Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:22] Local jihadis. 本地圣战者
[01:26] This one fought in Syria. 这个曾在叙利亚作战
[01:28] He came back six months ago. 半年前回到这里
[01:30] These two we also know. 这俩我们也知道
[01:32] They go to a local mosque. 他们都去一个当地清真寺
[01:35] It is known for radicalizing youths. 以让年轻人激进化而闻名
[01:46] They were using TracEuro. 他们之前在用追踪欧元
[01:50] That explains the extra manpower. 这就解释了额外的人力
[02:59] Allahu Akbar. 真主伟大
[03:08] – Allahu Akbar. – Allahu. -真主伟大 -真主
[04:41] Rifle. 步枪
[04:43] Time of flight, 20 seconds. 飞行时间 20秒
[04:46] Cease laser. 终止激光
[04:49] Laser safe. 激光安全
[04:51] I’m going back out to a one-mile orbit. 回一英里轨道
[04:53] Do a BDA. 做个战斗损伤评估
[04:58] Nice shot, bitch. 射得漂亮 贱人
[05:10] 一击 必杀
[05:12] Tombstone, Riot Grrl. 墓碑 防爆女孩
[05:13] Time to change over. 换班了
[05:15] All right. 好的
[05:39] 克里奇空军基地 内华达 印第安斯普林斯
[05:44] We sent units to check the train, but we didn’t find him. 我们派小队检查了火车 但没找到他
[05:47] Yeah, because the Metro is the perfect place 嗯 因为地铁是躲过监控
[05:49] to dump surveillance. Smart. 最完美的地方 聪明
[05:50] Not smart enough. 还不够聪明
[05:52] We found his telephone in the trashcan 我们在一个垃圾桶里发现了他的手机
[05:53] along with a bloody shirt. 还有一件带血的衬衫
[05:55] Wait, did somebody check the hospitals? 等等 有人查过医院了吗
[05:56] No one with his description was admitted. 接收的人没有符合他的描述
[06:01] Capitaine? 上尉
[06:03] – Bruno. – Jim. -布鲁诺 -吉姆
[06:05] – Jack. – What’s that? -杰克 -这是什么
[06:08] Fleury-Mérogis sent over 弗勒里-梅洛吉斯发来了
[06:10] Mousa bin Suleiman’s prison records. 穆萨·本·苏莱曼的入狱记录
[06:17] In 23 months, he only had one visitor, 23个月 他只有一个探视人
[06:19] his brother, Ali bin Suleiman. 他兄弟 阿里·本·苏莱曼
[06:21] His brother? 他兄弟
[06:23] Wait. 等下
[06:25] That’s him. 就是他
[06:26] That’s the man I chased. 这就是我追的那个人
[06:31] The address he used to sign into visitation is in the 93. 他探视时签的地址是93
[06:35] 93 Ninety-three?
[06:36] – 93 Department. – A Muslim neighborhood. -93省 -一个穆斯林社区
[06:39] You can arrange a team and be there in less than an hour. 在一小时内派一只小队到那
[06:47] You followed him out of the building 你拿着枪追到外面
[06:49] with your gun out and you didn’t shoot? 却没开枪
[06:52] There were civilians in the background. 当时现场还有平民
[06:53] I didn’t have a clean shot. 我没有开枪的机会
[06:57] If you pull your weapon to shoot, you shoot. 如果你拿出武器要开枪 就开
[13:03] I’m not allowed to accept currency that’s been defaced, sir. 我不能接受残币 先生
[13:05] I’m sorry, that’s casino policy. 抱歉 这是赌场的规矩
[13:08] It’s green, ain’t it? 这是美金吧
[13:10] I ain’t never heard of a bank 我从没听过哪家银行
[13:11] turning down good old American greenbacks 会因为上面写了字
[13:13] just ’cause it had some writing on it, have you? 就拒收美金的 你听说过吗
[13:17] Stanley Kowalski. 斯坦利·科瓦尔斯基
[13:19] Victor Polizzi. 维克托·波利齐
[13:21] This is my better half, Blanche Dubois. 这是我妻子 布兰奇·迪布瓦
[13:24] It’s a pleasure, Victor. 很荣幸认识你 维克托
[13:26] Ma’am. 女士
[13:28] And your change. 找您的钱
[13:31] Red, please. 红色 谢谢
[13:38] No more bets. 停止下注
[13:44] 14 red. 红色14
[13:45] Winner, red. 红色赢
[13:51] Tell me, Victor. Are you in the service? 告诉我 维克托 你是军人吗
[13:54] – Uh, yes, ma’am. – I knew it. -是的 女士 -我就知道
[13:58] Sir? Would you like to place another bet? 先生 还下注吗
[14:00] Red. 红色
[14:08] No more bets. 停止下注
[14:11] Red five. Winner, red. 红色5 红色赢
[14:14] How about that? 怎么样
[14:22] Black, all of it. 黑色 全押
[14:32] Black 22! 黑色22
[14:34] – Winner, black. – Nice job, buddy. -黑色赢 -干得好 兄弟
[14:41] Black 22. All of it. 黑色22 全押
[14:46] Crazy! 疯了吧
[14:47] – Black 22. – Yes, sir. -黑色22 -好的 先生
[15:00] No more bets. 停止下注
[15:09] Black 22! 黑色22
[15:13] Oh, my God! 天哪
[15:15] This is your lucky night, sport. 今晚是你的幸运夜 兄弟
[15:22] That’s $29,400, sir. 这里是29400美元 先生
[15:37] Copy. 收到
[15:43] Okay, I understand how a kid with no options, no future 我能明白当一个孩子没有选择 没有未来
[15:47] gets seduced by extremism, 会被极端主义引诱
[15:48] but how does it happen to somebody like him? 可像他这样的人怎么可能呢
[15:50] I mean, he graduates from the University of Paris Dauphine, 他毕业于巴黎九大
[15:53] with a degree in business, top five percent of his class. 商学院 成绩排在班上前5%
[15:57] Then he gets arrested for assault, 然后他因为袭击被捕
[15:59] just throws it all away. Why? 就抛弃了一切 为什么
[16:04] We have an entire generation of Muslims living here 我们这生活着一整代的穆斯林
[16:06] who have no jobs, no prospects. 他们没有工作 没有前途
[16:10] But he got a degree. He got out. 但他有学位 他走出来了
[16:14] You think a piece of paper changes the way the world sees you? 你以为一张纸就能改变世人对你的看法吗
[16:19] In America, you can still be an African and an American. 在美国 你可以既是非洲人又是美国人
[16:22] You can be a Mexican-American, an Italian-American, 你可以是墨西哥裔美国人 意大利裔美国人
[16:24] a Chinese-American. 中国裔美国人
[16:26] In France, there are no hyphenates. 在法国 没有人二者皆是
[16:28] You are either French, or you are not. 要么你是法国人 要么你不是
[16:36] Here we go… 到了
[16:47] Come on. Let’s celebrate. 来吧 来庆祝
[16:50] 30 grand, man. 三万块 天哪
[16:52] I’ve never seen a winning streak like that. 我从没见过这样的连胜
[16:56] Where’s the ice? 冰块在哪
[16:57] Uh, kitchen’s that way. 厨房在那边
[16:59] Does this work? 这个能用吗
[17:06] I love these guys. 我喜欢
[17:09] How does it work? 这个怎么打开
[17:13] – Can you make this work? – Yeah, here. -你能打开它吗 -在这
[17:26] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:27] Hey, what-what are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:30] Wait, wait– whoa, whoa, wait. 等等 等等
[17:32] Stop. You got to stop… 停下 你得停下
[17:33] Stop, Blanche. Blanche. You’re drunk. 停下 布兰奇 布兰奇 你醉了
[17:41] We can’t do this. 我们不能这样
[17:42] We can’t do this. Your husband is in there. 我们不能这样 你丈夫在里面
[17:44] Blanche, your husband is… 布兰奇 你丈夫在
[17:46] You got to stop. You got to stop. 你得停下 你得停下
[17:48] You got to… 你得
[17:57] Oh, shit, shit. 操 操
[18:01] I didn’t touch her. 我没碰她
[18:05] Sh– she came on to me, man. 是她主动的
[18:10] You got to relax, sport. 你得放松点 兄弟
[18:13] The party’s just getting started. 派对才刚刚开始
[18:25] Like I said, it is your lucky night. 我说了 今晚是你的幸运夜
[18:32] What is going on? 怎么回事
[19:25] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[19:28] You were fantastic. 你太棒了
[19:35] Wasn’t he terrific, Stanley? 他是不是超棒 斯坦利
[19:41] Where’s the little girl’s room? 洗手间在哪
[19:45] Over there. 那边
[19:56] She is something, ain’t she? 她是个尤物 对吧
[20:00] Yeah. 对
[20:06] Whoa, whoa, whoa– hold… 等等 等等
[20:07] No offense, but I’m not into that. 无意冒犯 但我对这个不感兴趣
[20:10] The fuck?! What are you fucking doing? 操 你在干什么
[20:13] Are you fucking crazy? Stop! 你他妈疯了吗 住手
[20:28] Baby. 亲爱的
[20:30] Don’t hurt him too bad. 别打得太狠
[20:33] I’m gonna deal with you later. 我待会再和你算账
[20:36] Go to the car. 去车里
[20:43] Thank you for your service. 谢谢你的服务
[20:52] Wait! 等等
[20:57] Take it. 拿走吧
[21:00] Please, take it. 拜托 拿走吧
[21:03] I don’t want your money, scout. 我不想要你的钱 年轻人
[21:06] That’s yours. 这是你的
[21:08] You earned it. 你挣的
[21:59] – As-salaam alaikum. – Salaam. -愿你平安 -愿你平安
[23:56] Hey, Capitaine, 上尉
[23:57] the mosque is open now, 清真寺现在开门了
[23:59] Hold on. I’m going with you. 等一下 我和你一起去
[24:09] Can I ask you something? 我能问你一件事吗
[24:12] How could you be in the CIA, 你明知道你们政府的所作所为
[24:14] knowing everything your government does? 怎么还加入中情局
[24:17] Well, I figure it’s better to be on the inside, 我觉得在内部
[24:20] maybe be able to change something, 也许能改变些什么
[24:21] than be on the outside and not be able to change anything. 总比在外部束手无策强
[24:25] What’d you do for them? 你是做什么的
[24:28] I’m an analyst. 我是分析师
[24:30] For a guy who works behind a desk, 作为一名文职人员
[24:32] you seem to like the field. 你似乎挺喜欢出外勤的
[24:35] I think you have everyone fooled. 我认为你唬住了所有人
[24:38] I think you are a wolf. 你是一头狼
[24:40] A wolf who plays at being a sheep. 一头假扮绵羊的狼
[24:43] Capitaine, s’il vous plaît. 上尉 请来一下
[24:47] Keep up. 继续装吧
[25:49] Allahu Akbar. 真主伟大
[25:50] Allahu Akbar. 真主伟大
[25:56] Allahu Akbar. 真主伟大
[26:01] As-salaam alaikum. 愿你平安
[26:08] Oui. 是的
[26:14] No, no? Monsieur? 没见过吗 先生你呢
[26:17] No? 没见过吗
[26:27] Au revoir. 再见
[26:28] – Salaam. – Salaam. -平安 -平安
[26:54] No. 不认识
[28:47] No. 没说过
[32:38] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[32:39] Nothing. They don’t like the game. 没事 他们不喜欢这个游戏
[32:43] They don’t like this game? 他们不喜欢
[32:45] Were you playing this game before? 之前是你们在玩这个游戏吗
[32:53] Who was playing the game? 那是谁在玩
[33:01] The man who was here. 之前在这里的那个男人
[33:43] Mama? 妈妈
[34:02] Samir… 萨米尔
[34:11] Mama? 妈妈
[37:50] There he is. 他在那儿
[37:52] We used the VIN number to access the GPS unit in the car. 我们用车辆识别码连接了车的全球定位系统
[37:55] We’re getting units in place to intercept. 正在安排小组拦截他
[37:58] Intercept? 拦截
[38:00] Shouldn’t we follow him? See where he’s going? 我们不该跟着他 看看他要去哪吗
[38:03] And risk more lives? No. 危及更多的生命 不
[38:07] We all read the conversations in the video game. 我们都看到了游戏里的对话
[38:10] He’s going to meet someone. 他要去和人碰头
[38:12] You have aerial surveillance. 你能对他进行空中监视
[38:14] We track him, he might lead us back to his cell, 我们跟踪他 可能会找到他的组织
[38:17] maybe even Suleiman himself. 甚至带我们去见苏莱曼
[38:19] This direction is taking him towards the Alps 他正在往阿尔卑斯山的方向去
[38:22] where the drone will lose him in the clouds. 无人机会因为多云而跟丢他
[38:23] But you’ve already locked into his GPS, 但你已经锁定了他的全球定位系统
[38:26] so there’s little chance of losing him. 跟丢的几率很小
[38:27] He is responsible for the death of French citizens 他要为在法国领土上
[38:29] – on French soil. – Hold on. -死去的法国公民负责 -等等
[38:34] I’ve been tracking Suleiman since Yemen. 我从也门开始就在追踪苏莱曼
[38:36] Okay? Whatever he’s planning, 所以呢 不管他想干什么
[38:39] is a hell of a lot worse than what happened at that apartment. 都比在那个公寓里发生的要恶劣很多
[38:43] You’ve lost people. 你失去了一些人
[38:44] I’ve been there. 我也经历过
[38:47] But we know he’s going to meet somebody 但我们知道他要去跟人碰头
[38:48] and we have to be there when he does. 而且我们必须跟着去
[38:51] If we’re wrong, you get to take him before he reaches the border. 如果我们错了 你可以在他抵达国界前抓住他
[38:54] But if we’re right, 但如果我们对了
[38:57] you’re gonna get all of them. 你就能抓到他们所有人
[39:02] Okay. 好吧
[39:04] We’ll follow him. 我们跟着他
[39:06] But he doesn’t cross the border. 但不能让他跨越国界
[39:16] You ride with her. 你和她一车
[40:10] Damn, momma. 妈呀
[40:12] That’s the fourth time she’s gotten laid this week. 这是她这周第四次和别人上床了
[40:16] Yo, man, this shit’s better than a novella. 这事比小说还精彩
[40:27] McFly? 麦克弗莱
[40:29] Hey, what’s up with you? 你怎么啦
[40:32] You might as well just tell me what happened. 跟我说说出什么事了
[40:35] Did you accidentally pick up 你又在弗里蒙特街
[40:36] another tranny on Fremont Street? 遇到了异装癖
[40:37] Ava, I said let it go. 艾娃 我说了别提了
[40:40] All right. 行
[40:42] Jesus. 天啊
[40:50] Does he know yet? 他知道吗
[40:53] No. 不
[40:55] He’s still waiting for him to come home. 他还在等他回家
[41:47] Where’d this guy come from? 这家伙是哪来的
[41:49] What do you got? 你看到了什么
[41:51] Silver Nissan. 银色日产汽车
[41:52] Never seen it in this area before. 从来没在这地方见过
[41:54] Well, that’s too fancy to be local. 那车太好了 不可能是当地人的
[41:56] Right. 对
[42:17] Okay. I’m gonna get him. 我来盯着他
[42:20] Who is he looking for? 他在找谁
[42:24] Gonna drop his picture into Mirc Chat. 把他的照片放到美克聊天室
[42:26] See what I can get. 看看能不能找到点东西
[42:28] Copy that. 收到
[43:02] What the hell is he doing? 他干吗呢
[43:03] Got something. 找到了
[43:05] Abbas Al-Fathi. 阿巴斯·阿尔法蒂
[43:07] He’s POI, but he’s surveillance only. 他是个嫌疑人 但只是被监视
[43:15] This ain’t good. 这可不妙
[43:17] Sir, we got a situation over here. 长官 这里有情况
[43:19] Tombstone, what’s up? 墓碑 怎么了
[43:22] Look at this shit. 看这个
[43:58] God damn. 天哪
[43:59] Are they in the target deck? 他们是目标人物吗
[44:00] One is POI, but he’s surveil only. 其中一个是嫌疑人 但仅供监视
[44:02] Okay, well, there you have it. 那就这样吧
[44:03] – There’s nothing you can do. – Seriously? -你们做不了什么 -认真的
[44:06] We’re just gonna watch these girls 我们就坐在这里看这些姑娘
[44:07] get robbed or raped or worse? 被抢劫 强奸或更糟
[44:09] You could run this up the chain of command 你否决我的提议之前
[44:10] before you shoot me down. 可以请示一下上级
[44:13] Okay. 好吧
[44:15] They’re gonna say the same thing. 他们的答案也是一样
[45:03] The fuck? 什么鬼
[45:12] Mama! 妈妈
[45:20] Yeah, this is Captain Whitmore over at Creech. 我是克里奇的惠特莫尔上尉
[45:23] We have a POI: Abbas Al-Fathi. 有一名嫌犯 阿巴斯·阿尔法蒂
[45:26] He just got shot by an unknown military-aged male. 刚被一名未知成年男子射杀
[45:29] Looks like he’s now about to rape a female villager. 他似乎要强奸一名女性村民
[45:31] Request permission to engage. 请求干预许可
[45:53] Come on, come on. 拜托 拜托
[45:55] We got to do something. 我们得做点什么
[46:11] Sir, I’ve got a shot. 长官 我已瞄准
[46:13] Stand down. Stand down. 停止 停止
[46:15] You do not have authorization to take that shot. 你没有射击的许可
[46:18] Do you hear me?! 你听到了吗
[46:19] Acknowledge my fucking order. 承认我的命令
[47:13] Boy, you just disobeyed a direct order 小子 你违背了一条直接命令
[47:15] and you broke the rules of engagement. 还破坏了不干预的原则
[47:17] Tombstone, you are relieved of your post. 墓碑 你被解职了
[47:21] – Get me an MP. – Yes, sir. -给我接宪兵队 -是 长官
[47:23] Yes, sir, I’m here. 是的 我在
[47:29] I see. Yes, sir. 我明白了 好的长官
[47:33] Okay. 好的
[47:34] Copy that, sir. 收到 长官
[47:41] You are fucking lucky. 你真他妈走运
[47:45] Let’s go. 走吧
[48:26] God damn. 天哪
[48:29] That was, like… 简直了
[48:31] God damn. 我操了
[48:36] Shit. 靠
[48:43] Go ahead. 拿着
[48:45] You earned it. 你赚的
杰克·莱恩

文章导航

Previous Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号