时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:15] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:19] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:23] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:27] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:31] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:35] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:39] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:48] | – Rodney, don’t throw the cans off the roof. – Yeah? | -大鲁别把酒罐扔下楼 -好的 |
[00:51] | Holy shit, am I drunk? | 该死的 我醉了吗 |
[00:55] | Oh man. | 真够爽的 |
[00:57] | Can I make a toast? Can I make a toast? | 我能祝个酒不 我能祝个酒不 |
[00:59] | – Yes. – Do it. | -可以 -来呗 |
[01:01] | – Good toast, tim. – Nice toast. | -好一个祝酒 小炯 -非常好 |
[01:03] | I don’t remember. I don’t even remember. | 我不记得了 我啥都记不起来 |
[01:05] | What was I gonna say? | 我准备说啥来着 |
[01:06] | Yo, Amy. | 喂 小美 |
[01:07] | What are you guys doing up here? | 你们在这上边儿干嘛 |
[01:09] | Party. Partying. | 正开派对呢 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Come on, it’s the weekend. | 来嘛 现在是周末耶 |
[01:14] | Sit on tim’s lap, | 来小炯腿上坐坐 |
[01:15] | grab a beer, take your top off. | 拿瓶啤酒 脱掉上衣 |
[01:17] | I’m pretty sober, but thanks. | 姐清醒得很 谢了 |
[01:20] | Get her a margarita. | 给她来杯玛格丽特吧 |
[01:21] | What–? We got– all right, we got just– we got sour mix. | 啥来着 我们有 我们只有甜酸调酒了 |
[01:24] | This is pathetic. | 真是一群可怜虫 |
[01:25] | Rodney, don’t piss– don’t piss on the roof. Come on. | 大鲁 别撒尿 别在天台撒尿 拜托 |
[01:28] | Not funny. | 不是吧 |
[01:29] | Sorry, can’t hold it. | 对不起 哥憋不住了 |
[01:30] | Not funny. | 不是吧 |
[01:31] | I need to clear out some room. | 我得清出点儿空间 |
[01:32] | That’s where I lay usually. | 那是我平时躺的地方 |
[01:34] | You want a beer and sour mix? | 想来瓶啤酒和甜酸调酒么 |
[01:35] | Look, I’m ghost-riding my dong, not even touching it. | 看 我的鸡鸡无人驾驶哦 碰都没碰 |
[01:41] | Where do I begin to apologize? | 我该从何道歉呢 |
[01:43] | 9:00 A.M.– Totally wasted. | 早上九点 完全醉了 |
[01:45] | I know things were said that can’t be taken back. | 我知道说出去的话等于泼出去的水 |
[01:48] | You’ve got to find some work, tim. | 你真得找个活儿干了 小炯 |
[01:52] | They keep telling people I tried to titty-fuck someone. | 他们到处跟别人说我想和别人乳交 |
[01:55] | Could we not talk about that? | 能不能别提那事儿了 |
[01:57] | I’m just telling you. | 我只是想告诉你 |
[01:58] | I’m explaining why it’s moving slowly. | 我在向你解释进展慢的原因嘛 |
[01:59] | Have you thought about Pine Glen? | 你考虑过回盘格伦吗 |
[02:01] | – Where I used to caddy? – Yeah. | -我之前做球童那儿 -是的 |
[02:03] | I’m not gonna go back and caddy. | 我才不要回去当球童 |
[02:06] | – Why not? – I’ve moved on with my life. | -为啥 -我向前看了啊 |
[02:09] | – Have you? – What do you mean, have you? | -你有吗 -你这么说是啥意思 |
[02:11] | I’m a grown man. | 我是个成年男子了 |
[02:12] | – Are you? – Holy shit. | -你是吗 -天杀的 |
[02:15] | I just think you getting outside | 我只是觉得你出去干点儿活 |
[02:17] | and making some money would be | 赚点儿钱 |
[02:19] | sort of like a confidence booster. | 自信心也能得到锻炼 |
[02:21] | You’re really– you’re really talking down to me, | 你真的说服我了 |
[02:23] | both physically and figuratively. | 无论是从身体上还是从象征性上 |
[02:27] | – Hey, Frank, right? – Yeah. | -你好啊 弗兰克 是吗 -是啊 |
[02:30] | I don’t know if you remember me. I used to– | 不知道你还记得我不 我曾经 |
[02:32] | I used to caddy here in high school. | 我高中那会儿在这当过球童 |
[02:34] | Oh my god. Tim, is that you? | 老天爷 小炯 是你吗 |
[02:36] | – You remember. – How could I forget the greatest caddy | -你记得啊 -我怎么会忘记曾在 |
[02:39] | who ever slouched on these hallowed fairways? | 这神圣的球道上蠢得一逼的球童啊 |
[02:41] | I didn’t slouch, but that’s great that you remember me. | 我哪有蠢得一逼 不过你记得我真好 |
[02:44] | If ever one man was meant to carry another man’s bag. | 如果有哪个人注定要为别人提鞋的话 |
[02:47] | It was you. | 就只有你了 |
[02:49] | That’s a weird way to phrase a compliment. | 这称赞真是怪怪的 |
[02:50] | I can’t wait to see you in action again. | 我迫不及待看你重操旧业了 |
[02:52] | You haven’t lost it, have you? | 你没忘记该怎么做吧 |
[02:54] | The ability to walk and carry things? | 走路和搬东西吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, you were just born to caddy. | 是啊 你生来就是球童命 |
[02:58] | – Well… – You had the complete package, kid– | -这个 -小子 你充满天分 |
[03:01] | subservience, lack of ambition, obsequiousness. | 谄媚 没大志 爱奉承 |
[03:04] | Obsequiousness? I don’t know what that means. | 奉承 我不懂那是啥意思 |
[03:06] | Well, why would you? You’re a caddy. | 你咋会知道 你就是个球童嘛 |
[03:09] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:13] | This is great. | 真是好极了 |
[03:14] | Wow, a trip down memory lane. | 简直像穿梭时光隧道 |
[03:16] | All right, whoa. What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 好吧 你他妈以为你在干嘛啊 |
[03:19] | Hey, Uncle Lou? | 嘿 路老爹 |
[03:21] | Uncle Lou? You don’t call me uncle Lou. | 路老爹 谁让你这么叫我的 |
[03:23] | Give me a hug, you crazy son of a bitch. | 抱一个呗 你这孙子 |
[03:25] | Who the hell are you, you call me uncle Lou? | 你他妈是谁啊 敢叫我卢老爹 |
[03:28] | Why? That’s your name. | 怎么了 那是你的名字啊 |
[03:29] | To you my name is Louis. And these folding chairs here– | 对你来说 我的名字是路易斯 而且这些折椅 |
[03:33] | they’re for senior-level caddies. You sit on the bench, kid. | 是给资深球童坐的 坐长凳去吧小子 |
[03:36] | – On the bench it is. – All right. | -长凳就长凳 -好了 |
[03:38] | Although you have to admit I should | 既然如此那你得承认 |
[03:39] | probably be considered senior level at this point. | 我也应该是资深球童 |
[03:41] | I worked here in high school, remember? | 我高中就在这儿干活了 记得不 |
[03:43] | Whee! Nobody cares. | 切 没人在乎 |
[03:45] | Listen, don’t feel threatened. | 别觉得有威胁啊 |
[03:47] | I’m just here to get a little exercise. | 我不过是在这儿锻炼锻炼 |
[03:49] | You’re here to caddy for the exercise? | 你把做球童当做锻炼 |
[03:51] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[03:52] | It’s a good workout. | 这是个健身的好法子 |
[03:53] | Jesus christ, that makes me sick. | 上帝啊 你真让我恶心 |
[03:55] | – Makes you sick? – That makes me sick. | -让你恶心 -那让我觉得恶心 |
[03:56] | – Between you and me… – Yeah. | -我只告诉你吧 -什么 |
[03:57] | – I’m just screwing around here. – I see. | -我在这儿混混日子而已 -是么 |
[03:59] | – Just look at me like I’m one of these high school kids. – Okay. | -就当我是这些高中生其中一员好了 -好吧 |
[04:01] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Don’t compare yourself to us. | 喂喂喂 别把你自己跟我们相提并论 |
[04:05] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[04:06] | We’ve got futures. You’re a loser. | 我们可是有大好前途 而你是个废物 |
[04:08] | – What do you mean? I’m killing it. – Are you? | -啥意思啊你 我的生意大着呢 -是吗 |
[04:10] | I’m in manhattan making things happen every day. | 我每天在曼哈顿干大事儿的 |
[04:12] | I don’t like your tone. You’re saying to me | 我不喜欢你的语气 你是说 |
[04:14] | – That you’re above being a caddy… – I didn’t say that. | -你比球童高尚多了吗 -我可没这么说 |
[04:16] | That you’re some big shot, that you’re some big guy. | 你是个大阔少 是个大老板 |
[04:20] | I just said I’m here for some exercise. | 我只是说我是来锻炼身体的 |
[04:22] | – Excuse me. – Oh my god. | -恕我多说 -我的天啊 |
[04:23] | – You know what you are? – A cool guy? | -你知道你是啥吗 -一个挺酷的家伙吗 |
[04:25] | – You are a son of a bitch… – I’m a son of a bitch. | -你就是个狗娘养的 -我是个狗娘养的 |
[04:29] | A guaranteed son of a bitch. | 绝对是狗娘养的 |
[04:31] | – You’re a piece of shit. – There you go. | -你是一坨屎 -说的没错 |
[04:32] | Who are you? Who’s this guy? | 你是谁啊 这家伙是谁啊 |
[04:34] | You’re a piece of shit. | 你就是一坨屎 |
[04:35] | I’m another guy, man. I’m another caddy. | 伙计 我是另一个人 另一个球童 |
[04:37] | -I like him. – He’s a fellow caddy. | -我喜欢他 -他是个球童兄弟 |
[04:38] | – This is a good guy. – I did not expect this kind of reception. | -这是个好小伙 -没想过会有这待遇 |
[04:42] | Tim, you’re up on the first tee. | 小炯 你上第一个球座去 |
[04:44] | Oh great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Hey, Lou, see who’s back? Tim. | 嘿 路 看看谁会来了 是小炯 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I saw that, Frank. No one cares. | 是的 我看见了 并没有人在乎 |
[04:51] | So I recommend just slapping the driver down the middle here. | 所以我建议用长打杆从这的中间挥下去 |
[04:55] | – Good man. – Nice nice. | -挺好的建议 -不错不错 |
[04:57] | Wait, Tim, is that you? | 等等 小炯 是你吗 |
[04:59] | Oh. No. | 不是的 |
[05:01] | – It’s me– Paul. – Do I know you? | -是我 保罗 -我认识你吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, we went to grammar school together | 对啊 我们曾一起上小学 |
[05:06] | and junior high and high school and college. | 还有初中 高中和大学 |
[05:09] | Oh, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[05:09] | We’ve known each other for 20 years, come on. | 拜托 我们都认识了二十几年了 |
[05:11] | We have known each other our whole lives. | 我们认识了一辈子了 |
[05:12] | – How’s it going, man? – Amazing. | -你怎么样了 伙计 -非常好 |
[05:14] | Cool. So this is your thing? You’re doing the caddy thing? | 不错啊 这是你的工作吗 你在做球童 |
[05:18] | Oh, no, I’m not caddying, no… | 不 我不是球童 不是的 |
[05:19] | – Okay, yeah. – …Not as a job. | -好吧 -不是糊口的工作 |
[05:21] | But you are our caddy, right? | 但你是我的球童对吗 |
[05:23] | – You’re caddying for us? – I’m gonna carry your bags. | -你是帮我们做球童的吧 -我会帮你们提包包 |
[05:25] | – Oh, okay. – I’m not a caddy though. | -好的 -但我不是球童哦 |
[05:27] | I’m still just circulating in the corporate world– | 我依然在商业竞技场上 |
[05:30] | in that whole arena. | 奋斗呢 |
[05:31] | Wow, so you threw your hat in that arena. That’s great. | 哇 原来你在竞技场上狂欢呢 棒极了 |
[05:34] | Mm-hmm, Manhattan midtown, that whole– | 是啊 曼哈顿市中心 一整个 |
[05:36] | Oh yeah yeah. You’re flying high. You’re real busy… | 对啊对啊 你展翅翱翔 忙着呢 |
[05:39] | – Suits, keeping– – …and just caddying today. | -西装革履什么的 -只是今天做球童而已 |
[05:40] | – Suits and whatnot. – Busy boy. | -西装啊 -大忙人啊 |
[05:42] | Busy boy. You’re a busy busy boy. | 大忙人 你真是个大忙人 |
[05:45] | Let’s tee off. Let’s tee off. | 来打球吧 来打球吧 |
[05:46] | Sure, yeah, and then afterwards, | 当然了 打完球之后 |
[05:48] | you know, come get a drink with us. | 来跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[05:49] | Who knows? There might be something for you at the company. | 谁知道呢 说不定我的公司需要你呢 |
[05:52] | – You’re serious? – Sure. | -你是说真的吗 -当然 |
[05:53] | I’m not really looking, but– | 我可没在找工作 不过 |
[05:55] | Well, obviously you’re busy circulating in the corporate arena. | 很明显你要在商场征战 |
[05:57] | Yeah, you’re circulating in the corporate arena | 对啊 你在商场上忙活啊 |
[05:59] | and meanwhile caddying on a Tuesday. | 同时星期二还得做球童 |
[06:04] | Oh wow, that was exhausting. | 哇 真是累死个人了 |
[06:06] | Aww, are you tired, baby? | 你很累吗 小宝宝 |
[06:09] | – What? – Gonna run home to your mommy, | -说啥来着 -要回家找妈咪吗 |
[06:12] | Have her change your diaper? | 要妈咪帮你换尿片吗 |
[06:14] | None of those things. | 胡说什么啊 |
[06:15] | Whaa! I’m Tim. | 我是小炯 |
[06:17] | You’re one of the more annoying kids I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最烦人的小孩 |
[06:20] | You’re just gonna run home, | 你就是想跑回家 |
[06:21] | have your mommy change your diaper, aren’t you? | 找妈咪帮你换尿片 是不是 |
[06:23] | – You really think I’m gonna do that? – I think so. | -你真的认为我会那样做 -我是这么认为 |
[06:25] | I’m not gonna see my mother until the holidays. | 放假之前我都不会见到我妈 |
[06:27] | – Pussy boy here. – I don’t appreciate that. | -真是个娘娘腔 -我可不喜欢你这么说 |
[06:29] | – Pussy boy couldn’t hack caddying. – That’s right. | -娘娘腔连做球童也搞不定 -就是嘛 |
[06:32] | Honestly, if you must know, | 说真的 如果你必须要知道 |
[06:34] | Frank said I’m one of the best ever. | 弗兰克说我是最棒的 |
[06:36] | – Bullshit. – What? Are you kidding me? | -放屁 -什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:39] | – He said he wants me back full-time. – Bullshit. | -他还说想我做全职呢 -放狗屁 |
[06:40] | I said I’ve got other | 我说我有其他 |
[06:41] | opport– I said I’ve got– | 机会 我说我有 |
[06:42] | Yeah yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[06:43] | Caddy off right here, right now. | 秀秀你的本事啊 就在这儿 |
[06:45] | – Caddy off. – Caddy off? | -球童赛 -球童赛 |
[06:47] | Caddy off, caddy off, caddy off, caddy off. | 球童赛 球童赛 球童赛 |
[06:51] | – Whoa whoa, shut up, shut up, shut up. – You’re grown men. | -安静 安静 -你们都是大人了 |
[06:53] | Shut up. All right, caddy off. | 安静 好吧 球童赛 |
[06:55] | That’s great, gentlemen. | 妙极了 先生们 |
[06:56] | Caddy off? | 球童赛 |
[06:57] | A test of our caddying skills. Sure. | 就是对我们球童技艺的考量 |
[06:59] | All right, fine. What do you want to play for? | 好吧 那好 怎样奖罚 |
[07:01] | We’re gonna play for the same as we always play for. | 当然按老规矩来 |
[07:03] | – What? – A Dr. Pepper? | -有意见 -赢七喜吗 |
[07:05] | Loser has to strip naked, fuck the 18th hole. | 输了就脱光光 然后狠操18号球洞 |
[07:10] | You’re supposed to be the authority figure in this group. | 你不应该是这儿管纪律的吗 |
[07:13] | Correct. | 这就是纪律 |
[07:15] | Okay, go. | 好吧 开始 |
[07:17] | That’s it. Wash those balls. | 就是这样 把球洗干净 |
[07:19] | Trent, you won that one. | 特伦特 这一局你赢了 |
[07:23] | Tim. | 小炯胜 |
[07:25] | – How many tees? – 72 tees. | -这有多少个球座 -72个 |
[07:27] | And advantage — Tim. | 小炯领先 |
[07:36] | It’s a six-iron. | 这是6号铁杆 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna say it’s a seven. | 我觉得这是7号 |
[07:40] | Tim, you’re the winner. | 小炯 你赢了 |
[07:41] | Damn you, graphite shaft. | 该死 是碳纤维球杆 |
[07:43] | – Down goes the 14-year-old. – Oh god. | -14岁小毛孩输了 -老天啊 |
[07:46] | Trent, you disappoint me, son. | 特伦特 你真让我失望 |
[07:47] | Come on. | 拜托 别这样 |
[07:48] | Hey, I wanted the asshole to lose. | 我本意是让这混蛋输掉 |
[07:51] | What can I tell you? | 让我说你啥好 |
[07:54] | Could you just make sure Frank’s not looking, okay? | 你们能确保弗兰克不会看到吗 |
[07:56] | Just do what you gotta do. | 你该干啥干啥就行了 |
[07:58] | Oh my god, he’s doing it. | 我的老天 他真那么做了 |
[07:59] | Really, that’s fucked up. | 说真的 那可糟透了 |
[08:01] | That’s not right. God. | 这滋味可不太妙 天啊 |
[08:03] | You know what you should do? You should film it. | 知道你该做点啥吗 你该把这拍下来 |
[08:05] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得 -是啊 |
[08:06] | – That’s not messed up? – Do it. | -那样不会出乱子吗 -拍吧 |
[08:08] | Hey, Trent, smile for the camera. | 来 特伦特 对着镜头笑笑 |
[08:10] | Oh god, really? | 老天 真的要这么做吗 |
[08:12] | That’s good. I got it on film. That’s funny. | 很好 我拍下来了 真搞笑 |
[08:14] | – That is funny. – Fantastic. I love that. | -真搞笑 -太妙了 我喜欢这一幕 |
[08:16] | I tell you what — send me the video. | 听着 把这段视频发给我 |
[08:18] | My number is 917-555-0193. | 我的号码是917-555-0193 |
[08:21] | You got it? | 记下来了吗 |
[08:22] | All right, two seconds. I just sent it. | 好的 稍等 我刚发送出去 |
[08:25] | – Good, then you’re fucked. – What–? What? | -很好 那你死定了 -啥 什么 |
[08:28] | I got a surveillance video of you making | 监控录像拍到你录制 |
[08:30] | a pornographic video of a minor. | 以未成年人为主角的色情录像 |
[08:31] | And now I’ve got a copy of it that you just sent me. | 现在我手上还有你刚发给我的视频 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说八道什么呢 |
[08:35] | I’m getting out of here. I’ve got a business meeting. | 我得走了 我还有个商业会晤 |
[08:36] | We got you, man. | 我们抓到你把柄了 |
[08:38] | Making kiddie-porn is one thing, | 录制儿童色情录像就不说了 |
[08:40] | but once you distribute it, you’re toast. | 你还到处散布 这你就死定了 |
[08:42] | I don’t think fucking a golf hole counts. | 我不觉得跟高尔夫球洞爱爱也算色情 |
[08:45] | You distributed it. Don’t you understand that? | 你散布色情录像 没意识到严重性吗 |
[08:47] | You’re a pornographer, dude. | 老兄 你是个色情片制造者 |
[08:49] | No, you guys all saw as witnesses that’s not what happened. | 不 你们都看到了 事实并非如此 |
[08:52] | Oh, but we’d all testify against you. | 但我们都会做反证的 |
[08:54] | We’d take you down hard, man. We’re fucked up. | 我们会整得你很惨 我们恼火着呢 |
[08:57] | So what do you want from me? | 你们究竟想要我怎么样 |
[08:58] | What I want is you to be humble. | 我就想让你卑躬屈膝 |
[09:01] | You’re gonna be my personal caddy for a day. | 你得给我当一天私人球童 |
[09:04] | – Absolutely not. – Yes. | -绝对不行 -我说行就行 |
[09:05] | – I don’t have time. – No? | -我没空 -是吗 |
[09:06] | – I’ve got a full agenda. – Sure. | -我日程已经排满了 -是嘛 |
[09:08] | – Please don’t. – I tell you what, | -请别这样 -听我说 |
[09:09] | that’ll make the video go away. | 你不干 我就把那视频发出去 |
[09:11] | This is ridiculous. | 这太过分了 |
[09:12] | You people are really just messed up on so many levels. | 你们胡闹也得有个度 |
[09:15] | Banana. | 香蕉 |
[09:17] | – Banana? – Yeah. | -香蕉 -是的 |
[09:18] | – Is that a knock-knock joke? – Banana. | -这难道别有深意 -香蕉 |
[09:20] | Banana who? | 有谁叫香蕉吗 |
[09:21] | – Give me a banana. – Oh, you want a banana. | -给我根香蕉 -原来你要的真是香蕉 |
[09:23] | – Yeah. – Oh oh, all right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[09:25] | Oh yeah. Mm, oh, god damn it. | 舒坦 真他妈的舒坦 |
[09:28] | That’s fucking disgusting. | 真他妈的恶心 |
[09:30] | You know what? Here’s your keys. I’ll see you around. | 这样吧 还你钥匙 我们改日见 |
[09:32] | – Whoa whoa, kid, kid. – Talk to you later. | -小子 小子 -以后再聊 |
[09:34] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 你以为自己能去哪儿 |
[09:36] | You ain’t finished with me yet. | 我让你做的事还没完呢 |
[09:37] | Come on, I gotta meet someone in the clubhouse for a drink. | 拜托了 我得去俱乐部会所跟人喝一杯 |
[09:40] | You know, what you gotta do is… | 你该去做的是 |
[09:41] | you need to get in the truck. That’s what you gotta do. | 你应该上车 那才是你该做的 |
[09:44] | – I’m not getting in the truck. – Yeah, you are. | -我不会上车的 -你必须上车 |
[09:46] | – Just get in the truck – I’m gonna die if I get in the truck. | -上车就行 -上车我就死定了 |
[09:49] | – Get in the truck. – Where are we gonna go? | -上车 -我们要去哪儿 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna go some place you’re gonna enjoy. | 我们要去一个让你非常享受的地方 |
[09:54] | That’s the scariest sentence I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最让人毛骨悚然的话 |
[09:58] | Oh, my god. Where are we? | 我的天 这是什么地方 |
[09:59] | Well, home sweet home is where we are. | 是我家 我甜蜜的家 |
[10:03] | All right, let’s just do this. What do you need me to carry? | 好吧 我们速战速决 你想让我做啥 |
[10:04] | Shh, there’s a possum over there. | 嘘 那有一只负鼠 |
[10:07] | – Want to feed him? – A little son of a bitch. | -你想喂它 -坏崽子 |
[10:09] | – Hand me the gun. – Oh no. | -把枪给我 -哦 不 |
[10:11] | Just give it to me. | 把枪给我 |
[10:11] | I’m not helping you kill a possum, lou. | 我可不想助纣为虐 |
[10:13] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what caddies do, kid. | 你会的 球童就是干这个的 |
[10:15] | – Caddies don’t kill possums. – They hand me the gun. | -球童又不杀生 -他们会给我枪 |
[10:20] | Oh, I got him! You see that son of a bitch? | 打中了 看到那小崽子了吗 |
[10:23] | I got him. | 我打中它了 |
[10:25] | Who are you? | 这是什么人哪 |
[10:26] | I’m gonna go fetch the possum, | 我去把那负鼠捡回来 |
[10:27] | right, and get started on the stew. | 然后我们拿它做炖菜 |
[10:29] | You start chopping that wood for the fire, boy. You chop it up. | 你去劈柴生火吧 去把柴都劈了 |
[10:33] | And that’s as weird as it’s gonna get? | 真要做这么奇怪的事情吗 |
[10:34] | And I want you to watch out for the rattlers too. | 你也得留意响尾蛇 |
[10:36] | This place is lousy with them. | 它们在这泛滥成灾 |
[10:38] | How is it we’re only 45 minutes form Manhattan? | 这鬼地方居然离曼哈顿只有45分钟车程 |
[10:43] | What’s the deal with that Tim guy? | 那个叫小炯的究竟怎么回事 |
[10:45] | Oh, I don’t know. We grew up together. I feel sorry for him. | 不清楚 我俩一起长大 我很同情他 |
[10:48] | Why? | 为啥 |
[10:49] | He’s just had a stretch of bad luck. | 他就是个倒霉蛋 |
[10:52] | In grade school, he killed a bum | 小学时 有个流浪汉挂掉了 |
[10:53] | by feeding him a leftover tuna sandwich that had gone bad. | 就因为吃了他给的变质金枪鱼三明治 |
[10:56] | – You’re kidding. – Then in high school, | -你开玩笑吧 -后来在高中 |
[10:58] | he invited a crack whore to the prom. | 他带一个吸毒的妓女去毕业舞会 |
[10:59] | She ended up giving hand jobs to everyone in the bathroom. | 结果她在洗手间给所有人打手枪 |
[11:02] | But it wasn’t a good hand job. | 可她手活儿不怎么地 |
[11:05] | Oh, I know what you mean. | 我懂的 |
[11:06] | Yeah, it was crazy. I think she bit a kid. | 是啊 挺要命的 我想她还咬了一个孩子 |
[11:08] | Why would you want to hire a guy like that? | 你为啥想雇这样一个人呢 |
[11:09] | I guess I like to give people shots. | 我想我就是愿意给别人机会 |
[11:11] | But now that he’s blown me off, I’m kind of done. | 但他现在放我鸽子 那就算了吧 |
[11:14] | Well, I’m sure he has a great excuse. | 他不出现肯定是有原因的 |
[11:18] | Fuck, I love chopping wood. | 妈的 我是有多爱劈柴火啊 |
[11:20] | Oh, that is good exercise. | 真是一种好的锻炼 |
[11:22] | – Oh, hello. – Hey. | -喂 谁啊 -是我 |
[11:23] | – Hey you. – Hey, are you still at the club? | -是你啊 -你还在俱乐部吗 |
[11:26] | – The club? – Yeah, the clubhouse. | -俱乐部 -对 俱乐部会所 |
[11:29] | I’m at — I’m at a house. | 我在 在一幢房子跟前 |
[11:30] | How is it going? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[11:31] | Eh, I’m definitely getting exercise. | 我的确得到了很好的锻炼 |
[11:33] | That much — that much I can say. | 也就 也就是这程度了 |
[11:35] | And, I mean, that was sort of the point — exercise… | 我觉得这也算是重点所在 锻炼 |
[11:38] | It’s a pretty roundabout way to get a workout, but– | 这种锻炼实属舍近求远 但是 |
[11:41] | Wait, is that a banjo? | 等等 那是班卓琴的声音吗 |
[11:42] | A banjo? No. | 班卓琴 不是的 |
[11:44] | Come on in, son. Vittles are ready. Let’s go. | 快进来 食材弄好了 准备下锅 |
[11:46] | I gotta go. Listen, I’m at a country club. | 我得挂了 我在一个乡村俱乐部 |
[11:49] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:49] | Okay, okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[11:51] | Listen, I gotta get back to the club. | 听着 我得回俱乐部去 |
[11:53] | No, you don’t gotta get back anywhere, | 不 你哪儿也别想回 |
[11:54] | ’cause I got some chores I need you to do, | 还有些杂务活 你得帮我做 |
[11:56] | just a couple of chores. | 就一点小活儿 |
[11:58] | You know what? Enough. | 知道吗 你够了 |
[11:59] | – The wood is chopped. – No, it’s not enough. | -木柴已经劈好了 -不 远远不够 |
[12:00] | You want the world to know you’re a child pornographer? | 你想让全世界都知道你制作儿童色情片吗 |
[12:06] | – Are you okay? – I’m bit. | -你还好吗 -我被咬了 |
[12:08] | I’m bit! | 我被咬了 |
[12:10] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我的老天 |
[12:11] | – Somebody bit me. – The possum? The possum? | -有什么东西咬了我 -是负鼠吗 |
[12:13] | No, the rattler. All right, there’s a vial | 不 是响尾蛇 好吧 房子里 |
[12:16] | of antivenom in the house. Go get it, Tim. | 有一瓶抗蛇毒素 把它拿来 小炯 |
[12:18] | Before I do, can I just confirm | 在我去拿之前 我能否确认下 |
[12:20] | that you’ll destroy the surveillance video? | 你会销毁监控录像吗 |
[12:22] | Destroy what? Yes, whatever. | 销毁啥 没问题 啥都行 |
[12:24] | You promise you’ll destroy the video I texted you? | 你能发誓把我发你的视频也删除吗 |
[12:26] | I promise, Timmy. I– I– | 我发誓 小炯炯 我 我 |
[12:28] | – Don’t whisper. – Please, I swear… | -别那么小声 -求你 我发誓 |
[12:36] | You said you swear? | 你说你发誓 |
[12:41] | I can’t believe that son of a bitch is dead. | 我不敢相信这老坏蛋挂了 |
[12:43] | Hey, listen, do not be hard on yourself here. | 听着 别太苛责自己 |
[12:46] | You got him the antivenom as fast as you could. | 你已经尽你所能帮他找抗蛇毒素了 |
[12:48] | These snakebites move fast. | 这种蛇毒扩散是很快的 |
[12:50] | You know, hey, it’s easy to beat up on yourself. | 你知道 你很容易就会为此自责 |
[12:53] | I know, believe me. | 我理解的 相信我 |
[12:54] | I’ve had a lot of people die on me — a lot of people. | 很多人因我之过而丧命 真的有很多 |
[12:58] | And it’s true — probably if | 当然 如果你早个30秒 |
[12:59] | you’d got him the antivenom 30 seconds sooner, | 给他抗蛇毒素 |
[13:01] | he probably would have lived. | 他大概还会挺过来 |
[13:02] | You know what? That’s true. That’s a fact. | 知道吗 这的确没错 这是事实 |
[13:04] | But you did the best you could, right? | 但你已经尽力了 不是吗 |
[13:07] | Then live the rest of your life unburdened. | 那就放下这个包袱 享受你之后的人生 |
[13:10] | – All right? That’s my gift to you. – Thank you. | -好吗 这是我给你的忠告 -谢谢 |
[13:13] | All right, well, I gotta get this dead body to the dump. | 好了 我得去把这尸体丢了 |
[13:18] | Say, has anyone seen Lou? | 有人看见路了吗 |
[13:20] | 30 years– he’s never just no-showed. | 他三十年来都没有旷过工 |
[13:22] | – No. – Get the fuck out. He’s not here? | -不是吧 -你滚开 他没来吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 是啊 太奇怪了 |
[13:28] | Hey, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[13:29] | You shouldn’t let Lou fuck with you. | 你不应该被路耍得团团转 |
[13:32] | – What do you mean? – Well, first of all, | -什么意思 -首先 |
[13:33] | the security cameras here haven’t worked for years. | 监控摄像头坏了好几年了 |
[13:36] | – Oh. – And old Lou– he doesn’t even have a cell phone. | -哦 -老路也根本没有手机 |
[13:40] | He told me he did. | 他说他有手机 |
[13:41] | No, he’s fucking weird. It’s just part of his job. | 不 他怪人一个 这就是他的工作 |
[13:45] | And I think he was offended when you said | 我想他是被你激怒了 |
[13:47] | you were caddying for the exercise. | 你说做球童只是为了健身而已 |
[13:50] | Oh. You have to admit though, | 哦 但你得承认 |
[13:52] | between you and me, it is a good workout. | 我就和你说 这的确是很好的健身运动 |
[13:55] | Yeah, look at the shape I’m in. | 是啊 看看我的身材 |
[14:05] | Stu is in heaven. He’s looked so long for heaven, here it is. | 司徒就在天堂 渴望已久的天堂就这里 |
[14:12] | That’s smoked chipotle right there. | 你吃的是烟熏干辣椒味的 |
[14:14] | Smoked chipotles. What that would sound | 烟熏干辣椒 如果这香肠会说话 |
[14:18] | like if this sausage could talk. | 该是什么调调 |
[14:20] | Here, try this– turkey cilantro. | 尝尝这个 香菜火鸡味 |
[14:24] | I’m a turkey cilantro sausage. | 偶是香菜火鸡味香肠 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[14:29] | – Goodbye. – Excuse me? | -好走 -什么 |
[14:30] | – I’m onto you. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -我盯着你呢 -我不明白你的意思 |
[14:32] | Whenever we have free samples here, | 只要我们有免费试吃产品 |
[14:34] | you walk around here for about an hour with an empty cart | 你就会推着空车逛半个小时 |
[14:36] | and you come and eat all the samples. | 然后吃掉所有的试吃产品 |
[14:38] | And as soon as the samples are out, | 只要试吃产品没有了 |
[14:39] | you leave and you don’t buy anything. | 你就会走了 并且什么也不买 |
[14:40] | I didn’t know the Gestapo was back in business. | 我不知道盖世太保又复出了 |
[14:43] | The Gestapo was never a business, okay? | 盖世太保和这没关系 好吗 |
[14:46] | It was a branch of the military under Nazi Germany. | 它是纳粹德国时期中的一支军队 |
[14:49] | – Exactly. Exactly. – And I am nothing like that. | -没错 没错 -我和它一点也不像 |
[14:51] | Okay, S.S., why don’t you send me off to the camp… | 好了 党卫军 不如把我送进集中营 |
[14:53] | – Okay, that’s– -Where I can’t eat– with no rights. | -够了你 -我在那没有权利吃东西 |
[14:57] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[14:58] | This is lunch for him. | 这简直是他的午餐 |
[15:00] | This is not lunch. This is dinner. | 这不是午餐 这是晚宴 |
[15:02] | – Thank you. – You know what? Why don’t I talk to him? | -多谢 -不如我来和他说吧 |
[15:04] | – I’ll be able to work this out. – Why don’t you go ba–? | -我会解决的 -你怎么不去 |
[15:07] | There’s a spill in aisle 10. | 十号通道的货物散了 |
[15:10] | There’s nothing in aisle 10 that could possibly spill. | 十号通道的货物是散不了的 |
[15:12] | – Oh really? – You don’t know what you’re talking about. | -是吗 -你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[15:15] | Stay out of my business. | 离我的店远点 |
[15:18] | That guy. | 这家伙 |
[15:19] | – What a downer. – Wow. | -真让人扫兴 -哇 |
[15:21] | I’m putting on a good face, but inside I’m really hurt. | 我表面上看起来没什么 但内心很受伤 |
[15:23] | Well, listen, let me try and cheer you up a little bit. | 我来让你高兴一点 |
[15:25] | I don’t hold these events often | 我一般不这么做 |
[15:27] | and I’m very particular about who I invite, | 我也很讲究我要邀请哪些人 |
[15:29] | – but I feel something special about you. – Really? | -但我觉得你有所过人之处 -是吗 |
[15:32] | How would you like to make sausages your job? | 你想让香肠成为你的事业吗 |
[15:35] | Would I be eating the sausages for my job? | 我的工作就是吃香肠吗 |
[15:37] | No, you’d be selling them. | 不 你来卖香肠 |
[15:39] | Hmm, almost amazing, | 有点意思吧 |
[15:41] | but not at all, is what I would say to that. | 但也不尽然 我想这么说 |
[15:44] | Okay, you get a case of gourmet sausages | 好吧 如果你参加 |
[15:46] | if you come to this event. | 就送你一盒美食香肠 |
[15:48] | – I just came in my pants. – Right? | -我射在我裤子里了 -好吧 |
[15:50] | No, literally. This is not a metaphor. | 不 我是说真的 不是打比方 |
[15:53] | No no no, I know. I get it. I get you. | 不不不 我明白 我懂了 懂了 |
[15:58] | – Why are we in New Jersey? – Yeah, Stu. | -为什么来新泽西 -是啊 司徒 |
[16:00] | – What? – You said we were going to your friend’s party. | -什么 -你说来参加你朋友的派对 |
[16:02] | – Yeah. – We’re at a Radisson. | -是的 -我们现在在雷迪森酒店 |
[16:04] | So the guy is not exactly my friend | 那人其实并不是我朋友 |
[16:06] | and it’s not exactly a party, | 这也并不是派对 |
[16:07] | but I can guarantee that you are gonna be glad you came. | 但我能保证你们来这是没错的 |
[16:10] | What? What the hell? | 什么 搞什么鬼 |
[16:12] | Oh man! | 大伙们 |
[16:14] | I’m pumped up, bros! | 真是激动不已啊 兄弟们 |
[16:17] | What’s up, New Jersey, huh? | 新泽西还好吗 |
[16:20] | Let’s go, Weehawken. | 威霍肯的同志们 出发吧 |
[16:22] | – What the hell is this? – We each get | -这是在搞什么鬼 -我们只要出场 |
[16:24] | a free case of sausages for showing up, so you’re welcome. | 就能拿到一盒免费的香肠 感谢我吧 |
[16:27] | If you’re here tonight, it’s for three reasons: | 你们今晚在场是因为三个原因 |
[16:31] | You love cash, you got a big dick, | 你们都爱钞票 都有大老二 |
[16:34] | and you love motherfucking sausages! | 你们都他妈的爱香肠 |
[16:37] | Right? Right? | 对吗 对吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah! Oh man. | 耶 大伙啊 |
[16:43] | I admit, this is a bit bizarre. I admit that. | 我承认这有点诡异 我承认 |
[16:46] | Let’s rock ‘n’ roll tonight. How’s everybody doing, huh? | 今晚摇滚起来吧 大家都还好吧 |
[16:49] | You guys want to make some money? | 你们想赚点钱吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:52] | You want to get laid? | 想要做做爱吗 |
[16:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah, sure. Who doesn’t? | -是啊 -当然了 谁不想做爱 |
[16:56] | Well, what’s the best way to do that, huh? | 那么最好的途径是什么 |
[16:59] | Meet somebody that– meet somebody. | 和某人约会 约会 |
[17:01] | Wrong! Fucking sausages, man. | 错了 是他妈的香肠啊 伙计 |
[17:05] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[17:07] | Sausages. Sausages. | 香肠 香肠 |
[17:08] | Say “Sausages” again. | 再说一次香肠 |
[17:10] | Sausages. Sausages. | 香肠 香肠 |
[17:12] | Say “Fucking sausage” From your dick. | 用你们的老二说他妈的香肠 |
[17:14] | Say it from your dick. | 用你们的老二来说 |
[17:16] | – Fucking sausage. – Yeah, that’s better. | -他妈的香肠 -没错 好多了 |
[17:20] | That was it. | 就是这样 |
[17:24] | So much explaining to do, Stu. | 你得好好解释解释 司徒 |
[17:26] | There’s gonna be a discussion tomorrow. | 明天要好好讨论 |
[17:31] | Oh my god, your dad is killing me with his veiled comments | 天呐 你爸绵里藏针地说我没有工作 |
[17:33] | about not having a job. It’s really inappropriate dinner talk. | 真要把我弄死了 吃饭时说这真不合适 |
[17:36] | Just ignore him. | 别管他就行了 |
[17:38] | I’m so impressed by bathroom attendants. | 厕所服务员真让我大开眼界 |
[17:40] | – There he is. – Mm-hmm. Tim… | -他又来了 -嗯 小炯 |
[17:42] | – Take a piss? – Do you admire bathroom attendants? | -去嘘嘘 -你欣赏厕所服务员吗 |
[17:45] | I have nothing against them. | 我不讨厌他们 |
[17:47] | Doing a job they hate simply because they need the work. | 干着讨厌的活 只因为他们需要工作 |
[17:50] | – All working hard. – Tim, | -都在努力工作 -小炯 |
[17:51] | do me a favor? Do you have to take a pee? | 帮个忙 你想去嘘嘘吗 |
[17:52] | Go in there and watch that guy work. | 去看看那人是怎样干活的 |
[17:55] | All right, he’s a hard worker. | 好了 他工作是很努力 |
[17:56] | For 25 years I’ve had a job I absolutely hate | 25年来我都为那个不欣赏我的老板 |
[17:59] | – for a boss who doesn’t appreciate me. – It’s true. | -做着我痛恨的工作 -没错 |
[18:01] | You think I do that because it’s fun? | 你认为我是因为好玩才这么做的吗 |
[18:03] | Doesn’t sound like fun. | 听上去不好玩 |
[18:05] | But I did it, and that guy’s doing it. | 但我做到了 那人也做到了 |
[18:07] | I tell you what– it’s impressive. | 我跟你说 这很了不起 |
[18:08] | Let’s bring that guy out to the table. We should buy him dinner. | 我们去把那人叫过来 请他吃饭吧 |
[18:11] | I feel like we should change the subject. | 我觉得应该换个话题 |
[18:13] | You want to talk about the bread? | 你想聊聊面包吗 |
[18:15] | Excuse me, sir, but your credit card has been denied. | 对不起 先生 你的信用卡刷不了 |
[18:17] | No, I always pay. That should be good. | 不对 我一直都在刷 应该能用的 |
[18:20] | – They’d like to talk to you. – Talk to me? | -他们想和你谈谈 -和我谈谈 |
[18:22] | Pardon my reach. | 原谅我的逾越 |
[18:23] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:25] | – Hello, is this Tim? – Yeah. | -你好 是小炯吗 -是的 |
[18:26] | Tim, hi. This is Irene from visa collections. | 小炯 嗨 我是维萨收款处的艾琳 |
[18:29] | – Yeah. – Sir, this is a courtesy call | -是 -先生 打这个礼节性的电话 |
[18:32] | Because you haven’t paid your bill. | 是因为你没有付账 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna mail it on Monday. | 我周一会邮寄过去 |
[18:37] | You’ve made a series of imprudent charges lately. | 你最近有许多轻率的花费 |
[18:39] | Let’s just start with the recent purchase | 就从你最近购买科尼岛全天 |
[18:41] | of a Coney island all-day unlimited ride fun pass. | 无限游玩车票说起吧 |
[18:44] | Can I– can I say something? | 我能说说吗 |
[18:46] | Absolutely, sir. Go ahead. | 当然 先生 请说 |
[18:48] | – I’ve got dessert coming. – You should be ashamed of yourself. | -我的甜点要上了 -你应该觉得羞耻 |
[18:51] | – Can you hang up on her? – She’s still talking, sir. | -你能把她挂了吗 -她还在说话 |
[18:52] | You know, you got the balls to spend money at coney island | 在你还没付清账单的时候 |
[18:55] | when you can’t pay your bills? | 你还有种在科尼岛花钱 |
[18:57] | Were you educated at all? | 你读过书没有 |
[18:59] | I’m begging you to hang up the phone. | 我求你把这电话给挂了 |
[19:00] | – Wow, you got balls. – I’ll hang it up. | -你真有种 -我来挂吧 |
[19:05] | I don’t know what that was all about. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[19:06] | Tell me if this sounds like | 觉得好玩就告诉我 |
[19:07] | fun though– you guys want to dine and dash? | 大伙想吃霸王餐吗 |
[19:09] | – You ever do that for fun? – Tim, what’s going on? | -有试过吗 -小炯 怎么回事 |
[19:12] | You run away, run down the block. | 跑掉 跑到街区的尽头 |
[19:17] | Thanks for agreeing to meet with me, Tim. | 谢谢你答应来和我见面 小炯 |
[19:19] | Sure. I like scones. I like coffee. | 没什么 我喜欢烤饼 我喜欢咖啡 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry, this is awkward for me. | 对不起 我觉得很尴尬 |
[19:24] | I just– I have to get something off my chest | 我只想 我得说说心里话 |
[19:26] | and I just– please don’t tell Amy I said this, | 我只是 请不要告诉小美 |
[19:28] | – But I really do– – You’re gay? You’re gay? | -但我真心 -你是同性恋 同性恋 |
[19:31] | No, I’m not gay. I just– | 不 我不是同性恋 我只是 |
[19:33] | I was gonna say I think you should break up with my daughter. | 我得说你应该和我女儿分手 |
[19:35] | – Break up? – Maybe when you get a job, | -分手 -也许当你有了工作 |
[19:37] | – You could start dating again. – What? Why would I break up? | -你能重新开始约会 -为什么要分手 |
[19:40] | You don’t have a job, son. | 你没有工作 小子 |
[19:42] | I have a job. What makes you think I don’t have a job? | 我有工作 你怎么会觉得我没有工作 |
[19:44] | You didn’t mention any job last night. | 你昨晚可没有提到过工作 |
[19:46] | I didn’t want to rub it in your face. | 我不想当着你的面说 |
[19:47] | You seemed like you were miserable. | 因为你似乎很悲惨 |
[19:48] | You were bragging about how you hate going in | 你大肆说道你讨厌上班 |
[19:51] | and you love taking it up the ass and– | 喜欢被人痛宰 |
[19:53] | You’re not just saying that because I–? | 你说这些不只是因为我 |
[19:55] | – You want to see where I work? – Okay. | -你想知道我在哪工作吗 -想啊 |
[19:57] | Check out this four-color pamphlet. | 看看这四色小册子 |
[19:59] | Oh, sausages. | 香肠啊 |
[20:01] | I make my own hours. I’m my own boss. | 我工作时间灵活 而且没有老板管我 |
[20:04] | I get to handle the meat all day long– | 我整天和肉食打交道 |
[20:05] | pure freedom, you know? | 超自由的 懂不 |
[20:07] | You know what? I thought you smelled like sausages. | 你知道吗 你觉得闻着都像根香肠 |
[20:09] | I do, you know. I want to smell like sausages. | 是啊 我想要闻起来像香肠 |
[20:12] | If they made a sausage cologne, | 如果有香肠味的古龙水 |
[20:14] | – I’d spritz it on my body. – I– | -我会往死里喷的 -我 |
[20:16] | I love my job. I love my job, you know? | 我爱我的工作 我爱我的工作 懂不 |
[20:18] | It sounds like it. It sounds like you just love sausage. | 听起来像是 像是你只是喜欢香肠吧 |
[20:21] | I do. | 我是喜欢 |
[20:22] | And I have to say I apologize, Tim. | 而且我得向你道歉 小炯 |
[20:24] | You feel like a fool? | 你感觉自己像个傻叉 |
[20:25] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 倒也没那么夸张吧 |
[20:27] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[20:28] | I shouldn’t have tried to push my luck. | 我也不应该奢望能你能承认 |
[20:32] | Did you get a job? | 你找到工作了 |
[20:35] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[20:37] | Well, my mom just called and said, | 我妈刚刚打来电话说 |
[20:38] | “Tell Tim congratulations on the new job.” | 转告小炯恭喜他找到新工作 |
[20:41] | Oh, did I get–? Maybe I did get a job. | 我找到了 或许我是找到了份工作 |
[20:44] | Did I get a job? | 我找到工作了吗 |
[20:46] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好了 到底怎么回事 |
[20:47] | All right, you want to know the truth? | 好吧 你想听实话 |
[20:48] | – Yes. – Your dad called me and made me meet him. | -想啊 -你爸打电话约我见他 |
[20:51] | – He wanted me to break up with you. – What? | -他想让我和你分手 -啥 |
[20:53] | He said since I don’t have a job, | 他说自从我没了工作后 |
[20:54] | he doesn’t want me dating you. | 他就不想让我和你约会了 |
[20:56] | So I lied and said I’m a sausage salesman in the tri-state area. | 所以我就骗他说我在三个州当香肠促销员 |
[21:00] | You know what? That really pisses me off. | 你知道吗 这真是气死我了 |
[21:02] | Him or me? | 气他还是气我 |
[21:03] | Why would he tell you to break up with me? | 他干嘛跟你说让你和我分手啊 |
[21:05] | Oh yeah, right? The nerve. | 是啊 对吧 真是神经病 |
[21:07] | – I’m calling him. – I’m calling him. | -我要打给他 -我还要打给他呢 |
[21:09] | I have to confront him about this. | 我得和他说清楚 |
[21:11] | Let’s call the son of a bitch. | 打给那个婊子养的 |
[21:12] | – He has no business doing this. – Fuck that guy. | -他跟这事没关系 -去他娘的 |
[21:17] | – This is Richard. – Dad, you have some nerve. | -我是理查德 -爸你真是神经病 |
[21:20] | Listen, I assume tim told you about our talk. | 好吧 小炯跟你说我们谈过话了 |
[21:22] | What do you have against him? I don’t get it. | 他招你惹你了 我就不懂了 |
[21:24] | Honey, I have nothing against tim. | 宝贝 他没招我惹我啊 |
[21:26] | I’m actually glad that he’s having some success. | 事实上我还很高兴他取得了一些成功 |
[21:28] | Some success? | 一些成功 |
[21:30] | Guess how much he’s projected to make this year, dad. | 你猜他今年预计能赚多少钱吗 爸爸 |
[21:32] | 300 grand. | 三十万 |
[21:34] | – $300,000? – Yes. | -三十万美元 -没错 |
[21:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[21:39] | You can say I’m sorry. | 你可以说我很抱歉 |
[21:40] | “I’m sorry for being a senile old man | 说”我很抱歉作为一个老古董 |
[21:43] | and I will never question Tim again.” | 而且我再也不会质问小炯了” |
[21:45] | I’m sorry for being a senile old man | 我很抱歉作为一个老古董 |
[21:47] | and I will never question Tim again. | 而且我再也不会质问小炯了 |
[21:49] | – How was that? – Thank you. | -怎么样 -谢谢 |
[21:50] | Oh okay. You’re welcome. | 那好吧 不客气 |
[21:52] | – That was pretty good. – Right? | -真是给力啊 -是吧 |
[21:54] | You’re good at lying when you want to. | 你要是想撒谎的话真是无人能敌啊 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | We’re a good couple when it comes to lying. | 我们还真是一对无敌谎话情侣 |
[22:00] | $300,000. | 三十万美元 |
[22:03] | Jeez louise, that is a lot of money. | 我滴春哥啊 真是好大一笔钱啊 |
[22:06] | Let me see here. You’re your own boss. That’s nice. | 我来看看这 你自己当老板 不错嘛 |
[22:09] | Dick. | 老鸡巴 |
[22:11] | Hey, what are you doing in here? Jerking off to porn, huh? | 你在那干嘛呢 看毛片打飞机吗 |
[22:14] | No. And just to be clear, it’s Richard. | 没有 而且我声明 我叫理查德 |
[22:16] | You know, dick– I don’t like that. It’s Richard. | 老鸡什么的 我不太喜欢 是理查德 |
[22:18] | Dick in here jerk in his dick. | 老鸡巴在这撸鸡巴 |
[22:20] | – I know what’s going down, dude. – Okay okay. | -我知道你在干嘛呢 老兄 -好吧 |
[22:23] | Anybody here see what he’s watching in here? | 还有谁知道他在看什么吗 |
[22:26] | – Milfs, secretaries, huh? – No no. | -风韵少妇吗 美眉秘书吗 -没有 |
[22:30] | “Barely legal”? | 是《我的美好欲望》 吗 |
[22:31] | – I know how you roll, Dick. – No. | -我知道你看什么 老鸡巴 -没有 |
[22:32] | I’ve seen you. I’ve seen | 我见你看过 我见你在 |
[22:33] | – you in the lunchroom. – I’m not surfing porn. | -午餐室看过 -我没看过毛片 |
[22:35] | I’m not looking at big-titty pictures. | 我也没看巨奶照 |
[22:38] | What are these fucking pins? | 这他妈是什么大头针 |
[22:39] | How many pins do you have | 你他妈桌子上 |
[22:40] | – on your fucking desk? – Just back off, Jerry. | -有多少大头针啊 -滚开吧 杰瑞 |
[22:40] | – Jesus christ. – Just back off. | -天啊 -离我远点 |
[22:42] | I don’t like to be disrespected | 我不喜欢被戏弄 |
[22:43] | and I don’t need to be treated like this. | 我也不需要被这样子对待 |
[22:46] | Hey everybody, don’t know if you hear this, | 大家伙 不知道你们听见没 |
[22:47] | but Dick’s doing a porn speech | 但是如果你们感兴趣的话 |
[22:48] | if you want to come on in. | 老鸡巴正在做毛片演讲呢 |
[22:50] | You know what? Shut your mouth. | 知道吗 闭上你的嘴 |
[22:52] | Shut your mouth, you young punk. | 闭上你的臭嘴 小痞子 |
[22:54] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上嘴 |
[22:56] | You want to talk about porn? I was fucking girls in the butt | 你想聊毛片 我还在你玩尿泥的时候 |
[22:59] | while you were still in diapers, so shut your mouth. | 就已经在爆妞们的菊花了 所以闭上嘴 |
[23:01] | Okay okay, there’s a line, | 好 好吧 这有个分 |
[23:03] | and you just crossed over it. | 而你刚刚就过分了 |
[23:04] | You didn’t just step over it. You fucking leaped over it. | 而且你不是过一点点 而且太过分了 |
[23:06] | – Before you even go there… – What? | -在我们开吵之前 -什么 |
[23:08] | – I quit. I quit. – No, you’re fired. | -我辞职 辞职 -不 你被炒了 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna be selling gourmet sausages, my friend. | 我要去卖超美味的香肠 朋友们 |
[23:13] | I’ll be offering the consumer | 我会给广大消费者朋友们带来 |
[23:15] | nnovative new flavors | 全新的口味 |
[23:17] | like smoked chipotle, turkey cilantro. | 像是烟熏干辣椒味 香菜火鸡 |
[23:21] | So suck on that, dick. | 去死吧 混球 |
[23:25] | That was really awesome | 其实直到他提到香肠前 |
[23:26] | till it turned into a speech about sausages. | 他说的还是不错的 |
[23:31] | Oh man, oh man. | 老兄 老兄啊 |
[23:33] | Hold on. Let me just do– let me just do one of these. | 等一下 先让我 先让我爽一下 |
[23:40] | Man, my heart is racing. | 老兄 你进来时 |
[23:42] | when you walked in, I nearly lost my shit literally in my pants. | 我心跳得飞快 我差点都吓出屎来了 |
[23:46] | Right, yeah. You said that already. | 对 是啊 你已经说过了 |
[23:47] | I mean, between your age and the blue suit | 我是说 依你的年龄 还有蓝色西服 |
[23:50] | and your demeanor and your haircut, | 还有你的举止和发型 |
[23:52] | you must get mistaken for a fed all the time. | 你一定是吃错东西了吧 |
[23:54] | Actually never. Are you afraid of someone | 事实上 从没有 你是不是怕 |
[23:56] | from the federal government coming in here? | 政府部门的人来这里 |
[23:58] | Yeah, man. | 当然了 老兄 |
[23:59] | I’ve got a desk full of cocaine here, man. | 我这桌子里有一堆的可卡因呢 老兄 |
[24:02] | Yeah, I’m afraid of the feds. | 我当然怕政府的人了 |
[24:04] | I can see that. | 我能看得出来 |
[24:05] | I mean, what–? Yeah. | 我是说 什么 当然了 |
[24:07] | So what do you want? | 那么你想要什么 |
[24:09] | I’m a little confused, to be honest. | 老实说我有点疑惑 |
[24:11] | According to these numbers– I’ve run them a couple of times– | 根据这个数字 我已经算了几次了 |
[24:14] | If I work seven days a week and actually hit all the targets, | 如果我一周工作七天而且达到所有目标 |
[24:17] | I’d be lucky to clear $20,000 a year. | 幸运的话我每年能净赚两万 |
[24:20] | Yeah yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[24:21] | You’d be the luckiest fucking guy here | 你要是能他妈一年赚两万 |
[24:23] | to make 20 grand a year. That’d be great. | 就是这最幸运的家伙了 那就太赞了 |
[24:26] | I– I’m sor– | 抱 抱歉 |
[24:27] | Who here makes 20 grand a year? | 这谁一年能挣两万 |
[24:29] | No one. | 没人 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. I’m a little confused. | 抱歉 我有点遗憾 |
[24:33] | Hold on. Hold on. Hey, Rico, | 等等 等等 嘿 瑞克 |
[24:35] | You gotta wear a shirt in here, dude. | 在这你得穿件上衣 老兄 |
[24:38] | – I’m so sorry about this. – Quite all right. | -太抱歉了 -没关系 |
[24:40] | Nobody wears shirts. It’s like this is their little revolution, | 没人穿上衣 这就像是他们的小抗议 |
[24:43] | like if they don’t wear shirts, | 就好像如果他们不穿上衣 |
[24:45] | they somehow got one on me. | 就能把我怎么着了似的 |
[24:48] | I’m wasting your fucking time, man. | 我这是在浪费你得时间 老兄 |
[24:49] | You don’t need this job. You’re obviously way too smart for this, | 你用不着这份工作 你太聪明了不适合 |
[24:53] | so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. I’m totally lost now. | 抱歉 我现在彻底晕了 |
[24:58] | Look look, most of my employees | 听着 听着 大部分我的员工 |
[25:00] | are mostly college kids, man, or ex-cons, okay? | 是大学生或者有前科之类的 懂吗 |
[25:03] | They generally can’t | 他们基本上 |
[25:03] | figure these numbers out. And even if they do, | 都搞不懂这些数字 就算他们搞得懂 |
[25:05] | they don’t have a lot of options, | 他们也没有太多别的选择 |
[25:06] | ’cause they’re ex-cons or college kids. | 因为他们是前科犯或是大学生 |
[25:08] | Right, so what about Tim? | 好吧 那么小炯呢 |
[25:09] | My daughter said that he was on track | 我女儿说他在这里工作 |
[25:11] | to make $300,000 this year. | 一年能赚三十万美元 |
[25:13] | I don’t know Tim. I don’t have a Tim here. | 我不认识小炯 我这没这个人 |
[25:15] | Who the fuck’s Tim? | 小炯他妈的是哪位 |
[25:16] | Oh, Jesus christ. | 天啊 |
[25:20] | And he just quit, Amy. | 然后他就这么辞职了 小美 |
[25:22] | 30 years at the firm and he just | 在公司干了三十年 他就这么 |
[25:24] | flipped them the bird and walked out of the office. | 撇下同事然后走出办公室了 |
[25:26] | – I know, mom. – I mean, sausages? | -我知道 妈妈 -我是说 香肠 |
[25:28] | 300 grand a year for selling sausages? | 靠卖香肠一年能挣三十万 |
[25:32] | – He had a pension! – I know. | -他本来能有退休金的 -我知道 |
[25:34] | – He is not an animal. – Mom– | -他又不是什么动物 -妈妈 |
[25:36] | I have to go. I have a meatloaf in the oven. | 我得挂了 烤箱里还有烤肉卷呢 |
[25:40] | Did you tell her I said hi? | 你替我向她问好了吗 |
[25:41] | Why did you have to tell him that you were a sausage salesman? | 为啥你非得跟他说你是香肠推销员啊 |
[25:44] | – Wait wait, me? – Yeah. | -等等 怪我 -是啊 |
[25:45] | No, your lie was the offensive lie. | 不对 你撒的谎才是闯祸的谎呢 |
[25:49] | Yeah, but I mean, sausage salesman? | 是 但是香肠推销员 |
[25:51] | Amy, please don’t try to pin this on me. | 小美 请别怪到我头上好吗 |
[25:53] | My lies always go off smoothly. | 我总是撒善意的谎言 |
[25:56] | You don’t know how to lie. | 你不知道该怎么撒谎 |
[25:57] | – You’re right. – Right? | -你说的对 -对 |
[25:58] | – Yeah, I– – You lost control. | -是啊 -你失控了 |
[26:00] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[26:03] | I like hearing the sound of that. | 我喜欢你说这句的声音 |
[26:05] | These shabby shoes I’m wearin’ all the time | *麻衣破鞋伴着我* |
[26:09] | is full of holes and nails. | *走过风雨许多年* |
[26:13] | And, brother, if I stepped on a worn out dime, | *倘若踩到五角币* |
[26:17] | I bet a nickel I could tell you if it was heads or tails. | *五分赌它正或反* |
[26:22] | I’m not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow, | *满脸褶子不用愁* |
[26:26] | ’cause nothing’s ever gonna be alright nohow. | *天掉馅饼是空想* |
[26:30] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[26:34] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |