Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:32] 306 confirmed dead so far 在这场毁灭性和无耻的袭击中
[01:35] in this devastating and brazen attack on innocent Parisians… 已经有306名无辜的巴黎市民确认死亡
[01:43] Claiming responsibility for the assault 声称对此次袭击负责的是
[01:45] is a Lebanese-born Syrian, Mousa bin Suleiman. 一名出生在黎巴嫩的叙利亚人 穆萨·本·苏莱曼
[01:50] This morning, he released the following video. 今天早晨 他发布了以下视频
[01:53] I regret the death of children and women. 我对孩子和妇女们的死亡而感到遗憾
[01:57] Our children die every day. 我们这儿每天都有孩子死去
[02:01] Paris was only the beginning. 巴黎仅仅是个开始
[02:12] He just posted these videos. 他刚刚发布了这些视频
[02:14] It’s smart, sophisticated propaganda. 很聪明 精明的宣传
[02:20] For the aspiring jihadi youth. 尤其是对那些有抱负的圣战青年
[02:27] It’s a fucking music video. 这就是个音乐录像带
[02:34] And this last one is a call to arms 而这最后一个则是在呼吁全世界
[02:36] for all Muslims around the world. 所有穆斯林武装起来
[02:44] But he isn’t Muslim. 但他不是穆斯林
[02:47] He’s just a fucking psychopath. 他只是个该死的心理变态
[02:49] No, that’s what he wants you to believe. 不 他想让你这么认为
[02:51] So you would react to him emotionally. 这样你就会对他产生情绪化的反应
[03:24] – Could’ve stopped it. – Oh, really? -本来可以阻止的 -真的吗
[03:28] You have a cape on under that shirt? 你衬衫下面藏着超人斗篷吗
[03:30] The brother. Ali Suleiman. 他的兄弟 阿里·苏莱曼
[03:33] He wasn’t just in Paris for the wire transfer. 他到巴黎来不只是为了转账
[03:35] He was in Paris for this. 是为了这场袭击
[03:38] He knew what was gonna happen. 他知道会发生什么
[03:41] And he knew where. 而且他知道地点
[03:45] And if I hadn’t shot him… 如果我没有射杀他
[03:54] A friend of mine in the Bureau told me a story. 我在局里的一个朋友跟我讲了个故事
[03:58] After 9/11, 911事件之后
[04:00] a guy who worked for American Airlines 一个在美国航空工作的家伙
[04:02] called the FBI tip line to turn himself in. 打了联调局的举报热线来自首
[04:06] He was working at Dulles the morning of the attacks, 发生袭击的那天早上他在杜勒斯机场工作
[04:09] checking tickets at the gate– business as usual. 在登机口检票 和往常一样
[04:13] And these two Middle Eastern fellas come through the line. 然后有两个中东的伙计排到了
[04:17] They presented their boarding passes, 他们出示了自己的登机牌
[04:19] he checked them in and waved them on through. 他检查了他们的机票 然后让他们通过
[04:22] As they’re walking away, 当他们走过的时候
[04:26] he happened to look down at their shoes, 他碰巧低头看到了他们的鞋子
[04:31] and he notices they’re cheap. 他注意到那些鞋子很廉价
[04:35] Scuffed up. 而且磨损严重
[04:37] They don’t match the first-class tickets 和头等舱的机票
[04:39] or pressed collared shirts and new khaki pants. 压领衬衫或新卡其裤都不相配
[04:44] One hour later, those men 一小时之后 那些人
[04:46] flew that Boeing 757 into the side of the Pentagon. 把那架波音757撞向了五角大楼的一侧
[05:01] He blamed himself for putting those hijackers onto the plane, 他怪自己让那些劫机者上了飞机
[05:04] but what should he have done? 但是他又能怎么做呢
[05:06] Called airport security because they had dirty shoes? 难道因为他们穿着脏鞋子就去叫机场保安吗
[05:09] Of course not. That would have been irrational. 当然不行 因为那样并不理智
[05:12] And you… 而你
[05:15] blaming yourself for this… 因此责怪自己
[05:21] …that’s irrational, too. 也是不理智的
[05:28] Not to mention narcissistic. 更不用说还这么自恋
[08:44] – He set it up. – Do you knock? -是他策划的 -你就不会敲门吗
[08:46] He set it up. 是他策划的
[08:48] Set what up? 策划什么
[08:49] They attacked the church during a funeral service 他们袭击了一个正在为一名天主教牧师
[08:51] for a Catholic priest who had been stabbed to death 举办葬礼的教堂 而牧师在三天之前的
[08:53] in a mugging three days prior. 一场抢劫中被捅死了
[08:59] Okay, explain. 好吧 说清楚
[09:00] The attack happened on a weekday. 这次袭击发生在工作日
[09:02] That church should have been empty. 那所教堂本应该没有人
[09:04] How did he know that it would be filled 他是怎么知道那里会有那么多
[09:05] with other priests and dignitaries? 牧师和高官显贵
[09:07] Because he researched his target. 因为他对目标进行了研究
[09:09] He took out that priest knowing 是他杀害了牧师
[09:11] exactly what would happen. 他很清楚会发生什么
[12:06] – Bonjour. – Bonjour. -你好 -你好
[12:56] “Mousa”? 缪萨
[14:20] Merci. 谢谢
[14:32] Site of the attack is across the street 攻击地点在
[14:34] from the Uruguayan consulate in Paris. 乌拉圭驻巴黎领事馆对面
[14:37] Their security CCTV caught these. 他们的监视录像拍到了这些
[14:40] Now, those of you on the Eastern European desks 负责东欧的同事
[14:42] should recognize this man, 应该能认出他
[14:43] Ansor Dudayev, “the Chechen.” 安索达·杜达耶夫 也称”车臣”
[14:45] He cut his teeth in the Soviet/Chechen War. 他在苏联车臣战争中磕掉一颗牙
[14:47] Highly proficient in explosives and chemical weapons. 精通炸药和化学武器
[14:50] Veterans of Iraq can thank Mr. Dudayev for pioneering the use 伊拉克的老兵可以感谢杜达耶夫开创了
[14:53] of force penetrating explosive devices used to pierce U.S. armor. 使用炸药炸穿美军装甲部队的先河
[14:57] Now, another familiar face is Jabir Zarif, 另一张熟悉的面孔是贾比尔·扎里夫
[15:01] former intelligence officer with Afghan NDS. 前阿富汗国安局情报人员
[15:04] The other guy here, we’re still trying to I.D. him, 我们正与法国国内安全总局合作
[15:06] and we’re working with DGSI on that. 试图找出另外这个人的身份
[15:10] Sir. 长官
[15:13] The delivery system was three Russian-made artillery shells. 运输系统使用了三个俄罗斯制炮弹壳
[15:17] Most likely supplied to the Syrian Army, 极有可能是从之前运往
[15:19] then stolen from government stockpiles. 叙利亚军队的政府储备中窃取的
[15:21] They rigged the shells with blasting caps. 他们在周围装上了雷管
[15:23] A charge big enough to rupture the casing 只要有足够大的电流便能使弹壳破裂
[15:24] allowing the sarin to vent out. 散发出沙林气体
[15:27] Nate. 内特
[15:30] I don’t see any direct threat to the United States, 我不认为这对美国有直接威胁
[15:32] so I’m going to suggest to the president 我会向总统建议
[15:34] we let the French handle this. 让法国人处理这事
[15:35] Yeah, well, if I may… 如果可以的话
[15:36] Mr. Secretary, with all due respect, 部长先生 恕我直言
[15:38] this guy’s made it clear that the West is his enemy. 此人已公开声明西方国家是他的敌人
[15:42] He killed American soldiers in Yemen. 他在也门杀了美国士兵
[15:44] 27 of those people in the church were Americans. 那个教堂里有27个美国人
[15:49] This is not a French problem. This is a world problem. 这不是法国的问题 而是全世界的问题
[15:52] – Who the hell are you? – I’m Jim Greer. -你是谁 -吉姆·格里尔
[15:55] And if you give a shit, I’ve been doing this for 16 years. 如果你在乎的话就知道我已经供职16年了
[15:57] – If you want to recommend… – What my colleague here -如果你想推荐 -部长先生
[15:59] is trying to say, Mr. Secretary, 我同事想说的是
[16:02] is that it is critical that we run point on this. 这事得我们来负责
[16:07] Okay, Nate. So, tell me, 行 内特 那你说
[16:09] without putting us in a vulnerable position, 在不处于弱势的前提下
[16:12] how exactly would you do that? 该怎么做
[16:14] Well, of course we’re gonna coordinate with our foreign partners. 我们肯定需要和外国盟友合作
[16:17] Well, exactly. 是啊
[16:19] But the United States has a critical role -to play here. 但美国担任了重要角色
[16:21] The game. 那个游戏
[16:33] When we were in Paris, we uncovered correspondence 我们在巴黎时 发现了
[16:35] between Suleiman and his brother Ali. 苏莱曼和他兄弟阿里有联系
[16:38] They were using a video game system’s online messaging app 他们在用一款电子游戏的在线通讯软件
[16:42] to communicate. 进行交流
[16:44] Suleiman told Ali if he got out of Paris, 苏莱曼告诉阿里如果他离开了巴黎
[16:46] he would send help. 他会派人帮忙
[16:48] So if we use the same video game system to contact Suleiman, 如果我们使用同样的电子游戏系统联系苏莱曼
[16:51] we can just pretend that we’re Ali. 我们就可以假装我们是阿里
[16:55] Only the people in this room and the DGSI agents 只有这个房间的人和与我们同在阿尔卑斯山的
[16:57] that we were with in the Alps actually know he’s dead. 法国国内安全总局特工知道他死了
[17:00] Why would he take the risk? 他为什么要冒这个险
[17:03] Sir, their parents were killed in 1983 长官 他们的父母1983年在
[17:05] in the Bekaa Valley. 贝卡谷被杀
[17:07] They were forced to relocate to France. 他们被迫搬迁到法国
[17:09] They grew up in foster homes. 在寄养家庭中长大
[17:10] His brother is the only family Suleiman’s got. 他兄弟是苏莱曼唯一的亲人
[17:13] Not to mention the little brother 更不用说弟弟在钴蓝
[17:14] saved big brother at Cobalt. 救了哥哥一命
[17:17] Sending someone after him is the least he would do. 派人救他是最起码的
[17:20] So… that’s your plan? 所以 这就是你的计划
[17:23] – A video game? – You got a better one? -一个电子游戏 -你有更好的主意吗
[17:29] The director’s gonna need a presidential finding, 局长得有总统调令才行
[17:31] but you just proceed as if you’ve got one, okay? 但你就当有了 开始行动 好吗
[17:34] – This meeting’s over. – Thank you, sir. -会议结束 -谢谢你 长官
[18:12] I’m watching it now. 我正在看
[18:15] The roads are crawling with cops. 路上到处都是警察
[18:19] There’s a checkpoint every ten kilometers. 每10公里就有一个检查点
[18:23] I– Okay, okay, I understand. 我 好的 我理解
[18:25] I’ll do it. 我会去做的
[18:27] It is your heart talking, not your brains. 你太不理智了
[18:30] 克里奇空军基地 内华达 印第安斯普林斯
[18:37] ‘Sup, Badger? 好啊 獾州人
[18:42] Yo, Tombstone. 墓碑
[18:46] – What are you doing? – Nothing. -你在干什么 -没什么
[18:49] I was just checking on an old BDA. 我只是在看一个旧战斗损伤评估
[18:59] – New target deck. – Great. -新的目标文件 -太好了
[19:07] No, this is wrong. 不 这不对
[19:08] – What? – This. -什么 -这个
[19:10] It’s an old target. 这是个旧目标
[19:13] It’s the guy on the Vespa, remember? 骑韦士柏牌摩托车的那个人 记得吗
[19:17] Abu Al Shabaz. 阿布·阿沙巴兹
[19:20] They didn’t tell you? 他们没有告诉你吗
[19:22] Tell me what? 告诉我什么
[19:24] Some Battalion S-2 officer fucked up. 某个S2营的军官搞砸了
[19:27] That target was misidentified. 那个目标被误认了
[19:31] Wait. Whoa, whoa. Misidentified? 等等 被误认了
[19:34] You mean he wasn’t…? 你是说他不是
[19:46] He had a son. 他有个儿子啊
[19:50] Look-it, just because dude wasn’t a target 听着 仅仅因为这个人不是目标
[19:52] doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have been eventually. 并不意味着他最终不会成为目标
[19:54] Practically every military-age male 那个村庄里每个成年男性
[19:56] in that village has ties to Daesh. 基本上都和伊斯兰国有关
[20:08] It’s cool, Badger. 没事的 獾州人
[20:15] You okay? 你没事吧
[20:18] I’m not… 有事
[20:22] I killed an innocent man. 我杀了个无辜的人
[20:25] You just did what you were ordered to do. 你只是执行了命令
[20:27] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[20:30] Then whose fault is it? 那这是谁的错呢
[20:47] Baba? 爸爸
[21:13] So, you’re the leader of your group? 所以 你是领导者吗
[21:16] I am. Dr. Daniel Nadler. 没错 丹尼尔·纳德勒医生
[21:19] Médecins Sans Frontières. 无国界组织医生
[21:23] How are your people doing? 你的人怎么样
[21:27] They’re frightened. 他们很害怕
[21:29] I mean medically. 我是说医疗上
[21:33] Dehydration’s a problem. Nutrition. 脱水是个问题 营养不良
[21:47] What do you need? 你们需要什么
[21:49] Fresh water, better food, exercise. 淡水 更好的食物 锻炼
[21:53] Specifically, we need antibiotics, 具体来说 我们需要抗生素
[21:55] acetaminophen, iodine tablets. 退热净 碘片
[21:58] Multivitamins. 复合维生素
[22:01] Make a list of all you need, 列出你需要的一切
[22:04] and I’ll make sure you get it. 我会保证你拿到的
[22:15] How long’s your son been a diabetic? 你儿子患糖尿病多久了
[22:17] Excuse me? 你说什么
[22:19] The reason that I ask is because there is a rare form of diabetes 我这么问是因为有一种罕见的糖尿病
[22:23] that is congenital. 是先天的
[22:25] It’s much easier to treat. 它更容易治疗
[22:26] It can be treated by an oral medication. 可以通过口服药物治疗
[22:29] I’d be happy to run some tests, if you like. 如果你愿意 我很乐意做些检测
[22:34] That’s generous of you. Thank you. 你真慷慨 谢谢你
[22:39] W-Wait. Y-You know, we have ransom insurance. 等等 你知道 我们有赎金保险
[22:45] Americans think everything is about money. 美国人认为一切都和钱有关
[22:51] What do you want with us, then? 那么你想从我们这里得到什么
[22:53] You will get your supplies, Doctor. 你会得到你的补给的 医生
[25:26] Ouais. 是吗
[26:06] Okay. 好
[26:44] Uh, yeah, we have about 200 people here who need water. 我们这里大约有200个人需要水
[26:47] Could you just– Yeah, thank you. 你能 好的 谢谢
[26:52] Salaam alaikum. 愿你平安
[26:54] I can speak English. 我可以说英语
[26:57] What can I do for you? 有什么能帮你的吗
[26:59] We need to get out of Turkey. 我们要离开土耳其
[27:00] Me and my daughters, we want visas. 我和我女儿想要签证
[27:04] How about we start with your name? 能先告诉我你的名字吗
[27:10] Hanin Abdullah. 哈宁·阿卜杜拉
[27:13] I don’t want to draw attention. 我不想引人注意
[27:15] My husband don’t know where I am. 我丈夫不知道我在哪
[27:17] We seek political asylum. 我们想寻求政治庇护
[27:20] Visas are extremely hard to come by. 签证非常难得
[27:23] They’re reserved for people with special circumstances 它们是为有特殊状况的人保留的
[27:25] or people who can provide valuable information 或者是能向美国政府提供
[27:28] to the U.S. government. 有价值信息的人
[27:35] My husband… 我丈夫
[27:38] Mousa bin Suleiman. 穆萨·本·苏莱曼
[27:42] The attack in Paris. The video. 巴黎的袭击 那段视频
[27:49] That man is my husband. 那个人是我丈夫
[27:53] Your husband is… is Mousa bin Suleiman? 你丈夫是穆萨·本·苏莱曼
[27:57] Yes. 是的
[27:59] Can you help me? 你能帮我吗
[28:01] Have you got any other forms of I.D.? 你有其它形式的身份证明吗
[28:03] – No. – No. Okay. -没有 -没有 好的
[28:06] Where is your husband? Now? 你丈夫现在在哪
[28:11] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[28:15] My son is with him. 我儿子和他在一起
[28:20] I can’t put my son in danger. 我不能陷我儿子于危险
[28:25] If you can’t give me more specific information, 如果你不能给我更具体的信息
[28:27] how am I supposed to believe you? 我怎么能相信你呢
[28:32] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. 我很抱歉 我不应该来的
[28:38] We have a lead. 我们有线索了
[28:40] A woman who says she’s our good friend’s wife. 有个女人说她是我们好朋友的妻子
[28:43] Well, does she have proof? 她有证明吗
[28:45] She wouldn’t say. She wanted to protect her son. 她不肯说 她想保护她的儿子
[28:47] Apparently, he’s still with the father. 很明显 他还和父亲在一起
[28:51] And, uh, this guy, how do you know him? 这个人 你是怎么认识他的
[28:53] We were at The Farm together. 我们以前一起在皮尔里营
[28:55] His cover is State Department, 他的公开身份是在国务院工作
[28:57] but he’s in the camp collecting HUMINT. 但他实际上在营中收集人力情报
[28:59] Okay, listen, tell him to find her, okay? 好吧 告诉他要找到她 好吗
[29:02] – Get her to talk. – Where are you? -让她交代 -你在哪里
[29:05] Monster Truck Rally? 大脚车拉力赛吗
[29:07] No, I’m on a date. 不 我在约会
[29:12] Hey, sorry about that. I had to… 很抱歉 我刚刚
[29:14] Let me guess. Work. 让我猜猜 是工作
[29:18] – Let me get this. – It’s okay. I got it. -我来付 -没关系 我已经付了
[29:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:23] We need to talk about something. 我们有事需要讨论
[29:25] Oh, no. Nothing good ever comes after that. 不 这句后面一般都没好事
[29:28] – It’s not bad. – Or that. -不是坏事 -或这句
[29:29] I promise. 我保证
[29:33] I just want to set some parameters 我只是想为我们的相处
[29:34] for us spending time together. 设定一些界限
[29:37] Parameters. 界限
[29:38] I’m totally up for hanging out like this, but I’m just… 我非常喜欢像这样一起出来玩 我只是
[29:42] I’m not up for the whole… the rest of it. 我没准备好 剩下的一切
[29:47] What’s the rest of it? 剩下的什么
[29:49] I really love my work, and… 我真的很爱我的工作
[29:53] – I don’t want to get knocked off course. – You shouldn’t. -我不想被打乱 -不会的
[29:55] And clearly you have a lot going on professionally, too. 显然你也有很多工作上的事要忙
[29:58] I don’t mind the occasional distraction, 我不介意偶尔被打扰
[29:59] like the other night. I just, um… 像那天晚上那样 我只是
[30:03] I’m just not up for the big, messy ones. 我只是没准备好应付很混乱的情况
[30:06] – This is about the helicopter. – No. -是直升机的事吗 -不
[30:09] Well, I mean, the helicopter, the scars, 直升机 伤疤
[30:12] – you leaving, it’s… – Cathy, look. -你的离开 这 -凯西
[30:13] I-I’m not trying to hide anything from you. 我不想对你隐瞒
[30:15] Jack, I’m not asking for anything. 杰克 我不是在要求什么
[30:19] I just want to keep it casual. 只是想让我们的关系轻松些
[30:23] Are you okay with that? 你能接受吗
[30:25] Yeah. 能
[33:01] Ah, merci. 谢谢
[35:35] Jesus. 天啊
[35:38] What? 干吗
[35:39] Want a little pancakes with your syrup? 你的糖浆要配点烤饼吗
[35:49] You want to talk about it? 你想聊聊吗
[35:51] About what? 聊什么
[36:00] So, I talked to the C.O. 我和指挥官谈了
[36:03] And? 然后呢
[36:05] He told me to take some leave. 他让我休个假
[36:08] Ten days to decompress. 休息十天减减压
[36:11] Whatever the fuck that means. 谁知道什么意思
[36:14] He ordered you? 他命令你休假
[36:16] As of tomorrow. 明天开始
[36:18] So what’s wrong with that? 那有什么不好
[36:20] Go to Lake Mead, get some pussy, 去米德湖 找几个女人
[36:22] – chill out. – Fuck Lake Mead! -放松一下 -去他的米德湖
[36:29] It’s not like taking leave is gonna solve anything. 休假不能解决任何事情
[36:36] Then what will? 那什么才能解决
[36:45] I-I was in the top three percent in my class at flight school. 飞行学校里 我在班里排前3%
[36:49] And then, a month before graduation, 然后 毕业前一个月
[36:52] some dickhead master sergeant comes and says, 某个白痴军士长过来说
[36:54] “Everybody pack your shit. The drone program needs bodies.” “所有人打包行李 无人机计划需要人手”
[37:03] I was supposed to be a pilot. 我本该是个飞行员的
[37:06] So, what, 所以呢
[37:07] you’re pissed ’cause you didn’t get the duty station you wanted? 没去理想的地方任职就生气了
[37:10] No… 不是的
[37:12] It’s not about me, Ava. It’s this. It’s what we do. 这与我无关 艾娃 我们做的事才是重点
[37:16] We sit in a trailer 10,000 miles away 我们坐在一万英里以外的拖车里
[37:19] and we push a button and someone dies. 按个按钮人就死了
[37:21] It don’t matter if we’re 10,000 miles away 不管我们是在一万英里以外
[37:23] or 10,000 feet in the air; 还是在一万英尺的高空中
[37:25] it’s the same shit. 做的都是一样的事
[37:26] No, it’s not. 不 不一样
[37:28] Pilots, real pilots, they go to war. 飞行员 真正的飞行员会上战场
[37:30] They can get shot down, they can get captured, 他们可能会被击落 被俘虏
[37:34] they can die. 也可能会死
[37:36] We sit in a trailer and we play video games. 而我们是坐在拖车里打游戏
[37:38] And then we come here and we have fucking breakfast? 然后来这里吃该死的早饭
[37:43] You’re my boy, but you’re trippin’. 你是我的兄弟 但是你在说胡话
[37:46] Every bad guy I put in the dirt 我每干掉一个坏人
[37:48] is one less bomb that goes off in a market somewhere, 就少了一个在某处市场爆炸的炸弹
[37:51] one less car that blows up at a checkpoint full of Marines. 少一辆炸毁满是海军陆战队员关卡的汽车
[37:56] And when we check in, 我们报到上岗时
[37:58] I need to know that my wingman has my back. 我得知道我的搭档靠得住
[38:04] So whatever it is you need to do to get your mind right, 所以不管你需要做什么才能恢复正常
[38:08] you go do it. 尽管去做
[38:17] – Dr. Ryan, are you ready? – I think so. -你准备好了吗 莱恩博士 -准备好了
[38:19] We got this? 没问题吧
[38:20] Yeah. It’s all set up. 都准备好了
[38:23] – Sign in with the username he used in Paris. – Yeah. -用他之前在巴黎的用户名登陆 -好
[38:32] Okay. That’s the last game he played. 这是他最后一次登陆的游戏
[38:35] You’re online now. 你现在上线了
[38:35] So you can message him directly right there. 所以你可以在那里直接给他发消息
[38:40] Now, when you’re chatting with him, 当你和他聊天的时候
[38:41] it’ll translate directly from English to French 会直接从英语转换成法语
[38:44] and vice versa. 反之亦然
[38:45] – Got it. – Okay. -明白了 -好
[38:48] DGSI is on site in Chamonix, 法国国内安全总局已在夏蒙尼就绪
[38:51] ready to move in if Suleiman sends anyone for his brother. 苏莱曼向他兄弟派任何人他们就会突入
[38:54] All right, everybody, here we go. 好了大伙 开始行动
[39:13] Okay. 好
[40:12] – He’s on. – Here we go. -他上线了 -我们开始吧
[40:13] We’re okay. 好了
[40:16] All right. 好吧
[40:32] – Address? – Come on, Noreen. -地址 -诺琳
[40:33] Right here. 这呢
[40:59] I’ve got the address. 我拿到地址了
[41:00] Get ready! 做好准备
[41:09] Okay. Ask him how long. 问他多久到
[41:41] All right, what’s going– Why isn’t he answering? 怎么回事 他怎么不回话了
[41:43] He’s tracing our I.P. address. 他在追踪我们的IP地址
[41:45] – Is that a problem? – No. -有问题吗 -没有
[41:46] No, we expected it. I got it. 我们预料到了 我能搞定
[41:52] Okay. 好吧
[42:09] Oh, shit. Who’s got this? 糟了 谁知道这个
[42:11] Let’s go, guys! 大家动起来
[42:11] Get on it, get on it. 快点查 快点查
[42:14] I’ve got it. Got the address. 我找到了 找到了地址
[42:15] Come on, right now, right now. 快点 动作快
[42:16] Pulling up sat imagery right now. 调出卫星图片
[42:20] Jesus Christ, that was 15 years ago. 天啊 那是15年前的了
[42:21] What if they’ve repainted it? 如果他们重新粉刷了呢
[42:26] Best guess, guys. 只能一搏了 伙计们
[42:27] That looks old to me. 油漆很旧
[42:29] – You’re right. – Just go with green. -你是对的 -就说绿色
[42:30] – Green? Green. – Yes. -绿色 绿色 -是的
[42:34] – ‘Cause we’re sure, right? – Yes. -我们很确定 是吧 -是
[43:03] He bought it. 他上钩了
[43:10] Wait a minute, why isn’t he… why isn’t he signing off? 等一下 他怎么没退出登录
[43:12] Well, maybe he’s waiting for you. 或许他在等你
[43:19] He’s still online, Jack. 他还在线 杰克
[43:21] – This is some kind of test. – What? -这是试探 -什么
[43:24] Shit. 该死的
[43:42] – Fuck. – All right, shut it down. -妈的 -好了 把它关掉
[43:44] – It’s not over. – He knows no one’s coming. -还没完 -他知道他兄弟不会来了
[43:46] – It’s not over. Just wait. – It’s a lie. -还没结束 -这是谎言
[43:47] – He knows no one’s coming. – Just wait a second. -他知道他兄弟不会来了 -就等一下
[43:53] Shit. 妈的
[43:57] – Ryan. – What are you doing? -莱恩 -你干什么呢
[43:59] I said shut it down, Ryan. 我说了关掉它 莱恩
[44:12] Jesus Christ, he knows who you are. 天啊 他知道你是谁
[44:29] Careful. 小心点
[44:40] Jack. 杰克
[45:02] Who the fuck is Hanin? 哈宁又他妈是谁
[45:04] Just wait a minute. He’s onto something. 等一下 他有计划
[45:16] – He’s gone. – I knew it. -他下线了 -我就知道
[45:16] Whoa, what the fuck just happened? 到底怎么回事
[45:18] If it wasn’t true, he would’ve denied it. 如果不是真的 他会否认的
[45:19] Ryan, denied what? Denied what? 莱恩 否认什么 否认什么
[45:21] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[45:22] – I’m sure. – Sure about what? -我确定 -确定什么
[45:24] There’s a woman. 有这么个女人
[45:26] There’s a woman in a Turkish refugee camp 在土耳其难民营
[45:29] who claims she’s his wife. 声称是他的妻子
[45:32] It’s her. 就是她
[45:34] Then find her. 那就找到她
杰克·莱恩

文章导航

Previous Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号