英文名称:Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Look high in the sky On this Never Land night | 抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空 |
[00:49] | For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right | 寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪 |
[00:54] | As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air | 当它从空中掠过 坠落天际 |
[00:58] | You’ll know it’s a comet A sight strange and rare | 你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀 |
[01:02] | A harmless display? A treat for the eye? | 无害的奇观 难得一遇 |
[01:06] | Perhaps | 也许吧 |
[01:07] | But be careful For appearances lie | 但是要小心 很显然 |
[01:11] | This comet, you see Has been here before | 你看到的这颗彗星 曾经出现过 |
[01:15] | The ancients described it In old fairy lore | 前人留下了一段古老传说 |
[01:21] | “Beware the green tail As it trails alongside | “当心那拖曳在天际的绿尾” |
[01:25] | “And spills into corners Where shadows abide | “照亮了躲藏的阴暗角落” |
[01:29] | “Take heed, and you’ll know That before the dawn breaks | “注意 你将发现破晓之前” |
[01:32] | “Deep down in the darkness Something awakes” | “不明之物苏醒 一片漆黑” |
[01:42] | 奇妙仙子 奇幻兽传说 | |
[02:04] | I’m gonna fall | 往下坠落 |
[02:07] | Headfirst and fast like an avalanche | 速度和快感 让我迷恋 |
[02:12] | Maybe I’ll land | 也会放纵 |
[02:15] | Maybe I’ll crash | 未知的一切 |
[02:16] | I will take that chance | 我愿冒险 |
[02:20] | ‘Cause there’s nothing but air in between me and everything | 万物与我之间 只剩空气流泻 |
[02:25] | Nothing to keep me from flying aimlessly | 不停尽情飞翔遨游天际 |
[02:29] | Shamelessly laughing at destiny | 不畏怯 不回避 迎向那新生命 |
[02:33] | And no one knows how high I go | 努力追求展现自我 |
[02:37] | Or what makes the atmosphere glow | 每一天都超越突破 |
[02:41] | I could follow the narrow road | 不问理由随波逐流 |
[02:45] | But maybe I’ll let it all go | 有时也要奋力拼搏 |
[02:49] | And just float | 能自由 |
[02:57] | I’ll float | 解脱 |
[03:01] | Float | 解脱 |
[03:11] | Tink, it’s perfect! | 喔 叮叮 完美 |
[03:14] | Just like you ordered, Fawn. | 正合你意 芬恩 |
[03:15] | One extra-large wagon. But what’s it for? | 一部特大的拖车 呃… 做什么用的呢 |
[03:19] | I mean, why all the mystery? | 因为 你很神秘 |
[03:21] | I just love how your mind’s always working. | 我就喜欢 你这么爱胡思乱想 |
[03:23] | I can take it from here. | 剩下的交给我 |
[03:25] | Baby ducklings! Or baby bunnies? | 呃 是鸭宝宝 或… 或兔子宝宝 |
[03:29] | It’s a movable nursery, right? | 这是个活动托儿所 对吧 |
[03:31] | Bull’s-eye! | 没错 |
[03:32] | Can’t get a thing past you, Tink. | 你真是观察入微 叮叮 |
[03:34] | Well, anyway, catch you later. | 好 先这样 回头见喽 |
[03:37] | You’re up to something. | 你有事瞒着我 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:820个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:123个,六级词汇:61个,GRE词汇:65个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:136个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:39] | Who, me? Never. | 谁 我 没有 |
[03:41] | Yep, you definitely are. | 有 你铁定有 |
[03:43] | I know that look. | 那种表情 |
[03:45] | I invented that look. What’s the wagon for? | 是我发明的喔 拖车做什么用的 |
[03:49] | Okay, okay. Just try not to scream. | 喔 好啦 好啦 那… 你不可以尖叫 |
[03:53] | Deal? | 一定呢 |
[03:59] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:00] | No deal. No deal. No deal! | 不懂 不懂 不懂 |
[04:03] | It’s okay, Hannah. | 没关系 汉娜 |
[04:05] | Tink’s with me. | 她是朋友 |
[04:07] | You have a… | 你… 你有只… |
[04:08] | Deep breath in. | 深呼吸 |
[04:09] | …hawk! | 老鹰 |
[04:10] | Uh, yep… | 呃 对 |
[04:12] | Fawn, hawks eat fairies! | 芬恩 老鹰吃仙子的耶 |
[04:14] | Adult hawks, yes. | 喔 成年老鹰 会 |
[04:16] | Hannah’s still technically a baby. | 技术上 汉娜还是个宝宝 |
[04:18] | That whole “must-eat-fairy” urge hasn’t quite kicked in yet. | 那种”非吃仙子不可”的欲望 还没有那么强啦 |
[04:22] | She doesn’t look so babyish to me. | 它看起来不像个宝宝 |
[04:24] | Well, she was when I brought her here. | 呃… 我带它来的时候是啊 |
[04:26] | She had a bad wing, but I fixed her up and now… | 它翅膀受伤 我帮它治 现在… |
[04:32] | Wing’s all better. | 哦 翅膀恢复了 |
[04:34] | You can’t have a hawk in Pixie Hollow. | 喔 精灵山谷不能养老鹰 |
[04:36] | What if the Scouts find out? | 万一侦察发现了呢 |
[04:38] | That’s where the blueberry wagon comes in! | 所以才需要蓝幕拖车 |
[04:40] | We just have to get Hannah out to where she belongs | 只要把汉娜送到该去的地方 |
[04:42] | without causing, you know, | 别造成 那个… |
[04:45] | widespread panic. | 群众恐慌 |
[04:55] | Good job! | 好 非常好 |
[04:56] | Here you go. | 开始 |
[04:57] | Good. | 这个 |
[04:59] | Suh | 嘘 |
[05:00] | You’re doing great, Hannah. | 嘘 表现得很好 汉娜 |
[05:02] | Hang tight until we’re in the clear. | 很快就能让你出来 |
[05:04] | Are you sure about this, Fawn? | 这样子可以吗 芬恩 |
[05:06] | Remember, we’re just taking berries to the forest. | 要记住 我们只是送蓝莓到森林 |
[05:09] | Nothing to it. | 没别的了 |
[05:10] | But don’t berries usually come from the forest? | 但… 通常 都是从森林送蓝莓回来啊 |
[05:16] | Everything will be fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[05:17] | Just fly casual. | 只要悠闲地飞 |
[05:19] | Exactly how often do you do this kind of thing? | 像这样的事情 你到底做过几次了 |
[05:24] | Come on. | 加油 |
[05:33] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[05:34] | Just keep smiling. | 继续微笑 |
[05:39] | See, Tink? I told you this would work. | 看 叮叮 就说没问题嘛 |
[05:41] | All you need is a little faith, trust, and… | 只需要一点信心 信任… |
[05:44] | Pixie dust? | 神奇金粉 |
[05:45] | There you are! | 找到了 |
[05:47] | We’ve been looking for you all morning! | 我们整个早上都在找你们 |
[05:48] | Hey, did you guys see that comet last night? | 嘿 昨晚看到那颗彗星了吗 |
[05:50] | No, but did you see that big, green ball of light that flew by? | 没有 可是有一颗 绿色大光球飞过天空 |
[05:54] | What’s with the berries? | 这蓝幕做什么用 |
[05:55] | Just bringing them to the forest. | 我们要送到森林里 |
[05:58] | For the animals. | 让动物吃 |
[05:59] | Don’t berries come from the forest? | 森林里不就有蓝幕了吗 |
[06:03] | Not this particular variety | 这么特别的品种没有 |
[06:04] | which is extra berry-full-licious-tastic! | 因为 嗯… 气味格外的香浓又甜美 |
[06:10] | Yum! Can we help? | 好香 要帮忙吗 |
[06:11] | No, no, no! We’re fine. | 不 不 不 谢谢你 |
[06:13] | Why would we need help? | 我们不需要帮忙 |
[06:14] | For goodness’ sake. | 呃 真是的 |
[06:16] | There’s an easier way to do this. | 有更简单的办法呀 |
[06:17] | Wait! No, no! You don’t know what you’re doing! | 等等 不 你不知道你该做什么 |
[06:19] | It’s called “helping.” | 这叫做”帮忙” |
[06:21] | A simple “thank you” would suffice. | 简单一句”谢谢”就好 |
[06:25] | What are you all staring at? | 你们都瞪大了眼睛干嘛 |
[06:41] | Hawk! | 老鹰 |
[06:50] | That comet is an astronomical puzzle, to be sure, | 那颗彗星 确实是天文学上的谜 |
[06:53] | but careful observation and application… | 但是经过我仔细观察 运用了… |
[07:06] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[07:08] | Hannah, stop! Come back! | 汉娜 停 回来 |
[07:10] | Everyone, get inside! | 所有人 快进去 |
[07:16] | Iridessa! | 爱丽德莎 |
[07:23] | Oh, no! | 喔 完了 |
[07:28] | Nyx? | 妮克丝 |
[08:09] | Hannah? Hannah! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[08:13] | Go! Get inside! Hurry! | 走 快进去 快点 |
[08:15] | Go! | 走 |
[08:18] | Come on! | 呃 快点 |
[08:59] | Wait! Everybody calm down! | 等等 大家先不要冲动 |
[09:02] | I promise, she doesn’t even like the taste of Scout Fairy. | 我保证 它一点也不喜欢 侦察仙子的味道 |
[09:06] | Babies are such picky eaters. | 小宝宝天生就是这么挑嘴 |
[09:10] | It’s okay, Hannah. Everything’s going to be all right. | 好了 汉娜 一切都不会有事 |
[09:13] | Get away from the hawk, Fawn. | 别靠近老鹰 芬恩 |
[09:15] | Let us handle this. | 交给我们处理 |
[09:16] | There’s nothing to handle, Nyx. | 没什么好处理的 |
[09:18] | I said stand down, Fawn. | 我说让开 芬恩 |
[09:20] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[09:23] | Yes, Queen Clarion, this time. | 是 克丽安女王 暂时 |
[09:28] | But how am I supposed to keep us safe | 我该怎么保护大家的安全 |
[09:30] | if Fawn keeps bringing dangerous animals into Pixie Hollow? | 芬恩老是带危险的动物 到精灵山谷来 |
[09:34] | Last time it was rats, and a snake! | 上次是老鼠 还有蛇 |
[09:36] | Actually, last time, it was a vampire bat. | 事实上 上次是吸血蝙蝠 |
[09:38] | Fawn’s just got a big heart, that’s all. | 芬恩只是心肠好… 再说 |
[09:41] | Hannah needed her help. | 汉娜需要帮忙 |
[09:43] | Does this look like the face of a dangerous predator to you? | 呃 你们看这张脸 像是危险的掠食者吗 |
[09:49] | Come on, back me up, guys! | 拜托 挺我一下嘛 |
[09:53] | -Fawn… -I know, I know. | -呃 芬恩…-我懂我懂 |
[09:55] | Nyx is right. | 妮克丝也对 |
[09:56] | I’ve done this once or twice, or several times before. | 我有一两次前科 可能不止吧… |
[10:00] | Yes. | 对… |
[10:01] | However, perhaps my latest endeavor was crossing the line. | 只不过这一次的行为有一点算 超过界线 |
[10:05] | -Indeed. -I hear what you’re saying. | -的确 -我懂你的意思 |
[10:07] | Maybe harboring a baby hawk wasn’t the best idea. | 也许收留老鹰宝宝 不是什么聪明点子 |
[10:10] | Fawn, I know you. | 芬恩 我了解 |
[10:12] | You’ve always let your heart guide you. | 你总是凭感情行事 |
[10:15] | Which is admirable, but… | 令人欣赏 不过… |
[10:17] | But I also need to listen with my head. | 不过 我也应该理智一点 |
[10:22] | Next time, I promise, I will. | 下次我保证 一定会 |
[10:30] | Well, Hannah-Banana, I’d say come back and visit, | 喔 汉娜巴那那 本来想说再来玩 |
[10:33] | but it’s probably best to keep this a long-distance thing. | 但还是保持远距离关系好了 |
[10:37] | Now, let’s give that wing a try. | 来 翅膀试着动一动 |
[10:57] | Good morning, students! | 早安 同学们 |
[10:59] | Beautiful day for a fresh start, don’t you think? | 这种天气正适合练习 不是吗 |
[11:03] | All right, then, let’s see that hopping. | 非常好 大家一起跳 |
[11:06] | Nice work, Nico. | 呵呵 很好 妮可 |
[11:08] | Perfection, Paige! | 完美极了 佩姬 |
[11:11] | Calista, remember it’s hopping, not walking. | 喔 卡莉丝塔 记住 练习跳 不是走 |
[11:17] | What, haven’t you heard? | 什么 你没听说 |
[11:18] | I’m strictly by-the-book now. | 现在我只会照规矩 |
[11:20] | Yep, we’re talking model citizen all the way. | 对 一个标准的模范好公民 就是我 |
[11:25] | Looking for the definition of responsibility? | 想知道什么行为 叫负责任吗 |
[11:27] | Look no further than this girl! | 没有人比的上… 这位 |
[11:37] | Well, that was interesting. | 那倒是… 挺有趣 |
[11:44] | Now, that’s hopping. | 跳得很漂亮 |
[11:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:57] | Come on, Fawn, listen to your head. | 拜托 芬恩 你理智一点 |
[13:00] | Heart gets you in trouble, head is your friend. | 感情会惹麻烦 理智才是朋友 |
[13:04] | And yet, head is making me talk to myself, | 可是 理智却让我自言自语 |
[13:07] | out loud, | 问答 |
[13:08] | in the forest. | 在森林里 |
[13:10] | No, no, no. Model citizen. | 不 不 不 模范公民… |
[13:13] | Starting first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就开始 |
[13:52] | What are you? | 这是… 什么啊 |
[14:56] | Okay, think. Territorial, possibly carnivorous. | 好 快想 有地域性 可能是肉食性 |
[14:59] | Unspeakably big! | 而且大得不得了 |
[15:01] | What to do? What to do? | 怎么做 怎么做 |
[15:02] | Play dead! | 装死 啊 咳咳 咳 |
[15:04] | No, no. Freeze. | 不 不 别动 |
[15:07] | No, the opposite! Make myself look big! | 不 反向操作 让自己变大 |
[15:22] | What was that? | 什么声音啊 |
[15:58] | Did you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:00] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[16:01] | The roar! | 吼声 |
[16:02] | Did you hear the roar? | 呐吼声 听到没 |
[16:06] | Sorry, did you say something? | 抱歉 你刚刚说什么 |
[16:10] | You bet I heard it. | 我当然听到了 |
[16:11] | Little faster. | 再快一点 |
[16:12] | Visualize the acorn right in front of you. | 想像 像是就在你们前面 |
[16:15] | Excellent. What was it? | 很好 那会是什么 |
[16:17] | No idea. But let me know as soon as you find out. | 不晓得 等你知道了再跟我说 |
[16:21] | Gently, now. To the left. | 慢慢来 往左边 |
[16:23] | No, the other left! | 不 另一个左边 |
[16:28] | That roar… | 那个吼声… |
[16:29] | -This morning? -What was it? | -今天早上 -会是什么 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. I don’t specialize in roars. | 呃 不知道 我对吼声没有研究 |
[16:33] | Now, grunts and growls, on the other hand… | 不过 轻声哼 可就不一样了… |
[16:35] | Who would know? | 谁知道 |
[16:36] | Well, if it came from anything big… | 如果吼声很大… |
[16:38] | -Loud… -Scary… | -很响…-很可怕 |
[16:40] | And dangerous, try… | 又危险 找… |
[16:42] | Fawn. | 芬恩 |
[18:00] | Come on, big guy… | 过来 大块头 |
[18:02] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[18:44] | Wait! I was only trying to help! | 等等 我只是想帮忙 啊 |
[19:05] | So, I guess I’ll just be on my way, then. | 那 既然这样我先离开好了 |
[19:15] | Those thick forelimbs are ideal for digging. | 那双厚实的前臂 真适合挖掘 |
[19:18] | Nope. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:19] | You’re all fixed up, so off I go! | 你己经没事了 好 我走喽 |
[19:23] | And that massive jaw is perfect for supporting those heavy rocks. | 那个巨大的下鄂正适合 支撑沉重的石头 |
[19:28] | Okay. Sorry, sorry. | 呃 好的 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:30] | Just leaving. | 马上闪人 |
[19:32] | But, you know, it’s like you’re a cross between | 这… 我说 你长的模样 |
[19:35] | Didelphis marsupialis and Bison occidentalis… | 应该是介于黑耳负鼠 跟亚洲野牛之间… |
[19:42] | That spits. | 口水… |
[19:43] | Well, I don’t know what that’s about. | 不知道有什么作用 |
[19:46] | And I don’t know what that’s about. | 也不知道那个能做什么 |
[19:52] | I really don’t know what that’s about. What are you building? | 更不知道那个是什么 你在盖东西 |
[19:56] | You know, it is my job as an Animal Fairy | 关于… 动物仙子 |
[19:59] | to understand and study animals. | 我有责任了解跟研究所有动物 |
[20:02] | And the Queen did say I should listen to my head. | 而且女王说过 我该听从理智 |
[20:07] | Huh. You’ve convinced me. | 哈 你说服我了 |
[20:09] | I’ll do it, for the Queen. | 我愿意 为了女王 |
[20:14] | Now stay here, okay? | 待在这里 好吗 |
[20:15] | I’ll be right back. I just need to get my stuff. | 我马上回来 我回去拿点东西 |
[20:17] | Don’t go anywhere. | 不要走开喔 |
[20:19] | Just stay. | 在这里等 |
[20:20] | Stay… | 坐好 |
[20:24] | Stay… | 坐 |
[20:35] | Fawn. | 芬恩 |
[20:36] | Nyx. | 妮克丝 |
[20:38] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. So, where have you been? | 我一直在到处找你 你去哪儿了 |
[20:41] | Off hiding a hippo? | 藏一只河马 |
[20:42] | Yep, he’s bunking with the bobcat. | 对 它暂时跟山猫挤 |
[20:45] | Did you hear that roar this morning? | 听到早上的吼叫声了吗 |
[20:49] | Can you describe the roar in question? What kind of roar was it? | 你能形容那种吼叫声吗 怎样的吼叫 |
[20:52] | The loud, hair-raising, monstrous kind. | 大声 毛骨悚然 恐怖的那种 |
[20:55] | Animals make all kinds of roars. | 动物有各种吼叫声 |
[20:56] | I mean, you’ve got your growls, howls, whoops, hollers, shrieks, rumbles. | 包括低吼 嚎叫 呜呜 大吼 尖叫 咕哝 |
[21:01] | Was it like this? | 是像… 这样 |
[21:04] | No. A roar. | 不 吼叫 |
[21:06] | Sort of like… | 喔 呃 那应该像… |
[21:09] | No. | 不是 |
[21:10] | No! | 不是 |
[21:12] | No! | 不是 |
[21:16] | Fawn! | 芬恩 |
[21:18] | Yeah. If you hear that one, run. | 对 要是听到那种 快逃 |
[21:20] | Would you hand me that? | 给我那个好吗 |
[21:24] | Look, this thing might be a threat to Pixie Hollow. | 听着 那怪物 可能会威胁到精灵山谷 |
[21:28] | If you find out what made that roar, I need to know. | 如果知道那是谁的叫声 立刻通知我 |
[21:32] | Are we clear? | 听清楚了 |
[21:34] | What will you do if you find it? | 知道了 你会怎么做 |
[21:37] | My Job. | 做该做的 |
[21:41] | And I’ll do mine. | 我也一样 |
[21:51] | Strange sight | 期待 |
[21:53] | You stand in the light | 你向我走来 |
[21:55] | You’re wrong but you’re right My heart’s beating wildly | 把疑团打开 我心狂跳不已 |
[22:00] | Strange how I’m scared but delighted | 追寻那梦幻般风景 |
[22:04] | Afraid, but excited, too | 害怕 不安的情绪 |
[22:08] | You have a cold heart | 冷酷又憨傻 |
[22:11] | You’re reckless and distant, but I’ll be persistent | 你莽撞而专注 我也不会屈服 |
[22:15] | I will understand you | 决定弄个清楚 |
[22:17] | Strange | 是谁 |
[22:19] | How I’m drawn to the danger | 无视我… 一切付出 |
[22:22] | I reach out my hands to you. | 只愿得到你… 关注 |
[22:26] | Do you long to be left all alone? | 为什么不能够做朋友 |
[22:30] | Set apart with a heart made of stone | 看一眼别再继续冷漠 |
[22:34] | Let me help, let’s begin Let me learn | 挥挥手 点点头 接纳我 |
[22:38] | Won’t you let me in? | 让我认识你 |
[22:40] | All the light | 传递一个 |
[22:41] | Let it show | 问候 |
[22:43] | You are a strange sight | 多么奇妙 |
[22:46] | Some new kind of wonder | 一个未知生物 |
[22:48] | With good hidden under | 隐藏善良面目 |
[22:50] | I’m sure that it’s true | 你猜想不透 |
[22:52] | Strange how your dark doesn’t faze me | 穿着那吓人的外衣 |
[22:57] | No, I won’t give up on you | 也挡不住我坚信 |
[23:00] | Do you long to be left all alone? | 为什么不能够做朋友 |
[23:05] | Set apart with a heart made of stone | 看一眼别再继续冷漠 |
[23:09] | Let me help, let’s begin | 挥挥手点点头 |
[23:11] | Let me learn | 接纳我 |
[23:13] | Won’t you let me in? | 让我认识你 |
[23:15] | All the light, let it show | 传递一个问候 |
[23:18] | If you’re caught in the shadows and turned all around | 也许迷失在黑暗中无处可躲 |
[23:23] | Lost in the darkness you will be found | 笼罩的阴影长久难消 |
[23:27] | If you hear my voice | 快到我身边 |
[23:29] | Follow the sound | 展露微笑 |
[23:31] | ‘Cause I’m here to guide you home | 一切都将会不同 |
[23:35] | Do you long to be left all alone? | 为什么不能够做朋友 |
[23:40] | Set apart with a heart made of stone | 看一眼别再继续冷漠 |
[23:44] | Let me help, let’s begin | 挥挥手点点头 |
[23:46] | Let me learn | 接纳我 |
[23:48] | Won’t you let me in? | 让我认识你 |
[23:50] | All the light, let it show | 传递一个问候 |
[23:53] | Do you long to be left all alone? | 为什么不能够做朋友 |
[23:58] | Set apart with a heart made of stone | 看一眼别再继续冷漠 |
[24:03] | There’s a light that you shine | 这一刻温暖 |
[24:05] | There’s a love | 你我之间 |
[24:07] | I see it in your eyes All the dark | 那是一份关怀把黑暗 |
[24:10] | Let it go | 都赶走 |
[24:14] | You’re not alone | 我在左右 |
[24:26] | I cleaned out the skunk pen yesterday. | 呃 昨天 我清过臭鼬兽笼了 |
[24:35] | Oh! Good morning! | 喔 你早啊 |
[24:45] | Looks like somebody’s a night owl. | 看来有人当了夜猫子 |
[24:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:54] | Whoa! | 哇喔 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[24:59] | So, where to? | 要去哪儿 |
[25:00] | Anywhere but Scout Headquarters. | 除了侦察总部 哪里都行 |
[25:02] | Look, if I’m gonna cover for you, | 哎 如果要我掩护你 |
[25:03] | I need to know, what’s the tower for? | 我得知道 塔是做什么用的 |
[25:06] | This one beaver I know, Bob… Great guy! | 有一只海狸 鲍伯 人很棒 |
[25:09] | He makes dams big enough to store food for three winters. | 它做的水坝能贮存 三个冬天的粮食 |
[25:11] | And, of course, marmots build these terrific burrows | 还有土拨鼠在岩石堆里 |
[25:14] | out of rock piles for hibernation. | 挖很棒的地道用来冬眠 |
[25:15] | Then you’ve got your northern orioles and those hanging nests of theirs. | 还有美洲黄鹂鸟 它们打造吊挂着的巢 |
[25:18] | I mean, talk about brilliant! | 真的 它们好灵巧 |
[25:20] | But I’m thinking you’re not storing food. | 我看你 不像要贮存食物 |
[25:23] | Or preparing for hibernation. | 或准备冬眠 |
[25:25] | Or nesting. | 或筑巢 |
[25:27] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[25:28] | what’s the tower for? | 塔要做什么 |
[25:31] | You don’t have to be so gruff about it. | 也不用摆出那张扑克脸啊 |
[25:34] | That’s it. “Gruff!” | 呃 对了 扑克脸 |
[25:36] | Yep, “Gruff” suits you to a… | 对”扑克脸”正适合你… |
[25:39] | Whoa! Ow! | 噢 哇喔 |
[25:44] | Guess we’re building another one. | 看来要再盖一个楼 |
[25:48] | But before we start, I was just thinking, | 但开始之前 我是觉得呢 |
[25:51] | why not enjoy yourself a bit while you work? | 何不让工作变得愉快些 |
[25:58] | Just hear me out. | 听懂了吧 |
[25:59] | No reason I should have all the fun with the pixie dust. | 没道理只有我一个人玩 神奇金粉呢 |
[26:07] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[26:15] | Now we’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[26:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[26:39] | Fairies and Sparrowmen, | 仙子和麻雀人 |
[26:41] | presenting the three-time defending champion | 向大家介绍 精灵山谷高塔建筑赛 |
[26:44] | of the Pixie Hollow Games Tower-Building event, | 连赢三届的卫冕者 |
[26:47] | the amazing, incomparable, Gruff. | 神奇的 无人能敌的 扑克脸 |
[26:52] | Will he hold off this year’s pint-sized, | 今年它能够击败个头小 |
[26:55] | yet feisty challenger? | 却活泼的挑战者吗 |
[27:08] | And he nails it! | 它完成了 |
[27:09] | But it’s too much! The fairy wins! | 可是太用力 仙子获胜 |
[27:12] | The fairy… | 仙子… |
[27:16] | Oh, no. | 呃 完了 |
[27:17] | And done. | 呃 完成 |
[27:19] | This may be our best spring yet. | 这可能是最棒的喷泉 |
[27:20] | Incoming! | 过去了 |
[27:32] | Oh, no. | 喔 不 |
[27:39] | The boulders came from that direction? | 圆石从那个方向过来的 |
[27:41] | Affirmative. | 正确无误 |
[27:42] | If Fawn hadn’t shouted that warning, | 要不是芬恩大声警告 |
[27:44] | we’d be flatter than a pumpkin seed. | 我们一定会被压扁 |
[27:46] | Two pumpkin seeds! | 变南瓜子了 |
[27:49] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[27:50] | Hey, Gruff, I think it’s time we make like a tree and lea… | 嘿 扑克脸 我想我们应该赶快闪到… |
[27:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:00] | Come on, Gruff, where are you? | 拜托 扑克脸 你在哪里 |
[28:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:08] | Gruff! No time for rock collecting! | 扑克脸 没时间捡石头了 |
[28:10] | You’ve got to get out of here! | 你得离开这里 |
[28:15] | Gruff! | 扑克脸 |
[28:19] | Nyx. | 妮克丝 |
[28:25] | Snodgrass. | 史诺德草 |
[28:33] | No, Gruff! Wrong way! | 不 扑克脸 这边 |
[28:34] | We have to go! | 我们快走 |
[28:36] | Okay. New game, Gruff. | 好吧 新游戏 |
[28:37] | It’s called Chase the Fairy! | 叫做”追逐仙子” |
[28:41] | Now, follow me! | 快 跟着我 |
[28:56] | Knock it out with the Nightshade powder! | 让龙葵粉都撒出来 |
[29:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:50] | That’s my big, furry monster. | 表现得很好 大毛怪 |
[30:54] | Maybe it’s time to make proper introductions. | 也许现在 该好好帮你们介绍了 |
[30:59] | Interesting. | 嗯 有意思 |
[31:00] | 35.25 miles to the right. | 往右边56.7公里 |
[31:03] | Fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[31:05] | Get me every animal volume you have in here, immediately. | 立刻把所有关于动物的书籍 都拿过来 |
[31:08] | Please. | 拜托别吵 |
[31:09] | I’m in the middle of a high-level, special, royal project. | 我正忙着高层的特殊 皇家任务呢 |
[31:12] | Did I say “royal”? | 喔 我说”皇家”了吗 |
[31:13] | Top secret… | 哎呀 最高机… 喔 |
[31:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:18] | How may I help you? | 需要我做什么 |
[31:23] | And this is just the “A’s.” | 呃 这只是字首A的 |
[31:25] | You know, books are a workout for the brains | 其实书本能锻练头脑… |
[31:28] | and the biceps. | 和二头肌 |
[31:38] | Ta-da! | 达拉 |
[31:40] | And so I said… | 呵嗯 于是我说 |
[31:41] | “Listen QC, Clar’, | “听着 克丽安女王 |
[31:43] | “most Sparrowmen couldn’t stomach this kind of pressure, | 大部分麻雀人受不了 这种压力 |
[31:46] | “but then again, I’m not most Sparrowmen. | 话说回来 我不是普通麻雀人 |
[31:48] | “And besides, that mysterious green comet isn’t going to analyze itself.” | 何况 那个神秘的绿色彗星 还得靠我分析呢” |
[31:53] | Tell me everything you know about this. | 告诉我这个生物的 所有资料 |
[31:56] | Everything. | 别遗漏 |
[31:57] | Over dinner? | 边吃边说 |
[32:00] | Okay, I see. | 喔 好吧 了解 |
[32:01] | I’ve misread the situation entirely, haven%I? | 完全是我自作多情 对不对 |
[32:04] | We’ll always have the “A’s.” | 至少我们拥有过 |
[32:08] | First, thank you guys so much for meeting me here. | 首先 非常感谢你们 来跟我会合 |
[32:11] | I’m sure you’re wondering what this is about. | 相信你们一定觉得很纳闷 |
[32:13] | Whatever it is, it better be good. | 不管是什么 最好很重要 |
[32:15] | I was mid-exfoliation. | 我脸敷到一半呢 |
[32:17] | Mid-exfoliation! | 脸才敷了一半 |
[32:19] | So, as you know, I really learned my lesson | 好 说起来 你们也知道 |
[32:22] | about being smarter when it comes to dangerous animals. | 我己经学到教训 不再碰危险动物了 |
[32:25] | -We know. -Honey, you are doing great! | -我们知道 -喔 亲爱的 你做得很好 |
[32:27] | Yeah, you’re doing really good. | 对 真的很厉害 |
[32:28] | However… | 然而呢… |
[32:30] | And here we go. | 又找麻烦了 |
[32:31] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[32:33] | Ladies, say hello to Gruff! | 小姐们 跟扑克脸打招呼 |
[32:40] | Oh, no. | 喔 不 |
[32:42] | Hi, Gruff. | 嗨 扑克脸 |
[32:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:47] | I actually don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:49] | I’ve never seen any animal like him before. | 以前从来没有看过 像它这样的动物 |
[32:53] | Even | 真的 |
[32:56] | What does he eat? | 它吃什么呢 |
[32:58] | Not fairies. | 不是仙子 |
[32:59] | Well, that’s a relief. | 喔 那我放心了 |
[33:01] | So, I’m gonna take him to the Queen and show her he’s harmless. | 我要带它去见女王 让她知道它不会伤人 |
[33:04] | Then I’ll tell her how he destroyed Sunflower Meadow. | 然后告诉她 它毁了向日葵草原 |
[33:08] | Well, how I destroyed… | 呃… 那 是我毁的… |
[33:10] | You know what? Maybe it was both of us. | 呃… 其实 算是我们两个弄的 |
[33:12] | You guys destroyed Sunflower Meadow? | 你们俩毁了向日葵草原 |
[33:15] | He did it. | 是它啦 |
[33:18] | It was an accident, okay? | 那是个意外 好吗 |
[33:22] | And what do you call that? | 那你怎么说那个 |
[33:25] | Again, I don’t exactly know. But I’m working on it. | 一样 我还没弄清楚 正在研究中 |
[33:28] | I’m hearing a lot of “I don’t knows” in this conversation. | 我只听到”我不知道”说了这么多 |
[33:32] | Uncertainty makes me uncomfortable. | 呃… 不确定 让我觉得很害怕 |
[33:34] | Come on! Have I ever put you guys in danger? | 别这样 难道我以前害过你们吗 |
[33:37] | -Yes. -Sure. | -对 -家常便饭 |
[33:39] | -Frequently. -Yeah. | -有 -当然 |
[33:40] | I still can’t sit up straight. | 我腰还没好呢 |
[33:41] | Hawk! | 老鹰 |
[33:43] | Oh, yeah. | 呃 对 |
[33:45] | The point is, I want to do the responsible thing this time. | 重点是 这次我会遵守 当初的承诺 |
[33:48] | Just like I promised. | 做个负责任的人 |
[33:50] | I’m guessing you already have a plan in mind? | 看来你己经有计划了 对吗 |
[33:53] | “Operation Gruff-a-Go-Go!” | “扑克脸出场行动” |
[34:14] | Open up, big guy. | 张嘴 大块头 |
[34:17] | My skin is gonna break out. | 我的皮肤会起疹子 |
[34:20] | Okay, so I’ll go in and set the stage. | 好啦 我到里面安排一下 |
[34:22] | Then, on my signal, get him in position, and I’ll bring her out. | 听到我的讯号 让它就定位 我再带她出来 |
[34:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:28] | She’s gonna love you. | 她会喜欢你的 |
[34:33] | Here I go! | 我走喽 |
[34:34] | Model citizen, all the way! | 标准的模范好公民 |
[34:36] | -Good luck! -Be brave! | -祝你好运 -勇敢喔 |
[34:38] | You can do it, sugar! | 你一定行 宝贝 |
[34:39] | She’s doomed. | 她死定了 |
[34:42] | Queen Clarion, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 克丽安女王 我一直在想你说的话 |
[34:45] | Which is why I’m here to tell you that… | 所以特地来跟你说… |
[34:47] | I, uh… | 我… 呃… |
[34:49] | You know what? It can wait. I’ll come back. | 你先忙 我不急 改天聊 |
[34:52] | Fawn, I’m glad you’re here. | 芬恩 很高兴你来了 |
[34:54] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[34:56] | Nyx has discovered a dangerous animal in Pixie Hollow. | 妮克丝在精灵山谷 发现了危险的动物 |
[34:59] | We could really use your expertise. | 我们非常需要你的专长 |
[35:05] | I am on the verge of perspiring over here. | 我的汗都己经火飙到 额头上面来了 |
[35:07] | Do you see the signal? | 你看到讯号了没有 |
[35:09] | I had my first direct sighting earlier today. | 今天稍早 我亲眼看见它了 |
[35:12] | This is no ordinary predator we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的 不是普通的掠食者 |
[35:15] | It’s bigger and faster than anything we’ve ever seen. | 它比我们以前看过的任何动物 都还要大更快 |
[35:19] | I combed through every animal text in the library and came up empty. | 我翻遍了图书馆里的 动物书籍 却毫无结果 |
[35:22] | But it turns out, I was looking in the wrong pl… | 后来发现 我根本找错了地… |
[35:32] | Back to the forest! | 快回森林去 |
[35:34] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | Mission abort! Mission abort! | 任务中止 任务中止 |
[35:37] | That comet that went by the other night, it was here before. | 前几天经过的彗星 以前也有过 |
[35:41] | 972 years ago. | 就在972年前 |
[35:43] | And each time it passes it wakes the creature. | 每一次它的出现 都会唤醒怪物 |
[35:50] | What is this? | 这… 是什么 |
[35:51] | This is the NeverBeast. | 这个… 叫做奇幻兽 |
[35:54] | Once the comet brings it out of hibernation, it starts building. | 一旦彗星让它从休眠中苏醒 它会建造东西 |
[35:59] | Four rock towers. | 四座石塔 |
[36:00] | One in each season of Pixie Hollow. | 各代表精灵山谷的一个季节 |
[36:03] | Green clouds fill the sky. | 天空布满绿云 |
[36:05] | The creature transforms. | 怪物会变身 |
[36:07] | And then, | 接着 |
[36:08] | a lightning storm so powerful, it consumes all of Pixie Hollow. | 一阵强烈的暴风雨来临 吞噬整个精灵山谷 |
[36:17] | -Back home. -Come on, Gruff. | -回家 -快啊 扑克脸 |
[36:20] | If we don’t act fast, this storm will destroy us all. | 再不行动 暴风雨会摧毁一切的 |
[36:24] | How do we really know this is true | 我们怎么知道这是真的 |
[36:26] | and not just some crazy legend or misunderstanding? | 而不是什么疯狂的传说 或一场误会 |
[36:33] | On three! | 数到三 |
[36:34] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[36:45] | Wooh! I should get that checked out. | 哎 真应该做个检查 |
[36:52] | Hmm. That’s odd. | 喔 奇怪 |
[36:59] | Ew! My mouth was open! | 喔 我嘴巴还张开 |
[37:02] | It’s always open. | 你一直都是开的 |
[37:04] | Guys! Guys, now is our chance! Quick! | 哎 哎 机会来了 快 |
[37:10] | Look, animals do not control the weather. | 听着 动物不可能控制天气 |
[37:13] | Ordinary animals don’t. | 那是普通的动物 |
[37:15] | Furthermore, this creature, with the horns and the bat wings. | 何况 这只动物长了角跟蝙蝠翅膀… |
[37:20] | An animal that big couldn’t possibly fly | 呃呵 那么大的动物 不可能靠自己… |
[37:23] | under his own power. | 凭空飞了起来 |
[37:31] | Bottom line, either we capture the NeverBeast | 重点是 如果不抓住奇幻兽 |
[37:34] | or life as we know it is over. | 所有的生物肯定会遭殃 |
[37:37] | Nyx, let’s not do anything rash until we know more. | 妮克丝 先别下结论鲁莽行动 |
[37:40] | See if you can locate the creature first. | 看能不能找到 怪物的下落再说 |
[37:44] | Yes, Queen Clarion. | 是 克丽安女王 |
[37:45] | I just don’t want innocent animals to get hurt. | 我只是不希望 无辜的动物受伤 |
[37:48] | And I don’t want innocent fairies to get hurt. | 我则不希望 无辜的仙子受伤 |
[37:51] | I’m not the enemy here. | 我不是跟你作对 |
[37:52] | Both of you are conscientious and talented fairies. | 你们都是尽忠职守 有才华的仙子 |
[37:55] | And I trust you, | 我相信你们 |
[37:57] | both of you, | 一定 |
[37:58] | to do what’s right for Pixie Hollow. | 会为精灵山谷做对的事 |
[38:02] | What’s the word? | 结果如何 |
[38:03] | She trusts me to do the right thing. | 她相信我会做对的事 |
[38:05] | Which is? | 意思是… |
[38:06] | We go after it at dawn. | 天亮就去追它 |
[38:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:15] | You were supposed to get him out of here. | 你们应该带它离开的呀 |
[38:17] | We tried, sug. | 有啊 宝贝 |
[38:18] | Giant thing wouldn’t budge. | 大块头不肯动 |
[38:20] | I think he didn’t want to leave you. | 我认为它不想离开你 |
[38:29] | I missed you too, Gruff. | 呃呵 我也想你 扑克脸 |
[38:32] | Sorry to break whatever this is up. | 抱歉破坏你们的情感交流 |
[38:34] | But what happened to doing the right thing? | 不过 你不是要做对的事吗 |
[38:37] | Nyx got there first. | 妮克丝先到了 |
[38:38] | And? | 然后 |
[38:42] | And… | 然后… 呃 |
[38:45] | Nyx found this harebrained legend | 妮克丝查到一个可笑的传说 |
[38:47] | about a creature called the “NeverBeast” | 说有个叫奇幻兽的怪物 |
[38:49] | who builds rock towers and shoots lightning to destroy Pixie Hollow. | 会打造石塔 射闪电 摧毁精灵山谷 |
[38:53] | So now she thinks he’s some kind of monster. | 哼 现在 她认为它是一种怪物 呵呵 |
[39:00] | I know. Crazy, right? | 没错 很疯狂 呃 |
[39:06] | Well, early day tomorrow. | 我… 呵呵呵 明天一早还得忙呢 |
[39:08] | Am I tired! | 我好累 |
[39:09] | Really? I’m wide awake. | 不会 我精神很好 |
[39:11] | Bye-bye, now. | 再见喽 |
[39:12] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 好不好 |
[39:13] | You don’t really think any of that stuff is true. | 你们不会以为那是真的吧 |
[39:18] | It’s just, I know he’s not what they say he is. | 再说… 我知道不是 她们说的那样子 |
[39:24] | Even if you’re right, it’s not safe for him here. | 就算你没错 它在这里也不安全 |
[39:58] | Hey, big guy. Done for the day? | 嘿 大块头 忙完了吗 |
[40:01] | Rest up, | 快睡 |
[40:02] | because first thing tomorrow, | 因为明天一大早 |
[40:04] | we’re gonna find someplace great for you. | 我们就要去帮你找个 很棒的地方 |
[40:07] | Just until things settle down. | 暂时先避避风头 |
[40:10] | Gruff, you see those stars over there? | 你看到那边的星星了吗 |
[40:13] | If you connect them, they make a monkey. | 把它们连起来 会变成猴子喔 |
[40:16] | See his tail? | 看到尾巴了 |
[40:18] | But if you turn it upside down, it’s a swan. | 如果把它倒转过来 是天鹅耶 |
[40:22] | See? | 看 |
[40:24] | That one’s a squirrel. | 那个是松鼠 |
[40:25] | And over there, with the spikes? | 喔 那边那带刺的 |
[40:27] | Hedgehog! See it? | 豪猪 看到了 |
[40:32] | I knew you’d get it. | 你一定都知道 |
[40:34] | You just have to know how to look. | 懂得怎么看就行了 |
[40:39] | Imagine. You, a monster. | 呵呵 想想看 你是怪物 |
[40:43] | Of all the ridiculous ideas. | 怎么有这么离谱的想法 |
[40:47] | I know they’re wrong about you. | 她们都错看你了 |
[40:53] | They don’t see what I see. | 还是我的眼光行 |
[41:23] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[41:26] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[41:41] | It’s starting. | 要开始了 |
[41:48] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[41:50] | It’s so green. | 好绿耶 |
[41:51] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 从来没看过那样的云 |
[42:01] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[42:02] | Gruff? Come on, Gruff. | 扑克脸 快点出来 |
[42:04] | It’s “chase” the fairy, not “run away” from her. | 现在要”追逐仙子”不是”逃避她” |
[42:07] | Fawn! | 芬恩 |
[42:09] | The Scouts, they were geared up and moving fast. | 侦察仙子己经带着装备 出发了 |
[42:12] | Please tell me you took him away already. | 告诉我你把它带走了 |
[42:14] | About that. | 这个嘛 |
[42:15] | I sort of, temporarily, misplaced him. | 我好像 暂时把它摆错位置 |
[42:18] | You lost him? | 你弄丢了 |
[42:19] | I got this. | 别紧张 |
[42:21] | I just have to find him before the Scouts do. | 比侦察仙子先找到它就好 |
[42:23] | Wait! He’s going to build two more towers. | 对了 它打算要再盖两座塔 |
[42:26] | One in Autumn, one in Winter. | 一座秋天 一座冬天 |
[42:28] | I thought you said the legend wasn’t real. | 你不是说传说不是真的 |
[42:30] | Technically, I said he’s not what they think. | 其实我是说 它不是她们想的那样 |
[42:34] | But everything Nyx warned us about, it’s happening. | 可是妮克丝警告 我们的一切都实现了 |
[42:37] | The clouds are green! | 那些云是绿色的 |
[42:39] | Look, it doesn’t matter what Nyx’s legend says. | 听着 不管妮克丝她怎么说 |
[42:42] | All I know is, Gruff would never hurt us. | 我只知道 扑克脸绝不会伤害我们 |
[42:45] | Please, Tink, trust me. | 拜托 叮叮 相信我 |
[42:51] | I’ll take Winter. | 我负责冬天 |
[42:53] | Hey, Tink! | 嘿 叮叮 |
[42:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:42] | Gruff? Gruff? | 扑克脸 扑克脸 |
[44:00] | Just like the other two. | 跟另外两个一样 |
[44:02] | Just like the drawing. | 画的就是这样 |
[44:05] | Over here! | 看这边 |
[44:08] | It’s headed towards Summer. | 它往夏天去了 |
[44:41] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[44:58] | Gruff! There you are. | 扑克脸 你在这里啊 |
[45:00] | We’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我们到处在找你呢 |
[45:11] | Gruff, it’s me, Tink! Fawn’s friend! | 扑克脸 是我 叮叮 芬恩的朋友 |
[45:14] | The Scouts are coming for you. You have to hide! | 侦察仙子要来抓你了 你得躲起来 |
[45:19] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[45:28] | Tink! | 叮叮 |
[45:31] | Tink! | 叮叮 |
[45:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[45:58] | No. | 不 |
[46:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:44] | Nyx! | 妮克丝 |
[46:59] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[47:01] | She needs to rest, stay off her wings for a few days. | 她需要休息 这几天翅膀先不要动 |
[47:06] | She’ll be all right. | 很快就好了 |
[47:07] | -Thank goodness. -That’s a relief. | -喔 谢天谢地 -喔 好消息 这就好 |
[47:09] | See, Fawn, she’s gonna be… | 你看吧 她一定会… |
[47:12] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[47:29] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[47:31] | Come down. | 下来 |
[47:33] | I need to see you. | 我要见你一面 |
[47:48] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[48:09] | Stand firm! | 站稳 |
[48:18] | Nightshade powder! | 撒龙葵粉 |
[48:44] | Steady! Hold your ground! | 稳住 不要被拉走 |
[49:10] | Let’s move it out! | 把它抬过去 |
[49:28] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[50:00] | -Everyone get inside. Hurry! -This way! Hurry! | -大家全都进去 -快点 快点 |
[50:03] | Come on, Calista. | 快啊 快啊 卡莉丝塔 |
[50:09] | -Get inside! -Scribble, get inside! | -快进去 -书记官 快躲起来 |
[50:11] | -Fly away! -Get out of here! | -快进去 -快离开呀 |
[50:12] | At least I loved once. | 至少我曾经爱过 |
[50:23] | Whatever this is, it should have stopped by now. | 不管这是什么 现在都该停啦 |
[50:26] | Just stick to the plan. | 按照计划进行 |
[50:27] | Immobilize the NeverBeast, and the storm disappears. | 奇幻兽动弹不得 暴风雨自然会消失 |
[50:33] | Does the storm know the plan? | 暴风雨知道计划吗 |
[50:35] | Get everyone to cover until this blows over. | 叫大家躲好 等这阵风雨过去 |
[50:50] | Help us! | 救我们 |
[51:02] | Get to the shelter! | 到避难所去 |
[51:04] | Move! | 快 |
[51:05] | And secure the doors! | 把门都关好 |
[51:27] | Stop this! I order you, stop this now! | 让它停 我命令你 立刻停止 |
[51:48] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么 |
[51:49] | Bring some extra bandages. | 多拿一点绷带过来 |
[51:50] | Tink. We need to get to the shelter. | 叮叮 我们得到避难所 |
[51:53] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[51:54] | I have to find Fawn. | 我要先找到芬恩 |
[51:55] | Tink! | 叮叮 |
[51:57] | Fawn. | 芬恩 |
[52:00] | It’s over. He can’t hurt you anymore. | 结束了 它不能再伤害你了 |
[52:03] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[52:04] | He’s exactly what Nyx said he was, a monster. | 它就像妮克丝说的一样 是个怪物 |
[52:07] | No, Fawn. | 不 芬恩 |
[52:08] | He’s my hero. | 它是我的英雄 |
[52:12] | When I found him in Winter, | 我在冬天找到它时 |
[52:14] | he was acting really strange. | 它的行为很奇怪 |
[52:18] | Gruff, it’s me, Tink! | 扑克脸 是我 叮叮 |
[52:20] | Fawn’s friend! | 芬恩的朋友 |
[52:22] | The Scouts are coming for you. You have to hide! | 侦察仙子要来抓你了 你得躲起来 |
[52:26] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[52:35] | If he hadn’t pushed me away, I would’ve been crushed by the tree. | 要是它没有把我推开 我一定会被树压到 |
[52:42] | I could have been killed. | 说不定没命了 |
[52:44] | Or worse. | 或更糟 |
[52:46] | He was protecting you. | 它是在保护你 |
[52:48] | He saved my life. | 它救了我的命 |
[52:50] | And I betrayed him. | 我却背叛了它 |
[53:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[53:03] | To do the right thing. | 去做对的事 |
[53:13] | Hang tight, Gruff! We’re getting you out of here! | 别怕 扑克脸 我会救你出来 |
[53:18] | We need help. | 呃 需要帮忙 |
[53:19] | Pull harder! | 用力拉 |
[53:21] | For goodness’ sake, there is an easier way to do this. | 呃 真是的 有更简单的办法好不好 |
[53:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:32] | Go! Take cover! | 走 躲起来 |
[53:34] | Come on, Gruff! | 走吧 扑克脸 |
[53:37] | Gruff, let’s go! | 扑克脸 走呀 |
[53:40] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[53:45] | -Come on, Fawn! -Get out of there! | -快啊 芬恩 -快离开 |
[53:46] | Life or death moment, here! | 生死存亡的时刻耶 |
[53:50] | Listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[53:51] | You’re having a reaction to the Nightshade. | 这是龙葵粉的后遗症 |
[54:01] | You can see my glow! | 你能看到我的光 |
[54:06] | Don’t worry, Gruff. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 扑克脸 我会救你出去的 |
[54:32] | Well, I did not see that coming. | 呃… 这真是意料之外 |
[54:34] | Nyx got it backwards. | 妮克丝全弄错了 |
[54:35] | He’s not here to destroy us. | 它不是来消灭我们 |
[54:38] | The towers, | 那些塔 |
[54:39] | they draw in the lightning, so he can collect it! | 能吸引闪电 而它在收集能量 |
[54:42] | It’s what he’s been preparing for the whole time! | 从头到尾 它都在为这个做准备 |
[55:03] | I understand. | 我了解了 |
[55:06] | We’re going to the towers. | 我们到塔那里去 |
[55:07] | -No! -It’s too dangerous. | -不 -太危险了 |
[55:09] | For once, my head and heart, | 这一次 我的感情跟理智 |
[55:11] | they’re actually telling me to do the same thing. | 都叫我做同样的事情 |
[55:13] | Fawn, you can’t! | -芬恩 -不行 |
[55:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[55:17] | That said, if things don’t go well, | 不过 呵呵 要是没成功 |
[55:20] | Sil, you can have my rock collection. | 希芙 我收藏的石头给你 |
[55:24] | All right, big guy- | 好啦 大块头 |
[55:26] | Just follow my glow. | 跟着我的光走 |
[55:37] | Okay, Gruff! That’s it! | 对 扑克脸 很好 |
[55:43] | Pull up! | 往上 |
[55:48] | I’m up here! Higher! | 我在上面 高一点 |
[55:51] | Gruff, fly higher! | 扑克脸 飞高一点 |
[55:55] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[56:30] | Is that Fawn? | 那时芬恩吗 |
[56:40] | Two down, two to go! | 倒两个 剩两个 |
[56:54] | One more, Gruff! | 还剩一个 |
[57:02] | No! | 不 |
[57:06] | Gruff! | 扑克脸 |
[57:22] | Nyx! | 妮克丝 |
[57:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[57:24] | Saving Pixie Hollow! | 拯救精灵山谷 |
[57:26] | No, he was saving Pixie Hollow. | 不 它在拯救精灵山谷 |
[57:59] | Nyx, we don’t have much time. | 妮克丝 我们没时间了 |
[58:01] | The fire is spreading fast. | 火扩散得很快 |
[58:06] | Listen to me. | 听我的话 |
[58:07] | Get out of here. Get everyone to safety. | 赶快离开这里 带大家去安全的地方 |
[58:11] | Go! | 快呀 |
[58:21] | Gruff, it’s too late. How can we catch it all? | 扑克脸 来不及了 怎么捕捉所有的闪电 |
[58:41] | Follow me. | 我们走 |
[1:00:24] | Can you see them? | 看到他们没 |
[1:00:25] | There! | 那里 |
[1:00:29] | Fawn! | 芬恩 |
[1:00:31] | Help them! | 去帮忙 |
[1:01:05] | -Oh, no! -Fawn. | -呢 不 -芬恩 |
[1:01:06] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[1:01:08] | -Fawn, wake up! -Is she okay? | -芬恩 快醒醒 -她没事吧 |
[1:01:14] | No! | 噢 不 |
[1:01:16] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:02:19] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[1:02:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:02:25] | That’s my big, furry monster. | 这才是我认识的大毛怪 |
[1:02:36] | Fawn! | 芬恩 |
[1:02:56] | Every fairy should know the true story about the NeverBeast. | 每个仙子都该知道 奇幻兽的真正故事 |
[1:03:02] | He is the brave guardian of Pixie Hollow. | 它是精灵山谷勇敢的 守护神 |
[1:03:08] | He is our hero. | 它是我们的英雄 |
[1:03:11] | And his name is Gruff. | 它的名字叫扑克脸 |
[1:03:16] | Easy, easy. A little more. | 慢点 慢点 再一些些 |
[1:03:18] | Good job! | 呵呵 很好 |
[1:03:32] | Yay, Gruff! | 耶 扑克脸 |
[1:03:33] | Thanks, Gruff! | 谢谢你 扑克脸 |
[1:03:36] | Well, how about that? | 哇喔 真没想到 |
[1:03:38] | They finally see what I see. | 他们的眼光跟我一样了 |
[1:03:46] | Took them long enough, huh? | 总算不太迟 啊 |
[1:03:52] | -Hey, Gruff. -Hi, Gruff y. | -嘿 扑克脸 -嗨 扑克脸 |
[1:03:55] | What do y’all think we should do now? | 现在我们该做什么 |
[1:03:56] | Actually, I made a list. | 我列了一张清单 |
[1:03:58] | Of course you did. | 那是一定的 |
[1:04:00] | We should go truffle snuffling! | 喔 我们应该去森林里 挖松露 |
[1:04:02] | With that sense of smell… | 呵 它的嗅觉那么好… |
[1:04:04] | Speaking of smells, | 说到嗅觉 |
[1:04:06] | how about a bath? | 干脆洗个澡吧 |
[1:04:07] | I’ve got a lilac shampoo that could do wonders for that fur. | 我有紫丁香洗发精 能让你的毛发闪亮动人 |
[1:04:11] | I know a hot spring that’s just his size. | 有个温泉正适合它 |
[1:04:14] | With a waterfall! | 还有瀑布呢 |
[1:04:18] | Fawn? | 芬恩 |
[1:04:24] | Gruff? | 扑克脸 |
[1:04:28] | Looks like he needs a nap. | 它需要睡个午觉喔 |
[1:04:30] | A little rest will perk him right up. | 休息一下精神就好了 |
[1:04:32] | Won’t it, Fawn? | 对吧 芬恩 |
[1:04:34] | His work is done. | 它的任务完成 |
[1:04:36] | It’s time for him to go back into hibernation. | 它回去休眠的时间到了 |
[1:04:40] | How long are we talking about? | 你是指多长时间 |
[1:04:41] | A month? A season? | 一个月 一… 一季吗 |
[1:04:45] | A Year? | 一年 |
[1:04:50] | More like 1, 000 years. | 大概 一千年吧 |
[1:04:54] | But that means… | 那表示… |
[1:04:55] | We’ll never see him again. | 我们见不到它了 |
[1:05:07] | It’s time. | 送你 |
[1:05:11] | Do you long to be left all alone | 为什么不能够做朋友 |
[1:05:19] | Set apart with a heart made of stone | 看一眼别再继续冷漠 |
[1:05:26] | There’s a light that you shine | 为你亮这道光 |
[1:05:30] | There’s a love | 那是爱 |
[1:05:32] | I see it in your eyes | 那是一份关怀 |
[1:05:36] | Every day, every night | 温暖了每个夜 |
[1:05:41] | I know time may divide | 时间分离你我 |
[1:05:45] | But fate is something we refuse to hide | 但命运无法割舍掉情感 |
[1:05:50] | And it’s real and it’s right | 请相信 到永远 |
[1:05:57] | Something strange out of sight | 有缘还能再见 |
[1:06:03] | We say good night | 互道晚安 |
[1:06:11] | Anyone who sleeps for 1, 000 years | 无论谁要睡上一千年 |
[1:06:13] | deserves a decent bed. | 都该有张像样的床 |
[1:06:16] | And a fluffy pillow. | 和蓬松的枕头 |
[1:06:20] | Make that a “Gruff y” pillow. | 很适合扑克的脸 |
[1:06:23] | A spring-filled water bowl that never runs dry. | 会自动补充溪水 永不枯竭的碗 |
[1:06:26] | A night light, so you never have to be scared. | 小夜灯 让你不会害怕 |
[1:06:34] | A little fresh air to keep you cool. | 新鲜空气 让你保持清凉 |
[1:06:48] | And the enduring respect of a grateful Scout. | 感激的侦察仙子 致上最高敬意 |
[1:07:04] | Hey, big guy. | 嘿 大块头 |
[1:07:08] | I won’t see you again. | 我们不会再见面 |
[1:07:12] | But I know you’ll always be there when we need you. | 但我知道需要时 你与我们同在 |
[1:07:20] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[1:07:32] | I love you, Gruff. | 我爱你 扑克脸 |