时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:09] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:22] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:26] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:30] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:34] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:47] | Emergency. I think I’ve got scurvy. | 紧急情况 我想我得了坏血病 |
[00:50] | Only cured by a lime margarita. | 只有青柠玛格丽塔酒才能治愈我 |
[00:53] | Coming right up, boss. | 来吧 老板 |
[00:55] | Get it on me. Body shot time. | 听我说 大家扭起来 |
[00:57] | My boat, my rules. | 我的地盘我做主 |
[01:00] | He should not be steering this boat. | 不该让他掌舵的 |
[01:01] | I will dance with you. | 我要和你跳舞 |
[01:03] | I’m king of the world. I’m king of the shrimp world. | 我是世界的主宰 我是虾王国的主宰 |
[01:06] | Man, this party is out of control. | 老兄 这个派对乱成一团了 |
[01:07] | Unbelievable, right? | 不可思议 是吧 |
[01:08] | In a bad way. I’ve got to get out of here, actually. | 不可思议的糟糕 其实我该走了 |
[01:11] | I said I’d be back by 7:00. | 我说过我七点必须回去 |
[01:12] | Me and Amy are doing more date nights these days. | 这几天我和小美约会比较多 |
[01:14] | Get married. Forget the date nights. You’re better than that. | 要么结婚要么忘了约会 这里有趣多了 |
[01:17] | No, it’s too late for that. I’ve got to meet her at a movie. | 不 要迟到了 我约她一起看电影的 |
[01:19] | Call her and cancel then ask her to marry you. | 给她打电话取消约会 再跟她求婚 |
[01:21] | I can’t reach her even if I wanted to propose. | 即使想求婚我现在也联系不到她 |
[01:23] | My phone’s not working out here. | 我手机没信号 |
[01:25] | So why don’t we rip down the statue of liberty | 我们为什么不把自由女神像推倒建个信号塔呢 |
[01:27] | and put up a cell tower? What are you, fucking canadian? | 你以为你是谁 是他妈的加拿大人吗 |
[01:29] | There’s no need to question my patriotism. It’s just date night. | 我的爱国之心毋庸置疑 只是我有约会而已 |
[01:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, I was pleased | 女士们先生们 我很高兴 |
[01:35] | to have so many of my closest amigos here. | 有这么多好朋友能来 |
[01:37] | We didn’t really have a choice, did we? | 我们别无选择 是吧 |
[01:39] | But sadly we’ve now circumvented | 可惜我们刚绕过了 |
[01:41] | this great island of lady Manhattan | 这个迷人的曼哈顿小岛 |
[01:43] | and well, like horses to the stables, | 就像百鸟回巢一样 |
[01:46] | I feel we’ve got to moor ourselves home. | 我们正在往回行驶了 |
[01:50] | All right, maybe I can still make it. | 好的 也许我还能赴上约 |
[01:51] | But I’m not quite ready to quit, are you? | 但是我不想就这么结束 你们呢 |
[01:53] | No! | 不回去 |
[01:55] | Excuse me, boss, real quick. | 打扰下 老板 很快 |
[01:56] | Go ahead, Tim. More party talk? | 小炯说吧 有什么派对计划吗 |
[01:58] | No. Is there a dinghy onboard? | 不是 船上有没有救生艇啊 |
[02:00] | – Oh Jesus Christ. – I need to get back. | -天哪 -我得回去 |
[02:03] | Is a dinghy like a cabin boy? | 你是说船上的服务员吗 |
[02:05] | I’ve got to get back. It’s date night. | 我必须得回去 我有约会 |
[02:06] | I mean, I don’t see any way of you getting back | 你没办法回去 |
[02:08] | unless we turn the entire party around and go home. | 除非我们派对结束了 |
[02:11] | You don’t have a raft or anything? | 你没有竹筏或者其他的吗 |
[02:13] | Maybe an inflatable seahorse or those arm things– | 或许是一头可充气的海马或者 |
[02:15] | the inflatable things. | 其他可充气的能驮你的东西 |
[02:17] | Is there an emergency communication device? | 有紧急联络设备吗 |
[02:18] | I just need to make a phone call. | 我只需要打个电话 |
[02:20] | There is actually, but I need to keep that line open | 有是有 但我得留着这条线路 |
[02:21] | in case of some kind of heroic Sully Sullenberger type situation. | 以防出现英雄萨伦伯格式的紧急事件 |
[02:21] | Sully Sullenberger在飞机两个引擎故障的情况下 驾驶飞机安全着陆拯救了155个人的生命 | |
[02:24] | But there is an emergency measure I would very much like to implement | 但我非常想完成一项紧急措施 |
[02:28] | in regards to you and your face and your throat and your neck. | 就是让你一醉方休 |
[02:31] | – What? – Stand like a linebacker. | -什么 -给我站好了 |
[02:33] | – No, please don’t. – Tilt your head back. | -求你不要 -仰起头 |
[02:34] | – Don’t touch my head. – Open that pretty pink mouth. | -不要碰我头 -张开你性感的粉唇 |
[02:37] | Hold him. Hold him down. | 控制住他 让他躺下去 |
[02:38] | Yeah, slide it down there. | 灌进去 |
[02:41] | Cocktail sauce shooters. | 真是专业灌酒师啊 |
[02:43] | Pour that in there. Down his hatches. | 把人放低 倒进去 |
[02:50] | Oh man, how good is peanut butter? | 天哪 花生黄油真美味 |
[02:52] | Oh, that is the tastiest fucking thing in the world. | 真他妈是世界上的极品美味 |
[02:56] | Tim, where have you been? | 小炯 你去哪里了 |
[02:57] | Oh man, I tried to take a boat | 我本想弄艘船 |
[03:01] | to see the love of my life. | 来见我的爱人 |
[03:05] | – Are you drunk? – No no no no no no. | -你喝醉了 -不 不不 |
[03:07] | Why were you on a boat? | 你怎么会上船了呢 |
[03:09] | Um, it was a work thing. | 是公事 |
[03:11] | You were supposed to meet me at the movie. | 不是说好看电影的吗 |
[03:13] | Why don’t they keep the movies going? | 为什么电影这么快就结束了 |
[03:15] | I tried to get back in time. | 我努力着 想准时赴约 |
[03:17] | I had no cell signal. | 那边又没信号 |
[03:19] | So you figured you may as well just blow it out, | 然后你就想还不如爽约 |
[03:21] | – have a good time? – Yeah. At that point yeah. | -痛痛快快玩呢 -正是 |
[03:24] | -Get wasted? – That’s the way it went at that point. | -然后就喝醉了 -确实如此 |
[03:26] | It was a work event. | 这是公事 |
[03:28] | Okay, well if it was work | 好的 如果那是工作 |
[03:29] | then you should probably put in for overtime, right? | 你就应该有加班费 是吗 |
[03:31] | Seems inappropriate. I’ll ask though. | 听起来不太妥但我会去问问的 |
[03:37] | Great night. Great night overall. | 美妙的一夜 美妙的一整夜 |
[03:39] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们好 |
[03:40] | – Oh hey, Marie. – Hey, Marie. | -马姐好 -马姐好 |
[03:42] | I see the fun has spled over into today. | 还沉浸在昨晚的疯狂里呢 |
[03:44] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[03:46] | Nothing like a good boat-based environment to stir things up. | 在船上真的能让人更疯狂 |
[03:48] | It was a good trip. | 真是次难忘的旅程 |
[03:50] | So you had a good time, Timothy? | 玩的开心吗 小炯 |
[03:51] | I did. It’s funny. | 是的 太有趣了 |
[03:53] | As much fun as we had, | 虽然玩的很尽兴 |
[03:54] | my girlfriend thought I should put in for overtime… | 但我女朋友说应该把这记到我的加班费中 |
[03:55] | Overtime? | 加班费 |
[03:57] | Since the whole thing was on the boss’s boat. | 因为是在老板的船上 |
[04:00] | Oh, so greedy. | 太贪心了 |
[04:01] | -Overtime? – It’s not my opinion. | -加班费 -这不是我说的 |
[04:04] | This is Labor Law | 根据《劳动法》 |
[04:05] | and omnicorp policy that we establish a paper trail. | 和公司政策我们应该要反馈 |
[04:07] | How many hours, Timothy. | 小炯 几个小时 |
[04:09] | I wasn’t gonna actually do it. | 其实我不想这么做 |
[04:10] | – She just thought I should. It’s a funny story. – Go ahead. | -她认为我应该做 真有趣 -继续 |
[04:13] | – It’s Labor Law. – Six hours. | -《劳动法》是这么规定的 -六小时 |
[04:14] | Six hours. Anything else? | 六小时 还有呢 |
[04:16] | If I’m allowed to do it, might as well. | 如果可以的话 |
[04:19] | Yeah, put in for the popcorn and the cab. | 再加上爆米花和出租车的费用 |
[04:21] | Popcorn, cab. One more? | 爆米花 出租车 还有吗 |
[04:23] | – Get this completely off my desk… – Crackers I had later on. | -都拿走 -还有后来吃得饼干 |
[04:26] | – The crackers? – I normally wouldn’t eat that late. | -饼干 -那么晚我通常不会吃饼干 |
[04:29] | You’re putting in for the crackers? | 你把饼干都算进去了 |
[04:30] | I normally would not eat that late. | 那么晚我通常不会吃饼干 |
[04:32] | Gorgeous. We’re done here. | 棒极了 我们搞定了 |
[04:36] | Tim. | 小炯 |
[04:38] | Tim, answer me one question. | 小炯 回答我一个问题 |
[04:40] | We had a good time on the boat, didn’t we? | 我们在船上玩得很愉快 是吗 |
[04:42] | – Great time. – Right, unlimited shrimp. | -很开心 -无限量的虾 |
[04:43] | Unlimited. | 无限量 |
[04:44] | Dancing, music, margaritas. | 跳舞 音乐 玛格丽塔酒 |
[04:47] | These are fun things, are they not? | 都是些好东西 是吗 |
[04:49] | Really quite fun. | 确实不错 |
[04:50] | So how exactly do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[04:55] | “half a box of popped corn | 半盒小美没有吃的 |
[04:58] | that Amy didn’t eat– $2.50.” | 爆米花 2.5美元 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I had to cancel date night so… | 我必须取消约会所以 |
[05:04] | I had to– yeah, overtime. | 我必须 加班费 |
[05:06] | I don’t understand. The boat was personal, | 我不懂 这船是私人的 |
[05:07] | yet this is a work-related invoice. | 但这是工作开销清单 |
[05:10] | Do you need to be paid to spend time with me? | 跟我在一起还要付你工钱吗 |
[05:14] | – Typically. – What? | -这是特殊情况 -什么 |
[05:16] | No, I mean, it was still a work-related event. | 我是说 这是公事 |
[05:19] | You’ve got to admit it was all work people. | 你得承认去的都是公司同事 |
[05:20] | How could I have misread the signal so terribly? | 我怎么能完全没意识到呢 |
[05:23] | I blame myself, Tim. I blame myself. | 小炯 是我的错 我的错 |
[05:25] | God! God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[05:28] | No, I’d hang out with you on a weekend. | 不 周末我能和你一起出去 |
[05:30] | I could see us just shooting the shit. | 我们可以吹吹牛啊 |
[05:33] | If I wasn’t paying, you’d spend time with me? | 如果我不付你薪水 你会和我一起吗 |
[05:36] | – Absolutely. – When? | -当然 -什么时候去 |
[05:37] | You really want to hang out with me? | 你真想和我出去玩 |
[05:38] | Sounds great. When do we do it? | 很棒啊 我们什么时候出去 |
[05:40] | Stu and Rodney are coming over to have some beers tonight. | 司徒和大鲁今晚要过来喝几杯 |
[05:43] | – Make it a four-way. – Let’s not call it a four-way. | -凑个4p吧 -不要叫4p |
[05:46] | But I’ll see you tonight. | 那今晚见 |
[05:51] | All right, got the beer, | 好的 啤酒有了 |
[05:52] | got the salami. Should I get a knife? | 腊肠有了 是不是还要个小刀 |
[05:55] | I brought a plastic knife from the deli. | 我从熟食店买了把塑料刀 |
[05:57] | – That should do it. – So this is it? | -做得好 -就这些吗 |
[05:59] | This is the spread for the boss? | 这就是给老板准备的排场 |
[06:00] | You said you didn’t want to help, so this is what Tim does. | 你说你不想帮忙 这就是我准备的 |
[06:03] | – A salami? – He loves meat, right? | -一块腊肠 -他喜欢吃肉 是吧 |
[06:06] | I don’t know, bro. A classy guy like him, | 哥们 我不知道 他是个时髦的人 |
[06:08] | I mean, he likes a nice steak, maybe a little jazz. | 我是说他可能喜欢上等牛排加点爵士乐 |
[06:10] | You know, there’s this club uptown. | 你知道的 社区有个俱乐部 |
[06:12] | They don’t even get going till midnight. | 午夜才开场 |
[06:13] | No no, he wanted to hang out like we do. | 不 他想像我们平时一样混 |
[06:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | – Friends, friends. – Cool, good. | -兄弟们 兄弟们 -安静 好的 |
[06:18] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[06:21] | There my crazy friend. | 我的好伙计 |
[06:24] | – All right, bros’ night out. – All right. | -好的 男人之夜 -好的 |
[06:28] | – Oh, good god. – What? | -好的 天哪 -什么 |
[06:30] | – You live here? – Yeah, pretty sweet place. | -你住在这里吗 -非常温馨吧 |
[06:32] | – We got pretty lucky. – This is it? | -我们很幸运 -怎么这样 |
[06:34] | – This isn’t the foyer? – What wrong? | -这不是休息室吗 -怎么了 |
[06:36] | I can’t believe that you live in such a dust bowl of filth. | 我不敢相信你竟然住在这么垃圾的地方 |
[06:38] | Excuse me? This is our home. | 什么 这是我家 |
[06:41] | Yeah, some would consider that rude what you just said. | 大家会觉得你刚才说的很粗鲁 |
[06:43] | Maybe I live in a bubble, | 可能我生活在幻想里 |
[06:44] | but this is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. | 但这是我看到的最恶心的地方 |
[06:47] | I need to run from here as quickly as possible. | 我要马上离开这 |
[06:49] | Listen, I think it might be even more fun | 听着 我想如果我们出去玩 |
[06:50] | if we get out of here. | 会更有趣 |
[06:52] | Why don’t we go– you said that jazz club you like… | 我们可以去你刚才说的那个爵士俱乐部 |
[06:54] | You like jazz, right? | 你喜欢爵士 是吗 |
[06:55] | Yes, jazz is my thing. | 是的 爵士是我的强项 |
[06:57] | Let’s do that. You gonna come, Amy? | 说走就走 小美 你来吗 |
[06:59] | Uh, I’m gonna pass. | 我不去 |
[07:01] | – Ooh, where are we? – Where are we? | -我们在哪 -我们在哪 |
[07:03] | Is this what people mean when they say “harlem”? | 这就是人们常说的黑人住宅区吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, they don’t pronounce it like that, but yeah. | 你发音不对 但确实是这里 |
[07:08] | I’ve never been above 96th street. | 我从来没有越过96号街 |
[07:10] | All right, boys. Checked with the doorman. | 好的 伙计们 听门卫说 |
[07:12] | Two drink minimum, 15 bucks to get in the door. | 最少喝两杯付15美元才能进去 |
[07:14] | That’s highway robbery. I don’t even carry money. | 这简直就是抢劫啊 我都没带钱 |
[07:16] | – You’re not gonna pay for us? – I have nothing. | -你不帮我们付账吗 -我没带钱 |
[07:18] | – I have a show wallet. – You’re wealthy. | -我有一个用来秀的皮夹 -你是有钱人 |
[07:20] | What? No, Tim, seriously. | 什么 不 小炯 我是认真的 |
[07:22] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[07:23] | This is just a bros’ night out. | 这仅仅是兄弟聚会 |
[07:24] | We have to keep a serious great wall of China | 我们必须相当清楚 |
[07:27] | between tonight and what it’s like for us together at work. | 今晚的活动和我们的工作关系毫不相干 |
[07:30] | I’m not the boss tonight. | 今晚我不是你们的老板 |
[07:31] | Well, that is all that daddy needs to hear. | 老板你不能这样 |
[07:36] | Stu. | 司徒 |
[07:37] | Do you have glaucoma or some preexisting medical condition | 你有青光眼或者有什么病吗 |
[07:40] | that wasn’t on the omnicorp files? | 怎么没写在我们公司档案里 |
[07:41] | – No. – We don’t usually do this by the way. | -不 -我们一般不这么干 |
[07:43] | Huh, well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:47] | – I haven’t – There we go, there’s my man. | -我很多年没洗过大麻了 -这才像样嘛 |
[07:49] | Tim, you gonna take a puff? | 小炯 要来一口吗 |
[07:51] | All right, maybe a quick hit. | 好的 一小口 |
[07:54] | Whoa whoa, do I smell inspiration? | 我是不是闻到灵感的味道了 |
[07:58] | Oh, Tim, Tim, Tim, some authentic jazz men. | 小炯 小炯 真正的爵士人来了 |
[08:00] | Don’t bogart the joint. Pass it along. | 不要这么贪心 也给别人吸两口 |
[08:02] | That’s right. That’s right. Puff puff pass, man. | 没错 没错 吸两口传一下 |
[08:05] | I don’t know any of the terminology. | 我不知道任何的专业术语 |
[08:06] | – Puff puff pass. – Puff puff pass. | -吸两口传一下 -吸两口传一下 |
[08:09] | – It was in my mouth. – Pass the joint. | -有我口水哦 -传过来 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:12] | Yeah, you guys are gonna be fun tonight. | 今晚你们有耳福了 |
[08:19] | You know, Tim, I sang with a band in high school. | 小炯你知道的 高中时候我是乐队主唱 |
[08:22] | – That’s great. – We were called scatanology. | -很好 -我们被称为歌神 |
[08:24] | They kicked me out because apparently | 因为我完全盖过了其他成员 |
[08:26] | I wasn’t aware enough of the other players. | 所以他们把我踢了 |
[08:29] | You know what? No one else is talking. | 你知道吗 没人在讲话 |
[08:30] | There was no “I” in quintet. | 在五重唱里不能以自我为中心 |
[08:32] | They said that I didn’t listen. | 他们说我不听劝 |
[08:34] | I think they were just jealous. | 我想他们就是嫉妒我 |
[08:35] | Jealous of this. | 嫉妒这个 |
[08:39] | You hear that? What’s wizardry. | 你听到了吗 这就是实力 |
[08:40] | Just please, you’ve got to stop. | 求你了停下来吧 |
[08:41] | And the thing is all the girls, they all wanted to hang off me. | 以至于那些女孩都为我疯狂 |
[08:43] | Fucking, shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[08:46] | Did I say that? I’m sorry. | 我说了吗 我很抱歉 |
[08:48] | I didn’t mean to offend you. We’re having fun. Let’s have fun. | 我不想冒犯你 我们很开心 继续啊 |
[08:51] | All right. I think I got carried away. | 好的 我想我太投入了 |
[08:53] | – The jazz, you know, it’s intoxicating. – It is. | -你懂的 爵士能让你陶醉 -是的 |
[08:59] | You’re not doing that, are you? | 你不是在哼爵士 是吗 |
[09:02] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[09:04] | Just go back to the talking. | 还是继续聊天吧 |
[09:07] | We should have stayed at my apartment. | 我们应该在我家玩的 |
[09:10] | You hear that? That’s what lead singers do. | 你听到了吗 这是一流歌手的水准 |
[09:12] | That’s the most annoying thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最恼人的东西 |
[09:13] | – Hey hey, you in front. – Yeah, what’s up? | -前排那个人 -怎么了 |
[09:16] | Mr. Scatman. | 歌神先生 |
[09:18] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[09:20] | Why don’t you come on up and grab a microphone | 你怎么不上来拿个麦克风 |
[09:22] | and join the party, brother? | 加入我们呢 |
[09:24] | – Oh my god, it’s a lifetime dream. – What? | -天哪 这是我一生的梦想 -什么 |
[09:26] | No no. | 不 不 |
[09:37] | You know, I’m having the time of my life. | 这是我最开心的时刻 |
[09:38] | I’d like to thank Tim here. | 我要感谢小炯 |
[09:40] | The man who made this entire evening possible. | 他让我的梦想实现了 |
[09:43] | And as a special treat for everyone in the room, | 作为给在场各位的一份礼物 |
[09:45] | I’d like Tim to sing with me. | 我想让小炯和我一起唱 |
[09:47] | Me? No no. | 我 不不 |
[09:48] | Scat or you’re fired. Scat or you’re fired. | 唱或者被解雇 唱或者被解雇 |
[09:50] | Scat or– what about the chinese wall? | 唱还是 你刚才说要和工作划清界线 |
[09:52] | – Fired, scat. – I thought you’re not the boss tonight. | -解雇 唱 -我想今晚你不是老板 |
[09:54] | I’m high as a jaybird though. Scat right now. | 我太兴奋了话多了 唱起来 |
[09:56] | – Go! – All right, let me get up. | -来吧 -好的让我想想 |
[09:57] | Let me just think what I’m gonna scat about. | 让我想想我该唱什么 |
[10:00] | Don’t think, scat. That’s the way it goes, baby. | 不要犹豫了 唱吧 这是最好的方法 |
[10:06] | How was that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[10:08] | Cut that, cut that, cut that. | 剪掉 剪掉这段 |
[10:10] | – What’s going on? – What happened? | -怎么了 -发生了什么 |
[10:12] | I just heard niggity. | 我听到你说”嘿人” |
[10:14] | I didn’t– maybe I said zippy. | 没有 我是说”敏捷” |
[10:16] | – I distinctly heard niggity. – Why are we stopping the music? | -我确定我听到了 -音乐怎么停了 |
[10:19] | – It’s not even a real word. – It’s close enough. | -根本没有这个词 -很接近了 |
[10:22] | – It’s not close enoh. – You’re unbelievable. | -根本不同 -你太差劲了 |
[10:24] | No, when you scat you can say anything. | 不 当你唱的时候你可以说任何东西 |
[10:25] | – You could say mickity-mick. – What? | -你可以说”傻逼爱尔兰人” -什么 |
[10:28] | You could say woppity-woppity-spickity-spick. | 你可以说”傻逼西班牙人” |
[10:30] | Whoa whoa, dude. | 伙计 |
[10:31] | Mickity-do mickity-dee. | 爱尔兰人傻 爱尔兰人笨 |
[10:33] | – Good Jesus, Tim. – Listen, yo. | -天哪 小炯 -听着 |
[10:35] | We enjoyed your drugs, | 谢谢你的大麻 |
[10:37] | but y’all should leave now. | 但你们都必须滚了 |
[10:39] | Maybe we all just can’t live our dreams | 好像我们都不能实现梦想 |
[10:42] | like felicity in the show “Felicity”. | 就像《幸福》里描述的幸福一样 |
[10:44] | Hey, you know, | 你知道 |
[10:45] | you were holding your dream in your hand there for a second, boss. | 你刚刚已经抓住了梦想虽然很短暂 |
[10:47] | – let’s not be so dramatic. – I know, I really was. | -不要那么天真好么 -我是抓住了 |
[10:50] | And then a certain somebody spoiled it. | 但是被某些人搞砸了 |
[10:51] | Can I say something? I never wanted to sing. | 能听我说吗 我本不想唱的 |
[10:54] | You made me do it. | 是你逼我的 |
[10:56] | – Tim. – He threatened to fire me. | -小炯 -他用解雇来威胁我 |
[10:58] | – Tim. – I never heard that. | -小炯 -我可没听到 |
[10:59] | Tim’s right. We went out as friends, | 小炯是对的 我们是朋友 |
[11:01] | as bros, and I tried to pull rank. | 是哥们我硬拉他 |
[11:03] | – It was my fault. – Exactly. | -这是我的错 -确实 |
[11:06] | – So we’re cool? – We’re all good. | -能和好了吗 -没问题 |
[11:08] | Of course we’re good. I meant what I said. | 我们当然很好 我是说真的 |
[11:10] | You guys are my dogs. My running dogs. | 你们是我的人 我的手下 |
[11:11] | Who let us out? We did! We we we! | 谁让我们出来的 我们 是我们 |
[11:14] | – What a night. – Step back, here comes the train. | -多好的夜晚啊 -退后车来了 |
[11:17] | Oh god, what is this? Some kind of tunnel monster? | 天哪 什么声音 像是地铁怪 |
[11:20] | You’ve never taken the subway? | 你从来没坐过地铁吗 |
[11:21] | Is it always so loud and vulgar? | 它一直是这么吵的吗 |
[11:24] | How do I proceed? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:26] | What are you doing out there? Jump on. | 你在外面干嘛 上来啊 |
[11:28] | – Do I need a ticket? – Just get on the train, boss. | -我要买张票吗 -老板 上来就行 |
[11:30] | We’ve already paid. Metro card got you through. | 我们已经付过了 地铁卡也可以付 |
[11:31] | – I’m uncertain. – Get on the train. | -我很怀疑 -上来 |
[11:32] | – No. – Walk through the door. | -不 -走过来 |
[11:34] | – Fear. – Throw money at him! | -不要 -把钱给他 |
[11:35] | It’s too late. We’re done. | 太晚了 我们完了 |
[11:36] | – Why are you– – It’s closing. Hey! | -你怎么 -关上了 |
[11:38] | Tell keith I love him! | 告诉凯斯我爱他 |
[11:40] | I think he’ll be fine. | 我想他会没事的 |
[11:42] | He seems pretty resourceful. | 他很有办法的 |
[11:46] | Not afraid. Not afraid. Not afraid. | 不怕 不怕 不怕 |
[11:53] | Uh, he’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[11:55] | – Oh no. – Did we lose our boss in harlem? | -不 -我们把老板丢在黑人区了 |
[11:57] | Shh, quiet. Someone will hear you. | 小点声 小心别人听到 |
[11:59] | – We’ve got to tell someone. – Let’s give it a minute. | -我们应该告诉其他人 -再等等 |
[12:02] | Have any of you seen the boss this morning? | 你们早上见到老板了吗 |
[12:05] | Which– which boss? | 哪个 哪个老板 |
[12:08] | The boss. Your boss. | 老板 你们的老板 |
[12:09] | Our boss. The boss. | 我们的老板 那个老板 |
[12:11] | You were all with him last night. | 你们昨晚都和他在一起 |
[12:13] | We were kind of with him. | 我们就和他待了一小会 |
[12:14] | That was so long ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[12:16] | All right, this can’t wait. Everyone gather around. | 好的 不等了 大家集合 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna have a random drug test in five minutes. | 五分钟后我们抽查有没有人吸毒 |
[12:20] | Why today? What’s going on here? Did he know about this? | 为什么是今天 怎么了 他知道吗 |
[12:23] | No way. He would have tipped us off he would have known about this. | 不可能 如果他知道一定会告诉我们的 |
[12:25] | Gentlemen, no exchanging urine strategies. | 先生们 别想换尿耍花招 |
[12:30] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:31] | – There are my running dogs. – All right. | -我的手下们 -好的 |
[12:34] | You’re all right? You’re okay? | 你们都好吗 好吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah, of course. I’m just peachy. | 当然 我只是很光鲜 |
[12:37] | That’s good. How’d you get home? | 很好 你是怎么回到家的 |
[12:39] | Commandeered a hansom cab. | 征用了一辆二轮马车 |
[12:41] | Do you remember commandeering a bunch of drugs to the dome with us last night? | 你记不记得昨晚和我们吸了毒品 |
[12:44] | Because Marie is about to administer a random drug test. | 因为马姐在进行随机毒品测试 |
[12:47] | No, she won’t. She can’t. Oh god. | 不 她不会的 她不能 天哪 |
[12:49] | She is? | 是吗 |
[12:51] | This is where it pays to have friends. | 替兄弟们搞定吧 |
[12:53] | – Exactly. – Go, boss, go. | -确实 -去吧 老板 去吧 |
[12:54] | – Marie. – Everybodready to go? | -马姐 -大家准备好了吗 |
[12:56] | Ahem, excuse me. I’d like your attention. | 对不起 听我说 |
[12:57] | And I would like to cruise past this test | 作为首席执行官我要 |
[13:01] | through my authority as the CEO. | 监督一下这个测试 |
[13:04] | Here’s your pee cup. | 这是你的尿罐 |
[13:06] | You have the authority to move a test before it’s been announced, | 如果是在没宣布之前你有权取消测试 |
[13:08] | but after that it cannot be compromised. | 但是已经宣布了 你必须执行 |
[13:10] | – Okay, well, can I exempt certain– – Absolutely not. | -好的 我能不测试吗 -当然不行 |
[13:13] | – Exempt us. – Yeah yeah, me too. | -免除我们吧 -也免除我 |
[13:15] | Bang bang bang bang, four-way exemption. | 免除这四人吧 |
[13:17] | Done, back to work. | 好了 回去工作吧 |
[13:18] | No, you cannot, sir. | 不 先生你不能 |
[13:19] | – Can I pardon them? – You may not, sir. | -我能免除他们吗 -先生你不行 |
[13:21] | Well, uh, Marie, it’s been a good run | 好的 马姐 本来是件好事 |
[13:24] | but you’re done here. You’re fired. Pack it up. | 但你搞砸了你被解雇了 收拾东西吧 |
[13:26] | Sir, you are unable to terminate me | 先生 你没有权利解雇我 |
[13:28] | prior to the results being seen through. | 先去做测试 |
[13:30] | – You cannot fire me. – You’re a horrible woman. | -你不能解雇我 -你是个讨厌的女人 |
[13:33] | That may be, sir, but you need to take my cup now | 可能是的先生 但你先拿杯子 |
[13:36] | and use it in the bathroom. | 然后去厕所里解决 |
[13:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:42] | If we go down, we’re going down together. | 要死一起死了 |
[13:45] | Look, I can’t do it if you’re gonna talk. | 听着 你们说话我尿不出来 |
[13:47] | Yeah, I need to focus a little bit here. | 我要集中一下精神 |
[13:49] | All right, let’s just stop chatting | 好的 我们不聊了 |
[13:51] | and start urinating. | 开始尿吧 |
[13:55] | Stu, why aren’t you peeing? | 司徒 你怎么不尿 |
[13:57] | Maybe a little scat will help. | 也许唱唱歌会有所帮助 |
[14:06] | I get into a lot of awkward moments, | 我现在很尴尬 |
[14:08] | but this is pretty awkward. | 真的很尴尬 |
[14:31] | Then I said, “carrots? Those aren’t fucking carrots.” | 然后我就说”这不是该死的胡萝卜” |
[14:36] | Oh, I am hot today. | 我太有才了 |
[14:38] | Oh, Tim, Stan’s telling jokes. You have to hear them. | 小炯 斯坦在讲笑话你应该来听听 |
[14:42] | Oh no, I’m working the toaster right now. | 我正在烤面包 |
[14:44] | What, you can’t listen to my joke while you toast? | 什么 你不能边听边烤吗 |
[14:48] | I don’t like jokes. I’m not a joke guy. | 我不爱听笑话 我很没幽默感 |
[14:49] | You’ a total prick. Right? | 你很蠢 对吧 |
[14:51] | – Oh my god, Stan. – I can’t believe it. | -天哪 斯坦 -不敢相信 |
[14:53] | – Just tell the jokes. – Oh, now you want me to tell the jokes. | -那你说吧 -你现在要听了 |
[14:55] | – Oh my god. – Anyway, fuck off, man. | -天哪 -你去死吧 |
[14:57] | – Aggressive joke teller. – All right, people, here we go. | -你真野蛮 -好的 我们开始了 |
[14:59] | Three jews walk into a bar and buy it. | 三个犹太人进了间酒吧就买下了它 |
[15:05] | – That’s funny. – They fucking buy it. | -太好笑了 -他们买下了 |
[15:07] | – Stan. – Oh my goodness. Where’s the camera? | -斯坦 -天哪 我的相机呢 |
[15:10] | – Guys. – What, toaster boy? | -伙计们 -什么 烧烤男 |
[15:12] | – Too funny for ya? – Too funny? No. | -太好笑了吗 -好笑 不 |
[15:14] | It’s a little anti-semitic. You don’t make jokes like that at work. | 有点歧视犹太人 上班不要开这种玩笑 |
[15:16] | Oh no, I think it’s fine. | 没有 我觉得还好 |
[15:18] | What if a Jewish person was here? They’d be offended. | 如果这里有个犹太人他会发飙的 |
[15:20] | – Hershel’s in the hall. – Don’t bother him. | -赫舍尔在大厅里 -不要打扰他 |
[15:22] | – Get the office Jew in here. – No. | -把他叫进来 -不 |
[15:24] | – Hello. – Hey, Hershel. | -你们好 -你好赫舍尔 |
[15:26] | – Tim’s got a joke for you. – Wonderful. | -小炯有个笑话要讲你听 -很好 |
[15:27] | – It’s Stan’s joke. – Just tell the joke. | -是斯坦说的 -说吧 |
[15:30] | I can’t even say it. He said, | 我都不会讲 他说 |
[15:31] | “Three jews walk into a bar and they buy the place.” | 三个犹太人进了间酒吧就买下了它 |
[15:36] | Of course. | 必须的 |
[15:38] | What else would they do? | 他们还做了什么 |
[15:41] | – You’re laughing? – Of course I’m laughing. | -你在笑吗 -我当然在笑 |
[15:43] | – Why? – Jews love to laugh. | -什么 -犹太人喜欢笑 |
[15:44] | – Do they? – Of course.Ing. | -是吗 -当然 |
[15:46] | – Especially at our own foibles. – Your own what? | -特别是笑我们的缺点 -你的什么 |
[15:48] | Listen, Jews are self-deprecating, you know? | 知道吗 犹太人喜欢自嘲 |
[15:50] | It’s as much of who we are as our love of gold. | 就像我们爱金子一样喜欢 |
[15:57] | – This guy’s a cutup over here. – All right, all right. | -有人开始炫耀了 -好了 好了 |
[16:01] | By the way, your toast is done, so hit the bricks. | 顺便说 你的面包好了可以去撞墙了 |
[16:06] | I am so glad we’re finally doing this. | 我很高兴我们终于这么做了 |
[16:08] | Me too. We were beginning to doubt you exist, Tim. | 我也是 我还怀疑小炯你不来呢 |
[16:11] | – I exist. – Are you for real? | -我来了 -真的是你吗 |
[16:12] | – I’m real. – Are you just a mirage? | -是我 -你是幻象吗 |
[16:14] | Can I poke you? Can I touch you? | 我能戳你 我能摸你吗 |
[16:16] | – Not really. – I’m just kidding. | -不是吧 -我只是开玩笑 |
[16:18] | – I am hungry. – Yeah, I’m famished. | -我饿了 -我饿死了 |
[16:20] | Tim, let’s split something. | 小炯 我们分着吃吧 |
[16:21] | I don’t really like splitting. | 我不喜欢分享食物 |
[16:24] | – Oh wow, that’s weird. – What happened? | -太诡异了 -怎么了 |
[16:25] | How do you guys survive as a couple? | 你们俩怎么做夫妻的啊 |
[16:27] | ’cause Amy here isn’t happy until she’s eaten | 如果小美不吃到别人的东西 |
[16:29] | something off of everybody’s plate. | 她会不高兴的 |
[16:30] | – Really? – You didn’t know that? | -是吗 -你不知道吗 |
[16:31] | – I did not know that. – Okay, so I’m dying to know, | -我不知道 -我很想知道 |
[16:34] | Tim, what do you think of the latest intrigue? | 小炯 你对最近的情节有什么看法 |
[16:36] | – I’m not aware of it. – I don’t really tell Tim about work. | -我不知道啊 -我没跟小炯谈工作 |
[16:39] | Wow, so you know nothing about the bulk of Amy’s waking hours? | 所以你对小美的工作一无所知 |
[16:42] | It just all seems very dramatic over there. I can’t get involved. | 就是看起来很戏剧化 我搞不明白 |
[16:45] | So what is your workplace like? Cold and dead inside? | 你工作的地方什么样 死气沉沉吗 |
[16:48] | – No, we have fun. – Really? | -不 很有趣的 -是吗 |
[16:49] | Just this morning we were telling jokes. | 我们今早还在说笑话呢 |
[16:51] | I was telling jokes in the kitchen area. | 我在厨房讲笑话 |
[16:53] | – Oh, I’d like to hear one. – Yeah, tell us a joke, Tim. | -我想听听 -小炯 说个笑话吧 |
[16:56] | – Yeah, hit us. – All right, let’s loosen up a little. | -逗逗我们 -好吧 我就讲一点点 |
[16:58] | You ready to laugh your butts off? | 准备好大笑吧 |
[17:00] | Three Jews walk into a bar and they buy it. | 三个犹太人进了间酒吧然后买下了它 |
[17:05] | – Right, I get it. – That’s the whole joke. | -好吧 我懂了 -这就是那个笑话 |
[17:07] | They buy it ’cause they like money. | 因为他们喜欢钱他们就买下了 |
[17:09] | – You’re not laughing. – Well, I’m Jewish. | -不好笑吗 -我是犹太人 |
[17:11] | You don’t like laughing at your own foibles? | 你不喜欢自嘲吗 |
[17:13] | I don’t really dig on ethnic slurs. | 我不想玷污我的民族 |
[17:14] | A man named Hershel said that was fine. | 我同事赫舍尔说这无伤大雅的 |
[17:17] | Here’s a joke for you. One Jew sits in a restaurant | 我也有个笑话 一个犹太人在饭店坐下 |
[17:20] | and another guy embarrasses himself. | 还有一个人在自嘲 |
[17:22] | That’s not nearly as funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[17:27] | Oh man, what a nightmare. | 真糟糕 |
[17:29] | One of those days, huh? | 这几天是吧 |
[17:30] | People picking apart everything I say. | 大家都嘲笑我说的 |
[17:32] | You know, O’flaherty, this is what life is all about. | 你知道弗雷哈迪 这就是生活 |
[17:35] | It’s like “cheers”. Everyone knows my name. | 这就像是欢呼 每个人都知道我的名字 |
[17:38] | – I’m like a skinny norm, right? – I wouldn’t go that far. | -我太衰了 -我不会这么想 |
[17:41] | You’re not that funny moment to moment like norm was. | 你可一点都不搞笑 |
[17:43] | Well, still everyone loves it when I enter. | 一旦我出现大家都很开心 |
[17:45] | – Let’s give it to him. – Yeah, okay. | -给他吧 -好的 |
[17:47] | I mean, what more do you need in life? A pool table, booze, | 我是说你还想要什么 一张桌子 酒 |
[17:50] | – a friendly bartender O’flaherty. – That’s interesting. | -一个友好的酒保 -有意思 |
[17:53] | – I don’t think of myself as all that friendly. – Oh no? | -我从没认为自己很友好 -不是吗 |
[17:55] | – Not really. – You’re like family to me. | -不是吗 -你对我来说就像家人 |
[17:57] | Oh God, that’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard in my life. | 天哪 这是我人生中最悲哀的事 |
[18:00] | – To be honest, I don’t care about you. – Don’t say that. | -事实上我才不管你呢 -不要这么说 |
[18:03] | – This is like “cheers”. – I don’t mean to be rude by that. | -就像欢呼 -我不是故意这么粗鲁的 |
[18:05] | – You’re like coach. – Coach was an idiot. | -你就像个教练 -教练是个傻逼 |
[18:07] | I’m insulted by that. He was a man-child. | 我觉得很耻辱 他很幼稚 |
[18:10] | Don’t say– you know what? | 不要这么说 你知道吗 |
[18:12] | Well well, there he is. Joey bishop. | 乔主教来了 |
[18:14] | Hey, Adam. What are you doing here? | 亚当 你来这干嘛 |
[18:16] | Here we are, three Jews walking into a bar. | 我们来了 三个犹太人进了家酒吧 |
[18:20] | And I don’t see anyone checking out the commercial possibilities, do you? | 我没看到有人想把这买下来 是吗 |
[18:22] | That’s why you’re here? | 这就是你来的原因吗 |
[18:24] | You didn’t have to come here with three Jewish people. | 你不必和三个犹太人一起来 |
[18:27] | – Oh, yes I did. – Hold on, let’s put the brakes on here. | -是的 -好了 我们打住 |
[18:29] | I know this is ironic, | 我知道这很讽刺 |
[18:31] | we’re just in here to prove a point to this anti-semite, | 我们是来反对歧视犹太人的 |
[18:33] | but I think this bar does have some commercial possibilities. | 但我认为这酒吧还是有价值买的 |
[18:35] | – Are you joking? – Yeah, this is a gorgeous space. | -你是开玩笑吗 -这里很不错 |
[18:38] | I don’t know if you’re being incredibly sarcastic or– | 我不知道你是不是在说反话或者 |
[18:40] | We’ve been looking to invest in something for quite some time. | 我们最近在找项目投资 |
[18:43] | – This is it, Adam. – I’ve got to stop you. | -亚当 就是它了 -我要制止你 |
[18:45] | This bar is O’flaherty’s | 这酒吧1909年就是弗雷哈迪的 |
[18:47] | since 1909. It’s not for sale. | 这是不卖的 |
[18:48] | – Are you the broker? – I am the broker. | -你是经纪人吗 -我是的 |
[18:50] | You’re not the broker. That was a boldfaced lie. | 你不是经纪人 这太假了 |
[18:52] | Obviously you’re not selling your family bar. | 显然任何人都不会卖自己家族酒吧的 |
[18:54] | You’re the fifth generation. Your great-grandfather… | 你是第五代传人 你的祖祖父 |
[18:57] | came on a boat. | 来到船上 |
[18:59] | my great-grandfather, the insufferable racist | 我的祖祖父是种族歧视者 |
[19:01] | who murdered my great-grandmother? | 他杀了我的祖祖母 |
[19:03] | You think I care about carrying on his legacy? | 你认为我会在意他的遗产吗 |
[19:06] | Well, O’flaherty, what would you do if you didn’t own a bar? | 弗雷哈迪如果你没有酒吧你会做什么 |
[19:08] | I would spend six months doing nothing | 我会休息半年 |
[19:09] | but getting in the best shape of my life. | 塑造完美的体型 |
[19:11] | You’re gonna destroy your family business so you can get ripped? | 你会毁了你的家族生意你会没事吗 |
[19:15] | – That’s exactly right. – Unbelievable. | -太对了 -不敢相信 |
[19:17] | – You are a disgrace. – You know what’s disgrace? | -你真丢脸 -你知道什么是丢脸吗 |
[19:20] | My body. | 我的体型 |
[19:23] | – Your friend Adam… – Right. | -你的朋友亚当 -对的 |
[19:25] | Showed up at O’flaherty’s… | 去了弗雷哈迪酒吧 |
[19:27] | – and he bought the bar. – I know. | -他买下了酒吧 -我知道 |
[19:29] | What do you mean, you know? That’s my big story. | 什么意思 你知道吗 这可是大新闻 |
[19:30] | He called me as soon as it happened. | 他买的时候就打电话告诉我了 |
[19:32] | – He called you? – We talk all the time. | -他打给你了吗 -我们一直保持联系 |
[19:34] | I thought you were work friends. | 我以为你们仅仅是同事 |
[19:35] | He’s like my work husband. | 在工作上他就像是我的丈夫 |
[19:36] | We do everything together at work. | 工作上我们相濡以沫 |
[19:38] | Wait wait wait, your work husband? | 等等 你工作上的丈夫 |
[19:40] | – Why not your work coworker? – We’re just good friends. | -不仅是合作吗 -我们只是好朋友 |
[19:43] | Husband implies getting naked comfortably in front of each other. | 丈夫意味着能对一个人袒露一切包括身体 |
[19:46] | Oh, come on, Tim. | 拜托 小炯 |
[19:48] | Why are you being so insecure about this? | 为什么你总是没有安全感呢 |
[19:50] | Because he was hugging you for at least half the meal. | 因为有半顿饭的时间他都搂着你 |
[19:52] | – He’s an affectionate guy. – Oh my god. | -他是个喜欢搞暧昧的人 -天哪 |
[19:55] | – He likes to give back rubs. – He likes to give back rubs? | -他喜欢摸来摸去 -他喜欢摸来摸去 |
[19:57] | It’s what he does. | 他就是这个样的 |
[19:58] | Your work husband likes to give backrubs? | 你工作上的丈夫喜欢摸来摸去 |
[20:01] | Why am I insecure? | 我为什么没有安全感 |
[20:02] | They call him the masseuse in the office sometimes. | 办公室里的人都称他是按摩师 |
[20:05] | I have nothing to say to that. | 我很无语 |
[20:07] | You’re just being weird. He’s my friend | 你太诡异了 他是我朋友 |
[20:08] | and I think you should support him. | 我希望你能理解他 |
[20:10] | The masseuse. I’m gonna support the masseuse. | 按摩师 让我理解那个按摩师 |
[20:13] | All right, the new o’flaherty’s. | 好的 新开张的弗雷哈迪酒吧 |
[20:16] | Yeah, shalom and top of the morning to ya. | 您早上好 |
[20:19] | Wow, not too crowded. | 没什么人嘛 |
[20:21] | That’s gonna change pretty soon. | 情况很快就会改观 |
[20:23] | – Exactly. – What can we do for you? | -是的 -想来点什么 |
[20:25] | All right, let’s order up some beers. | 好的 给我们来点啤酒 |
[20:27] | Okay, I should just say we made a couple tweaks. | 我不得不说我们有妙计了 |
[20:29] | – No more beer. – What do you mean, no more beer? | -没有啤酒 -没有啤酒是什么意思 |
[20:31] | What do you mean, not on tap? | 没有啤酒是什么意思 |
[20:32] | We got rid of the beer. | 我们不提供啤酒 |
[20:33] | Now we serve kosher wine. | 我们卖犹太酒 |
[20:35] | Well, let’s get some nachos and some kosher wine. | 那来点玉米片和犹太酒 |
[20:38] | – We don’t have any nachos anymore. – What do you have? | -我们没有玉米片了 -那你们有什么 |
[20:40] | Instead of nachos and potato skins | 虽然没有玉米片和土豆皮 |
[20:42] | we’ve got gefilte fish and meat kugel. | 但我们有鱼丸和肉丸 |
[20:46] | – You’re joking, right? – No no. | -你在开玩笑 是吗 -不 没有 |
[20:47] | We thought it would be fun if we just forbid | 如果我们不供应肉制品和乳制品 |
[20:49] | the mixing of meat and dairy. | 这将会很有趣 |
[20:51] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么你们要这么做 |
[20:52] | Look, you’re a guy, you come into O’flaherty’s like, | 当你进了一家弗雷哈迪的店你会说 |
[20:54] | “oh god, I’m coming into the same old Irish bar. | “天哪 还是老样子” |
[20:57] | Oh wait, they don’t serve milk and meat here? | 等等 他们不供应牛奶和肉 |
[20:59] | And they don’t serve beer? That’s cool.” | 而且他们不供应啤酒 真酷” |
[21:02] | – This is really– – it’s fun. | -这真的 -真有趣 |
[21:04] | We are the only Jewish-Irish bar | 我们是曼哈顿唯一的犹太爱尔兰酒吧 |
[21:07] | in Manhattan. We got that niche. | 我们太牛了 |
[21:10] | That specific niche of really strict rules | 特殊严格的规定 |
[21:13] | and very bland foods? | 加上清淡的食物 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I think it’s gonna work out pretty well. | 我想会发展得很不错 |
[21:20] | Stupid idiot! | 傻逼 |
[21:22] | There goes another $1.50. | 又少了1.5美元 |
[21:24] | – Adam, hey. What’s the word? – Shmegegge. | -亚当 怎么说 -Shmegegge |
[21:26] | – What? – It’s yiddish for ” I’m a freaking moron.” | -什么 -这是”傻逼”的方言 |
[21:29] | Why are you a moron? | 你怎么是傻逼呢 |
[21:30] | I thought this was a great move starting this Jewish bar. | 我认为犹太酒吧会很成功 |
[21:32] | Jews don’t own bars. Irish people own bars | 犹太人不开酒吧 爱尔兰人才开酒吧 |
[21:35] | because they’re natural- born drunks and they love being around booze. | 因为他们生来就是酒鬼而且嗜酒如命 |
[21:38] | I thought you don’t like stereotypes. | 你不是不喜欢墨守成规嘛 |
[21:40] | I don’t care about that now. All I care about is the money I’m losing. | 我不在乎了 我在乎的是我损失的钱 |
[21:43] | – I love money, Tim. – That’s two in a row now. | -小炯 我爱钱 -现在你承认爱钱了 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I know. I’m insulting myself. | 我知道 我是在羞辱我自己 |
[21:48] | It doesn’t matter. Look what I’ve become. | 没关系 看看我现在的样子 |
[21:49] | What’s Amy doing to me? | 小美对我做了什么 |
[21:50] | Amy? My amy? | 小美 是我的小美吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah, our Amy. My work wife. | 我的小美 我工作上的妻子 |
[21:54] | What does Amy have to do with this? Why are you talking about Amy? | 这和小美有什么关系 为什么提到小美 |
[21:56] | – You know what’s going on here. – I do? | -你知道这是怎么回事 -我知道吗 |
[21:59] | The only reason I showed up here was to make you look bad. | 我出现在这里的唯一原因是让你变得难堪 |
[22:02] | And the only reason I wanted to make you look bad in the first place | 我想让你难堪只有一个理由 |
[22:04] | is because I’m in love with your girlfriend. | 因为我爱上了你女朋友 |
[22:05] | You son of a bitch | 狗娘养的 |
[22:07] | Look, it’s totally unrequited. | 听着 完全没必要 |
[22:08] | – She doesn’t even know. – Amy doesn’t know about this? | -她一点都不知道 -小美不知道吗 |
[22:10] | Tim. Tim. | 小炯 小炯 |
[22:12] | Don’t tell her. It would spoil the work relationship. | 不要告诉她 这会毁了我们的关系 |
[22:15] | We won’t be as productive. Lunches by the lake will be awkward. | 情况会变得很糟 湖边午餐会尴尬 |
[22:18] | I’ll let it be our secret. | 我会保守秘密 |
[22:20] | You just sell this bar back to O’flaherty and everyone’s happy again. | 你把酒吧卖还给弗雷哈迪就好说 |
[22:23] | No, I would take a major loss in this place. | 不 我会损失很大一笔的 |
[22:25] | – I can’t do that. – You want to lose your work wife? | -不行 -你想失去你工作上的妻子吗 |
[22:28] | Fine, you win. | 好的 你赢了 |
[22:30] | Get O’flaherty over here. We’ll negotiate a price. | 把弗雷哈迪都叫过来 我们谈价钱 |
[22:32] | Maybe Friday night? Can you do Friday? | 周五晚上怎么样 没问题吧 |
[22:33] | I can’t do Friday night. We close at sundown on Fridays. | 周五晚上不行 我们周五傍晚就关门了 |
[22:36] | You really should not own a bar. | 你不应该买酒吧的 |
[22:39] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[22:41] | Blast it out. Here we go, up up up. | 用力 加油 起来起来起来 |
[22:43] | Good. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[22:45] | – Thattaway. – That feels good. | -就是这样 -感觉好极了 |
[22:47] | Good lift. | 干得好 |
[22:49] | Who the fuck is this? Yes? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[22:51] | Hey, what’s going on, you crazy son of a bitch? | 怎么了 你这个狗娘养的 |
[22:54] | – Who’s this? – Tim. | -谁啊 -小炯 |
[22:55] | – Tim? – Tim, the o regular from the bar. | -小炯 -小炯 酒吧的常客 |
[22:58] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[23:01] | – Black guy? – No, Tim. | -那个黑人吗 -不 小炯 |
[23:03] | – Help me out. – I drink scotch. | -谁啊 -喝威士忌的那个 |
[23:05] | A lot of people drink scotch. | 很多人都喝威士忌 |
[23:07] | You’ll know me when you see me. | 你看到我就会认出来的 |
[23:08] | Anyway, can you swing by the bar? | 不管怎么样 你能来酒吧吗 |
[23:09] | The new owner needs a little help. | 那个新的店主需要帮助 |
[23:11] | – Help with what? – Co2 line. | -有什么问题啊 -管路问题 |
[23:13] | Okay, I’ll come check it out. | 好的 我会过来的 |
[23:15] | I don’t want to get emotional, but I really miss you. | 我不想肉麻但是我真的想你 |
[23:17] | It would be terrible if you got emotional, | 你肉麻真恶心 |
[23:18] | because I literally have no idea who is calling me. | 因为我都不知道谁在跟我打电话 |
[23:25] | Uh-oh, don’t look now. | 不用看就知道谁来了 |
[23:28] | Is that O’flaherty or Ryan Reynolds? | 是弗雷哈迪还是瑞安·雷诺兹 |
[23:30] | – Ha ha, thank you. – Dude, you are shredded. | -谢谢你 -帅哥 你很猛 |
[23:33] | Yeah, well, you have to apply yourself. | 你得自己去练才行 |
[23:35] | Anyway, somebody called and told me there was a problem | 有人打电话说管路有问题 |
[23:37] | with the co2 line. That is why I’m here. | 我才来的 |
[23:39] | – That was me. There’s no problem. – Oh, a lie. | -是我 其实没问题 -骗我的 |
[23:43] | I just wanted to get you guys in the same room. | 我只是想让你们聚在一起 |
[23:45] | Adam here is having a little buyer’s remorse. | 亚当有点后悔 |
[23:47] | Dude, I need out. You can have the bar back, okay? | 帅哥 我不想干了 你能再买回去吗 |
[23:50] | Good bargaining, Adam. Well played. | 真会砍价 亚当 干的好 |
[23:52] | Look, I made a mistake. This is not my element. | 我犯了个错误 这不是我的强项 |
[23:54] | I’m done. | 我要退出 |
[23:56] | I think he’s getting tempted. | 我想他被诱惑到了 |
[23:58] | – Come on, O’flaherty. – Uh, no thank you. | -买吧 弗雷哈迪 -不 谢谢 |
[24:00] | I, for the first time in my life, have no responsibilities | 在我人生中第一次没有担子 |
[24:03] | and no stupid customers telling me your petty problems | 没有愚蠢的顾客告诉我各种烦恼 |
[24:06] | that I have to pretend to care about. | 还要我假装很关心这些 |
[24:08] | You’re honestly gonna say you don’t miss us? | 你能亲口说你不想我们吗 |
[24:10] | – You don’t miss me? – No, I don’t miss you. | -你不想念我吗 -不 不想 |
[24:12] | Just to win this argument I’m gonna take off my shirt. | 为了证明这个我要脱衣服了 |
[24:14] | – Look at this body. – Jesus. | -看看这身肌肉 -天哪 |
[24:16] | You can’t argue with these results. | 在这身肌肉面前你无言以对 |
[24:17] | – I will sell for half! – Seriously? | -我半价卖你 -真的吗 |
[24:20] | – Seriously. – Oh, done. | -真的 -成交 |
[24:22] | – Wow, couldn’t stay away from his family. – Knew it. | -他就是不能离开他的家人 -我就知道 |
[24:26] | I just made a fortune off of his incompetence. | 他的经营不善我赚了一笔 |
[24:27] | That’s all this is about. | 就只是这样 |
[24:28] | – You missed us. – No, I really did not. | -你还是想念我们的 -不 真没有 |
[24:30] | – Oh, God. – Adam, you got to look at the bright side. | -天哪 -亚当 你要想想好的方面 |
[24:34] | You set out to disprove a stereotype | 你不是一向反对墨守成规的吗 |
[24:36] | and you showed that it’s possible for Jews to have no business sense. | 你也证明了犹太人也有可能不会经商 |
[24:40] | It’s a partial victory. | 算是成功了一半 |
[24:42] | Speaking of stereotypes, I’m gonna get shitfaced right now. | 再说老套我就要翻脸了 |
[24:44] | – Let’s do it. – Ha ha, who’s Irish? | -我们开始吧 -谁是爱尔兰人 |