时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | Local jihadis. | 本地圣战者 |
[01:26] | This one fought in Syria. | 这个曾在叙利亚作战 |
[01:28] | He came back six months ago. | 半年前回到这里 |
[01:30] | These two we also know. | 这俩我们也知道 |
[01:32] | They go to a local mosque. | 他们都去一个当地清真寺 |
[01:35] | It is known for radicalizing youths. | 以让年轻人激进化而闻名 |
[01:46] | They were using TracEuro. | 他们之前在用追踪欧元 |
[01:50] | That explains the extra manpower. | 这就解释了额外的人力 |
[02:59] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[03:08] | – Allahu Akbar. – Allahu. | -真主伟大 -真主 |
[04:41] | Rifle. | 步枪 |
[04:43] | Time of flight, 20 seconds. | 飞行时间 20秒 |
[04:46] | Cease laser. | 终止激光 |
[04:49] | Laser safe. | 激光安全 |
[04:51] | I’m going back out to a one-mile orbit. | 回一英里轨道 |
[04:53] | Do a BDA. | 做个战斗损伤评估 |
[04:58] | Nice shot, bitch. | 射得漂亮 贱人 |
[05:10] | 一击 必杀 | |
[05:12] | Tombstone, Riot Grrl. | 墓碑 防爆女孩 |
[05:13] | Time to change over. | 换班了 |
[05:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:39] | 克里奇空军基地 内华达 印第安斯普林斯 | |
[05:44] | We sent units to check the train, but we didn’t find him. | 我们派小队检查了火车 但没找到他 |
[05:47] | Yeah, because the Metro is the perfect place | 嗯 因为地铁是躲过监控 |
[05:49] | to dump surveillance. Smart. | 最完美的地方 聪明 |
[05:50] | Not smart enough. | 还不够聪明 |
[05:52] | We found his telephone in the trashcan | 我们在一个垃圾桶里发现了他的手机 |
[05:53] | along with a bloody shirt. | 还有一件带血的衬衫 |
[05:55] | Wait, did somebody check the hospitals? | 等等 有人查过医院了吗 |
[05:56] | No one with his description was admitted. | 接收的人没有符合他的描述 |
[06:01] | Capitaine? | 上尉 |
[06:03] | – Bruno. – Jim. | -布鲁诺 -吉姆 |
[06:05] | – Jack. – What’s that? | -杰克 -这是什么 |
[06:08] | Fleury-Mérogis sent over | 弗勒里-梅洛吉斯发来了 |
[06:10] | Mousa bin Suleiman’s prison records. | 穆萨·本·苏莱曼的入狱记录 |
[06:17] | In 23 months, he only had one visitor, | 23个月 他只有一个探视人 |
[06:19] | his brother, Ali bin Suleiman. | 他兄弟 阿里·本·苏莱曼 |
[06:21] | His brother? | 他兄弟 |
[06:23] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:25] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:26] | That’s the man I chased. | 这就是我追的那个人 |
[06:31] | The address he used to sign into visitation is in the 93. | 他探视时签的地址是93 |
[06:35] | 93 Ninety-three? | |
[06:36] | – 93 Department. – A Muslim neighborhood. | -93省 -一个穆斯林社区 |
[06:39] | You can arrange a team and be there in less than an hour. | 在一小时内派一只小队到那 |
[06:47] | You followed him out of the building | 你拿着枪追到外面 |
[06:49] | with your gun out and you didn’t shoot? | 却没开枪 |
[06:52] | There were civilians in the background. | 当时现场还有平民 |
[06:53] | I didn’t have a clean shot. | 我没有开枪的机会 |
[06:57] | If you pull your weapon to shoot, you shoot. | 如果你拿出武器要开枪 就开 |
[13:03] | I’m not allowed to accept currency that’s been defaced, sir. | 我不能接受残币 先生 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, that’s casino policy. | 抱歉 这是赌场的规矩 |
[13:08] | It’s green, ain’t it? | 这是美金吧 |
[13:10] | I ain’t never heard of a bank | 我从没听过哪家银行 |
[13:11] | turning down good old American greenbacks | 会因为上面写了字 |
[13:13] | just ’cause it had some writing on it, have you? | 就拒收美金的 你听说过吗 |
[13:17] | Stanley Kowalski. | 斯坦利·科瓦尔斯基 |
[13:19] | Victor Polizzi. | 维克托·波利齐 |
[13:21] | This is my better half, Blanche Dubois. | 这是我妻子 布兰奇·迪布瓦 |
[13:24] | It’s a pleasure, Victor. | 很荣幸认识你 维克托 |
[13:26] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[13:28] | And your change. | 找您的钱 |
[13:31] | Red, please. | 红色 谢谢 |
[13:38] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[13:44] | 14 red. | 红色14 |
[13:45] | Winner, red. | 红色赢 |
[13:51] | Tell me, Victor. Are you in the service? | 告诉我 维克托 你是军人吗 |
[13:54] | – Uh, yes, ma’am. – I knew it. | -是的 女士 -我就知道 |
[13:58] | Sir? Would you like to place another bet? | 先生 还下注吗 |
[14:00] | Red. | 红色 |
[14:08] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[14:11] | Red five. Winner, red. | 红色5 红色赢 |
[14:14] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[14:22] | Black, all of it. | 黑色 全押 |
[14:32] | Black 22! | 黑色22 |
[14:34] | – Winner, black. – Nice job, buddy. | -黑色赢 -干得好 兄弟 |
[14:41] | Black 22. All of it. | 黑色22 全押 |
[14:46] | Crazy! | 疯了吧 |
[14:47] | – Black 22. – Yes, sir. | -黑色22 -好的 先生 |
[15:00] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[15:09] | Black 22! | 黑色22 |
[15:13] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[15:15] | This is your lucky night, sport. | 今晚是你的幸运夜 兄弟 |
[15:22] | That’s $29,400, sir. | 这里是29400美元 先生 |
[15:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:43] | Okay, I understand how a kid with no options, no future | 我能明白当一个孩子没有选择 没有未来 |
[15:47] | gets seduced by extremism, | 会被极端主义引诱 |
[15:48] | but how does it happen to somebody like him? | 可像他这样的人怎么可能呢 |
[15:50] | I mean, he graduates from the University of Paris Dauphine, | 他毕业于巴黎九大 |
[15:53] | with a degree in business, top five percent of his class. | 商学院 成绩排在班上前5% |
[15:57] | Then he gets arrested for assault, | 然后他因为袭击被捕 |
[15:59] | just throws it all away. Why? | 就抛弃了一切 为什么 |
[16:04] | We have an entire generation of Muslims living here | 我们这生活着一整代的穆斯林 |
[16:06] | who have no jobs, no prospects. | 他们没有工作 没有前途 |
[16:10] | But he got a degree. He got out. | 但他有学位 他走出来了 |
[16:14] | You think a piece of paper changes the way the world sees you? | 你以为一张纸就能改变世人对你的看法吗 |
[16:19] | In America, you can still be an African and an American. | 在美国 你可以既是非洲人又是美国人 |
[16:22] | You can be a Mexican-American, an Italian-American, | 你可以是墨西哥裔美国人 意大利裔美国人 |
[16:24] | a Chinese-American. | 中国裔美国人 |
[16:26] | In France, there are no hyphenates. | 在法国 没有人二者皆是 |
[16:28] | You are either French, or you are not. | 要么你是法国人 要么你不是 |
[16:36] | Here we go… | 到了 |
[16:47] | Come on. Let’s celebrate. | 来吧 来庆祝 |
[16:50] | 30 grand, man. | 三万块 天哪 |
[16:52] | I’ve never seen a winning streak like that. | 我从没见过这样的连胜 |
[16:56] | Where’s the ice? | 冰块在哪 |
[16:57] | Uh, kitchen’s that way. | 厨房在那边 |
[16:59] | Does this work? | 这个能用吗 |
[17:06] | I love these guys. | 我喜欢 |
[17:09] | How does it work? | 这个怎么打开 |
[17:13] | – Can you make this work? – Yeah, here. | -你能打开它吗 -在这 |
[17:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:27] | Hey, what-what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:30] | Wait, wait– whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:32] | Stop. You got to stop… | 停下 你得停下 |
[17:33] | Stop, Blanche. Blanche. You’re drunk. | 停下 布兰奇 布兰奇 你醉了 |
[17:41] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[17:42] | We can’t do this. Your husband is in there. | 我们不能这样 你丈夫在里面 |
[17:44] | Blanche, your husband is… | 布兰奇 你丈夫在 |
[17:46] | You got to stop. You got to stop. | 你得停下 你得停下 |
[17:48] | You got to… | 你得 |
[17:57] | Oh, shit, shit. | 操 操 |
[18:01] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰她 |
[18:05] | Sh– she came on to me, man. | 是她主动的 |
[18:10] | You got to relax, sport. | 你得放松点 兄弟 |
[18:13] | The party’s just getting started. | 派对才刚刚开始 |
[18:25] | Like I said, it is your lucky night. | 我说了 今晚是你的幸运夜 |
[18:32] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:25] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | You were fantastic. | 你太棒了 |
[19:35] | Wasn’t he terrific, Stanley? | 他是不是超棒 斯坦利 |
[19:41] | Where’s the little girl’s room? | 洗手间在哪 |
[19:45] | Over there. | 那边 |
[19:56] | She is something, ain’t she? | 她是个尤物 对吧 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa– hold… | 等等 等等 |
[20:07] | No offense, but I’m not into that. | 无意冒犯 但我对这个不感兴趣 |
[20:10] | The fuck?! What are you fucking doing? | 操 你在干什么 |
[20:13] | Are you fucking crazy? Stop! | 你他妈疯了吗 住手 |
[20:28] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | Don’t hurt him too bad. | 别打得太狠 |
[20:33] | I’m gonna deal with you later. | 我待会再和你算账 |
[20:36] | Go to the car. | 去车里 |
[20:43] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的服务 |
[20:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:57] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[21:00] | Please, take it. | 拜托 拿走吧 |
[21:03] | I don’t want your money, scout. | 我不想要你的钱 年轻人 |
[21:06] | That’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[21:08] | You earned it. | 你挣的 |
[21:59] | – As-salaam alaikum. – Salaam. | -愿你平安 -愿你平安 |
[23:56] | Hey, Capitaine, | 上尉 |
[23:57] | the mosque is open now, | 清真寺现在开门了 |
[23:59] | Hold on. I’m going with you. | 等一下 我和你一起去 |
[24:09] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[24:12] | How could you be in the CIA, | 你明知道你们政府的所作所为 |
[24:14] | knowing everything your government does? | 怎么还加入中情局 |
[24:17] | Well, I figure it’s better to be on the inside, | 我觉得在内部 |
[24:20] | maybe be able to change something, | 也许能改变些什么 |
[24:21] | than be on the outside and not be able to change anything. | 总比在外部束手无策强 |
[24:25] | What’d you do for them? | 你是做什么的 |
[24:28] | I’m an analyst. | 我是分析师 |
[24:30] | For a guy who works behind a desk, | 作为一名文职人员 |
[24:32] | you seem to like the field. | 你似乎挺喜欢出外勤的 |
[24:35] | I think you have everyone fooled. | 我认为你唬住了所有人 |
[24:38] | I think you are a wolf. | 你是一头狼 |
[24:40] | A wolf who plays at being a sheep. | 一头假扮绵羊的狼 |
[24:43] | Capitaine, s’il vous plaît. | 上尉 请来一下 |
[24:47] | Keep up. | 继续装吧 |
[25:49] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[25:50] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[25:56] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[26:01] | As-salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[26:08] | Oui. | 是的 |
[26:14] | No, no? Monsieur? | 没见过吗 先生你呢 |
[26:17] | No? | 没见过吗 |
[26:27] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[26:28] | – Salaam. – Salaam. | -平安 -平安 |
[26:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[28:47] | No. | 没说过 |
[32:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Nothing. They don’t like the game. | 没事 他们不喜欢这个游戏 |
[32:43] | They don’t like this game? | 他们不喜欢 |
[32:45] | Were you playing this game before? | 之前是你们在玩这个游戏吗 |
[32:53] | Who was playing the game? | 那是谁在玩 |
[33:01] | The man who was here. | 之前在这里的那个男人 |
[33:43] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[34:02] | Samir… | 萨米尔 |
[34:11] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[37:50] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[37:52] | We used the VIN number to access the GPS unit in the car. | 我们用车辆识别码连接了车的全球定位系统 |
[37:55] | We’re getting units in place to intercept. | 正在安排小组拦截他 |
[37:58] | Intercept? | 拦截 |
[38:00] | Shouldn’t we follow him? See where he’s going? | 我们不该跟着他 看看他要去哪吗 |
[38:03] | And risk more lives? No. | 危及更多的生命 不 |
[38:07] | We all read the conversations in the video game. | 我们都看到了游戏里的对话 |
[38:10] | He’s going to meet someone. | 他要去和人碰头 |
[38:12] | You have aerial surveillance. | 你能对他进行空中监视 |
[38:14] | We track him, he might lead us back to his cell, | 我们跟踪他 可能会找到他的组织 |
[38:17] | maybe even Suleiman himself. | 甚至带我们去见苏莱曼 |
[38:19] | This direction is taking him towards the Alps | 他正在往阿尔卑斯山的方向去 |
[38:22] | where the drone will lose him in the clouds. | 无人机会因为多云而跟丢他 |
[38:23] | But you’ve already locked into his GPS, | 但你已经锁定了他的全球定位系统 |
[38:26] | so there’s little chance of losing him. | 跟丢的几率很小 |
[38:27] | He is responsible for the death of French citizens | 他要为在法国领土上 |
[38:29] | – on French soil. – Hold on. | -死去的法国公民负责 -等等 |
[38:34] | I’ve been tracking Suleiman since Yemen. | 我从也门开始就在追踪苏莱曼 |
[38:36] | Okay? Whatever he’s planning, | 所以呢 不管他想干什么 |
[38:39] | is a hell of a lot worse than what happened at that apartment. | 都比在那个公寓里发生的要恶劣很多 |
[38:43] | You’ve lost people. | 你失去了一些人 |
[38:44] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[38:47] | But we know he’s going to meet somebody | 但我们知道他要去跟人碰头 |
[38:48] | and we have to be there when he does. | 而且我们必须跟着去 |
[38:51] | If we’re wrong, you get to take him before he reaches the border. | 如果我们错了 你可以在他抵达国界前抓住他 |
[38:54] | But if we’re right, | 但如果我们对了 |
[38:57] | you’re gonna get all of them. | 你就能抓到他们所有人 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | We’ll follow him. | 我们跟着他 |
[39:06] | But he doesn’t cross the border. | 但不能让他跨越国界 |
[39:16] | You ride with her. | 你和她一车 |
[40:10] | Damn, momma. | 妈呀 |
[40:12] | That’s the fourth time she’s gotten laid this week. | 这是她这周第四次和别人上床了 |
[40:16] | Yo, man, this shit’s better than a novella. | 这事比小说还精彩 |
[40:27] | McFly? | 麦克弗莱 |
[40:29] | Hey, what’s up with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[40:32] | You might as well just tell me what happened. | 跟我说说出什么事了 |
[40:35] | Did you accidentally pick up | 你又在弗里蒙特街 |
[40:36] | another tranny on Fremont Street? | 遇到了异装癖 |
[40:37] | Ava, I said let it go. | 艾娃 我说了别提了 |
[40:40] | All right. | 行 |
[40:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[40:50] | Does he know yet? | 他知道吗 |
[40:53] | No. | 不 |
[40:55] | He’s still waiting for him to come home. | 他还在等他回家 |
[41:47] | Where’d this guy come from? | 这家伙是哪来的 |
[41:49] | What do you got? | 你看到了什么 |
[41:51] | Silver Nissan. | 银色日产汽车 |
[41:52] | Never seen it in this area before. | 从来没在这地方见过 |
[41:54] | Well, that’s too fancy to be local. | 那车太好了 不可能是当地人的 |
[41:56] | Right. | 对 |
[42:17] | Okay. I’m gonna get him. | 我来盯着他 |
[42:20] | Who is he looking for? | 他在找谁 |
[42:24] | Gonna drop his picture into Mirc Chat. | 把他的照片放到美克聊天室 |
[42:26] | See what I can get. | 看看能不能找到点东西 |
[42:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[43:02] | What the hell is he doing? | 他干吗呢 |
[43:03] | Got something. | 找到了 |
[43:05] | Abbas Al-Fathi. | 阿巴斯·阿尔法蒂 |
[43:07] | He’s POI, but he’s surveillance only. | 他是个嫌疑人 但只是被监视 |
[43:15] | This ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[43:17] | Sir, we got a situation over here. | 长官 这里有情况 |
[43:19] | Tombstone, what’s up? | 墓碑 怎么了 |
[43:22] | Look at this shit. | 看这个 |
[43:58] | God damn. | 天哪 |
[43:59] | Are they in the target deck? | 他们是目标人物吗 |
[44:00] | One is POI, but he’s surveil only. | 其中一个是嫌疑人 但仅供监视 |
[44:02] | Okay, well, there you have it. | 那就这样吧 |
[44:03] | – There’s nothing you can do. – Seriously? | -你们做不了什么 -认真的 |
[44:06] | We’re just gonna watch these girls | 我们就坐在这里看这些姑娘 |
[44:07] | get robbed or raped or worse? | 被抢劫 强奸或更糟 |
[44:09] | You could run this up the chain of command | 你否决我的提议之前 |
[44:10] | before you shoot me down. | 可以请示一下上级 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:15] | They’re gonna say the same thing. | 他们的答案也是一样 |
[45:03] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[45:12] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[45:20] | Yeah, this is Captain Whitmore over at Creech. | 我是克里奇的惠特莫尔上尉 |
[45:23] | We have a POI: Abbas Al-Fathi. | 有一名嫌犯 阿巴斯·阿尔法蒂 |
[45:26] | He just got shot by an unknown military-aged male. | 刚被一名未知成年男子射杀 |
[45:29] | Looks like he’s now about to rape a female villager. | 他似乎要强奸一名女性村民 |
[45:31] | Request permission to engage. | 请求干预许可 |
[45:53] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[45:55] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[46:11] | Sir, I’ve got a shot. | 长官 我已瞄准 |
[46:13] | Stand down. Stand down. | 停止 停止 |
[46:15] | You do not have authorization to take that shot. | 你没有射击的许可 |
[46:18] | Do you hear me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[46:19] | Acknowledge my fucking order. | 承认我的命令 |
[47:13] | Boy, you just disobeyed a direct order | 小子 你违背了一条直接命令 |
[47:15] | and you broke the rules of engagement. | 还破坏了不干预的原则 |
[47:17] | Tombstone, you are relieved of your post. | 墓碑 你被解职了 |
[47:21] | – Get me an MP. – Yes, sir. | -给我接宪兵队 -是 长官 |
[47:23] | Yes, sir, I’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[47:29] | I see. Yes, sir. | 我明白了 好的长官 |
[47:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:34] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[47:41] | You are fucking lucky. | 你真他妈走运 |
[47:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:26] | God damn. | 天哪 |
[48:29] | That was, like… | 简直了 |
[48:31] | God damn. | 我操了 |
[48:36] | Shit. | 靠 |
[48:43] | Go ahead. | 拿着 |
[48:45] | You earned it. | 你赚的 |