时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
[00:09] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:31] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[00:32] | Hey. | 是我 |
[00:32] | Tim? | 小炯 |
[00:33] | It’s me, your old boyfriend. | 我 你的前男友 |
[00:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:35] | Little drop-by. | 路过顺便看看你 |
[00:36] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[00:37] | you don’t live here anymore. | 反正你再也不会住这 |
[00:38] | I know that. | 我懂 |
[00:39] | I need to get some things. | 我是来拿些东西的 |
[00:41] | Can you buzz me up? | 能放我进去吗 |
[00:43] | My stuff still there? | 我的东西还在吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[00:45] | it’s all in a plastic garbage bag. | 全在那个塑料垃圾袋里 |
[00:46] | Everything I own is in a garbage bag? | 我所有的东西在一个垃圾袋里 |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:49] | You didn’t put in a– | 你也没找个 |
[00:50] | At least a cardboard box? | 哪怕是一个纸箱吗 |
[00:52] | Do you want it? | 要不要吧 |
[00:53] | You don’t find that disrespectful? | 你不觉得这很没教养吗 |
[00:55] | Coming down. | 来了 |
[00:56] | You’re coming down? | 你下来了 |
[00:59] | Great talking to you. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
[01:02] | Stu, | 司徒 |
[01:03] | thanks again for letting me crash here. | 对你让我在这过夜表示再次感谢 |
[01:04] | My plezz. | 乐意效劳 |
[01:05] | I know you don’t have a lot of space. | 我知道你这并不宽敞 |
[01:06] | No, | 没事 |
[01:07] | I actually think it’s good to have someone in bed with me. | 实际上我希望有人陪我 |
[01:09] | It means I probably won’t have any episodes. | 就不会再有匪夷所思的事了 |
[01:11] | What does that mean? | 不明白 |
[01:12] | I have night terrors. | 我夜里会做恶梦 |
[01:14] | Night terrors? | 恶梦 |
[01:15] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 没错 |
[01:15] | What are you terrified of? | 有多可怕 |
[01:16] | Fire, drowning, being buried alive, | 大火 溺水 活活烧死 |
[01:18] | ’86 mets, lime tostitos. | 86年麦兹队夺冠 酸橙味多立脃 |
[01:20] | What do I do if it happens? | 如果你做恶梦 让我干嘛 |
[01:21] | Do I just slap you or something? | 扇你一巴掌还是 |
[01:23] | Like I’m an hysterical woman from the ’20s? | 就像管教20年代的疯婆娘吗 |
[01:25] | No. | 不 |
[01:25] | Wake you up? | 踹醒你啊 |
[01:26] | You give me a bear hug | 给我一个熊抱好不 |
[01:27] | And you stick a wallet in | 再把钱包塞我嘴里 |
[01:28] | my mouth so I don’t chew down on my tongue. | 以防我嚼烂舌头 |
[01:30] | I didn’t realize you had so many issues. | 没想到你这人问题还挺多 |
[01:32] | Take a look at me. | 拜托了 |
[01:37] | It’s okay, Stu. | 淡定 司徒 |
[01:38] | It’s okay, Tim’s here. | 淡定 有我在 |
[01:40] | You’re in bed. | 你在做梦 |
[01:48] | Knock it off. | 住手 |
[01:49] | What the hell is going on? | 你他妈发什么疯 |
[01:51] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 您见谅 您见谅 |
[01:52] | He’s a friend of mine. | 这是我朋友 |
[01:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:53] | Put that down. | 把那个放下 |
[01:55] | He’s gonna have to pay for that, man. | 伙计 我饶不了这疯子 |
[01:56] | No no, | 不 |
[01:57] | he’s a good guy. | 他人不坏 |
[01:57] | Get him in a bear hug. | 给他一个熊抱 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[01:59] | Just get him in a bear hug. | 给他个熊抱就行 |
[02:00] | No, I’m not gonna put him in a bear hug. | 没门 鬼才会抱这疯子 |
[02:02] | Put that down, man! | 叫你放下 |
[02:03] | Put your wallet in his mouth. | 把你的钱包放他嘴里 |
[02:04] | No. | 不 |
[02:05] | Are these sun chips? | 太阳脆片吗 |
[02:06] | Where are the pringles? | 品客放哪了 |
[02:08] | Where are the pringles? | 品客放哪了 |
[02:09] | Aisle 4. | 第四过道 |
[02:11] | Hey, Stu. | 你好啊 司徒 |
[02:12] | Aisle 4? | 第四过道 |
[02:12] | You awake? | 你醒啦 |
[02:13] | What’s up, guys? | 出什么事了 |
[02:14] | he refused to put the wallet in your mouth | 他不愿把自己的钱包放你嘴里 |
[02:15] | just for the record | 我特点说明一下 |
[02:17] | Why didn’t you use your wallet? | 为什么不用你的钱包呢 |
[02:18] | My wallet was a christmas present. | 这是别人送我的圣诞礼物 |
[02:20] | You know, Tim, you’re a real piece of work. | 大哥 我服了你了 |
[02:25] | Oh, Debbie, | 黛比 |
[02:25] | thanks for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你留我过夜 |
[02:26] | Anytime, sugar. | 随时欢迎 甜心 |
[02:27] | Stu has night terrors. | 司徒夜里做恶梦 |
[02:29] | Oh, he has night terrors? | 他夜里做恶梦 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:30] | Oh, warm milk, baby. | 睡前喝点热牛奶 |
[02:32] | And Schnapps. | 外加杜松子酒 |
[02:33] | I’ll tell him. | 我回头告诉他 |
[02:34] | Okay, I’m gonna get some work done. | 我还有事要做 |
[02:36] | So you just go to bed. | 你就先睡吧 |
[02:36] | I tend to wake up early. | 我打算早起 |
[02:38] | I’ll make the coffee in the morning. | 煮点咖啡 |
[02:39] | Oh, you’re an angel! | 你简直是天使下凡 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 过奖 |
[02:41] | So don’t break those wings while you sleep. | 那就好好休息 |
[02:44] | All right, good night. | 没问题 晚安 |
[02:45] | You have a good night. | 做个好梦 |
[02:48] | Hey, baby! | 甜心 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | It’s so cold out! | 外面多冷啊 |
[02:50] | Why don’t you come up for some company? | 为什么不进来小憩一下呢 |
[02:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[02:54] | Oh, baby, I’m just trying to get a little work done. | 甜心 我只是想揽点生意做 |
[02:56] | You don’t have to go downstairs or outside? | 不用下楼或者到街上揽生意吗 |
[02:59] | No, baby. I watched this show on “Oprah.” | 不用 我在脱口秀看到过 |
[03:03] | It wasn’t her. | 不是奥普拉 |
[03:05] | It was white, | 是个白人 |
[03:06] | but she was overweight. | 而奥普拉很胖 |
[03:06] | Maury Povich? | 毛瑞大叔[毛瑞·波威士美国著名节目主持人] |
[03:07] | Maury Povich. | 毛瑞大叔 |
[03:08] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[03:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:10] | He was saying how many modern women | 他当时谈好多女人 |
[03:11] | in an effort to balance work and family lives, | 在家庭和事业之间找平衡 |
[03:14] | They’ve started working from home. | 她们要先顾家才是 |
[03:16] | Doesn’t that seem smart? | 这话多深刻 |
[03:18] | Some fields lend itself to the home office more than others. | 有些职业可以在家办公 |
[03:21] | Hang on to that thought. | 这正是我的打算 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | Hey, you! | 哥 |
[03:23] | Yes, you, | 对 说你呢 |
[03:25] | The one with the scar all over his face. | 满脸麻子的爷们 |
[03:27] | No, let him stay out there. | 别 别放他进来 |
[03:29] | Don’t you take that tone with me. | 少用那种腔调跟我说话 |
[03:30] | No. | 不敢 |
[03:31] | I got a man up here who’ll do fuck the way to your ass! | 我这里有爷们能让你断子绝孙 |
[03:34] | No, | 别啊 |
[03:35] | tell him I’m sleeping. | 就说我睡了 |
[03:35] | You wanna talk to my man? | 要跟我爷们说话吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 别 |
[03:37] | Oh, tim, I think he wants to talk to you. | 小炯 我想他要跟你跟说话 |
[03:42] | Tim. | 小炯 |
[03:44] | Oh, hey. Boss. | 头 |
[03:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[03:46] | Why are you here so early? | 你怎么来这么早 |
[03:47] | I’m hiding muffins in cubicles to raise morale. | 我要在格档里藏松饼提升士气 |
[03:51] | Hiding muffins? | 藏松饼 |
[03:51] | Well, we’re facing some layoffs | 眼下要裁员 |
[03:52] | and I want to balance it all out. | 而我想把大家的干劲找回来 |
[03:53] | So muffins! | 所以有了松饼 |
[03:54] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意图啦 |
[03:55] | You can’t get an intern to do that? | 不能用实习生吗 |
[03:57] | Didn’t think of that. | 真没想过 |
[03:58] | Anyway, I’m just sleeping here. | 总之 我就在这睡会 |
[03:59] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望您别介意 |
[04:00] | My girlfriend kicked me out… | 我被女朋友从家里赶出来… |
[04:02] | You sound very depressed about all this. | 够悲剧的 |
[04:04] | It’s not my high moment in life. | 确实有点背 |
[04:07] | What do I smell? | 什么味 |
[04:09] | Hey, mbe you should have a look in… | 也许你该看看 |
[04:10] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[04:11] | that drawer. | 抽屉 |
[04:12] | Why don’t you slide open the old drawer there? | 干嘛不拉开那个破抽屉看看 |
[04:15] | That really lifts my spirits! | 确实够提神的 |
[04:17] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[04:18] | Not exactly. | 还没 |
[04:19] | I still need a place to sleep. The muffin– | 我还得找个地方睡觉 松饼嘛 |
[04:20] | Tim! | 小炯 |
[04:21] | Yeah? | 怎么啦 |
[04:22] | I have this ridiculously enormous townhouse | 我有个大得离谱的房子 |
[04:24] | and my wife is away. | 而我的妻子却走了 |
[04:25] | – That’s amazing. – I’m desperately lonely. | -那棒极了 -我快寂寞死了 |
[04:27] | – It’s really too much. – You should do exactly what I do. | -你对我真是太好了 -照我说的做吧 |
[04:30] | You stay at a hotel so you can be around people. | 找个旅馆住这样身边就有人陪 |
[04:33] | Oh, I thought you were offering up one of the rooms. | 我以为你要供我住呢 |
[04:35] | Noo no. Don’t be absurd. I’m offering up the concept | 不不不 别犯傻了 我只是提个建议 |
[04:39] | that you can go stay in a hotel. | 你可以住旅馆 |
[04:41] | I’m aware that hotels exist. I can’t afford them. | 我知道 可是我住不起啊 |
[04:44] | Fine, go to the YMCA. | 那就去基督教青年会呗 |
[04:46] | – It’s getting worse now. – What are you talking about, worse? | -这更糟了 -你说什么 更糟 |
[04:48] | – That’s a cool place. – It’s cool? | -那地方很酷 -酷 |
[04:49] | Young man, there’s a place you can go. | 小伙子 不错的去处 |
[04:51] | – It’s too early for this. – I said, young man, | -不至于沦落到那里 -我说过 年轻人 |
[04:54] | When you’re short on your dough… | 囊中羞涩时… |
[04:55] | No, I’m gonna go back to sleep. | 算了 我再睡会儿 |
[04:57] | – …You can stay there. – It’s 5:00 a.M. | -那里可以住… -已经凌晨5点了 |
[04:59] | – I’m sure you will find… – No, don’t do it. | -我保证你能找… -不 您不用说了 |
[05:01] | …Many ways to have a good time. | 让自己愉悦的方法无数 |
[05:06] | It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A! | 青年基督会乐趣多 |
[05:09] | Hi, welcome to the YMCA, how can I help you? | 欢迎来青年基督会 能为你做点什么 |
[05:12] | Uh, I need a room. | 我订间房 |
[05:14] | – Really? – That surprises you? | -当真 -吓一跳 |
[05:15] | – It does. – Why? | -是 -怎么 |
[05:17] | I mean, people usually use this place as a gym. | 这里一般都做健身房用 |
[05:19] | You know, the guest rooms, they haven’t really been popular | 那些客房直到70年代 |
[05:22] | – since around about the ’70s. – When they sang the song? | -才大受欢迎 -从那歌开始走红吗 |
[05:24] | They sang the song and | 他们唱着那歌 |
[05:25] | there was a big influx of people around here | 潮水一样涌进我这小店 |
[05:27] | To, you know, have gay sex | 就是 基佬们 |
[05:29] | with closeted gay men generally. | 在一起胡搞 |
[05:32] | But it’s still a good place for me to sleep. | 能睡觉就行 |
[05:34] | Absolutely, if you don’t mind sleeping amongst | 当然 如果你不在乎躺在基佬堆里 |
[05:36] | The ghosts of gay sex, you know? | 看他们胡搞 |
[05:38] | Count me in. You have any discounts? | 加我呗 能打折吗 |
[05:40] | Sure, if you’re a troubled youth you get a 10% discount. | 当然 问题青年给打9折 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | Then if you’re a runaway you also get a 10% discount. | 离家出走也打9折 |
[05:46] | – No. – Plus you get unlimited steam and sauna, | -非也 -额外赠送蒸汽桑拿 |
[05:48] | Which is really nice for the runaways. | 这对那些离家出走的实在太好了 |
[05:50] | Listen, put me down as a troubled youth. | 把我归在问题青年 |
[05:51] | I’ve got a lot on my mind. | 我满脑袋都是问题 |
[05:52] | Oh, boy, I’m sorry. Your troubles have aged you too. | 可怜的娃 烦恼给你添皱纹了 |
[05:56] | Yeah. You got the key? | 是呀 有房间钥匙吗 |
[05:57] | No, I can’t give you the key. | 我还不能给你钥匙 |
[05:58] | First, you need to attend a | 你要先参加一个 |
[05:59] | mandatory counseling session for troubled youths. | 指定的对问题青年的心理辅导 |
[06:01] | – I don’t need that. – Well… | -我不需要 -是嘛… |
[06:03] | I’m not that troubled. | 我的问题没那么严重 |
[06:05] | Joey, you can’t punch people in the face. | 乔伊 打人不打脸 |
[06:08] | Why don’t you write a poem? | 你干嘛不写首诗呢 |
[06:09] | This is not worth the 10% discount. | 为了9折来这根本不划算 |
[06:11] | – Timbo? – What? | -小炯炯 -什么 |
[06:12] | – Tim! – The priest? | -小炯 -神父 |
[06:14] | You crazy son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[06:15] | – What’d you call me? – Crazy son of a bitch tim. | -你管我叫什么 -狗娘养的小炯 |
[06:18] | Are you troubled also? | 你也出问题了吗 |
[06:19] | I counsel on tuesdays. | 我每周二来这提供咨询 |
[06:20] | – That’s nice. – What are you doing here, tim? | -那不错啊 -小炯你怎么会在这 |
[06:22] | – Amy kicked me out. – Oh, boy. | -小美把我赶出来了 -可怜的孩子 |
[06:24] | – That’s a sad story. – Yeah. | -惨剧啊 -可不是嘛 |
[06:26] | – Anyway, tim, you’re not staying here. – I’m not? | -总之 你不能住这儿 -我不能 |
[06:28] | You’re gonna stay with me in my sweet loft. | 跟我去住甜蜜小屋吧 |
[06:30] | – No, I couldn’t. – Exposed bricks… | -不能这么麻烦你 -裸露的砖块 |
[06:32] | I don’t wanna put you out. | 我是不想拒绝你 |
[06:33] | …Stainless steel G.E. Appliances. | 家电都是不锈钢的 |
[06:35] | I know it’s a great space. | 我知道那地方挺棒 |
[06:36] | Great space. It’s the tits. | 很棒 像波波一样棒 |
[06:38] | – Uh, they frown upon that, you know. – What? | -那是不允许的 -什么 |
[06:41] | Troubled youth sleeping in the priest’s house? | 问题青年睡在神父的房子里 |
[06:44] | – Yes. – I want the kid to sleep in my loft. | -是的 -我让这孩子睡在我家 |
[06:47] | Grab your crap. Let’s go, Tim. | 小炯 带上行李我们走 |
[06:50] | Okay, Timbo, so this will be your slping area. | 好啦 小炯炯 你就睡在这里 |
[06:52] | – Wow. – Wait. What’s this? | -呃 -看 这是什么 |
[06:55] | – Check this bitch out. – Oh my god! | -看这稀罕物 -天啊 |
[06:57] | – Where’d that come from? – This is… | -怎么来的 -这个… |
[06:58] | Mechanical waterbed, baby. | 全自动水床哦 |
[07:00] | I’ve gotta say, this is an amazing place. | 不得不承认 这屋里充满神奇 |
[07:02] | Well, you know what I tried to do, Timbo? | 你知道我做了什么吗 炯炯 |
[07:03] | I tried to decorate it to how I’d imagine heaven to be. | 我是按照天堂的式样来装修它的 |
[07:06] | Don’t you think it’s got that vibe? | 你不觉得很有天堂的气氛吗 |
[07:08] | More like a hard rock hotel. | 我觉得更像岩石酒店的风格 |
[07:10] | Really? I imagine heaven to be something like the hard rock. | 是嘛 我就觉得天堂跟岩石酒店很像 |
[07:13] | I don’t think heaven would have a shark tank. | 我想天堂里不太可能养鲨鱼 |
[07:15] | You don’t think so? | 你觉得不可能吗 |
[07:16] | I think it would be pretty high-end like this. | 这样的话太高端了吧 |
[07:18] | How about this statue of me as a centaur? | 这个以我为原型的人头马雕塑如何 |
[07:21] | Can’t picture it. | 无法想象 |
[07:23] | I gotta say thanks for doing all this for me. | 谢谢你为我做这些 |
[07:26] | – Oh, come on. – This is absolutely amazing. | -别客气 -这实在太好了 |
[07:28] | Happy to help out. I can really relate to your situation. | 很高兴能帮你 其实我也感同身受啊 |
[07:30] | – Why? – My situation. | -怎么讲 -我的处境 |
[07:32] | Don’t tell me you broke up with Dina. | 别说你跟蒂娜分手了 |
[07:34] | The church is cracking down on | 教会高压推行 |
[07:35] | their whole no-girlfriends- for-priests policy. | 他们的”神父不能把妹”政策 |
[07:37] | – That’s too strict. – It’s super strict. | -太不近人情了 -超无情 |
[07:40] | – Priests should be able to– – have girlfriends. | -神父也应该有 -女朋友 |
[07:42] | And now I’m on probation for two months. | 我被停职2个月 |
[07:44] | – That’s too bad. – Sitting here in this bitchen loft, | -真惨 -独守在狗日的空房 |
[07:48] | cut off from my congregation. | 不让我会朋友 |
[07:49] | – That’s awful. – But you know what? | -一定不好受 -但我跟你讲 |
[07:51] | This Sunday is my big comeback sermon. | 本周六我会闪亮回归继续布道 |
[07:53] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[07:54] | – Now I’m living clean… – Are you? | -我现在清心寡欲… -是吗 |
[07:56] | – …straight and narrow. – Inspirational story, I mean… | -严守戒律 -发人深省 |
[07:58] | You know what we should do tonight? | 今晚应该做什么吗 |
[08:00] | – Have a little prayer? – Go clubbing. | -祈祷吗 -到夜店痛快一下 |
[08:02] | That was a weird segue. | 够突然的 |
[08:04] | You misunderstood me, Tim. For your sake, | 误会了 小炯 这全是为你 |
[08:06] | We need to find you a nice girl. | 我们要帮你把找个靓妹 |
[08:08] | – For my sake? – I’ll be your wingman. | -为我 -我会帮你敲边鼓 |
[08:10] | – You? – What better wingman than a priest, Tim? | -你 -神父帮衬所向无敌 |
[08:12] | I’m forbidden from touching the flesh of a woman. | 老衲又不近女色 |
[08:15] | That actually makes sense. | 这倒说得过去 |
[08:18] | Stu, Tim and priest going into the club. | 司徒 小炯和牧师来到酒吧 |
[08:21] | This trio– this trio could work. | 三人行 一定行 |
[08:23] | – That’s right. – It’s all about you tonight, buddy. | -没错 -今晚你是主角 老兄 |
[08:25] | – Tim’s night, baby. – And maybe a little taste for stu-balls. | -小炯之夜 -司徒雄起没准能沾点光 |
[08:27] | A little taste for stu-balls, but mostly Tim. | 司徒雄起只沾光 小炯挑大梁 |
[08:30] | Got a little wait here, I guess. | 恐怕一时半会儿进不去 |
[08:31] | Well then, maybe I should rehearse for tomorrow. | 也许我该抓紧时间排练一下 |
[08:33] | You boys wanna hear a great sermon? | 伙计们 想听一场精彩的布道吗 |
[08:35] | Let’s hear the first couple lines. | 那就勉强听几句吧 |
[08:38] | Ahem. I return on this blessed Sunday | 在这个神圣的礼拜日 |
[08:40] | to speak of forgiveness. | 我要讲的是”宽恕” |
[08:41] | – It’s a good intro. – Thank you. | -开场白不错 -多谢 |
[08:43] | You see– oh, hot damn. | 接下来 哦 老天 |
[08:45] | – I forgot how much I love boobs. – What? | -看来我还是这么爱波波啊 -再说一遍 |
[08:48] | – That’s part of the sermon? – I’m sorry, what? | -圣书里有这段 -抱歉 我说什么了 |
[08:50] | You said how much you love boobs. | 你说你还是这么爱波波 |
[08:52] | No. – I didn’t say, what? | 不是吧 我哪有说 |
[08:54] | You can’t be saying things like that tonight. | 今晚你得管住你那张嘴 |
[08:56] | – I didn’t. – You got that sermon in the morning. | -我没说什么啊 -明早你要布道 |
[08:57] | – Right. – Just watch yourself. | -没错 -瞧你那德性 |
[08:59] | Perfect, juicy rack of boobs. | 极品 好一对销魂的波波 |
[09:04] | Oh, wow. | 哇塞 |
[09:07] | – Oh my god. – I’m a little worried about you. | -神啊 -伙计 悠着点啊 |
[09:10] | Seems like you’re losing control. | 你好像快把持不住了 |
[09:11] | Tim, I don’t want to be here. | 小炯 又不是我想来这儿的 |
[09:13] | – You don’t? – No, this is all for you– | -你不想吗 -不想 还不是为了你 |
[09:15] | Taking you clubbing, letting you live with me. | 带你来泡吧 让你住我家 |
[09:17] | But if that’s not what you want, | 如果你还不满意 |
[09:19] | Hey, you know what? Go back to staying at the ymca, Tim. | 那就回你的基督教青年会吧 小炯 |
[09:22] | – No no no, I wanna stay at the loft. – Uh-huh. | -别啊 我就想住公寓 -是吗 |
[09:24] | Well, then why don’t you let your wingman do his job, buddy? | 那你还敢对我指手画脚 哥们 |
[09:26] | – All right. – Okay? | -败给你了 -明白了 |
[09:28] | Don’t take the loft away. | 别赶我走 |
[09:29] | I like to party! | 我爱死泡吧了 |
[09:32] | Me too, baby. Me too. | 宝贝儿 我也是 |
[09:34] | – What is happening? – Oh oh oh, yeah. | -这是在干嘛 -爽 爽 爽 |
[09:35] | – I’m getting out of this. – I’m getting into it. | -我不玩了 -换我来 |
[09:37] | – Yeah! Whoo! – Yeah. | -好棒 -耶 |
[09:39] | – Oh god. – Stu, you are not helping. | -爽呆了 -司徒 把持不住了 |
[09:41] | I cannot control my limbs or pelvis, Tim. | 我的身体停不下来 小炯 |
[09:44] | Can you please stop it from happening? | 帮我克制一下好吗 |
[09:45] | Just stop! What are you doing? | 快停啊 你在干嘛 |
[09:47] | Help me, Lord, in my time of need. | 主啊 帮助我 我需要你 |
[09:50] | Yeah, lord. Come on and help him out, yo. | 主啊 快来救他吧 |
[09:56] | Well, Tim, that was a hoot, huh? Good clean fun. | 小炯 刚才没什么 只是一点小乐子 |
[09:59] | It was? | 真的吗 |
[10:00] | – Oh, come on. We danced… – No. | -是啊 只是跳跳舞 -得了吧 |
[10:02] | – …talked a little bit. – You were sandwich dancing. | -聊聊天 -你那跳的是肉夹馍舞 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. Was a sin really committed? | 我不觉得 有罪恶的嫌疑吗 |
[10:07] | – Yes. – Within the sandwich dance, | -有 -跳肉夹馍舞时 |
[10:09] | I really was just the bread- was never the meat. | 我只是馍 又不是里面的肉 |
[10:12] | I don’t think anyone is gonna follow your logic. | 搞不懂你在说什么 听着乱 |
[10:15] | Oh, who am I kidding? I’m lying. I’m full of shit. | 装不下去了 我胡扯呢 满嘴喷粪 |
[10:17] | I can’t face the congregation on Sunday. | 没脸去礼拜日的布道会 |
[10:20] | There’s no comeback. Don’t call it a comeback. | 说什么复出啊 谈不上 |
[10:22] | – You gotta show up. – Oh, I shouldn’t have eaten that tuna melt. | -你必须去 -金枪鱼三明治不该吃 |
[10:25] | Oh my god. Maybe that’s my- that’s my conscience. | 主啊 我于心不忍啊 |
[10:29] | You’ve gotta do something meaningful. | 别净整那些没用的 |
[10:30] | I’ve gotta do something. | 我也这么想 |
[10:31] | Think, priest. Think. | 开动脑筋 牧师 |
[10:32] | You call yourself priest? | 你还有脸自称牧师 |
[10:34] | How about a weekend retreat? | 周末玩失踪如何 |
[10:35] | Get my head together, be close to god. | 找回自我 亲近上帝 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna live in the woods like Henry David Thoreau. | 我要像亨利·戴维·梭罗那样住在森林中 |
[10:40] | The weekend is not really | 周末可不能 |
[10:41] | – living in the woods. – Tim, I need your help. | -隐在树林里 -小炯 你要帮我 |
[10:44] | – No. – You’re gonna go to the church on Sunday | -帮不了 -你周日去教堂 |
[10:46] | – and tell them I won’t be there. – I don’t want to. | -就说我去不了了 -我不干 |
[10:48] | – Just email them. – I’d appreciate the gesture. | -发电邮通知他们 -别做这个动作 |
[10:50] | – Email everyone. – I’m not gonna email anybody. | -给大家发电邮 -我不想发什么电邮 |
[10:51] | I’m letting you stay at my loft, okay? You owe me. | 我让你住我的公寓 你得报答我 |
[10:54] | No. When I go to churches weird things happen. | 不 每次我去教堂总有怪事发生 |
[10:57] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也有同感 |
[11:03] | Hey, churchgoers. | 各位教友 |
[11:06] | Uh, quick fyi. | 最新消息 |
[11:08] | The priest will not be returning today as planned, | 牧师今天无法按计划复出 |
[11:10] | So catch you guys later. | 那么我们下次再会 |
[11:13] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[11:15] | How is the priest doing? We’re all very curious. | 牧师去干嘛了 我们都很好奇 |
[11:18] | Uh, if you must know, he’s doing great. | 如果一定要说 他在做大事 |
[11:23] | I mean, just last night, if you need proof, | 就在昨晚 我能证明 |
[11:25] | I’m with the guy at a club | 我跟他去了 |
[11:27] | in the meat-packing district called “Club ecstasy.” | 堕落街的迷幻酒吧 |
[11:29] | This is gonna illustrate the point that he’s– | 言外之意 他是个… |
[11:30] | Yeah. Let me tell the story. | 没错 容我详细说明 |
[11:32] | We were sandwich dancing, and he said, “You know what? | 我们在跳肉夹馍舞 他说”说真的” |
[11:34] | – Wait. – I should not be doing this.” | -等等 -“我不该这么干” |
[11:36] | – Hold on a second. – What on earth is sandwich dancing? | -插一句 -肉夹馍舞是什么玩意 |
[11:40] | – What is it? – You’re going to have to demonstrate it. | -不懂啊 -你得说明一下 |
[11:43] | This is not heading in a good direction. | 开始不和谐了 |
[11:48] | So this is the woods. | 这就是森林了 |
[11:51] | What do you do out here, little squirrel? | 你在这儿干嘛 小松鼠 |
[11:53] | Gather nuts? | 收集坚果 |
[11:55] | Sniff bark? | 闻一闻 叫一个 |
[11:58] | Oh my god, I’m bored. | 天啊 真无聊 |
[12:01] | All right, are you ready to do this? | 好啦 准备好了吗 |
[12:02] | You know what? No one in this room has ever seen me dance. | 说真的 我从没当着这些人的面跳过舞 |
[12:05] | Isn’t that strange? It’s one of the things | 浑身不自在 我的原则之一 |
[12:06] | I really define myself by, is my dancing. | 就是绝不跳舞 |
[12:09] | You stand there. Louise, you get in the middle. | 你站那里 路易丝 你站中间 |
[12:11] | Now you can see how it | 大家看 |
[12:12] | almost looks like a sandwich at this point. | 很像肉夹馍吧 |
[12:15] | – Oh, I see. – Yeah, now with your pelvis you thrust. | -看出来了 -好 现在开始送胯 |
[12:18] | – Just thrust? – Thrust. | -就直接顶 -顶 |
[12:19] | Into her like– oh my god! | 就这么顶进去 我的天啊 |
[12:21] | Oh, wait a minute, no! | 等等等等 |
[12:22] | – It’s very popular. – How is that a dance? | -可潮了 -这也叫跳舞 |
[12:23] | This man has corrupted our priest. | 这家伙害得牧师坠落 |
[12:26] | I knew the reenactment was not a good idea. | 早料到还原当时情景很愚蠢 |
[12:27] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:30] | That is inappropriate church music. | 这可不像教堂用的音乐 |
[12:34] | Oh, boy. | 老兄 |
[12:35] | Hello, my sheep. | 我的羔羊们 |
[12:39] | Yes, baby, moonwalking it out for the flock. | 没错 迈着太空走向我的羊群 |
[12:42] | You know you love it, Louise. | 你肯定喜欢这个 路易丝 |
[12:45] | I am back and better than ever, people. | 我回归了 状态好得前所未有 |
[12:48] | Let’s hear it! | 欢呼吧 |
[12:52] | Why is no one clapping? | 为什么没人鼓掌 |
[12:54] | This is the big comeback sermon, people. | 今天是我复出布道的大日子 |
[12:57] | Uh, I thought you were in the wilderness. | 我以为您置身于荒原 |
[12:59] | No, I did a quick lap around Tompkins square park. | 我就是去托普金广场公园转了一圈 |
[13:01] | – Seemed to do the trick. – Excuse me, father. | -看来奏效 -打扰一下 神父 |
[13:03] | – Yes, Raymond? – This man Tim told us | -怎么了 雷蒙德 -这个小炯说 |
[13:05] | that you were doing a sandwich dance in a nightclub? | 你在夜店大跳肉夹馍艳舞 |
[13:08] | – You told them that? – It came up. | -你告诉他们了 -随口说到的 |
[13:11] | We touched on it briefly. | 料爆得不多 |
[13:13] | Okay. All right. Let me try and clear things up here, people. | 好吧 我还澄清一下 |
[13:15] | – Yes, please do. – That would be nice. | -好 拜托 -最好如此 |
[13:18] | Okay, doing this so-called sandwich dance, | 跳这种肉夹馍舞的时候 |
[13:20] | did Tim inform you that I was actually the bread, not the meat? The sin is in the meat. | 小炯有没有说明我只是馍而已 并非肉 充当肉是罪恶的 |
[13:29] | If you’re the bread, | 如果只是充当馍的话 |
[13:31] | it really ain’t no big thing. | 确实问题不大 |
[13:36] | So I think it’s best | 我看你最好 |
[13:38] | if you don’t stay in my loft anymore. | 别再住我的房子了 |
[13:40] | – I guess I understand. – Yeah. | -我能理解 -那就好 |
[13:42] | I don’t know if it was my fault, really, but… | 不知道我是否有责任 不过 |
[13:43] | – That’s fantastic. – All right. | -那最好了 -好吧 |
[13:45] | Feel free to swing by anytime | 你随时都可以来 |
[13:46] | and pick up your garbage bag full of crap. | 把你那个垃圾袋拿走 |
[13:48] | – It’s not a garbage bag. – It’s a lot of crap in a bag, Tim. | -那不是垃圾袋 -袋子里尽是些垃圾 小炯 |
[13:51] | Peace out, brother. | 再会 老弟 |
[14:01] | All right, I got you. I got you, Stu. | 好了好了 有我呢 司徒 |
[14:09] | Oh, man, this is not– | 天啊 这可 |
[14:11] | I’m having a hard time falling asleep with this going on. | 这样下去 我还睡不睡了 |
[14:28] | I don’t know, guys. How are the three of us | 我就不明白了 咱三人怎么就赶在 |
[14:30] | gonna call in sick on the same day? | 同一天里请病假 |
[14:31] | Relax, my friend. Watch the master at work. | 放松 兄弟 跟哥学着点 |
[14:34] | – Watch the master. – Yeah, Marie, it’s Rodney. | -学着呢 -马姐 是我 大鲁 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I can’t talk long ’cause I just puked on myself. | 长话短说 我刚才吐了一身 |
[14:39] | I just wanna let you know that I’m sick and so are Tim and Stu. | 通知你一声 我 小炯和司徒都病了 |
[14:42] | So we’re all at the doctor. | 三人都要看病 |
[14:44] | What do you mean you don’t believe me? | 怎么能说不信呢 |
[14:46] | Well, I think that’s pretty fucking rude. | 没教养啊你 |
[14:48] | Actually, hold on, I think Stu is gonna throw up too. | 说实话 等会 司徒好像也要吐了 |
[14:55] | I’m not feeling good. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[14:58] | Tim– Tim looks bad. | 小炯吗 他病得不轻 |
[15:00] | Me? No, I’m not that bad. | 我 我没病入膏肓 |
[15:01] | – You look sick. You’re the worst. – Trust fall, Tim | -你看上去病恹恹的 最糟 -别逞强了 小炯 |
[15:03] | Actually I do feel it coming now. | 我感觉也要吐了 |
[15:07] | – Good one. – What are you, Dracula? | -很好 -你干什么 扮吸血鬼吗 |
[15:09] | – See what I’m saying? – Oh, man. I’m throwing up. | -明白了吧 -哦 我吐了 |
[15:12] | Marie, we are not doing well. | 马姐 我们很不好 |
[15:14] | We’re all suffering immensely right here. | 都承受巨大的痛苦 |
[15:15] | 9: 45 to Atlantic City now boarding. | 9点45分前往大西洋城的汽车即将出发 |
[15:18] | This is so much worse than I thought. | 这比我预料的还要糟 |
[15:20] | They’re shipping us off to South Jersey. | 要把我们送到南泽西去治疗 |
[15:23] | This health plan is horrible. I gotta go, Marie. | 这医保够恶心的 走了 马姐 |
[15:26] | – The master. – Yeah. | -还哥呢 -当然 |
[15:28] | – Watch the master. – She bought that hook, line and sinker. | -让我跟你学 -蒙她没商量 |
[15:31] | – I don’t know. – Okay, boys. | -不好说 -好了 |
[15:32] | A.C. Here we come! | 大西洋城 等我们 |
[15:34] | Time to bang some chicks. | 泡妞时间到 |
[15:36] | You’ll lose your vacation time, all right? | 你们的假期被取消了 |
[15:38] | Oh, shit. I forgot to hang up there. | 奶奶的 忘了挂电话 |
[15:42] | We’re going to Atlantic City | 乘着大巴上大西洋城 |
[15:45] | to do some gambling and stick our dongs in some foreign poon. | 耍上几个钱 睡上两个妞 |
[15:49] | Yeah! Are you psyched, Tim? | 被我震住了吧 小炯 |
[15:51] | – Psyched? – Yeah. | -震住 -是啊 |
[15:53] | – I don’t use the word psyched a lot. – Oh, okay. | -我对这词不熟 -好吧 |
[15:55] | Are you looking forward to the trip? | 期待这次旅行吗 |
[15:57] | I guess you’d say that. Yeah. | 估计你就想问这个 当然了 |
[15:59] | I’m looking forward to what we’re doing today, yeah. | 对今天的活动 做梦都想 |
[16:02] | – Good. – Don’t mean to put a damper on it. | -很好 -我没想冷场 |
[16:04] | Keep dancing or whatever you’re doing there. | 要不接着扭或助点兴 |
[16:06] | Tim, ever since the Amy thing went down, | 小炯 小美的事之后 |
[16:09] | You’re not the usual | 原来大伙爱的那个 |
[16:10] | exuberant Tim that we’ve all grown to accept. | 炯炯有神的小炯不知跑哪去了 |
[16:13] | Show me a smile, buddy. I haven’t seen it. | 老弟 给哥乐一个 没见你乐 |
[16:15] | Honestly, even if I was depressed, | 老实说 我就是伤心了 |
[16:17] | I mean, I’m not sure if Atlantic City on a Monday | 就算大周一放我去大西洋城 |
[16:20] | is the cure for depression. | 白去 |
[16:22] | That’s more of the cause of depression. | 伤心有增无减 |
[16:23] | Well, as long as you avoid the pawnshops and the urban blight… | 逃离了什么当铺 城市废墟 |
[16:27] | – Yeah. -…And the crumbling facade of history, | -是吗 -还有支离破碎的过往云烟 |
[16:30] | Then A.C. is great. | 然后在大西洋城尽情爽 |
[16:36] | Okay, Tim, first order of business: | 来吧 小炯 先看看 |
[16:39] | which one of these lovely women | 哪个靓妞 |
[16:40] | is going to be slathered with lube in your hotel room tonight? | 今晚有幸进房侍候你 |
[16:47] | Hopefully none of them. Why are– | 最好不选 怎么… |
[16:49] | everyone here is pretty elderly. | 这么多大爷大妈 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I gotta be honest, Rodney, even for Stu-balls, | 是哈 实话说 大鲁 就算我看 |
[16:53] | whose standards are let’s say below the median, | 我这标准应该是低于常人 |
[16:57] | I could not chub it out to one of these ladies. | 这种货色连我都没兴趣 |
[17:00] | All right, all right. Let me check it out. | 好吧 好吧 我打听打听 |
[17:01] | – Hey, there, bro. – Yeah? | -嗨 老兄 -干嘛 |
[17:04] | Where are all the hot sluts in this place? | 这里惹火的妞儿一般都在哪里 |
[17:07] | – The hot sluts? – Yeah. | -惹火的妞儿 -对 |
[17:08] | It’s Monday, | 今天周一 |
[17:10] | and it’s a cheap hotel and tonight is rich little. | 这酒店收费低 只有今晚收费高点儿 |
[17:13] | These old people flock here. | 这帮老东西涌进来 |
[17:14] | It’s like a convention for people | 搞得这里像赶集 |
[17:16] | who’ve just fallen and are not getting up. | 尽是一帮老得掉渣的东西 |
[17:18] | – Oh. – Is there a lounge? | -噢 -有酒吧间吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, there’s a lounge. It’s a casino. | 当然 有啊 这儿是赌场 |
[17:24] | No young girls there? | 那也没小妞儿吗 |
[17:25] | There are younger girls there, but they’re in their 70s. | 那里的岁数小点儿 都70多岁 |
[17:27] | This is a ridiculous place to be if you’re young. | 小青年上这里找乐子怕是脑袋不正常 |
[17:31] | You are in the wrong place. | 你们走错门了 |
[17:32] | All right, you know what? Let’s just review our options. | 算了 看看玩什么吧 |
[17:34] | I vote for either the spa, the saltwater taffy place, | 我想去泡温泉或咸水太妃糖糖站 |
[17:38] | or miniature golf. You wanna go do that? | 或打迷你高尔夫 你俩来吗 |
[17:41] | – Let’s decide in the cab. – Let’s just get our of here. | -出租车上再讨论 -赶快离开 |
[17:43] | All right, let’s just get out. | 好的 走吧 |
[17:44] | I don’t know, guys. | 我晕 伙计们 |
[17:47] | I think the saltwater taffy place would have been more fun, no? | 也许咸水太妃糖糖站更有趣 不是吗 |
[17:49] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 肯定没意思 |
[17:51] | – This is disgusting. – Tim, this is good for you. | -真下流 -小炯 为你着想呢 |
[17:53] | What you need is good mindless fun. | 你正需要纵情狂欢 |
[17:55] | Just get your mind off of Amy. | 先忘了小美吧 |
[17:57] | Okay, fellas, look to stage number one | 各位 请看一号舞池 |
[18:01] | Where we have a spicy little number named Aimee! | 小辣妹名叫小美 |
[18:07] | – Is this a joke? – Wow, is this happening? | -开玩笑 -真的吗 |
[18:09] | And she actually looks like Amy. | 长得也像小美 |
[18:11] | I don’t see the resemblance. | 一点儿不像 |
[18:13] | Look, it’s pretty uncanny. | 你瞧 简直神了 |
[18:14] | – No. – If Amy had double Ds | -打住 -如果小美也有D杯 |
[18:16] | with stiletto heels, and a coke problem… | 穿上细高跟 再嗑点儿药 |
[18:19] | – I mean that would be Amy. – No. | -那不成了小美啦 -不会 |
[18:21] | This is like a Steven Spielberg | 就是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格的 |
[18:23] | “Amazing Stories”s episode. | 《惊异传奇》剧情嘛 |
[18:25] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要走了 |
[18:26] | You can’t leave. You gotta get a lap dance from this girl. | 不能走 让这妞给你跳个大腿舞 |
[18:29] | – It’s like therapy. – You joking? | -疗伤 -逗我玩呢 |
[18:31] | No, it’ll help you forget the real Amy. | 没 能帮你忘掉真的小美 |
[18:32] | I’m not following your logic. | 不明白你的高深理念 |
[18:34] | – I’m not enjoying the trip. – Look, Tim… | -我不喜欢这次旅行 -小炯啊 |
[18:36] | – That much is clear. – I’m gonna make this clear. | -我说明白了 -让我来讲明白 |
[18:38] | If you’re not gonna do this, I am. | 你如果不要 我上 |
[18:40] | Because this is the closest | 我一直都幻想着 |
[18:41] | I will ever get to having Amy naked on my lap. | 让小美一丝不挂地坐我大腿上 |
[18:46] | – Oh, yeah. – Ooh! No touchy, no touchy. | -太棒了 -噢 害什么臊 |
[18:48] | But touch it! Touch it! | 摸摸 摸啊 |
[18:49] | Oh god, you would do this for free. | 老天 这是免费享用 |
[18:51] | I don’t even have to pay you, right? | 不用付钱 对吧 |
[18:53] | – You do have to pay me, seriously. – Okay. | -当然要付钱 -好吧 |
[18:54] | – Hey, Stu? – What up? | -司徒 -怎样 |
[18:56] | Sorry to interrupt. Where’s Rodney? | 抱歉打扰 大鲁哪去了 |
[18:58] | Stu-balls does not know where Rodney is. | 司徒雄壮不关心大鲁的去向 |
[19:00] | He went into a private dance an hour ago and never came back. | 他一小时前参加私人舞会一直没回来 |
[19:03] | Should we be concerned? | 那挺让人担心的 |
[19:05] | Not the top of my mind right now. | 我脑子现在没空儿想他 |
[19:07] | By the by, you have the same name | 不过我说 你的名字 |
[19:09] | as this guy’s ex-girlfriend. | 跟这家伙前女友一样 |
[19:11] | What? You dated an Amy? | 什么 你跟个小美交往吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 没什么可说的 |
[19:15] | Oh, that is crazy. | 真奇妙 |
[19:17] | That’s crazy. Do I look like her? | 太妙了 我俩长得像不像 |
[19:19] | – A little bit. – Are her boobs like mine? | -有点儿 -波波有我这么大 |
[19:21] | – Similar. – What about the ass? | -差不多 -屁屁呢 |
[19:23] | The whole thing’s pretty similar, I gotta admit. | 哪里都很像 我承认 |
[19:25] | Hey, you want me to pretend that I’m her? | 要不要我来扮她 |
[19:26] | – Yes. I do. – No. | -要 -不要 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it. | 我要演了 要演了 |
[19:29] | Okay, here. Sit still. | 好 开演 坐好 |
[19:31] | Why? Why is this happening? | 为什么 这是怎么回事 |
[19:33] | Oh, Tim | 噢 炯 |
[19:35] | Why is the recycling still under the sink? | 水槽里怎么还有东西 |
[19:42] | Take it out. | 拿走嘛 |
[19:44] | Take it to the curb. | 扔出去 |
[19:46] | – Take it out! – Yes. This works. | -拿走 -爽 我喜欢 |
[19:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[19:55] | Why? Why is this happening? | 怎么 怎么搞成这样 |
[19:57] | Tim, her shift was over. | 小炯 她下班了 |
[19:59] | It would have been rude not to invite her. | 不邀请人家很没教养 |
[20:02] | Are we not gentlemen first and foremost? | 保持绅士风度难道不是最重要的 |
[20:04] | You guys are so polite, okay? | 你俩真君子 嗯 |
[20:07] | You wanna do some blow? | 吸点儿不 |
[20:08] | – Is that cocaine? – Yeah it is. | -可卡因吗 -是的 |
[20:10] | – I keep it between my jugs. – No. | -我夹在胸罩里 -不会吧 |
[20:13] | – Sweaty stripper coke? – Let’s put that on the back burner. | -脱衣舞娘汗浸可卡因 -咱把这事儿先放放 |
[20:15] | Hold on, I’m getting a text from Rodney. | 等下 大鲁的短信 |
[20:18] | – Oh yeah, where’s Rodney? – It says… | -是吗 他在哪儿 -说是 |
[20:20] | “Spent too much on lap dances.” | “大腿舞花费过大” |
[20:22] | Rock on. | 冤大头 |
[20:23] | “Bouncer is taking me to pawnshop to sell shit.” | “保镖带我去当铺 当个溜光净” |
[20:28] | Lem-J hates it when people can’t pay for stuff. | 雷吉大哥讨厌穷光蛋 |
[20:31] | – Should we be concerned? – No. | -这不让人担心吗 -不担心 |
[20:32] | Should we call the authorities? | 要不要报警 |
[20:34] | The authorities? Tim, we’re in Atlantic City. | 报你个头 小炯 这是大西洋城 |
[20:36] | That dude is Filipino. | 雷哥是菲律宾基督徒 |
[20:38] | That means he’s of Spanish and Asian descent. | 看来他是西班牙与亚洲混血后裔 |
[20:41] | – Oh my god. – You know what? | -上帝呀 -知道吗 |
[20:42] | I think he’s gonna be fine. Let’s gamble. | 他命大着呢 咱痛快玩吧 |
[20:44] | Here we go. All bets down. | 注意 下注完毕 |
[20:45] | No drinks on the table, please, okay? | 牌桌上请勿放置饮品 好吗 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry. I thought you said drinks on the table. | 抱歉 我听成牌桌请放饮品 |
[20:50] | No. No drinks on the table. | 听错了 严禁放饮品 |
[20:52] | – No. – That’s right. | -不 -对啊 |
[20:53] | No, drinks on the table. | 不 饮品放桌上 |
[20:55] | That’s fine. You can say it that way. | 行吧 你这么说没人管 |
[20:57] | I don’t care where you put the emphasis. | 重音放哪儿我无所谓 |
[20:58] | – Let’s just deal. Let’s just deal. – Yeah. | -发牌吧 快发牌吧 -是啊 |
[21:00] | – I’ll fuck you up. – You’re gonna fuck me up? | -我让你丫吃不了兜着走 -是吗 |
[21:02] | – You gonna fuck this up? – Jeez. | -我就放了怎么着 -老天 |
[21:05] | You’re in bad company tonight, gentlemen. | 先生们 你们交了个损友啊 |
[21:07] | All right. Let’s just play. Let’s play. | 行了 开始吧 快开始吧 |
[21:09] | – Good luck, gentlemen. Here we go. – Hold on. | -祝各位好运 开始了 -等等 |
[21:10] | One more interruption. I got a phone call coming in. | 再等一下 我接个电话 |
[21:13] | Maybe it’s Rodney. Oh no, it’s Amy. | 也许是大鲁 啊不是 是小美 |
[21:14] | – Oh, let me say hi. – No no. | -让我打个招呼 -省省吧 |
[21:16] | Tim, don’t pick up the phone. You’re gonna look desperate. | 小炯 别接 不然你一定一脸窘相 |
[21:19] | All things considered, I’m answering the phone. | 总而言之 我要接 |
[21:21] | All right. Hello? Amy? | 好吧 你好 小美吗 |
[21:23] | Tim? I just thought I’d give you a call | 小炯 我想我应该给你打个电话 |
[21:25] | and see how you’re doing. | 问问你怎么样 |
[21:27] | Oh man, life is one big success story. | 山穷水尽疑无路 柳暗花明又一村 |
[21:31] | – That’s good to hear. – How are you? | -那我就放心了 -你还好吗 |
[21:33] | I’m pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[21:35] | But actually, the reason I called is | 其实 我打给你是因为 |
[21:36] | ’cause I just- I just– I miss you. | 我 我想你了 |
[21:39] | – You miss Tim? – Yeah, I thought maybe, you know, | -你想小炯了 -是啊 我想也许 |
[21:42] | we could get together and grab a coffee | 咱们可以见见面 喝杯咖啡 |
[21:45] | – I would– – And just talk. | -我很 -就是谈谈心 |
[21:46] | – You know what? – Hey, we got a cell phone at the table! | -知道吗 -这儿有人在赌桌旁打电话 |
[21:49] | I’m on it. He’s going down. | 放着我来 他完蛋了 |
[21:55] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[21:56] | Sorry, man. No cell phones at the table. | 抱歉啊老兄 赌桌旁禁止打电话 |
[22:00] | The rules are clearly stated. | 这可是有明确规定的 |
[22:01] | Why didn’t you just tap me on the shoulder? | 那你拍我肩膀提醒一下不就行了 |
[22:03] | I wanted to tackle you. | 我想放倒你啊 |
[22:05] | You– are you okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[22:07] | – I’m fine. – Are you drunk? | -我很好啊 -喝高了吧 |
[22:09] | – Hey, listen, don’t– – Hey hey, what’s the problem here? | -听着 别 -喂 有什么问题吗 |
[22:11] | – Nothing. We’re good. – No we’re not good. | -没事 完全没问题 -不 问题大了 |
[22:14] | This guy was using his cell phone at the table | 这家伙在赌桌边打电话 |
[22:16] | and he just pulled a 21. | 而且他刚拿到了21点 |
[22:18] | 21? You son of a bitch. | 21点 你个杂种 |
[22:20] | – Me? – You’ve been counting cards. | -我吗 -你算牌了 |
[22:22] | No, I was the one who was tackled. | 不 我刚被人放倒了 |
[22:24] | You’ve been fucking counting cards. | 你他妈一直在算牌 |
[22:25] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[22:27] | I can add them up. I wasn’t counting them. | 我会把点数加起来 可我没在算牌 |
[22:29] | You were counting cards. You just admitted it. | 你在算牌 你刚承认了 |
[22:31] | You were adding them. That’s counting. | 你把它们加到一起 这叫算牌 |
[22:32] | No, it’s looking at the cards. Come on. | 不是 那只是看牌而已 拜托 |
[22:35] | Let me tell you something ther, Count Dracula. | 给我听好 德古拉伯爵 |
[22:37] | You didn’t count on me seeing you count the cards. | 你小子以为我瞎啊 |
[22:41] | Back room, right now. Me and you, back room. Back room! | 密室 现在 我和你 密室 密室 |
[22:44] | I know I’m entitled to one phone call. | 我知道我有权打个电话 |
[22:46] | Can I just make that first? | 能让我先打个电话吗 |
[22:48] | Who are you gonna call? Are you gonna call your ma? | 打给谁 你老娘 |
[22:50] | – No, Amy. – Are you gonna call your mommy amy? | -打给小美 -你要给你小美妈咪打电话吗 |
[22:53] | Mommy amy, Mommy amy, save me. | 小美妈咪 小美妈咪 救救我 |
[22:54] | All right. Forget the call. | 好吧 那我不打了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, this isn’t jail, okay? You don’t get a phone call. | 又不是在监狱 没电话用 |
[22:58] | There’s no rules back here. Take off your clothes. | 这儿也没什么规定可说 脱衣服 |
[22:59] | I don’t wanna get into anything like that. | 我可不想做这事 |
[23:01] | – Here’s how it works, pal. – Yeah? | -小子 我们在厉行公事 -什么公事 |
[23:03] | – We strip you. – Strip me? | -先扒光你 -扒光我 |
[23:05] | – Kick your ass. – No, no. | -踹你屁屁 -不 不行 |
[23:06] | Then we throw you out | 操你八辈儿祖宗 |
[23:07] | while screaming insults about your ethnicity. | 再把你扔出去 |
[23:09] | How’d I end up in the back room? | 我怎么就被弄这里来啦 |
[23:11] | Listen, I was just making a cell phone call. | 听好 我刚才就是接了个电话 |
[23:13] | I’ve got to imagine that happens all the time. | 这事儿应该挺常见的吧 |
[23:14] | We take this seriously, okay? | 我们没跟你逗着玩 明白吗 |
[23:16] | – Yeah? – You think you can steal from me? | -明白什么 -以为能在我眼皮底下玩猫腻 |
[23:18] | You think you can steal from mi familia? Huh? | 你以为能蒙骗我们这个家族吗 |
[23:21] | – Your what? – Oh! You know who you’re talking to? | -你什么 -知道在跟谁说话吗 |
[23:23] | I’m Frankie two fists. I got two fists. | 我可号称弗兰基铁拳 拳头可硬 |
[23:25] | I’ll make your face look like fucking pasta fagioli. | 把你丫的脸揍成意大利面豆汤 |
[23:27] | Um, I know you’re suggesting it’s like a mafia thing, | 您是在暗示说 您是黑手党 |
[23:30] | but this place is owned by Marriot, isn’t it? | 可这地方是万豪酒店的分支 对吧 |
[23:32] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 说错了 您纠正 |
[23:34] | Uh, it’s– yeah. It’s the Marriot family of hotels. | 是啊 万豪家族的连锁酒店 |
[23:38] | The Marriot familia. | 万豪家族 |
[23:39] | If it’s Marriot, it’s not as scary. | 如果是万豪 那就不吓人了 |
[23:41] | – Yeah. – Can I go now? | -是啊 -我能走了吗 |
[23:43] | Uh… Yeah. | 呃 好吧 |
[23:44] | If you promise not to tell anybody about this. | 如果你保证不和别人提这事儿 |
[23:47] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我感激不尽 |
[23:48] | Here’s a coupon for a free continental breakfast. | 这个是欧式早餐免费卷 |
[23:50] | And there’s a pamphlet about our rewards program. | 这个是回馈顾客活动手册 |
[23:54] | And I just wanna thank you for coming. | 十分感谢您的惠顾 |
[23:56] | Back rooms are just not as scary as they used to be. | 密室不像原来那么吓人了 |
[24:00] | What kind of town is this? | 这什么鸟地方 |
[24:02] | Oh, Rodney. | 啊 大鲁 |
[24:03] | – Over here. Can you see me? – Oh! | -这里 看得见我吗 -噢 |
[24:06] | Ho ho, Timbo! | 啊呀呀 炯炯 |
[24:08] | I heard they took you to a pawnshop. | 听说那帮人把你弄当铺去了 |
[24:11] | – Oh yeah, dude. – Why are you in a good mood? | -是啊老兄 -心情还能这么好 |
[24:13] | They made me sell my pants and contact lenses. | 他们让我把裤子和隐形眼镜都卖了 |
[24:16] | Then the bouncer threw me on the sidewalk | 然后保镖把我扔到人行道上 |
[24:18] | and pissed all over my face and my mouth. | 往我嘴里和脸上尿尿 |
[24:20] | You seem excited about that. | 你好像很兴奋啊 |
[24:23] | – That’s awful. – It was classic. | -很变态 -经典啊经典 |
[24:25] | As long as we got some good stories to tell, | 只要咱们活得轰轰烈烈 |
[24:27] | that’s all that matters. | 那就别无他求了 |
[24:29] | That’s not all that matters. | 才不是啊 |
[24:30] | Uh-oh. Look who’s arrived. | 哎呀 看看谁来了 |
[24:32] | Hey hey hey, black people. | 嘿嘿嘿 小黑子 |
[24:34] | Stu-balls and the stripper who doesn’t know color. | 司徒雄壮和色盲脱衣舞娘 |
[24:37] | Okay, what are we doing now? | 好吧 我们在干什么 |
[24:38] | ’cause I am bored. | 我有点腻了 |
[24:40] | I need to place a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[24:42] | – You wanna borrow my cell phone? – Yours? | -要借我的用吗 -你有手机吗 |
[24:44] | I keep it between my tits. | 夹在波波里 |
[24:45] | No, that sends the wrong message. | 算了 容易让人误会 |
[24:47] | I’m gonna go back and call from a landline at the hotel. | 我打算回去 用酒店的电话打 |
[24:49] | Dude, you are not going anywhere. | 伙计 哪儿也别想去 |
[24:51] | – I’m not? – It’s 6:00. | -干嘛不让 -现在才6点 |
[24:53] | No, I need to. | 不 我得去 |
[24:54] | I just got the crap kicked out of me and pissed on | 我刚被混蛋踢出来 尿了一身 |
[24:56] | and now we’re partying with a stripper | 接着我们又和脱衣舞娘鬼混 |
[24:58] | that’s pulling phones out of her boobs. | 这娘们从在波波里塞手机 |
[25:00] | No one’s going back to any hotel room, bro. | 都别想回酒店 兄弟 |
[25:03] | Cut me a little slack. | 饶了我吧 |
[25:04] | I’m in a different mood obviously than all three of you. | 我跟你们仨显然不是一路的 |
[25:06] | – You know what? – I’m gonna go call Amy. | -听我说 -我要给小美打电话 |
[25:08] | – Tim’s right. – Thank you, stu. | -小炯说得对 -谢谢 司徒 |
[25:10] | – You go back and you call your lady. – Appreciate that. | -回去给你爱人打电话吧 -感激不尽 |
[25:13] | – I love you, man. – A little hug? | -我爱你 老兄 -要拥抱不 |
[25:16] | – Yeah. – Wow. | -行 -哇 |
[25:17] | – Thank you. You’re a good friend. – This feels good. | -谢谢 真够哥们儿 -感觉好多了 |
[25:21] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[25:21] | partying with you guys has turned out to be a bit of a buzzkill. | 和你们这些家伙泡一起真扫兴 |
[25:26] | Oh, hey, we’re heading the same way. | 咱俩同路 |
[25:28] | You mind if I tag along with you? | 带上我一起走 好吗 |
[25:30] | – We can walk. – We can walk together. | -走路吧 -咱俩一起走路 |
[25:33] | – A few paces apart maybe. – Sure. | -一前一后隔几步 -当然 |
[25:34] | – All right. – See you, guys. | -好吧 -再见 伙计们 |
[25:37] | What do you wanna do, Rodney. | 你想干什么呢 大鲁 |
[25:38] | Not a lot of options seeing as I have no pants, no money, | 选择余地不大 我下身光着又没钱 |
[25:41] | no contact lenses, and I think I’m bleeding from my rectum. | 隐形眼镜也当了 估计内脏也被打坏了 |
[25:45] | You know, that actually describes a lot of people in Atlantic City. | 听我说 大西洋城里许多人都你这样 |
[25:50] | We really did not have to rent this. | 我们真没必要租这个 |
[25:52] | I like it. This is really romantic. | 我喜欢 多浪漫啊 |
[25:55] | – Romantic? – The whole thing. | -哪里浪漫 -到处都有啊 |
[25:57] | It’s like the lights and the ocean, | 月光 大海 |
[26:00] | There’s air, you know? | 还有这气氛 你明白吗 |
[26:02] | Anyway, I think this is your stop. | 不管怎样 我觉得差不多了 |
[26:04] | Or my stop at least. I think– good luck to you and– | 或者至少我要走人了 祝你好运 |
[26:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, look over there. | 女士们 先生们 看那里 |
[26:09] | – Two lovebirds. – He’s not pointing at us, is he? | -神仙眷侣 -不会说咱俩吧 |
[26:12] | Hey, what are your names, kids? | 孩子们 报上大名 |
[26:13] | – I’m Aimee, and this here is… – I’m– I’m– | -小美 这是 -我叫 |
[26:16] | …my boy, Tim. | 我男友 小炯 |
[26:16] | I’m Bill. I go by Bill. | 小比 行不更名 坐不改姓 |
[26:18] | Aimee and Tim. | 小美 小炯 |
[26:19] | I’ve got a beautiful song for two young lovebirds. | 送首金曲给这对神仙眷侣 |
[26:23] | – The summer wind… – Stop the singing. | -夏日清风 -请打住 |
[26:25] | came blowing in from across the sea… | 从海面拂来 |
[26:30] | – He’s got a nice voice. – for Tim and Aimee… | -嗓子不错 -留给小炯和小美 |
[26:33] | This was not worth two hours on a bus. | 坐两小时大巴来听这个真浪费 |
[26:35] | all summer long… | 整个夏天 |
[26:38] | And now, the man of 1000 voices, | 现在有请可以发出1000种声音的 |
[26:41] | Mr. Rich Little. | 小开先生 |
[26:44] | I am not a crook. | 我不会骗人 |
[26:47] | I am not a crook. | 我不会骗人 |
[26:50] | I don’t have my contacts. | 没戴隐形眼镜我看不见 |
[26:51] | Is it funny if you can actually see the guy? | 你能看到那家伙 有趣吗 |
[26:53] | No. I think it’s a generational thing, like racism. | 没意思 可能是代沟吧 跟种族歧视一样 |
[26:57] | – Oh. – You know what? | -哦 -你知道吗 |
[26:59] | I’m gonna let Tim know where we are. | 我想告诉小炯我们在哪 |
[27:01] | Tim, meet us at the Rich Little show. | 小炯 来小开个人秀见我们 |
[27:05] | Lol? No. | 开心吗 不 |
[27:07] | We have bad seats | 位置极差 |
[27:10] | and they were dollar sign, | 什么都要钱 |
[27:12] | dollar sign, dollar sign. | 钱钱钱 |
[27:14] | W-t-fuck. | 靠 |
[27:18] | That was the most depressing text message ever written. | 这真是史上最丧气短信 |
[27:21] | By far. | 迄今为止 |
[27:22] | This is actually a good song. | 歌确实不错 |
[27:24] | Is he making it up? | 讲和了吗 |
[27:25] | Hey! Is that Tim? | 嗨 那不是小炯吗 |
[27:29] | Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[27:31] | Hey, Amy’s dad. | 嗨 小美的老爸 |
[27:33] | How’s it going, Timothy? | 怎么样啊 小炯炯 |
[27:34] | From a distance I thought that was my little girl there. | 我从远处看到了我的小女儿 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I’ll be your little girl. | 是的 我就是你小女儿 |
[27:38] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不是 |
[27:39] | Right on. Someone likes to party. | 好极了 有人喜欢聚会 |
[27:41] | Listen, it’s a different Aimee. | 听着 这个另外一个小美 |
[27:43] | I’m not dating your daughter any longer. | 我跟你女儿掰了 |
[27:45] | – You know that. – Yes I do. | -听我说 -好 我在听 |
[27:46] | This woman is an acquaintance. | 这位女士只是一个朋友 |
[27:48] | I’m Aimee | 我叫小美 |
[27:49] | with two es and two double ds. | 我名字里有两个E 波波是D杯 |
[27:51] | Double! | 双峰傲人 |
[27:52] | Oh, okay. | 哦 行啦 |
[27:55] | They’re clearly different women. | 她们明显不是同一个人 |
[27:56] | What do you got going on here? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[27:59] | Uh, just, you know, doing a little golf, | 你知道 来打打高尔夫 |
[28:02] | Rich Little, meeting people. | 看看小开的表演 会会朋友 |
[28:04] | You know, not necessarily in that order. | 你知道 反正都差不多 |
[28:06] | Wow! Nice ass! | 哇 屁屁不赖 |
[28:09] | All right, well, good seeing you. | 好吧 见到你很高兴 |
[28:12] | – You too. – What’s the expression? | -我也是 -那话是怎么说的 |
[28:14] | What happens in South Jersey stays in South Jersey. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[28:19] | I like it. That works for me. | 这话我喜欢 很有效 |
[28:21] | – Right? – I think you got it. | -对吧 -看来你明白了 |
[28:22] | Shake. | 握个手 |