时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I get into a lot of awkward moments, | 我现在很尴尬 |
[00:04] | but this is pretty awkward. | 真的很尴尬 |
[00:07] | Why were 35 clowns in a pit under the floor? | 为什么地板下面会有三十五个小丑 |
[00:10] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[00:10] | And for the record, I do not approve of you dating my daughter, | 给我记着 我可不赞成你跟我女儿交往 |
[00:13] | You little fucking weasel. | 你个可恶的白眼狼 |
[00:14] | No, I didn’t back down. | 不 我没有退缩 |
[00:16] | I stood there and made sarcastic comments. | 他自说自话的时候我在一旁对他冷嘲热讽呢 |
[00:18] | Do you need to be paid to spend time with me? | 跟我在一起还要付你工钱吗 |
[00:21] | – Typically. – What? | -这是特殊情况 -什么 |
[00:22] | If you don’t mind sleeping amongst the ghosts of gay sex. | 如果你不在乎躺在基佬堆里看他们胡搞 |
[00:25] | Oh, Tim, are you part of some kind of Eastern European | 小炯啊 你是不是参与过什么东欧 |
[00:28] | perverse sex thing for underage dudes? | 幼童性变态俱乐部啊 |
[00:30] | Why is that your first thought? | 为什么你首先想到的是这个 |
[00:32] | You are such a good businessman. | 你真会做生意 |
[00:34] | Which one of these lovely women is going to be slathered with lube | 哪个靓妞今晚有幸 |
[00:37] | in your hotel room tonight? | 进房侍候你 |
[00:39] | You got 10 minutes to go crazy on these funbags. | 给你10分钟找点疯狂的乐子 |
[00:41] | No no. Hey! | 别别 |
[00:43] | That’s a vey good skirt. | 裙子不错 |
[00:47] | Okay, people, hero’s a woman. Get in there, people. Go go! | 伙计们 英雄是个女的 赶紧上 动起来 |
[00:50] | Where we have a spicy little number named Aimee! | 小辣妹名叫小美 |
[00:55] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吧 |
[00:55] | You have the same nameas this guy’s ex-girlfriend. | 你的名字跟这家伙前女友一样 |
[00:59] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 没什么可说的 |
[01:00] | Coming down. | 来了 |
[01:01] | You’re coming down? | 你下来了 |
[01:02] | Cheese. What was that. | 茄子 啥情况 |
[01:04] | Things just got interestinger. | 事情越来越有意思了 |
[01:06] | Here you go. | 它归你了 |
[01:08] | Good luck taking care of an elephant. | 照顾大象祝你好运 |
[01:10] | Don’t take that the wrong way. | 不要会错意 |
[01:11] | But we are thinking about replacing you with Vince, | 但我们正在考虑用文强取代你 |
[01:14] | the homeless guy. | 那个流浪汉 |
[01:16] | Don’t take that the wrong way? | 让我怎么不会错意 |
[01:30] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[01:34] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[01:39] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[01:43] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[01:55] | So this is exciting. | 真是件喜事啊 |
[01:57] | – I mean, finally, a new job. – It’s the– | -终于有新工作了 -这是 |
[01:59] | it’s the pinnacle of excitement. | 喜事中的喜事 |
[02:00] | I mean, Ernst & Young– it definitely is. | 安永会计事务所 那确实 |
[02:04] | It’s impressive, the whole– the whole bit. | 所有的事都是那么顺利 |
[02:07] | Oh, you know what? Here’s my stop. | 知道吗 我在这里下 |
[02:09] | – I’m gonna hop off. – All right. | -我要下车了 -好的 |
[02:10] | – Have fun. – Good luck today. | -好好玩 -祝你好运 |
[02:11] | – Thank you. Ernst & Young. – Love you. | -谢谢 安永会计事务所 -爱你啊 |
[02:14] | So Ernst & Young next? | 现在去安永会计事务所吗 |
[02:16] | Oh no, I actually need to go to the outskirts | 不 我得去新泽西的郊外 |
[02:18] | of Newark, New Jersey. | 纽瓦克 |
[02:19] | Oh, okay. Lying to your lady? | 行 和你的女人撒谎 |
[02:22] | – Oh, you heard that? – Yeah. | -你听见了 -是的 |
[02:24] | – A little lie. – What do you doing, drugs? | -小小的谎言 -你去卖毒品吗 |
[02:27] | Transvestites? Gambling? | 扮女人 还是赌博 |
[02:31] | I don’t need to be judged right now. It’s been a rough year. | 少对我指指点点 我今年很不顺 |
[02:36] | – Oh, hey there, coach. – Hey, you. | -好啊 教练 -你是 |
[02:40] | I’m Tim, Tanya’s assistant. | 我是小炯 谭雅的助手 |
[02:41] | Oh, right, yeah yeah. Don’t care. | 嗯 嗯 不关我事 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry I’m late, by the way. | 顺便说一句 对不起 我迟到了 |
[02:44] | I hope I didn’t hold something up. | 希望没耽误什么事 |
[02:45] | You’re not part of the team, so it never matters to me | 你不属于这个队伍 所以你什么时候来 |
[02:48] | – what time you’re here. – That’s not nice. | -都跟我没关系 -不怎么友好啊 |
[02:50] | How’s Tanya doing? | 谭雅什么情况 |
[02:51] | Oh, she’s in a much better mood than yesterday. | 她今天的心情比昨天好多了 |
[02:53] | – I hope so. – Where the fuck’s my little man?! | -希望吧 -我的小矮人他妈的在哪呢 |
[02:56] | – Hey, Tanya, over here. – You on Tanya time, boy! | -谭雅 我在这 -现在是谭雅时间 小子 |
[02:58] | Get over here and wipe me down! I needs my towel! | 过来给我擦汗 我要毛巾 |
[03:00] | You needs your towel? I gotta run to the towel room. | 你要毛巾 我得去趟浴室 |
[03:03] | Uh, no no no, you’ve got to get over here now | 不不不 你马上给我过来 |
[03:04] | – and dry me off with whatever you got! – I can’t dry– | -随便用什么给我擦擦 -我怎么擦 |
[03:06] | I need a towel to dry you, Tanya. You’re not being reasonable. | 得有毛巾才能帮你擦汗 谭雅 讲点道理 |
[03:09] | Take off your shirt. | 把你的衬衫脱了 |
[03:10] | Take off my shirt? I’m not doing it. | 脱掉我的衬衫 我不干 |
[03:12] | Tim, take off your shirt | 小炯 脱掉你的衬衫 |
[03:14] | before I pull one of my titties out and I squash ya! | 不然我就把胸器甩出来砸死你 |
[03:16] | Oh my God. Fine. | 天呐 好吧 |
[03:17] | No no no no, get up under them pits. | 不不不 擦擦腋窝下面 |
[03:20] | – Under the pits. – Let’s go, Tim. | -腋窝下面 -来吧 小炯 |
[03:22] | – All right. – Yes, that’s it. Ah. | -好吧 -耶 就是这样 |
[03:24] | This is really crossing many lines. | 真是太过火了 |
[03:27] | Oh, you ain’t seen crossing the line, Tim. | 想知道怎么才算过火吗 小炯 |
[03:29] | – Get down there in the crotch. – Oh my God! Tanya, please. | -擦我的胯下 -天呐 谭雅 别 |
[03:32] | – Get up under there. – As far as bosses go, | -擦下面 -作为一个老板 |
[03:34] | you think you’re a reasonable person? | 你觉得你讲理吗 |
[03:35] | Boy, if I had a dick, I’d slap you in the face with it! | 小子 我要是有老二 就用它抽你了 |
[03:39] | Hey, how was your day? | 嗨 今天怎么样 |
[03:41] | Oh great. Just another day at Ernst & Young. | 很不错 又在安永会计事务所过了一天 |
[03:44] | I told Julie about the job and she was really impressed. | 我和朱莉说了你的工作 她大吃一惊 |
[03:47] | It’s prestigious. I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想吹牛 但这工作确实好 |
[03:51] | Whoops. Let me take this. | 接个电话 |
[03:52] | – Hello? – I thinks you better get over here! | -喂 -你马上给我过来 |
[03:54] | What? No no. | 什么 不 不 |
[03:55] | No, I’m not– | 不行 我不 |
[03:57] | I’m not going to Newark tonight. | 我今晚不去纽瓦克 |
[03:59] | I can’t. I– I’m at home. | 不行 我在家 |
[04:02] | I refuse. Fine, I’m coming. | 我不同意 好吧 我过来了 |
[04:07] | Did I just hear you say you’re going to Newark? | 你说你要去纽瓦克 |
[04:09] | – No. – That’s what you just said. | -没有 -你刚才这么说的 |
[04:11] | – I said Newark? – Well, I– | -我说了纽瓦克吗 -我 |
[04:12] | I’m going to Newark. | 我要去纽瓦克 |
[04:14] | It’s, uh, Stu’s birthday. | 司徒过生日了 |
[04:16] | We forgot. Rodney said, “Let’s just organize | 我们忘记了 大鲁说赶紧去 |
[04:19] | a quick pub crawl through… North Jersey.” | 北泽西的酒吧喝通关 |
[04:23] | – You’re going to Jersey right now? – Mmm. | -你现在去泽西吗 -嗯 |
[04:26] | – Really? – Yeah, we’re gonna start in Newark, | -是吗 -对 我们从纽瓦克开始喝 |
[04:28] | finish up in, like, Fort Lee or– | 最后去利堡 |
[04:30] | Just an impromptu Jersey pub crawl. | 只是突然决定去泽西喝通关 |
[04:32] | Yeah, pretty much. You never did that? You guys don’t do that? | 差不多 你没试过吗 你没喝过 |
[04:35] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Just candles, cake, beer and Newark. | 就是蜡烛 蛋糕 啤酒和纽瓦克 |
[04:39] | – I gotta get out of here. – Bye. | -我要走了 -再见 |
[04:41] | All right, see ya later. | 好了 待会见 |
[04:43] | Hey, Tanya, I rushed over as fast as I could. | 谭雅 我尽快赶来了 |
[04:46] | What’s going on? What’s the emergency? | 怎么回事 有什么紧急状况 |
[04:47] | Oh, I can’t find my Pizza Hut menu. | 我找不到必胜客的菜单 |
[04:51] | That’s why you called me? | 你找我来就为了这个 |
[04:52] | – Yeah. – Tanya, I’m not happy that that’s why | -是的 -谭雅 我怒了 |
[04:55] | you called me from Manhattan. | 为这我就从曼哈顿跑来 |
[04:57] | – That’s your job. – You really need to show me a little respect. | -这是你的工作 -你真该给我点尊重 |
[05:01] | That’s what I’m doing. I’m giving you stuff to do. | 我是在尊重你啊 给你找点事做 |
[05:02] | Now can you go ahead, | 你现在可以 |
[05:03] | crawl around the floor and look for that menu for me? | 在地板上搜搜 给我找到菜单了吗 |
[05:05] | – I’d rather not. – Don’t talk back to me! | -我不想这么做 -不要回嘴 |
[05:07] | That’s not ta– that’s having a conversation. | 这不是 这是在交流 |
[05:09] | – No, you s– – You yell too easily. | -不 你丫 -你太爱冲人乱吼 |
[05:11] | – You really get angry. – You’re sassing me! | -太爱发火了 -你跟我顶嘴 |
[05:12] | – Stop using them big words! – I’m not sassing you. | -不要给我拽词 -我没有顶嘴 |
[05:14] | I’m just saying– I went to college. | 我只是说说 我可是上过大学的 |
[05:16] | Whoopy doopy doopy damn do. | 矮油 矮油 上个球 |
[05:18] | I done seen a college too. | 我也上过大学 |
[05:19] | Now get your little ass and find my menu! | 快给我滚去找菜单 |
[05:21] | And don’t mess with the little dildos and whatnots under my bed! | 不要乱翻我的假阳具和床下的东西 |
[05:28] | – Yeah? – Stu, it’s Amy. | -喂 -司徒 我是小美 |
[05:31] | Am I dreaming right now? | 我在做梦吗 |
[05:32] | No, I just wanted to call and say Happy Birthday. | 没有 我只是想说声生日快乐 |
[05:36] | Oh, and you couldn’t wait till February, huh? | 你不能等到二月再说吗 |
[05:38] | You guys aren’t in Newark on a pub crawl? | 你们没有在纽瓦克喝通关吗 |
[05:40] | Who goes to Newark for pub crawls | 除了杀人犯和公立中学老师 |
[05:41] | besides murderers and public school teachers? | 谁会去纽瓦克喝通关 |
[05:44] | – No, absolutely not. – Okay, this is weird. | -不 绝对不去 -好吧 很奇怪 |
[05:47] | – Why? – Why would he need to lie about going to Newark? | -为啥 -他为什么骗我说去纽瓦克了 |
[05:50] | Let’s see, I’ve watched a lot of “Matlock.” | 我想想看 我看了很多集《法证先锋》 |
[05:52] | He’s either shopping at Ikea and wants to keep it a secret | 他不是去宜家购物 就是不想公开此事 |
[05:55] | or he’s throwing his weird bone | 或是正在对大陆航空的 |
[05:58] | in a flight attendant from Continental. | 空姐大献殷勤 |
[06:00] | Stu, this is serious. | 司徒 这不是开玩笑 |
[06:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:01] | I mean, he wouldn’t cheat on me, would he? | 他不是背着我偷吃吧 |
[06:04] | Tim? No, he’d never ch– | 小炯 不会 他绝对不会 |
[06:05] | Although if there’s a small chance | 如果这有一丝可能 |
[06:07] | that this could lead to you breaking up | 让你们俩分手 |
[06:09] | and us dating, I am happy to | 然后我们俩再约会 我很乐意 |
[06:10] | investigate further. Is there a small chance? | 去深入调查 有这可能吗 |
[06:13] | – Uh… – That’s all I needed. | -嗯 -有你这么说就够了 |
[06:15] | Our Tim? There’s no way, bro. | 我们的小炯 不可能 老兄 |
[06:17] | Amy sounded pretty suspicious. | 小美很是担心 |
[06:19] | He snuck off to Newark last night. | 他昨晚偷偷地去了纽瓦克 |
[06:21] | Dude, that could mean anything. | 兄弟 这也不能说明什么 |
[06:23] | – Really? – Yeah, maybe he’s involved in cleaning up | -是吗 -是啊 他也许是去旧城区 |
[06:25] | our inner cities or, I don’t know, | 打扫卫生 我不清楚 |
[06:27] | picking up trash, raking leaves. | 捡垃圾 扫落叶 |
[06:29] | Does any of this sound like Tim? | 你觉得小炯会去干这些 |
[06:31] | He’s boning a Jersey chick, isn’t he? | 他是在泡泽西的小妞 是吧 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:33] | There they are. | 你们在这 |
[06:36] | I gotta work on my entrances. | 我得再练练我的出场 |
[06:37] | We haven’t seen you in a couple of weeks. | 有好几周都没见到你了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, what’s going on? It’s been a while. | 是啊 还好吗 是有一阵子了 |
[06:40] | You guys find any work or…? | 你们找着工作了吗 |
[06:42] | No, | 没有 |
[06:43] | I’m just doing the whole stay-at-home-dad thing. | 我整天做着全职奶爸 |
[06:45] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[06:46] | It means I stay at home with my child. | 意思是说我和我的孩子待在家里 |
[06:49] | You need to have a baby to do that. | 你得有个小孩才行 |
[06:50] | A-yup. | 是啊 |
[06:51] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[06:52] | Where’d that come from? | 这是哪一出 |
[06:53] | Remember my wife fucked that hockey player? | 记得我老婆和那个冰球运动员上床了吗 |
[06:55] | You guys didn’t get divorced? | 你们没去离婚 |
[06:56] | No, bro. | 没有 老兄 |
[06:57] | Have you ever seen the lines at City Hall? | 你也不看看市政厅排队离婚的长龙 |
[07:00] | The paperwork? It’s just way too messy. | 还有啰里八嗦的离婚文件 太麻烦了 |
[07:02] | That’s disturbing. | 是够烦的 |
[07:03] | What about you, Tim? | 你呢 小炯 |
[07:04] | What you been up to, buddy? | 最近忙什么呢 老兄 |
[07:05] | Uh, actually a lot. | 很多事情 |
[07:06] | I’ve been meaning to tell you guys that– | 其实我早就想告诉你们 |
[07:08] | Ooh, where is he? Come on, itsy-bitsy! | 他人呢 出来 小不点儿 |
[07:10] | That might be me. | 那好像是说我 |
[07:10] | There you are, little man. | 你在这儿呢 小矮人 |
[07:12] | Been looking for you. | 找你半天了 |
[07:14] | Let’s do this. | 我们得把这搞定 |
[07:15] | Wh– what are we doing? | 搞定什么 |
[07:16] | Going in the ladies’ room. | 先去女厕所 |
[07:18] | We’re gonna run to the ladies’ room real quick. | 我们去趟女厕所就来 |
[07:21] | Oh, Timbo. | 炯宝 |
[07:23] | That guy is a dog. | 这个风流大少 |
[07:25] | – Listen, little man. – Yeah? | -听着 小矮人 -怎么了 |
[07:26] | – This is serious. – Uh-oh. | -事情很严重 -是么 |
[07:28] | They’re doing random drug testing tomorrow | 明天有随机药检 |
[07:30] | and I’ve been snorting coke like it was candy. | 我嗑药就跟吃糖果似的 |
[07:32] | If you want me to pee right now, it’s just not gonna happen. | 你现在想用我的尿液替代 没门 |
[07:34] | No no no no no, it need to be from a girl. | 不不 必须得是妹纸的 |
[07:37] | Not you, a real girl. | 不是你这种伪娘 要真妹纸 |
[07:39] | Get your girlfriend to do it. | 让你女朋友来 |
[07:40] | Amy? Amy won’t do that. | 小美吗 她不会答应的 |
[07:41] | No no no, Amy got to do that. | 别废话 小美不答应也得答应 |
[07:43] | If she fucking with you, she is disease-free and drug free. | 既然她跟你在床上搞 肯定是个干净妹纸 |
[07:46] | She might be snorting coke like it’s candy. | 或许她嗑药也跟吃糖果似的呢 |
[07:48] | You don’t know that. | 这你说不准的 |
[07:48] | I know what she doing–she fucking with you, so she clean. | 我知道她不会 是你女朋友就不会嗑药 |
[07:51] | She bored to death and she clean. | 她无聊得要死 但她不嗑药 |
[07:53] | You get me that little white-girl clean pee. | 把那白人小姑娘的干净尿样给我弄来 |
[07:55] | You gonna stick around for a beer? | 打算在这喝杯啤酒吗 |
[07:59] | – Hello? – Amy, it’s Stu, | -喂 -小美 我是司徒 |
[08:01] | the man of your future dreams. | 将要属于你的梦幻好男人 |
[08:03] | – What? – Tim’s totally cheating on you. | -怎么了 -小炯背着你偷吃 |
[08:05] | What?! What makes you say that? | 什么 为什么这么说 |
[08:07] | My suspicion started when a girl entered the bar | 因为有个女孩闯进酒吧 |
[08:09] | and dragged Tim into the women’s room to screw. | 拖着小炯去女厕所胡搞 |
[08:11] | – What? – They went in, it was very quick. | -怎么会 -他们在里面很快就搞完了 |
[08:14] | They had sloppy bathroom sex. | 在洗手间里草草完事的 |
[08:15] | My guess is she perched him up on the sink, | 我猜那女孩让小炯躺在洗脸台上 |
[08:19] | and they did it. | 然后他们就做了 |
[08:20] | This is crazy! What– what’s she like? | 简直不可理喻 那女孩什么样子 |
[08:23] | She’s very tall and very confident. | 个子高挑 充满自信 |
[08:25] | He’s dating a model. | 他在跟一个模特约会 |
[08:27] | Tim is having sex with a model. | 小炯在跟一个模特风流 |
[08:30] | Okay. Whatever– whatever gets your blood boiling. | 好吧 咋说都行 能让你生气就行 |
[08:35] | Oh! Tim, I haven’t seen you since the layoffs. | 小炯 你被解雇后我就没见到过你 |
[08:39] | I know. Great catching up. | 是啊 能碰到真好 |
[08:41] | Um, listen, at the risk of sounding forward, | 听着 这么说可能有点冒失 |
[08:45] | I need some drug-free female urine. | 但我需要些不吸毒的女人的尿液 |
[08:49] | Can you just knock some off real quick? | 你能尽快给我弄点来么 |
[08:52] | Tim, I’m not peeing for you. | 小炯 我才不为你做这种事 |
[08:55] | Tim? What the fuck are you doing here? | 小炯 你他妈在这儿干吗 |
[08:57] | Hey, Stan, great to see you. | 斯坦 见到你真高兴 |
[08:59] | Listen, you have a wife and daughter, right? | 你有妻有女 是吧 |
[09:00] | Yeah? And? | 是啊 咋了 |
[09:02] | Can I get some urine from one or both of them? | 能给我些她们的尿液吗 谁的都行 |
[09:08] | You get weirder by the fucking minute, don’t you? | 你他妈越来越变态了 是不是 |
[09:12] | Listen, Marie, I know this is a crazy request– | 马姐 我知道这个请求很无理 |
[09:15] | I need some female urine and I kinda need it tonight. | 但我需要些女人的尿液 今晚就得要 |
[09:18] | I charge 50 bucks an ounce | 1盎司50刀 |
[09:19] | or $200 a pint, which I can produce on command. | 或者200刀一品脱 按需供应 |
[09:23] | I should’ve come to Marie first. | 早知道就先来找马姐您了 |
[09:25] | If I had a nickel for | 如果我向每个 |
[09:25] | every man that offered me cash for my urine– | 付钱买尿的男人索价五美分 |
[09:27] | I take PayPal as well. | 我都能收购支付宝了 |
[09:31] | – Hey, tall lady. – What you call me? | -大高个 -你喊我什么 |
[09:33] | I thought we could have nicknames for each other. | 我觉得我们都应该给对方起个绰号 |
[09:35] | You call me insulting names, I call you positive things. | 你那纯粹是侮辱 我这可是夸你的 |
[09:38] | – Do you know what, little man? – Yeah? | -知道吗 小矮人 -怎么 |
[09:40] | I like you. You got a bright future here. | 我看好你 你在这儿前途无量 |
[09:43] | Oh, the way you scored that urine. | 你搞到那尿样的手段 |
[09:45] | That was impressive. | 真是太高明了 |
[09:47] | And the way you found that Pizza Hut menu? | 还有你找必胜客菜单时的敏锐力 |
[09:50] | I would’ve never looked up in the toilet. | 我就想不到要去厕所找 |
[09:51] | Boy, you is a bright one. | 小子 你灵光着呢 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | – I’m gonna give you a bonus. – A bonus? | -我要发你点奖金 -奖金 |
[09:55] | Watch this. One! | 瞧瞧 一张 |
[09:58] | Oh my God. | 我的上帝 |
[09:59] | – Two! – Are those $100 bills? | -两张 -都是百元大钞吗 |
[10:00] | They are singles. Three! | 都是一元钱的 三张 |
[10:04] | Four! | 四张 |
[10:06] | Five! | 五张 |
[10:08] | It’s more of a tip than a bonus. | 这奖金 还不如小费呢 |
[10:09] | I appreciate it. Thank you for the pee! | 我很感激 谢谢你那尿样 |
[10:14] | – That’s it. Yeah! – Tanya. | -打得好 -谭雅 |
[10:16] | I need to have a word with you about this. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[10:18] | Coach, I’m clean. I swear. | 教练 我没嗑药 我发誓 |
[10:20] | Yeah, unfortunately your test says otherwise. | 很不幸 你的检测结果并非如此 |
[10:22] | Wait, hold up, hold up. | 什么 等等 等等 |
[10:23] | You’ve been taking steroids, | 你一直在服用类固醇 |
[10:24] | male growth hormones and trace amounts of Viagra, | 雄性激素 还有伟哥 |
[10:27] | which we’re just not gonna ask about. | 这个我们倒是不追究 |
[10:28] | If you have a penis, that’s your business. | 如果你有老二 那是你自己的事情 |
[10:30] | A penis?! | 老二 |
[10:31] | However, I have no choice but to suspend you for a month. | 我别无选择 你得禁赛一个月 |
[10:33] | No no no no no! Coach! | 不 别这样 教练 |
[10:34] | I know. You’re our fifth best player. | 我知道 你在倒数的球员里面算好的 |
[10:36] | This is hard for me too. | 这对我而言也不容易 |
[10:39] | That little bitch-ass Tim. | 那该死的贱人小炯 |
[10:48] | What kind of pose is that? | 怎么了 你这副架势 |
[10:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[10:50] | I was with Stu. We, um– long story. | 跟司徒一起 说来话长了 |
[10:52] | He wanted to take this baking class | 他想上一个烘焙班 |
[10:54] | to learn how to make strudel. | 学学怎么做果馅饼 |
[10:56] | No, it was not strudel baking class. | 不 你没去果馅饼烘焙班 |
[10:59] | No? No. It wasn’t? | 没 没 没去吗 |
[11:01] | – No, Tim. Where have you been? – Where? | -没有 小炯 你去哪了 -哪儿 |
[11:03] | What part of that story is unclear? | 我刚说的有哪里令人生疑吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t know, the whole part of it? | 我不知道 从头到尾吗 |
[11:07] | Look who it is. It’s Stu-balls. | 看看谁在这 咸蛋司徒 |
[11:10] | – Oh my God. What– – He’s lying to you, Amy. | -我的天 你 -小美 他说谎 |
[11:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[11:13] | I don’t want to betray you, Tim, all right? | 我不是有意要背叛你 小炯 |
[11:14] | – Yeah? – But when push comes to shove, | -是吗 -但是当我必须抉择时 |
[11:16] | Amy’s hotness outweighs our friendship. | 小美太火辣 友情皆可抛 |
[11:18] | I told her the truth. | 我跟她说了实话 |
[11:19] | You’re cheating on me? | 你背着我偷吃 |
[11:20] | You’re cheating on her. | 你背着她偷吃 |
[11:21] | With a model from Newark? | 跟一个纽瓦克的模特搞在一起 |
[11:23] | From Newark, New Jersey. | 那妞是纽瓦克的 新泽西的 |
[11:25] | Oh my God. | 我的老天 |
[11:26] | You’re still denying it. | 你还想否认 |
[11:27] | – I saw you with my own two eyes. – Guys– | -我亲眼所见 -伙计们 |
[11:29] | Where’s my little man?! | 我的小矮人呢 |
[11:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:30] | This is perfect actually. It’s gonna clear it all up. | 这太好了 正好证明我的清白 |
[11:34] | Hey, Tanya. | 嗨 谭雅 |
[11:35] | Man, don’t “Hey” Me. | 别跟老娘”嗨” |
[11:36] | Where’s that little nasty girlfriend of yours? | 你那肮脏的小女友在哪儿 |
[11:38] | Allow me to introduce you. Amy, this is Tanya. | 我来介绍下 小美 这是谭雅 |
[11:41] | Oh, this is your girlfriend? | 原来这就是你女朋友 |
[11:43] | That’s the one. | 没错 |
[11:44] | Yes, I am his girlfriend. | 是的 我是他的女友 |
[11:45] | Let’s get off on the right foot here. | 来个友好点的开场白吧 |
[11:47] | And you, you’re the whore from Jersey? | 那么 你就是那个泽西的荡妇 |
[11:49] | What did that bitch call me? She called me a whore? | 这婊子喊我什么 她喊我荡妇 |
[11:51] | That’s not nice. | 这就不太好了 |
[11:52] | She doesn’t look like a model. | 她看起来可不像模特 |
[11:53] | Well, you ain’t no Heidi Klum either, | 你跟刘亦菲比也差远了 |
[11:55] | you little pharmaceutical slut. | 你个嗑药的小娼妇 |
[11:57] | What are you even talking about? | 你胡说什么 |
[11:58] | You’ve been taking male growth hormones! | 你一直服用雄性激素 |
[12:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:02] | Here, taste ’em! In your face! | 都在这儿呢 尝尝吧 都在你脸上 |
[12:03] | Oh my God! No no! | 我的老天 不要啊 |
[12:05] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[12:06] | Oh, that’s urine in your face. | 是尿 你满脸都是 |
[12:08] | That’s what it is, you drug-taking biatch! | 就是你的尿 你这嗑药的小婊子 |
[12:12] | Tim’s lover just threw pee on Amy. | 小炯的情人泼了小美一脸尿 |
[12:14] | We don’t have to literally recap it. | 没必要总结陈述 |
[12:15] | There was race, there was sex, | 种族 性 |
[12:17] | there was drugs, sports– everything. | 毒品 体育 大片元素 应有尽有 |
[12:20] | – Stu? – Yeah? | -司徒 -怎么 |
[12:21] | – You need to go. – Okay. | -你该滚了 -好吧 |
[12:23] | Hey, Tanya, wait up! Let’s go get a drink! | 谭雅 等等我 咱俩喝一杯去 |
[12:25] | Well, come on, you fat bald fuck! | 那就跑快点 你这又胖又秃的混蛋 |
[12:29] | All right, we should sit down for this one. | 好吧 我们得坐下来好好谈谈这事 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I’d rather not get urine on our couch. | 我不想让沙发也沾上尿 |
[12:34] | That’s a good point actually. Um, listen, Amy, | 这倒是 听着 小美 |
[12:37] | Ernst & Young was a lie, | 我没去安永会计事务所 |
[12:38] | so was the Jersey pub crawl and the strudel class. | 也没去泽西的酒吧喝通关 更没去烘焙班 |
[12:41] | – Shocker. – All right, here’s the truth. | -我很震惊 -好吧 事实是这样的 |
[12:43] | You ready? | 准备好听实话了吗 |
[12:45] | Tanya is a professional women’s basketball player, | 谭雅其实是职业女子篮球运动员 |
[12:49] | and I’m her personal assistant. | 我是她的私人助理 |
[12:52] | She makes me wipe the sweat off of her crotch. | 她使唤我给她擦胯上的汗 |
[12:55] | After my long job hunt, | 我找工作那么久 |
[12:57] | I was just embarrassed to tell you that | 实在没脸告诉你 |
[13:00] | that was the best I could do. | 这是我能找到的最好的工作 |
[13:03] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 是不是 |
[13:04] | I actually do believe you. | 其实我相信你 |
[13:06] | You do? | 真的 |
[13:07] | The model thing was just way sexier. | 把到模特那么香艳的事 轮不到你 |
[13:10] | This is just embarrassing. | 谭雅这事也就有点囧而已 |
[13:12] | For who? For me or you? | 你说谁囧 我还是你 |
[13:14] | You’re the one with urine on your face. | 你才是被泼了一脸尿的人 |
[13:16] | I feel like I came out of this looking pretty good. | 至少我风波之后 风度犹存 |
[13:29] | Wow, that was quick. All right. | 好快啊 真好 |
[13:30] | Yeah. It’s $9.75, man. | 是 总共九块七毛五 |
[13:32] | – $9.75. – Mm-hmm. | -九块七毛五 -嗯 |
[13:35] | Here’s a 10-spot. Why don’t you just keep it? | 这是十块 不用找了 |
[13:38] | I get to keep a quarter? Wow! Wow! | 两毛五小费 哇哇 |
[13:42] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[13:45] | Are you being sarcastic or do you have an awkward way of talking? | 你是在讽刺我还是你说话就这么怪 |
[13:48] | Let me be honest with you, okay? | 老实跟你说吧 |
[13:49] | Everybody down at the restaurant, | 我们店里的每个人 |
[13:51] | – Yeah? – we have a nickname for you. | -怎么了 -我们帮你起了个昵称 |
[13:53] | – Timmy? – No, it’s not “Timmy.” | -小炯吗 -不 不是小炯 |
[13:54] | We don’t wanna know your name, man, | 没人想知道你的名字 |
[13:57] | Because your nickname to us is Mr. 5%. | 你的昵称是百分五先生 |
[14:00] | – Mr. 5%? – Yeah | -百分五先生 -对 |
[14:02] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[14:02] | – Oh, come on. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -会 |
[14:04] | That’s awful. | 那太粗鲁了 |
[14:04] | Well, that’s yours. You earned it. | 你的昵称 你赢得的 |
[14:06] | No. Are you joking? | 你在开我玩笑吗 |
[14:06] | – You’re tipping a quarter… – Holy shit. | -你给两毛五小费 -妈的 |
[14:08] | …like I gave you a lollipop. | 就好像我是送棒棒糖的 |
[14:10] | I base it on distance traveled. | 我是按距离给小费的 |
[14:11] | – You guys are two doors down. – Do me a favor. | -你们店就在隔壁啊 -帮我个忙 |
[14:13] | – Just enjoy your lo mein… – Okay. | -好好享受捞面 -好吧 |
[14:15] | And hope to God I didn’t spit in it. | 你就祈祷我没吐口水进去吧 |
[14:18] | That’s an awful way to end the delivery. | 送到最后干嘛来这么一句 |
[14:25] | Rodney, stop texting me pictures of your cock. | 大鲁 别发你鸡鸡的照片给我了 |
[14:28] | – Hello? – Hello? | -喂 -你好 |
[14:29] | Hello, I’m trying to reach Tim. | 你好 我找小炯 |
[14:31] | – Is– is this Tim? – Oh. Hey, who’s this? | -你是小炯吗 -你是哪位 |
[14:33] | This is Gene from Haverford insurance. | 我是哈弗福德保险的金 |
[14:35] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[14:37] | Listen, Tim, we’d like to see you again for a second interview. | 小炯 我们希望在二面见到你 |
[14:40] | Oh, that’s fantastic news. | 那太好了 |
[14:41] | Could you come in tomorrow around noon? | 你能明天中午过来吗 |
[14:43] | That works for me. I’ll see you at noon. | 可以 明天中午见 |
[14:45] | Thank you very much for the call. | 谢谢你带来这好消息 |
[14:47] | Okay, I look forward to seeing you, Tim. | 好的 很期待看到你 小炯 |
[14:49] | Thank you so much. This is gonna be great, right? | 非常感谢 进展会很顺利 对吧 |
[14:54] | Tim? | 小炯 |
[14:55] | Oh, that was it. High-five me, Amy. | 来击个掌 小美 |
[14:57] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[14:59] | No? Oh man, they want me back for a second interview at the Haverford. | 不想吗 算了 哈弗福德让我去二面 |
[15:02] | – Oh, the insurance place? – The insurance place. | -那个保险公司吗 -对 那个保险公司 |
[15:05] | – Holy shit. – That’s great. | -糟了 -那太棒了 |
[15:07] | Um, I’ve got to do something about this hair. | 我要去弄弄我的头发 |
[15:09] | This is a disaster. | 这太恐怖了 |
[15:10] | What’s wrong with your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[15:11] | What’s wrong with my hair? It’s out of control. | 我头发怎么了 都失去控制了 |
[15:13] | Define “Out of control.” | 什么叫失去控制 |
[15:15] | You don’t think I look like Phil Spector? | 你不觉得我看起来象菲尔·斯班特吗 |
[15:16] | I’ve never even noticed that your hair changes length. | 我没觉得你头发变长了啊 |
[15:19] | You think this is how I normally look? | 你觉得我一直都这样吗 |
[15:20] | Well, I mean, it never looks great… | 我是说 你头发从来没很好看过 |
[15:23] | It never looks great. | 从来没好看过 |
[15:24] | But it never looks bad. | 但也不糟糕啊 |
[15:26] | Is that an insult or a compliment? | 这算侮辱还是称赞 |
[15:28] | Hmm. Both? | 嗯 都算 |
[15:31] | Hey, Brenda, listen. | 嘿 布兰达 |
[15:31] | I’ve got to get in real quick and see Rodrigo. | 我要见见罗瑞沟 |
[15:33] | Mmm, my name’s not Brenda. | 我不叫布兰达 |
[15:35] | Oh, whatever it is, | 不管你叫什么 |
[15:37] | I’ve got to get in real quick and see Rodrigo. | 我要马上见到罗瑞沟 |
[15:38] | Rodrigo’s no longer with the salon. | 罗瑞沟不在我们沙龙了 |
[15:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:41] | He informed his valued clients of the switch. | 他把重要客户的资料交给新来的了 |
[15:44] | The cards have already gone out. | 卡片已经送出去了 |
[15:46] | I wasn’t a valued client? | 我不算重要客户吗 |
[15:47] | The cards have already gone out. | 卡片已经送出去 |
[15:48] | The cards have, I didn’t get a card. | 卡片已经 我没收到卡片啊 |
[15:49] | The cards have already gone out. | 卡片已经送出去 |
[15:50] | Where’s Rod,Stop saying “The cards have already gone out.” | 他去哪了 别再说卡片已经送出去了 |
[15:52] | Where… | 他去 |
[15:53] | They’ve already gone out. How else can I phrase it? | 卡片已经送出去 我还能怎么说 |
[15:55] | No, me and Rodrigo made great small talk. | 我跟罗瑞沟交流得很愉快啊 |
[15:58] | We always talked about- | 我们总是聊 |
[15:59] | Do you consider this good small talk? | 我们交流得算愉快吗 |
[16:00] | This is not great. | 不算 |
[16:01] | You’re giving me zero to work with here. | 你说的都是些废话 |
[16:04] | How are you the front desk lady? | 你怎么当上前台的 |
[16:06] | I’m an attractive woman with a nice haircut. | 我是个头发飘逸的魅力女性 |
[16:08] | Oh my God. I’m not feeling it. | 天 我怎么没觉得 |
[16:10] | – You know what? – Yeah? | -不过 -什么 |
[16:11] | We have somebody available who has taken on all of the abandoned clients, | 我们有专人负责被罗瑞沟抛弃的客户 |
[16:15] | that Rodrigo left behind, you being one of them. | 你是其中一员 |
[16:17] | – That sounds good. Which one… – This is Pete. | -听起来不错 哪位 -皮特 |
[16:19] | Hey! Yabba dabba doo, huh? | 嘿 呀吧哒吧嘟 |
[16:22] | Come on! My name’s Pete. Come into this chair. | 我是皮特 来坐下吧 |
[16:24] | You’re gonna love what I do to your head. | 你会爱上我帮你剪的发型的 |
[16:26] | Honestly, I can’t do it simply based on the fact | 说实话 光听呀吧哒吧嘟 |
[16:28] | that you said “Yabba dabba doo,” | 我就不想让你碰我头发了 |
[16:31] | And that your name is Pete and that you look like that. | 然后你又叫皮特 还长这样 |
[16:34] | Your head, my hands, right now. | 你的头 我的手 马上 |
[16:36] | – No, you’re not touching me. – Wow. | -别碰到 -怎么了 |
[16:38] | You really you cut hair for a living? | 你真的以理发为生吗 |
[16:40] | – Every day. – You look like you should be driving a forklift. | -每天都是 -你看起来像开铲车的 |
[16:42] | You know, for a guy with a lame haircut, | 发型这么烂 |
[16:44] | you really are very opinionated. | 意见还这么大 |
[16:47] | You really shouldn’t be sitting at the front desk, | 作为前台小姐 |
[16:48] | if you’re gonna talk like that to people. | 你不该用这种态度说话 |
[16:50] | How do you want me to talk? | 你想要什么态度 |
[16:51] | In a vivacious manner. | 活泼礼貌点 |
[16:53] | – Hey! Welcome! – Hey, guy with the lame haircut. | -嘿 欢迎光临 -嘿 烂发型的男人 |
[16:55] | – Oh my God. – You’re really opinionated. | -我的天 -你意见真的很多 |
[16:58] | Oh snap, son. How did that feel? | 啊哦 儿子 感觉如何 |
[17:00] | – It’s okay. – Somebody doesn’t have a bishop anymore. | -没什么 -有人的象被吃掉了哦 |
[17:03] | – It’s a long game. – You’re getting stu’d by Stu. | -还没结束呢 -你要被司徒活剥了哟 |
[17:07] | And there’s nothing you can do. | 你无力可施哟 |
[17:08] | You’re losing to Stu at chess. | 你要输给司徒了哟 |
[17:12] | I could really do without the songs. | 可以不用唱歌吗 |
[17:14] | – Hey, what’s going on there, Stu? – Hey, Timbo. | -嘿 你们在干嘛 司徒 -嘿 小炯 |
[17:16] | What is this? You do this every day? | 这是什么 你每天都玩这个吗 |
[17:18] | Every day, man. Keeps me centered. | 每天都下 让我保持重心 |
[17:20] | What are you up to? | 你在做些什么 |
[17:21] | I’ve got a crisis here. | 我遇到了个危机 |
[17:23] | Listen, do you still go to Rodrigo? | 你还有去罗瑞沟发廊吗 |
[17:24] | – No, I switched years ago. – Oh. | -几年前就没去了 -哦 |
[17:26] | You’ve got to try my new guy. | 你得试试我的新发型师 |
[17:28] | You’re not known for your hair exactly, are you? | 你也不是已发型闻名的吧 |
[17:30] | – His name’s Dante. – Dante? | -他叫当塔 -当塔 |
[17:31] | – Yeah. – What’s his last name? | -没有错 -姓什么 |
[17:33] | – Infierno. Dante Infierno. – Oh my God. | -因菲尔诺 当塔·因菲尔诺 -我的妈 |
[17:35] | – Yeah. – I like that a lot actually. | -怎么样 -听起来很不错 |
[17:37] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我知道 |
[17:37] | Think you can get me in? | 可以帮我介绍下吗 |
[17:38] | – I’ll try. – I’ve got an interview today at noon. | -我会试试 – 我中午有个面试 |
[17:40] | I’ve got to look good. | 我得修整修整 |
[17:41] | All right, well, I’m in the middle of a heated chess match, Tim. | 好吧 但是我棋还没下完 小炯 |
[17:44] | What’s more important here, | 哪个更重要 |
[17:44] | My haircut or a chess match with this guy? | 我的发型还是跟这个人下棋 |
[17:47] | Neither of them are terribly important. | 都不重要 |
[17:49] | – Yeah? – But I’m gonna go with you on this one. | -这样 -但这次算你重要 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Could you not call me “This guy”? | 可以不要叫我”这个人”吗 |
[17:54] | I have a name. It’s Arthur. | 我有名字 我叫亚瑟 |
[17:56] | Oh, I thought your name was… | 我以为你的名字叫做 |
[17:57] | You got stu’d by Stu. | 你被司徒活剥了 |
[17:59] | And nobody can do it better than Stu-u. | 没人比司徒强 |
[18:03] | – Stu-balls, top of the charts. – Oh my God. | -司徒火力 冲破顶点 -有完没完 |
[18:07] | – Here we are. – Stu. | -就是这里了 -司徒 |
[18:09] | This is how we do, right? | 就该这样 对吧 |
[18:12] | This is where you get your haircut? | 这就是你理发的地方 |
[18:12] | This is how I do, man. | 没有错 |
[18:14] | – Stu-y! – Dante! | -司徒 -当塔 |
[18:18] | Come on in, come on in, come on in. | 抱一下 抱一下 抱一下 |
[18:20] | Welcome to the shop. | 欢迎光临本店 |
[18:21] | Dante, let’s do our handshake. | 当塔 来握个手 |
[18:23] | Dante’s inferno is on fire. | 当塔·因菲尔诺爆发了 |
[18:25] | – There you go. Blickety-bla-bam. – Bam. Bam. | -这样 叭啦砰 -砰砰 |
[18:28] | – Bam. Bam. – Come on, a little slip, a little slide. | -砰砰 -滑一下 顺一下 |
[18:30] | Let’s do a little…Uh-oh. I’m falling down. | 再来个 糟了 我要摔倒了 |
[18:31] | I need my cape. | 我的斗篷呢 |
[18:32] | Got you up. | 拉你起来 |
[18:32] | I’m tiring out. Get me up, get me up. A | 我快累趴下了 扶我一把 扶我一把 |
[18:34] | – Please don’t go. Come on. – All right. | -别放弃 -好的 |
[18:36] | – That’s a long introduction. – Oh, Tim. Tim, my bad. | -介绍还真长 -小炯 不好意思 |
[18:40] | Dante, I would like to introduce you to someone I know. | 当塔 这是我的朋友 |
[18:42] | – Tim. – Tim, come on in here. | -小炯 -小炯 过来 |
[18:44] | Sit down. Have a seat. We do everybody’s hair. | 请坐 我们什么发型都能做 |
[18:46] | – This is exciting. – What do you like? | -真激动 -你想要什么样的 |
[18:48] | You want the Arsenio Hall? | 阿瑟尼奥·豪尔的发型 |
[18:50] | You want the Grace Jones? | 还是葛蕾丝·琼斯 |
[18:52] | – Don King? – None of the above. | -唐·金 -都不要 |
[18:54] | Can I get the Tim? | 可以帮我剪小炯的发型吗 |
[18:56] | Can I make it look like me but a little shorter? | 就我的发型但是短一点 |
[18:58] | – Okay, you’re an easy customer. – Does that sound good? | -好的 你很好对付嘛 -可以吗 |
[19:00] | Wait. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[19:02] | What’s that? A buzzer? | 那是什么 电推吗 |
[19:03] | – Yeah. – No, Rodrigo always used the scissors. | -是的 -罗瑞沟总是用剪刀 |
[19:06] | Who the fuck is Rodrigo? | 他妈的谁是罗瑞沟 |
[19:07] | Rodrigo’s my old guy. | 罗瑞沟是我以前的理发师 |
[19:09] | Tim, stop talking about Rodrigo. | 小炯 别提罗瑞沟了 |
[19:10] | With all due respect, Rodrigo always used to use the scissors. | 无意冒犯 但罗瑞沟总是用剪刀 |
[19:13] | And then we always made small talk about movies and things like that. | 我们还会谈论电影之类的东西 |
[19:19] | Well, with all due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[19:21] | In my chair we talk about big butts, | 但在我店里 我们讨论大屁股 |
[19:23] | and we talk about big ol’ titties, okay? | 大胸部 有问题吗 |
[19:25] | Those are the only two small-talk options? | 只有这两个选择吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:29] | The buzzer won’t work on Tim! | 别用电推 |
[19:30] | You can’t do the Tim with the buzzer. | 别剃小炯的头发 |
[19:32] | Tim, if I can cut Al Roker’s hair, | 小炯 如果我能剪阿尔·洛克的头发的话 |
[19:34] | I think I can cut yours. | 剪你的头发也不是问题 |
[19:37] | Dante, with all due respect, I can’t stress that enough, | 当塔 无意冒犯 我没法再强调了 |
[19:40] | How hard could it be to cut Al Roker’s hair? | 替阿尔·洛克理发会有多难 |
[19:42] | – Oh shit. – What did you say? | -完蛋了 -你说什么 |
[19:44] | It’s probably done in two min… | 大概两分钟就 |
[19:45] | Thin ice, Tim! | 住口 小炯 |
[19:46] | I’m just saying, it can’t possibly take… | 我是说 剪他的头发 |
[19:48] | more than two minutes to cut the guy’s hair. | 不可能需要超过两分钟时间 |
[19:50] | – Oh really? – I’m trying to make a joke. | -是吗 -我只是开玩笑而已 |
[19:52] | You guys joke around. | 你们都在开玩笑啊 |
[19:53] | What were you getting ready to say? | 你想说什么 |
[19:54] | Oh, now what? | 什么 |
[19:55] | I’m trying to make jokes the way you guys make jokes. | 我只是想像你们一样开开玩笑 |
[19:56] | “You g”– what do you mean by “You guys”? | 你们这 “你们这些人”是什么意思 |
[19:58] | The hell you mean by “You guys”? | “你们这些人”是什么意思 |
[19:59] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:00] | – He means black people. – Stu, I– I tell you, | -他是说黑人 -司徒 我跟你说 |
[20:02] | I– I appreciate your business | 我很感谢你能给我介绍生意 |
[20:04] | and then again I don’t. | 但是实际上我不感谢 |
[20:06] | I think it’s time for you guys to leave. | 我觉得你们应该离开了 |
[20:08] | – No no no. No. – Leave? You didn’t cut anything yet. | -别 别 -离开 你还没剪呢 |
[20:11] | Don’t-don’t-don’t– Don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 别 别这么做 别 |
[20:13] | Stu, let me be honest with you. | 司徒 我实话跟你说 |
[20:15] | We only put your picture up | 我们之所以挂你的照片 |
[20:16] | when we know you’re coming in, okay? | 是因为我们知道你会来光顾 懂不 |
[20:17] | Now you’re going out. Take it with you. | 你不要再来了 拿着你的照片 |
[20:19] | – Please don’t do this. – I had | -请不要这么做 -我完全不知道 |
[20:21] | no idea the buzzer was such a hot-button issue. | 用电推还是一个敏感话题 |
[20:25] | All I can do is apologize. | 我只能说对不起了 |
[20:27] | Really? Do you want to apologize for being so vain? | 真的 你要不要为你这么脑残道歉 |
[20:30] | – I’m not vain, Stu. – You’re not vain? | -我又不脑残 司徒 -你还不脑残 |
[20:31] | I want the same haircut. | 我只是想要同样的发型 |
[20:33] | You are like an aging- gay-man vain. | 你就像是那种顽固不化的基佬那样脑残 |
[20:36] | Listen, let’s relax. Let’s take the energy down. | 听着 我们放松 把火气降下来 |
[20:38] | I’ve got a half-hour till my interview. | 还有半个小时到面试时间 |
[20:40] | I just wanna breathe. I wanna focus. | 我只想深呼吸 集中注意力 |
[20:43] | Man, look at this hair. This is | 天啊 看看这发型 这简直 |
[20:45] | – What the fuck are you doing? – This is craz– | -你他妈的干嘛呢 -这简直是疯 |
[20:47] | Checking my hair. | 看我的头发 |
[20:48] | This is a rearview mirror, my friend. | 这叫做后视镜 朋友 |
[20:51] | It’s a safety device and you are impeding my use of it, sir. | 这是个安全装置 而你在阻碍我使用它 |
[20:54] | It’s a safety device? | 这还是安全装置 |
[20:56] | Do you understand the alertness | 你知道我为了能二十四小时营业 |
[20:57] | that I have to operate at 24 hours a day? | 得保持多高的警惕性吗 |
[20:59] | – There’s a system. – Sir… | -这是套系统工程 -先生 |
[21:01] | Boom! Right mirror. Boom! Left mirror. | 看 左后视镜 看 右后视镜 |
[21:02] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:02] | Boom! Your stupid mug in my face. | 看 你那傻叉苦逼脸 |
[21:04] | – Stop it! – Sir, I’m checking my hair. | -别照了 -先生 我在看我的头发 |
[21:07] | – Take it easy. – Let me ask you a question, | -放轻松 -我问你个问题 |
[21:08] | – Take-it-easy guy. – Yeah? Oh my God. | -放轻松小子 -怎么了 我的天啊 |
[21:10] | Would you go into the cockpit of, | 你会去一个 叫什么来着 |
[21:12] | say, a stealth bomber | 隐形轰炸机的座舱 |
[21:13] | and check your ridiculous hair? | 去看你那春哥发型吗 |
[21:16] | – That’s a little different. – Don’t push it. | -这还是不太一样的吧 -别顶嘴了 |
[21:17] | How is that different? How is it different, smart guy? | 有什么不同的 怎么不同了 聪明人 |
[21:20] | In every way imaginable. You’re driving a cab. | 风马牛不相及 你是开出租的 |
[21:22] | Driving a New York cab | 在纽约开出租 |
[21:24] | is one of the most | 是一个人所能做的 |
[21:25] | challenging piloting jobs available to a person. | 最具挑战性的飞行行业 |
[21:28] | – Piloting? – Yeah, piloting. | -飞行 -对 飞行 |
[21:30] | – Piloting? – What do you– what do you mean? | -飞行 -你 你什么意思 |
[21:32] | You’re not a pilot. | 你又不是飞行员 |
[21:33] | You’re really combative, Tim. | 你还真好事 小囧 |
[21:35] | I’m flying the car, am I not? | 我在”飞”我的车 不是吗 |
[21:36] | – You’re not flying the car. – I’m not flying a car? | -你不是在”飞”车啊 -我不是吗 |
[21:38] | It’s a Ford Taurus. A lot | 一辆福特金牛而已 |
[21:40] | of 18-year-old girls get them for graduation. | 很多十八岁小女生的毕业礼物就是它呢 |
[21:42] | Holy shit, are you comparing me to– | 我去你妹 你是把我比作 |
[21:44] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:48] | Well, it looks like it’s not | 嗯 看起来 |
[21:50] | so easy to drive one of these after all, huh, Tim? | 想开辆金牛还真不是件容易事哈 小囧 |
[21:52] | Oh, we’re down. We’re down. | 我们受伤了 受伤了 |
[21:55] | What a disaster. Oh my God. I’ve got 20 minutes here. | 真杯具啊 天啊 我只剩二十分钟了 |
[21:58] | – We’ll get– we’ll figure this out. – Guys. Guys. | -我们会 会有办法的 -伙计们 |
[22:01] | Hey, I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你们帮个忙 |
[22:04] | What do you need? | 你要干嘛 |
[22:05] | A favor? You almost killed us, sir. | 还帮忙 你差点害死我们 先生 |
[22:07] | No, listen to me. Listen. | 不 听我说 听着 |
[22:08] | You’re still eating the meatball sub. | 你还吃那肉丸卷饼呐 |
[22:09] | This guy has really got some nerve. | 这人还真不是一般的神经 |
[22:11] | Look, welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[22:13] | Can I just ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[22:14] | – Yeah? – I need you to do me a favor. | -什么 -我需要你帮个忙 |
[22:16] | I’m talking from my heart here. | 我是真心的 |
[22:17] | This is me. Can you see me? Can you see my heart? | 这就是我内心 能看到吗 |
[22:19] | Look, if they tow my cab, | 听着 如果他们拖走我的车 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna be grounded forever. | 我就永远不能开出租了 |
[22:23] | I’ve got too many violations. I need your help. | 我的分已经扣光了 我需要你们的帮助 |
[22:26] | – What can we do? What can we do for you? – We can’t help. | -我们能做什么 -我们帮不了你 |
[22:27] | Just drive my– listen to me. It’ll be fun. | 就开我的 听我说 会很有趣的 |
[22:29] | Just drive my cab to the dispatch station. | 就把我的车开到派遣点就好了 |
[22:32] | – No. – It’s very close to where you’re going. | -不行 -和你们要去的地方很近的 |
[22:34] | – Not gonna be a problem. – We’re not. We can’t. | -不会有什么问题的 -我们去不了的 |
[22:36] | I’ve got a big interview in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后我还有个重要的面试 |
[22:38] | No no no, look look look. | 别 别 别 听着 听着 |
[22:39] | – I’ll do you the solid. – Yeah? | -我来帮你的忙 -真的 |
[22:41] | – Here’s what I want in return. – Clock is ticking. | -我要些东西做回报 -时间不等人 |
[22:42] | That hat. I want your hat. | 帽子 我要你的帽子 |
[22:44] | – You’ve got it. – Great. | -没问题 -很好 |
[22:45] | – What? No. – Hat’s yours. | -啥 不想 -帽子是你的了 |
[22:46] | – Deal. – Deal? There’s no deal. | -成交 -交什么交 没什么可交的 |
[22:50] | This is a win-win, Tim. | 这可是双赢 小囧 |
[22:51] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. He keeps his license, | -是吗 -是啊 他保住了执照 |
[22:54] | you get to do your interview on time | 你面试也不会迟到 |
[22:56] | and I get a hat which, in retrospect, | 而我则得到了帽子 不过仔细想下 |
[22:58] | I should’ve smelled before put it on. | 当初应该先闻闻再戴上的 |
[23:00] | – Always gotta smell the hat first. – You’ve gotta smell | -要想戴帽必先闻 -还真是得在 |
[23:02] | the hat before you take it. | 戴帽子之前先闻闻 |
[23:04] | – Every time. – All right, let’s just drive. | -次次都得闻啊 -好吧 先开好车 |
[23:06] | We’ve got 19 minutes. Let’s do this interview. | 还剩下十九分钟 搞定这个面试先 |
[23:09] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干嘛 |
[23:10] | Whoa. Hey, don’t tell me how to do my job. | 用不着你来告诉我怎么干活 |
[23:12] | Don’t pull over. What are you doing? | 别靠边停啊 你要干什么 |
[23:13] | Legally, I have to pick up | 从法律上来讲 我应当 |
[23:14] | any fare within the five boroughs or | 在市内任何五区中接待乘客 |
[23:16] | my boss comes down on me. | 要不然老板会给我好看的 |
[23:17] | Stu, you’re not a cab driver. | 司徒 你又不是出租司机 |
[23:19] | – My hat begs to differ, buddy. – Holy shit. | -我的帽子可不答应 伙计 -我擦 |
[23:21] | Oh, thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[23:24] | I’m going to Prince and Broadway, | 我要去在百老汇和王子道交叉处的 |
[23:25] | – Rodrigo’s hair salon. – You’ve got it. | -罗瑞沟美发沙龙 -没问题 |
[23:27] | Rod– you son of a bitch. | 罗瑞 你个贱货 |
[23:30] | – Excuse me? – You made the cut and I didn’t. | -怎么了 -你做了那个发型而我没有 |
[23:32] | – What’s– – My hair blows yours away. | -什么 -我的发型能秒杀你的发型 |
[23:34] | Unbelievable. All right, let’s go to Rodrigo’s. | 简直不敢相信 好吧 咱们就去罗瑞沟 |
[23:37] | – Let’s do this. – What do you guys want me to take? | -就去那了 -你们到底想去哪 |
[23:38] | The F.D.R. Or go down 2nd Ave? | 是FDR还是Ave二号街 |
[23:41] | – It’s three blocks from here. – All right. | -就三个街区而已 -好吧 |
[23:47] | Rodrigo! Your worst nightmare. | 罗瑞沟 你的噩梦来了 |
[23:50] | Oh! Tim! | 小炯啊 |
[23:51] | Why was I not notified of the switch? | 为什么没通知我你换地方了呢 |
[23:53] | Ah. Right, the switch. | 啊 对 换地方了 |
[23:56] | – Yes, the switch. – I– I wanted to notify you. | -是啊 换地方了 -我 想通知 |
[23:59] | – You did? – Yes, I just– | -是吗 -是啊 我只是 |
[24:01] | I didn’t know your last name. | 我不知道你姓什么 |
[24:04] | – You didn’t know it? – You would always call, you would say, | -你不知道 -你打电话时总是说 |
[24:06] | “Tim for 3:00 P.M. Let’s go. Goodbye.” | 小炯预约下午三点 来了 拜拜 |
[24:08] | That was it. The phone was over. | 就这些 你就挂了 |
[24:09] | I’m not great on the phone. I will admit that. | 我不太擅长打电话 这我承认 |
[24:11] | Yeah, that was it. | 是啊 的确如此 |
[24:12] | So you wanted to notify me? | 这么说你想通知我 |
[24:13] | – Of course I wanted to notify you. – That’s actually great. | -我当然想通知你了 -那就太好了 |
[24:16] | I’m glad it was a misunderstanding. | 很高兴这是场误会 |
[24:17] | – Um, listen. – Yes? | -听着 -怎么了 |
[24:19] | I’ve got nine minutes. | 我现在只有九分钟 |
[24:20] | Could you give me a superfast emergency cut? | 你能不能给我一个超快的紧急理发 |
[24:23] | – What, like next week? – No, right now. | -下周吗 -不 是现在 |
[24:24] | Literally, right now. Start cutting in one minute. | 真的 就是现在 一分钟之内开剪 |
[24:27] | – I am in the middle of something, you can see. – Please? | -你知道我现在有点忙吧 -拜托 |
[24:29] | – Please? – I have my hands in this man’s hair. | -拜托 -我还在给这人理发呢 |
[24:32] | – I’ve got eight minutes now. – You know what? I want to do this. | -我现在只有八分钟了 -我还真想干 |
[24:35] | – You do? Oh, I love it. – Yes, I do! | -真的 太好了 -真的 |
[24:36] | Everyone, stop what you’re doing! | 所有人停下你们手里的事 |
[24:38] | – Nice. – We need to cut Tim’s hair. | -赞啊 – 我们需要给小炯理发 |
[24:41] | – Wow, you sto– – That’s right. Everyone look! | -你真的 -没错 每个人看过来 |
[24:43] | This is Tim. He’s here. | 这就是小炯 他在这 |
[24:45] | And it’s about time we all stood up | 是时候我们站出来 |
[24:46] | and did whatever he said. | 听他派遣了 |
[24:48] | Let’s get him shampooed and let’s do this! | 先给他洗头 开始吧 |
[24:53] | You know, I– I’m feeling like trying something new. | 知道吗 我想尝试下新事物 |
[24:56] | New? | 新事物 |
[24:57] | Yeah, let’s try something fun. | 没错 我们来试试有趣的东西 |
[24:58] | No, just give me the Tim. | 不用 按原来的就行 |
[25:00] | How about this?Here we go. | 这样怎么样 来了 |
[25:01] | What are you– the buzzer? | 你干什么 电推 |
[25:02] | Yes, this is fun. | 是啊 很有趣的 |
[25:04] | What?! Ah! No! | 什么 不要 |
[25:07] | What are you, crazy?! | 你怎么回事 疯了吗 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna call this the reverse Mr. T. | 我把这叫做囧男的逆袭 |
[25:10] | – The reverse Mr. T? – Yeah. You don’t love it? | -囧男的逆袭 -没错 不喜欢吗 |
[25:12] | Holy shit. What did you do? | 我勒个擦 你都干了些什么啊 |
[25:15] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:16] | You want to know the truth, Tim? | 你想听真话吗 小炯 |
[25:17] | I left you off the mailing list on purpose. | 我是故意没有通知你的 |
[25:20] | – What? – But I’m glad you found me. | -啥 -但我很高兴你能找到我 |
[25:22] | That chop job I just did was for five years of bad tips. | 我为了点超低小费在那破地方干了五年 |
[25:27] | No, 8% is considered standard. | 不是吧 百分之八是合理水平 |
[25:29] | It is not. It’s for not respecting our cancelation policy. | 才不是 那是对我们工作的蔑视 |
[25:33] | Come on, it’s not like it’s an airline ticket or something. | 拜托 这又不是飞机票之类的东西 |
[25:35] | It is for the time you told our shampoo girl | 是时候你来告诉我们的洗发妹 |
[25:38] | that shampooing is not a career. | 说洗发不是个正当职业了 |
[25:40] | – Did I say that? – Yes, you did. | -我说过这话吗 -你说过 |
[25:42] | And I need you to learn to respect other peoples’ jobs, Tim. | 我还要你学会尊重别人的工作 小炯 |
[25:46] | Hmm. Cause for much introspection. | 这还真值得我反思啊 |
[25:50] | I think Roberta, the shampoo artist, | 我想罗贝塔 那个洗发艺术家 |
[25:53] | is expressing how we all feel inside. | 正在表达我们的内心感受 |
[25:57] | You’re #1. | 你是第一哟 |
[25:59] | That’s what she’s saying. You are #1. | 她是这么说的 你是第一哟 |
[26:03] | I think we mutually agree | 我想我们都同意 |
[26:04] | that I nailed this interview. | 我这次面试进行的不错吧 |
[26:06] | And why don’t we get into salary demands? | 为什么我们不谈谈薪资水平呢 |
[26:10] | Um, I really wanna hire you, Tim… | 我真的很想雇你 小炯 |
[26:13] | – That’s great. – …But you are not making it easy. | -太好了 -但是你却不给力啊 |
[26:15] | – I’m not? Why? – It’s your hair. | -我不给力 为什么 -因为你发型 |
[26:17] | Oh, this haircut? Really? | 这个发型 真的 |
[26:20] | You seem mentally unstable. | 你看起来精神状态不稳定啊 |
[26:22] | Huh. I have never lost a job due to my– | 我还从未因为我那迷死人的发型而 |
[26:26] | my flair for exciting hairstyles. | 而丢过工作呢 |
[26:29] | These shabby shoes I’m wearin’ all the time | *麻衣破鞋伴着我* |
[26:33] | is full of holes and nails. | *走过风雨许多年* |
[26:37] | And, brother, if I stepped on a worn out dime, | *倘若踩到五角币* |
[26:41] | I bet a nickel I could tell you if it was heads or tails. | *五分赌它正或反* |
[26:46] | I’m not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow, | *满脸褶子不用愁* |
[26:50] | ’cause nothing’s ever gonna be alright nohow. | *天掉馅饼是空想* |
[26:54] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[26:58] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |