时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
[00:08] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:21] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | 鞋儿破来帽儿破 |
[00:25] | my woman run away with another man. | 女朋友都不要我 |
[00:29] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发愤努力白劳碌 |
[00:33] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | 老天从来不赏光 |
[00:49] | Why are you always standing there? | 你干嘛老站这儿 |
[00:50] | – Will you scratch my back? – Scratch your back? | -你能帮我挠下痒吗 -帮你挠痒 |
[00:52] | No, I don’t like touching people. | 不干 我不喜欢摸别人 |
[00:53] | Come on, man. That’s how the business world works. | 拜托 伙计 这就和做生意一样 |
[00:56] | You scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 互帮互助 有来有往 |
[00:58] | It ‘s not a literal phrase. | 这个比喻可不恰当 |
[00:59] | You don’t walk around scratching people’s backs. | 也没见你四处去帮人挠痒 |
[01:01] | Oh, Tim, you have so much to learn about the corporate world. | 小炯 人际交往这一块儿你还太嫩 |
[01:07] | You are not limber, are you? | 够不着吧 |
[01:08] | That’s pathetic. All right, stop. | 差太远了 别试了 |
[01:10] | – I’ll do it. – Really? | -我就勉为其难吧 -真的 |
[01:11] | – Why not? – You know what? Let me just– | -当然 -听着 就让我… |
[01:13] | – How’s that? – Oh, yeah. | -怎么样 -舒服 |
[01:14] | – How’s that? – Oh, fuck. | -爽不 -真他妈爽 |
[01:15] | – You like that? – That’s good. | -喜欢吗 -相当喜欢 |
[01:16] | Stu likes that? | 司徒还满意吧 |
[01:18] | You made me burp, that was so good. | 瞧我都打嗝了 爽翻了 |
[01:19] | A little of this? A little of this? | 这样来几下 |
[01:21] | You are such a good businessman. | 你真会做生意 |
[01:23] | – That’s good. – A little of this? | -干得漂亮 -再抓几下 |
[01:25] | – You’re like the kitty cat. – Now it’s weird. | -你活像凯蒂猫 -这话听着不对啊 |
[01:27] | All right, douchebag it’s that time year again. | 嘿 傻逼们 一年一度的时刻到了 |
[01:30] | What time? | 什么时刻 |
[01:31] | Time to buy girl scout cookies from my daughter. | 是时候买我女儿做的童子军饼干了 |
[01:34] | Girl scouts don’t usually start | 女童子军叫卖饼干 |
[01:35] | their sales pitch with “All right, douchebags.” | 可不会先喊 “嘿 傻逼们” |
[01:37] | How many boxes do you want? | 你要买几盒 |
[01:40] | – Where’s the girl scout? – I don’t follow you. | -女童子军呢 -你说啥 |
[01:42] | Where’s your daughter? | 你女儿在哪儿 |
[01:43] | It’s 10:00 a.m. She’s at school. | 现在是上午十点 她当然在学校 |
[01:45] | So we’re buying cookies from Stan, not from the girl scouts. | 所以卖饼干的是史丹 而不是女童子军 |
[01:48] | Dude, what’s your problem? Seriously? | 老兄你到底有啥问题 说正经的 |
[01:50] | I just don’t want to buy | 我只是不想从一个中年男人 |
[01:51] | cookies from a middle-aged man, that’s all. | 那里买饼干 仅此而已 |
[01:52] | They’re her cookies. She gets the money. | 这些饼干是她做的 卖的钱归她 |
[01:55] | Just buy some cookies. We all did. | 你就买点吧 我们都买了 |
[01:57] | Everybody did. | 大家都买了 |
[01:58] | What will the girls learn if they don’t do it themselves? | 女孩们要亲自来卖 才会有所收获 |
[02:01] | What’s your friggin’ problem, Tim? | 你中了什么邪 小炯 |
[02:02] | Do you hate girl scouts? What’s up? | 怎么回事 你对女童子军有意见 |
[02:03] | The whole premise is you look at the cute little girls | 问题在于你得看到那些可爱的小萝莉 |
[02:06] | and they say, “Hey, buy the cookies.” | 听她们说 “先生 买饼干吗” |
[02:07] | You need to see my daughter in order | 你就花2美元买盒饼干 |
[02:08] | to spend $2 for a box of cookies? | 还非要看到我女儿 |
[02:10] | No no. | 别误会 |
[02:11] | – Okay, let’s pretend like I’m my daughter. – Why? | -好吧 就当我是我女儿 -干嘛 |
[02:13] | Hey, mister, I’m selling nah nah nah nah. | 蜀黍 我在卖小饼干哦 |
[02:16] | Could you buy some cookies, please? | 你就买点嘛 好不好 |
[02:18] | – Hi, what’s your name? – My name is Eliza. | -小姑娘 你叫什么 -我叫丽丽 |
[02:20] | Hi, Eliza. I’m Stu. | 丽丽你好 我是司徒 |
[02:22] | – Hi, Stu. – You’re very pretty. | -嗨 司徒 -你真漂亮 |
[02:24] | – Thank you. – This whole thing is very unpleasant. | -谢谢 -这听着怎么那么别扭 |
[02:26] | Do you want to buy some cookies from me, please? | 你能买点人家的饼干吗 求你了 |
[02:28] | – Yeah, come on inside. – Inside where? | -没问题 进来说 -进哪儿 |
[02:30] | – My apartment. – Okay. | -我公寓 -好啊 |
[02:32] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[02:32] | See? Bad shit happens, Tim. | 看到了吧 小炯 真邪恶 |
[02:34] | Bad shit happens. | 这事儿太邪恶了 |
[02:36] | I just want those tiny girl scout hands scratching my back. | 我只是想要这些小萝莉帮我挠背 |
[02:40] | Thai Massage. First 5 Min Free!!! | 泰式按摩 前5分钟免费 |
[02:45] | “Keith” Corporate auditorium. | “凯斯”职工礼堂 |
[02:47] | The star chamber chamber chamber. | 参加高层会议 会议 议 |
[02:49] | There’s no echo effect. It’s just me. | 没有回声 是我在做效果 |
[02:51] | Now Stanley is gonna come up here | 接下来将由史丹利给大家 |
[02:53] | and tell us about some fantastic record | 讲述在各位的共同努力下 |
[02:55] | that we’ve all broken together. Stan? | 所创造的新纪录 有请史丹 |
[02:58] | Yes, thanks. I just wanted to come out here | 谢谢大家 我在此 |
[03:01] | and thank all of you for my little girl Eliza. | 代表小女丽丽感谢各位 |
[03:04] | His girl doesn’t even do her own thank yous. | 他女儿都不来亲自致谢 |
[03:05] | I mean, you guys helped make this her troop’s biggest year ever. | 有了大家的帮助 她们中队销量创下新高 |
[03:08] | Let’s clap. Everyone clap. | 鼓掌 大家鼓掌 |
[03:12] | sold $3000 worth of cookies, everybody. | 价值3000美元的饼干 |
[03:16] | All right. You people should be very proud. | 你们都该为此感到骄傲 |
[03:18] | I mean, we just kicked the shit out of troop 21 this year. | 我们今年终于干翻了21中队 |
[03:21] | – Stan. – That’s kind of inappropriate. | -史丹 -注意场合 |
[03:23] | Your face, 21. Your face. | 21中队 你们脸都丢尽了 |
[03:26] | Well, very strange. | 话题跑偏了 |
[03:28] | Now I had pledged that if Stan got 100% participation | 我曾承诺 如果史丹能让手下 |
[03:32] | from his fellow employees, Omnicorp would match the contribution. | 全体员工参与此事 公司将奖励同等金额 |
[03:36] | So, Stanley, I am proud to present you | 史丹利 我很荣幸地颁给你 |
[03:38] | with this oversized check. | 一张特大号支票 |
[03:41] | Smile for the– | 笑一个 |
[03:42] | Yeah, stop applauding, everybody. | 大家静一静 |
[03:43] | I just have to tell you that | 我不得不说 |
[03:44] | we fell a little short of 100% participation. | 事实上没达到100%的参与度 |
[03:47] | Keep the presentation going. | 别说了 继续颁奖 |
[03:49] | Somebody didn’t buy the cookies? | 有人没买饼干吗 |
[03:50] | – Tim. – Tim? | -小炯没买 -小炯 |
[03:52] | – No. – He refused. | -哦不 -他拒绝购买 |
[03:53] | Let’s not single me out. | 请忽略我 |
[03:55] | No, we need single you out right now. Tim, stand up. | 不 我们要批斗你 小炯起立 |
[03:57] | – Stand up. – I don’t like sweets. | -站起来 -我不爱吃甜食 |
[03:59] | Extend your arm. Point your finger. | 张开胳膊 伸出手指 |
[04:01] | And then turn the finger towards yourself. | 指向自己 |
[04:03] | – Why? – Repeat after me. | -干嘛 -跟着我说 |
[04:05] | I break the backs of young children | 我践踏萝莉的梦想 |
[04:08] | by shattering their dreams. | 摧残祖国的花朵 |
[04:10] | I break the backs. I don’t do that. | 我践踏… 我无辜啊 |
[04:12] | – Say it. Mean it. – No. Doesn’t that seem natural? | -快说 我没开玩笑 -这不很正常吗 |
[04:15] | You’re buying girl scout cookies, | 你买女童子军的饼干 |
[04:17] | you might want to see a little girl? | 自然想看看小萝莉 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry, Stanley, but Tim’s actions have left me no choice. | 抱歉 史丹利 小炯逼得我无路可走 |
[04:24] | God, it’s ridiculously thick. | 呃 这纸还不是一般的厚 |
[04:26] | – Marie, set the check on fire. – I’m on it, sir. | -马姐 烧了它 -明白 老大 |
[04:28] | No, you have choices. | 别啊 大家好商量 |
[04:31] | Thanks a lot, dick. Way to go. | 多谢你 混球 就该如此 |
[04:34] | Is that– | 这… |
[04:36] | Were you saying thank you to Dick or were you calling me a dick? | 你是说”谢谢迪克” 还是骂我混球 |
[04:38] | – No, I was calling you a dick. – Oh, I thought so. | -我就是骂你混球 -我猜也是 |
[04:40] | Dick, I love you. | 迪克 我爱你 |
[04:42] | Thank you for buying six boxes of samoas. | 谢谢你买了6盒饼干 |
[04:46] | Look at him. | 多可爱的娃儿 |
[04:47] | It was his fourth birthday party. He’s four. | 这是他第四个生日聚会 他四岁了 |
[04:50] | – So adorable. – He’s got cake all over his face. | -太可爱了 -蛋糕粘的满脸都是 |
[04:53] | What do you guys got there? | 大家在看啥呢 |
[04:55] | Oh, is that your son? | 这是你儿子吗 |
[04:57] | That guy’s really getting big. He’s really getting up there. | 他越来越大了 长得挺快嘛 |
[05:00] | – What? – Are you calling my son fat? | -什么 -你是说我儿子胖 |
[05:02] | – Fat? No, big means tall. – Big means fat. | -胖 大是指他高 -大是指胖 |
[05:05] | No. No, it means he’s health he’s growing. | 不 大是指他在健康成长 |
[05:07] | – Big means fat. – He’s not. | -大是指胖 -他不胖啊 |
[05:09] | I really think that you’re a child hater. | 我觉得你特别讨厌小孩 |
[05:11] | Oh, man. I really should have bought those cookies. | 早知道我就买那些饼干了 |
[05:14] | No, you actually did the right thing, son. | 不 你做得对 孩子 |
[05:16] | Oh, hey. Who are you? | 嗨 你哪位啊 |
[05:17] | Hi, I’m William. Marie’s assistant. | 我是老威 马姐的助手 |
[05:19] | Oh yeah, I’ve seen you. | 想起来了 我见过你 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I’ve been sitting here for a while. | 是啊 我在这儿有一段时间了 |
[05:23] | You know what we call the girl scouts where I come from? | 你知道我们那边怎么称呼女童子军吗 |
[05:26] | – What’s that? – Little money-grubbing bitches. | -怎么称呼 -敛财的小婊子 |
[05:31] | You weren’t a boy scout, or you’d be laughing with me right now. | 你肯定没当过童子军 不然会哈哈大笑 |
[05:34] | I can’t imagine I would. | 我恐怕笑不出来 |
[05:36] | Boy scouts don’t laugh at things like that. | 男童子军才不会为此发笑 |
[05:38] | Oh, sure we do. That’s mostly what we do. | 当然会 男童子军主要就干这个 |
[05:41] | – That’s mostly what you do? – It’s a big part of it. | -主要就干这个 -很大程度上是 |
[05:43] | I thought the boy scouts and girl scouts were kind of the same. | 我以为男女童子军都差不多 |
[05:46] | Good god, no. Jesus. | 苍天啊 大地啊 当然不是 |
[05:48] | What’s the difference? | 有啥区别 |
[05:49] | – Boy scouts care about traditional values, – Yeah? | -男童子军遵循传统价值观 -哦 |
[05:52] | Integrity, decency, | 正直 体面 |
[05:54] | wild crafting, archery– | 野外手工 箭术 |
[05:56] | Archery is not really a value. | 箭术不算价值观吧 |
[05:57] | –fish and wildlife management. | 鱼和野生动物的处理技巧 |
[05:59] | What do the girls– | 那女童子军呢 |
[05:59] | All the girl scouts care about is selling cookies. | 她们只关心卖饼干 |
[06:02] | Selling cookies and all the goddamn different flavors. | 各种各样稀奇古怪的口味 |
[06:05] | That is true. They are awfully focused on those cookies. | 这倒是真的 她们对饼干相当着迷 |
[06:08] | – It’s despicable. – That’s a little mean. | -鄙视她们 -这话有点重 |
[06:11] | It was honest, Tim, that’s the boy scout way. | 这叫诚实 男童子军的品质 小炯 |
[06:13] | – Honesty and knot-tying. – Knot-tying made the top two. | -诚实和打绳结 -绳结能排第二啊 |
[06:16] | Hey look, I lead a boy scout troop. | 其实 我管着一队童子军 |
[06:18] | – You seem like our kind of guy. – Mmm. | -你看起来像我们这伙的 -是嘛 |
[06:19] | If you ever want to help out, give a holler. | 要是需要帮忙就喊一声 |
[06:22] | Actually, that might be a good way to show everyone here | 说不定这可以让大家看出来 |
[06:24] | – that I’m a good person. – Mm-hmm. | -我其实是个好人 -当然 |
[06:26] | We got a campout coming | 我们这个周末计划野营 |
[06:27] | up this weekend and I can’t make it, so… | 但是我有事去不了 那么… |
[06:29] | – You know what? Count me in. – Great! | -那就我上咯 -好极了 |
[06:32] | Do I need anything? A knife or any kind of– | 我要带什么 小刀之类的… |
[06:34] | You’ll need a length of rope. You will need a knife. | 要带一捆绳子 刀也需要 |
[06:37] | – Okay. – You’ll need some special boots and a poncho, | -好的 -还要穿上斗篷和特制的靴子 |
[06:40] | sleeping bag, pup tent. | 睡袋 小帐篷 |
[06:41] | – Sounds a little involved. – I’ll give you the list. | -东西真不少 -我给你张清单 |
[06:45] | All right, I’m here to pick up a van. | 我要租辆面包车 |
[06:47] | Okay, what name is that under? | 好的 用户栏填什么呢 |
[06:48] | Either boys or scouts. | “男孩”或者”童子军” |
[06:52] | – Probably scouts. – Probably one of those, yeah. | -那就”童子军” -哪个都行 |
[06:54] | Okay, let me check. So the van comes to $120 plus tax. | 我算算 费用含税共计120美元 |
[06:58] | – How did you want to pay for that? – Pay? | -打算怎么支付 -支付 |
[07:00] | – Tim doesn’t pay. – Tim doesn’t pay? | -不归小炯掏钱 -不掏钱 |
[07:03] | I just agreed to escort them. | 我只答应照看他们 |
[07:04] | I didn’t know- I thought it was prepaid. | 我压根不知道 以为已经预付过了 |
[07:06] | – Why can’t you pay? – Why can’t I pay? | -你为什么不掏钱 -我为什么不掏钱 |
[07:08] | – Yeah. – Have you want to get in to my finance? | -是啊 -想知道我的经济状况吗 |
[07:10] | I don’t make a lot of money. | 我挣的不多 |
[07:12] | I have got creditcard debt. I have got a girlfriend | 信用卡要还账 还有女友要养 |
[07:14] | which is a expensive taste. | 这个很烧钱 |
[07:17] | How about you guys? | 你们几个呢 |
[07:18] | That’s– most get nonsense, right? | 问了也白问 是吧 |
[07:20] | – I have 12 cents. – 12 cents. | -那个 我有12美分 -12美分 |
[07:23] | Why do you even bring that up? | 你拿出来干嘛 |
[07:25] | – It’s money. – It’s not money. | -这是钱啊 -这点算个鸟钱 |
[07:27] | I have a school lunch card. | 我有学校饭卡 |
[07:28] | I can’t imagine– | 难以置信 |
[07:30] | Can you debit it from his school lunch plan in any way? | 你有办法刷他的学校饭卡吗 |
[07:34] | – No, I can’t do that in any way. – You can’t? | -不行 信春哥都不行 -不行吗 |
[07:35] | It’s kinda a magnetic strip. | 不是都有磁条吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, it’s different from a credit card. | 是有 不过不能当信用卡 |
[07:38] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问句话吗 -问吧 |
[07:40] | Are you a scout master? | 你是童子军教练吗 |
[07:41] | Because I’m looking at you and you don’t have the uniform on. | 因为我看你没穿制服 |
[07:44] | – That’s just a green shirt. – I’m affiliated with the scouts. | -只穿了件绿衬衣 -我隶属于童子军 |
[07:47] | That’s not what I asked. Are you a scout master? | 我问的不是这个 你是童子军教练吗 |
[07:50] | I don’t refer to myself as a master. | 我不会自称教练 |
[07:52] | That sounds a little egotistical. I’m leading the boys. | 那听起来有点自大 我领导这些孩子 |
[07:55] | You’re just a boy leader of some kind? | 那你只是个带队的 |
[07:57] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎样 |
[07:58] | You are a transient with no money… | 你这个兜里没钱的游民… |
[08:00] | No, I’m middle class. | 不 我算中产阶级呢 |
[08:01] | …taking a bunch of children in a van | 想把几个孩子丢进面包车 |
[08:03] | into a rural area. | 开到荒郊野外 |
[08:05] | Give us a van, | 给我们面包车 |
[08:07] | – Please? – No. | -好不 -没门 |
[08:08] | Let me drive the boys out to the woods | 就让我带孩子们去树林里 |
[08:11] | and have a good time. | 好好玩玩 |
[08:14] | That is not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[08:17] | Hmm, that was an unforeseen obstacle. | 这次变故出乎意料 |
[08:20] | Oh man, I was so excited. | 噢 我好激动 |
[08:21] | I can’t believe it’s canceled because Tim’s poor. | 野营被迫取消 竟然就因为小炯太穷 |
[08:24] | No, nothing is canceled. | 不 没有取消 |
[08:26] | We just got to be resourceful. We’re the boy scouts, right? | 要学会变通 我们是童子军嘛 对吧 |
[08:28] | We just need to think what kind of camping trip | 我们只要想出一个不需要花钱的 |
[08:32] | we can do with no money. | 野营计划 |
[08:34] | We can go to the sewer. | 我们可以去下水道 |
[08:36] | We can go to the sewer. You guys have bad ideas. | 去下水道 亏你想得出来 |
[08:39] | Follow me. We’re going to the wilderness. | 跟我来 我们去野外 |
[08:43] | I don’t think central park counts as a wilderness. | 我认为中心公园算不上野外 |
[08:46] | No, it does. So long as you have trees and bushes, | 当然算 只要有树林和灌木丛 |
[08:49] | you’re technically in the wilderness. | 理论上就算野外 |
[08:51] | That’s the way I was raised. | 以前别人就是这么告诉我的 |
[08:53] | Um, you want to make s’mores? | 大家想不想烧烤啊 |
[08:55] | What do you do first? You don’t hunt on these things, do you? | 一般先做什么呢 不能打猎是吧 |
[08:58] | Are you sure we’re even allowed to make a fire? | 你确定这里可以生火吗 |
[09:01] | I didn’t look into that. | 我没调查过 |
[09:02] | This is clearly not a well-planned trip. | 这次旅行明显没有好好计划 |
[09:04] | And we’re not allowed to hunt. | 还不可以打猎 |
[09:06] | Do you want to do some bird calls? | 你们想模仿鸟叫吗 |
[09:09] | – Okay. – Want to do a hawk? | -好的 -模仿老鹰 |
[09:11] | Haaaawk. | 老嗷嗷鹰 |
[09:13] | You can’t just say hawk. You’ve got to make a– | 直接喊老鹰不对 应该是喊 |
[09:15] | -Yooouuu. – All right, forget the bird calls. | -你哟噢噢 -好吧 别学鸟叫了 |
[09:19] | – You want to tie some knots? – With what? | -想学打结吗 -拿什么学 |
[09:22] | You want to tie my shoes? Is that weird? | 我的鞋带怎么样 还可以吧 |
[09:23] | – Hey there. – Whoops. | -你们好 -哇噢 |
[09:25] | There’s a thatched mat in the bushes with your name on it. | 你们这帮家伙坐在这里干嘛呢 |
[09:28] | what do we do? | 怎么办 |
[09:30] | – We pretend it’s a bear. – Hello. | -就当它是只熊 -哈喽 |
[09:32] | – What do you do when you see a bear? – I’m here! | -见到熊怎么办 -我来了 |
[09:35] | You’re supposed to stay totally still. | 应该完全静止不动 |
[09:38] | I thought you wave your hands in the air. | 我以为要挥舞手臂 |
[09:39] | No, that makes him angry. | 不 那会激怒熊 |
[09:40] | All right, let’s stay still. | 好吧 我们来当木头人 |
[09:42] | – Listen… – Pretend it’s a bear. | -听着 -就当它是只熊 |
[09:44] | I was evicted from the bathroom I was living in | 我从居住的洗澡间里被赶出来了 |
[09:46] | and I’m having a hard time. | 现在活得很凄凉 |
[09:49] | Remain still. | 不要动 |
[09:50] | I’m used to men not looking me in the eye, | 我习惯了别人不直视我眼睛 |
[09:52] | but usually that’s because they’re staring at my junk. | 通常他们只会盯着我嗑的药 |
[09:55] | Wave your hands. | 快挥手 |
[09:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:59] | Does that mean no or yes? | 赞同还是反对 |
[10:01] | You know what? You guys is creeping me out. I’ll see you later. | 说真的 你们让我汗毛倒竖 回见 |
[10:06] | Is it just me, | 也许我想得不对 |
[10:07] | or was that an excellent scouting lesson? | 但这不是一堂生动的童子军课吗 |
[10:12] | Okay, now this is better. | 这里好多了 |
[10:13] | Once you get above 96th street. | 一旦来到96号大街 |
[10:15] | Then you’re in the great outdoors. | 就算到了名副其实的野外 |
[10:16] | Tim, I’m sorry, but this doesn’t feel organized. | 小炯 抱歉 感觉乱糟糟的 |
[10:19] | It’s not fun. I want to go home. | 不好玩 我要回家 |
[10:21] | You’re questioning my organizational skills? | 你在质疑我的组织能力吗 |
[10:23] | This camping trip blows. | 这次野营泡汤了 |
[10:24] | This is not my fault, guys. | 又不是我的错 伙计们 |
[10:26] | You didn’t get us the van. | 你没租到车 |
[10:28] | You had 12 cents. You had 12 cents. | 你只有12美分 |
[10:30] | Why are you still pointing fingers at me? | 凭什么指责我 |
[10:32] | I know I’ve been critical of the girl scouts, | 我是挑过女童子军的毛病 |
[10:35] | but at least they have money. | 但至少她们能挣钱 |
[10:36] | They sell cookies and they make money. | 卖饼干挣钱 |
[10:38] | They put the money in the | 把钱存银行里 |
[10:38] | bank and they open a profit-sharing plan. | 然后采取利润分红 |
[10:41] | – They got all kinds of things. – We– we sell– | -她们什么都有了 -我们卖点… |
[10:44] | – we give away. – What are you saying? | -说漏嘴了 -你说什么 |
[10:46] | We take pine cones, we glue them together every year. | 我们每年捡松果 把它们粘起来 |
[10:49] | – That’s how you make your money? – Yeah. | -你们就这样挣钱吗 -对啊 |
[10:51] | You glue together pine cones? | 把松果粘起来 |
[10:54] | They glue really well. | 粘得很好哦 |
[10:55] | That is not a sound business model. | 听起来不像个能赚钱的路子 |
[10:57] | Oh my God. Look what I found. | 老天 看看我找到了什么 |
[10:59] | – Good pine cone? – No way. | -上好的松果吗 -才不是 |
[11:01] | – What is it? – It’s a sack of fake Louis Vuitton handbags! | -是什么 -一大袋子山寨LV手袋 |
[11:04] | What? No, put it back. | 什么 丢回去 |
[11:06] | We can sell those. | 我们可以卖手袋 |
[11:08] | – No, we’re selling pine cones. – We can sell the bags. | -不 我们去卖松果 -我们能卖手袋 |
[11:11] | We’re just being resourceful like you taught us. | 这是随机应变 你教导的 |
[11:12] | These bags are a gift from nature. | 这些手袋是天赐的礼物 |
[11:14] | No, they’re from sweatshops in China. | 不 它们来自印度的”血汗工厂” |
[11:16] | You said we needed a new business model. | 是你说我们需要新的赚钱路子 |
[11:18] | They can be our cookies. | 它们就是男童子军的饼干 |
[11:20] | “They can be our cookies,” he says. | 居然说”它们就是男童子军的饼干” |
[11:26] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道 伙计们 |
[11:27] | Is it just me? Does this feel wrong? | 是否只有我 觉得不该这么做 |
[11:29] | Um, no. It doesn’t feel wrong. | 没觉得有什么不该的 |
[11:32] | Doesn’t feel wrong? You feel good about this? | 是吗 你们觉得应该吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:36] | Hold on a second. Hold on. Hello? | 等一下 你好 |
[11:38] | Hey, Tim. It’s William. | 嗨 小炯 我是老威 |
[11:40] | Just checking in on my boys. | 只是问问孩子们的情况 |
[11:42] | Hey, we’re doing great. | 我们干得不错 |
[11:43] | – We just built a tent. – That’s fantastic. | -刚支好帐篷 -很赞 |
[11:46] | – Then we’re gonna collect berries. – Yeah? | -接着要去采摘浆果 -是吗 |
[11:49] | – And possibly some bark. – Oh. | -也许再弄点儿树皮 -噢 |
[11:52] | And make some kind of pie. | 做些派来吃 |
[11:55] | Just make sure you get the right berries, Tim. | 别摘有毒的浆果哦 小炯 |
[11:57] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 放心 |
[11:59] | The wrong ones will kill you all. | 摘错了会要你们的小命 |
[12:00] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 晚些再联系 |
[12:01] | Okay. I’m jealous. | 好 真羡慕你们 |
[12:03] | Seriously, guys. Let’s get out of here. | 说真的 伙计们 我们走吧 |
[12:04] | No one wants a bunch of kids doing this stuff. | 一帮小屁孩不该干这事儿 |
[12:06] | – How much? – What? | -多少钱 -什么 |
[12:07] | – $350 cash. – No. | -350美刀 -别啊 |
[12:09] | You’re not ripping me off, are you? | 不是在宰我吧 |
[12:11] | How could we do that, ma’am? | 怎么会呢 太太 |
[12:13] | Look at his face. | 看他这单纯的脸 |
[12:15] | You know, that is a good point. | 很有说服力 |
[12:17] | Done. Bye-bye. | 成交 再见 |
[12:18] | Wow, that’s not bad. $350. | 哇 不错嘛 350美刀 |
[12:20] | We could rent a van. | 我们能租车了 |
[12:21] | We could still go camping. It’s not too late in the day. | 还能去野营 天色尚早 |
[12:23] | If we sell them all you could pay off your visa card. | 如果全卖了 你就能还清信用卡 |
[12:26] | No, let’s just rent a van. let’s quit while we’re ahead. | 不 去租车 见好就收吧 |
[12:29] | – You think I could pay the whole card? – Yeah. | -你们真觉得能还清所有账单 -对 |
[12:31] | I’ve got to admit, I would not mind paying off those cards. | 我得承认 还清债务的想法很诱人 |
[12:35] | Wow, look at that wad. | 哇 厚厚一叠 |
[12:37] | We sold out. $1050 per man. | 卖光了 每人可分1050美刀 |
[12:41] | – It’s crazy. – I got $1000! | -不可思议 -我挣了1000美刀 |
[12:44] | Got $1000 and you can’t have it. | 挣了1000刀啊 你却挣不到啊 |
[12:47] | No, hey. Back behind the dumpster. | 别唱了 回垃圾箱后面 |
[12:49] | If there’s ever a likely mugging victim, it’s us– | 如果说谁容易遭抢 那就非我们莫属 |
[12:52] | A skinny guy and four boys | 一根麻杆领着四个小毛孩 |
[12:54] | with five grand in cash. | 怀揣5000美刀 |
[12:55] | – Th- is was so cool. – Yeah. | -酷毙了 -对 |
[12:57] | The other trips were so boring. | 比任何旅行都有趣 |
[12:58] | We had the excitement of being illegal here. | 犯法的感觉爽翻了天 |
[13:01] | It gives you that rush. Just, ah! | 真让人冲动 只想大吼 |
[13:03] | The adrenaline rush of crime. | 犯罪情绪高涨 |
[13:04] | That’s not the takeaway here. | 这可不是本次野营的目的 |
[13:06] | If it taught us a lesson | 这次突发事件 |
[13:07] | in resourcefulness, we can keep the money. | 教给我们 这钱我们能留下 |
[13:09] | – Yeah, it definitely did. – Yeah. | -是 非常正确 -对 |
[13:12] | All right, real quick, just repeat after me. | 请快速跟我念 |
[13:14] | If anyone asks where the large cash influx came from, | 如果有人问起巨款的来源 |
[13:19] | Say we sold an absurd amount of pine cones. | 就说我们卖了一大堆松果 |
[13:22] | We sold an absurd amount of pine cones. | 我们卖了一大堆松果 |
[13:26] | We did not sell fake Louis Vuitton handbags on CANAL st. | 我们没在坚尼街上买山寨LV手袋 |
[13:29] | We did not sell fake Louis Vuitton handbags on CANAL st. | 我们没在坚尼街上买山寨LV手袋 |
[13:34] | Just paraphrase it as your own way, actually. | 就用你们自己的话说好了 |
[13:36] | That’s gonna present a little suspicious. | 都说一样的话有点可疑 |
[13:39] | – So Tim. – Hey. | -小炯 -诶 |
[13:42] | How was that big camping trip of yours? | 你们盛大的野营活动怎么样啊 |
[13:44] | It was really great. I gotta say without getting into specifics. | 棒极了 细节我就不说了 |
[13:47] | It taught me things about myself. | 我对自己有了新的认识 |
[13:49] | – Wow. – It taught the kids lessons. | -哇 -也给了孩子们很多启发 |
[13:51] | You got to do that sometimes. You got to get out of this… | 你们有机会也要去 偶尔要远离 |
[13:53] | – Rat race. – …Rat race, exactly. | -无谓的商战 -对 商战 |
[13:55] | – Chasing the cheese. – Yeah, taught them some nice things | -只想着捞钱 -不如教点美好的事 |
[13:58] | that hopefully stick with them as they grow into young men. | 还能有利于他们的成长 |
[14:01] | Campfire stories. Campfire dreams. | 篝火旁的故事 篝火边的美梦 |
[14:04] | That’s well said. Well said. | 你说得对 很对 |
[14:06] | – Tim, may I have a question? – Well, there he is, | -小炯 能问个事吗 -他来了 |
[14:09] | the man who got me involved. | 这位就是带我入行的 |
[14:11] | Yeah, how did little eight-year-old Chip Pusgar | 昨天八岁的奇奇居然要花1500大洋 |
[14:13] | manage to buy himself a $1500 leather La-z-boy yesterday? | 买乐至真皮沙发 这是怎么回事 |
[14:18] | – Oh. – I’m asking you straight up, son. | -哦 -少跟我绕弯子 小子 |
[14:21] | You’re asking me how he bought a la-z-boy chair? | 你问我他怎么买的乐至躺椅吗 |
[14:24] | Straight up, apparently. | 你最好实话实说 |
[14:25] | You didn’t take the boy scouts camping, did you? | 你没有带孩子们去童子军野营吧 |
[14:27] | Depends what you mean by camping. Did we get in a canoe? | 那得看你怎么理解野营咯 独木舟的话 |
[14:30] | I don’t remember getting in a canoe. | 我们可没有坐过 |
[14:31] | You took them to CANAL st. | 你带他们去了坚尼街 |
[14:33] | and sold fake Louis Vuitton handbags. | 卖山寨LV手袋 |
[14:35] | – Tim! – What? | -小炯 -什么 |
[14:36] | Tim, is that true? | 小炯 这是真的吗 |
[14:38] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[14:39] | If you just pretend these phony bags | 如果你把山寨手袋当成 |
[14:42] | were thin mints, it’s really the same thing. | 薄荷薄饼来看 就真的没差 |
[14:45] | It’s just mass-manufactured goods | 都是批量制品嘛 |
[14:47] | sold by children. | 都是孩子们卖的 |
[14:49] | At a high profit margin. | 卖得还都挺贵 |
[14:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:53] | You have lost your way. | 你简直昏了头 |
[14:59] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | 老天从来不赏光 |
[15:05] | Oh man, these apple tarts are great. | 噢 苹果挞真是太好吃了 |
[15:07] | – Have you tried this? – That slut! | -你尝过没有 -贱人 |
[15:08] | – What? – I am going to kill that dirty whore! | -啥 -我要杀了那个荡妇 |
[15:11] | Slut slut slut! Fuck slut! | 贱贱贱 骚货 |
[15:15] | We are in very different moods this morning. | 我们俩还真是悲喜两重天啊 |
[15:17] | – Tim. – What’s going on here? | -小炯 -发生什么事了 |
[15:18] | – I got problems, bro. – A slut? | -我有麻烦了 老弟 -碰上贱货 |
[15:20] | – Yeah, I was walking my dog this morning. – You have a dog? | -对 今早我去遛狗 -你有养狗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, of course I have a dog. | 没错 当然有狗 |
[15:24] | And he takes a shit on the neighbor’s lawn. | 它去旁边草坪便便 |
[15:25] | And I’m thinking, “Hey, | 当时我还想 |
[15:27] | I’ll be a good guy and pick it up this time.” | 这次要做好人 收拾狗狗的便便 |
[15:28] | – Give me the quick version. – So, all right, I bend down, pick up its crap. | -讲重点 -于是我弯下腰收拾狗屎 |
[15:31] | I scoop it up with my hands and it mushes a little bit. | 我用手兜起来 有点软趴趴 |
[15:34] | – An awful story. – I see there’s a rubber stuck in it. | -太恶心了 -我看到里面有个套套 |
[15:37] | – Is that good or bad? – It’s bad. My wife, she’s cheating on me. | -是好是坏 -坏 老婆给我戴绿帽 |
[15:40] | Wait wait wait, you have a wife? | 等一下 你还有老婆 |
[15:41] | Of course I have a wife you went to my bachelor party. | 我当然有老婆 你还去过我的告别单身派对 |
[15:43] | I wasn’t invited to the | 但我没被邀请参加婚礼啊 |
[15:44] | wedding and I never heard you mention her. | 也从没听你说起过她 |
[15:45] | – I just assumed it was canceled. – No. | -我以为婚礼取消了 -没有 |
[15:47] | – I don’t really like talking about stuff like that. – Wives. | -我不喜欢说家里的事 -家室 |
[15:49] | Anyway, I need you to go | 总之 我需要你陪我 |
[15:50] | out to Long Island with me to confront her. | 去长岛找她理论 |
[15:52] | – Why Long Island? – Because I live in Long Island. | -为什么去长岛 -因为我住在长岛 |
[15:55] | – You live in Long Island? – 10 years I live in Long Island. | -你住在长岛 -我住那儿十年了 |
[15:58] | – You’re married, you have a dog. – Right. | -你结了婚 有养狗 -对 |
[16:00] | We are not as close as I thought we were. | 看来我高估了我们之间的关系 |
[16:07] | You know, guys, when you use the phrase stake-out, | 知道吗 你们说”盯梢”的时候 |
[16:09] | people are gonna assume you’re going out for steaks, okay? | 人家会以为你是说出门吃牛排 |
[16:12] | Think of what you speak. | 措词要准确嘛 |
[16:13] | Most people don’t think that. | 绝大多数人可不会那么想 |
[16:16] | Yes. You guys. We need to be quiet here. | 对 两位 要保持安静 |
[16:17] | – Alright. – You guys might witnesses. | -好吧 -你们可是证人啊 |
[16:19] | You need tell the lawyer everything you see tonight and | 你们要告诉律师今晚所见的一切 |
[16:21] | verify that I did not try to run her over with my camera. | 还要证明我没有拿相机偷拍她 |
[16:25] | Why would she claim that? | 她会说这个吗 |
[16:26] | Long Island chicks always claim | 长岛妹一向喜欢告 |
[16:28] | that they’ve been run over by their boyfriends. | 男朋友跟踪她们 |
[16:30] | It’s like the number-one lawsuit in Long Island. | 算得上长岛最常见的诉讼案 |
[16:32] | – Yeah? – You guys dead to the world? | -真的吗 -你们难道不关心世事吗 |
[16:34] | What’s going on? You don’t pick up the paper? | 怎么了你们 好歹看看报纸吧 |
[16:35] | I don’t read “Newsday.” | 我不看”每日新闻”的 |
[16:37] | They’re coming. Give me the ‘nocs. | 他们出现了 给我镜子 |
[16:38] | – The ‘nocs? – The binoculars. | -镜子 -望远镜啊 |
[16:40] | Oh, that’s not a nicknam for binoculars. | 望远镜也不能这么简称吧 |
[16:42] | – Holy shit. – What are you seeing through the ‘nocs? | -娘希皮 -你在镜子里看到什么了 |
[16:46] | – Good or bad? – I don’t know. | -好事坏事啊 -我也不懂了 |
[16:48] | I don’t know if I’m furious or if I’m giddy. | 我不知道自己是气傻了还是眼花了 |
[16:52] | Those are very different emotions. | 这两种感觉明显不同 |
[16:55] | All right, Rodney, who is the guy? | 说吧 大鲁 那家伙是谁 |
[16:57] | – Petite Guy Labelle. – Yeah? | -派迪·基·拉贝 -谁 |
[16:59] | – The top scorer for the islanders. – What’s that? | -全岛得分王 -什么东西 |
[17:01] | – It’s hockey. – Oh, hockey. Long Island has a hockey team? | -冰球队的 -长岛还有冰球队啊 |
[17:04] | – Yes, Tim. – That’s like Delaware having the nuclear bomb. | -是的 -正如特拉华州还有核弹一样 |
[17:07] | – All right, so how does that– – It’s Petite Guy Labelle! | -那又怎… -他可是派迪·基·拉贝 |
[17:10] | – Yeah? – The French twine tickler. | -怎样嘛 -法国猛男 |
[17:12] | The guy’s a scoring machine. | 那家伙就是个得分机器 |
[17:14] | I mean, you got to admit it makes me look pretty good | 不得不承认 他上我老婆 |
[17:17] | that he banged my wife, right? | 反倒让我很有面子 对吧 |
[17:19] | – Mmm. – Not really. | -嗯 -不是吧 |
[17:21] | I’m kind of like Petite Guy Labelle. | 我和派迪·基·拉贝也有共同点了 |
[17:22] | There’s no transitive proper in having a slutty wife. | 严格说来荡妇老婆不能算共同点 |
[17:25] | Yeah, Rodney, this is mostly bad news. | 对啊 大鲁 通常这算坏消息 |
[17:28] | Who am I kidding? You guys are right. | 我也别自欺欺人了 你们说的没错 |
[17:30] | I suck at marriage. My mom’s gonna be pissed. | 我婚姻不顺 我娘又要发作了 |
[17:33] | “Rodney, I told you, | “大鲁 我早说过的吧 |
[17:35] | you shouldn’t be marrying girls. | 你不该结婚的 |
[17:37] | You suck at hockey. | 你冰球打得烂 |
[17:38] | You can’t hold down a job.” Mom, enough! | 工作也保不住” “妈你说够了吧” |
[17:42] | Is this like “Psycho”? Is his mom alive or dead? | 这是”着魔”了咋的 他妈是人是鬼啊 |
[17:45] | Getting personal. Listen, Rodney, | 模仿而已 大鲁 听我说 |
[17:47] | If I can just help a little here as a friend. | 作为朋友 给你一些忠告 |
[17:49] | – Lay it on me. – In life as in hockey, | -直说吧 -生活如球赛 |
[17:52] | when life rows you a curve ball… | 假如生活给了你一记曲线球 |
[17:53] | – There are no curve balls in hockey. – They don’t curve? | -冰球赛里没有曲线球 -没有吗 |
[17:56] | – Curve puck? – Slapshot? | -弧线球 -击球射门 |
[17:58] | When life takes a slapshot towards your chest, | 当生活将球击向你的胸口 |
[18:02] | you got to block it with your arm. No? | 你要抬胳膊挡住 不是吗 |
[18:04] | You’d actually just let it hit your chest protector. | 你用护胸挡住就行了 |
[18:05] | Hockey is really not the best sport for life analogies. | 冰球真不适合拿来寓意生活 |
[18:09] | That kind of makes me want to go kill myself. | 我真想一死了之 |
[18:13] | Thanks for letting me crash here, guys. | 谢谢你们借我个地儿伤心 |
[18:15] | This is a rough time for me. | 这是我人生的低潮期 |
[18:16] | I just feel so bad. I mean, I didn’t even know you had a wife. | 真悲剧 我都不知道你还有个老婆 |
[18:20] | – Rochelle. – Got a dog too. | -她叫雪儿 -还有条狗 |
[18:22] | We met in high school | 我们高中相识 |
[18:23] | when I rear-ended her mustang. | 当时我的车和她的福特野马追尾 |
[18:24] | I jumped out and said, “Who drives like that, you dumb whore?” | 我跳出来骂 “会不会开车啊 臭婊子” |
[18:28] | Then I saw her face and it was love at first sight. | 然后 我看到了她 一见钟情 |
[18:31] | – Wow. – That’s amazing. | -哇 -真奇妙 |
[18:32] | Sounds like love. | 这就是传说中的爱情 |
[18:33] | Yeah, she wasn’t a dumb whore after all. | 是啊 她可不是臭婊子 |
[18:35] | – She was a great lady. – That’s beautiful. | -她是个好女人 -多么美好啊 |
[18:37] | – Can I get you anything? Can I get you bread? – No. | -要不要吃点什么 来点面包 -不吃 |
[18:40] | – No. – Can I get you some tea? | -不吃 -要不要喝点茶 |
[18:42] | – No. – A cup of decaf? | -不喝 -低因咖啡呢 |
[18:45] | – How about some hot tea? – That’s perfect. | -来杯热茶怎样 -热茶不错 |
[18:47] | – I said tea. – I would love a cup of hot tea. | -我刚刚也说茶了 -我想喝杯热茶 |
[18:49] | – Thank you, Amy. – I said that. | -谢谢 小美 -我刚刚也说了 |
[18:50] | Amy is just a far better listener than you are, Tim. | 作为倾听者 小美比你强百倍 小炯 |
[18:54] | There’s no skill involved in listening. | 倾听又没有什么技巧可言 |
[18:55] | We’re doing equally well right now. | 我们做得一样好 |
[18:57] | Look at her. She’s just oozing listening. | 看看她 这样才叫倾听 |
[19:00] | She’s not doing anything. | 她什么都没做 |
[19:01] | She is like a listening machine right now. | 她现在的样子就是一个标准的倾听者 |
[19:04] | All right, you know what? Get some sleep. | 好吧 那睡会吧 |
[19:06] | Can I get you anything? | 需要什么东西吗 |
[19:07] | – Can I get you cookies or anything? – A tissue? | -吃点饼干什么的 -要纸巾吗 |
[19:10] | You know what? I’ll just blow it into this pillow here. | 我就用枕头擦 |
[19:12] | – Okay, that’s fine. – That’s fine? | -好吧 没事 -没事吗 |
[19:15] | That’s not the kind of thing that’s usually fine in this house. | 平常这种情况可就有事了 |
[19:22] | You have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[19:24] | I know, he’s going through those pillows like nobody’s business. | 我知道 他正在肆无忌惮蹂躏那些枕头 |
[19:26] | No, not for our sake. For his sake. | 不是说这个 是为他做点什么 |
[19:29] | – Oh. – This whole thing is just really upsetting me. | -哦 -大鲁的事让我很伤感 |
[19:31] | Upsetting you? Why? | 伤感 为啥 |
[19:32] | This could be us in a couple years. | 若干年后我们没准也是那样 |
[19:35] | No. We’re the power couple, right? | 不会的 我们可是模范夫妻 |
[19:37] | The dream team. | 梦幻组合 |
[19:39] | – Yeah, but what if? – What if what? | -可万一呢 -万一什么 |
[19:41] | I mean, what if I were to | 万一我跟 |
[19:42] | start having sex with a professional athlete? | 哪个职业运动员上床了呢 |
[19:44] | – It could be us. – So don’t do that. | -我们也会变成那样 -那就别那么做 |
[19:46] | What kind of professional athlete are you gonna have sex with? | 你想跟哪种职业运动员上床 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. A squash player. | 我也不知道 壁球运动员吧 |
[19:50] | Where did that come from? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:52] | They’re only like the most fittest of all athletes. | 他们是所有运动员里身材最好的 |
[19:54] | Oh my god. It’s not even a professional sport. | 神啊 壁球连职业都算不上 |
[19:58] | Isn’t that just a collegiate thing? | 那是大学生才玩的吧 |
[19:59] | I dated a squash player in college. | 我上大学时就跟一个打壁球的交往过 |
[20:02] | You’re gonna look him up? | 那你是准备再去找他吗 |
[20:03] | I don’t mean that squash player. | 我又不是说他 |
[20:05] | There are a lot of good-looking squash players. | 长得帅的壁球运动员还多着呢 |
[20:07] | – Yeah? – You have to help Rodney. | -是吗 -你得帮帮大鲁 |
[20:09] | – Oh, as a friend. – Yeah. | -为朋友两肋插刀 -是的 |
[20:11] | I’m on it. Why don’t I go talk to his wife? | 好吧 我去找他老婆谈谈 |
[20:13] | I think that would be a great idea. | 这主意不错 |
[20:15] | I got to look her up. | 我得去拜访一下她 |
[20:16] | I don’t even know what her name is. | 她叫什么名字来着 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that it’s Rochelle. | 我敢打赌她叫雪儿 |
[20:21] | Oh, he did say that multiple times, didn’t he? | 他说了不止一次吧 |
[20:23] | – He’s still saying it. – Rochelle! | -他现在还在说 -雪儿 |
[20:26] | I’m really not a good listener, am I? | 难道我真不是好的倾听者吗 |
[20:27] | Rochelle! | 雪儿 |
[20:33] | Hello,would you like to try some Sweat, | 欢迎光临 要不要试试”激情” |
[20:35] | the new fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana | 杜嘉班纳新出的一款香水 |
[20:37] | – Oh shit! – Take a sample try it. | -我靠 -送你支小样试试 |
[20:39] | – Hi, can I make you Sweat? – Yes, you may. | -帅哥 试下香水吗 -好的 |
[20:43] | You know it’s made with civet? | 你知道吗 这是用麝猫香制成的 |
[20:45] | That’s extract from deer’s balls. | 是从鹿的睾丸里提取的 |
[20:47] | Why didn’t you say that before you sprayed it on me? | 你应该在喷之前告诉我 |
[20:50] | I’m actually stopping for a different reason. | 其实我过来有别的原因 |
[20:53] | – I’m a friend of Rodney’s. – Oh yeah? | -我是大鲁的朋友 -是吗 |
[20:54] | – I’m Tim. – He’s never mentioned you. | -我叫小炯 -没听他说过 |
[20:56] | – No, I’m the Tim. – The Tim? | -我就是那个小炯 -哪个小炯 |
[20:59] | Of his inner circle. | 他的死党 |
[21:00] | That means nothing to me. | 对我来说没区别 |
[21:01] | – What do you want? – How do I say this? | -找我干嘛 -怎么说呢 |
[21:03] | Rodney knows you’ve been cheating on him. | 大鲁知道你背叛了他 |
[21:04] | And he sent you? | 所以他就派你来吗 |
[21:05] | – Are you his boyfriend? – Where did that come from? | -你是他的基友吗 -为啥这么说 |
[21:07] | I fucking knew he was gay. | 我就知道他会搞基 |
[21:08] | I’m not having sex with Rodney. | 我没跟大鲁上床 |
[21:10] | That is the last– | 那是我最不想… |
[21:12] | So Rodney’s mad? | 大鲁疯了吗 |
[21:13] | Good. I didn’ think he cared anymore. | 很好 我觉得他谁都不在乎 |
[21:15] | You didn’t think he cared | 你认为他不在乎你 |
[21:16] | so you had sex with a hockey player? | 所以就跟冰球运动员上床 |
[21:17] | That’s right. You got a problem with that, Tim. | 没错 有问题吗 小炯 |
[21:19] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[21:20] | I got into hockey for Rodney’s sake. | 我看冰球就是因为大鲁 |
[21:22] | I fucking hate hockey. | 我都恨死冰球了 |
[21:23] | The next thing you know I’m banging | 接下来的事你都知道了 |
[21:24] | this French-Canadian hockey player | 我上了那个法加混血的冰球运动员 |
[21:26] | and it just got away from me. | 终于不用再看该死的冰球了 |
[21:28] | It really did. | 这招确实奏效 |
[21:29] | Anyway, I got a job here. | 不管怎样 我在这里有了份工作 |
[21:30] | – All right, Tim? – You go to any of the games? | -怎样 小炯 -每场比赛你都去吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I go to every game. | 是的 每场都去 |
[21:34] | I’m banging the left-winger. | 我正在泡一个左翼球员 |
[21:35] | Perfect. I’gonna bring Rodney. | 好极了 我会带大鲁过去 |
[21:36] | We’ll clear this whole thing up. Stop the spritzing. | 我们把这事解决了 别喷了 |
[21:39] | That really does smell like deer balls, doesn’t it? | 闻起来确实像鹿睾丸 |
[21:42] | Enough! | 够了 |
[21:45] | That’s absurd. She thinks I love hockey more than I love her? | 真荒唐 她竟然认为我喜欢冰球胜过她 |
[21:48] | – That’s what she said. – Why? | -她是这么说的 -为啥 |
[21:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:51] | You do have that bumper sticker | 你汽车保险杠上的贴纸确实写着 |
[21:52] | that says, “I love hockey more than my wife.” | “我爱冰球胜过我老婆” |
[21:54] | – That’s my sense of humor. – It could be taken different ways. | -我那是幽默 -别人可不会那么想 |
[21:57] | I think you’ve just got to remind her how you feel. | 我觉得你应该把真实感受告诉她 |
[21:59] | Oh, there she is. How do I look? | 她在那儿 我看起来怎样 |
[22:01] | You look like a guy at a hockey game | 你看起来就像冰球运动员 |
[22:03] | with a loose-fitting jersey. | 只是球服不合身 |
[22:05] | – Okay. – You look good. You look good. | -好吧 -你看起来很好 |
[22:07] | – Go get her. – Thanks, Timmy. | -找她去吧 -谢谢你 小炯 |
[22:09] | – You’re a good dude. – I really am. | -你是我的好兄弟 -那是当然 |
[22:10] | – Come on, bring it in. – I don’t want to hug. | -快点 来一个 -我不想拥抱 |
[22:12] | – One time. One time. – Come on. | -一次 就一次 -别啊 |
[22:13] | We’re at a hockey game. | 这是在冰球比赛现场 |
[22:14] | – One time! – People don’t hug at hockey games. | -就一次 -没人会在冰球比赛时拥抱 |
[22:16] | – Come on. – All right. | -快点 -好吧 |
[22:18] | – Yeah, that’s good. – Nice. Very emotional. | -嗯 很好 -不错 感情深厚 |
[22:21] | That was good. | 很好 |
[22:26] | Sweetie. | 宝贝儿 |
[22:28] | Oh, you fat bastard. | 噢 你这个肥猪 |
[22:30] | I know that we’re going through a rough pat right here, baby. | 宝贝 我知道我们之间有些矛盾 |
[22:32] | – I know. – And it’s my fault. | -我知道 -都是我的错 |
[22:34] | I don’t always tell you how I feel. | 我应该随时把真实的感觉告诉你 |
[22:37] | And sometimes I take you for granted– | 不能把一切都当作理所当然 |
[22:39] | – Oh, baby. – And make you do weird shit. | -宝贝 -所以你才做出奇怪的举动 |
[22:41] | So from the bottom of my heart I just wanted to say– | 所以我打心眼里要对你说 |
[22:44] | Actually, hold on. Just one second. | 等一下 就一下 |
[22:45] | Let me see this penalty shot here real quick. | 让我看看这次罚球 很快就好 |
[22:48] | – Rodney. – Zip it, woman. Not a good time. | -大鲁 -闭嘴 女人 现在别说话 |
[22:51] | – What were you gonna say? – Shut it. Not a good time. | -你刚才要说啥 -闭嘴 不要说话 |
[22:53] | – I can’t believe you. – Goal! | -真难以相信你 -球进了 |
[22:58] | I frickin’ love you, Petite Guy Labelle! | 我真他妈的爱你 派迪·基·拉贝 |
[23:01] | These flowers are for you, my friend. | 这些花是送你的 朋友 |
[23:04] | Cut from our friendship. Oh, I love you! | 我们的友谊之花 我爱死你了 |
[23:10] | Bro, you got to help me out here. | 兄弟 你得帮帮我了 |
[23:11] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[23:13] | I said I love you a bunch of times. I never say that. | 我说了半天我爱你 我从不说这个的 |
[23:15] | – Are you kidding? – No, I’m not kidding. | -开玩笑吗 -没 不是开玩笑 |
[23:17] | You said it to the wrong person, Rodney. | 你弄错了示爱的对象 大鲁 |
[23:18] | I kinda sprayed it. I sprayed it everywhere. | 我简直是脱口而出 情难自禁 |
[23:21] | Come on, you’ve got to stop screwing around here. | 别说了 你不能再搞砸了 |
[23:23] | – What am I supposed to do? – Get mad. | -我该怎么办 -生气啊 |
[23:26] | – All right. – The guy is stealing your wife | -对哦 -那小子上了你老婆 |
[23:28] | and you’re giving him flowers. | 你还送花给他 |
[23:30] | – You know what? – Yeah? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[23:32] | I think you’re telling the truth here. | 我想你说的没错 |
[23:33] | – Yeah. – I can feel it coming. | -是啊 -我火气上来了 |
[23:35] | I think I need to kick this guy’s ass. | 我得给那小子点颜色看看 |
[23:37] | That’s what we’ve been waiting to hear. | 等的就是你这句话 |
[23:38] | That’s my woman. Time to go to bed, Petite Guy Labelle. | 那是我女人 派迪·基·拉贝 回家洗了睡 |
[23:41] | – Time to go to bed. – Nice. | -洗了睡吧 -不错 |
[23:44] | Go to bed, but not with your wife. | 洗了睡 但别睡你老婆 |
[23:52] | One slight problem is | 就是有个小问题 |
[23:53] | that he’s always got these goons hanging around here | 他总是雇些打手在附近转悠 |
[23:55] | – just like on the ice, right? – It’s true. | -就像在冰球场上 是吧 -没错 |
[23:57] | So if I could just maybe get past the goons, get in there, | 所以如果我能绕过打手 到他身后 |
[24:00] | grab the back of his shirt, pull it over his head– | 拉起他的衣服 罩住他脑壳 |
[24:03] | – Boom, he’s done. – That’s a great plan. | -嘣 他就嗝屁了 -这计划很赞 |
[24:05] | – What about the goons though? – You need to distract them. | -打手们咋办 -你来引开他们 |
[24:07] | – No no. – Yes. | -不行 -就这样 |
[24:08] | I don’t want to get involved with the goons. | 我可不想跟打手们纠缠 |
[24:09] | – Here he comes. And he’s with Rochelle. – I went to the mall. | -他来了 跟雪儿一起 -我去逛街了 |
[24:13] | – Zip it. Zip it. – I went to the mall. | -闭嘴 -我去逛街了 |
[24:15] | Pardona me. Mr. Labelle, excuse me. | 对不起 拉贝先生 打扰下 |
[24:17] | That’s not how you say it. | 千万别说打扰 |
[24:18] | I don’t have time for autographs either. | 我现在没时间签名 |
[24:20] | Guy, this is the one I was telling you about. | 基 这就是我说的那个人 |
[24:23] | – My ex. – Ah, the husband. | -我的前任 -你丈夫啊 |
[24:26] | Listen, I am very sorry for all of this sex | 对于跟你老婆上床这事 |
[24:31] | which I have been having with your wife. | 我非常抱歉 |
[24:32] | – You’re sorry? – Believe me, I’m not sorry in that way. | -你很抱歉 -相信我 不是那种抱歉 |
[24:35] | I have no regrets, believe me. | 我没后悔 相信我 |
[24:37] | It’s been wonderful. Very aggressive. | 跟你上床很棒 很奔放 |
[24:39] | You know, wonderful lovemaking. | 销魂的性爱 |
[24:41] | But for you, I acknowledge that it is unfortunate. | 但我知道对你来说 就很不幸了 |
[24:45] | Right. Timmy, why don’t you go get his friends a beer? | 没错 小炯 你去陪他朋友喝一杯 |
[24:49] | So that Mr. Labelle and I can talk about hockey and whatnot? | 我跟拉贝先生谈谈冰球和那啥 |
[24:52] | Can I buy you a beer? I’m your number-one fan. | 能请你喝一杯吗 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[24:55] | Why? I never play. I’ve never scored a goal. | 为嘛 我又不上场 也没得过分 |
[24:58] | Still, I mean, the team is only as good as its weakest– worst player. | 没事啊 球队的水平取决于最差的队员 |
[25:03] | Thanks for bringing me down. | 谢谢打击我 |
[25:05] | Let me buy you a beer. | 那我请你喝一杯吧 |
[25:06] | All right, here it is. | 好了 听着 |
[25:07] | Rochelle, I apologize for throwing your flowers on the ice | 雪儿 对不起 把送你的花扔到冰上 |
[25:11] | And telling you to shut it zip it as I was trying to win you back. | 很想重获你的芳心 还大喊让你闭嘴 |
[25:15] | And Petite Guy, I like you a lot, | 派迪·基 我很喜欢你 |
[25:17] | but I need to take you down now. | 但现在要把你打趴 |
[25:18] | – Rodney, what are you… – Baby, baby, I need to. | -大鲁 你干嘛 -宝贝 我必须这样 |
[25:21] | Pardon me. What are you doing right now? | 不好意思 你在干啥呢 |
[25:23] | Why are you touching my clothes, sir? | 你碰我衣服干嘛 先生 |
[25:25] | I’m pulling your shirt over your head. | 我要用衣服罩住你脑壳 |
[25:26] | Rodney, stop. | 大鲁 别闹了 |
[25:28] | It looks so much easier on TV. | 电视上看起来容易多了 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it doesn’t really work with a sport cult. | 没错 但对我这种体育明星不管用 |
[25:32] | Did you have a plan B for beating me up? | 还有其它打败我的方案吗 |
[25:34] | Would you just stop? I have confession to make, okay? | 你俩能停下吗 我有事要说 |
[25:37] | – Mm. – I’m pregnant. | -嗯 -我怀孕了 |
[25:39] | Oh, and this is the part where I usually leave. | 又到了我闪人的时候 |
[25:42] | – Goodbye. – What? | -再见 -喂 你 |
[25:44] | I’ve never seen that guy move that fast in my life. | 从没见过他跑得这么快 |
[25:46] | And you know what? It’s not yours. | 可你知道吗 孩子不是你的 |
[25:49] | – It’s his. – Wait. | -是他的 -等下 |
[25:51] | I’m so sorry, Rodney. | 真对不起 大鲁 |
[25:54] | Baby, why would you be sorry? | 宝贝 你干嘛说对不起 |
[25:56] | This is the best of both worlds. | 这真是两全其美 |
[25:59] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:00] | Now I get to be with the girl that I love | 现在我又能跟心爱的女孩在一起了 |
[26:02] | and raise a boy who naturally comes with 400 career goals. | 还养了个天生就能得400分的男孩 |
[26:07] | I mean, the guy will be a scorer that comes out of you. | 我是说 你生的孩子会是个得分手 |
[26:09] | Do you know what I mean? I love you so fucking much, baby. | 你能明白吗 我倍儿他妈的爱你 宝贝 |
[26:13] | I love you too you fat son of a bitch. | 我也爱你 你这个肥猪 |
[26:16] | Now get over here and squeeze my ass. | 马上给我过来 捏我屁屁 |
[26:18] | – Oh, give it up, whore. – You fat fuck. | -求之不得 你这荡妇 -你这个肥猪 |
[26:22] | Wow, I don’t know if that was romantic or offensive. | 我困惑了 这算浪漫还是暴力 |
[26:25] | – Here’s a question. – Yeah? | -有个问题 -什么 |
[26:26] | You don’t seem to know much about hockey. | 你似乎对冰球了解不多啊 |
[26:28] | So why were you buying me beers this whole time? | 为什么要拉着我喝酒 |
[26:30] | I can come clean now. I was just distracting you. | 终于能说实话了 我只是引开你 |
[26:34] | Rodney was going to fight Petite Guy. | 这样大鲁就能对付派迪·基了 |
[26:37] | Fight Petite Guy? | 对付派迪·基 |
[26:38] | But he’s not. It’s clearly a happy ending. | 但他没有 显然是个美满的结局 |
[26:39] | So it’s a great night for everyone. | 今晚大家都很愉快 |
[26:41] | – Well, not for you. – No? | -你除外 -别啊 |
[26:43] | Hey hey, what are you doing? | 你搞什么飞机啊 |
[26:45] | Those guys just make it look so easy. | 这些家伙果然是行家里手 |
[26:48] | Wow, this is not… | 你该不会… |
[26:49] | this is not the way you want to end your night. | 今晚不会就这样收场吧 |