时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:09] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:13] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:17] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:22] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:26] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:30] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:34] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:46] | Can you at least try it on, make sure it fits? | 你好歹试试看嘛 看看合不合身 |
[00:49] | I don’t like the joint costume. | 我不喜欢连体装 |
[00:50] | Okay, this is what friends do… | 你是我朋友嘛 |
[00:51] | they dress up like a hot dog together. | 只有朋友才会一起扮成热狗 |
[00:53] | They don’t. | 朋友才不会这么干呢 |
[00:55] | Tim, I spent $900 on this costume. | 小炯 这套服装花了我九百刀 |
[00:57] | You spent $900? | 你花了九百刀 |
[00:59] | – Yeah. – That’s too much. | -没错 -那也太夸张了 |
[01:00] | – Look. I am building a legacy… – Oh, boy. | -我要留点念想 -我的天 |
[01:02] | Excuse me… a legacy for my children and their grandchildren. | 要为我的儿女和他们的子孙留点念想 |
[01:06] | This? You’re going to leave this in your will? | 就这个吗 你要写入遗产吗 |
[01:08] | “I, Stu, leave the hot-dog costume”… | “我司徒将这套服装” |
[01:10] | I’m gonna leave the memory of… | 我想给他们留下回忆 |
[01:11] | I’m gonna be buried in the costume. | 我要穿着这套服装入殓 |
[01:13] | Amy, how’s your part fitting? | 小美 你那边试得怎么样了 |
[01:15] | – I guess it fits. – Wow. | -我觉得蛮合适的 -哇噻 |
[01:18] | You are some spicy mustard. | 你还真是火辣辣的芥末啊 |
[01:20] | – Don’t say that, Stu. – See, I don’t get it. | -司徒别那么说 -我不明白 |
[01:21] | How is anyone gonna know I’m mustard? | 谁会知道我扮演的是芥末呢 |
[01:24] | Because you will be standing tightly packed | 因为你整晚都将被我和你男朋友 |
[01:26] | in between me and your boyfriend all night. | 牢牢的夹在中间 |
[01:28] | – No. – Let me just sort of waddle over there. | -不要 -我来慢慢晃悠过去 |
[01:30] | – Okay. No, stop. – And if I hug… | -懂了 住手 -如果我抱 |
[01:32] | – It does look good. – No! Eww! Stu, don’t! | -看着确实不赖 -不 司徒住手 |
[01:34] | – Just get in here and… – Gross. | -只要进来 -恶心死了 |
[01:36] | You look like mustard now that you’re in there. | 你进到里面就看着像芥末啦 |
[01:37] | You look like mustard with your beautiful blonde hair. | 你和你那头金发整个看着就是芥末 |
[01:39] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:39] | You want me to be enveloped by Stu the entire night? | 你想看我整晚都被司徒夹着吗 |
[01:42] | But you’ll be next to me. You’ll be next to the hot dog. | 但你靠近的是我 你在热狗隔壁 |
[01:43] | – No. And next to… – The bun’s just I the background. | -不行 靠近 -面包只是陪衬而已 |
[01:45] | – The bun is behind me – Yeah. | -面包就在我身后 -没错 |
[01:47] | – I’m out. – Where did you think the bun was? | -姐不干啦 -你以为面包在哪里 |
[01:50] | Yeah, let’s have the mustard outside of the bun. | 好吧 那我们把芥末放到面包外面吧 |
[01:53] | Get your hands all dirty with mustard what are you, crazy? | 弄到满手都是芥末 你秀逗了吧 |
[01:58] | Come on, Stu. Where’s the fucking bun? | 拜托 司徒 该死的面包哪去了 |
[02:11] | I am not gonna get a lot of work done today. | 看来我今天是要一事无成了 |
[02:13] | Hey, Tim. | 小炯 你好啊 |
[02:15] | Hey, Gladys. | 芙蓉 你好 |
[02:17] | Pretty sweet hot-dog costume, don’t you think? | 很不错的热狗装 是吧 |
[02:20] | Oh, I’m not dressed as a hot dog. | 我没有扮成热狗啊 |
[02:21] | No, I… I am. | 我不是说你 我是说我自己 |
[02:23] | – Oh. – I was complimenting myself. | -这样啊 -我老王卖瓜自卖自夸而已 |
[02:25] | – I thought you were a snake. – A snake? | -我以为你扮的是蛇 -蛇 |
[02:27] | What kind of snake… | 什么蛇 |
[02:28] | – Oh! – What? | -天哪 -什么情况 |
[02:30] | Tim dressed up like a penis! | 小炯扮的是小鸡鸡 |
[02:32] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[02:32] | – Timothy! -No. | -小炯 -你误会了 |
[02:34] | Boss’s office… now. | 老板办公室有请 马上 |
[02:35] | I… it takes me a while to walk. | 我 走路要花点时间的啊 |
[02:37] | Well, in my day, Timothy, | 在我看来 小炯 |
[02:39] | penises moved pretty damn fast. | 小鸡鸡可是来回频繁敏捷的啊 |
[02:41] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我表示我很无语 |
[02:44] | Well, this just takes the cake. | 这个太令人耳目一新啦 |
[02:46] | – Listen. – This is, by far, | -听我说 -这是迄今为止 |
[02:48] | the best thing you’ve ever done. | 你做的最出色的事情 |
[02:50] | It’s hilarious. | 逗死我了 |
[02:52] | Look at you. You’re a huge penis. | 你看你 巨型小鸡鸡 |
[02:54] | Oh, you… I thought I’m in trouble. | 这个 我还以为我闯祸了呢 |
[02:56] | No, you’re a big dong. Am I right? | 你扮的是巨型小鸡鸡 我没说错吧 |
[02:58] | Actually, you’re not. | 实际上 你错了 |
[02:59] | Have a seat. Have a seat. | 快坐 快坐下 |
[03:00] | I can’t. It’s hard to sit. | 我坐不下去 穿成这样很难坐 |
[03:02] | Oh, just be slightly less excited and sit down. | 你不要那么”性”奋就能坐下的 |
[03:04] | All right. What are you by the way? | 好吧 那你扮的是什么啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, me? Daryl Hall. | 我吗 达里尔·霍尔 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Of Hall & Oates? | 这样啊 出自《霍尔与奥特兹》[美国音乐剧] |
[03:10] | Yeah, and who do you think is Oates? | 没错 你觉得谁会扮奥特兹 |
[03:12] | – Bang. – It’s a good costume. | -就是它啦 -这服装不错 |
[03:14] | Good… good costumes all around in this room. | 很好 这间房间里的服装都很赞 |
[03:16] | Boss, I came as quickly as I could. | 老板 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[03:18] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[03:19] | Have you spoken with Tim? | 你和小炯谈过了吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah, with a very severe tone. | 当然 我很严肃的批评了他 |
[03:22] | How did you think | 难道你觉得这样 |
[03:25] | – How could this have gone over well? – Are you ready to chuckle? | -这怎么可以呢 -你要笑吗 |
[03:28] | – No, Tim, I’m not. – Are you ready to laugh? | -小炯 我不要 -你要笑吗 |
[03:30] | – Always always. – Are you ready to apologize to Tim? | -是 是 -你准备好向小炯道歉了吗 |
[03:32] | – Well… – I’m a hot dog, Marie. | -好吧 -我是热狗 马姐 |
[03:35] | Look, I’m not gonna debate this issue. | 我不打算和你们做无谓的争执 |
[03:37] | This is a fireable offense. You need to remove the costume. | 这太不雅了 你得换掉这服装 |
[03:40] | All right. Before we do anything drastic… | 好吧 你们快刀斩乱麻前 |
[03:42] | – Go ahead. – …At least allow me a chance to defend myself. | -继续说 -至少给我个辩解的机会吧 |
[03:45] | – Seems fair. – Am I really the kind of guy that’s gonna get dressed up | -这个可以有 -在你们眼中难道我 |
[03:48] | in an offensive outfit? Would I even have the courage? | 会是穿着不合体的人 我哪有那胆子啊 |
[03:50] | I just can’t… I am so sorry. | 我就是忍不住 不好意思 |
[03:53] | I’m trying to defend myself. | 我在为自己辩解 |
[03:54] | I know, but I can’t concentrate. | 我知道 我就是控制不住 |
[03:55] | It’s just so hard to pay attention to a big talking dong. | 要关注一根巨型小鸡鸡是在是太为难人了 |
[04:00] | – What the fuck, Stu? – Whoa. | -你搞毛呢 司徒 -哇噻 |
[04:02] | Cuss words out of Tim. Something’s wrong. | 小炯居然说粗口 肯定出什么事了 |
[04:04] | – Something’s wrong, yes. – What’s the big deal? | -出事了 没错 -到底什么事 |
[04:06] | Are you joking? Everyone thinks I’m a penis. | 别装傻 所有人都以为我是小鸡鸡 |
[04:08] | I know. I heard the story. | 我知道 我听说了 |
[04:09] | – It’s been passed around the office. – It’s not good. | -办公室都流传开了 -糟糕 |
[04:12] | – Look, if it’s any consolation… – Stop talking, please. | -需要我安慰你吗 -你给我住嘴 |
[04:14] | The fact that you’re sweating | 可是你在流汗啊 |
[04:15] | really sells it as a hot dog for me. | 像热狗一样在流汗 |
[04:17] | – All right. – Penises don’t get this sweaty. | -好吧 -小鸡鸡可不会出汗哟 |
[04:19] | It’s not the general consensus. Just unzip me. | 这可不是人人都知道的事 快帮我解开 |
[04:22] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[04:25] | – Why are you grunting? – ’cause it’s effort. | -为什么你在哼哼 -因为我在使劲 |
[04:27] | If I get fired over this, I really… | 如果我因此被炒鱿鱼 那我 |
[04:29] | You want a Stu-lution? Is that what you want? | 你要司徒对策吗 你要吗 |
[04:31] | You want a Stu-lution to this? | 你要司徒对策吗 |
[04:32] | I don’t want a Stu-lution. | 我才不要司徒对策 |
[04:34] | – Okay, here it is. – I don’t. | -好了 告诉你吧 -我不要 |
[04:35] | Every time I get in trouble at work, | 每次我工作上遇到麻烦时 |
[04:36] | I get a note from my doctor. | 我的医生都会给我个诊断 |
[04:38] | Remember that time I put my balls in the microwave | 你还记得我把”蛋蛋”放进微波炉那会吗 |
[04:40] | – and got caught in the kitchen… – I do remember that. | -在厨房被当场抓到 -我记得 |
[04:42] | …’cause they were cold and I wanted to warm them up? | 因为很冷 我想让它们暖和暖和 |
[04:43] | Well, I went to my psychiatrist and I got a note saying | 我去看心理医生 我的医生 |
[04:46] | that I have a personality disorder. | 诊断我患了人格障碍 |
[04:47] | You think your guy would give me a note? | 你觉得你的医生会给我诊断吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, these child psychiatrists will diagnose you | 这些儿科心理医生会 |
[04:50] | with anything at the drop of a hat. | 毫不犹豫的为你做诊断 |
[04:52] | Child psychiatrist? | 儿科心理医生 |
[04:53] | I still see my child psychiatrist. | 我还在光顾我的儿科心理医生 |
[04:54] | – Why? – ’cause I’ve had crying jags since I was five… | -为什么 -从我五岁起我就喜欢哭闹 |
[04:57] | You do cry a lot. | 你确实泪腺发达 |
[04:58] | …and I do feel comfortable with him | 在他那里我觉得很舒服 |
[04:59] | and he’s got just a fabulous candy selection. | 而且他还有好吃的糖果给我选 |
[05:02] | That’s not the way most people choose a doctor. | 别人可不跟你似的选择医生 |
[05:04] | Well, most people don’t cry when they see Lowes commercials. | 他们也不会看到劳氏广告就感动流泪啊 |
[05:07] | Hey, you know I probably should’ve mentioned on the phone | 我可能应该在电话上提一下的 |
[05:11] | that I’m not a little boy. | 我不是个小男孩 |
[05:12] | – Oh, no no no. – I’m 25. | -不 不 -我二十五啦 |
[05:13] | Age is not a concern of mine. | 我倒是不在乎你有多大 |
[05:15] | Have a seat on that tiny little chair and let’s begin. | 你坐那边的小凳子吧 我们开始吧 |
[05:19] | – Oh. – Candy? | -好吧 -要糖果吗 |
[05:21] | Candy? Sure. | 糖果 好的 |
[05:21] | You don’t have a Charleston chew, do you? | 你不是有查尔斯顿糖吧 |
[05:23] | All four flavors. Mini or standard? | 四种口味 迷你包还是标准包 |
[05:26] | Frozen or room temp? | 要冷冻的还是室温的 |
[05:27] | Wow. Who would ever go to an adult doctor? | 谁还会去看成人的医生呢 |
[05:29] | Okay, give me a frozen vanilla mini. | 给我个冷冻的香草口味的迷你包 |
[05:31] | Okay, here comes the Charleston chew-chew train. | 好的 给你查尔斯顿糖迷你包 |
[05:33] | What comes? What? | 什么 什么 |
[05:36] | Don’t. I can feed myself. | 别这样 我自己吃 |
[05:38] | Oh, wow. There’s a Charleston chew in my mouth. | 我吃到了查尔斯顿糖耶 |
[05:42] | I like the way you’re chewing that. | 我喜欢你咀嚼的样子 |
[05:44] | That’s very good. Let it melt in your mouth. | 很好 让它在口中慢慢融化 |
[05:47] | Anyway, I’ve got some pretty deep-rooted problems. | 我有些根深蒂固的问题 |
[05:50] | – Timothy. Timothy. – Pretty serious | -小炯 小炯 -很严重的 |
[05:52] | – Social anxiety… – Please, Timothy. – Yeah? | -社交恐惧症 -拜托小炯 -咋啦 |
[05:55] | We don’t have to start with the boring stuff. | 我们不必一开始就谈这种无聊的话题 |
[05:57] | – No? – Let’s just hang out! | -不要 -那我们出去走走吧 |
[05:59] | – Hang out? – Maybe you want to play with this truck? | -走走 -你可能会想玩玩卡车 |
[06:01] | What do you do? Do you just roll it around? | 该怎么玩 就转来转去吗 |
[06:04] | – Vroom. – I have to say vroom? | -呜呜 -我还得说呜呜 |
[06:06] | Well, you should say vroom. | 是的 你得说呜呜 |
[06:08] | – Vroom. – That’s good. | -呜呜 -不错 |
[06:10] | – Vroom. – Very good. | -呜呜 -非常棒 |
[06:12] | – Vroom and park. – Oh. No no no no. | -呜呜 停车 -不 不 不 |
[06:14] | I parked it. Parallel parked it. | 我停车了 平行停车 |
[06:15] | I can’t help you | 如果你不尊重我的做事方法的话 |
[06:16] | if you won’t respect my methods, Timothy. | 我帮不了你 小炯 |
[06:18] | Now play with the truck. Have a good time. | 玩卡车吧 好好玩 |
[06:21] | – Vroom vroom. – That’s better. | -呜呜 呜呜 -这就好多了 |
[06:22] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:24] | Can you just give me the note? | 你就不能把诊断直接给我吗 |
[06:26] | – Can I just get a note? – No. | -我能不能直接拿诊断啊 -不行 |
[06:28] | Gotta play with the truck for another hour and a half? | 还要玩一个半小时卡车吗 |
[06:30] | I think this is going very well, don’t you? | 我觉得这样很好啊 你觉得呢 |
[06:33] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:35] | – Hey. – Ah. There he is. | -嘿 -他来啦 |
[06:36] | – Tim, come on in here. – Speak of the devil. | -小炯过来 -说曹操曹操到 |
[06:38] | Marie and I, we had a conversation with the lawyers. | 马姐和我刚和律师谈了下 |
[06:40] | – Can I stop you right there? – You’re fired. | -我能打断下吗 -你被炒了 |
[06:42] | – No no, don’t say that. – Bye, Tim. | -不要啊 别这么说 -再见小炯 |
[06:43] | – We’ll see you. – You’ve been great. | -再会吧 -你做的很好 |
[06:45] | No no no no, listen. | 不 不 听我说 |
[06:47] | I went to my doctor. I’ve got a note. | 我去看了医生 医生诊断 |
[06:48] | I suffer from a form of social autism. | 我患的是社交孤僻症 |
[06:51] | It’s called Asperger’s syndrome. It’s very common, actually. | 学名是阿斯伯格综合症 这病很普遍 |
[06:54] | I say and do things that are rude, | 我会说一些无礼奇怪不合适的话 |
[06:56] | awkward, inappropriate, | 做一些过分奇怪的不恰当的事情 |
[06:58] | but I don’t realize that people will react poorly. | 但却意识不到别人的反应会比较尴尬 |
[07:01] | So that explains all the past behavior | 这就解释了我之前的种种行为 |
[07:03] | and thank you for your time. | 谢谢你花时间听我解释 |
[07:05] | Let me get this straight. | 我实话实说吧 |
[07:06] | Tim, you have no interest whatsoever in other people’s feelings? | 小炯全然不顾他人的感受 |
[07:08] | – That’s the gist of it. – You’re without empathy… | -这就是关键 -你没有同情心 |
[07:11] | – Mm-hmm. – …Or compassion? | -这样啊 -也没有激情 |
[07:13] | – It’s not ideal. – This is a true superpower. | -这可不太好 -还真是种超能力啊 |
[07:15] | – I love this. – It’s a discovery… | -我喜欢 -这是项伟大的发现 |
[07:17] | – No, it’s… it’s autism. – …of a new superhero. | -不 这是抑郁症 -超级英雄 |
[07:19] | An awkward superhero. | 怪诞超人 |
[07:21] | We can have Tim do all our unpleasantness. | 我们可以让小炯处理所有不愉快的事情 |
[07:23] | – Indeed. – We send him out there to have all the awkward conversations | -没错 -我们可以让小炯参与所有 |
[07:25] | that we don’t want to have ourselves. | 我们不想参与的会话 |
[07:26] | At work or at home, sir. | 无论家庭中还是工作中 |
[07:28] | – At either place. – Oh, man. | -两者皆可 -偶的神啊 |
[07:29] | I can actually tell people what I really think | 我可以通过小炯告诉他们我对他们的 |
[07:30] | – of them through Tim. – Nah. | -真实想法 -不要啊 |
[07:32] | Well, Tim can’t control what he says. | 没办法 小炯无法控制自己说什么 |
[07:35] | If someone complains, we just say, | 有人提出异议的话 我们就可以推脱说 |
[07:37] | “oh, super super sorry about that. | “真是灰常灰常抱歉 |
[07:38] | It must be Tim and his condition.” | 这一定是小炯和他的病情造成的” |
[07:40] | We have won the lottery, sir. | 我们中乐透啦 老板 |
[07:42] | Everybody wins! | 真是共赢啊 |
[07:44] | – No. – You win too! | -不是的 -你也赢啦 |
[07:47] | It doesn’t sound like I win. | 听着我可没觉得自己赢了 |
[07:48] | You’ll just be hated. | 你会被万人唾骂的 |
[07:51] | Hey, you’re the new guy? | 你好 你就是新来的吗 |
[07:52] | Hey, my name’s Craig. | 你好 我叫小可 |
[07:54] | – Hey, I’m Tim. – Hey, Tim. | -你好 我是小炯 -你好 小炯 |
[07:56] | Listen, I just wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[07:58] | you just reek like a fucking dumpster. | 你臭气熏天 就像垃圾场 |
[08:00] | – What? – I apologize if that’s out of line. | -什么 -很抱歉可能有点过分了 |
[08:03] | – I just think you really smell like a dumpster… – Yes, it’s… | -我就是觉得你闻着像垃圾场 -这个 |
[08:05] | – Jesus! It’s completely out of line. – …or a bum. | -上帝啊 太过分了 -像流浪汉 |
[08:07] | Oh, I thought it was a normal thing… | 我还以为这很正常 |
[08:09] | – No no, it’s not a normal… – …to talk about. | -不这太不正常了 -是合情合理的 |
[08:10] | It’s not a normal thing that people say. | 这样说别人才不是合情合理呢 |
[08:12] | Craig, Timothy has a medical condition. | 小可 小炯是个病患 |
[08:14] | I’m so so sorry. | 我真是非常抱歉 |
[08:15] | Yeah, it must be that darn condition. | 一定是我的病情在作祟 |
[08:17] | Is that all, Tim? | 小炯你完事了吗 |
[08:18] | Do you mind if I spray Febreze on you? | 介意我向你喷纺必适[清洗剂品牌]吗 |
[08:20] | Febreze is, a, for carpets | 首先纺必适是用来清洗地毯的 |
[08:22] | and, b, for couches, okay? Not for people. | 其次是用来洗沙发的 不是用来洗人的 |
[08:27] | Jeez. Oh, okay. | 天哪 好吧 好吧 |
[08:29] | – Hi, dear. – Wow, you look stunning. | -亲爱的 -你艳光四射啊 |
[08:32] | – Thank you. – You remember, Tim. | -谢谢 -你还记得小炯吗 |
[08:33] | Of course I do. What are you doing here? | 当然记得 你在这里干什么 |
[08:36] | – Work… work stuff. – Working stuff. | -工 工作 -工作 |
[08:38] | While we’re on that topic… | 既然说到这个话题 |
[08:41] | …Have you been working | 你最近是不是经常子啊 |
[08:43] | the spoon too often in the Ben & Jerry’s? | 在本和杰瑞店吃冰淇淋啊 |
[08:45] | – Excuse me? – Pardon? | -抱歉你说什么 -你说什么 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry. I just don’t remember you being that chubby. | 抱歉 我好像不记得你有这么丰满嘛 |
[08:49] | You’re saying her neck has filled out with fat? | 你是说她脖子肥的流油吗 |
[08:51] | – I didn’t say that. – I’m just trying to clarify… | -我没那么说 -我只是想说明 |
[08:53] | I just said you look a little chubby. | 我只是说你有点小胖 |
[08:55] | – How dare you, young man? – How dare you say | -年轻人你怎么敢 -你怎么敢 |
[08:57] | my wife has put on weight in her rear end, | 说我老婆屁股 脚踝 小腿 |
[08:59] | ankles, calves, legs, neck and arms? | 大腿 脖子和手臂长肉了呢 |
[09:04] | Great practice, everyone. | 大家都做得很不错 |
[09:05] | I’m proud of each and every one of you. | 我为你们所有人感到骄傲 |
[09:07] | Yeah. You’ve got a great squad here. | 是啊 你有一群小跟班 |
[09:09] | – Who are you? – As an impartial observer, | -你那根葱啊 -我只是个旁观者 |
[09:12] | I just feel like you guys are doing great, | 我觉得你们都干的不错 |
[09:14] | except for Sheila and Meagan. | 除了希拉和梅根 |
[09:16] | These two are kind of dragging the team down with them. | 你们两拖累了这个团队 |
[09:19] | – What?! – You know, you look a little retarded out there. | -什么 -看着有点多余 |
[09:22] | That’s just me, though, | 只是我的一家之言 |
[09:24] | as a guy who’s walking past the soccer field. | 我只是恰好路过球场而已 |
[09:26] | Oh, Tim, you are hammering this. | 小炯 你现在已经是炉火纯青啦 |
[09:29] | – You think so? – This is the best job you’ve ever done! | -是吗 -这是你干的最得心应手的事 |
[09:31] | How many more of these? | 还要这么干多少次啊 |
[09:32] | One. I need you to talk to Becky. | 一次 我要你告诉小贝 |
[09:33] | I thought she was one of your favorites. | 我还以为她是你身边的大红人呢 |
[09:35] | – What do you want me to say? – Oh, she’s great. | -你想我怎么说呢 -她很不错 |
[09:36] | She’s, you know, very good at work. | 她的工作做的很棒 很棒 |
[09:37] | That’s what I care about. | 我在乎的也就是她的工作能力 |
[09:41] | – Hey, Becky. – Hi, Tim. | -小贝 你好 -小炯 你好 |
[09:43] | – Tim here. – Yeah. | -是啊 我是小炯 -没错 |
[09:45] | – I’ve got a quick question. – Okay. | -我想问你个问题 -你说吧 |
[09:47] | Why don’t you wear that light blue sweater more often? | 你为什么不多穿穿那件淡蓝色的毛衣呢 |
[09:51] | The ones that your boobs look so nice in? | 你穿那件毛衣显得你胸部很迷人 |
[09:53] | What are you asking me? | 你想说什么啊 |
[09:55] | The question is about the frequency | 我想问的是你多久穿一次 |
[09:57] | of how often you wear the sweater | 那件毛衣 |
[09:59] | that makes your boobs look so darn good. | 你穿那件毛衣你的胸部迷死人了 |
[10:01] | – This is so weird. – It’s a compliment. | -太诡异了 -我是在赞扬你 |
[10:03] | – It’s good. – Okay. Well, thank you. | -真的很迷人 -好吧 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | – Yeah, maybe wear it on Tuesday? – Yeah. | -周四穿 可以吗 -好的 |
[10:08] | – Sure. – Or just give me a heads up. | -好吧 -或要穿时提醒我一下 |
[10:10] | – Okay. – Hmm. | -好吧 -晕 |
[10:12] | Well, I can feel a jag coming on. | 我受不了了 |
[10:19] | How could he do this to me? | 他怎么可以这么对伦家 |
[10:21] | – Oh, crying again, Stu? – How could you tell? | -又在哭了 司徒 -你怎么知道 |
[10:24] | Let me just finish this up here. | 帮帮忙让我先打扫完这里 |
[10:26] | You’re always making me late with your tears and your pain. | 你在这里哭哭啼啼弄的我老是迟到 |
[10:28] | You want to know what happened, Paul? | 想知道发生什么事了吗 小宝 |
[10:31] | – Uh, no. – I’ve got my best friend | -没兴趣 -我最好的朋友 |
[10:33] | hitting on the girl that I love. | 和我爱的女孩调情 |
[10:36] | Boy, you know, it’s really hard to get out certain stains. | 有些污点还真是难清除 |
[10:38] | – Do you have sadness, Paulie? – No. | -你会伤心么 小宝 -不会 |
[10:44] | Hey, Dr. Fishman, it’s Stu. | 钓鱼医生 我是司徒 |
[10:46] | – Stu. – Yeah. | -司徒啊 -没错 |
[10:47] | – Stu. – Yeah. Stewart… your client. | -司徒 -是的 司徒 你客户 |
[10:50] | – That’s you. You’re Stu. – Yes, it’s me on the… | -是你啊 你是司徒 -是我 我 |
[10:52] | – I know you. – I’m Stu. You know me. | -我认识你 -我是司徒 你认识我 |
[10:54] | – You wet your bed. – I did. I do. | -你尿床 -没错 现在还在尿床 |
[10:57] | – I don’t anymore. – You will. | -我已经不尿床啦 -你会的 |
[10:59] | – I won’t. – Okay. | -我不会啦 -那好吧 |
[11:00] | Look, you know that guy I referred you to… Tim? | 你认识我向你推荐的病人小炯吗 |
[11:02] | Timothy. Of course I do. | 小炯 我当然记得 |
[11:04] | The one with the truck. Vroom vroom, beep beep. | 玩卡车的那个人 呜呜 滴滴 |
[11:07] | – Very strange. – Yeah, exactly. | -那个怪胎啊 -没错 |
[11:09] | Vroom vroom. He was lying about his condition. | 呜呜 关于他的情况他在撒谎 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:12] | He dressed up like a penis for Halloween… | 万圣节他穿的像根小鸡鸡 |
[11:14] | – Oh my. – …And he got in trouble for it. | -偶的神啊 -为此他闯祸了 |
[11:16] | – Oh, gee. – And now he wants to use your note as an excuse. | -额的神 -他想用你的诊断推脱责任 |
[11:19] | How do you like that? | 你怎么看 |
[11:24] | Two dudes in a limo. | 两男人 一辆豪华车 |
[11:26] | – Sounds like a porn. – What are we doing? | -怎么像黄色电影呢 -我们干什么呢 |
[11:28] | So I got a call from your child psychiatrist today. | 今天我接到你儿科心理学家的电话 |
[11:31] | My doctor called you? | 我医生打你电话了 |
[11:32] | He told me you don’t have Asperger’s syndrome. | 他说你没有患阿斯伯格综合症 |
[11:34] | – You don’t have any kind of syndrome. – I do or I don’t? | -你啥综合征都没有 -有还是没有啊 |
[11:36] | – Don’t. – Don’t have. | -没有 -没有 |
[11:38] | Right, you’re just a pathological liar | 你就是个谎话精 |
[11:39] | and quite possibly a clinical sociopath. | 还可能是个反社会分子 |
[11:44] | – Whoops. – Exactly. | -糟糕 -就是说啊 |
[11:45] | You don’t have any remorse. Straight to “whoops.” | 你就没有悔改之意 直接就说”糟糕” |
[11:47] | – Am I fired? – Fired? | -我被炒了吗 -被炒 |
[11:49] | – Reprimanded in some way? – Uh, you’re a sociopath. | -挨批吗 -你是个反社会分子 |
[11:52] | Do you have any idea how useful you are? | 你知道我捡了多大的宝吗 |
[11:54] | – What does that mean? – It’s like a superpower. | -什么意思 -就像种超能力 |
[11:56] | You’ve got a weird misconception about superheroes. | 你对超级英雄还真是有种畸形的痴迷啊 |
[11:59] | – So put this ski mask on… – Ski mask? No. | -把这滑雪面罩带上 -滑雪面罩 不要 |
[12:01] | – Yeah. – It’s already kind of warm. | -来嘛 -已经很暖和了 |
[12:03] | We’re going to pull up to my beach house in a minute | 等下我们要去我的沙滩度假屋 |
[12:05] | and you’re going to strangle my neighbor’s cat. | 你要勒死我邻居家的猫 |
[12:08] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[12:10] | Into the night, driver! | 司机 黑夜英雄隆重登场了 |
[12:20] | – Okay, have a great day. – You too. | -祝你有愉快的一天 -你也是 |
[12:26] | – Can I help you? – Oh. | -需要帮助吗 -这个 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I was just clearing my throat, | 我只是在清清嗓子而已 |
[12:30] | but I may as well just say that my name’s Stu. | 还是说一下吧 我叫司徒 |
[12:32] | – Okay. – I’m gonna talk again now. | -好的 -现在我要说啦 |
[12:35] | – What? – Is it my turn to talk? | -什么 -不是该我说话了吗 |
[12:37] | – Yeah. – Okay, I’m beginning conversation. | -是的 -好 那我说啦 |
[12:40] | Okay, I was just wondering, | 我只是在想 |
[12:42] | maybe, at some point, that we would go out | 我们是不是可以一起 |
[12:44] | for drinks | 出去喝点酒 |
[12:46] | and maybe a, uh, chorizo lunch? | 或者一起吃个午饭什么的 |
[12:50] | – Are you asking me out? – Yeah. | -你是在约我吗 -是的 |
[12:53] | Oh my God, that’s adorable. | 我的天 还真是可爱啊 |
[12:54] | – Oh, thank you. – That’s so bold of you. | -谢谢 -你还真勇敢 |
[12:56] | – I think you’re pretty cute too. – Hold on. | -我觉得你也很迷人啊 -等等啊 |
[12:58] | That’s why I’ve been looming here for… | 所以 我一直在这里溜达 |
[13:00] | So, first of all, I really appreciate the offer, | 首先 很感谢你的邀请 |
[13:03] | but as far as attractiveness goes, | 但就迷人指数分布来看 |
[13:05] | I’m kind of up in this area | 我位于这一区域 |
[13:07] | and you’re down here. | 你在这下面的区域 |
[13:08] | You didn’t really need to draw this out. | 你不必这么费心把这画出来的 |
[13:10] | And I would be willing to totally dip you | 在某些情况下 我也希望能 |
[13:12] | into this middle zone under certain circumstances… | 把你放在中间区域的 |
[13:14] | – Right. – …But it would be hard to explain to people | -对的 -但是如果我自降身价的话 |
[13:17] | – if I went too low. – Too low. | -降得太低 -太低 |
[13:19] | – Yeah, no one would believe me. – Right. | -就没人会相信我了 -好吧 |
[13:21] | I wouldn’t want to do that to you, or me for that matter. | 所以我不想这么对你也不想这么对自己 |
[13:23] | – It’s really thoughtful of you. – Oh, you’re so welcome. | -你还真是窝心 -不客气 |
[13:26] | – What’s the verdict? – Take a look. | -结果如何 -你看看就知道了 |
[13:28] | – She drew a chart? – Yeah. | -她画了张图表 -没错 |
[13:31] | Well, you live and learn. | 活到老学到老嘛 |
[13:32] | Thanks a lot for that, Tim. | 真是谢谢啦 小炯 |
[13:34] | – Always really helpful. – C’est la vie. | -还真是帮大忙啦 -这就是生活 |
[13:36] | Really helpful Tim. | 真是帮大忙啦 小炯 |
[13:37] | Cock cock cock cock! | 婊子 婊子 婊子 |
[13:39] | – That cock can suck my cock! – Just a quick note… | -那婊子可以给我口交 -就说一句 |
[13:42] | You’ve got to get more creative on your swear words, Stan. | 你发誓的时候可以更加创新一点斯坦 |
[13:44] | There’s a real rainbow of words thatyou could use, | 有很多词你可以用 |
[13:48] | but I’m… you know what? | 但是 你 |
[13:48] | O’Flaherty just banned me from his bar for life. | 弗雷哈迪严禁我靠近他的酒吧 |
[13:51] | – O’Flaherty? – Yeah. | -弗雷哈迪吗 -没错 |
[13:52] | Why? He likes you. | 为什么 他喜欢你的啊 |
[13:53] | The old one, not the young one. | 是他老爸 不是现在接班的儿子 |
[13:55] | What did you do to get banned? | 为什么禁止你靠近 |
[13:57] | I didn’t do anything. I did nothing at all. | 我没做什么 我什么都没做 |
[13:59] | We were playing pool. I scratched. | 我们在打桌球 我抓痒痒 |
[14:02] | This guy behind me said, “hey, you scratched,” | 我后面的人说”你抓痒痒了” |
[14:04] | So I took my pool cue, I smashed it across his face. | 我拿起球杆 抽了他一巴掌 |
[14:07] | – That’s not nothing. – Then his girlfriend decides to pipe in | -这事严重了 -他女朋友也插了一脚 |
[14:10] | – and I said, “you want some, bitch?” – Okay. | -我说”你也要试试吗 婊子” -这个 |
[14:12] | So I smashed a beer bottle across her face. | 我用啤酒瓶扇了她一巴掌 |
[14:14] | Even if you just said, “you want some, bitch?” | 即便你只说”你要试试吗 婊子” |
[14:16] | – That would’ve been bad enough. – Enough to get banned. | -也很过分了 -应该被禁入 |
[14:19] | All right. Keep backing it out of here. | 好的 将这抬出去 |
[14:21] | – Good riddance. – What is this? What are you doing? | -干的不错 -什么情况 你干嘛呢 |
[14:23] | What does it look like I’m doing? I’m getting rid of the pool table. | 你觉得我在干嘛 我要丢掉这个桌球台 |
[14:25] | Whoa. Whoa whoa. You can’t do this. | 不行 不行 你不能这么做 |
[14:27] | This was literally my only form of exercise. | 桌球可是我唯一的运动 |
[14:30] | Look, I don’t know what my son allowed in here, | 我不知道我儿子是怎么经营的 |
[14:32] | but I will not have it in my bar. | 但我不允许桌球台出现在我的酒吧 |
[14:33] | Since 1909 we’ve had three rules in here. | 从1909年开始我们这里就有三条禁忌 |
[14:36] | – Yeah? – No fighting. | -什么 -不允许打架 |
[14:37] | No cursing. No discover card. | 不允许诅咒他人 不允许赌博 |
[14:39] | That’s a hasty decision. You come out of retirement | 这决定也太草率了 你都退休了 |
[14:40] | – and you yank the table. – See now, don’t bother. | -还出面把球桌抬走 -别费口舌了 |
[14:43] | Don’t even try. | 别白费劲了 |
[14:44] | I’ve got the floor. Tim’s got the floor. | 这地板是我的 地板属于小炯 |
[14:45] | The floor? It’s my fucking floor. | 地板 那是我的地板 |
[14:47] | Shut up. Get out. | 闭嘴 滚出去 |
[14:48] | You want to be banned? I’ll ban you. | 你要被禁入吗 我成全你 |
[14:49] | You’re gonna ban me? No, I’m Tim. | 禁止我入内 休想 我可是小炯 |
[14:50] | Yeah, you sound like you want to get banned. | 看来你是想被禁入啦 |
[14:52] | – No, I don’t want to get banned. – No, I do agree | -我不要被禁入 -我赞同 |
[14:54] | with O’Flaherty the elder. He has that tone. | 老弗雷哈迪 他的口气很有威严 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, doesn’t he? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:57] | Look. These guys take the pool too seriously, | 你们太把桌球当回事了 |
[14:59] | too many fights, so I’m replacing it with ping-pong. | 老是为此打架 我要将其换成乒乓球桌 |
[15:02] | – Ping-pong? – Ding-dong! | -乒乓球 -叮咚 |
[15:04] | It’s time for ping-pong. | 乒乓时间到 |
[15:06] | Come on, who’s first? | 谁要先来 |
[15:08] | No, don’t unveil the new table that way. | 不要这样为新桌子揭幕 |
[15:10] | It’s not gonna draw a crowd if you introduce it like that. | 你这样让其登场是吸引不了人的 |
[15:12] | – My apologies. – I wouldn’t mind playing. | -抱歉 -我倒不介意先玩 |
[15:14] | – I’m actually very good. – Really? | -我可是个高手 -真的吗 |
[15:16] | In college, they actually used to call me king pong. | 大学里他们称我为乒乓王 |
[15:18] | Sounds like you were really a groovy dude. | 听着你还真是个风云人物啊 |
[15:20] | – Sarcasm. – You picked up on that. | -讽刺我 -你先选吧 |
[15:22] | Who wants to play? Stu? | 谁要玩 司徒你来吗 |
[15:24] | No, I’m just too depressed. | 我太伤心没心情 |
[15:25] | Maybe I would play if… | 如果有玉米片什么的 |
[15:27] | we had some nachos or something. | 我就玩 |
[15:31] | – Trying to get nachos out of the deal? – Maybe. | -别再想玉米片了 -我尽量 |
[15:33] | – I’m not gonna do it. – Nachos coming up. One or two? | -我不干 -玉米片 一份还是两份 |
[15:34] | – Two please. – I’m not paying. | -两份 谢谢 -我不会付钱的 |
[15:36] | On your pal here. | 你朋友付吧 |
[15:36] | All right, thanks. I’ll play. | 好吧 谢谢 我玩吧 |
[15:40] | All right. Are you ready to get your little ass kicking? | 你准备好被我打得俯首称臣了吗 |
[15:42] | I’ve got to hit it on my side then your side, right? | 先碰到我桌子再碰你桌子 对吗 |
[15:44] | – Yes. – All right. | -是的 -好的 |
[15:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:47] | Did he hit it? | 他打到了吗 |
[15:49] | 1-0, bald guy. | 一比零 光头男赢 |
[15:50] | Wasn’t quite ready, but we’ll let it go. | 还没准备好 没事就那样吧 |
[15:52] | – Okay, ready? – Now I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[15:54] | – Oh shit. – 2-0, chubbzy-wubbzy still ahead. | -糟糕 -二比零 菜鸟还是领先 |
[15:57] | We could do without the commentary. | 没有实况播报我们也能玩的 |
[15:58] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:59] | Now I unleash the tiger. | 我要拿出真功夫啦 |
[16:00] | I’ll go slower this time for you. | 这次球速会慢一点 |
[16:02] | Oh! Dominated! | 完胜 |
[16:05] | – No. – Tim looks like an idiot. | -不 -小炯像个傻瓜 |
[16:07] | Look at his face… idiot face. | 看他的脸 一脸傻瓜相 |
[16:08] | Rodney, do you want to play? Or someone else? | 大鲁 你要玩吗 其他人呢 |
[16:09] | Come on, king pong. Let’s go. | 继续啊 乒乓王 继续啊 |
[16:11] | – The nachos are ready. – They’ll keep. | -玉米片来了 -放那里就好 |
[16:12] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:14] | And his bell got rung. | 他该敲响警钟了 |
[16:16] | – Who’s winning? – You lost. 5-0. Game over. | -谁赢了 -你输了 五比零 比赛结束 |
[16:18] | – It’s over. – That was bad ass, Stu. | -结束了 -你真了不起 司徒 |
[16:20] | It was sexy. You were so confident. | 好性感啊 你自信满满 |
[16:22] | Oh, I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[16:24] | If I didn’t have a boyfriend, watch out. | 如果我还没有男朋友 你就该小心啦 |
[16:27] | What was that? | 什么意思 |
[16:29] | If I didn’t have a boyfriend, watch out | 如果我还没有男朋友 你就该小心啦 |
[16:33] | If I didn’t have a boyfriend, watch out | 如果我还没有男朋友 你就该小心啦 |
[16:36] | If I didn’t have a boyfriend | 如果我还没有男朋友 |
[16:39] | Didn’t have a boyfriend | 还没有男朋友 |
[16:40] | Didn’t have a boyfriend, watch out. | 还没有男朋友 你就该小心啦 |
[16:43] | – Backhand! – Stu? | -反手 -司徒 |
[16:44] | – What? – What are you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干什么 |
[16:46] | I’m waiting downstairs for 10 minutes. | 我在楼下等了十分钟了 |
[16:47] | – Ah! I’m sorry, man. – Wait a second. | -抱歉 伙计 -等等 |
[16:49] | Are you nude and playing ping-pong in your kitchen? | 你赤身裸体的在厨房玩乒乓 |
[16:51] | I am practicing ping-pong | 我在练习乒乓 |
[16:53] | and I am not nude. I am just wearing nude briefs. | 我也没有赤身裸体 我有遮羞布 |
[16:56] | Talk to me, Stu. I’m worried about you. | 和我说说 司徒 我很担心你 |
[16:58] | Don’t be worried about me. You should be psyched for me. | 不要为我担心 你该为我高兴 |
[17:01] | – What do you… – I feel better than I’ve ever felt in my life. | -你 -我一辈子从未这么快乐过 |
[17:03] | – What’s the purpose? – The purpose is | -为什么 -为了 |
[17:05] | that I, playing ping-pong, exude a confidence | 玩乒乓的时候我自信满满 |
[17:08] | and sexual energy that I never have before. | 性感至极 这是从未有过的 |
[17:12] | – You won one game. – I’ve never been good | -你赢了一局 -我这辈子 |
[17:14] | at anything in my life. | 从未做好过一件事 |
[17:16] | And I’ve gotta say… | 我不得不说 |
[17:19] | …it, umm… | 这 这 |
[17:22] | it’s making me feel right about myself. | 让我感觉非常好 |
[17:25] | I want to say this is emotional, | 我想说你感情太丰富了 |
[17:28] | but I know you’re going to say something weird | 但我知道你肯定会说些傻话 |
[17:30] | – about nailing Becky. – You got it! | -要搞定小贝之类的 -没错 |
[17:33] | Stu, I really encourage you | 司徒 我真的希望你 |
[17:34] | – to just slow this down. – I encourage you to keep your yapper shut. | -能慢慢来 -我希望你消停会 |
[17:37] | – Oh my God. – Tim I have finally found a world | -我的天 -小炯我好不容易找到了 |
[17:39] | that I feel comfortable in. I am talented at this, | 我觉得自在的地方 我有天赋 |
[17:42] | not to mention the coolest person here. | 我还是这里最酷的人 |
[17:45] | – I mean, look around. – They look similar to you. | -你看看周围 -他们和你一个样 |
[17:48] | – Dork. Dong bucket. – Lower your voice. | -傻瓜 傻冒 -小点声 |
[17:51] | – Douche nozzle. – Lower your voice. | -蠢猪 -小点声 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 抱歉 你刚说什么 |
[17:55] | – I said that… – I heard “douche nozzle.” | -我说 -我听到你说”蠢猪” |
[17:57] | – And you came running? – You rookies are all the same, | -你来跑步 -你们这些新来的都一样 |
[18:00] | all right? You show no respect for the game at all. | 你们丝毫不尊重这项运动 |
[18:04] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[18:06] | Ow. You just hit me in the face with a ping-pong ball. | 疼 你居然用乒乓球打我脸 |
[18:09] | – Was that supposed to be tough? – Yeah, let’s go. | -是对我挑衅吗 -没错 我们开始 |
[18:11] | Let’s take it to the table. | 我们球桌上解决 |
[18:13] | I would be happy to take you down anytime. | 我随时能搞定你 |
[18:14] | It just… this can’t be the time | 只是现在 现在不行 |
[18:16] | ’cause I have a podiatrist appointment. | 我和手足病医生有约了 |
[18:18] | But I would be happy to play you tomorrow night… | 我很乐意明晚和你较量 |
[18:20] | O’Flaherty’s bar in midtown. | 定在市中心的弗雷哈迪酒吧 |
[18:22] | Fine. Be ready for a beatdown, bitch. | 没问题 准备受死吧 贱人 |
[18:25] | Okay, get ready for a slap-off, Sally. | 准备投降吧 傻逼 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna be bouncing my balls off your face. | 我会用球狠狠砸你的脸 |
[18:31] | I’m gonna bounce my balls all up in your butthole. | 我会用球狠狠抽你屁眼 |
[18:35] | Eww. Rethink that one. | 这个不太合适吧 |
[18:37] | All right, just text me the directions | 放马过来 短信通知我地点 |
[18:39] | and I’ll meet you there. | 我会去见你的 |
[18:40] | Why don’t you just use mapquest,buddy? | 为什么不用地图搜索呢 |
[18:42] | I have a slow Internet connection. I can’t use mapquest right now. | 我的网络连接速度慢 用不了地图搜索 |
[18:45] | Next month I might be able to. | 下个月我就能用了 |
[18:47] | Well, go to an Internet cafe then and use… | 那就去网吧 用 |
[18:48] | Just text me the directions! | 发短信给我 |
[18:50] | Give me your number then! We need to exchange numbers. | 那你把号码给我 我们得交换号码 |
[18:53] | – Wrap it up, guys. – Give me your phone. | -伙计们悠着点 -把手机给我 |
[18:55] | I’ll put my number into your phone. | 我把我号码输进去 |
[18:56] | – It’s really not dramatic anymore. – Vice versa. | -这样就没意思啦 -反过来也一样啊 |
[19:00] | Gee, Stu really seems | 司徒好像还真把 |
[19:03] | – to be taking this ping-pong seriously. – It’s a whole new Stu. | -乒乓当回事了 -司徒焕然新生了 |
[19:06] | Has his hair started growing back? | 他的地中海有改善吗 |
[19:09] | Oh, no, they retouched that. Yeah, that’s ridiculous. | 没有 他们处理过照片 太傻冒了 |
[19:11] | You guys gonna come by? You gonna watch the match? | 你们要来吗 你们要来看比赛吗 |
[19:13] | – Yeah, definitely. – Yeah? | -绝对的 -是吗 |
[19:15] | I used to be a cheerleader in high school, | 高中时期 我可是拉拉队队长 |
[19:17] | so maybe I’ll write a special cheer for him… a special cheer. | 或许我会为他编个特殊口号 特殊口号 |
[19:20] | – Oh my God, he would love that. – Great. | -他会爱死的 -很好 |
[19:22] | How about you Helen? Are you gonna cheer? | 那海婶你呢 你要来加油助阵吗 |
[19:23] | Oh, I have to take my dog in. | 我得带着我家的狗 |
[19:26] | He has plantar warts on his feet. | 他脚上长了足底疣 |
[19:28] | I shouldn’t have asked. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:30] | There’s the big man. | 这就是我们的大人物 |
[19:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:33] | Oh, my world is crumbling. | 我的世界在崩塌 |
[19:35] | – Crumbling? – Yeah, like the entire crumb cake I just ate | -崩塌 -像我刚吃的屑饼[德国特色小吃] |
[19:38] | – as a symbolic gesture. – I thought you were excited. | -打个比方啦 -我以为你很兴奋呢 |
[19:40] | – Becky’s coming to watch you play. – Don’t even say that. | -小贝会来观战 -别说了 |
[19:43] | – I just googled my opponent. – Yeah? | -我刚了解了下我的对手 -是吗 |
[19:45] | – He played at the Olympics. – They do that? | -他参加过奥运会 -是吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, they do that. | 是的 没错 |
[19:54] | – Holy shit. – Oh God, I’m such an idiot. | -TMD -额滴神 我真是个傻瓜 |
[19:56] | – Stu. – Oh! I’m so dumb! | -司徒 -我真是秀逗了 |
[19:59] | Such an idiot! Oh! | 秀逗了 |
[20:01] | I want to stop you, but I don’t blame you. | 我想阻止你 但我不怪你 |
[20:06] | Hey, you’re not gonna throw all this away. | 你不是打算放弃吧 |
[20:07] | – This is your big… – It’s my big chance. | -这是你的好 -我的好机会 |
[20:09] | – Yeah, let’s think it through. – Let’s think it through. | -我们好好思量思量 -思量思量 |
[20:11] | – I figured it out. – That was quick. | -我明白了 -这么快 |
[20:13] | You need to pull a Tonya Harding. | 我要你搞点小破坏 |
[20:14] | Stu, stop. | 司徒 别说了 |
[20:15] | I know this is gonna sound worse than it is, | 我知道这可能会使情况更糟糕 |
[20:17] | – But let me finish my well-thought-out thought. – Don’t finish. | -但让我说完我的妙计 -别说了 |
[20:19] | All I need you to do is a minor injury to this guy… | 我只要你让这家伙受点小伤 |
[20:22] | an Indian burn, a paper cut, | 让他手臂受伤 被纸张割破手 |
[20:24] | maybe get him a new laptop so he gets carpal tunnel. | 或给他买个新笔记本 让他手淫至手残 |
[20:27] | I’m just asking for a simple thing. | 我就这么点要求 |
[20:28] | You’re playing him tonight. | 你今晚要和他比赛了 |
[20:29] | You’re my Gillooly. You’re my Jeff Gillooly on this, Tim. | 你是我的帮手 你就是我的帮手 |
[20:32] | I need you. How often do I ask you for favors? | 我需要你 我要你帮忙的频率有多高 |
[20:35] | Every other week. | 两周一次 |
[20:35] | Okay, so we’re on schedule. | 那我们就是按照日程办事咯 |
[20:37] | Thanks for helping, Rodney. I’m not a big violence guy. | 谢谢你帮忙 大鲁 我不是暴力男 |
[20:40] | – No problem, Timmy. – What are we gonna do? | -不客气 小炯 -我们要怎么做 |
[20:42] | Start out with an aggressive high-five. | 想给他个挑衅的击掌 |
[20:43] | You get it started, just whip him up into a frenzy, | 你先挑衅他 把他逼急 |
[20:46] | like a total high-five circle. | 就像是个击掌死循环 |
[20:48] | We all just start slapping each other? | 我们就会互扇对方 |
[20:49] | Right, then I’ll jump in and fuck up his hand pretty good. | 然后我会介入 狠狠的揍他的手 |
[20:51] | Oh, I think this is the guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[20:53] | Hey, douche nozzle. | 傻冒 |
[20:56] | – Get it up there, my man. – Why? | -来吧 -为什么 |
[20:58] | We met at Chelsea Piers, remember? Get it up there. | 我们在切尔西码头高球俱乐部见过面 过来 |
[21:00] | – What for? – The reason… | -干吗 -因为 |
[21:02] | the reason for the high-five? | 为什么击掌 |
[21:04] | – Yeah. – It’s lost its spontaneity now. | -是啊 -你这样就不自然啦 |
[21:07] | Daylight savings, right? | 为了夏令时的到来 可以吗 |
[21:09] | You can play ping-pong more, right? | 为了你能打更多场乒乓 可以吗 |
[21:11] | – No, ping-pong’s indoors. – I know, I know. | -乒乓是室内运动 -我明白 明白 |
[21:13] | Daylight savings has no effect on ping-pong. | 夏令时对乒乓没有影响 |
[21:16] | Oh, man, it’s gonna be pretty mild this weekend, they said. | 他们说这周天气会较热 |
[21:19] | Get it up there. | 来嘛 |
[21:22] | Have you ever high-fived before? | 你有和人击掌过吗 |
[21:24] | It’s okay, you can tell me. | 没有关系 你告诉我好了 |
[21:27] | Oh, Stu, how do I say this? | 司徒 我该怎么说呢 |
[21:29] | How do I say that she brought | 我该怎么说呢 她穿上了 |
[21:31] | – her pompoms? – Oh my God, she brought ’em. | -啦啦队队服 -怎么会这样呢 |
[21:33] | – Do you know what that means? – She has a lot of team spirit. | -明白什么意思吗 -她很有团队精神 |
[21:36] | It means she’s got a lot of team spirit | 很有团队精神 |
[21:37] | and the team… the Captain of the team | 团队 队长 |
[21:39] | – being my ding-dong. – Don’t get too excited. | -是我本人 -不要太兴奋 |
[21:42] | Listen, we didn’t pull it off. | 听我说 计划没有施行 |
[21:43] | – What do you mean you didn’t pull it off? – Tonya harding. | -没有施行是什么意思 -破坏计划 |
[21:46] | Oh. This is terrible. This is terrible. | 糟糕 糟糕透顶 |
[21:48] | – It’s not good. It’s not good. – All right. | -不妙啊 不妙啊 -好吧 |
[21:50] | Okay, plan #2: Pull the fire alarm. | 实行第二套方案 拉响火灾警报 |
[21:52] | – Do it quick. – That’s a good idea. That’s a good idea. | -快点行动 -好主意 好主意 |
[21:54] | No no no, bad idea. | 不 不 馊主意 |
[21:56] | I’ll ban you. | 我会禁止你们入内 |
[21:57] | This guy bans you for everything. | 这家伙老是禁止入内 |
[21:58] | He likes to ban. | 他就喜欢禁止他人入内 |
[21:59] | Okay, Tim, you’ve gotta… | 好吧 小炯 你 |
[22:00] | Okay, are we gonna do this? | 我们到底要不要比赛了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, we just… | 当然要 我们 |
[22:03] | I just need a minute to recalibrate my paddle. | 我需要点时间调整我的拍子 |
[22:06] | Come on, Stu, we’re pulling for you! | 司徒 加油 我们看好你 |
[22:09] | I brought my pompoms. | 我穿上了我的啦啦队队服 |
[22:10] | – Oh my God. – Why does God torture me like this? | -我的天 -上帝你何苦这么折磨我呢 |
[22:12] | This is like job when he played ping-pong against that whale. | 这简直是班门弄斧砸自己脚嘛 |
[22:21] | Positive vibes, positive energy. | 积极的共鸣 积极的能量 |
[22:23] | I’m just gonna lift the ball here and… | 我只要将球拿起 |
[22:26] | Hey, what the hell is that guy doing here? I banned him. | 这家伙在这里干嘛 我禁止他入内了 |
[22:28] | All right, Flaherty, just hear me out. | 雷哈迪 你给我听好了 |
[22:30] | – O’Flaherty, Putz. – I came to apologize. | -是弗雷哈迪傻瓜 -我来道歉的 |
[22:33] | – Go ahead. – Okay, I cooled off… | -说吧 -我冷静下来 |
[22:35] | – wait, is that ping-pong table? – Yeah. | -等等 这是乒乓桌吗 -没错 |
[22:37] | Wow. Are you gonna start serving juice and sugar cookies? | 晕 难道还要在这里卖果汁和甜饼干吗 |
[22:39] | – What the fuck, man?! – Ow! | -搞毛啊 -疼 |
[22:42] | My little girl plays ping-pong. | 我家女儿才玩乒乓呢 |
[22:44] | Why don’t you grab a paddle | 为什么你不拿个拍子 |
[22:45] | and we’ll see whothe little girl really is? | 我们较量较量看谁才是娘们 |
[22:48] | Oh, I’m sorry, Captain nerd. Are you talking to me? | 抱歉傻瓜队长 你在和我说话吗 |
[22:50] | No, I let my blade do the talking. | 我让我的拍子来说话 |
[22:54] | That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最搞基的话 |
[22:56] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[22:58] | – Stan. – Too much punching. | -斯坦 -怎么老是斗殴啊 |
[23:00] | – You hit the wrong guy, man. – Oh, really? | -你打错人了 伙计 -是吗 |
[23:01] | I’m gonna email usatt.org and ban this bar | 我会向美国乒乓球协会发邮件 禁止 |
[23:05] | from hosting official or unofficial tournaments. | 该酒吧举行正式和非正式的巡回赛 |
[23:07] | You can’t ban this bar from anything. Get out! I ban you! | 你没权禁止什么 滚 我禁止你入内 |
[23:09] | They can do it! They’re a national nonprofit organization! | 他们可以 他们是全国性的非盈利组织 |
[23:13] | I’m out of here! | 我走了 |
[23:15] | Oh, Stu is back on top | 司徒 又赢啦 |
[23:18] | Thank you, God! | 感谢上帝 |
[23:20] | All right, the winner by forfeit… Stu. | 好吧 那么胜者是司徒 |
[23:24] | You went from depressed to cocky very quickly. | 真是柳暗花明又一村啊 |
[23:27] | Hey, asshole. You got banned for fighting. | 混蛋 你被禁止打架了 |
[23:28] | You come back in here and you knock a guy out in the first 10 seconds. | 你才进来 十秒钟就把别人赶出去了 |
[23:31] | I know, I know. I’m leaving. | 懂了 我就走 |
[23:32] | Stan. Gotta say, bro, | 斯坦 哥们 不得不说 |
[23:34] | Nice left hook. Totally badass. | 那记左勾拳还真漂亮 混蛋一个 |
[23:36] | Thanks, bro. Yeah, Tae Bo. | 谢谢夸奖 是跆搏 |
[23:38] | Yeah, it was quite spectacular. | 太精彩了 |
[23:40] | If I didn’t have a boyfriend, watch out. | 如果我没有男朋友 你就得小心啦 |
[23:43] | – What was that? – Wait, that’s… | -咋啦 -等等 这个 |
[23:44] | – That’s the Stu phrase. – That’s the what? | -司徒腔 -什么啊 |
[23:46] | That’s the Stu phrase. That’s what you say to Stu. | 司徒腔 你以这种口吻和司徒说话的啊 |
[23:48] | Oh, did I? | 我有吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, it’s like | 有啊 是我 |
[23:51] | my all-purpose flirty phrase. | 使出浑身解数调情的口吻 |
[23:53] | Don’t read anything into it. | 不要误会 |
[23:55] | I barely even remember you saying it. | 我都不记得你说什么了 |