时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:43] | He let him go. | 他放他走了 |
[02:46] | Cluzet… | 克鲁塞 |
[02:53] | We’re taking a big risk not grabbing this guy right now. | 不抓他可是冒了很大的风险 |
[02:56] | So you’ve said. | 你说过了 |
[02:58] | Multiple times. | 很多次 |
[02:59] | And you’re still sure he’s going to lead us back to Suleiman? | 你还是确定他能带我们找到苏莱曼 |
[03:03] | I can’t be sure of anything. | 我无法确定任何事 |
[03:05] | You saw the same message I did. He’s meeting someone. | 我们看到的信息相同 他要去见一个人 |
[03:09] | Someone, but not Suleiman. | 但不是苏莱曼 |
[03:11] | If we took the brother now, | 如果我们拿下他兄弟 |
[03:13] | it would take, what, hours, | 得花几小时 |
[03:14] | days to get him to talk? | 几天才让他开口 |
[03:16] | No. | 不行 |
[03:17] | This way, he leads us back to his cell | 这样他才能带我们找到他的组织 |
[03:19] | or he leads us to a location of an attack they’re planning. | 或者是他们正在策划的袭击地点 |
[03:21] | Yes, it’s a gamble, but… | 这是在赌 但 |
[03:24] | it’s one worth taking. | 很值得 |
[03:25] | I prefer bird in hand. | 我更喜欢做有把握的事 |
[03:37] | So, you know what Islam means? | 你知道”伊斯兰”是什么意思吗 |
[03:40] | “Submission.” | “服从” |
[03:41] | That’s what they want. | 这就是他们想要的 |
[03:43] | They want us to bow to their way of life. | 他们要我们服从他们的生活方式 |
[03:46] | I say fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[03:48] | This country is being taken over from the inside. | 这个国家已经从内部被占领了 |
[03:52] | It’s not even French anymore. | 已经不是法国的了 |
[03:55] | And if we’re not careful, | 如果我们不小心 |
[03:57] | if we keep letting them in, | 继续让他们进来 |
[03:59] | it’s sharia for all of us. | 就都得遵守伊斯兰教法了 |
[04:01] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[04:04] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[04:06] | A rosary? | 念珠 |
[04:08] | It’s a Tasbih. | 是伊斯兰赞珠 |
[04:11] | I use it when I’m unable to pray. | 我无法祷告 |
[04:15] | Or when I need Allah to grant me restraint. | 或者需要阿拉克制我的时候 就用它 |
[04:27] | Still no word on the whereabouts | 上个月在阿勒波附近 |
[04:29] | of 12 doctors and aid workers | 失踪的12名医生和救援人员 |
[04:32] | who went missing last month near Aleppo. | 依然下落不明 |
[04:34] | The doctors were part of a multinational aid organization | 那些医生是由在叙利亚 |
[04:37] | in Syria to set up medical facilities | 设立治疗内战受害者的医疗设施的 |
[04:40] | to treat victims of the ongoing civil war… | 跨国救援组织派出去的 |
[06:26] | Wa alaikum as-salaam. | 也愿你平安 |
[07:10] | So, Dr. Ryan, | 莱恩博士 |
[07:12] | do you have a woman in your life? | 你有过女朋友吗 |
[07:14] | Or a man? | 或者男朋友 |
[07:17] | Woman. | 有女朋友 |
[07:19] | Well, we haven’t actually gone on a date yet. | 我们还没约会过 |
[07:23] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[07:24] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[07:25] | A few times. | 几次 |
[07:27] | How many’s a few? | 几次是多少次 |
[07:28] | Four. | 四次 |
[07:30] | But that’s it for me. | 但我受够了 |
[07:31] | No more. | 不结了 |
[07:33] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[07:37] | This woman of yours, do you actually like her? | 你这个女朋友 你真的喜欢她吗 |
[07:40] | Or is it, uh, a distraction? | 还是消遣一下 |
[07:43] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[07:45] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[07:47] | Text her. Ask her out. | 发短信约她 |
[07:56] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[07:59] | I’m just asking, how are things? | 我就问问 事情怎么样 |
[08:00] | “Things”? | “事情” |
[08:02] | You want to have sex with this woman? | 你想跟她上床吗 |
[08:04] | Be confident, sexy, funny. | 那就自信 性感 风趣一点 |
[08:07] | You are a wolf, remember? | 你是匹狼 记得吗 |
[08:15] | What does it say? | 怎么写的 |
[08:16] | “I’ve been thinking about you. I want to see you again. | “我一直在想你 想再见你一面 |
[08:19] | Drinks soon?” | 喝一杯吗” |
[08:20] | Now, that is a man with balls. | 这才是有种的男人嘛 |
[08:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Hopefully she doesn’t think you’re creepy. | 希望她不会觉得你鬼祟 |
[08:30] | – What? – American women | -什么 -美国女人 |
[08:32] | are different than French. | 和法国的不一样 |
[08:34] | They can be very uptight. | 有的很保守 |
[09:15] | 杰克 我一直在想你 想再见你一面 喝一杯吗 | |
[09:20] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是故意吓你的 |
[09:22] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[09:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:25] | Those Ebola cultures just came in from the field. | 埃博拉培养菌刚从基地送来 |
[09:28] | From that new patient in Liberia they just discovered. | 是他们刚在利比亚发现的新病人 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I’ll take a look. | 好 我会看的 |
[09:33] | They think it’s a relapse, which would explain | 他们觉得是复发 |
[09:36] | why there’s no other way to source it. | 所以没有其他方式找到源头 |
[09:37] | But he never showed up on any previous patient lists, right? | 但他没在病患名单上出现过吧 |
[09:41] | They think he just wasn’t that sick the first time around, | 他们觉得他第一次生病时不严重 |
[09:43] | so he didn’t tell anybody. | 所以没跟别人说 |
[09:45] | It’s just, I don’t know if that makes sense. | 不知道有没有可能 |
[09:50] | I’ll take a look at the slides, too. | 我也会看载玻片的 |
[09:52] | Great. | 好 |
[09:55] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[09:57] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:01] | This guy… | 有个人 |
[10:04] | He used to work for my dad. | 原来给我爸干活 |
[10:05] | He… just asked me out. | 想约我出去 |
[10:09] | Is it that guy that got picked up in the helicopter? | 是直升机接走的那个吗 |
[10:12] | He’s got this, like, | 他在政府 |
[10:13] | ordinary job working for the government in doing logistics. | 有一份普通工作 在国务院 |
[10:16] | State Department. I don’t know. | 负责物流 我也不清楚 |
[10:20] | he’s kind of like a type B, | 应该是随遇而安 |
[10:23] | type C kind of guy. | 普普通通的人 |
[10:26] | And how is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[10:27] | It’s just not my norm. | 不是我的型啊 |
[10:28] | Exactly. This might be progress. | 没错 这或许是个进步 |
[10:33] | You don’t need somebody just like you. | 你不需要跟你一样的人 |
[10:37] | You’re curious about the guy. | 你对他好奇 |
[10:38] | Go out with him, see what happens. | 就约他出去 看看进展 |
[13:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:14] | All right, all right. | 行了 |
[13:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:52] | Do you see him? | 能看见他吗 |
[14:54] | It’s too dark; the visibility sucks. | 太暗了 能见度很差 |
[14:59] | There’s something coming up. | 前面有东西 |
[15:00] | What is that? Is that a hotel? | 是什么 酒店吗 |
[15:03] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[15:05] | It’s a ski resort. | 是滑雪场 |
[15:11] | We need gas and cigarettes. | 我们需要汽油和香烟 |
[15:52] | Go. | 走 |
[15:54] | – Be careful. – You, you, you, you, you. | -小心 -你你你 |
[16:01] | Go. | 快走 |
[20:06] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[20:26] | Did she text you back? | 她回你短信了吗 |
[20:28] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[20:30] | Let me guess, that’s bad. | 我猜猜 不是好事 |
[20:32] | You said she’s a doctor, right? | 你说她是医生 对吧 |
[20:34] | Doctors are busy. | 医生很忙 |
[20:36] | Or she’s an idiot. | 或者她是笨蛋 |
[20:38] | I would have texted you back. | 我肯定会回你的 |
[21:01] | You lost him. | 你把他跟丢了 |
[21:03] | We lost him. | 是我们跟丢了 |
[21:04] | Hey, this is a team effort. | 我们是个小组 |
[21:06] | You’re in the car, too. | 你也在车里 |
[21:07] | Well, you’re the one driving, so you lost him. | 是你开的车 所以是你跟丢的 |
[21:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:13] | Ah, the ski chalet. Look. | 滑雪木屋 看 |
[21:19] | That’s his vehicle. | 那是他的车 |
[21:57] | Clear. | 没人 |
[22:00] | I’m going to talk to the clerk, see if anyone checked in. | 我去和前台聊聊 看看有没有人入住 |
[22:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:15] | The tracks are fresh. | 车痕是新的 |
[22:18] | He switched vehicles. | 他换车了 |
[22:25] | Capitaine? Capitaine? | 上尉 上尉 |
[23:23] | Ryan, down! | 莱恩 趴下 |
[24:35] | All right, just let me see. | 让我看看 |
[24:37] | – Let me see. Let me see. – What are you doing? Go follow him! | -让我看看 -你在干吗 跟上他 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:44] | Call an ambulance. Call an ambu…! | 叫救护车 叫救 |
[24:48] | Go. Go. Follow him. | 快跟着他 |
[27:22] | Listen to me. Where…? | 听我说 地点 |
[27:25] | Where’s the attack? | 袭击地点在哪 |
[29:31] | Hey, Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[29:32] | Don’t take it home with you. | 别让这事成为负担 |
[29:34] | Get laid, get drunk. | 约个炮 喝点酒 |
[29:36] | Just don’t go home and think. | 别回家乱想 |
[29:46] | 凯西 一条新短信 | |
[30:00] | If you need to call me, call me. | 需要打给我 就打 |
[30:01] | I’ll talk you down. | 我帮你冷静 |
[30:03] | But you better really need to call me. | 但你是真的要再打 |
[30:29] | Don’t judge me. It’s my first crab. | 别笑我 我第一次吃螃蟹 |
[30:31] | I am judging you right now. | 我现在就在笑你 |
[30:34] | Come on. | 使劲 |
[30:37] | Like you mean it. | 用力 |
[30:40] | – Oh, my gosh. – That was in my eye. | -天啊 -进眼睛里了 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Well, I deserved it. | 没事 我活该 |
[30:45] | I’m really glad we… we did this tonight. | 我很开心今晚能出来 |
[30:48] | Well, it was either you, or Ebola cultures, so… | 不见你就得见埃博拉培养菌 所以 |
[30:52] | I think you made the right call. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[30:55] | – We’ll see. – We will see. | -走着瞧 -走着瞧 |
[30:59] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:00] | – Oh, just, my glass has a chip. – Oh, let’s get another one. | -我杯子裂了 -再拿一个吧 |
[31:04] | It’s okay. I can just drink from the other side. | 没事 我用另一边喝 |
[31:06] | So easy. Watch this. : Hey, yeah. | 很简单的 看着 你好 |
[31:12] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah, I hope so, ’cause, uh, | 我希望 因为 |
[31:14] | this lady almost cut her lip on a glass in your restaurant. | 这位女士差点就被你餐厅的酒杯割到嘴了 |
[31:16] | It’s totally fine. | 真没事 |
[31:17] | I’m very sorry, ma’am. I’ll get you another glass. | 非常抱歉 女士 我帮你换一个 |
[31:19] | What kind of place are you running here? | 你这怎么开的店 |
[31:22] | – Excuse me? – I said what kind of place are you running here? | -什么 -我说你这怎么开的店 |
[31:27] | Maybe we should get you some reservations | 要不我们帮你在别家 |
[31:29] | – at some other place. – You know what? | -定个位子吧 -知道吗 |
[31:30] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[31:32] | Jack, I… | 杰克 我 |
[31:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:39] | Bear paws, this guy. | 熊掌啊 这人 |
[31:41] | Always forgets the back. | 总是忘了背伤 |
[31:42] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次什么时候睡的觉 |
[31:44] | – You look like hell. – Thanks. | -脸色太差了 -谢谢 |
[31:46] | This is Cathy, my date. Be nice. | 这是凯西 我的约会对象 友好点 |
[31:48] | Cathy, this is Buster. | 凯西 这是巴斯特 |
[31:49] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[31:51] | You’re too good for him. | 他配不上你 |
[31:52] | I can already tell. | 我看出来了 |
[31:54] | I’ll get that glass. | 我去拿杯子 |
[32:00] | So, Buster is who? | 巴斯特是谁 |
[32:03] | An old friend of my dad’s. | 我爸的老朋友 |
[32:05] | They were, uh, cops together in Baltimore. | 他们以前在巴尔的摩一起当警察 |
[32:08] | Your dad’s retired now? | 你爸退休了吗 |
[32:10] | You could say that, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[32:11] | He, uh, he passed away a while back. | 他去世一段时间了 |
[32:13] | – Shit. I’m-I’m sorry. – Oh, no, please, don’t worry about it. | -对不起 -不 没事的 |
[32:16] | It was, uh… the year before I went to college. | 是我上大学前的那年了 |
[32:19] | Lymphoma. | 淋巴癌 |
[32:22] | This place actually brings back a lot of memories. | 这里勾起了很多回忆 |
[32:25] | I had my first beer with him right over at that bar. | 我第一次喝啤酒就是跟他在那张吧台 |
[32:30] | Because that was the night | 因为那晚 |
[32:31] | I saw my girlfriend kissing my best friend. | 我看到我女友和我铁哥们亲嘴了 |
[32:33] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. | -不 -是的 |
[32:35] | Billy fuckin’ Egner. | 可恶的比利·艾格纳 |
[32:38] | The two of us just sat there drinking some beers. | 我们俩就坐在那喝啤酒 |
[32:42] | I remember he didn’t say hardly anything at all, and then… | 我记得他几乎没说话 然后 |
[32:46] | all of a sudden he just turned to me, and he said… | 他突然扭头对我说 |
[32:48] | “Whenever you’re ready.” | “你准备好就可以开始了” |
[32:50] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[32:52] | To move on, I guess. | 向前看吧 |
[32:55] | And he was right. I did. | 他是对的 我向前看了 |
[32:56] | I mean, eventually. | 反正最后这么做了 |
[32:59] | It’s a nice story. | 故事不错 |
[33:01] | Though I’m not sure you’ve moved on from Billy. | 但你真的忘了比利吗 |
[33:04] | Billy who? | 哪个比利 |
[33:11] | – Thank you. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[33:14] | So, what exactly does | 国务院供应链物流 |
[33:16] | a State Department supply chain logistician do? | 到底是做什么的 |
[33:22] | You actually remember that? | 你真的记住了 |
[33:23] | I remember that. | 是的 |
[33:27] | It’s, um… extremely boring. | 非常无聊 |
[33:32] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[33:37] | Supply chain logistics, it’s, uh… | 供应链物流就是 |
[33:40] | when our people go overseas– | 当我们的人出国 |
[33:43] | ambassadors or State Department officials– they need… | 大使或者国务院的人 他们要 |
[33:47] | stuff, like… | 一些东西 |
[33:49] | housing and furniture and computers and food. | 比如住宿 家具 电脑和食物 |
[33:53] | So I’m just the guy to make sure | 我要确保对的东西 |
[33:54] | the right stuff gets on the right plane. Or ship. | 没上错飞机 或者船 |
[33:58] | It’s just a lot of manifests and receipts. | 有很多货单和收据 |
[34:01] | Receipts. | 收据 |
[34:02] | And manifests. Remember manifests, | 还有货单 记住货单 |
[34:04] | ’cause that’s really the exciting stuff. | 这个才有意思 |
[34:08] | I won’t forget the manifests. | 我不会忘的 |
[34:12] | – I won’t ask again, either. – That’s… There you go. | -我也不会再问了 -这就对啦 |
[34:16] | Hard currency’s an antiquated idea. | 硬通货这个概念过时了 |
[34:18] | So you’re looking at a guy who’s ahead of his time. | 所以你面前的男人已经超时代了 |
[34:23] | Well, this is me. | 我到了 |
[34:24] | Well, I had a… really wonderful night, | 今晚很开心 |
[34:27] | and, uh, if it’s okay, I’d love to call you again. | 如果可以 我想再给你打电话 |
[34:32] | You could. | 可以 |
[34:33] | Or you could just come up now. | 或者你可以现在去我家 |
[34:40] | That’s true. | 也是 |
[34:59] | This is a nice place. | 这里真漂亮 |
[35:02] | I obviously chose the wrong profession. | 我明显选错职业了 |
[35:24] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |