时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:10] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:14] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:18] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:22] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:26] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:30] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:34] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:47] | All right, Whoo! | 好了 |
[00:49] | Let’s see what we got here. Okay okay. | 让我们看看现在台面什么情况 |
[00:51] | You ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[00:53] | You can just take the shot. | 你就出杆打球吧 |
[00:54] | This one’s called the Don Quixote. | 这杆法叫做唐·吉可德 |
[00:57] | – Here we go. – What? | -我要打了 -什么 |
[01:00] | – Damn it! – What happened? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[01:01] | You are a terrible pool player. | 你桌球打得太次了 |
[01:02] | It’s amazing. | 次出水平了 |
[01:04] | You win again. | 你又赢了 |
[01:05] | One, two, three, four, five balls. | 一 二 三 四 五个球 |
[01:08] | – That’s 50 more bucks I owe you. – $190. | -我欠你五十块 -是一百九 |
[01:11] | But my luck’s about to change. Rack ’em up. | 但是我要转运了 你看着吧 |
[01:13] | Here we go, another game! | 再来一局 |
[01:15] | No, I gotta get home actually. My girlfriend’s waiting. | 不行 我要回家了 我女友等我呢 |
[01:19] | – You can’t do that, man. – No, you gotta just pay. | -伙计 别这样 -你就付钱吧 |
[01:22] | No, because you can’t leave without giving me | 我不付 你不能就这么走了 |
[01:24] | a chance to win my money back. | 不给我机会翻盘啊 |
[01:26] | Yeah, he’s right. I mean, that’s basic gambling etiquette. | 没错 他说的对 这是赌博的规矩 |
[01:28] | – Gambling etiquette? – It’s not fair for one guy to win and then leave. | -赌博的规矩 -你这么赢钱就走人不公平 |
[01:32] | – It’s not cool. – But when do I ever get to leave? | -太不厚道 -那我什么时候能走呢 |
[01:34] | When you have lost. That’s how it works. | 你输了就能走了 这是规矩 |
[01:36] | And by the way, I don’t have any money, | 再说了 我没带钱 |
[01:38] | so you have to play anyway. | 所以你只能再打下去 |
[01:39] | -Joke’s on you. – Wait. You don’t have any money? | -被耍了吧 -等等 你没带钱 |
[01:42] | – Dude, I’m a hustler. – You’re a hustler? | -老兄 我是个桌球骗子 -桌球骗子 |
[01:44] | – You’ve been losing for two hours. – Yeah, well… | -你都连输了两个小时 -是的 |
[01:46] | – That’s how a hustle works. -Thank you. | -骗子就是这德性 -谢谢 |
[01:48] | I lose a bunch of games on purpose. | 我故意输个几局 |
[01:50] | You get all confident, and then bam… | 等你有了自信爆棚之后 |
[01:52] | I pull out a tiny suitcase. You’re like, “what’s that?” | 我拿出个小箱子 你会问”里面是什么” |
[01:54] | And I’m like, “it’s my custom cue, a.k.a. Kevin.” | 我会说”这是专门定制的球杆 叫凯文” |
[01:57] | When was that gonna happen? It’s almost midnight. | 你说的这套啥时候上演啊 都快半夜了 |
[01:59] | It’s like smoking a piece of pork. | 慢工出细活儿 |
[02:01] | – It takes a long time. – Yes. | -这个需要时间 -对的 |
[02:03] | I don’t have time to smoke a…piece of pork. | 我可没时间出什么细活儿 |
[02:05] | Ugh, this is a time-honored tradition. | 这是个历久弥新的传统 |
[02:08] | There’s a code and you’re disrespecting it | 有一系列的规矩 是你侮辱了这个传统 |
[02:11] | and I don’t appreciate it. | 我太不爽了 |
[02:12] | – That’s fair. – I’m gonna go get a nice kebab. | -说得对 -我要走了 吃个宵夜 |
[02:14] | – and go home and sleep. – He’s leaving the bar. | -然后回家睡觉 -他就这么走了 |
[02:16] | Bye. | 晚安 |
[02:17] | That was rude. You should have let him take you. | 太无礼了 你应该和他一起去 |
[02:21] | Yeah, he bets me and then the guy, he just left. | 是的 他和我赌球 然后就这么走了 |
[02:23] | Tim, we could really use $190. | 小炯 一百九十块是个大数目 |
[02:25] | If you say it like that, it sounds like we’re poor. | 你这么说好像我们很穷似的 |
[02:28] | Come on, we got a microwave oven and a toaster oven. | 好啦 我们有微波炉有烤炉 |
[02:32] | – Seriously? – Who has multiple ovens? Rich people. | -这也算 -谁家有两个炉子的 有钱人家咯 |
[02:34] | Someone took advantage of you | 你被人占了便宜 |
[02:36] | and, as usual, you just backed down. | 你却一如既往地退缩了 |
[02:38] | No, I didn’t back down. | 不 我没有退缩 |
[02:39] | I stood there and made sarcastic comments | 他自说自话的时候 |
[02:42] | as he continued to do as he pleases. | 我在一旁对他冷嘲热讽呢 |
[02:45] | Just call the guy and make him give you the money. | 你给那人打电话 让他付你钱 |
[02:47] | – If I do, will you stop nagging me about it? – What? | -如果我去问他要了 你能别唠叨了吗 -什么 |
[02:49] | – What happened? You talking to me? – “Stop nagging”? | -怎么了 你在和我说话 -“别唠叨” |
[02:52] | I didn’t say that word. That’s the forbidden word. | 我没用那个词 那是个禁语 |
[02:54] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[02:55] | – I’ll stop saying “nagging.” – You just said it again. | -我不说什么”唠叨”了 -你又说了 |
[02:57] | – What, “nagging”? – Stop! | -说什么了 “唠叨” -别说了 |
[02:59] | – You’re nagging me right now. – No, I’m not. | -你又在对我唠叨了 -不 我没有 |
[03:01] | – You can’t nag someone… – Stop saying that word! | -你不能老对别人唠叨 -别说那个词了 |
[03:03] | Enough. Enough with the… persistent requests. | 够了 别老对我发号施令 |
[03:08] | – Oh, Stu. – Tim. | -司徒 -小炯 |
[03:09] | You’re looking at a furious guy. | 老子很生气 |
[03:11] | Furious George: The angry monkey. | 生气的乔治 愤怒的猴子 |
[03:13] | – It’s not funny. – You do look like a monkey. | -别开玩笑 -你长得是像猴子 |
[03:15] | How do I get in touch with your buddy, | 我怎么能找到你朋友 |
[03:17] | – the pool hustler? – Gabe? | -那个打桌球的 -盖博 |
[03:18] | – Is that his name? – That guy’s not my buddy. | -他叫这个名字吗 -那人不是我朋友 |
[03:20] | I lost money to him at poker and couldn’t pay. | 我打牌输给他了没钱付账 |
[03:22] | You brought him in and said, | 你把他带来的时候说 |
[03:23] | “hey, everyone, meet my buddy.” | “伙计们 这是我朋友” |
[03:24] | I just said that because he said he would let me off the hook | 我这么说是因为他答应免我的欠款 |
[03:27] | if I introduced him to my friends | 如果我把他介绍给我朋友 |
[03:28] | so that he could rip them off. | 这样一来他能敲你们一笔 |
[03:30] | I don’t appreciate that. | 你太差劲了 |
[03:31] | What you’re missing here is the silver lining, | 你没看到事情好的一面 |
[03:33] | and that is that I consider you a friend. | 至少我把你当做朋友 |
[03:35] | And that is the point of the story here. | 这才是最重要的 |
[03:37] | – No, I want my money. – It’s a touching moment. | -不对 我要我的钱 -这是感人的一刻 |
[03:39] | I don’t need the friendship. I need the hundred… | 我不要什么友谊 我要那一百多块 |
[03:41] | You need to acknowledge these moments, Tim. | 你得接受这样的时刻 |
[03:43] | I’m getting furious now. | 我要生气了 |
[03:44] | I can tell because nothing about you has changed. | 我看得出 因为你没有什么改观 |
[03:46] | Do you have his phone number? | 你有那人的电话吗 |
[03:47] | – I got something better. – Got his address? | -我有更好的东西 -你有他的地址 |
[03:49] | I have a series of clues and hints which, if deciphered correctly, | 我有些线索和暗号 如果你破译正确 |
[03:52] | will lead you to an underground card game | 就能找到他一直去的 |
[03:54] | which he plays in occasionally. | 那个地下赌场 |
[03:56] | It’s not better than a phone number. | 这玩意儿还不如电话号码呢 |
[03:58] | – It’s as good as a phone number. – No, it’s a little worse. | -这和电话号码一样的 -不 要差点 |
[04:01] | Six of one, six of the other. | 半斤 八两 |
[04:04] | Hey, you know, is this the underground poker game? | 你好 这里是地下赌场吗 |
[04:07] | – I don’t know. Uh, I’m a bum. – You’re a bum? | -不知道 我是个流浪汉 -你是流浪汉 |
[04:09] | Nice meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[04:12] | -That’s a pretty sweet microwave, by the way. – Thank you. | -你捡了个很好的微波炉 -谢谢 |
[04:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:16] | Is this the underground poker club? | 这里是地下赌场吗 |
[04:17] | Underground poker club? That sounds illegal. | 地下赌场 听着是违法的吧 |
[04:20] | This is a bookstore. | 这里是书店 |
[04:22] | – It’s not a bookstore. – Yeah, it is. | -这不是书店 -这里是的 |
[04:23] | Books ‘n’ Stuff… that’s the name of the store. | 书店的名字叫 书和杂物 |
[04:25] | Oh, man, I just wanna ask you a question. | 我就问你一个问题 |
[04:27] | Okay, officer. | 是的长官 |
[04:28] | – You can ask me any question you want. – I’m not a cop. | -你尽情地问吧 -我不是警察 |
[04:31] | I don’t have a gun. I’m not muscular. | 我没带枪 也不强壮 |
[04:33] | – I’m not confident. – You know what you look like? | -我也不自信 -你知道你像什么吗 |
[04:35] | – What? – A snitch. | -什么 -一个线人 |
[04:36] | – Come on. – Doesn’t take muscles to be a snitch. | -得了吧 -线人又不用很强壮的 |
[04:38] | – I’m not a snitch. – You got a little snitch mouth, don’t you? | -我不是线人 -你谈吐很像 |
[04:41] | He does have that snitch mouth. | 他说话确实像线人 |
[04:42] | That’s the first thing I thought too. | 我一开始就是这么想的 |
[04:44] | – Is anyone talking to you? – No. | -有人在和你说话吗 -没有 |
[04:45] | He can’t wait for people to talk to him. | 他巴不得有人和他说话 |
[04:47] | He would never get to say anything. | 他一直没机会说 |
[04:49] | I’m looking for a guy named Gabe. He plays in the game. | 我在找个叫盖博的人 他在这里玩牌 |
[04:51] | – I could tell you where you can find Gabe. – Yeah? | -我告诉你哪里能找到他 -真的 |
[04:53] | But you show up there and they’re gonna ask you | 但是在那里他们会问你 |
[04:55] | a lot more questions than I did. | 比我问的还要多的问题 |
[04:58] | Sounds very dramatic. | 听上去挺刺激的 |
[05:02] | How did you hear about Madison Academy? | 你是从哪里听说麦迪逊学院的 |
[05:05] | Um, I was looking for an underground card game | 我在找一个地下赌场 |
[05:08] | and some guy told me through a door… | 那边一个人隔着门告诉我的 |
[05:10] | I did not receive your pamphlet if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没收到你们的宣传册 如果你关心的是这个的话 |
[05:13] | – I… I’m looking for Gabe. – Oh, Mr. Rickson. | -我在找盖博 -是找里克森先生 |
[05:16] | He teaches in b26. | 他在B26教室上课 |
[05:17] | – He can’t be a teacher. – Oh, yes. | -他不是老师吧 -是的 他是 |
[05:19] | He brings math to the masses. | 他把数学带给了大众 |
[05:22] | I can’t imagine it’s the same Gabe. | 我不敢相信竟然是他 |
[05:24] | Okay, since the two triangles | 好了 因为这两个三角形 |
[05:27] | ade and abc are what, are what? | ADE和ABC是什么三角形啊 |
[05:29] | Similar, you get… | 相似三角形 所以 |
[05:32] | – Hey. – Okay, everybody, | -你好 -好了 同学们 |
[05:34] | I gotta deal with this dingaling outside my door. | 我要去和门外的家伙说两句 |
[05:36] | Give me a second. | 稍微走开下 |
[05:38] | What the heck’s going on here, man? | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[05:40] | What are you doing? You’re a math teacher? | 你是干什么的 数学老师吗 |
[05:42] | I’m a math genius. It’s why I’m so good at pool. | 我是个数学天才 所以桌球才玩得那么好 |
[05:45] | – I see all the angles. – Really? | -我能计算出各种角度 -真的 |
[05:46] | I guess there was one angle you didn’t calculate properly… | 我想有个角度你没计算好 |
[05:50] | The Tim angle. | 那就是小炯角 |
[05:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:54] | – It’s at a right angle. – All right. | -这是个直角 -好吧 |
[05:56] | – Pointy. – That’s great. | -非常尖 -太好了 |
[05:57] | Do you want me to give you your money? | 你想让我还你钱 |
[05:58] | – I don’t have it. – You gotta pay. | -我没钱 -你得还 |
[06:00] | I came to the school. It’s a dramatic gesture. | 我都来学校了 这很夸张的吧 |
[06:02] | – You’re gonna pay at this point. – Nope. | -你现在得还钱 -不还 |
[06:04] | – Unbelievable. I’m telling the principal. – What? | -太无赖了 我去告诉校长去 -什么 |
[06:06] | – I’m telling on you. – What are you, a little tattletale? | -我去告发你 -这算什么 打小报告 |
[06:08] | – I don’t care if I’m a grown man. – Tattletale Tim. | -我不在乎自己是不是成年了 -告密者小炯 |
[06:11] | Dude, you’re still tattling? | 老兄 你还打小报告啊 |
[06:12] | – Man, like, how old are you? – Still tattling? | -你都几岁了啊 -什么叫还在打啊 |
[06:14] | I stopped for a good 15 years | 我都有十五年没打过了 |
[06:16] | and now I’m coming for a comeback. | 现在是我回归的时候了 |
[06:19] | A pool hustler? That’s so awesome! | 桌球骗子 太强了 |
[06:22] | – Thank you, thank you. – Awesome? | -谢谢 -太强了 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – You’re the principal? | -是啊 -你是校长吗 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – It’s a crime. | -是的 -他这么做是犯罪 |
[06:26] | Well, it’s one of the cool crimes. | 那也是种很酷的罪行吧 |
[06:29] | You know, like bank robbing or embezzling. | 就和抢银行和挪用公款差不多 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I’m like a character Clive Owen would play or something. | 是啊 我这角色应该由克里夫·欧文来扮演 |
[06:33] | No, we’re here to tell on him. | 别搞错了 我们是来告发他的 |
[06:35] | – I’m telling on him. – Okay okay. | -我举报他 -好的 |
[06:37] | – Hey! What the hell, Gabe? – Uh, no no no. | -盖博这他妈的怎么回事 -不不不 |
[06:39] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[06:41] | Emma said that some creepy lesbian | 艾玛说有个神经病拉拉 |
[06:43] | was yelling at you in the hall about being a pool hustler? | 在大厅里冲着你吼 说你是个桌球骗子 |
[06:45] | – Me? No, I’m not a lesbian. – It’s the haircut. | -我吗 我不是拉拉 -你发型挺像的 |
[06:47] | – You told me that you stopped. – Don’t do this now. | -你说过你洗手不干的啊 -别在这儿嚷嚷 |
[06:49] | How are were supposed to have a future together | 你这么不老实 |
[06:51] | if you can’t be honest with me? | 往后的日子怎么过啊 |
[06:52] | – Don’t do this here. – It’s over! | -别在这儿吵 -我们结束了 |
[06:54] | Here’s your stupid underwear back. | 你的内裤还给你 |
[06:55] | – No. – Asshole! | -别啊 -混蛋 |
[06:56] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[06:58] | Gabe? | 盖博 |
[06:59] | Here’s the thing… we did have a sexual relationship, | 事情是这样的 我们确实发生过性关系 |
[07:02] | but never on school grounds. | 但不在校园里 |
[07:03] | We only had sex at Quizno’s, which is where she works. | 我们只在奇世诺里做爱 她在那里上班 |
[07:06] | So if anything, she should lose her job | 再怎么样 也应该是她丢了饭碗 |
[07:08] | and I should be fine. | 我应该没关系的 |
[07:09] | Hmm. First of all, you should never give | 首先 你不该 |
[07:12] | – your underwear to a woman. – Okay. | -把你的内裤给女人 -好的 |
[07:13] | Second of all, you should not be dating one of the students. | 其次 你不该和学生谈恋爱 |
[07:16] | I think you could state that even more emphatically. | 我觉得这点你可以再强调下 |
[07:18] | It really upsets me that you did it at Quizno’s | 让我窝火的是你们在奇世诺里面做 |
[07:21] | because I have a lot of my sandwiches there. | 我在那里吃过好几顿三明治 |
[07:23] | The thought of you and one of my students making love | 一想到你和我的学生在 |
[07:25] | back behind the counter… Where in Quizno’s? | 柜台后面嘿咻 你们具体在哪里做 |
[07:27] | You’re asking all the wrong questions. | 你问得都是些什么问题啊 |
[07:29] | Look, man, I’m not a kind of monster | 听着 伙计 我不是那种 |
[07:31] | that’s gonna get my stuff on the meat at Quizno’s. | 会发泄在店里食物上的变态 |
[07:33] | – I eat there too. – You did not have relations on the meat? | -我也要在那里吃饭的 -你们没在肉上做 |
[07:35] | Nowhere near the meat, no. | 绝对没有 |
[07:37] | Well, thank you for getting me fired. | 都是你干的好事 我被解雇了 |
[07:39] | Me? I got you fired? | 我吗 是我害的吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, you showed up, everything’s gone to crap. | 是的 你出现后一切都完了 |
[07:44] | Who else should I blame? | 我还能怪谁 |
[07:44] | Gabe, you had sex with a student at a Quizno’s. | 盖博 你在奇世诺里和学生嘿咻 |
[07:47] | She slept with me, okay? | 是她主动的 |
[07:49] | I just laid there with an erection. | 我只要勃起后躺着就行 |
[07:50] | – You know what? – What’s up, girl? | -你知道吗 -有事吗 女士们 |
[07:52] | – You’re obviously not gonna pay… – Wait wait wait. | -我看你是不准备还钱了 -等等 |
[07:54] | What if I told you I had a plan for how to get the money? | 我有个弄钱的办法 你看如何 |
[07:57] | Does it involve going to an ATM? | 是去自动取款机拿钱吗 |
[07:58] | – If it involves going to an atm… – Exactly. | -如果是的话 -没错 |
[08:00] | But instead of going to an ATM, | 但是我们不是去自动取款机 |
[08:02] | we’re gonna go to the horse track. | 我们去赌马 |
[08:03] | That’s a liberal use of the word “exactly.” | 你的”没错”含义真广泛啊 |
[08:05] | I got a rock-solid tip coming in at 50-1. | 我有一个可靠的消息 一赔五十啊 |
[08:08] | I just need $200 for the bet. | 就需要二百块下注 |
[08:09] | We split the winnings. It’s $10,000. | 我们平分奖金吧 有一万块呢 |
[08:12] | Nagging Blonde in the 10th. | 第十场的唠叨金毛 |
[08:15] | Nagging Blonde? | 唠叨金毛 |
[08:17] | – I know a nagging blonde. – That’s a sign. | -我认识个唠叨金毛 -这是个预兆啊 |
[08:22] | All right, Tim, let’s go. Cough it up. | 好了小炯 我们走 搞定之 |
[08:24] | This place… I gotta say… a little depressing, no? | 这地方挺压抑的啊 |
[08:27] | What’s depressing about it? | 哪里压抑了啊 |
[08:28] | Pardon me, gentlemen. Hello, hi. | 对不起先生们 |
[08:30] | I wonder if I might | 你们是否 |
[08:31] | be able to borrow cab fare from one of you guys. | 能借我点钱打车吗 |
[08:33] | The, uh, trifecta did not work out as I had hoped | 三连胜式[赌马的一种]和我想的有出入 |
[08:36] | and consequently, I lost my wheelchair and also my pants. | 于是我输了轮椅和我的裤子 |
[08:39] | You’re dragging yourself across the floor? | 你就这么在地上爬吗 |
[08:41] | – Well, for now, yes. – How much for that shirt? | -是的 暂时吧 -你这衬衫卖多少钱 |
[08:43] | – The shirt? – Yeah. | -衬衫 -是的 |
[08:44] | I’ll sell you the shirt for 20 bucks. | 卖二十块 |
[08:46] | I’ll give you five bucks for the shirt. | 五块钱卖吗 |
[08:47] | – Well, thank you very much. – Here you go. | -好的 谢谢 -给你钱 |
[08:49] | This place is not uplifting. | 此地士气低落啊 |
[08:51] | Yeah, track’s full of crazy characters, man. | 赌马场有很多怪人的 |
[08:53] | All right, forget about him. | 你忘了他吧 |
[08:55] | Just remember why you came… the sign. | 想想你为什么而来 为了那个预兆 |
[08:57] | Never ignore the sign, Tim. | 千万别忽视预兆 小炯 |
[08:59] | – Why are you here, by the way? – Dollar hds. | -我说什么风把你吹来了 -为了钱啊 简称hds |
[09:01] | – That means “hotdogs”? – You know it. | -那是热狗的缩写 -你懂的 |
[09:03] | Jesus Christ, you guys. The race is about to start. | 天啊 兄弟们 比赛要开始了 |
[09:05] | Fine. I can’t believe I’m paying. | 好吧 不敢相信我竟然会给你钱 |
[09:06] | – Hey, buddy. – What? | -朋友 -怎么 |
[09:07] | Don’t cut my hotdog conversation short. | 我说热狗的时候你别打岔 |
[09:09] | – Gabe. – Mom? | -盖博 -老妈 |
[09:11] | – What are you doing here? – I’m here to save you. | -你怎么来了 -我来拯救你 |
[09:13] | – Let’s do this! – Who are you? | -我们开始吧 -你是谁 |
[09:14] | This man is here to help you, Gabe. | 这人是来帮助你的 |
[09:16] | – He’s an interventionist. – Hey, let’s do this! | -他是个心理干预师 -我们开始吧 |
[09:18] | – What’s going on here? – You wanna know what’s going on? | -这怎么回事啊 -你想知道怎么回事 |
[09:21] | – I do. – You have a gambling addiction, young man. | -是的 -年轻人 你有赌瘾 |
[09:24] | Me? No. I’m well-adjusted. | 我吗 我没问题啊 |
[09:26] | I’m not here to play games with you, fella. | 我来可不是和你们闹着玩的 |
[09:29] | I see what you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[09:30] | I’m not blinded by my memories of how… | 我没有被记忆蒙住双眼 |
[09:32] | – Uh, no, not him. – What? | -不是他 -什么 |
[09:34] | I’m not Gabe. | 我不是盖博 |
[09:35] | It’s just that he… | 只是他 |
[09:36] | He’s got that weak-willed thing about him… | 他看上去意志薄弱 |
[09:38] | kind of a slouch… | 无精打采的 |
[09:40] | – …and sad of face. – This is the guy. | -苦逼脸 -他才是你要找的人 |
[09:41] | – I am the guy, but… – Hey, let’s do this! | -是我 但是 -我们开始吧 |
[09:43] | I don’t have a gambling problem, okay, sir? | 我没有沉迷于赌博 |
[09:46] | Then why are you at the track in the middle of the afternoon? | 那你怎么会下午来赌马场的 |
[09:48] | My brother gave me a tip on a horse. I can’t lose. | 我哥给了我条小道消息 保准能赢 |
[09:51] | That was just a trick to get you down here. | 这只是为了把你引过来 |
[09:52] | – What’s this? – Surprise! | -这算什么 -给你个惊喜 |
[09:54] | – It’s still a good tip, right? – I doubt it. | -你的消息应该准确的吧 -难说 |
[09:56] | I don’t know anything about horses at all. | 我对赌马一无所知 |
[09:58] | I just picked a name off of a racing form. | 我就从比赛单里随便找了个名字 |
[09:59] | The brother is screwing me. | 你哥把我害惨了 |
[10:01] | I hate to intervene… That’s a joke. | 我不想干涉你们 开玩笑的 |
[10:05] | I hope you enjoyed it | 希望你们觉得好笑 |
[10:06] | because it’s the only one I’ll be telling today. | 因为之后要说正经的了 |
[10:08] | Who did that? Was that me? | 谁”嘿”的 是我吗 |
[10:10] | – Yes, you… that was you. – Hey! It’s a tick. | -是你 -成习惯了 |
[10:12] | You’re not aware you’re doing that? | 你不知道你在这么做吗 |
[10:14] | Sometimes I’m doing the “hey” on purpose and some… hey! | 有时我故意的 有时我不经意 |
[10:17] | See that? I didn’t mean to do that. | 瞧见没 这是不经意的 |
[10:18] | Let’s do this! | 让我们开始吧 |
[10:24] | You are just no longer the Gabe I know. | 盖博 你不是我所认识的盖博了 |
[10:26] | I look at you and I don’t see | 看着你 已经不见 |
[10:28] | the little boy who suckled at my breasts. | 从前那个吸我奶的小孩子了 |
[10:31] | My heart breaks for you, Gabe. | 我为你心痛啊 |
[10:33] | – It’s not a fun day at the track. – Why are we here? | -今天太无聊了 -我们怎么会来的啊 |
[10:35] | Gabe has the ticket still. The horse could still win. | 盖博还拿着彩票 那马还是有可能赢的 |
[10:38] | – I mean, it was a sign. – Let’s do this! | -毕竟 是有预兆的 -我们开始吧 |
[10:40] | So, Gabe, I hope you listen to us | 所以 盖博我希望你能听我们的话 |
[10:42] | and go to rehab tonight | 今晚就去接受戒赌治疗 |
[10:44] | and that your next bet is on yourself. | 你下一个赌注将会是押在你自己身上 |
[10:49] | – Awesome intervention. – What? | -这批斗会太成功了 -什么 |
[10:51] | Tim, why are you… Why are you clapping? | 小炯你鼓掌干什么啊 |
[10:53] | – We don’t clap at interventions? – Not there, no. | -批斗会的时候我们不鼓掌吗 -还没到时候呢 |
[10:55] | When? Randomly throughout? | 那什么时候呢 是想拍就拍的吗 |
[10:57] | Hey! Tim, do you have something you wanna share? | 小炯你有什么话要和我们分享的吗 |
[10:59] | No, just the clapping. | 没有了 我就拍拍手可以了 |
[11:01] | Everybody, all eyes on Tim. | 同志们 有请小炯 |
[11:02] | – No, the brother’s next. – It’s Tim time. | -不 他哥哥先来 -现在是小炯时间 |
[11:04] | – I… – Hey! Go. | -我 -开始 |
[11:06] | – Yeah, heal me, Tim. – Please. | -是啊 请治好我吧 -求你了 |
[11:07] | And they’re off! | 比赛开始了 |
[11:09] | Chicken of the Air up on the rail and after an early lead | 飞天小鸡一马当先 早早取得了领先 |
[11:12] | with Nagging Blonde second on the outside. | 唠叨金毛在外圈处于第二 |
[11:13] | Should we be doing this with such a great view of the track? | 这种能看到比赛的地方适合开批斗会吗 |
[11:16] | Hup! This is exactly where we can confront Gabe’s temptation. | 正是这样才能帮盖博抵抗诱惑 |
[11:18] | He’s passed with Relish! | 他和开胃小菜一起通过 |
[11:19] | I love stuff with relish. | 我就喜欢名字中带开胃小菜的 |
[11:21] | Are you seriously watching a race | 你们在批斗会上 |
[11:22] | in the middle of my intervention? | 还能有心欣赏比赛啊 |
[11:23] | – I am indeed. – Whoa whoa whoa! Look at Nagging Blonde! | -我可以哦 -快看唠叨金毛 |
[11:25] | It’s Nagging Blonde neck and neck with Relish! | 唠叨金毛与开胃小菜齐头并进了 |
[11:27] | – Look at her go. – She’s making her move. | -你们看啊 -她开始超越了 |
[11:29] | – Gabriel, stop. – Let’s go, Nagging Blonde! | -盖博别看了 -冲啊唠叨金毛 |
[11:31] | – It’s Nagging Blonde! – Come on, nag, nag, nag. | -领先的是唠叨金毛 -加油啊 |
[11:33] | Up to Nagging Blonde who’s pulling away! | 领先的唠叨金毛开始拉开差距了 |
[11:35] | Come on, nag it up, nag it up, nag it up! | 加油加油 |
[11:38] | – Yes! – We won! | -太好了 -我们赢了 |
[11:39] | – We did it! – Holy shit, five each! | -我们成功了 -太好了 五五分成 |
[11:40] | – $10,000! – Oh my God. | -一万美金啊 -天啊 |
[11:43] | Get it up there, brother, mother, | 大家庆祝吧 他哥 他妈 |
[11:45] | interventionist, st… | 批斗师 |
[11:47] | Get it up there. | 大家庆祝吧 |
[11:50] | This is like watching somebody shoot up. | 看起来就像是高潮要射了一样 |
[11:52] | – Let’s rent a limo and drink. – No. Shut up, Tim. | -我们租个轿车去喝酒吧 -别说了小炯 |
[11:55] | – Go, Gabe. – Let’s collect the winnings. | -去吧 盖博 -我们去领奖吧 |
[11:57] | If you cash that ticket, Gabe, that’s gambling. | 盖博如果你去领奖了 那就算赌博了 |
[11:59] | No, it’s not addicted to cashing out. | 不对 去领奖不算是赌瘾的 |
[12:01] | Look, this is the point: No more easy money, Gabe. | 重点是 不要再不劳而获了 |
[12:03] | – Exactly. – Let’s not be. | -对啊 -别这样啊 |
[12:05] | – Tear up that ticket. – Yes. | -把彩票撕了吧 -对的 |
[12:07] | – No. – Heal thyself, Gabe. | -别啊 -自我救赎吧 |
[12:09] | – Tear the ticket. – What? | -撕了彩票 -什么 |
[12:11] | – My singsong got out of hand there. – Shut up, everybody. | -我情不自禁想唱歌了 -你们别吵了 |
[12:14] | I’ll do it for you, mom, okay? | 老妈 我这么做是为了你 |
[12:15] | – If I tear up the ticket… – Holy shit. | -如果我撕了那彩票 -妈的 |
[12:17] | – Oh my God. – I tear up my past. | -我的天啊 -就等于我撕毁了我的过去 |
[12:19] | – And I enter a bright future… – I’ll be taking that. | -我会有个美好的未来 -票子给我吧 |
[12:22] | – What? – Good luck, Gabe! | -什么 -祝你好运盖博 |
[12:23] | Gambling is a disease! | 赌博是种病哦 |
[12:26] | If he knew what he looked like running, | 如果他知道自己跑起来是啥样子 |
[12:28] | he would never run. | 他不会再跑了 |
[12:30] | All right, classy dinner. | 高档的晚餐 |
[12:32] | – I’m proud of you for getting that money back. – Thank you. | -你能把钱要回来我真为你自豪 -谢谢 |
[12:34] | – Can we get some more wine? – Yeah, let’s drink it up. | -我们能再喝点酒吗 -好啊 干杯 |
[12:36] | I don’t think we’re gonna go over the 190, but… | 我想这顿饭吃不掉一百九十块的吧 |
[12:38] | – We can go well over it, to be honest. – What do you mean? | -事实上超过了也没关系 -你什么意思 |
[12:41] | I, uh, kinda fell into a little money. | 我小小赚了一笔 |
[12:43] | – What? – We were at the track. | -你说什么 -我们赌马去了 |
[12:45] | I saw a horse. The name reminded me of you. | 我看到匹马 她的名字让我想起了你 |
[12:47] | I said, “you know what? I’m gonna let it ride on my girl.” | 我就说”就这样吧 我就以女友之名赌一把” |
[12:49] | – That’s so sweet. – Yeah, it’s very sweet. | -真浪漫 -是啊 |
[12:51] | Okay, but you have to tell me. | 好吧 但是你得告诉我 |
[12:53] | – What? – I mean, what was the name? | -什么 -她叫什么名字 |
[12:56] | Of the race track? | 你说赌马的那匹 |
[12:57] | What was the name of the horse? | 那马叫什么名字 |
[12:59] | – Oh, the name of the horse. – That reminded you of me. | -那马的名字啊 -就是让你想起我的那匹 |
[13:16] | Stu, we’re coming back from lunch. | 司徒我们才吃过午饭 |
[13:19] | You’re eating a hotdog. | 你还吃热狗啊 |
[13:20] | Yeah, but do you see any relish on it? | 是啊 但是你看我加料了没 |
[13:22] | No, because it’s about setting limits for yourself. | 没有加料 因为我很懂得自我控制 |
[13:24] | Hold up there, fellas. Hold up. | 站着别动 伙计们 |
[13:26] | – What’s going on? – What’s going on? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[13:28] | The circus is in town, my friend. | 马戏团来了 |
[13:29] | – The circus is in town? – That’s correct. | -马戏团 -是的 |
[13:31] | That seems a little old-fashioned, huh? | 这玩意儿都老掉牙了吧 |
[13:33] | What’s old-fashioned about it? | 哪里老掉牙了 |
[13:34] | Marching elephants through New York? | 赶着大象在纽约街道上游行 |
[13:36] | The circus arrived by train | 马戏团是坐火车来的 |
[13:37] | and now the elephants are traveling foot | 现在这些大象要步行 |
[13:39] | from the train station at Madison Square Garden. | 从火车站走到麦迪逊广场花园酒店 |
[13:41] | This feels like a “little rascals” episode. | 这有点像《小流氓》[美国喜剧短片]中的情节 |
[13:43] | Oh, don’t look now, but Stu has a boner. | 别看我 我勃起了 |
[13:46] | – What possibly prompted that? – Sir, I’m Stu, by the way. | -你勃起个毛啊 -顺便提下 我是司徒 |
[13:50] | We’re talking about the circus, st… | 我们在说马戏团的事情 |
[13:51] | It’s this political girl over there. Check ’em out. | 那里有些打标语的女孩子 快看啊 |
[13:53] | Shame on you, circus! | 马戏团可耻 |
[13:56] | She’s so cute. | 她真好看 |
[13:58] | I wish I could shit on your faces! | 我他妈的要把屎涂你脸上 |
[14:00] | – She’s pretty cute. – It’s like a sunflower just at dawn. | -她确实不错 -像朵黎明的向日葵 |
[14:04] | Elephants are like the negro slaves! | 大象就像黑人奴隶 |
[14:07] | Ahem, hello. I am Stu and this is Tim. | 你们好 我是司徒这位是小炯 |
[14:10] | You guys here for the protest? | 你们也来抗议的吗 |
[14:12] | – No, we’re just here to mingle. – No, we’re here to… | -不 我们就是来混混 -我们是来 |
[14:14] | – We’re here to mingle. – No, Tim. We are enraged. | -混混的 -不对 小炯我们很愤怒 |
[14:16] | We are so enraged that just… oh! | 我们怒不可遏了 |
[14:19] | Right on, man. Hey, I like your style. | 不错啊 我看好你 |
[14:22] | – I’m Kim. – What’s up with the blood-drenched clown? | -我是金 -你衣服上满身是血的小丑什么意思 |
[14:25] | It’s the image that captures the true essence of the circus. | 这画面描绘出了马戏团的本质 |
[14:28] | Are you aware of how they treat these poor creatures? | 你知道他们是怎么对待那些可怜的动物吗 |
[14:31] | – No. – They’re whipped and beaten and stabbed, okay? | -不知道 -他们连抽带打还捅 |
[14:34] | It’s really really sad. | 太悲剧了 |
[14:35] | So I want you to take this bullhorn… | 我要你拿这个话筒 |
[14:36] | They don’t advertise that. | 这么做可不好吧 |
[14:37] | – …and tell everyone how you feel. – What do I say? | -告诉大家你的感受 -我说些什么呢 |
[14:40] | – Say what’s in your heart. – Speak your heart. | -你怎么想就怎么说 -畅所欲言 |
[14:42] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Oh, the anger I feel. | 我觉得非常愤怒 |
[14:48] | It’s not a fucking monologue, dude. Yell things. | 你他妈的别自言自语啊 喊响点 |
[14:50] | You’ve really… this whole operation is poorly timed. | 你们这个活动举办的不是时候 |
[14:53] | Get into the logistics of it. | 说两句狠的 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna take this bullhorn and… | 我要把这个话筒 |
[14:56] | – Shove it… – Shove it up their butt or something? | -塞进 -是塞进他们的屁眼里吗 |
[14:58] | – I’m gonna shove it up your butt. – Get mean. | -我要塞进你们的屁眼里 -再爆粗点的 |
[15:00] | – You monsters. – I like the monsters part. | -你们这帮子怪物 -我喜欢他骂怪物 |
[15:02] | – I hope you rot in hell. – Yeah, that was good. | -你们都给我下地狱去吧 -骂得好 |
[15:04] | – Hey, did you just call me a monster? – Keep walking. | -你骂我是怪物吗 -你走开 |
[15:07] | No. Did you call me a monster? | 不行 是你骂我怪物的吗 |
[15:09] | In a fun, light-hearted way. | 我随便骂骂的 |
[15:10] | Hey, you’re a monster, the cookie monster. | 你个怪物 饼干怪 |
[15:13] | No, I’m not the cookie monster. | 我不是饼干怪物 |
[15:14] | – Do you know how much I do for this animal? – No. | -你知道我为这只动物付出多少吗 -不知道 |
[15:16] | I’ve cared for him since he was a baby. | 从它小时候起我就一直照顾它 |
[15:18] | – I feed him with my bare hands. – Really? | -我亲手喂养它的 -是吗 |
[15:20] | Yes, I bottle-fed him. | 是的 我用奶瓶喂的 |
[15:21] | You know how heavy a baby bottle is for an elephant? | 你知道大象宝宝的奶瓶有多重吗 |
[15:23] | That’s actually a little weird. | 这真挺奇怪的 |
[15:25] | You know what I want you to do? | 你猜我要你干什么 |
[15:26] | Go home, have a little lunch, | 回家 吃个午饭 |
[15:28] | – lay down… – Lay down? | -躺床上 -躺床上吗 |
[15:30] | And then go fuck yourself! | 然后操你自己去吧 |
[15:31] | I’m done. I’m setting him free. | 我不干了 我把它放生了 |
[15:33] | He’s yours. | 它归你了 |
[15:34] | Good luck taking care of an elephant. | 照顾大象祝你好运 |
[15:37] | He… he really took offense to that monster comment. | 我叫他怪物他真的怒了啊 |
[15:39] | Congratulations, man. We’ll see you in a bit. | 祝贺你 我们回头见 |
[15:41] | – We gotta keep this show on the road. – What about him? | -我们还得继续闹下去 -这象怎么办 |
[15:43] | – The guy left the rope with you, so… – What? | -那人把牵绳给你了所以 -什么 |
[15:46] | Look, the elephant’s sort of looking at you. | 看 那象在盯着你看 |
[15:48] | – Aw, it’s cute. – You’re his daddy. | -太萌了 -你是它爸爸 |
[15:50] | We gotta go, okay? | 我们得走了 |
[15:51] | Just because we freed one doesn’t mean we’re done. | 不能因为救出一只而不管其他的 |
[15:53] | – No, you… – See you, Tim. | -不 你们 -再见 小炯 |
[15:56] | “He left the rope with you”? | “他把牵绳给了你” |
[15:58] | Is that the rule? | 这就算我的了 |
[16:01] | Tim is stuck with an elephant. | 小炯和一头象困在一起了 |
[16:05] | Same old story. | 怎么又搞成这样啊 |
[16:06] | What’s the good word? | 知道这叫什么吗 |
[16:09] | – Nothing? – He’s hungry. | -不知道 -它饿了 |
[16:11] | – He wants a falafel. – Because you sell falafels? | -他想吃色拉三明治 -就因为你卖这个 |
[16:13] | No, because he wants falafels. | 不 就因为它想吃 |
[16:14] | – Look at him. – That’s the look on his face? | -瞧它啊 -它的表情告诉你的吗 |
[16:16] | That’s the look on that elephant’s face. | 就是那个表情 |
[16:18] | All right, fine. Give me one. | 好吧 给我一个 |
[16:19] | Now you’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[16:21] | Ah, he likes it. He likes the falafel. | 它喜欢吃 它喜欢吃色拉三明治 |
[16:23] | I think I’ll name you, uh… falafel. | 那我就叫你 三明治吧 |
[16:26] | – Very creative. – Hey, guys. | -有创意 -你们好 |
[16:28] | – Hey, listen… – I’m back. | -听着 -我回来了 |
[16:29] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想找麻烦 |
[16:31] | – I don’t wanna fight you. – No no no. | -我不想和你吵 -不不不 |
[16:32] | – I couldn’t leave him. – You’re gonna take him back? | -我不能扔下它 -你要把它带走 |
[16:34] | I love this guy so much and I started to miss him. | 我太爱这家伙了 开始想它了 |
[16:37] | – You started to cry? – Oh, I… well, yes, I did. | -你哭了吗 -是的 我哭了 |
[16:40] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[16:41] | I’m surprised, based on the rage I heard earlier, | 太让我吃惊了 你之前那么愤怒 |
[16:43] | to hear that you started crying within a half-hour. | 过了半小时竟然能哭出来 |
[16:46] | – You wanna revisit the past? – It’s just a wide range of emotions. | -你喜欢翻旧账是吧 -你感情还真丰富啊 |
[16:48] | I came in here with good intentions, to get my boy back. | 我满怀好意的来领我的大象 |
[16:51] | – Now you’re making fun of me? – No, the last thing I wanted. | -你就这么嘲笑我 -没有 我绝无此意 |
[16:54] | – And you’re talking about rage? – Holy shit. | -你提到愤怒是吧 -糟了 |
[16:56] | – I’ll show you rage! – Holy shit. | -我让你见识下什么是愤怒 -完了 |
[16:57] | – You wanna see rage? – No. | -你想见识吗 -不想 |
[16:59] | If I had the time, I would pop | 如果我有时间 |
[17:00] | your goddamn head off your neck. | 我他妈的把你头拧下来 |
[17:02] | Stay away from the circus. | 离马戏团远点 |
[17:03] | You are a numbskull. | 你就是一傻X |
[17:05] | That was the angriest elephant trainer I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最暴怒的训象师 |
[17:08] | All right, people, these numbers are abysmal. | 同志们 我们的业绩差强人意 |
[17:12] | Do they seem acceptable to you? | 你们能接受吗 |
[17:14] | Ahem, excuse. | 打扰了 |
[17:16] | – Who are you? – Which one of you is Tim? | -你是谁 -你们谁是小炯 |
[17:18] | – Why? – I’m looking for you. | -怎么了 -我正找你呢 |
[17:21] | Oh, Tim, | 小炯啊 |
[17:22] | are you part of some kind of Eastern European | 你是不是参与过什么东欧 |
[17:25] | perverse sex thing for underage dudes? | 幼童性变态俱乐部啊 |
[17:26] | Why is that your first thought? | 为什么你首先想到的是这个 |
[17:28] | Look at this gentleman. | 你看看这位的气场 |
[17:29] | Yes, I used to run a sex slave ring. | 是的 我过去是经营过一家性奴集团 |
[17:32] | – I don’t run a sex slave ring. – See what I mean? | -我没有参与过这事儿 -知道我什么意思吗 |
[17:34] | I could see you in it. Red ball in the mouth, | 我仿佛能看见你参与其中 嘴里塞了个红球 |
[17:36] | leather strap, know what I mean? | 被人用皮鞭抽 懂吗 |
[17:38] | You would’ve been very popular. | 你会很走红的 |
[17:39] | – What’s your… – You are a pretty boy. | -你有何 -你长得挺俊的 |
[17:41] | – What’s your business here? – I am “yuggler” with circus. | -你有何贵干啊 -我是马戏团的杂技师 |
[17:43] | You’re a yuggler? | 你是个杂技师 |
[17:45] | You are Tim who fed elephant yesterday on street. | 昨天在街上喂象的是你小炯吧 |
[17:47] | – Am I correct? – How did you find me? I don’t even… | -没错吧 -你怎么找到我的 我都没 |
[17:49] | It is not hard for man like me to find man like you. | 要找你对我而言易如反掌 |
[17:52] | I used to be Romanian secret polizia. | 我以前是罗马尼亚的秘密警察 |
[17:55] | Secret police? Yuggler, I mean, that is a good resume? | 当过秘密警察还当过杂技师 阅历丰富啊 |
[17:58] | Listen, I am sent here to bring you | 他们让我来带你去 |
[18:00] | to Madison Square Garden with me. | 麦迪逊广场花园酒店 |
[18:02] | – Oh, no. – We should really go. | -不 -我们得走了 |
[18:04] | Maybe it will be fun. We will not kill you. | 把我们逗乐了 我们就不杀你了 |
[18:07] | That’s very reassuring. | 这话太让人放心了 |
[18:08] | So what did I do exactly? | 我到底干了什么啊 |
[18:11] | – I don’t know, Tim. – You must know. | -我不知道 -你一定知道的 |
[18:14] | You probably, you know, poisoned elephant, | 很有可能 你毒害了那头象 |
[18:17] | probably killed the beast. | 也有可能把它弄死了 |
[18:19] | – I killed falafel? – You did not kill falafel… | -我杀了三明治 -你没有杀三明治 |
[18:22] | No, that’s his name. Oh my God, this is awful. | 不 那是象的名字 天啊 太糟糕了 |
[18:24] | Awful? | 糟糕 |
[18:25] | Awful falafel. | 糟糕的三明治 |
[18:29] | You’re not in the mood for jokes. | 亏你还有闲情说笑话 |
[18:31] | Oh wow, long line. | 好长的队伍啊 |
[18:33] | Yes. We just show these passes, | 是的 我们亮通行证 |
[18:35] | – they let us backstage. – Hey, Tim! | -他们会让我们到后台去的 -你好 小炯 |
[18:38] | – Oh, protesting. – What up, what up? | -有抗议啊 -怎么了 |
[18:40] | These are my friends. Can I meet you in there? | 他们是我朋友 你去里面等我吧 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – I’ll meet you. | -好的 -我会来的 |
[18:43] | But if you run, | 如果你跑了 |
[18:45] | I will hunt you down like a runaway sex slave, okay? | 我会像抓性奴那样来抓你的 |
[18:49] | – Okay. – Just so we’re clear. | -好的 -话要说说清楚 |
[18:51] | – You gotta be clear. – Who’s your friend? | -是的 清楚了 -这位是谁啊 |
[18:53] | I am Yuri Belov, king of juggle in Ukraine. | 我是尤里·贝勒夫 乌克兰杂技之王 |
[18:56] | Whoa, that’s something. | 太了不起了 |
[18:56] | Take bite of apple, juggle. Take bite of apple, juggle. | 一口苹果耍一会儿 一口苹果耍一会儿 |
[19:01] | Take bite of apple, bow. | 一口苹果 鞠躬致谢 |
[19:03] | Stu, what are you doing here? | 司徒你在这儿干什么 |
[19:05] | You never came back to work. | 你怎么不回来上班了 |
[19:06] | Stu’s helping me hand out literature. | 他在帮我发传单 |
[19:08] | – This is my work, my passion. – Hey, there, little boy. | -这是我的工作我的激情所在 -小朋友 |
[19:10] | – Do you wanna learn about the elephant holocaust? – Yeah, no, thanks. | -你想知道对大象的屠杀吗 -是的 不想 |
[19:14] | – Yeah? But you said “yeah” first. – Oh my God. | -但是你说”是的”了 -天啊 |
[19:16] | Would you condone gang rape, little boy? | 你能原谅轮奸吗 小朋友 |
[19:18] | Do you know what a rape is? | 你知道什么是强奸吗 |
[19:20] | The circus animals are saying no, | 动物们不想要 |
[19:22] | but the ringleaders are saying yes. | 但是那些混蛋却硬要 |
[19:23] | – Don’t do this. – It’s just like when a girl, | -别说了 -这就好比一个女孩子 |
[19:25] | maybe a cheerleader say, is hoisted over a buick. | 例如一个啦啦队长趴在辆别克上 |
[19:28] | And guess who’s behind her… the football team. | 猜猜谁在她后面 一整支足球队 |
[19:30] | – Because that’s what they’re doing! – It’s a circus. | -他们就干这勾当的 -就是个马戏团 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I’m gonna go now. | 我要走了 |
[19:34] | You’re not exempt, okay? I’m gonna follow you. | 我话还没说完 我会跟着你的 |
[19:36] | Stu, I gotta question your choice of ladies. | 司徒我严重质疑你的择偶标准 |
[19:38] | – You don’t want me to be happy, do you? – No, I do. | -你就见不得我开心是吗 -不对 我愿意的 |
[19:40] | – What are you even doing here? – I gotta go backstage. | -你在这儿干嘛呢 -我要去后台 |
[19:42] | – They think I poisoned that elephant. – That’s great. | -他们认为我给那象下了毒 -太棒了 |
[19:44] | – Great? – If we can go backstage with you… | -太棒了 -如果我们和你一起去后台 |
[19:46] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 没门儿 |
[19:48] | We can get some photos | 我们能拍些照 |
[19:49] | of the kind of abuse going on. | 看看都有哪些虐待动物的情况 |
[19:51] | And that way, I will be able | 那样的话 |
[19:52] | to put myself inside of her at some point. | 我就能够好好地”深入”她了 |
[19:54] | Is this a date you’re on? How would you classify this? | 这算是在和她约会吗 你是怎么看待的啊 |
[19:57] | I classify it as I am interacting | 只要是女生和我 |
[19:58] | with a female over a period of time. | 共同度过一段时光的就算是约会 |
[20:00] | And for me, that is a honeymoon. | 对我来说 这次已经算蜜月了 |
[20:07] | – Oh, it’s you. – Tim’s the name. | -是你啊 -叫我小炯 |
[20:09] | I don’t need to know your name. | 我不要知道你的名字 |
[20:12] | That’s not a nice way to answer the door. | 这么应门真没礼貌 |
[20:14] | Is the elephant okay? They told me to come down. | 大象还好吗 他们让我来看看 |
[20:17] | No, the elephant is not okay. | 大象情况不好 |
[20:18] | – What happened? – He’s been depressed ever since the parade. | -怎么了 -自从那次游行它就很抑郁 |
[20:21] | – So he’s alive. – Yeah, he’s alive. | -这么说它还活着 -是的 还活着 |
[20:23] | – That’s good news. – Good news that my elephant | -这是好消息啊 -这算是好消息吗 |
[20:25] | won’t eat, won’t play, just sits there like a log? | 它不吃不喝 和个木桩似地站着 |
[20:28] | – I think he misses you. – Misses me? | -我看它是想你了 -想我了 |
[20:30] | – You bonded with my elephant, didn’t you? – No. | -你和它有连结了对不对 -没有 |
[20:32] | – Yeah, you did. – What do you mean bonded? | -肯定有 -你说的连结指什么 |
[20:34] | You got together with him. You shared some shit. | 你和它一起 分享了什么东西吧 |
[20:36] | I just was stuffing my arm down his mouth. | 我就把手塞它嘴里了 |
[20:38] | You can’t… you stuffed your arm down his mouth? | 你把手塞它嘴里了 |
[20:41] | You know what that’s like for him? That’s a commitment. | 你知道这对它意味着什么吗 一种许诺 |
[20:43] | – No, it’s not… – Yeah, it’s a commitment to an elephant. | -不 不是的 -是的 是对大象的许诺 |
[20:46] | – It’s lunch. – No, it’s not lunch. | -只是顿午饭 -不是的 |
[20:48] | It’s as if you pulled down your pants | 这就像是你拖下裤子 |
[20:50] | and had your way with my elephant. | 和我的大象搞了一炮 |
[20:52] | You think that’s a good metaphor? | 你觉得这个比喻恰当吗 |
[20:53] | I think it’s a good metaphor. | 我认为很恰当 |
[20:57] | Oh my God, it’s so awful. | 天啊 太惨了 |
[20:59] | Yeah. I mean, look at these animals | 是啊 看看这些动物 |
[21:03] | being treated in a way that’s clearly upsetting in some way. | 遭受这样的待遇 |
[21:07] | Really ticks me off. | 真把我惹毛了 |
[21:08] | – Yeah, it does, doesn’t it? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对的 |
[21:10] | Oh, Stu, you’re so angry. | 司徒你真生气了啊 |
[21:11] | You like when I get angry like that? | 你喜欢我生气的样子 |
[21:13] | – Oh, yeah. – Is that what makes you excited? | -是的 -你因此而激动吗 |
[21:15] | – That gets me hot.- You want me to get pissed off? | -让我心潮澎湃 -你想让我再愤怒点 |
[21:17] | When you’re angry about the animals. | 你为这些动物而愤怒 |
[21:18] | Anyone who treats another living creature like this, | 那些虐待动物的人 |
[21:20] | – they deserve to be strung up. – Yes! | -就应该被绑起来 -对的 |
[21:22] | – And castrated… – Yes! | -然后阉了他 -对的 |
[21:24] | -And just treated like… – Like a what? | -就好像 -好像什么 |
[21:26] | Like a… like a lentil stew. | 好像在炖豌豆汤 |
[21:29] | – Oh… Stu. – Right? | -司徒 -怎么了 |
[21:31] | – Yes. – Let me try that thing again. | -是的 -我从头再说遍 |
[21:33] | This is so romantic, mm. | 这真太浪漫了 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry if I don’t know how to kiss. | 很抱歉我不是很会接吻 |
[21:38] | Hey, there’s falafel. | 这不是三明治吗 |
[21:40] | – You gave him a name? – Stop, that tickles. | -你给它起名字了 -别弄了 好痒 |
[21:42] | – He’s tickling me. – This is so vile. | -它在挠我痒痒 -太糟糕了 |
[21:45] | He’s useless to me unless you break your bond with him. | 它对我一无所用除非你解除和它的连结 |
[21:47] | You’re gonna have to end the friendship right now. | 你现在就终止和它的友谊 |
[21:49] | I don’t know how to unbefriend an elephant. | 我不懂怎么和一头大象断交 |
[21:51] | Yell at him. Be cruel. | 吼它 凶点 |
[21:53] | All right. Hey, pal. | 好的 喂 老兄 |
[21:55] | – No no no, not pal. – Hey, jackass! | -不行 别叫它老兄 -喂 混蛋 |
[21:57] | – Good. – Why don’t you shut… shut up? | -很好 -你给我闭嘴 |
[21:59] | – Shut up? – I mean, I don’t know. | -闭嘴 -我想说 怎么说呢 |
[22:02] | – Get angry! – Suck my cock. | -生气点 -舔我的鸡巴 |
[22:03] | Now you’re talkin’. Go ahead, keep it going. | 这么说才像话 继续 接着说 |
[22:05] | You look friendly, but you’re an asshole. | 你看着和善 但就是一混蛋 |
[22:07] | No, no one asked if he looks friendly. | 没人关心他是不是和善 |
[22:09] | We are not on speaking terms. | 我们间没什么可说的了 |
[22:11] | Okay, this isn’t working. Go ahead and stab him. | 这么干行不通 你捅它一刀吧 |
[22:13] | – Stab him? – Yeah. | -捅它 -是的 |
[22:14] | We stab the elephants all the time. | 我们一直捅的 |
[22:16] | How do you think we get them to do tricks? | 你以为我们是怎么训练它们的啊 |
[22:17] | Oh my God. I thought he was like a son to you. | 天啊 我以为它就像你的儿子一样 |
[22:19] | – Here’s your options: Stab my elephant.- Or go home? | -你选吧 要么捅它 -要么回家 |
[22:22] | Or pay me $90,000 for him. | 要么付我九万块 |
[22:24] | I can’t imagine those are the only choices. | 我想不通 就这么两个选择啊 |
[22:26] | – You got one minute to decide. – Timmy! | -你有一分钟时间考虑 -小炯 |
[22:28] | What’s going on, stu? | 怎么了 司徒 |
[22:29] | – Angry trainer. – Don’t talk to me. | -愤怒的训象师 -别和我说话 |
[22:30] | – So we go over behind the lions. – Nice. | -我们去了狮子那边 -很好 |
[22:33] | Boom… pants down, sex, unprotected, lions watching… | 一下子 我们就脱光了搞 不带套 狮子们围观 |
[22:37] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么啊 |
[22:38] | What I’m talking about is Stu got it wet, | 我说的是 我司徒”湿身”了 |
[22:40] | and Stu got it wet in front of the lions… | 还是在一群狮子面前 |
[22:42] | – You had sex in front of the lions? – Yeah. | -你们在狮子面前做爱的 -是啊 |
[22:44] | – I liked being watched. – You should stop telling the story. | -我喜欢有人围观 -你别说了 |
[22:46] | – How’d he get into the circus? – I don’t know. | -他怎么进来的 -我不知道 |
[22:48] | I’m gonna leave you two to your weird interaction. | 你们两个继续奇怪的谈话吧 |
[22:50] | I just wanna give you a hug. | 我就想给你个拥抱 |
[22:51] | You’re my friend. You helped me get laid. | 你真够兄弟 帮我搞定了马子 |
[22:53] | – Oh my God. – You mind if I hug him real quick? | -我的天啊 -你介意我抱他下吗 |
[22:55] | Why don’t you stab him? | 你怎么不捅他一刀 |
[22:57] | – What’s going on with this elephant? – He’s jealous. | -这象怎么了 -它妒忌了 |
[23:00] | – He’s jealous of me? – Because you bonded with him. | -它吃我的醋了 -因为你和它连结过 |
[23:13] | What happened? What spooked the elephant? | 怎么了 谁惊吓了大象 |
[23:15] | – Nothing. – This guy verbally abused him. | -没什么 -那人对大象言语攻击 |
[23:17] | I think the real question is: Why were 35 clowns | 我觉得真正的问题是 为什么 |
[23:20] | in a pit under the floor? | 地板下面会有三十五个小丑 |
[23:21] | – Don’t tell him. – They were hiding there | -别告诉他 -他们躲在下面 |
[23:23] | so that they could climb up through the clown car. | 一会儿从小丑花车里面爬出去 |
[23:26] | Oh, that’s how they do it. | 原来这这个原理啊 |
[23:27] | – Damn it! – But silly us. | -他妈的 -但是我们太蠢了 |
[23:29] | The roof of the pit was only made to support | 那块地板只能承受一辆车 |
[23:31] | the weight of a car and not a frightened elephant. | 承受不起一头象 |
[23:33] | Listen, it was all an accident. We love the circus. | 这只是个意外 我们喜欢看马戏团 |
[23:36] | – What about his shirt? – Oh my God. | -他穿的衣服怎么说 -我的天啊 |
[23:38] | – Oh, this shirt? – The bloody clown? | -是这件 -血腥小丑 |
[23:40] | You monsters. I hope you rot in hell. | 你们这些变态 下地狱吧 |
[23:43] | – We’re not the monsters. – You’re sick! | -我们不是变态 -你们太恶心了 |
[23:45] | – You guys are the ones who abuse the animals. – Whoa whoa whoa, mate. | -是你们虐待动物的 -朋友啊 |
[23:48] | – Two steps back. – You can’t deny it. | -退一万步讲 -你无法抵赖 |
[23:50] | We abuse all our workers. Human and beast. | 我虐待所有的为我打工的 人也好动物也好 |
[23:53] | – That’s even worse. – It’s the show that matters. | -那更糟 -表演最重要 |
[23:55] | If a juggler drops a ball, he is whipped. | 如果玩杂耍的弄掉了个球就抽他 |
[23:58] | How else will I learn? | 否则我怎么长记性啊 |
[23:59] | If the clown’s not funny, | 如果小丑表现得不搞笑 |
[24:01] | I smack him in the face repeatedly. | 我就耳光正反抽 |
[24:03] | You know, I’ve been meaning to talk to you | 我想就这些 |
[24:04] | about these learning techniques. | 学习方法找你谈谈 |
[24:06] | The inspiring part is all circus performers are created equal. | 令人振奋的是马戏团里人人平等 |
[24:11] | We all have the same rights | 我们拥有相同的权利 |
[24:14] | and we’re all subject to the same horrific conditions, | 我们都要受制于这糟糕的演出条件 |
[24:18] | which have been a tradition of ours | 这从1932年开始 |
[24:20] | since 1932. | 就是我们的传统了 |
[24:25] | That was the most uninspiring speech I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最令人丧气的演讲了 |
[24:28] | Can you get a message to the outside world for me? | 你们能帮我给外界带个信吗 |