英文名称:tito and the birds
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | When I was little, | 在我小的时候 |
[02:07] | my father told me that the world’s biggest problem was fear. | 爸爸告诉我这世上最大的问题 是恐惧 |
[02:15] | He said that fear was becoming contagious among people, | 他说 恐惧变得可以在人与人之间传播 |
[02:18] | just like a disease. | 就像疾病一样 |
[02:24] | So let me tell you the story of the time | 那么请听我讲一个关于 |
[02:26] | fear contaminated the world. | 恐惧曾经侵袭了整个世界的故事 |
[02:29] | And this is more or less how it started. | 这就是差不多故事开始的时候 |
[02:31] | What is all this chaos everywhere? | 这混乱的局面是怎么回事 |
[02:33] | What is this world turning into, | 这个世界怎么了 |
[02:35] | and why isn’t the government doing something? | 为什么政府对此无所作为 |
[02:37] | Hello, I’m Alaor Sousa, | 大家好 我是阿卢尔 索萨 |
[02:39] | and here now is the nightly news report. | 现在是晚间新闻报道 |
[02:43] | That’s my mom, | 这是我妈妈 |
[02:45] | a few years ago, back when Papa still lived with us. | 几年前 那时爸爸还和我们住一起 |
[02:48] | That’s me there, playing on the floor. | 旁边在地上玩耍的是我 |
[02:51] | And that’s Buiú. He was my nanny’s son. | 那是布尤 他是我家保姆的儿子 |
[02:54] | Buiú and I grew up together until we were six. | 我和布尤在六岁前都一起长大 |
[02:57] | That’s when the accident happened. | 那也是灾难事件开始的时候 |
[03:00] | But we’ll get to that a little later. | 这事我们迟点再说 |
[03:03] | Buiú always had kind of bulging eyes. | 布尤的眼睛一直都是鼓鼓的 |
[03:06] | Back then, I didn’t know if it had | 那时候 我还不知道这到底 |
[03:08] | something to do with the fear disease | 和恐惧病有没有联系 |
[03:10] | or if he was just born that way. | 还是说他生来就这样 |
[03:12] | Get that thing out of here! Where’s your father? | 把这玩意儿赶出去 你爸去哪了 |
[03:15] | Rufus, get in here! | 鲁弗斯 给我过来 |
[03:18] | My father said I wouldn’t catch the fear from Buiú. | 爸爸说 我不会被布尤传染到恐惧病 |
[03:21] | He said, “You can’t catch fear from the air | 他还说 “恐惧不是通过空气 |
[03:23] | or from using the same glass.” | 或者共用过的杯子传播的” |
[03:25] | “Fear, it comes from ideas,” | “恐惧 它来源于思想” |
[03:28] | he used to say. | 他以前告诉过我 |
[03:30] | Rufus, I’m telling you this for the last time. | 鲁弗斯 我最后一次警告你 |
[03:33] | Either you get all those filthy birds out of this house, | 要么你把这些肮脏的鸟赶出去 |
[03:35] | or you get out! | 要么你滚出去 |
[03:38] | The day the accident happened | 灾难事件发生的那天 |
[03:40] | was also the day I saw the secret machine | 也是我第一次见到爸爸制作的 |
[03:43] | my father was building for the first time. | 秘密机器的那天 |
[03:48] | My mom always said it was off limits, | 妈妈总是说不允许碰这些东西 |
[03:50] | but that day, Papa finally showed it to me. | 但那天 爸爸最终还是展示给我看了 |
[03:55] | He said his machine would let humans understand | 他说 他的机器可以让人类听懂 |
[03:58] | – the language of birds. – Most people… | -鸟的语言 -大部分人 |
[04:00] | He told me that since the dawn of time, | 他告诉我 在远古时代 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:901个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:159个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:81个,托福词汇:121个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:138个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:245个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:02] | birds have been saving mankind from catastrophes. | 鸟类一直在各种灾难中拯救人类 |
[04:05] | Owls have warned about earthquakes, | 猫头鹰会提醒大家有地震 |
[04:07] | crows have warned about wildfires, | 乌鸦会提醒大家有野火 |
[04:10] | and geese have warned about war. | 还有鹅 会提醒大家有战争要发生 |
[04:12] | Just after he said that, | 就在他话音刚落的那一刻 |
[04:14] | the pigeon on my head started making this weird sound. | 我头上的这只鸽子开始发出奇怪的声音 |
[04:17] | Papa grabbed it and took it over to his machine. | 爸爸抓起它然后放到他的机器上 |
[04:25] | He asked me to help him by holding down one of the levers. | 他叫我帮他握着其中一个握杆 |
[04:29] | But I got scared, and… I couldn’t do it. | 但是 我胆怯了 不敢上前 |
[04:45] | After the explosion, my father had to leave the house. | 在发生爆炸之后 爸爸不得不离开家 |
[04:59] | Papa said he was going to keep doing his work, | 他说 他还是要继续把这事做下去 |
[05:02] | but somewhere far away from us, | 但是要在远离我们的地方做 |
[05:04] | to keep us safe. | 以确保我们安全 |
[05:12] | The last time I saw him, | 我上一次见到他的时候 |
[05:13] | he promised to come back someday, | 他答应我一定会回来的 |
[05:15] | and he said he would stay in touch. | 他还说会和我保持联络 |
[05:18] | But how? | 但是怎么联络呢 |
[05:20] | With the help of the birds, Tito, there is always hope. | 鸟儿们会帮我们的 提托 总是有希望的 |
[05:23] | Here. This is for you. | 来 这是给你的 |
[05:42] | That day, I decided two things– | 那天 我决定了两件事 |
[05:45] | I was never gonna let fear stop me again | 我再也不要让恐惧停止我的脚步 |
[05:48] | and I was gonna prove that my dad was right about the birds. | 还有 我要证明关于鸟的事 爸爸说对了 |
[07:57] | Attention, all inventors. | 注意 各位小发明家 |
[07:59] | Your time to shine is almost here. | 快要到你们大放异彩的时间了 |
[08:02] | The events and competition will begin in five minutes. | 展示比赛将在5分钟后进行 |
[08:04] | Contestants are asked to proceed immediately | 请各位参赛者带着参赛作品 |
[08:06] | to the auditorium with their inventions. | 立刻移步至表演大厅 |
[08:09] | And remember, the winner here will automatically qualify | 还有一点 获胜者将自动获得 |
[08:12] | to compete in the International Invention Convention. | 参加国际发明大会的资格 |
[08:18] | Tito? Tito! | 提托 提托 |
[08:21] | Tito, are you in here? | 提托 你在里面吗 |
[08:22] | They’re calling the finalists now. | 外面在呼唤决赛选手啦 |
[08:26] | This is the boys’ room. | 这里是男生厕所 |
[08:28] | So? | 所以咧 |
[08:34] | Come on, Tito. I know you’re in here somewhere. | 出来呀 提托 我知道你在这里面 |
[08:37] | Why are you hiding? | 为什么要藏起来 |
[08:38] | What happened to all that “never being afraid” stuff? | 你不是说”再也不恐惧”了吗 |
[08:41] | It’s not ’cause I’m afraid. | 我才不是因为恐惧 |
[08:43] | But where’s Buiú? | 但是布尤去哪了 |
[08:44] | How’s he supposed to get in here to help you? | 他要怎么进来帮你 |
[08:46] | Shh! There! | 那里 |
[08:51] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about Buiú getting in, Tito. | 我才不担心布尤进不进得来呢 提托 |
[08:54] | – Oh, hi, Teo. – Even if you had 100 Buiús, | -你好 提奥 -就算你有100个布尤 |
[08:58] | I’d still win this competition. | 我还是能赢得比赛 |
[09:03] | See you on stage, loser. | 咱们台上见 废物 |
[09:13] | Hi, Buiú. Did you finish the program? | 布尤 程序你做好了吗 |
[09:20] | You’re a genius, Buiú. What would I do without you? | 你真是个天才 布尤 没了你可怎么办 |
[09:24] | Sara, find my mom. Don’t let her go backstage. | 莎拉 找到我妈妈 千万别让她到后台 |
[09:26] | OK. You got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[09:33] | – Hi there, Rosa. – Hi, Sara. Good to see you. | -罗莎 -莎拉 见到你很高兴 |
[09:36] | Crowds like this always make me so nervous. | 这里人好多 感觉有点紧张 |
[09:39] | – Where’s Tito? – He’s backstage. | -提托在哪里 -他在后台 |
[09:41] | But you can’t go there right now. | 但是你现在还不能去那 |
[09:43] | The contest is about to start. | 比赛就要开始了 |
[09:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 先生们女士们 请就座 |
[09:47] | – Come and sit with me. – Our two finalists | -咱俩坐一起吧 -我们两个决赛者 |
[09:50] | will now present their amazing inventions. | 现在将要展示他们了不起的发明 |
[09:52] | – Oh, there are two seats. – Then the judges will determine | -那有两个座位 -接着评委将会决定 |
[09:55] | which one will go to the international competition. | 哪一位决赛者能够参加国际比赛 |
[09:58] | Our first inventor is Teo Sousa. | 有请第一位发明家提奥·索萨 |
[10:00] | Take it away, Teo. | 舞台是你的了 提奥 |
[10:01] | My invention is called the Teo Coil, | 我的发明叫提奥电路圈 |
[10:04] | and as you’re about to see, | 接下来你将看到 |
[10:05] | I found a way to harness the awesome force of electricity | 我找到了一种利用电力 |
[10:08] | and use it to actually power the human body | 来强化人体力量的方法 |
[10:10] | in a way never before seen in this country | 目前在国内甚至是整个世界 |
[10:12] | or maybe even… the world. | 都未曾见过 |
[10:24] | No way he built that himself. | 绝不可能是他自己做的 |
[10:26] | Impressive, Teo. | 很厉害 提奥 |
[10:28] | All the same, I’d hate to pay your electricity bill. | 不管怎样 给你电费买单的不是我就好 |
[10:31] | Next up is Tito Rufus! | 下一位 提托·鲁弗斯 |
[10:34] | Tito will present the ornithologists’ communication machine | 提托要将鸟类学家的沟通机器 |
[10:37] | in its public debut. | 首次公开亮相 |
[10:38] | Not the catchiest name, eh? | 这名字有点拗口呢 |
[10:42] | – Ornithologists? – Whoo-hoo! Go, Tito! | -鸟类学家 -加油提托 |
[10:47] | Many people don’t know this, | 许多人不知道 |
[10:49] | but… birds have saved mankind | 但是 鸟类在几次的大灾难中 |
[10:51] | from many catastrophes over the years. | 一直在拯救人类 |
[10:54] | But these days, men have stopped listening to what the birds say, | 但是现在 人类已经不把鸟类当回事了 |
[10:57] | and now we can’t even understand them anymore. | 我们现在甚至都听不懂它们说什么了 |
[10:59] | However, with my machine, | 然而 利用我的机器 |
[11:01] | humans will be able to communicate with birds once again. | 人类能再次与鸟类进行沟通 |
[11:15] | Oh, it can’t be! That looks like Rufus’ machine! | 怎么会 那看起来像鲁弗斯的机器 |
[11:54] | Tito! | 提托 |
[12:06] | How could you, Tito? After what happened to you, | 你干了些什么 之前发生过那样的事了 |
[12:08] | how could you have built another terrible machine, | 你怎么还是做了一个和你爸爸一样的 |
[12:11] | just like your father’s? | 倒霉机器 |
[12:12] | You knew how risky it was, | 你知道这有多危险 |
[12:14] | and yet you went ahead and did it anyway! | 你还是不管不顾地做下去 |
[12:16] | You put all those people in danger. | 你让现场所有人都陷入了危险 |
[12:22] | Don’t you touch that filthy animal! | 不准碰那肮脏的动物 |
[12:24] | – But what if Papa sent him? – That’s ridiculous! | -如果那是爸爸让它过来的呢 -荒谬 |
[12:27] | Stop that nonsense. | 不准说胡话 |
[12:29] | You’re too old to believe in his fairy tales anymore. | 你已经过了相信他的童话的年纪了 |
[12:32] | – Where did he go? – He’s just gone! | -爸爸去哪了 -他就是消失了 |
[12:34] | And don’t change the subject! | 别故意转移话题 |
[12:35] | Is he ever gonna come home again? | 他还会回家吗 |
[12:37] | Tito, have you forgotten what that machine of his did to you? | 提托 你忘了他的机器伤害过你吗 |
[12:41] | – Don’t you remember? – But… | -你不记得了吗 -但是 |
[12:43] | – “But” what? – But it wasn’t his fault. | -“但是”什么 -但是根本不是他的错 |
[12:45] | No? Then whose was it? | 不是 那是谁的错 |
[12:47] | It was mine. | 我的错 |
[12:48] | I was too scared to do what Papa asked. | 是我太害怕了 没有听爸爸的指示 |
[12:50] | What? You were only six, Tito! | 什么 你当时才6岁啊 提托 |
[12:52] | How could you be to blame for any of that? | 你怎么能怪你自己呢 |
[12:54] | Your father built that awful machine, | 是你的爸爸制作了那个糟糕的机器 |
[12:56] | and then he took off for God knows where. | 然后他就消失了 鬼知道他在哪 |
[12:58] | And he never came back! | 然后他就没再回来了 |
[12:59] | He never sent any word! He never sent anything! | 他从来没写过信 从没寄任何东西 |
[13:02] | When you grow up, you can go after him then if you want to! | 你长大了以后 想去找他就去找吧 |
[13:04] | Until then, I’m all you’ve got. | 但是在此之前 你只有我 |
[13:06] | I work like a dog to pay for your education, | 我工作累得像狗 好供你上学 |
[13:08] | and what thanks do I get? | 我得到任何感激了吗 |
[13:09] | You get suspended from school! | 你被学校停学了 |
[13:11] | You should be ashamed! | 你应该为你自己感到羞耻 |
[13:13] | – But, Mom… – No more buts! | -但是 妈妈 -没有”但是” |
[13:15] | You are grounded, Tito, for a month! | 我要关你禁闭 提托 一个月 |
[13:17] | There’ll be no Internet, no TV, no phone, no video games, | 不能上网 看电视 手机和游戏 |
[13:20] | nada, got it? | 没门 明白了吗 |
[13:22] | For a month! | 一个月 |
[13:54] | “Please know I’m very proud of you. | “记住 我为你骄傲 |
[13:56] | I know you will be a great inventor. | 我知道你一定会成为一名出色的发明家 |
[13:59] | Be brave.” | 勇敢一点” |
[14:17] | I’m sorry, Tito. | 我很抱歉 提托 |
[14:19] | I just get upset because I worry so much about you. | 因为太担心你了 我才那么生气 |
[14:23] | Mommy will always love you. | 妈妈永远爱你 |
[14:40] | Ever since my father left, | 自从爸爸离开了以后 |
[14:41] | I’ve been having this recurring dream. | 我一直在做一个重复的梦 |
[14:48] | It says I must find a way far into the past | 梦里说我必须要回到过去 |
[14:52] | to learn the birds’ secret. | 去发现鸟儿的秘密 |
[14:58] | But I always wake up right before I figure it out. | 但我总是在弄明白的前一刻醒来 |
[15:17] | “I loved your invention. | “我喜欢你的发明 |
[15:19] | I want to help you rebuild it. | 我想帮助你重新建造它 |
[15:21] | Come to my place as soon as you’re not grounded anymore. | 你一解除禁足就来我家里吧 |
[15:24] | Teo.” | 提奥” |
[15:43] | …life in the big city becoming more and more perilous, | 大城市里的生活变得越来越危险 |
[15:45] | what will become of us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[15:46] | How could society survive? | 社会如何运行 |
[15:48] | How can you even leave your house? | 你连家都不敢离开 |
[15:50] | You barely step outside, and you’re already in danger! | 你还没有踏出家门 就已经在危险之中了 |
[15:53] | Listen, my friends, | 听着 朋友们 |
[15:54] | I’ve been doing this job for years, | 我几年里 |
[15:55] | reporting on what’s happening, | 一直在报道时事 |
[15:56] | and I’ve never seen anything like it! | 我从来没有见过这样的事情 |
[15:58] | What are the authorities doing? | 当局在做什么 |
[16:00] | Why won’t the government protect us? | 政府为什么不保护我们 |
[16:04] | Well, folks, welcome to the Dome Garden, | 各位 欢迎来到穹顶花园 |
[16:06] | where you will never have to be afraid again. | 在这里你再也不需要害怕 |
[16:09] | In fact, one of our innovations | 事实上 我们的一项创新 |
[16:10] | is an impenetrable security wall. | 就是一种无法穿过的安全墙 |
[16:12] | All is chaos now. | 如今世界一片混乱 |
[16:15] | Nothing makes sense anymore. | 一切都毫无道理可言 |
[16:17] | You, listening to the sound of my voice, | 正在听着我声音的你 |
[16:19] | you who are watching me at home– | 正在家里看着我的你 |
[16:21] | What is fear? Do you know? | 什么是恐惧 你知道吗 |
[16:24] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[16:24] | Fear is our closest companion, | 恐惧是我们最亲密的伙伴 |
[16:26] | every hour of every day, it’s real fear. | 每时每刻 都是真正的恐惧 |
[16:29] | Fear of meeting up with our friends. | 恐惧和朋友见面 |
[16:31] | Fear of leaving the house! | 恐惧离开家 |
[16:33] | Fear! | 恐惧 |
[17:06] | So you talk with the pigeons too. | 你也能和鸽子说话 |
[17:09] | No, I don’t understand what they’re saying. | 没有 我不明白他们在说什么 |
[17:11] | Do you understand? | 你能明白吗 |
[17:13] | They’re street pigeons, kid. | 他们是街上的鸽子 孩子 |
[17:15] | They’re free but unwanted. | 它们分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:18] | Since the world began, they’ve lived alongside us | 自世界开始 它们就生活在我们旁边 |
[17:21] | free but unwanted by everyone. | 分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:24] | Free but unwanted. | 分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:27] | Free but unwanted. | 分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:29] | Free but unwanted. | 分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:30] | Free but unwanted. | 分文不取 却无人问津 |
[17:32] | Free but unwa… | 分文不取 却无人问 |
[17:34] | Oh, and don’t forget to smile. | 对了 不要忘记微笑 |
[17:36] | I’ve heard that kids with good teeth | 我听说牙齿整齐的孩子 |
[17:38] | can get in anywhere they want with no problem. | 可以进到任何他们想去的地方 |
[17:56] | Security cards, please. | 请出示身份卡 |
[17:58] | We’re friends of Teo. | 我们是提奥的朋友 |
[18:00] | Security cards, please. | 请出示身份卡 |
[18:09] | This one can’t come in. | 这个人不能进入 |
[18:11] | But he’s our friend. Teo invited us here. | 但他是我们的朋友 提奥邀请我们来的 |
[18:13] | Nobody enters without a card. | 没有卡的人不能进 |
[18:15] | Then we’ll leave. | 那我们就离开 |
[18:16] | If Buiú can’t go, then none of us will. | 如果布尤不能进 我们都不进 |
[18:21] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[18:22] | You don’t want us to go without you, do you, Buiú? | 你不希望我们抛下你 是吧 布尤 |
[18:55] | Please follow me. | 请跟我走 |
[18:56] | Master Teo is in Sector 19. | 提奥主人在19区 |
[19:02] | Wait here. Master Teo will join you shortly. | 稍等 提奥主人马上就来 |
[19:08] | I’ve always been dedicated to people’s security, | 我一直致力于维护人们的安全 |
[19:10] | so now I’ve developed a chain of gated communities, | 所以我发明了一系列的封闭社区 |
[19:13] | each with state-of-the-art security systems. | 每个都配备最先进的安全系统 |
[19:15] | You’ll never have to live in fear another second. | 你再也不需要生活在恐惧之中 |
[19:18] | Welcome to the Dome Gardens, | 欢迎来到穹顶花园 |
[19:21] | where you’ll never have to be afraid again. | 在这里你不会再有恐惧 |
[19:23] | One of our latest innovations is the ultimate security wall, | 我们有一项最新发明 那就是终极安全墙 |
[19:26] | which instantly paralyzes | 它可以立刻麻痹 |
[19:28] | any wild animals which might attempt to enter, | 任何试图进入的野生动物 |
[19:31] | such as rats, mice, pigeons, | 例如大鼠 小鼠 鸽子 |
[19:33] | not to mention any dangerous human be… | 更不必说危险的人类 |
[19:36] | I can’t stand that thing. | 我不能忍受他的做法 |
[19:37] | My dad makes everyone who comes here watch it, | 我爸爸让每个进来的人都要看 |
[19:39] | so it plays all the time. | 所以它总是在播放 |
[19:42] | Anyway, like I said in my note, | 总之 就像我在纸条里写的那样 |
[19:44] | I really liked your invention, Tito. | 我很喜欢你的发明 提托 |
[19:46] | That’s why I asked you to come over. | 这就是我叫你来的原因 |
[19:48] | I thought your presentation was pretty good. | 我觉得你的展示挺不错的 |
[19:52] | You want us to throw him out, Teo? | 你想让我们把他扔出去吗 提奥 |
[19:53] | – I’ll do it. I’ll throw him out. – No! It’s my turn. | -我来把他扔出去 -不 轮到我了 |
[19:55] | No, you morons. I invited him to come here. | 不 你们两个傻瓜 他是我邀请来的 |
[19:59] | – First dibs on the video games, doofus! – No way! It was my turn! | -先到的玩电子游戏 笨货 -没门 该我了 |
[20:01] | You already had your turn, stupid! | 你已经玩过了 笨蛋 |
[20:03] | The Trickster Brothers have a lot of energy | 特里克斯特兄弟精力很旺盛 |
[20:05] | but never really think outside the box. | 但跳不出思维定势 |
[20:09] | I need a real inventor, | 我需要一个真正的发明家 |
[20:10] | someone creative. | 一个有创造力的人 |
[20:11] | What is it you’re trying to invent, Teo? | 你想要发明什么 提奥 |
[20:13] | We’re going to reassemble Tito’s machine, of course. | 我们当然是要重新做一个提托的机器了 |
[20:22] | You copied my invention. | 你剽窃了我的发明 |
[20:24] | I need you to help me, though. | 不过我需要你的帮助 |
[20:26] | I can’t get these light thingies to work right. | 我没法让这些发亮的东西正常工作 |
[20:28] | The light thingies are the most important part of it. | 那些发亮的东西是最重要的部分 |
[20:30] | That’s why you’re here, | 这就是我请你来的原因 |
[20:31] | to help me win the international competition. | 我想让你帮我赢得国际比赛 |
[20:33] | I want to beat the best schools in the world. | 我想要打败世界上最厉害的学校 |
[20:36] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:36] | No one cares about that stupid contest. | 没有人在意那个愚蠢的比赛 |
[20:38] | You seemed to care a lot about the one we were just in. | 你看上去很在意我们刚刚参加的比赛 |
[20:41] | Remember? The one I won? | 还记得吗 我赢了的那个 |
[20:42] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:43] | Whether you won or not, it doesn’t matter to me. | 不管你赢没赢 对我来说都不重要 |
[20:46] | – It does. – It does not! | -重要 -不重要 |
[20:47] | – Does! – OK, then. | -重要 -好吧 |
[20:49] | If you’re so smart, | 既然你这么聪明 |
[20:50] | build your own machine, and I’ll build mine. | 那就你造你的机器 我造我的 |
[20:52] | I thought the contest didn’t mean anything to you. | 我还以为比赛对你来说没意义呢 |
[20:55] | Both of you are pathetic! | 你们两个都好可悲 |
[21:02] | Quiet down now, students. | 安静 同学们 |
[21:03] | I have some important news I have to share with all of you. | 我有一些重要的消息要告诉你们 |
[21:06] | – I’ve just learned– Mr. Principal? | -我刚得知 -校长先生 |
[21:08] | Yes, what is it, child? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[21:09] | Why isn’t my teacher, Miss Helena, at school today? | 为什么海伦娜老师今天没来学校 |
[21:12] | That’s what I want to talk to you about today, | 这就是我今天要跟你们说的事情 |
[21:14] | because Miss Helena has been infected | 因为海伦娜老师感染上了 |
[21:16] | by what is being called “the outbreak”. | 一种叫做”疫病”的病 |
[21:18] | This is a new disease that is unfortunately | 很不幸 这种新型疾病 |
[21:20] | on the verge of becoming an epidemic. | 即将成为流行病 |
[21:22] | We’ve had a few cases here at school, and as a result, | 我们学校有几个病例 因此 |
[21:24] | we’ve decided to cancel all classes. | 我们决定取消所有的课程 |
[21:31] | Can I ask a question, Principal? | 我能问一个问题吗 校长 |
[21:32] | Why, yes, of course, dear. | 当然 没问题 亲爱的 |
[21:34] | How did Miss Helena catch the disease? | 海伦娜老师是怎样染上疾病的 |
[21:36] | We think she may have gotten it from a man she knew | 我们认为她是从一个染病 |
[21:39] | who had the disease but hadn’t shown the symptoms yet. | 但还没有症状的熟人身上传染的 |
[21:41] | If that can happen, then how are we supposed to avoid it? | 假如会被传染 我们应该怎样避免呢 |
[21:43] | That guy shoulda got locked up! | 应该把那个人锁起来 |
[21:45] | Yeah, arrest that dude! | 没错 逮捕那个人 |
[21:47] | Is anyone working on a cure for it? | 有没有人在制作解药 |
[21:48] | I bet Tito’s father could find a cure for it. | 我相信提托的父亲可以找到解药 |
[21:51] | Right, Tito? | 是吧 提托 |
[21:52] | What a joke! Tito doesn’t even have a father! | 笑话 提托根本就没有父亲 |
[21:55] | You don’t have a father? | 你没有父亲吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. He’s got nobody but his mother. | 没错 他只有母亲 |
[21:58] | Shut your mouth! He does so have a father! What do you know? | 闭嘴 他确实有个父亲 你懂什么 |
[22:03] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[22:08] | I think now would be an excellent time | 我认为现在进行 |
[22:10] | to start our video presentation. | 视频展示再好不过了 |
[22:13] | We don’t know exactly how the epidemic began, | 我们不确定这个传染病是怎么开始的 |
[22:16] | and so far we don’t have any antidote or cure either. | 并且迄今为止还没有任何解药或治疗方法 |
[22:19] | But we have mapped the different phases of the development | 但是我们绘出了被称为”急性恐怖集合体” |
[22:22] | of what we’re calling a terrorist acutus collective, | 的不同发展阶段 |
[22:25] | better known to all of you as simply “the outbreak”. | 也就是更常说的 疫病 |
[22:28] | In the initial phase, the disease attacks the victim’s eyes, | 在最初的阶段 疾病会侵染感染者的眼睛 |
[22:32] | making them appear to bulge out. | 使眼睛突出 |
[22:34] | It also accelerates blood circulation, | 同时它会加速血液循环 |
[22:36] | which can cause the victim to tremble. | 让感染者发抖 |
[22:37] | Then, as the disease progresses, | 随着疾病的发展 |
[22:39] | it affects the hands and feet and causes them to go numb. | 它会使手和脚麻木 |
[22:42] | This in turn leads to dramatic shortening of all the limbs. | 随即导致四肢急剧缩短 |
[22:45] | In the third phase of the disease, | 在疾病的第三阶段 |
[22:46] | the victims can no longer close their eyes, | 感染者会无法闭上眼睛 |
[22:48] | and all four limbs contract further. | 四肢会缩短得更严重 |
[22:50] | The fourth phase begins as the disease compresses | 第四阶段 疾病会让 |
[22:53] | the victim’s body into the shape of an oval. | 感染者的身体压缩成一个椭圆形 |
[22:56] | This is very serious indeed, | 这的确是非常严重的 |
[22:57] | because an oval-shaped person is absolutely useless. | 因为椭圆形的人类是完全没有用的 |
[23:00] | As the fifth and final stage begins, | 当到达最后的第五阶段时 |
[23:03] | we believe there is no longer any chance | 我们认为感染者的病情 |
[23:05] | that the victim’s condition can be reversed, | 已经不可能好转了 |
[23:07] | when there is no more hope of being cured… | 当没有被治愈的希望时 |
[23:09] | I’ll take it from here. | 我从这里接着说 |
[23:11] | Since the scientists aren’t sure | 既然科学家们并不确定 |
[23:12] | about what happens at the very end. | 最后会发生什么 |
[23:14] | The theory is that the final phase turns people into rocks. | 理论上 在最后阶段人会变成石头 |
[23:17] | They just sit around, completely paralyzed, | 他们只能坐着 完全瘫痪 |
[23:19] | unable to make a peep, lifeless. | 眼珠子都转不了 只剩一副躯壳 |
[23:23] | The perfect student. | 完美的学生 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to be an oval! | 我不想变成椭圆形 |
[23:26] | And I don’t want to be a useless rock! | 我不想变成一块没用的石头 |
[23:28] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[23:29] | no one has any idea what’s causing the outbreak. | 没有人知道疫病是什么导致的 |
[23:31] | So the only logical thing to do is | 所以我们能做的就是 |
[23:32] | to take every possible precaution. | 采取所有的预防措施 |
[23:34] | Avoid individuals who might have been infected. | 避免和可能被感染的人接触 |
[23:37] | Avoid extremely dangerous individuals. | 要避开极度危险的人 |
[23:39] | And avoid extremely calm individuals too! | 也要避开过于冷静的人 |
[23:42] | Also, avoid being too alarmed, and avoid being too relaxed! | 此外 不要过于惊慌 也不要过于放松 |
[23:45] | In short, just avoid… | 简而言之 避免 |
[23:47] | everything! | 一切的一切 |
[23:52] | Buiú, where are you? | 布尤 你在哪儿 |
[23:55] | Hi, son. I’m glad to see you’re home. | 儿子 我很高兴你在家 |
[23:57] | It’s chaos out there. | 现在外面一片混乱 |
[23:58] | I had to go to the doctor’s office and make sure I’m OK. | 我去看了医生 以确保我没染上病 |
[24:01] | Seems like this outbreak is all anyone can talk about. | 似乎现在人人都在谈论疫病 |
[24:07] | What is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[24:08] | – Are we going to let an endemic defeat us? – Are you OK? | -我们会被这场病打垮吗 -你还好吗 |
[24:11] | Do you have a fever? | 你发烧了吗 |
[24:12] | – Say “aah.” – Aah. | -说”啊” -啊 |
[24:15] | It’s a disaster of epic proportions. | 这是一场史无前例的灾难 |
[24:16] | Here. Take one of these just in case. | 给你吃片药 以防万一 |
[24:18] | …from our so called government? | 我们所谓的政府 |
[24:19] | They haven’t got a clue what to do about it. | 他们毫无头绪 不知该如何处置 |
[24:21] | Papa knew this was going to happen. | 爸爸早已预料现在发生的一切 |
[24:23] | I don’t want to hear another word of that nonsense, Tito! | 提托 这些胡说八道的话别再说了 |
[24:26] | But listen, people. | 但是大家 听我说 |
[24:28] | You know as well as I do results are what matters… | 你我都清楚 结果才是最重要的 |
[24:31] | You know I spent the entire afternoon at the doctor’s? | 我这一下午全耗在医院了 |
[24:33] | I had to wait forever to see him. | 为了看个病不知道等了多久 |
[24:35] | And you know what he told me? He said I had nothing. | 你猜他跟我说什么 他说我啥毛病没有 |
[24:37] | Na-da. Such a disappointment, | 完全没毛病 真叫人失望 |
[24:40] | this so-called specialist. | 还好意思称自己为专家呢 |
[24:43] | I have to do some work now, Tito. | 我得去工作了 提托 |
[24:45] | I can’t believe I have to work with all this chaos | 真不敢相信现在外面乱成这样 |
[24:47] | going on everywhere. | 我还得工作 |
[24:50] | How is anyone supposed to concentrate? | 这叫人怎么专心啊 |
[24:51] | In breaking news, we’ve learned that the mayor | 最新消息 市长刚刚宣布 |
[24:53] | has just declared a state of emergency. | 进入紧急状态 |
[24:55] | All citizens are required to be on the lookout. | 所有市民都要保持警惕 |
[24:57] | Here you see the bulging eyes, which are | 画面中这种双眼突出 |
[25:00] | the first common symptoms of the outbreak. | 是疫病的第一个常见症状 |
[25:01] | If you see anyone who looks like this, you should | 如果看到这样的人 |
[25:03] | stay far away from them and immediately contact the– | 请远离他们并立即联系 |
[25:13] | How weird. | 好奇怪 |
[25:14] | The only birds that go near infected people are the pigeons. | 接近被感染者的鸟类只有鸽子 |
[25:35] | Time for bed, Tito. | 提托 该睡觉了 |
[25:36] | OK, Mom. I’m just taking my plate back to the kitchen. | 好的 妈妈 我把盘子拿进厨房就好 |
[25:42] | What is all this chaos everywhere? | 到处一片混乱是怎么回事 |
[25:45] | What is this world turning into? And why… | 这个世界正在变成什么样子 又是为什么 |
[25:47] | Where have you been? Weren’t you online? | 你去哪儿了 之前你不在线吗 |
[25:50] | Come on. Let’s fix the machine. | 来吧 我们把机器修好 |
[25:55] | …talking to us about the outbreak | 跟我们谈谈 |
[25:56] | that’s taking over the country. | 席卷全国的疫病 |
[25:58] | My first question is, are we all going to die? | 我的第一个问题是 我们都会死掉吗 |
[26:07] | First we put the rods on. | 咱们先把杆架起来 |
[26:09] | Hand me the rope, Buiú? | 布尤 绳子递我好吗 |
[26:13] | Are your arms getting shorter? | 你胳膊是变短了吗 |
[26:19] | I think we should concentrate on | 我觉得这回咱们应该重点处理 |
[26:21] | the pigeons’ songs this time. | 鸽子的歌声 |
[26:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:32] | What happened, Mom? | 妈妈 出什么事了 |
[26:33] | The Internet just went out! It’s completely offline! | 网突然断了 完全没信号了 |
[26:37] | And right in the middle of the doctor’s interview! | 正播着医生的采访呢 |
[26:46] | No, pigeon! Don’t go in there! | 鸽子 不要 别进去 |
[26:51] | Did she see you? | 她看到你了吗 |
[26:55] | Look at the doctor! | 快看那医生 |
[26:56] | He’s having outbreak symptoms on live television! | 他在直播里就出现了疫病症状 |
[27:10] | Pigeon! Pigeon! | 鸽子 快回来 |
[27:16] | Papa, please. I need your help. | 爸爸 拜托了 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:20] | Go fast, pigeon. | 快走吧 鸽子 |
[27:21] | Find my father. Quickly! | 去找我爸爸 快去 |
[27:40] | Welcome, doctors. | 欢迎各位医生的到来 |
[27:41] | It’s a pleasure to have you here. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[27:46] | Thank you for seeing us on short notice, Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 谢谢您这么快就接见我们 |
[27:48] | – This is an emergency. – Of course. | -情况很紧急 -当然 |
[27:50] | And I’m sure you won’t mind of Mr. Aloar Sousa joins us. | 你们不介意阿卢尔·索萨先生一同参会吧 |
[27:53] | He’s just made a very generous investment | 他对我们新的疫病研究中心 |
[27:56] | in our new outbreak research center. | 刚刚给予了慷慨的投资 |
[27:58] | Actually, it’s very fortunate that Mr. Sousa is here, | 事实上 索萨先生能来真是太好了 |
[28:01] | because the matter at hand also relates directly to him. | 因为当前情况和他也有着直接关系 |
[28:04] | We must take steps to prevent the citizens | 我们必须采取有效措施防止市民过度恐慌 |
[28:06] | from panicking and making things worse. | 以避免事态进一步恶化 |
[28:08] | The first thing we should do | 首先要做的就是 |
[28:09] | is reduce the amount of frightening news on television. | 尽量减少电视上播出的恐慌新闻 |
[28:12] | Scaring the citizens to death | 把市民们吓个半死 |
[28:13] | is not helping us to find a cure. | 对研发治疗方案没有半点好处 |
[28:15] | Of course we must make every effort | 当然 我亲爱的医生们 |
[28:17] | to investigate the outbreak, my dear doctor, | 我们必须尽一切努力来调查疫病 |
[28:20] | 你赢得了 一座房子 | |
[28:20] | but we all know that the success rate of any new cure | 但大家都清楚 任何新疗法的成功率 |
[28:23] | depends on the cooperation of the population. | 都有赖于民众的合作 |
[28:27] | Therefore, the news reporting will not stop, ever! | 因此 新闻报道不能停止 绝不 |
[28:30] | I don’t think you understand | 索萨先生 我觉得您还没搞清 |
[28:32] | what we’re dealing with Mr. Sousa. | 我们正面临着什么 |
[28:33] | This is like nothing we’ve ever seen before, | 当前的状况我们从未见过 |
[28:35] | and so far, we’re all mystified. | 到目前为止 我们都十分困惑 |
[28:37] | The only research we’ve been able to find was done | 我们现在唯一能找到的研究成果 |
[28:40] | by a fellow who is, to say the least, a bit eccentric. | 来自于一个有点古怪的人 |
[28:43] | It’s this Dr. Rufus, who disappeared several years ago. | 是前几年失踪的鲁弗斯博士 |
[28:46] | Yes. May I see? | 好的 我可以看看吗 |
[28:48] | Mr. Mayor, we need to mount | 市长先生 我们得 |
[28:50] | a search for this Dr. Rufus immediately. | 马上找到鲁弗斯博士 |
[28:52] | He may be our only hope. | 他可能是我们唯一的希望了 |
[28:55] | I’ll handle the search, Doctor, | 医生 我负责寻找他 |
[28:57] | and we’ll have this Rufus fellow in no time. | 我们很快就能找到这个叫鲁弗斯的家伙 |
[30:12] | Chaos. It’s just chaos. | 混乱 一片混乱 |
[30:14] | – All around us, chaos. – Here, Mom. | -我们的周围一片混乱 -妈妈 给你 |
[30:17] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[30:18] | – You had a bad dream. – Thank you. | -你只是做了个噩梦 -谢谢 |
[30:26] | You must stay inside today, Tito. | 提托 今天千万别出门 |
[30:29] | The world outside these walls has become | 墙外的世界已经变成了 |
[30:31] | a very, very dangerous place. | 一个非常非常危险的地方 |
[30:50] | Buiú just sent me a distress signal. | 布尤给我发了个求救信号 |
[30:53] | “City Center Hospital, quarantine level four.” | “市中心医院 四级隔离区” |
[30:57] | That can’t be good. | 这可不是好事 |
[31:15] | Sara, I’m going after Buiú. | 莎拉 我去找布尤 |
[31:25] | Mr. Alaor, we have found | 阿卢尔先生 我们找到了 |
[31:27] | the scientist’s island. | 那科学家所在的小岛 |
[31:31] | Excellent. Bring him to me at once. | 很好 马上把他带来 |
[31:34] | Do whatever it takes to capture him. | 尽一切可能抓住他 |
[31:36] | The outbreak is spreading rapidly around the world | 疫病正在世界范围内迅速蔓延 |
[31:38] | and reports continue to come in about… | 不断有相关报告 |
[32:27] | Welcome, my dear Dr. Rufus. | 亲爱的鲁弗斯博士 欢迎您的到来 |
[32:30] | I’m a great admirer of your work. | 我非常欣赏你的工作 |
[32:32] | I’m afraid I can’t say the same about you. | 恐怕此事我无法苟同 |
[32:35] | No matter. Look what we have here. | 无所谓啦 看我们这儿有啥 |
[32:37] | It’s your brand-new machine! | 你的全新机器 |
[32:39] | – Did you follow my instructions? – Of course, Doctor. | -是按照我的要求制造的吗 -当然 博士 |
[32:41] | Everything exactly as you requested, | 完全遵照您的要求 |
[32:43] | to the last nut and bolt. | 一丝不差 |
[32:51] | If I may ask, Doctor, | 我能问一句吗 博士 |
[32:52] | will the new machine or the old machine | 能将我们从疫病中拯救出来的 |
[32:55] | save us from the outbreak? | 是新机器还是旧机器呢 |
[32:57] | The old one is an obsolete design. | 这台旧的已经过时了 |
[33:00] | That’s why I sent you the plans for | 所以我才把新机器的 |
[33:01] | this new machine, Mr. Sousa. | 设计方案发给你 索萨先生 |
[33:03] | I see. And this new machine will save us? | 我明白了 那这台新机器能救我们是吗 |
[33:05] | No machine will ever save us | 没有任何机器能把我们 |
[33:07] | from this catastrophe. | 从这场灾难中拯救出来 |
[33:16] | Leave us. | 都下去吧 |
[33:22] | So, Doctor, | 那么 博士 |
[33:23] | let me ask you one question just straight up. | 我想直白地问你个问题 |
[33:26] | Do you or do you not have a real cure? | 你究竟有没有真正的治愈方法 |
[33:30] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[33:32] | – What a shame. – But I know who does. | -太遗憾了 -但我知道谁有 |
[33:36] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[33:37] | The pigeons will help us, Mr. Alaor. | 鸽子能救我们 阿卢尔先生 |
[33:40] | The pigeons will help us. | 鸽子会救我们的 |
[34:09] | Free… yes. | 分文不取 没错 |
[34:11] | But unwanted. | 但无人问津 |
[34:16] | And they’re always, always watching us. | 它们一直在观察着我们 |
[35:14] | But… how is this possible? | 可 这怎么可能呢 |
[35:18] | I still think… | 我还是认为 |
[35:25] | Where’s Dr. Rufus, Mr. Sousa? | 索萨先生 鲁弗斯博士去哪儿了 |
[35:28] | What’s happening? We heard the machine start up. | 发生什么了 我们听到机器启动的声音 |
[35:30] | – What’s going on? – What was in the bag? | -到底怎么了 -那袋子里是什么 |
[35:33] | Dr. Rufus and his machine must not be disturbed. | 不准打扰鲁弗斯博士和他的机器 |
[35:36] | I told him no one would be allowed | 我答应他 没有我的明确许可 |
[35:37] | to enter the lab without my express permission. | 任何人不得进入实验室 |
[35:41] | No. I’ll handle this. | 不用 我自己拿着 |
[36:34] | Tito! Over here! | 提托 我在这儿 |
[36:38] | Hi. I’m really glad you could come. | 我真高兴你能来 |
[36:41] | How did you get your parents to let you out? | 你是怎么说服你父母放你出来的 |
[36:43] | Well, actually, I didn’t. I just snuck out. | 其实没有 我是偷溜出来的 |
[37:08] | The anti-panic patrol! Let’s go! | 是反恐慌巡逻队 快跑 |
[37:49] | Look! Level Four! Buiú is in there! | 看 四级 布尤就在这里 |
[37:55] | How do we get in? | 咱们怎么进去 |
[37:59] | The vent! | 走通风口 |
[38:01] | You go. I’ll distract the anti-panic patrol. | 你进去 我去引开巡逻队 |
[38:04] | You really are very brave, Sara. | 莎拉 你真勇敢 |
[38:06] | I know. Now, get going! | 是吧 现在 快走 |
[39:11] | Buiú! | 布尤 |
[39:17] | Tito? | 提托 |
[39:20] | Tito? | 提托 |
[39:22] | Tito? | 提托 |
[39:28] | The number you have dialed | 您所拨打的用户已断线 |
[39:29] | is disconnected or no longer in service. | 或不在服务区 |
[39:32] | Where are you, Tito? | 提托 你去哪里了 |
[39:55] | Did you get in? | 怎么样 你进去了吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah. I found Buiú. | 进去了 也找到布尤了 |
[39:57] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[39:58] | Over there. | 还在上面 |
[39:59] | But… | 但是 |
[40:00] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[40:01] | But I’m afraid you might catch the outbreak | 恐怕你见到他现在这个样子 |
[40:02] | if you see him the way he looks right now. | 就会染上疫病的 |
[40:04] | Didn’t you just get done telling me how brave I am? | 你刚刚不是还夸我勇敢来着 |
[40:07] | Then don’t stop me from being brave right now. | 现在就不要给我泼冷水 |
[40:09] | I want to see Buiú. | 我要见布尤 |
[40:10] | OK, I’ll bring him out. | 那好 我把他带下来 |
[40:12] | But you have to close your eyes until I say. | 但是你要闭眼 我让你睁眼你再睁开 |
[40:16] | You’d better prepare yourself. | 做好心理准备 |
[40:27] | You can look now. | 好了 可以睁眼了 |
[40:41] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[40:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:50] | Somehow we’ll fix all this. | 我们总会想办法解决的 |
[41:15] | Tito! | 提托 |
[41:20] | I knew the pigeons would help us! | 我就知道鸽子会帮我们的 |
[41:23] | I wonder what it’s saying. | 我想知道它在说些什么 |
[41:26] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[41:28] | Don’t stop now! Sing! | 别停下来 快继续唱啊 |
[41:31] | Come on! Sing, sing! | 快呀 继续唱啊 唱啊 |
[41:33] | That was how the pigeon sang | 我父亲的机器爆炸前一刻 |
[41:34] | right before my father’s machine exploded! | 那只鸽子也是这么鸣唱的 |
[41:37] | Hey, wait. The machine that I built– | 等等 我不是也有一台机器吗 |
[41:39] | Maybe it can sing with my machine! | 也许我的机器可以让这鸽子鸣唱呢 |
[41:42] | Oh, but that one is broken. | 但那台机器坏了 |
[41:45] | I know exactly what we can do. | 我知道我们该怎么办了 |
[41:58] | I can’t believe you talked me into this. | 我真不敢相信 你竟然说服了我这么做 |
[42:00] | Don’t worry. Relax. | 别担心 放松点 |
[42:39] | What’s that? | 手上抱了个什么 |
[42:42] | It’s a ball. | 是一个球 |
[42:45] | No playing ball in the house. Only in the gym. | 不准在房间里打球 要打去健身房里打 |
[42:58] | Master Teo will be here to meet you shortly. | 提奥主人马上就来 |
[43:07] | Hang in there, Buiú. | 坚持一下 布尤 |
[43:08] | Well, well, well. | 快看呐 |
[43:09] | Are you kids lost in my house? | 你们俩在我的房子里绕晕了吗 |
[43:11] | Hello, Mr. Sousa. We’re not lost. | 您好 索萨先生 我们没绕晕 |
[43:13] | We came to see Teo. | 我们是来找提奥的 |
[43:15] | How are you able to walk around out there, | 现在疫病肆虐 你们怎么 |
[43:17] | with the outbreak and all? | 还四处乱跑呢 |
[43:19] | In fact, we wanted to talk to you about that, | 事实上 我们也想和您谈谈这个呢 |
[43:21] | Mr. Sousa. | 索萨先生 |
[43:22] | To me? What would I know? | 和我谈吗 可我什么也不懂啊 |
[43:25] | We found the cure for the outbreak, sir. | 我们找到了治疗疫病的方法 先生 |
[43:27] | We know what to do. | 我们知道该怎么操作 |
[43:28] | Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! Isn’t that fantastic? | 真是太棒了呢 |
[43:31] | Every scientist in the world working on it, | 一个让全球科学家都束手无策的难题 |
[43:32] | and it gets solved by you two. | 被你们两个解决了 |
[43:34] | Good for you! | 你们好棒啊 |
[43:36] | I can see the headlines already. | 我似乎都看到你们上头条了呢 |
[43:42] | Teo, Teo, get this. | 提奥 提奥 听听 |
[43:43] | Your two friends are telling me | 你的两个小伙伴们告诉我 |
[43:44] | they found a cure for the fear outbreak. | 他们知道怎么治好恐惧疫病了 |
[43:46] | Isn’t that just amazing? | 多不可思议啊 |
[43:48] | This Tito? | 这个提托吗 |
[43:49] | Tito could never do that. | 他怎么可能做得到 |
[43:50] | This guy’s the biggest chicken in the whole world! | 他是世界上最胆小的胆小鬼 |
[43:54] | I’m not a chicken, and I can’t catch the outbreak. | 我不是胆小鬼 我也不会感染上疫病 |
[44:01] | You’re a funny kid. | 你这小孩太有趣了 |
[44:03] | Good one! | 这玩笑开得不错 |
[44:04] | I ought to cast you in one of my TV comedies. | 我应该让你出演我的电视喜剧 |
[44:08] | Now go and play, | 现在去玩吧 |
[44:09] | because I have no time for this nonsense. | 我也没时间在这里听你们说废话 |
[44:11] | I have to go to work. | 我还有工作要做 |
[44:13] | I have to watch television. | 我要去看电视了 |
[44:17] | Teo, we’re here because we need your help. | 提奥 我们来这儿是需要你的帮忙 |
[44:19] | Oh, really? OK. | 真的吗 那说说 |
[44:21] | What do you want from me? | 你们想让我怎么帮 |
[44:23] | Well, first we need to fire up the machine you built | 首先 我们要启动你造的机器 |
[44:25] | and use it to get the pigeons to sing, | 让鸽子鸣唱 |
[44:26] | because if they sing the right song, it will cure people. | 如果鸽子唱对了的调子 就能治愈患者 |
[44:29] | We saw it happen, | 我们亲眼所见 |
[44:30] | but we need the machine to cure Buiú | 但我们需要用机器治好布尤 |
[44:32] | so we can prove it. | 才能够证明给大家 |
[44:33] | Then your father can broadcast the singing | 之后你爸爸就可以广播那个调子 |
[44:35] | and cure the whole world. | 治愈全世界的患者 |
[44:36] | Let’s do it! | 快行动吧 |
[44:36] | I say it sounds like | 要我说 这听起来反而像 |
[44:38] | your machine didn’t work, and now you’re desperate. | 你们自己的机器坏了 无计可施 |
[44:40] | And here you are, begging to use mine. | 然后就跑来我家 求我借你们机器一用 |
[44:42] | See? I told you. He’s not gonna help us. | 看见没 我告诉过你 他不可能帮我们的 |
[44:45] | He’s a selfish jerk who never helps anyone but himself. | 这种自私自利的混球只在乎他自己 |
[44:48] | Enough with the insults. We don’t have time for this. | 够了 现在没有时间斗嘴了 |
[44:50] | Teo, I told Tito you’d help him cure Buiú, | 提奥 我告诉提托你会帮忙治好布尤 |
[44:53] | and that’s exactly what you’re going to do! | 你也必须这么做 |
[44:55] | OK, OK. Settle down. | 好了好了 别激动 |
[44:57] | Where is Buiú, though? | 布尤在哪儿呢 |
[45:04] | This is Buiú. | 这就是布尤 |
[45:06] | You brought an infected person into my house? Yuck! | 你竟然把感染者带到我家里来 好恶心啊 |
[45:14] | Let’s go to my room. | 快到我房间里去 |
[45:16] | It’s safer there. | 那里安全些 |
[45:24] | Ah! Look at this. | 快看呐 |
[45:26] | This is all wonderful. | 多么美妙的画面 |
[45:28] | It seems I just needed a small incentive for people | 看来我只要略施小计 |
[45:31] | to line up and buy the Dome Garden properties. | 大家就会排着队来买穹顶花园楼盘 |
[45:35] | Look, Dr. Rufus. | 看啊 鲁弗斯博士 |
[45:37] | My profits have gone through the roof | 疫病爆发以后 |
[45:39] | since the outbreak started. | 我的利润暴涨 |
[45:42] | You called for me, Mr. Sousa? | 您有什么吩咐 索萨先生 |
[45:44] | I need to see the file on this boy– | 帮我查查这个男孩的背景 |
[45:47] | this Tito. | 这个叫提托的 |
[45:51] | We should consider him dangerous. | 我们要将他视为危险人物 |
[45:53] | He has no fear. | 他没有恐惧 |
[45:55] | Quiet, you stupid pigeon! | 安静点 你这只蠢鸽子 |
[45:59] | My name is Teo Sousa, | 我叫提奥·索萨 |
[46:00] | and welcome to my science channel. | 欢迎收看我的科学频道 |
[46:02] | You’re about to see exclusive coverage | 接下来你将看到的是我对疫病的 |
[46:04] | of my cure for the outbreak. | 治疗方案的独家报道 |
[46:17] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[46:44] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[46:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[47:00] | Well? Can I look or not? | 怎么了 我到底能不能看 |
[47:02] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[47:04] | You can look. It didn’t work anyway. | 可以睁眼了 机器反正也没起作用 |
[47:07] | – Why? – What went wrong, Tito? | -为什么 -哪里出问题了 提托 |
[47:09] | I don’t know, Sara. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 莎拉 我不知道 |
[47:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[47:25] | I think I’ve got it. I know I do. | 我知道了 对 就是这样 |
[47:31] | It’s all about the street pigeons! The street pigeons! | 街上的鸽子才行 街上的鸽子 |
[47:34] | Well, I don’t get it at all. | 我反正是没听懂 |
[47:35] | He’s having a revelation. | 他可能想到了什么 |
[47:37] | None of these pigeons came from the street! | 这些鸽子都不是大街上的 |
[47:39] | Of course not. These pigeons have all been raised in luxury. | 当然没有 我家养的鸽子个个金贵 |
[47:42] | Five-star cages. | 连鸟笼都是五星级的 |
[47:44] | But the machine will only work right with the street pigeons, | 但是机器只对街上的鸽子有用 |
[47:47] | the free ones that no one wanted. | 那些无拘无束 也无人问津的鸽子 |
[47:49] | They are the ones that really know us. | 他们才真正懂得我们的需求 |
[47:51] | They are the ones who sing! | 他们才能鸣唱 |
[47:52] | Free but unwanted. | 无拘无束 但无人问津 |
[47:54] | Free but unwanted. | 无拘无束 但无人问津 |
[47:55] | But we have to get the machine outside. | 我们要把机器搞到室外去 |
[47:57] | How can you possibly do that? | 但我们怎么才能做到呢 |
[48:00] | I might just have a way. | 我说不定恰好有个方法 |
[48:03] | I have the file you requested on the boy, Mr. Sousa. | 索萨先生 你要的那男孩的资料我找到了 |
[48:12] | What? It’s Rufus’s son! | 什么 他竟然是鲁弗斯的儿子 |
[48:17] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 别跑 你走不了的 |
[48:21] | You didn’t think it would be that easy, | 你也知道不可能那么容易就溜走吧 |
[48:23] | did you, Doctor? | 你说呢 博士 |
[48:27] | Catch the pigeon! | 给我抓住那只鸽子 |
[48:28] | I’m ruined if you let him escape! | 要是他跑了我就完蛋了 |
[48:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[48:37] | I can’t believe what I’m seeing! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[48:38] | That looks just like the machine Rufus built! | 那东西和鲁弗斯的机器一模一样 |
[48:42] | How could this even be possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[48:44] | Get that machine! | 把那台机器给我拿来 |
[48:53] | Oh, no! Someone must’ve seen us! | 不好 刚刚肯定有人看到我们了 |
[48:55] | Out of the way! | 把路让开 |
[48:57] | Move it, you guys! Guys, no! | 你们快让开 别挡路 |
[49:07] | Nice move, Sara! | 踢得好 莎拉 |
[49:36] | Where are we going, Tito? | 我们要往哪里去啊 提托 |
[49:37] | We have to find some street pigeons! | 我们要找到几只街上的鸽子 |
[49:40] | Pigeons! | 前面有鸽子 |
[49:52] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[49:57] | Tricksters! | 特里克斯特兄弟 |
[50:05] | Tito, hit the brakes! | 提托 快踩刹车 |
[50:06] | There aren’t any brakes in this thing! | 这上面根本就没有刹车 |
[50:26] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都没事吧 |
[50:27] | I think I am, | 我现在没事 |
[50:28] | but I won’t be after we all get arrested for this! | 但我们都被抓起来后 就有事了 |
[50:31] | Now they won’t let me into the International Invention Convention! | 我会被国际发明大会除名的 |
[50:34] | And for the first time in my whole life, | 我爸肯定会火冒三丈 |
[50:36] | my father’s gonna be mad at me! | 他以前还没对我发过火呢 |
[50:38] | Who cares about that? | 现在谁还在乎那些 |
[50:40] | The machine is broken, | 现在机器坏了 |
[50:40] | and that means we can’t cure Buiú or anyone else! | 我们治不了布尤 也治不了其他人 |
[50:44] | Everyone in the entire world is getting sick. | 世界上所有人都会被感染 |
[50:47] | And Papa… | 而我爸爸 |
[50:48] | he should be here. | 这个时候他应该出现的 |
[50:52] | But I don’t know where he is. | 但我压根不知道他的下落 |
[51:00] | Hey, there. Easy, little fellow. Take it easy. | 你好啊 小家伙 放松点 |
[51:05] | Oh, that’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[51:08] | What’s weird about it? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[51:09] | I- It’s different somehow. | 它和别的鸽子好像不大一样 |
[51:12] | Maybe my father sent this pigeon to help us! | 说不定这是我爸派来帮助我们的鸽子呢 |
[51:18] | Teo, why is there a picture of your dad there? | 提奥 为什么那上边有你爸爸的照片 |
[51:21] | Huh? “Outbreak Research Center.” | 什么 疫病研究中心 |
[51:24] | Oh! That’s the lab my father set up | 这是我爸刚成立的 |
[51:26] | to find a cure for the outbreak. | 研究疫病解药的实验室 |
[51:28] | He said he had the best scientists | 他说世界顶尖的科学家 |
[51:30] | in the whole world working there, | 都在这工作 |
[51:31] | guys way better than your father. | 那些人比你爸爸厉害多了 |
[51:33] | Yeah, well, it’s in a dangerous part of town, | 听着 那个地方太危险了 |
[51:35] | and there’s no way I’m going there. | 我是不会过去的 |
[51:37] | We’re already here, Sara. | 莎拉 我们已经在这里了 |
[51:40] | We’re standing in the middle of the old downtown? | 我们已经站在老城区的中心了吗 |
[51:45] | Well, we’re here, so let’s do this. | 既然我们在这儿了 就开始行动吧 |
[51:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[51:49] | This place doesn’t look so bad. | 这个地方看上去没那么糟 |
[51:51] | Kind of charming. What could go wrong? | 甚至有点迷人 能发生什么坏事呢 |
[51:54] | Wait a sec, guys. Maybe we should wait for the Tricksters. | 等一下 或许我们该等等特里克斯特兄弟 |
[51:57] | No. Those two are probably at the police station by now, | 不 那两个人现在如果不在医院 |
[52:00] | if they’re not in a hospital. | 八成就在警察局了 |
[52:02] | We have to go do this now. | 我们现在就得去做这件事 |
[52:03] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[52:04] | OK, OK, I’ll go. Just don’t leave me here alone. | 好吧好吧 我来了 别丢下我一个 |
[52:09] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[52:10] | We can use this. Good job, pigeon. | 我们可以用这个 鸽子 干得漂亮 |
[52:12] | It’s too high. No way. | 太高了 不可能 |
[52:13] | Don’t worry, Teo. We can do it. | 别担心 提奥 我们能办到的 |
[52:17] | You stay here, Buiú. We’ll pull you up in a minute. | 布尤 你待在这儿 我们马上就拉你上来 |
[52:54] | Now what? | 接下来怎么做 |
[52:58] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[53:00] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[53:02] | I hope my father’s face can take it. | 希望我父亲的脸能承受得住 |
[53:04] | 疫病 研究 中心 | |
[53:20] | Hold on, Tito! | 提托 坚持住 |
[53:25] | It stopped tearing. | 没继续裂了 |
[54:01] | Where’s the pigeon? | 鸽子在哪 |
[54:05] | – Tito, you’re hurt. – I can take it. | -提托 你受伤了 -我没事 |
[54:09] | This was the lab. Only, now it’s abandoned. | 这就是实验室 只是现在已经被遗弃了 |
[54:12] | Even the scientists gave up and took off! | 连科学家都放弃研究离开了 |
[54:16] | What is this thing, Tito? | 提托 这是什么 |
[54:23] | Guys, the solution is right in front of us! | 伙计们 解决办法就在眼前 |
[54:25] | This is the ornithologist’s machine, the real one! | 这是鸟类学家的机器 真的那台 |
[54:29] | That means Papa must be around here somewhere. | 那意味着爸爸一定就在附近 |
[54:31] | But where is he? How can I find him? | 但是他在哪 我怎么才能找到他 |
[54:34] | You guys, we’re about to have lots of company! | 伙计们快来 好多人在朝我们来了 |
[54:42] | They’re gonna find Buiú! | 他们会发现布尤的 |
[54:43] | We’ve got to get the machine out of here! | 我们得带着机器离开这里 |
[54:46] | But how? | 但是怎么做 |
[55:00] | That’s the answer! The pigeons can carry the machine! | 就是这样 鸽子们可以搬运机器 |
[55:03] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[55:05] | They could never lift something that heavy! | 它们不可能提得起那么重的东西 |
[55:07] | You have no clue what they’re capable of. | 你对它们的能力一无所知 |
[55:09] | Yeah. Stop being so negative, Teo. | 是的 提奥 别这么消极 |
[55:41] | – Come on! – Ok! | -来啊 -好的 |
[56:57] | Hey, look! | 看 |
[56:58] | – It’s the Tricksters! – Get down here now! | -那是特里克斯特兄弟 -现在就下来 |
[57:21] | Surrender! Now! | 立刻投降 |
[57:27] | The pigeons are getting tired. | 鸽子们都累了 |
[57:29] | We’re losing altitude! | 我们在下坠 |
[57:31] | Look! That’s the hospital! | 看 那是医院 |
[57:34] | Let’s head down there! | 我们在那儿降落吧 |
[58:01] | They’re here in the hospital parking lot. | 他们在医院停车场 |
[58:02] | We have them surrounded. | 我们已将他们包围 |
[58:09] | Teo, listen to me! | 提奥 听我说 |
[58:13] | What are you doing, hanging around with those kids? | 你在干什么 陪那些小孩晃荡吗 |
[58:15] | You are the heir of Alaor Sousa! | 你可是阿卢尔·索萨的继承者 |
[58:18] | Get away from them now! | 现在就离开他们 |
[58:20] | Where are you going? Don’t just give up! | 你去哪儿 不要放弃啊 |
[58:24] | But he’s my dad. | 但是他是我爸爸 |
[58:25] | Come back here now! | 快回来 |
[58:30] | Teo! | 提奥 |
[58:32] | Go turn on the machine, quick! | 去打开机器 快 |
[58:34] | That machine is dangerous, everyone! | 各位 那台机器现在很危险 |
[58:37] | Please stand back! | 请向后退 |
[58:39] | Protect yourselves from danger while you can! | 尽可能保护自己 远离危险 |
[58:43] | And where’s the safest place you could be right now? | 你们知道现在最安全的地方是哪吗 |
[58:46] | Safe and sound at Dome Gardens, | 是穹顶花园 在那可以平安无事 |
[58:49] | in your brand new high-security homes! | 待在你全新的高度安全的家里 |
[58:51] | Dad, Tito’s going to fall! | 爸爸 提托快掉下去了 |
[58:53] | Visit www.AlaorSousa.com today to pick out | 今天就登录www.AlaorSousa.com |
[58:57] | the right house for you and your family! | 为你和你的家人选择合适的房子 |
[58:59] | What? What’s wrong, Teo? | 什么 怎么了 提奥 |
[59:03] | Careful! He’s going to fall! | 小心点 他快掉下去了 |
[59:23] | Tito! | 提托 |
[59:29] | Tito! Tito, answer me! | 提托 提托 回答我 |
[59:41] | The machine is broken again. | 这台机器又坏了 |
[59:46] | I thought the fall killed you. | 我认为你摔下来死了 |
[59:48] | Tito, I was so scared. | 提托 我很害怕 |
[59:49] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[59:52] | are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[59:56] | This wasn’t supposed to happen to you, Teo! | 提奥 这不应该发生在你身上的 |
[59:59] | Come back to me, son! Come back! | 儿子 回我身边吧 回来吧 |
[1:00:04] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[1:00:06] | What’s this? This can’t happen to me! | 这是什么 这不会发生在我身上的 |
[1:00:09] | Don’t just stand there, boy! Do something! | 孩子 别只站在那儿 做点什么 |
[1:00:11] | I can’t. You broke the machine. | 我什么都做不了 你破坏了机器 |
[1:00:13] | Your father! Maybe your father knows how to fix it! | 你爸爸 或许你爸爸知道怎么修好它 |
[1:00:16] | But my father is not here. | 但是我爸爸不在这儿 |
[1:00:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:37] | I can’t understand him. | 我听不懂他说的 |
[1:00:38] | The Capsule… | 胶囊舱 |
[1:00:41] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[1:01:15] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:01:25] | I’m so sorry that all this happened. | 我很抱歉发生了这些事 |
[1:01:27] | Sorry for what, Tito? | 提托 抱歉什么 |
[1:01:29] | I was the one that caused the explosion, | 是我造成了这场爆炸 |
[1:01:32] | the one that made you have to leave home. | 这场爆炸使你离开了家 |
[1:01:35] | None of that is your fault, son. | 儿子 这些都不是你的错 |
[1:01:37] | You’ve done nothing wrong. I’m the one who has failed, | 你什么也没做错 是我失败了 |
[1:01:41] | by not finding an antidote to the disease. | 没有找到传染病的解药 |
[1:01:43] | Nothing I tried worked, not even turning myself | 没有一个方法成功 哪怕我把自己 |
[1:01:45] | into a pigeon. | 变成了一只鸽子 |
[1:01:47] | So what do we do? There must be an answer. | 我们能做什么 一定有办法的 |
[1:01:50] | Tito, I’ve tried everything I can think of, | 提托 我已经试过所有能想到的办法了 |
[1:01:52] | but I don’t know why the pigeons aren’t healing us. | 但我还是不知道为什么鸽子不能治愈我们 |
[1:01:57] | It’s up to you now, Tito. | 提托 现在全靠你了 |
[1:02:00] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:02:02] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:02:05] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[1:02:11] | Tito… | 提托 |
[1:02:13] | do you still think I’m brave? | 你还觉得我很勇敢吗 |
[1:02:15] | Tell me the truth. | 我要听真话 |
[1:02:18] | Of course I do. Of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[1:02:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:26] | No! Sara! | 不 莎拉 |
[1:02:40] | Wait! The pigeons! | 等等 是鸽子 |
[1:02:43] | I have to figure out why they’re not healing us! | 我得搞清楚为什么它们没有治愈我们 |
[1:03:00] | When I climbed into Papa’s machine | 我爬进了爸爸的机器中 |
[1:03:02] | and let it turn me into a bird, | 让它把我变成了一只鸟 |
[1:03:03] | I finally understood the dream that I’ve been having all my life. | 我终于理解了我一直做的那个梦 |
[1:03:12] | I found myself flying into the past. | 我意识到自己飞往过去 |
[1:03:15] | I learned the secret. | 我发现了那个秘密 |
[1:03:17] | And it wasn’t just about the birds. | 这不仅仅有关于鸟 |
[1:03:19] | It was also about fear. | 还有关于恐惧 |
[1:03:27] | For other animals, | 对其他动物来说 |
[1:03:29] | fear is a trigger that makes them choose | 恐惧是一种诱因 使得他们 |
[1:03:31] | either flight… or fight. | 要么逃走 要么争斗 |
[1:03:38] | Humans learned to join together | 人类学会了团结在一起 |
[1:03:41] | to overcome that fear. | 去克服恐惧 |
[1:03:48] | They learned that together, we are stronger. | 他们知道 团结让我们更强壮 |
[1:03:51] | We can wait for that fear to pass | 我们可以等待恐惧过去 |
[1:03:54] | and then face whatever caused it. | 然后面对任何恐惧的根源 |
[1:04:01] | What my father didn’t realize | 我爸爸没有意识到 |
[1:04:03] | is that over time, humans have forgotten this. | 随着时间流逝 人类已经忘却了这件事 |
[1:04:07] | But the pigeons, who have lived with us | 但是一直和我们生活在一起的鸽子 |
[1:04:09] | since the beginning of time, still remember. | 仍然记得 |
[1:04:22] | The singing of the pigeons is not the cure. | 其实鸽子的歌声并不是解药 |
[1:04:25] | The singing of the pigeons | 鸽子的歌声 |
[1:04:27] | is the memory that we all share. | 是我们共同拥有的记忆 |
[1:05:55] | Tito! | 提托 |
[1:06:04] | – How did you do it? – I told the pigeons | -你怎么做到的 -我告诉鸽子 |
[1:06:06] | that humans have forgotten how to overcome fear. | 人类已经忘了如何克服恐惧 |
[1:06:09] | And so they sang to help us remember. | 所以它们用歌声帮助我们找回记忆 |
[1:06:18] | Hey, look. | 看啊 |
[1:06:19] | The pigeons are calling all the other birds so they can help us. | 鸽子们在呼唤别的鸟儿来帮助我们 |
[1:06:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:53] | Tito! | 提托 |
[1:07:00] | Oh, dear. Everyone’s all right. | 宝贝 所有人都没事 |
[1:07:03] | The next time, Tito, | 提托 下一次 |
[1:07:05] | I’ll pay more attention to what you tell me. | 我会认真对待你说的话 |
[1:07:25] | I think your eyes are big even without the outbreak. | 我觉得没了疫病 你的眼睛也很大 |
[1:07:28] | ♪ I’ve got feet! I’ve got legs! ♪ | ♪ 我有脚了 也有腿了 ♪ |
[1:07:30] | ♪ I’ve got a neck that really moves! ♪ | ♪ 有一个会动的脖子了 ♪ |
[1:07:32] | ♪ I’ve got fingers on my hands! ♪ | ♪ 我的手上有了手指 ♪ |
[1:07:34] | ♪ I’ve got 10 toes in my shoes! ♪ | ♪ 我的鞋里也有十个脚趾 ♪ |
[1:07:51] | Your attention, please. | 各位请注意 |
[1:07:54] | That magical song of the birds, the antidote for the outbreak, | 这次疫病的解药 也就是鸟儿们神奇的歌声 |
[1:07:57] | is available now for download on our website | 现在可以在我们的网站上下载了 |
[1:08:00] | for the low, low price of only 9.95. | 只要9.95美元 超级便宜 |
[1:08:02] | Purchase your own copy of this miracle recording today | 赶快来购买这个神奇的录音吧 |
[1:08:06] | at www.AlaorSousa.com! | 网址是www.AlaorSousa.com |
[1:08:15] | After all that’s happened, | 这件事结束以后 |
[1:08:16] | I hope that people will remember | 我希望人们可以记住 |
[1:08:18] | why we had the outbreak. | 造成这次疫病的原因 |
[1:08:21] | Otherwise, something like it will just happen again. | 否则 这种的事会卷土重来 |
[1:08:25] | And I’m not sure the birds will want to help us next time. | 我不确定鸟儿下次还愿不愿意帮助我们 |
[1:08:30] | So just to be safe, I’m going to keep practicing… | 所以为了安全起见 我决定 |
[1:08:35] | the language of the birds. | 继续练习鸟的语言 |