时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I know a lot about you, Emma. | 我知道很多你的事 艾玛 |
[00:05] | You faked your own death, | 你伪造自己死了 |
[00:06] | and hid in the past. | 躲在过去 |
[00:08] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你不知道你要对付的是什么 |
[00:09] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我想我相当清楚 |
[00:11] | No, you don’t. | 不 其实你并不了解 |
[00:13] | I know things that Anthony doesn’t know. | 我知道些安东尼不知道的事情 |
[00:15] | Things that they have planned for that machine. | 他们为那台机器谋划的事情 |
[00:17] | You’re helping Garcia Flynn? | 你是加西亚·弗林的帮凶吗 |
[00:19] | What does he have on you? | 他抓住你什么把柄了吗 |
[00:20] | I’ve given up everything for this. | 为了这项事业 我放弃了一切 |
[00:22] | This isn’t easy for me. | 这对我来说并不容易 |
[00:24] | Jessica died. It was my fault. | 杰西卡死了 是我的错 |
[00:28] | That’s all I can think about. | 我满脑子都只有这件事 |
[00:30] | – I’m so sorry. – You help me. | -我很抱歉 -你帮我 |
[00:32] | I’ll give you the name of your wife’s killer. | 我会告诉你是谁杀死了你妻子 |
[00:34] | The guy you’re looking for | 你要找的那个人 |
[00:36] | is currently serving for two other murders | 他因为另外两起谋杀案如今 |
[00:38] | in San Quentin, and his name is Wes Gillian. | 在圣昆廷服刑 他的名字叫韦斯·吉列姆 |
[00:41] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做 |
[00:43] | I want you to help me steal the time machine to save Jess. | 我希望你帮我偷时光机去救杰西 |
[00:49] | Will you help me save my wife? | 你会帮我救我的妻子吗 |
[01:01] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[01:03] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[01:06] | Look, I’m sorry, I know it’s so late, | 我很抱歉 我知道现在很晚了 |
[01:08] | but I need to tell you something, | 但我需要告诉你一些事 |
[01:09] | and I’m only telling you because I trust you. | 而我告诉你是因为我相信你 |
[01:12] | – Okay. – I’m going to get Jessica back. | -好 -我要救回杰西卡 |
[01:16] | – What? – Me and Rufus. Tonight. | -什么 -我和卢夫斯 就今晚 |
[01:19] | We’re stealing the “Lifeboat.” | 我们要偷走”救生船” |
[01:22] | Do you have any idea how much trouble | 你知道你这会惹上 |
[01:24] | you are going to get into? | 多大的麻烦吗 |
[01:24] | I mean, this-that’s insane! | 我是说 这简直是疯了 |
[01:26] | That’s an understatement. | 你这算是轻描淡写了 |
[01:29] | Okay, let me get dressed. | 好吧 让我换身衣服 |
[01:30] | Lucy, no, no, no–Lucy. I’m not dragging you into this. | 露西 不用 露西 我不会拖你下水的 |
[01:33] | If you think for one second that I’m letting you | 如果你认为我会让你 |
[01:34] | go without me, you’re insane. | 单独去 那你就是疯了 |
[01:35] | You have a deal with Agent Christopher | 你与克里斯托弗探员做了约定 |
[01:37] | to get your sister back, if you come, that’s out the window. | 让你妹妹回来 如果你来了就没戏了 |
[01:40] | – You know that. – But… | -你知道的 -但是 |
[01:41] | Does it have to be tonight? | 必须要是今晚吗 |
[01:43] | I don’t have a deal. | 我没有做约定 |
[01:45] | The minute we actually stop Flynn, | 一旦我们阻止了弗林 |
[01:46] | they’re never letting me near that machine again. | 他们就再也不会让我接近那机器了 |
[01:48] | What if Flynn takes out the Mothership again | 万一弗林在你离开的时候 |
[01:51] | while you’re gone? | 开动了母船呢 |
[01:52] | Then the “Lifeboat’s” CPU will tell us, we’ll come right back. | “救生船”会通知我们 我们就会回来 |
[01:54] | What if you get into a sticky history situation | 那要是你遇到了困难的历史问题 |
[01:56] | and can’t history yourself out of it, | 又没法自己突破历史呢 |
[01:57] | what are you gonna do without me? | 你没有我要怎么办 |
[01:58] | I’ve done my research. | 我已经研究过了 |
[02:02] | What if someone gets hurt? | 如果有人受伤了呢 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna go back and make sure | 我要回到过去确保 |
[02:07] | the killer’s parent’s never meet. | 凶手的父母不会见面 |
[02:08] | That way, he’s never born. | 这样 他就不会出生 |
[02:10] | Nobody’s getting hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[02:15] | Lucy, Jessica’s killer murdered two other women. | 露西 杀杰西卡的人杀了另外两个女人 |
[02:18] | My hope is to save all three. | 我希望拯救这三个人 |
[02:23] | – What about Rufus? – I got him covered. | -那卢夫斯呢 -我给他掩饰好了 |
[02:24] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[02:25] | Best case scenario, | 最佳状况 |
[02:27] | you get kicked off the team. | 你会被开除出队 |
[02:28] | Yeah, well, whatever happens, | 不管结果如何 |
[02:30] | it’ll be worth it to have Jessica back. | 相比让杰西卡回来都是值得的 |
[02:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:58] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[03:01] | I need you to call Agent Christopher. | 我需要你联络克里斯托弗探员 |
[03:03] | Tell her everything. | 告诉她一切 |
[03:05] | Just give me a 20 minute head start, | 给我20分钟抢先时间 |
[03:07] | that way, you’ll be covered, you won’t get in trouble. | 这样你就没事了 你不会惹上麻烦 |
[03:13] | Why does this feel like we’re saying good-bye? | 为什么这感觉像是在说永别 |
[03:29] | Good luck, Wyatt. | 祝你好运 怀亚特 |
[03:35] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[03:46] | Pretty sure, but there’s no way they’re gonna believe | 我可以肯定 他们绝对不会相信 |
[03:48] | I’m your hostage. | 我是你的人质 |
[03:50] | Plausible deniability is all we need, my friend. | 我们只需要合理的推诿就行 朋友 |
[03:52] | March 1983’s cutting it kind of close. | 1983年3月可有些近 |
[03:55] | I was born December of that year. | 我是那年12月生的 |
[03:57] | What kind of clothes did you pick out for me? | 你给我选了什么衣服 |
[03:58] | I don’t know, something shiny. | 我不知道 带闪片的吧 |
[04:00] | If there are parachute pants in that bag, so help me God– | 如果那包里有伞兵裤 我可真要… |
[04:02] | Rufus, minute tops before this place is swarming | 卢夫斯 没几分钟这里就会充满 |
[04:04] | with Homeland Security. | 国土安全部特工了 |
[04:08] | You promise you’re not gonna hurt anyone? | 你保证不会伤害任何人吗 |
[04:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:20] | All right, look good for the cameras. | 好了 在摄像头前装得像点 |
[04:45] | And that’s Rittenhouse’s dirty little secret. | 这就是里滕豪斯的小秘密了 |
[04:48] | Least as far as I know. | 至少是我知道的 |
[04:51] | Hey, you wanted to hear it. | 是你想要听的 |
[04:52] | Feel better? | 感觉好多了吗 |
[04:55] | Oh, God, that’s good. | 老天 这太棒了 |
[04:57] | I missed beer. | 我太想念啤酒了 |
[04:59] | So you actually think Rittenhouse can do all that | 所以你觉得里滕豪斯可以用 |
[05:01] | with the Mothership? | 母船做所有那些事吗 |
[05:03] | That’s why they bankrolled it in the first place. | 他们就是为了这些才提供资金的 |
[05:05] | Soon as I found out, sent me running to the 1800s. | 我发现之后 就把我送到了18世纪 |
[05:08] | And you didn’t know about it? | 而你却不知道 |
[05:10] | I had notions. But not this. | 我有个概念 但不是这样 |
[05:13] | This is an existential threat to reality. | 这是对现实存在与否的威胁 |
[05:18] | We should destroy the machine. | 我们应该毁掉机器 |
[05:21] | Not the worst idea. | 不是个太差的点子 |
[05:22] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[05:24] | Even if we destroy the Mothership, | 即便我们毁掉了母船 |
[05:26] | someone still needs to smash the “Lifeboat.” | 还是需要有人砸掉”救生船” |
[05:28] | Rufus will do it. | 让卢夫斯去做 |
[05:30] | If we told him, you know, the fate of the world is at stake. | 如果我们告诉他 世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[05:34] | I think he might. | 我想他就会做的 |
[05:35] | And what’s to stop Mason or Rittenhouse | 那有什么会阻止梅森或里滕豪斯 |
[05:36] | from just building another one? | 再造出来一个呢 |
[05:37] | Takes three or four years to build one. | 需要三到四年才能造出来一个 |
[05:40] | – Buys us a little time. – No. | -给我们一些时间 -不 |
[05:41] | We stick to the plan. | 我们紧跟计划 |
[05:44] | We wipe Rittenhouse from history. | 我们将里滕豪斯从历史中抹去 |
[05:46] | Look, you want to save your family, I get it. | 听着 你想救你的家人 我懂 |
[05:51] | But if the Mothership falls into Rittenhouse’s hands, | 但如果母船落入里滕豪斯的手里 |
[05:55] | it’s too dangerous. | 就太危险了 |
[05:57] | Like I said, we stuck to the plan. | 就像我说的 我们紧跟计划 |
[06:00] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[06:04] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[06:11] | – Do you see her? – No. I don’t know. | -你看到她了吗 -没有 我不确定 |
[06:23] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:25] | “The A-Team.” | 《天龙特攻队》 |
[06:28] | “The Beast from a Belly of a Boeing” airing live. | 正在播出《波音腹中的怪兽》 |
[06:31] | You know, we’re kind of like the A-Team. | 我们就像天龙特工队一样 |
[06:33] | Through time. Time Team. | 穿梭时空 时空小队 |
[06:35] | Okay, we’re looking for Claire Gilliam and Joel Bender. | 我们要寻找克莱尔·吉列姆和乔尔·本德尔 |
[06:38] | The killer’s parents. | 杀手的父母 |
[06:39] | Claire’s a flight attendant from Cleveland, | 克莱尔是克利夫兰来的空乘人员 |
[06:40] | big Indians fan. | 很喜欢印第安人队 |
[06:42] | She has a layover tonight here in Toledo | 她今晚在托莱多有一个短暂的停留 |
[06:43] | where she has a one night stand with a bartender, Joel. | 和一个叫乔尔的酒保发生了一夜情 |
[06:45] | – Classy. – The 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, | -精彩 -第二天早上九点 |
[06:47] | she’s got a flight to Milwaukee, never sees him again. | 她登上去往密尔沃基的飞机 再也没见过他 |
[06:49] | – And you know all this, how? – Her son was a serial killer. | -你是怎么知道这些的 -她的儿子是连环杀手 |
[06:52] | There’s tons of interviews, articles with him. | 他有成千上万的采访和报道 |
[06:54] | I’ve done my homework. | 我只是做了功课 |
[06:56] | Look, all we gotta do is make sure these two | 我们要做的就是今晚不让他们俩 |
[06:58] | don’t hook up tonight. | 勾搭上 |
[06:59] | So it’s like a reverse “Back to the Future”? | 就像是反向的《回到未来》对吗 |
[07:01] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白了 -好的 |
[07:02] | She should be deplaning… now. | 她现在应该降落了 |
[07:17] | It landed early. | 飞机提前到了 |
[07:18] | It says the plane arrived 20 minutes ago. | 上面说飞机已经降落20分钟了 |
[07:21] | – We missed her. – Wait, you didn’t know that? | -我们错过了 -等等 你不知道吗 |
[07:22] | No, Rufus, I didn’t know that. | 不 卢夫斯 我不知道 |
[07:26] | Come on. | 快来 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[07:29] | Hi, uh, do any of you happen to know | 你们知道克莱尔·吉列姆 |
[07:31] | Claire Gilliam? | 在哪儿吗 |
[07:32] | – She’s a flight attendant. – Uh, stewardess. | -她是一名空乘 -空姐 |
[07:35] | They’re called stewardesses. | 她们被称为空姐 |
[07:36] | I’m an old friend from high school. | 我是她高中的老朋友 |
[07:37] | – We’re supposed to be meeting up. – You just missed her. | -我们说好见个面的 -她刚走 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[07:40] | Hopped in a cab to the hotel, I think. | 应该是乘出租车去宾馆了 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I’m supposed to be meeting her there. | 是的 我应该去那里找她 |
[07:43] | – It’s the, uh, Red Roof Inn– – The Toledo Express Inn. | -是红顶客栈吗 -是托莱多快捷酒店 |
[07:46] | Toledo Express Inn. | 托莱多快捷酒店 |
[07:48] | That’s right. Great. | 对的 太棒了 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:53] | He’s cute. | 他好可爱 |
[07:56] | What the hell was Wyatt thinking? | 怀亚特在他妈想什么 |
[07:57] | I get you’re upset– | 我懂你很失望 |
[07:58] | Upset doesn’t touch how pissed I am. | 失望这个词根本表达不出我的愤怒 |
[07:59] | I’m fielding calls from the President, for God’s sake. | 总统已经怪罪下来了 老天 |
[08:01] | And Rufus was a hostage? My ass. | 卢夫斯还是人质 是才怪 |
[08:03] | He was in on it, and so were you, by the way. | 他是主动参与的 而且你也是 |
[08:05] | The minute that Wyatt told me what he was doing, I called you. | 怀亚特告诉我他在干什么的时候我就通知你了 |
[08:07] | 24 minutes after he left, actually. | 实际上是他离开24分钟后 |
[08:11] | So you’re spying on me now? | 你在监视我吗 |
[08:12] | I put a car on your house for your protection, you’re welcome. | 我派了一辆车去你家保护你 不用谢我 |
[08:15] | This is about Wyatt’s wife, isn’t it? | 这与怀亚特的妻子有关 对吗 |
[08:17] | I knew he was fixated on her murder, | 我知道他对她的死念念不忘 |
[08:18] | but this is just so reckless. | 但是这么去太鲁莽了 |
[08:19] | Can you blame him? | 你能怪他吗 |
[08:20] | I mean how is he supposed to let Jessica go | 拜你所赐 他每天都来这里工作 |
[08:22] | when, thanks to you, everyday, he has to come to work | 眼前就是这个能回到过去救他妻子的破机器 |
[08:24] | and stare at a damn machine that can go back in time | 他怎么可能无动于衷 |
[08:27] | and bring his wife back to life? | 让杰西卡就这样死去呢 |
[08:28] | I thought we were a team– he should’ve just come to me. | 我以为我们是一个团队 他应该来找我沟通 |
[08:30] | Oh, the way that I came to you about Amy? | 就像我因为艾米找你帮忙一样吗 |
[08:33] | You and I had a deal. | 你和我有过约定 |
[08:34] | While I chased Flynn through time, | 我穿越时空追捕弗林 |
[08:35] | you would be working on getting me my sister back, | 你会帮我找回我的妹妹 |
[08:37] | and how is that going so far? | 这件事现在怎么样了 |
[08:38] | – It is not that simple. – You have done nothing! | -这并不容易 -你什么都没做 |
[08:41] | I am not surprised that Wyatt stole the “Lifeboat” | 怀亚特偷”救生船”我一点都不觉得意外 |
[08:44] | behind your back–I am shocked that he didn’t do it sooner. | 我很奇怪他为什么不早点偷 |
[08:47] | I would steal it myself if I thought it would bring Amy back. | 如果我有办法把艾米找到我也会去偷飞船的 |
[08:50] | And you would do the same for your family. | 你为了家人也会做同样的事情 |
[09:35] | That’s her. | 这就是她 |
[09:36] | Can we we get two rum and Cokes, | 我们要两杯朗姆可乐 |
[09:38] | one with lemon? | 一杯加柠檬 |
[09:39] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -马上就好 -谢谢 |
[09:44] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 完了 |
[09:45] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[09:47] | So the people we’re supposed to keep from meeting just met. | 所以我们本来要阻止的两个人刚刚见面了 |
[09:56] | – Yeah? – I need to speak to Rufus. | -你好 -我找卢夫斯 |
[09:59] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[10:01] | Get Rufus now. | 马上给我接通卢夫斯 |
[10:04] | Hey, you all right? Who is it? | 你还好吗 谁打来的 |
[10:05] | He’s not available. | 他没办法接 |
[10:07] | Well, make him available. | 一定要让他接 |
[10:08] | I’m not sure how to respond to that. | 我不知道该怎么回复你 |
[10:10] | Jiya, who’s on the phone? | 吉雅 电话里是谁 |
[10:12] | Anthony Bruhl’s on the line. | 是安东尼·布鲁尔 |
[10:14] | He says he’ll only talk to Lucy. | 他说他只跟露西说话 |
[10:16] | That’s ridiculous, I’m gonna speak to him. | 真是荒谬 我来和他说 |
[10:17] | – No, you won’t. – What–why me? | -你别说 -什么 为什么是我 |
[10:20] | I don’t know, but he asked for you, just keep him talking. | 我不知道 但是他让你接 跟他聊下去 |
[10:22] | No, no, no, no– that’s–I– | 不 不 我… |
[10:29] | Hello? This is Lucy Preston. | 你好 我是露西·普雷斯顿 |
[10:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:33] | Rufus took out the “Lifeboat,” didn’t he? | 卢夫斯开走了”救生船” 对吗 |
[10:35] | That’s got to be the only reason he’s not picking up | 他没有接他那半打通讯设备 |
[10:37] | his half dozen devices. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[10:39] | Why would Rufus want to talk to you | 在你帮弗林做了那一切之后 |
[10:40] | after everything that you’ve done to help Flynn? | 卢夫斯为什么会想和你说话 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 对 |
[10:46] | So you and me… | 那就你和我 |
[10:48] | we’ll have to speak, instead. | 换成我俩谈 |
[10:50] | Face to face. | 面对面谈 |
[10:51] | There’s a park, 16th and Mariposa. | 第十六大道和马里波萨交口有座公园 |
[10:55] | Downtown, one hour. | 在市中心 一小时后见 |
[10:57] | What? So you’re here? | 什么 你在这儿 |
[10:59] | You’re– you’re in San Francisco? | 你在旧金山吗 |
[11:01] | Come alone. Leave your phone. | 自己来 别带电话 |
[11:04] | No technology. I’ll know if you’re wired. | 别用高科技产品 如果装窃听器我会知道 |
[11:06] | I don’t understand. Why me? | 我不明白 为什么找我 |
[11:09] | Besides Rufus, you’re the only one that’ll understand. | 除了卢夫斯 你是唯一会理解的人 |
[11:12] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[11:13] | Give me one good reason why I should trust you. | 给我个让我该相信你的好理由 |
[11:16] | Because I have a plan to end all of this. | 因为我有个结束这一切的计划 |
[11:20] | For good. | 永远结束 |
[11:37] | Two rum and Cokes, one with a lemon. | 两杯朗姆可乐 有一杯带柠檬 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:47] | – Ma’am. – Thank you. | -女士 -谢谢 |
[11:49] | – Did you just call me “Ma’am”? – Hey, bartender! | -刚刚你是称呼我”女士”吗 -酒保 |
[11:52] | – I’m sorry, ma’am, that’s just a force of habit. | -抱歉 女士 这只是习惯使然 |
[11:53] | From what? | 怎么习惯的 |
[11:54] | Well, look, in the Special Forces, | 听着 在特种部队 |
[11:56] | they teach you to be polite. | 他们教你要有礼貌 |
[11:58] | – Yeah, right. – No, no, no. | -对 没错 -不不不 |
[12:00] | It’s a true story– Delta Force. | 是真的 三角洲特种部队 |
[12:04] | Look me in my eyes and tell me if I’m lying. | 看着我的眼睛 看我是否说谎了 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God, when Len Barker | 天啊 莱恩·巴克打出 |
[12:15] | pitched that perfect game? | 完全比赛的那一次 |
[12:16] | 投手需要完投胜 至少9局 而且没有任何一名敌队球员到达一垒完全比赛 | |
[12:16] | Stop, that’s crazy– I was at that game. | 别说了 太疯狂了 我当时在现场 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I am a huge Indians fan. | 是的 我的印第安人队的铁杆球迷 |
[12:21] | – No way. – Yeah. | -不可能 -没错 |
[12:23] | So you like baseball? | 你喜欢棒球吗 |
[12:24] | No, not really. | 算不上喜欢 |
[12:30] | – “Manimal”! – What? | -《双面怪杰》 -怎么了 |
[12:32] | The–the show. | 那个电视剧 |
[12:33] | It’s, uh, hard to find, where I’m from. | 我来的地方很难看到 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, I love “Manimal.” | 天啊 我爱看《双面怪杰》 |
[12:39] | I mean, I love “A-Team,” but still. | 我是说 但我更爱看《天龙特攻队》 |
[12:40] | Yeah, that’s because “The A-Team” is the– | 没错 因为《天龙特攻队》是 |
[12:42] | – Best show ever! – In the history of ever, yeah. | -最好看的剧 -有史以来 是的 |
[12:48] | – What? – For most girls, | -怎么了 -对多数女孩来说 |
[12:50] | oh, I don’t know, “Flashdance” | 我也不清楚 《闪电舞》 |
[12:51] | or “Staying Alive” is their thing, | 或者《龙飞凤舞》是她们的最爱 |
[12:53] | but most guys think that I’m a weirdo. | 但多数人觉得我是个怪胎 |
[12:55] | You are. | 你就是 |
[13:00] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[13:03] | Hey, you guys want to get out of here | 你们想离开这里 |
[13:04] | and go to a club or something? | 去个夜总会之类的地方吗 |
[13:05] | Oh, actually, I’m waiting for a friend to arrive, so– | 事实上 我在等朋友来 所以 |
[13:07] | I can’t. | 我要留在这 |
[13:09] | Special bulletin here, folks, tornado watch | 特别通报各位 卢卡斯 富尔顿和伍德 |
[13:11] | currently in effect for Lucas, Fulton, and Wood counties. | 诸县当前处于龙卷风警报中 |
[13:14] | We’ve got storm clouds moving east all along this area | 我们得到消息 暴风云正向东移经此片区域 |
[13:18] | with gale-force winds as high as 65– | 风速可达65 |
[13:20] | That does not sound good. | 听上去不妙 |
[13:21] | Ah, they always make it seem worse than it is. | 他们总是夸大其词 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:28] | What happened, are you okay? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[13:29] | There’s a tree down in the road. | 有棵树被刮倒横在路上了 |
[13:31] | I couldn’t see anything– I slammed right into it. | 我什么也看不见 正好撞树上了 |
[13:33] | Here, sit, sit. | 快来 坐下 |
[13:34] | Were you wearing your seatbelt? | 你系安全带了吗 |
[13:36] | No, I’m not nine years old. | 没有 我又不是九岁小孩 |
[13:38] | Here, I’m a stewardess, I know first aid. | 我是乘务员 懂急救 |
[13:40] | – Is there a first aid kit? – Right here. | -有急救箱吗 -这里有 |
[13:43] | – Hey, I can help with that. -I got it. | -我能帮忙 -我来就好 |
[13:44] | They were closing the highway. | 他们关闭了高速公路 |
[13:46] | Pretty much every road in the area, | 还有这个地区的大多数路 |
[13:48] | so I am sorry to say, folks, | 很遗憾地告诉各位 |
[13:50] | but you’re all stuck here. | 你们都被困在这里了 |
[13:52] | Well, it can’t be that bad. | 不会那么糟的 |
[13:53] | – Let’s go. – I’m not going anywhere. | -我们走吧 -我哪儿也不去 |
[13:56] | Okay, it’s cool. | 好吧 没问题 |
[14:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Well, I think I should accompany Lucy to meet Bruhl. | 我觉得我们该陪露西去见布鲁尔 |
[14:09] | He and I have worked together for over a decade. | 他和我一起工作超过十年 |
[14:11] | We’re mates. He trusts me. | 我们是同事 他相信我 |
[14:14] | Yet he didn’t ask for you. | 可他还是没找你 |
[14:15] | Which is precisely why I think it’s a trap. | 所以我确信这是个陷阱 |
[14:17] | Thank you, I’ll take that under advisement. | 谢谢 你的话我会考虑的 |
[14:19] | Okay, can we just be serious for a minute? | 好了 我们能认真一点吗 |
[14:21] | What if Flynn grabs her again, jumps into the Mothership? | 要是弗林再把她抓进母船怎么办 |
[14:24] | We can’t very well chase her with a “Lifeboat” gone, now can we? | 现在没有”救生船” 不太可能追踪到她 |
[14:26] | It’s a risk. | 有这个风险 |
[14:27] | There’s a chance that Bruhl means what he said. | 布鲁尔说的有可能属实 |
[14:30] | If he has a way to end all of this, we can’t ignore it. | 如果他有办法结束这一切 我们不能忽视 |
[14:33] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[14:35] | I–I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[14:37] | I’ll take the risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[14:39] | We need to get going if we’re going to make it in time. | 如果想按时赴约 现在该出发了 |
[14:41] | Jiya. | 吉雅 |
[14:44] | If there really is a tornado out there… | 如果外面真有龙卷风 |
[14:48] | what if it hits the “Lifeboat”? | 要是它刮跑”救生船”怎么办 |
[14:49] | It’s safe in the barn. | 它在车库里很安全 |
[14:50] | Right, because barns never blow away in storms? | 没错 因为车库从没在风暴中被吹走过吗 |
[14:52] | Would you look at these two? | 你看看那两个人好不好 |
[14:53] | I mean, seriously, what are the odds? | 说真的 这得多巧 |
[14:55] | – Just try and take it easy. – “Take it easy”? | -只管放手一试 放松点 -放松点 |
[14:58] | My wife’s life hangs in the balance | 我妻子的性命掌握在那边 |
[14:59] | of these two idiots over there flirting. | 调情的两个白痴手上悬而未决 |
[15:00] | All right, Logan, if we can escape the Alamo, | 罗根 既然我们能从阿拉莫逃脱 |
[15:02] | then we damn sure can ball block Rick Springfield over there. | 我们也定能搅坏那位瑞克·史普林菲尔的春宵 |
[15:08] | It’s 12 hours until Claire leaves for Milwaukee, all right? | 距离克莱尔出发去密尔沃基还有12小时 |
[15:11] | I’ll stay on Joel, I’ll never leave his side. | 我会守在乔尔旁边寸步不离 |
[15:13] | Let’s split up. I’ll take Claire. | 我们分头行动 我来搞定克莱尔 |
[15:15] | Rufus, he cannot go to her room. | 卢夫斯 他绝不能去她的房间 |
[15:17] | Right, ’cause if he does, | 对 如果他去了 |
[15:18] | they’ll bang and conceive a serial killer, got it. | 他们就会翻云覆雨并怀上个连环杀手 明白 |
[15:21] | That is not a sentence you say every day. | 这种话平常可没机会说 |
[15:26] | Uh, bartender? | 酒保 |
[15:28] | Can I have a… | 我能来一杯 |
[15:30] | banana daiquiri? | 香蕉得其利吗 |
[15:31] | Uh, I got to get the blender. | 我得用上搅拌器 |
[15:34] | It’s a whole thing. | 过程很麻烦 |
[15:36] | Kind of had my heart set on it. | 实在心心念念 非它不可 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | Let me get the Curacao. | 我去拿陈皮酒 |
[15:50] | I just wanted to tell you, | 我就是想跟你说 |
[15:51] | you were great back there with that cop. | 你帮助那位警察的举动很棒 |
[15:53] | Oh, thank you. That was nothing. | 谢谢 一点小事 |
[15:56] | Hey, do you want to play a game or something? | 你想玩盘游戏或什么吗 |
[15:59] | Uh, sure, but fair warning, I’m really bad at these. | 当然 但友情提醒 我玩得很烂 |
[16:02] | I haven’t played Ms. Pac-Man in years. | 我很多年没玩过《吃豆人》了 |
[16:05] | Didn’t it, like, just come out? | 它不是才刚出吗 |
[16:11] | No, I’m very concerned about drug abuse. | 不 我非常关注毒品滥用 |
[16:13] | Especially among the young. | 特别是针对青少年 |
[16:14] | Did you put anything on the windows? | 你有给窗户加固吗 |
[16:15] | The duct tape’s in the drawer. | 强力胶布在抽屉里 |
[16:18] | All right, well, be careful. Love ya. | 好了 注意安全 爱你 |
[16:21] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, my sister is getting worried. | 我妹妹挺担心的 |
[16:26] | It’s getting pretty bad out there. | 外头情况很糟糕 |
[16:29] | – Sorry to hear. – Thanks. | -很遗憾听到这个 -谢谢 |
[16:33] | – Becky. – So, crazy being stuck here. | -贝基 -困在这糟透了 |
[16:37] | Makes you wonder what we’re gonna do… | 好奇我们该做些什么 |
[16:41] | to pass time. | 来消磨时间 |
[16:43] | You could play Galaga. | 你可以玩《小蜜蜂》 |
[16:46] | That’s one idea. | 那算个办法 |
[16:48] | Um, I’m gonna go put on some music. | 我去放点音乐 |
[16:54] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[16:56] | Go talk to her. | 去和她聊聊 |
[17:00] | She kind of scares me. | 她有点吓到我了 |
[17:02] | I mean, it’s the whole Olivia Newton-John of it all. | 全是奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰的歌 |
[17:05] | Anyways, I’d rather just stay and hang with you. | 总之我更想和你待在一起 |
[17:11] | ‘Cause you’re super cool. | 因为你超级酷 |
[17:25] | Sorry. Tricky little bugger. | 抱歉 这窃听器挺难对付 |
[17:27] | – You okay? – Yeah, what–yeah I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -什么 对 我还好 |
[17:30] | Well, except that my boyfriend took off on an unauthorized, | 除了我的男朋友非法前往1983年 |
[17:32] | illegal trip to 1983 and didn’t bother to tell me. | 他没有获得授权 也没打算告诉我 |
[17:35] | I’m sure that he was just trying to protect you. | 我相信他只是想要保护你 |
[17:38] | Oh, that is such crap. | 真是胡说八道 |
[17:44] | If you care about someone, | 如果你关心一个人 |
[17:46] | if you trust someone, if you… | 如果你信任一个人 如果你… |
[17:50] | Might even love someone… | 甚至爱这个人 |
[17:54] | You tell them something like this. | 你会把这样的事告诉他们 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:01] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[18:03] | so how’d you find out the guys were gone? | 所以你怎么发现他们走了的 |
[18:09] | Wyatt told me. | 怀亚特告诉我的 |
[18:12] | Before. | 在走之前 |
[18:14] | You know, I had to buy him some time and he had to tell me. | 我得为他争取点时间 他也不得不告诉我 |
[18:18] | You know? | 你了解吗 |
[18:21] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对 |
[18:23] | – Tracker all set? – Yeah, she’s ready. | -追踪器都安好了吗 -对 她准备好了 |
[18:25] | Um, our people will be seconds away | 假如你遇到任何危险 |
[18:26] | if you’re in any trouble at all. | 我们的人都能立刻赶到 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:34] | Could be worse. | 不算最糟 |
[18:36] | Could be the French and Indian War. | 不至于像法印战争那么糟 |
[19:04] | We’re tracking her now. | 我们正在追踪她 |
[19:11] | – Anthony, I–I– – Go! | -安东尼 我… -走 |
[19:13] | – What is that? – She stopped. | -发生了什么 -她停下了 |
[19:15] | Move in now. | 现在行动 |
[19:17] | Inside! Inside! | 在里面 在里面 |
[19:19] | – Where are you taking me? – Where is it? | -你要带我去哪 -它在哪里 |
[19:20] | – Where’s what? – Your tracker. | -什么在哪里 -你的追踪器 |
[19:22] | – Where is it? – What are you talking about? | -它在哪里 -你在说什么 |
[19:24] | I don’t know what you’re talk– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:31] | Where’s the signal? Get it back. | 信号哪去了 快恢复 |
[19:32] | – I’m trying. – Jiya, try it. | -我在试了 -吉雅 来试试 |
[19:36] | – I just want to talk. – Talk about what, okay? | -我只是想谈谈 -要谈什么 |
[19:38] | I came to you ’cause you said that | 我来见你是因为你说 |
[19:40] | you had a way to end all of this. | 你有方法了结这些事 |
[19:41] | And I do. | 我确实有 |
[19:42] | I just need your help first. | 我只是得先得到你的帮助 |
[19:55] | She’s back. | 她的信号恢复了 |
[20:01] | She’s headed west on 16th. | 她正在十六大道往西走 |
[20:06] | Stop there. Against the wall. | 站那别动 面朝墙壁 |
[20:17] | Okay–ow! Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 好了 轻点轻点 |
[20:19] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | Stop! | 别这样 |
[20:23] | Rufus is gone. | 卢夫斯不见了 |
[20:27] | So I guess I got to trust you. | 看来我只能信任你了 |
[20:30] | I wish I could say the same. | 我要是也能信任你就好了 |
[20:33] | I know what my family must think of me. | 我知道我的家人是怎么看待我的 |
[20:37] | I’m sure Homeland Security’s questioned them. | 我敢肯定国土安全部的人已经审问过他们了 |
[20:40] | They probably think I’m a monster. | 他们大概会认为我是个恶魔 |
[20:42] | Anthony… | 安东尼 |
[20:44] | either you trust me or you don’t. | 不管你信不信任我 |
[20:47] | I–I get that you and Flynn are trying to wipe out Rittenhouse… | 我知道你和弗林想彻底除掉里滕豪斯 |
[20:51] | We’re no better than Rittenhouse. | 我们没比里滕豪斯强到哪去 |
[20:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:56] | I’m just a cog in Flynn’s machine, I get it. | 我只不过是弗林的一枚棋子 我明白 |
[20:59] | I do. | 我真明白 |
[21:03] | But I can’t do it anymore. | 但我再也做不下去了 |
[21:07] | Not with what Rittenhouse plans to do. | 尤其是里滕豪斯想要做的事情 |
[21:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:13] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[21:15] | Rittenhouse tries to control everything. | 里滕豪斯想要控制一切 |
[21:18] | But truth is, it’s a struggle. | 但实际上 这是一场斗争 |
[21:20] | They’ve always fought against outliers, rebels. | 他们一直都在跟局外人 反叛者 |
[21:23] | JFK, MLK. | 肯尼迪 马丁·路德·金做斗争 |
[21:25] | And these days, they lose more control every year. | 而如今 他们每年都失去越来越多的控制力 |
[21:30] | But what if they could change it? | 但是如果他们可以改变呢 |
[21:33] | Change what? | 改变什么 |
[21:35] | – Change history? – Go back. | -改变历史 -回到过去 |
[21:39] | In the Mothership. | 用母船 |
[21:41] | Attack key moments in time, till they get what they want, | 及时地向关键时间点发起攻击 |
[21:45] | a reality in their image. | 直到得到他们想要的现实 |
[21:48] | Shiny, happy, brave new world. | 闪耀 幸福 勇敢的新世界 |
[21:53] | Sterile, clean… | 纯净无暇 |
[21:56] | and totally under their thumb. | 完全在他们的掌控之中 |
[21:57] | Are you telling me that Rittenhouse wants to | 你是说 里滕豪斯想要 |
[22:00] | take the Mothership back | 把母船要回去 |
[22:02] | so they can nuke history even more than Flynn? | 然后比弗林更疯狂地改变历史 |
[22:03] | Sister… | 姑娘 |
[22:06] | you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你看得还不够远 |
[22:09] | Flynn’s the only thing standing in their way. | 弗林是他们唯一的绊脚石 |
[22:12] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够 |
[22:14] | I can’t risk them getting the Mothership. | 我不能冒这个风险让他们得到母船 |
[22:18] | So I’m gonna destroy it. | 所以我要毁掉它 |
[22:22] | And I hope to God you and Rufus… | 我衷心地希望你和卢夫斯 |
[22:26] | will blow up yours, too. | 把你们的船也毁掉 |
[22:28] | There’ll be people who don’t want you to. | 一定会有人阻拦你们 |
[22:30] | Don’t trust them. | 请不要相信他们 |
[22:33] | And don’t trust Connor Mason. | 不要相信康纳·梅森 |
[22:37] | So I’m just supposed to believe | 那我又为什么要相信 |
[22:38] | everything that you’re telling me right now? | 你此时此刻跟我说的这些呢 |
[22:40] | Tell your government agent to turn on her satellites. | 让你们的政府探员把卫星打开 |
[22:44] | When you see an explosion in Oakland… | 你们要是看到奥克兰有爆炸 |
[22:48] | you’ll know I’ve destroyed the Mothership. | 你们就会知道那是我炸了母船 |
[22:53] | And I got to believe you’ll do the right thing, too. | 我也只能寄希望于你们也会做出正确的决定 |
[23:07] | Grab the power pellet to your right. | 抓住那个能量球 放到右手边 |
[23:09] | – No, the other right. – Okay, okay. | -不对 另一边 -好的 |
[23:11] | Grab it. | 快抓啊 |
[23:12] | You’re actually really good at this. | 你玩这个还真挺在行的 |
[23:14] | Oh, it’s all about the reflexes, Ma’am. | 这都是条件反射 女士 |
[23:18] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[23:19] | Right? | 对吗 |
[23:20] | Hi, yeah, you were on the flight. | 你当时在飞机上 |
[23:22] | You remember. 7D. | 你记得 我坐7D |
[23:26] | Almost did recognize you out of uniform. | 不穿制服差点没认出来你 |
[23:29] | You took real good care of me. | 你把我照顾得特别周全 |
[23:31] | Mm. Gave me that extra tiny vodka. | 还多给了我一小瓶伏特加 |
[23:33] | Let me return the favor, come on. | 让我来回报一下 |
[23:35] | Oh, actually, I’m in the middle of something. | 我这儿正忙着呢 |
[23:37] | Come on, just one drink. | 来吧 就一杯 |
[23:38] | – Don’t tell me you’re stuck up. – Read a signal, buddy. | -别这么高傲 -识趣吧 哥们 |
[23:41] | The lady says no thanks. | 这位女士是在拒绝你 |
[23:46] | No one asked you… | 谁问你了 |
[23:48] | Buddy. | 哥们 |
[23:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:54] | See, now you’re not reading my signal, | 你没明白我的意思 |
[23:56] | and that’s a problem. | 这就麻烦了 |
[24:00] | Are you reading my signal now? | 你现在明白我的意思了吗 |
[24:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:19] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这就是我们职业的弊端 |
[24:21] | How do you like your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[24:23] | Besides the predatory schmucks? | 除了这种混账色狼以外 |
[24:27] | – I used to love it. – Yeah? | -我以前挺喜欢的 -是吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah, I mean, I joined ’cause I wanted to see the world. | 我参加这份工作就是因为我想看看这个世界 |
[24:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:32] | Well, so far, I’ve seen Columbus, Milwaukee, | 目前为止 我去过哥伦布 密尔沃基 |
[24:35] | Rockford, Chicago a couple of times. | 罗克福德 芝加哥也去过几次 |
[24:37] | I know. | 是呀 |
[24:38] | Really glamorous, right? | 特别丰富吧 |
[24:40] | Pays the bills. | 薪水也够 |
[24:42] | So if you could do anything, what would you do? | 如果可以做任何事情 你会想要做什么 |
[24:46] | – I’d go home. – To Cleveland? | -我想回家 -回克利夫兰 |
[24:48] | Yeah, how did… how did you know that? | 对 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:53] | Uh, it’s just a guess. | 随便一猜 |
[24:55] | – Well, you’re an Indians fan. – Right, yeah, of course. | -你喜欢印第安人队 -对的 确实 |
[24:57] | Wow, you’re really paying attention. | 你还真是注意听讲 |
[25:01] | You should go home. | 你应该回家 |
[25:03] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[25:05] | There was this thing with my mom. | 我跟我妈之间 |
[25:09] | It’s just, uh… | 有点 |
[25:12] | It’s a whole thing, so… | 说起来很复杂 |
[25:15] | I can’t go home until I can either prove her wrong | 在我回家之前 要么证明她错了 |
[25:19] | or have some good news. | 要么有所成就 |
[25:27] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:29] | Do you want some advice? | 想听一些建议吗 |
[25:32] | If you have the chance to go home and see your family, | 如果你有机会回家见家人 |
[25:35] | you should do it. | 你应该去 |
[25:38] | You don’t want to live with any regrets. | 你不会想心怀悔恨地生活的 |
[25:43] | Tomorrow, I get to see my family for the first time in… | 明天我就能再见多年未见的 |
[25:48] | years. | 家人 |
[25:57] | – There you are! – Claire. | -你在这里呢 -克莱尔 |
[25:59] | You made it! | 你做到了 |
[26:00] | – Ugh, yeah. – Finally. | -是的 -终于 |
[26:02] | Oh, my gosh, you’re soaking. | 我的天 你都湿透了 |
[26:03] | Yeah, yeah, the roads were flooded. | 是啊 路都淹了 |
[26:05] | It’s a nightmare, you got out just in time. | 糟糕透了 你出来得真是时候 |
[26:08] | – Here, come sit down. – Oh, thank you. | -来坐下吧 -谢谢 |
[26:11] | Hey, you found your friend. Hi. | 你找到了你的朋友 你好 |
[26:13] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | Well, he came to the airport looking for you. | 他来机场找过你 |
[26:15] | I told him you were here. | 我告诉他你在这里 |
[26:16] | – Oh, no, no, no, we just met. – Yeah. | -不是的 我们刚见面 -是啊 |
[26:18] | He’s not your friend from high school? | 他不是你高中的朋友吗 |
[26:19] | – No. – But he knew your name. | -不是 -但他知道你的名字 |
[26:23] | I think you’re confused about something. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[26:25] | Um, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[26:28] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[26:29] | No, I think you should just stay away from her. | 别过来 我认为你该离她远点 |
[26:30] | Well, if you let me explain, then I could– | 如果你能听我解释 我可以… |
[26:32] | You know what, I think you heard the lady. | 你听到那位女士的话了 |
[26:33] | Hang out in the lobby if you want, grab yourself a coffee. | 去门厅那边吧 喝一杯咖啡 |
[26:36] | But you can’t stay here. | 但你不能呆在这儿 |
[26:41] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[26:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:48] | Uh, yeah. | 还好 |
[26:49] | Yeah. Thank you. | 还好 谢谢 |
[27:00] | – You okay? – Damn it, no matter what I do | -你还好吗 -该死 不管我做什么 |
[27:02] | they end up together. | 他们都会在一起 |
[27:03] | That’s just did. | 确实是 |
[27:05] | – Maybe that’s just… – No, | -也许只是… -不行 |
[27:06] | dont you dare say “Fate” to me right now. | 现在别对我说”命运” |
[27:09] | No, That’s just two people who make a stupid decision | 不行 只是两个人做了愚蠢的决定 |
[27:12] | to bang in a hotel room, | 去旅馆搞一发 |
[27:13] | and my wife dies because of it. | 而我的妻子因此而死 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:20] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 这样做 |
[27:22] | We’re gonna lure Joel into the back hallway. | 我们引诱乔尔到后面的走廊 |
[27:23] | “Lure him”? | “引诱他” |
[27:25] | In the what– what are you going to do? | 到哪里…你打算做什么 |
[27:27] | I’m just gonna take him on a little ride. | 我就打算带他去兜个风 |
[27:28] | So we’re just entering kidnapping territory here? | 所以我们就开始从事绑架活动了吗 |
[27:30] | With an armed state trooper in the building, | 楼里还有一个携带武器的州警 |
[27:32] | and a life-threatening storm– | 还有致命的暴风雨 |
[27:33] | I don’t know– yes, pretty much. | 不知道 对 差不多 |
[27:38] | Wyatt… | 怀亚特 |
[27:40] | you promised you wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 你保证过你不会伤害任何人 |
[27:42] | Rufus, I’m not gonna hurt anyone. | 卢夫斯 我不会伤害任何人 |
[27:44] | This is just something I got to do. | 这只是我必须要做的事情 |
[27:55] | You think Bruhl was telling the truth? | 你认为布鲁尔说的是实话 |
[27:56] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[27:57] | but if he is and he’s going to blow up the Mothership, | 但如果他真的打算炸了母船 |
[28:00] | I think we should destroy the “Lifeboat.” | 我认为我们应该毁了”救生船” |
[28:02] | What about your sister? | 你的妹妹怎么办 |
[28:03] | We get her back first, of course. | 我们当然先把她找回来 |
[28:05] | But Bruhl’s right. | 但是布鲁尔说得有道理 |
[28:07] | These machines are too dangerous– | 这机器太危险了 |
[28:09] | nobody should have them in the first place. | 一开始就不应该有人有 |
[28:10] | You think Mason or my bosses are just gonna smile | 你觉得梅森或我的上司会欣然同意说 |
[28:13] | and say, “Sure, let’s torch it”? | “好啊 我们一把烧了” |
[28:15] | – No, we do it ourselves. – They’ll build another one. | -不 我们自己来 -他们会再造的 |
[28:18] | Not for a couple years. | 短时间内造不出 |
[28:19] | You think Wyatt’s in trouble now? | 你认为怀亚特现在是有麻烦 |
[28:20] | Can you imagine the ocean of crap you’d be swimming in? | 你能想象你要陷入的巨大泥沼吗 |
[28:23] | I can, but if we have a chance to end all of this now… | 我可以 但如果我们有机会现在就终止一切 |
[28:29] | How many opportunities does a girl get to save the world? | 女生拯救世界的机会更待何时 |
[28:36] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 我们做 |
[28:38] | But for now, this has to be our secret. | 但是目前 这必须是我们的秘密 |
[28:42] | You can’t mention it to anyone else, especially Mason. | 你不能和其他人提起 特别是梅森 |
[28:45] | Mason–how can he work with Rittenhouse, knowing this? | 梅森…知道这后他怎么会和里滕豪斯合作 |
[28:47] | I know, he’s a son of a bitch, but I have proof, | 我懂 他是个混蛋 但是我有证据 |
[28:50] | photos of him meeting with someone from Rittenhouse. | 他和里滕豪斯的人会面的照片 |
[28:54] | What proof? | 什么证据 |
[29:14] | – Lucy? – I’ve seen this man before. | -露西 -我之前见过这个人 |
[29:19] | I drove to his house, and I knocked on his front door. | 我开车到他家门口 敲了门 |
[29:24] | That’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[29:28] | Tornadoes have been sighted in northeast Fulton County | 富尔顿县东北部出现龙卷风 |
[29:31] | and as far north as Lucas County. | 向北蔓延至卢卡斯县 |
[29:33] | The public is ordered to stay off the roads | 行人不得上路 |
[29:35] | and take cover. | 寻找庇护 |
[29:37] | Hey, there’s, uh– there’s flooding. | 有地方淹掉了 |
[29:39] | – Sorry? – In the kitchen. | -你说什么 -厨房里 |
[29:41] | Uh, there’s water everywhere. It’s spreading. | 到处都是水 还在到处漫 |
[29:43] | Let me just go and check on this. | 我去查看一下 |
[29:50] | Your sister okay? | 你妹妹还好吗 |
[29:52] | I don’t know. Phone lines are down. | 不知道 电话线坏了 |
[29:54] | She, uh, lives in a double wide with her kid. | 她和孩子住在房车里 |
[29:57] | No basement. I’m worried. | 没有地下室 我很担心 |
[29:59] | Hey, man, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:01] | For everything. | 对所有事 |
[30:06] | – Tough guy. – You need to go. | -硬汉 -你得离开 |
[30:08] | The girl’s mine. I saw her first. | 那女孩是我的 我先看到她的 |
[30:10] | You’re not listening to me, man–get out of here. | 你没听懂 离开这儿 |
[30:11] | Oh, I’m hearing your signal now. | 我听明白你的话了 |
[30:13] | Loud and clear. | 清清楚楚 |
[30:18] | Knock it off, right now! | 住手 马上 |
[30:20] | Hold on. | 别动 |
[30:22] | Now you, stand over there. | 你站在那里 |
[30:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:26] | Now whatever problem you’re having, it ends now. | 不管你们有什么争端 现在结束了 |
[30:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[30:31] | All right. | 好 |
[30:33] | Okay, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[30:35] | I got a permit for this, I’m in the military. | 我有许可证 我是军人 |
[30:36] | He does. | 他有 |
[30:38] | I want to see some ID. | 我要看证件 |
[30:39] | – Right now. – I–I don’t have it on me. | -现在就要 -我没带在身上 |
[30:41] | What do you think I am, some kind of idiot? | 你以为我是蠢货吗 |
[30:43] | Hands up now, where I can see them! | 举起手来 让我看到你的手 |
[30:44] | All right. Easy. | 好 放松 |
[30:48] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[30:51] | Turn around! | 转过身 |
[31:02] | Everything all right? | 有问题吗 |
[31:04] | When can we be ready? | 我们什么时候准备好 |
[31:06] | Five more minutes. | 再给五分钟 |
[31:08] | Then we can take Emma out for a spin. | 我们就带艾玛出去兜风 |
[31:11] | The three hour tour. | 三小时游览 |
[31:15] | Can’t believe you’re able to do all of that | 不敢相信你不用梅森电脑和诊断系统 |
[31:17] | without the Mason computers and diagnostics. | 就能完全修好 |
[31:19] | Eh, it’s what I get paid for. | 这是我的职责所在 |
[31:21] | Oh, that’s right, I don’t get paid. | 没错 我没工资 |
[31:23] | You remember how to pilot it? | 你记得怎么驾驶这个吗 |
[31:26] | It’s like riding a bike, right? | 和骑自行车一样忘不了 对吧 |
[31:28] | – Can I help? – No. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[31:30] | I have learned from experience there’s no point | 根据我的经验 |
[31:32] | rushing Anthony. | 催安东尼也没用 |
[31:43] | Yeah, the roads are all blocked. | 是啊 路全被堵了 |
[31:44] | When it opens up, I’ll bring him in. | 一旦开放 我就送他收监 |
[31:47] | Uh, there’s a kid– ran out into the storm. | 有个孩子 跑到暴风雨中去了 |
[31:51] | – You got to help! – What kid? | -你得帮帮忙 -什么孩子 |
[31:53] | His name is Haley Joel. | 他叫海利·乔尔 |
[31:55] | He’s short, kind of creepy-looking. | 个子矮 长得有点可怕 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:04] | Get me his keys. | 把他的钥匙给我 |
[32:07] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[32:08] | I was getting him out of here! | 我正要引他出去 |
[32:10] | Is Claire still at the bar? | 克莱尔还在酒吧吗 |
[32:14] | It’s closed. | 关门了 |
[32:16] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪 |
[32:18] | Rufus? | 卢夫斯 |
[32:21] | They went to her room. | 他们去她的房间了 |
[32:28] | Whoa, what’re you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[32:30] | I saw the keychain. | 我看到钥匙链了 |
[32:32] | I know her room number. | 我知道她的房门号 |
[32:34] | Wyatt, you promised. | 怀亚特 你保证过的 |
[32:36] | What about Jessica? | 那杰西卡呢 |
[32:38] | What’d she think? | 她会怎么想 |
[32:44] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[32:47] | Really sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[33:05] | – Oh, my God! – Wait, wait, wait. | -天啊 -等等 等等 |
[33:07] | – Hold on! – No, he’s got a gun! | -等一下 -不 他有枪 |
[33:08] | – Joel! – He’s got a gun! | -乔尔 -他有枪 |
[33:09] | – He’s got a gun! – Stop! Shh, shh, shh. | -他有枪 -别喊 嘘 |
[33:11] | Stop it, stop it, stop it. It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 别喊 没事 别担心 |
[33:13] | It’s just–it’s important to me that you guys aren’t together. | 只是你们不在一起对我来说很重要 |
[33:15] | Okay, listen, listen, I’m sorry. | 好 听着 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | You seemed like a really nice guy, you did. | 你看起来像个好人 真的 |
[33:19] | – It’s not you, I just– – What? | -不是因为你 我只是 -怎么 |
[33:21] | – I just– – No, no, it’s not about that! | -我只是 -不 与那个无关 |
[33:24] | I’m trying to stop you guys from doing something bad. | 我是要阻止你们做坏事 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | I’m trying to save someone’s life. | 我想要救一个人 |
[33:28] | I won’t touch her, man. | 我不会碰她的 |
[33:31] | – I’ll leave. – No, no, no, please don’t go! | -我走了 -不不不 请别走 |
[33:32] | – I’m sorry. – Please don’t go! | -我很抱歉 -求你别走 |
[33:34] | I can’t take that chance. Go. | 我不能冒这个险 走 |
[33:36] | Please! Please don’t kill me. | 求你 求你别杀我 |
[33:39] | I’m not gonna hurt you, | 我不会伤害你的 |
[33:40] | we’re just going for a drive. | 我们只是去兜兜风 |
[33:43] | Stop fighting me. Please. | 别反抗我了 麻烦你 |
[34:05] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[34:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:09] | Uh… I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:11] | It’s all right, look, I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? | 没事的 听着 我不会伤害你的 |
[34:14] | Here. | 来 |
[34:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. | 慢点 慢点 |
[34:30] | Come on, man. | 振作点 |
[34:34] | – We got to go! – Come on, man! | -我们得走了 -振作点 |
[34:36] | Hey, come on! | 振作点 |
[34:39] | Wyatt, now. | 怀亚特 现在 |
[34:44] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[35:00] | – I didn’t mean to. – I know. | -我不是故意的 -我知道 |
[35:05] | – I just– – I know you didn’t mean | -我只是 -我知道你 |
[35:06] | for that guy to get hurt. | 没有要伤害那个人 |
[35:10] | But at least the killer will not be born. | 但至少凶手不会出生了 |
[35:13] | And we saved three women. | 而且我们救了三个女人 |
[35:17] | Including Jessica. | 包括杰西卡 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:27] | But he didn’t deserve to die. | 但他不该死的 |
[35:37] | To answer your question, she’d hate it. | 回答你的问题 她肯定不喜欢这样 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:44] | You asked me what Jessica would think about all of this. | 你问过我 杰西卡对这些事会怎么看 |
[35:51] | She’d be horrified. | 她会吓坏的 |
[35:56] | Honestly, I don’t know how I’m gonna look her in the eye. | 实话说 我不知道怎么直视她的眼睛 |
[36:02] | But she’s gonna be there. | 但她会在的 |
[36:07] | She’s gonna be alive. | 她会活过来的 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 一定会 |
[36:41] | I just saw Lucy downstairs. | 我刚看见露西在楼下 |
[36:42] | She’s as skittish as a cat. | 她就跟猫一样胆小 |
[36:44] | How did it go with Bruhl? | 布鲁尔的事怎么样了 |
[36:49] | – Did they have a nice chat? – Sorry, Mr. Mason. | -他们谈妥了吗 -抱歉 梅森先生 |
[36:52] | – National security and all that. – Yes, well, obviously. | -这事关国家安全 -没错 当然 |
[36:55] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才问你 |
[36:57] | What did Bruhl have to say to her? | 布鲁尔对她说了些什么 |
[36:59] | I’m not playing games with you today, I’m not in the mood. | 我今天没空陪你玩游戏 我没心情 |
[37:01] | Oh, what’s the matter, your boss is miffed | 怎么回事 因为你丢了的时光机 |
[37:03] | you lost the time machine? | 你老板怒火中烧吗 |
[37:04] | You should talk. | 轮得到你说 |
[37:05] | – You’ve lost two of them. – You know what? | -你可丢了两台时光机 -你知道吗 |
[37:08] | I am sick of you whispering in corners | 我受够你整天窃窃私语 |
[37:10] | and keeping secrets from me | 什么事都对我保密 |
[37:12] | like we’re in bloody primary school. | 就像我们是该死的小学生一样 |
[37:14] | And you know what, last time I looked, | 你不要忘了 |
[37:15] | this was still my building, so you have no right– | 这还是我的大楼 所以你无权… |
[37:18] | The U.S. Government gives me the right. | 美国政府赋予了我权力 |
[37:23] | Now please, respectfully, get the hell out. | 现在请你给我 滚出去 |
[37:28] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[37:30] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:37] | – Okay. – Hands where I can see ’em. | -好的 -把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[37:39] | Oh, okay. Hey, cool, cool, cool. | 好的 放松 别紧张 |
[37:41] | Everything’s cool, all right? | 一切都没事 好吗 |
[37:42] | He brought it back, okay? | 他把时光机还回来了 |
[37:43] | – No harm right? – Is that really necessary? | -什么事都没有 -这么做有必要吗 |
[37:45] | Give them a minute. | 给他们点时间 |
[37:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:48] | Tell me about Jessica. | 告诉我杰西卡的情况 |
[37:54] | I’m so sorry, uh… | 我很抱歉 |
[37:56] | Jessica’s still dead. | 杰西卡没活过来 |
[37:58] | They never found her killer. | 他们没有发现杀她的凶手 |
[38:00] | What? | 什么 |
[38:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:04] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[38:05] | No, something doesn’t seem right. | 不 一定是哪里出错了 |
[38:07] | That–that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[38:08] | The other two women Gilliam killed, they’re alive. | 另外两个被吉列姆所杀的女人都活着 |
[38:11] | We saved them, just… | 我们救了她们 可是… |
[38:14] | not Jessica. | 没能救杰西卡 |
[38:20] | No, that… | 不会的 |
[38:22] | No, but he said he did it, so that doesn’t… | 他说了是他干的 所以不可能… |
[38:25] | No, he’s… | 不 他是… |
[38:27] | He said he killed my wife. | 他说他杀了我的妻子 |
[38:28] | Wyatt, you need to go. | 怀亚特 你该走了 |
[38:30] | That doesn’t make any sense. No, no, no. | 这不可能 不不不 |
[38:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no. | 等等 等等 不会的 |
[38:32] | No, no, no–no, she’s alive, guys, please! | 不 她还活着 大伙 求你们了 |
[38:35] | Just hold a second! No, she is alive! | 等一下 不 她还活着 |
[38:37] | No, she has to be! | 她必须活着 |
[38:38] | Wait, wait! No, please! | 等下 不要 求你 |
[38:40] | She has to be alive! Jessica’s alive. | 她必须活着 杰西卡还活着 |
[38:51] | There was just an explosion in Oakland. | 奥克兰刚发生了一起爆炸 |
[38:53] | Pretty big. | 相当严重 |
[39:00] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:02] | There’s no debris from the Mothership. | 这里没发现母船的残骸 |
[39:05] | Maybe Anthony didn’t blow it up after all. | 或许安东尼并没有炸毁母船 |
[39:07] | We found something else. | 我们有其他发现 |
[39:17] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[39:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[39:27] | Two rounds to the chest. | 两发子弹击中胸部 |
[39:29] | Close range. | 近距离射击 |
[39:31] | – Flynn? – Most likely discovered | -弗林吗 -最可能的情况是 |
[39:33] | – he was trying to… – Do the right thing. | -他们发现他准备 -做正确的事 |
[39:40] | What’d you tell his family? | 你要怎么和他家人说 |
[39:42] | That he died in an accident serving his country. | 他在一场意外中不幸为国捐躯 |
[39:46] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[39:48] | That’s good. | 这样很好 |
[40:10] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:11] | Look, I know exactly who you are, | 听着 我很清楚你是谁 |
[40:13] | and I know you know exactly who I am, | 也知道你很清楚我是谁 |
[40:15] | and it’s probably a huge mistake coming over here, | 也许来这里是一个天大的错误 |
[40:17] | but I thought that maybe even you | 但我觉得即使是你 |
[40:19] | wouldn’t hurt your own daughter. | 也不会伤害自己的女儿 |
[40:21] | And I just wanted to tell you face to face… | 我只是想当面告诉你 |
[40:25] | that I know. | 我都知道了 |
[40:26] | You’ve got this all wrong, Lucy. | 你搞错了 露西 |
[40:29] | I’m–I’m glad you know about Rittenhouse, | 我很高兴你知道里滕豪斯了 |
[40:33] | I’m glad you’re here. It’s a relief, honestly. | 也很高兴你来这里 说实话 我很欣慰 |
[40:36] | A relief? | 欣慰 |
[40:37] | Having to watch you from afar, never being able to speak to… | 必须远远地看着你 不能和自己亲生女儿 |
[40:42] | to my own daughter. It’s been… | 说上一句话 这真的是… |
[40:48] | Hasn’t been easy. | 非常难熬 |
[40:50] | And you– | 而你 |
[40:51] | you’re smart, you’re beautiful, you’re incredib– | 你这么聪慧美丽 这么不可思议… |
[40:55] | I could care less what you think about me. | 我不想知道你对我的看法 |
[40:58] | What you are a part of is inhuman. | 你所参与的事 实在毫无人性 |
[41:04] | – Rittenhouse? – Rittenhouse. | -里滕豪斯的事吗 -没错 里滕豪斯 |
[41:07] | Well, I’ve got news for you, my dear, | 我要告诉你个消息 亲爱的 |
[41:09] | you’re a part of it, too. | 这事你也参与其中 |
[41:10] | Whether you know it or not, it’s in your blood. | 无论你知晓与否 这存在于你的血液中 |
[41:14] | It’s your legacy. | 这是祖传的 |
[41:17] | And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 而且没什么好羞愧的 |
[41:22] | It’s a gift. | 这是一件礼物 |
[41:28] | Oh, Lucy. | 露西 |
[41:32] | We have so much to talk about. | 我们还有很多事需要详谈 |