时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:09] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:14] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:18] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:22] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:26] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:30] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:34] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:47] | – Okay, this is disgusting. – What is? | -这真是恶心极了 -什么恶心 |
[00:50] | Look at our stoop. It’s filthy. | 看看我们的门廊 脏死了 |
[00:52] | Everyone defines “Filth” differently. | 每个人对”脏”的定义有所不同 |
[00:54] | How many menus and phone books do we need? | 我们哪需要这么多菜单和电话簿啊 |
[00:56] | – Oh, it is a lot of menus. – Ugh, what is this one? | -菜单的确太多了 -这什么呀 |
[00:58] | Indian place is pretty good actually. | 这印度餐厅其实挺不错哟 |
[01:00] | Tim, we have got to move out of this place. | 小炯 我们得搬出这鬼地方 |
[01:02] | No. If we move, | 不 如果我们搬走 |
[01:03] | the menu guys win. | 那派菜单的家伙就赢了 |
[01:04] | – You can’t let them win. – Oh look. | -你不能让他们赢 -看吧 |
[01:05] | There’s the guy doing this. | 那儿又有个家伙正在派垃圾广告 |
[01:07] | A lot of guys do it. Come on. | 拜托 这样的家伙多了去了 |
[01:09] | – Go, say something. – Go? | -过去警告他两句 -过去 |
[01:11] | No. Come on, go lay into him. | 去呀 教训他一下 |
[01:13] | Lay? I don’t lay into people. | 教训 我从不教训别人 |
[01:15] | You have got to say something to this cocksucker. | 你得臭骂这混蛋一下 |
[01:17] | Okay, when you say cocksuckers, | 好吧 你称别人”混蛋”的话 |
[01:19] | I know you’re mad. | 是真的生气了 |
[01:20] | Let me rehearse something in my head. | 我先在脑里彩排下对白 |
[01:22] | Hey. Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[01:23] | Can you stop leaving your menus, please? | 请你别再往里塞垃圾广告了行吗 |
[01:25] | – We’ve got internet connections. – Really? | -我们可是有网络的啊 -不是吧 |
[01:28] | – That’s not laying into him? – No. | -这不算是教训吗 -并不 |
[01:30] | All right, let me lay into this son of a bitch. | 好了 让我认真打击下这该死的家伙 |
[01:32] | Excuse me, cocksucker, | 打扰一下 混蛋 |
[01:34] | Your flyers are a waste of paper | 你的传单是在浪费纸张 |
[01:36] | And you as a human are a waste of space. | 作为一个人 你也是在浪费空间 |
[01:39] | If I wasn’t wearing a robe, I would end you. | 如果不是穿着浴袍 哥就把你给灭了 |
[01:42] | Perdon? | 您说什么 |
[01:44] | “Pardon?” | “您说什么” |
[01:47] | My family need food and we need money. | 我的家人需要食物和钱 |
[01:54] | Por favor. | 行行好 [西班牙语] |
[01:56] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[01:59] | Crying. | 在哭呢 |
[02:01] | Bye bye. | 白白 |
[02:04] | Bye bye? Bye bye. | 白白 拜拜 |
[02:06] | Ugh, I feel terrible. | 感觉糟透了 |
[02:07] | We’re the worst people alive. | 我们是世上最恶劣的人 |
[02:09] | You are. It was pretty awful. | 你确实是 真的太糟糕了 |
[02:11] | “You are”? Me? | 怎么我倒成坏人了 |
[02:12] | What does he do anyway? | 他到底是做什么的啊 |
[02:13] | Let’s see. What? | 我来看看 啥 |
[02:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[02:16] | Okay, you know what? He obviously doesn’t speak the language. | 好吧 你猜怎么着 他根本不懂英文 |
[02:19] | Or he’s flamingly gay and | 或者他就是一个想让全世界知道 |
[02:21] | he wants everyone to know. | 他是基情四射的同志呢 |
[02:22] | Okay, you know what? Regardless, | 好吧 知道不 别管那些了 |
[02:23] | you have to help him take these down. | 你得帮他把传单都撕掉 |
[02:25] | – Take them down? – Before people see them. | -都撕掉 -赶在人们看到之前 |
[02:27] | I don’t have time for that. | 我才没那个空闲时间 |
[02:29] | You sit around in your robe until noon. | 你一整天都穿着浴袍宅在家啊 |
[02:32] | Oh, man, I gotta put pants on and a belt | 天啊 我还得穿裤子 戴皮带 |
[02:34] | and the socks and the– fine, I’ll do it. | 还有袜子 好吧 我接下这活儿了 |
[02:41] | Wow, this guy was not messing around. | 哇 这家伙真不是盖的 |
[02:43] | No, he wants everybody to know he’s gay. | 他真心想让所有人知道他是同志啊 |
[02:49] | – One guy did all this? – One man. | -他独自贴了这么多吗 -是的 |
[02:51] | How did he get this high on the pole? | 贴这么高 他怎么爬上灯柱的啊 |
[02:55] | Stu, we’ve been doing it for five minutes. | 司徒 我们不过撕了五分钟 |
[02:57] | You’re breathing heavy. | 你就在这儿喘粗气了 |
[02:59] | I’m having a lazy guy attack. | 我被懒鬼上身了 |
[03:03] | Unemployed people should not have to work like this. | 失业的人可不该做这种事情 |
[03:08] | I got paper cuts. | 我被纸割伤了 |
[03:09] | Tim, if I don’t make it, | 小炯 如果我撑不下去 |
[03:11] | I always loved you. | 请记得我永远爱你 |
[03:15] | He’s got more flyers up than | 他比”丹·斯密斯教你弹吉他” |
[03:17] | “Dan smith will teach you guitar.” | 的传单还多 |
[03:18] | How many fuckin’ flyers did the guy make? | 这家伙到底做了多少该死的传单啊 |
[03:23] | That was literally my exercise for the year. | 这简直是我一整年的运动量了 |
[03:27] | Me too. I’m– get the robe back on. | 我也是 我该把浴袍穿上了 |
[03:30] | Por que? Por que? | 怎么了 怎么了 [西班牙语] |
[03:33] | Oh hey, Eduardo! | 嘿 诶多都 |
[03:35] | You ruin! Why? | 你毁了我的生意 为什么 |
[03:37] | Ruin? No, we did you a favor. | 毁了 不是啊 我们帮了你大忙啊 |
[03:39] | Your flyers had a crazy typo. | 你的传单有严重的排版错误 |
[03:41] | It said “Super gay Eduardo.” | 上面写着”超级男同诶多都” |
[03:43] | Si, super gay Eduardo– that’s me. | 是啊 大基友诶多都 就是我 |
[03:47] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那是啥意思吗 |
[03:49] | Huh? No comprendo. | 不太了解 |
[03:51] | You’re a superintendent, right? | 你是个管房人 对吗 |
[03:54] | – Superintendent? – Si. | -管房淫 -是的 |
[03:57] | Stu, you can’t just say the same word with an accent. | 司徒 你以为带着口音说一遍他就懂了吗 |
[03:59] | It worked. | 他明白了啊 |
[04:00] | What– at your job– what do you do at your job? | 什么 你的工作 你是做什么工作的 |
[04:02] | – Que? – “Yob yob.” | -啥子 -“泥滴工作” |
[04:05] | Oh, job. | 哦 工作 |
[04:07] | Como se dice “Plumbing”? | 类似修管道 |
[04:10] | Oh, okay. A plumber– he’s a plumber. | 哦 好吧 是个水管工 他是个水管工 |
[04:13] | – Tile and grout. – He’s a kitchen guy. | -铺瓷砖 刷水泥 -他是修厨房的 |
[04:15] | – Okay. – Como se dice “Reach-around?” | -好吧 -就是”四处觅食” |
[04:19] | – Okay, um– – What? | -好了 -什么 |
[04:21] | Lay– I lay pipes. | 铺 我铺管子 |
[04:23] | – Okay. – Is he being funny? | -好吧 -他在开玩笑嘛 |
[04:25] | Balls– the– I lick the balls. | 蛋蛋 我舔蛋蛋 |
[04:28] | He licks the balls. | 他舔蛋蛋 |
[04:30] | What is– Eduardo. | 什么 诶多都 |
[04:32] | Put balls in my mouth. | 把蛋蛋放我嘴里 |
[04:33] | Okay, now we’re severely back in gay camp. | 好了 我们着实重回基友团了 |
[04:35] | He doesn’t know what any of those words mean. | 他压根不知道那些词是啥意思 |
[04:37] | Yeah, but for a second language, | 没错 但对于第二母语来说 |
[04:39] | it’s really hard to stumble on the word “Reach-around.” | 要误会”四处觅食”还挺难 字幕 |
[04:41] | Yeah, what do you mean by “Reach-around”? | 对啊 你说的”四处觅食”时啥意思 |
[04:42] | Eduardo, reach-around is what? | 诶多都 四处觅食是什么 |
[04:44] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[04:45] | Oh my god, this is frustrating. | 老天爷 这太累人了 |
[04:47] | Que? Frustrating? | 什么 雷人 |
[04:49] | If Stu put his penis in your mouth right now, you’d be happy? | 如果司徒把小鸡鸡放你嘴里 你会高兴吗 |
[04:52] | – Would you be psyched about that? – Que? | -你会不会很兴奋 -啥子 |
[04:54] | We clearly need an interpreter. | 我们必须找个翻译 |
[04:56] | Oh, Debbie, I’m glad we found you. | 黛比 找到你太好了 |
[04:59] | – Oh hey, Tim. – Hey, I’m glad this worked out. | -嘿 小炯 -太好了 |
[05:02] | You speak spanish, right? | 你会说西班牙语 对吗 |
[05:03] | – Oh, I speak a little Portuguese. – Portuguese? | -我会一点儿葡萄牙语 -葡萄牙语 |
[05:07] | – Is that the same? – Pretty much. | -一样吗 -差不多吧 |
[05:10] | Yeah? Can you ask eduardo | 是吗 你能问问诶多都的 |
[05:12] | what he does for a living? | 职业是啥吗 |
[05:12] | Oh. Yeah, I’ll try. | 行啊 我试试 |
[05:14] | Eduardo, listen to her. | 诶多都 听着她说 |
[05:17] | (Speaking poor Spanish) | [蹩脚西班牙语] |
[05:24] | (Speaking Spanish) | [正宗西班牙语] |
[05:29] | Oh, really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[05:30] | (Speaking Spanish) | [正宗西班牙语] |
[05:36] | (Speaking Poor Spanish) | [蹩脚西班牙语] |
[05:39] | That’s amazing. | 令人惊叹 |
[05:40] | You meet all kinds of people in New York city, that’s for sure. | 纽约各色人物你都见识了 绝对的 |
[05:43] | What did he say? He’s a superintendent? | 他说什么 他是管房人吗 |
[05:45] | Well, as far as I can tell, Eduardo has moved here | 就我所知 诶多都搬来这 |
[05:48] | to pursue a male prostitution career. | 是来发展他的男妓事业 |
[05:50] | Shut up. | 别胡扯 |
[05:52] | – Shut up. – Don’t tell Debbie to shut up. | -别胡扯 -别对黛比说这种话 |
[05:54] | – No, I’m saying it, like, in a fun way. – Oh okay, oh okay. | -不 我是当玩笑话说的 -好吧 |
[05:57] | You know what? I could be wrong, | 也许是我理解错了 |
[05:58] | but why don’t we just put it to the real test? | 但我们何不当场检验呢 |
[06:00] | – What kind of test? – Well, I could flash a boob or two boobs. | -怎么检验 -我可以秀下一或两个咪咪 |
[06:05] | – How’s that a test? – Well, I’ll see how he reacts. | -这是哪门子检验 -看看他是啥反应 |
[06:08] | – That’s a great– that’s actually a great idea. – If he’s gay– | -挺好 真是好主意 -如果他是男同 |
[06:10] | All right, Eduardo, “atencione.” | 好吧 诶多都 注意看着 |
[06:13] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[06:16] | Does he seem visibly excited and/or aroused to you? | 你觉得他看起来兴奋吗 有反应吗 |
[06:20] | He’s just smiling like a fool. | 他只是笑得跟傻子似的 |
[06:22] | Is there some action in his pants? | 裤裆里有啥动静没 |
[06:26] | There doesn’t seem to be any chubbing. | 没有搭帐篷的迹象 |
[06:28] | Oh, that’s it. | 那就是了 |
[06:29] | You either gay or blind, because that was | 你要么是同志要么是瞎子 这可是 |
[06:31] | five dollars’ worth of quality flashing right there. | 五美元品质保障的咪咪秀 |
[06:34] | He didn’t even give any reaction. | 他甚至没一点反应 |
[06:36] | No reaction at all. You know what, I’m starting to wonder myself. | 一点反应也没 我也开始怀疑了 |
[06:39] | I’m firmly in the gay camp at this point. | 现在我坚信他是同志 |
[06:40] | He might be actually. | 他可能还真就是 |
[06:41] | I mean that mustache is thick. It’s well groomed. | 看那浓密的胡髭 是精心修饰的 |
[06:45] | Ooh, look at his boots, | 再看那靴子 |
[06:46] | they are suspiciously clean. | 那么干净 真可疑 |
[06:48] | I think he’s wearing them with a sense of irony. | 我觉得他这么穿挺有反讽意味 |
[06:51] | – Yep. – Keep an eye on him. | -是啊 -留心看着他 |
[06:52] | See if he starts snapping his fingers in zs. | 看他会不会勾搭香车美男 |
[06:55] | He might be. | 很有可能 |
[06:56] | Listen, Eduardo, I think we owe you a huge apology. | 诶多都 我觉得我们该跟你道歉 |
[07:00] | Hola. | 好啦 |
[07:01] | Can we do anything to help at this point? | 现在我们能做点啥来补救吗 |
[07:03] | Si. Uh, help me make more. | 可以 帮我多做点传单 |
[07:05] | 8 1/2×11, matte finish. | 尺寸8.5×11 哑光纸 |
[07:09] | He knows that. | 他还知道这个 |
[07:10] | No glossy, matte. | 不要上光的 要哑光的 |
[07:12] | He’s a strange little man. | 他真是个奇怪的小矮个 |
[07:17] | All right, Eduardo, we’re gonna make a whole new flyer, | 好吧 诶多都 我们来做个新传单 |
[07:19] | something more clear. | 做个主题更明确的 |
[07:23] | End. Enough. | 停 够了 |
[07:25] | – Can I offer my professional opinion here? – Of course. | -我可以发表下专业意见吗 -当然 |
[07:28] | – Nobody uses flyers in this business. – So what should we do? | -干这行的没人用传单 -那该怎么办 |
[07:31] | You just run a small-space ad in “The Village Voice.” | 在《村声》上开个小广告就行 |
[07:34] | I actually read those in the bathroom. | 我在厕所里读过这种小广告 |
[07:36] | Yeah, there’s not much to read. | 是啊 其实没啥可读的 |
[07:38] | It’s more of a lookie-loo. | 更多是看图 |
[07:40] | You get a sexy picture going. | 拍张够性感的照片 |
[07:42] | And then one little catchy headline… | 起个够淫荡的小标题 |
[07:44] | That’s like “Suck Your Balls” or… | 比方说 “舔你蛋蛋” 或者 |
[07:48] | – That’s pretty good. – …”got cock?” | -真不错 -“一切皆有老二” |
[07:50] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[07:51] | That’s like a play off of the ad campaign “Got Milk”? | 跟李宁的广告有一拼 |
[07:53] | It’s an unexpected twist on the– on the slogan. | 广告标语倒是大改观 |
[07:56] | – Wow, we work well together. – I like this. | -我们合作得真不错啊 -我喜欢这个 |
[07:57] | This is fun. Let’s take some photos. | 真有趣 我们着手拍照片吧 |
[08:00] | You want to do it? I don’t want to see him naked. You take ’em. | 你来拍吗 我不想看他裸体 你拍吧 |
[08:02] | Oh, he can keep his pants on. | 他用不着脱裤子 |
[08:04] | I actually like the superintendent thing. | 我真心喜欢管房人那个创意 |
[08:06] | We’re just going to sex it up a bit. | 再弄性感点就行 |
[08:08] | Debbie, I gotta say, you really bring | 黛比 我得说 出乎我意料 |
[08:09] | a level of professionalism to this that I did not expect. | 你真的让我们在专业性上更上层楼 |
[08:13] | Thank you, Stu. | 谢谢 司徒 |
[08:16] | That’s a well-composed shot. | 构图不错 |
[08:17] | – Great. – Oh yes. | -好极了 -是啊 |
[08:19] | But let’s get a little taste of that rear end, all right? | 我们拍下那性感翘臀 如何 |
[08:22] | – Come on, lick the wrench. – Get some more crack in there. | -来 舔那扳手 -再加点猛料 |
[08:25] | – Tell him to lick it! – Lick that wrench. | -让他舔 -舔那扳手 |
[08:29] | Use your tongue. | 用舌头舔 |
[08:29] | – Con la lengua. Con la lengua. – Por que? | -用舌头舔 用舌头 -为神马 |
[08:33] | Eduardo, just lick it. We gotta shoot this thing. | 诶多都 舔吧 我们得把这拍下来 |
[08:36] | – Yeah. Jesus christ. – Like that, baby. Look. | -老天 -就是那样 宝贝 看哪 |
[08:40] | I thought he understood. I don’t think he gets what we’re doing. | 我以为他懂呢 看来他不懂我们在干吗 |
[08:42] | You know what, language barrier aside, | 撇开语言障碍不说 |
[08:43] | this guy’s being a little bit of a prima donna. | 这家伙倒真有点明星范 |
[08:45] | I just don’t think he gets the– the concept. | 我就是觉得他没理解我们的设计概念 |
[08:49] | Lick it. | 舔它 |
[08:50] | Eduardo, it’s a whole campaign we’re gonna do like this. | 诶多都 这是我们整个宣传理念 |
[08:53] | – Lick the fuckin’ wrench. – Oh, there he goes. | -舔那该死的扳手 -他舔了 |
[08:56] | – Nice nice. – Nice, there we go. | -很好 -很好 就是这样 |
[08:58] | There we go, wet it in lips. Yeah, get sassy with it. | 就是这样 舔湿它 粗暴点 |
[09:01] | I know we’re doing a good deed, Stu, | 我知道我们是在做好事 司徒 |
[09:02] | but this does not feel like charity work. | 但这看起来实在不像是义举 |
[09:04] | Oh, there he goes! Look at that. | 他做得不错嘛 看看哪 |
[09:06] | Like a little turkey going crazy. | 像一只意乱情迷的小火鸡 |
[09:42] | Come in, hot pants. The door is open. | 进来吧 性感大叔受 门是开着的 |
[09:44] | Oh, you brought a midget. | 你还带了个侏儒受 |
[09:52] | You want to get that? | 你去开门行吗 |
[09:54] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[09:54] | Sorry to bother you. I’m Eduardo’s neighbor. | 很抱歉打扰你 我是诶多都的邻居 |
[09:57] | – Oh fuck. – He wants to talk to Tim, | -该死 -他想跟小炯谈谈 |
[09:59] | and he asked me to come with him and translate. | 他让我陪他来 帮忙翻译 |
[10:02] | Who’s Eduardo? | 诶多都是谁 |
[10:04] | I got a bad feeling it’s the flyer guy. | 我有不好的预感 是贴传单的那家伙 |
[10:06] | – Oh, the guy you helped. – I helped him a lot. | -你给他帮忙的那人 -我可帮了大忙 |
[10:08] | Right. I’m buzzing you in. | 好的 我这就让你进来 |
[10:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Wait, you just took the flyers down, right? | 等等 你刚把传单都揭了 对吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah, uh, more or less. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[10:18] | Hi, everyone. You already know Eduardo, | 你们好 你们已经认识诶多都了 |
[10:21] | but this is his family. So… | 这是他的家人 |
[10:23] | He’s got a family? | 他还拖家带口 |
[10:24] | – Hola. – Oh, boy. | -你们好 -不是吧 |
[10:26] | Um, Eduardo has something he wants to say. | 诶多都有话想说 |
[10:28] | So I’ll just let him speak. | 那我就让他说了 |
[10:33] | “First, to be fair,” | “首先 公平地说” |
[10:34] | “I take the blame for the confusion.” | “造成这种疑惑是我的错” |
[10:36] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:39] | “I am not gay. I never was.” | “我不是同志 从来都不是” |
[10:41] | “I thought ‘gay’ meant ‘non-union.'” | “我以为’同志’是指’非工会人员'” |
[10:43] | Oh boy. | 天哪 |
[10:46] | “I am here to discuss the new ad Tim made for me.” | “我来是想讨论下小炯帮我做的新广告” |
[10:50] | – Uh, what new ad? – New ad? I have no idea. | -什么新广告 -新广告 我不知道 |
[10:55] | “The one which features my butt crack | 此广告拍摄了我的臀线 |
[10:57] | and the headline ‘horny for some old latino action?'” | 标题为 渴望旧式拉丁激情吗 |
[11:00] | – Mm, that one. – What? | -就是这个 -什么 |
[11:02] | I did design that and submit it to “The village voice.” | 是我设计的 还发给了村声报 |
[11:05] | You know what, I’m sorry. I had bad interpreting help. | 我很抱歉 都是口译员帮的倒忙 |
[11:07] | – Oh no, Tim. – I’m sorry. | -不 小炯 -对不起 |
[11:11] | “Oh no, Tim, I am not angry.” | 不 小炯 我没有生气 |
[11:13] | Oh, he’s not angry? | 他没生气 |
[11:16] | Ah, okay. “The ad has gotten so many responses. | 他说 这广告引发了热烈反响 |
[11:20] | My wife and I agreed that it would be | 我和我的妻子认为如果我不追求这份事业 |
[11:22] | financially irresponsible of me | 我就没有承担起 |
[11:23] | to not pursue this line of work.” | 养家的责任 |
[11:26] | – Pursue it? – I guess. | -追求 -好像是的 |
[11:27] | – What does that mean? – Um, it means “Go after.” | -什么意思 -就是从事于 |
[11:36] | “It goes against all of my beliefs, | 这虽然违背了我的信仰 |
[11:37] | but for the sake of my family, | 但是为了我的家庭 |
[11:39] | I’m going to lube up each morning | 我会在早上搽好润滑油 |
[11:40] | and go to work as a gay prostitute.” | 去当一个牛郎 |
[11:45] | Muchisimas gracias, Tim. | 非常感谢你 小炯 |
[11:46] | – Um– – No, papi. | -嗯 -不要 爸爸 |
[11:48] | Si! | 要 |
[11:50] | “Thank you, Tim.” “No, daddy.” “Yes!” | “谢谢你 小炯” “不要 爸爸” “要” |
[11:56] | “Thank you, Tim. America is truly the land of opportunity.” | 谢谢小炯 美国果然是充满机遇的地方 |
[12:02] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:05] | Finally, a happy ending for once. | 最终是个好结局啊 |
[12:16] | – Hmm, what about dental assistant? – Nah. | -牙医助理怎么样 -不要 |
[12:18] | – Upscale dishwasher? – Stu, | -高档酒店洗碗工 -司徒 |
[12:20] | these are not valid career options for us. | 这些都不是适合我们的事业选择 |
[12:22] | Okay okay, boys, 20 minutes are up. | 好了 好了 小伙 都二十分钟了 |
[12:25] | If you haven’t come by now, you’re on the wrong sites. | 还没有高潮的话 就是没找对网站 |
[12:32] | Do you work at the library? | 你在图书馆上班 |
[12:34] | No. I’m just here to rub one out. | 没有 就是在这里打飞机 |
[12:36] | – You’re gonna rub one out? – Yeah, why not? | -你在这打飞机 -是的 不行吗 |
[12:38] | It builds up, you gotta get it out. | 感觉来了 就要发泄出来 |
[12:40] | – We have five more minutes. – Well, just wrap it up then. | -我们还要五分钟 -好好撸完吧 |
[12:44] | Look at this. This is weird. | 看这 真奇怪 |
[12:44] | I got an e-mail from Helen. Remember fat Helen? | 海婶给我发了封邮件 记得胖海婶吗 |
[12:47] | Wow, that’s harsh, but yes, I do. | 这话真毒 我记得她 |
[12:52] | The lawyers expect a cash settlement | 律师说和解费 |
[12:54] | upwards of $100 million. | 有望超过一亿美元 |
[12:56] | – Oh m god. – What do you think? Should we go? | -额的神 -你怎么想 我们去吗 |
[12:59] | – Tim, look where we are in life. – Where? | -小炯 想想我们的处境 -处境 |
[13:01] | We’re fighting for computertime | 我们在和想打飞机的 |
[13:03] | with a homeless guy who wants to jerk off. | 流浪汉抢上网时间 |
[13:05] | – Look at my penis, okay? – You’re saying we should go? | -看我的老二 好吗 -你是说该去 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I’m saying we should go. | 是的 我说我们该去 |
[13:10] | Wow, what an emotional reunion. | 多么感人的团聚啊 |
[13:13] | What’s everyone been up to? You guys working? | 大家最近在忙什么 在上班吗 |
[13:15] | – Oh yeah, tons. – That’s great. | -是啊 忙得很 -太好了 |
[13:17] | Just finished up an unpaid internship over at bed, Bath & Beyond. | 我在梦洁家纺的无薪实习刚结束 |
[13:21] | Super rewarding. | 超有收获 |
[13:23] | It’s not my fault, Stan. Why are you yelling at me? | 又不是我的错 斯坦 干嘛对我吼 |
[13:25] | Oh, I’ve been selling my hair. | 我把我的头发卖了 |
[13:27] | Oh wow, it looks nice short. What about you, Marie? | 短发很好看 你怎么样 马姐 |
[13:30] | Oh, I’m doing some– some freelance work. | 我是 是自由职业 |
[13:33] | Hooker. | 三陪 |
[13:34] | Okay, so a pretty successful group overall. | 总体上是很成功的一个团体 |
[13:38] | Now that we’re all caught up, | 我们现在聚齐了 |
[13:39] | what’s this whole thing about, this lawsuit? | 说说这官司是怎么回事 |
[13:40] | They fired us on the basis of race, gender and sexual preference. | 我们因为种族 性别和性取向而被解雇 |
[13:44] | – They can’t do that? – No, they can’t fuckin’ do that. | -不能这样做吗 -不能 妈的不能 |
[13:47] | – What are you? Are you a moron? – Language. | -你什么做的 白痴吗 -别说脏话 |
[13:49] | Even before the layoffs, we all suffered | 在被解雇之前 我们都遭受了 |
[13:51] | through years of abuse and humiliation. | 多年的羞辱和虐待 |
[13:53] | – Indeed. – That’s what this case is about. | -确实 -这个案子就是这样 |
[13:56] | – Yeah, I think– – All right, all right. | -我想 -好了 好了 |
[13:57] | – Which one of you beautiful babies is Tim? – Me. | -哪个美人宝贝是小炯 -我 |
[14:00] | That’s the baby. I don’t know if he’s beautiful. | 就是这个宝贝 但我不确定他是美人 |
[14:02] | Oh, I could kiss him. He’s perfect. | 我真想吻他 他是完美人选 |
[14:04] | What am I perfect for? | 我怎么完美了 |
[14:05] | Fella, you are gonna be my star witness. | 小家伙 你会成为我的明星证人 |
[14:07] | Star witness? | 明星证人 |
[14:09] | Sorry, you are that Tim, right? | 抱歉 你是那个小炯吧 |
[14:11] | Pathetic Tim? The guy I’ve heard about? | 悲催小炯 我听说的那个家伙 |
[14:13] | – The normal Tim. – Oh, this is amazing– | -是正常人小炯 -太棒了 |
[14:15] | A real victim type, | 真实受害者类型 |
[14:17] | someone who just screams helplessness and oozes frailty. | 一个无助呼喊并且流露脆弱的人 |
[14:21] | I gotta say, I really want to participate, | 我说 我想要参与 |
[14:23] | but this whole characterization | 但是整个的性格塑造 |
[14:25] | is just a little… | 有点儿 |
[14:26] | off-base, if– | 离谱了吧 如果 |
[14:31] | I mean do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[14:32] | When I get you on the stand, talk exactly like that. | 站在证人席上的时候 你就这样说话 |
[14:37] | All right, everybody. | 好了 大家 -啊 |
[14:38] | I need to introduce you now to | 我要向你们介绍 |
[14:39] | the woman who’s going to get us out of all this, | 这个能帮我们脱离困境的女人 |
[14:42] | the hideous, but rapier-tongued corporate mole, Marie. | 面黑口毒的公司卧底 小马 |
[14:45] | Thank you, boss. | 谢谢 梁总 |
[14:47] | While I’ve been gaining everybody’s | 那边的人都对我信任有加 |
[14:48] | trust out there, I was told some bad news. | 而我有坏消息得告诉大家 |
[14:50] | Not only are they going forward with this lawsuit, | 他们不仅要继续打官司 |
[14:53] | they’re building the entire case around Tim. | 还将整个官司的重心放在小炯身上 |
[14:57] | – Is that supposed to scare me? – Hold on a minute. | -我会怕这个吗 -等等 |
[15:00] | Is this the Tim you put on a bucket and compared to a bum? | 你是不是让这个小炯站在桶上与乞丐比较 |
[15:04] | – You heard that story? – Everyone’s heard the Tim stories. | -你听说过这事 -大家都听过他的事 |
[15:06] | He’s a legend in the legal department. | 他是法律界的传奇 |
[15:07] | A ticking time bomb of liability. | 这个定时炸弹会让我们负法律责任 |
[15:10] | We’re really underneath it here, guys. | 我们现在真的处于下风 大伙 |
[15:11] | – Ugh, we’re fucked. We’re fucked. – Yeah, we are fucked. | -我们完了 完了 -是啊 完了 |
[15:14] | – Tim is fucking us. – Just a thought– | -小炯会秒杀我们 -但是想一想 |
[15:15] | but if he couldn’t talk to anyone anymore, | 如果他再也不能说话了 |
[15:18] | that would solve the problem, wouldn’t it? | 问题就解决了 不是吗 |
[15:20] | – Sew his mouth shut. – I’m just brainstorming here, | -把他嘴缝上 -我只是想开动下脑筋 |
[15:22] | but for many years my aunt threatened to tell the entire family | 多年前我婶婶威胁说要把我的一件丑事 |
[15:26] | a very embarrassing story about me, and then she died. | 告诉全家 然后她就死了 |
[15:30] | She died, so she couldn’t tell the story? | 她死了 所以她不能再告诉别人 |
[15:32] | Yeah, so I guess what I’m thinking is, | 是啊 那么我想啊 |
[15:36] | what if we murdered Tim? | 不如我们处理了小炯 |
[15:38] | – You mean kill him? – What? | -你是说杀了他 -什么 |
[15:40] | – It worked with my aunt. – I like it. | -这招对我婶婶有用啊 -我喜欢 |
[15:43] | – Oh yeah. – Okay listen, hold on. | -没错 -好了听着 |
[15:44] | I appreciate this thinking outside the box, | 我很喜欢这个创造性的想法 |
[15:47] | but this is– we can’t murder. | 但这实在是 我们不能杀人 |
[15:49] | – We can’t murder. – I think we should explore the option, sir. | -不杀人 -该探讨下这想法 老大 |
[15:51] | Let’s put it on the pros and cons board. | 用利弊分析板来看看 |
[15:53] | – We’ve got this pros and cons board. – Great idea. | -我们有利弊分析板 -好主意 |
[15:55] | We have a pros and cons board? | 我们有利弊分析板吗 |
[15:57] | Okay, well, we’ve got one awesome pro | 现在我们有一条非常棒的赞成意见 |
[15:59] | and one pretty persuasive con. | 还有一条很有说服力的反对意见 |
[16:01] | This is a real dilemma. | 还真是进退两难啊 |
[16:03] | I’ve never seen this happen before. | 在我漫长的制作赞反意见表的职业生涯中 |
[16:05] | In all my years of making pro-con lists, | 还真没见过这种状况啊 |
[16:06] | we don’t know how to proceed. | 真不知道该怎么继续啊 |
[16:08] | I’ll tell you what– we’re | 这样吧 我们先 |
[16:09] | not gonna crack it today, so let’s sleep on it. | 不急着下结论 我们先考虑一晚上 |
[16:11] | – Oh yeah. – Definitely. | -太棒了 -那当然 |
[16:12] | In the meantime, we should | 在此期间 我们至少 |
[16:13] | probably at least try to scare him, you know? | 应该先吓唬他 |
[16:15] | Just to let him know that we mean business. | 就是先让他知道一下我们是来真的 |
[16:20] | What happened to you? | 你 是怎么了 |
[16:21] | I was just trying– trying to be menacing. | 我只是 我只是想威胁他一下嘛 |
[16:23] | – Did it come off weird? – You just looked horny. | -我演的很诡异吗 -你只是比较淫荡 |
[16:25] | You know what? I’ve heard that before– | 知道吗 我以前听别人这么说过 |
[16:27] | that when I try to look menacing, I come off horny. | 就是当我想威胁别人时 就会比较淫荡 |
[16:31] | This could be, like, serious money. | 这真能挣一笔大钱啊 我说 |
[16:33] | – That’s great. – It’s crazy. Who’s calling so late? | -太好了 -疯了 这么晚谁打来的 |
[16:36] | – Hello? – Is this Tim? | -你好 -是小炯吗 |
[16:39] | – Yeah. Who’s this? – This is your worst nightmare. | -是啊 你哪位 -我是你的梦魇 |
[16:42] | – Who is this? – I’m a guy that’s gonna put the hurt on you | -谁啊 -你要是在这次的诉讼中 |
[16:45] | if you don’t keep your yapper shut about this lawsuit. | 管不好你的那两片嘴皮 就要你好看 |
[16:49] | Keep my yapper shut? | 管好我两片嘴皮 |
[16:51] | Yeah, your mouth, keep it shut. | 对 就是你的嘴 闭上就好 |
[16:54] | Are you threatening me? | 你这是在恐吓我吗 |
[16:55] | You’d better believe it I’m threatening you. | 你最好当真 哥就是恐吓你 |
[16:57] | Don’t most people use the deep voice? The scary voice? | 人家一般用的都是那种低沉沙哑的声音吧 |
[17:01] | You’ve seen a lot of movies, | 你电影看太多啦 |
[17:02] | – but buddy, this is real life. – Oh my god. | -但是伙计 这可是现实 -我的天 |
[17:04] | This is not the movies! | 这可不是电影 |
[17:06] | And in real life a lot of us go with the high voice. | 现实中我们这些人用的就是这种高音 |
[17:09] | So I’ll consider myself threatened, all right? | 那我会考虑一下我被恐吓的 好吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah, that’s right, you’d better consider yourself threatened. | 对 没错 你最好考虑一下 |
[17:14] | – All right, have a– have a great night. – You too. | -那还 祝你晚安 -你也是 |
[17:17] | You’re telling me you’re not scared? | 你是跟我说你不害怕 |
[17:18] | Eh, the guy sounded kind of silly. | 额 那家伙貌似有点脑残 |
[17:20] | I would be afraid if I were you. | 我要是你的话我就会害怕了 |
[17:22] | Big corporation, tons of dough– | 那可是大公司 钱海了去了 |
[17:23] | They could easily have you killed and cover it up. | 杀人灭尸这种事对人家来说小菜一碟 |
[17:25] | Absolutely. Haven’t you seen | 必须的 你有没有看过任何一部 |
[17:27] | any George Cooney movies? | 乔治·克鲁尼演的电影 |
[17:28] | – Exactly. – The romantic comedies, or the– | -就是 -是那种浪漫爱情片 还是 |
[17:31] | Yeah, the romantic comedies. | 对 就是那种浪漫爱情片 |
[17:32] | That applies, Tim. | 包括那些 小炯 |
[17:33] | Listen, you got to call the lawyer and demand protection. | 听着 你得打给律师 申请提供保护 |
[17:36] | They should sequester you until the trial. | 他们应该在庭审之前把你隔离保护起来 |
[17:38] | I like that. I like being sequestered. | 这我喜欢 我喜欢与世隔绝 |
[17:40] | – It’s sexy, it’s exciting. – There you go. | -又性感 又带劲 -这不就得了 |
[17:41] | – That does sound exciting. – Drinking dunkin’ donuts coffee | -是挺带劲的 -醉倒在某个假日酒店的 |
[17:44] | in a holiday inn room somewhere. | 甜甜圈咖啡店 |
[17:46] | What about Amy though? Would she– | 那小美怎么办 她会 |
[17:48] | I mean I could– I mean I’d take one for the team | 我的意思是我可以 我可以舍己救人啊 |
[17:51] | And I’d– I’d stay with her. | 我 我可以陪着她 |
[17:52] | That’s not exactly taking one for the team. | 这应该算不上什么舍己救人吧 |
[17:54] | – That’s more your fantasy. – It’s a good plan. | -更像是让你美梦成真 -这计划不错 |
[17:58] | Rooster is in the henhouse, over and out. | 公鸡已经抵达鸡舍 完毕 |
[18:00] | Oh my god, look at this room! | 天啊 这么好的地方 |
[18:01] | – What about it? – This is insane. | -怎么了 -太疯狂了 |
[18:03] | I mean I just asked for the top floor. | 我只是要了个顶级套房而已 |
[18:04] | – Isn’t this expensive? – I don’t care how expensive it is. | -这很贵吧 -我不在乎有多贵 |
[18:07] | I don’t care that it won the 2009 Conde Nast traveller’s award | 我不在乎它因为它的酒店服务水平而 |
[18:10] | for excellence in hospitality. | 赢得了零九年的康德纳斯旅者大奖 |
[18:12] | – You don’t care? – No, I don’t care. | -你不在乎 -不 我不在乎 |
[18:13] | – I read a plaque, I guess. Oh, room service. | 我只是看了一眼它的奖牌 客房服务 |
[18:16] | I have a porterhouse prepared medium rare | 你点的本酒店做的四分熟牛排 |
[18:18] | and a 2005 pinot noir. | 和一瓶零五年黑皮诺红酒 |
[18:19] | Oh no, I ordered the tuna club. | 没啊 我要的是金枪鱼套餐 |
[18:21] | – I switched the order. – What? | -我给你换了 -什么 |
[18:23] | Well, I have to taste your food to make sure | 为了确保你的安全我得 |
[18:24] | it’s not poisoned and I don’t like tuna. | 替你尝一下食物而我不喜欢金枪鱼 |
[18:26] | – You don’t like tuna? – No. | -你不喜欢金枪鱼 -不喜欢 |
[18:28] | It’s a disgusting fish that swims in the sea. | 不就是一堆在海里乱游的臭鱼吗 |
[18:30] | You know there’s garbage in the sea, right? | 你知道海里面有垃圾吧 |
[18:31] | – Fine, I’ll have the steak, I guess. – Okay, let me do my work. | -好吧 我吃牛排 -那我先尝一下 |
[18:36] | Be brave, Donny. | 勇敢点 丹尼 |
[18:36] | This might be the last thing you ever eat. | 这有可能是你最后的晚餐了 |
[18:39] | Hey hey hey! What are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 你干嘛呢 |
[18:42] | Do you remember a couple seconds ago | 你还记得几秒钟之前 |
[18:43] | when I said I have to taste your food? | 我跟你说过我得尝一下食物吧 |
[18:45] | You’re licking the steak. | 你那是舔啊 |
[18:46] | I feel like I have to keep explaining it to you. | 看来我有必要跟你好好解释解释了 |
[18:48] | – Just have the steak. – All right, it’s your loss. | -你就吃了吧 -好吧 你亏大发了 |
[18:50] | Rooster’s in the henhouse. | 还公鸡进鸡舍 |
[18:53] | Okay, dim the lights, please. It is go time! | 好了 请关灯 好戏上演 |
[18:58] | The case for killing Tim. | 灭掉小炯一案 |
[18:59] | We shouldn’t be making a case. | 我们不应该把这整成案例吧 |
[19:01] | They say murder is a sin, but so is greed. | 有人说谋杀是一种罪恶 还是种贪婪 |
[19:03] | And asking for $100 million is pretty greedy. | 而索赔一亿的确是很贪婪 |
[19:07] | Oh, great graphics! Wow. | 这图不赖啊 |
[19:10] | Gentlemen, we’re talking about murder here. | 先生们 我们这是在讨论谋杀 |
[19:12] | You’re far too excited about this. | 你这整的也太嗨了吧 |
[19:14] | It’s the perfect song for this, isn’t it? | 这歌超合适的 对吧 |
[19:15] | You really nailed it. | 你太有才了 |
[19:17] | What kind of lawyers are you? | 你是哪路子律师啊 |
[19:18] | Are we doing this murder or what? | 我们到底要不要杀他啊 |
[19:20] | No, we’re not doing a murder. | 不 我们不要谋杀 |
[19:21] | I’m thinking– | 我想的是 |
[19:24] | – Yes. – No. The guitar– | -没错 -不 那吉他 |
[19:26] | No. | 不行 |
[19:28] | So that wraps up this week’s | 以上就是这周的 |
[19:30] | “History of chocolate” podcast. | 巧克力历史播客节目 |
[19:32] | Keep those emails coming and we’ll see you next week. | 欢迎您电邮联系我们 我们下周见 |
[19:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[19:37] | So this is what it’s like to be your boyfriend? | 这就是当你男朋友的感觉 |
[19:42] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[19:43] | You don’t, like, walk around the house naked | 你难道不 就是 在房中裸奔啦 |
[19:45] | or do yoga in nothing but your panties? | 或者是半裸着做瑜伽啦这类 |
[19:47] | – No. – No, didn’t think so. | -不 -我想也没有 |
[19:55] | Mmm, this is good. | 好好吃啊 |
[19:57] | – What the hell are you doing? – I was just chilling. | -你在干嘛 -我只是有点冷 |
[20:00] | Get off that bed! | 从床上下来 |
[20:02] | You can’t be on the bed. It’s too close to the window. | 你不能呆在床上 太靠近窗户了 |
[20:04] | There’s probably five guys with sniper rifles out there. | 外面可能有五个人拿着狙击枪瞄着你呢 |
[20:06] | – Snipers? – Yes! | -狙击枪 -没错 |
[20:08] | Where am I going to sleep then? | 那我睡哪啊 |
[20:09] | I will sleep on top of the king-sized bed, | 我会睡着这张超大床上 |
[20:11] | being the flesh target. | 给人当活靶 |
[20:13] | You will sleep safe and sound on the floor. | 你给我安安全全的睡在地板上 |
[20:16] | I gotta say, Donny, I’m starting to think | 我得说 丹尼 我开始觉得 |
[20:18] | you’re just in this for the cushy hotel stay. | 你只是想蹭豪华酒店住吧 |
[20:21] | That sounded like fake stuttering. | 这口吃听起来好假 |
[20:23] | I can’t– let me understand you correctly. | 我真是 我来搞搞清楚 |
[20:26] | I don’t care about you? I don’t care about keeping you safe? | 我不在乎你 我不在乎你的安危 |
[20:29] | Is that what you’re saying to me? | 你是想这么对我说吗 |
[20:30] | – Because that’s outrageous. – You know what, actually– | -这也太粗鲁了 -你知道 其实 |
[20:32] | – I accept your apology, which I– – I didn’t apologize. | -我接受你的道歉 -我不是在道歉 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I inferred one. And I’m going to head down to the spa | 我推断你是 现在我要去浴场 |
[20:38] | for my 90-minute aromatherapy massage. | 享受我那长达九十分钟的香薰按摩去了 |
[20:40] | – You’re losing me again. – …To keep you secure. | -你又丢下我 -为了保障你的安全 |
[20:41] | What possible reason is that gonna keep me safe? | 这算哪门子保我平安的原因啊 |
[20:44] | You’re up here. | 你在这房里 |
[20:46] | I’m down there, naked, vulnerable. | 我下去那里 全裸且无还手之力 |
[20:49] | It’s going to draw out assassins who will think that I am you. | 会让刺客们误以为我就是你 |
[20:51] | So it’s okay if I sit in the room alone then? | 所以我接下来独自呆在这房里就行了吗 |
[20:54] | Well, you can’t really sit here. | 你不能就真只坐着就行了 |
[20:55] | I would say turn the lights off, curl up under the desk. | 我想说你最好关上灯 藏在桌子下面吧 |
[20:58] | I’ll be downstairs keeping you safe. | 我就下楼 来保证你的安全 |
[21:00] | Thank you. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢你 感谢你为我做的这一切 |
[21:01] | If I’m back smelling like jasmine, you know my job is done. | 如果闻到茉莉香 我就凯旋而归 |
[21:13] | Oh my god! | 我的天呐 |
[21:17] | Who’s there? Get outta here. | 谁在那 别躲躲藏藏的 |
[21:19] | Have you been praying, friendo? | 朋友 你可曾祈祷过 |
[21:23] | – Boss? – Yeah. How’s it going? | -梁老大 -是的 进展顺利吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, how’d you find me? What’s going on here? | 你是怎么找到我的 发生什么事了 |
[21:27] | Well, finding you is not really the problem. | 要找到你简直易如反掌 |
[21:29] | The problem is getting one of these cattle guns | 难找的就是这些杀牛枪 |
[21:30] | like they use in “No country”. | 上哪都找不到 |
[21:32] | Pretty dramatic, right, friendo? | 相当神奇 对吗 朋友 |
[21:33] | You’re not gonna…not gonna… | 你该不会是 不会是 |
[21:36] | – What, poke you with this and murder you? – Kill me? | -什么 用这个戳死你吗 -杀了我 |
[21:38] | No, I’m not gonna do that, | 不 我不会这样做的 |
[21:40] | but the other executives might. | 但其他经理们就说不准了 |
[21:42] | – That’s why I’m here. – They’re really discussing murder? | -因此我来这了 -他们真在讨论谋杀 |
[21:44] | They have created a seriously attractive powerpoint presentation | 他们做了一个相当吸引人的PPT演说 |
[21:48] | on the different ways to do it. | 呈现了好几种不同的刺杀方案 |
[21:49] | – Is this real? – Hear me out for one second. | -真的吗 -听我说完 |
[21:51] | – All right. – You cooperate with us. You testify on our behalf. | -好吧 -跟我们合作 为我方作证 |
[21:54] | We will offer you a new settlement | 我们将会为你提供一个 |
[21:56] | in which you won’t disappoint anyone. | 不会辜负任何人的解决方案 |
[21:58] | You, well, you won’t get the $100 million, | 当然 你不会得到一亿美元 |
[22:00] | but you’ll all have your jobs back for life. | 但是你能让你的工作起死回生 |
[22:03] | And, I mean, don’t tell the others, | 还有 不要告诉其他人 |
[22:05] | because this is just for you. | 因为这专门是给你准备的 |
[22:06] | – Yeah? – You’ll get a raise and– and a promotion | -是吗 -你会加薪升职 |
[22:09] | and a new title: Executive in charge of stuff you’re doing. | 外加新的头衔 自我工作监责经理 |
[22:14] | Sounds pretty sweet actually. | 听起来屌爆了啊 |
[22:15] | Can I sleep on it maybe? | 我能上床睡觉了吗 |
[22:17] | You want to debate getting assassinated with getting a raise? | 你是想被暗杀还是加薪呢 |
[22:21] | You’re on the fence. | 考虑一下吧 |
[22:22] | All right, let’s go with the raise. | 好吧 我选加薪 |
[22:24] | Let’s go with the raise, not the murder. | 要加薪 不要谋杀 |
[22:27] | I am just so glad he’s safe. | 我只是为他平安感到高兴 |
[22:30] | I mean, that was not a fun couple of weeks. | 这么几周时间可不是闹着玩儿的 |
[22:32] | It would’ve been fun if you walked around nude baking cookies, | 如果你一丝不挂地四处烤饼干就好玩儿了 |
[22:35] | but that’s not the way it worked, was it? | 可这没法相提并论 不是吗 |
[22:36] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I now call to the stand Tim, | 女士先生们 我现在传唤这站着的小炯 |
[22:39] | a man who is the very backbone of this case. | 一个这个案子中十分重要的证人 |
[22:42] | You gotta be proud of that guy. | 你该为他感到自豪 |
[22:44] | Look at him. I am proud. | 看着他 我确实感到骄傲 |
[22:45] | I don’t usually use the word “Pussy” in open court, | 一般我不在公开庭审中使用”阴门”一词 |
[22:49] | But let’s be honest, it’s what we’re all thinking. | 但老实说 我们都在幻想着这东西 |
[22:51] | All right, I’ll allow it. | 好吧 获准使用这个词 |
[22:52] | I like this guy’s style, no holds barred. | 我喜欢这个人的风格 放荡不羁 |
[22:54] | If it pleases the court, I present exhibit a. | 如果法院准许 我将呈上证据甲 |
[22:58] | Tim, tell us about the time your boss made you wear blackface | 小炯 陈述一下老板那次让你扮黑人 |
[23:01] | so you could pose as him at the DMV. | 以便你能在车管所伪装成他的事 |
[23:04] | Oh, he didn’t make me do that. | 他没让我那么做 |
[23:06] | No, that was, um, I just did that. | 不 那是 我只是那么做了而已 |
[23:08] | Something wrong with blackface? | 扮黑人怎么了 |
[23:10] | – Whoa, what’s he doing, bro? – Okay. I don’t know, | -哥 他在干神马 -我也不知道 |
[23:12] | But I’m starting to wonder | 我开始在怀疑让小炯 |
[23:13] | if Tim as the star witness is a good idea. | 作为主要证人是否合适 |
[23:15] | – Tim, true or false. – Yeah? | -小炯 真的假的 -什么 |
[23:16] | You were forced to work | 你被强迫在小弟弟上 |
[23:18] | with your genitals covered in peanut butter. | 抹上花生酱的事 |
[23:20] | What goes on at that place? | 那里是怎么一回事啊 |
[23:22] | While four dachshunds were released into the office. | 同时 办公室放进了四头腊肠犬 |
[23:25] | – That, yeah, definitely happened. – It did? | -那 确有其事 -是吗 |
[23:27] | But I asked for them to release the dogs. | 但是是我叫他们放狗的 |
[23:30] | – I thought it’d be funny. – What? | -我觉得会很有趣 -什么 |
[23:32] | Listen, I gotta, in general, the boss was great. | 我觉得 梁老大大体上是个好人 |
[23:35] | The whole company was just so so great. | 公司上下都 都很不错 |
[23:37] | I do not know what’s going on here, but I don’t like this. | 我不懂发生了什么 但我不喜欢你这样 |
[23:40] | – Tim… – Oh, I’ll tell you what’s going on. | -小炯 -我来告诉你发生了什么 |
[23:42] | This cocksucking sack of shit is selling us out. | 这些下贱小屎包把我们卖了 |
[23:46] | – No. Stan – Did you take the money? | -不 斯坦 -你是被收买了吗 |
[23:48] | Did you take the money, you fuckin’ rat? | 你被收买了吗 你妹的叛徒 |
[23:50] | – No one’s gonna bang the gavel? – Huh? Sorry. | -难道没人打算敲木槌吗 -抱歉 |
[23:52] | – You’re a selfish fucking prick, Tim. – Yeah? | -你这个自私的小人 小炯 -什么 |
[23:55] | I knew it since you refused | 打从你拒绝买我女儿的 |
[23:56] | to buy my daughter’s girl scout cookies. | 女童子军小饼干起 我就知道了 |
[23:58] | If it’s the last thing I do, | 我就算是死 |
[24:00] | I will take a box of thin mints | 也要把一整盒薄荷条 |
[24:02] | and shove them up your rectum! | 塞进你的菊花里 |
[24:07] | Anyone else think it’s weird that he said “Rectum”? | 难道没人觉得说”菊花”这个词很奇怪吗 |
[24:10] | For a guy who curses so much? | 这诅咒忒狠了吧 |
[24:16] | Tim, I need to thank you on behalf of OMNICORP. | 小炯 我得感谢你站在公司这边 |
[24:18] | I mean, that $100 million settlement, | 我说 花一亿美元解决这事 |
[24:20] | that would have been mildly inconvenient. | 多少有些不合适 |
[24:22] | Well, I’m glad I could help, | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[24:23] | – Glad I could pitch in. – You did it. | -我乐于奉献 -你做到了 |
[24:25] | I mean, how does it feel | 此时此刻 坐在经理的位置上 |
[24:26] | right now to be an executive at this moment? | 感觉如何 |
[24:28] | You guys really take care of your own, | 我得说 你们这些人真正在乎的是 |
[24:30] | – I gotta say. – We take care of our own. | -你们自己 -在乎的也包括你在内 |
[24:31] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们在做的 |
[24:32] | We take care of the people who are, who we own. | 我们关照那些为我们工作的人 |
[24:34] | Oh, and listen, just for the record, | 听着 严正声明 |
[24:35] | We weren’t gonna kill you, Tim. | 小炯 我们不打算杀你 |
[24:37] | That was, that was just a scare tactic, | 那 那只是个威胁手段 |
[24:39] | because of course we couldn’t have you testify. | 因为我们确实需要你的举证 |
[24:40] | That actually makes sense. | 那才是关键所在 |
[24:41] | I thought it was a little hard to believe that, | 我觉得多少有点难以置信 |
[24:43] | – Totally extreme. – What’s that, um… | -过于极端了 -那叫什么来着 |
[24:46] | “Pros and cons” of what? | 支持和反对 神马来着 |
[24:53] | These shabby shoes I’m wearin’ all the time | *麻衣破鞋伴着我* |
[24:57] | is full of holes and nails. | *走过风雨许多年* |
[25:01] | And, brother, if I stepped on a worn out dime, | *倘若踩到五角币* |
[25:05] | I bet a nickel I could tell you if it was heads or tails. | *五分赌它正或反* |
[25:10] | I’m not gonna worry wrinkles in my brow, | *满脸褶子不用愁* |
[25:14] | ’cause nothing’s ever gonna be alright nohow. | *天掉馅饼是空想* |
[25:18] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[25:22] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |