英文名称:Tinker Bell
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Have you ever wondered how nature gets its glow? | 你是否曾好奇 自然界为何能够熠熠生辉 |
[00:56] | Who gives it light and color as the seasons come and go? | 四季交替 是谁赋予她光芒与色彩 |
[01:04] | Who helps all creatures, great and small, | 是谁教会了这些或大或小的生命 |
[01:07] | to walk, to swim, to fly? | 行走 遨游与飞翔 |
[01:12] | Who crafts such tiny details? | 是谁创造了这些精细的杰作 |
[01:18] | You might see them if you try. | 如果你去探寻或许可以找到她们 |
[01:23] | For it’s all the work of fairies, but they stay well out of sight. | 这都是精灵们的杰作 但她们往往来去无踪 |
[01:35] | And the first time that a baby laughs, | 当婴儿发出第一次笑声时 |
[01:37] | a fairy’s life takes flight. | 一个小精灵的故事也就拉开了序幕 |
[01:41] | When the moon comes out | 当月亮升起 |
[01:43] | to shine her face | 照亮她的脸庞 |
[01:45] | The birds are fast asleep | 鸟儿们睡得正酣 |
[01:48] | And the lanterns hang from every post. The fairies leave their keep | 处处张灯结彩 小精灵们飞出了她们的家 |
[01:54] | They join their hands and sing their songs | 她们手牵手唱着歌 |
[01:58] | That nary a soul can hear | 这歌声无人可以听到 |
[02:01] | In the springtime when the earth is new | 在春之时节 万物复苏 |
[02:05] | To the fairies they draw near | 小精灵们悄悄地飞临 |
[02:09] | To the fairies they draw near | 小精灵们悄悄地飞临 |
[02:17] | 奇妙仙子 | |
[03:43] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你们好 -你好 |
[03:44] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:46] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:48] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | Queen Clarion. | 克丽安女王 |
[04:04] | Born of laughter, clothed in cheer, | 在欢笑中诞生 沐浴着愉快与欢乐 |
[04:07] | happiness has brought you here. | 幸福将你带到了这里 |
[04:10] | Welcome to Pixie Hollow. I trust you found your way all right. | 欢迎来到精灵谷 我相信你没来错地方 |
[04:15] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[04:19] | Now, let’s see about those wings. | 现在 我们来看看这些翅膀吧 |
[05:05] | What are these things? | 这些东西是什么 |
[05:06] | They will help you find your talent, little one. | 它们将帮你找到你的天赋 小家伙 |
[05:09] | But how will I know which one is… | 但我怎么知道哪一个是 |
[05:13] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[06:08] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:52] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[06:54] | Never seen one glow that much before, even for Vidia. | 从没见过这么闪亮的光芒 即时薇蒂亚也没有过 |
[06:58] | You know, I do believe you’re right. | 我相信你说的是对的 |
[07:00] | Little daisy top might be a very rare talent indeed. | 我们的小家伙说不定是个旷世奇才呢 |
[07:12] | Come forward, tinker fairies, | 上前来吧 工匠小精灵们 |
[07:15] | and welcome the newest member of your talent guild, Tinker Bell. | 欢迎你们天才团队的新成员 工匠小精灵奇妙仙子 |
[07:22] | Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank? | 真庆幸我们今天洗了澡 呃 阿康 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:881个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:126个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:82个,考研词汇:134个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:256个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:24] | Excuse us! Coming through! | 不好意思 借过借过 |
[07:25] | -Sorry! -Make way for tinkers! | -对不起 -给工匠们让让路 |
[07:29] | Hady-hi, hady-ho, Miss Bell. I’m Clank. | 你好啊我的奇妙仙子 我是阿康 |
[07:33] | Splinters, Clank. Say it, don’t spray it. | 笨蛋 阿康 说话别乱喷口水 |
[07:36] | Phineas T. Kettletree, Esquire, at your service. | 我是菲尼斯卡德利士绅 愿为您效劳 |
[07:40] | Pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很荣幸认识您 |
[07:41] | Oh, foo! He’s Bobble, I’m Clank. | 哦 蠢货 他是波波 我是阿康 |
[07:45] | Clank,Bobble Clank, Bobble. | 阿康 波波 阿康 波波 |
[07:47] | We’re pleased as a pile of perfectly polished pots you’re here. | 您来这儿我们高兴极了 |
[07:51] | Uh… | 啊 |
[07:53] | Me, too. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:55] | Come on, Miss Bell. There’s so much to show you. | 来吧 奇妙仙子 有好多东西要带你去看呢 |
[08:00] | You’ve arrived at a most wondrous and glorious time. | 你来的正是这儿最美妙 最灿烂的时节 |
[08:05] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么呢 |
[08:07] | Why, it’s almost time for the changing of the seasons. | 这差不多正是季节更替的时候 |
[08:10] | You see, here in Pixie Hollow, | 你看 在精灵谷里 |
[08:12] | there are different realms for every time of year. | 不同的区域对应着一年中不同的季节 |
[08:14] | Well, there’s one up ahead. | 头顶上方就有一个 |
[08:20] | Winter Woods. It’s always cold here. | 冬季森林 这里总是这么冷 |
[08:24] | Look there! Snowflake and frost fairies returning home for… | 看那儿 雪花与霜之精灵们正往家走 |
[08:27] | For some well-deserved rest. | 去享受她们应得的假期 |
[08:30] | Aye. They’ve just finished bringing winter to the world. | 是 她们刚刚完成了将冬天带到人间的任务 |
[08:35] | It’s the off-season for the autumn fairies, too. | 现在也是秋之精灵们的假期 |
[08:38] | Always practicing that perfect shade of amber, eh? | 永远在练习刷出那完美的琥珀色 对吧 |
[08:41] | And the fairies of Summer Glade | 同时 夏之林中的小精灵们 |
[08:43] | still have plenty of time to get ready. | 仍有足够的时间做好准备 |
[08:45] | But not as much as the autumn fairies, | 不过时间可没秋之精灵们多 |
[08:48] | of course, because, well… | 当然 这是因为 |
[08:49] | Yes, Clanky. Because right now, fairies of every talent | 是的 阿康 因为现在 天赋各异的精灵们 |
[08:53] | are preparing for my favorite season, springtime! | 正在为我最喜欢的季节 春天 做着准备 |
[08:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:01] | Get along. Get along, little sproutlings, and dig. | 排好队 排好队小家伙们 开始挖洞 |
[09:10] | Hello, there! | 你们好 |
[09:13] | Come on, Miss Bell. You’ve got to see where we live. | 来吧奇妙仙子 带你去看我们住的地方 |
[09:22] | Welcome to Tinker’s Nook. | 欢迎来到工匠的世外桃源 |
[09:24] | Oh, wow! | 哦 哇哦 |
[09:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:39] | Come on. There’s so much to show you. | 来吧 有好多东西要给你看呢 |
[10:04] | Cute. | 好可爱 |
[10:08] | Just taking some supplies down… | 只是将一些供给运到 |
[10:09] | They’re taking supplies down to the workshop. | 他们正把供给运到工厂里 |
[10:15] | Let her go. | 松手 |
[10:17] | Watch out for falling… | 小心掉落的 |
[10:18] | Watch out for falling maple seeds! | 小心掉落的枫树种子 |
[10:24] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[10:35] | And over here is where most of us live. There’s your house… | 这儿就是我们大多数人住的地方 这是你的房子 |
[10:39] | There’s your house, Tinker Bell. | 这是你的房子 奇妙仙子 |
[10:46] | -It’s mine? -Sure is. | -这是我的吗 -那当然了 |
[10:49] | We were hoping the new arrival would be one of us, | 我们一直希望新来的精灵是我们中的一员 |
[10:51] | so we got the place all ready. | 所以我们已经准备好了房子 |
[10:54] | We rounded up some work clothes… | 我们给你准备了一些工作服 |
[10:55] | -We didn’t know your size. -Yes, our apologies, but… | -我们不知道你的尺码 -是的 对不起 不过 |
[10:58] | -But they might be too big. -Yeah, well, that’s only… | -或许这些太大了 -嗯 只是 |
[11:00] | Cause you’re so tiny. | 只是因为你太袖珍了 |
[11:03] | That’ll do, Clank. | 这没关系 阿康 |
[11:04] | Please come on down to the workshop when you’re ready. | 你准备好了之后就请到工厂来吧 |
[11:07] | Fairy Mary will want to meet you. | 玛丽仙子想要见你 |
[11:08] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[11:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:04] | -Stop! -What? | -住手 -怎么了 |
[12:06] | A five-gauge twig for an axle? | 用一个五个单位长的树枝作轮轴 |
[12:08] | Clank, I told you it took a seven. | 阿康 我跟你说过要七个单位长的 |
[12:10] | Oh, you said five. | 你说的是五 |
[12:11] | I said seven! Oh, Clank, I tell you, sometimes you can be pretty, | 我说的是七 哦 阿康 我说你有时可真 |
[12:15] | pretty… | 真 |
[12:20] | So pretty. | 真美 |
[12:24] | -Who’s that, then? -It’s Tinker Bell, you snail brain. | -请问你是 -是奇妙仙子 你个笨蛋 |
[12:31] | Wow, everyone seems so busy. | 哇哦 每个人看起来都好忙 |
[12:33] | Well, spring won’t spring itself. | 春天可不是从石头里蹦出来的 |
[12:36] | Indeed, my bellowing buddy. | 确实如此 我的大块头朋友 |
[12:37] | And we tinkers are a big part of it. | 对于春天的来临 我们工匠可是功不可没的 |
[12:40] | Allow us to elucidate, Miss Bell. | 让我们来说明一下 奇妙仙子 |
[12:43] | -We fiddle and fix. -We craft and create. | -我们修补 -我们制作 |
[12:46] | -We carve acorn buckets. -To hold flower paint. | -我们切割橡子的果壳 -来盛装花朵颜料 |
[12:49] | -Weave saddles and satchels. -For birdies, you see. | -我们编织鞍和背包 -用来给我们的小鸟 |
[12:52] | -Make baskets and bushels. -To carry the seeds! | -我们还制作篮子和桶 -来盛装种子 |
[12:55] | -When preparing for spring. -We do all this and more! | -为春天做准备的时候 -我们要做好所有的这些 |
[12:58] | Yes, being a tinker is never a bore! | -是的 做工匠是永远不会感到乏味的 |
[13:04] | That was great. | 真太棒了 |
[13:05] | So you see, Miss Bell, | 你瞧 奇妙仙子 |
[13:07] | we help fairies of every talent with our creations. | 我们用我们的产品帮助那些天赋各异的精灵们 |
[13:10] | Unfortunately, all those fairies are out of luck this year. | 不幸的是 所有的精灵今年都不走运 |
[13:14] | Unless we can actually deliver these things to them. | 除非我们可以把这些运给她们 |
[13:17] | The wagon repairs are finished, I trust? | 货车已经修好了 是吧 |
[13:23] | Yes, Fairy Mary. | 是的 玛丽仙子 |
[13:25] | -Tip-top shape. -No wheels missing whatsoever! | -修得一级棒 -绝对没有少轮子 |
[13:29] | Then let’s see it. | 那拿出来看看吧 |
[13:31] | -Ah, you see… Well… -See, | -嗯 那个 -看 |
[13:33] | -with your eyes? -Define “see,” actually… | -你亲眼看到 -我说”看见”事实上 |
[13:37] | -You have to meet Tinker Bell! -What? Who? | -你得见见奇妙仙子 -什么 谁 |
[13:40] | -She’s new, Fairy Mary. -Nice to meet you. | -她是新来的 玛丽仙子 -见到您很高兴 |
[13:42] | Rapture! A new charge on whom we can lavish | 幸会 新来的这个小精灵 |
[13:45] | all our tinkering wisdom and expertise! | 有我们工匠精灵所有的智慧与技术 |
[13:50] | Let me see those hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[13:53] | Teetering teapots, so dainty. | 天呐 好小巧 |
[13:56] | Don’t worry, dear. We’ll build up those tinker muscles in no time. | 别担心 亲爱的 很快就可以锻炼出工匠的肌肉了 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | -Now, boys, the deliveries? -Aye, we’re on it. | -现在 男生们 运送任务 -是的 我们准备好了 |
[14:05] | As a matter of fact, we’re heading out right this second. | 事实上 我们正要出发 |
[14:08] | -But we’ve only got one wheel. -What was that? | -但我们只有一个轮子 -你说什么 |
[14:13] | Nothing really, Clank was just asking… | 没什么 真的 阿康只是在问 |
[14:17] | If I can go as well! | 在问我是否可以一起去 |
[14:20] | -Yeah! Good one. Very nice. -Yes! I wondered that, | -是 说得对 太棒了 -是的 我就是想问这个 |
[14:22] | -if you could go with us. Yes. -That’s exactly what he was saying. | -你是否可以跟我们一起去 -他说的就是这个 |
[14:27] | Very well. Get on with it, then. | 得了吧 那快给我开始行动吧 |
[14:31] | Slow down, Cheese, I can’t keep up! | 慢点 起司 我跟不上了 |
[14:35] | The mouse’s name is Cheese? | 老鼠的名字叫起司[奶酪] |
[14:37] | Must be. He always comes when we yell it. | 肯定是的 我们一说奶酪他就跑来了 |
[15:09] | Sprinting thistles! Bobble! Bobble! | 是急速蓟草 波波 波波 |
[15:48] | Easy. Easy, boy. It’s all right. Fawn’s got you. | 放松 好孩子 放轻松 没事了 芬恩来了 |
[15:54] | Easy. Easy, girl. It’s all right. Silvermist’s got you. | 放松 好孩子 放轻松 没事了 希芙蜜丝来了 |
[16:00] | Oh, you all right, sugar cane? | 哦 你没事吧 小甜心 |
[16:01] | Be careful, Rosetta, she may faint! | 小心点 罗塞塔 她会昏倒的 |
[16:04] | Elevate her legs. No, wait. I mean her head. | 抬她的腿 不 等下 我说的是她的头 |
[16:07] | Wait, wait, wait. Okay. If she’s red, raise the head. | 等等 等等 如果她还有血色 就抬她的头 |
[16:09] | If she’s pale, raise the tail. | 如果她面色苍白了 就抬腿 |
[16:11] | Does she look pale or red? | 他看起来是苍白还是红润 |
[16:13] | She looks squished. | 她被挤扁了 |
[16:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:17] | Here, let me, raindrop. So, what happened to you, anyway? | 让我来吧 小美女 你到底是怎么了 |
[16:20] | -Well, I… -It was sprinting thistles! | -呃 我 -是那些急速蓟草干的 |
[16:24] | Those weeds are an absolute menace. | 那些野草绝对是个威胁 |
[16:26] | Always trampling things, poking people in the petunia. | 总是惹事 在矮牵牛丛里扎人 |
[16:31] | Gather round, ladies. | 集合了 女士们 |
[16:33] | We’ve brought some selections | 我们带来了今春工匠的特产 |
[16:34] | from the new spring line of tinker specialties! | 中的一些精选品 |
[16:37] | -All right! -Show us, show us! | -好耶 -让我们看看 让我们看看 |
[16:39] | -What’d you bring? -Your rainbow tubes, Iridessa. | -你们带来了什么 -你的彩虹管 爱丽德莎 |
[16:42] | Finally! Silvermist, could you help me? | 终于拿到了 希芙蜜丝 你能帮我吗 |
[16:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:06] | What’re you gonna do with that? | 你要用这个做什么 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna take it to the mainland. | 我要把这带到大陆去 |
[17:09] | What’s the mainland? | 大陆是什么 |
[17:11] | It’s where we’re gonna go change winter to spring. | 是我们要把冬天转换成春天的地方 |
[17:13] | The seasons change all the time there. | 那里四季变化分明 |
[17:16] | I’ll get to apply my artistic sensibilities. | 我要运用下我的艺术创造力 |
[17:18] | Yeah. And I’ll have breakfast ready for all the wittle fuzzies | 我要为所有从冬眠中醒来的小可爱们 |
[17:21] | coming out of hibernation. | 准备好早餐 |
[17:25] | We just follow the second star… | 我们紧紧跟随着第二颗星 |
[17:27] | Ride the breeze, follow the waves… | 乘微风 随海浪 |
[17:30] | All the way across the sea… | 一路穿越海洋 |
[17:32] | And then, there it is. | 然后 到达目的地 |
[17:35] | Wow! The mainland sounds flitterific! | 哇哦 大陆听起来棒极了 |
[17:42] | Yes. The glamorous lives of the nature-talent fairies, eh? | 是的 大陆的辉煌是由天赋各异的小精灵创造的 |
[17:46] | We’d love to stay and chat, but… | 我们想留下来聊天 但是 |
[17:47] | But we tinkers have real work to do. Right? | 但是我们工匠们还有很多事要做 对吧 |
[17:51] | Don’t get your wings in a bunch. Don’t be like that. | 不要让你的翅膀粘在一起了 下次当心点 |
[17:55] | Nice to meet you all! | 很高兴见到你们 |
[17:56] | You, too! Fly with you later! Fly with you later! | 我也是 以后和你一起飞去大陆 |
[18:02] | Right! Here we are. | 停 我们到了 |
[18:03] | A pretty large order of pollen pots for the… | 这么多花粉罐应该交给 |
[18:20] | Last thing is berry bushels to deliver to the glen… | 最后一件事是把浆果桶送到峡谷 |
[18:22] | Is it okay if I just catch up with you later? | 你们先走我过会儿再跟上来好吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, I suppose. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Can you find your way back? | 你能找到回去的路吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah, yeah. Sure I can. | 能 能 我当然能 |
[18:32] | -All right, then. -Just be careful! | -那么好吧 -当心点 |
[18:38] | Hi, there! | 那个 你好 |
[18:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:44] | Vidia, right? | 薇蒂亚 是吗 |
[18:52] | We didn’t officially meet. I’m Tinker Bell. | 我们还没有正式见过面 我是奇妙仙子 |
[18:56] | Oh, yes. | 哦 对 |
[18:59] | The new girl. | 那个新来的小女孩 |
[19:00] | That’s right! So, what’s your talent? | 对的 那么你的天赋是什么 |
[19:05] | What do you think it is? | 你说我的天赋是什么 |
[19:08] | You’re a pollen-izer? Pollen-ator? | 你是花粉传播者 花粉采集者 |
[19:11] | Pollen-picker? Pollen-plucker? | 花粉挑选者 花粉分离者 |
[19:14] | I am a fast-flying fairy, a true rare talent. | 我是飞行最快的小精灵 这是种非常稀有的天赋 |
[19:18] | And this is but a small part of what I do. | 这些只是我工作的一小部分 |
[19:20] | I make breezes in the summer, blow down leaves in the fall. | 夏天的时候我让风来临 秋天的时候我让叶子落下 |
[19:24] | My winds even brought you here, dear. | 我的风甚至把你也带来了 亲爱的 |
[19:27] | Fairies of every talent depend on me. | 各种天赋的小精灵都要靠我才行 |
[19:31] | Hey, that’s just like what I do. | 哈 那也是我应该干的 |
[19:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:36] | I mean, tinkers help fairies of every talent, too. | 我是说 工匠小精灵也是帮助其他精灵的 |
[19:38] | So we’re kind of the same, you know? | 所以我们差不多有一样的本领 |
[19:43] | Sweetie, I make forces of nature. | 亲爱的 我有召唤大自然的力量 |
[19:47] | You make pots and kettles. | 你呢 只能做做锅碗瓢盆 |
[19:49] | I work up in the sky, and you work down in a ditch. | 我在蓝天白云间工作 你却在地上 |
[19:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:55] | Don’t get me wrong, sunshine. Being a tinker is really swell and all, | 不要弄错了 宝贝 做为一个工匠精灵确实很好 |
[19:58] | but I wouldn’t go around bragging about your talent. | 但是我不会拿它到处炫耀 |
[20:01] | It’s not like spring depends on you. | 春天什么时候到可不是取决于你 |
[20:04] | Of course it does! | 当然是我 |
[20:06] | And when I go to the mainland, I’ll prove just how important we are. | 当我去大陆的时候 我就会证明我有多重要 |
[20:09] | When who goes to the mainland? | 谁去大陆 |
[20:11] | Me, of course! For spring! | 当然是我 带来了春天 |
[20:17] | Oh, of course. You’ll prove it, huh? | 喔 是啊 你会证明给我看 是吧 |
[20:20] | Yes, I will. | 当然 |
[20:21] | Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that. Excuse me. | 好吧 我会等着这一天的 失陪了 |
[20:27] | No. Excuse me. | 不 我失陪了 |
[20:34] | “Mine is a rare talent.” | “我的天赋是很稀有的” |
[20:36] | Ugh. | 哼 |
[20:39] | Try and tell me tinkers don’t matter. | 竟然告诉我工匠精灵无关紧要 |
[20:42] | I’ll show her what a rare talent really is, when I… | 我会让她看看什么才是真正的稀有天赋 等我去 |
[21:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:19] | -Hey, Tink, what you got there? -Oh, hi. | -嘿 奇妙仙子 你拿的是什么 -哦 你好 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. I just found them. | 我也不知道 刚才捡的 |
[22:26] | Lost things. | 人家丢失的东西 |
[22:28] | -Lost things. -Aye. | -丢失的东西 -是啊 |
[22:30] | Stuff gets lost and washes up on Neverland from time to time. | 这些东西经常飘到梦幻岛岸上的 |
[22:34] | You know, from the mainland. | 你知道 是从大陆飘过来的 |
[22:36] | These come from the mainland? | 这些是从大陆那边飘过来的 |
[22:38] | That place sounds more fascinating all the time. | 一提到那个地方就充满了神秘感 |
[22:41] | Berry bushels, check. Pollen pots, check. Lost things, check. | 篮子 花粉罐 螺丝钉 |
[22:46] | Huh? | 恩 |
[22:48] | Lost things? Why are you fiddling with that junk? | 螺丝钉 你拿着这个没用的干什么 |
[22:51] | Oh, um… | 哦 恩 |
[22:53] | Well, they were just so unusual. | 他们看上去很特别 |
[22:56] | You mustn’t be wasting your time with that rubbish. | 不要再玩弄这些没用的东西了 |
[22:58] | And I won’t have it cluttering up my workshop. | 我也不会让这些东西塞满我的工作间 |
[23:01] | And as for you two, | 至于你们两个 |
[23:03] | no more dilly-dallying around. | 不要再吊儿郎当地浪费时间 |
[23:06] | And don’t forget about the Queen’s review tonight. | 还有不要忘记今晚女皇的来访 |
[23:08] | Goodness, there’s still so much to be done! | 天啊 还有太多事要做 |
[23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Sorry about your trinkets, Miss Bell. | 对不起 奇妙仙子 |
[23:19] | Well, we’d best be getting ready for the review, anyway. | 好啦 另外我们要准备今天晚上女皇的来访 |
[23:22] | What is the Queen’s review? | 女皇来访 |
[23:25] | You see, the Queen is going to review all the preparations for spring! | 女皇要来查看所有人为春天准备的情况 |
[23:29] | Yeah, it’s a good time for us tinkers to show what we can do, eh? | 也是仙女们展示才能的好地方 对吧 |
[23:33] | -Oh, indeed. -Really? | -哦 的确 -真的 |
[23:35] | Like me. I can be a wheel. | 像我就能做出一个车轮 |
[23:38] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[23:40] | Perfect. That’s my chance. | 太好了 这就是我的机会 |
[24:40] | Okay, everybody, turn! Ready for the base coat over here! | 好了 大家转过来 准备另外一边 |
[24:55] | Splendid, splendid. | 太好了 太好了 |
[24:57] | Stack those neatly, plenty of time before the Queen arrives. | 在女皇到来之前我们有足够的时间了 |
[25:00] | It’s the Queen! | 是女皇 |
[25:01] | What? She’s here? Now? Play, music fairies. | 什么 她来了 现在 奏乐 |
[25:05] | Yes, play! | 嘿 奏乐 |
[25:22] | Queen Clarion, Your Illustriousness! | 女皇陛下 欢迎光临 |
[25:24] | As Minister of Spring, I welcome you to Springtime Square. | 作为春天的使者 我们欢迎你来到春天广场 |
[25:29] | What? No fireworks, Minister? | 是吗 没有烟火吗 使者先生 |
[25:31] | Oh, well, yeah, that could be arranged. Light fairies! Light fairies! | 哦 可以的 我们马上安排 光之仙女呢 |
[25:34] | I’m teasing. You always make such a fuss, | 我开玩笑的 你总是小题大做 |
[25:38] | and everything always turns out wonderfully. | 所有的都准备的很完美 |
[25:43] | Well, I think you’ll find that we have things well in hand. | 我想你会发现我们准备好了一切 |
[25:46] | When the Everblossom blooms, | 当长青花盛开[指前面那朵花] |
[25:48] | we’ll be ready to bring spring to the mainland! | 我们就可以迎接春天光临大地了 |
[25:51] | Music to my ears. | 听上去真是天籁之音 |
[25:53] | I know you’ve all put in months of practice and preparation, | 我知道你们做了几个月的准备工作 |
[25:57] | but keep up the good work these last few days, | 但是 再接下来最后的几天里要再接再厉 |
[25:59] | -because just as fairies… -Queen Clarion! | -因为作为一个仙女 -女皇陛下 |
[26:03] | Huh? | 恩 |
[26:05] | Queen Clarion! | 女皇陛下 |
[26:08] | -Did I miss anything? -No, no, no. | -我错过了精彩部分吗 -当然没 |
[26:10] | Phew! Good. | 喔 太好了 |
[26:12] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[26:13] | I came up with some fantastic things | 我发明了一些很神奇的东西 |
[26:15] | for tinkers to use when we go to the mainland. | 当仙女们去大陆的时候能用的上 |
[26:20] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说些什么 |
[26:22] | Let me show you! | 让我演示给你们看 |
[26:25] | First, baby chipmunks can’t eat the whole nut, right? | 首先 小花栗鼠不能咬碎整个胡桃 对吧 |
[26:28] | Their little teeth can’t chew big bites. | 他们的小牙齿不能咬大家伙 |
[26:31] | So you just crank back this lever, and it’s… | 所以只要压下这根杠杆 它就会 |
[26:44] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[26:45] | -It’s kind of a work in progress. -Yes, yes, yes. Very clever. | -还有些要改进 -是 是 是 你很聪明 |
[26:51] | Oh! | 哦 |
[26:52] | And I made this, too. It’s a flower-sprayer. | 我还做了这个 这是一个花瓣喷雾器 |
[26:55] | -Tinker Bell, I… -Here, allow me to demonstrate. | -奇妙仙子 我 -请允许我在这里演示一下 |
[27:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:10] | -But wait till you see this last one. -Tinker Bell, sweetheart, | -等等 看看最后的秘密武器 -亲爱的奇妙仙子 |
[27:14] | has no one explained? | 没人跟你说过吗 |
[27:18] | Explained what? | 说过什么 |
[27:20] | Tinker fairies don’t go to the mainland, dear. | 修补仙女们是不能去大陆的 亲爱的 |
[27:23] | What? | 什么 |
[27:24] | All of those things are done by the nature-talent fairies. | 那些事是由拥有自然天赋的仙女去完成的 |
[27:27] | Your work is here in Pixie Hollow. | 你的工作就是在精灵谷里 |
[27:31] | -But I thought that… -I’m sorry, Tinker Bell. | -但是我想 -对不起奇妙仙子 |
[27:36] | Oh, okay. No. No, that’s good. | 哦 好吧 不 不 那没关系 |
[27:40] | I mean, I really couldn’t make it anyway. | 我的意思是 我无论如何都做不好 |
[27:43] | So, good. Yeah. This actually works out good. | 所以 很好 其他人都干很不错 |
[27:48] | I mean, well… So, I’m just gonna… Yeah. | 我的意思是 嗯 我得走了 |
[28:10] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[28:13] | You didn’t go? | 你没去 |
[28:14] | Goodness, no. Far too much work to do down here. | 天啊 不是的 这里还有很多事情要完成 |
[28:27] | Vidia was right. Being a tinker stinks. | 薇蒂亚是对的 做一个修补仙女糟透了 |
[28:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:34] | It’s just, why don’t we get to go to the mainland? | 为什么我们不能去大陆 |
[28:38] | The mainland? Who gives a pile of pebbles about the mainland? | 大陆 谁又真正去过呢 |
[28:43] | But, Fairy Mary, the other fairies get to go. | 但是玛丽仙子 其他仙女都可以去 |
[28:46] | Now, Tinker Bell, are you a garden fairy? | 奇妙仙子 你是花园仙女吗 |
[28:50] | Well, no. | 嗯 不是 |
[28:52] | -Are you a light fairy? -No. | -你是光之仙女吗 -不是 |
[28:54] | Animal fairy? Water fairy, perhaps? | 兽之仙女 或者水之仙女 |
[28:57] | No and no. | 不是的 不是的 |
[28:58] | No. You’re not. | 是的 你都不是 |
[29:00] | You are a tinker. It’s who you are. | 你就是一个普通的修补仙女 你就是你自己 |
[29:03] | Be proud of it. | 你要为自己自豪 |
[29:06] | The day you can magically make the flowers grow, | 当你可以用自然的力量让花开放 |
[29:09] | or capture the rays of the sun and whatnot, then you can go. | 或者你可以收集阳光或者水珠的时候 你就可以去大陆了 |
[29:13] | Until then, your work is here. | 在那之前 这里是你工作的地方 |
[29:40] | Good idea, Fairy Mary. | 好主意 玛丽仙子 |
[29:54] | Get your pixie dust yet? | 你拿到仙灵粉了吗 |
[29:55] | Just did. | 刚拿到 |
[29:56] | -Nice day for flying. -Sure is. | -真是个飞行的好日子 -是啊 |
[29:58] | Here you go, Silvermist. | 轮到你了 希芙蜜丝 |
[29:59] | Thank you, Terence. | 谢谢你 泰伦斯 |
[30:02] | I hope Tinker Bell is okay. | 真希望奇妙仙子没事 |
[30:04] | I know. That poor little sapling. | 我知道 真是个可怜的孩子 |
[30:08] | She looked pretty wilted yesterday. | 昨天晚上她看上去真的很憔悴 |
[30:10] | Well, I wouldn’t blame her if she stayed in bed all day. | 她就是躺在床上不起来我也不会责备她 |
[30:12] | Morning, girls! | 早上好 姐妹们 |
[30:14] | Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell? | 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 |
[30:15] | Guess what? I’ve decided I’m not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore. | 猜猜看 我决定不再做一个修补仙女了 |
[30:19] | -What? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[30:20] | Well, I was thinking. Why do I have to be a tinker? | 哈 我一直在想 为什么我一定要做一个修补仙女 |
[30:23] | Just cause some silly hammer glowed? | 就只会拿个锤子敲东西 |
[30:26] | I mean, who’s to say it wasn’t some big mistake? | 我的意思是 谁说那不是个错误呢 |
[30:29] | Maybe I can just switch my talent. | 也许我可以转变我的天赋 |
[30:31] | Switch your talent? I don’t know, Tinker Bell… | 转变你的天赋 我不知道奇妙仙子 |
[30:35] | If you could teach me your talents, any of them, | 如果你们肯教我 无论是谁 |
[30:38] | maybe I could show the Queen I can work with nature, too. | 也许我就可以展示给女皇陛下看我能用自然之力 |
[30:42] | And then she’d let me go to the mainland for spring. | 那时她就会让我到大陆去传播春天 |
[30:44] | Oh, Tinker Bell. That’s just not how it works. | 哦 奇妙仙子 那貌似行不太通 |
[30:48] | -Well, maybe she could. -She’s right. She could. | -哇 也许她可以的 -是的 她可以的 |
[30:51] | Well, I’ve never heard of someone switching talents before. | 嗯 我从没有听说过有谁转变过自己的天赋 |
[30:54] | She’s right. Me, neither. | 她是对的 |
[30:56] | Look. You all do things that are beautiful and magical and important. | 你瞧 你们做的都是即美丽又神奇而且很重要的事 |
[31:02] | But me, well, | 但是我呢 |
[31:06] | there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles. | 在我生命中肯定有比做锅碗更重要的事 |
[31:11] | All I’m asking is that you give me a chance. | 所以我希望你们能给我一个机会教教我 |
[31:15] | I’ll help you, Tinker Bell. | 我会帮助你的 奇妙仙子 |
[31:17] | Thank you, Sil. | 谢谢 希芙 |
[31:19] | Me, too. Could be fun. | 我也是 肯定很好玩 |
[31:21] | Well, first time for everything, I guess. What harm can come from trying? | 嘿 万事开头难 但是我们可以试试 |
[31:25] | Well, I still think this is a bad idea. | 但我还是认为这不是个好主意 |
[31:30] | So, for your first day of water fairy training, | 那么第一天是水之仙女的训练 |
[31:33] | I could show you how to make ripples in the pond. | 我会告诉你怎么样来让池塘荡起涟漪 |
[31:35] | Okay! | 好的 |
[31:36] | Or teach you how to talk to the babbling brook. | 还有教你怎么样和小溪沟通 |
[31:39] | Oh, that sounds fun, too. | 哦 听上去很有趣 |
[31:41] | Or wait, wait, wait. I got it, I got it, I got it! | 等等 等等 我知道 我知道 |
[31:45] | dewdrop on spider webs! | 在蜘蛛网上撒水珠 |
[31:48] | Come on. I’ll show you how to do it. | 来这 我来跟你说怎么做 |
[31:50] | -Good luck, Tink! -You can do it! | -祝你好运 奇妙仙子 -你能行的 |
[31:54] | Oh, um… | 哦 嗯 |
[31:55] | Go get on. | 去看看 |
[31:59] | Just cup your hands like this, reach into the water, and… | 跟着我做 手这样伸进水里 然后 |
[32:06] | Okay, you’ve heard of a dewdrop? | 好了 这样你就拿到水珠了 |
[32:08] | This is a don’t drop. That’s water fairy humor. | 千万不要掉下来了 这就是水之仙女的天赋 |
[32:13] | It’s good. | 很棒 |
[32:15] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[32:16] | Okay, Tink, now, this next part can be a little tricky. | 好了 奇妙仙子 接下来就需要一点技巧了 |
[32:19] | It takes a very steady, delicate hand to… | 它需要一双稳健 灵巧的手去 |
[32:25] | Where’s your dewdrop? | 你的水珠呢 |
[32:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:30] | Forgot my dewdrop. | 我忘记拿了 |
[32:35] | Hey! I did | 嘿 我 |
[32:37] | it. | 做到了 |
[32:39] | Shake that one off. Shake it off. You can do this! | 不要紧张 慢慢来 你能行的 |
[32:45] | That’s it. That’s it, Tink. You’re doing it! You’re… | 就是这样 奇妙仙子 你可以的 你是 |
[32:50] | Now, Tink, try to… | 现在你要试着 |
[32:52] | No, no, sweetie, you need to… Well, maybe if you… | 不 不 亲爱的 你要 好了 也许你该 |
[32:57] | Well, you have to admire her persistence. | 你得佩服她的意志力 |
[33:00] | Tinker Bell! Tinker Bell! | 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 |
[33:01] | Although, sometimes hammers glow | 有些时候锤子发光是 |
[33:04] | for a reason. | 有一定的原因的 |
[33:11] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[33:25] | You know, you always struck me as a light fairy kind of gal. | 你知道吗 我总是认为你是光之仙女一类的精灵 |
[33:41] | Here we go in the treasure… | 我们出发去探险 |
[33:48] | Have you seen Tink? | 你看到奇妙仙子了吗 |
[33:49] | No, thank you. Not thirsty! | 不 谢谢 我一点也不渴 |
[33:52] | No, no. Not “drink,” Tink! | 不 不是”喝”是奇妙仙子 |
[33:54] | Pink? I like purple meself! | 粉红 我还是比较喜欢紫色 |
[33:57] | Tink! Have you seen Tink? | 奇妙仙子 你看到奇妙仙子了没有 |
[34:00] | What? | 什么 |
[34:02] | I do not stink! Maybe it’s you, eh? | 我一点也不臭 也许是你自己吧 嗯 |
[34:07] | Hey, have you seen Tink? | 嘿 看到了吗 奇妙仙子 |
[34:11] | -Fairy Mary’s gonna be cross. -Aye, Clank. | -玛丽仙子过来了 -嗨 阿康 |
[34:15] | We’d better take some of this off Miss Bell’s plate, so… | 我们最好吧奇妙仙子桌上的东西拿一些掉 |
[34:17] | All right, then. -No, no, no! Wait, wait, Clank! | -没问题 -不 不 不 等等 阿康 |
[34:25] | What are… Will you two stop mucking about? | 这是你们两个能不能安分点 |
[34:28] | What Clank did was, he took it off… | 这是阿康做的 他把底下的抽走了 |
[34:30] | Bobble told me that I should… | 波波告诉我要拿走一点 |
[34:32] | I see Tinker Bell has got her work done, mysteriously. | 我看到奇妙仙子把她的工作都完成了 真的 |
[34:36] | Where is she, anyway? | 那么她人呢 |
[34:39] | Well, you see, she’s… | 嗯 你知道 她 |
[34:42] | She went with Cheese to… | 她和起司一起去 |
[34:45] | No, no. Clank means she went to get cheese, you see, | 不 不 阿康是说她去拿起司了 是吧 |
[34:48] | -the food, for Cheese the mouse… -Yes, the food, for Cheese the mouse. | -吃的东西 喂老鼠的 -是的 喂老鼠的 |
[34:52] | …because he was whining. | 因为老鼠老是抱怨 |
[34:54] | Yeah. Like a baby. | 是的 像个孩子一样 |
[34:55] | Like a wittle, wee baby, there. | 还是早上刚刚起来的孩子 |
[35:11] | Okay, what can I teach you that’s gonna do the least amount of damage? | 好吧 我该怎么教你才能不受伤呢 |
[35:18] | Oh, I know. Follow me, Tinker Bell. | 哦 好了 跟我来 奇妙仙子 |
[35:26] | The last light of day, it’s the richest kind of all! | 一天的最后一缕阳光 那是最宝贵的东西 |
[35:30] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 等它出现 等它出现 |
[35:34] | Okay, and now! | 好了 就现在 |
[35:36] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[35:40] | Huh? | 啊 |
[35:43] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[35:45] | Now for the fun part. | 现在到了最有趣的部分 |
[35:47] | -Do you think it’s heavy? -No. It’s light. | -你觉得那很重吗 -不会 那是光 |
[36:03] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[36:37] | Stay. | 别走 |
[36:38] | -Here, Tink. Let me… -No! I almost got it. | -这样 奇妙仙子让我 -不要 我快学会了 |
[36:41] | If I just get you started… | 只要我稍微教你 |
[36:43] | This is impossible! | 这不可能 |
[36:48] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:55] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[36:57] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[37:02] | I wonder how it’s going. | 不知道怎么样了 |
[37:05] | Fly, Tink, fly! | 飞啊 奇妙仙子 快飞 |
[37:08] | Uh-oh. | 呃哦 |
[37:10] | We’ll save you, Tink! | 奇妙仙子 我们来救你 |
[37:12] | Bob and weave! Bob and weave! | 跳动着穿行 跳动着穿行 |
[37:14] | Cover your tushy! | 遮住你的屁股 |
[37:29] | -We fiddle and fix. -Craft and create. | -我们调整和修理 -精心制作和创造 |
[37:31] | -Carve acorn buckets. -To hold flower paint. | -切开橡实做成桶 -来盛花的染料 |
[37:34] | -Preparing for spring. -We do all this and more. | -为春天的到来做着准备 -我们时刻准备着 |
[37:36] | -Yes, being a tinker is never a bore! -Yes, being a tinker is never a bore! | -对 做工匠永不会厌烦 -对 做工匠永不会厌烦 |
[37:42] | Tinker Bell, I’d like a word with you. | 奇妙仙子 我想和你谈谈 |
[37:45] | Fairy Mary! | 玛丽仙子 |
[37:47] | See, I was on my deliveries, and it’s actually kind of… | 你看 我做了我的工作 事实上有点 |
[37:52] | Save it. I know what you’ve been up to, missy. | 行了 我知道你一直在忙什么 小姐 |
[37:57] | And I had such high hopes for you. | 而我曾对你寄予如此厚望 |
[38:11] | -You’d do well to listen to her… -Why? | -你最好听她的 -为什么 |
[38:13] | So I can do this my whole life? | 好让我一辈子都做这吗 |
[38:15] | I don’t wanna be just a stupid tinker! | 我可不想只做一个愚蠢的工匠 |
[38:21] | No, no, not that you guys are… | 不 不 我不是说你们 |
[38:25] | I didn’t mean that… Guys, I wasn’t… | 我不是那个意思 伙计们 我不是 |
[38:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:47] | Now, flap them. Flap them. That’s it! Have fun! | 现在拍打翅膀 拍打它们 对了 去玩吧 |
[38:57] | Hey, Tink! You ready? | 嘿 奇妙仙子 准备好了吗 |
[38:59] | A little nervous, actually. | 事实上 我有点紧张 |
[39:01] | Oh, don’t be silly. Come on, you’ll be fine. | 哦 别傻了 来 你会做好的 |
[39:03] | We’re teaching baby birds how to fly. | 我们要教小鸟怎么飞起来 |
[39:07] | First, you have to get their attention. | 首先 你得吸引它们的注意力 |
[39:10] | Smile and establish trust. | 微笑 让它们信任你 |
[39:14] | See? Okay, open your wings, honey, and flap them up and down. | 看到了吧 好 张开翅膀 亲爱的 上下挥动翅膀 |
[39:19] | Up and down. That’s the way. Faster, faster. | 上 下 就是这样 快点 再快点 |
[39:23] | That’s right. Yes! You’re doing it! Okay. Come out this way a little bit. | 对了 好 你做的对 好了 飞到这边来一点 |
[39:28] | You’re okay. You’re okay. You got it. Keep flapping, keep flapping! | 没事 没事 你学会了 不停的拍打翅膀 拍打翅膀 |
[39:33] | Hey, why don’t you help that last little guy? | 嘿 你来帮助最后一只小鸟吧 |
[39:41] | Okay, okay. Just smile and establish trust. | 好 没问题的 微笑 让它信任我 |
[39:46] | Hi, there! | 嗨 你好 |
[39:48] | Hey, little fella, you wanna do some flap-flap today? | 嘿 小家伙 今天想做点拍打练习吗 |
[39:54] | Oh, sure you do! | 哦 你当然想 |
[39:56] | All you do is, you just flap your wings, like this. | 你所要做的就是 挥动翅膀 就像这样 |
[40:03] | No, no, no. None of that. Come on. All we got to do is… | 不 不 不 不是那样的 来吧 我们要做的是 |
[40:06] | Ow! | 哇哦 |
[40:09] | Look. I’m going to level with you, okay? | 好了 我告诉你实话 好吗 |
[40:12] | I kind of bombed out on the whole water and light fairy things, | 我好像做不了水仙子和阳光仙子的工作 |
[40:16] | and I’m starting to run out of options here. | 现在我在这也是没有选择了 |
[40:18] | If you could see fit to flap your little wings | 如果你能适时地挥动下你的小翅膀 |
[40:21] | and take flight for a few measly seconds, | 飞上几秒钟 |
[40:23] | I might be able to go to the mainland and bring happiness to the world! | 我也许就能去大陆 给全世界带来欢乐 |
[40:27] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[40:29] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[40:33] | If I end up making acorn kettles for the rest of my life, | 如果我这辈子只能做橡实水壶 |
[40:35] | I am holding you personally responsible. | 我要让你负全责 |
[40:39] | Hey, hey. Look at this! | 嘿 嘿 快来看啊 |
[40:41] | Okay, just stop squirming. Would you just… Hey! | 好了 别挣扎了 你能不能 嘿 |
[40:47] | Okay, okay, okay. I’m letting go. I am letting go. | 好 好 好 我放开你 我放开你 |
[40:55] | This is not working. | 这根本不管用 |
[41:00] | Hey, maybe that guy can help. He’s a really good flyer. | 嘿 也许那家伙可以帮忙 它飞得不错 |
[41:05] | Hey, up there! | 嘿 上面那位 |
[41:10] | Hawk! | 老鹰 |
[41:22] | -What’s happening? -Quick, hide! | -发生什么事了 -快躲起来 |
[41:23] | Look out! | 小心 |
[41:30] | A hawk! Tinker Bell’s in trouble! | 老鹰 奇妙仙子遇到麻烦了 |
[41:47] | -Hey! -Vidia? | -嘿 -薇蒂亚 |
[41:48] | This is my hiding spot! | 这是我的藏身地 |
[41:52] | But it’s all yours, now. | 但现在它是你的了 |
[41:57] | No! | 不 |
[42:09] | -Get him! -Get him! | -砸它 -砸它 |
[42:17] | What? You all right? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[42:21] | So scary. | 太吓人了 |
[42:30] | Are you okay, Vidia? | 薇蒂亚 你没事吧 |
[42:35] | -Let me help you. -Don’t touch me! I’m fine! | -我来帮你 -别碰我 我很好 |
[42:38] | -But I was only trying to help. -Well, stop trying. | -我只是想帮你 -那不用想了 |
[42:46] | Tinker Bell… | 奇妙仙子 |
[42:49] | Ah, I can’t hold water. I can’t hold light. | 哈 我捧不起水滴 也抓不到阳光 |
[42:51] | Birds hate me. I’m just so… so useless! | 鸟儿也恨我 我是这么 这么没用 |
[42:55] | Tink | 奇妙仙子 |
[43:09] | Great. I failed for the third time in a row. | 太糟了 我一连失败了三次 |
[43:13] | At this rate, I should get to the mainland right about… Oh… Never! | 照这样 我到大陆时应该是 噢 永远到不了 |
[43:20] | Huh? | 啊 |
[44:15] | Yes! | 对了 |
[44:25] | Sil! | 希芙 |
[45:11] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[45:41] | -You fixed it! -Wow! | -你把它修好了 -哇哦 |
[45:43] | -Beautiful! -Amazing! | -太美了 -太棒了 |
[45:45] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[45:46] | It might be the sparkliest thing I’ve ever seen, | 这或许是我见过最耀眼美丽的东西 |
[45:49] | and I’ve seen a lot of sparkly things! | 我可是见过很多新奇的东西 |
[45:51] | It’s a really pretty thingy. What is it? | 它真的很美 这是什么 |
[45:55] | I don’t know. I just found it. | 我不知道 我刚发现它 |
[45:57] | Tinker Bell, don’t you even realize what you’re doing? You’re tinkering! | 奇妙仙子 你都没意识到你在做什么吗 你在修理 |
[46:02] | What? No, no, this isn’t… I was just… | 什么 不 不 不是的 我只是 |
[46:06] | Creating those gadgets, figuring things out, fixing stuff like this, | 造些小工具 解决问题 修理这样的东西 |
[46:10] | that’s what tinkering is, sweetie! | 这就是工匠的工作 甜心 |
[46:12] | Don’t you like doing this? Isn’t it what you really love? | 难道你不喜欢做这个吗 这不是你热爱的吗 |
[46:15] | Yeah! Who cares about going to the mainland, anyway? | 是啊 谁会想去大陆啊 |
[46:18] | Well, I do, remember? | 我啊 记得吗 |
[46:21] | I want to see where these things come from. | 我想看看这些东西是从哪儿来的 |
[46:23] | Why are you saying this? Are you just giving up on me? | 你们干嘛这么说 你们要放弃我了吗 |
[46:26] | I mean, aren’t you going to teach me to be a garden fairy anymore? | 我是说 你们打算不再教我成为一个园艺仙女了吗 |
[46:29] | Sweet pea, I think this is your talent. | 小甜心 我认为这才是你的天赋 |
[46:33] | Tink, we just want you to be happy. | 奇妙仙子 我们只是想让你快乐 |
[46:35] | If you really want me to be happy, you’ll help me get to the mainland | 如果你们真想让我快乐 你们就应该像你们 |
[46:38] | like you promised. | 保证的那样帮我去大陆 |
[46:41] | Please, Tinker Bell, just… just think about it. | 奇妙仙子 拜托 好 好好想想 |
[47:23] | Will you teach me how to be a fast-flying fairy? | 你能教我怎样飞得更快吗 |
[47:28] | Please? I know I could do it! | 求你了 我知道我行的 |
[47:31] | With your help, I could be flying as fast as you in no time. | 有你的帮助 我很快就能飞得像你一样快 |
[47:35] | Vidia, you’re my last hope. All my friends have given up on me. | 薇蒂亚 你是我最后的希望了 我所有的朋友都放弃我了 |
[47:40] | Rosetta won’t even try to teach me to be a garden fairy now. | 罗塞塔甚至都不想教我园艺了 |
[47:44] | I bet I could at least paint some flowers or plant some sproutlings. | 我相信我至少可以给花染色或种些小芽 |
[47:50] | I mean, there must be something I could do. | 我是说 一定有些事是我能做的 |
[47:55] | Or if you really want to be a garden fairy… | 如果你真得很想做一个园艺仙女的话 |
[48:10] | Capture the sprinting thistles. | 抓住那些奔跑的蓟草 |
[48:13] | Well, okay. I can do this. Yeah! | 那好 我可以做到 当然 |
[48:19] | Okay. Ready, Cheese? | 好了 准备好了吗 起司 |
[48:24] | Come on. They’re just weeds. | 别这样 它们只是些野草 |
[48:28] | Besides, there were only seven or eight at the most, right? | 而且 最多只有七八个 对吧 |
[48:37] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[48:43] | We can do this. I know we can do this. What do you say? | 我们能行的 我知道我们能行的 你说呢 |
[48:51] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[49:03] | This ought to be good. | 这应该不错 |
[49:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[49:18] | Come on, you! Oh, come on! | 过来 你 噢 过来啊 |
[49:22] | Just a bit this way! It’s working! It’s working! | 再靠这边点 有效果了 抓住了 |
[49:34] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[49:43] | Wait, wait, wait. Come back! Come back! | 等 等 等等 回来 回来 |
[49:48] | These things just won’t listen! Come on, Cheese. Go, go, go! | 这些东西根本不听话 快点 起司 快 快 快 |
[50:00] | Okay, definitely more than eight. | 好吧 这绝对超过八个 |
[50:04] | Please file into the corral in an orderly manner! | 请有序的排队进入围栏 |
[50:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:14] | Oh, no! Come on! | 哦 不要 跟过去 |
[50:22] | Come on, now. | 快过来 |
[50:33] | Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. So sorry. | 对不起 对不起 借过 真抱歉 |
[50:36] | This is the last batch. | 这是最后一批 |
[50:42] | Look out! | 小心 |
[50:44] | Sorry. Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[51:39] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[51:41] | Tink. What happened? | 奇妙仙子 发生什么事了 |
[51:42] | -I… -Tinker Bell, | -我 -奇妙仙子 |
[51:44] | what did you think you were doing? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[51:45] | I was just… I was just trying to… | 我只是 我只是想 |
[51:48] | I thought if I could capture the thistles, then… | 我以为如果我能抓住那些蓟草 就 |
[51:50] | There isn’t a garden fairy alive who can control those weeds! | 现在没有一个园艺仙女能控制这些蓟草 |
[51:54] | -What were you trying to prove? -I… | -你想证明什么 -我 |
[51:57] | She’s right, Tink. This has all gone too far. | 她说得对 奇妙仙子 这次你太过分了 |
[52:04] | By the second star! | 快到春天了 |
[52:08] | All the preparations for spring… How did this… | 所有为春天做的准备 这怎么 |
[52:20] | Queen Clarion, it was me. | 克丽安女王 是我 |
[52:26] | I did it. It was all my fault. | 我干的 都是我的错 |
[52:29] | Tinker Bell,Tinker Bell. | 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 |
[52:32] | I… | 我 |
[52:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:51] | I don’t think we can fix this in time. | 我不认为我们能及时补救 |
[52:54] | We’re going to have to cancel spring, or postpone it at the very least. | 我们将不得不取消春天 或至少要延迟 |
[52:57] | What, and put my snowflake fairies back to work? Oh, no. | 什么 让我的雪花仙女回去继续工作 哦 不 |
[52:59] | But we can’t! We can’t do that! | 我们不能 我们不能那样做 |
[53:01] | If the snow isn’t melted, | 如果冰雪不熔化 |
[53:02] | the seedlings won’t grow, the fruit won’t ripen in the summer… | 幼苗就不会生长 夏天果实就不会成熟 |
[53:04] | And in the autumn, there will be nothing to harvest. | 到了秋天 就没什么可收获的了 |
[53:07] | Spring must happen on time, | 春天必须准时到来 |
[53:08] | or the balance of nature will be undone! | 否则自然界的平衡将会被打乱 |
[53:10] | There must be something we can do! Certainly this has happened before! | 我们一定能做点什么的 以前肯定也发生过这事 |
[53:13] | It has! Did you ever hear of the Ice Age? | 发生过 你听说过冰河世纪吗 |
[53:16] | Settle down, all of you. | 你们全都安静 |
[53:19] | Fairy Mary, is it even possible to redo everything in such a short time? | 玛丽仙子 在这么短的时间内重做一切 有可能吗 |
[53:29] | -No. -Oh, no. | -没有 -哦 不要 |
[53:32] | We were so close, and now it’s all gone. | 我们曾那么接近成功 而现在一切都没了 |
[53:34] | Who’s going to paint our leaves now? | 谁来给树叶染色 |
[53:36] | The apples and pumpkins will never grow. | 苹果和南瓜不再生长 |
[53:38] | No rolling hills covered in daffodils? | 起伏的山脉不再开满水仙花 |
[53:40] | And it took months to harvest all those seeds! | 那可是我们用几个月收集的种子 |
[53:42] | Animals waking from hibernation | 从冬眠里苏醒的动物们 |
[53:44] | will have nothing to eat! | 将没有吃的 |
[54:13] | You okay, Tink? | 奇妙仙子 你还好吧 |
[54:16] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 是的 我很好 |
[54:19] | I just came hoping to get a quick refill. I’m going away for a while. | 我来只是希望能快速填充下魔力 我要离开一段时间 |
[54:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[54:26] | -Well, how long you going to be gone? -Well, actually, forever. | -那你要离开多久 -嗯 事实上 是永远 |
[54:32] | Forever? Well, | 永远 哦 |
[54:36] | in that case, a double scoop. | 那样的话 给你两勺 |
[54:39] | Forever’s a pretty long time, so I hear. | 我听说永远可是很长一段时间呢 |
[54:42] | Thanks, Terence. | 谢谢你 泰伦斯 |
[54:43] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[54:45] | Well, sure. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 我怎么会不知道 |
[54:48] | I don’t know. I’m just a dust-keeper guy. | 我不知道 我只是个看管魔粉的家伙 |
[54:51] | I’m not exactly seen as the most important fairy in Pixie Hollow. | 我不是精灵谷最重要的仙子 |
[54:55] | Terence, what are you talking about? | 泰伦斯 你说什么呢 |
[54:57] | You’re probably the most important one there is! | 你可能是这儿最重要的仙子 |
[54:59] | Without you, no one would have any magic! | 没有你 就没有人拥有魔法 |
[55:01] | Why, your talent makes you who you are! | 为什么 你的天赋成就了你 |
[55:05] | -You should be proud of it! I mean… -I am. | -你该为它感到骄傲 我是说 -我是感到骄傲 |
[55:16] | I… I… uh, I’d better get going. | 我 我 呃 我该走了 |
[55:57] | Hey, Cheese. | 嘿 起司 |
[56:00] | “Be proud of your talent.” What talent? | “为你的天赋感到骄傲”什么天赋 |
[56:04] | I couldn’t even get these silly things to work. | 我都不能利用这些东西 |
[56:20] | Lost things. | 失落的东西 |
[56:37] | That’s it! | 有办法了 |
[56:47] | Attention, everyone! | 大家注意了 |
[56:51] | I’m afraid I have distressing news. | 我有不好的消息要告诉大家 |
[56:55] | There is no way spring can come on time. | 春天不可能准时到来了 |
[56:59] | Months of work was lost, | 几个月来的工作都没了 |
[57:01] | and it will take us months to restore it all. | 我们需要好几个月才能恢复所有 |
[57:04] | So when the Everblossom opens tomorrow, | 所以明天长青花打开时 |
[57:07] | I’m afraid we will not be going to the mainland for spring. | 我们可能不会去大陆开始春天了 |
[57:13] | Wait! I know how we can fix everything! | 等等 我知道怎么补救一切了 |
[57:18] | Tinker Bell? | 奇妙仙子 |
[57:22] | Tinker Bell, I don’t think this is… | 奇妙仙子 我不认为这 |
[57:24] | Just hear me out. Please. | 就听我说说吧 拜托 |
[57:28] | You! | 你 |
[57:32] | How long does it take you to paint a ladybug? | 你要多久才能染好一只瓢虫 |
[57:35] | I don’t know. 10, 15 minutes, I guess. | 不知道 我想10到15分钟吧 |
[57:56] | See? We can build more. I can show you how. | 看见了吧 我们能做更多 我可以教你们怎么做 |
[58:00] | Making paint, gathering seeds, we can do it all in no time. | 染色 收集种子 很快我们都能完成 |
[58:04] | We have to at least try! | 我们至少可以试试 |
[58:07] | Wait a… Are we really gonna listen to her? | 等一下 我们真要听她的吗 |
[58:10] | She’s the reason we’re in this mess in the first place! | 是她让我们在这重要的时刻搞的一团糟 |
[58:13] | But… but I can fix it. | 但 但我可以补救 |
[58:15] | Yippee! Tinker Bell’s going to save us with her dopey little doohickeys. | 喔 奇妙仙子要用她的小破玩意儿来拯救我们 |
[58:20] | -Hide the squirrels! -What is your problem, Vidia? | -快把松鼠藏好 -你怎么回事 薇蒂亚 |
[58:23] | Why do you think you’re so much better than me? | 你为什么认为你比我优秀很多 |
[58:25] | I am better than you, sweetie. I didn’t ruin spring. | 我是比你优秀 宝贝 我可没有毁掉春天 |
[58:28] | At least now I’m trying to help. | 但至少我现在正尽力帮忙 |
[58:31] | Have you ever helped anyone besides yourself? | 除了自己你还帮过其他人吗 |
[58:33] | Well, I tried to help you! | 那 我尽力帮过你 |
[58:35] | Maybe I should have told you to capture the hawk | 或许我本该告诉你去抓那只鹰 |
[58:37] | instead of the thistles! | 而不是那些蓟草 |
[58:47] | Perhaps Tinker Bell was not the only one responsible. | 看来并不只是奇妙仙子要负责任 |
[58:52] | It seems to me that your fast-flying talent is well-suited | 看来你的速飞天赋还挺适合 |
[58:56] | to chasing down each and every one of the thistles. | 去追赶那些蓟草的 |
[58:59] | Me? | 我 |
[59:01] | Yes. And I expect them all to be returned to Needlepoint Meadow | 没错 我希望所有的蓟草能尽快 |
[59:04] | as soon as possible. | 回到刺绣草甸 |
[59:05] | But… but that could take forever! | 但 但那可能要永远 |
[59:08] | Then I suggest you get started. | 那建议你马上开始 |
[59:20] | Now, Tinker Bell, are you sure you can do this? | 好了 奇妙仙子 你确定你可以吗 |
[59:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:30] | Because I’m a tinker. It’s who I am. | 因为我是一名工匠 这就是我 |
[59:35] | And tinkers fix things. | 而且工匠就能修理东西 |
[59:39] | But I can’t do it alone. | 不过我不能自己做 |
[59:44] | Command us, Miss Bell. | 吩咐我们吧 奇妙仙子 |
[59:47] | -I’ll help. -Show us how, Tink! | -我来帮忙 -告诉我们怎么做 奇妙仙子 |
[59:49] | -I’ll help you. -Me, too! | -我来帮你 -还有我 |
[59:51] | Okay, gather up all the twigs you can, all different sizes, and tree sap. | 好 尽你所能收集所有不同大小的细枝 还有树汁 |
[59:57] | We need lots of that. But most importantly, | 我们需要很多 但最重要的是 |
[1:00:01] | we need to find lost things. | 我们要找到失落的东西 |
[1:00:13] | Okay, what have you got? | 好了 你找到了什么 |
[1:00:15] | -How about this? -Will this do? | -这个怎么样 -这可以吗 |
[1:00:17] | Can you use this fuzzy thing, Miss Bell? | 你能用上这毛茸茸的东西吗 奇妙仙子 |
[1:00:19] | -Oh, yeah! -It’s not fuzzy. | -哦 能 -它没有毛茸茸的 |
[1:00:20] | -Yes, it is. -No, it isn’t. | -是 它有 -不 它没有 |
[1:00:26] | Twig. | 细枝 |
[1:00:28] | Hammer. | 锤子 |
[1:00:29] | Magnification, please. Thank you. | 放大镜 谢谢 |
[1:00:34] | And that’s how you do it! | 就是这样做的 |
[1:00:39] | Now, what do you suppose the… | 现在 你觉得这 |
[1:00:52] | You smell funny. | 你闻起来怪怪的 |
[1:00:55] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:00:58] | -I saw it first. -I bumped into it. | -我先看见的 -我无意碰到的 |
[1:01:02] | Just tie this off here. | 把这绑在这 |
[1:01:04] | So, you just squeeze this, then let it go, and… | 那么 你只要挤一下这 再放开 然后 |
[1:01:10] | See? Simple! | 看见了吧 很简单 |
[1:01:15] | Now, just put the berries in, | 现在 只要把浆果放进去 |
[1:01:16] | and we’ll have plenty of paint in no time! | 我们马上就有很多的染料 |
[1:01:54] | Six, seven and eight. | 六 七 八 |
[1:02:54] | You did it, Tinker Bell. You saved spring. | 你做到了 奇妙仙子 你拯救了春天 |
[1:02:59] | We all did it. | 我们都做到了 |
[1:03:01] | Queen Clarion? Can’t Tink come with us to the mainland? | 克丽安女王 奇妙仙子难道不能和我们一起去大陆吗 |
[1:03:04] | Yeah, she’s done so much for everyone. | 是呀 她为大家做了那么多 |
[1:03:07] | No, no, you guys, really. I don’t need to go. | 不 不 姐妹们 真的 我没必要去 |
[1:03:11] | Buttercup, it’s what you wanted. | 宝贝 那可是你一直想要的 |
[1:03:13] | It’s okay. My work is here. | 没关系了 我的工作是在这 |
[1:03:16] | And I still have so much to do. I gotta… | 而且我还有那么多事要做 我要 |
[1:03:18] | Not here, you don’t! | 不是这儿 你不需要 |
[1:03:20] | Well… But I don’t… | 喔 但我 |
[1:03:24] | Surprise, Miss Bell. | 惊喜 奇妙仙子 |
[1:03:25] | We found your tiny dancer! | 我们找到了你的小舞人 |
[1:03:30] | Actually, I ran across this myself many seasons ago. | 事实上 几年前我自己也偶然看到过这东西 |
[1:03:34] | I didn’t have a clue what it was or how to fix it. | 可我不知道这是什么也不知怎么修理 |
[1:03:38] | But you did, Tinker Bell. You are quite a rare talent indeed. | 但你做到了 奇妙仙子 你真是一个难得的人才 |
[1:03:44] | And I’d imagine there’s a little girl out there who’s missing this. | 我想外面肯定有个小女孩在思念这东西 |
[1:03:49] | What do you mean? How… | 什么意思 怎么 |
[1:03:51] | I think that perhaps a certain tinker fairy | 我想或许大陆上应该有份工作 |
[1:03:54] | might have a job to do after all, | 要某个会修补的 |
[1:03:56] | on the mainland. | 仙女去做 |
[1:03:58] | You mean, I… | 你是说 我 |
[1:04:03] | -I knew you’d get to go! -Oh, Tink! | -我就知道你会去的 -噢 奇妙仙子 |
[1:04:04] | We can help, Miss Bell. | 我们可以帮忙 奇妙仙子 |
[1:04:06] | We can help. I’m strong. | 我们可以帮忙 我很强壮 |
[1:04:07] | I’m so happy for you. Come on. We gotta go line up. | 真为你高兴 走吧 我们要去安排了 |
[1:04:11] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 谢谢你 女王 |
[1:04:13] | But how will I find who it belongs to? | 不过我要怎么知道它是谁的啊 |
[1:04:16] | You’ll know. Now go! | 你会知道的 去吧 |
[1:04:26] | Good heavens. | 天哪 |
[1:04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:35] | Tink. Hey, something to help you on the mainland. | 嘿 奇妙仙子 给你点在大陆能帮忙的东西 |
[1:04:40] | Oh, Terence, that’s so sweet. | 哦 泰伦斯 你太好了 |
[1:04:45] | Good luck, Tink. | 祝你好运 奇妙仙子 |
[1:04:47] | To the air, fairies! To the air! The mainland awaits! | 飞吧 仙女们 飞吧 大陆在等待我们 |
[1:04:52] | Come away with me now to the sky | 现在和我一起飞向天空 |
[1:04:57] | Up over the hills and the sea | 越过万水千山 |
[1:05:01] | Far beyond where our memories lie | 远离我们的记忆 |
[1:05:06] | To a place where I’m free to be me | 到一个可自我释放的地方 |
[1:05:13] | Oh gather ye now one and all | 哦 大家 一起来吧 |
[1:05:16] | No matter what all ye may do | 无论你能做什么 |
[1:05:21] | Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all | 月亮升起时 让星星照耀你的心灵 |
[1:05:26] | So to yourself be true | 展示真实的自我 |
[1:05:32] | The blanket of snow is all gone | 覆盖的冰雪将会融化 |
[1:05:37] | Each flower waits for the sun | 花儿都在等待阳光 |
[1:05:41] | And the whispering tears of the rain | 还有那细雨绵绵 |
[1:05:46] | Holds promise for everyone | 守住对每个人的承诺 |
[1:05:50] | Then come away with me friends | 跟我来吧 朋友们 |
[1:05:54] | No matter where you call your home | 不论你的家在哪 |
[1:05:59] | With a light in our hearts we will never part | 在我们心里有一道阳光 永不分离 |
[1:06:03] | Fairies to the north! | 去北方的仙女们 |
[1:06:05] | Fairies to the south! | 去南方的仙女们 |
[1:06:07] | To the east and west! | 去东部还有西部的 |
[1:06:20] | Deep in the forest we go | 我们进入森林深处 |
[1:06:24] | The creatures are all fast asleep | 万物都在沉睡 |
[1:06:26] | Wake up, sleepyheads! Come on! There you go. Good squirrel. | 醒醒 瞌睡虫 起来 好了 乖乖的小松鼠 |
[1:06:30] | With a kiss and a wink we will waken our souls | 一个亲吻和眨眼我们将唤醒那些动物 |
[1:06:32] | While always their safety we’ll keep | 我们要保证它们的安全 |
[1:06:36] | And then, then we’ll dance through the night | 然后 然后我们将整晚欢跳 |
[1:06:40] | Till the sunbeams sparkle at dawn | 直到黎明的曙光闪耀 |
[1:06:44] | And away we will go like last winter’s snow | 然后我们将像去年冬天的雪一样离去 |
[1:06:49] | Soon our work will be done | 不久我们的工作就会完成 |
[1:06:52] | Oh gather ye now one and all | 大家一起来吧 |
[1:06:56] | No matter what all ye may do | 无论你能做什么 |
[1:07:00] | Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all | 月亮升起时 让星星照耀你的心灵 |
[1:07:07] | So to yourself be true | 展示真实的自我 |
[1:07:25] | Oh gather ye now one and all | 哦 大家一起来 |
[1:07:29] | No matter what all ye may do | 无论你能做什么 |
[1:07:33] | Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all | 月亮升起 让星星照耀你心灵 |
[1:07:38] | So to yourself be true | 展示真实的自我 |
[1:07:49] | So to yourself be true | 展示真实的自我 |
[1:09:52] | Mummy! Guess what, guess what! | 妈咪 你猜怎么了 你猜 |
[1:09:54] | Yes, Wendy. What is it, darling? | 什么 温迪 这是什么 亲爱的 |
[1:10:03] | A fairy’s work is much more than, | 一个仙女的工作不止是 |
[1:10:05] | at first, it might appear. | 开始可能显现的那些 |
[1:10:06] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[1:10:09] | Suppose your broken clock ticks, though it hasn’t in a year. | 假设你的坏闹钟又走了 虽然它一年都没动过 |
[1:10:14] | Perchance you find a toy you lost, or jingling bells you hear. | 你偶然间找到了失去的小玩具 或者你听到了叮当声 |
[1:10:21] | It all means that one very special fairy might be near. | 那都意味着附近有一位很特别的小仙女 |
[1:10:43] | Watch all the flowers dance with the wind | 看着所有花儿随风起舞 |
[1:10:47] | Listen to snowflakes whisper your name | 听着雪花低吟你的名字 |
[1:10:52] | Feel all the wonder lifting your dreams | 感受所有托起你梦想的奇迹 |
[1:10:55] | You can fly | 你可以飞 |
[1:11:00] | Fly to who you are | 飞向真实的自己 |
[1:11:05] | Climb upon your star | 攀上你的星星 |
[1:11:09] | You believe you’ll find your wings | 相信你会找到自己的翅膀 |
[1:11:13] | Fly to your heart | 飞向你的心灵 |
[1:11:22] | Touch every rainbow painting the sky | 抚摸装扮蓝天的彩虹 |
[1:11:26] | Look at the magic glide through your life | 看滑过你生活的魔法 |
[1:11:30] | A sprinkle of Pixie dust circles the night | 仙灵粉飘洒点缀着夜空 |
[1:11:34] | You can fly | 你可以飞 |
[1:11:39] | Fly to who you are | 飞向真实的自我 |
[1:11:43] | Climb upon your star | 攀上你的星星 |
[1:11:48] | When you believe you’ll find your wings | 当你相信你会找到自己翅膀 |
[1:11:52] | Fly | 飞吧 |
[1:11:56] | You can fly | 你可以飞 |
[1:12:00] | To your heart | 飞向心灵深处 |
[1:12:07] | Rise to the heights of all you can be | 上升到你所能达到的高度 |
[1:12:15] | Soar on the hope of marvelous things | 乘着非凡的希望飞扬 |
[1:12:22] | Fly to who you are | 飞向真实的自我 |
[1:12:27] | Climb upon your star | 攀上你的星星 |
[1:12:31] | When you believe you’ll find your wings | 当你相信你会找到自己的翅膀 |
[1:12:35] | Fly | 飞吧 |
[1:12:39] | Everywhere you go | 你去的每个地方 |
[1:12:44] | Your soul will find a home | 你的心灵都会找到一个家 |
[1:12:48] | You’ll be free to spread your wings | 你可以自由展翅飞翔 |
[1:12:54] | Fly | 飞吧 |
[1:12:58] | You can fly | 你可以飞 |
[1:13:05] | To your heart | 飞向心灵深处 |