时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | Samuel, you can go. | 塞缪尔 你可以走了 |
[03:54] | No, Mama. No, Mama. | 憋不住了 妈妈 |
[04:53] | Welcome to Adana. | 欢迎来到亚达那 |
[04:55] | I’m Lance Miller. | 我是兰斯·米勒 |
[04:56] | Jim Greer. Jack Ryan. | 吉姆·格里尔 杰克·莱恩 |
[04:59] | – How was the flight? – Not bad. | -旅途如何 -还不错 |
[05:01] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[05:17] | You worked with Nick Connor in Karachi. | 你在卡拉奇和尼克·康纳工作过 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[05:21] | He was my mentor. | 他是我导师 |
[05:22] | Trained under him in Vienna. | 在维也纳他教过我 |
[05:23] | Yeah, Nick’s the real deal. | 嗯 尼克很厉害 |
[05:25] | You couldn’t do better. | 找不到更好的导师了 |
[05:27] | – But those pastries… – Oh, man, seriously. | -但那些糕点 -不开玩笑 |
[05:29] | Bring a box of those every day. | 每天都带一盒 |
[05:31] | And pastries in Vienna are like an art form. | 维也纳的糕点简直就是艺术 |
[05:33] | Right. | 嗯 |
[05:58] | So, where are we with the target? | 目标的情况如何 |
[06:00] | Got an asset. Guy’s number three in the Demir family. | 有个线人 是德米尔家族的三号人物 |
[06:04] | They run the smuggling op from the camp? | 他们从营地走私吗 |
[06:06] | No, they run sex trafficking and dope. | 不 他们贩卖妇女和大麻 |
[06:08] | The Terzi family runs smuggling. They’re cousins. | 特尔齐家族走私 他们是表亲 |
[06:12] | My guy will be able to get us access. | 我的人可以帮我们打通关系 |
[06:15] | Take a break from sex trafficking and drug running for us? | 他不贩卖妇女和毒品 却帮我们干活 |
[06:19] | How lucky are we? | 我们太走运了吧 |
[06:21] | They’re all bad guys, buddy. | 他们都是坏人 哥们 |
[06:22] | Nice guys don’t know about smuggling refugees out of Turkey. | 好人不知道怎么把难民从土耳其偷运出去 |
[06:43] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[06:45] | You need a ride? | 坐车吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:52] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:52] | It’s good. | 嗯 |
[06:54] | I can take you the fastest way to Incirlik Air Base. | 我可以带你抄近道去因斯里克空军基地 |
[06:56] | No cheating. I’ve driven there before. | 真的 我以前开车去过 |
[06:59] | Actually, I need to go to Syria. | 其实我要去叙利亚 |
[07:01] | This joke? | 开玩笑吗 |
[07:02] | No, that’s a town called Al Bab. | 不 有个叫阿尔巴布的小镇 |
[07:04] | It’s about 332 kilometers from here. | 离这大概332公里 |
[07:07] | You ISIS? | 你是伊斯兰国的人吗 |
[07:08] | No one wants to drive you to Syria. | 没人会载你去叙利亚的 |
[07:11] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[07:42] | Did you get a chance to look at those data sets I sent over? | 你看了我发来的数据集吗 |
[07:45] | Shit. I got distracted by this EVD thing. | 靠 我都在看埃博拉病毒的病例 |
[07:49] | Ebola? Those the cultures David Vannoy sent over from Liberia? | 埃博拉 戴维·范诺伊从利比里亚发来的培养菌吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, from that new patient who just popped up. | 嗯 从新病人身上发现的 |
[07:56] | But I think he’s got it miscategorized. Look. | 但我觉得他归错类了 看 |
[07:59] | It matches EVD-27. | 和埃博拉病毒27相符 |
[08:03] | Which was eradicated. | 这已经消除了呀 |
[08:04] | Well, apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[08:07] | – And David won’t acknowledge it? – No. | -戴维不承认吗 -嗯 |
[08:09] | And the patient doesn’t match the EVD-27 cluster of contacts | 病人不符埃博拉病毒27的 |
[08:13] | or the contacts of contacts. | 直接或间接接触群体 |
[08:15] | – You tell him? – Yeah. | -你跟他说了 -嗯 |
[08:17] | He said it’s impossible. | 他说不可能 |
[08:18] | He told me to recheck my work, which I did. | 让我重查一遍 我查了 |
[08:22] | Well, fuck Vannoy. | 别管范诺伊了 |
[08:23] | Why don’t you run this by Sean Duncan and the Brits? | 不如问问肖恩·邓肯和英国人 |
[08:28] | – Yeah, maybe I should. – Yeah. | -也是 -嗯 |
[08:30] | Send them an e-mail and then let’s go. | 给他发个电邮 然后走吧 |
[08:32] | I’m buying us a pitcher of margs tonight and we’re not leaving | 我们今晚要好好喝一杯 我请 |
[08:35] | until we finish it or go home with someone. | 不喝完酒或找到伴就不回家 |
[08:38] | – Kevin’s birthday. – You forgot? | -凯文生日 -你忘了 |
[08:39] | – I forgot. Ah. – Come on. | -我忘了 -拜托 |
[08:42] | If anyone needs a night out, it’s you. | 最需要晚上放松一下的就是你了 |
[08:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:46] | – I-I got to finish this. – Right. | -我得弄完 -好 |
[08:47] | Well, if you change your mind, you know where we’ll be. | 改主意的话 知道去哪找我们 |
[08:51] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[08:53] | I will. | 会的 |
[11:07] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[12:45] | Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. | 感谢你抽空回我 |
[12:47] | I’ve got some pretty interesting news. | 我有些有趣的消息 |
[12:49] | I went down to see Samuel Edeke, | 我去看了塞缪尔·依迪奇 |
[12:51] | the Ebola index patient we sent over to you. | 我们给你发资料的首例病患 |
[12:54] | 埃博拉评估基地 利比里亚 孔特科 | |
[12:54] | The rVSV vaccine hasn’t worked for him. | 埃博拉疫苗对他无效 |
[12:56] | Yeah, well, that would make sense. | 嗯 也对 |
[12:58] | He has EVD-27, and EVD-27 is vaccine resistant. | 他感染了埃博拉病毒27 对疫苗有抗性 |
[13:02] | Right. And if you’re wondering how he got EVD-27 | 嗯 如果你想知道他不在病患集群中 |
[13:05] | when he wasn’t in any of the patient clusters, | 是怎么染上的 |
[13:07] | I can answer that, too. | 我也能回答 |
[13:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:10] | During the last outbreak, Samuel’s uncle was the guard | 上次疫情爆发时 塞缪尔的叔叔 |
[13:13] | at a WHO cemetery | 是世界卫生组织墓地的守卫 |
[13:15] | where all the EVD-27 victims were buried. | 所有的埃博拉病毒27的病患都葬在那里 |
[13:19] | Then, six months ago, two foreign men show up. | 六个月前 来了两个外国人 |
[13:23] | They offer his uncle $500 to help them dig up a body. | 他们出500美元让他叔叔帮忙挖具尸体 |
[13:28] | The uncle, he gets cold feet. | 那个叔叔 他临阵退缩了 |
[13:30] | But you know what 500 bucks is over here, | 但是你知道500块在这里值多少 |
[13:32] | so Samuel jumps in, he replaces him. | 所以塞缪尔接了这活 他代替了他 |
[13:35] | Wait, what does he mean by “foreign men”? | 等等 他说的”外国人”什么意思 |
[13:37] | I don’t know, two guys who were Middle Eastern. | 我不知道 两个中东地区的人 |
[13:40] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[13:42] | What did they want that body for? | 他们要那具尸体干什么 |
[13:45] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:47] | I’m just focusing on containing this. | 我只关注控制病毒传播 |
[13:52] | Thanks, Sean. | 谢谢 肖恩 |
[13:53] | Well, thanks for getting on it. | 谢谢你处理这件事 |
[13:55] | – Talk later. – Cheers. | -以后再谈 -再见 |
[14:48] | You just try to look casual, like you know what you’re doing. | 随意些 表现得你知道自己在干什么 |
[14:50] | I do know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[14:51] | Good. Tell your face. | 很好 控制表情 |
[15:14] | You have to wait. | 你们要等一下 |
[15:55] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[16:07] | Oh, Lance. | 兰斯 |
[16:09] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[16:13] | These are the men I told you about. | 这些是我告诉过你的人 |
[16:15] | – I’m Tony. – Jim. | -我是托尼 -吉姆 |
[16:17] | This is Jack. | 这是杰克 |
[16:20] | My pleasure. | 幸会 |
[16:22] | You guys good here? | 你们在这里可以吗 |
[16:22] | – Yeah. – I’m heading out. You call if you need anything. | -嗯 -我出去了 需要什么打电话 |
[16:24] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[16:28] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[16:32] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:54] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[16:55] | The woman we need to find. | 我们要找的女人 |
[16:56] | She and her daughters were staying in a camp outside of Hassa. | 她和她的女儿之前在哈萨外的营地里 |
[16:59] | They were smuggled out last night. | 昨晚被偷运出去了 |
[17:00] | We need to know where they are now. | 我们要知道她们现在在哪里 |
[17:08] | Your friend is all business. | 你的朋友真直接 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I know the people who run the smuggling out of the camps. | 是的 我认识负责偷渡出营的人 |
[17:19] | They meet a lot of young women. | 他们见到过好多年轻的女人 |
[17:21] | Some of these women come to work for me, | 其中一些女人来为我工作 |
[17:23] | to make money for their futures. | 为了她们的未来挣钱 |
[17:25] | Well, of course, we’ll pay you for the information. | 当然 我们会买情报的 |
[17:32] | The smugglers take them to the coast. | 偷渡者把她们带到海岸 |
[17:34] | But it’s much harder than a few years ago. | 但是这比前几年困难多了 |
[17:37] | Most boats get turned back. | 大多数船被要求掉头返回 |
[17:38] | So they have to go much further. | 所以他们必须走得更远 |
[17:40] | Some go to Albania, | 有些去到阿尔巴尼亚 |
[17:41] | Northern Italy, Croatia. | 意大利北部 克罗地亚 |
[17:45] | It’s a hard journey, I… | 旅途十分艰苦 我 |
[17:46] | Where? Where on the coast do they leave from? | 哪里 他们从海岸什么地方出发 |
[17:51] | It’s not the entrance of a cruise ship, my friend. | 那不是个游轮的入口 我的朋友 |
[17:54] | It’s changing every couple of weeks. | 每几周就会变 |
[17:56] | They have to avoid the police, or pay them off. | 他们必须躲避警察 或者贿赂他们 |
[17:59] | Which is not cheap. | 并不便宜 |
[18:00] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[18:01] | Today? | 今天 |
[18:10] | I can make a phone call. | 我可以打个电话 |
[18:21] | I’ll give you 10,000 now, | 现在给你一万 |
[18:23] | and 10,000 when we locate the woman. | 找到那个女人之后再给你一万 |
[18:29] | 25,000 now, | 先给二万五 |
[18:30] | 25,000 when you find the woman. | 找到女人之后再给二万五 |
[18:39] | 15,000 now. | 先给一万五 |
[18:42] | And 20,000 when we recover the woman. | 找回女人之后再给二万 |
[19:13] | Give me a minute. Then, we go. | 等我一下 之后我们就出发 |
[19:15] | We take your trucks. | 开你们的卡车 |
[19:17] | You have always the best trucks. | 你们的卡车总是最好的 |
[19:24] | There’s got to be another way to go about this. | 肯定还有别的方式能解决 |
[19:25] | Like what, Peabody? | 比如呢 皮博迪 |
[19:27] | Like, go to the Turkish police. | 比如去找土耳其警察 |
[19:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | “Hey, we’re a couple of American “intelligence officers from the CIA. | 我们是美国中情局的情报官员 |
[19:34] | “We were wondering if you could help us | 你们能否帮我们 |
[19:35] | find a woman who got caught up | 找一个女人 |
[19:36] | in one of your illegal smuggling operations. | 她被你们的非法走私行动抓走了 |
[19:38] | You know, the ones that you get paid off to ignore. | 你们因被收买而忽视的行动 |
[19:41] | And, oh, yeah, we need to find her today, | 然后我们今天在她上船之前 |
[19:43] | before she gets on a boat.” | 就要找到她 |
[19:45] | Maybe that’s not how it happens. | 也许不会这样发展 |
[19:47] | And maybe we can find a unicorn and a rainbow. | 也许我们还能找到独角兽和彩虹呢 |
[19:51] | Now, just follow along. | 你就紧跟着 |
[19:54] | Watch and learn. | 边看边学习 |
[19:57] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[20:25] | You notice Daesh? | 你注意到伊斯兰国人了吗 |
[20:27] | They all drive Toyotas. | 他们都开丰田汽车 |
[20:28] | Just like this. | 就像这辆 |
[20:29] | They even take other types of trucks. | 他们甚至会偷其他类型的汽车 |
[20:31] | They steal, sell them and buy Toyotas. | 偷了卖掉 然后买丰田 |
[20:34] | This is what happens when you have a great product. | 有好产品时 就会发生这样的事 |
[20:37] | You make money from both sides. | 你两边都能赚钱 |
[20:39] | Yeah, their trucks are shittier. | 他们的卡车更烂 |
[20:41] | We have much nicer models. | 我们有更好的型号 |
[20:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[20:43] | But you also paid ten times as much. | 但你们得付十倍价格 |
[20:49] | America. | 美国 |
[20:50] | I love America. | 我喜欢美国 |
[20:51] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[20:52] | Cincinnati. | 辛辛那提 |
[20:57] | It’s a city. | 那是个城市 |
[21:01] | And you, my friend? | 你呢 我的朋友 |
[21:03] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[21:04] | Don’t worry about where I’m from. | 不用在意我从哪里来 |
[21:11] | You don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[21:13] | You think you’re the good guy, | 你以为你是个好人 |
[21:15] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是个坏人 |
[21:16] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[21:19] | But maybe, if I was born in a nice city in America, | 但如果我生在美国的一个美丽城市里 |
[21:23] | like Cincinnati… | 比如辛辛那提 |
[21:27] | I could be the good guy, too. | 我也可以是个好人 |
[21:30] | Geography is destiny, my friend. | 出生地决定了命运 我的朋友 |
[21:32] | The world is the kiln, we are the clay. | 世界就是窑炉 我们就是粘土 |
[21:35] | Wow, let me write that down. | 我得记下来 |
[22:03] | There was an incident at the stop | 他们到达海岸前 |
[22:04] | where they refuel the trucks before they go to the coast. | 给卡车加油的站点发生了事故 |
[22:07] | It may have involved your woman. | 可能会牵扯到你们的女人 |
[22:10] | – We should go there now. – Let’s go. | -我们应该去那里 -走吧 |
[22:55] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[23:01] | I don’t know what you think you’re fucking doing, | 我不知道你认为自己在做什么 |
[23:03] | but you need to unclench your asshole. | 但你不能这么紧绷着 |
[23:05] | We need this guy, so dial that shit down. | 我们需要他 所以放松些 |
[23:22] | We have a picture? | 有照片吗 |
[23:34] | Sure. | 是的 |
[23:44] | She and her daughters were here. | 她和她的女儿来过这里 |
[23:46] | A man arrived, followed them into the latrine. | 一个男人来了 跟着她们进了公厕 |
[23:49] | Your woman attacked him. | 你们的女人袭击了他 |
[23:51] | She and her children left on foot. | 她和孩子们徒步离开了 |
[23:53] | What do you mean, attacked him? | 你说袭击了他是什么意思 |
[23:54] | He says she hit him on the head with a rock. | 他说她用石头打了那个男人的头 |
[23:56] | He fell into the shit pit. | 他掉到了粪坑里 |
[24:00] | No way Suleiman uses a local to find his wife. | 苏莱曼不可能让本地人来找他的妻子 |
[24:04] | So, what happened to him? The guy in the shitter. | 那个粪坑里的家伙怎么样了 |
[24:06] | He cleaned up and is driving to the coast. | 他清理干净后就开车往海岸去了 |
[24:09] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:12] | I have a shortcut we can take, but we have to go now to catch her, | 我知道一条近路 但要是想在开船前找到她 |
[24:16] | before the boats go out. | 我们现在就得出发 |
[24:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:56] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:23] | I swear, this gate is new. | 我发誓 这道门是新装的 |
[26:25] | There another way? | 有别的路吗 |
[26:27] | Not if you want to make it to the coast | 除非你们想让那个男人 |
[26:29] | before the man who is chasing your woman. | 在我们之前赶到海岸追上她 |
[26:34] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[26:40] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理 |
[26:42] | I know the man who owns this land. | 我认识这片地的主人 |
[26:44] | Maybe his guards need some money. | 也许他的守卫想要点钱 |
[27:05] | This feel wrong to you? | 感觉不对劲吗 |
[27:07] | I can’t tell yet. | 现在还看不出来 |
[27:10] | He’s just milking us for more money. | 他是想跟我们多榨些钱 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:15] | So, we’ll pay it. | 那我们就给他钱 |
[27:40] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:42] | – They shoot at me. – Why? | -他们先开的枪 -为什么 |
[27:44] | They wanted money. | 他们想要钱 |
[27:45] | – So why didn’t you pay them? – I try to. | -那你为什么不给他们 -我试了 |
[27:47] | They wouldn’t take a reasonable amount. | 他们要的数额太不合理了 |
[27:49] | I can’t have them push me into paying unreasonable amounts. | 我不能让他们敲诈我 |
[27:52] | An “unreasonable” amount? | 数额不合理 |
[27:54] | Why are we following this guy? | 我们为什么要跟着这家伙 |
[27:57] | You want to find those girls? | 你想找到那些女人吗 |
[27:59] | You need me. Tony! | 你需要我 需要托尼 |
[28:00] | Ah, okay, maybe you can wait a few weeks, | 好啊 也许你可以等上几个星期 |
[28:03] | until one or two of them ends up in my stable. | 等她们其中一两个沦落到我的妓院里 |
[28:11] | Jack. Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[28:13] | Come on, Jack. Cut that shit out. | 行了 杰克 别闹了 |
[28:18] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:21] | Cut that shit out! | 够了 |
[28:22] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:24] | Cut it out! Cut that shit out! | 够了 都住手 |
[28:26] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[28:27] | Tony Ahmet Demir! You– Listen! | 我是托尼·艾哈迈德·德米尔 你听好了 |
[28:31] | It’s not bad enough that he’s a rapist? | 光是强奸犯还不够恶劣吗 |
[28:33] | Now he’s a fucking murderer? | 现在他还是杀人犯了 |
[28:35] | This makes no kind of sense. | 这完全不合理 |
[28:36] | Let me lay this out for you. We don’t have province here. | 那我帮你理清楚 这里不是我们的地盘 |
[28:38] | You can’t get anything done in a place like this without a local. | 没有当地人的帮助什么也办不成 |
[28:41] | The wife is who we need. That’s our mission. | 我们需要的是那个妻子 这是我们的任务 |
[28:44] | Now, get that through your thick fucking skull. | 你这个死脑筋赶紧给我想明白 |
[28:46] | Let’s do what we came here to do. | 把我们该做的事做完 |
[28:51] | And you! | 还有你 |
[28:52] | Get in the goddamn truck. | 滚到车上去 |
[28:54] | And let’s get this done. | 赶紧把这事搞定 |
[28:57] | Keys to the gate. | 大门钥匙 |
[28:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:02] | Keys to the gate. | 大门钥匙 |
[29:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:21] | I killed your son. | 是我杀了你的儿子 |
[30:27] | I killed your son. | 我杀了你的儿子 |
[30:32] | Um, me… | 是我 |
[30:33] | from up there, | 从上面 |
[30:36] | the sky. | 天上 |
[30:55] | Me. | 是我 |
[33:26] | Um, this… | 这些 |
[34:34] | Buy them? Buy them? | 买这些 让我买鸡蛋 |
[34:42] | Yes. Yes. | 买 |
[34:45] | Yes, yes. Uh… | 我买 |
[34:47] | I’d love to buy all of your eggs. | 我要买你们所有的鸡蛋 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:08] | Come on, come on. | 来 快点 |
[37:56] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[39:47] | Goal! | 球进啦 |
[40:15] | Salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[41:31] | Greer. | 格里尔 |
[41:47] | Relax! Relax! | 放松 |
[41:49] | Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down! | 把武器放下 把武器放下 |
[43:04] | They will give you the woman but not the children. | 女人给你 但小孩不行 |
[43:06] | No way. | 不行 |
[43:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:24] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[43:25] | You better put your gun down before you get shot. | 你最好在中枪前赶紧放下枪 |
[43:28] | She’s not gonna help us if we let them take her kids. | 如果我们让他们把孩子带走 她不会帮我们的 |
[43:31] | Just put your weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[44:09] | What are you doing? Put your weapons down! | 你们干什么 放下武器 |
[44:17] | Put the weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[44:27] | Relax. | 放松 |
[44:28] | There’s just friends here. Just friends. | 这里都是朋友 朋友 |
[45:31] | Okay. We’ll be there by then. | 好 我们会到的 |
[45:36] | Plane is waiting for us at Incirlik. | 因斯里克有架飞机在等我们 |
[45:39] | Everybody in the truck. | 所有人都上车 |
[45:44] | You’re the finance guy. | 你是搞财政的 |
[45:47] | Pay the man. | 给他钱 |
[46:12] | Good luck with the woman. | 希望那女人有用 |
[46:19] | Good-bye, Cincinnati. | 再见 辛辛那提 |
[47:19] | I got some games for you girls. | 我给你们拿了点游戏 |
[47:21] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[47:22] | Yes. That is fine. | 嗯 可以 |
[47:24] | Great. | 好 |
[47:27] | I’ll show you how to play. | 我教你们 |
[47:30] | Do you mind if we speak privately? | 可以单独聊聊吗 |
[47:40] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[47:42] | My uncle taught me. | 我叔叔教的 |
[47:45] | He was driver in Damascus | 他在大马士革 |
[47:47] | for some foreign businessmen… | 给外国商人开过车 |
[47:51] | back before… everything. | 在这一切之前了 |
[47:57] | Hanin, I have to tell you… | 哈宁 我要告诉你 |
[48:00] | We’ve cleared you to fly to the U.S. | 你们可以飞往美国了 |
[48:03] | But if you don’t help me, | 但如果你不帮我 |
[48:04] | you and your daughters cannot stay. | 你和你女儿就留不下来 |
[48:09] | Help how? | 怎么帮 |
[48:10] | I need to know what your husband’s plans are. | 我得知道你丈夫的计划 |
[48:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:27] | He changed. | 他变了 |
[48:34] | I had no idea he was going to do what he did. | 我不知道他会做出那些事 |
[48:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[48:39] | And if you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[48:40] | I can make sure that nothing like that ever happens again. | 我就能保证不会再发生那样的事了 |
[48:44] | I don’t know his plans. | 我不知道他的计划 |
[48:46] | But you do know where he is. | 但你知道他的位置 |
[48:59] | All you have to do is point. | 指出来就好 |
[49:16] | You’re right to worry about Samir. | 你担心萨米尔没错 |
[49:22] | I know you left him behind. | 我知道你把他留下了 |
[49:26] | I had to leave. | 我必须得走 |
[49:27] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[49:29] | And I’m gonna do everything I can to get him back for you, | 我会尽力帮你把他找回来 |
[49:31] | but you have to show me where he is. | 但你得告诉我他在哪 |
[49:38] | I’ve lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[49:45] | Everything but them. | 只剩她俩了 |
[49:56] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[50:01] | I want your word you will get him back. | 答应我把他找回来 |
[50:05] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[50:09] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[50:12] | You know I can’t. | 你知道的 |
[50:15] | But I’m the best chance you have. | 但我是你最好的机会 |
[50:18] | That I can promise you. | 这我可以保证 |
[50:40] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[50:42] | I got the location. | 我知道位置了 |
[50:43] | That’s good. Sit down. | 很好 坐 |
[51:02] | You want to know what happened to me in Karachi? | 你想知道我在卡拉奇的事 |
[51:12] | I was going after an asset. | 我当时在争取一个线人 |
[51:15] | The guy was a deputy chief of staff for the Pakistani army. | 他是巴基斯坦军队的副参谋长 |
[51:19] | A huge fucking get if I could turn him. | 如果他帮我们 会很有帮助 |
[51:23] | A game-changer for the Agency. | 对局里来说 可以改变局势 |
[51:27] | I got all the right signals. | 努力的方向都对 |
[51:29] | I… had it all teed up. | 摆平了一切 |
[51:32] | I knew that he had money problems, | 我知道他缺钱 |
[51:34] | a bad marriage, so we meet. | 婚姻不幸 我们见面了 |
[51:36] | In a tea house, back of the room. | 在茶馆里面的房间 |
[51:42] | But… the guy’s nervous as a cat, | 但他非常紧张 |
[51:47] | and suddenly, | 突然 |
[51:50] | in the middle of the talk, he changes his mind. | 谈到一半的时候 他改主意了 |
[51:52] | Not only does he not want to work with me, | 他不但不和我合作 |
[51:55] | he wants to throw me in a Pakistani prison, | 还想把我关进巴基斯坦监狱 |
[51:57] | where I’m gonna spend the next ten years… | 如果我没被折磨或者殴打致死 |
[52:01] | if I’m not tortured or beaten to death first. | 可能要待上十年 |
[52:08] | So… | 所以 |
[52:14] | I stabbed him. | 我捅了他 |
[52:18] | Walked out before anybody noticed, | 偷偷溜走了 |
[52:20] | and he died right at the table. | 他当场就死了 |
[52:24] | Three days before his daughter’s wedding. | 三天后就是他女儿的婚礼 |
[52:31] | Guy had four other kids and… | 他另外还有四个孩子 |
[52:45] | To this day, I keep thinking, | 到现在我还在想 |
[52:47] | “Was there anything else I could have said?” | 我当时还能说别的吗 |
[52:56] | Publicly, the Pakistanis said he died of a heart attack, | 巴基斯坦声称他死于心脏病 |
[52:59] | but privately, to our government, | 但私底下 他们对我们政府 |
[53:01] | they were fucking livid, | 非常的气愤 |
[53:03] | as were certain other persons on the seventh floor. | 七楼的某些人也是 |
[53:08] | I had shot too high. | 我野心太大 |
[53:11] | Took too big of a risk, | 风险太大 |
[53:13] | so they PNG’d me back to headquarters. | 所以他们把我贬回总部 |
[53:21] | There is no version of this job that doesn’t require compromise, | 干这份工作 |
[53:26] | not if you want to do something that matters. | 只要你想好好干 就得妥协 |
[53:30] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[53:36] | I believe you can make a difference | 我相信你可以无需妥协 |
[53:40] | without having to make those kind of compromises. | 就可以有所成就 |
[53:45] | I know you do, | 我理解 |
[53:47] | ’cause once, a long time ago, | 因为很久以前 |
[53:50] | I used to believe the same fucking thing. | 我也这么想 |