 我是让你帮我找另一种方法… | 
| [41:44] | To erase someone from existence. | 抹去某人的存在 | 
| [41:47] | Rufus, the man who killed Jessica | 卢夫斯 杀死杰西卡的那个男人 | 
| [41:48] | killed two other women. | 还杀了另外两个女人 | 
| [41:51] | I’m trying to stop a bad man | 我正试图阻止一个坏人 | 
| [41:53] | from hurting good people. | 伤害其他的好人 | 
| [42:01] | Please, help me. | 求你 帮帮我 | 
| [42:06] | I have no one else. | 没有其他人能帮我了 | 
| [42:10] | Will you help me save my wife? | 你会帮我救我的妻子吗 |