时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
[00:08] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:21] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | 鞋儿破来帽儿破 |
[00:25] | my woman run away with another man. | 女朋友都不要我 |
[00:29] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发愤努力白劳碌 |
[00:33] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:46] | Welcome home, Tim. | 欢迎回家 小炯 |
[00:47] | Thank you. It’s nice to be back… | 谢谢 回家的感觉真好 |
[00:49] | It’s great to have you here. | 有你在家真好 |
[00:50] | …Even though I never stopped paying the rent. | 即使一直都是我在付房租 |
[00:52] | Anyway, I got you a little gift. | 我给你准备了个小礼物 |
[00:54] | Oh! It’s a bag of fruit? | 一袋水果 |
[00:57] | No, it’s a fruit basket. Except it’s in a bag. | 不 这叫果篮 只不过是用袋子装的 |
[00:59] | So it’s a fruit bag? | 那么 是果袋 |
[01:00] | No, it’s not a fruit– you don’t call it that. | 不是果… 你别那样叫啦 |
[01:02] | – It’s fine. It’s fine. – All right. | -挺好 挺好 -好吧 |
[01:04] | I got you a present too. | 我也有礼物要给你 |
[01:06] | Now I feel bad about the fruit. | 这下我太惭愧了 |
[01:07] | I just wanted to do something nice. | 我只是想让你开心点 |
[01:09] | It’s your first night back. | 这可是你回来的第一夜 |
[01:10] | All right, let’s see what we got. | 好 看看是啥好东西 |
[01:13] | Whoa, look at that thing. | 瞧瞧这玩意 |
[01:14] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:15] | – When do you wear this? – It’s a nightshirt. | -什么场合穿 -这是长睡衣 |
[01:19] | Like Ebenezer scrooge? | 像吝啬鬼埃比尼泽那样的 |
[01:20] | Wasn’t he known for this look? | 他不是以这个造型著称吗 |
[01:22] | No, my grandfather used to wear them. | 不是 我爷爷以前常穿它 |
[01:24] | So it’s kinda like this sentimental thing for me. | 所以我对它有点感情 |
[01:26] | Oh, that’s a little weird. | 有点儿怪 |
[01:28] | He said it made him feel free down there. | 他说穿这个下面感觉很自由 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that. | 就当你没说刚才那句 |
[01:32] | – Well, I mean, he told my grandmother. – He said that to you? | -他跟我奶奶讲的 -他跟你说这个 |
[01:34] | – Yeah? – And she told my mom. | -是吗 -然后我奶奶告诉我妈 |
[01:35] | And then my mom told me. | 然后我妈告诉了我 |
[01:37] | Your family talks about these things? | 你家人竟然讨论这种事 |
[01:38] | Listen, Tim, I really want this to work out this time. | 小炯 我真心希望这次能好好在一起 |
[01:41] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[01:43] | – Um, so I’m going out. – You’re going out? | -那我出去了 -你要出去 |
[01:45] | I have this work thing. | 我有”工作”的事要忙 |
[01:47] | We made the plans before you and I got together. | 咱俩和好前我跟人家约的 |
[01:49] | – It’s okay, right? – Oh, yeah. No. | -没问题吧 -没问题 |
[01:52] | I’m just gonna put on the nightshirt and kick back. | 我打算穿上这睡衣休息会儿 |
[01:57] | That is not a good look for me. | 我穿这玩意儿真难看 |
[02:00] | This is going back first thing in the morning. | 回来一大早就收到这么个礼物 |
[02:04] | What is that? | 什么味道 |
[02:07] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[02:09] | Blobsnark, come. Leave the fire flames. | 小斑 过来 离火远点儿 |
[02:11] | But, papa, my little white kitty cat. | 可是 爸爸 我的小白猫 |
[02:13] | There is no time for the kitty. | 没时间管你的小猫咪了 |
[02:15] | We will celebrate his soul in the afterlife. | 我们愿他的灵魂在天国安息吧 |
[02:17] | But now we must leave. | 我们必须马上走 |
[02:18] | Sergeant Tibbs! Papa, no! | 提布中士 爸爸 不要丢下它 |
[02:20] | Blobsnark, get it together. | 小斑 振作点 |
[02:21] | – What’s going on out here? – Tim. | -发生什么事了 -小炯 |
[02:22] | There is chaos, there is flames. We must leave. | 这里很乱 这里有火 我们必须离开 |
[02:24] | Someone must save my kitty cat Sergeant Tibbs! | 得有人救救我的小猫提布中士 |
[02:26] | Calm down. Don’t panic. | 冷静 别慌 |
[02:28] | Everyone get out. | 大家先出去 |
[02:28] | I’ll tell the firefighters. Let’s get to safety. | 我会跟消防员说的 咱先去安全地带 |
[02:31] | – Papa! – Let’s do it. Everybody out. | -爸爸 -赶紧走 大家都出去 |
[02:33] | Sir, excuse me. Can you please help me? | 先生 打扰下 能帮帮我吗 |
[02:35] | – No, we’re getting out of here. – No no no, stop. | -不行 我们要离开这里 -别呀 别走 |
[02:37] | – I need you to carry this hose for me. – I gotta get moving here. | -我需要你帮我抬着水管 -我正要走呢 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I know, it’s just a few more steps. | 我知道 只差几阶台阶了 |
[02:41] | There’s five steps and I’ve inhaled some smoke. | 还有五级台阶 但我被呛着了 |
[02:43] | I’m a firefighter, sir, | 我是消防员 先生 |
[02:44] | – I know. – I’m a firefighter. | -我知道 -我是消防员 |
[02:45] | Why don’t you fight the fire? | 那你干嘛不灭火 |
[02:47] | I’m a female firefighter, okay? | 我是女消防员 好吧 |
[02:49] | I’m gonna get outside where it’s… | 我得出去 这里… |
[02:50] | – Come on, man, look. – …not so hot. | -别这样 兄弟 -太热了 |
[02:51] | Do you know how hot it is in this garment? | 你知道穿这一身有多热吗 |
[02:54] | That’s your chosen profession. | 谁叫你要干这一行 |
[02:56] | Shh! Sir, I’m asking you to stop talking. | 先生 别废话了 |
[02:59] | I’m asking you to pick up the hose, put it on your back | 我要你拿起水管 背在肩上 |
[03:01] | and carry it up the stairs while I get some air. | 把它扛上楼梯 我要吸点氧 |
[03:05] | What do I do? Hose on my shoulder? | 我要干嘛 扛着水管吗 |
[03:07] | Carry it up the stairs. | 扛上楼梯 |
[03:09] | – I’m fighting a fire. – You’re doing great. | -我在灭火 -你干得不错 |
[03:15] | All right, fire’s out. | 好了 火灭了 |
[03:16] | It was just a grease fire. No need for all the drama. | 只是油火而已 没必要那么夸张吧 |
[03:19] | All right, we haven’t got much time. | 好了 我们时间不多 |
[03:20] | Now we don’t have time? | 现在反而没时间了吗 |
[03:21] | – Sir, you were a hero back there. – Thank you. | -先生 你是这里的英雄 -谢谢 |
[03:24] | But only you and I can know about it, | 但这事只能你知我知 |
[03:26] | ’cause I’m a woman | 因为我是个女人 |
[03:27] | and they’re looking for any excuse to kick me off of this force. | 他们总是找借口排挤我 |
[03:29] | I have to be twice as good as men. | 我必须一人顶俩才行 |
[03:31] | – I know. – And that’s what I do, all right? | -我明白 -火是我灭的 好吗 |
[03:33] | – I’m twice as good. – No, I wouldn’t say that. | -我一人顶俩 -我不要这么说 |
[03:35] | Sir, I need you to swear that you’re not gonna say anything. | 先生 你得发誓不把这事说出去 |
[03:38] | – Okay? – Let’s just get out. | -行吗 -我们出去吧 |
[03:39] | Look me in the eyes. Swear on that cat’s life. | 看着我的眼睛 以那只猫的命起誓 |
[03:41] | – Swear on the cat’s life? – Yes, right now. | -以猫命起誓 -是的 现在 |
[03:43] | No, Mr.– Colonel Tibbs? | 不是吧 提布上校 |
[03:44] | For your country, sir. Swear, please. | 为了你的国家 起誓吧 |
[03:46] | Fine. I swear on the cat’s life. | 好吧 我以这猫咪的生命起誓 |
[03:50] | Great. You know what’s gonna be even better for me right now, sir? | 好极了 你知道还有什么主意更好吗 |
[03:54] | – What? – I need you to let me carry you out. | -什么 -我要抱你出去 |
[03:56] | – Carry me? – Let me just pick you up. | -抱我 -让我把你抱起来 |
[03:58] | Don’t get greedy. I’m playing along. | 别得寸进尺 好吧 我妥协 |
[04:01] | Can you even lift me? You couldn’t lift the hose. | 你连水管都拿不动 能抱得动我 |
[04:03] | What do you weigh, a buck and a quarter? | 你那小样能有多重 |
[04:04] | I weigh what all grown men weigh. | 跟普通成年男性一样重 |
[04:06] | 128? You’re lighter than the hose, sir. Let’s go. | 一百斤出头 还没水管重 来吧 |
[04:11] | Why does our culture use so much oil for cooking? | 为什么我们的传统是做菜多放油 |
[04:13] | Now we know, papa. Do not punish yourself. | 以后不会啦 爸爸 别自责啦 |
[04:16] | Hey, Sergeant Tibbs! | 提布中士 |
[04:17] | Firefighter coming through carrying a man and a cat. | 消防员抱着一个男人和一只猫出来啦 |
[04:21] | Okay, people, hero’s a woman. | 伙计们 英雄是个女的 |
[04:22] | Get in there, people. Go go! | 赶紧上 动起来 |
[04:23] | No, no pictures. | 别拍 别拍 |
[04:25] | – Tim? – Hey, Amy. | -小炯 -小美好啊 |
[04:28] | How was your work thing? | “工作”进行得怎样 |
[04:30] | It’s like carrying a sandwich. | 跟抱块海绵似的 |
[04:35] | This is a nice place they put us up in. | 他们给咱安排的地方真不错 |
[04:37] | – Yeah. – Good insurance. | -是啊 -有保险真好 |
[04:39] | – I guess. – Must have been worried about your– | -是吧 -一定很担心刚刚 |
[04:41] | – your man caught in the flames. – Of course I was. | -死里逃生的你男人吧 -那还用说 |
[04:45] | Yeah. What do people do now? | 这种情况下人们一般怎么做 |
[04:46] | Some kind of getting-naked-post-fire- | 比如大难不死必有性福 |
[04:49] | glad-you’re-alive-relief-sex stuff? | 赤裸相对互相安慰之类的 |
[04:52] | You know, Tim, | 小炯 你知道吗 |
[04:53] | I just can’t get that image of you being carried out | 我实在想不到你会被一个 |
[04:55] | by that female firefighter out of my head. | 女消防员抱出来 |
[04:58] | Why? Just let it go. | 为嘛 别提了吧 |
[05:00] | – Aren’t you kind of embarrassed? – Me? No. | -你难道不害臊吗 -我吗 不会 |
[05:03] | From my point of view, it felt pretty masculine. | 在我看来 还挺有男子气概的 |
[05:05] | The whole thing felt like I was almost like a firefighter myself. | 感觉好像我就是消防员 |
[05:08] | But you were being carried out of the building. | 但你只是被抱出来而已 |
[05:11] | People carry each other. Don’t harp on that. | 大家互相抱助嘛 别老唠叨这个 |
[05:13] | It seemed a little more sort of pathetic to me. | 对我来说 这似乎有点可悲 |
[05:17] | What are you talking about? Because I was wearing the nightshirt? | 你怎么这么说 因为我穿着那睡衣 |
[05:19] | – No, it was not the nightshirt. – I told you the nightshir is | -不是因为那个 -我早就说过那睡衣 |
[05:21] | a weird look for me. | 跟我完全不搭 |
[05:22] | No, it was definitely you not the shirt. | 绝对跟睡衣无关 是说你 |
[05:24] | – It was me, not the shirt. – Yeah. | -我可悲 跟睡衣无关 -对 |
[05:26] | Honestly, there’s– there’s a little more to the story, but | 老实说 整个故事不是这样 但是 |
[05:29] | I swore on the life of a cat so I can’t really elaborate. | 我以猫命起誓了 所以不能说 |
[05:37] | – Ah, Tim. – Hey, how’s that coffee? | -小炯 -咖啡好喝不 |
[05:40] | – What? – How you doing? Good morning? | -什么 -近来可好 早上好啊 |
[05:44] | – What else? – What do people say in the morning? | -还有什么 -人们早上见面说啥 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. You are doing it. | 我不清楚 是你在说 |
[05:47] | Are we just hanging out and shout it? | 我们不是到处转转 随便聊聊吗 |
[05:48] | – What do you do exactly? – Sure. Yeah, we are just | -那你是干嘛 -没错 我们只是 |
[05:50] | looking in the paper, look at the first page. | 看看报纸 看看头版 |
[05:54] | There is a photograph. Uh, look at the photograph. What’s that? | 这有张照片 快看看 那是谁 |
[05:57] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[05:58] | They printed it up? | 他们还登报了 |
[05:59] | It’s everywhere, Tim. It’s on the side of buses. | 地球人都知道了 小炯 车身上都有了 |
[06:02] | – That’s crazy. – Right. | -疯了吧 -是啊 |
[06:03] | That’s a retouching job. | 这照片被PS了 |
[06:05] | – Really? – She wasn’t smoking. | -是吗 -她当时没有抽烟 |
[06:06] | Well, it’s an iconic photo. Of course she was smoking. | 这是标志性照片 她当然要叼根烟 |
[06:08] | – Everybody smokes. – It’s not iconic. | -是人就抽烟 -跟标志没关系 |
[06:10] | It happened yesterday. | 昨天才发生的 |
[06:10] | I’m just curious what- what is that, a muumuu? | 我比较好奇那是啥 连衣裙吗 |
[06:13] | – What are you wearing there? – Some would call it a nightshirt. | -你穿的是啥 -有人管它叫长睡衣 |
[06:16] | – A nightshirt? – In olden times. | -长睡衣 -“复古”款 |
[06:19] | Are you from the past? | 你从过去穿越来的 |
[06:21] | I’m not. It’s a gift. It was a gift. | 才不是 这是礼物 曾经的礼物 |
[06:23] | Tim, you need to make this go away. | 小炯 你得让这事过去 |
[06:25] | – You need to– – I agree. | -你要… -我同意 |
[06:26] | You need to wipe it clean. | 你要洗心革面 |
[06:28] | You need to do something strong. | 做些男人的事 |
[06:30] | – All right. Lift something, or… – What? | -好吧 那举点什么 -什么 |
[06:32] | I don’t know. What have you been talking about? | 我怎么知道 你刚才说啥来着 |
[06:34] | What are you talking about, lift something? | 你说什么呢 举点什么 |
[06:35] | Like, just why don’t you lift up the chair? | 你不如举把椅子算了 |
[06:37] | What’s that gonna do? Fix the problem. | 那有个鸟用 解决问题抓关键 |
[06:39] | All righ, I’m on it. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[06:43] | Strength Rodney, strength. | 力量大鲁 有力量 |
[06:45] | – Strong stuff. – Body building. | -男人的事 -健美 |
[06:47] | Dead-lifting anchors. | 硬举界的春哥 |
[06:48] | What about, you know, biting through human bone? | 这个怎么样 咬断人骨头 |
[06:51] | – This is not helping. – Catching a bullet with your teeth. | -没啥用 -用嘴接飞来的子弹 |
[06:53] | What about lifting… | 还不如举点… |
[06:55] | No no. Why is she there? | 不是吧 她咋上电视了 |
[06:57] | So help me set the scene here. | 给我们介绍一下 |
[07:00] | How did this iconic photo come to be? | 这张标志性照片背后的故事 |
[07:02] | See, I was dragging the hose up the landing. | 那时我拖着水管上了楼 |
[07:05] | That’s where I found what appeared to be a gay drag queen | 发现一个身着女装的男同 |
[07:09] | crying in the corner. And I hear a cat meowing. | 在角落哭泣 还听到了猫叫 |
[07:12] | And I think I’ve got to save both of them. How am I gonna do it? | 我就想 怎么才能把他俩都救出来 |
[07:14] | This woman is out of control. | 这女人已经疯了 |
[07:16] | I don’t know who was crying louder, Tim or the cat. | 都分不清小炯和小猫谁哭得更凶了 |
[07:19] | That’s great. | 好故事 |
[07:20] | This does not make me look good, does it? | 这让我很难堪 不是吗 |
[07:22] | – Very few things do, Tim. – Yeah. | -小炯 基本上是的 -是的 |
[07:24] | I think I gotta blow the whistle on this. | 我得想办法制止她了 |
[07:27] | I’d blow it hard. | 坚决要制止 |
[07:27] | Yeah, “The Insider” Russell Crowe. | 就像演《局内人》的拉塞尔·克劳那样 |
[07:30] | – There’s a strong guy. – Russell Crowe. | -那可是壮汉 -拉塞尔·克劳 |
[07:32] | Ooh, fighting Russell Crowe. | 和拉塞尔·克劳对战 |
[07:33] | That would be a feat of strength. | 那可是巅峰对决 |
[07:35] | Punch him in the face and see what happens. | 冲他脸给一拳 看看会怎样 |
[07:38] | What do you owe someone who made you swear | 要是有人找借口让你 |
[07:40] | on the life of a cat under false pretenses? | 以猫命起誓能当真吗 |
[07:43] | I don’t think I understand the question. | 我没听懂你说啥 |
[07:45] | All right, I’m gonna do it. | 没事 我会搞定的 |
[07:46] | This is coming to an end- a swift end. | 这一切快完了 瞬间就完 |
[07:52] | Hey, guys. I’m looking for Nancy. | 哥们 我想找贾男 |
[07:54] | – Oh, fucking a son of a bitch. Shit. – Jesus Christ! | -操他妈的狗杂种 操 -他奶奶的 |
[07:57] | Fucking so sick of hearing about Nancy. | 一提贾男就他妈的恶心 |
[08:00] | I’ll come back later. | 我晚点再来 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry. I didn’t recognize you at first. | 不好意思 第一眼没看出来 |
[08:03] | – It’s the weakling that she saved. – No. | -是她救的那个小可怜 -不是吧 |
[08:06] | – Yeah. – Little penis. | -是他 -“小”弟弟 |
[08:08] | That was uncalled for. But… So where’s nancy? | 这么叫不合适 贾男在哪儿 |
[08:11] | She’s at the big ceremony in her honor– | 她在成功当选月度传奇人物的 |
[08:14] | a ribbon-cutting and legend of the month. | 庆功典礼上剪彩什么的吧 |
[08:18] | Oh my god, I wanna throw up. | 天啊 我好想吐 |
[08:20] | There’s a legend every month? That’s a lot of legends. | 每月都有传奇人物吗 传奇够多的 |
[08:23] | Six women in a row. I mean, it’s ridiculous. | 连着六个都是女的了 真是活见鬼 |
[08:25] | And here we are, male firefighters, | 而我们男消防员呢 |
[08:27] | Just reduced to taking our shirts off for calendars. | 沦落到要光着膀子待命干活 |
[08:30] | Right, we’re just polishing our own poles around here. | 没错 我们刚才还在擦自己的滑杆 |
[08:32] | Fucking nancy. | 该死的贾男 |
[08:34] | Can you see the anger in my face? | 你们看不出我脸上的怒火吗 |
[08:36] | I am not taking this well at all. | 对这鸟事 我也很不爽 |
[08:38] | What’s your problem, dude? | 你因为什么啊 兄弟 |
[08:39] | – Oh, am I steamed. – What? | -我都气炸了 -怎么 |
[08:41] | I should be the legend of the month. I put that whole thing out. | 我才是月度传奇人物 明明是我灭的 |
[08:44] | – What thing? – The fire. | -灭什么 -火啊 |
[08:45] | – Are you for real right now? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:47] | – This is such good news! – Why is that good news? | -真是个好消息 -怎么叫好消息呢 |
[08:50] | – You gotta tell the chief. – Yeah. | -你得去告诉队长 -没错 |
[08:51] | Speak up for us, man. | 替我们出出头 兄弟 |
[08:52] | Yeah! Come on, bros before hose. | 来吧 兄弟重于钢管 |
[08:54] | That’s taking it too far. | 有点过分了吧 |
[08:56] | Hos is disrespectful. | 说她跳钢管不礼貌吧 |
[08:57] | No no, it’s hose. It’s h-o-s-e. | 不是这意思 是工作的滑杆 |
[09:00] | – Oh, hose. – Bros before hose. | -滑杆呀 -兄弟重于钢管 |
[09:02] | – Little fireman humor. – Exactly. | -消防员的小段子 -没错 |
[09:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[09:14] | This is a great honor for me. | 我感到十分荣幸 |
[09:17] | What a great day for all women. | 对广大女性来说 今儿是个好日子 |
[09:19] | Geraldine Ferraro is here. | 杰拉尔丁·费拉罗来到了现场 |
[09:23] | Listen, I’ve heard people say that women can’t do this job. | 我常听人说 女人干不了这活 |
[09:29] | Right, can I get a boo? | 没错 使劲嘘他们 |
[09:31] | Some people say our lungs aren’t developed enough. | 有人说我们的肺不够发达 |
[09:35] | Well, we proved them wrong, baby! | 我们证明了 他们是错的 |
[09:37] | – That’s right! – Yes we did, Geraldine! | -没错 -我们做到了 杰拉尔丁 |
[09:41] | You can do anything! | 你无所不能 |
[09:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Oh, Tim! You are just in time. | 小炯 你来得真及时 |
[09:46] | Papa, look, it is Tim. | 爸爸 你看小炯来了 |
[09:48] | What is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[09:49] | And on the very site where this courageous woman | 就在这位勇气可嘉的女人 |
[09:52] | rescued that frightened little man, | 救出那吓坏了的小可怜 |
[09:54] | wiping the tears from his eyes | 用他丝质睡衣的一角 |
[09:56] | with the corner of his silky nightgown, | 为他拭去泪水的地方 |
[09:58] | we dedicate this statue. | 我们建起了这座雕像 |
[10:01] | No, you don’t. | 不是吧你们 |
[10:04] | – Nancy! Nancy! – No. | -贾男 贾男 -不要啊 |
[10:07] | That’s not how it went down. | 不是这么回事 |
[10:09] | This is the statue we’re going with. | 我们要向这雕像看齐 |
[10:11] | I’m bigger than that! Look at me. | 我比那个要大 看啊 |
[10:13] | It’s a good statue. | 这雕像很不错 |
[10:15] | That is a perfect representation of what happened. | 完美地展现了当时的情形 |
[10:18] | Listen, I wanna talk to the chief. | 我得和消防队长谈谈 |
[10:19] | – No, Tim. Don’t. – Hey, no, I got to. | -不行 小炯 别 -不行 我说了 |
[10:22] | Listen, I’m not asking for a resculpt on the statue. | 我并不是要求重新给我塑像 |
[10:26] | I just wanna get the facts straight. | 我只是想澄清事实 |
[10:28] | – This woman is a bit of a… – No, Tim. | -这女人是个… -别 小炯 |
[10:30] | – …phony. – No! | -骗子 -不可能 |
[10:32] | You calling her a liar? | 你说她骗人 |
[10:33] | She could have carried 10 of you. | 她能举起十个你 |
[10:35] | You’re a frail fuck! | 你个孬种 |
[10:36] | – What? Don’t curse. – I stand by it. | -什么 别骂我啊 -我支持她 |
[10:39] | Let me just say this: | 让我说两句 |
[10:40] | I’m sure you’re a great firefighter. | 我知道你是个很棒的消防员 |
[10:41] | It’s just sometimes we lose sight of the male firefighters | 但有时 我们忽略了男消防员 |
[10:45] | and their struggles. | 和他们付出的努力 |
[10:47] | And on their behalf I’d like to just raise a fist | 作为他们的代表 我要发誓 |
[10:49] | and say bros before hose. | 兄弟重于钢管 |
[10:52] | What? | 什么 |
[10:53] | Did he just call her a whore? | 他刚刚叫她钢管舞娘吗 |
[10:55] | No, I didn’t mean whore. I’m not calling everyone here a whore. | 不是这意思 我没有说任何人 |
[10:58] | – Oh, boy. – No, hose means hose. | -没救了 -钢管就是滑杆 |
[11:00] | Hose it down. Hose it off. | 出勤时滑下去的滑杆 |
[11:02] | Why don’t you just punch me in the vagina, Tim? | 你他娘的干死我算了 小炯 |
[11:04] | It’s a twist on the phrase. | 只不过有点像而已 |
[11:07] | Tim’s law. | 炯法 |
[11:09] | How has it changed things on the force, chief? | 炯法带来了些什么改变 长官 |
[11:12] | Well, since Tim’s law went into effect, | 自从炯法生效以来 |
[11:14] | we actually verify that | 我们开始检查 |
[11:16] | everyone has the upper body strength to do this job. | 每个消防队员的臂力是否达标 |
[11:20] | And yet, has Tim’s law unfairly targeted women, | 可是 炯法对女性有些不公平 |
[11:23] | turning back the clock on decades of progress | 这么匆匆出台的严重误导的法规 |
[11:25] | in a misguided rushed piece of botched legislation? | 让男女平等的进步又倒退了几十年 |
[11:29] | Absolutely that’s what it’s done. | 它的作用就是这样 |
[11:37] | It came out who the real hero was. | 这下搞清楚了谁是真正的英雄 |
[11:39] | Is that how you just sort of interpreted that story? | 你就这样理解这件事吗 |
[11:42] | Isn’t that the takeaway? I put the fire out. | 不是她抢了我的功吗 我灭的火 |
[11:44] | – Here’s what you did. – Yeah? | -你干的就这些 -什么 |
[11:46] | – You lifted a hose in a nightgown. – Nightshirt. | -穿着睡裙举着水管 -是长睡衣 |
[11:48] | Proved you’re as masculine as Nancy the firefighter. | 证明了你跟消防员贾男一样男人而已 |
[11:52] | Equally, if not more so. | 一样 难道不是更男人 |
[11:54] | And as a result of that, have now made things | 而且结果就是 |
[11:56] | twice as hard for female firefighters in the future. | 女消防员的日子更难过了 |
[11:59] | Um, you can phrase it how you will. | 随便你怎么说 |
[12:01] | I have a feeling Sergeant Tibbs | 我觉得 提布中士 |
[12:02] | has a very different take on the whole event. | 对这整件事的看法跟你不一样 |
[12:24] | – I don’t like it. – You don’t like what? | -我不喜欢这样 -你不喜欢什么 |
[12:26] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢你这样 |
[12:26] | You don’t like your cubicle being cleansed of negative energy? | 你不希望你的隔间被负能量净化一下吗 |
[12:29] | I don’t like the noises coming out of your mouth | 我不喜欢你嘴里连绵不绝地噪音 |
[12:31] | and I don’t like the smell. | 也不喜欢这味道 |
[12:32] | Just don’t fight the good vibe that incense can bring. | 别破坏了烧香的好气氛 |
[12:34] | You don’t use incense in a cubicle. | 别在隔间里烧香 |
[12:36] | It’s two different worlds. | 这不是烧香的地方 |
[12:39] | Okay, everyone here, | 各位 |
[12:41] | please shush up and gather around me. | 请安静下 都到我这来 |
[12:43] | Hey, Becky. | 小贝早 |
[12:44] | Good morning, Becky. | 早上好 小贝 |
[12:45] | Uh-oh, it’s Becky. | 小贝来了 |
[12:48] | It’s serious, you guys. | 很严肃的事 同志们 |
[12:49] | You’re gonna be sorry for being sarcastic. | 再开玩笑 你们要内疚的 |
[12:51] | Please just shut up and gather around me. | 快闭嘴 都到我这来 |
[12:54] | Okay, I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[12:56] | I’m just gonna come right out and say it. | 我才缓过来 就来宣布这事 |
[12:58] | Marie’s husband Bob is dead. | 马姐的老公老毕死了 |
[13:02] | – Oh, honey. – Who? | -天啊 -谁 |
[13:04] | B-o-b. Bob. | b-i 毕 老毕 |
[13:06] | – She was married? – Who would marry marie? | -她结婚了吗 -谁会娶马姐 |
[13:08] | I thought she was a lesbo. | 我还以为她是拉拉 |
[13:10] | Oh my god, you guys. This is just really sad. | 天哪 同志们 真让人伤心 |
[13:12] | Oh, Bob is gone. | 老毕死了 |
[13:14] | I know this is hard for everyone to come to terms with, | 我知道大家一时还接受不了 |
[13:17] | which is why I’ve spent the last three and a half hours | 这也是我花三个半钟头呕心沥血 |
[13:20] | pouring my heart into something- a gift for her, this. | 为马姐准备这礼物的原因 |
[13:24] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[13:26] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[13:28] | -It’s big. – That’s a card and a half. | -真大 -1.5张卡啊 |
[13:29] | I painted it myself. Nobody helped me. | 我自己画的 没人帮 |
[13:32] | -Painted a card. – Sitting on the dock of a bay. | -画了张卡 -坐在海湾码头 |
[13:35] | – It’s lovely. – Thank you. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[13:37] | Please, everybody take a moment to write her a really sweet note. | 请大家抽点时间 给她写点窝心的话 |
[13:41] | Everyone on the other floors already signed it, | 其他楼层的人都已经写完了 |
[13:42] | so just be quick but make it amazingly super thoughtful, you guys. | 所以快写吧 一定要写得超体贴哦 |
[13:46] | Oh, I’ve got my calligraphy pen. | 我刚好带了书法笔 |
[13:50] | Oh my god, you guys. | 天哪 同志们 |
[13:52] | You really have done a good job on this card. | 你们写得真不错 |
[13:54] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊喜 |
[13:55] | – And happy. – Thank you, Becky. | -也很欣慰 -谢谢 小贝 |
[13:57] | Okay, so it looks like you’re the last one, Tim. | 看来你是最后一个了 小炯 |
[14:00] | Just put my name on the bottom. | 把我名字写在最底下就好了 |
[14:02] | Can you sign your name and | 你能不能自己签上 |
[14:03] | just sign a little note for Marie, please? | 然后给马姐写上一两句呢 拜托了 |
[14:05] | You’re the last one. Just make it quick. | 你是最后一个 快写 |
[14:07] | Can I get like a half hour? | 能给我半个钟头吗 |
[14:09] | No. You can get like two minutes. | 不行 只给你两分钟 |
[14:11] | All right, let me think. Let me think. | 好吧 让我想想 让我想想 |
[14:13] | What do I write? Dearest Marie… | 写什么好呢 最亲爱的马姐 |
[14:16] | – All right, dude, the bike dude’s here. – What? | -好了 收快递的来了 -什么 |
[14:18] | Yeah, where’s the card for Marie’s dead husband? | 为马姐死老公做的卡片在哪儿 |
[14:20] | No,no. Five minutes. | 别急 五分钟就好 |
[14:22] | Marie… | 马姐 |
[14:23] | You’re such a nice lady. | 你这样一个好人 |
[14:26] | Why– why is he– | 为什么他 |
[14:28] | I don’t have all day, buddy. | 我没时间跟你耗 小子 |
[14:29] | I have a buttload of deliveries to make. | 我还有一大堆快递要送 |
[14:31] | I’m trying to write something sincere to a widow. | 我在绞尽脑汁给寡妇写点真诚的东西 |
[14:35] | Why don’t you just write from your heart? | 那就想啥写啥啊 |
[14:37] | – The death of Bob– – Oof. | -老毕之死 -妈呀 |
[14:39] | Give me the card. Give me the card! | 给我卡片 给我卡片 |
[14:40] | – Come on, Tim. – This is too much stress. | -快点 小炯 -压力太大了 |
[14:42] | -Give me the fucking card. – Oh my god. | -把该死的卡片给我 -天哪 |
[14:44] | All right. Here. Let me write this up real quick. | 好吧好吧 我快点写 |
[14:48] | There. I’m actually pretty happy with that. | 好了 我对我写的很满意 |
[14:49] | Finally. | 总算写完了 |
[14:51] | Buya, my friend. | 哥们 |
[14:53] | Hilarious. | 让人喷饭 |
[14:54] | – Hilarious. – Yeah. | -喷饭 -对 |
[14:56] | That one’s supposed to be funny? | 这样写很好笑吗 |
[15:01] | – Excuse me, Tim? – Yeah. | -打扰下 小炯 -怎么 |
[15:03] | We need to talk. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[15:03] | – Talk? – Yes. | -谈谈 -是 |
[15:04] | Ok, what’s on your mind? | 好吧 你想说什么 |
[15:05] | Can you please come with me to talk to me right now? | 能跟我过来好好谈谈吗 |
[15:07] | Where do you wanna go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:08] | I would like to go to the ladies’ room. | 我想去女厕 |
[15:10] | – Ladies’ room? – Yes. | -女厕 -对 |
[15:11] | I don’t talk with people in the ladies’ room. | 我不跟人在女厕聊天 |
[15:13] | That’s just a weird place to talk. | 在那聊天太诡异了 |
[15:14] | If I were you, I would not be | 我是你的话 现在 |
[15:16] | asking questions and making demands right now. | 就不会问问题 提要求 |
[15:17] | Let’s do it by the vending machine at least. | 咱去自动贩卖机那也行啊 |
[15:19] | Can we please go to the ladies’ room? | 就去女厕 成吗 |
[15:23] | I’m not comfortable here. | 呆这儿真别扭 |
[15:25] | I don’t care if you’re comfortable. | 我管你别扭不别扭 |
[15:26] | The card that I was creating for Marie… | 我为马姐画得那张卡片 |
[15:28] | I saw what you wrote. | 我看见你写的了 |
[15:30] | And I am not happy about it. | 那让我很不爽 |
[15:32] | I’m trying to remember. Was it too emotional? | 让我想想 写得太感人吗 |
[15:35] | – Too emotional? – Too sweet? | -太感人 -太贴心了 |
[15:37] | – Here’s what you wrote, Tim– – Yeah. | -你是这么写的 小炯 -咋写的 |
[15:39] | “Sorry about that. What a bummer. Tim.” | “真为此难过 多不幸 小炯” |
[15:43] | Is something wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:44] | Is something wrong with that? | 你好意思问 |
[15:45] | – I’m sorry. – Did you see what everyone else wrote? | -抱歉 -你看到别人写的了吗 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry that the man is dead. | 人死了我为此难过 |
[15:49] | That’s why I wrote, “Sorry about that.” | 所以我写了”真为此难过” |
[15:51] | – Listen to me. – Yeah. | -给我听着 -咋了 |
[15:53] | – You effed my card. – I effed it? | -你把我卡片毁了 -我毁了它 |
[15:55] | You effed it and I think that what you did to the card was B.S. | 你毁了它 你写的太SB了 |
[15:59] | Who uses this many acronyms? | 这谁 老用缩写啊 |
[16:01] | I’m really upset and you’re upsetting me even more. | 我很生气 你还火上浇油 |
[16:03] | All right, just breathe. | 好吧 放松 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna get out of this bathroom now and– | 我要离开这卫生间了 |
[16:06] | You’re not getting out of anything. | 你哪也别想去 |
[16:07] | What do you want me to do? Just tell me. | 你到底要我怎样 直说 |
[16:09] | Here’s what I want you to do: | 我要你这么做 |
[16:10] | I want you to make Marie an amazing condolence casserole, okay? | 我要你给马姐炖份美味吊唁砂锅 行不 |
[16:16] | That’s a bizarre solution. | 这答案真诡异 |
[16:17] | She needs some comfort food right now | 她现在需要安慰菜 |
[16:19] | because she needs to be comforted. | 因为她需要安慰 |
[16:21] | Why don’t you bake it? | 不如你来炖 |
[16:22] | I’ll call the bike messenger and have him shoot it over. | 我去叫送货小弟直送过去 |
[16:24] | You will bake it yourself. | 得你亲手炖 |
[16:25] | – All right, I’m gonna bake it. – You’ll bake it yourself. | -好吧 我炖 -你亲手炖 |
[16:26] | – I’ll bake it myself. – And you’re gonna write a card | -我亲手炖 -还要附张卡片 |
[16:28] | and it’s gonna say nothing but this, okay? | 上面就写这些 可以吧 |
[16:34] | If I bake it I should just say it’s from me, probably. | 我炖的只写我的名字就好了吧 |
[16:37] | I’m giving you a way out of this disaster. | 我救你于水深火热之中 |
[16:39] | So I want some credit. | 得收点好处 |
[16:41] | Now I need to go and try to calm down and get back to work. | 我得走了 冷静一下 继续工作 |
[16:43] | All right. Good talk. | 好的 谈得不错 |
[16:48] | Nice ladies’ room. It really is. | 女厕还真是好啊 |
[16:54] | Um, what the hell is in that pan? | 锅里都是啥玩意儿 |
[16:57] | Check it out. Top chef here. | 自己看 一流大厨做的哦 |
[16:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:00] | I’m making something called tuna delight. | 我在做”金枪鱼快感” |
[17:02] | It smells awful. | 太难闻了 |
[17:03] | No. This is for a grieving widow. | 不是吧 是为伤心寡妇做的 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna make her a casserole and put a smile on her face. | 我要为她炖砂锅逗她开心 |
[17:07] | It smells like a dead animal. | 一股动物尸体味儿 |
[17:09] | A dead animal? It’s a dead fish. | 动物尸体 就是死鱼啊 |
[17:11] | Tim, you have no business being in this kitchen. | 小炯 你不该呆在厨房里 |
[17:13] | You know what you should do is you should call my mom. | 你该做的就是给我妈打电话 |
[17:15] | – Your mom? – She has the best tuna casserole recipe. | -你妈 -她有最棒的金枪鱼砂锅菜谱 |
[17:18] | And I’m sure she’d be willing to walk you through it. | 我保证她愿意帮你这忙 |
[17:20] | All right, you know what? | 好的 我知道了 |
[17:22] | I’ll chat her up, charm her a little bit. | 我要夸夸她 诱惑诱惑她 |
[17:24] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[17:28] | – Hello? – It’s your boy here, Tim. | -喂 -你的乖乖 小炯 |
[17:30] | Oh, Tim! | 小炯啊 |
[17:32] | – This is such a pleasant surprise. – Isn’t it? | -真是个大惊喜 -谁说不是呢 |
[17:36] | What can I do for you, Tim? | 需要什么帮忙 小炯 |
[17:38] | Tell me if this is crazy. | 你要扛得住噢 |
[17:39] | I thought it would be fun we start exchanging recipes. | 我想咱来交流菜谱挺有意思 |
[17:42] | Well, what recipe do you need? | 你需要什么菜谱 |
[17:44] | I was thinking tuna casserole. | 金枪鱼砂锅的行吗 |
[17:46] | Listen, the recipe is in the cookbook | 那菜谱就在作为暖房礼物 |
[17:48] | that I gave you as a housewarming gift. | 送给你们的那本食谱里 |
[17:50] | You could just read from there. | 你就去那书里找吧 |
[17:53] | Oh, I could but, uh… | 我会的 可是 |
[17:54] | It’s so much more fun to hear it from you. | 听你讲多有意思嘛 |
[17:56] | Well, you have it there, right? | 你那书还在吧 |
[17:59] | The book is on the premises, if that’s what you’re asking. | 书就在屋里 你是问这个吗 |
[18:02] | You threw it away, didn’t you, Tim? | 你把它扔了 对不对 小炯 |
[18:03] | No no, I just– | 没 没 我只是 |
[18:04] | Okay, what’s the title, Tim? | 那书名是什么 小炯 |
[18:06] | The title of the book? | 你问书名吗 |
[18:07] | Yes. What’s the title of the cookbook? | 对 那本食谱叫啥名 |
[18:08] | It’s called, you know, “Cook it up.” | 叫 “胡煮乱炒” |
[18:12] | – I’m hanging up now, Tim. – Why? | -我要挂了 小炯 -为嘛 |
[18:14] | – Thank you for calling. – This is a nice phone call. | -谢谢你的电话 -可是聊得很愉快 |
[18:15] | And for the record, I do not approve of you dating my daughter, | 给我记着 我可不赞成你跟我女儿交往 |
[18:18] | You little fucking weasel. | 你个可恶的白眼狼 |
[18:20] | Give my love to Amy. | 替我向小美问好 |
[18:22] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[18:24] | She might have called me a little fucking weasel. | 她好像说我是可恶的白眼狼 |
[18:32] | Hey, excuse me, can you just let me in here? | 不好意思 能让我进去吗 |
[18:34] | I’ve got to find Marie and give her this casserole. | 我要找马姐 给她送砂锅 |
[18:38] | That’s a casserole? | 那是砂锅 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Don’t ask questions. | 是的 别再问了 |
[18:40] | Oh, okay. She’s up on the roof. | 好吧 她在楼顶 |
[18:43] | What is she doing on the roof? | 她在楼顶能干啥 |
[18:50] | Marie, it’s Tim. | 马姐 我是小炯 |
[18:52] | Jesus Christ, Tim. | 我靠 小炯 |
[18:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[18:57] | I heard your husband died. | 听说你丈夫去世了 |
[18:59] | Yes, my husband is dead. | 是的 我丈夫死了 |
[19:01] | He died. It’s tragic. I’m so fucking sad. | 他死了 很悲剧 我真他娘的伤心 |
[19:04] | You don’t seem sad. | 你看着不像伤心的样子 |
[19:06] | I’m in denial. | 我是在逃避 |
[19:07] | You’ve got a good tan going there. | 你皮肤颜色晒得很好看嘛 |
[19:10] | Oh, fine, Tim, okay? | 好吧 小炯 好吧 |
[19:13] | – I’m busted. – What? | -我错了 -什么 |
[19:13] | The cat’s out of the bag, the turkey’s entered the alleyway. | 已经露馅了 纸包不住火了 |
[19:16] | Turkey what? Is that a saying? | 纸怎么了 是谚语吗 |
[19:18] | It’s confession time, Tim. | 现在是坦白时刻[天主教] 小炯 |
[19:20] | I never had a husband. How about that? | 我根本没有老公 听来怎样 |
[19:22] | Why would you make that up? | 你为什么要编出这事 |
[19:23] | – The dead husband? – Exactly. | -死老公 -正是 |
[19:25] | I fake a death in the family every year for extra vacation days. | 我每年都假装某家人死了来换几天假 |
[19:28] | And seeing as though everyone in my family | 眼看着所有家庭成员 |
[19:30] | has been knocked off, I invented a husband. | 都用过了 就编了个丈夫 |
[19:32] | You’re the head of human resources. | 你是人力资源的头头 |
[19:34] | You gotta play by the rules. | 得按规矩办事 |
[19:36] | That’s what’s given my cunning, Tim. | 就是这工作让我变得圆滑 小炯 |
[19:38] | You’re not afraid that this might get you fired? | 你不害怕因为这个被炒了吗 |
[19:41] | No, Tim. Because if you ever breathed a word of it, | 怎么会 小炯 如果你敢走漏一丝风声 |
[19:45] | You would be… by me. | 你就会被我炒了 |
[19:47] | I hate to turn the tables on you, but | 我不想占你的上风 但是 |
[19:50] | if I breathe a word of this to the boss, | 如果我向老板透露一丝信息 |
[19:52] | I think you’ll be fired before you have a chance to fire me. | 你会在有机会炒我之前先被炒了 |
[19:55] | So why don’t you suck on that? | 现在你还那样认为吗 |
[19:58] | Are we talking blackmail here? | 我们在谈条件吗 |
[20:00] | I’m afraid we are, honey. | 恐怕是的 亲爱的 |
[20:04] | Tim, I’m impressed. | 小炯 你让我印象深刻啊 |
[20:05] | – Thank you. – You’ve got very large balls. | -谢谢 -你很有胆量嘛 |
[20:07] | Let’s talk business here, Marie. | 我们说正事吧 马姐 |
[20:09] | What’s your command? | 你有什么要求 |
[20:11] | All things considered, | 从各方面考虑 |
[20:12] | I’m either looking at a sizeable raise | 我既没有大的升职空间 |
[20:14] | or some kind of title. | 也没有头衔之类 |
[20:16] | Tim, I’ve got a suggestion, | 小炯 我有个建议 |
[20:18] | Something that might be even better than all of those things combined. | 有些东西会比这所有东西加起来都好 |
[20:21] | Lay your cards on the table. | 别卖关子 直说吧 |
[20:23] | You got 10 minutes to go crazy on these funbags. | 给你10分钟找点疯狂的乐子 |
[20:25] | No no. Hey! Stop. What is that? | 别别 停下 你搞什么飞机 |
[20:28] | You’ve always wanted to go to Vegas, Tim. Have at it. | 你一直都想去维加斯 小炯 现在来吧 |
[20:30] | Put ’em away. Listen, give me a couch. | 别搞了 给我个沙发 |
[20:32] | – A couch? – Yeah. | -沙发 -是的 |
[20:33] | I’d rather have a couch in my cubicle. | 我希望我的小隔间里有个沙发 |
[20:36] | – That’s it? – It’s just personal preference. | -就这个 -只是个人偏好 |
[20:38] | All right, if I put that in for delivery, | 好的 如果我现在下单 |
[20:40] | your request will be filed by midday today. | 今天中午你就能收到了 |
[20:42] | And this is all behind us? | 这只有咱俩知道 |
[20:44] | This is all behind us, Tim. | 只有咱俩知道 小炯 |
[20:45] | – Wink wink? – Nod nod. | -拉钩上吊 -一百年不许变 |
[20:47] | If you say one word, I will cut both of your legs off | 你敢说一个字 我就砍掉你双腿 |
[20:51] | and stuff them up your ass. | 塞你屁股里 |
[20:53] | You didn’t need to end it like that. | 你不必这样的 |
[20:58] | Oh… Oh my god. | 天啊 好爽 |
[21:00] | Hot tuna is so delicious. | 辣金枪鱼真好吃 |
[21:03] | Ow ow! So hot. | 太辣了 |
[21:05] | Ugh, oh my gosh. What is that smell? | 老天 这什么味道 |
[21:08] | It’s from the garbage, but it was basical untouched. | 从垃圾桶捡的 但几乎没动过 |
[21:11] | – Oh, so good. – From the garbage? | -太好吃了 -垃圾桶捡的 |
[21:13] | Hot tuna, garbage tuna. | 辣金枪鱼 垃圾金枪鱼 |
[21:15] | Oh, what an A.H. That guy is. | 那小子真是个BC |
[21:19] | – A.H.? – It’s a-hole. | -BC -就是白痴 |
[21:21] | – Stands for a-hole. – What does a-hole stand for? | -表示白痴 -白痴表示什么 |
[21:24] | Stands for Tim. Come with me. | 表示小炯 跟我来 |
[21:30] | Excuse me, Tim. | 打扰下 小炯 |
[21:32] | Oh, Becky. You wanna sit on the couch? | 小贝 要坐沙发吗 |
[21:34] | No, I don’t. I’ve sat on a couch before, Tim. | 不用了 我坐过沙发了 小炯 |
[21:37] | – Yeah? – So how did everything go with Marie? | -什么事 -马姐怎么样了 |
[21:39] | – Fine. – Fine? | -很好 -很好 |
[21:40] | – I took her the casserole… – Yeah. | -我给她带了砂锅 -是吗 |
[21:42] | …and she loved it. | 她很喜欢 |
[21:44] | If you brought Marie the casserole, why was it here | 你把砂锅带给马姐了 那它怎么在这 |
[21:47] | available to be eaten out of the garbage by this disgusting man? | 被这恶心男人从垃圾桶里捡来吃了 |
[21:50] | – Stu? – I have no hair you know? | -司徒 -你知道我没头发 |
[21:52] | – You wanna know the truth, Becky? – Yes. | -你想知道真相 小贝 -是的 |
[21:54] | I took the casserole to Marie. | 我把砂锅带给马姐 |
[21:56] | But she was inconsolable. She could not eat. | 但她伤心欲绝 根本吃不下 |
[22:00] | I tried to force the tuna down her throat. | 我试着逼她吃 |
[22:03] | – You did? – She did not want to eat it. | -你试了 -她还是不想吃 |
[22:05] | – Oh, I feel awful. – Don’t feel bad. | -我觉得好难过 -别这样 |
[22:07] | Oh, she really needs to be cheered up. | 她真的需要振作一下了 |
[22:09] | No, we did it. | 我们尽力了 |
[22:10] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[22:11] | We need to go and be with her | 我们得去陪陪她 |
[22:12] | No. | 不用 |
[22:13] | We’re gonna go over there. | 我们得过去 |
[22:14] | I think we should all go over there right now. | 最好现在就去她那 |
[22:16] | No. | 不用 |
[22:16] | – Take a caravan of taxis to her house. – No. | -叫个出租车队一起去吧 -不用 |
[22:18] | No. Why don’t we give it a rest? | 就给她自己留点空间吧 |
[22:19] | – Candles. – Let’s give it a rest. | -蜡烛 -给她自己留点空间 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna stop and buy some candles | 我要半路上买些蜡烛 |
[22:22] | and we’ll have a candlelight vigil for Bob. | 咱一起为老毕点蜡烛守夜 |
[22:24] | No one does that. | 没人这么做 |
[22:25] | I’m just gonna text everyone right now | 我马上群发短信 |
[22:27] | – and gather everyone together. – No, stop! | -把大家聚起来 -别 别发 |
[22:29] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[22:30] | Off. Fingers off the phone. | 停下 手指停下 |
[22:32] | – All right. Stop. Stop! – What? | -好吧 别发 别发 -咋了 |
[22:33] | Marie’s husband isn’t dead. | 马姐老公压根没死 |
[22:36] | There’s no Bob. | 没老毕这号人 |
[22:37] | Marie made it up so she could get a week off. | 是马姐为了休一礼拜假编的 |
[22:39] | It’s a fake. Fake death. Fake husband. | 是编的 假讣告 假丈夫 |
[22:42] | Oh my g. | 苍了个天 |
[22:44] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过了 |
[22:45] | This is good new this is happy. | 这是个好消息 应该高兴 |
[22:46] | I can’t believe somebody would do something like that. | 难以置信 居然有人做出这种事 |
[22:50] | The time that I put into the card… Okay. | 花在卡片上的心血呀 好吧 |
[22:53] | You’re mad at her, not me, right? | 你是在气她 不是我吧 |
[22:54] | I am mad at you. | 我在气你 |
[22:55] | – I’m just the middleman. – I am mad at her. | -我只是传话的 -我也气她 |
[22:56] | I am really mad at everyone. | 我气所有人 |
[22:57] | No, I’m the middleman here. | 别介 我也左右为难 |
[22:59] | You made a fool out of me. | 你就是在耍我 |
[23:00] | Come with me right now. | 现在跟我走 |
[23:01] | – No, I don’t want to keep coming with you places. – Both of you | -不 我不要跟你走 -你俩 |
[23:02] | – come with me. – Don’t keep taking me places. | -跟我走 -别把我带来带去 |
[23:03] | I’m gonna take you somewhere. | 我带你俩去个地方 |
[23:05] | I just wanna sit on the couch and eat garbage casserole. | 我只想猫在沙发上吃垃圾砂锅 |
[23:09] | All right, three musketeers, | 好了 三位火枪手 |
[23:10] | I think I’ve heard quite enough from you. | 我想从你们那了解得够多了 |
[23:13] | – Rodney. – Yeah, boss? | -大鲁 -啥事 头儿 |
[23:15] | Get me a three musketeers. | 给我来三个火枪手 |
[23:16] | Done. | 收到 |
[23:17] | No, mint, mint, make it mint. | 错了 薄荷糖 薄荷糖 是薄荷糖 |
[23:19] | Now, before I move into the punishment phase here, | 现在 在进入惩罚阶段之前 |
[23:21] | I wanna make sure that I have all the facts straight. | 要确保我已把所有事实理清 |
[23:24] | – Let’s not punish anyone. – It’s hot in here. | -咱谁都别惩罚了 -辣死偶了 |
[23:26] | Number one, Tim ruin Marie’s condolence card. | 第一 小炯毁了给小马的慰问卡 |
[23:29] | – Is that accurate? – Yes. – No. | -有这么回事吗 -有 -没有 |
[23:30] | Great. Followed by number two, | 不错 接着 第二 |
[23:31] | Tim threw away Marie’s disgusting and inedible | 小炯把慰问小马的恶心得没法吃的 |
[23:34] | sympathy casserole. Correct? | 砂锅扔了 对吗 |
[23:36] | – Yes. – No. | -没错 -没有 |
[23:37] | Good. Now number three, | 好 那么第三 |
[23:39] | This comedy of errors ended with Tim bribing | 这出错误组成的戏剧以小炯 |
[23:42] | the poor mourning woman out of a couch. | 收受怨妇的一个沙发收场 |
[23:45] | Okay, so did I leave anything out | 这长篇累牍的恶行 |
[23:47] | on the litany of disgusting behavior? | 还有什么遗漏吗 |
[23:49] | No, you’re smart. You got it all right. | 您太睿智了 全都弄清楚了 |
[23:51] | – Thank you. – No. | -谢谢 -有遗漏 |
[23:52] | You’re forgetting the worst part of this. | 您忘了最关键的部分 |
[23:54] | Marie faked her husband’s death. | 马姐捏造丈夫过世的消息 |
[23:56] | Her fake husband. | 她老公是假的 |
[23:58] | That’s it? That’s a technicality. Who cares? | 就这个 小细节而已 谁在意 |
[24:00] | Whether Marie has a husband or not is not the issue. | 小马有没有老公不是问题 |
[24:03] | That is the issue. | 这才是问题 |
[24:04] | That’s worse than the casserole I throw away. | 比我扔砂锅的问题还严重 |
[24:06] | I can forgive Marie. | 我可以谅解小马 |
[24:07] | She was just trying to get a few well-deserved personal days off. | 她不过是想要几天应得的个人假期罢了 |
[24:10] | She works very very hard here. | 她干活可是很卖力的 |
[24:12] | But you, Tim, you, | 而你 小炯 |
[24:13] | you’re a filthy devious little weasel. | 你就是只猥琐的白眼狼 |
[24:16] | Filthy? | 猥琐 |
[24:17] | Unfortunately, this falls outside my jurisdiction. | 很不幸 对你的处理我管不了 |
[24:19] | This is a problem that can only be | 这问题只有一个人 |
[24:22] | solved by by one dude, one sheriff: Marie. | 一位”警长”能解决 小马 |
[24:24] | Marie, Marie, Marie. | 小马 小马 小马 |
[24:26] | No. Marie can’t handle this. Marie is the problem. | 不 马姐管不了 她是问题所在 |
[24:29] | – Rodney. – Yeah, boss, | -大鲁 -啥事 头儿 |
[24:31] | I’m still working on that musketeer– | 我还在准备火枪手 |
[24:32] | Oh, later, Rodney, later. | 这个晚点再说 大鲁 |
[24:34] | Get Marie on the phone | 给小马打电话 |
[24:35] | tell her i’m sorry to disturb her while she’s on vacation, | 跟她说我很抱歉打扰了她休假 |
[24:37] | but we have a bit of a sticky situation that really, | 我们碰到了点棘手的事 |
[24:39] | it’s only her gun that can solve this problem. | 只有她才能解决 |
[24:42] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[24:43] | – Just couldn’t let it go, could you? – No. | -不能睁只眼闭只眼算了吗 -不行 |
[24:45] | Oh no, here I go. | 不行了 要吐了 |
[24:50] | Okay, even though I’m just the one who barfed, | 好吧 尽管刚才是我吐了 |
[24:52] | let’s try and remember that this was all traceable back to tim. | 别忘了这帐也得记在小炯头上 |
[24:56] | Point well made. | 正解 |
[25:00] | Hi there, Tim. | 小炯 |
[25:01] | Oh, hey, Becky. | 小贝 |
[25:04] | Oh wow, another card. | 又一张卡片 |
[25:06] | It’s just to say, you know, | 我就是想说 |
[25:07] | I’m really sorry about everything that happened. | 对发生的一切 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:10] | I’m not here to make enemies. | 我可不是来树敌的 |
[25:11] | I’m here to make friends. | 我是来交朋友的 |
[25:13] | See what we got here. | 待咱瞧瞧 |
[25:14] | 亲爱的小炯 真遗憾你的沙发没了 小贝 | |
[25:18] | I gotta say, this is probably the most | 不得不说 这是迄今为止 |
[25:19] | thoughtful thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 别人为我做的最窝心的事 |
[25:21] | Pretty thoughtful, right? | 很体贴 是吧 |
[25:22] | Abnormally thoughtful. | 异常体贴 |
[25:24] | You know, Tim, cards are important. | 小炯 卡片很重要的 |
[25:26] | And that’s why if you eff a card up, | 所以说 你毁了一张卡片 |
[25:29] | it can really ruin someone’s day– | 就毁了某些人的一天 |
[25:32] | The person who made the card | 写卡片的人悲剧了 |
[25:33] | and the person who would be receiving the card. | 收卡片的人也悲剧了 |
[25:35] | So just, you know, think about that | 你自己思量思量吧 |
[25:37] | Enjoy your card. | 希望你喜欢这张卡 |