时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Mousa. | 穆萨 |
[03:48] | Watch it, shithead. | 看路 蠢货 |
[03:53] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[04:27] | Dr. Ryan. | 莱恩博士 |
[04:28] | Tough loss for your O’s last night. | 昨晚你的金莺队输得好惨 |
[04:30] | Could be worse, Harold. | 可以更惨的 哈罗德 |
[04:32] | Could be a Mets fan. | 还好我不是大都会球迷 |
[04:37] | 中情局反恐中心 反恐金融武装部 | |
[04:49] | So let’s make sure we get them in by Thursday. | 确保周四前拿到 |
[04:51] | Are we on Yemeni time this morning, Dr. Ryan? | 今早我们在过也门时间吗 莱恩博士 |
[04:54] | No, ma’am. | 不是 女士 |
[04:56] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好 开始吧 |
[04:57] | So last night we got some fresh Houthi SIGINT from the Fort. | 昨晚我们从要塞收到胡塞武装的情报 |
[05:00] | You’ll find the serial link in the morning e-mail. | 早上的电邮里有串行链接 |
[05:02] | CTC Europe wants to see a list | 欧洲反恐中心想要伊斯兰堡的 |
[05:04] | of all SWIFT transactions out of Islamabad. | 所有环球银行金融电信协会交易清单 |
[05:07] | That’s you, Patrick. | 你来 帕特里克 |
[05:15] | Yes. | 喂 |
[05:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:21] | You can go in now. | 你可以进去了 |
[05:34] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[05:38] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[05:42] | So how was your leave? | 休假如何 |
[05:46] | Long. | 很长 |
[05:52] | I took a boat out to Nags Head. Did some fishing. | 我坐船去纳格斯海德钓鱼 |
[05:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[05:56] | Sounds calming. | 感觉很清闲 |
[06:00] | How’s Jasmine? | 贾思敏呢 |
[06:02] | I wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:05] | I’ve only seen her once at her lawyer’s. | 我只在她律师那见过她一面 |
[06:09] | Oh, sorry. Y-You still have a ring on. | 抱歉 你还戴着戒指 |
[06:10] | I thought maybe the two of you were trying to work it out. | 我以为你俩还在努力 |
[06:19] | This is the, uh, this is the read book | 这份资料是要离职的 |
[06:21] | that the outgoing chief T-FAD had them make for you. | 反恐金融武装部部长要他们替你弄的 |
[06:24] | The group is mostly analysts, a couple of case officers. | 部里大部分是分析师 几个案件负责人 |
[06:27] | Uh, you know, you’ll have reps from, uh, Treasury and Justice, uh… | 有几位财政部和司法部的代表 |
[06:32] | No one you’d know. | 你都不认识 |
[06:41] | Uh, you know, | 你懂的 |
[06:42] | Jim, it is what you make of it. | 吉姆 看你怎么看了 |
[06:44] | It’s a backwater post, Nate. | 这职位没人要 内特 |
[06:47] | And we both know it. | 我们都知道 |
[06:50] | It’s a second chance. | 这是第二次机会 |
[06:51] | And one, frankly, that not a lot of people on this floor | 说实话 这里很多人不觉得 |
[06:55] | felt you deserved. | 你配得上 |
[07:03] | Now… | 好了 |
[07:10] | Oh, and-and Jim? | 还有 吉姆 |
[07:11] | You know, just so we’re clear. | 先说清楚 |
[07:13] | I went to bat for you. | 我帮了你一把 |
[07:16] | Don’t fuck me on this. | 可别让我失望 |
[07:29] | And Al Arabiya has a special this week | 阿拉伯卫视这星期 |
[07:32] | on the conflict, which might be -worth checking out. | 对这起冲突有特别报道 值得关注一下 |
[07:35] | Where can we get that from? | 怎么弄 |
[07:36] | – OSC should have it up online, and… – Morning. | -公开资源中心应该会传到网上 -早 |
[07:41] | I’m James Greer. | 我是詹姆斯·格里尔 |
[07:43] | I’m your new group chief. | 你们的新部长 |
[07:45] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[07:48] | He was chief of station in Karachi. | 他原来是卡拉奇的站长 |
[07:51] | Why don’t we go around the table, | 大家轮流介绍一下自己 |
[07:54] | just stand up, introduce yourselves, | 站起来介绍自己 |
[07:55] | and tell me what you’re working on. | 告诉我你们的职位 |
[07:59] | Let’s start with you. | 你先开始 |
[08:00] | Aye, sir. I’m Tarek Kassar. | 好的 长官 我是塔里克·卡萨尔 |
[08:02] | I work PAD. | 负责巴基斯坦和阿富汗 |
[08:04] | Currently, I’m tracking SIGINT in the region, | 目前在追踪该地区情报 |
[08:06] | trying to get coverage on the hawala networks | 从伊斯兰堡取得哈瓦拉网络的 |
[08:08] | – out of Islamabad. – Very well. | -报道 -很好 |
[08:10] | Noreen Yang. I work Europe. | 诺琳·杨 负责欧洲 |
[08:12] | Uh, we just completed our second round of analysis | 刚刚根据法国和比利时线人的联络数据 |
[08:14] | on SWIFT transactions based on liaison data from French | 完成了第二轮环球银行金融电信协会 |
[08:18] | and Belgian assets, sir. | 交易分析 长官 |
[08:23] | Your turn, Lance Armstrong. | 到你了 “兰斯·阿姆斯特朗” |
[08:29] | Uh, Jack Ryan. I work Yemen. | 杰克·莱恩 负责也门 |
[08:32] | I’ve been monitoring SWIFT network transactions in and around Aden. | 我监控进出亚丁的环球银行金融电信协会网络交易 |
[08:36] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[08:40] | And… | 还有 |
[08:43] | Well, actually, in the last few months, | 其实这几个月 |
[08:45] | I have red-flagged several of these transactions as potentially suspicious. | 我标出了几笔潜在可疑的交易 |
[08:50] | Suspicious? | 可疑 |
[08:53] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[08:54] | It’s anomalous to see large, one-off SWIFT transactions | 多次传给个人的一次性大额交易很不寻常 |
[08:57] | to individuals, especially in Yemen. | 尤其在也门 |
[08:59] | And normal SWIFT transactions usually occur in patterns. | 环球银行金融电信协会交易通常有模式的 |
[09:03] | What’s your concern? | 你担心什么 |
[09:06] | What’s at issue? | 有什么问题 |
[09:13] | It is my theory | 我推测 |
[09:16] | that the individual behind these transactions | 这些交易背后的人 |
[09:19] | could be a high-level target. | 可能是高级别目标 |
[09:23] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[09:25] | Well, now, that I’m not necessarily clear… | 目前 我还不能百分百确定 |
[09:28] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[09:33] | I believe his name is Suleiman. | 我相信他叫苏莱曼 |
[09:36] | It means “man of peace.” | 名字意为”和平者” |
[09:37] | He just popped up on CTC Yemen’s radar. | 也门反恐中心刚盯上他 |
[09:40] | The RH assets have mentioned him as well, so… | RH线人也提起过他 所以… |
[09:43] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[09:45] | They heard a name. | 他们听说了一个名字 |
[09:47] | What else have they said? | 他们还说了什么 |
[09:51] | It’s not about what they’re saying, sir, | 他们说了什么不重要 长官 |
[09:52] | it’s about how they’re saying it. | 重要的是他们说起他时的态度 |
[09:54] | I mean, they’re talking about this guy | 他们在说这个人时 |
[09:55] | with real reverence, and I’m not talking sectarianism. | 是打从心底敬畏的 我不是在说宗派主义 |
[09:57] | I mean, he appeals to Shia and Sunni. | 什叶派和逊尼派都对他很感兴趣 |
[10:03] | A brand-new bin Laden on my first day. | 我第一天上任就出现了新的本·拉登 |
[10:04] | Who would have thunk it? | 谁能想得到 |
[10:08] | So how come you’re the only one | 为什么只有你知道 |
[10:09] | that knows about this mystery man? | 这个神秘人物 |
[10:11] | Well, one of the difficulties in cobbling together intel | 将情报拼凑起来的一个难点就在于 |
[10:13] | is dealing with two databases | 处理两个 |
[10:15] | that aren’t meant to talk to one another. | 本没有交集的数据库 |
[10:16] | That’s why I’ve actually written a custom SQL query… | 所以我写了一个自定义SQL查询… |
[10:19] | Next. | 下一位 |
[10:25] | I’m Patrick. I cover Syria. | 我叫帕特里克 负责叙利亚 |
[10:30] | SQL query. Seriously? | SQL查询 真的假的 |
[10:32] | You went there, Ryan? | 这么狠 莱恩 |
[10:33] | Ops guys like maps and graphics. | 行动人员都喜欢地图和图形 |
[10:35] | You should try putting stick figures in your reports next time. | 下次你应该试试在你的报告里加上简笔画 |
[10:39] | Anyone know why he got PNG’d back to headquarters? | 有人知道他为什么被贬回总部吗 |
[10:43] | I heard he went all Colonel Kurtz in the desert, | 我听说他在沙漠里像库尔茨上校一样 |
[10:45] | started making S.A.D. Dip their bullets in pigs’ blood | 让特别行动部的人给子弹沾上猪血 |
[10:48] | so anyone they killed wouldn’t go to Paradise. | 好让他们杀了的人都进不了天堂 |
[10:50] | – Jesus. – Shit. | -天呐 -我去 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:35] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[12:21] | Salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[12:23] | Wa alaikum as-salaam. | 也愿你平安 |
[13:18] | – Salaam alaikum. – Wa alaikum as-salaam. | -愿你平安 -也愿你平安 |
[13:35] | Salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[13:55] | A 1621 treaty with the Wampanoags | 1621年签订了一份条约 |
[13:58] | gave the Pilgrims protection against this tribe | 瓦帕浓人保护清教徒不受来自 |
[14:01] | from what’s now Rhode Island. | 如今被称为罗德岛州的部落侵袭 |
[14:02] | Narragansett. | 纳拉干族 |
[14:05] | That tribe would be the Narragansett. | 那个部落就是纳拉干族 |
[14:07] | Lani, start. | 拉妮 到你了 |
[14:08] | March Madness, $200. | 疯狂三月 200美元 |
[14:10] | This laundry substance made possible | 这种洗衣物质可以让 |
[14:13] | the Elizabethan fancy collar… | 伊丽莎白一世时代的高级衣领 |
[14:15] | – Hello? – Jack! How are you? | -喂 -杰克 你好吗 |
[14:18] | – Hey, Joe. – It’s been what, four years? | -乔 -四年没见了吧 |
[14:21] | Uh… five, I think. | 五年了 |
[14:24] | I didn’t wake you, did I? | 没把你吵醒吧 |
[14:26] | What can I do for you, Joe? | 有什么事 乔 |
[14:28] | I was wondering if we could get together. | 我们能不能出来见个面 |
[14:30] | There’s something I’d like to talk to you about. | 我有事想告诉你 |
[14:33] | We can talk right now. | 可以现在说 |
[14:34] | No, I’d rather not do it over the phone. | 不了 我不想在电话里说 |
[14:37] | Come by the house on Sunday. | 周日去我家 |
[14:39] | I’ve got a little gathering for my birthday. Nothing big. | 我给自己办了个生日派对 小聚一下 |
[14:42] | Some friends and family. You remember where, right? | 只请了几个朋友和亲戚 你记得在哪吧 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I… You know what? I really appreciate | 记得 我真的很感谢 |
[14:47] | – the invite, Joe, but… – Jack… | -你的邀请 乔 但是… -杰克 |
[14:49] | I’m not asking you as your former boss. | 我不是以你上任老板的身份邀请你的 |
[14:52] | I’m asking you as a friend. | 我是作为你的朋友邀请你的 |
[14:57] | – Yeah. – Great. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[14:59] | Drop by around 1:00. See you then. | 一点左右到 到时候见 |
[15:01] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[15:03] | Octavian sank the forces of this man eight ways to Sunday | 屋大维从四面八方将此人的军舰击沉 |
[15:07] | to win the 31 BC naval battle of Actium. | 赢得了公元前31年的亚克兴角战役 |
[15:12] | Mark Antony. | 马克·安东尼 |
[15:13] | Octavian beat Mark Antony. | 屋大维战胜了马克·安东尼 |
[17:29] | Hey, Jack, got you a Danish. It’s blueberry. | 杰克 给你买了个丹麦酥 蓝莓的 |
[17:33] | Oh, thanks, Teresa. | 谢了 特瑞莎 |
[17:36] | – And a… coffee? – Yes. | -要咖啡吗 -好的 |
[17:38] | Hold on one second. Thank you. | 稍等一下 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Sir, do you have a minute? | 长官 有时间吗 |
[17:41] | For you, Bright Boy, I got five. | 给你这个小天才五分钟 |
[17:49] | Come in. | 请进 |
[17:51] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[17:52] | I found something you got to see. | 我发现了点什么 需要给你看看 |
[17:56] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[17:57] | These are financial transactions | 这些是通过一个叫”追踪欧元”的 |
[17:58] | through an app called TracEuro. | 手机软件进行的几笔财务交易 |
[18:00] | You use your cell phone. | 用手机操作的 |
[18:02] | Yeah, they were using that in Karachi before I left. | 在我离开卡拉奇前他们都用这个 |
[18:04] | Every one of these transactions is linked to this account | 每一笔交易都和这个账户有关 |
[18:08] | opened a week and a half ago in a bank in Aden | 一周半之前在亚丁的银行 |
[18:10] | by a Saudi import-export company, but… | 一个沙特进出口公司开的户 但是 |
[18:12] | the business license of that company | 这个公司的营业执照 |
[18:15] | is less than a month old. | 还不满一个月 |
[18:17] | This is a shell. | 这是个空壳公司 |
[18:19] | – Okay. – So, | -好吧 -所以 |
[18:21] | six SWIFT transactions have come through in the last eight days. | 八天内达成了六笔环球银行金融电信协会交易 |
[18:25] | They total over $9 million. | 总额超过九百万 |
[18:28] | Of all the other accounts that I’ve been monitoring, | 我监视的其他账户 |
[18:30] | only two have ever gone above six figures, and barely. | 只有两个勉强超过了六位数 |
[18:34] | Large transactions attract attention. | 大额的交易会吸引注意 |
[18:36] | Why go big now and risk popping up on our radar? | 为什么现在做大 冒险出现在我们的视线里 |
[18:38] | Maybe he doesn’t even care about drawing attention, | 或许他根本不在乎吸引别人的注意 |
[18:40] | because whatever he’s planning, he’s ready now. | 因为不管他在计划着什么 他都准备好了 |
[18:43] | – This is it. We got him. – “He”? | -就是这样 我们抓住他了 -他 |
[18:46] | You mean Suleiman. | 你是说苏莱曼 |
[18:49] | Sir, he’s real. | 长官 他是真实存在的 |
[18:50] | I promise you he is real. | 我向你保证他是真实的 |
[18:53] | Don’t you think there are people on the seventh floor | 你不觉得七楼有些人 |
[18:55] | that would have loved this opportunity 20 years ago | 20年前第一次听到本·拉登的时候 |
[18:57] | the first time they heard the name “bin Laden”? | 会很喜欢这次机会吗 |
[19:01] | All I’m asking is order a demarche, freeze the account. | 我只想让你提交一个外交照会 把账户冻结 |
[19:16] | You’re not there yet. | 还不够 |
[19:21] | I’m not there yet? | 还不够 |
[19:25] | S… | 长 |
[19:26] | Sir? | 长官 |
[19:28] | 9/11 cost half a million dollars. | 911事件只花了50万美金 |
[19:31] | If he is real, what do you think he can do with 20 times | 要是他真的存在 拿着20倍的钱 |
[19:34] | that amount of money? We have to chase this down. | 你觉得他能做出什么来 必须得追查 |
[19:37] | Once the money’s gone, he’s gone. | 一旦钱转移了 他也就不见了 |
[19:38] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[19:40] | Just order a demarche and freeze the account. | 只需递交个外交照会 把账户冻结 |
[19:42] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[21:13] | Sayiddah. | 赛伊达 |
[21:25] | We can speak English. | 我们可以说英语 |
[21:29] | Like some tea? | 想来点茶吗 |
[21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | He’s hesitating because he’s scared. | 他犹豫是因为害怕了 |
[21:53] | Scared? Greer? | 害怕 格里尔 |
[21:56] | Do you know how badly you have to screw up | 你知道他捅了多大的篓子 |
[21:57] | to go from Chief of Base to the head of T-FAD? | 才从基地站长贬到反恐金融武装部部长吗 |
[22:01] | He can’t make another mistake, he knows that. | 不能再犯错了 他很清楚 |
[22:03] | Even if you’re right, | 就算你说得对 |
[22:05] | you don’t have the authority to write a demarche. | 你也没有权利写外交照会 |
[22:07] | – Okay? That’s… – Treasury. I know. | -好吗 那是 -财政部 我知道 |
[22:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. What about Greer? | 我不清楚 格里尔怎么说 |
[22:36] | You don’t work for Greer. | 你又不给格里尔工作 |
[22:38] | Treasury’s its own thing. | 财政部是独立的 |
[22:41] | Honestly, though, I don’t want you to do it | 老实说 要是你觉得不行的话 |
[22:43] | if you’re uncomfortable. | 我也不勉强你 |
[22:46] | I just… I don’t know. I get so frustrated | 我也说不清楚 只是每次人们说 |
[22:49] | when people say Treasury doesn’t do anything. | 财政部什么都不干的时候 我就很沮丧 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:54] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:02] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 那就做吧 |
[23:16] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[23:22] | Was that it? | 发了 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:27] | Yes. | 成了 |
[23:32] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | Greer. | 格里尔 |
[24:31] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[24:32] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[24:35] | I think my aide must have put me through to the wrong extension. | 我助手肯定是拨错分机号了 |
[24:38] | I’m trying to get ahold of the T-FAD group chief. | 我想找反恐金融武装部部长 |
[24:42] | You’re talking to him. | 我就是 |
[24:47] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[24:49] | I’m calling about this demarche y’all ordered. | 我打电话来问问你递交的外交照会 |
[24:53] | I didn’t order a demarche. | 我没递交啊 |
[24:54] | Well, some Treasury officer in your shop did. | 你部门的财政部官员交的 |
[25:00] | – Jim? – I’ll call you right back. | -吉姆 -我一会儿打给你 |
[25:05] | Ryan. My office. Now. | 莱恩 来我办公室 马上 |
[25:26] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[25:31] | I told you to stand the fuck down, | 我跟你说过赶紧住手 |
[25:33] | and you went behind my back -and froze that account. | 你背着我把那个账户冻结了 |
[25:34] | That was Treasury’s call. | 那是财政部的决定 |
[25:36] | Oh, bullshit! | 放屁 |
[25:37] | The ink on that demarche may be theirs, | 也许是他们经手的 |
[25:39] | but this was your idea. | 但绝对是你的主意 |
[25:41] | Listen, if you’re worried about this blowing back on you, don’t. | 你要是担心给你惹麻烦 大可不必 |
[25:44] | Okay? I’ll take full responsibility. | 好吗 我承担全部责任 |
[25:47] | Is that what you think? | 你就这么想吗 |
[25:48] | That I’m trying to protect my career? Look around. | 我只是想保全我的工作吗 好好瞧瞧 |
[25:51] | That ship has sailed. | 木已成舟 |
[25:55] | And let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[25:56] | You’ve been doing this for how long? | 你在这多久了 |
[25:58] | Almost four years. | 快四年了 |
[25:58] | Oh, “almost four years.” | 快四年了 |
[26:00] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[26:02] | That’s, like… Wow. | 这实在是 |
[26:03] | I am impressed. | 真厉害 |
[26:10] | Now, let’s say that you’re actually right. | 如果你真是对的 |
[26:12] | And Suleiman or Casper the Friendly Ghost or whoever the fuck | 苏莱曼还是鬼马小精灵什么的 |
[26:15] | actually exists. | 真的存在 |
[26:17] | What do you think he does when he finds out | 你觉得当他发现一个国家机构 |
[26:19] | a state entity has frozen his bank account? | 冻结了他的银行账户时 他会怎么做 |
[26:23] | He cuts bait and you get nothing! | 他会收手 你什么也得不到 |
[26:24] | How many people you know walk away from 9 million dollars? | 有几个人能抵挡九百万美元的诱惑 |
[26:27] | – That money means everything to him. – I agree. | -对他来说那些钱就是一切 -我同意 |
[26:31] | Which is why we could’ve sat on that bank, | 所以我们本来可以盯着那家银行 |
[26:33] | tracked every courier who came and went, | 追踪每一位进出的通讯员 |
[26:34] | and wrapped up the whole goddamn network. | 把他们一网打尽 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:39] | Or we could’ve just watched the front door of the bank | 或者我们只是盯着银行大门 |
[26:40] | while they walked out, pulled off the next 9/11, | 看着他们走出去 制造下一起911袭击时 |
[26:42] | and we didn’t do a thing. | 却无动于衷 |
[26:43] | Get the fuck out of my office. | 从我办公室滚出去 |
[27:26] | Bank manager’s on the move. | 银行经理已动身 |
[28:24] | We got a meet and greet. | 他和人碰面了 |
[28:26] | Two military-age males, table, | 两个成年男性 靠桌子 |
[28:29] | north edge of the market. | 在市场的北边 |
[28:41] | Guys, get me some audio on that table. | 让我听一下那桌人说的话 |
[29:08] | Overwatch is in position. | 监视已就位 |
[29:10] | I have eyes on. | 我在盯着他们 |
[29:30] | Guys, your audio is fucked. | 你们的监听太烂了 |
[29:31] | I can’t hear a fucking thing. | 我什么都听不见 |
[29:36] | Can somebody fix the goddamn audio? | 有人能解决监听的问题吗 |
[29:38] | Do we have a lip reader? | 我们这有能读唇语的吗 |
[29:43] | Jesus Christ, people. | 天哪 |
[29:50] | They’re Oscar Mike. | 他们在移动 |
[29:52] | I no longer have visual. | 我看不见了 |
[29:54] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[30:02] | Fuck it. We’ll take them once they’re out of the market. | 去它的 他们一出市场 就拿下他们 |
[30:04] | What about the bank manager? | 银行经理呢 |
[30:06] | Cut him loose. | 不管他 |
[30:07] | Stay on the other two. | 只抓另外两个 |
[30:13] | Send containment to second intersection. | 派人到第二个路口牵制 |
[31:32] | Greer. | 格里尔 |
[31:33] | Hey, Jim. It’s Pete Cortwright again. | 吉姆 又是我 彼得·科特莱特 |
[31:37] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你一定不会相信的 |
[32:04] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[32:06] | Fishing rod? | 是钓鱼竿吗 |
[32:08] | Happy birthday, Joe. | 生日快乐 乔 |
[32:09] | How you doing, Jack? | 你怎么样 杰克 |
[32:10] | – You look good. Fit. – Thank you. | -你看起来很好 身材不错 -谢谢 |
[32:13] | So, “just a few friends,” huh? | “只请几个朋友” |
[32:15] | Well, maybe I undersold it by a tiny bit. | 我可能有点谦虚了 |
[32:18] | – Drink? – Sure. | -喝点吗 -好啊 |
[32:21] | Hey, Ben, thanks for coming. | 本 谢谢你能来 |
[32:23] | All right, so you got me down here. What is it you want to talk about? | 你让我来是有什么事想说吗 |
[32:26] | There’s something, uh, I’d like you to take a look at for me. | 我想请你帮我看点东西 |
[32:29] | I bet there is. Listen, Joe, I appreciate… | 我就知道有事 乔 我很感谢 |
[32:31] | No, no, no, it’s not what you think. | 不 不 不是你想的那样 |
[32:32] | I’m managing a new fund | 我正在管理一支新的基金 |
[32:34] | with potential investors out of South Korea. | 有来自韩国的潜在投资者 |
[32:36] | Very aggressive. | 非常激进 |
[32:38] | Joe… I left Wall Street for a reason. | 乔 我离开华尔街是有原因的 |
[32:41] | – I’m not coming back. – I’m not asking you to come back. | -我不会回去 -我不是让你回去 |
[32:45] | I’m asking what the State Department | 我是想问国务院 |
[32:48] | is saying about North Korea. | 是怎么看待朝鲜问题的 |
[32:50] | Am I gonna get fucked here? | 我会倒大霉吗 |
[32:52] | – Jesus, Joe. – Yeah, that’s why I couldn’t talk on the phone. | -天哪 乔 -所以我不能在电话里讲 |
[32:57] | You got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[32:59] | I’m not that kind of State Department. | 我在的不是那种国务院 |
[33:00] | I’m not asking for top secret info. | 我不是要什么最高机密 |
[33:02] | I’m asking which way the wind is blowing. | 我只是想知道风向 |
[33:04] | There must have been a memo, something… | 肯定有备忘录什么的吧 |
[33:07] | That’s not quite how it works. | 其实不是这样的 |
[33:12] | Okay, look, Jack, I’ll cut you in on this. | 好吧 杰克 我算你入伙 |
[33:15] | Be like old times. | 就像从前那样 |
[33:18] | Joe… I wish I could help you. | 乔 我也希望能帮到你 |
[33:25] | You know the problem | 你知道一个 |
[33:26] | with this self-righteous Boy Scout routine? | 自以为是的理想主义者有什么问题吗 |
[33:30] | Is that one day you’re gonna wake up… | 有一天你醒过来 |
[33:33] | and realize that you’ve been lying to yourself | 会发现你一直在骗自己 |
[33:36] | about not wanting all of this. | 不想拥有这一切 |
[33:40] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:42] | By then, it’s gonna be too late. | 到那时 就悔之晚矣 |
[33:43] | Joe. | 乔 |
[33:45] | – Gordie! – Happy birthday. | -高迪 -生日快乐 |
[33:46] | Thank you! So glad you could make it. | 谢谢 真高兴你能来 |
[33:50] | Enjoy the party. | 玩得开心 |
[33:59] | Could I have a beer, please? | 能给我一杯啤酒吗 |
[34:00] | Make that two. | 请拿两杯 |
[34:02] | Way to really piss off the host. | 你很懂如何惹怒派对主人 |
[34:08] | – You… you heard that? – Just the last part. | -你听到了 -只有最后那段 |
[34:10] | I especially liked it when he called you | 我特别喜欢他管你叫 |
[34:13] | a “self-righteous Boy Scout.” | “自以为是的理想主义者” |
[34:15] | Well, at least I’m not an asshole, right? | 至少我不是个混蛋 对吗 |
[34:18] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[34:20] | I’m Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[34:21] | – Cathy. – Cathy. | -我叫凯西 -凯西 |
[34:26] | Cathy Mueller? | 凯西·穆勒 |
[34:29] | Oh, no. You are Joe’s daughter. | 不是吧 你是乔的女儿 |
[34:32] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[34:33] | Not technically, no. | 并没有 |
[34:35] | Joe used to have a picture of you behind his desk. | 乔以前在桌上摆着你的照片 |
[34:38] | I think you’d graduated med school, your hair was… | 我想是你医学院毕业的照片 你的头发 |
[34:42] | longer then. | 比现在长 |
[34:42] | Listen, what I said about your dad… | 听着 我说的关于你爸的事情 |
[34:43] | Being an asshole? | 说他混蛋吗 |
[34:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[34:50] | So, are you a doctor? Whereabouts? | 你是个医生 在哪儿工作 |
[34:52] | Washington Memorial. | 华盛顿纪念医院 |
[34:53] | I specialize in infectious diseases. | 专攻传染病 |
[34:56] | Wow. That sounds… | 那听起来 |
[34:57] | – Disgusting? – A little bit. | -令人作呕吗 -有点 |
[35:00] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[35:03] | State Department. | 国务院 |
[35:05] | I run, uh, supply chain logistics for the Western Hemisphere. | 我负责西半球的供应链物流 |
[35:09] | That sounds… | 听上去 |
[35:11] | Boring? | 很无聊 |
[35:38] | Dr. Ryan? | 莱恩博士 |
[35:40] | Dr. Ryan? | 莱恩博士 |
[35:46] | Dr. Ryan? | 莱恩博士 |
[35:51] | I’m Petty Officer Second Class Dillard | 我是美国海岸警卫队的 |
[35:52] | with the United States Coast Guard. | 中士迪拉德 |
[35:54] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[35:55] | Sir, I need your keys. | 先生 把你的钥匙给我 |
[35:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:57] | – I have orders to drive your car back to your apartment. – Okay, I… | -我得到命令把你的车开回你家 -行 |
[36:01] | Hold on a sec. Um… | 等等 |
[36:04] | I don’t know, maybe I could… | 我不知道 也许我可以 |
[36:05] | – Sir, we have to go. – Yeah. | -先生 我们得走了 -好 |
[36:14] | – Right in here, sir. – Watch your step. | -就这 先生 -注意脚下 |
[36:51] | – Out to the side. – Keep your head down, sir. | -到边上来 -把头低下 先生 |
[37:03] | What’s the matter? You don’t like flying? | 怎么了 你不喜欢坐飞机吗 |
[37:05] | – What the hell’s going on? – That account you froze– | -怎么回事 -你冻结的那个账户 |
[37:08] | S.A.D. And Yemeni PSO picked up somebody. | 特别行动部和也门公共安全部抓了个人 |
[37:10] | Suleiman? | 苏莱曼吗 |
[37:11] | No. A couple of couriers, they think. | 不 他们认为是两个通讯员 |
[37:13] | Wait, you said S.A.D., | 等等 你说特别行动部 |
[37:14] | – but I didn’t order any surveillance. – I did. | -我没命令任何监视行动 -是我 |
[37:17] | I thought you said I wasn’t “there yet.” | 我以为你说还不够 |
[37:18] | You weren’t. But that doesn’t mean you were wrong. | 确实没有 但这不意味着你错了 |
[37:21] | Well, how come you couldn’t have said that, | 你怎么没说呢 |
[37:22] | instead of throwing me out of your office? | 你直接把我赶出了办公室 |
[37:23] | Because I don’t know you. | 因为我不认识你 |
[37:25] | And I don’t answer to you. | 我也不向你汇报 |
[37:27] | Now, S.A.D. And the Yemenis are gonna run the interrogation. | 特别行动部和也门官员会进行审讯 |
[37:30] | But you’re the one that knows all this financial shit, | 但你通晓金融事务 |
[37:32] | so I need you there to make sure they know what questions to ask. | 我需要你在场 确保他们问对问题 |
[37:36] | What? N-No. | 什么 不 |
[37:38] | You– I can’t go to Yemen. | 你 我不能去也门 |
[37:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:41] | I’m an analyst. | 我是个分析师 |
[37:42] | I don’t interrogate people; I write reports. | 我不审讯人 我只写报告 |
[37:46] | Well, that’s gonna make a doozy. | 那就不好办了 |
[37:50] | Get on the fucking plane. | 上飞机 |
[38:36] | – Thanks for the ride. – Sir. | -谢谢送我们来 -长官 |
[38:44] | Jim. Good to see you, brother. | 吉姆 很高兴见到你 老兄 |
[38:47] | Matice, this is Dr. Ryan. | 马蒂斯 这是莱恩博士 |
[38:48] | – Matice. – How you doing? | -我是马蒂斯 -你好吗 |
[38:49] | – What you a doctor of? – Economics. | -你是什么博士 -经济学 |
[38:54] | Cool. | 酷 |
[38:57] | Man, I thought you were in Pakistan. | 老兄 我以为你在巴基斯坦 |
[39:00] | No. Back at Langley. | 不 我回兰里了 |
[39:01] | – Headquarters? – Yeah. | -总部吗 -嗯 |
[39:03] | Sorry to hear that, man. | 抱歉听到这消息 老兄 |
[39:06] | What about you? What’s your story, Doctor? | 你呢 博士 |
[39:08] | – Oh, I’m an analyst. – No shit? | -我是个分析师 -真的假的 |
[39:11] | What do you analyze? | 你分析什么 |
[39:13] | Global markets, mostly. | 主要是全球市场 |
[39:15] | Financial aberrations, stuff like that. | 金融异常之类的 |
[39:18] | You got any tips? | 有什么建议吗 |
[39:20] | – Tips? – Stocks and shit. | -建议 -买什么股票之类的 |
[39:23] | Trying to expand my portfolio. | 我想扩大自己的证券投资 |
[39:29] | This is Captain Achmed. | 这是阿合曼上尉 |
[39:30] | He’s gonna be running the interrogation. | 他会负责此次审讯 |
[39:32] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[39:54] | Hey, Archie. | 阿奇 |
[39:57] | Leave your merit badges at the door. | 奖章留在门口 |
[40:08] | This is us. | 我们到了 |
[40:28] | How y’all like that Toby Keith? | 你们喜欢托比·基斯吗 |
[40:32] | I’m actually more of a George Strait man myself. | 我其实更喜欢乔治·斯特雷特 |
[40:37] | “Amarillo By Morning.” | 《阿马里洛的清晨》 |
[40:38] | “All My Ex’s Live in Texas.” | 《所有前任都生活在得州》 |
[40:41] | But to each his own. | 但萝卜青菜各有所爱 |
[40:44] | This one here… is your honcho. | 这个就是你们要找的首脑 |
[40:48] | Omar Rahbini. | 奥马尔·拉比尼 |
[40:50] | Saudi. | 沙特人 |
[40:54] | Bodyguard. | 他的保镖 |
[40:56] | Yemeni driver’s license. | 也门驾照 |
[40:58] | Soufan something or other. | 叫苏凡什么的 |
[40:59] | What is a Saudi doing in Aden? | 沙特人在亚丁干什么 |
[41:02] | Well, he said he was here on business. | 他说是来出差 |
[41:05] | We found that in his briefcase. | 我们在他手提箱里发现了这个 |
[41:08] | Called the number on there, | 打了上面的一个电话 |
[41:09] | got a answering service. | 转到自动答录机上了 |
[41:11] | It’s probably bullshit anyway. | 很可能只是个幌子 |
[41:13] | Did you say one of ’em had a phone? | 你说过他俩有人有部手机 |
[41:32] | Oh, did y’all want a Fanta? | 你们要来点芬达吗 |
[41:48] | Same number as the transfers. | 号码跟转账的是一样 |
[41:56] | Looks like we have a winner. | 看来我们找到了 |
[42:11] | On your feet. Let’s go. Move it. | 起来 走 |
[42:45] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[42:46] | I’ve been at this for hours. | 我在这待了好几个小时了 |
[42:47] | I need some air. | 要出去透透气 |
[43:15] | Can I help you with something, sir? | 先生 需要帮忙吗 |
[43:17] | Where do I get something to eat? | 哪里有吃的 |
[43:47] | I know these guys. | 我认识他们 |
[43:48] | Stay put. | 你待在原地 |
[44:01] | Assalamualaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[44:02] | Mualaikumwasalam. | 也愿你平安 |
[44:03] | We have four more for you, my friend. | 我的朋友 又给你带四个来 |
[44:06] | They were killed in drone strike. | 他们死于无人机空袭 |
[44:27] | You cross off your list. | 从名单中删了 |
[44:30] | We have deal, right? | 我们说好的 对吧 |
[44:32] | Okay, Monty Hall. | 好的 蒙蒂·霍尔 |
[44:34] | Let’s make a deal. | 做个交易吧 |
[45:07] | Thank you, Corporal. That’s all. | 谢谢你 下士 可以了 |
[45:19] | Go ahead. | 吃吧 |
[45:23] | It’s not poison. | 没下毒 |
[46:01] | God be with you, my friend. | 上帝会保佑你的 我的朋友 |
[46:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[46:07] | Get these old boys in the cooler till the doc can I.D. them. | 把尸体放冷藏室 等医生来确认身份 |
[46:17] | Earlier, when I mentioned money transfers, you looked up. | 先前我提到转账时 你抬头了 |
[46:21] | You understood. | 你能听懂我的话 |
[46:24] | I assume you understand me now. | 我想你现在也听得懂 |
[46:30] | Soufan, that’s a, um, Lebanese name, isn’t it? | 苏凡是个黎巴嫩名 对吧 |
[46:39] | Do you do this often? | 你经常干这个吗 |
[46:43] | Kidnapping innocent people off the street and interrogate them. | 从街上绑架无辜的人来审问 |
[46:47] | You’re my first one, actually. | 其实你是第一个 |
[46:51] | How am I doing? | 我做得好吗 |
[46:57] | I’m an analyst. | 我是个分析师 |
[46:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:01] | Well, it means I work behind a desk. | 意思是我坐办公室的 |
[47:07] | What about you, Soufan, what do you do? | 苏凡 你呢 你干嘛的 |
[47:10] | I’m a bodyguard. | 我是个保镖 |
[47:18] | How’d you get those scars on your hands? | 手上的疤是怎么来的 |
[47:22] | It’s an old wound from when I was a boy. | 小时候弄的 旧伤了 |
[47:25] | In Lebanon? | 在黎巴嫩吗 |
[47:33] | Morgue’s straight ahead, that way. | 直走 停尸间在那边 |
[49:13] | The other man… Rahbini. | 另一个人 拉比尼 |
[49:18] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[49:21] | He’s my client. | 他是我的客户 |
[49:28] | You work for him a lot? | 你常给他做保镖吗 |
[49:29] | – First time. – What do you know about him? | -这是第一次 -你知道他些什么 |
[49:33] | Actually, I don’t talk much to my clients. | 事实上我和我客户聊得不多 |
[49:37] | But you do listen. | 但是你可以听 |
[49:42] | Soufan. | 苏凡 |
[49:46] | Have you ever heard the name “Suleiman”? | 你听过”苏莱曼”这个名字吗 |
[49:54] | It’s a common name here. | 这名字在这很常见 |
[49:56] | I’m afraid you’ll have to be more specific. | 你恐怕得再具体点 |
[50:10] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[50:18] | 20 bucks says he wants more money. | 我赌20块他想再要点钱 |
[50:33] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[51:51] | Back in the room, behind the door. | 回房间 躲门后 |
[51:54] | Post. | 站好岗 |
[52:07] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄走 |
[52:20] | – I got you, bro. – Fuck! | -兄弟我来了 -妈的 |
[52:56] | Incoming! | 炮弹 |
[53:04] | Fuckers got the generator! | 这些混蛋炸了发电机 |
[53:16] | We need to secure the front gate! | 我们得守住正门 |
[53:19] | You two, on me! | 你们俩跟着我 |
[53:37] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[53:40] | I said drop it. | 我说了放下武器 |
[53:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[53:54] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[53:56] | Move. | 走 |
[54:24] | No. The other one. | 不是他 是另一个 |
[54:32] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[54:39] | We need armor! | 我们需要防卫 |
[54:42] | Let’s get to the APC! | 去装甲运输车那 |
[54:44] | – Yeah! – We need cover fire! | -好 -我们需要火力掩护 |
[55:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[55:17] | Run! | 快跑 |
[56:13] | Lay down cover fire! | 趴下 火力掩护 |
[56:19] | Move to the APC! | 去装甲运输车那 |
[56:46] | Shoot me. | 开枪啊 |
[56:48] | I drop this and we all die. | 我一扔就同归于尽 |
[56:54] | No. | 不 |
[57:37] | I thought you were an analyst. | 我还以为你真的是位分析师 |
[57:39] | I thought you were a bodyguard. | 我也以为你真的是位保镖 |
[57:46] | It’s you. | 你就是 |
[57:52] | Suleiman. | 苏莱曼 |
[1:01:09] | Mousa. | 穆萨 |
[1:01:12] | Mousa. | 穆萨 |