时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I know what you’re really meant to be, Lucy. | 我知道你要成为怎样的人 |
[00:04] | Just ask them why they really chose you for this mission. | 问问他们究竟为什么要选你 |
[00:08] | – Car trouble? – You’re with Rittenhouse. | -车抛锚了吗 -你和里滕豪斯一伙的 |
[00:10] | If you keep playing your part, | 如果你继续完成你的工作 |
[00:11] | it helps us protect everyone. | 就能帮助我们保护所有人 |
[00:13] | You, your family. | 你 你的家人 |
[00:15] | You and Anthony Bruhl were the first ones they ever sent | 你和安东尼·布鲁尔是他们首批派去 |
[00:18] | – to travel through time. – Rittenhouse happened. | -进行时光穿越的人 -里滕豪斯出现了 |
[00:20] | You faked your own death and hid in the past. | 你伪造自己死了 躲在过去 |
[00:22] | I know things that Anthony doesn’t know. | 我知道些安东尼不知道的事情 |
[00:24] | You remember how to pilot it? | 你记得怎么驾驶这个吗 |
[00:26] | It’s like riding a bike, right? | 和骑自行车一样忘不了 对吧 |
[00:27] | But if the Mothership falls | 但如果母船 |
[00:28] | into Rittenhouse’s hands, | 落入里滕豪斯的手里 |
[00:30] | it’s too dangerous. | 就太危险了 |
[00:32] | – Flynn? – Most likely discovered | -弗林吗 -最可能的情况是 |
[00:34] | – he was trying to– – Do the right thing. | -他们发现他准备 -做正确的事 |
[00:37] | I want you to help me steal the time machine to save Jess. | 我希望你帮我偷时光机去救杰西 |
[00:40] | He–he brought it back, okay? No harm, right? | 他把时光机还回来了 什么事都没有 |
[00:42] | – Tell me about Jessica. – Jessica’s still dead. | -告诉我杰西卡的情况 -杰西卡没活过来 |
[00:44] | She’s alive, guys, please! | 她还活着 大伙 求你们了 |
[00:46] | That’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[00:47] | I’m glad you know about Rittenhouse. | 我很高兴你知道里滕豪斯了 |
[00:49] | What you are a part of is inhuman. | 你所参与的事 实在毫无人性 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ve got news for you, my dear, | 我要告诉你个消息 亲爱的 |
[00:52] | you’re a part of it too. | 这事你也参与其中 |
[00:56] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能起到安慰作用的话 |
[00:57] | you’re taking this much better than I did. | 你接受得可比我好多了 |
[00:59] | I was 17… | 我那时才17岁 |
[01:01] | when my father told me about Rittenhouse. | 我父亲告诉了我里滕豪斯的事 |
[01:04] | And how do you handle a responsibility like that? | 我该如何肩负起如此重任 |
[01:07] | Took me a long, long time to come to grips with it. | 我花了很长很长时间才接受现实 |
[01:12] | My father– your grandfather– | 我的父亲 你的祖父 |
[01:15] | Ethan Cahill, he’s still alive. | 伊森·卡希尔 他还在世 |
[01:17] | You’ll meet him soon. | 你很快会见到他的 |
[01:19] | He ran away when he was told. | 他得知这事的时候逃跑了 |
[01:22] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:23] | You’ll come around like we all did, | 你会像我们一样接受的 |
[01:27] | because it’s who you are, Lucy. | 因为这就是真正的你 露西 |
[01:30] | It’s your legacy. | 这是你的传承 |
[01:33] | You know, not a day goes by | 你知道 我没有一天 |
[01:34] | that I don’t think of you. | 不在想着你 |
[01:35] | Would you please stop pretending | 你能不能不要再假装 |
[01:36] | that you actually care about me? | 你其实很关心我 |
[01:38] | My entire life, not one phone call, | 我这一生里 没给我打过一次电话 |
[01:40] | and all of a sudden you’re Dad of the Year? | 然后突然你就成了年度最佳父亲了吗 |
[01:41] | I get it. Your life is– | 我懂 你的生活… |
[01:43] | is crazy and getting crazier. | 很疯狂 还在变得更疯狂 |
[01:45] | You’re engaged to some doctor you don’t know. | 你和一个你不认识的医生订婚了 |
[01:48] | You don’t even have your sister to talk to, | 你甚至没有了可以说话的妹妹 |
[01:50] | and now I come along. | 而现在我又出现了 |
[01:52] | I am so… | 我真的… |
[01:55] | so sorry about Amy. | 真的为艾米感到遗憾 |
[01:57] | You do not get to say her name. | 你没有资格说她的名字 |
[01:59] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[02:01] | What do you know about Rittenhouse | 你对里滕豪斯了解多少 |
[02:03] | besides what Flynn has told you? | 除了弗林告诉你的那些 |
[02:05] | I went to 1780 and I met David Rittenhouse myself! | 我去1780年见到了大卫·里滕豪斯本人 |
[02:08] | He had these dark theories that– | 他有很多黑暗的理论… |
[02:10] | You don’t think we’ve evolved since then? | 你不觉得之后我们进步了吗 |
[02:13] | We don’t use leeches anymore either. | 我们也不再用水蛭治疗法了 |
[02:15] | When you’re inside, you’ll see the good we do. | 等你进来后 你会了解我们的好处 |
[02:18] | I will stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[02:20] | I will never be a part of this, do you hear me? | 我绝对不会参与其中 你听到了吗 |
[02:22] | I said the same thing. | 我也说过同样的话 |
[02:24] | So did my father. | 我的父亲也是 |
[02:26] | Rittenhouse… | 里滕豪斯 |
[02:27] | Rittenhouse isn’t a choice. | 里滕豪斯不是一种选择 |
[02:30] | It’s blood. | 而是血缘 |
[02:32] | Yours, mine, | 你的 我的 |
[02:35] | and your kids someday. | 有一天还会成为你孩子的 |
[02:39] | When you’re ready to come home, I’ll be here, Lucy… | 当你准备好回家时 我会在这里 露西 |
[02:45] | with open arms. | 张开双臂欢迎你 |
[02:55] | Two lefts from headquarters, 30 minutes on the freeway, | 总部出来左拐两次 30分钟高速公路 |
[02:58] | and four gravel roundabouts. | 四个碎石交叉路口 |
[02:59] | That should put us somewhere in the… | 也就是说我们现在大概在 |
[03:01] | National Park. | 国家公园附近 |
[03:03] | Smart place for a black site. | 建黑基地的好地点 |
[03:04] | You stole a time machine, Wyatt. | 你偷了个时光机 怀亚特 |
[03:06] | We can’t exactly throw you in county jail. | 我们又不能把你送到郡县监狱 |
[03:10] | You think you could, uh, | 你能不能 |
[03:12] | slip me a snorkel before the waterboarding starts? | 在水刑开始前偷偷给我个呼吸管 |
[03:15] | I am seriously pissed at you, | 我真的对你很生气 |
[03:18] | but I put in a call to Sam Dwyer. | 但是我叫来了萨姆·德怀尔 |
[03:20] | He’s a JAG defense lawyer, a good one. | 他是个军法署长辩护律师 挺好的一个 |
[03:23] | I don’t want a defense. | 我不需要辩护 |
[03:25] | I deserve this. | 这是我应得的 |
[03:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:38] | He said something to upset you, didn’t he? | 他说了些让你心烦的事 对吧 |
[03:40] | This is why I didn’t want you to see him. | 这就是为什么我不想让你见他 |
[03:41] | It’s not anything like that. I just– | 不是那样 我只是… |
[03:45] | I just want to know more about him. | 我只是想要更了解他 |
[03:47] | He was opinionated, and he was stubborn, | 他很武断 也很固执己见 |
[03:49] | and I see a lot of him in you, actually. | 实际上我在你身上看到了很多他的影子 |
[03:54] | What about his family? | 那他的家人呢 |
[03:55] | I met his parents once– from D.C. | 我见过一次他的父母 特区来的 |
[03:58] | His father was an aide in the White House, | 他的父亲是白宫的副官 |
[03:59] | I remember that. | 这我记得 |
[04:02] | All right, you want to know | 好吧 你想知道 |
[04:03] | the best thing about Benjamin Cahill? | 本杰明·卡希尔做得最好的一件事是什么吗 |
[04:07] | He gave me you. | 他给我带来了你 |
[04:14] | Scary Rittenhouse dude is your father? | 那吓人的里滕豪斯哥们是你爸爸 |
[04:16] | You shouldn’t have talked to him. | 你不该和他交流的 |
[04:17] | I had to see him with my own eyes. | 我要亲眼看看他才行 |
[04:18] | You put yourself in serious danger. | 你那样太危险了 |
[04:20] | The guy who’s been terrorizing me, that’s your dad? | 那个一直恐吓我的男人 是你爸爸 |
[04:23] | – My biological father. – How about you do me a favor, | -我的亲生父亲 -那你帮我个忙吧 |
[04:25] | and the next time you and your dad are at a barbecue, | 下次你和你爸爸一起烧烤时 |
[04:27] | you tell him it’d be super great if he didn’t kill my family! | 跟他说说要是他别杀我的家人就太好了 |
[04:30] | Okay, his name’s Benjamin Cahill. | 好了 他叫本杰明·卡希尔 |
[04:32] | Squeaky clean record. | 档案里没有一丝污点 |
[04:33] | He’s a pediatric surgeon at UCSF, | 他可是加州大学洛杉矶分校的小儿外科医师 |
[04:35] | for God’s sake. | 真是难以置信 |
[04:36] | Okay, that is so creepy. | 好了 这真是太惊悚了 |
[04:42] | Lucy, I’m… | 露西 |
[04:44] | sorry, I can’t imagine. How are you doing? | 对不起 我都无法想象 你还好吗 |
[04:45] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我怎么样 |
[04:47] | Look, we’ll figure this all out…somehow. | 听着 我们会都想通的 总有办法 |
[04:50] | Okay, I’m afraid we don’t have time. | 恐怕我们没多少时间了 |
[04:51] | Flynn jumped. May 21, 1927. | 弗林穿越了 1927年5月21日 |
[04:54] | – Paris. – What’s Paris? | -巴黎 -巴黎怎么了 |
[04:56] | That’s the day that Charles Lindbergh landed | 那天查尔斯·林德伯格在巴黎降落 |
[04:57] | in Paris–the first transatlantic solo flight– | 首次跨大西洋独立飞行 |
[04:59] | but I cannot do this, not now. | 但我没办法做这些了 现在不行 |
[05:01] | Okay, where’s Wyatt? | 怀亚特去哪了 |
[05:02] | I mean, we’re not doing this without him. | 没有他我们不会走的 |
[05:03] | After his little stunt, | 他搞出上次的小动作之后 |
[05:05] | there’s zero chance he’s going on this trip. | 是不可能再进行时光旅行了 |
[05:07] | My hands are tied. | 我也没办法 |
[05:08] | You can either jump into that “Lifeboat,” | 你们要么坐上”救生船” |
[05:10] | or you can sit back and watch Flynn torch history. | 要么就坐看弗林将历史付之一炬 |
[05:14] | Maybe we let Flynn torch history. | 也许我们可以放任弗林毁掉历史 |
[05:16] | – Lucy– – No, I’m serious. | -露西 -不 我是认真的 |
[05:17] | Okay, we know that Rittenhouse is terrible. | 我们知道里滕豪斯无恶不作 |
[05:19] | We know that–that they want to take the Mothership back | 我们知道他们想乘母船穿越历史 |
[05:21] | and destroy everything. | 摧毁一切 |
[05:22] | So what if we let Flynn take them out? | 如果我们就放任弗林干掉他们呢 |
[05:24] | I mean, that’s a good thing, right? | 那会是件好事 对吗 |
[05:27] | Lucy, I’m gonna go. | 露西 我会去的 |
[05:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:31] | I mean, after everything that Rittenhouse said | 即便里滕豪斯威胁你 |
[05:32] | they’re gonna do to your family? | 说要杀掉你的家人吗 |
[05:33] | Yes, they wildly and extravagantly suck, | 是的 他们非常而且出奇地坏 |
[05:37] | and I want them gone, but Flynn is going to hurt people. | 我也想让他们消失 但弗林会伤害到别人 |
[05:41] | He is going to kill people, change history. | 他会杀人 改变历史 |
[05:45] | You know that. | 你清楚的 |
[05:47] | And if we don’t stop him… | 如果我们不阻止他 |
[05:51] | that’s on us. | 那就是我们的罪过 |
[05:56] | I’ll go alone if I have to. | 就算一个人我也会去 |
[06:03] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:06] | Well, actually, you two won’t be going alone. | 实际上不止你们两个 |
[06:11] | Lucy Preston, Rufus Carlin, | 露西·普雷斯顿 卢夫斯·卡林 |
[06:14] | this is Master Sergeant David Baumgardner. | 这位是二级士官长大卫·鲍姆哥顿 |
[06:16] | Bam-Bam. Uh, Wyatt mentioned you before. | “爆爆” 怀亚特说到过你 |
[06:19] | “Dave’s” fine. | 叫我大卫就好 |
[06:20] | We’ve had him on standby since the Alamo mission. | 我们从阿拉莫那次任务后就请他待命 |
[06:22] | I thought Agent Christopher was yanking my chain | 克里斯托弗探员跟我说”时间旅行”时 |
[06:24] | when she said “Time travel,” But…holy crap. | 我以为她在逗我 不过 天呐 |
[06:28] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[06:29] | He’s been thoroughly briefed, but show him the ropes. | 已经跟他详细说过了 但你们还可以指点下 |
[06:32] | You’re the varsity squad now. | 你们现在是主力队伍了 |
[06:35] | That is not comforting. | 这一点也不让人放心 |
[06:36] | Look, I get how you must feel. Wyatt’s one of the best. | 我懂你们的感受 怀亚特是最出色的 |
[06:39] | Just do me a favor and no cowboy stuff, okay? | 只要记得别玩牛仔横冲直撞那一套 好吗 |
[06:41] | Unless there’s cowboys or something. | 除非遇到了牛仔一类的 |
[06:43] | Then, uh, do cowboy stuff. | 那时就牛仔一点好了 |
[06:49] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[06:51] | “Lucy’s” fine. | 叫我露西就好 |
[06:52] | Well, you’re in charge, Lucy. | 都听你的 露西 |
[06:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:04] | It’s a common misconception, but it’s not true. | 很多人都有误解 不过这不是真的 |
[07:07] | Well, why do they say | 那他们为什么说 |
[07:08] | short people have a Napoleon complex? | 矮个子都有拿破仑情结吗 |
[07:08] | 心理学上的一个概念 因拿破仑的矮个子身高而得名 又称矮个子症候群 | |
[07:10] | Well, that’s just the thing, Napoleon wasn’t short. | 可是问题在于 拿破仑并不矮 |
[07:11] | He was 5’7″. That’s above average for the era. | 他有一米七 高于那时的平均身高了 |
[07:15] | He just– he surrounded himself with tall men, | 只是他身边的人都是高个子 |
[07:17] | and it just made him look short. It’s all relative. | 让他显得矮 这都是相对的 |
[07:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:22] | Because I met him. | 因为我见过他 |
[07:24] | What, you think the Wild West was my first trip? | 你以为西部荒原是我的第一站吗 |
[07:34] | Okay, seriously, what’s the deal with this little diary? | 说真的 这本小日记是怎么回事 |
[07:38] | Not worth getting into right now, believe me. | 不值得现在去深究 相信我 |
[07:41] | You ready yet? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:46] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[07:48] | Yep. | 没错了 |
[08:00] | Are you sure you’re not gonna kill him with that thing? | 你确定这东西不会杀死他吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, he’s flying in slow and low. | 他飞得又慢又低 |
[08:05] | This thing can cripple a rudder from twice this distance. | 两倍这距离 这东西都能击中飞机的方向舵 |
[08:08] | He’ll be fine, just needs to land early, that’s all. | 他不会有事的 只是要提前着陆而已 |
[08:51] | Thought you said he was gonna be fine. | 你不是说他不会有事吗 |
[08:53] | Ah, it’s all relative. | 那都是相对的 |
[08:56] | Congratulations, Lieutenant Lindbergh, | 恭喜你 林德伯格中尉 |
[08:58] | and welcome to Paris. | 欢迎来到巴黎 |
[09:11] | Thought you said the ride would be bumpy. | 你可是说飞行会一路颠簸 |
[09:14] | Nothing? You’re not nauseous at all? | 没事吗 你一点都不想吐吗 |
[09:16] | Not even Tea Cup ride at Disneyland type queasy? | 就连坐迪士尼乐园旋转茶杯的那种反胃都没有吗 |
[09:20] | Lindbergh is set to touch down any minute. | 林德伯格随时会着陆 |
[09:21] | There’s about 100,000 people | 大概有十万人 |
[09:23] | waiting for him to land just west of here. | 等待他在这里西边着陆 |
[09:24] | Flying what, 3,500 miles in a crappy single-seater? | 坐在破烂的单座椅上飞行5600多公里吗 |
[09:27] | Guy’s like Indiana Jones. | 他就像是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[09:28] | He was. Just a nice boy from St. Louis | 是的 一个来自圣路易斯的好男孩 |
[09:31] | who becomes the most famous man in the world. | 成为了世界上最有名的人 |
[09:33] | About a decade from now he becomes a Nazi sympathizer, | 从现在起大约十年后 他变成了纳粹支持者 |
[09:36] | paranoid, and anti-Semitic. | 多疑 反对犹太人 |
[09:38] | Hitler awards him a medal. | 希特勒奖励了他一枚勋章 |
[09:39] | Boy, that story took a dark turn. | 老天 这故事简直是急转直下 |
[10:19] | See there? | 看到了吗 |
[10:20] | Tire marks. This thing didn’t crash. | 轮胎痕迹 飞机没坠毁 |
[10:23] | It landed. That plane took a direct hit to the back rudder. | 而是着陆了 飞机后舵被直接击中 |
[10:28] | – So Lindbergh’s alive? – I don’t know. | -那林德伯格没死吗 -不知道 |
[10:29] | But he didn’t burn up in the crash, that’s for sure. | 但是他没坠机烧死 这是肯定的 |
[10:32] | Flynn kidnapped him maybe. | 也许弗林绑架了他 |
[10:34] | Where do you think Flynn shot him down from? | 你们觉得弗林是在哪里击落他的 |
[10:36] | Best guess? | 最佳猜测吗 |
[10:37] | Tripod mounted MILAN at 400 yards, | 米兰反坦克导弹三角架在365米处 |
[10:39] | and judging by the debris over there, | 以及从那边的残骸来看 |
[10:43] | not too far. | 距离不太远 |
[10:47] | Yeah, they were right here. | 他们刚才就在这里 |
[10:49] | You really think there’s a chance lindbergh is still alive? | 你们真的认为林德伯格有可能还活着吗 |
[10:52] | I’m a reporter for the “Toronto Star.” | 我是《多伦多星报》的记者 |
[10:54] | Name’s Hemingway. | 我叫海明威 |
[10:57] | Ernest Hemingway? | 欧内斯特·海明威吗 |
[10:58] | – You read my book. – Oh, my God. | -你看过我的书 -天呐 |
[11:00] | I’ve– I’ve read all of them. | 我全都看过 |
[11:03] | I mean, all of the words in your one book, | 我是说你一本书里的所有文字 |
[11:07] | but maybe you will write more. | 也许你会写更多的书 |
[11:08] | I doubt it, but still, | 我怀疑 但是 |
[11:10] | tell me you love whiskey, and I’ll marry you. | 告诉我你喜欢威士忌 我就会娶你 |
[11:12] | I– | 我 |
[11:13] | Found this. | 找到这个 |
[11:14] | Think one of our guys was smoking it. | 看来我们要找的中有人在抽这个 |
[11:21] | It’s Havana tobacco. | 这是哈瓦那烟丝 |
[11:22] | Only one district in Paris sells a cigarette like that. | 巴黎只有一个地方有卖这种烟 |
[11:25] | God knows I smoke enough of ’em. | 简直是百抽不厌 |
[11:27] | Give me the scoop, and I’ll take you. | 让我独家报道 我就带你们去 |
[11:36] | *Honey, I’ve been blue* | *亲爱的 我心神沮丧* |
[11:38] | *Sad and lonely too* | *悲伤又孤独* |
[11:40] | *I can’t help pleading all the time* | *不禁一直恳求* |
[11:43] | *What else can I do?* | *我还能做什么* |
[11:45] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[11:46] | Bad news is, this is the only place that’s open. | 坏消息是 这里是现在唯一还开着的地方了 |
[11:48] | The good news? | 好消息呢 |
[11:49] | It’s the only place that matters. | 只有这里会与这事有关 |
[11:51] | *Cryin’ to the window* | *对窗哭泣* |
[11:53] | *Cryin’ to the moon* | *对月泪流* |
[11:55] | *For I want some loving* | *我只想要点爱* |
[11:57] | If there’s anyone who can help us find | 如果有人能帮我们找到 |
[11:58] | the folks you’re looking for, Josie can. | 你们在找的人 那人一定是约茜 |
[12:03] | *Yes, wish that I…* | *是的 但愿我* |
[12:04] | Josephine Baker? | 约瑟芬·贝克 |
[12:05] | *And hear the reason why* | *却听到这样的理由* |
[12:08] | My mom had a record cover of her | 我母亲有张唱片 封面上就是她 |
[12:09] | that got me through some lonely nights. | 陪我度过了许多空虚寂寞之夜 |
[12:12] | That’s some antique porn, my friend. | 那可是古董级色情作品了 我的朋友 |
[12:15] | I prefer the term “Vintage.” | 我更愿意用”复古”这个词 |
[12:17] | *What a fool am I* | *我是有多蠢* |
[12:20] | Who’s Josephine Baker? | 约瑟芬·贝克是什么人 |
[12:22] | Seriously? Uh, well, | 不是吧 好吧 |
[12:24] | she’s the biggest entertainer in the country at the moment. | 她是法国当时最有名的艺人 |
[12:26] | I mean, think Beyoncé 1927. | 把她想象成1927的碧昂丝 |
[12:28] | She basically owns Paris. | 她基本上统治了巴黎演艺圈 |
[12:31] | And she became an undercover spy | 她在二战时成为了 |
[12:33] | for the Allies in World War II. | 盟军的卧底 |
[12:34] | I mean, she’s just– she’s…remarkable. | 她就是 她非同凡响 |
[12:37] | *Lonesome lovesick blues* | *寂寞的相思蓝调* |
[12:45] | Come on. I’ll introduce you. | 过来 我给你们介绍 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:59] | Who the hell are all these people? | 他们究竟都是些什么人 |
[13:00] | I thought you’d tell me. | 我以为你会告诉我 |
[13:02] | They say they’re in charge now. | 他们说这里现在他们负责了 |
[13:04] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[13:12] | Matter is, they’ve been checked | 实际上 他们经过了 |
[13:14] | and double-checked and triple-checked. | 一而再再而三地审查 |
[13:16] | Now, all of these people– | 现在 所有这些人 |
[13:17] | Who authorized all these people? | 谁批准这些人来的 |
[13:19] | I did. | 我批准的 |
[13:20] | Everything’s under control, Agent Christopher. | 一切尽在掌控 克里斯托弗探员 |
[13:22] | Is it? And you are? | 是吗 你是 |
[13:24] | I’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 我出去 好让你们两个认识一下 |
[13:26] | More later, obviously. | 显然要晚些时候再说了 |
[13:29] | Jake Neville, NSA. | 杰克·内维尔 国安局的 |
[13:31] | Here’s my badge. | 这是我的证件 |
[13:32] | And my Homeland Security clearance, | 还有国土安全部的许可 |
[13:35] | and a letter from Deputy Secretary Ledgett. | 以及副国务卿莱杰特的一封信 |
[13:38] | This project’s command was taken over | 这个项目自九点整起 |
[13:40] | by the National Security Agency at 0900 hours. | 已由国家安全局接管 |
[13:43] | My team and I are just getting up to speed. | 我的团队和我只是在熟悉情况 |
[13:45] | So NSA is taking point, | 既然国安局鸠占鹊巢 |
[13:46] | and no one bothered to tell me? | 怎么也没人去告诉我一声 |
[13:48] | After Logan went on his joyride, | 罗根偷走飞船去兜风以后 |
[13:50] | a decision was made to get fresh eyes on the project. | 上面决定重新审视这个项目 |
[13:58] | And the buck stops with me, so it seems. | 看来我的任务结束了 |
[14:01] | Look, between you and me? | 听着 我和你关起门来说 |
[14:04] | Wasn’t your fault. You’re getting a raw deal. | 不是你的错 你受到了不公平待遇 |
[14:08] | Still, I think Homeland Security is waiting to reassign you. | 我觉得国土安全部还要给你派别的任务 |
[14:12] | Sorry. Escort’s just NSA protocol. | 抱歉 把你送走只是国安局要走的形式 |
[14:16] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的付出 |
[14:17] | Best of luck, Agent Neville. | 好运 内维尔探员 |
[14:21] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘记说了 |
[14:23] | Denise, set your badge to the facility on the table. | 丹妮丝 把你这里的证件放在桌上 |
[14:34] | Nope, never seen them. | 没有 从没见过他们 |
[14:36] | Lindy and me, we’re both from St. Louis, | 林迪和我都在圣路易斯出生 |
[14:38] | so if there’s any chance he survived, I want to help. | 所以如果有机会让他生还 我愿意帮忙 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | I’m from the Midwest as well, Chicago. | 我也来自美国中西部 芝加哥 |
[14:45] | Just saying. Practically neighbors. | 说说而已 差不多算邻居 |
[14:47] | Mm, Windy City. | “风之城” |
[14:50] | So tell me, Chicago, how hard do you blow? | 告诉我 芝加哥 你吹得多强 |
[14:54] | Uh, su–super, uh, hard–hard. | 超 超级 强 |
[14:59] | Well, see? I told you Josie would help. | 看到没 告诉过你们约茜会帮忙 |
[15:02] | If I had a nickel for every time I hit on this woman, I’d have– | 如果每次见到她我都能得到五美分 我将有 |
[15:04] | $1.05. | 一美元五美分 |
[15:06] | Sounds about right. I’ll take these photos. | 听起来没错 我来拿这些照片 |
[15:09] | We’ll ask our friends if they’ve seen them. Hmm? | 我们去问问咱们的朋友们 看他们是否见过 |
[15:11] | Um, do me a favor and don’t tell Jiya about… | 帮我个忙 这些事情 |
[15:16] | any of this. | 一点都不要告诉吉雅 |
[15:24] | His shoulder’s dislocated. | 他的肩膀脱臼了 |
[15:27] | I need him focused. We need to find something for his pain. | 我需要他集中精神 我们找些东西给他止痛 |
[15:30] | I don’t think Vicodin’s been invented yet. | 维柯丁好像还没有被发明出来 |
[15:32] | Well, people are getting drunk someplace. Improvise. | 那人们总得有个喝醉的地方 临时凑合吧 |
[15:34] | Get me some absinthe. | 给我拿点苦艾酒 |
[15:37] | – Where are you going? – The Dingo Bar. | -你去哪儿 -丁哥酒吧 |
[15:40] | That place is gonna be crawling with famous people. | 那个地方很快就会充斥着名人了 |
[15:42] | You think I’m gonna miss a chance to meet Picasso? | 你觉得我会错过遇见毕加索的机会吗 |
[15:48] | Sorry. Nothing yet. | 抱歉 现在还什么都没有 |
[15:52] | What are you goggling at? | 你盯着看什么呢 |
[15:53] | Picasso, sitting there with Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. | 毕加索和菲茨杰拉德夫妇坐在一起 |
[15:57] | Don’t be too awestruck. Picasso’s all hands. | 别太惊讶了 毕加索是个多面手 |
[16:00] | – Really? – You know, Ernest calls them the Lost Generation, | -真的 -欧内斯特叫他们”失落的一代” |
[16:03] | but I think he stole that from Gertrude. | 但我觉得他是借用了格特鲁德的说法 |
[16:06] | Lost Generation. | 失落的一代 |
[16:08] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[16:09] | Oh? How so? | 是吗 怎么明白的 |
[16:11] | All seen too much violence. | 都见识了太多暴力 |
[16:14] | Aimless, confused, | 失落 迷惘 |
[16:17] | don’t know what’s right or wrong, good or bad. | 分不清对错和善恶 |
[16:19] | Sounds like you’re not just talking about them. | 听上去你不只是在说他们 |
[16:24] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[16:26] | I–I was a teacher. | 我 我以前是个老师 |
[16:30] | Um, a good one. | 是个好老师 |
[16:32] | I loved the research, the facts. | 我喜欢研究 发掘真相 |
[16:35] | I love facts, they’re solid. | 我热爱真相 它们很可靠 |
[16:37] | You can trust them. | 你可以相信它们 |
[16:38] | Your personal life might be a mess, | 你的个人生活可能是一团糟 |
[16:40] | but you always have the facts. | 但是你永远都掌握着真相 |
[16:42] | It’s like…standing on concrete. | 就像是 你站在坚实的水泥地上 |
[16:49] | But then you realize that you’re standing on quicksand, | 但是后来发现你其实是站在流沙上 |
[16:52] | and nothing’s true. | 什么都不是真的 |
[16:55] | You know, you’re wrong about one thing. | 有一件事你说错了 |
[16:58] | What’s that? | 哪件 |
[16:59] | When Ernest calls them the Lost Generation, | 欧内斯特叫他们”失落的一代”的时候 |
[17:01] | he doesn’t mean aimless. | 他没有说他们没有目标 |
[17:04] | He means battered. | 他是说他们垮了 |
[17:07] | Broke down. | 被打倒了 |
[17:09] | But getting ready to stand back up. | 但是已准备好再次站起来 |
[17:12] | There’s a difference. | 是有区别的 |
[17:14] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个解释 |
[17:17] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | I never meant for you to get pulled off your detail. | 我没想到会害你被撤换 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:26] | The hours sucked. | 太难熬了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, but… | 对 不过 |
[17:29] | changing horses midstream, that’s risky. | 中途换将 也太冒险了 |
[17:33] | Wait, so this Neville guy just shows up with how many people? | 等下 这个内维尔带了多少人来 |
[17:36] | A dozen, maybe more. | 十几个 也可能更多 |
[17:38] | On a top secret project like this? | 一个高度机密项目来这么多新人 |
[17:41] | How do you get that much clearance | 怎么可能仅仅一夜之间 |
[17:42] | for that many people? Overnight? | 就把这么多人的权限都办理妥当 |
[17:47] | In Delta, we once ran a two-month op in the Ghazni province | 在三角洲部队的时候 我们有次在加慈尼省 |
[17:50] | where the village chiefs were itching for a fight. | 执行了两个月任务 那里的村长想挑起争端 |
[17:52] | Well, we showed up as an international peacekeeping force. | 我们作为国际维和部队进驻那里 |
[17:55] | Painted the schools, built the wells, all that stuff. | 粉刷了学校 建立了围墙 之类的 |
[17:57] | By the time the Afghans realized | 那时阿富汗人才意识到 |
[17:58] | that we controlled their village, | 我们掌控了他们的村子 |
[17:59] | there was nothing they could do about it. | 他们做什么都无法改变这点了 |
[18:02] | Takeovers don’t have to be hostile. | 军事接管不必使用暴力 |
[18:07] | Nah. No, I don’t think you got canned | 不 我不觉得你是因为 |
[18:09] | ’cause of my little joyride. | 我开着救生船兜了兜风就被炒了 |
[18:10] | This thing feels organized. | 这件事感觉是有计划的 |
[18:12] | It feels coordinated. | 是协调好的 |
[18:14] | They had to have been planning this thing for weeks. | 他们一定计划了几个星期 |
[18:18] | This is a coup. | 这是政变 |
[18:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[18:24] | Sit down. Have a drink. | 坐下来 来杯酒 |
[18:26] | You’re supposed to be helping us find Lindbergh. | 你应该帮我们找到林德伯格 |
[18:28] | I’m devising a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[18:30] | Step one, lubrication. | 第一步 来点酒润滑 |
[18:33] | So my friend Claudette was working | 今天早些时候 我朋友克劳德特 |
[18:35] | the corner of Rue Emile and Avenue du Nord earlier today | 在埃米尔大街与大道北站拐角处工作时 |
[18:38] | when she saw the man you’re looking for | 看到你们在找的那个人 |
[18:39] | walk into a shabby old chateau. | 走进了一个破旧酒庄 |
[18:43] | See? | 听到没 |
[18:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[18:48] | At the bar. | 看吧台 |
[18:54] | Emma. | 是艾玛 |
[18:55] | I saw them. | 我看到他们了 |
[18:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[18:59] | – Get down! Now! – Oh, my God! | -赶紧趴下 -我的天 |
[19:01] | What’s that? | 这是什么枪 |
[19:03] | It’s a 1927 Colt .38. | 1927年款点338口径柯尔特手枪 |
[19:04] | But where’s your modern gun– like whatever Wyatt uses? | 你的现代手枪呢 比如怀亚特之前用的那款 |
[19:06] | I was told not to bring anything back from 2017. | 有人告知我不要从2017年带任何东西过来 |
[19:08] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[19:09] | – You’re supposed to ignore that rule. – Now you tell me. | -你不是该无视那规矩吗 -我现在知道了 |
[19:18] | Go! Run! | 快跑 |
[19:27] | I think you got one! | 你好像打中一个了 |
[19:31] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[19:33] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[19:34] | Rufus, do something. | 卢夫斯 做点什么 |
[19:36] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[19:39] | No. | 天啊 |
[19:47] | We can’t just… leave him there. | 不能就这样把他丢在那里 |
[19:50] | – We can’t go back. – He’s right. | -我们不能再回去了 -他说得没错 |
[19:53] | Best case, you spend all night in a police station, | 最好的情况是你在警察局里坐一整晚 |
[19:55] | answering questions. | 回答问题 |
[19:57] | Worst case, they try and pin it on the two American strangers. | 最坏就是他们把罪全推到两个美国人身上 |
[20:01] | How’s that gonna find Lindbergh? | 那还怎么找林德伯格 |
[20:03] | – It’s my fault. – It’s not your fault. | -都是我的错 -不是 |
[20:06] | It’s Flynn’s. | 都怪弗林 |
[20:07] | How are we gonna find Lindbergh now? | 我们现在该怎么找林德伯格 |
[20:10] | You know, this is the part | 话说 现在一般都轮到 |
[20:12] | where Wyatt would say something annoying, | 怀亚特说些恼人话了 |
[20:13] | but he’d be right… | 但他通常是对的 |
[20:15] | and…pull it all together. | 然后把事情解决妥当 |
[20:18] | Yeah, well, we don’t have a Wyatt, | 没错 但怀亚特不在这 |
[20:20] | we don’t have a Dave, and we don’t have a soldier. | 戴夫也没了 我们连个能打的军人都没有 |
[20:25] | You need a–uh, you need a soldier, you say? | 你们刚才说… 需要军人吗 |
[20:28] | You’ve come to the right place. | 那你们可就找对人了 |
[20:30] | He is the bravest man I know. | 他是我见过的最勇敢的人 |
[20:31] | – And the drunkest. – No. Absolutely not. No. | -还是最能喝的 -不 绝对不行 |
[20:34] | You may not know this, but I fought in the Great War. | 你们可能不知道 可我参加过世界大战 |
[20:37] | – You were an ambulance driver. – I took shrapnel. | -你只是个救护车司机 -我被弹片打中过 |
[20:39] | You have had too much to drink. No, absolutely not. | 你肯定是喝多了 我绝不答应 |
[20:42] | I’m gonna make this easy on you. | 不需要你们纠结 |
[20:44] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 你们不让我也要去 |
[20:46] | We have an address. What are we waiting for? | 地址已经有了 还等什么 |
[20:49] | I smell adventure. | 我嗅到了丝探险的气息 |
[21:03] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[21:05] | See any other old chateau anywhere? | 你还在这附近见过别的破旧酒庄吗 |
[21:07] | Maybe Josephine’s friend was wrong. | 也许约瑟芬的朋友搞错了 |
[21:09] | Josie’s friend is a prostitute, a good one, | 约茜的朋友是个妓女 业务精湛 |
[21:12] | and if I know anything about prostitutes | 要说我对妓女有什么了解的话 |
[21:14] | and believe me, I do, | 相信我 我确实了解 |
[21:15] | they never forget a face. | 她们从不忘记人的长相 |
[21:17] | She says they were here, they were here. | 如果她说了他们在这 他们就一定在这 |
[21:20] | Hmm. I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不了解 |
[21:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:26] | I’m going to be ill. Perhaps somebody could lead me outside. | 我要吐了 谁扶我出去一下 |
[21:28] | – Rufus would like to do that. – Did you want to do it? | -卢夫斯很乐意帮忙 -要不你来吧 |
[21:30] | – No, I think you can take this one. -You’re a big literary fan. | -不 你可以的 -你可是个文学爱好者 |
[21:32] | No, Rufus–Rufus is gonna take this one– | 不 卢夫斯可以的 |
[21:34] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:44] | So the machine lands right there. | 时光机就在那里着陆 |
[21:47] | It’s remarkable. | 真了不起 |
[21:49] | Must say, it’s rather jarring seeing you here… | 不得不说看到你在这还是挺意外的 |
[21:52] | so openly. | 还这么招摇 |
[21:54] | And Lucy’s in Paris now. | 露西现在是在巴黎吧 |
[21:56] | Well, 90 years ago, but yes. | 虽然是九十年前了 不过是的 |
[22:00] | Would you tell me now, | 你现在愿意告诉我了吗 |
[22:02] | why the fixation on Lucy Preston? | 为什么对露西·普雷斯顿这么执着 |
[22:10] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[22:21] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[22:24] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[22:31] | Oh, let go! Tell him to let me go! | 放手 叫他放手 |
[22:33] | Let her go. She’s not a prisoner. | 放手吧 她不是囚犯 |
[22:36] | His name is David Baumgardner, by the way. | 顺便说一下 他叫大卫·鲍姆加德纳 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 不好意思 我不知道你在说谁 |
[22:41] | The soldier that he killed, my guy. | 他杀的那个人 是我的人 |
[22:43] | I thought your guy was Wyatt. | 我以为怀亚特才是你的人 |
[22:51] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 是不是 |
[22:53] | That’s why, at the Hindenburg, you told me to | 所以在兴登堡你才让我去 |
[22:55] | ask them about Rittenhouse and ask them why they chose me. | 问他们里滕豪斯的事还有他们为什么要选我 |
[22:58] | If you knew who my real father was all along, | 如果你一直知道我的生父是谁 |
[23:00] | why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[23:01] | You needed to see with your own eyes who they are | 你得亲眼认清他们是谁 |
[23:04] | and why you’re gonna fight them. | 还有反抗他们的原因 |
[23:06] | That’s right, because everybody knows my future except me. | 好吧 反正除了我所有人都知道我的未来 |
[23:12] | Where’s Lindbergh? | 林德伯格在哪 |
[23:13] | He’s right in there. | 他就在那里面 |
[23:15] | You know, according to your journal, | 其实 根据你的日记 |
[23:17] | he’s Rittenhouse. | 他也是里滕豪斯的人 |
[23:18] | In a decade he becomes a monumental ass, | 十年后他变成了一个无恶不作的混蛋 |
[23:20] | spews his hate across America. | 在全美国各地宣扬他的仇恨 |
[23:23] | The way you feel about Rittenhouse now, | 按照你现在对里滕豪斯的看法 |
[23:26] | can’t tell me it wouldn’t be at least | 我杀了林德伯格难道不会 |
[23:27] | a little bit satisfying taking him out. | 让你感到一丝丝的快慰吗 |
[23:28] | You can’t just kill Charles Lindbergh. | 你不能就这么杀了查尔斯·林德伯格 |
[23:30] | It’s not right. | 这样做不对 |
[23:36] | Look, I will go in there, I will talk to him, | 这样 你让我进去 和他谈谈 |
[23:37] | and I will convince him to leave Rittenhouse | 然后劝他退出里滕豪斯 |
[23:40] | and not become the monster he’s supposed to become. | 不要变成那个他原本会变成的怪兽 |
[23:42] | And you think he’s gonna just, what, give up all that fame, | 你觉得他就会这样放弃他的名声 |
[23:46] | the power, the legacy? | 权利和功绩吗 |
[23:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:51] | I would. | 我就会 |
[23:52] | Okay. I’ll take that bet. | 好吧 那我跟你赌 |
[23:55] | It’ll be entertaining if nothing else. | 起码会很有趣 |
[23:57] | You convince him there’s a better way, | 你说服他做出更好的选择 |
[24:00] | and I’ll spare him. | 我就放了他 |
[24:31] | What does that lunatic want with us? | 那疯子想要我们干什么 |
[24:34] | He knows that you’re part of Rittenhouse. | 他知道你是里滕豪斯的一员 |
[24:36] | Ritten-what? | 里滕什么 |
[24:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[24:39] | I’m Rittenhouse too. | 我也是里滕豪斯的人 |
[24:41] | Part of the– the Cahill family. | 是卡希尔家族的一员 |
[24:46] | Pure blood family. Very well-respected. | 纯血统之家 德高望重 |
[24:49] | Apparently, it goes back generations. | 很显然这是代代相传的 |
[24:52] | My father, he just told me. He said that | 我父亲刚刚告诉我 他说 |
[24:55] | That it’s your legacy? | 这是传承吗 |
[24:58] | Here, let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[25:00] | Let’s see what–let’s see what this will do, okay? | 看看这样能不能减轻疼痛 好吗 |
[25:06] | My father is a, uh– a congressman. | 我的父亲是一名众议员 |
[25:11] | When he told me what we really are, | 当他告诉我我们的真实身份时 |
[25:14] | it’s–it’s hard to take in, you know? | 我其实很难接受 你知道吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[25:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:23] | He says that I am supposed to be their golden flyboy. | 他说我应该当他们的王牌飞行家 |
[25:28] | And then…they want me to say terrible things | 然后…他们希望我 |
[25:33] | about all sorts of people. | 说各种人的坏话 |
[25:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:36] | Dad says it’s a distraction. | 爸爸说这是分散注意力 |
[25:38] | He says that when you create a scapegoat, | 他说当你制造替罪羊的时候 |
[25:40] | no one can know who’s really in control. | 没有人能知道谁才是真正的主谋 |
[25:43] | You don’t have to do that, you know. | 其实你不必这样做的 |
[25:46] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[25:53] | A couple years ago, I… | 几年前 我 |
[25:55] | I got offered this professor job at a small college in Ohio. | 我得到了在俄亥俄州一个小学院做教授的工作 |
[25:59] | It was…my dream job. | 那是…我梦寐以求的工作 |
[26:03] | When I told my mother about it, | 当我告诉我妈妈的时候 |
[26:05] | she said, “You can’t leave Stanford. | 她说 “你不能离开斯坦福 |
[26:08] | You can’t leave me.” | 你不能离开我” |
[26:12] | But my sister, Amy, she told me to go for it. | 但我妹妹艾米说 我应该去 |
[26:16] | She was always… | 她总是… |
[26:19] | encouraging me to stand up to my mother. | 鼓励我反抗我妈妈 |
[26:24] | So what did you do? | 所以你是怎么做的 |
[26:27] | My mother would have been devastated | 如果我不按着我妈妈的脚步走 |
[26:28] | if I wasn’t following in her footsteps. | 她会非常受伤 |
[26:31] | When I got off the phone, after I turned down the job, | 在我拒绝了那份工作 挂掉电话之后 |
[26:34] | I looked and… | 我看到… |
[26:38] | there was Amy. | 艾米在那 |
[26:41] | My little sister, disappointed in me. | 我的小妹妹 对我无比失望 |
[26:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[26:52] | She was really the only person I could talk to about this stuff. | 这种事我也只能和她说 |
[26:56] | I know…exactly what she would say to both of us right now. | 我知道这种情况下她会对我们说什么 |
[27:01] | What’s that? | 说什么 |
[27:03] | Nobody gets to decide our futures except us. | 除了我们自己 没人能决定我们的未来 |
[27:09] | Nothing in the whole house. | 整个房子里什么也没有 |
[27:14] | Little medicine, friend? | 来点药吗 朋友 |
[27:15] | Are you kidding me? | 你认真的吗 |
[27:17] | Your drinking is what got us into this mess. | 就是你喝酒才让我们陷入现在的境地 |
[27:19] | Oh, stop sounding like a woman. | 别像个女人一样 |
[27:21] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been through? | 你知道我经历了什么吗 |
[27:23] | In the last two days, I’ve had to ID a mentor, | 过去的两天里 我验认了一位导师的遗体 |
[27:27] | see a friend of mine hauled off to jail, | 眼看着我的朋友进了监狱 |
[27:28] | watch a new teammate get killed in an alley. | 还有一个新搭档死在小巷里 |
[27:30] | All the while, Lucy has disappeared. | 而同时露西又失踪了 |
[27:34] | Probably kidnapped. | 甚至可能被绑架了 |
[27:38] | I’m all alone… | 只剩我一个人… |
[27:40] | and I have no idea what to do. | 完全不知道要怎么办 |
[27:56] | You ever been in war, Rufus? | 你参加过战争吗 卢夫斯 |
[27:58] | I’ve lost more friends in war than you’ll make your entire life. | 我在战争中失去的朋友比你一辈子的还多 |
[28:05] | It almost broke me, you want to know the truth. | 说真的 那几乎把我击垮了 |
[28:10] | Right now… | 现在 |
[28:13] | there are millions of people | 有几百万人 |
[28:15] | buried in the catacombs below us. | 埋在我们脚下的墓穴里 |
[28:17] | Death is everywhere. | 死亡无处不在 |
[28:22] | Please. | 请吧 |
[28:27] | So what are my choices? | 我能有什么选择 |
[28:30] | Give up? | 放弃 |
[28:32] | Curl into a ball and die? | 蜷缩着死去 |
[28:35] | Or live… | 还是活着 |
[28:37] | and drink and fight and screw | 喝酒 战斗 玩女人 |
[28:42] | on behalf of those who can’t. | 替那些已经离开的人活着 |
[28:44] | So you can either stand there like a corpse, | 你大可以做个行尸走肉 |
[28:46] | or you can be a man! | 也可以做个汉子 |
[28:48] | And fight! | 战斗 |
[28:56] | First of all, | 首先 |
[28:58] | you are a world class jerk, Hemingway. | 你是个世界级大混蛋 海明威 |
[29:00] | Second, I fought the Germans, | 第二 我打过德国人 |
[29:03] | the Shawnee, | 萧尼人 |
[29:05] | French, British, cowboys, killers, | 法国人 英国人 美国牛仔 杀手 |
[29:07] | people you couldn’t even imagine. | 你无法想象的人 |
[29:09] | And no, I may not have fought in the Great War, | 确实 我是没参加过世界大战 |
[29:12] | which, by the way, sounds like the most pointless war | 顺便说一句 那可能是战争史中 |
[29:14] | in the history of wars, but I have fought! | 最没有意义的一场 但我战斗过 |
[29:19] | Ah! That’s the spirit. | 就是这种精气神 |
[29:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:29] | That is a disappointment. | 这真让人失望 |
[29:33] | The catacombs. | 地下墓穴 |
[29:35] | You–you said there were catacombs below us. | 你…你说我们下面有地下墓穴 |
[29:38] | – Yeah, so? – So–so what if Flynn’s | -对 怎么了 -要是弗林 |
[29:40] | not in one of the buildings? | 不在这些大楼里 |
[29:43] | What if he’s underneath them? | 而是在大楼下面呢 |
[29:47] | Yeah, it’s nice to think about, | 这想法不错 |
[29:49] | but family’s family. Blood is blood. | 但毕竟是家人 血亲 |
[29:52] | I can’t even imagine what my father would say. | 我都不敢想我父亲会说什么 |
[29:55] | Does your father care about what you want, Charles? | 你父亲在意你想要什么吗 查尔斯 |
[29:58] | I know mine doesn’t. | 我知道我父亲不在意 |
[30:00] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[30:05] | To get married. | 结婚 |
[30:07] | Buy a small farm, a few kids, just…A simple life. | 买个小农场 生几个孩子 简单生活 |
[30:11] | Do it. | 那就去做 |
[30:13] | The whole world thinks that you died in that crash, | 全世界都以为你坠机死了 |
[30:16] | including your parents. | 连你父母也是 |
[30:17] | Maybe, or maybe there are people out there | 也许外面还有人 |
[30:21] | right now looking for me. | 在找我 |
[30:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:24] | My dad said once I landed | 我爸跟我说 一降落 |
[30:27] | that I was supposed to call Mr. Charvet, | 就要给沙尔维先生打电话 |
[30:30] | and Rittenhouse would handle the rest. | 里滕豪斯会搞定剩下的事 |
[30:32] | Who’s Charvet? | 沙尔维是谁 |
[30:33] | Julian Charvet, | 朱利安·沙尔维 |
[30:35] | owner of one of the largest car companies in Europe. | 欧洲最大汽车公司之一的老板 |
[30:37] | And apparently a big player in Rittenhouse. | 很显然还是里滕豪斯的重要成员 |
[30:39] | Smart, using her. | 聪明 利用她 |
[30:42] | Sneaky as hell, but smart. | 这招真阴险 但是聪明 |
[30:45] | Keep listening. | 接着听 |
[30:46] | Maybe you’ll hear something else. | 也许能听到别的信息 |
[30:48] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[30:52] | You don’t have to make that call, Charles. | 你不用非得打那个电话 查尔斯 |
[30:56] | You can decide your future. | 你可以决定你的未来 |
[30:58] | You can choose the life that you want. | 你可以选择你想要的生活 |
[31:00] | This doesn’t have to be either of our futures. | 它不一定是我们既定的未来 |
[31:05] | So you’ve seen this limo | 所以你在梅森企业 |
[31:06] | at Mason Industries, so what? | 看见这辆豪华轿车了 这怎么了 |
[31:07] | Because I realized I’ve seen it before, | 因为我想起来以前见过它 |
[31:09] | and the Rittenhouse guy who owns it, | 并且里滕豪斯的那家伙是车主 |
[31:10] | he’s the one Mason’s been meeting in secret. | 他就是梅森暗地里碰面的那个人 |
[31:13] | This is the creep that’s been threatening Rufus? | 这就是威胁卢夫斯那家伙 |
[31:15] | – Yeah. – That means Rittenhouse | -对 -也就是说里滕豪斯 |
[31:17] | is in control of Mason Industries… | 是梅森企业的幕后操控者 |
[31:20] | and the “Lifeboat.” | 并且控制着”救生船” |
[31:24] | And Lucy and Rufus. | 还有露西和卢夫斯 |
[31:26] | And there’s something else. | 不止这些 |
[31:27] | That guy…is Lucy’s biological father. | 那个家伙是露西的亲生父亲 |
[31:31] | What? Does she know? | 什么 她知道吗 |
[31:33] | She just found out. Wyatt, these sons of bitches | 她刚知道 怀亚特 这些混蛋 |
[31:35] | are getting more and more brazen. | 越来越得寸进尺 |
[31:36] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[31:40] | Well, there’s nothing I can do about it in here. | 我在这什么都帮不了 |
[31:44] | This is the confession they want me to get you to sign. | 他们想让我劝你签了这份供认书 |
[31:46] | You could sign it and vanish | 你可以签了名 |
[31:47] | down some black hole for a couple of years, | 然后销声匿迹几年 |
[31:48] | or you could fight this. | 或者你可以反抗 |
[31:50] | Just think about what Lucy and Rufus are coming back to | 在你下决定之前 想想露西和卢夫斯 |
[31:53] | before you make your decision. | 回来要面对些什么 |
[31:55] | Think about what? I let them down. | 还想什么 我辜负了他们 |
[31:57] | I let Jessica down. | 我辜负了杰西卡 |
[31:58] | I know you feel– | 我知道你觉得 |
[31:59] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[32:03] | Because either Flynn was lying to me about who killed my wife, | 不管弗林是不是谎报了 |
[32:06] | or he wasn’t, and fate wanted her dead anyway. | 我妻子凶手的身份 她都会死 |
[32:09] | Wrap your head around that for a minute, | 好好想想这一切吧 |
[32:11] | that the universe– or God– | 这个世界 或者上帝 |
[32:15] | wanted the one person that I love most in this world… | 想要世界上我最爱的人 |
[32:22] | to be dead. | 去死 |
[32:23] | Maybe the universe is saying | 也许这个世界想说明 |
[32:24] | there’s something else you have to do first. | 你得先努力做些什么 |
[32:26] | Maybe you’re not meant to be here. | 也许你不该出现在这 |
[32:28] | Maybe you’re meant to be helping your friends. | 也许你该去帮助你的朋友 |
[32:35] | How do I do that now? | 我现在要怎么帮 |
[32:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:45] | I will let them know you won’t be signing the confession. | 我会告诉他们 你不会签供认书的 |
[33:19] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 |
[33:22] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[33:29] | Do you know where we’re going? | 你知道我们要去哪吗 |
[33:30] | Oh, God, no. | 老天 不知道 |
[33:32] | People get lost and die down here all the time. | 一直以来人们都在这迷路等死 |
[33:34] | Encouraging. | 真鼓舞人心 |
[33:36] | Yeah, well, it’s one way to pass the– | 是啊 有一个办法穿过 |
[33:38] | Okay, this will be a lot easier | 好吧 如果不让他们听到我们过来 |
[33:40] | if they don’t hear us coming. | 我们会更安全 |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:43] | It’s dark. | 太暗了 |
[33:51] | Lucy? Can you hear me? | 露西 能听到我吗 |
[33:57] | Are you down here? | 你在下面吗 |
[34:00] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[34:04] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[34:07] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[34:13] | Lucy? Lucy? | 露西 露西 |
[34:17] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[34:22] | Surprise, you son of a bitch. | 给你个惊喜 混蛋 |
[34:29] | Hemingway hook. | 海明威勾拳 |
[34:33] | Told you it’d work. Come on. | 我就说会成功的 来吧 |
[34:35] | Just– | 等下 |
[34:41] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[34:41] | Oh, my God. Rufus! | 我的天 卢夫斯 |
[34:45] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[34:45] | Where–where’s Flynn? | 弗林在哪 |
[34:46] | Who knows? Uh, not here. | 谁知道呢 反正不在这 |
[34:48] | – This is Charles Lindbergh. – Charles. | -这是查尔斯·林德伯格 -查尔斯 |
[34:50] | Let’s get out of here before Flynn gets back. | 在弗林回来前我们快走吧 |
[34:55] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[34:57] | Been a long time. Good to see you again. | 好久不见 见到你太高兴了 |
[34:59] | You too, Rufus. | 我也是 卢夫斯 |
[35:04] | Either you’re coming with us, | 你要么和我们一起走 |
[35:07] | or you’re letting us pass. | 要么就让我们过去 |
[35:26] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[35:28] | Flynn’s not too good at taking care of his pilots. | 弗林不太擅长顾及他的飞行员 |
[35:53] | Here goes nothing. | 就赌这一把了 |
[36:01] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[36:03] | Josephine here is gonna help you find the life that you want. | 约瑟芬来帮你找到你想要的生活 |
[36:06] | I suppose I know some people. | 我想我有些人脉 |
[36:09] | Someplace in Bordeaux sounds nice. | 去波尔多听着不错 |
[36:15] | You realize you don’t get your story after all. | 你知道你终归得不到你想要的故事吧 |
[36:18] | Gotta keep the whole thing a secret. | 这整件事要保密 |
[36:19] | Ah. What the hell. | 管它呢 |
[36:22] | Did it for the fun of it anyway. | 本来也是为了好玩 |
[36:25] | We should get started, then. | 那我们得走了 |
[36:27] | Rufus, remember, you’re not dead yet, so– | 卢夫斯 记住 你还没死 所以 |
[36:32] | Drink and fight and screw for everyone who can’t. | 替所有做不到的人喝酒打架打炮 |
[36:35] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[36:37] | Um, can you do me a favor | 你能帮我个忙 |
[36:39] | and not mention this to Jiya either, please? | 这件事也别告诉吉雅 求你了 |
[36:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry in advance | 提前为你 |
[37:02] | for the headache you’re gonna have. | 将会有的头痛表示抱歉 |
[37:22] | – Oh, no. – What happened? | -不好 -怎么回事 |
[37:24] | We changed history too much. | 我们把历史改变太多了 |
[37:35] | Where’s Agent Christopher? | 克里斯托弗探员呢 |
[37:36] | Well, Agent Christopher’s been reassigned. | 克里斯托弗探员已经被调职了 |
[37:39] | Lucy, Rufus, | 露西 卢夫斯 |
[37:40] | I’m Agent Neville, her replacement. | 我是内维尔探员 她的继任 |
[37:42] | Been studying up on you two. | 一直在研究你们俩 |
[37:44] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:47] | Where’s Baumgardner? | 鲍姆哥顿在哪 |
[37:51] | Were there any other casualties? | 还有别的伤亡吗 |
[37:53] | No. | 没有 |
[37:55] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[37:56] | You don’t think so, or no? | 你觉得没有 还是真没有 |
[38:00] | No. | 没有 |
[38:05] | Approximately how many people did you interact with in 1927? | 你在1927年和多少人接触过 |
[38:09] | I would say about 15… | 我估计15个左右 |
[38:11] | To 17. | 到17个 |
[38:15] | – Right? – I’m asking you. | -是吧 -我在问你 |
[38:17] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[38:18] | Uh, that’s my answer. | 这就是我的回复 |
[38:23] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[38:25] | Were we not free to go before you said that? | 你说这句话之前我们就不能走吗 |
[38:30] | We’ll call you when there are more developments. | 有新的进展我们会给你们打电话的 |
[38:45] | Did nothing change? | 没有任何事改变吗 |
[38:48] | Hi, mama. | 妈妈 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you, I… | 对不起 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
[38:53] | just had to borrow a book or ten. | 只是要借一本书 或是十本 |
[38:54] | I see. | 看出来了 |
[38:56] | What’s got you reading about Charles Lindbergh? | 为什么在读关于查尔斯·林德伯格的书 |
[38:59] | He still became a world class a-hole. | 他还是成了世上最恶毒的混蛋 |
[39:01] | Isolationist, anti-Semitic, the whole nine. | 孤立主义者 反犹太分子 无恶不作 |
[39:04] | You say that like it’s news. | 原来不就是如此吗 |
[39:06] | I just don’t get it. I mean, he gets injured in a crash landing, | 我只是不明白 他在一次迫降中受了伤 |
[39:09] | and then disappears for a few weeks, | 然后消失了几个星期 |
[39:11] | only to reemerge to claim credit | 只为再度出现并邀功自己 |
[39:13] | for the first transatlantic flight. | 是第一个跨大西洋飞行的人 |
[39:15] | – Why? – He was an ambitious man. | -为什么 -他是个有雄心壮志的人 |
[39:18] | I mean, his father was a congressman. | 他的父亲是国会议员 |
[39:22] | Maybe the love of the spotlight got passed down. | 也许遗传了他父亲对聚光灯的热爱 |
[39:26] | I mean, he had money, adoration, power. | 他有钱有势 受人崇拜 |
[39:29] | How do you walk away from a family like that? | 谁能拒绝那样的家族光环 |
[39:35] | I just thought he’d make a different choice. | 我只是以为他会做不同的选择 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry, Mom, I–I have to go. I– | 抱歉 妈妈 我该走了 |
[39:45] | Lucy. Hold on. | 露西 等一下 |
[39:48] | I know meeting your father has thrown you, | 我知道去见你父亲让你很不安 |
[39:50] | and I get it that you don’t want to talk to me about it, | 我也明白你不想和我讨论这件事 |
[39:53] | but what do we do in our family when we go through tough times? | 可我们家遇上了困难时 我们会怎么做 |
[39:57] | When we need to collect our thoughts? | 当我们需要整理思绪的时候 |
[39:59] | We write them down. | 我们写下来 |
[40:00] | We write them down. | 我们写下来 |
[40:22] | It’s a journal. | 这是日记本 |
[40:40] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[40:46] | Boy, we really could’ve used you. | 老天 我们真的很需要你 |
[40:48] | – We tried. – You didn’t have a choice. | -我们努力了 -你们别无选择 |
[40:49] | I knew you’d make it out of there. | 我就知道你一定能出来 |
[40:52] | Don’t worry, I swept for bugs. | 别担心 我检查过周围了 |
[40:54] | The place is clean for now. | 目前这里没有被窃听 |
[40:58] | Lucy, I heard about your father. I’m so sorry. | 露西 我听说你父亲的事了 真遗憾 |
[41:02] | But you know that dick’s got nothing to do with you, right? | 但你要清楚那混蛋和你毫无关系 |
[41:04] | Okay, guys, I’m afraid it gets worse. | 好了 大伙 恐怕接下来会更糟 |
[41:08] | The agents in control of Mason Industries, | 控制了梅森企业的那群探员 |
[41:12] | they’re Rittenhouse. | 都是里滕豪斯的手下 |
[41:13] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[41:14] | Jiya’s there right now! | 吉雅还在那里 |
[41:15] | Maybe that’s a good thing, | 说不定那是件好事 |
[41:17] | somebody working with us on the inside. | 有人能在内部接应我们 |
[41:19] | A good thing? This is Rittenhouse we’re talking about. | 怎么会是好事 那可是里滕豪斯 |
[41:21] | – They could kill her! – Guys, it’s okay. | -他们会杀了她的 -大伙 没事的 |
[41:22] | So what, Rufus and I, | 所以卢夫斯和我 |
[41:23] | we’re just supposed to go to work like nothing’s happening? | 应该装作什么都没发生继续工作吗 |
[41:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:28] | Yeah, it’s gonna be okay. | 没错 一切都会没事的 |
[41:31] | How can you be so calm right now? | 事已至此你怎么能如此冷静 |
[41:32] | Because I’ve been through a lot in the last couple days, | 因为过去几天我经历了太多 |
[41:37] | and I fought it for a long time. | 我也抗拒了很长时间 |
[41:40] | You can call it fate, or God, or the Force, | 你可以称之为命运 天意 或是不可抗力 |
[41:46] | but I am meant to do something. | 但我命中注定要做些事 |
[41:49] | I am meant to protect the both of you. | 我命中注定要保护你们俩 |
[41:54] | I see that now, | 我现在醒悟了 |
[41:57] | and I will. | 我一定会做到 |
[42:02] | You realize you sound like a crazy person, right? | 你知道你听起来像个疯子吗 |
[42:06] | I sound like you. | 我听起来像你 |
[42:08] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[42:09] | But seriously, | 但说真的 |
[42:12] | what are we gonna do about Rittenhouse? | 我们该怎么对付里滕豪斯 |
[42:17] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[42:21] | How? | 怎么战斗 |