时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
[00:09] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:21] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | 鞋儿破来帽儿破 |
[00:25] | my woman run away with another man. | 女朋友都不要我 |
[00:29] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发愤努力白劳碌 |
[00:33] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:45] | – Tim. – Hey, Stu. | -小炯 -司徒 |
[00:47] | “Making copies!” Remember that? | “在复印呢” 还记得那喜剧吗 |
[00:50] | – That was funny. – Rob schneider is hilarious. | -挺有趣的 -罗布·施奈德是很搞笑 |
[00:51] | 罗布·施奈德 喜剧明星 演过喜剧《复印》 | |
[00:52] | – That was good. – Speaking of copies, | -不错 -说到复印 |
[00:53] | is the copy machine working? | 复印机还好使吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah, it seems okay. | 是的 没什么不对劲的 |
[00:56] | Oh, ’cause you know what’s not working? | 你知道啥不对劲吗 |
[00:59] | What’s not working? | 啥不对劲了 |
[01:00] | The beard on your face. | 你脸上那胡子 |
[01:01] | That was an elaborate setup just to insult me. | 原来你拐着弯儿损我啊 |
[01:04] | I’m just trying to break it to you gently. | 我只是客客气气地给你指出来 |
[01:05] | I’m actually getting a lot of compliments on it. | 大家都夸我的胡子来着 |
[01:07] | Really? Other guys with beards? | 夸你的人也是络腮胡吧 |
[01:09] | People have said, “Hey, you grew a beard.” | 大家说 你留胡子了 |
[01:10] | I took that as a compliment. | 这应该算是夸我吧 |
[01:11] | – No, it’s just a statement of fact. – This is definitely | -只是陈述事实 -这造型确实 |
[01:13] | a more artsy look than you’re used to seeing on me. | 太有艺术气质了 你一时接受不了 |
[01:17] | You’d mistake me for a painter or… | 可能以为我是个画家呢 |
[01:19] | – Mmm. – …A sculptor maybe. | -呃 -也可能是雕刻家 |
[01:21] | – Huh-uh. – Oh! | -没 -天呐 |
[01:22] | – What? – A bum snuck in here | -怎么啦 -这儿溜进个流浪汉 |
[01:23] | and he’s making copies on the good paper! | 他居然用优质纸来复印 |
[01:25] | Helen, it’s tim. I’m not a bum. | 海婶 我是小炯 可不是什么流浪汉 |
[01:27] | Disgusting! | 恶心 |
[01:28] | – Oh, get him out! Get out! – No. Ow. Ouch! | -赶走他 滚出去 -别 疼 |
[01:29] | Security! Security! | 保安呢 保安呢 |
[01:32] | – See what I mean? – This is crazy. | -明白了吧 -简直是疯了 |
[01:33] | What’s all the hubbub down here? | 刚才谁在这嚷嚷来着 |
[01:36] | Helen thought Tim was a bum, | 海婶把小炯当成流浪汉了 |
[01:37] | so she attacked him in self-defense. | 出于自卫 打了他 |
[01:39] | Good god, look at him. That’s totally understandable. | 老天 瞧瞧他那样儿 我太能理解了 |
[01:42] | – Excuse me? – Clearly you’re going for some vile, filthy, | -怎么 -你这副样子 |
[01:45] | disgusting street-urchin look. | 脏兮兮的 和街上那些流浪汉没什么两样 |
[01:47] | Am I wrong? | 我说得对不 |
[01:48] | No, come on. I broke up with my girlfriend. | 不 我跟女朋友闹掰了 |
[01:50] | – So maybe– – you broke up with your girlfriend? | -所以可能… -你和你女朋友闹掰了啊 |
[01:51] | She broke up with– I don’t wanna get into the specifics of– | 其实是她甩的我… 我不想说那么多了 |
[01:54] | Tim, are you trying to say that right now you look better | 小炯 你不会真以为 你现在这副样子 |
[01:56] | than the average homeless person down on the street? | 比一个街头流浪汉能好到哪里去 |
[01:59] | – A little bit. – Really? | -起码好一点儿吧 -你真这么认为 |
[02:01] | Considerably, actually, yeah. | 好很多吧 |
[02:02] | – I think I look– – Time to prove a point. | -我觉得我看起来… -不见棺材不掉泪 |
[02:04] | You, do you work here? | 你 在这上班吧 |
[02:06] | Yes, for several years. | 是的 干了好几年了 |
[02:07] | – Huh. – I’m kind of a bottom feeder. | -是么 -我跑堂的 |
[02:09] | Listen, I want you to go down to the street. | 你到大街上找个流浪汉 |
[02:10] | I want you to fetch a homeless person. I want to compare him to tim. | 把他跟小炯放一块比比 |
[02:12] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[02:14] | – Aren’t you busy? – Busy doing this. | -你不忙吗 -忙 忙着这事呢 |
[02:18] | – Is this happening? – It is indeed, tim. | -真要这样吗 -必须的 小炯 |
[02:20] | Okay, everyone. Let’s gather around. | 好 大家都过来 |
[02:21] | we’re gonna take an informal poll. | 我们要进行一个非正式的表决 |
[02:23] | Who looks worse, | 谁更矬 |
[02:25] | Tim or Vince? | 是小炯 还是文强 |
[02:27] | Exhibit A, exhibit B. | 一号模特 二号模特 |
[02:28] | – Does vince work here? – No. | -文强在这上班吗 -不 |
[02:30] | – Vince panhandles in front of the building… – Hello. | -文强是咱们大楼门口要饭的 -大家好 |
[02:33] | …and occasionally urinates by the ATM machine. | 偶尔在提款机旁尿上一泡 |
[02:35] | Oh, I remember him now. | 这下我想起来了 |
[02:36] | The urinator! | 便溺人 |
[02:37] | Yeah! | 对 |
[02:39] | – Like the terminator. – Okay, let’s vote. | -好像便便超人 -好 开始投票 |
[02:41] | – Show of hands. – Do we really have to? | -举手 -没这个必要吧 |
[02:43] | Don’t humiliate the guy. | 别作践人家了 |
[02:44] | – Vince looks better. – What? | -文强更帅 -什么 |
[02:46] | Hands down, no contest. | 没悬念 |
[02:47] | – Are you joking? – No. | -你们开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[02:48] | You’re saying he looks better than I do? | 你们居然说他比我帅 |
[02:51] | Oh, yeah. I’d say so. | 真心话 |
[02:52] | Leather shoes, jacket. He could | 看那皮鞋和夹克 |
[02:53] | slaughter some broads in a club with that look. | 去夜店能迷倒一片呢 |
[02:55] | At least Vince is wearing khakis, Tim. | 至少文强穿的还是卡其裤 小炯 |
[02:58] | You’re wearing ripped jeans, and if I’m not mistaken, | 没看错的话 你穿的是洞洞裤吧 |
[03:01] | that’s a braided belt you’re wearing. | 你还系了条织布腰带 |
[03:02] | a braided belt. | 织布腰带 |
[03:04] | No, this– first of all, | 不 首先 |
[03:05] | the rips cost extra. | 洞洞裤其实更贵 |
[03:06] | The braided belt was a gift. | 织布腰带是别人送我的礼物 |
[03:08] | – What? – From woody harrelson? | -什么 -莫非是伍迪·哈里森送的 |
[03:09] | 伍迪·哈里森 著名演员 以性格粗犷闻名 | |
[03:11] | I find my jeans in trash cans | 我一直在垃圾箱里捡牛仔裤穿 |
[03:13] | And if they’re ripped I toss ’em back. | 捡到洞洞裤 我都丢回去呢 |
[03:15] | As you should, vince. As you should. | 做得对 文强 做得对 |
[03:18] | Just for a little sensitivity, I’m going through a hard time. | 我最近很不好过 你们居然也不体谅 |
[03:21] | Yeah, maybe I let myself go and grew– | 我只是偶尔随性了下… |
[03:23] | Listen, Tim, we’re sensitive to your situation. | 小炯 我们大家都体谅你 |
[03:25] | You’re sensitive? You made me stand on a bucket. | 你们让我站在个桶上 这能算体谅啊 |
[03:27] | We’re just simply concluding here that you look worse | 我们只是想表达下 你的形象 |
[03:30] | than the urine-stained homeless man. | 比浑身尿迹的流浪汉还要矬 |
[03:33] | Back to work. | 回去干活吧 |
[03:33] | So Stu’s not the bottom of the barrel anymore. | 这下司徒不再是形象最锉的了 |
[03:37] | – What just happened? – Thank you both, gentlemen. | -什么情况 -谢谢你们两位 |
[03:39] | Oh, my pleasure. It’s really nice and warm in here. | 不客气 这里真是漂亮又暖和 |
[03:41] | Your heating bills must be through the roof. | 你们的取暖费一定高得离谱 |
[03:43] | Standard indoor temperature. | 标准室内温度而已 |
[03:45] | Actually, it is kind of a problem. | 这确实是个问题 |
[03:46] | Our heating bills are a little too high. | 我们的取暖费是高了点 |
[03:48] | Is it? Is it? Get ready, I have an idea. | 是吗 听好了 我有个主意 |
[03:50] | – Bang, shoot. – No. | -哦了 说 -别听他的 |
[03:51] | Bang bang. Tell people to wear layers | 哦了 让他们多穿点 |
[03:53] | like three pairs of socks. | 比如穿三双袜子 |
[03:54] | And then just rub vaseline all over their faces. | 然后脸上涂满凡士林 |
[03:56] | Then you won’t have to turn the heat up so high. | 这样你就不用把暖气开得那么强了 |
[03:58] | – Huh. – Yeah. | -不错 -当然 |
[04:00] | – No. – It could work. | -不是吧 -能管用 |
[04:01] | Multiple socks and vaseline rubbed on | 多穿袜子然后把凡士林抹在 |
[04:03] | – Their faces. – And their necks. | -他们脸上 -脖子也要抹 |
[04:06] | Tim, why didn’t you think of tt? | 小炯 为啥你想不出这好主意 |
[04:07] | Why didn’t I think of that? Cause that’s… | 为啥我想不出这好主意 因为这主意 |
[04:09] | – Tim, listen to me. – Something an insane person would say. | -小炯 听我说 -只有疯子想得出 |
[04:12] | You are mumbling. | 你在自言自语 |
[04:13] | – What am I doing? – You’re mumbling. | -我怎么了 -你在自言自语 |
[04:14] | – I’m mumbling? – Never mumble? | -我有自言自语吗 -千万别自言自语 |
[04:16] | – No. – People think you’re crazy. | -我没 -大家会认为你疯了 |
[04:17] | Then they take you downtown and they turn the hose on you. | 他们会把你带到市区 用水管浇你 |
[04:20] | Is that what you want, Tim? | 你想那样吗 小炯 |
[04:21] | – Who does what? – Do you want the hose? | -你说什么呢 -你想被浇吗 |
[04:23] | Vince, I’m impressed- your entire demeanor. | 文强 你的气场太强大了 |
[04:25] | Would you consider coming on here as a consultant? | 你来我这当顾问如何 |
[04:28] | Um, just give me a second. | 我想想 |
[04:30] | I would entertain the idea. | 我得考虑一下 |
[04:32] | – Entertain it. – He would entertain the idea. | -你要考虑一下 -他居然说要考虑一下 |
[04:34] | – I’d think about it. – What else are you doing? | -我要好好想想 -你还想干嘛 |
[04:36] | – Playing hardball. – What do you mean, what else am I doing? | -来硬的呗 -你问我想干嘛 什么意思 |
[04:38] | He’s entertaining it, Tim. Please don’t push him. | 他在考虑呢 小炯别催 |
[04:39] | I don’t wanna lose this fish. He’s on the hook. | 他就快上钩了 |
[04:46] | Over here. | 这儿呢 |
[04:49] | Tim, it’s not a bird. It’s me, it’s Stu. | 小炯 那不是鸟叫 是我 司徒 |
[04:51] | – What do you want? – Well… | -你想干啥 -呃… |
[04:52] | I overheard the bigwigs talking. | 我听到高层们的对话 |
[04:54] | – Yeah? – Okay, the only words I could make out were | -然后呢 -我只断断续续听到几个词 |
[04:56] | “Tim,” “Beard,” | “小炯” “胡子” |
[04:58] | “Loser” And “Can the guy.” | “废柴”和”炒他” |
[05:01] | That could mean anything. | 说明不了什么 |
[05:02] | – Really? – Out of context, you don’t know what– | -怎么讲 -没有上下文 你不知道他们 |
[05:05] | They might have been saying, “Hey, can the guy look any better?” | 他们可能说 “擦 他真是太帅了” |
[05:09] | What are the chances of that, Tim? | 谁这么说话啊 小炯 |
[05:10] | “Can the beard | “蓄了胡子的他 |
[05:12] | Make him look like less of a loser?” | 都不像废柴了” |
[05:15] | It doesn’t sound like something they’d be talking about. | 的确是没人这么说话 |
[05:18] | – I can’t picture it. – Thank you, that’s all I was waiting for. | -我想不出 -谢谢 我就等这句话呢 |
[05:19] | Do you wanna lose your job? | 你想丢饭碗吗 |
[05:21] | – I don’t. – Then shave the beard. | -不想 -那就把胡子刮了 |
[05:22] | All right, you know what? I’m gonna shave it. | 好吧 我刮 |
[05:25] | – Hey, there. – Hey. | -老梁好 -好啊 |
[05:27] | Don’t look now, but someone shaved. | 先别看这边 我刮胡子了 |
[05:29] | – Don’t look now is right. – Check– | -先别看是对的 -看我… |
[05:30] | – What does that mean? – You look like a house. | -你什么意思 -你看起来巨… |
[05:33] | – I’m…? – Fat. | -我… -…肥 |
[05:34] | Fat? No, I shaved. I look good now. | 肥 不可能 刮完胡子我帅多了 |
[05:37] | Well, that’s the point- you shaved the beard | 就是这个原因 你刮胡子了 |
[05:38] | And revealed how fat you really are. | 这暴露了你有多肥 |
[05:39] | No no. I might have gained a pound. | 不可能 或许我是长了一点肉 |
[05:41] | You’re becoming worse looking by the second. | 这脸越看越锉 |
[05:43] | A pound, really? What in your neck? | 一点 是嘛 你脖子上是什么 |
[05:44] | My neck doesn’t even weigh… | 我脖子上没有那么多… |
[05:46] | – Tim, take a seat. – …That much. | -小炯 坐 -赘肉 |
[05:47] | And take it easy. Your heart might not be able to stand | 慢慢坐下来 要是动作太快 |
[05:50] | A swift move into a chair. Now look. | 你的心脏可受不了 |
[05:52] | – This is crazy. – Don’t take this the wrong way, | -这太扯了 -不要会错意 |
[05:54] | But we are thinking about replacing you with vince, | 但我们正在考虑用文强取代你 |
[05:58] | – The homeless guy. – Don’t take that the wrong way? | -那个流浪汉 -让我怎么不会错意 |
[06:00] | He just gives off this energy, you know? | 他简直是活力四射 |
[06:02] | – Even his name– – no. | -就连他的名字… -不会吧 |
[06:03] | His name instills confidence. | 他的名字都蕴含着自信 |
[06:05] | “Vince.” Right? | “文强” 对吧 |
[06:06] | “Vince.” It’s like a cologne. | “闻蔷”[文强] 听起来像一款古龙水 |
[06:08] | What about Tim? If you say my name like that with the– | 那小炯呢 如果你用那种语气说 |
[06:10] | Tim. No, it doesn’t sound good. | 小炯 没气势啊 |
[06:13] | This is not fair. | 天理何在 |
[06:14] | Honestly, I’m going through some personal stuff. | 老实说 我正遭受着感情创伤 |
[06:16] | Once I start dating again, I’m sure I’ll be fine. | 只要我开始约会 一切都会好起来 |
[06:19] | Okay, and when is that going to happen? | 好吧 那你啥时候开始约会 |
[06:20] | Whenever I deem it to be the appropriate time. | 在我觉得合适的时候 |
[06:23] | Well, Tim, I gotta be honest with you. | 小炯 我就跟你说实话吧 |
[06:24] | – Right. – If you were dating, at least I’d feel | -好啊 -假如你有约会 至少我会觉得 |
[06:26] | A little bit like you’re back on the right track, you know? | 你在逐渐回归正常生活 懂不 |
[06:28] | Well, trust me, come on. If I wanted a date, | 相信我 如果我真想约会 |
[06:31] | I’d have one lined up in 10 minutes. | 十分钟内就能约到一票妞 |
[06:32] | 10 minutes. Great. Do it. | 十分钟 好极了 开始吧 |
[06:34] | No, I didn’t mean literally the next 10 minutes. | 我说的十分钟 是虚指 |
[06:37] | – I need proof then. – What do you mean? | -那我就需要证据 -什么意思 |
[06:38] | I need photographic proof | 我要照片来证明 |
[06:40] | That you are actually back on track in the dating world. | 你确实有开始跟人约会 |
[06:43] | – A photograph of me and– – of you and the lady. | -照片是指… -你和对象的照片 |
[06:45] | Just like sitting on a bench or– | 比如坐在长椅上 |
[06:47] | Maybe, holding hands, kissing her neck. | 手拉手 亲她的脖子之类的 |
[06:50] | – No. – Stroking her buttocks. | -不是吧 -捏她的屁股也行 |
[06:52] | – It’s a first date. – Bang. Done. | -初次约会哪会这么深入 -哦了 定了 |
[06:54] | Bang. Done? | 哦了 定了? |
[06:56] | Yeah, that’s the end of the meeting. | 会议结束 |
[06:57] | When I say “Bang” It’s over. | 我说”哦了” 就代表结束了 |
[06:59] | You don’t know that by now? | 你到现在还不知道吗 |
[07:00] | Let’s do it again. One more. Bang. | 那重新再来一次 哦了 |
[07:02] | You’re still here. Do you need help out of the chair? | 你怎么还不走 要我扶你起来吗 |
[07:05] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题么 |
[07:08] | – Hey, there, Kate. – Hi. | -海棠 你好呀 -好 |
[07:09] | I was wondering if you might want to grab a drink tonight. | 我在想今晚一块去喝东西怎么样 |
[07:12] | – Are you asking me out? – Mm-hmm. | -你是在约我吗 -是呀 |
[07:14] | Eww. Gross! Gross! | 呕 恶心 恶心 |
[07:15] | – Gross? – Gross! Seriously. Ugh. | -恶心 -恶心死我了 |
[07:20] | – Hey, Dawn. – Oh, hey, Tim. | -水仙你好呀 -小炯你好 |
[07:22] | Listen, I don’t know if you’re into vietnamese food | 不知道你喜不喜欢越南菜 |
[07:24] | Awkward. I have a boyfriend. | 尴尬 我有男朋友了 |
[07:26] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[07:27] | But even if I didn’t, I’d say no. | 就算我没男朋友 我也会说不的 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Yeah. If I were alone on an island | 假设我独自一人在一个小岛上 |
[07:31] | Okay, have you ever seen “Lost”? | 你有没有看过《迷失》 |
[07:32] | They wouldn’t even have a vietnamese restaurant there. | 那儿连个越南餐馆都没有 |
[07:35] | Okay, well, I guess you’ve been to every island. | 每个岛你都去过了吗 |
[07:37] | This is why I’d say no. | 还好我说了不 |
[07:39] | – So, Tina, I was… – No. | -茉莉 我想… -不行 |
[07:41] | – I didn’t ask anything. – No. | -我什么还没问呢 -不行 |
[07:44] | – I shaved the beard. – Never gonna happen. | -我刮了胡子 -不可能 |
[07:48] | Oh, what a day. | 今天真衰 |
[07:49] | That’s why I have the mug | 所以我才在杯子上 |
[07:50] | that says “What a day” On it. | 写上”今天真衰”这句 |
[07:51] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么回事 哥们 |
[07:53] | I need to find a date. | 我要找个对象 |
[07:54] | – Coming to Stu for dating tips? – Exactly. | -来找我求教约会技巧吗 -没错 |
[07:55] | You are in trouble, my friend. | 你找错人了 朋友 |
[07:57] | – Hey, yo! – Oh, hey, Vince. | -喂 -嗨 文强 |
[07:58] | – Dating tips? – No, I’m good. | -约会技巧吗 -不是 没事 |
[08:00] | I’ve got plenty. | 我有一打技巧 |
[08:01] | Numero uno: Women like to be scared. | 第一条 女人喜欢被惊吓 |
[08:04] | No. | 不 |
[08:04] | You gotta crouch behind something like a bush, | 蹲在灌木丛之类的东西后面 |
[08:06] | wait for them to walk by and then you jump out of nowhere | 等她们走过来的时候 突然横空跳出 |
[08:09] | and you say, “Boo! I gotcha!” | 说 “砰 吓到你了” |
[08:12] | That’s a tip? | 这就是技巧吗 |
[08:13] | Yup, it’s a very good tip. | 是的 非常好的技巧 |
[08:15] | – A dating tip? – Works for me every single time. | -约会技巧? -屡试不爽 |
[08:17] | But, hey, not everyone can pull it off. | 不过 不是人人都能成功的 |
[08:19] | He’s got some good ideas. | 他有很多好点子 |
[08:22] | – That’s a good idea? – Listen. | -这就是好点子吗 -听着 |
[08:24] | Crouch? | 蹲着? |
[08:24] | You’re never gonna find another girl like Amy, | 你再遇不到像小美那样的了 |
[08:26] | so stop trying | 所以别再费神 |
[08:27] | and admit that you’re in the b league now. | 就承认你退居二线阵营了吧 |
[08:29] | I’m in a different league? | 我被划到了另外一个阵营吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, the grapefruit league. | 是的 歪瓜裂枣阵营 |
[08:31] | You’re playing florida single…a ball. | 别再想着天仙佳人了 |
[08:33] | It’s just you and a bunch of nicaraguans. | 接受现实吧 |
[08:34] | Where does this leave me? | 那我该怎么办 |
[08:36] | It means that you need to ask out Gladys. | 别无选择 你得去约芙蓉 |
[08:40] | – Hey, Gladys. – Oh, hey. | -你好 芙蓉 -你好 |
[08:42] | Listen, uh… | 那个… |
[08:43] | I wanted to know if you wanna go on a date with me. | 我想问下 你愿不愿意跟我约会 |
[08:46] | Marsha is in the next cubicle. | 月季就在隔壁 |
[08:49] | No, I wanted to ask you. | 不 我想约你 |
[08:50] | You’re the one I have set my sights on. | 你才是我的真命天女 |
[08:52] | – Yes. – Yes? | -好 -真的吗 |
[08:54] | – Yes. – That’s good. | -是的 -很好 |
[08:55] | – You wanna meet me after work? – Yes! | -那我们下班见 -好 |
[08:57] | Just gonna kinda slap some talcum powder on the old pits and… | 等我把脸上的麻子印用粉遮遮的 |
[09:01] | Yeah, uh, at 5:00? 5:00? | 好的 五点行吗 |
[09:03] | Why’d you have to tell me that? | 你没必要连那都告诉我 |
[09:08] | We’re on the date. | 我们在约会了 |
[09:09] | – Mmm, yeah. – Me and Gladys. | -恩 是的 -我和芙蓉 |
[09:12] | And my big corn dog. | 还有大根的玉米热狗 |
[09:16] | Mmm, I bet you like that, huh? | 我猜你肯定好这口儿 |
[09:18] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[09:19] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[09:20] | I don’t need to see that. | 我不要看 |
[09:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:24] | Listen, Gladys. I gotta confess something. | 芙蓉 我得坦白一件事 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[09:27] | This isn’t what you’d call a real date. | 这不是所谓的那种真正的约会 |
[09:30] | It’s kind of a work event. | 这算是公事 |
[09:32] | So let’s just make it a good 45 minute jaunt | 所以我们就到热狗摊上去 |
[09:35] | to the hot dog stand. | 逛个45分钟就好了 |
[09:36] | Is that what the kids are calling it? | 你们现在都把约会叫做 |
[09:37] | A jaunt to the hot dog | 逛热狗摊吗 |
[09:38] | No, they’re not. | 不是 他们不这么说 |
[09:39] | They’re not. They’re not. | 不是 不是 |
[09:40] | This is just the best night of my life. | 这是我这辈子过得最棒的一个夜晚 |
[09:43] | This is the best? This is the pinnacle? | 这就是最棒的吗 这就是高潮吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, pretty much. I’m just out on a date. | 是的 差不多了 |
[09:48] | Like normal people! | 我能跟别人一样 约会 |
[09:50] | Just having a corn dog with my boyfriend. | 和男朋友一起吃着玉米热狗 |
[09:53] | Hey, blondie! You a little jealous here? | 嗨 黄毛的 嫉妒吧 |
[09:55] | Yeah, you’re skinny and you’re alone. Whoo! | 你苗条也没用 还不是落单 哦也 |
[10:02] | Vince, that’s such a good name. | 文强 这名字真不错 |
[10:04] | It’s like a soap opera. | 像是肥皂剧演员的名字 |
[10:06] | Right, or a television hero. | 没错 或者是英雄主人公的名字 |
[10:07] | Well, that’s a soap opera. | 都是肥皂剧 |
[10:09] | Let’s cut right to the chase here. | 我们说正事吧 |
[10:10] | Tim is fighting for his job, Vince. | 小炯正在力保自己的饭碗 |
[10:12] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[10:13] | But even if he gets his act together, | 不过那个满脸胡子的肥仔 |
[10:14] | that fat bearded slob just can’t compete with you. | 再怎么努力也不能跟你比 |
[10:16] | I mean, I didn’t wanna say it. | 有句话不知当讲不当讲 |
[10:18] | I just didn’t wanna say it, but that man is green. | 说实在的 那家伙真菜 |
[10:21] | That’s it. He’s green. You’ve nailed it again. | 是的 他很菜 又被你说中了 |
[10:23] | – Mm-hmm. – So I feel kinda bad about doing this, | -嗯 -这么做我真有点过意不去 |
[10:25] | yet at the same time I don’t really care. | 不过 我才不鸟他呢 |
[10:26] | I’d like to offer you Tim’s job. | 我想让你来接替小炯的位子 |
[10:29] | That’s amazing. I’m the new Tim. | 太棒了 我就是新小炯 |
[10:32] | How do you feel | 有没有兴趣 |
[10:32] | about drinking expensive scotch with the boss? | 陪老梁我喝杯高价苏格兰威士忌 |
[10:34] | I would expect nothing less. | 乐意至极 |
[10:36] | – To the new Tim. – Let’s get drunk. | -敬新小炯 -喝个痛快 |
[10:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Now let’s talk shop, fellow co-worker. | 我们先来谈谈工作吧 我的好同事 |
[10:43] | Well, I’m still the boss. | 别忘了 我还是梁老大 |
[10:44] | What exactly am I in charge of? | 那么我具体负责什么工作 |
[10:45] | Who’s under me? | 哪些人归我管 |
[10:47] | Uh, I mean, you’re- you’re in charge of– | 呃 你 你负责 |
[10:50] | You’re in charge of the mail. | 你负责邮件 |
[10:52] | Well, those aren’t people. | 邮件又不是人 |
[10:53] | Uh, Tim, he makes the coffee. | 煮咖啡是小炯的活 |
[10:55] | Um, he’s a glorified | 如果你想 |
[10:56] | assistant, if you will. | 你就是个无尚光荣的助理 |
[10:58] | Oh, well, that “Assistant” Word really turned me off. | “助理”这个词让我很不爽 |
[11:01] | That’s kinda demeaning, don’t you think? | 貌似是个贱活 |
[11:02] | Well, not to a guy who was a bum about | 对于一个六小时前还是个乞丐的人来说 |
[11:05] | six hours ago. | 应该不是 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna stick with that, all things considered. | 经过我再三考虑 我还是继续吧 |
[11:07] | What, being a homeless guy? | 继续什么 做个无家可归的人 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:09] | And by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[11:10] | we don’t really like that phrase “Homeless.” | 我们不喜欢”无家可归”这个词 |
[11:12] | – Oh. – We prefer “Hobo.” | -哦 -我们更喜欢”浪人”这个说法 |
[11:14] | Homeless sounds like you’re without a home. | 无家可归一听就在说你没家 |
[11:16] | Hobo is happy. | 浪人却是快活的 |
[11:17] | Hobo carries a stick with a red bag. | 带着打狗棍 背着行囊包 |
[11:19] | I’m a hobo. | 我是个浪人 |
[11:23] | God, I respect him. | 靠 偶像啊 |
[11:27] | – Tim. – Gladys. | -小炯 -芙蓉 |
[11:29] | getting on the f train, going downtown if I’m lucky. | 搭上小地铁呀 好呀嘛好运来 |
[11:32] | I’m glad you’re enjoying the date, but, um– | 你这么激动 我很欣慰 不过… |
[11:34] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, tim, magic. | 是啊小炯 我激动了 爱的魔力啊 |
[11:36] | Listen, while we’re down here, can we just take a quick photo? | 反正闲着没啥事 咱俩拍张照行不 |
[11:39] | I just wanna be able to prove to my friends and colleagues | 我也好向我的亲朋好友们证明 |
[11:42] | That this actually happened. | 这些不是我意淫的 |
[11:44] | – A photo? – I don’t think people will believe it to be honest. | -拍照 -说实话吧 我怕别人不相信 |
[11:47] | Ooh, I like where this is going. | 这个发展态势我喜欢 |
[11:49] | – I like this a lot. – It’s not going anywhere. | -爱死了 -没啥好发展的 |
[11:51] | Excuse me! Could you take a quick photo of me and my boyfriend here? | 喂 就你 帮我们拍个照行不 |
[11:55] | – Yeah, no problem. – Quick snapshot. | -没问题 -快照一张 |
[11:56] | – Cute couple. – Oh, thank you. | -天生一对啊 -谢谢 |
[11:58] | – Snap it off. – One, two, three. | -照吧 -一 二 三 |
[12:00] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[12:02] | What was that. | 啥情况 |
[12:03] | – Why did you do that? – That was good. | -你啥意思 -感觉真好 |
[12:05] | No, we don’t need the boob. We don’t need the boob. | 不行 不能露奶 不能露奶 |
[12:06] | – I thought it was kinda nice. – Yeah. | -我觉得挺好 -哦耶 |
[12:08] | No, it dominates the shot. | 不行 抢镜了 |
[12:09] | How about this– why don’t you just pull your top up completely? | 不如这样 把上衣都掀起来得了 |
[12:12] | – What are you doing? – Don’t cover your face though. | -你干啥 -不过别挡住脸 |
[12:14] | Pout for me, show me both boobs. | 撅撅嘴 把俩奶都露出来 |
[12:15] | – How’s this? – You got it. | -这样行不 -哦了 |
[12:17] | – Who is this guy? – Wow, your nipples are really hard. | -这人是谁啊 -哇哦 你的点还真硬啊 |
[12:19] | This is gonna be great. One, two… | 肯定很上镜 一 二… |
[12:20] | You really gotta stop saying the word nipples. | 别再说”点”这个词了 |
[12:21] | – …Three. – Don’t look scared, tim. | -…三 -别作惊恐状 小炯 |
[12:23] | – I am scared. – What about some role play? | -我就是很惊恐 -来点角色扮演咋样 |
[12:25] | – I love role play. – We’re in a public place. | -我爱角色扮演 -这可是公共场合 |
[12:27] | – Hey, who here… – Give me the camera. | -这里有谁… -相机还我 |
[12:30] | – …Wants to see… – Lower your voice. | -…想看看 -小点声 |
[12:31] | – …This lady… – We don’t need the photo. | -…这位女士 -我们不照了 |
[12:33] | …Crouch down like a cat and lick this guy’s face | 趴下来舔这男的的脸 |
[12:36] | – Like a bowl of milk? – No one wants– | -就像猫在舔牛奶一样 -没人想… |
[12:38] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们想干嘛 |
[12:41] | – Okay, lap it up. – Lap it up? | -来吧 趴下 -趴下 |
[12:42] | No, don’t lap it up. Don’t lap it up. Please. | 不 别趴下 别啊 求你了 |
[12:44] | – One, two… – Okay, I’ll stick my tongue like this. | -一 二… -我把舌头伸出来 像这样 |
[12:46] | A little bit more like a bowl of milk, sir. | 你演牛奶得演像点 |
[12:48] | – How do I do that? – And three. | -咋演啊 -三 |
[12:51] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[12:53] | Hey, amy! | 嗨 小美 |
[12:55] | Let’s call off the photo. | 不拍了行么 |
[12:57] | Tim, what are you doing? | 小炯 你在干啥 |
[12:58] | What am I doing? Just hanging out, you know? | 我在干啥 就… 约个会呗 |
[13:02] | Waiting for the trains. These trains– | 等地铁呢 |
[13:03] | They’re so unpredictable. | 地铁总晚点 |
[13:06] | Uh, I don’t know if this is a weird time, | 现在说这话可能有点诡异 |
[13:08] | But if you wanna get back together. | 不过你要是想和好的话 |
[13:11] | Gladys and I have only been going out for one night. | 我和芙蓉其实只出来了这么一晚 |
[13:12] | – Tim… – Is that a– | -小炯 -是不是… |
[13:14] | hold on, I got a call. | 稍等 我接个电话 |
[13:15] | I got a business call coming in here. | 公司打来的 |
[13:17] | Tim here. Talk to me. | 我是小炯 说吧 |
[13:19] | Tim, it’s the boss. I got great news for you. | 小炯 我是老板 我有事要告诉你 |
[13:21] | – Yeah? – Vince, no longer in contention for your job. | -啥事 -文强不会再跟你抢饭碗了 |
[13:24] | That’s amazing. What happened? | 太棒了 咋回事 |
[13:25] | Did he freak out? He did something nuts? | 他崩溃了 他做啥傻事了 |
[13:27] | No, god, he makes a lot of sense. | 没有 靠 他真是偶像啊 |
[13:28] | He just found your job way too demeaning. So you’re still here. | 他觉得你的工作太低下了 所以你继续干吧 |
[13:31] | – Demeaning? – Yeah, just, you know, | -低下 -是啊 你知道的 |
[13:32] | Monkey work, whatever. Too easy for him. | 低智商工作 反正对他来说太简单了 |
[13:34] | – That’s under– okay. – See you Monday. | -这太… 没问题 -周一见 |
[13:37] | – See you Monday. – Bang. | -周一见 -哦了 |
[13:39] | Oh, that’s the momentum shifter we were waiting for. | 等的就是这个转机 |
[13:42] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[13:43] | There were gonna replace me with a homeless guy. | 他们本来要用个流浪汉来取代我 |
[13:46] | They were gonna fire me and bring him in, | 想开除我 拉他入伙 |
[13:48] | But it sounds like he passed. | 不过貌似他又不想干了 |
[13:51] | And that’s great news for you these days? | 现在这点窘事就能让你开心了 |
[13:54] | Take what you can got. | 知足者常乐嘛 |
[13:56] | Tim, one. Homeless community, zilch. | 小炯得一分 流浪汉得鸭蛋 |
[14:00] | I’m back on top. I’m back. | 我又回归了 我回归了 |
[14:03] | Whoo-hoo! | 哦也 |
[14:14] | – Yello. – Hey, it’s me. | -哪位 -是我 |
[14:16] | What’s up, buddy? | 啥事啊 哥们儿 |
[14:18] | Oh, hey, I was going in. | 你好 我刚要进去来着 |
[14:19] | Yeah, you need to get buzzed in. | 你得按门铃才行 |
[14:21] | I was. I was reaching for the door. The buzz was happening. | 我按了 我按了铃 接通了 |
[14:23] | – Nope. – You opened the door during the buzz. | -不可能 -我正在说话 你就开门了 |
[14:26] | I’m still riding through on that buzz in. | 刚才那通还没挂断呢 |
[14:29] | Listen, if I open that door | 听着 我要是开门放你进去 |
[14:31] | I might as well invite in all the filth | 还不如邀请一群 |
[14:34] | That roams on these streets at night. | 夜不归宿的人渣进去呢 |
[14:35] | Now you’re just insulting me. | 你是在羞辱我 |
[14:37] | How do I know that you’re not gonna just stab me? | 我咋知道你不会突然行刺我 |
[14:39] | – I promise not to? – Just give up. | -我保证行吗 -得了吧 |
[14:41] | – Holy shit. – I’m not gonna let you in. | -我靠 -我不会放你进去的 |
[14:42] | I’m buzzing stu. Just keep moving. | 我找司徒开门 你走你的吧 |
[14:44] | – Buzz it up. – You’re gonna stand there while I do it? | -找吧 -你要看着我找啊 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 必须的 |
[14:49] | – How you doing? – Shut up. | -你好吗 -闭嘴 |
[14:52] | Are you kidding me with the double buzz? | 你耍我啊 按两次门铃 |
[14:54] | Let me in. You’ve got an overzealous neighbor here. | 让我进去 有个过分热情的邻居看着呢 |
[14:57] | – What’s up, danny? – Stu-doodly-doo. | -最近咋样 冠希 -司徒 徒呀嘛徒 |
[15:01] | How’s it going, bro? | 你还好吧 兄弟 |
[15:02] | Quick personality turnaround there. | 这变脸也太快了点 |
[15:04] | Good, man. Thank you for keeping the building safe. | 我很好 感谢你监督楼道的安全 |
[15:06] | Absolutely. You’re good to go, buddy. | 没问题 你可以进去了 老兄 |
[15:09] | What a creepfest that guy was. | 那人真是有毛病啊 |
[15:11] | Who, Danny Rockefeller? | 谁 罗冠希 |
[15:12] | He’s a Rockefeller. | 他居然叫罗冠希 |
[15:13] | Rockefellers shouldn’t be living in this building. | 叫这个名字的不该住这栋楼 |
[15:16] | Well, he keeps my building safe and I appreciate his vigilance. | 他监督楼道的安全 所以我得谢谢他 |
[15:19] | We’ve got to order some food here. I am starving. | 我们得订点吃的 饿死我了 |
[15:21] | Mm, if I’m gonna eat, I kind of need to get super baked first. | 要想吃饭 我得先吸点大麻才行 |
[15:25] | It’s the only way I can get an appetite. | 这样我才有胃口 |
[15:26] | So I’m just gonna call my- | 我只要打电话给… |
[15:27] | It’s not a healthy way to live your life. | 这样可不健康 |
[15:29] | Well, I’m not the one who got kicked out of my apartment. | 你活的健康 健康的被人扫地出门了 |
[15:31] | – Let’s order the food first. – Let’s order the weed first. | -我们先订餐吧 -我们先订大麻吧 |
[15:33] | I just have to page my dealer so he can call me back | 我要传呼他 他会回我电话的 |
[15:36] | And I can tell him I wanna buy some tickets. | 然后就跟他要”几张票” |
[15:38] | – He still has a pager? – Yeah. | -他还用呼机吗 -是的 |
[15:40] | – No one has pagers anymore. – Pot dealers and doctors– | -怎么还有人用呼机 -毒贩和医生 |
[15:42] | The two most important people in America. | 美国的顶梁柱 |
[15:46] | Chipper, this is Tim. You guys have met before, right? | 书平 这是小炯 你们以前见过吧 |
[15:48] | – No. – Yeah, we met a long time ago. | -没有 -是的 很久以前了 |
[15:50] | I was in college. We were in college. | 那时候我在大学 我们都在大学 |
[15:52] | Well, I was living near the college. I wasn’t in college. | 其实我没上大学 我只是住在那附近 |
[15:53] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | -好啊 -好 |
[15:55] | Wow, you’re still doing this. | 你还在做这事吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah, still dealing pot. | 是的 一直在贩毒嘛 |
[15:58] | I thought you were going into architecture. | 我还以为你去学建筑了 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I was thinking about it a long time ago. Didn’t pan out. | 我那时倒是想去 但没成 |
[16:03] | Didn’t go to school or take any classes? | 然后你就没去学校上学了 |
[16:05] | No, I didn’t do any of that, but it worked out for the best. | 没有 我没去 但现在也不赖 |
[16:08] | I’ve got a lot going on. | 我现在忙得不可开交 |
[16:09] | I’m excited to tell you about it. | 我很兴奋能告诉你这些 |
[16:11] | A lot going on. Which brings me to the reason I came. | 这也是我来这的原因 |
[16:14] | Your tickets, sir. | 你要的票 |
[16:16] | What is– what is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[16:17] | They’re for the play I’m in. | 这是一出有我参演的戏剧 |
[16:19] | It’s an unjustly neglected drama from the ’40s. | 一出被雪藏的四十年代的好剧 |
[16:22] | Didn’t you get my flyer? | 你没收到我的传单吗 |
[16:23] | Didn’t you get my call for pot? | 你没收到我要大麻的留言吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, I see what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[16:26] | When you said tickets, I thought you meant tickets for the show. | 你说要”几张票” 我以为你是想看戏 |
[16:29] | No, when I said tickets, I meant the code word | 不 我说要”几张票” 意思是要大麻 |
[16:32] | We’ve been using for pot for the last eight years. | 这是我们八年来一直用的暗语 |
[16:36] | Oh well, that was a mix-up. | 噢 悲剧了 |
[16:38] | I’ve got to interject. I think tickets is a bad code word | 我不得不说 当你是演员又是毒贩的时候 |
[16:42] | If you’re an actor and a pot dealer. | “票”这个词真不该做暗语 |
[16:44] | All right. It was probably just wishful thinking, | 算了 只是我一厢情愿而已 |
[16:46] | Imagining a client would wanna see me on stage. | 你们怎么可能想看我在台上演戏呢 |
[16:49] | Stupid. I shouldn’t have– okay, I’m gonna get out of here. | 蠢透了 我想什么呢 我还是走吧 |
[16:53] | You know what? Just looking at this leaflet, | 其实 看看这张传单 |
[16:55] | This actually looks pretty darn good. | 看上去感觉还真不错 |
[16:57] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是呀 难道不是吗 |
[16:58] | We should think about this. It’s called “Season of death.” | 我们考虑下 这出戏叫《死亡季节》 |
[17:00] | – Yeah. – Stu, think about it. | -好吧 -司徒 考虑下吧 |
[17:01] | Think about it. Seriously, listen to him. | 真的 听他的 考虑下吧 |
[17:03] | Think about it. Please, you come to the show. | 等你来戏场的时候 |
[17:05] | I’ll have the weed with me there. | 我就把大麻给你 |
[17:06] | This is a good play too. | 这出戏也不错 |
[17:08] | It’s like an Arthur Miller play but it’s much slower. | 这是亚瑟·米勒风格的戏 只是节奏很慢 |
[17:09] | 亚瑟·米勒 美国著名剧作家小说家 | |
[17:12] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[17:13] | Oh, you’re gonna go to the show! | 你要去 太好了 |
[17:15] | We’re going to the theater. | 我们会去剧院的 |
[17:15] | I’ll see you at the show! | 那剧院见了 |
[17:16] | All right. There’s an upbeat drug dealer. | 真是个活力四射的毒贩 |
[17:19] | Okay, what the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的刚才在想什么 |
[17:20] | I just felt bad for the guy. | 我只是同情他 |
[17:21] | This is not a precedent. | 跟一个毒贩 |
[17:22] | You wanna set with your drug dealer, okay? | 最好别有这样的私交 |
[17:24] | Now I have to go to his stupid play. | 现在倒好 还得看他演戏 |
[17:26] | Let’s just hope it’s good. Maybe we’ll have a fun night. | 说不定还不错 也许很有意思呢 |
[17:29] | I saw things in the war. | 战后满目疮痍 |
[17:32] | Things I don’t wanna talk about. | 让我无法言述 |
[17:34] | You have to forget all that stuff. | 你得忘记这一切 |
[17:37] | You have to forget all that stuff that ever happened. | 你得忘记曾经发生的一切 |
[17:40] | Well, what about what happened here when I was gone? | 我走了以后 这里发生了什么 |
[17:45] | Oh, god, jesus. | 我的上帝 |
[17:47] | You have to forget that too. | 你最好还是忘记了吧 |
[17:49] | We all have to forget | 我们必须学会忘记 |
[17:51] | And forget and forget. | 忘却 忘怀 |
[17:59] | Did you hear me? You have to forget that ever happened. | 听到了吗 你得忘记所发生的一切 |
[18:03] | You know, in Germany, | 有传闻说 |
[18:05] | I heard a rumor that the Nazis had a weapon, | 德国纳粹有一种武器 |
[18:08] | a gas that could cause amnesia. | 一种能让人失忆的毒气 |
[18:13] | This is where it gets good. | 开始变得精彩了 |
[18:14] | – Rumor turned out to be false. – What? | -但传闻是假的 -什么 |
[18:16] | It was just a box labeled Nazi Gas. | 它只是个箱子 上面写着纳粹毒气 |
[18:20] | That would have been a good plot point to pursue. | 这么好的剧情线索 居然没延伸 |
[18:23] | I can’t believe this is still the first act. | 我不敢相信这才是第一幕 |
[18:27] | – Oh, man. – This play is beastly. | -哥们 -这出戏真是烂 |
[18:29] | Maybe you just don’t appreciate good theater. | 也许是你不会欣赏 |
[18:31] | Oh, I know good theater. | 我知道怎么欣赏 |
[18:33] | I didn’t complain when I saw “Starlight Express.” | 我看《星光列车》时可没抱怨 |
[18:35] | You know what? This is intermission. Behave like someone at intermission. | 现在是幕间休息 你再忍忍吧 |
[18:38] | I’m fucking itchy. | 痒死我了 |
[18:39] | You really need your pot, don’t you? | 你是毒瘾犯了吧 |
[18:41] | Well, what the fuck do you think we’re doing here, Tim? | 你他妈的以为我们在这做什么呢 |
[18:43] | – Shh. – No! No quiet for me. | -嘘 -别叫我安静 |
[18:44] | You’ve become a different person. | 你像是变了个人 |
[18:46] | You don’t realize, the last 15 years we’ve hung out, | 你没意识到吗 我们做朋友的十五年里 |
[18:49] | I’ve been baked the whole time. | 我一直犯毒瘾 |
[18:50] | You’ve been baked the whole time we’ve been friends? | 你一直在犯毒瘾吗 |
[18:52] | Nighttime, daytime, midday. | 早中晚 无时无刻 |
[18:53] | This is the real Stu? | 这才是真正的司徒吗 |
[18:54] | This is the real Stu. | 没错 这才是真正的司徒 |
[18:54] | – You like this Stu? – They’re about to start. | -这版本的司徒你喜欢吗 -他们要开始了 |
[18:56] | Let’s get back in. Let’s try to enjoy the play. | 我们进场 好好看戏吧 |
[18:58] | Let’s try to enjoy the play. | 好好看戏吧 |
[18:59] | Oh, I’m Tim. Let’s try to enjoy the play. | 我叫小炯 好好看戏吧 |
[19:02] | – I need to go. – Where? | -我要走了 -去哪 |
[19:06] | Back to a time before any of this happened. | 回到这一切都还没发生的时候 |
[19:08] | To a place where Nazi gas really exists. | 一个真有纳粹毒气的地方 |
[19:12] | But what about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[19:15] | What about your friends? | 你的那些朋友又怎么办 |
[19:16] | – Damn it! – You’re not my friend. | -真该死 -你不是我的朋友 |
[19:19] | You’re not anything to me. | 对我来说你什么都不是 |
[19:28] | Oh, my god, did he just shoot himself? | 我的天 他刚是开枪射了自己吗 |
[19:30] | – I hope so. – That’s how it ends? | -我希望如此 -这就结束了啊 |
[19:32] | They should give out guns to the audience. | 他们真该把枪发给观众 |
[19:43] | When Johnny comes marching home again… | *当约翰尼再次回家来* |
[19:45] | – No no. – Hurrah hurrah… | -不是吧 -*万岁 万岁* |
[19:47] | – Close the curtain. – We’ll give him a hearty welcome then. | -快谢幕吧 -*我们会热情地欢迎他* |
[19:50] | – Hurrah hurrah… – This can’t be happening. | -*万岁 万岁* -他们来真的啊 |
[19:52] | – The men will cheer and the boys will shout… – Oh my god! | -*男人叫 孩儿闹* -我的天啊 |
[19:55] | The ladies, they will all turn out | *妇女们一起出门迎* |
[19:57] | and we’ll all feel gay when Johnny comes marching home. | *大伙儿鼓舞又欢欣 当约翰尼回家来* |
[20:05] | I’m getting up, I’m walking away. | 我要站起来 然后闪人 |
[20:16] | – Congratulations. – Oh, thank you! | -祝贺你们 -谢谢 |
[20:19] | – Thanks for coming. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢你们来捧场 -非常感谢 |
[20:21] | – So you liked it? – Oh, so good. | -你们喜欢吗 -噢 太棒了 |
[20:24] | Four hours of entertainment. | 四个小时的消遣娱乐 |
[20:26] | – Awesome. – That’s what we were shooting for. | -太好了 -我们就是要这效果 |
[20:28] | – So solid. – I just have to ask. What about me? | -相当销魂 -我必须得问问 我怎么样 |
[20:30] | – Did you like me? – You in particular? Yeah, you were good. | -喜欢我的表演吗 -单说你吗 挺好啊 |
[20:32] | Did you believe when I gave | 我生下塑料宝宝那幕 |
[20:33] | birth at the bus stop with that plastic baby? | 是不是演得很逼真 |
[20:35] | I did. That was a plastic baby? I thought you gave birth. | 是啊 那是塑料宝宝吗 我以为你真生了 |
[20:37] | What about me? Did you like my posture? | 那我呢 你喜欢我的表演吗 |
[20:39] | – It was pretty good. – I tried to make it authoritative. | -挺好的啊 -我想表现得很有威信 |
[20:42] | – You’re all good. – Really? | -你们都很棒啊 -真的吗 |
[20:42] | Because I think I was a little off tonight. | 我觉得今晚我有点不在状态 |
[20:44] | – No no, you were good. – Is there anything different | -不啊 你演的挺好 -有没有什么 |
[20:46] | – We should be doing? – We value constructive criticism. | -我们要改善的 -我们尊重建设性批评 |
[20:49] | None of us trust the director. | 我们都不信导演的屁话 |
[20:51] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[20:52] | If you– if you wanna know… | 如果 如果你们真想知道 |
[20:53] | Yes, we do. Please! | 我们当然想啊 说吧 |
[20:54] | – Tear us apart. – I would love some honesty. | -别客气直说吧 -我喜欢坦诚相待 |
[20:57] | Don’t open this door, Tim. | 一个字儿都别说 小炯 |
[20:58] | You could probably cut two hours out of it. | 可以缩短两小时 |
[21:03] | – That’s a funny joke. – A theatergoer joke. | -挺好笑的 -冷笑话 |
[21:06] | You could lose 90% of the dialogue. | 可以省掉90%的台词 |
[21:09] | Oh, so you’re being serious right now? | 你认真的啊 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna give you some feedback. | 那我也给你点反馈 |
[21:12] | I looked down into the audience, | 我看过观众席 |
[21:13] | I thought you were shitty audience members. | 我觉得你是个差到家的观众 |
[21:15] | If Katharine Hepburn was here | 如果凯瑟琳·赫本在的话 |
[21:15] | 凯瑟琳·赫本 美国好莱坞传奇人物 2003年去世 | |
[21:16] | she would have kicked you in the face. | 她肯定直接踹你脸上 |
[21:18] | Katharine Hepburn was a lady. | 凯瑟琳·赫本是淑女 |
[21:20] | You’re just saying the words Katharine Hepburn. | 你就是装装事儿叫她名字而已 |
[21:21] | You probably don’t even know who she is. | 说不定你都不知道她是谁 |
[21:23] | We were gonna go to a Greek restaurant right now. | 我们要去一家希腊餐厅 |
[21:25] | – You’re not invited. – I was gonna invite you guys, | -不带你去 -我本来还想带你们去呢 |
[21:27] | – But I’m not anymore. – Is it always this dramatic? | -现在免谈 -都这么戏剧化是么 |
[21:29] | Watch this, Tim. Guys, the play was great. | 看我的 小炯 同学们 表演太赞了 |
[21:31] | – Thank you. – Are you serious? | -谢谢 -真的吗 |
[21:33] | – Yeah. – Thank you so much. | -是的 -太感谢了 |
[21:34] | We’re going to this Greek restaurant. I wasn’t lying about that. | 我没忽悠你们 我们确实要去希腊餐厅 |
[21:37] | Why don’t you guys come there, | 你们一起来啊 |
[21:38] | talk more about how much you love the play? | 多说说你们有多爱这出话剧 |
[21:39] | I’ll drive you in my Dodge Dart. | 我用道奇载你们啊 |
[21:41] | Chipper, you’re killing me. Can we please do this? | 书平 我忍不了了 把东西痛快给我 |
[21:43] | Can we do– can we do, uh… | 咱们 咱们 呃 |
[21:45] | You know, I don’t have it on me. Let’s go to the restaurant. | 这个 我没带着啊 咱们去吃饭吧 |
[21:48] | We’ll deal with it there. I’ll give you the tickets there. | 咱们在餐厅解决 我在餐厅把”票”给你 |
[21:50] | – Chipper, we’re not friends. – Yes we are. | -书平 我们不是朋友 -我们是啊 |
[21:52] | I shouldn’t have to come to this play. | 我根本不该来看这话剧 |
[21:54] | I’m definitely not coming to the restaurant. | 我绝不会和你们去吃饭 |
[21:56] | You know what? I’m gonna quit pot. | 跟你说 我要戒掉大麻 |
[21:59] | That’s how strongly I feel | 我讨厌这事儿都 |
[22:00] | about never having to do anything like this again. | 讨厌到这份儿上了 |
[22:03] | What is this a scene from? | 这是哪一出啊 |
[22:06] | All right. All right, Stu, duly noted. | 好吧 司徒 咱懂了 |
[22:08] | Duly noted. Tim? | 咱懂了 小炯 |
[22:10] | – Hey. – Look me in the eyes. | -在呢 -看着我的眼睛 |
[22:12] | – I am. – What about us? | -在看呢 -咱俩呢 |
[22:14] | – What about? – Are we friends? | -咋了 -我们是朋友吗 |
[22:17] | – Friends? – Don’t look at Stu. | -朋友 -别看司徒 |
[22:19] | Look at me. Look at your– | 看着我 看着你的 |
[22:21] | I’m not gonna say it, but look at your friend, man. | 不能说 看着你的朋友 哥们儿 |
[22:24] | – Aren’t we friends? – Since this morning? | -我们是朋友吗 -从今早算吗 |
[22:27] | Uh… No. | 呃 不算 |
[22:30] | I gotta side with Stu probably. I’m gonna go with no. | 我和司徒一边儿的 所以咱俩不算朋友 |
[22:34] | You know, what, Tim? | 知道吗 小炯 |
[22:35] | – Yeah? – I don’t miss pot at all. | -咋了 -我一点都不想吸大麻 |
[22:38] | That’s good to hear. | 好事儿啊 |
[22:39] | Now we just have to hope that nothing great or bad | 现在咱俩只能祈祷日子平静一点儿 |
[22:42] | or boring happens, because those seem to be my main triggers. | 不然太开心太糟糕太无聊我都会又来瘾 |
[22:45] | Hold on a second. What’s going on? | 等会 出什么事儿了 |
[22:47] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[22:49] | – Excuse me. – Listen guys, keep it moving. | -请问 -伙计们 继续走 |
[22:51] | Keep it moving. Nothing’s happening here. | 继续走 这儿没出什么事儿 |
[22:53] | I live in the building. | 我住在这儿 |
[22:55] | Listen, I’m not gonna tell you what’s going on upstairs, | 听好 我不能告诉你楼上出什么事儿了 |
[22:58] | but the rich guy upstairs went crazy. He killed his date. | 不过上面有个王老五疯了 杀了他的女友 |
[23:01] | – Oh no. – He cut her skin into paper dolls. | -不会吧 -他把她的皮肤切成纸娃娃了 |
[23:03] | Wait a second. A rich guy? | 等一下 王老五 |
[23:05] | – A rich guy did it? – Rich guy. | -王老五干的 -是的 |
[23:07] | You’re not talking about Danny Rockefeller, are you? | 你说的不是罗冠希吧 |
[23:09] | – You know the guy? – Of course I know the guy. | -你认识那小子 -当然认识了 |
[23:11] | – Oh my god, I called it! – You called the crime? | -天啊 我发现他不对劲了 -你发现了? |
[23:13] | This morning I said the guy’s creepy. | 今天早上我觉得那小子有点诡异 |
[23:15] | Oh, yeah? Hey, this guy over here says | 是吗 这小子说 |
[23:17] | he knew the killer was suspicious. | 他认识那个嫌疑犯 |
[23:19] | Oh, really? And you didn’t warn anybody about that? | 真的 那你为什么不提醒下别人 |
[23:21] | You had foreknowledge of his suspicious nature | 你既然知道他可疑 |
[23:23] | and you didn’t do anything? | 还什么都没做 |
[23:24] | I knew he was capable of doing something weird someday. | 我就知道 他不定哪天就做出什么窘事 |
[23:27] | I’m not gonna warn anybody. | 我没打算提醒任何人 |
[23:29] | Capable of doing something weird someday. | 不定哪天就做出什么窘事 |
[23:30] | – That’s interesting you should say that. – Why? | -你这么说真有意思 -为什么 |
[23:33] | That’s exactly what mr. Rockefeller said about you. | 罗先生就是这么说你的 |
[23:36] | Things just got interestinger. | 事情越来越有意思了 |
[23:42] | All right, you two, I’m gonna play a little game | 好了 我要跟你俩玩点小游戏 |
[23:44] | I like to call good murderer, bad murderer. | 我喜欢管它叫”谁是真凶” |
[23:46] | – That’s not a game. – Danny, | -这不是游戏 -冠希 |
[23:48] | what caught your eye about Tim earlier today? | 今天早些时候你为什么注意到了小炯 |
[23:50] | You said he was weird at all, why? | 你说他超诡异 为什么 |
[23:51] | – Well, he just looks like a bag of shit. – What? | -他看起来就像一坨屎 -什么 |
[23:54] | Tim, what makes you think Danny is the murderer? | 小炯 你为什么怀疑冠希是凶手 |
[23:57] | He’s clearly just murdered someone. | 他明显刚杀了人 |
[23:59] | – Is that so clear? – It’s in his apartment. | -有这么明显 -这是他的公寓 |
[24:02] | He has a skull lamp. | 还有个骷髅头灯 |
[24:04] | – That’s a real skull. – I bought that in Florida. | -那是真的骷髅头呀 -我在佛罗里达买的 |
[24:06] | – Okay. – I love Florida. | -好吧 -我爱死佛罗里达了 |
[24:08] | All right, let’s talk alibis. | 来说说你们有什么不在场证明吧 |
[24:10] | Let’s talk whereabouts while the crime was being committed. | 说说案件发生时你们在哪儿 |
[24:12] | – Where were you tonight, Danny? – I was at the Laundromat. | -今晚你在哪儿 冠希 -我在洗衣房 |
[24:16] | Those are the quarters I didn’t use. | 这是我没用完的硬币 |
[24:17] | Okay, thank you. That’s a good example of something concrete. | 好的 谢谢你 确凿证据就得是这样的 |
[24:20] | – Quarters that did not get used. Tim. – Yeah? | -还没用的硬币 小炯 -什么 |
[24:23] | Where were you tonight? | 你今晚在哪儿 |
[24:24] | Here murdering this girl or someplace else? | 是在这儿杀人还是在别的地方 |
[24:26] | I was at a– at the theater. | 我在… 在剧院 |
[24:29] | – The theater? – A play called ” Seasons of death.” | -剧院 -有出戏叫《死亡季节》 |
[24:32] | I don’t know anybody who’s ever been to a play. | 这年头谁看戏剧 |
[24:33] | Do you, Danny? You know anybody who’s ever been to a play? | 你呢 冠希 知道谁看戏剧吗 |
[24:35] | I’m not a theatergoer myself. | 我不是戏迷 |
[24:37] | Thank you. Me neither. Why would you? | 谢谢 我也不是 戏剧有什么好看 |
[24:38] | – You have a television? – My friend is in the play. | -你没电视吗 -我朋友在剧里 |
[24:41] | Ah! But do we believe you? | 可是我们凭什么相信你 |
[24:43] | Aha, that is the question. Let me ask you this: | 这是个问题 我来问问你 |
[24:45] | – What was your friend’s name? – Chipper. | -你朋友叫什么名字 -书平 |
[24:48] | You’re just saying that ’cause | 你这么说是因为 |
[24:49] | I’m eating a bag of chips right now, aren’t you? | 我正在吃薯片[书平] 不是吗 |
[24:51] | Those are Doritos. They’re not chips. | 那是玉米脆片 不是薯片 |
[24:53] | They’re chips. These are nacho chips. | 是薯片 是墨西哥薯片 |
[24:55] | My theory of how you came up with the name is solid. | 你绝对是这么编出这名字的 |
[24:57] | – Book him. – I’ll decide when to book him. | -把他押起来 -由我决定 |
[24:59] | – What’s Chipper’s last name? – He just go by Chipper. | -书平姓什么 -只知道他叫书平 |
[25:01] | So he’s a good enough friend to see in a play, | 去看他的戏 |
[25:03] | But he’s not a good enough friend to know his last name? | 却不知道他的姓 |
[25:05] | The guy is at a Greek restaurant nearby. | 那人在附近的一家希腊旅馆 |
[25:07] | – You wanna go talk to him? – Love to go talk to him. | -你要去跟他谈吗 -乐意 |
[25:11] | Oh, perfect. That’s the group I was with. | 赞 这就是跟我一起的那群人 |
[25:13] | My acting friends. | 我的演员朋友们 |
[25:15] | The guy at the end is my buddy Chipper. | 边上那人就是我兄弟书平 |
[25:17] | Okay, excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[25:19] | I need to clear up a little | 我得澄清一些信息 |
[25:20] | bit of information. Is this man your friend? | 那人是你朋友吗 |
[25:22] | Hey, pal. | 哥们 |
[25:23] | – No. He’s not my friend. – No? | -不 他不是我朋友 -不是 |
[25:26] | – He’s not anything to me. – Okay. | -对我来说他什么都不是 -好吧 |
[25:29] | That’s… That’s the last line of the play. | 这是剧里最后一句台词 |
[25:31] | That’s a line from the play that you’re in, sir? | 先生 这是你剧里台词 |
[25:33] | I’m trying to find out if you two are friends. | 我想搞清楚你俩是否是朋友 |
[25:35] | Don’t go throwing lines from a play at me. | 别给我拽剧里的台词 |
[25:38] | And I am telling you he’s not my friend! | 我告诉你了 他不是我朋友 |
[25:41] | He’s not anything to me! | 他对我什么都不是 |
[25:43] | I love how he left his mouth hanging open. | 我爱死他张着嘴的样子了 |
[25:45] | What am I supposed to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[25:47] | Yes or no, are you two friends? | 回答是还是不是 你俩是朋友吗 |
[25:48] | – Yes. – No. | -是 -不是 |
[25:49] | – Okay. – He’s not my friend. | – 好吧 -他不是我朋友 |
[25:51] | Don’t say the line. Please don’t say the line. | 别说台词 请别说台词 |
[25:53] | – He’s not anything to me. – I believe it even less now. | -对我来说他什么都不是 -更没法相信了 |
[25:55] | I don’t care ’cause you’re not my friend. | 我不在乎 你又不是我朋友 |
[25:57] | All right, I’m not gonna get an answer. | 好吧 我找不到答案了 |
[25:59] | You’re not anything to me. | 你对我什么都不是 |
[26:00] | I saw Charles Nelson Reilly do that, | 我看过查尔斯·纳尔逊·赖利这么说 |
[26:01] | – And you did it better. – Thank you. | -但你说得更好 -谢谢 |