时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | 306 confirmed dead so far | 在这场毁灭性和无耻的袭击中 |
[01:35] | in this devastating and brazen attack on innocent Parisians… | 已经有306名无辜的巴黎市民确认死亡 |
[01:43] | Claiming responsibility for the assault | 声称对此次袭击负责的是 |
[01:45] | is a Lebanese-born Syrian, Mousa bin Suleiman. | 一名出生在黎巴嫩的叙利亚人 穆萨·本·苏莱曼 |
[01:50] | This morning, he released the following video. | 今天早晨 他发布了以下视频 |
[01:53] | I regret the death of children and women. | 我对孩子和妇女们的死亡而感到遗憾 |
[01:57] | Our children die every day. | 我们这儿每天都有孩子死去 |
[02:01] | Paris was only the beginning. | 巴黎仅仅是个开始 |
[02:12] | He just posted these videos. | 他刚刚发布了这些视频 |
[02:14] | It’s smart, sophisticated propaganda. | 很聪明 精明的宣传 |
[02:20] | For the aspiring jihadi youth. | 尤其是对那些有抱负的圣战青年 |
[02:27] | It’s a fucking music video. | 这就是个音乐录像带 |
[02:34] | And this last one is a call to arms | 而这最后一个则是在呼吁全世界 |
[02:36] | for all Muslims around the world. | 所有穆斯林武装起来 |
[02:44] | But he isn’t Muslim. | 但他不是穆斯林 |
[02:47] | He’s just a fucking psychopath. | 他只是个该死的心理变态 |
[02:49] | No, that’s what he wants you to believe. | 不 他想让你这么认为 |
[02:51] | So you would react to him emotionally. | 这样你就会对他产生情绪化的反应 |
[03:24] | – Could’ve stopped it. – Oh, really? | -本来可以阻止的 -真的吗 |
[03:28] | You have a cape on under that shirt? | 你衬衫下面藏着超人斗篷吗 |
[03:30] | The brother. Ali Suleiman. | 他的兄弟 阿里·苏莱曼 |
[03:33] | He wasn’t just in Paris for the wire transfer. | 他到巴黎来不只是为了转账 |
[03:35] | He was in Paris for this. | 是为了这场袭击 |
[03:38] | He knew what was gonna happen. | 他知道会发生什么 |
[03:41] | And he knew where. | 而且他知道地点 |
[03:45] | And if I hadn’t shot him… | 如果我没有射杀他 |
[03:54] | A friend of mine in the Bureau told me a story. | 我在局里的一个朋友跟我讲了个故事 |
[03:58] | After 9/11, | 911事件之后 |
[04:00] | a guy who worked for American Airlines | 一个在美国航空工作的家伙 |
[04:02] | called the FBI tip line to turn himself in. | 打了联调局的举报热线来自首 |
[04:06] | He was working at Dulles the morning of the attacks, | 发生袭击的那天早上他在杜勒斯机场工作 |
[04:09] | checking tickets at the gate– business as usual. | 在登机口检票 和往常一样 |
[04:13] | And these two Middle Eastern fellas come through the line. | 然后有两个中东的伙计排到了 |
[04:17] | They presented their boarding passes, | 他们出示了自己的登机牌 |
[04:19] | he checked them in and waved them on through. | 他检查了他们的机票 然后让他们通过 |
[04:22] | As they’re walking away, | 当他们走过的时候 |
[04:26] | he happened to look down at their shoes, | 他碰巧低头看到了他们的鞋子 |
[04:31] | and he notices they’re cheap. | 他注意到那些鞋子很廉价 |
[04:35] | Scuffed up. | 而且磨损严重 |
[04:37] | They don’t match the first-class tickets | 和头等舱的机票 |
[04:39] | or pressed collared shirts and new khaki pants. | 压领衬衫或新卡其裤都不相配 |
[04:44] | One hour later, those men | 一小时之后 那些人 |
[04:46] | flew that Boeing 757 into the side of the Pentagon. | 把那架波音757撞向了五角大楼的一侧 |
[05:01] | He blamed himself for putting those hijackers onto the plane, | 他怪自己让那些劫机者上了飞机 |
[05:04] | but what should he have done? | 但是他又能怎么做呢 |
[05:06] | Called airport security because they had dirty shoes? | 难道因为他们穿着脏鞋子就去叫机场保安吗 |
[05:09] | Of course not. That would have been irrational. | 当然不行 因为那样并不理智 |
[05:12] | And you… | 而你 |
[05:15] | blaming yourself for this… | 因此责怪自己 |
[05:21] | …that’s irrational, too. | 也是不理智的 |
[05:28] | Not to mention narcissistic. | 更不用说还这么自恋 |
[08:44] | – He set it up. – Do you knock? | -是他策划的 -你就不会敲门吗 |
[08:46] | He set it up. | 是他策划的 |
[08:48] | Set what up? | 策划什么 |
[08:49] | They attacked the church during a funeral service | 他们袭击了一个正在为一名天主教牧师 |
[08:51] | for a Catholic priest who had been stabbed to death | 举办葬礼的教堂 而牧师在三天之前的 |
[08:53] | in a mugging three days prior. | 一场抢劫中被捅死了 |
[08:59] | Okay, explain. | 好吧 说清楚 |
[09:00] | The attack happened on a weekday. | 这次袭击发生在工作日 |
[09:02] | That church should have been empty. | 那所教堂本应该没有人 |
[09:04] | How did he know that it would be filled | 他是怎么知道那里会有那么多 |
[09:05] | with other priests and dignitaries? | 牧师和高官显贵 |
[09:07] | Because he researched his target. | 因为他对目标进行了研究 |
[09:09] | He took out that priest knowing | 是他杀害了牧师 |
[09:11] | exactly what would happen. | 他很清楚会发生什么 |
[12:06] | – Bonjour. – Bonjour. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:56] | “Mousa”? | 缪萨 |
[14:20] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Site of the attack is across the street | 攻击地点在 |
[14:34] | from the Uruguayan consulate in Paris. | 乌拉圭驻巴黎领事馆对面 |
[14:37] | Their security CCTV caught these. | 他们的监视录像拍到了这些 |
[14:40] | Now, those of you on the Eastern European desks | 负责东欧的同事 |
[14:42] | should recognize this man, | 应该能认出他 |
[14:43] | Ansor Dudayev, “the Chechen.” | 安索达·杜达耶夫 也称”车臣” |
[14:45] | He cut his teeth in the Soviet/Chechen War. | 他在苏联车臣战争中磕掉一颗牙 |
[14:47] | Highly proficient in explosives and chemical weapons. | 精通炸药和化学武器 |
[14:50] | Veterans of Iraq can thank Mr. Dudayev for pioneering the use | 伊拉克的老兵可以感谢杜达耶夫开创了 |
[14:53] | of force penetrating explosive devices used to pierce U.S. armor. | 使用炸药炸穿美军装甲部队的先河 |
[14:57] | Now, another familiar face is Jabir Zarif, | 另一张熟悉的面孔是贾比尔·扎里夫 |
[15:01] | former intelligence officer with Afghan NDS. | 前阿富汗国安局情报人员 |
[15:04] | The other guy here, we’re still trying to I.D. him, | 我们正与法国国内安全总局合作 |
[15:06] | and we’re working with DGSI on that. | 试图找出另外这个人的身份 |
[15:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:13] | The delivery system was three Russian-made artillery shells. | 运输系统使用了三个俄罗斯制炮弹壳 |
[15:17] | Most likely supplied to the Syrian Army, | 极有可能是从之前运往 |
[15:19] | then stolen from government stockpiles. | 叙利亚军队的政府储备中窃取的 |
[15:21] | They rigged the shells with blasting caps. | 他们在周围装上了雷管 |
[15:23] | A charge big enough to rupture the casing | 只要有足够大的电流便能使弹壳破裂 |
[15:24] | allowing the sarin to vent out. | 散发出沙林气体 |
[15:27] | Nate. | 内特 |
[15:30] | I don’t see any direct threat to the United States, | 我不认为这对美国有直接威胁 |
[15:32] | so I’m going to suggest to the president | 我会向总统建议 |
[15:34] | we let the French handle this. | 让法国人处理这事 |
[15:35] | Yeah, well, if I may… | 如果可以的话 |
[15:36] | Mr. Secretary, with all due respect, | 部长先生 恕我直言 |
[15:38] | this guy’s made it clear that the West is his enemy. | 此人已公开声明西方国家是他的敌人 |
[15:42] | He killed American soldiers in Yemen. | 他在也门杀了美国士兵 |
[15:44] | 27 of those people in the church were Americans. | 那个教堂里有27个美国人 |
[15:49] | This is not a French problem. This is a world problem. | 这不是法国的问题 而是全世界的问题 |
[15:52] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m Jim Greer. | -你是谁 -吉姆·格里尔 |
[15:55] | And if you give a shit, I’ve been doing this for 16 years. | 如果你在乎的话就知道我已经供职16年了 |
[15:57] | – If you want to recommend… – What my colleague here | -如果你想推荐 -部长先生 |
[15:59] | is trying to say, Mr. Secretary, | 我同事想说的是 |
[16:02] | is that it is critical that we run point on this. | 这事得我们来负责 |
[16:07] | Okay, Nate. So, tell me, | 行 内特 那你说 |
[16:09] | without putting us in a vulnerable position, | 在不处于弱势的前提下 |
[16:12] | how exactly would you do that? | 该怎么做 |
[16:14] | Well, of course we’re gonna coordinate with our foreign partners. | 我们肯定需要和外国盟友合作 |
[16:17] | Well, exactly. | 是啊 |
[16:19] | But the United States has a critical role -to play here. | 但美国担任了重要角色 |
[16:21] | The game. | 那个游戏 |
[16:33] | When we were in Paris, we uncovered correspondence | 我们在巴黎时 发现了 |
[16:35] | between Suleiman and his brother Ali. | 苏莱曼和他兄弟阿里有联系 |
[16:38] | They were using a video game system’s online messaging app | 他们在用一款电子游戏的在线通讯软件 |
[16:42] | to communicate. | 进行交流 |
[16:44] | Suleiman told Ali if he got out of Paris, | 苏莱曼告诉阿里如果他离开了巴黎 |
[16:46] | he would send help. | 他会派人帮忙 |
[16:48] | So if we use the same video game system to contact Suleiman, | 如果我们使用同样的电子游戏系统联系苏莱曼 |
[16:51] | we can just pretend that we’re Ali. | 我们就可以假装我们是阿里 |
[16:55] | Only the people in this room and the DGSI agents | 只有这个房间的人和与我们同在阿尔卑斯山的 |
[16:57] | that we were with in the Alps actually know he’s dead. | 法国国内安全总局特工知道他死了 |
[17:00] | Why would he take the risk? | 他为什么要冒这个险 |
[17:03] | Sir, their parents were killed in 1983 | 长官 他们的父母1983年在 |
[17:05] | in the Bekaa Valley. | 贝卡谷被杀 |
[17:07] | They were forced to relocate to France. | 他们被迫搬迁到法国 |
[17:09] | They grew up in foster homes. | 在寄养家庭中长大 |
[17:10] | His brother is the only family Suleiman’s got. | 他兄弟是苏莱曼唯一的亲人 |
[17:13] | Not to mention the little brother | 更不用说弟弟在钴蓝 |
[17:14] | saved big brother at Cobalt. | 救了哥哥一命 |
[17:17] | Sending someone after him is the least he would do. | 派人救他是最起码的 |
[17:20] | So… that’s your plan? | 所以 这就是你的计划 |
[17:23] | – A video game? – You got a better one? | -一个电子游戏 -你有更好的主意吗 |
[17:29] | The director’s gonna need a presidential finding, | 局长得有总统调令才行 |
[17:31] | but you just proceed as if you’ve got one, okay? | 但你就当有了 开始行动 好吗 |
[17:34] | – This meeting’s over. – Thank you, sir. | -会议结束 -谢谢你 长官 |
[18:12] | I’m watching it now. | 我正在看 |
[18:15] | The roads are crawling with cops. | 路上到处都是警察 |
[18:19] | There’s a checkpoint every ten kilometers. | 每10公里就有一个检查点 |
[18:23] | I– Okay, okay, I understand. | 我 好的 我理解 |
[18:25] | I’ll do it. | 我会去做的 |
[18:27] | It is your heart talking, not your brains. | 你太不理智了 |
[18:30] | 克里奇空军基地 内华达 印第安斯普林斯 | |
[18:37] | ‘Sup, Badger? | 好啊 獾州人 |
[18:42] | Yo, Tombstone. | 墓碑 |
[18:46] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[18:49] | I was just checking on an old BDA. | 我只是在看一个旧战斗损伤评估 |
[18:59] | – New target deck. – Great. | -新的目标文件 -太好了 |
[19:07] | No, this is wrong. | 不 这不对 |
[19:08] | – What? – This. | -什么 -这个 |
[19:10] | It’s an old target. | 这是个旧目标 |
[19:13] | It’s the guy on the Vespa, remember? | 骑韦士柏牌摩托车的那个人 记得吗 |
[19:17] | Abu Al Shabaz. | 阿布·阿沙巴兹 |
[19:20] | They didn’t tell you? | 他们没有告诉你吗 |
[19:22] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[19:24] | Some Battalion S-2 officer fucked up. | 某个S2营的军官搞砸了 |
[19:27] | That target was misidentified. | 那个目标被误认了 |
[19:31] | Wait. Whoa, whoa. Misidentified? | 等等 被误认了 |
[19:34] | You mean he wasn’t…? | 你是说他不是 |
[19:46] | He had a son. | 他有个儿子啊 |
[19:50] | Look-it, just because dude wasn’t a target | 听着 仅仅因为这个人不是目标 |
[19:52] | doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have been eventually. | 并不意味着他最终不会成为目标 |
[19:54] | Practically every military-age male | 那个村庄里每个成年男性 |
[19:56] | in that village has ties to Daesh. | 基本上都和伊斯兰国有关 |
[20:08] | It’s cool, Badger. | 没事的 獾州人 |
[20:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:18] | I’m not… | 有事 |
[20:22] | I killed an innocent man. | 我杀了个无辜的人 |
[20:25] | You just did what you were ordered to do. | 你只是执行了命令 |
[20:27] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[20:30] | Then whose fault is it? | 那这是谁的错呢 |
[20:47] | Baba? | 爸爸 |
[21:13] | So, you’re the leader of your group? | 所以 你是领导者吗 |
[21:16] | I am. Dr. Daniel Nadler. | 没错 丹尼尔·纳德勒医生 |
[21:19] | Médecins Sans Frontières. | 无国界组织医生 |
[21:23] | How are your people doing? | 你的人怎么样 |
[21:27] | They’re frightened. | 他们很害怕 |
[21:29] | I mean medically. | 我是说医疗上 |
[21:33] | Dehydration’s a problem. Nutrition. | 脱水是个问题 营养不良 |
[21:47] | What do you need? | 你们需要什么 |
[21:49] | Fresh water, better food, exercise. | 淡水 更好的食物 锻炼 |
[21:53] | Specifically, we need antibiotics, | 具体来说 我们需要抗生素 |
[21:55] | acetaminophen, iodine tablets. | 退热净 碘片 |
[21:58] | Multivitamins. | 复合维生素 |
[22:01] | Make a list of all you need, | 列出你需要的一切 |
[22:04] | and I’ll make sure you get it. | 我会保证你拿到的 |
[22:15] | How long’s your son been a diabetic? | 你儿子患糖尿病多久了 |
[22:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:19] | The reason that I ask is because there is a rare form of diabetes | 我这么问是因为有一种罕见的糖尿病 |
[22:23] | that is congenital. | 是先天的 |
[22:25] | It’s much easier to treat. | 它更容易治疗 |
[22:26] | It can be treated by an oral medication. | 可以通过口服药物治疗 |
[22:29] | I’d be happy to run some tests, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我很乐意做些检测 |
[22:34] | That’s generous of you. Thank you. | 你真慷慨 谢谢你 |
[22:39] | W-Wait. Y-You know, we have ransom insurance. | 等等 你知道 我们有赎金保险 |
[22:45] | Americans think everything is about money. | 美国人认为一切都和钱有关 |
[22:51] | What do you want with us, then? | 那么你想从我们这里得到什么 |
[22:53] | You will get your supplies, Doctor. | 你会得到你的补给的 医生 |
[25:26] | Ouais. | 是吗 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:44] | Uh, yeah, we have about 200 people here who need water. | 我们这里大约有200个人需要水 |
[26:47] | Could you just– Yeah, thank you. | 你能 好的 谢谢 |
[26:52] | Salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[26:54] | I can speak English. | 我可以说英语 |
[26:57] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[26:59] | We need to get out of Turkey. | 我们要离开土耳其 |
[27:00] | Me and my daughters, we want visas. | 我和我女儿想要签证 |
[27:04] | How about we start with your name? | 能先告诉我你的名字吗 |
[27:10] | Hanin Abdullah. | 哈宁·阿卜杜拉 |
[27:13] | I don’t want to draw attention. | 我不想引人注意 |
[27:15] | My husband don’t know where I am. | 我丈夫不知道我在哪 |
[27:17] | We seek political asylum. | 我们想寻求政治庇护 |
[27:20] | Visas are extremely hard to come by. | 签证非常难得 |
[27:23] | They’re reserved for people with special circumstances | 它们是为有特殊状况的人保留的 |
[27:25] | or people who can provide valuable information | 或者是能向美国政府提供 |
[27:28] | to the U.S. government. | 有价值信息的人 |
[27:35] | My husband… | 我丈夫 |
[27:38] | Mousa bin Suleiman. | 穆萨·本·苏莱曼 |
[27:42] | The attack in Paris. The video. | 巴黎的袭击 那段视频 |
[27:49] | That man is my husband. | 那个人是我丈夫 |
[27:53] | Your husband is… is Mousa bin Suleiman? | 你丈夫是穆萨·本·苏莱曼 |
[27:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:59] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[28:01] | Have you got any other forms of I.D.? | 你有其它形式的身份证明吗 |
[28:03] | – No. – No. Okay. | -没有 -没有 好的 |
[28:06] | Where is your husband? Now? | 你丈夫现在在哪 |
[28:11] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[28:15] | My son is with him. | 我儿子和他在一起 |
[28:20] | I can’t put my son in danger. | 我不能陷我儿子于危险 |
[28:25] | If you can’t give me more specific information, | 如果你不能给我更具体的信息 |
[28:27] | how am I supposed to believe you? | 我怎么能相信你呢 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. | 我很抱歉 我不应该来的 |
[28:38] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[28:40] | A woman who says she’s our good friend’s wife. | 有个女人说她是我们好朋友的妻子 |
[28:43] | Well, does she have proof? | 她有证明吗 |
[28:45] | She wouldn’t say. She wanted to protect her son. | 她不肯说 她想保护她的儿子 |
[28:47] | Apparently, he’s still with the father. | 很明显 他还和父亲在一起 |
[28:51] | And, uh, this guy, how do you know him? | 这个人 你是怎么认识他的 |
[28:53] | We were at The Farm together. | 我们以前一起在皮尔里营 |
[28:55] | His cover is State Department, | 他的公开身份是在国务院工作 |
[28:57] | but he’s in the camp collecting HUMINT. | 但他实际上在营中收集人力情报 |
[28:59] | Okay, listen, tell him to find her, okay? | 好吧 告诉他要找到她 好吗 |
[29:02] | – Get her to talk. – Where are you? | -让她交代 -你在哪里 |
[29:05] | Monster Truck Rally? | 大脚车拉力赛吗 |
[29:07] | No, I’m on a date. | 不 我在约会 |
[29:12] | Hey, sorry about that. I had to… | 很抱歉 我刚刚 |
[29:14] | Let me guess. Work. | 让我猜猜 是工作 |
[29:18] | – Let me get this. – It’s okay. I got it. | -我来付 -没关系 我已经付了 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | We need to talk about something. | 我们有事需要讨论 |
[29:25] | Oh, no. Nothing good ever comes after that. | 不 这句后面一般都没好事 |
[29:28] | – It’s not bad. – Or that. | -不是坏事 -或这句 |
[29:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:33] | I just want to set some parameters | 我只是想为我们的相处 |
[29:34] | for us spending time together. | 设定一些界限 |
[29:37] | Parameters. | 界限 |
[29:38] | I’m totally up for hanging out like this, but I’m just… | 我非常喜欢像这样一起出来玩 我只是 |
[29:42] | I’m not up for the whole… the rest of it. | 我没准备好 剩下的一切 |
[29:47] | What’s the rest of it? | 剩下的什么 |
[29:49] | I really love my work, and… | 我真的很爱我的工作 |
[29:53] | – I don’t want to get knocked off course. – You shouldn’t. | -我不想被打乱 -不会的 |
[29:55] | And clearly you have a lot going on professionally, too. | 显然你也有很多工作上的事要忙 |
[29:58] | I don’t mind the occasional distraction, | 我不介意偶尔被打扰 |
[29:59] | like the other night. I just, um… | 像那天晚上那样 我只是 |
[30:03] | I’m just not up for the big, messy ones. | 我只是没准备好应付很混乱的情况 |
[30:06] | – This is about the helicopter. – No. | -是直升机的事吗 -不 |
[30:09] | Well, I mean, the helicopter, the scars, | 直升机 伤疤 |
[30:12] | – you leaving, it’s… – Cathy, look. | -你的离开 这 -凯西 |
[30:13] | I-I’m not trying to hide anything from you. | 我不想对你隐瞒 |
[30:15] | Jack, I’m not asking for anything. | 杰克 我不是在要求什么 |
[30:19] | I just want to keep it casual. | 只是想让我们的关系轻松些 |
[30:23] | Are you okay with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[30:25] | Yeah. | 能 |
[33:01] | Ah, merci. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:38] | What? | 干吗 |
[35:39] | Want a little pancakes with your syrup? | 你的糖浆要配点烤饼吗 |
[35:49] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[35:51] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[36:00] | So, I talked to the C.O. | 我和指挥官谈了 |
[36:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:05] | He told me to take some leave. | 他让我休个假 |
[36:08] | Ten days to decompress. | 休息十天减减压 |
[36:11] | Whatever the fuck that means. | 谁知道什么意思 |
[36:14] | He ordered you? | 他命令你休假 |
[36:16] | As of tomorrow. | 明天开始 |
[36:18] | So what’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不好 |
[36:20] | Go to Lake Mead, get some pussy, | 去米德湖 找几个女人 |
[36:22] | – chill out. – Fuck Lake Mead! | -放松一下 -去他的米德湖 |
[36:29] | It’s not like taking leave is gonna solve anything. | 休假不能解决任何事情 |
[36:36] | Then what will? | 那什么才能解决 |
[36:45] | I-I was in the top three percent in my class at flight school. | 飞行学校里 我在班里排前3% |
[36:49] | And then, a month before graduation, | 然后 毕业前一个月 |
[36:52] | some dickhead master sergeant comes and says, | 某个白痴军士长过来说 |
[36:54] | “Everybody pack your shit. The drone program needs bodies.” | “所有人打包行李 无人机计划需要人手” |
[37:03] | I was supposed to be a pilot. | 我本该是个飞行员的 |
[37:06] | So, what, | 所以呢 |
[37:07] | you’re pissed ’cause you didn’t get the duty station you wanted? | 没去理想的地方任职就生气了 |
[37:10] | No… | 不是的 |
[37:12] | It’s not about me, Ava. It’s this. It’s what we do. | 这与我无关 艾娃 我们做的事才是重点 |
[37:16] | We sit in a trailer 10,000 miles away | 我们坐在一万英里以外的拖车里 |
[37:19] | and we push a button and someone dies. | 按个按钮人就死了 |
[37:21] | It don’t matter if we’re 10,000 miles away | 不管我们是在一万英里以外 |
[37:23] | or 10,000 feet in the air; | 还是在一万英尺的高空中 |
[37:25] | it’s the same shit. | 做的都是一样的事 |
[37:26] | No, it’s not. | 不 不一样 |
[37:28] | Pilots, real pilots, they go to war. | 飞行员 真正的飞行员会上战场 |
[37:30] | They can get shot down, they can get captured, | 他们可能会被击落 被俘虏 |
[37:34] | they can die. | 也可能会死 |
[37:36] | We sit in a trailer and we play video games. | 而我们是坐在拖车里打游戏 |
[37:38] | And then we come here and we have fucking breakfast? | 然后来这里吃该死的早饭 |
[37:43] | You’re my boy, but you’re trippin’. | 你是我的兄弟 但是你在说胡话 |
[37:46] | Every bad guy I put in the dirt | 我每干掉一个坏人 |
[37:48] | is one less bomb that goes off in a market somewhere, | 就少了一个在某处市场爆炸的炸弹 |
[37:51] | one less car that blows up at a checkpoint full of Marines. | 少一辆炸毁满是海军陆战队员关卡的汽车 |
[37:56] | And when we check in, | 我们报到上岗时 |
[37:58] | I need to know that my wingman has my back. | 我得知道我的搭档靠得住 |
[38:04] | So whatever it is you need to do to get your mind right, | 所以不管你需要做什么才能恢复正常 |
[38:08] | you go do it. | 尽管去做 |
[38:17] | – Dr. Ryan, are you ready? – I think so. | -你准备好了吗 莱恩博士 -准备好了 |
[38:19] | We got this? | 没问题吧 |
[38:20] | Yeah. It’s all set up. | 都准备好了 |
[38:23] | – Sign in with the username he used in Paris. – Yeah. | -用他之前在巴黎的用户名登陆 -好 |
[38:32] | Okay. That’s the last game he played. | 这是他最后一次登陆的游戏 |
[38:35] | You’re online now. | 你现在上线了 |
[38:35] | So you can message him directly right there. | 所以你可以在那里直接给他发消息 |
[38:40] | Now, when you’re chatting with him, | 当你和他聊天的时候 |
[38:41] | it’ll translate directly from English to French | 会直接从英语转换成法语 |
[38:44] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[38:45] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白了 -好 |
[38:48] | DGSI is on site in Chamonix, | 法国国内安全总局已在夏蒙尼就绪 |
[38:51] | ready to move in if Suleiman sends anyone for his brother. | 苏莱曼向他兄弟派任何人他们就会突入 |
[38:54] | All right, everybody, here we go. | 好了大伙 开始行动 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:12] | – He’s on. – Here we go. | -他上线了 -我们开始吧 |
[40:13] | We’re okay. | 好了 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | – Address? – Come on, Noreen. | -地址 -诺琳 |
[40:33] | Right here. | 这呢 |
[40:59] | I’ve got the address. | 我拿到地址了 |
[41:00] | Get ready! | 做好准备 |
[41:09] | Okay. Ask him how long. | 问他多久到 |
[41:41] | All right, what’s going– Why isn’t he answering? | 怎么回事 他怎么不回话了 |
[41:43] | He’s tracing our I.P. address. | 他在追踪我们的IP地址 |
[41:45] | – Is that a problem? – No. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[41:46] | No, we expected it. I got it. | 我们预料到了 我能搞定 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:09] | Oh, shit. Who’s got this? | 糟了 谁知道这个 |
[42:11] | Let’s go, guys! | 大家动起来 |
[42:11] | Get on it, get on it. | 快点查 快点查 |
[42:14] | I’ve got it. Got the address. | 我找到了 找到了地址 |
[42:15] | Come on, right now, right now. | 快点 动作快 |
[42:16] | Pulling up sat imagery right now. | 调出卫星图片 |
[42:20] | Jesus Christ, that was 15 years ago. | 天啊 那是15年前的了 |
[42:21] | What if they’ve repainted it? | 如果他们重新粉刷了呢 |
[42:26] | Best guess, guys. | 只能一搏了 伙计们 |
[42:27] | That looks old to me. | 油漆很旧 |
[42:29] | – You’re right. – Just go with green. | -你是对的 -就说绿色 |
[42:30] | – Green? Green. – Yes. | -绿色 绿色 -是的 |
[42:34] | – ‘Cause we’re sure, right? – Yes. | -我们很确定 是吧 -是 |
[43:03] | He bought it. | 他上钩了 |
[43:10] | Wait a minute, why isn’t he… why isn’t he signing off? | 等一下 他怎么没退出登录 |
[43:12] | Well, maybe he’s waiting for you. | 或许他在等你 |
[43:19] | He’s still online, Jack. | 他还在线 杰克 |
[43:21] | – This is some kind of test. – What? | -这是试探 -什么 |
[43:24] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[43:42] | – Fuck. – All right, shut it down. | -妈的 -好了 把它关掉 |
[43:44] | – It’s not over. – He knows no one’s coming. | -还没完 -他知道他兄弟不会来了 |
[43:46] | – It’s not over. Just wait. – It’s a lie. | -还没结束 -这是谎言 |
[43:47] | – He knows no one’s coming. – Just wait a second. | -他知道他兄弟不会来了 -就等一下 |
[43:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[43:57] | – Ryan. – What are you doing? | -莱恩 -你干什么呢 |
[43:59] | I said shut it down, Ryan. | 我说了关掉它 莱恩 |
[44:12] | Jesus Christ, he knows who you are. | 天啊 他知道你是谁 |
[44:29] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[44:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[45:02] | Who the fuck is Hanin? | 哈宁又他妈是谁 |
[45:04] | Just wait a minute. He’s onto something. | 等一下 他有计划 |
[45:16] | – He’s gone. – I knew it. | -他下线了 -我就知道 |
[45:16] | Whoa, what the fuck just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[45:18] | If it wasn’t true, he would’ve denied it. | 如果不是真的 他会否认的 |
[45:19] | Ryan, denied what? Denied what? | 莱恩 否认什么 否认什么 |
[45:21] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[45:22] | – I’m sure. – Sure about what? | -我确定 -确定什么 |
[45:24] | There’s a woman. | 有这么个女人 |
[45:26] | There’s a woman in a Turkish refugee camp | 在土耳其难民营 |
[45:29] | who claims she’s his wife. | 声称是他的妻子 |
[45:32] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[45:34] | Then find her. | 那就找到她 |